Speaker 1: The best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: It's listener Q and daytime.
Speaker 1: We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions.
Speaker 3: Are you ready listener Q and A time, I'm ready, You're ready, I'm ready ready Freddy Eddie.
Speaker 1: Bucked and loaded. Yes, ready, Freddy Eddie.
Speaker 2: If you want to know what that means, you listen to part one. Okay, listener questions answers from.
Speaker 3: Eddie, but starting out with shout outs sending warm thoughts this holiday season, the first without your dad, Cheryl and Sacramento.
Speaker 1: Oh thank you, Cheryl, very sweet.
Speaker 2: I like your sweater. Hater's gonna hate.
Speaker 1: Hater's gonna hate list Eva. What did you think?
Speaker 2: I told you I didn't. I literally didn't think anything about it.
Speaker 1: You were the only one that didn't laugh at me. I didn't, but you commented, yes, yes you did.
Speaker 3: But then at the end Bobby asked, and I said, Okay, well, now that we're bringing it up, yeah, I mean, yeah, it's like Bobby's.
Speaker 2: Been wearing a sweaters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's only because you started wearing it. If you had worn it before Bobby did a sweatter thing, I would I really wouldn't have thought I would.
Speaker 1: I would have never gotten it. Like, I didn't buy that sweater, I know, And and it makes me upset because I'm telling everyone that I did not buy it. So stop saying that. I'm trying to you. You're saying, I'm talking to the people that keep saying you trying to look like Bobby. I did not buy it. It was a gift from my friend George Burge. And after we played golf, he said, dude, look what I got you. I said, thank you. It's a sweater. I don't know if I'll ever be able to pull that off, but I will try.
Speaker 3: I do think you can pull it off. Like the segment aside, I do think he pulled it off. And I did not prep anything and I did not say anything in person.
Speaker 2: You So thank you for not only shared an opinion when I was asked for it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, that's our job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I would have done the same, Yeah, And it was just like yeah, yeah, now that I think about yeah, of course, like that is kind of similar. But did I think anything in that moment?
Speaker 1: No? And now like I see it in my closet and I'm like, I'm not gonna wear that thing again. No, although I do like it.
Speaker 2: You should be like Lunchbox and wear the hoodie all the time.
Speaker 1: Now he wears the hoodie, he does, so like, just.
Speaker 2: Wear the sweater all the time. It'll be a four a conversation. Thank you for raising your boys right, love what you said last best bits.
Speaker 1: Wonder what I said.
Speaker 3: We were talking about raising them and how you were raising them, like to be respectful to women, and how you hope like they they do things in the right way. That's how you're trying to raise them. Yeah, do you remember correctly?
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean that is how I try to raise them, so yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Always love hearing about Eddie's children. Enjoy your podcast together, Kathy. Well, Kathy, we had a whole first part of part one where we talked about them.
Speaker 1: We did, so go check that out. Yeah, you got to listen to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also thank you. It's very sweet. I love when Eddie is on. The last bits with him was amazing. He's so kind. Ah, they love when you come on.
Speaker 1: Love that. I love being Eddie, no stop. I love being on there on this but it's just difficult to find time for both of us.
Speaker 2: It is it is.
Speaker 1: I mean you have to. You're the one that has to do it every week, So like you do, you have it plotted out to where like I do it this day.
Speaker 2: No, everybody's different, exactly. I have to do everybody.
Speaker 1: Because everyone's difference.
Speaker 2: That's why I come up like a dog of the tail. Okay, dream vacation spot, Emily from Connecticut.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's the beach somewhere for sure?
Speaker 2: Which beach you got to get specific here?
Speaker 1: Well? I mean, should it be a beach that I've never been to? Because I'd like to go to Fiji someday. Okay, I don't have a passport.
Speaker 2: I don't think it has to be when you've been to.
Speaker 1: But like, I mean, Hawaii is my favorite because I've been there and I've just I've explored Hawaii and I know the potentials of Hawaii and like the different places in Hawaii. But I don't know, man, I see pictures of Fiji, and you know, Australian and New Zealand, like just certain little islands out there. Look, Tahiti looks cool to me. What's the one? Yeah? What do you think?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 1: Just a shampoo? No, Mowana, she's Hawaiian.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But it's Tahiti. Is where is the island? Is it Tahiti?
Speaker 1: Do they say that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I think it's a made up island. Look it up. Look it up because I just wanta to Her name is Tahiti.
Speaker 2: The island is Tahiti, Mawana Tahiti. Well I would not just make that up. I think it's yeah.
Speaker 1: So okay, so it's made up. Pty spell it t a h i t i. Oh so she's so that's where she is ma Wana in the movie.
Speaker 2: I think so hold on, I'm medium bunch of things caught me up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Tahiti's biggest island, Tihiti, was the inspiration for TIFFEDIFIEDI.
Speaker 1: Because it's a fictional island.
Speaker 3: That really threw me off TAFFEEDI yeah, okay, same, same, same, Okay.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'll go to Mawana's island because her island looks freaking awesome. Yeah right, like any of those islands are so cool. I just like the beach man. I want to go back to Puerto Rico someday because there is an island there called it is called Flamenco Beach. Is the beach that I went to. But the island is called Kulebra c u l e b r a Kulebra and it is the most beautiful place I've ever been to in my life. And it's isolated. No tourists, mostly locals. And it looks like out of a movie. It's so pretty.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like you could easily do that one. Yeah, an easy trip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so close. So it's close. You can fly from like from uh Florida for like cheap.
Speaker 3: You need to go to Since you love beaches, you need to go to Graham, Cayman. That's my favorite beach in the world.
Speaker 1: Is that Bahamas.
Speaker 2: Grand came in Islands.
Speaker 1: It might be a part of Bahamas.
Speaker 3: Maybe I think it's separated. I think it's its own, its own.
Speaker 2: Is Grand came in.
Speaker 1: Bahamas, I've heard. I've heard of Grand Caribbean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was Cayman Islands are in Caribbean, not the Bahamas.
Speaker 1: That was awesome.
Speaker 3: It's it's and I think they're called the US US.
Speaker 1: Islands.
Speaker 2: Why why am I talking about the US Virgin Islands. No, it's different. Okay, like I said, don't ask me for geography. But no, they're not the Muhamas. It's in the Caribbean. And it is the best it is.
Speaker 3: The water is clear, you can see your feet straight through it pretty amazing. And the sand is white and so soft and it's so so beautiful.
Speaker 1: Like that's what I'm talking about. And like you hear Bobby and like everyone talking about, like what do you do the beach? Like I can literally just walk in that water and just look like you like you're talking about marine biologists in the last last podcast, Like there's so much life down there, like snorkeling is amazing just to see. Like, so you want to do scuba diving in the Gray Beer reef with one I would do that in a heartbeat. Would you go see great whites in a cage?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like that would be amazing.
Speaker 3: Put me in a cage, you know what, I deserve it because all those animals get put in cages.
Speaker 2: Don't put them. Put me in the cage.
Speaker 1: So I can go see you punish yourself.
Speaker 2: I just mean, like they don't need to be in it. Put me in it.
Speaker 1: So we don't want to see a shark in a cage. I want to be in their territory.
Speaker 2: But protect me, please, Yeah, but see you if we go scuba diving in the Grayberry reef. You do see sharks down there?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 2: Scuba diving?
Speaker 1: Correct, I'm all about it. Okay, Yes, I.
Speaker 2: Think we could get like a sponsorship. Yeah, and that's how we were like able to go.
Speaker 1: And you're the one. You're the one getting all these like work trips. Do that, Okay, I'll a scuba trip excursion with Eddie and Morgan.
Speaker 2: I am trying to traveling stuff. I love traveling too, It's so much fun.
Speaker 3: Okay, if you could have one superpower, what would it be and why superpower?
Speaker 1: I would do light speed. I don't like I don't like the time it takes to get places, so like I want to get there like boom, I'm going to I want to be the flash. I'll be like, although, what show is that where like you can like run into people and kill them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: The boys, the boys see that opened my mind that like.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you want to be that super No, no, no, it's not that.
Speaker 1: It's just that like you think, like, oh, I want to be like super fast, right yeah, but if someone's in your way, you just kill them. That's terrible. Yeah, So like I want to not do it that way.
Speaker 2: A flash. Flash doesn't kill people by running into him.
Speaker 1: How does Flash even get for me to be though he runs? Yeah, I know, but Boys is just taking it one more level, Like do you realize that Flash you're gonna kill someone?
Speaker 2: It don't slow down, it's light speed.
Speaker 3: But Flash has like the awareness that he's not running into people.
Speaker 1: Oh so he can sig zag.
Speaker 2: Yeah hes a lot.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you can be a flash Flash, but more than like running out just like maybe like I'm there.
Speaker 2: I mean that's technically what it is.
Speaker 1: How about teleport Okay.
Speaker 2: Teleport would probably be safer. You're not killing anything.
Speaker 1: Work, I'm back home in my bed, Like I hate driving to work. Yeah, like I hate driving my kids to practice. Like I love practice, I love taking into games. I hate getting there.
Speaker 2: No, that's fair.
Speaker 1: Like we're talking about the beach where scuba divon Morgan true.
Speaker 2: To get off flight?
Speaker 1: No, none of that forever.
Speaker 2: I think that's why mind would.
Speaker 3: Be flying because so I can get to places quickly. That would be awesome, and so I can travel all the time real quickly.
Speaker 1: Don't you think like it'd be cold up there?
Speaker 2: I mean it, it'd be cold, and a teleport eddie. If we're talking about like.
Speaker 1: That's really milliseconds. I'm only a milliseconds.
Speaker 2: If I fly like Superman's gonna be like two seconds.
Speaker 1: Well, you gotta specify. You can't be like, no, Superman didn't fly fast.
Speaker 2: Yes he does.
Speaker 1: It took him forever, and it's like that's the sky with birds and everything.
Speaker 2: Why is that light speed? The same as super Man does.
Speaker 1: Not fly at light speed? And oh my gosh, how many times are you going to google what we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Be guys, you keep making me close.
Speaker 1: You know what you've been wrong. You're wrong about muant Moana. Okay, and I'm telling you right now, Superman does not fly light speed.
Speaker 2: How fast the Superman fly?
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not right.
Speaker 2: Oh, it says he's able to fly.
Speaker 3: Superman's flying speed, we're both correct, has increased over the years.
Speaker 1: Oh give me, He's now.
Speaker 3: Able to travel at speeds are much faster than the speed of sound.
Speaker 1: Oh google is ai? Yeah it's a stop it. We haven't seen that movie.
Speaker 2: I have the all the new ones.
Speaker 1: He flies so so fast, new ones.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm okay, you're literally thinking about like the eighties. Yeah, time clearly hits change. Fine, Superman has evolved.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you expect them to write because he's Superman and it's not real. So do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're moving on. If you're stranding on a beach, what meal would you pick to eat every day?
Speaker 1: Fish? Like I'm on a beach.
Speaker 2: Okay, but like you could use anything.
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, I can eat pizza every day.
Speaker 2: Hey, then you can just pizza. I just don't know where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: But right I'm on an island. Where the pizza's coming from? Is Pizza had delivering it? Because I'll do pizza by drone? Yeah, but they didn't.
Speaker 2: Technically you should have be standing because of drone.
Speaker 1: Correct, Then I would just hitch a righte with the drone. Get me out of here. I think we're too realistic with all these questions.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I have thought about this though, because if I do ever get stranded somewhere, I'm eating berries.
Speaker 1: Like from the land, because like, what are my other options? You can't though, because like you understand, there are berries that will kill you. And then what I always think when I'm in the woods, like you're.
Speaker 3: Never gonna catch me taking a giant bite out of a fish. That's how I want to vomit just thinking about that.
Speaker 1: Time out, time out. You're a vegetarian, You're a vegan. Vegeta vegetarian, you're a vegetarian. If you were stuck on an island with no trees, no bushes, no berries, just fish, would you eat it? You have to?
Speaker 3: I mean I think i'd have to, but like I don't even know that my body could.
Speaker 1: I think it could.
Speaker 2: No, No, no, because when.
Speaker 3: I've eaten meat, it's literally like compulsive, like my body literally vomits.
Speaker 1: In your throat doesn't want it, or your stomach all of it.
Speaker 2: Like my body rejects it. Really, So I think if I took a bite out of fish, my body, belly, whit, do.
Speaker 1: You just die? You just die? You'd be dead.
Speaker 2: So I I have to like stock up ones and non I'm just gonna have to start carrying non toxic berries with me wherever I go.
Speaker 1: Do you always do carry food with you?
Speaker 2: Not always?
Speaker 1: I always carry food.
Speaker 2: You do always have your bananas and your eggs.
Speaker 1: I always have food food with me somewhere.
Speaker 2: Would you wear the hair system for a year if in.
Speaker 1: The no, No, don't even finish the question.
Speaker 2: The Cowboys were on the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: For a year. Yes, And you know what's funny about the hair system?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you brought it to the new studio. Don't remind me it's there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's there now.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: What's funny about it is I can see I see people wearing it all the time now, and I can tell really, Yes, there was a referen I was watching basketball last night and there's a referee where I'm like, you're wearing a hair system. I could see it.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: That's funny because it's like you recognize it now because I did it, and I know what it takes to fix it, and I know what it takes to like make it look normal, yeah, or kind of like how different it looks because it looks real, right, but if you really really pay attention, you can tell that it's not real.
Speaker 2: That's so funny.
Speaker 1: So that's funny. I can see people now, I see people. I see people all the time, Morgan all the time. And I nudge my wife, I'm like, look, is wearing a hair system? You know.
Speaker 3: It's funny how that happens, where something happens to you, or like you buy a new car and then now everyone has that car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is if we heard.
Speaker 2: How that happens, like the likeness imagery.
Speaker 1: That it's just a shift in our brains where we're like we never even thought about looking for that, and now it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: He would wear it for a Super Bowl one.
Speaker 1: People say that about like humor too, like like our job's kind of hard, right, because like we have to, you know, come up with stories every week, every day up stories. But like I tell people because people ask me telling them, like how do you come up with stuff? Like talk about if you walk in the world, you're gonna find funny things, oh yeah, and interesting things everywhere you go, Like everywhere you go there is something funny to talk about, like I saw this person do this or oh my gosh, this happened. You just have to pay attention because.
Speaker 2: Thank you for saying this.
Speaker 3: Why because everybody's always like, how do all these things always happen to Morgan? They're all lies? And I just actually actively participate in the world.
Speaker 1: Correct. You have to be looking though, and you have to constantly be like, well that's funny. Let me write that down. Mm hmm, oh wow, Like like for example, we went to the vet, I went to the I took my dog to the vet and.
Speaker 2: Did your dog okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just it was just she needed like vaccines or whatever, okay, And so the vets checking her and she's going, oh, she's talking to the dog right, and she's going like, oh, you do do pretty, doggy, doggie. How's your appetite? Are you eating well? Are you still hungry? Yes, you're hungry. But I'm sitting there and like she asking me or the dog, like who is she asking because she's not looking at me and she's not waiting for an answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then she'll be like, oh, oh, and your water, like, oh, you're drinking lots of water still, aren't you? Yes, you're hydrated. Are you hydrated?
Speaker 2: She was in her doggie voice. You should know better, but.
Speaker 1: I get it. But I'm like, shouldn't you be asking me how she's drinking water? Like I'm here, I'm ready to be asked. But she never asked me anything like oh, you itchy, do you have to scrutch you little? You have to scratch your fur? You're Oh no, your fur looks good. Your fur looks good.
Speaker 2: So they were rhetorical questions trying.
Speaker 1: So it was like it was funny, like just little things like that where I was like, this is really funny, Like that's our different They talk to dogs and like, you know what, they don't even need the humans.
Speaker 2: Do you don't have a dog voice for your dog?
Speaker 1: No? I do. I do, But it's like.
Speaker 2: Saying the funny thing about it.
Speaker 3: I just mean, like, do you have a dog voice for your dog so you hear like yeah, everybody's voice changes when they talk to their pets.
Speaker 2: It's so funny. See, we're just actively participating in the world.
Speaker 3: Also, we have to because otherwise we would have no funny stories to show with you.
Speaker 1: But I think you would do that anyway, like with your friends. Yeah, Like don't you do that anyway? Like, oh my gosh, you guys will never believe this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I am. I am an act.
Speaker 3: I'm just a very hyper aware person. Like when I'm out in public, I'm not on my phone. I try and be very aware of what's happening around me so you see more things.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do.
Speaker 2: You're not wrong, Okay, well we are background take you a quick break, and yes, you'd wear the hair system for a win Cowboys anything. What age kid is hardest to parent?
Speaker 1: And why I think the teenage years are tough just because you know what they're doing, Like, you know, you did it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like yours is. I thought I thought he was.
Speaker 1: Like he's really good, but like he's you know, like I think the hard part is when they get friends and you want them to have good friends, good influences, but yetch, you really can't control that. Yeah, so they're gonna like they're gonna gravitate who they gravitate to, They're gonna be friends with whoever they they're friends with. You just have to kind of like watch and make sure that those friends aren't leading them in the wrong direction or if they're good friends for him. So, like that's really tricky but also too, Like I was that age too, so I know what he's thinking, I know what he's going through, and I can't really be like, yeah, dude, me too. I stuck some drinks in Like dude, I smoked cigarettes sometimes, you know, Like, but I can't do that, although like I want to be like, yeah, I still have to be like, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, because you're the only You're the only perspective he has right now as far as like what it can look like later, Sure, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He has a perspective of right now, you have the history and the experience to say, yes, I've done that, and yes that's probably fine, but also this could go this way.
Speaker 1: It's tricky because my family and my wife's family both have alcoholics. Luckily, we don't have that gene where like we have one drink and we have to have thirty, but like we have family members, close close family members that do and it's completely changed their lives in a bad, bad way. My wife has those family members too, So we're just worried, like we don't know what that is. It's like Bobby talks about all the time, like, yeah, he probably has that gene. He doesn't know, so he does want to risk it. So like with my kids, like I like normalizing stuff like going out and alcohol and all that because it's normal, but I also don't want them to do it too early, you know. Yeah, And so that's the hard part. Finding all the other stuff, the little kids stuff like that's pretty easy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Where it starts to become real life.
Speaker 1: Real life is the teenage years. Yes, and when he's driving, especially the importance of like do not drink, Like if you're driving.
Speaker 2: Or texting and driving, wearing your seatbelts.
Speaker 1: All of that stuff, and it's so scary because the consequences could be so so bad. Yeah, I don't here real.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I didn't ask that one.
Speaker 3: I get it any lasting pain from your big walk Lisa in Illinois?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Lisa, Yes, I have a heel.
Speaker 2: You did a Lisa.
Speaker 1: My left heel completely hurts, like not not every day, but if I play basketball or like do anything like for more than an hour or like more than thirty minutes, like I like me and my kids, we like playing basketball like full court. Yeah, and I know it as soon as I do that my heels going to that that that injury is gonna be activated. It's not a bunyon. I don't know. It's like it's like the tendon underneath my heels is the bunyon.
Speaker 2: Like the back of your foot, am I making?
Speaker 1: I honestly don't know what a bunyon is. I've heard of it, but I don't know what it is. I don't think there we go Google google it.
Speaker 2: What is abundan?
Speaker 1: But like Bobby wants to play pickleball all the time, and I love it and I have a really good time playing pickleball. But after we play pickleball, I'm like, the heel is going to get activated and I can't walk on it as soon as I get home.
Speaker 2: You don't have a bunion.
Speaker 1: What is the bunyion?
Speaker 3: But is a bony bump that forms on the inside of the foot.
Speaker 2: At the base of the big toe. Nah, it's the wrong area.
Speaker 1: No, no bunyon Okay, it has no bump or anything. It's just like I think it's just I don't know, but but I did talk to Scooba the other day though, like we should do it again.
Speaker 2: I don't know, why would you ask for it again if you have lasting pain, because.
Speaker 1: Like the whatever we do it for is always so amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that's amazing, but also you can't keep taking the toll on your body you have.
Speaker 1: I'm just walking, You're.
Speaker 3: Just walking, but you just described an injury that you still have.
Speaker 1: We were like, should we do like Amarillo by morning? You know, like, and then school was like, how are we going to walk from San Antonio to Amarillo? That's like fifteen hours driving. So I'm like, yeah, let's think of something else.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, you're gonna have to come up with someone with that, maybe a little bit shorter.
Speaker 1: That was so much fun though, that walk was so much fun.
Speaker 2: It was a cool It was a cool thing to witness. So yeah, I do agree. You should do it.
Speaker 1: You and just maybe maybe a little shorter.
Speaker 2: Find some better shoes. Christmas gift idea for kids of all agels that of all ages that are not video games Milly and Florida.
Speaker 1: Oh she wants ideas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got any art, video games?
Speaker 1: The boys or girls? What do they say anything for kids of all kids of all ages? That's tough. I mean what we really do is just give them like old school catalog Like we just give them all the catalogs, like what do you want? You want toys for us? I don't think toys. The rest of the thing, target whatever.
Speaker 2: They also make cattle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you know how they send that stuff in the mail. Yeah, and then just give it to them or even go online, go online and screenshot like what you want and they'll have them tell you what they want and they'll send back like twenty things like, yeah, narrow that down, and then you have to narrow it down. Not video games, I mean it's expensive, but a ping pong table is really cool.
Speaker 2: Like that is cool.
Speaker 1: Ping pong table is really cool.
Speaker 2: I do feel like anything you can find on Amazon that's a kind of sport related activity. They make a lot of cool things now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like there's even gain like table games that you can play that's fun.
Speaker 1: This stuff is fun, so kind of like games are cool. We have this. I don't know where we got this from, but like there are these like little little golf holes. They're not holes, but like they're just kind of like little targets. Yeah, and it has a little like a golf flag stuck on, like a plastic golf flag. I think it's like ten dollars. Really it's not expensive and you can put them all over your house and like the kids love doing that in the house, like.
Speaker 2: Just like your own minigolfs pup butt and you.
Speaker 1: Can do it as challenging as you want. So that's kind of cool. And that was like really really cheap. I'm talking like ten bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay, does it go an on Amazon? No?
Speaker 1: I think we got that target Okay, target or possibly Yeah.
Speaker 3: Last one piece of advice. We've got a lady name Anna from Oklahoma. She loves us and she had best way to slide into a guys.
Speaker 2: DM on Instagram.
Speaker 1: That's all you go for it.
Speaker 2: But I feel like it'd be funny for us to have, well have our perspective.
Speaker 1: So from a dude, how do you slide into a guy's Instagram? Just do it? Okay? So as the guy as the guy, and you get a DM from a girl like already it's you're interested, like a guy's like we're easy, man, cool chick, what's up? Open it? Like I think we're just easy. You just had to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think there's a just do it level to it.
Speaker 3: Also, there can also be a strategy if you're a little nervous and.
Speaker 2: You're trying talking to gauge some interest. If that's what they mean, because.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you they are interested.
Speaker 3: Yeah you say that, but like it's more complicated now it just is you guys are guys aren't that simple anymore?
Speaker 1: They're not that easy.
Speaker 3: No, they're complicated, and you guys are admitted. You guys are complicated.
Speaker 1: You just is a whole thing.
Speaker 2: We're just stupid, Like yes, but like also no, so I say, explain what you mean. I think now.
Speaker 3: Dating is in such an interesting place where nobody really wants to do it. So nobody like is as actively like jumping on going out with people anymore, you know what I mean. Like they've seen the consequences of dating and they're like, yeah, never mind, don't.
Speaker 2: Put me there.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So they might see it and they just might be over and they're like, I don't want to deal with Okay.
Speaker 3: So I think there's that level okay that has existed now, maybe not before. I do think I still have this level of you know, the caveman mentality, as you guys say, totally, that still exists. It's just a different version now. It's a little bit more complicated, is it.
Speaker 1: Does it look like you're desperate? Okay? Well, do you feel as as the woman? Yeah, do you feel like you're being You're gonna maybe look desperate if you send them a DM No.
Speaker 2: I lost that a long time ago. I don't have I don't really have a fear of rejection or I don't really have like what are you going to think about me? Mentality?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: I don't really have those.
Speaker 3: I just do what I want to do, right, you like me or you don't, whatever, I move on with my life exactly. Very do it for the plot mentality like whatever. But there can be a strategy to easy go into this, So make sure you follow him on Instagram. If you get a reciprocation follow, great sign. Okay, this is like somebody totally random. Say this is somebody totally random that you found on Instagram, but.
Speaker 1: Always assigned because sometimes people just don't follow other people.
Speaker 2: It's true. But that's that's a whole great sign. Right they fall back, that's a great sign that you can move a little bit quickly. If not, that's still fine.
Speaker 3: But then you can kind of start lacking their stories, making sure you're popping.
Speaker 2: Up on their Instagram stories with a little heart you know. See this is a long game.
Speaker 3: Their strategy to this no comments, just heart hearts are where it starts, like ha ha, that's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then if something you really like or something you can really engage with.
Speaker 1: Yes you respond oh my gosh, I do that too, yeah, or.
Speaker 2: Like something that they can respond back to, not a whole life ha ha, because they can't respond.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can.
Speaker 3: Say like ha, I do that too, this is what I do. You have to create that engaging conversation. If you're just responding by saying like, ha ha, what am I going to say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ha ha, But but that does that does like do the whole like look at me.
Speaker 2: It does. But that's the that's the beginning. This is the strategy. So like, if you're easing into.
Speaker 3: This, you're following, then you're gonna hurt some things. So then you may start replying to something and then if you feel like you're getting some reciprocation from that activity of replying to things, then you start to go in for the kill. Then you're like, hey, like I find you super attractive. Any chance you want to go for a drink?
Speaker 1: Why you ask him for that?
Speaker 2: Well, if he's not leading into it.
Speaker 3: If that because back to the guys are simple, they may not pick up that that's what you're.
Speaker 1: Doing because we're not simple. We're stupid. You said I don't because pretty girl just likes my stories.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you guys be like, oh, okay, she likes it cool whatever, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 2: So sometimes we have to nude you in the direction. Yes, So if we say that, go.
Speaker 3: For drinks, and then you've planted the seed. But that's the easy way to go into it. If you just want to like shoot your shot and donates into it. You just go for it, send it, send it, like Eddie said, just do it, like literally send, just go and message be like, hey, I find you super attractive.
Speaker 2: I would love to grab a drink with you. Just be direct, point confident.
Speaker 1: What about the phone option, Like you've seen that phone option? Which one on Instagram? Like you follow someone and you can call him. Oh, don't do that, but like, have you ever done that?
Speaker 2: I've never done that, but I've had guys do it.
Speaker 1: In a weird call you, I'll get like.
Speaker 3: A one am, some dude who follows me thinks he's funny because he's.
Speaker 2: Drunk or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's what I would do exactly. You don't do this. Oh she's definitely gonna think this is funny. Call no, because why am one?
Speaker 2: Why am I going to ever answer a random stranger's phone call from a DM on Instagram? In two? Y? Are you doing that one am that you're calling me a stranger that you don't know?
Speaker 1: I'm drinking thinking about you?
Speaker 2: Cool? But like why that's also creepy?
Speaker 1: You know? But really I would just think like that'd be funny. As a guy, I would totally be like this would be funny, like she wouldn't expect this.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's not funny, and we expect it.
Speaker 1: Got it loud and clear? Cool, don't do it?
Speaker 2: Okay if you want to like message a little bit and then do a call. Cool, but you do that out of the blue.
Speaker 3: Yes, you should see some of my dms where a little say missed call, and they'll have done it like once or twice where they even went for a second time.
Speaker 1: Does yours ring?
Speaker 3: No, But I'll go into my messages and if i'm because, I'll look at my message requests and they'll be like missed call and I'm like, why is it?
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 2: It'll be like a two am phone call?
Speaker 1: Hilarious. See, I think that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Of course you do your dude, some one's an Eddie.
Speaker 1: I'm a married dude, Like, I just think that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Okay, we're done, Eddie. Okay, get out of here.
Speaker 1: Okay, tell them, Okay, I'll see you guys in six in six weeks. Six weeks.
Speaker 2: Yes, and go a phone call Eddie on Instagram because he thinks it's funny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, call me. Man won't pick up. No, I won't pick up, call me all you wants. Yeah, at producer ready. So yeah, Instagram TikTok.
Speaker 2: That Instagram DM phone call, give me.
Speaker 1: A call whenever you want at producer ready. Oh yeah. Twenty five whistles too much access on YouTube. We haven't done one in a while though, but there's some stuff up there. It's kind of fun. I got some really good guests on twenty five whistles lately, really good guests, any I know, No, probably not, Okay, just like head coaches of like bigs cools. I mean that is cool, it's really cool.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I definitely want to know Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: You ever heard of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know the schools. Yeah, I don't know any of the names. Any hot coaches. I have seen some hot coaches this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good looking coaches.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Seems to be like they're getting younger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're more attractive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like we we interviewed a coach that was thirty two.
Speaker 2: Dang, that's like my age and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like thirty two and you're a head coach of a freaking college team. Like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Was he married?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I need to just I need to start scouting for me scouts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we interview and ask them, like, are you single? Coach?
Speaker 2: I need to start scouting for me.
Speaker 1: Do you like blondes from Wichita, Kansas, Kansas, Kansas girls.
Speaker 3: Blonde that now live in Nashville. Yeah no, really, I went you know how to say all.
Speaker 1: That, But like you start scot really really good because.
Speaker 3: I'm curious they are getting younger and they're very attractive real and you guys are having access to them.
Speaker 1: What about like like a Titans coach, Like, I'm sure that let's see like coaches, not just the head coach. Yeah, it's pretty like surprising that this head coach was like that young because he's a head coach, but like there are a lot of younger coaches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh I don't, I don't. I don't discriminate on the coach. Okay, you know, suck me up up. Okay, that's all I'm saying. We get on.
Speaker 1: This is fun.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for having me. Bye bye, Morgan. That's the best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 2: And followed web Girl Morgan to
Speaker 1: Submit your listener questions for next week's episode.