Speaker 1: This is let's be clear with Shannon Dhorney.
Speaker 2: Hello, let's be clear friends. I want to thank you all for all the support, outpoint of love and support that you've given Shannon over the years and now for her family. We appreciate it so very much and appreciate all of you for all the years that you've followed her and loved her. I'm sure that many of you recognize me from a couple of previous podcasts that Shannon had talked me into doing, and.
Speaker 3: All the Instagram posts over the years, and all the funny thing.
Speaker 2: And this this podcast meant so much to Shannon because it allowed her to tell her story and tell her truth and over the years there's been so many stories and untruths and things mixed up that it was just fun. She says, I want to do this and I have so many people that have followed me over the years and have supported me, and I just want to give them the opportunity to hear what my life really is. And that's was part of the reason for this podcast. And it meant so much to me because I got to watch her do this when it was so special for her and needed it helped her so much and everything that she was going through, and to hear back from all of you and the questions that you presented to her in the podcast when she was answering questions that was important. I just want to say thank you to everybody, and I am now going to be doing my best to try to continue this for her because that's what we discussed that she wanted me to do. And of course I'm not her. I could never be her. I'm not I'm not as well spoken as she was, but I'm here for all of you, and I hope you're all here for me. And today I asked somebody very special to do this with me my first time out, because she means so much to me, and she means so much to Shannon. They're like sisters, and she this, this beautiful person is part of our family. And I'm sure you will all recognize her at some point because she was also on one of the podcasts with Shannon, and so I'd like to introduce you now to someone very special. Also. Her family is very special as well. This is Anne Marie.
Speaker 3: Thank you mama. She was said the Ricker Strata who named you mama Rossa.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. I forgot that I was going to tell everybody this was who named me Mama Rosa. She started the whole thing.
Speaker 3: It becomes such a big thing over the years that everybody called you Mama Rosa. And you know, I kind of got over at one point, but I was like, excuse me. I started that, should we tell this story how we started that? Yeah, it was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell so.
Speaker 3: Many many many years ago. Actually almost twenty years ago. I realized not a week after Shannon had passed that we would have had our twentieth anniversary of our friendship. And it was really one of a kind. She was one of a kind. And long story short, I came to visit Shannon in Malibu. I was shooting, and I remember Mama Rousa and Channon came to pick me up from the set and I came to stay with her. I remember vividly, and I loved to organize very much, and I'm sure you guys have seen me throughout the years try to like not just organize, but make Shannon do funny things like drink green juices and work out when she didn't want to on all that kind of fun stuff. So I decided I was going to reorganize Shannon's whole closet. In the process, we started trying things on that we're in her closs a from like shows and past like events and red carpets, and next thing you know, I'm like fully wearing.
Speaker 2: The world.
Speaker 1: And I was so embarrassed because there comes Rosa.
Speaker 3: She's turning right and I'm like, oh, hi, Mama Rosa, fully butt naked. And that is how Memorosa's.
Speaker 1: Work, literally, because I was like, what else do I do?
Speaker 3: But hi, Mama Rosa, and I'm sorry and I'm not really sorry, and that's how we kind of fell in love and ever since then, you know, she's like a second mom to me. When I moved here to La, she used to take care of my little baby who's now sixteen. So we truly have grown together as a family. Is so much more than friends. So, like she said, I'm so so grateful. We're both so grateful for all of the beautiful messages, all of the beautiful little videos that the fans make on Instagram. Like I have yet to really cry. We both have really held it together because we being together taking care of each other, and well.
Speaker 2: I tell people when somebody sees me out and you know, they're being very kind and they want to come up and hug me, and I'm like, the first thing I do is I look at them and I'm like, you can hug me, but you cannot cry. Just don't cry because if you cry, I'll start crying and I can't stop, I know.
Speaker 1: And she I almost cried the other day.
Speaker 3: She was over at my house and we made it almost an hour and a half and when she was walking out, I hugged her and she goes, You're not crying. I was like nope, and like I'm literally swallowing her back up. So I think because the love and the relationship that we have been able to cultivate over the last twenty years, we just kind of been there for each other. And you know, this is what I said. I remember the day after I said to my husband and I'm like, I have one job right now. I know what Shannon would have wanted me to do, and people would have thought many things, but the one thing that I knew was my job till the day I die is to make sure that I call my Marosa every morning and just find out what she's doing, and she does, are you fitting the docks? I'm very annoying. I'm like, what are you doing? What do you want to talk about? And she's like, She's like, didn't you just wake up? Did you have coffee already? She's like, why are you so lively? And I'm like, what's up? So I just wanted to make sure that she never misses what she had with Channon, where you know, they were so very close, one of the most beautiful momy daughter relationships I've ever witnessed. So I will never be able to replace her, but I will make sure that she never feels alone as long as I can help it. No wonder where I am in the world, I'm going to figure it out to make sure I called her in the morning and just say good morning.
Speaker 2: So she called me every morning from Puerto Rico recently, I did, I did so.
Speaker 3: Anyways, thank you guys. I think that we have a bunch of questions that were sent. What do you think she would want you to do to keep her legacy alive? I think that's a good one for you. Let's throw it right in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we've got a good start on it right now with all the people that are listening to the podcast, and I hope that we can keep the podcast going, and that depends on everybody and me as well, and I promise to do better as I get along with this. I'm still you're doing amazing.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I'm still alone, You're doing great, hy with it? But and it's different. I'm sitting here with am Marie, and I chose A Marie because I knew I would have a different comfort zone. But when I did it before, I was sitting across from Shannon, So it's kind of right now. It's a little overwhelming for me in that respect. But as I get along down the road, it'll get better, I know, get better.
Speaker 3: I hope it can be just a little bit.
Speaker 2: And her legacy will be the love that she gave to everybody that she knew, and the love that she gave to people that she didn't know. I went to a lot of conventions with her, and I watched her hug these people and tears come into her eyes for the people and the stories that they were telling her. And she felt it very important that she takes the time with people and people who needed a hug. And I think that's her legacy that people actually and even more so now they're realizing what a wonderful, kind and warm human being she was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and those who really knew her and those who were like in her inner circle always knew that she truly was the warmant, the kindest, you know friend there was. I think a very important thing for me that I have been able to get out of all of the messages is that I knew how important it was. And you guys have heard on the podcast, on the episode that she and I did together. You know, the moment that she shaved her head and she went public with her cancer was a big, big, big moment for her, for you, for me, for all of those around her. But I don't think I ever realized the mass manitude of the the way was received by people that were going through what she was going through. I people loved her, admired her, and to see the strength to go out there in a world where it's so superficial, right this world, the social media and all the things, where everyone is just basically like putting this persona out there, and she just went out there raw. I remember, like we were shaving the head. It was you and me, and I was like, I had no idea what I was doing I kept looking at her.
Speaker 2: I called you because she she called me. She I was there with her, and she's like, okay, mom, I want you to cut my hair. I'm like what because at the time she she was losing some hair, but she still had a full head of hair. And she said, no, come with me, and she took me into the bathroom and she put her hair in a ponytail and she said, cut this ponytail off now. And I did cut the ponytail, and then we're looking at each other like what are we going to.
Speaker 1: Do now with the rest?
Speaker 2: So she and she says, I think we just need to go ahead and do it all now. Just I'm like, are you sure. I'm like really she said yeah. I'm like, well, we don't have a shaver. She said, let's call that Marie. So we didn't the red Rocket Marie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's usually kind of how our stories end. It's always like you guys start something and you're like, oh, crap, we need somebody to finish it up. So anyways, next thing I know, I'm on my way, I pull up the routes, I grab a couple of different ones, and then you know, we just kind of figure it out, and it was not easy. I mean, for those of you who are going through this, you will know that it is not as easy as it looks. You actually need some training. So I got some training real quickly. But you know what, in all seriousness, it was a big moment. I didn't realize it till later on, Like how brave she was, Like how truly brave she was to just bear it all and share it with you guys, and you know the outpouring of love after that post. I remember, we talked about it and we kept saying, impressed, do we say it? Do we not do it? Do we do it in black and white? I mean, we went back and forth, and then finally when we saw the response, we were like, this is the right thing because there's so many people out there going through this alone. Right, they don't have the support that you have in a mom like Rosa or a friend like me or Chris or all the people around her that truly we're here to support her no matter what. And she truly gave them the courage to just like go for it and go out there and talk about it and also create all the awareness she truly on her own created so much breast cancer awareness. She did so much work on her own and I hear that every day every time I look through messages, they're like, because of her, I went and got tested, and I did this, and I found that at this stage or that stage. So we will forever be so grateful that she did that, and I feel honored that she allowed me to be part of that in helping some of these people get through it. You know, together with us, it was like one big big we were just like it.
Speaker 5: Was turned into a head shaving party and so much more right because then people who are willing to talk about not just the loss of the hair, but like having a misectomy, having.
Speaker 3: To go through chemo, the radiation, Do I do it? Do I not do it? What am I going to feel like? And she truly was so raw and share it, and I think that, you know, it's a very hard thing to do. And she truly gave a platform for women and for men and for many that didn't exist before. She has the most amazing fans.
Speaker 2: She really does, she really not.
Speaker 3: I still remember our first trip to New York. I remember I never really experienced the paparazzi that yeah, And I remember we were just like I never cared. I was just like I would put on whatever. And we were walking down Soha and all of a sudden, she goes, don't look, and of course you're going I look.
Speaker 1: I'm like hey, and next.
Speaker 3: Thing, you know, we have like fifteen people. This is like back in two thousand and one. This is a long time ago. And I remember we were just shopping and I'm like, I don't understand. I'm like, we're just shopping.
Speaker 2: She goes.
Speaker 3: I know, she goes, but you gotta look pretty while we're shopping, you know. And it was so funny because it was like I never really care, and it was just kind of like part of like our relationship. I think that's why we were so close, because like, I just never really care. I would try to walk on the other side of the street and she'd be like, where are you going.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'll see you over here.
Speaker 3: You let them follow you. And you know, my husband's a very very private, quiet person. As most of you think, I'm not even married, but I've been married twenty three years and i have a sixteen year old and you know, Shannon and my husband were very, very very close.
Speaker 2: She adored Scott, and she in him and trusted his knowledge of things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he knows a lot.
Speaker 2: He knows a lot of a lot, a lot a lot.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I know, it's you know, we really do have I have spent People keep asking me, how are you doing, and I'm like, you know how I'm doing. I'm just going down memory lane, truly enjoying all of the beautiful, beautiful memories that I created with her. And let me tell you, I forgot how many things we did. We lived, we lived hard, and lived like we truly did live like. We had some fun trips. We had some that were like, eh, yeah, whatever, you know, Okay, I mean, I remember we went to Miami on a girl's trip. I wanted a girl strip. So she's like, I'm coming and I think there's a bunch of pictures of I was like sitting on the plane with ar Mimosas. And then it was the beginning of snapchat, do you remember, And yeah, my god, that whole night we just sat in the hotel room doing Snapchat videos. So I was like pretending to cry. Next thing, you know, we're taking walks on the beach, and you know, I feel one of the things I've learned, you know, over the past month or so, is that I want to really enjoy the moment. I really want to like just connect, like when Rosa and I are together now and we speak every day and I see her multiple times a week, and we got her favorite lunch plates and we do our stuff, like I just want to be present. And that's the one thing I have to say. Be present with your family, with your friends, with the ones you care, with the ones you love. Don't be looking at your phone. Just like enjoy it, because that was the That's one of the gifts that Shannon and I had in our relationship. There was none of this when she and I met. There was none of it. It was just her and I making the fun. We started the phone. We didn't have a phone taping recording what was happening. We lived the moment. And I say that to my daughter all the time. That's one of the most precious things that I like remember in our relationship.
Speaker 2: You know, that's well in Shannon and I had like such a phenomenal mother daughter relationship, and I always said to her, like you are my heart, and she is she's my heart, and I just we just it's so much together, and I would I have my own place, and I would go to I would get ready to go to my own place, and she'd said, where are you going. I remember, well, I'll be back on Monday. Or I said no, no, no, why don't you just spend the night and then in the morning we'll do so and so, no shopping, or we'll do this. And I'm like, well, but I really need to get back and check on things at my place. And she said it's okay, you can do that in the morning. And when the morning came, so finally I'm like, I do have her place, but my place has been with her for a long time now. It was like, you gotta go home, mom. You can't go back to your place. This is home.
Speaker 3: Your relationship was truly special, you know, like I it's it's one of a kind and they'll be they'll never be one like it. And you're very blessed in a way, like you spend more time with your daughter the most mother spends in a lifetime.
Speaker 2: Well, and everybody, what's so dear to me? People that I don't even know that maybe she's seen out somewhere at the convention or whatever, and I know with all our friends. She really goes into it. But it's always they say, Shannon loves you so much. She told us all about you and she loves you so much. And then all my friends, I mean even now, it's like, you know, Shannon told us we have to take care of you and to watch out for you, and.
Speaker 3: She loved you so much, and that was the only thing she cared about. She cared that you had company that you were taking care of. And guess what, she has the closest people to her. That's what we're doing. We are Her orders are our commands, and we're on it and we will be here until you get sick of us.
Speaker 2: Every time I talk about maybe, well maybe I'll like move to Italy or maybe I'll go somewhere, and I mentioned moving to Italy and our friend Chris is like, well, yes, we can do that.
Speaker 1: We're going together. It's a whole, full pack, a.
Speaker 2: Whole it's a whole packagees. We have our little group here and we just stick together. And that's all because of Shannon. Shannon included me. She always in always with her friends from the beginning, even when she was young. I mean I remember when she was even when she was like eighteen. There would be a group of them that they would go to Jerry's Deli on the sun special night it was midnight bowling and Tom and I would be in bed very you know, sleep. It would be two one or two in the morning. And it wouldn't be Shannon calling always. It would be at the time Deborah who we lost Deborah to cancer and that was a close friend as well, but it would be Deborah, could be well, anybody, any of the friends. They say, hey, Mom, we're bowling. Where are you? And Dad, I'm like, we're in bed, get up and come on, let's go. We would get up and we would get dressed and we would go. And because of that, they always knew that we were their ride or die.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If even now, if anybody's like, just call me, I'm there, and that's like a Marie does the same thing because now her daughters, our beautiful lives sixteen years old, and so she's experiencing it with living her friends.
Speaker 3: Exactly and then honestly, there's nothing more beautiful, you know, That's the whole point. I always say, what's the point of having kids if you don't want to be with them? Twenty for seven exactly, and.
Speaker 2: When they include you with their friends, but.
Speaker 3: That means you raise them. Right, Let's just talk about it, because if they want to be with you and they want to share all of their memories with you, as you know, I just had a house full of guests, yes, and you know that's special. That means you did something right, you know. So and Shannon, you know, she really did have a beautiful group of friends. You know, she really truly did. And they were her rider died. It didn't matter what time of the day it was. We all showed up for her because she did that for us. I remember, not that long ago, I haven't been feeling well. I had like call it lung covid. We don't know what it was, but whatever, let's not get into that. And I remember I wasn't feeling one hundred percent for a while. And it's not like me, like I like to work out, I'm super healthy. I take care of myself. And you know, I remember she called me one day and she's like, where're you been? And I was like I'm here and she's like, no, no, no, where've you been? And then I was like, why are you being mean to me? And she's like, well, you don't called me, you haven't bothered me, you haven't showed up at my house, you haven't made me work out. She has something's wrong with you. And I was like, well, I don't feel so good. She's like, what do you mean you don't feel good? Yeah, and then I realized in that moment. She was like why didn't you tell me you don't feel good? She's like, did you talk to Pierre And I'm like, yes, I talked to Pierra and that's her doctor. And she's like what do you say? And I'm like, well, no one really knows what's up. And she's like, well, let's figure it out. She goes, I have this doctor. Doctor. She's like, I'm on my way, mom, we gotta go take care of memory. And I'm like no. I was like, you just had chemo when you're throwing up and you're sick, and she goes and she literally part of my world. She's like, shut the f up. She goes, just because I'm sick, it doesn't mean you're not allowed to be sick with me, and I remember it hit me and it made me cry because I used to shelter her from the things that were going on with me, and she's like, we're not friends if you can't tell me when you don't feel good. She goes, I don't care if it's a headache. I don't care if it's a toe. She goes, I'm your friend. This is a both goes both directions. And that's the kind of person that she was. It didn't matter. She's just finishing the toilet. She would be like one second and she's like, wait, back to you.
Speaker 1: What hurts?
Speaker 3: She goes, let me put that on Google. She would diagnose me. So that's truly the kind of friend. And honestly, like talking right now, it's like I miss her, Like I miss her so much. God, yeah, Like it's just not real, you know, it's I keep going and I keep getting myself. I have reorganized my freaking house so many times. On my drawers, I'm pulling everything in her house. I made Claudia, who's our housekeeper, I made Claudia go with me to the into the pantry. I'm like, everything in here has got to be taken out. And when you started laughing, because the last time that happened is when Shannon did it. So the apple doesn't fall far from thee in that respect. But I think that's what you and I do. We just like we kind of keep going instead of sitting, and like, I know at some point we have to sit and feel the feelings. But for now, I'm just keeping busy, Like I just I keep picking up the phone, and I keep wanting to tell her something funny that happened that only she would think it's funny. And that's the thing, like, you know, you have all different I have. I'm very blessed, I have great friends, I have a beautiful family, my family, my mom, my dad. But there's just shit. I would tell her that just only she would get yeah, And like I keep thinking to myself, is she punking me? She kind of come out like I swear it on my way here, and I'm like, maybe this is all Joe. Maybe she'll come out and be like, ah, I got you all. You know. So it's like it really makes me sad, and like I have gone through the process of I get sad and I cry and I get angry. I haven't had a full cry yet. I don't know when. I'm sure it'll come at some point when I truly realize it. And as you guys, know eventually in some near future we're going to do a celebration. Yes, right, I know that that's been asked a lot. We're working on it, Roses. This is on Ross's terms. When she's ready, we'll let you guys know. Just some lot involved right now that we have to take care first. It's funny talking about her thinking that she's going to be here.
Speaker 2: It's like just a week ago. I was in my car, which I call the Beast, and it's new. It was Shannon wanted to be sure that I had a car that was new and that was really big and heavy so that I was really safe. I loved my car that I had, and one day I came in it had disappeared. She said there was something wrong, and I had triple A take it to the shop, but used mine while you're waiting for years, and then one day that the car came so it long story short. I had to go to Beverly Hills to drop something off, and I had a friend with me and we were coming back and I left Beverly Hills. I got in front of the Mormon Temple and Santa Monica Boulevard and the car started wanting to do things on its own. Well, I was resistant and I both hands on the steering wheel. I'm like, no, no, no, I refuse to get on the but I drove all the way from Beverly Hills in major daytime traffic to Malibu part the car, and I'm like, okay, I'll use Shannon's car from now on. So Anne Marie heard my troubled story and she says, we got to fix that. We got to fix that. And she actually came over and we sat in the car together, and she had a friend who had a similar experience with a car like mine, so she kind of knew where to start. But so then when she got it all fixed, we went to lunch and she said, I'm just going to follow you and then I'll go on to my house afterwards, but we will know that your car is okay. I was so excited by the time I got back and I felt so good. A Marie and I had lunch, the car was fixed, everything up. I opened the door, I went running in the house and I'm like, Shannon, guess what. A Marie fixed my car? And then I was like and then the tears came. Yeah, I'm like she's not here.
Speaker 3: Now you know it did.
Speaker 2: She did leave me with this car that this girl has a mine of its own.
Speaker 1: It really was in a mind of its own.
Speaker 3: It just had the assist at lane driving that Rosa was not used to because I know it was on there. So basically, anytime she would get off a little bit of the lane, it would push her back into the lane, which is kind of like an amazing feature if you know about it. But when you have these beasts that you call her, you know, pushing you to one side, it's a little scary. So we fixed it. Her business fully operational. She will take on the roads and the canyons, and she calls me and I make sure she texts me every time she gets off the canyon. I'm like, are you home? Are you inside? Did we lock the doors? I mean, I've become I've become Chandon's. She says, where are you? I don't know where I was because she had a tracker on me. Oh I'm gonna we're doing that, but we're where are you?
Speaker 1: Because I can hear her on the road and it was late in Calabasas.
Speaker 2: What are you doing there?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm like, you're like twenty five minutes away from the house.
Speaker 1: I was like, get over the canyon already.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm coming over out of the canyon. I'm good, and I'm all good. She's what minute you get in you let me know? Yeah, I need to know.
Speaker 3: I need to know where the important people in my life are at all times before I close my eyes. You know, it's just how it is. It's the Puerto Rican in me. It's that you know, protector. So you know, I do have those moments for sure that I just keep wanting to dial the phone. And I have a couple of She never used to lead boys notes, but I have a couple of voice messages and I listened to me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: She would just call and hang up. Yeah, just like it's like, oh, Shannon called, What did she want? When you call her?
Speaker 3: I hear her the way she used to call Scott. Yeah, time, you know what she used to call him. I'm not going to say it, but I hear it all the time. She's like, hey, what's up? And I'm like, oh my god, I'm not going to hear that again. Yeah, but you know what, we truly are last. We have amazing memories. She fought the fight like no one I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: She and she didn't show it.
Speaker 3: She really did it.
Speaker 2: She didn't show it. She did not. We would go out, we would go to dinner or whatever.
Speaker 1: And grocery store.
Speaker 3: She loves you too, love the grocery store. There's more paparazzi pictures of vintage browsers and any other stores.
Speaker 2: The grocery store. But whenever I would go by myself or like I was, I have a little job that I do and when I would leave work, and I would always text her and call her and say, hey, I'm leaving work. Didn't need anything and want me to pick up something for dinner or I can order something for dinner, and uh, she said, We'll go to the grocery store and pick up maybe five items. I'm that person when I go to the grocery store. It's very relaxing to me. And some grocery stores have great music. You could probably do a date night there at midnight, and they have everything you'd need. But it would be like the phone, I'm in the grocery store. Where are you? What are you? I'm like, I'm in the grocery store.
Speaker 1: She just send me for five or five things.
Speaker 2: I go up and down in every aisle. Yeah, I know, I just do it.
Speaker 3: It's they're a predict.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I love the grocery store. It's the same way that you like to go out eat. I do nice drive just to like drive out, I have to get out and just change the scenery for a little exactly. And by the way, for everyone asking, Bowie's doing just great, yes, always thriving. I just took her on a little walk and she got so excited. She was like ready to play for the it's so pretty.
Speaker 3: She gave me a full smile, and.
Speaker 2: She's kind of smiled at her times when she We kind of like to set the times because I also have a little dog, Indy, and Bowie doesn't like other dogs, so we have to keep them, keep them statement. The boy knows what time is her bedtime, and when it's bedtime, she she lets me know. She's standing there waiting at the door. I don't take her up and downstairs anymore because she has a little arthritis in her back in but so we have to come outside and all the way around and then downstairs, and she goes in and she's down for the night, and she will not get out of her bed until I go in and get her up in the morning.
Speaker 3: She's Grandma got her. Yeah. She truly was Shannon's best friend. She was there with her through every single step, and she loved her and cared for her. And she's doing.
Speaker 4: Really, really good. We were so worried about her, I know, so we really were. And Shannon has said to me, she said, because Shannon got to where we used to walk her out together and then sometimes we'd walk out the front door and Shannon would sit on the bench and she said, I'm just going to sit here for a Whileie, you and boy go on and I'll wait right here for you.
Speaker 2: And she was getting boy used to just being with me. Yeah, she would say, go to grand go with Grammy. Now you're going to go with Grammy. And so we were transitioning Bowie.
Speaker 3: And she's doing good.
Speaker 2: She's done very well. Everybody that's seen her has been amazed at how well she's doing.
Speaker 3: She's a good one. She's a good soul, very good girl. So anyways, I don't know, I think what.
Speaker 2: I think we've probably covered more than enough. And I'm sorry for me in the beginning because I was.
Speaker 7: Really it was really like a little trepidacious for me today because it's you know, it's one thing having sat down with Shannon to do it and and then to know that, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm I want to do this. I want to keep this going for her. So the nerves were really in because I really want to keep up with you guys, and for you guys to keep up with us and know what's going on and continue to love and bring some of our.
Speaker 3: Friends so she loved and some of the people that she already had, bring them back and test we're going about her and you know, just reminisce and just like keep her life going and keep all the work and all the awareness that she put out there. Continue to do that.
Speaker 8: And I'm going to force a Marie to come back in some wild I think it'll be very good and very healing for you. Ultimately, that's the reason we're all here. We're all here for Mamrosa. We're all here to make sure that you're good, that you have.
Speaker 3: Company, that you have all the love Shannel used to give you, and that you never ever feel like ever you know so.
Speaker 2: And we want you to understand that we all want to.
Speaker 1: Let's be clear, So stay tuned.
Speaker 2: Bye