Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Masser along with Tim Stanevik. Let's get to some stocks on the move with us. Is Bloomberg. Cross Houset reporter Isabelle Lee. She is in the house. Good to have you here. There was a lot of movement in individual names today, I mean broad based buying.
Speaker 1: Yes, y, I did feel spoiled, and that's why I chose stocks that I personally am interested in. I'm not going to say I love them or I hate it, So there go there. So Crocs, I feel like this is the stock that you love or you hate. But today it's up by more than ten percent. That we have William Trading upgrading their rating to buy from hold, citing better than expected trends. They now expect Crocs full year US revenue for twenty twenty six to decrease by five point eight percent. That's in contrasted expectation of a seven point five percent declient. So it's less bad. They also said, hey, dude is becoming less bad. Do you know he dude, he did shoes there or something. I did a quick google shoes. I don't own one, but they're saying with the brand management shifting, they're trying to attract female consumers, so maybe I guess it should be Hey girls.
Speaker 4: Hey dude to me is the name of a nineteen eighty nine Nickelodeon sitcom.
Speaker 1: I love Nickelodeon. Hey do exactly?
Speaker 4: It was go go.
Speaker 1: You know these shoes exactly.
Speaker 4: Talking about the show Carol about the shoes to YouTube. Watch the show focus to Hey dudek. Christine Taylor was in it. Oh yeah, it's like it's she.
Speaker 3: Played Marshall Brady, didn't she?
Speaker 1: I actually in the movie she is. I just said shoes.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: Hey, sorry, yeah, tick our CrOx before the producers get to.
Speaker 3: Us slightly comfortable often she and washable. Hey do you choose like the popular Wendy and Wally style service as a complimentary brand to clocs classic folm clocks. There a lot of dudes wearing these.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but now they're pivoting to women.
Speaker 3: So oh okay, so that's where we go.
Speaker 1: So you're right, hey, okay, hey should we go to LEVI yes, ticker l E V I. My dad loves these jeans. I don't know why. I mean, I guess because they're durable. I mean these jeans.
Speaker 3: My twenty three year old daughter loves these jeans. Tim's wife loves these gens.
Speaker 1: Not love this, Okay, so what he's got, he's a little sishy. Oh your sheshi? Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So you know when they fit, they fit, and you just got to go with it.
Speaker 1: Well, the Doock is going really up in the green after the company boosted adjusted EPs and revenue forecast for the full year. The company also reported first quarter earnings and sales the top estimate so The CEO, Michelle Gas, said that the consumer has remained resilient and they're expanding now. They're offering to include more tops and new styles of genes while prioritizing the brand stores and websites. I think this is becoming a big thing because I don't actually go physical shopping anymore because.
Speaker 3: There's pretty cool, they're easy, they're nice, very I was.
Speaker 1: Going to say end, they're big and there are a lot of dressing rooms, so I guess there is that. But the effort seems to be paying off because we're seeing a broader pullback in the US sales.
Speaker 3: But Michelle Goss, the CEO, is on our air today and she like said, kind of firing on all different cylinders. And I thought you highlighted too that different price points, different labels. So let's sumplain into different parts of the market.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's the Levi's brand, but there are different segments of customers that they want to reach. So she talk about products with twenty to twenty five dollars price points all the way up to the blue label jeans, which what she said, over two hundred dollars for a so that's sort of the premium category. Yeah, I mean they reach consumers where they are. It's been really successful. Plus they have working with them the trend right now, which is like nineties grunge and yeah, no Carol.
Speaker 1: The set, I am watching Love Story.
Speaker 3: Well apparently that show and of course everything she wears. We've talked about this here at Bloomberg. Is you know Calvin Klein, I think, is you know getting into this too. But her jeans are selling really well.
Speaker 1: It seems like it's such a cool time to be living in, Like when John was waiting outside of her home because there's no text, and you can't just say where you at. You have to wait for a woman to look out the window. I want to be corned like.
Speaker 4: That, honestly, all right, do we have time for vital farms?
Speaker 1: We can be quick vital farms. I personally couldn't say seconds. They're thirteen dollars eggs, but stock is now down binarily six percent to take Calvin cut, the recommendation to hold from buy and slash price target. There have been some controversy around these. I still continue to buy them.
Speaker 3: Though thirteen dollars eggs. Are they crusted in gold?
Speaker 1: Yes? But I don't buy ten two hundred dollars jeans though so.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.