Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now on a happy Monday to all of you peanuts and crackerjacks and everybody out here that is still grinding some fantasy baseball into your playoffs. The final stretch of Roto, It's all on the line and we are here to help you. I'm Chris Well. She could find me on Twitter at is it Welsh and joining me today is Andrew Seifter on Twitter Andrew underscore Sifer. What's up, buddy? How are we doing? Play?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: We went in but like you said, grinding and out to the end in my oldest home league, and it's a Roto league, and I'm up by ten points in the standings right now, which feels great, except that I am on pace to breeze past my innings cap and my games playing cap. So I'm just going to be sweating out that last week of the season seeing if anybody can catch.
Speaker 1: Me, hoping that they can't do anything. Is that a move where if you pass your innings cap, will you still pick up starting pitchers to take them off of the wire so your opponent cannot you know, have good options?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will use any tool at my disposal. You know another thing, this is a Yahoo leak that you can do is the day that you're gonna go over your innings cap. You can go as far over it as you want that day. So I will often pick up like six starting pitchers on the final day of my innings cap and go over in style.
Speaker 1: So gamesmanship. You're definitely gonna play gamesmanship at the end there, whether you're picking up and taking guys out the wire when you can't start them final day. Hey, whatever you gotta do to win. If you're not cheating, that's not quite cheating. You're not winning. You're not trying to win. That's what they in the rules.
Speaker 2: If you're losing.
Speaker 1: Exactly, you gotta like a fudget a little bit if you need to Walkie says, I'm in a two week championship matchup against a guy with no fab. I feel like this is an advanta that I might misuse and screw myself out of winning. There's definitely always that thing where like you get up and then you're like should I bench everybody? But then you start talking yourself into like the fear of could this happen in that? And sometimes you just have to play it out. And sometimes the biggest advantage is a curse, at least to you mentally. But it's a grind, man, It's the fantasy baseball grind. Someone actually said to me this morning, They're like, baseball still going on. Like, yeah, it's still going on. This is what it's all about. This is why it is special in so many hearts. I mean, you know, football does own the space fantasy, but baseball is it's really its own ecosystem and its world. It's longer, it's a much bigger grind, and they all feel good to win. There's something about winning a baseball championship though in fantasy that holds just that little bit of weight for how much whether it is playoffs or roto, with how much work that was put in on a daily grind, the payoff is pretty good. Andrew.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's the hardest earned championship in sports, a fantasy baseball championship. And you know, I have to say being in the industry has sort of helped me in terms of my lack of regret about mistakes, because you know, now I feel more like I want to give other people good advice, so I don't hate myself as much when I mess up my own teams.
Speaker 1: Because we will, because we will. I had a matchup yesterday where I had de Gram and Strider going and I still didn't win, and I still lost right at the end because of a blow up earlier in the week. So I'm still reeling from that. But we got lots of news and notes for you as we moved through here getting a set for the day. And how about Aaron Judge hit homers number fifty eight and fifty nine is part of a four to five game with the Yankees top the Brewers twelve to eight on Sunday, and we are going into if I remember correctly, we are going into the final two weeks. But this week one homer away from sixty for Judge and then what is it two? Because Maris is sixty one? So what are we two homers from tying that or three homers from breaking it? And then we're two homers away for pool Holes. This could be a big week. This has the potential to be a really big week. I have a I feel like the pool Holest thing is going to happen. I feel like both a sixty and the pool Holes thing are both going to happen this week.
Speaker 2: Andrew, how exciting would that be. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I you know, I write the weekly Waiver Wire column at Fantasy Pros and I actually made Albert Poohols my number one headliner pickup of the week. And I just love the fact that we are here in late September, in the twilight of his career and we can still in good conscience recommend him as a must add player.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially with theoretically we would expect him to get all the playing time moving forward. We'll talk about a couple year waiver any other guys you have here in just a couple of minutes, But Aaron Judge making about Aaron Judge just phenomenal stuff kind of hit that sixty marker unless anything crazy happens. And you know, if the debate will just continue on if there is a debate as far as Judge versus Otani and all this stuff. But everyone's going to hit their markers, which I think is going to make it the most interesting. Everything will hit its fun marker of like Judge is. I mean, I went, honestly, I wouldn't be surprised of Judge as sixty five by the end of this and the O there's two more weeks. Judge is gonna be over that sixty marker, and then you're gonna have you know, Tawny have done what he's done, and then we'll just you know, I mean, I would say we let the the baseball gods decide, but unfortunately we're gonna let writers decide and we'll see how that goes, and we know how that plays out. But Aaron Judge number fifty eight and fifty nine, and Aaron Judge, I do believe should be crowned the home run champion even of Fantasy pros on our board, because I believe five more than the next person. It would take a miracle for our crew to pass Aaron Judge at this point. Pretty incredible. Speaking of incredible, Jacob de Gram struck out thirteen was given a no decision after allowing three runs then five plus against the Pirates. J Gram's had a little bit of that last couple games in that like runs are starting to stack up a tiny bit becoming a little bit more hittable, while also not it's like that one thing that opens him up, because he's still striking out double digits at almost every other start. But he's had a couple of these multi run performances as he ends out the year, but you know, he's still looking elite and still looking like a theoretical number one sp next year if anyone has the Gutsandrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you know, he just ran into the unstoppable O'Neal Cruz, so that was his problem. But yeah, I mean he's you know, of course, Cruz struck out in two of his other at bats, but he did send one over the fence against a Gram, and that's that's kind of par for the course, right, It's, uh, ninety percent of the time the Gram will dominate, but then O'Neal Cruz, it just takes that one, you know, huge exit velocity smack and it puts a dent in that era.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is a stat. Mayor actually tagged me and wonkey and it's pretty incredible. This is from Kevin Gorman, pg H and the tweet was mets age. Jacob de grom Is allowed a hit to a leadoff batter in the first inning twice during the twenty twenty two seasons. Let me repeat that has allowed a hit to the leadoff batter in the first inning only twice his whole season, both to Oneal Cruz. ONeill singled to lead off the second game of a double hitter on September seventh at P and C and doubled today which was yesterday in the leadoff spot in city field with a one hundred and eleven EV. So just a fun ONEO Cruise Jacob de Grom combination, as you were kind of alluding to, that is maybe part of his kryptonite, as making consistent contact is o'neo Cruz's kryptonite. Jacob de Gram's is high high. EV's really really strong, guys. So Jacob de Gram with thirteen if I asked you this before, like where you're going to place da Grom next season at? Like, I feel like I can stack on top of asking this as he looks healthy, he strikes out everybody, Like what level of sp do you think he will be for you?
Speaker 2: I mean he's number one for me.
Speaker 1: He'll be number one good good, Good for you for joining the club.
Speaker 3: As long as as long as he's healthy, you know, as long as the reports in next next spring are all positive, I think he has to be number one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I just thought of something and I want to take it back. This is bad hostsmanship here because Walk brought this up saying, you know, I saw Red Sox on Twitter saying Devers should go, they should let Devers go and Boston should sign them, blah blah blah. So I saw somebody post this in We've got a whole Patreon and group me stuff at my end this league side, and someone in a group me room said, is Judges season this year the greatest walk season of all time? And I thought that was such a great question. And the only retort I saw someone say was maybe a Rod do you think this is the greatest walk season in baseball history with what Aaron Judge is doing? Because I don't remember the walk year of a Rod, but I don't imagine it was like this.
Speaker 3: It's really hard to say. I need to see a list of walk heres. But I also question whether anything's really a walk here when you're with the Yankees, because if the Yankees decide that they don't want you to walk, they can they can keep you where you are.
Speaker 1: I agree, except that, like someone asked Judge about this like a couple of weeks ago, and like he's still kind of like, I don't think they're gonna sign me. I don't think they're going to pay up. I don't like he seemed really negative about it. But I mean, at the end of the day, I guess we can't call it a walk here unless he does go and sign with somebody. But like, it's the greatest walk into free agent year I think we've ever seen. It's just an insane.
Speaker 3: Well, when you're trying to make an impression on the team with endless money, having the walkier of all walk heers is probably a good business strategy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good point. Saniel Contra allowed one run on Sunday and a complete game victory over the Nets. It was his fifth complete game of the season. No other team has three, even has three andrew saniel Contra. Pretty dang good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean this is like a throwback, you know, if Judge is a throwback to like the steroid era with the home runs, you know, Al Kantara with the complete games of the throwback to like the fifties or something. I mean, we just don't see that very much in today's game anymore. So, you know, I've taking little shots at him in the past about the strikeout rate and things like that, but that's kind of what you need to get those complete games, because if you're striking out double digit guys every game. You're going through a lot more pitches, higher pitch counts. You're not gonna make it through nine.
Speaker 1: Well, look get to Grom. I mean, like you only have so much margin for error where it's like you strike out thirteen, you also give up a couple of runs. You're not making a past a six like to the six you have to be, like you have to be a really high end pitcher for that even to happen. You're probably going at best to the fifth on al Contra, by the way, I haven't looked here the Cy Young. He is currently minus four hundred on DraftKings. The next closest is Julio Urrias at plus six hundred, so more wrapped up according to betters than the al side of Justin Verlander who's minus three seventy and Dylan C's plus three ninety, so nothing more locked up on the say Young race and Sandio Contra just wanted to point that out to everybody, but LUs Ringifo, Man's there been anybody hotter than the least from Guifo this last month? What a way to go into next year for fantasy Ringuifo two for four two homers three rby on Sunday, Angels were able to win five to one. And he has established himself from a potential platoonish type of player to what looks like in everyday role and hitting in predominant spots, hitting a lot of three and he has kind of led to the call he's kind of beefed up. I remember when he was a fun prospect to tout because of stolen bases and everything, and Ringifo probably still one of those players that is not highly owned in dead you know, deadish leagues. His ownership percent is probably still going to look low because of the amount of dead league's Andrew.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that's a fair point that he's going beyond platoon player, but he still has pretty dramatic splits.
Speaker 2: Let's just state it for the record.
Speaker 3: I mean, he has ten home runs in one hundred and thirty seven at bats against left handers, hitting three thirty six against righty's two forty six five homers in two hundred and eighty one at bats, so for the season as a whole, and you know, as we get to the offseason. Right now, he's clearly really hot. But as we get to the offseason, we start pouring over the data and everything, I feel like there'll still be some questions about that. But if he's got an everyday job, I mean, right now, he's just he's like completely on fire.
Speaker 2: So you got to ride it.
Speaker 1: Two seventy five batting average, fifteen homers, six stolen bases on Yahoo alone, qualifies at four different positions, if you want to think about that. Over the last month, hitting two ninety two with six homers, of stolen base, fourteen RBI, twelve runs, and has been moved between Yeah, I mean, I'm seeing he's been. He's been in the leadoff spot the last three games. He's been in the leadoff spot where he has two of three games with multi hit He's hit out of five. I know, I've seen him out of three and four. I mean, you know, with a team that's had like Jared Walsh everything, I know there's some questions, but I think he's going to be a mainstay for this team. He's the new He's the new what they wanted David Fletcher to be. And I think he's going to be a mainstay that hits at the top of the lineup, who's showing power and has some stolen bases regardless of the splits. Just kind of interesting guy. I don't want to throw him into that like Fantasy League winner or anything like that, but just free production at the end is what was key for him and key for you guys. And then Rob field Evers went four for six to three RBI on Sunday, leading the Red Sox to a thirteen to three blowout victory over the Royals. And Spencer Strider got ten strikeouts over six innings on Sunday to win over the Phillies. And I think Striyder is going to be a fantastically fun person to talk about in the offseason about how you rank him. Do you have any initial thoughts about where Strider's going to be as far as SP's go for you, because I've done my sp ranks and Striyder's going to be quite high.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I haven't done any re ranks in the last couple of weeks, but I gotta feel like he's going to be definitely top twenty and potentially, you know, top twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I think, I think, I think is an easy way to say it. On the injury front, Luis Savarino expected to return on Wednesday. He's going to start against the Pirates, so that's good. Yankees manager Aaron Boone said on Sunday that Harrison Bader is likely to be activated for the Tuesday series against the Pirates, so maybe some cheap stolen bases if he's sitting out there. And Tyler glass Now for the Rays, had two perfect innings on Sunday in a minor league rehab start over in tripa A. I don't know if there's much production or much to be had about him coming back. I love that he's coming back, but I don't think it means much more for next year because he'll be limited. Speaking of glass Now, glass Now and Bader could potentially be on this What do you got on any pickups? You have the Waiver Wire article that people can check out. You talked about pool holes kind of being a leading off. Any other guys that we should be looking at this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I didn't have Beata in there, but I would definitely recommend him as a pickup.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's always.
Speaker 3: Kind of sneaky, valuable, kind of like a Romo and Loreano type who can give you a bit of power and a bit of speed. But because he doesn't really stand out in any one category, he sort of flies under the radar a little bit. But especially with the Yankees, I mean, the run production opportunities should be really good as long as he's getting regular playing time.
Speaker 2: So I do like him to pick up.
Speaker 3: Not so sure about Glass now, but he's, like you said, a good story, Nicolodolo. He's still only fifty one percent roster, at least he was as of as of Friday, and he's just been on a roll lately. He's facing the Red Sox tomorrow, so it's kind of a tough assignment. But he's just been so good lately that I don't have a problem using him at all, especially if you need a little boost in the strikeout department and then if you need a boost in the stolen based apartment. Even better than Harrison Vader is Bobba Thompson, who's still not very highly rostered.
Speaker 2: And I get it.
Speaker 3: He has a lot of swing and miss to his game, like not, there's no power in the batting average is probably not going to be great, although we can leg out some infield hits potentially, but the speed is just off the charts. I mean, he's the kind of guy that can single handedly win you head to head matchup in the stolen based category just by having him in your lineup.
Speaker 1: Good stuff, And you guys go and check. Is that on your Twitter that people can find a quick easy link.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's well, actually it's it's under.
Speaker 2: My profile at Fantasy pro.
Speaker 3: So if you just google Andrew Seifer and Fantasy pros, that'll pop right up.
Speaker 1: Here's one thing, so Wonky put together found some of the seasons. So I put I went to the seasons and we're just going to do two of them in place of a trivia question or this day in baseball. But we were talking about walkers and Walkee found a list of the big walk years. Number one was a Rod in two thousand, Bonds in nineteen ninety two, we had Beltie in two thousand and four, a Rod in two thousand and seven, and Zach Granki in two thousand. Actually I don't see the date, but I'm guessing the Granky was the cy youngest year. So on the a Rod front, a Rod in two thousand, in his final his walk here from Seattle where he goes to the Rangers, had forty one homers one hundred and thirty two RBI, fifteen stolen bases, hitting three sixteen, it's a pretty good year. It's not sixty homers like Judge in two thousand and seven, I think is the more applicable year, two thousand and seven with the Yankees, but it looks like he re signed and he had fifty four homers, one hundred and fifty six RBI, and twenty four stolen bases while hitting three fourteen. Those are the two a rod walkiars. The very Bonds year was going from Pittsburgh to the San Francisco Giants, and that year in nineteen ninety two, Bonds hit thirty four homers and stole thirty nine bases while hitting three eleven with a four fifty six OBP. So are any of those seasons better than what Judges doing this year?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can't really compare, you know, those Alex Rodriguez statistics to what Aaron Judge is doing right now. You have to compare the player to the players in the same year. That's the only way that you can look at it. We know that things change in terms of ballparks, things change in terms of performance enhancing drugs, things change in terms of pitcher quality and depth in terms of the baseball itself, There's so many different factors, and really the only way to account for all that is just to compare the player to their own league mates at that given year, and Judge is just so far in front of everybody else in the home run department.
Speaker 2: It truly is incredible.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting way to take it. I mean, even if you do just go do like categorical stats and stuff, you can maybe make an argument on the two thousand and seven A Rod year with the stolen bases and the homers, but judges and the RBI look crazy. But Judges a potential to eclipse one hundred and forty RBI. Here, he's hitting a higher batting average than a Rod did. He's gonna be over sixty, and he's going to become close to twenty stolen bases. I think it's the best categorical walk year in history. It is close, though, because I think that one A Rod year is there, I wouldn't probably throw bonds in there. There's some interesting one, but.
Speaker 3: The Belcher one really got me laughing because I totally remember that it was so it was the classic walk here he was the classic player that, like you know, could could just be extra motivated to get that money.
Speaker 1: And I'll give you the stats. What year was that.
Speaker 2: I think it was two thousand and four.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here it is. Yeah, because in two thousand and four with the Dodgers, he hit forty eight homers while hitting three thirty four. He had seven stolen bases, one hundred and twenty one RBI, one hundred and four runs, and he never came.
Speaker 2: Within What did he do the next season?
Speaker 1: The next season, the first season in Seattle, he had nineteen homers and hit two twenty five. He hit one hundred and ten points lower, and he had twenty nine less stolen bases, and he never came within twelve homers in his career. Of those forty eight he actually only eclipsed thirty four more times. This was in two thousand and four, when he was twenty five. His entire career, which he played till thirty nine, he only hit thirty homers four more times that entire career after the forty eight.
Speaker 2: And it's no hate.
Speaker 3: He had a very solid career, but that one year was just off the charts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wonder why they're off the charts. All right, let's go to SAT heroes. Martin Maldonado four to four with a homer, four RBIs with four runs yesterday. That categorically will help you if you were looking for some runs going into your championship from the catcher spot. Eloy Jmenez three for four, a homer, three RBIs, couple runs. Aliset Wan Gifa, who we talked about, had two homers, three RBI, two runs, Oswaldo Cabrera three for four two one homer, two RBI, two runs. Juan Soto had a homer off Ryan Nelson. He went three for four. He needed that. Jan Gomes a homer three RBI, Tyron Taylor three for four with a homer, Christian Bettencourt had a home run, and Colton Wong one homer, three RBI. Do you think of that group, is there a big, massive win of a pickup. Do you think oswald Cabrera, Betton Court, Wong. Is there somebody that you've kind of latched onto which is going to be a helper for the last two weeks?
Speaker 3: Well, I did just pick up Betton Court this morning in a league. I think if you're trying to fill out catcher games, and a lot of times people fall behind in that category. So if you're in a daily lineups league and you can just pick him up for today, for example, because a lot of teams are off today and he's playing. So that's the kind of micromanaging that you need to do down the stretch in a lot of leaks. But in terms of just an overall pickup, I would say Osuilo Cabrera is pretty interesting. I mean, this guy went twenty twenty in double A last year and he's getting every day playing time right now for the Yankees. So there's a lot of moving parts there. You know, depending who comes off the il, maybe the playing time drives up. But if it's not, I mean, he's got the raw skills and the really favorable hitting environment, so that's intriguing.
Speaker 1: On the pitching side, you Darvis struck out eight over six. He has been very, very consistent on this back half of the year, really helping people out. Joe Ryan five strikeouts seven and two thirds only give up three hits. Samuel Contra we said went complete games, striking out seven striders, struck out ten over six, and Andrew Heeney struck out four over eight, which actually That's interesting because of one of the bets today actually was a Heini one, so that must be incorrect. Off to fix that because Heini had eight strikeouts, zero's Mark Matthias and Jakeswinsky oh for four with four k's Riley Green had three strikeouts, Gunnard Henderson three strikeouts, Big Old Rookie set there CJ Crown, Hunter, Renfro, Aristide Zechino, Seth Brown, Matt Olsen, Chris Taylor all oh for four with three strikeouts. On the pitcher side, Chris Bubach two and two thirds, five earned runs, he walked three. Drew Hutchinson gave up six earned runs, kN Walde Chuck gave up five, and Glenn Otto gave up four. You know, if you were actually dealing with any of those players, God bless you. If you were maybe ken Walde Chuck, I think turn any of those.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, long term, if you were doing it in the fantasy playoffs, like Drew Hutchinson, probably should not have been a player that anybody was messing around with, you know, just going out on a limb here.
Speaker 3: But if you're trying to get wins, it's probably not the best option right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with that, over to the home run board. Kat Fox and El Skel are in a head to head dog fight. I don't again, I don't have a I'm going to press them for the final week to get us some art by the way, so we can get it like every day, because I think that'll be fun. They've just slacked on it on the back end. But Cat Fox is up to fifty four. The leader had Mike Trout yesterday did not go, but l Scale had Judge up to fifty three. So it is a fifty four to fifty three head to head match up Helpless in Miami and Highcubby both at fifty one and d Blum at fifty. The contest is tight and at the top. You guys have only got two weeks left here Cat Fox and l Scale one homer between each other, So get that bad boy stuff going here over to our friends over at bet MGM use the promo code leading off and you guys can get a one thousand dollars risk up to a one thousand dollars risk free bet. All you got to do is go over, download the app, get hooked up tape in the promo code, and bet away. You can get your free bets. Again, I've told you guys before. They also they give a lot of free bets away a lot of rewards. I would say bet MGM might be one of the better reward program books. And I've used many of them, from you know, DraftKings, the Fan Duel to Caesars and I really really like that one. So go and check them out today, use a promo code leading off, get hooked up and make some of those bets. So I realized why I had that because on my betting pros board it still had yesterday, so that is why that was not updated. So let me go through and I'm gonna give you some of the top bets here. And the number one bet of the day is Gunner Henderson over one total base minus one ninety on DraftKings. So Gunner Henderson, who just had a whole bunch of strikeouts the other day, he's the number one as far as any of them go. But it is minus one ninety, which is a pretty big number to bet. So if you're gonna bet it, you're probably gonna want to put it together with something else. If you want an even money play, you can go Mike Trout one and a half total base is over. He's projected at two and a half and that is over on DraftKings as well, so you can play both of those for even money over. On the strikeout front, the number one strikeout play today is Max Scherzer. It is only at five and a hat so check us out. It's a five and a half. He's projected at eight and on Draft Kings it is minus one fifty five. You can play that. That is a pretty dang good number that we usually don't see, especially on sureser five and a half something the books know that we don't, which seems a little fishy. And the plus money play is Kyle Wright against Washington. He's projected at six, it's five and a half. You get plus one twenty five all of these on DraftKings, baby, So what do you think here? You got Mike Trout, You've got Gunner Henderson on total bases, and you've got Kyle Wright and Max Scherzer on strikeouts. Kyle Wright and Mike Trout the plus money plays anything.
Speaker 3: You like, Well, I think you nailed it on that Scherzer one. I think you have to go with that, But you know, the Trout one is interesting as well. You know he is facing Logan Gilbert who's been pitching well lately, but Trout has just been really great down the stretch this season, and we know how good he is when he's healthy and going strong.
Speaker 2: So he's a guy I'm always happy to bet on.
Speaker 1: And everybody's pointing out in the chat like the reason it's lower we saw I want to point out we saw this exact same thing with We've seen it with Ja Gram and we saw it with Justin Verlander. He's coming back. You got you can call pitch counts, but my only argument is, like guys like Verlander and stuff, and even there's there's not a lot of pitch count stuff, and normally a guy coming off an injury, this would be a bet I wouldn't do because of exactly what you guys are pointing out. But Surezier, I give the pass for Sureser and Verlander. I will always give the pass for in this type of an instance because A they can do it in three innings and B they're guys that are just going to go longer into the season at this point. So I get, I get the concerns everyone might have, but that's a guy I'm willing to go with.
Speaker 3: You tried telling Max Schurzer to come out of the game exactly.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I don't think so. Also, it's you can kind of play it like it's minus one fifty five. That's not great. You don't want that type of juice on those type of bets, but like you can still play it and feel relatively good about it. And the mic trout one even at one and a half. I don't know, these are some good bets. I kind of dig these today. And let's go over and talk about some home run calls. Well in that Bad Boy DFS is out there. It's a short slate today. I'm just pointing out for everybody. I guess I don't mean to like jump over it or anything like that, but there's some OK matchups. You got Logan Gilbert at nine to nine over on FanDuel today, Duress Musen against it, but it's against the Astros, which you don't particularly like. There's gonna be a lot of runs in that Baltimore Detroit side. Kyle Wright up against Washington. Kyle Wright is ten to one over on over on FanDuel. If you wanted to put him out there, And there were some obviously some big implied runs on the Dodgers and then the Giants Rockies game has an over eleven total run implied total according to Fantasy Labs, So you might be able to stack some of those guys. Wilmer Flores is cheap at the three spot. Jonathan Daza you could throw out there. So look at the top of the lineup on some of these shorter slates, and you have to play around with some of the pitchers, you know, maybe throw out a sunny Gray, Maybe throw out that I'm meanto Kyle Wright, though he'll probably be highly played, but home run calls a stranger Seichtter. What you got to get on the board here?
Speaker 3: Well, I wanted to jump in on that Dodgers lineup against Meryll Kelly. I see our colleague Mike Mayor already has Mookie Betts called, so I will I will pivot off of that and go with Freddie Freeman.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, well I was gonna go. I'm going with Mookie. I'm I can't. Mayor always takes this from me every time. Credit to him for getting there early. Mookie is a BVP play on Meryll today. He's got a couple I think three career homers. He's got a great batting average over three fifty plus career wise on on MARYL. Kelly and the Diamondbacks, and I'm gonna join Mayor on it because again what am I playing for? So you've got Freeman I and Mayor have Mookie Betts, Wonkey is going with Matt Olsen today and of course Joe has got Aaron Judge as he always does friends he always always does. And that is it. That is it for the show. Andrew would anything to play. You got the article going out? I know you've got everything else anything new?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's Waiver Wire every We got one more left actually after so there's the one from Saturday and then there'll be one more next weekend to get people over the finish line. Doing a lot of fantasy football stuff right now on my own podcast, the Rest of Season Rankings Podcast with my co host Bart Wheeler, and we're doing rest of season rankings at our website ROS rankings dot com.
Speaker 1: Cool stuff if you guys want. On the prospect side, it just did an episode this past weekend of Prospect one with James Anderson from roadte Wire talking about some of the top statistical finishes from the minor leagues. I'll be doing another one breaking down the Arizona Fall rosters that are coming up and of course over in this league, rocking two episodes as we continue out the grind. Actually next week we're going to be doing a early twenty twenty three early mock draft as a look for next season. If people are into that, follow me on Twitter at is it the Welsh. Follow Andrew on Twitter at Andrew Underscore Seifer. Thank you guys for hanging out as always. We will be back again tomorrow right here and leading off or Andrew, I'm the Welsh. Goodbye friends, Lock it up, go lock those ships up now.