Speaker 1: And is Drinks Chants, motherfucking podcast.
Speaker 2: Man, he's a legendary queens rapper.
Speaker 1: He ain't agreed. That's your boy in O r E. He's a Miami hip hop pioneer. What up, it's d J E f N.
Speaker 2: Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And the most.
Speaker 3: Professional, unprofessional podcast and your number one source.
Speaker 1: For drunk drinan post every days New Year c that's it's time for Drink Champs. Drink up, motherfuck mother. But it could be holdies, what it should be? This your boy in O r E. What if it's d J e f N And.
Speaker 4: We got a special, special special and.
Speaker 1: This is drink Champs. Brother got just say this, Chap, and we got this with my brother. This is my brother.
Speaker 4: I've been trying to get him on the show. But let me let me just say something. I google these I want to just start it off by give them this man as Flowers.
Speaker 1: Let's be those stats fall, Let's do it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: This is Drink Chaps.
Speaker 2: Sports Sports Champs SO two times first Team All Big East nineteen ninety three, nineteen ninety four, Second Team All American nineteen ninety three, Unanimous All American nineteen ninety four, Big East Defensive Player of the Year nineteen ninety four, Big Willis Trophy ninety four, Bronco Negowski Trophy nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: Which I need to know what the fuck that means. Lombardi Award nineteen.
Speaker 2: Ninety four, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Number ninety nine, retired Tampa Bay Buccaneers Ring of Honor PFWA All Rookie Team NFL two thousands, All Decade Team NFL nineteen nineties, All Decade Team, seven time Pro Bowl nineteen ninety.
Speaker 1: Nah, this is a praising celebration to cele.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: We ain't even done yet. Two times team All Pro ninety seven ninety eight, four time First Team All Pro ninety.
Speaker 2: Nine, two thousand and two, NFL Defensive Player of the Year nineteen ninety nine, and my favorite Super Bowl champion, favorite too. Yeah five five K run yeah, Remember.
Speaker 1: It was Invitment champion. So the first time, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: So the first time you told your sister that you was gonna be a football player, she laughed at you.
Speaker 3: Oh man, you know how it is when you sitting there, your sister's five years older, than you, and you eight nine, ten years old. You're watching Monday Nights Old, and you know you got that feeling.
Speaker 1: You know you're watching that calb. You got that feeling that who was a cowboy fan?
Speaker 3: Oh actually, okay, okay, Jared, don't put a knee down there on it. So I looked at my sister, I say, I'm gonna play in the NFL on Monday Night. Football started laughing, walked out, You're fast. Ain't doing that, but right across the front of your fat ass, ain't doing absolute motivation, Absolute motivation. I'm like, listen, it was always tough love. Ain't none of us ever been in the house where it wasn't total love. Me, I'm the baby. My oldest brother was twelve years older than me, My sister was ten.
Speaker 1: The other one's name.
Speaker 3: My other brother was seven, and my sister was five. I never want to fight my house. I never want anythink about house. When I got to play with somebody my own age, That's why I got that resume, because you I played with people that was twelve, ten nights seven years older than me. Every day, every day it was a boy. It was an ass kicking Paul. They used to kill me, torch me, but boy, I got out of the house.
Speaker 1: So your older brothers are now and pell.
Speaker 4: And Ice to playing something called the dust ball.
Speaker 1: Listen, in Plymouth we jumper ryes, yes, yes, and so we had a field.
Speaker 3: And were playing this bitch snory I'm talking about until the sun go down, and you know, you run around sitting the heir, you know in Florida, fucking humid and dry, and say, hell, the ain't no breeze blowing.
Speaker 1: We have a bowl of dust Okay.
Speaker 3: You know people dropped out like, yeah, damn, that's what he call it, you know, Okay, because we was gonna play all day long until the sun went down or the damn streetlight came on.
Speaker 1: You know the street that came on. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's that's the that's the dust ball. Right, let's talk about let's talk about Plumouth now now, Now that's that's North Florida. Yeah, okay, Orlando, Orlando.
Speaker 3: When you go fifteen miles north you get to a Popca, and then three more miles you get to a plumb Up and then another two miles to get to jail with what Sammy Smith is from. Okay, so Zil would Plymouth, Apoca. That's when we all come together for one high school. Oh hell no, oh hell no, because because we heard it in Plymouth. It was either you was at the dustball or you was at the tree. At the tree, the tree, and the tree is the old man hung eyes gall and told guys, you know, old dudes the tree. You know, they told them that tree died Mandaut County arrival or no, that's.
Speaker 1: Way away from us. We called it.
Speaker 3: We call that South Georgia. They right before the Georgia line. That's South Georgia and hand them. Then at different other times on one said of that Floorida either so you gotta come from like Jamesville South, but you played against them. No, I never made it to the playoffs, unfortunately didn't make it too. Never made in high school. No, that's how rough our conference was. It was us going to park in Evans. It was like two or three were go. And when they came to you, say the senior year, they came to you, ye, to the heightst You know, guys, never made it to the playoffs in high school. How do they come to you and your senior year, maybe your junior year. They already looking at the lookie siding. How do they discover you? In high school, Well, we had the number one offense in Orange Country. We was went for like four thousand yards. We had brought that new flex.
Speaker 1: Bone thing going.
Speaker 3: And then whenever you looked at the offense, I was going up the field and he dumped to me and I was going to touchdowns. High school, I was a tight end. I never left the field tight end.
Speaker 1: He's a point. I never left the field in high school. I didn't know that I was a punter.
Speaker 3: So I punned the ball and my my defense would come on the field. Ten guys will come on, eleven will come over that I beat only one one thing what I do?
Speaker 1: Took a picture.
Speaker 3: I'm standing in the middle field by myself. Yes, it's crazy, so dope, but I was two hundred twenty five pounds then too. Know it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I said a rid about you.
Speaker 4: I said, uh, get my sack on offense defense voice box sequence. A lot of people did not know what I was talking about because a lot of people didn't know you played offense too.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, this.
Speaker 4: Little fucker got full flats touchdowns and y'all up.
Speaker 1: I love the color that you to.
Speaker 3: The game little ship talking that I about you to get and the intensity that I broke because if you if you was watching the Tampa on a Sunday afternoon, he was you were getting your money work.
Speaker 1: You're getting your money work. I'd be damned. We're gonna go to walk. We'll go to walk. I don't get many of these. Listen.
Speaker 3: At the time we grew up, it was gone before you twenty four. So if you had an opportunity to make a mark on this damn world, you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Mama, you in you.
Speaker 3: I was raised on a dirt road with no air conditioning, no cable television, and the pieces of man did not about to happen because we just look because he is store there.
Speaker 1: Weren't God was.
Speaker 3: Before we said cool you grow talking about that. But I'm gonna just say it. And I'm asking Warren Sappter this question. If you never played football, what do you think you would be something in law enforcement or something like that, Because I was a criminology major, and wow, I always said this, as long as there's a seven eleven on the corner, ask to go Robins. So something like Jessee system will never go stop. You gotta make money, So I thought, like the hood thought, like, you know what getting paid you always.
Speaker 1: My sister, my sister was dating.
Speaker 3: My sister was dating one of those brothers that was sitting on the back of the cadillac. They gave him three thirty three years consecutarily. I'm not doing hell no dead right then, because I never saw him touch nothing, never touched nothing. It just took two other dudes and say I got it from him. He said sell it and not you're in a conspiracy. You saw that three thirty three years sentences back to back in ninety nine years.
Speaker 1: That's saved your life.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's just it just said that is it. But then when I.
Speaker 3: Started playing, my dudes that was doing that, We're coming to watch you play. Don't even think about it. What you need here go twenty dollars, go go getting the.
Speaker 1: Go go go.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, they hope did that in any hood, any hood, they always do that. The one that played the ball, that played the basketball. Is they want to see you perform like they wouldn't. They ain't interested on.
Speaker 2: The car and they're coming about Kenny Anderson that left right could care of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they took care they no learn that ball you right, No, no.
Speaker 1: No, they take care of me. They take care us left players. Yeah, because now he said, you know that was one time.
Speaker 5: Year.
Speaker 3: The one thing that scared us all back in the day was laying bias. I remember that ship cocaine one time.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, right, okay, I got that.
Speaker 3: Yeah he was he was supposed to belie. You never dribbled the ball one time, got drafted that night, went out and parted, and that said die.
Speaker 1: Wow, that was.
Speaker 4: It something something something that I was watching the documentary on. Something that was really really interesting was when you was actually going through these battles with far Fall.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that y'all.
Speaker 4: Was actually giving each other five at the end, Like I only saw y'all beat. So when I seen someone of your documentary, I was like, I didn't really realize that it was a respect. At first, it was like like beef with y'all. But then after a while he kind of liked to compete with you.
Speaker 3: You know what it was like two country boys that had you know, you go get five friends, don get five friends. We're gonna go meeting that lot all day long. That's what it was like. He was not getting off the track. He was not deviating from where he was going. You had to make that mother. We had a rule in our locker room. He's gonna throw his three balls something. Just gotta catch stop. Listen, he gonna throw. He's gonna throw you three pits. You just got to catch you over. He's gonna throw it right to you. He thinks he can make every throw, So just catch the damn thing, and we got an advantage in this game, and then we can take it over.
Speaker 1: But it was hell tracking him down.
Speaker 4: Be honest, it seemed like you had his playbook. Is that is that something that that's a joke. I'm trying to say, like like it's like this.
Speaker 3: Thing I've ever colored. That was the super Bowl versus the Raiders ran the same.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right.
Speaker 3: And when Rich Cannon checked one time in the ninety three and Willie I looked at him, I said, you're really gonna cut it back right to me. He looked at me. I said, dude, you'll think I know about this war and I never played Warner is crazy. That's the closest I ever came to it when I was actually here, Blake.
Speaker 1: That's what it looked like.
Speaker 3: To me because but already the same offense West Coast.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yeah, dad is a dress. Listen your eyes.
Speaker 3: One thing I would tell all your brothers out here, we not building rockets on the football field, all right. No line and yellow, yellow which waves the lion sliding yeah left, yeah, who sails in it? Orange? Orange's what we're going right, Brown, brown, which was going all right right, blue which.
Speaker 1: Wasn't going left, which is an l loser raiser over your damn ears. Yet I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 1: There's yelling the colors yellow. We're all going out. But let me ask you, there's dumb calls.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You can get a dummy every.
Speaker 3: Now with the blitz called when you go all in, it's already called bonds. I we used to call it only eleven holy level. If they throw it, oh we were too late to the quarterback. That's what the community to say. If I call barns ouself, all y'all better get there, because I ain't nobody playing paws. You scored in your career? Uh the wait? Wait, I think three? You want me to say four? I think I called to on offense. I picked one off my rookie ar and ran it back against Atlanta, and I pitched one back to Brooks. That's the one you're talking about. What I threw it back to the books. I pitched one back to the Brooks. Yeah. I won Atlanta. Yeah, but that don't count. I didn't score. I got to think and I throw it east. But I got three. I got three.
Speaker 1: You you you're you're a legend in the game. Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 2: And you played with many other competitors who now, in my my childhood, who I didn't. I'm a Giants fan as a high as heart right supposed to be. Randall Cunningham was a monster. Tell me one play that you don't run the cunning hand.
Speaker 3: That's the first quarterback I ever sacked in my career.
Speaker 1: Really, wow? Really? Who for what?
Speaker 3: Game?
Speaker 1: Listen my game back?
Speaker 3: It was random that day in Philly when Ricky Waters had just scored three touchdowns in the Super Bowl in Miami and went to Philly.
Speaker 1: And Keith was on there too, doing the things he was.
Speaker 3: In Philly the first game of that he was September third, nineteen ninety five. That's my first game ever and Ricky Waterson getting knocked out for who for what? So I my first game over in the National Football League got a title on it for who for what game? Ricky Waterson? Oh, Ricky was done after Philly. Philly turned it back on him. Oh it was bad, but Rando is off from the weapons.
Speaker 1: Did you call you for a secon on? My first second went so high and you go right out of him? Noah, I was coming out.
Speaker 3: I was a rookie, and he scrambled and I got from the guard and I was going and my teammate ran in front of him and he put the brakes on him and stopped.
Speaker 1: I laughed.
Speaker 3: I remember laughing him like he's silly. And then Rama looked over at me and was like, oh, he went down. It went down. It wasn't really nothing. I just kind of like this covered him.
Speaker 1: Classic Emison. Yeah, I mean shit, shock. When did you know? Baby? I was a baby?
Speaker 3: He know what I was?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: There was there was a more you know Sam Bam Cunningham and his brother Sam Bam Cunnyham.
Speaker 1: You don't know that story, No, I don't.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy one, there were no black players in the SEC.
Speaker 1: Robinson was at USC.
Speaker 3: University of Southern cal He brought Southern Cal to Alabama. Sam Bam Cunningham is six foot two, two hundred and fifty pounds. There ain't a linebacker on Alabama that even that that big. He ran for twelve carries for one hundred and sixty yards. A linebacker ran no, no, no, no. Running back is six two, two fifty. He ran over every Alabama linebacker and at the by the end of the game, the whole stands was saying.
Speaker 1: We won't one two.
Speaker 3: This is a game that brother Color Barry in the south right cutting hands a little older brother Sam damn cut him.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of story like that. Now, let me ask you. I just found that out two years ago.
Speaker 4: Wow, and this is still actually straight up. Do you miss hitting people? No? No, no, no.
Speaker 1: The thing about it, nor I find that hard to believe. Said you were gonna come in hitting you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, have no illusion about who and what you are. Your reputation is way different than your character. Your character is who you know you to be. Your reputation is what you think. You think you think that's three different ones right now, then that's four five.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I had a damn blast, a new damn hip, and I get to ride my bike and I run five k with my man. That's all I need. We ain't got but QTL left quality time left, and I be damned if I'm a wasted just sitting around thinking I'm still thirty ship. I retired at thirty five. All these ship you read involved that that was what thirty I last ten sacks out of thirty four year olds.
Speaker 4: So okay, okay, because when you played, you were so god yeah, relentless, hitting out of the.
Speaker 1: Hall of Fame, gud yeah.
Speaker 3: But when you can't play at that level, you have to sit there and watch yourself. That's the key. That's the key.
Speaker 1: Are you honest with yourself?
Speaker 3: Now? In retrospect, I would have did the feield simms, make him pull my helmet out, my cold dead fingers, because that money don't come like that.
Speaker 1: But you would along as long as I would.
Speaker 3: Have strung out because I had never been renegotiated, traded any of that contract, given contract, honor. I was sitting there with Al Davis, he was beside him watching Randy Moss to go his.
Speaker 1: Twenty feet, the legendary.
Speaker 3: The great Great out Davis. I'm sorry you are correct, The Great out Davis. I'm sitting there beside him watching Randy Moss and the UH Patriots. Then eighteen no seasons. They're playing the Giants the last week, that the last day, none of them ye yah, Yeah. They lost the Super Bowl, but they beat him in the last game of the regular seasons, and it was on NFL network and the world was going crazy because nobody had the NFL network in New York at the time. Oh, we're gonna shot first sound cast game of it. So me and Al David is just sitting there watching this because I told him I want.
Speaker 1: To sit together. Yeah, he just said I just had to great, but I asked leading.
Speaker 3: With our Davis. He said, I'll meet you watching the game. I said, cool, I said, do I need to bring eleven French fries?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: That's what he was, eleven French fries, eleven eleven. So we sitting that he level that was Obama eight eleven almonds that night when he readlevel was let's was. We're sitting there watching Randy Moss and he scores like early in that game with deep ball. Mister Davis looked at me and say, nobody told me he couldn't run anymore. What you've been watching all you. So we're sitting there about half time, I said, listen, I just wanted to come to you and tell you thank you for the opportunity to play for the Raiders story franchise. Even more me getting to know you because I consider you and Mark French, you know what I'm saying, people that brought me here and really showed me a good time. Current owner. But this this uh eight, I'm about to retire. It's like he said, I got one game to play and I think we go to Canoe. No, we played the Charges and Thomas is coming down the nigga and I think it's I think it's on January first and something like that. So I played one game in the league. So We're sitting there and I told himself, I'm gonna retire.
Speaker 1: No, you're not. You're gonna come back.
Speaker 3: We're gonna renegotiate your money and say you really think you're gonna pay me less of money to take ship that comes with being around you. You know who my quarterback is Rivers. At the time, JaMarcus Russell was.
Speaker 1: Just lu Jamaltham.
Speaker 3: Russell had just signed ten days before me and him sitting ten days ten days before the last game of the year, and they said, we're gonna start you ship. Yeah, my last game is his first. Wow, that's my baby man in Ballabama. Go see my dog. That's my dog.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah yeah, not big bus, not the biggest bust selling. Let's don't do that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, let's don't do that. But I just getting work. I can drag out some Nats. Dad thought that ship. I'm just they chopped my dog. Tell how the biggest busself? Come on?
Speaker 1: Man, so home.
Speaker 4: Coach tips at one point you got in the field and you took your shoulder pass off because he ran to.
Speaker 1: Play three three different times.
Speaker 3: All right, Roscoe Griffin was out running back and Roscoe Griffin was in a rush rushing title with Mark hat Smith.
Speaker 1: Okay, Roscoe needed.
Speaker 3: Three hundred yards that day, maybe like two ninety something like that ship. The first game we ran for three hundred and twenty five. Let's see we can get this. I'm men, first half ship, I come allway across the field, cut a dude off from getting Roscoe. So you get to their's all week. Roscoe's got ninety five yards at that time.
Speaker 1: Are you in the offenses lining on the tight end.
Speaker 3: Tighten, tight end, I split out wide line, I do it all, I.
Speaker 1: Do it all.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm twenty five, got it, just got it amazing that yeah, but I know that nobody on the field the best for me. So we get in the locker room and I look at Brett King. I said, yo, brad Red was like, man, I don't know what he's doing. I said, if we throw it, we can get him out of this nine man front. I mean the safety was seven yards. I'm like, sh it's the safety right there. I just got to do this, and you throw it right there, I'll run as Then he got.
Speaker 1: The still pading this bitch. So I go to him.
Speaker 3: I say, yo, man, you run the damn ball three more times and you ain't got nobody to block on that edge, because I know I'm the one that did.
Speaker 1: Running around the edge.
Speaker 3: But man, they ran the street more times and took slamming bitch on the ground and walked out that bitch. I went to go get my past. I wanted to go get my ship out of the locker room. The lady director Phil King did not want to open that damn locker room, and we gonna get my ship. So my mama come down the stairs. Uh, you know you don't want to know why I a shit with my mother. I looked at him, saying and looked at me, So what's going on? I said, he won't let me go get my stuff.
Speaker 1: Shoot, you got an issue right back. You know exactly what you mean.
Speaker 3: But over that thing dropping the rest of the pass off. You know you take no shower. Nobody took a shower in high school. Nobody got taken.
Speaker 1: It from.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, and old anybody out against you.
Speaker 1: Just the end of the third quarter, me and my mother got in the car drove on. That was a mistake, though, one of the worst mistakes.
Speaker 3: But I had a forgiving coach, and even bigger will call the linebacker coach. He was the one that came and got me right at the beginning of the next year, because I was just gonna go get on the bus and go home. Right, I was like, I go hooping. I found you a back, I find you a basketball scholarship. I'll get one. What position? Power forward? I was Buckley at six to two. I had a thousand point thousand rebound. You had a slam dunk, contact and everything. I like it.
Speaker 1: I love it. I like I like it.
Speaker 3: So my coach came to me and said, no, that's what you mean. He said no, He said, you see that hat you got on. I had to know that they had on too. He said, nobody from a big program is gonna look at a six foot two powerful son you are on the football field.
Speaker 1: Come with me apologize.
Speaker 3: That man used to see at your mama house because my brother was the start. I was my brother Rubber three hundred and forty eight pat No, but he knew what it was in one game. Yeah, I was three years old watching this three forty eight high school. They three forty eight and five forty eight. So I wasn't super like he was talking about superstar. Man.
Speaker 1: I used to eat dinner with that. He walked on water. He caught me in the state championship jacket one type.
Speaker 3: It threw me.
Speaker 1: Across the room. Oh lord, I.
Speaker 3: Could kill him for that, but that was my motivation to get my own you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm gonna get my home.
Speaker 3: So man, I walked in that room and he looked at me and say, hey, country way that you. I said, coach, I would like to apologize you ain't got to apologize to put your pass on.
Speaker 1: Let's go to work. That's all. That's ship. That's really, that's it.
Speaker 3: That's it. You ain't gota apologize. I know what you're saying. Go get your pass on, let's go. I looked at Will say you're ready, I said, boeing ready for this? I mean, is it true?
Speaker 4: When the Hurricanes called, they called coach Chip yeah, and he was the one who said.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah. Coach Erickson said he was coming to my house. Frankly, that ship, I said to high school, watching Keisha Brown bounce that thing? You know, so I'm watching that bounce that thing you know used to call a pay phone numbers back in the day.
Speaker 1: You got.
Speaker 3: So my mama called the pay home the jan the squeeze and said, yeah, hold on, I get in Faye, put it on the top of the thing right around.
Speaker 1: Hey, hell, you want to see your mama on the phone. Gott yeah, mama, this.
Speaker 3: Man sitting over my couch about to ask you for some of my tea.
Speaker 1: I said, what man? This ericson man, Come on, he's on the floor bus from the ball. Your mama. We got the call.
Speaker 3: Let's go, week, we gotta go get the money. Call on, let's go listen. I'm three miles from the house, so it ain't that fuck. We roll up, man, I walk in the house, Coach, he's sitting there with a big ass couple of My mama.
Speaker 1: Keeps sitting in my chair. I'm sure, but right what son? Rude teh?
Speaker 3: Make sure you set it outside. And when we come back home, and she's been, yeah, that cot that I hate tea to this day. Man, you give me some tea. I sweater card those you damn aunt apartment.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell.
Speaker 3: I don't want no tea, know what different, but my mother made some great tea. And I'm telling he was sitting there with a big ass coup and I looked and I said.
Speaker 1: No way.
Speaker 3: And then Greg Greg's mill coming around the corner with my mama, damn them and all with the plate of my mama food.
Speaker 1: I said, I hadn't need all day, and she said she was gonna feed me.
Speaker 3: That's the old eye coaches since he coach. I got the sense the head coach and the head coach in my house. Wow, I said, yeah, But now I got to convince my mama that I'm coming to Miami.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. We was over cople of goddamn Time magazine.
Speaker 3: Nigga.
Speaker 1: The worst seeing about it was on fire. I was three two years more.
Speaker 4: What you said, because he said he was okay, I'm thinking football wise.
Speaker 3: Boy had to convinced my mother that I'm going here from Plumouth with dirt rolling so all this man, we're going this visit. Thank god for doctor enterprise. When two black ladies get together and they get to talking that thing and they got that vibe going. I was holding doctor.
Speaker 4: Doctor Price told me, who spoke to your mother about education?
Speaker 3: Doctor Price told my mother, this ain't Miami, Mama, this is called Gables.
Speaker 1: I got a better one for you.
Speaker 3: Do you know the sister city the call Gables caught the Hannah. Columbia got the Hannah.
Speaker 1: That's the sister city.
Speaker 3: That's no, No, that's that thing.
Speaker 1: You got to take that boy and take me.
Speaker 3: But he's called Gables and he ain't gonna have no call. No, I ain't sitting them with no car. She's how public transportation is. Just like y'all was in floor up there. It's bad. The metro weal and go. No weather to the flea market into the oh no no no overtown right there, basketball games in the nurt street.
Speaker 1: That's land and goes to day but ship.
Speaker 3: I can walk the dayland from the school ship that was That is that adjust for for you coming from a Popka.
Speaker 1: That's no Miami.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: You know in college they don't leave you by yourself. The roommates. And I had the greatest roommate God could ever give a once Ryan Van College a quarterback, the black quarterback, right black quartime who is the starter at that time Gino to read back was about to be working first black quarterback. Get yeah, and I'm talking about big hands accurate, and I was a tight end and he had a hundred court something.
Speaker 1: It was bread. She had everything I need rightly. Yeah.
Speaker 3: His mom live them apart and his mama and his daddy was school teachers and they were still married.
Speaker 1: I never had a friend like that. Mama got about. I said, this is on her.
Speaker 3: And this Collins used to make us pants. I'm talking about big pants. A lasagna, two of them? How much is how much are the two pains?
Speaker 1: Did you eat? What me?
Speaker 3: And one was?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Who you mean where you're thinking this? Ms Collins, Can I get one please? I said to this day, miss college talking about that boy? That what that's what my mom away from mom?
Speaker 1: Right now? Whatever my mom was? What you messing with his college?
Speaker 3: What is?
Speaker 1: Now? You're in Cold Gables, you're hearing the flea market? You on dayling? Hell, I ain't got no money to go to the free market.
Speaker 3: That was you go to flee Mark the illand had something. You ain't going to flee mark that buy nothing you take anyway? What you talking about? You went to packging No hell that listen, pack jail pack Jam is on seventy ninth Street. No pack Jam will seventy ninth Street. What else I'm said? The night straight jam was on sixty second? Sixty second?
Speaker 1: How you get that? Color said?
Speaker 3: It was no right there, No one's gonna say tonight right now? What I'm saying that on sixty What else?
Speaker 1: On said to night? Yeah, take one? Take one?
Speaker 3: Well on Saturday ninth in nineteen ninety one, nineteen ninety two, ship the ladies walking the street. That's why you didn't go that way? Come on, but it was real save the night. That was a too spot.
Speaker 8: That was.
Speaker 1: Too spot. One hundred shot.
Speaker 4: That's I went back and recently looked at you in the draft right ship. And it was crazy because it was two days one day. I think they say they accused you of smoker bud or something like that. No, okay, seven Joorg test, No, seven drugs.
Speaker 1: That's six for marijuana and one for cocaine. And they said, and six for weed and one for cocaine.
Speaker 3: I didn't take seven Georg tests at the whole Miami and three of them you see double a test.
Speaker 1: Wow, bro, I knew I should have took over that.
Speaker 3: Damn interview for Rose and Homes that nine eleven thirty. I was gonna walk down there in my draws. I was walked down as Martin very key in my drawers to get.
Speaker 1: Rid of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, age, you have to tell yeah only everybody's no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I I the one that started that run.
Speaker 3: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: So there's a room.
Speaker 4: There was a rumor, rumor, I like there was a room for that that New York had made an offer for you the Jets.
Speaker 1: Is that true? You know what? I was sitting in the room with Sugar Bear.
Speaker 3: Ray Hamilton was coach, and me and Ray going over to the Nebraska game and he was like, why do you know. I'm like, you can feel it. Ray and Ray used to play the tackle raised that fucked up the raided quarterback. He played for the Patriots, and they called a penalty on the re past. I mean, he lit this motherfucker up one of my old players. I mean, great play. If they don't call that, the Patriots go to the super Bowl, said the Raiders. Remember I'm talking to sugar Bear. Sugar Bear, he had that look in his eye like he wanted him. I said, dude, don't pull the trigger. And he looked at me like this out of my hands. Okay, you said go and pull the trigger. You said pull tricks trigger. Las Taylor was on half and I would own the other half.
Speaker 1: Period, period, period.
Speaker 3: I was for you took Kyle fucking break. I remember that we're talking about me, and I looked at myself. He's my fault. You got something, so I wanted that love.
Speaker 4: Let me ask for me as let me ask question. What would have happened if the just or the Giants would have drafted you would you would have been happy with that trade.
Speaker 3: I told you, Lawrence Taylor, we don't have I don't know that or be gter me and Lawn Taylor something like that, but I might. I'm telling you up from the Mount russemore. Oh, I'm gonna I'm gonna kick as you and y'all some real. I used to love going to New York though, talking about mister child. Yeah, nothing, that's my ship. And I know you love accountability because you know you watch him after every game he played. I got this long. I'm gonna sit right then we're gonna talk about othertheless talking.
Speaker 1: What do you want the fun?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: Shit, man, Yeah, we didn't.
Speaker 3: We didn't.
Speaker 1: We didn't. We didn't do our job. We didn't perform today.
Speaker 3: They came and got it.
Speaker 1: We don't exactly what they were running. We had no.
Speaker 3: From it because what alcoholics say, this is the first step to recover. Yeh ship. We walked through this all week. We didn't work on it for five six days and got ass. And this don't mean nothing. Yeah I got another one. Come on, because you got the mohawk today. All right, you want to explain that this is nothing. It's not nothing new. When did you say I'm going with the mohawks? So does it have something to do with it? I got your dirt roll, I got you what we had the moment I got from I was fifty years old, about to turn fifty, and you know late in the year no women get a little warm, I mean cold.
Speaker 1: So I had done. Let the ship got wild. It was everywhere.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I wait for the fifty is not going there, So I'm going there. My man cuts cuts my vest sevester right there at Alabat on the bath. Yeah, right on the bath. I sat in the chair. He looked at me and said, what we're gonna do with this ship? I said, give me a mo haw. He said, wow, give me a damn mohaw, because you know he known cut everything. I had everything bright. Yeah, it ain't something. I mean a nice little skinny one too, right right down the middle too. I got up paid him. He's still looking at me. I said're gonna give my money back? He said, I'm gonna keep this because you should be back at bout twenty minutes after. Will see what you did. I jumped in the car all back to the house. I walked in the door. Mama looked and said, oh, I like it.
Speaker 1: Wow, here we are here, we are here. We are Three years later, I said that the only yuy there so whatever.
Speaker 5: Somebody asked me.
Speaker 3: About my old lady, like you kiss my ass? Yeah, let me get one of the more so.
Speaker 1: So okay, we talked.
Speaker 4: We talked about I do the draft, like okay here here, okay, yeah, yeah we hit both.
Speaker 3: Hey, I was the first motherfucker sitting there for two hours and forty five minutes.
Speaker 1: But you still were in the first round. I understand that.
Speaker 3: But when you sit you know, they called me and told me they come to New York and I was like, nah, I want to I want to step daddy on the grib, me and my homeboys, you know here at the crib. You know, nothing fast.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't look mad the draft just.
Speaker 6: He's so mad.
Speaker 1: Wow, so mad.
Speaker 3: Kyle Brady went in front of me. Wow, you know who that is?
Speaker 1: No? Exactly?
Speaker 3: Wait, hold on, I love you John Carter, but there's thirty years down the rook you know who John Carter is. No, that's the first pick. Okay, you know who Tony Butselli is. No, that's the second pick. You know what Steve McNair is. Yeah, yeah, that's a bad that was at the guy. But me ca Johnna steaming now was at the heightsman. Wow, you know who Michael Westbrook is? No Westbrook, Michael Westbrook the wide receiver. Yeah, you know Colorado Miracle and.
Speaker 1: Michigan not the same career. But no.
Speaker 3: You know who Carry Collins is yep? The quarterback? Okay, Giants Okay, quarterback Okay, Carol Yeah, okay, Kevin cartery Okay. He has one hundred taxi from the University of Florida.
Speaker 1: He went to LINC. The older people who went before you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because because he was twelve, ring right up.
Speaker 3: There, walked out of the floid and my mother, my brother mother, they drug because you were twelve, right you?
Speaker 1: You went to twenty pictures.
Speaker 3: Was twenty twenty five minutes long. I'm sitting num for two hours and forty five minutes and the camera is stuck on my egg.
Speaker 1: What expectations did you have to go top?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Give me that a lot of your Washington at the last with poor Westbrook, come on, come on washing it.
Speaker 4: Or there was also a rumor that you held out for for Tampa Bay.
Speaker 3: You want to get it might be the first time since I Rember retired. No, No, it was that's trade. That's what That's insane. You know. I wanted out of that bitch so bad I was. I was so bad. I leaned over to my mother. I said, Mama, I said, they can take a receiver, running back, quarterback, whatever they think they need, but if they call her defensive tackle, we're gonna get them walking up out of here. She's something with you, baby, Okay, that's that. She lead over to my brother, my grandma. She already to go forty five minutes. So you gotta understand we finished. I had enough of this ship for Bill TV. Like I'm the motherfucker, you know, the worst thing on earth. Come on to we all readout sinning. Can we stopped this poor pitch?
Speaker 1: But but but.
Speaker 4: But Tampa Bay had a losing streak at that time, right.
Speaker 3: Eleven straight double digit loss seasons. This ain't no way you want to show up. And then they had the ug glad beautiful and then I.
Speaker 1: Would get you, I get you, get you.
Speaker 3: You You're gonna look at this cream something cream, something beautiful and Bucco Bruce.
Speaker 1: Our logo had the ear ring in the right eye.
Speaker 3: You when you youn't.
Speaker 1: Got everything, so when you first don't give it was always in the left Okay, I don't got it right.
Speaker 3: I only got left. I only got it left. I've got left.
Speaker 1: If you only get one is left.
Speaker 3: That chalkcole and red and black. Oh no, no, it wasn't about the charcoal and red. It was me, Garry Brooks, John Lynch. It was the men that was in there, the giants. Because my rookie year, we started filling two five dash too, and then I got benched for six weeks. Decided you're gonna bitch me. We probably go too and seven the last nine game. Wow, I hadn't lost but five games at the end of Okay, yeah, I said he won't go back. I knew I did. I didn't right, I did?
Speaker 1: All right, we were going.
Speaker 3: We were going to We were four and two going to Carolina right before I buy that Sam White's because Carolina first year they played at Death Valley. Okay, it's Clemson and it's only over, Like, yeah, how we going in this bitch? And Sam is one of the silly ass I haven't I got to have enough time to warm up? Yeah yeah, yeah, So were going on the road. He we're leaving at ten fifteen. We're leaving that team. We leaven that said, oh the whole damn week. So we walking that bitch on Friday. Hella our water. We're leaving at ten fifteen. I don't give a damn Okay, cool, we off that. Get on the plane Saturday, fly up, get there, wake up the next morning. This is the first time in my life. Were going to the first time in my life. I got money to buy.
Speaker 1: Room service ship.
Speaker 3: I don't getting aig gass armleg noll. He'll be on top, talk about it. I wake up full thirty s you will sat on a team. Then I'm on the room service. They got that damn jail food down there for our accident. I don't want that ship. That ship process for one hundred and twenty people. You know that ship out of the back of the kitchen. You've been in the back foot, Yeah, at that back with food. I don't want that ship. The first time in my life I can afford room server. I won't gonna break me in one of the ally come there like, yeah, man, what I'm just kidding. Small digginess, I got it. Yeah, I like small figures. That's a tradition. The more you have, the better choices you can make. Yes, While I was making one of my choices, said, I'm gonna give me some room service party. Nickoson was my room man. He walked out there quarter of ten. You got and as soon as he walked out there with my food, so I'm ready eat, I'm eating. It's two to ten. I'm like, all right, get me ship, got my Rolex bag. You know your little roller, now what we call it the Rolex bag? Come about that thing? I go downstairs, come around the corner. It's quiet as hell. On man, it's too damn quiet for my father's being. That sally a football team.
Speaker 1: I went on that corner. Look that lady.
Speaker 3: They were cleaned up the table. I said, yo, what the football team. He just walked out the door and got on the bus at ten o'clock. I love, it's ten o five, I say this. Man said we leave at ten fifteen. You have a high water. I turned look over a little cute over at the concierge desk, said, bab what you what you're getting into? She looked at me, like what you mean? I said, I need a ride to the stadium. Baby, one hundred dollars bill. I'm getting off right now. He's the baby, baby, go get a car. The two doctors come down, doctor Diago, God bless your so he did. And doctor Carson, our team doctor and orthopedic doctor. Where's the football team? I said, he left? What I said, don't worry, doc, I got this ride pulling up. Give me one hundred dollars both y'all. They give me a hundred dollars. Oh God, I hope, baby, I've got the polling up. Baby, baby, baby.
Speaker 1: Gave me the money.
Speaker 3: Yes, I got to know him. I got to know.
Speaker 1: You playing count on. Heack is my rookie year. I'm gonna get a route.
Speaker 3: You gotta put down roots and two.
Speaker 1: Jack stuff.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 3: She pulled up at the top of this hill because we went through a couple of security do I told hi, Yo, Mather, he's I want to say, hey, I see y'm man.
Speaker 1: She takes me to work today. Man, they left me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go ahead. She goes all the way up into We get to a South Carolina state trooper that says, you ain't going no fuck. I said, thank you, baby, it's close enough. We jumped out right that dog. I walked up about ten steps from looked down they would just parking. They're still getting off the bus. I walked in the locker room.
Speaker 1: Nobody even knew I was. Nobody even knew. I was like, they told you was on the bus.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to know. How the hell you leave without one of your kids? Two doctors and started the tackle. Came the damn hotel. They was like, man, Sam, this just jumping and that's Sam. Can't see that. How you talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm telling you that. Man he had jumped up and said, get on the bus.
Speaker 3: You just jump up, get on the bus. We all jumped it out on the bus, I said. Nobody went to say, who the fucking here? No head, no ro call, two doctors and you starting detail. So I get in his office on Mondey. He tells me he fin the bench.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: I told him to kiss my ass and I ain't paying no fine and my money come out. I'm taking it out of your ass, now go for it. That's how you got.
Speaker 1: That's how I got benched. But think about it. You hear my plans.
Speaker 3: Benched all the time for being late to a meeting, this and that. No, they fined your ass. You tried to find I told him to take it out of my check. I'm taking it out.
Speaker 10: His ass like you touched my money go to they told him a certain time and was actually moving earlier to the time.
Speaker 3: Dude, in the middle of breakfast, he stood up because he's one of them do eighty eight mother fuckers that you know. He stay in line between Geen and SMATs. He had a real boomy site, some fast offense back in the day that there's some special things. But we ain't had that kind offense with from We couldn't run that. So from Love Trent to Death. Trent got a championship in Baltimore, but it took a defense thronging in me to get it for him because ship I couldn't do it. I tell you, Ray, you wait, I raised a real killer boy. You took Gilful to a championship? How is your relationship? No, No, that shouldn't hard to hold twise Tony Dungee because I know, yeah, oh no, that's it. That's like my father figured, that's the first time I ever had a black coach in my lifetime.
Speaker 1: Respected. I'm gonna tell you this is my first meeting with He didn't win a championship with total no. No.
Speaker 3: He wanted an Indianapolis because that was where he needed to go. Because Peyton Manning was going to demand from that offense and Tony was going to tune up the defense. Tony had made us one of the greatest defense that ever lived, period. But we didn't have enough points to school Ship. We gave up nine points to the Rams and gave him a safety. Either that we lost that championship, gave eleven to six. So but Tony walked in and John Randall, God bless you sold Derek Thomas Cortes Kennedy Goblins. So yeah, god Man, Yeah, I mean yeah, yeah, home team on Team No, the only team baby team tam K to me because I was in New Orleans run around with John Randold at the Lineman Challenge because Tracey Pearlman called me and I had just won it. So I had won like twenty five grand. So we was clouding, runn up and down New Orleans.
Speaker 1: They had just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like five grand a competition and then ten foot overall and I had won like three of the individual competition. Then the overall it wasn't nothing, A little little peanut money. Chunky's thick linean channel no at the Super Bowl. So we hired Dungee and all of them told me, you got the man. You got the man because Derek had him in Kansas City and then Johnny had him in Minnesota, and they was, you know, running his Tampa two Tempa two, which is Cane's two. What I played at Miami. Man, that man came. I went to the job dog. I pulled that that age of blue merces up to the door, jumped out, ran through the training room. Was going to see him. He was coming to see me. I think somebody called to him said, he just pull it up.
Speaker 1: He just pulled up. You know, I think bumping good two twelves at the bag ship. At least I tricked that a dollar back then got a dollar. It's all, it's all. It's all big story, two stories. I whooped up in that ba. We met each other. I was coming to see you. I was coming.
Speaker 3: Take me to your office. He took me in his office and we sat down and he said, I want you to play that. You played that man, I said, coach, how many years in on you at this time? One? And are you one year?
Speaker 1: I mean sat?
Speaker 3: I mean I mean going to my second year with him, this year to ninety six something with Dune.
Speaker 1: No, not right now.
Speaker 3: So he called me in his office and were talking. I say, hold up, you't know what that entails. He said, tell me. I said, that's me trampling the run on my way to the quarterback. He said, I like the way that sounds. I got up and walked out of his office. We never had another discussion about how I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna play. He said, to do your thing, you have to say no more.
Speaker 3: Now I say trample the run on my way to the quarterback. He said, I like the way that. Side got up and walked out of his offer.
Speaker 1: Now he hit that call. He was that we got him. It was over. It was over. And then the next year he walked no that.
Speaker 3: After the summer, he walked me in Brooks in his office and side, I need you to be Joe Green and you to be Jack Ham.
Speaker 1: By the way, I loved that him.
Speaker 3: I say, come on course, that's ten straight Pro Bowls, two Defensive Players of the Year, four World Championship. He said, look like you got your work cut out for you know. So Brooks look over at me and said, you want to give his resume? I said, I think it's labn or.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 3: Broken straight Pro Bowls, one defensive player, of the Year in four World Championship.
Speaker 1: But is that what you needed at that time? You're just gonna be.
Speaker 3: It was the greatest path he could ever put me in. I had never no no, no, no, no. Listen, sometimes we ain't have color TV. Brother, we are the challenge you had growing up. We had three CBS, NB C CD and then Fox showed up with the Kids Club.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: With the cartoon ship, we had four channels.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: Somebody else something. Yeah, you got to put the bread on Benial rotating and somebody holding it off by the ship. But somebody else sometimes has to show you something you didn't see. Because the seventy Steelers. For me, I'm going to seventy two, I'm a cowboy fan. First time I saw us, we were versus Denver with Morton ship out of Denver, one of the more Steelers. Then Steelers with everybody by the eighties roll around one of the most Steelers. Steelers one't that good? Yeah, So he had to show me who MEANSO. I knew he was from the commercial, but boy, you watched him games and he kicking the shit out of people, throwing their ass around. You're like, I can take.
Speaker 1: Over there entering the second season, and you still want sat, You're still coming out of the cane. You still got the rioting, nah I got.
Speaker 3: I got three three and a half sacks of my rookie year and got benched.
Speaker 1: For eight games. So you needed him to say no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I needed him to turn me a loose because I didn't know what the hell k Martie Niggason would yell jam and everybody would have to sling inside and then he run outside make the tackle. Okay, that's one way to get to the Pro Bowl every year. I hadn't understanding well, you know, but I had never played in the defense where everybody didn't eat. But you play there, you know, you don't just design a defense. All four of us go inside, running back on outside. You know that, you know you're going to you're going to make the tackle, but he's gaining four yards on him. Is that? Where?
Speaker 1: Is that where it worked for you?
Speaker 3: Tony brought structure. That's why structure, guidance and a message two words on the wall, no excuses, no explanation, and on the other side, be a proo at all.
Speaker 1: Times and.
Speaker 3: Always had on the wall.
Speaker 2: That leads me to say, was there media training at that time?
Speaker 3: Hell? No, did you have John Han And that was the most decorated cane in school history. And I had went around the country collecting trophies everywhere. So I was at the Heisman ceremony. I was the first player they took off the football field and put on the set.
Speaker 1: And that's why what you're doing, you just me and you you just mean.
Speaker 3: The one thing John Hunt always talked me is no matter what the hell they asked you, you get to answer the question.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you get to control of the interview being who you are being.
Speaker 2: Are you being uh well spoken but young and raw?
Speaker 1: I actually got the video.
Speaker 3: Somebody sent it to me and I said, oh Jesus, that's the first time I ever touch to ESB and set. Right after the game, I remember him come and grabbing me and say, I said, where we going. He was like to the set? I said, what set? He's like, well, Lee, course on the man, I'm like ship.
Speaker 1: So we had to take off and run all way to the other end of the field. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually the first player ever took off the field and put on the set. I left with the Tony dungeon because they became a point that you started having fun.
Speaker 1: Listen away, I'm going this word. I'm not talking championship.
Speaker 3: I'm not talking about the bench. One sample this and that about one sap.
Speaker 1: Going raising.
Speaker 3: The gorilla, you sacking everybody in the pro meaning you became a personality in football defense.
Speaker 1: You you're putting on a show.
Speaker 3: Now everyone's watching your team because they know you're gonna make a play. And once you make a play, here comes this cloud. Cloud.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking.
Speaker 3: You know what the thing about it was, I think every floor the ball tell you this, that's my.
Speaker 1: Age and.
Speaker 3: We brought up on being. We grow up on Prime r You A'm standing in the Clemson that same place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I cussing, But let me tell you.
Speaker 3: And for me it goes deeper because Sammy Smith and him raced the whole track season, the whole track season, and us in the PoCA is running with Sammy and the Sammy when the Sammy, the uh Sammy, Sammy Sammon beyond. They raced the whole to thes in my blood beyond. You know, like the regular. We all growed up to the man so good. He had two nicknames, Neon Deon in Prime time. Yeah, that's what mine worked in ninety five. That's what we went after. So I had to put on the show because you see, they was stalking the show. I was taking my helmet off. That they realized they gotta let them party. If you go back and look at the super Bowl, they got yellow shoes on, orange shoes on. It was an individual thing, but they wanted to conforming and pull it because.
Speaker 1: It was corporate America. It was America. They were scared.
Speaker 3: They was.
Speaker 1: They were scaring boys out there throwing the dick.
Speaker 4: Just to bring you just like the snow money yards and they're like.
Speaker 1: Oh, then they gotta do they better turn off the jobs. Better turn off the job.
Speaker 2: Do you remember just bringing it back to music since this is a hip hop platform doing sports. Who performed at your super Bowl in the halftime do you know man Jovi?
Speaker 1: Don Jovi?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: How was that react?
Speaker 3: John Gruden was freaking out about it. I remember I remember going to it after the game. Jovi, you know, kicked it off after this after we wanted to it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't get anybody don't know John John bon Jovi is.
Speaker 1: From New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Again, Well way, I'm telling you I remember going because I was. I was getting know the helicopter, going to Jimmy Kimmel for the first and number show with me, Snoop Dogg, Bishop Manage, Magic done one in Coldplay. So I remember going to grab John. I said, Yo, I see you at the party. I got to go to Jimmy Kimmel. Man, you were rocking the bunch.
Speaker 1: So he was like, you know what I tell you? I said, what he was.
Speaker 3: In hog Heaven. His wife was waiting. Hug, I'm telling you that my dog he was at hog Header.
Speaker 1: We all was we always man, all right, I got this way.
Speaker 3: I got a self imposed curfew whenever I went out and Thursday night is my night, the team or yourself curfew wait with my wife at home. That's what I'm talking about. You had a wife, friend, Yeah, a wife, man. I got married my ninety eight January twenty eight, nineteen ninety eight, a ship twenty eight hours, twenty six, twenty six. Oh absolutely to get married to though, huh yes, yeah, yeah. I just got a break on my car and sir, I had no I have no.
Speaker 1: Six but yeah, I ain't have no baby. I can't play for so so the hell was I just talking about? You man twenty six. He was John bon Jovie Thursday Night, Thursday Night.
Speaker 3: Seven, shelving vote, shelving votes thirty. So I always told him, old lady, if I ain't hold by two thirty, I'm not at a hop. The only thing, oh miss, I hopped lady ter two thirty a waffle house like we actually called the Florida off of waffle So I'm out one Night's about two o'clock and I'm outside of Thursday Night hanging out. So I called him a lady's baby. She said, yeah, I say, I ain't coming home at two thirsty night. I said, I'm gonna go check and see if John ru Nash really show up at this job at three fifteen like you said he do. She said, what you gonna do? I'm gonna go park in this spot and I probably fall asleep, and I'm gonna make his ass wake me up, and then I'll be home after that. All right, back, I'm gonna drove around to the job. Forty minutes later, it was about ten to three, almost three o'clock. I pull up and I got in this spot and damnhr dose off. That motherfucker pulled up at three sixteen. I look, I put it in the driver, rolled up, I live one of I just wanted to see if it was a fucking fish. Drove off and.
Speaker 1: Then and then and then.
Speaker 3: And then pulled back into his into the office. At seven thirty in the morning. It is off. He's like, you're thirty minutes later. I'm like, yeah, I was a little late last night with your ass, because I know it is office at seven o'clock every morning. This morning I took thirty more. I was like, Lord her, he's up at it won't minute. He showed up at three fifteen every morning. I loved it. I loved it because you know, I hate when you, you know, you pump out some ship like that and it ain't real.
Speaker 1: What's you lied about? If you're coming to bitch at.
Speaker 3: Five five, you just checking to see if you're really covering that out. I want to know. He wore my ass up there. I said, John three sixty has the whole another be got Super Bowl with him, bron.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying. That's why, that's not say that, no, no, no, But.
Speaker 3: He took he took the place to the greatest coach I ever known in my life. And Tony Dungey, and so I want to know if all this chunky face and all this ship was worth it, you know, you know, you know, eight million dollars and four draft picks. Wow, and Davis asks for me too in the trade. The gladiers said, we'll give you everything, but Warren. That's what they talk with you. Everything you're asking for both war That's why little blaziers. I didn't find this out. I went in the Hall of Fame. I said, y'all have told me this. I took the little sixteen million dollars y'all lefts over. John Ruden said that you to make you say, I mean with the It wasn't. It wasn't an individual thing, he said to me. It was a collective thing. He said. To our defense everybody, we showed up to the first nine on seven, which is a run drill.
Speaker 1: Drad Brigson is there too.
Speaker 3: You damn right there, Bries right off, My, that's what you mean. Sity of Rice is right there. Rex Byers charge daughter right there, calls right there, our singing to right there next to Lynch. We nine on seven we got everything but our two cars. Nine on seven we got everything from all we ready let your ass off what you want. So FEMA fuckers snapped this ball and stuff that bitch out and pulled it and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, boo, no, I go to running back. He ain't got it.
Speaker 3: I turned to look Brad Johnson over looking like the going out the sideline. He knock needed in white. So this is the ugliest repdition you ever want to see. But he went to school with him. So Johnson Minnesota. Yeah, yeah, ran fire and all that the world.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's going on the side of the dog.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you the ugliest pigeon toe knock needed.
Speaker 1: Oh this ugly.
Speaker 3: So I turned the group and I said, if you scared, bitch, say you scared?
Speaker 1: He said, scared.
Speaker 3: They'd been running boot up your hands for the last three years. Y'all went on a town, I asked. I said, and y'all think y'all so damn breaton great defensive score, Yeah, looked at the dog.
Speaker 1: He had to.
Speaker 3: He had to tow all the skin off my me Brooks litch, all of us going, you gotta score. I need nine touchdowns. I looked at the motherfuckers, say it's nine on seven. That's one for every last dick. That's in here right now. Let's go. Did you feel me? We feel your baby? I say, you got boot, you got boot. The rest of us, let's go. I don't want to see the quarterback on the boot. Man. You got boot. You got what I told about two? You got boot, you got boot. Let's go. And it was a fight every day. Oh, I'm talking about this son of a bitch will come out and attack us. I said, man, you attacking us with Tunker toys, man Keith Shawn, boys and ship. He's still attack as still still with attack. I as I'm telling you, it was an everyday battle with this man, because he was like, you think I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna walk around here and don't give a damn about my office.
Speaker 3: I gott apply to them. Dick too, I want to pull it out. I'm telling you something. This is crazy, man. But it was all it was driving him by the championship. And then he did the greatest thing I've ever seen the coach do. He wasn't in front of us every week. He designated a different coach for the first three, you know, four games, four, game eight, twelve.
Speaker 1: He took the last.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the team meetings.
Speaker 1: You running for four weeks.
Speaker 3: You running for four weeks, You run for four weeks and I'll come at the end of the It gives you a whole different vibe as a football team.
Speaker 1: You don't hit the same message. Yeah, you don't.
Speaker 3: Hear the same fucking message. How many times you're gonna roll Robney.
Speaker 2: Then that formula still words in today's game.
Speaker 3: I think it'll work in anything because we all react to something. We all let that dick, let the new pieces push walk in that room with what that dig do.
Speaker 1: It ain't seen no stranger years, so I know there. That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Something new, and each coach had would touch us in a different way. And I think we went four and one, four and one, four on one four one, which twelve and four each quarter of Yeah, three and one, three on one three three one three three and one three one three one. So we won twelve. It was twelve and four. You lost one game of the month.
Speaker 1: It's a long season ship in me then, I mean.
Speaker 3: Everywhere, well, basketball, oh you're a basketball man. The non contacts for shoot you for when I get up twenty portion lose the damn lead. But it's so physical they can't throw the ball. The damn ocean from the beach. Let me ask damn.
Speaker 1: Orlando Magic recketed bastards.
Speaker 4: The time it seemed like he was being villainized was when you hit the guy with your helmet, right the kid.
Speaker 3: And you know what, you know what I always say, it's the bitch ass commentator Joe Buck because as I as I, as I go back and watch, it is high. No no, no, no no no, this ain't be on this shot. And I went back and washing and I know his wife Michelle Bison, and I sent her a clip one time, you know, a little while ago, because he was like, look at him pushing him some ship. I'm like, what is he talking about? And then you know they, oh, he hit him. And you know it's it's their inflection, it's their message. Ain't no goddamn flag on the field, asshole. Yeah, this is a contact sport.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You can ask anybody that ever played football if that's an interception, what the first thing you do? Yo, I ski and put your head where I'll swivel somebody feeling enough that ship out of you. Yes, that's what we do. You better catch the memoir of sticking in the suggestion bo because I don't give a damn either way.
Speaker 1: Ship Jared Rice went down and.
Speaker 3: That was that.
Speaker 4: You say, that's the only regret Jared right, Yeah, that fingure right there.
Speaker 3: I figure right there called his heaven called it called faith Man's and went that way.
Speaker 1: That's Jared rights. But that figure is right, that's him. Yeah, it's just you don't you don't. You don't do like that.
Speaker 3: You can like to see that was the devil like that was the devil that would come to.
Speaker 1: You had thirteen thousand snow into a word, took far say that that that that that move that you did was legal. Let's sen right.
Speaker 3: Dave Robinson, my two thousand and thirteen Hall of Fame classmate, the first black lineback of drafted in the first round in the sixties, nineteen sixty three, he was sixty something like that.
Speaker 1: He was drafted first one ever.
Speaker 3: He was drafted by Green Bay because Joe paternal took him to Lombard and told him, this is the best line back I've ever coached. Dave Robinson and Hall of Fame with me. David Robinson said, that was a clean hit, and that's what you're supposed to do in the football game.
Speaker 1: He doesne got ranted out of Green Bay? Oh wow, he got changed since then?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I also heard you say that the helmets the new helmets now.
Speaker 1: Damn damn weafer Jack.
Speaker 3: I always show you because you don't what I got my original helmet for nineteen ninety five. Get the get out of there. I got one of the motherfuckers now from the Raiders with my name inside of it. Dog. I'm telling toll bars, know what the hell what the crown levels made out of? Dog? I put that bitch on one of them kids in Colorado and that then, like I said, I won't feel a power. I'm like what I would have? What the ship out about water?
Speaker 4: So you they got an advantage of you know, they got.
Speaker 3: Better protection now. But what they're teaching is not sticking your head in. Just grab by the ways of red harden, pull, pull your butt.
Speaker 1: In the chest.
Speaker 3: Put your face man, see what you here? Put your face on. Yeah, put your horns on.
Speaker 1: So for those who.
Speaker 2: Got, for those that got the crown of extra paths on the helmet, what about what about the extra layer?
Speaker 1: That's what it called. That's what I call it. I called the column.
Speaker 3: And then started a little little extra hell yeah, attle little conform on our high crazy.
Speaker 1: You haven't seen it? Just somebody watch.
Speaker 3: Any They all wear it now because they're trying to stop the sub concussion here right, Those those two have no course.
Speaker 1: Coach defense because you got in the.
Speaker 3: Same same same.
Speaker 5: Foot.
Speaker 3: How does he same the same leg? That's how the same same foot, same leg to the town, same foot, same to the same foot, same lenk to the town. Not head across the bow rip rap brad cloth like we used to, because putting your head across the bar put you in a position where you can get that neck turn and they want to take your head out of the tack getting your head out of So when you come at and you go behind him and grab him that way, same legs, same same leg, same talk, like that and then like that, oh.
Speaker 5: Ship, Yeah, man, I call them?
Speaker 1: Does it not like a ridiculous watch football?
Speaker 4: So is it hard to coach cottage kids?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, for two reasons. Okay, this.
Speaker 3: I tell my kids all the time. Google where you ask go ask questions. One is where you get some answers. I lived this. I've been your age. You haven't been my age. I played college football, I've been in all American and I was the first round pick.
Speaker 1: I went through the draft. Bullshit, you want you?
Speaker 3: I got five, I got six kids, the next wife and four baby mamas. You want to have you want to have a conversation. You have three boys, three girls. You want to have a conversation. So I can give you some life lessons. That's what I was, you know, fighting, because when you're paying somebody six hundred eight hundred million dollars, it's a twenty thousand dollars take what the hell you're gonna tell this kid? Right? They didn't order and then they got an army. It could be over and got all that, but the checks still coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah, kids actually getting paid down nor yeah because yeah, yeah they're actually.
Speaker 1: Getting a million dollars ship.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I didn't Yeah so that you.
Speaker 1: Ain't seen what they talking about their quarterback?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Over ten? Wait ten over ten? Yeah, even go to the NFL.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, you gotta stop doing Okay, it ran up for bill like ten twelve mil. Yeah, and sister got some somebody else.
Speaker 1: It was red like like like like like like.
Speaker 3: Like uh cool, will wow everywhere listen. But the kid can play. If you can play, you're gonna come in E eight up. No, he's.
Speaker 1: Is that killing in the NFL? Hol hold on one years ago? Like fifty cent first pitture the and over there? But is that?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 4: Like somewhat because in the NFL? Because if you can make ten million dollars in college and you can dominate in college, just you and you can see in the NFL you can seem normal.
Speaker 3: In the NFL.
Speaker 1: Why this is my thing? That's what the kids from Texas Tech did.
Speaker 3: He was staying Now you got the gambling problem, listen, yeah, reality, Yeah, But here's the thing. If you, Cameron Boos, call those boozers your brother just threw away the trip to the final four? Would you leave your brother and go to the pros for bills the rest of your life? Or what?
Speaker 1: I stayed there the boozer boys? You know you can't do that because I can't do no, Cameron, what can I do?
Speaker 2: He's consistent, Kayden knows that if you go with the brother, he's not going to get the same value that he gave.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, I'm saying, why brother leaving a little brother? You ain't wont no championship, you don't need the money. Why are you leaving your young brother after he just and it's safer in college like you might not Yeah, you might get injury free like that. Yeah, I said I'd never left you Lay gave me twenty thousand dollars a year. Never let never let.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's not top three, if not top even not first. I'm not in a hurry to leave.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go back and make sure my younger brothers developed. He has a jumper. I don't want the national championship, won another Nation of trophy. I ain't going over then answer my ability to go to the next level. And I'm getting free money off the University of Duke where.
Speaker 1: You're going And he's doing a piece of her commercial where you going?
Speaker 3: All fake commercial alcohol? That and Sam john commercial with the problems of screen. Yeah, and he wasn't even the most paid in I got it was the Big Africa that b YU for four point seven Yeah, four point seven mills. We got do what I'm trying to say, four five million.
Speaker 1: Dollars in college. Wow. And they paying for my they.
Speaker 3: Paying for my apartment, my car, my my phone. I'm getting thirty two dollars a weekend.
Speaker 1: That's like thirty two dollars, thirty.
Speaker 3: Two dollars, ten twenty and two months, ten twenty and two bars somewhere.
Speaker 1: Bro no, no, no, my heroes, hero we got to give these flowers. Yes, man, I show.
Speaker 4: I'm giving people they flowers when they can smell them, so they can tell them.
Speaker 1: Talk to and they drinks while they can drink.
Speaker 4: Oh shit, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah, I'm talking yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: They don't go right next to the two super Bowls. That's what I'm talking about. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You. No, No, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: That's so we're gonna get quick time I slide. I'm gonna do what quick you guys playing you the game, so to drinking game.
Speaker 1: But you can say.
Speaker 3: Before before, before you get on the drinking game, I know, take a drink with you.
Speaker 1: I've seen this show. Okay, I gotta let you know that.
Speaker 3: Oh fire concourse, but it's.
Speaker 1: Here doing the game. I was. I wasn't look good. It was Michael Jackson ship going on.
Speaker 11: Oh my god, that's a fairly kick mercy.
Speaker 3: I got one for y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give a drink like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, no worry.
Speaker 1: What do from Hawaii? Nexsta from MAUI.
Speaker 4: That's a great that's a great great trust you ready?
Speaker 1: Did you guys say that?
Speaker 3: What you said this?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He will give you two choices, right, you pick one. We don't drink.
Speaker 8: Okay, but if you don't pick like you say, both of neither we drinking, all of us drinking.
Speaker 3: Okay, both and neither. Everybody drink. I picked one. Nobody drinks. All right.
Speaker 1: We want stor results and everybody's blessing.
Speaker 4: But yeah, let go okay, hold on, I need to drink okay, cool, he needs a drinker, so right, yeah.
Speaker 1: He drink wine.
Speaker 3: Anyway, give me a shot.
Speaker 1: I shot with you. W you'all shoes okay, watch your shoes.
Speaker 3: Y'all got some represented one mama one?
Speaker 1: Hell no, mama one. I forgot that ever dollar.
Speaker 3: That's that good though, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Do what I do. One, I do, mama, one, I do one. Goddamn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Elvis, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: Put a couple of them.
Speaker 3: One. Yeah, I'm gonnayams Man. Give me a little wine and a little urban and some stark deleis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you know you know what's funny? What night we would be this day with you one day and was there. Yeah, was like, man, you know, sapp been beating me up my whole.
Speaker 3: Career, like this one and seventh versus one and seven. So you remember that week he went on when he ran through Minnesota, threw haul up in there, hall as up in Carolina. Sunday night football came back, did him again. So were watching this third dour reel.
Speaker 1: We got him now.
Speaker 3: So we watching the third dour reel to see me of Rice my dog coming this bitch with him fat my dog coming up there with that van Dutch had on turn sideways, his slim shot on some big ass timbling boots, some white ass.
Speaker 1: Jeans with the with the with the change. You remember the changing thing.
Speaker 3: The changing thing was going on like yeah, but he got the fun Dutch. Okay, so but mother a little he a male stripper. I said, man, what you stripping that with all his letter all this hit. Don't do that for him? I said, okay, baby, good. So he's sitting there there sleepless. They sleep, he sleep soon. They turned the life out long sap he gonna let him sleep, I said, long is this mother? Fu can change that quarterback like he changed that quarterback. On Sunday, I'll be the one away because knowingly I'm the one to sleep soubsorb all the shit. Make sure he got the calls and we go to work. So be watching his mic videos. Fuck every third down, dog, I'm chilling. I gotta get these fields, I mean, because nobody feels me unless you see this ship. I mean his mother runs from thirty one fifty nine sixty.
Speaker 1: After like the third place.
Speaker 3: I topped my nigga, say, oh look look, I said, Yo, ain't know how fucking with you when you sleeping this bitch, but you gotta see this fucking.
Speaker 1: Shit money running back from the top.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: What I said, back from the top.
Speaker 3: All right, because I don't never say nothing to me, you know, I tell the mother go back to the top. He gonna back to the top, and he shot want to see something.
Speaker 1: He turned it off.
Speaker 3: So I'm sitting and looking at him watching shit. Mother looked at about the third place. Mike vic dooor this thy mother can put his hand up. I said, you know, can't no fucking body see you with me. You gotta yell out what you want.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh yeah, yeah, many are you? He said, yeah, yeah, sit me here, what's up?
Speaker 3: He said, Oh, he is like a highlight table or something. You're watching the third third down, third down? Their every third down dogs?
Speaker 1: Know what I like said was just the third down?
Speaker 3: Hey, he happen to beat the nigger doing thirty one yard, thirty nine yard, forty five yards, fifty one y'all for a touchdown sixty something y'all for time.
Speaker 1: I'm like, is this shit real?
Speaker 3: I mean I didn't played very sad as in the year he ran for two thousand y'ars we played in three times.
Speaker 1: Wow. The first year he.
Speaker 3: Cut out asked for two hundred and sixty, he had an eighty and eighty two yard touchdown. The next two times we faced, he had twenty for thirty eight and twenty for thirty seven. Oh yeah, you learned lesson fast, you know that night?
Speaker 4: Like, have quarterbacks always been like that with you because it's your jump to kill them?
Speaker 3: I didn't. I didn't realize it's that day from when it's a black quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I got there, Okay. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I go to Philly nineteen ninety nine September I think it's nineteenth or something like that. The day we're playing phillis the third game of the year. No, no, no, this is Donovan McNab day, and Doug Peterson is the starter.
Speaker 1: Because it's just week three.
Speaker 3: Okay, Doug Peterson is starting and we smuggled, I mean were wrapping Dug. All of a sudden, Donovan McNab mom was part of this NFL mom's thing and they used to you know, like all the other moms and put you in a box.
Speaker 1: So you ain't out there in the open.
Speaker 3: Okay, my MoMA and Donald McNair's Fox second half show up third quarter. Midway through the third quarter, Donovan McNab makes his NFL debut. Why already destroyed? No, we're just getting cooking. Can't piss a drop cause he can't see. He can't see, So we're gonna get put a guy in. It's a little more mobile.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll get somebody.
Speaker 3: Maybe about two plays into this thing, Dog, I run a text game, pushed his motherfucker duncan from me to you. I go to turn, he turned to go run away. Brad Colepepper pulls him up. Yeah, he trying to like fake Brad, I'm over the top of this for coming with a hack. I mean what Pope, he rolls. My mama is in Donovan McNabb's Mama box. Oh god who Homeboys, because I always had my boys Muslim lead and Caesar. That taught me how to play the University of Miami. Come down from Philly with the cause. The Vet's vat and I played. My first game in the NFL was at the VET. So you got to know it's a jail in the vent and in New Stadium. So yeah, yeah, yeah, one time for the VAT. Now it's great place, great fans. I love it. My mama wanted to dance and do her thing because I'm dancing, you know, So she's doing the dance with me. My mama said. She turned around and look and everybody was looking just like y'all looking. But theydn't have no smaller than their face. They Philly fans. My mama grabbed up stuff. I'm sorry, Donald mcdaf Mama never invited my mama back.
Speaker 1: Dogars, we went, We went back.
Speaker 3: That was my that was my second game. Man, we played seven more. Mama never invited back seven more. After that game, Donald McNab, it was covered like like three in the regular season, and three playoffs, three or four playoff games, like three or four playoff games there, so never got invited. All right, all right, my bad drink back. But I had to tell you out. No boy, my mom my mama worse than me. I'm telling you let your back as you should. Two d m X.
Speaker 1: Both okay, that's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because nigga get after X was the greatest performer when you went to go see him, because it was one man, one mic, one spot, no hype man talking about.
Speaker 1: That ship you got. You ever seen the hip hop I MORTI book. No, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: I have one, my homeboy and he made those. I got one for you. You got to see the picture of DMX dogs standing on the stage at USL, just him by myself and I'm standing right off looking at Him'm like, just so.
Speaker 1: You get the big medellos L.
Speaker 3: I'm going we shooting. Let's go, nigga, no biggie.
Speaker 1: That big bigger.
Speaker 12: I was like, we'll get the a n jadakiss.
Speaker 1: That you can't.
Speaker 7: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't, come on, man, good picture.
Speaker 3: I got it out.
Speaker 1: Story. I met nas in New York.
Speaker 3: We mus exchanging numbers and you know, my motherfucking email this QB killer at Tim Mobile.
Speaker 1: Team up.
Speaker 3: Quarterback the QUB killing color inside. So you're about the New York's and I hear he's q BE killing cue me. So I hear you.
Speaker 1: I said, Yo, what's up? Who the fuck is this? See how your little chiller funk out up? Roll children?
Speaker 3: They said this QUB killed? I said, quarterbacks?
Speaker 1: All Ship? I said, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you'd come on your mam. He's like, my bad, my last sold. I'm like, yo, that's what we give email. Yeah, that's that's last. That's classic. And I know and yeah, she got he's a big no.
Speaker 3: But ship.
Speaker 1: When you're talking about back, how you how are you raised? Immediately I'm like, okay, that's what said. That's what he'd be with. Who the hell is this relaxed? He might have thought you was fine?
Speaker 4: Look okaying about you know?
Speaker 1: My email said crazy email? Come on, what's the next one? Yeah? I know this one. Bruce Smith or Johnny?
Speaker 3: If I pick one, we don't drink right both, Okay, that's good drinks.
Speaker 1: Out of there. You ain't gonna pick one of those two.
Speaker 3: Because random to take Where were you born? The bridge seventies where Brooklyn, New York. You he's never been the poor, the prince of his life.
Speaker 1: He got a hell of acts listening. I wouldn't pretty much here for most of my life. You see the two ton roll? What were you born? Brooklyn?
Speaker 3: All Right? So it's sound like one of the violance you know, he's No, that's what's about saying.
Speaker 5: My brother.
Speaker 1: Bruce Smith. Bruce Smith has two hundred sacks.
Speaker 3: That means if you showed up in the NFL to days had eighteen straight years of a ten sacks season, you're still twenty shows.
Speaker 1: No, Bruce is a monster.
Speaker 3: John Randall has one hundred and thirty seven from the defensive tackle position, which is my position. That's why I take this leading sack man over all of us, and I'll take this sacked man in my position. And that's one cool bad ass, a little little ship talking ass from George from Texas.
Speaker 1: And that's my golfing buddy. So we have a good time. What's your sack number ninety.
Speaker 3: Six and a half, But if you had the playoffs, it's to one hundred and two and a half. What I'm saying is so I'm like Dickon Jones, I.
Speaker 1: Count them all one hundred half Dick and Joe running off even that is hard number three all the time.
Speaker 3: It's John Randall, Aaron Dawnton and me and Mongol, Steve, Steve mc michaels from them bear.
Speaker 1: So that's that's the topic. That's tough. Mike Singletary, that's alignment. That's right now.
Speaker 3: I raised the baddest one of those. Yeah, Mike Scretary came game touch racking and Mike coach rate.
Speaker 4: Okay, J Jay z or eminem Oh Ship, I'm going both.
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on? Bro?
Speaker 3: That white boy tailed the sores up? Now you said that that white boy tailed the stores up. I'm telling you that mother fucker that they're talking about that brother, that boy, that white boy love that from I'm telling you and J J J. You know, J Ship, when you're talking about how many millionaires in your house?
Speaker 1: She okay?
Speaker 3: And then you knows our things song Tempion Ship yes yourself okay. So I listened to Louis yourself that the whole two thousand and two season, I know that been so hard makes sense. Hapen success is my motherfucking option. They is not Mama luve me, but I got to grow out because I cannot grow old and seldom fly. So who I go is my plot feet fail and not maybe the only oportunity.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I put my lawns Taylor Church on that day, Coloa, Taylor. I had never showed up at the super Bowl and then walk out of that bitch with that championship. I put my five six on that day with my Jordan underneath. I said one for one for a championship six to be a listen Jordan asshole, but I love him?
Speaker 1: Was the next a little way or drake?
Speaker 3: I'm a drake. I'm a low Wayne man. I ain't a drake man. Louis Lwayne came to Florida and probably took over when that motherfuckers say they had.
Speaker 1: The Grammars and they left me and Miami and.
Speaker 3: My Jami's like I was rapping in my Jammis that old some of that summer?
Speaker 1: He lit up?
Speaker 3: The two something that that that drought one two or three and the and the no question, I've never been a drink man. That Mickey Mouse saying ship it's cool, but it's good.
Speaker 1: It's good music.
Speaker 3: The ladies like it, ladies like it. I'm I'm not a drake guy, you TV bakers.
Speaker 1: The only thing I fuck with Canada there's the TV bags. Don't think I fuck with Canada. I fuck with ninety nine.
Speaker 3: I fuck with you know he makes he make good music for the people and whatever.
Speaker 1: Know you got one that you always listened to, like what what not? Why a drake joints? Not one drinker that hit the switch?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 1: You have to play them ships. He wouldn't know the name. That's fair, bro. You want to look at the I looked at the you know, I got okay, okay, the problem Drakes mused it when it comes home.
Speaker 3: It ain't like I changed it when it comes on, like Jack all over? I changed Jack all over now and you come on, fuck you're talking about you got blind funk out of here. He was doing good rap until you said that ship life hilarious.
Speaker 1: I gotta see it. I got to look down what up there? They got?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: So the next question is Dexter Manley or Reggie White. It's a good word. Reggie White.
Speaker 3: Reggie Hey, y'all right, Hey, y'all, I gotta tell you, I gotta tell you grade show. They always said that Manley had trouble reading Dexter. Manley would get on the bus and had a Washington Post upside down. He's reading it upside down.
Speaker 1: He said, they couldn't read, so he played into the stereotype. Yeah, nobody, nobody.
Speaker 3: Walks on the bus and said a fucking word to him about you didn't have to read. You can play the game.
Speaker 1: You gotta read, you gotta read, you gotta read.
Speaker 3: You know, you know thirty one percent of America's reading at a sixth grade level. I know that that's not good. That's not good. That's not good. That's not good, especially when you talk to believe whatever you see on the t not leader called God Jesus football.
Speaker 1: You gotta have Lawrence Taylor or ray Lewis. That's the boy that I just told you.
Speaker 3: I was by Lord Taylor Jersey to the damn Super Bowl and I raised ray Lewis from his theseis that make up the question? I got to make up the question. Ray Lewis walked in the hallwa at the University of Miami. He was eighteen years old, still wet behind the ears. Robert Base had just got hurt. He got in front of the nine O seven, that that run drill, that that this is when you paint come off here, ask right here. This is where we get that. We used to call it middle drill at Miami. We ain't call it not we call it middle drill. Because the ball was coming up the middle, you had to stop it. Ray got up in front of us and he said, to his defense, he had a stuttering ball. I didn't know it at the time. Nobody explained to me. My no, this is the actually thing he said, and he just he finally broke down and said, big daddy, you don't have to study problem. I said, bits the women I know that. This is the first time you told me this in thirty years. Is we know each other. So he went case two and they clapped. I said, oh no, you donna lost your damn man. You're gonna get your ass and you're gonna call it out a fucking man and we're gonna play you and me. Mother fucker looked at me and said case two. I said, yeah, we got No. I didn't know what the fuck it was, but there wasn't enough figure that I was fit to follow.
Speaker 1: Was whatever fucking here again.
Speaker 3: I had just came from Mike Barrow, Mike Barrow to Red Rock Basin Base from Brooklyn. Even we're gonna do so raid from Lakeland, Florida, Polk County.
Speaker 1: Let's go. You six him out, You thirty five miles for me.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: We go to Colorado.
Speaker 3: He had twenty tackles in an interception in the renstance history, I said, and we had that big ass fight in Colorado. I just figured out what the fuck they was doing. When we were dancing on they feel on Friday, they was in study hall.
Speaker 1: I went in that room just.
Speaker 3: Just before I left the last time because my dude, he's working with all the recruits, and I went up there and I found their little study hall room and it's right over the fucking stadium. And we were dancing on the field. We saw him looking at us. You remember, minister Society. So I took the lead to the dance like this, stopped looking at.
Speaker 1: It, stopped looking at it, and put the money in.
Speaker 3: The big Dad. We clopped dog, and these niggas came out the next day and we had a brawl. They came running. One of the biggest fights in college football back in the day. All braw, oh bra We snuck out of that bitch. But I had to figure out thirty years later what they were, well, how they saw us. They were in study hall, figured out when I.
Speaker 1: Was going to and so you you're not working with home baby. I'm okay.
Speaker 3: What I'm doing now is and I want and I want to This is what I mean. You just asked. What I'm doing now is called SAP. You know the five elements of the First Amendment.
Speaker 1: None of you know.
Speaker 3: We know the five freedoms. Five freedoms in the first. That's five freedoms in the first. We can say speech, all right, I got you because we don't know. None of us was taught this, none of us was talked this in high school. And where did the police patrol our neighborhoods?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: That's two. That's the second one.
Speaker 3: Listen to me. Who's number one in your life? God? Religious? That's the first one. Religion should be religion, whether who Buddha, the latest, hey, yah wagh whoever you want to pray, but religious?
Speaker 1: Religious one. The next four spelled. My name s a p P.
Speaker 3: Speech, Assembly, press, and petition for redress of my grievances with my government. This is my calling for some reason when I got yanked in Okachobe and now I just now I've started.
Speaker 1: On this a couple of years ago.
Speaker 3: No, it was right before I got the job at Colorado Ebyrwuary the twenty fourth, twenty twenty three, twenty twenty three, I went twenty four to twenty five to Colorado twenty three, twenty three.
Speaker 1: I got jammed out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, But I want to give our brothers.
Speaker 3: Imagine this, a sixteen seventeen and a seventeen year old leaving basketball practice in New York, Baltimore, Atlanta, even in Florida anyway, decent big old brothers with backpacks on their backs and hoodies because it's cold. That's basketball season. How many times you and your boys on the corn they roll up on you until you get on the ground. Everybody got on the ground a million times, a million times. And that is an absolute violation of our Fourth Amendment. So now we teach our next generation, cause we wasn't taught know our older brothers and sisters before us know our pays. So we're gonna put it into this ship. We're gonna stop you from rolling up on us. We're gonna pull out the most powerful thing we've ever gave our children. Just hit that record button, say name in badge number, and continue what you were saying, officers, Because unless you have reasonable articular suspicion of a crime is about to be committed, has been committed in the commission of it, or city order is violation. Get the hell out of our baby's face. No, no, no, but but the whole point is they will investigate themselves and find nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: That's what they told me, and you not knowing you're right, whether they asked you certain questions to trigger do you know you're right? I got a call.
Speaker 3: I need to identify everybott on the scene. Now the hell you don't. Florida versus Jail said nine one. Call along does not give you anything other than some information that you can come check out case, just some information that you can come check out. And guess what when you get to come check it out. I ain't got to answer one one little fucking questions.
Speaker 1: We got the right not talking to the police.
Speaker 3: I was in an interrogation room and lost my job behind it. She don't think I give me a lawyer. Do you think they the cops that they knew who you were. Of course it was a third vision good question, said yes, and sometimes it was a it was a third it was a third visit to my room, then yes, then yes, then yes, the third visit. First time they came, oh, she said, she raped you. If you want to see a second date, you're telling this dick, how could you rape?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 3: Came back with another guy with another story. I said, really, I said, what does she tell I said, what does she tell you? I say, dude, she already gave him a story. Now she's giving you a story, which which one already disproved the first one.
Speaker 1: So now she.
Speaker 3: Has no credibility as far as anything to tell the police. Correct. Third time it was a lady car. She wouldn't leave me. Jesus, I was trying to be too nice. I have told her something. They can come back with a one, but it ain't no rights, ain't no one right. When you don't know you're rights, you're afraid. You want to comply and just get them in the face. And that's the worst part for us. Don't comply because everything there you're giving them, it's evidence versus you period, no more, no less. They don't know shit, They ain't smart.
Speaker 1: Enough.
Speaker 3: It takes two years to be a bar. Four was it six weeks? Eight weeks to be a cop? Twelve weeks?
Speaker 1: It is more months to be a bar. You're right, you get a bad gun and loss. You don't know.
Speaker 8: The fuck out, not even their fault, to be honest, it's a structure.
Speaker 1: That puts them there.
Speaker 3: You can learn on your own. True. Nobody stop you from ever picking up a book and reading just because they formed the blue line, Han and you got to back your brother.
Speaker 1: Bullshit. I asked the cop that how long you've been a cop? Eighteen years?
Speaker 3: Have you ever a fire a report on a cop doing something? No? So he's telling me every cop been perfect for eighteen years.
Speaker 7: Game, this game going right, and all the way you break the game down is play the game by they rules and pull out that camera and record their ass because you always see them whenever they're doing some ship.
Speaker 1: You don't need to record and have my body running ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna give you that as a prof. Hold on, hold on you, it's no time game.
Speaker 1: I neg got a University of Miamis he read it? You know?
Speaker 3: It's my thirty fifth anniversary of winning my championship.
Speaker 1: And you know, I no man at all would have brought I was gonna.
Speaker 3: Bring it because I normally wear because it's my thirty fifth anniversary. I was gonna wear. I wear every anniversary year. I have a video in my championship where he could come to the hood. No, no, I was coming. I was coming out, supposed to win to ring. I left it because I was a little late and I had to get on my ass on the road. At least, at least I made the colored people time.
Speaker 4: Lawrence Taylor or Ray Lewis or the rest.
Speaker 3: You better y'all can have rest. Y'all New York fans Trump he lived in Trump Building, which is not a good thing, but I do he might have got a deal because in New York, you better.
Speaker 1: You big friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's about what you paid for it, if you made a good price for the with But no, I would never take that over. He read whenever you put a KD up there, you better have a legend like Lawnce Taylor forgainst it. But I'm picking what we.
Speaker 1: That's where I was gonna go with that. You see how you said that in the building.
Speaker 3: And this and you better have you better have a legendary bad ass. That because Lawrence Taylor even take l T away from tharbas we all though, that's l T to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, T a badass.
Speaker 3: You love you, little lovehing to ever stopped the love I have for because you the mother of that baby. Take my helvet off, buddy, Daddy Daddy Dollar. I watched Trick writer his first album coming out in jail at the complex. I walked Trick into my house at nineteen ninety eight, the big one that I had moved from the little one of the Tampa to the big one. We went over. He walked to the house and I'll never forget his reaction. He walked to my house and he looked. They had one of them staircases going up. Nice spot over there. After he said, boy, you make a nigga want the right NW albums.
Speaker 1: That's fine fine.
Speaker 3: Before that, we were shipping at the hotel room him down at the peak, Ramada down in the corner, Big six for at the door. That's a good night he talking about. Look at him Collins, that's my middle name. I look at Tallows. You're in the room.
Speaker 1: He's talking to me right now. I'm like.
Speaker 3: You, he said.
Speaker 1: The sea bottle.
Speaker 3: You said, the bottle we're talking to you know what Tripop said about Hennessy, Right, Hennes he make me think my enemy is getting close.
Speaker 1: Poom poom poom got me shooting juice.
Speaker 3: The best night I ever had on South Beach. I had a little five but three Spanish Mommy. I said, believe it? What you drinking? She said, take me to the bar. I said, that's going took it to the bar. Mather said an incredible.
Speaker 2: Huk joy and the superman.
Speaker 3: Grandma said, yeah, that's the funny.
Speaker 1: I get a chill. But right now talk about it.
Speaker 3: The thing toboy ass up by say anybody drank incredible hook?
Speaker 1: Sign me up. Still you're underfended. I'm trying to give it to Sonny. But you know my life.
Speaker 3: If I had a young lady that drake yack with me, Hennessey, I'm undefeated. Oh yeah, it's on your record. I'm about to say, ain't ain't you always catch your hair your flip fast? We all call her heir. But that that that that hunts you, That Henny I learned college, Mama, because I messed around and bought a bottle of hen Henny vs O p to her house and she looked at me. She said that, but that's ship liquor. She opened up a thing and it was Remy Martin. I ain't never going back.
Speaker 1: All the all the Browns are gonna do it for you.
Speaker 3: No, Remy Martin is not a level. That's when you get Louis the thirteen, the man, Come on, man, but you gotta go to Hennessy parodies.
Speaker 1: They do advocate.
Speaker 3: They it's just refined.
Speaker 1: Like Louted juice. He was way down.
Speaker 3: You were wrong.
Speaker 1: It's Luda yack.
Speaker 3: He said, Lula juice. You never heard him say Luda juice. Yeah, listen to the rapt listen said juice.
Speaker 1: He said that the juice Ronnie lock a better one.
Speaker 3: I love my my white boy, but there's nothing yet, he said. Steve Water, there's nothing that Rose and Steve my man too. Both boys got gold down. I ain't got with both of us. And Steve Joe running line, Steve Steve. They was at the Hall of Fame and them sixteen heels off. I looked at her, Steve Walter to be, I said, what that is?
Speaker 7: We do?
Speaker 1: Came fuck me pop?
Speaker 3: So I said, she looking good at him.
Speaker 1: That's what I said, you got. She gotta be that, my man. No, I'm telling mama, Mama looking good time. Ship with y'all the face.
Speaker 3: Brother, I'm telling you some of the really ship gets here. I'm not about wife and the ship, but I'm really ship about. I had to defend run they, Bob, I'm talking about. I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: From prime to all.
Speaker 3: Of Hey, man, your man can't cover man to man. I said, listen, not everybody plays man to man. The system was what we had, and what he had in the system he took full advantage off. I just want to know one question, because when y'all played this game, it was just two White House.
Speaker 1: It wasn't the third one.
Speaker 3: They had a fullback and Moose Shahnson didn't exist when we played damn a Moose Shownson. His neck was already shot and gone by the time we got The only one we had was Larry Simmons, and he was catching a hundred balls out of the backfield, so he wasn't really a fullback. I said, when you go to Minnesota in this Jake Reed, Andy Moss and Chris caught in the slot. Who the fuck you got comin? Chris called in that slot on third down that's better than run day. That's what I put to him. That's what I put to him. I said, don't tell me no, Darry Woodson, Dard Woolson has comeing up.
Speaker 1: That ass.
Speaker 3: Mother better be twelven, he better be twelve to two of his ass. Cook Paul Mallow would turn his ass in the wrong direction and do all kind of wild ship. That's like a chicken when his head cut off. But the plays he made was spectaclar. I'll get him that head and shoulders. All that ship I got. I got to like Jimmy, but the fing off dog cut his finger. I got a quick time for him, because that's one of the bad asses. I start my pictures waiting the all running come on? Is that? Uh? You know? Because when did he get on these guys, you know, these guys up pleating the butt twelve your career thirteen snow bunnies.
Speaker 1: What that's not the right question. No, I mean, I.
Speaker 3: Mean I had what because after I have a little my old right, I had what in your home and my old word. I had one legend when I when I came out of the bullshit in Arizona. Black guys, black guy with dog get by listen the best thing. She sailed every day, she said, every day. But you know whatever, I guess, I guess yeah whatever, So what's it? No, no, no, no, I'm selling the store because let me tell you the story.
Speaker 1: Let me tell I told you. I want to tell you little Florida around the car.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, no know whats so my my whole will drive nothing.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, you know, boove it. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: That's funny style stop. I would tend that. My whole ball will tell me about tending this that I'm like not on.
Speaker 1: So that no bullshit.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of that over the six foot two x volleyball player for the from Florida State.
Speaker 1: I sweat to you. I sweat to you. I sweat to you.
Speaker 3: Two times national champs, swim like a fun and talking.
Speaker 1: This is that you?
Speaker 3: My profile said, that's it? What else you need to add a picture of me? So that is as though no, you said there's nobody, it's nobody saw no model for you. So so she hear me, since you went to ill her, she worked for damn what was that damn consumetic coming used to fly to Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: I don't even know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know the name of the coming because it's been a while and I'm really not nobody.
Speaker 1: But she was.
Speaker 3: She was no, no, she was working down in Puerto Rico doing all the stores there and then going to Washington, and her dad was a hedge fund manager that was a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Trust work.
Speaker 3: She show up. She had to hook the valley up so much that I said, who the hell, I'm like, what cause I had no hadn't.
Speaker 1: Kick like that. You know, he was all laying at kob Actually, you know, little popole, little po poles. You know what I'm saying. This, this is the this is the regular rock down. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I get to the house on Wednesday after inside the NFL, I go see this, go rick up to the sh I had never left the hood, but the hood had left me. So I was on the corporate sideway. Baby Baby, Baby left us seven o'clock in the morning every morning promptly to get to the job. I had fucking broke hole, laid it right up her family.
Speaker 1: She would make it. She wanted to seventy five thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: She was talking about taking me on the tell you right cruise with her parents.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: I don't like no cruise.
Speaker 1: Because you're trapping together, you know.
Speaker 3: So I've only had one one like she was. She was fantastic until she died in the car incident. She went, hold on, leave, I leave to go to a fishing tournament. She goes to Dunte's. They try to stop up from getting.
Speaker 1: In the car.
Speaker 3: Due and Key West, the world famous Dunte Donna y Wes. She done a drinking or whatever. They try to stop up from getting in her car. Damn, she looks that good. She gets the keys from him, getting the car drive off. Crish is in dead Man. We still we ain't already clear this, you know, we did. We didn't clear we were talking about we were We didn't know.
Speaker 1: We just thought these own buddies And I said, I have one.
Speaker 3: You told me I was a legend, and I'm telling you about to.
Speaker 2: Want to let's just yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: The worst part.
Speaker 3: I actually get one of my dudes to call the car and they get on the phone talking about some stripper. I said, you fucking idiot that just made to unders any one thousand dollars her dad's heads from billionaire I was gonna get in contact with him and make him go pour fucking concrete in that pool in Dante's and make him stop it, because there was no way they were supposed to be lett her drive off that fucking property. No fucking chance, all right, Yeah, man, they sucked it up. Man, that's y'all looking at the seat foot two months.
Speaker 1: Right now, it ain't happened, okay, ship.
Speaker 3: Because I was gonna go on that tell you ry cruise at first year. I balked on it. I'm like, ship, I looked at that tell you ry crew. You ever see the tel you rat boat? Look up to tell you ride the cruise ship? Holy ship. There's a tell you ride skee place that the owner said I don't care because his workers wanted to strike. It wasn't no snow anyway. He was like, I don't care. He was losing a million dollars a day and saying I don't care. It took two weeks they came out heat the budge. You see it.
Speaker 1: That's why look it.
Speaker 3: Up watching you want tight.
Speaker 1: He was doing the producer thing listening. He was listening, hold on on, we got more, come on, so ice Cube and scar Face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need I need a couple more to ice Cuber Scar Ice School, Brad Off, Yeah, Brad.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you're the first name.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay Brad and cube Ship Q just come to the damn radar fucking practices.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 1: He was one of my last ones. He was out there and you went to the raided practices. We well, we can shot for you said, I was dead oh four through a So I don't even think.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 1: He wasn't making.
Speaker 3: Yeah, James the.
Speaker 1: Rat baby du it was the next one, and I think that was like, oh died.
Speaker 3: I think that yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm a cute freaking It was a lethal injection and all that Ship the Juniper both.
Speaker 1: Both are we joking? Say both? Did y'all sucking up with he made that one up?
Speaker 3: I don't think choice is like that when you when you talking about classic legends of ice, Cub would be both all about facing because we.
Speaker 8: Had a famous argument on here me and Tony yea, I'm a cute fan.
Speaker 1: He just asked me who my favorite was. I said, que And then you can't, you can't, you can't, you can't do not Cub's cue. Come on, Q made the hardest fucking No, that's crazy to seven a lord and trying to laships. Study all used to be all guyed this way.
Speaker 3: Saw you were down with the age, and I see you on the video. Looks tell, He told she, just hold it's the greatest ship.
Speaker 7: Up.
Speaker 1: It's the greatest ship up.
Speaker 3: I had I had to teach my old ladies, my lady the first black miss Newing Birg. She's a black from Germany. Yeah, she's the first black.
Speaker 1: Miss Norburg from that area. But she was wanted doing Burg. That's she was born in doing Burg. Christ Yeah, she's the first black miss doing Burg. He said, Okay, what were you saying?
Speaker 4: DJ College saying the same thing or DJ Drama.
Speaker 3: I don't wait, I pick what we don't drink. I don't know who drama is. Let's okay, because I just heard this bastard guy with his thing, DJ bastard.
Speaker 1: You heard grill, Hell it's a baster ship. No, listen to the serious radio. Y'all heard her.
Speaker 3: I wanted to do a ship. What do you downloague? You know what they have sucked up pretty fucking so I already did this. I hate that.
Speaker 1: I hate that great your princess like that I can't look ship. I can't ship. That's what they want you to talk to though. Yeah no no no no no no no no no no no no no, don't do I don't do face identity. I don't know none of that, and I don't do the dumb I.
Speaker 3: Do face ideality funk that I know. Ain't no black man look this good ship.
Speaker 1: But you want to do that one to that one has from over there, Christian.
Speaker 3: If I pick what we drinking up man, if you pick one, we don't drink. Yeah, Jackson, ain't no such thing as black Jerry d Man. We killed Steve bad Water killed that ship on what buddy? That relate.
Speaker 1: Every duyjeria from that point on? Like do what that just went to this car by ship? I approach you, he won't make you cass.
Speaker 3: Okay, that got you that red Fast at the HBC. You know why he was at HBCU He just that was the game. Do you remember Adam Adam Archer Letter did all that ship at the Combine?
Speaker 1: You remember Mike Mamula did all that ship ten ro Joe.
Speaker 3: That was my draft. That's the guy Philly drafted with the number seven pick at the bus trader. Yeah, we've seen this ship before, but this first time a black guy ever done. Yeah, except Anthony richards In the quarterback, and I tell people about time. I'm the QB killer. I eat sleep, ship drink quarterbacks. I don't know Brad Foss forty, I don't know kayton Mann and vertical, I don't know John l Waves. God damn broad jump because that ain't throwing the fucking ball. In playing quarterback, Anthony Richardson hit the fucking roof in his workout twice. He had thirteen straight incompletions versus Florida State, What hell are you evaluating? Get your ass on that tape, and that tape ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Your Combine asked you to get involved. Would you who combine?
Speaker 3: That's where you lose money. They keep you up at one two o'clock in the morning if you're a top pick, and then asked you to wake up at four o'clock take a pitch test, and they're gonna ask you to go out and work out. Fuck yourself. I'll see you at my school when I wake up at eight o'clock, nice and fresh, ready to go.
Speaker 1: It's a daisy.
Speaker 2: So the difference between Sanders and Fernando Mendoz is not doing there?
Speaker 7: What do you.
Speaker 1: What do you think's white and ons black? Once Cuban and.
Speaker 3: What Cuban you know that don't consider himself white? Really? What Cuban?
Speaker 1: You know, y y'all Cuban look like white?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 1: You know, you know, like like walk Rubio.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't feel those stand they said, trust me, y'all have assimilated. You know they se y'all even going closer to Trump now even worse. No, no, no, you're talking about Cubans. I'm not talking about you. No, no, brother, let me. He's saying. Kurt Warner just did a video of that patting the ball getting ready to throw, because we should do it. It was a hitch with man dozie he getting ready to fire. You're right, I just want to know when the last time you trusted the Cuban with a football game?
Speaker 1: Never talk about the championship.
Speaker 2: Not being sixty five after winning the national championship in the Heisman.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're not feeling? Is that what we're talking about? Clubs about? Kurt?
Speaker 3: One thing I know about Big ten football, it's not fast. That's why Ohio Stadium receivers looked like they're looking at Big ten because he come grabbing from Florida. Antonio Holmes and all them boys in Florida. They go up there and they're running that motherfucking bluegrass. They got up there and no, no, he asked me a question, me a question, and I and I and I and I've been around this game long enough. I've been around this game long enough. I like his decision not to go to the White House. I know that's gonna piss off a lot of this Cube people. But but but now you've got to go to work. And he understands that Tom Brady can't help you, right, right, right. Tom Brady was a feeble little motherfucker that came out of Michigan that looked like he want right with the same conference. But hey, you packed yourself up a lot of ship. But sometimes you ain't got what I to decide you. There's true type of men in this world. When that say I can and when that say I can't, they both are right, and they both are right, and we're talking and football will your ass. You know, the NFL stanver not for long.
Speaker 1: Keep your get you.
Speaker 3: When I came in the league, the average career was three point seven years long. When I left thirteen years later, it was three flats. Yeah, what the hell happened at that point seven? Oh no, because we have a crop in the scouting department that has to say that I'm gonna pick the next grade one.
Speaker 1: You just right, you just wreck on you just raging. I remembering something special? Is that branding marketing or no, just it's just what it is.
Speaker 4: No, No, no, that block Biggie Smalls or big al Biggie Smalls.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was your biggie story?
Speaker 3: You said you had Luther Cambell and me birthdays three four days apart, No, three days nineteen and the twenty second, No thirty, he's twenty thirty. I'm the defensive player of the year, all.
Speaker 1: That shit going on.
Speaker 3: Whatever, So he caused me, get your hoss over to the house. We we hang it out today. Don't give it that I said. You know if I'm coming up, yeah, yeah, bringing ship with you because I'm smoking.
Speaker 1: I'm like birth. So we get over this fucker.
Speaker 3: And this light scanned, blue eyed Puerto Rican named d is there and her two friends and Luke say, I got something for you for your birthday. I saw so my man sees us there that taught me how to play the defensive tackle position from the University of Heath from Jersey Eastaunch. So, Louke, come in, yeh yo, go get the motherfuckers out of the front. It's biggie, you little see cold junior mafia. God mind you.
Speaker 1: I'm on the couch in these streets smoking blood. Don't be.
Speaker 3: I mean all over me. So these mothers walking looked like, no, no, no, you do whatever you do it. Come on, come on, come on, because they're smoking too. He said, y'all smoke. He smoked. Y'all smoked that steak of stuff he spoke. He stuff smell all right, you know smoking crypt dude, what.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you the story. Just listen.
Speaker 3: So so so so they all going about they't smoking or whatever. So Big come back in, the said old big man. Want some baby, I mean, I'm big. Attacked by three chicks, he said, you man, uh water, what you want me to do? Pic I got, I got a head of this.
Speaker 1: You pick it. I'm gonna be in the room. You send me one.
Speaker 3: So he walks to the bedroom. Three chiefs looking at me. I'm like, what y'all want me to wreck all ago whatever. Bigg like I got him. She jumped up, did him up? We like that's ninety four, six ninety seven. He's at Tallahassee the Cape Lou. I ain't never been to capit. I'm gonna can we go to Capel lou My Florida State dudes, Derrick Brooggs, Derek Godsay to Tadrick McIntosh, all them up there, smart role, all them up there, Joe. So we can't get in. I said, oh, I'm getting in. I said, I guarantee you. You're telling me. Biggie small van coming through this road right here, going through this gate. They're like, yeah, I guarantee you he stopped that ved and let us see it how fell out of life on it. I'm steady. That dog and this big white man come about, and they got ready to turn that bit.
Speaker 1: Biggie beating on the water. Yo, big man right there.
Speaker 3: See, I'm telling you, dog, These niggas like yo, when you know I ain't this first time I ever told the story. I ain't even tell it that day, I said, I just know him. I never even told her that day. He was like, yo, big man, He's like yo, I like, I know, I'm way outside in my area, right, I can't help it. He's like, yo, lor lord, some good people. I'm like, yeah, it's not college is up here. You should be could So we just we up there on the stage. Dog, I'm bumping to DJ Move, spitting the knocking the record off and that given a damn telling him what you gonna do about it? Trust me there, Big, I'm good with Big. I got a better story. I'm on tiny chat one night with dough Fat Chat. Yeah, twelve people on the screen were having a ash shape contest. All you know, Dough Fat right producer fat So Do Fat has a twelve China Chat And I just fell into this from from Chicks and Houston that I met, and I'm I'm flying from Florida to La La to New York going to doing the inside the NFL. I got the worst schedule ever. And I'm I'm on East Coast, but I'm on West coast.
Speaker 1: Try.
Speaker 3: I don't sleep much. It doesn't matter, so I'm on here with them whatever. Rich Island has fifty five thousand followers on Twitter. Because I'm that far behind him, I got like fifteen thousand. I'm like forty behind him, they who. Brooklyn followed me, this night, I've been in the room with Dough Fat. I got the damn thing broke because you know, working for NFL network and I'm rolling the blood. I got the I got the I got the cara blo. But it says ke we killed at the corner. He's like, yo, man, let me get a little season here, my little seas like, so I'm rolling fast like be rolling, bitch O hit this blood a couple of times.
Speaker 1: So I get on this motherfucker, pull this bitch off. So little season. That bitch talked to no Fat or whatever. Whatever.
Speaker 3: I put the blood out. I snatched that bitch off. Them sitting there looking like this said to listen to her, nigga look to say, QB killer.
Speaker 1: Look at y'all. I said, what's up, baby, I said, yo, be loved dot there. Brooklyn followed me, Gone.
Speaker 3: No, no, I feel I woke up next morning I had eighty five thousand followers, and rich Ion still had fifty five. And I didn't know at the time that tiny chat actually post the link to where you're at, like on your fee. I didn't know, but I knew that I couldn't be you know seen doing I'm doing. You know the people that I worked for I weren't for the NFL.
Speaker 1: So, but it was sitting in the link I like sharp, like no, no, no, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: We want to investigate that cause I got a lot of questions. I got a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna league you with this. We ever heard that in the shanty sharp videos?
Speaker 3: You ever heard okay, you ever heard that in that video? Did you ever hear this in that video? We call that hitting? Hitting it right?
Speaker 1: If you yell at ooh Michelle, uhma, ship, that means she dropped. Yeah, she doing something to you, She doing something to you.
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Were going the right now? No smacking? What what you hitting? And why ain't she the ones off where we was at? So she's yo, Biggie loved at yo.
Speaker 3: We was in Miami to toy I'm telling you richis and woke up the next morning I went to work. I meant, I had no idea you know with this what all? I didn't even look You know, you don't follow it. You don't look at them followers, don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: Where go it goes. That motherfucker came up to me and was like, where did you go last night?
Speaker 3: Like what you mean?
Speaker 1: Where did I go? He was like that place?
Speaker 3: Like what place? He's like, you was in a room. I'm like, oh, that's tiny chat, that's the Doe Fat room though.
Speaker 1: Fat.
Speaker 3: You know, you had chicks from there rapping and you know DJ's coming. They do shake a booty contest. You know, this is my first round about cash out. You know, we had to send cash out to the chick that wanted to take a booty contact for a couple hundred dollars. We had to send them money. So I found out about that. So we was in there jacking around and all of a sudden, she came up there and we're like, yo, Biggie loved him.
Speaker 1: That's my man.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Dollar.
Speaker 3: My Twitter took off. We passed Richis and reach out. I'm like, you just passed me in Twitter follow him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what do you mean?
Speaker 3: I looked. I'm like, oh, thirty thousands up on you. And I went to bed. I was forty behind him. Wow. When at first I was fifteen and he was at like forty five fifty five eighty five. I was thirty. Oh, I was laughter that I was tripping because he the one that made me get to Twitter. He was like, if you're gonna work here, you gotta help me with this Twitter thing. We got to bring views to the to the network because we weren't in New York. So we snatched like twenty percent of ESPN viewers in the first year. Yeah we were working. Yeah, we was working. Yeah, we was working.
Speaker 4: We worked in the next time we got come on Bucks or Radust both okay, come on, come on nwa or I still thought he was gonna pick the.
Speaker 1: Bucks my bad.
Speaker 3: No, No, you could always find me old by ship in my car on my house flying both flash and if you fuck on me, I will flip your ass shot down. There's only four flags fly on my ship. The Poker Blue Daughters, my high school, them Canes, Raiders, Bucks, them Canes. Damn right, Mike says to you, I say them, kne that's my if I'm on the boat, that's the four flags that fly with me. N w a Wu tang, n w a them. New York asked niggas that cream I understanding. I love I love I love I love read, I love red Math. But you know, well, New York and plod have always had a love hate relationships, y'all. They never did that trick. Dady gets no players that J T. Mney poison Class.
Speaker 1: Got no players. He probably hate.
Speaker 3: He probably hate motherfucking Jamponie. DJ Clue does the ship hate hate? Talking over the beat?
Speaker 1: Come out?
Speaker 3: We had jam party.
Speaker 1: You'll have DJ Clues, DJ Ghetto Style, Ghetto Styles d J. That's Louke. Yeah, come on, oh.
Speaker 3: Ship, you're cubing. That's right, is not a bad thing. I love all my Cuban brothers, but just something this. It's just a side of them that's down there playing chess in the park. I don't want nobody else here. The line is too long to play.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm gonna skip one. But you can grab this one. But Bull Florider Florider, pit Bull poll had being the song.
Speaker 3: But Pitt Bull has a problem because I wasn't born and raised in the county a day. I was born in Orange, but I was raising day.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but the song is born and raised the county to day.
Speaker 3: I'm not and I'm this.
Speaker 1: My part is when he says that, right when we come out in that.
Speaker 3: Part, my whole crew, I ain't born nor I was raising day. But I was born and on holand on four seven I came here and trust me, I got mad love him day. I tell him all the time I was born and on, but I was raising David my eighteen and twenty two years was fucking me.
Speaker 1: That's how you were here. Oh wow, it was everything. Nigga We raised South Beach. You remember Nigga beat Nigga Beach going right now with that ship, with that full ship ship, Yeah, pro.
Speaker 3: Pen Rod what it is pen rode this ship? Yeah, that was the first Daddy chea first Friday. Hell yeah, Louis.
Speaker 1: Oliver remember Luke's come on Fifth Street. You was still getting it done out here, Louis Oliver. Louis he running with Mike Gi Yeah. Yeah, So go back to Ed James or Marshall James.
Speaker 3: Ship was getting ready to drin both ship. I got my floridab from a Boca by dog. That body slammed about my golfing buddy, my NFL That worn't part dre. We started gaving they boy together man, me and that motherfuck go back. We used to show up at the job at five in the morning, get make up and be on the set at six it was just me, him and spiro D's. It was so animated between me and him. The producer came was like, yo, are y'all too serious? He was like what he's like, I could have swore y'all about the fight out here. Washall looked at like, uh Like, I'm like, dude, that ain't the passing you woke We think y'all too about the fight. I say, that's gotta be good TV because everybody all had a figure that too, me and him out of you close the fight because he finished, go play golf after this said, I'm going to get my blood washing fucking football games you're talking about. There's no wear hell. We finished, don't wear hell. I woke up at five out the vote, four o'clock. That's my thief at four twenty and every morning I would tweet trying to make the doughnuts at four twenty. You go back and look at my tweets every night. Every four twenty in the morning, I was like trying to wait the donut because it was the only time that four twenty hit on my clock that I wouldn't hit a blunt because I had to be sober to go in there and talk that ship with him. That son of a bitch boy, you're talking about a football mind. I had to be on my game, dog. I used to lay my I used to watch Saturday Night Live just to be ready for Marshall in the morning. Wow, that's son of a bitch boy. You know. He talked Peyton madd and the protection of this ship the first year he was helping him with it. Yo, you can't. I an't think he can get there. That's what Peyton used telling Peyton has the most interception as a rookie. Throw the ball. I ain't think you get there, Marshall said about week sixty. He looked at him, say they can always get there. He kept saying, I ain't think you could get there, dude, they can always get there. You're gonna need to throw that ball earlier and a little water. They can get it. He's that he's the head coach at Southern University. Right now, we gotta go make a visit and we gotta go down there north. I'm comfort Oh yeah, we got what you like. You like knowledge, food or wood.
Speaker 1: That's the greatest place without without the pork in it.
Speaker 3: You're raised on the pork. Now you're gonna turn your back, raised on the hall, raised on the hall. Now turn your back.
Speaker 1: You're gonna turn your back. God made it.
Speaker 3: I won't do it.
Speaker 7: The hall.
Speaker 1: I tell you, man, that can poking that out more raised cheese.
Speaker 3: You had that brown box of cheese that made the greatest grilled cheese on earth. But boy, you never cut that bitch eving memories for you. Bruce, Maarn Harrison, both let's drink, let's do it, both track and then both received. You said that was you, said, Marvin Harrison and getting done, both of them whole go jackets. I Bruce from right up here, Dylan Night School. I Bruce cut a hole in my ass in nineteen ninety three playing for Memphis, Yeah, Dylan High School, Right, yeah, yeah. I Bruce the Reverend, the good Reverend, the good Reverend. I cannot not take the good reverend man. I got the good Revende Fee down. Satan and Marvin and me was in the Big East together.
Speaker 1: Indianapolis.
Speaker 3: That I mean, Marvin had the NFL record with one hundred and forty three receptions in the season for a long time ship. All right, guy never switched sides him and Reggie.
Speaker 1: Reggie was left. He was right. They never switched sides. Yeah, never switch sides, Kodak or twenty one savage.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm gonna take the floor, the ball over the European. So I ain't got a drink, y'all got me now, I'm not a drinking. My name my neighbor Warren, my drug.
Speaker 1: Choice in round one, call that I was drink for Kodak. Anyways, okay, No, you gotta drink. And I know the rule.
Speaker 4: It's the last it's the last one. Picture were gonna go back into the interview. Loyalty or respect?
Speaker 1: Let me just port that shop.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna need it with that one. You know you're gonna need it. You know the type of man. I am already know the type of man. Lor respect, No left hand come ont okay, I literally I told me you got you gotta do it the left hand, left left hand, totally left hand, told me left hand.
Speaker 9: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, eleven eleven. I hate with the motherfucker. So she might listen to him when I got to lose, like praying. If I get down, hell waiting, Oh well, if you get down some wings and angels of waiting.
Speaker 5: Old.
Speaker 3: Now this is.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a video of you ship taking up taking a believe it's a ward fish.
Speaker 1: Oh, and you take swimming, swimming all the way down. You're wrestling it. I show tee you bitch. It's called a selfie with a sale and this ain't ai at all.
Speaker 3: No, it's not a I'll show you the picture before it. It's one before. Oh I think it's in tat fishing. Oh people say that I'm listening eight hundred to twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: No, no, all, no, no, it was it wasn't that bit. He wasn't that bit he was.
Speaker 3: It was a sort.
Speaker 1: There's a pre there's a pre picture or sale fish right there.
Speaker 8: It is there.
Speaker 3: I just I just caught it at the right time. It just yeah, it is because that this is the one right before when I was going down with your scuba. No, you see the stick in my hand. I got I got to I got to go pro stick in my hand. So this is years ago. Yeah, this is in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 1: But it's like you just three times. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: It's my birthday listen, December nineteen nineteen. Yeah, my birthday.
Speaker 1: You grabbed it. No, no, no, no, no, no, I catch it, you know, because he's trying and do it. Hate me, shut up and let me talking.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful thing. Took barber shop. The barber shop will ask you a question and never let you ask. All right, we catch it, get it.
Speaker 1: Up by the boat. He grabbed it. My man, burrow, what up?
Speaker 3: Burrow? Burrow takes it off, gets in the water with him, and the circles with him and calms him down. I can show you my old lady, she called him monster be asked when you don't want to mustag fish? And then she went and I went, you're gonna you're gonna let him get in the water with your fish. And she was like no, I'm like, you're gonna le You're gonna let him get in the water with your fish. And I got a video of her going out into the water, but nobody took me going out into the water.
Speaker 1: I went out and I'll fake my rhythm is what.
Speaker 3: It is here. You know you're gonna catch, You're gonna catch. Mel A lot know about lady beating because I always put the lady up first to catch the fish. So she's satisfied.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I've been a good I've been a good boy friend. You know what I'm saying, that type of shit. I'll keep my coverage. She happy now, she got up fish, she got in the water with it, she got pictures with it. Now I can have my whole day because she's gonna back them and let me fish. Now. So when I caught mine, he did that. I jumped into water. That motherfucker grabbed, go through and everything. I'm gonna release this bitch.
Speaker 1: And I got that, and I got that picture. Yeah, I did it myself. See if you see that's her can I?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, you go through that.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing that.
Speaker 1: That's on's my that's not going right there. You about to put his contact on your phone. I said you going, I said.
Speaker 3: You gotta go here and here and here, My dude, No, listen in Costa Rica. You see how flat it is the water. Don't know.
Speaker 1: What I eat up?
Speaker 3: By what I eat up? You come back. You keep saying, I think you gets you some pooon in Tampa if you want a little Tarboro all ready Skyway Bridge, it was that's just the Tampa. But already gets you some pooon pool on the loose. I don't know, man, No, no, no, don't you don't eat your selfish. We get to Mahi mahi in the tune, and all the ship that is edible, we eat on the boat.
Speaker 1: Salvy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hold come on, because I heard that you also went lobster. Oh that's that ship and a shark, bitch.
Speaker 1: He proud of that, Yeah, because I was was it. It was a damn all right. It was.
Speaker 12: Starting a shark no matter what.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no no, but you ain't you ain't gonna no one know, I mean snapped, she got talking that ship. I got.
Speaker 1: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: What happened was so like ship off.
Speaker 1: I lost, I wasn't lost sleeves. And I thought he I thought he bit you in the ass. He bit you?
Speaker 3: All right? I was, I want I was. And when we dropped down, you can see the you can see the tentacles stinking out of the water.
Speaker 1: I got a video of it.
Speaker 3: Oh ship, that's the that's something else. And when I went down, they dropped. When you get there, they dropped down, and I said, ship. So I reached underneath and I felt something soff, like what the fuck? And I looked and the thing came up and I said, this bitch, and it's like it's like four nice lobsters in there. But I can't stick my hand in there with his ass. But so I came up with the bright ass I did, I'm gonna snatch his ass out of here. So I snatched him out of this bitch. He's about he's about that long. He came out and he went to going, Now, I don't know what made me do this, but I have my goal pro. I ain't have my goal pro. I grabbed him by the tail. He's a full motherfucking extension. I'm like, he's so cool. I'm a black man. No, no, no, I'm a black man down thirty feet grabbing a guy there.
Speaker 1: You in scuba or you and who I had to move?
Speaker 3: We thought over the side, Okay, sit out there and get the locks. So this motherfucker going, I'm like, yeah, this is cool. So I look up and Jay C, my little partner. I show him to you, Me and me and him standing in front of young twelve twelve year old right, yeah he got here. I was like, yeah, right, and I turned back to this motherfucker turned back, curling his body to bite me, and the only thing saved me was my shirt right there.
Speaker 1: You see my shirt is right on it my luck. You wow. So when I learned that he was biting, and I snatched away from the shot.
Speaker 3: You know, you know if you slitch your wrists right here, you got right, that's the way he's biting right off my vein.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that bitch got ready to show chief. And he's a predident A shirt he was undertake about.
Speaker 3: Six foot two, three hundred times mother over there, he used to know. So he turned to defend himself, and I was smart enough to go whoa. And that was the only thing save me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I wrapped that bitch up in some electric black tape and went back for a.
Speaker 1: Couple of months. Sonny, what would you have done in that situation? No, but if I if it was me and that that, I would have just went like this. He waited to be saved. You hate to be saved.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Also, also, you know you can't swim. Yeah, yeah, you tell.
Speaker 5: Reaction.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: I take you.
Speaker 1: So you can tell a man a lot about man when you tell the story. You can't swell, I got it, I got you.
Speaker 3: You can't swells like Keisha. We're in the backyard for a pool party for foot pool. Wouldn't get in the pool shaking and smoking.
Speaker 1: Jacking like it was you somewhere in here. What the fuck you doing? Man? Changing fucking smoking coach.
Speaker 3: You don't even smoke. You don't even smoke. You changing smoking coach and ship like you having at the party. Yeah, that's hilarious, that's my guy.
Speaker 1: Hum all right.
Speaker 4: But now you also do fishing. Now that's different from deep that's what is that? Consider deep sea diving with.
Speaker 3: What you what you do? Right then that was fishing. That's when I decided to jump in the water. He gonna calmed the fish down to take pictures, nothing.
Speaker 1: Loss of when he was going. So I thought, I thought that was like two different things.
Speaker 3: Like when you school fear fishing, going to kill lionfish, which is invasion the Florida. They're eating the wreaths, that's why. No, No, it's like iguanas and musky. You can drive down the road with your golf cart with an air pistol that's twenty five or thirty calible and shoot all those stuff. So he going us everywhere you see him, Wow, everywhere. There's nobody about it. I ain't seen to do you want to see going on the you got.
Speaker 1: Caught with a gun.
Speaker 6: But I told you.
Speaker 3: I told you they got going to the Barbacan girls. You want to see the guana on the grillo.
Speaker 9: You think you're going to guy, sweet chicken, wild.
Speaker 3: Chicken, Sweet chicken. I'm telling you. I'm telling you you got.
Speaker 11: Inviting to talk. Yeah, the sweet chicken and everything. Y'all, y'all, y'all be flooring niggas in no time.
Speaker 3: Yea and.
Speaker 1: Eat show black ass. I gotta have some statement.
Speaker 4: You gott's just do a couple more shots.
Speaker 3: I got, you know, steam file sertain human bost Wait, my daughter read that ship called in because you know, when I was growing up, the big Mac was the thing to all be past special sauce che You ever heard the ghetto big mac a double quarter pounder minus the onions, add big Mac sauce. It's three times a meeting, a third of the bread, double quarter pound to take the silver onions off and add mac sauce. The ghetto big man. I got that look back.
Speaker 1: I've seen part of this. No, my daughter so she knew, she knew.
Speaker 3: What I ate this because that was my like tick, that was your thing. That's my fix. Because I found out that the fucking chick fil a SAIDs got a plus hundred.
Speaker 1: Ingredients that was holier than gun.
Speaker 3: They were so consistent.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, I heard my feelings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, chi leanings in the Chick fil a sandwich, sandwich, it's another twenty something in the fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like a super Yeah, and uh.
Speaker 3: Open on Sunday, right yeah, based the patroleum. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah right now terrible No, no, no, no, I'm gona seeing some ship. You're gonna eat a bunch of ship.
Speaker 4: Better No, I gummy wei bears, I mean gummy gummy weed came regularly.
Speaker 1: Is not bro ship. But the McDonald's is in eptune falls. Yes, I'm gonna get my daughter. You wouldn't you know about soil and green soiling? Green?
Speaker 3: What's so?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you later.
Speaker 3: This is this is a longer story.
Speaker 1: It's a movie that predicts. All right, I'll tell you well.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is the tobacco companies took over the food companies, and the tobacco companies for years with a lot of you about the rat points, and they put in the cigarettes and they made them bout the food companies now and what they're doing is sin phematically synthetically engineering food whenever you go and you order salmon, you ask them where the funk that salmon? And if they tell you that agriculture ship, do not eat it. It never had scales, it's never touching, and.
Speaker 1: It was engineering. But why do.
Speaker 3: I love you?
Speaker 1: But you have to control them.
Speaker 3: I don't say.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he's saying. Listen, guys here, I don't know about to give yourself.
Speaker 3: I'll give it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I want, but anyway, the food there.
Speaker 3: So just check my instagram with me and my dude about to do a subway subway to the subway with the sandwich, and watch how it doesn't deteriorate.
Speaker 1: Wait, wait, what do you mean? Just like they did with the big topics. It doesn't deteriorate, it doesn't move. It's not food. Yes, way use so the way you uses.
Speaker 3: A map that's using yoga mats and shoes, and it's banned in Europe. If you use it in Europe, you will get a four hundred and fifty thousand dollars fine and your business will.
Speaker 1: Have to close for ten years. Petroleum we eat everything you do.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 3: Doritos catch on fire. I love you know they catch out Oreos.
Speaker 1: Home boy, you put a flame off doing it. You won't will not do ship. It won't do any ship. It won't move. But Orioles is vegan.
Speaker 5: No, but it's.
Speaker 1: Like vegan. It's vegan because it's not me. But it's not human. No, it's not no organic.
Speaker 3: My son had a glute analogy way back in fucking two thousand and five, six, seven and eight.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's the worst fucking four years of my life.
Speaker 3: No one was doing gluten free ship. I went to Subway. This is why I have a fucking right with Subway. I went to Subway because I met one of the executives, Jared. No, I don't even know Jared. That motherfucker kids, that white pedophile and ship.
Speaker 1: They got a little bit so they need so they need a kid. That's all it is.
Speaker 3: I mean, stop. They want to change the marriage agent Tennessee, Florida and all this to fourteen. It's crazy. They're doing a bunch of crazy ship. I'm on a whole another level. But the whole thing about it is.
Speaker 1: It's just the no.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I was passing it, taking it into school, coming back home, and my son wanted an Italian every day so I went to the third way people. I say, can you get me gluten free bread? I will buy it. I will pay for a loaf whatever, twelve twenty four gloom free whatever. He don't eat, thought the fuck away, I'll buy another one next week because he wants this. I didn't even know it was processed meat. But then I found out about the yoga matt or it was on. It was on at that point because I actually knew the dude who actually supplied the bread, Scott Devin. He's up in Michigan as a friend of mine, and I told him. I said, dude, you got to take that out. He say, I can't. I said, what do you mean? He said, how do I ship it? I thought bread was made fresh and there's only four ingredients you need to make bread. But that bread is gonna be dead in twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: Anything worth is gonna rock quickly.
Speaker 3: Bread break.
Speaker 1: It was my son. It was my son.
Speaker 3: So when you're talking about your child, there's nothing you want to do. Okay, don't give me one of you can give me.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah yeah, I got alo loves I got yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys are like my grandm's here.
Speaker 7: Man, I.
Speaker 1: Thought about this before I can.
Speaker 2: How about what do you think about this? Mount rushmore of Warrens warm warm Baby, warm.
Speaker 3: Buffet, Stop warm mold stop stop stop. You ain't starting with warm Moon seventy eight thousand professional passing on six Great Gloves before the No, No, six Great Cup titles. And in Canada, Yes, nineteen seventy eight he won the Rose Bowl. No, no, no, Listen to me, Listen to me, listen to me.
Speaker 1: You don't know this.
Speaker 3: Nineteen seventy eight he won the Rose Bowl for the Washington Huskies.
Speaker 1: Yes, the NFL would not let him in.
Speaker 3: And he's a prototypical non run pocket passer.
Speaker 1: Seventy eight thousand professional yards, actually eight thousand yards.
Speaker 3: Goddamn, that's my dog from one to ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Warren Company Buffet.
Speaker 3: Man, I'll do one baby because I like his movies. Warren buffyt can go to hell, all right?
Speaker 1: So we keep it that three Warm Baby.
Speaker 3: Win win Warren Buffet, Warren chapter second. It's a Warren Sea up.
Speaker 4: Warren Buffett eat McDonald's every day. I didn't say Clift said, Warren.
Speaker 3: Never came to the day. Nobody didn't definitely never call you say no, I gotta spend for you the range some brothers with you, right, definitely not never, But I know Donica Sue do business with him, and yeah, I don't know how how first generation African? What what's the what's the connection here? They go to the rasking together what I don't know.
Speaker 4: Talking about when he said talking about the dude with the fake girlfriend, Oh man, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's a good TV. That's why the NFL network had him on that. There's a bunch of people, the dude that had a fake girlfriend, Matt, I tell you that's yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so here we.
Speaker 3: Got FaceTime and what's that video out here? You're never gonna give me with that ship? Where are you out?
Speaker 4: He loses his NFL dealer and all that because of he.
Speaker 1: Was he was losing. He did lose, did not?
Speaker 3: He did not? It was a scandal. And then they went and he got food. Yeah, didn't they want? They wanted? They want, they want to?
Speaker 1: Can I trust you? Okay?
Speaker 3: You know little white lives Okay, okay, a little white No, yeah, get to tell him life.
Speaker 1: Now now, Snoop got little league.
Speaker 2: Football team, lou got the Liberty Optimists lose.
Speaker 3: Lose right now? In the Congressman in the twentieth district. We gotta go out and sporting brother because what they've done now with the redistricting. Yes, if they put on Debbie Washingman shows versus another dude, So Debbie Washingman shops might move over to the twentieth district and go up against Luther because the girl that was there and the thing got convicted for some corruption and some money launch some different ship like that. So Lucas the only legitimate came today right now, So we gotta we got to look up. We gotta look up. We gotta look up right now. We gotta look for we support with the redistricts, with the redistrict in the lines.
Speaker 1: They're gonna draw.
Speaker 3: They got they watching them and show we give another prominent democrat.
Speaker 1: And they got to go against each other. And Luke is the only one in the twentieth.
Speaker 3: District because the girl that ran got indicted.
Speaker 1: So they'll be watching the show might move. I'ma do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do the twentieth district. And it's a black dish on point because trusting.
Speaker 1: Id like to see Luke.
Speaker 3: Let's just we all would like to see run sid because we know Luke ain't gonna be correct by nobody.
Speaker 1: Come to here, tell you I got some money. That's the ship.
Speaker 3: We need somebody that's gonna represent the people at a level that's for the people now.
Speaker 1: And buy the people. Come on ahead, guy.
Speaker 2: So, being a NFL veteran legend jacket, how do you feel about the movie portrayal of the NFL's how do you think about any given someday? Concussion of concussion of the program and Wildcats?
Speaker 3: All right, let's I got you, I got you, baby, I said this. I love Varsity Blues.
Speaker 1: Good one with John Voight.
Speaker 3: Tweeted you want you want to see tweets New ends one dance. You know what it's called, tweet this new end Zone dance. Would listen that that's mythical good ship, y'all. Remember players on ESPN, No, no, y'all, players on ESPN's the one that when the little when the little white receiver was.
Speaker 1: Going down the tunnel and.
Speaker 3: Decided he was gonna go over to the side and do some myth.
Speaker 1: Right there, y'all. Remember that, No fucking way, y'all, remember this. Look this up. I'm telling you, yes, Geen was all in with this.
Speaker 3: My man over there. Dollar listen. ESPN was all into this. We're gonna show some real risk right on the edge ship. When that motherfucker hit that crystal meth in that tunnel, I don't know who from the NFL called, but that ship went off the air. That is it.
Speaker 1: Let me teach you how TV worse.
Speaker 3: They give you a premier, You get your ass in at the premier and then you watch it and then when they cut it off, you're there.
Speaker 1: But the rest of the world that you know, I like.
Speaker 4: I like that question, but also I want to throw in their ballers. You ever seen ballers?
Speaker 1: I have not. Obviously I know you. I know Mike Vig, I know my back lay Lewis College. He's doing this. That is the one step up above when he's just me and John Dwayneohnson.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. No, and I watched it and he's the agent. That's the jew Rosenhaus. Okay, there's one step of ball players where it ain't degrading them, making them look like dope heads, and the.
Speaker 1: Other I know what it was good.
Speaker 3: They moved it up, took it from there to something we can sell you and your watch right that player ship you gotta go back that players ship. Yeah, I'm like, ESPN cannot be a part of this because I was a player. I was at the end of mine, but I was still player. Like that ship here is crazy, but I can deal with you. In the Balls, doing the balls was like story because he knew Drew's story from being around all those things.
Speaker 4: See other than that movies and the players. What you said, like for me, that was like Ballers. For me was like in real time. Like it was like in real time, like I'm saying it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: They said they didn't continue the seasons on Ballers because when they got to the owners making a decision of too much truth, too.
Speaker 4: Much truth because baby had Jerry was in there, but.
Speaker 1: The Rock had spoke the actual players right right right. That's what Marshall the hold on me add something on to that.
Speaker 4: That was the first time I actually got to see that people were pushing for college players to get actually paid, as was in Ballers.
Speaker 3: Remember Dewey was there getting that thirty two dollars with us, okay, and they were selling our jerseys that three hundred dollars. When I'm looking up there seeing seventy six all over that motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I mean color. It's still that of this day.
Speaker 3: You go to the fucking Orange Bowl of Miami, you'll see my jersey up there.
Speaker 1: They sell it.
Speaker 3: They got They got Steve McQuire running through the Notre Dame in eighty nine, the last time we played not the Revenge game. They selling that that shirt and he ain't seen him dying.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't only happening to college players.
Speaker 3: NFL boys started this ship with the EA with the basketball.
Speaker 1: They okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: And in the boys there was the first one. They're the first one to go soon. That's what started this whole thing. And they was like, we watched college coaches salaries go from three million dollars fifteen right with the thirty two dollars still stay.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you, like with us, right with us as artists, we can have our album that we put out that we don't own, like let the label actually pay for us. A contract that says you, but let me ask you, let me ask you this after twenty five years old.
Speaker 1: A free education, Oh you fucking got.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you, let me ask you, fool.
Speaker 4: So after twenty five years we could that those rights sometimes we work to us.
Speaker 1: Five it's twenty five or thirty five. I forget what it is that's want me so so.
Speaker 4: That doesn't exist for football players that are all now I'm asking, like what done is it?
Speaker 1: Like like like like I suppose you you didn't get.
Speaker 4: Nothing for your doesn't exist in there and twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm asking because that's that's about your reparation. But a lot of us over we wait for that. We wait for that twenty five years. You know what I'm saying, Like, I think that's something.
Speaker 3: I think that's something that you can ideal was collectively bargained by our players representation.
Speaker 1: If you looked at the No.
Speaker 3: Bro college, you are amateur college. Amateur well and even telling you into the old Bandon boys winning challenges. And now that's why you're looking at six hundred eight hundred million dollars for the three defensive tackles that I coached a year ago. That's that's why you're looking at it, because if your coach makes ten million dollars a year, how can you justify giving these kids thirty five dollars a weekend?
Speaker 1: Wow, thirty two dollars week thirty.
Speaker 4: Two thirty two twenty two months period.
Speaker 3: While I got a picture of Murner, I take a picture with Murder every time I see him. Thirty five years ago, I used to run in office every Thursday. We was going to Rolex on Thirsty and Miami nice studio one.
Speaker 1: And yeah, but thirty two bucks she she got, just to get it sweated up and come on, ask me another question. I can say you both.
Speaker 8: My homeboy Scott, who was a big fan of you, and he has a bunch of questions which we already yes, but he just and you kind of covered this with Luke, but he wanted to know the influence of Luke when you was at the Kinges like that whole that that crazy era.
Speaker 3: Luke gave us a safe place to party. Luke gave us a safe place to to talk, the safe place to be able to find. That's what Luke was for us. Luke like that like what we call now today you know, before you know, I'm serious what they call now Luke was because anytime we went to Luke some Ava beach, if you had your national championship reign, even if you borrow on like me, I borrowed Cope.
Speaker 1: He had a left from.
Speaker 3: The back's a level, fit right on it before the Jerry right right on, fit right on my picky.
Speaker 1: So I would go to the door and do it. Louis.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm cool with Louis Oliver. Louis Oliver was in the line one time, him and Jarvis Jarvis what's the fucking dude name, Yeah, Iman, Louis was was both the thing, Louis Oliver and I'm walking about Louis. Lewis grabbed me, sat what's the baby? Because you didn't mistake Louis Olive hitting it got your safety. Louis Oliver, Pat Swilling, Steve Adwater Lynch running.
Speaker 1: That's what Louis was. Louis was down.
Speaker 3: Super bro say man that said, I got you. Don't come on, but they could get in the club.
Speaker 1: He was in the line. The Dolphins was getting.
Speaker 3: The dogs had one before I was born, and I know I'm going and you ain't want to second me want and.
Speaker 1: You're getting the Dolphins in the club. I was getting the Dophins. That's why I'm cool with Louis to this day. Come on. It was one of the first Friday we were doing it. They were doing that eating rock and he was in a lot. He was in the line and I was going to the front and he knew I was getting in. He was like yo, I'm like come on. It was him and Jobs.
Speaker 3: Whoever that other safety was. It was twenty five and twenty sixth They were the two safeties for the Dolphins team. Was Charvin's last name. I think they asked him what the Florida together too? But whatever it was, so I got it. Mean we on my man anytime I walked up to any I've never been accused in Miami. I ain't never did a lie.
Speaker 1: Never. Never. Mike Garner was my roommate in college. That's my roommate.
Speaker 3: I got suspended my first summer because I punched this kid from Illinois from trying to undercut Lamar Thomas. I'll start receiving, man. I dropped him, but I had to pay one hundred, four hundred and twenty dollars and to get back in school. So I paid. My brother gave me the money. I paid my older brother.
Speaker 1: Damian Marley your roommate too, Mama. I gotta tell you with him this nigga, you has some best roommate.
Speaker 3: Harty Niggason Dragon. He had a commercial to Bunny tvl Dragon Niggers. Harper did this commercial? Why I got to show you this from this one promise hell t baby high teeth all the Rolex slauge. Oh lord, oh I'm in min man. I'm a football for list.
Speaker 1: No ship you got it on you. I'm a cure. I'm a what is this? I'm a kid. You've never been a kid?
Speaker 3: You die? Fifty two?
Speaker 1: Now, okay, you where you're going to be going?
Speaker 3: What year is this? All right?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying we know what. I'm fifty two, Rolex Lounge. How old was you like that? The role with the with the with the with the plastic, the v I P what what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What a little what up talk with the plastic?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I don't want to know how that. I'm pretty two? So howld a you right now?
Speaker 3: Watch this? Fifty three just one year older than you.
Speaker 1: We just went through that challenge and you've.
Speaker 3: Seen what happened. I see no Lamar Thomas, listen, you ours got to see ours there artist still with the soul woven. I will call hard right out. Facetipen. Harris Copler was never in the Rolex. I never mentioned h copl hars poker, gave me your championship, ran for me to get in the club. Arrange Cochlan doesn't go out, Wow, I said, Lamar tell us little bit, Christie Jones, the rest of them o verse. Yes, lord yea Polo mats me him and a chipman. I tell him to the polo mat, I said, met Minnipolo. Where you at something that I'm on the coma.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna be honest with you. You ain't. Yeah, yeah, you know you can't do. One of my teammates like that.
Speaker 7: I know what.
Speaker 1: I know what he cannot dispute because I was dead.
Speaker 3: You were there, U mon Thomas, yeah, Thomas next right, Wow, Hey, it was so many of them been there at that time.
Speaker 1: Think about one year this happened. Listen, I can't make this yet up a right finish it? Don't?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 1: Howld you know how to? I'm telling you how along?
Speaker 3: What the year after?
Speaker 1: How old are you hit?
Speaker 3: A year?
Speaker 1: The year y'all was getting it done? And then hold on eighty three, eighty seven, eighty nine, ninety one.
Speaker 3: This is young like the boy to be legend is well, No, listen, hold on hold on, hold on, hold on, man, hold on, hold on, man, and hold on.
Speaker 1: I'm the longest. No, you gotta do. I don't know what to say, but what I'm trying to say this got y'all Where y'a? Where y'all invited these guys? Dad though, y'all good, he's a bad boy, y'all.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's okay.
Speaker 3: We got five championships in the level Hall of Famers. And I understand, I understand. I totally get it. I totally did there.
Speaker 1: So where's son? So? Where did Warren Sad become? Then? Trying to get it out? So where did Warren Sad become?
Speaker 3: Healthy?
Speaker 1: Man? There? Where do you start riding bikes? Where do you start going five k's? Where did you start being I realized that all the fat old was up there? Sit again?
Speaker 3: All the fat old people are dead. Look, it's like jail of hell. But you're not.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm about to be a grandfather. That'll make you old. Though. This is my fifth decade on this earth. Me too.
Speaker 3: It was dead and gone before you're twenty four. I've doubled that plus song. So now I got three, little girl, I need to walk down the aisle I can't have McDonald's and burger King. Oh my goddamn me.
Speaker 2: You no, so so did the warrn in in the canes Era did the warn in the knes Era did the warning and.
Speaker 3: He was after he was the job.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna tell you what I ate you.
Speaker 3: Did the one get you?
Speaker 1: You get miried me so that Giro in the pro drink. We used to play the bat five. Yeah, if I beat you for that. I had a general that been to four dollars and play yourself.
Speaker 3: No, that's when I stopped. When they started using the L one L two button. I said, it's too many. I'm an old saga guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's take the top of that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you, if you were you, you push that sea you followed that bas I canna play the Chicago Bad Rap Mustard and Neil Neil and the super No.
Speaker 1: Hey, he wanted he won a Super Bowl. I did too. We all want water. College days for pro days? Which was which one? Did you enjoy more?
Speaker 5: College?
Speaker 3: College is the absolute greatest four years five years of your life. And if you if you ever get an opportunity to kyo ass to college hall ass you hear me? I'm talking about leave home, make your parents send money, do whatever you need to do, and in the summer, don't fucking go back because it's the same motherfucker's doing that same ship eve been doing the last thirty years.
Speaker 1: Get the hell out of that.
Speaker 3: I always tell me, y'all, folks, your life is a canvas paint with bold strokes.
Speaker 1: Have you ever seen a Picasso?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's like a fucking seven year old paint that fish. Are you fucking kidding me that?
Speaker 1: That's what I heard twenty.
Speaker 3: Or more. That was the loan.
Speaker 1: That ain't no art. That's better.
Speaker 3: Graffiti, dummies better with the bullets, and ship is better. The beast part is better. But paint with bold strokes. So when you get finished, you might be, like me, the fifth first ballot defensive tackle ever than the history of the NFL two decade teens, you left some ship off that resume.
Speaker 1: D let rob let it rob you know what?
Speaker 3: And I tell people all the time about they give me an introduction that's the best one of them. Had you had you had an audience with it and everything. I've just standing up that I've said people from introduce.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, hold on, bleak, I'm going to oh you had a blip blip, but I remember the time because me and you we're the same age.
Speaker 3: No, you remember, lamar, you're young, when you're younger, He goes, guy got the ball strip from in Alabama, pressure Rod like slam back then. He got it back to tell you.
Speaker 1: To you must have got a hell of a fucking lenno because that was there real he wasn't doing it. I can't tell you this so well it's going to be able to. There was a night they started after.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you guys are the super Bowl nineteen ninety six? No, yes, no way, man, they didn't do it until the fucking super Bowl came.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all taking that chance to let me see that. We'll say, who follow the walk? Just to let me see that whist and nothing. Don I'm not taking you a home for one show girls, you say run, you're right, You're right.
Speaker 3: You know that j T money, that j T money because the start of a nine time like slip a walk?
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 3: Listens, pray that footsted pot and after this dance that's might take you astand with no relationship, I want a.
Speaker 1: Bag and see yeah, say what's mama game? No, no, no, that's a different song when you played for you.
Speaker 3: I love these Cubans.
Speaker 1: Even better about that.
Speaker 3: He may.
Speaker 1: Not at all, not with your man talk Moody. You know, you know my dudes got.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 1: This is true. This fucking Grammar ship out of here.
Speaker 3: You can call it high seat number five wide receiver him. Labunch Thomas is in there, Kevin, Kevin Williams. Yes, that's f I S eighty eight. Okay, Roulett Slunds back then, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Telling you, did you know how they used to go into Roulets sounds?
Speaker 3: He's going down, man, went the they coming there with full set, the whole jump set.
Speaker 1: Yeah you yeah, I'm in there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: The only people that is drum dealers, right the um football player. I was laid out of stop club. But okay, that's back then, and I can't go.
Speaker 5: I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You broke product from it? What is your points?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 3: The question? Make sure he was talking about Lamar Thomas once he mentioned lamont.
Speaker 1: I like an hour ago. I was that you ever heard that story?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're waiting man, you know what, guys, I'm on here, but let me let me let me you know, but look, you know what, no hold on give you, I got, I gotta, I got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, said something I'm going to so something about seconds, okay, you roll the ball? You so something.
Speaker 4: Something that came shocking to me that I really amaya was I heard a football player had donated their brain, and I felt like, I feel like you're doing something not not a brain.
Speaker 1: Like I got you. Yeah, the cuss your Legacy Foundation.
Speaker 3: Right back in twenty fifteen, I was in Arizona and a friend of mine, Isaac, that the want of them wild boys that do whatever you do up in the Hampton's up in the you know, do whatever Pink califun I hung out with it a long time that he brought a dude up to me.
Speaker 1: His name was Chris Nowinsky. He was a Harvard defensive ND.
Speaker 3: He played tackle, then he awst some way, he played in then he went to the WWE. Then he went back to Harvard to go do his his brain study. Okay, and he started a Concussion Legacy Foundation and he did it with stop doctor Amarlo found CTE with Mike Webster in Pittsburgh. He was just the fucking regular Pittsburgh corner. Moe Yes doctor Marlow was from Nigeria. He was as all his curses, was on top of his class. They son in the Pittsburgh, which, if you know, in nineteen seventy they wrote a story. It says, the worst city in America for a black man. This had no owan is a black man. This is a Nigeria. They make him the city corner of Pittsburgh. Nowhere right, Mike Webster the Hall of Fame Center, rolls into his office, tolls curled up like a ninety year old man. Hands just, I mean body just wrecked. He's looking at him. He says, he's sixty. This is this is a night. This is the body of a ninety year old man. As my training and everything is taught me. He says, something's wrong. I need to investigate his body. So he goes into body body. He says, no, no, it's got to be in the brain, because everything is in the brain. The brain controls everything. You even think, thank you, all your reactions, all your.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: No, he's finally fact shot you got a dollar. It goes into his brain and cuts it and puts layers. He finds the tar of the CTE and he.
Speaker 1: Names it chronic the masas whatever it is he discovers.
Speaker 3: He names it chronic, the flopper and the lepacy or whatever it is. But it's a tar in the brain that spreads, wants to in fact, repetitive hits that come. You get a little bit of tar, it turns into big tar. It it spreads to the brain. Mike Wesser had the body of a ninety year old man and he wasn't even sixty five. So that jumped it off. We found CT in eighteen year old high school kids. I'm talking about level three, level four. I'm talking about black everywhere. Wow, Junia say I had it when he shot himself. We had a ninety plus percent clip and we're over five hundred brains. So what I did with Isaac back in twenty fifteen, I became an advocate for him because what you're gonna do with your brain? I think that I heard you say that right. My name sits in Tampa one Sap Hall of Fame. My bus sits in Canton. Forty thousand years, you've been sitting on your front lawn and let the rain and whatever hit it, it won't it won't crack it.
Speaker 1: Forty thousand years.
Speaker 3: They'll sit on your front dere so just no matter how long it's gonna sit in the camp, and then my brain is at Boston. She study what they say to be what they say to be a saying, you got to do three miracles. I think that street my name, my name, my name in three NFL stadiums. You go to Oakland, I'll show you it's in that one too, and it's down in hard Rock on a Saturday afternoon from my University of Miami work. I got three NFL stadiums, my Bust and Canton, and my brain in Boston.
Speaker 1: I think that makes me hold on.
Speaker 3: This shi.
Speaker 1: It's right up there with my source cover.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I know by man, I don't why. Yeah, I rolled up on him today.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, yeah, let's go, let's let's go thinking about it. You know, I think you feel the certain type.
Speaker 3: Of way too, because you're like, yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I've been wanting to give you. I want to give you you old lady juice bot. Yes, listen, I don't take your ass over the juice. I'm telling you. He let you get away with that.
Speaker 3: Left hand, left hand, and don't drink and the same and even same drink the same drink, Sonny.
Speaker 1: You you're disappointed. I did love drink lesson Yeah.
Speaker 3: Drink Sonny.
Speaker 1: I've heard you say something, honey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you say somewhere and if you had a chance to do your career over, you wouldn't do it over. It's only two things that you are grab the Jerry Rice thing, and I believe it's Arizona.
Speaker 1: What was it? It was I didn't know my rights. Okay, okay, it's that, which is why you started this thing.
Speaker 3: Cut no when your name is four of the five elements of the First Amendment. Because I can't dictate who your God is, I can't dictate where your religion is. You know, Palestinian people had a nice little comfortable spot in nineteen forty seven. If you look at the pictures up on the thing, they had a nice river up fucked up. So I don't know who your God is, but I can't decide that for you. And God, like says us in glass houses, should not sow some So religion is out of the question. But the next force spelled my name and I got grabbed in thirty seconds in Uncle Chobe.
Speaker 1: And they wouldn't apologize.
Speaker 3: But the next morning he did call my phone because I knew enough people in Okachoa. Because's why hunting fish out the biggest lake in Florida. Randy Moss asked me to take him down and lit his ass up.
Speaker 1: Fifteen to six. I caught fifteen bass in his sixth bass.
Speaker 3: I don't rubber mama, you know, throwing on my shiners away at a dollar twenty five cents each morning?
Speaker 1: You know what mother fucker fish that?
Speaker 3: Because a dollar twenty five cent Florida fish with I gotta take your bait my base like that on my boat. Oh yeah, oh yeah, we catch real ship. You saw my fish? I do when you when you're base ain't like this cat. I don't fucking see it. So let me ask your bait like this? Would you catch it?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 4: That is about the size of me, right, But if you I know you said you wouldn't change nothing. But I'm gonna ask you again because this is the self interview. Look looking at what would you? Would you try to change anything?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: I know because you asked that before. I saw it on another show. But no, no, no, I got to tell you this.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is the funny ship because I think y'all ended that babies really think this NFL and the NBA.
Speaker 1: Is rigged, right, That's what the people say conversations.
Speaker 3: How did I how did I just drive my ass right into this conversation with I'm just that word to me.
Speaker 1: I brought you right to this right, So let me let me bring this down for y'all believe it.
Speaker 3: Okay, In Tampa in my nine years, I did seven straight Pro Bowls to All decade teams, a defensive Player of the Year at a World Championship. If it was written in the books that I was going to go to Oakland and win fifteen games in the next four years, lose the two time MVP to Derek Brook my fucking roommate hit him in the fuck as he trying to wheel.
Speaker 1: Him on the gold line.
Speaker 3: I mean hit him right, I mean right on his ship and put his sixth vertebrae into his fifth vertebrae. And I was gonna go through the quarterback situation I was.
Speaker 1: I would have went there, hey man. So the NFL eight es, how I.
Speaker 3: Would have been a hundred brands on the fucking winner just like the fucking Kentucky Derby twenty three, the first.
Speaker 1: If you picked that truffect there a hundred, you.
Speaker 2: Could have thousand dollars on the journals put on the ten Bone and the Puerto Rican Brothers.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm trying to tell you. There's nothing on. It's written by the Good Lord somewhere in the book we never see. But you know it's the vine because you get through ship that you shouldn't have and we all have been there, right, it's all so you know you somebody's looking out for your ass.
Speaker 1: So what you do is you do right.
Speaker 3: You be courteous, say thank you, please, good morning, all that ship, and it should turn out good for you. It should turn out good for you. I'm serious. We put we put too much energy in the ship. That don't mean nothing, because we've been talking to look.
Speaker 1: At the TV and believe what the hell is on the TV.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at. Don't believe my line is eyes that father be like, don't believe a lot is eyes. Believe what you said, Nah, my mama sold me. Believe none of what I hear, in half of what I see because something preceded what I saw. So I got an objective mind straight, mother, I gonna talk about Republican and Democrat.
Speaker 1: Neither no.
Speaker 3: Eyes eyes I I of me sell me you and then if I can vote for you, you might get my vote. Then go buck yourself. I don't know what rules you got to say. I can vote for you, but what you get, so be it. Let me let me change the subject of a little bit. I mean, as we talk about voting and right now they got it. The motherfucking voting rights.
Speaker 1: Were only.
Speaker 3: Me. Let me say, we've only been a democracy since the voting rights a pass with the.
Speaker 1: With the that said, that's it. Ruby Bridges is still on line. People understand what you're saying. People don't know understand No.
Speaker 3: I want no, no, no, that's it because before then we were never No. No, no, they do, but they don't want to acknowledge it because that's the truth. No, it's not ignoransh is part of the crowd. Yes, I don't want to I don't want to take I want to eliminate black books and black history and the truth about what it what it really was. I want to eliminate the Jim Cross South. I want to eliminate the word picnic pick a nikka. The hang is that where comes from? You killed?
Speaker 1: He's up about it. You say the word they teach you that.
Speaker 3: You know. They used to take fingernails and ears and pieces off the brother. There was little girls and kids at those hangings. Look it up about no no no, no, no, no no no. If you knew that they was there and witnessing it, then they were telling them it was okay, right obviously. Yeah, So they took souvenirs, a lot of them. They chopped off the penis finger their picnic taking the hang.
Speaker 1: Wow, you didn't know. I didn't know that one. I got I No, no, I got one for you.
Speaker 3: New York. What was the largest plantation in the original thirteen colonies? Brooklyn, New York. Man in New York, Brooklyn, New York. You know this jail sounds in underneath the wall Street. We were the first stocks and bonds and commodities that was worth something in this bitch, because I get to owe you for the rest of your life, get her for the rest of the life, and you and her fucking having kids, I get them for the rest of their life.
Speaker 1: Wow, we were the first cobody. There was no stocks in bonds, do you know that tatue of liberty has changed.
Speaker 3: On her feet?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't remember that. They won't tell you this.
Speaker 3: Because it was supposed to be about the slave being freed here in America.
Speaker 1: So when the French gave that, what was the reason for the chains the slaves being freed in America? That was the protesting us.
Speaker 3: It was a symbol that said, the lady of liberty is freedom. This is the land of the free, home of the braid. But they just lied to us.
Speaker 1: The hypocrisy.
Speaker 3: No, they just lied to us, and it's on hypocrisy. It's right in front of you. They actually doing inside of trading now in front of you and not giving a fuck.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean, a dude made a bet on the Venezuelan president being arrested.
Speaker 1: The whole government's making billions.
Speaker 3: No government, my ass, this private entity. They're alerning their friends government the back end of it with the drones and the you know, defense contracts and all that shit. You can see that that's as easy. But when you're betting on the price of oil and one point five trillion dollars move before the fucking stu.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the individuals in it.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 1: They ain't more than five of them, trust me.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you a little bit off the subject, but still on the subject.
Speaker 1: And gonna have an meet up one day. Crazy your mind, I'm gonna your mind. But Stephen a making even a lot of Christmas. I didn't realize you watched it like yeah, like me, I got I got better ship to do.
Speaker 3: You look at him talking, wow, Yeah, you know what when a brother like that and Stephen you know me and you know I have some real good situation. My old lady say you break on general hospital. You know my mama was raised on General hospital. My sister watching it. So Luke and lad.
Speaker 1: On the Cuban, Now.
Speaker 3: Are you you you?
Speaker 1: I never want to tell you possibly general hospital.
Speaker 3: General hospitals. I'm talking about flying fathletes. That's why they don't break you down, he thought. Like my though, don't they tell you all to speak equist and tell y'all ship some work the rough with that ship? He thought, So what we're talking about before I got to this down.
Speaker 1: Up, before you said, may take the general hospitals black?
Speaker 3: That's why you never watched you actually tell yourself white.
Speaker 1: Even but I know you're still lord, you're watching the hospital just die actually to see that only thing people won't say America. I know, I know his mother. He wanted, yes up, let me tell you that.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you this this guy three times. You had to watch it when you were a child. Yes, tell your parents what they got? Hold?
Speaker 1: What the fuck happened?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 5: Was gi me all?
Speaker 9: Was it not?
Speaker 1: You had to tell your parents for the hold? What the fuck happened?
Speaker 3: What we let you.
Speaker 1: Answered my question? Did you yes?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Cup?
Speaker 1: Did you know happen to get there? You have to tell your parent about We had to report that? What then we will take up for two days? They won't better next episode the next week off.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get back to the white, said Stephen.
Speaker 3: A tanked on she plays on that, okay, and I actually I walked up to Steven A at the last super Bowl it's San Francisco because me and all lived sitting up how he was down there with Michael Parksons and some other people or whatever. Michael Parson looking all looked at me and was like, I ain't never asked you to introduce me to nobody. But that's Brick, that's Stephen the name on General Hospital. Brick spoken from gags O, God damn, stick it to a lot of your gas. So I go down, I tell it.
Speaker 1: I said, Yo, Yo, Brick, he he comes over your I.
Speaker 3: Said, yo, I hain't never asked for nothing about life from no brother. You know, I just do it and you gotta deal with it. But I'm gonna ask you. You know, I don't know who Brick is. He I said, lady watches this ship. Whatever he was leaving, I stopped him, taking him up the mole. I show you the picture. I took a picture of my lady, I said, dog, I would normally not do that. He said, what's she at? Because I know you want a picture. Of course she won't a picture.
Speaker 1: By the way, Brick.
Speaker 3: Brick, it's a perfect name. But we're talking about Sarama, So take the picture.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 3: But that ship he's doing against Jasmine crocket or whatever, come on.
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 3: He going back from on you are pain free. When when the brother wakes up and say I try to figure out a way to make my boss as much money as I can, that sounds like the plantation to me. He's getting away from the slave is still a slave.
Speaker 1: He's getting away from his own Stevens A.
Speaker 3: Smith show, because no, no, away from whatever. He's gonna be the same guy. Recall him.
Speaker 1: He's cool though. He came on drinking.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, ain't no, he's let them off.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had not to do with politics at this time. He wasn't he wasn't involved politics.
Speaker 3: He asked, Yeah, he know, you got to ask to get some tough questions. If it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It wasn't no politicals what drawing on? He drank.
Speaker 4: He drank all Kanyac had to take the truth. He drank, he said, he said, y'all had him. Yeah, yeah, he said he were here to roll right.
Speaker 1: But off it is.
Speaker 4: He was this year ago, two years ago, this before it before he got the deal, this before he dipped into politics.
Speaker 3: It was after he said I wake up every morning to make my boss as much money as I can. Yeah, oh no, look up that quo. Yeah, yeah, you know y'all missed out one. Yeah, y'all just watched my ship. You'll just watched my ship. Yeah, he didn't say that at that time.
Speaker 1: He couldn't. Yeah, he couldn't know.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna look check it later. Lator he said that ship. Know he definitely said that ship. Y'all missed it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know how he got his prominence.
Speaker 5: I was there.
Speaker 1: He wasn't in the Philadelphia. I was there.
Speaker 3: Wow. I was on the floor.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I got a twenty something year old kid from the chick I was running with in Palmer's five floors in Philly. My home boy had had the front, the first two seats off the bucket.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting there with him.
Speaker 3: She's in the.
Speaker 9: Man that.
Speaker 1: He ain't got that? Yeah, yeah, yeah, sir, so do the cloud figure that. That's my favorite. Take your anniversary. We do that all the time. That's right, don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: I want I.
Speaker 1: Believe alare he ain't gonna learn.
Speaker 3: Listen your resume and the ship you did, because that's the only reason I was able to be married as long as I was, because it was no soshal media.
Speaker 1: Hold was he married nine years?
Speaker 3: Ninety years?
Speaker 1: That's it? How many kids you had? Another? I said that was? Let me see your left hand. Yeah, how long you've been married? I was married from six No, no, you can't count me here. You got to do this old ship. I'm a conter. How many you I just told you now my divorce.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not I no, I don't know whember o ship. Gotta give me another one that's.
Speaker 1: A different one. Yeah, yo, you give me the cook. I'll take that a home like I wanted him to feel by paid No poet, poet person. No, no, you can't you married. Oh my pain, my marriage. I called your sons of the father, you the bird singing children. You fucking up the sons of the father, all the children. You know what.
Speaker 3: Me and my old lady don't get my ex wife don't get along. But I will say this now, one time, not one time in them nine years that we was married, I have a questioned her lord. No, never had no worry about no nigga looking at me on the other side of the club, like how my dictates, I will say, they talk about.
Speaker 1: This unmarried, It is unmarried.
Speaker 3: This is unmarried right here talking to me, I'm like, what are you talking about? No, No, me and my old lady, my ex wife, do not get along. I was going to marry once, right, But at no time during the whole time that I was with.
Speaker 1: Her, did I ever worry about a dude walking up home me? Like how my dictation. They touched that like, that's that's the one thing I love you for. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, yeah, she ship.
Speaker 4: But let's talk about let's talk about the wine. But you little son, camis left hand. Okay, let let's go give everything everything left hand. You think out your right. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: I'm so.
Speaker 3: I was got a polo match a ball nine years ago and I was in the toast of billionaire and he says, always the left.
Speaker 1: Hand, that's it, I got it.
Speaker 3: So what we got.
Speaker 1: List, it's like it's handling us down.
Speaker 3: I had wrong.
Speaker 1: So when so when you see somebody, I always say that the right hand. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I always said hand, and it's always right here. It's always right here. As you knows me giving me left gap. You don't know noh about that goodie mobs got. You don't know that.
Speaker 1: You know giving me dad, you go all right about it. Every day you said, I gave the Tampa one ain't gonna They tell that story so vividated man and I and I and I.
Speaker 3: Couldn't smoke weed, but they was that's the best ball about that story. I was with them and I had to err for them. And I could not smoke because I was on the program, because I just left the draft. Three.
Speaker 1: I mean we got we gotta fill them that you don't got, mama. We got a little bit more. No, No, you've been doing a good job.
Speaker 7: Job.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: You have no idea what he's been doing. He've been backing back here, person, he's been backing back. You've been backing this show go trust because that would have been dead this three. I've been been dead forty five minutes ago. If you went poor forty five minutes to let me. We called Donnie at my house. This is my old ladies. Uh stepdad, Donny. This motherfucker post shots. It goes to Mexico with a bag that I gave him, the double sided naky one from the Hall of Them from the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: He packs it with tequila. Where was this from from?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, yeah, you know we got good lose, let's go. So where was this that they used to pack the ship? Like I just said, existed his mother smoke? Where did you packed? You know?
Speaker 3: We all get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said there was.
Speaker 3: No. I love it. I won't hang out with everybody sing and listen to him.
Speaker 1: But he is come on, like right now, right now.
Speaker 4: The NFL has changed tremendously from those days, right and like we spoke.
Speaker 3: Bang eight, Yeah, there's no more thirty eight yards in the eight gap, thirty eight runs. We're wide open, we're throwing the ball, we're doing matchups, We're doing you know what I call it. I say they put the outer bond in the middle of the field, which is the most precious real estate on earth.
Speaker 1: You you remember Andre, You had to suck him navige.
Speaker 3: You had to understand if it was zone the man, and if it was zone, you had to seat your ad down when.
Speaker 1: You passed that first line back because that next We don't have that anymore, you know that kid.
Speaker 3: I don't know if y'all remember the play, but it was in Philadelphia and it was the Atlanta Falcon. He was running cross like I said, he had dreads. I'm sorry, did I say a far? I know none of us happen. This is a permanent thing. Young black man seemed to be growing hair black women. But I said dreads.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell you the home that one right out right down. What he got he got this?
Speaker 3: And you remember these two negroes hitting each other and hair and everything going everywhere. That's when it changed because I was on the set and me and Marshall looked at each other and said, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: I said, dog, how is he waving his hands in his fucking zone? Shut the fuck down?
Speaker 5: Day?
Speaker 1: When you google Google zone, you know what I'm saying. You sit down? Okay.
Speaker 3: If you google black man stole my car, Google and say you I mean, if you google white man stole my car, Google to tell you you mean a black man stole your car?
Speaker 1: Wow? And if you know, if you do the AI ship AI is just a boot liquor. AI.
Speaker 3: You have to teach AI. Yes, no, no, you have to tell it. Do not give me unfactual ship. Only go to the statue. Because I'm dealing with constitutional rights and a statue. You have to teach the AI. Hey, do not give me no ship that ain't in the statue. Okay, sir, I'm sorry. No, I'm serious. No, no, no, Because it's a bullet it won't you Yeah? Yes, if you were litter, Yeah, we've turned ourselves into robots. And then they're using two billion, two million gallons a day of water.
Speaker 1: You mean, lot of people? They do? People know they do, you know whoever, A.
Speaker 2: Lot of people who I don't like the ship because of the home all because it takes.
Speaker 1: To focusing them all up all cross now.
Speaker 3: They want the machine novels half maximum run they got and then it goes up in the the atmosphere and nothing. We'll send it. Yeah, we a whole another one.
Speaker 1: We shot to that. Okay, he still ain't take a shot? Do you use that?
Speaker 3: I said it to you one time, sonny. I think I've said it to you again, sonny. Google is the way you asked questions. I don't want want ready stap QB killer is where you get some answers. I've been your age, you haven't been mine. Relax, I been your age, you haven't been mine. I'm born in seventy three. Yeah, yeah, i've been three.
Speaker 1: Have you been fifty three.
Speaker 3: This year?
Speaker 1: No? Is the answer to that question. No, I'm taking another se answer the question you that you have not been fifty three?
Speaker 3: You have not made fifty three? No, it would be it. Men's is the first step in recovery. The first step to recovery. They sit out of the street. Boy, you won't go that come because I like to say that everybody around. I'm easy found.
Speaker 1: Just that for you know, just that, for you know what. We're gonna try to that. I'm willing to have a discussion with you. Come before we finish this. We finished. No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, come on, pull up his cred I just want to I want to give you this.
Speaker 3: I want to give that. Let's go.
Speaker 1: I want to give you this happen.
Speaker 3: First of all, I'm taking off this goddamn snap back ship.
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't even believe it.
Speaker 3: Whatked up for.
Speaker 2: Drink Champ sports supports Champs happen?
Speaker 3: Hold on you.
Speaker 1: It's riches and how you have that ship? Does the riches the money from? Trust me? No matter?
Speaker 3: Y'all got on the drink.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh no, no, that's right. I said, no, no, no, you know, I said, you're like Billy You're like Billy j Z.
Speaker 1: You like Billy Z.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, y'all did the right thing. No, no, no, ain't nothing wrong with a good hat. Hell yeah, drink and sports champs.
Speaker 1: It's not champs.
Speaker 3: Sports Champ drinking gets sign your ball.
Speaker 1: You got a white you gotta yes, I got a white.
Speaker 3: I got your white man. I got your white girl thinking about it? I want to thinking about it.
Speaker 7: You know what.
Speaker 3: I want to talk to y'all New York y'all. Cuba, No, no you Cuba, No no you Cuba. You said, Paul, you get around the New York fellas and they called me. I want to know who owns the VCR in the gay porn and put the tape in and push play who pushed Paul?
Speaker 5: Hell?
Speaker 1: I don't want him be a test.
Speaker 5: I don't hold any.
Speaker 1: I have not twenty heresy.
Speaker 3: I got pretty handed posts playing who the fuck pushing bas?
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 3: I was looking at this. You know, I was looking at this thing and I was like, bust the rhymes, this gate, there's another dude, this gay y'all New York rappers did these gay things.
Speaker 1: So that's why y'all you saw that too? Yeah, yeah, ude, they got sent it to you. My brothers because they're telling me.
Speaker 3: They tell me I about have seen the brother because yeah, I'm serious about.
Speaker 1: To see the brother because I was like, mor the fuck this game, bro? But it makes it. I haven't thought about two.
Speaker 3: You got.
Speaker 1: I love though every game you go up to ship okay, okay, we've bad. Yeah, and it takes up real hell.
Speaker 3: Crack all day. You know what the Weather's Dictionary saying in nineteen eighty five, when I was thirteen years or twelve turn thirteen, any male born in Florida or Georgia.
Speaker 1: Is a cracker? What any male? That's what you think? What years is there?
Speaker 3: Nineteen eighty five Webster's Dictionary. Because I was a I could not escape the four walls of a dirt road, no air condition, no cable television, and the piece of man didn't deliver. So the man that used to come by, we used to call Milwaukee man used to come out and he had the Encyclopedia Britannicus. No, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: We had no money for this.
Speaker 3: I convinced my mother that if she buys me the first thirteen of the twenty six that's in this set, I'll go to college.
Speaker 1: She bought them. She bought them. Dude, all right, dude, that was my escape. That was my escape from this. Look you said the thing about the law, That's what I wanted to know.
Speaker 8: Said, the law that says that in Florida that everybody's considered males.
Speaker 3: Or crackers Webster's Dictionary in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: The dictionary said it, you do know what Webster is, right, okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, just checking, just checking. Your Cubans come over here, and all of a sudden, y'all Cubans come over here. You know you're about to lose your birthright citizenship? Right, No, I'm about to say. You know, you know the Cubans are the highest ones today about to ship about.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, y'all don't except for him, all.
Speaker 3: Right now when you take away birthright citizenship. He knows Loma is an American citizen.
Speaker 1: You know, he knows.
Speaker 3: You knows.
Speaker 1: Even though Trump, the veteran all.
Speaker 3: Dog dog, these motherfuckers is on some real neandethals. Ship if y'all don't wait the fuck up, because y'all are the one one one demographic that's like said the jump.
Speaker 1: Look, we don't know. I got this geechee coon and all you know, I'm chat.
Speaker 3: They got a white lady at home and he flies on some lawyers chat, he got all my card.
Speaker 1: Dog we have we have a.
Speaker 3: Two a M to eight a M. Facebook on slaughter. When did it fight these people dogs to be able to dispute this ship. Dog, you gotta be a real dumb ass.
Speaker 1: To just.
Speaker 3: Hes. I ain't gonna put my sports champ on talking that. Why I ain't gonna do that to y'all. Ain't gonna do that to y'all. I'm gonna let y'all put it up without the sports champ on that because you because because no, no, no, it's crazy, Dawn.
Speaker 1: And then we won't get a hold on this thing done. In the mid term, it's over.
Speaker 3: I think everybody know. The mid terms turn and turned the tie. So we can now go to holding somebody accountable.
Speaker 1: For this ship.
Speaker 3: So this ship the apartment of war. I'm the only seventy baby in my house. When was your birthday?
Speaker 1: And already got it? You birthday, you got you got something serious, something something.
Speaker 3: Serious, something serious. Shit, brother, because we have a generation of us that wasn't taught these rights. We have a general two generations that's gonna go before us, our children and our children shoes that's too behind us, our parents and our older brothers that want to talk to this. We have to. We have to be able to teach our civil rights that we were born with that they're trying to take from you.
Speaker 1: You see, what I'm saying. What they take that from you?
Speaker 3: You fucked in this country. There's no way we don't exercise our rights. You know our rights. It's stand up for our rights because there's too many times they're in our neighbor Since.
Speaker 1: You got money. How many comps you see? None? No, I ain't seen.
Speaker 7: Them?
Speaker 3: Are of them?
Speaker 1: Because I know my rights.
Speaker 5: I used to be.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, let me explain this shit. When me and my home boys was just standing on the corner after playing basketball or whatever, just standing there talking ship and the new boys because that was the dope.
Speaker 1: They would roll up like, what would you do? We get them there them that You know what I do?
Speaker 3: I stall brother, fucking strong, right, you fucking phone? I want what you want to swow? What's smokeel we're talking about? You know? You know they swore an over you know what? Oh they no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm not trying. Hey, I'm not telling you what they think they know. But I know what they fucking signed on a piece of paper. And you know this phone is stronger than the fucking one that allegedly move in the first Yeah, this phone is supposed to be stronger than the one, they took it to the booth. I was so, I don't I know you don't have any children, culture, ain't nobody anybody you know?
Speaker 1: You have to take this.
Speaker 3: This is called a guess when the guests making just be quiet. That's why you're sitting at this table. That's why he is quiet. That's why he's quiet. That's why he's quiet, but you're not. So you need to learn this.
Speaker 1: So now this is stronger than the first.
Speaker 3: In nineteen sixty nine when we dropping three eight pocket rocket that Sumer's to the moon a Legendly tell your children to hit this button naming badge number and continue what you were saying, because what that officer needs to be is lawful in what he's.
Speaker 1: Saying to you. And nine times out of ten they ain't even close.
Speaker 3: I just asked us the First Amendment, Well, you take them pecker woods that went to the school had some different education. Now they got a gun and a badge in the law, and they say, I got a call that ain't enough enough. We need to teach our children that that ain't enough. Turn this camera on. You got a First Amendment right to record him in the quarters of his duties. Speak to me, because I promise you my sister had an issue with her daughter and the body cam is all spotted up sixteen minute. Gal, they don't hear it talking. They over there me. Oh, I'm telling you trust me. You do not trust him. What you're saying of your children in your generation and your family for yourself, then that goes with all of this, how you're gonna protect all your loved ones and you ain't started with yourself. You got to know yourself, take yourself, and now you can spread it. And that's what I'm doing. That's my whole mission now is to spread the love and knowledge that we have a right. You know what Hell versus the City of Houston says from nineteen eighty seven Supreme Court decision. No, we, as a United States citizens have the right to oppose the police verbally. It is the signature characteristics of a free state versus a police nation.
Speaker 1: So where did you read that or why did you read.
Speaker 3: The Supreme Court decision that allowed me to talk about ship exactly because I'm a ship talking some of a bitch. Amendment will not be impeded on at any point anytime. And I speak with the tone of a man so you hear me loud and motherfucking claire. So most white guys have never been talked to. This is like by about brown guy and you will shut up. That's the n you wanna go to jail.
Speaker 1: To day, I'm ready to go.
Speaker 3: Up to the up.
Speaker 1: Tell you you gotta talk about the fool.
Speaker 3: So serious, that's that's what That's what they said to Jael to day. I said, are you serious? And he went are you serious? I went, I'm dead serious, and I'm this more dalking. She already headed him the ticket. I don't looked at the ticket. Your official duties is over.
Speaker 1: Y'all know that. Yes, wait, what's to give you the tickett? It's done?
Speaker 3: So oh oh wowe see ye can heal? I don't think you had to do strk that window. Don't roll the bitch all the way out. Leave a crack to rekill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I remember, Yah got him. Know you're right, but dead rest of him as well.
Speaker 3: Right, he rolled the window all the way up, and now they got a chance to snatch you out of the car. Cause Pennsylvania versus mem says, if I can't see in the car, the safety of the office over rise at all your your fourth Amendment. You gotta step out of the car. But if they ask you to step out the car, do two things for me. Are you afraid of that's the first thing you asked. Are you afraid?
Speaker 1: You know this pussy gold because you got a gun to the bat? Hell? No, you're afraid you're gonna click? You think I got a gud? Yeah, that takes a lot. That takes a lot.
Speaker 3: I just la myself.
Speaker 1: I asked more question than those click my seatbelt. No, you're right, the cameras running and if you smart, your ship running. I just asked the question. Now, am I not exit in the car? No? No, I'm not saying I'm not saying not long. I'm just saying that Damn. I just went for him. It was a long time asking this question. Is get on his ask like you got a shouting him.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: That's now Orlando, Orlando.
Speaker 3: I was born and the races. I just don't know my ad. I'm not the calming you talking to. I'm on Orlando. You know I'm the worst officers on earth because they're backed by this thing with me. They got a bunch of fucking money and a bunch of white folks at Sholby.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not going against what I'm not going against what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. We got there's a gold rule the state of Florida. I don't know. Come to Florida on vacation, your ass will be back. Violation. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know. Vilation, vacationation.
Speaker 3: Truck truck to state. My brother was in Syracuse visiting my sister. God fucking so disorderly, called up bullshit. He didn't know his rights, gave up his ID. They put him in jail. They told him, oh, if the van don't come in the twenty minutes, you good. Fan showed up at seventeen minutes up.
Speaker 1: It brought him bad water. Oh god, they sit there, fan for your yold water for Florida. Yeah, we want you here.
Speaker 3: Because we're gonna take away your voting rights and then we're gonna ask you to pay the court costs after we asked.
Speaker 1: That's what they do. Wow, he won't let me finish. I'm just.
Speaker 3: You're listening, you're not talking and interrupting me. You said you thought I was talking to you, and you stop interrupted me about talking to you with Florida. They take away your right now.
Speaker 1: Still still do still would still would start.
Speaker 3: They take away you're right to vote, and did with They asked the citizens of Florida to vote sixty percent to approve the law. We do that, and then they go back and say, well it's still they got court costs. Well, they end up the sabers a poll tax or asking me how many jelly beans in the jelly jar to be able to vote?
Speaker 1: Hmm, that's crazy, that's not the same. That's what they did. That's what they did.
Speaker 3: So if you ain't on it, it's big done right in front of our faces. They got even cared anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, bringing it, bringing it after all of that is respected, is noted documented. We we I said about that education apologized. I'm never gonna apologize. I'm always going to speak my facts. And what I'm saying is now that you're the man of the people, you're voice in your opinion, you're bringing structure and education to the generation. Your ex college coach under Dion Sanders, and now you moved on, how do you feel being the person you are today where you're going to bring the next generation to.
Speaker 1: The level of of of an advancement. I feel great about it because the word coach will definite leave me. Word coaches never will never leave you. Coach.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just telling you, I like on once you've stepped into that ram. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: Your mind famous coach, their mind frameous coach.
Speaker 3: I show you my phone. One of my babies walked up on me in the f one. T McColl one of my best ones. He's up in the place where the Dolphins. But there's Color m clintand Well the coach. I was like, whoa, he had his He wasn't mccentric boys, you know, big well bottoms on leather. I'm like, what up, baby, He's like, yo, I love you, coach. You showed me the way. And my boy BJ Green that's up in Jacksonville, talks about it. I got an opportunity to touch Travis Hunter. It's the greatest college football player ever. I gotta tell you this. I know I gotta tell you this because I'm the most decorated cane in University of Miami Hill. I watched a man win eight national trophies in front of me, and I'm telling you we had to take his cleats away from him. On Monday Tuesday, so he would not go out and practice. Wow, it was just northr and I know I was a dog. Did this ericson one time to his visor. Off walked over to me and said here, I said, what am I going to do with that? And something? Switching you for your helmet from my advisor and coach didn't give up his visor.
Speaker 1: Dennis Riison, no give advisor. Coach like here, I'm like, what about to do that?
Speaker 3: Give it your helmet. He had to equipment to do it beside him. So I handed the equipment to my helpt because this is my coach. Give it up.
Speaker 1: But how do you feel it out about? So I grab I handed over my helmet. It is me as help. I said, what am I supposed to do it?
Speaker 3: He say, put it on. I need to get a practice done without you fucking it up.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow.
Speaker 3: Now I look back, I realized that I was that disruptive. I had two sacks, three tackles were loss. I picked off a passer ran it back for it and it is on just one practice. This is the first like twelve place was ridiculous. He came to me, he gave me this advice and he said, I need you to sit the hell down. So I put it over and walked through the sideline and watched the rest of the break rapist. It was that I had no idea.
Speaker 1: I really didn't.
Speaker 3: I was just playing. And that's why I'm telling you that's at getting in the zone and different ship. That's why I want our young folks to understand what they're capable of and what the knowledge will give them an opportunity to go. You can paint a acosto.
Speaker 1: I've been around the world three times.
Speaker 3: And back and I'm going to fuck again and I want the rest of the world that didn't come from man. Just imagine we had this fucking phone, this ship we would have dreamed of. I dreamed of Monday night football in front of my sister and she bust out laughing at me.
Speaker 1: That's that's that was my motivation. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: What's this generation motivation? We just watched the brother go to the morning? Was lotion in itself?
Speaker 1: Up? Allegiately, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: They told me the defensive line nowhere lotion?
Speaker 1: Is that true? Why the defensive lie nowhere?
Speaker 3: Lotion?
Speaker 1: No sweat?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: You know what, you're a little fellow. I don't even know now, or something like that about what makes you sweat? Yeah, come on, tell him, he too six make you sweat.
Speaker 4: I was joking, but not joking because did they really say defensive players that shouldn't wear losip real like?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't now let me this is about me? Oh, just you walk me. Okay, okay, okay, I'm a rusty motherfucker. Okay, I put on the baby. It's kind of you. Come back and some elbows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll show you you.
Speaker 1: I knew you would call that ship the last shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to steaming? Kay? Let let.
Speaker 4: That man that man, man, man, you've been so fucking great as a guest man.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. Some money, brother. I love what y'all will do with the because it puts us on the level of that. It's an equal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's an equal, which we should be because we tried to raise the next generation.
Speaker 1: Yes, the next generation.
Speaker 3: Gotta be brighter, smarter, better than we were in this fucking thing. The information they have with their fingertips, you just got to find the right source and we gotta lead them.
Speaker 1: If we don't lead them, then.
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Right? What are we doing? Come on?
Speaker 1: Come on, come on, join me.
Speaker 3: Come.
Speaker 8: Drink Champs is a drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by Yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms, at the Real Noriagon ig at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going
Speaker 1: To drink champs dot com