Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Girl, call me a private eye, bitch.
Speaker 2: We have investigative reporting.
Speaker 1: To do on today's podcast. Let me tell out something in the world of Gaale against Island Honey Inch. I private eye Carlos King is here to report more of what's going on with my favorite housewife, Kyle Richards and her they're still married her husband Mauricio Umaski. So the other day I've reported on the Breaking News that my friend and fellow journalists Dave Quinn reported on People Magazine that Mauricio and Kyle are separated. Now, when I reported on the other day, I told you all about these rumors that's been circulating about Kyle's sexuality. We're going to get into that, but we're also going to get into the fact that Mauricio and Kyle release a statement addressing reality with the King.
Speaker 2: I'm using it ain't it ain't be, honey.
Speaker 1: I report the news. I'm a journalist and a private investigator. So based on what the world has been reporting, there's been tons of speculation in terms of why they're separated. Because, like I said to y'all the other day, if I'm married to you for twenty five years and we're separated, why do I have to announce it to y'all. If me and my African were ever separated, I ain't announcing it because, hey, y'all gont not be separated if we didn't follow for legal separation, I ain't telling y'all nothing. That's why this is all confusing, because something's about to come out unintended allegedly for a separation to be announced that's not legalized. Something's coming out or should I say someone's coming out, oh, allegedly. So like every private investigator, I have my notes, okay, but first I have to read the actual statement. This is from Kyle and Mauricio, and I almost say this in Kyle's voice in regards to the news that came out about us today, any claims regarding us divorcing are just untrue. Oh however, yes, we have had a rough year, the most challenging one of our marriage, but we both love and respect each other tremendously. There has been no wrong doing on anyone's part. Although we are in the public eye, we ask to be able to work through our issues privately. While it may be entertaining to speculate, Carlos King I mean redacted. While it may be entertaining to speculate, please do not create false stories to fit a further salacious narrative. Thank you for the love and support Kyle and Mauricio. So that was the joint statement that they made. Okay, now I'm gonna break it down to y'all. As reality producer, creator, executive producer, and as a human being, okay to release a statement saying that this speculation is not something that they want us to do.
Speaker 2: I get that. But what's interesting about all of this is.
Speaker 1: We all have to speculate because who announces a separation that's not legal. It appears that something may be revealed in the next day or two, or week or two that is going to justify them allegedly getting in front of.
Speaker 2: The story to talk about. Well, we were separated, as I stayed.
Speaker 1: In my last episode, there has been rumors going around that Hile Richards is.
Speaker 2: Allegedly dating a woman. Now I don't know.
Speaker 1: If this woman is identifying herself as she her or if they are non binary. So let me go to my In the last recap, I told the rain drops that I'm not gonna say her name because she's not a public figure. My range said, look, bitch, if you're gonna be a journalist, then you need to get your fact spread. Carlos King, she is a public figure. She's a country singer. So I was gagging, said, oh, I didn't know that. So the woman name is Morgan Wade. Morgan Wade has tattoos on her neck as if she belongs to Cash Money Records Broadcast. Okay, she gives you Little Wayne meets Melissa Eppridge slash Bonnie Raine.
Speaker 2: That's what Morgan Wade looks like.
Speaker 1: The world on TikTok have been alleging for weeks that Kyle is with this country singer.
Speaker 2: Named Morgan Wade.
Speaker 1: Allegedly okay, and allegedly they are supposed to not only have matching rings, they're also saying they have matching tattoos. Allegedly, they're alleging that they're in a relationship, and in the words of Lisa Nicole Cloud from Mariti Medicine, we are inquiring if they are in a lesson being a relationship. That's what the folks on TikTok and now Twitter and the world have been alleging. What's been interesting about all of this is the fact that, like I said before, people have alleged that Mauricio has been cheating on Kyle for years, and Kyle and.
Speaker 2: Mauricio have both denied it.
Speaker 1: People have also accused Mauricio of having a secret affair with Deret. You know, they've been accused of that. They both denied it. Allegedly, people have been saying that they are seeing each other.
Speaker 2: They laughed it off.
Speaker 1: Mauricio was on my podcast and I asked him the question and he also denied it.
Speaker 2: I laughed.
Speaker 3: I mean when I heard about it, I remember my wife walked in, I was in the I was coming out of the establish and told me about it, and I just fucking laughed.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just, you know, what.
Speaker 3: Do I I don't know what to say or what to do. They're you know, Peeky's one of my best friends. We all hang out a ton together, and sometimes you know, if you if you can't laugh at your own stuff, you're in trouble. And if I'm going to get all serious and all bent out of shape over something like that, there's no way I survived twelve seasons on the Real House of Beiverty Hills and just be impossible. So you've got to have thick skin when you're on reality television.
Speaker 1: Now that all of this is coming out, the statement that they released together, it may have caused more fuel to the fire.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to tell you why. Child.
Speaker 1: We are just getting started, but stay tuned for more. We'll be right back after these quick ads. Support for Reality with the King is brought to you by Manscape, who is the best in men's below the Ways Grooming. Their products are precision engineer tools for your family jewels, man Skate's Performance Package, the Ultimate Men's Hygien Bundle. Join over eight million men worldwide who trust Manskate with this exclusive offer for you twenty percent off and free worldwide shipping with the code Reality at manscap dot com. If my math is correct, that's about sixteen million balls. The Performance Package fore point zero has arrived an oh man, it's a game changer. Inside this package, you'll find their lawnmower four point old, trimmor, weed whacker, ear and nose hair tremor, crop preserver ball, the Orderant crop Revivor, Toner, Performance boxer briefs, and a travel bag to hold your goodies. Their fourth generation trimmer features a cutting edge ceramic blaze aid to reduce grooming accidents. Thanks to their advanced skin Safe technology, the lawnmower four point zero is waterproof.
Speaker 2: Because this tremor is waterproof.
Speaker 1: You can say goodbye to the mess on the bathroom floor Manscape even through in two free gifts to the Performance Package form Part zero, the Manscape Boxers and the Shed travel Bag bring your comfort and boxers to another level. It's time to take care of yourself, so go to manscape dot com and get twenty percent off plus free shipping with code Reality at manscape dot com. That's twenty percent off with free shipping at manscape dot com and use code Reality. Unlock your confidence and always use the right tools for the job. With Manscape, life doesn't happen bi weekly, so why should payday. The money you earn can be in your hands today with earn in. Earn In is an app that gives you access to your pay as you work, up to one hundred dollars per day or up to seven hundred and fifty dollars per pay period. Just download the earn in app and verify your paycheck. Then access up to one hundred dollars a day as you work, and leave an optional tip. Any money you access plus tips are automatically repaid.
Speaker 2: From your next paycheck.
Speaker 1: If I needed something like earning, it's what I use. And this is why because child your boys busy. I got several jobs, as y'all know, and I like my money, honey. So any opportunity to where I'm able to get paid at a moment's known as honey. Sign me up. Make earn in a part of your financial routine. Enjoy earnings. Over three and a half million customers who today. When I think about earn in, I think about financial stability, security. It gives me a lot of peace of mind. Download earn in today spelled e A r n I in in the Google Play or Apple App Store.
Speaker 2: When you download the earn.
Speaker 1: In app, type in reality under podcasts. When you sign up, it'll really help the show Reality under podcast subject to your available earnings delimax and pay period max. See earnin dot com slash tos for details. This Reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Housewives. Twitter has now decoded all of these statements that have been made on the show courtesee of Erica Jane that may have eluded this entire time that Kyo was keeping seekers from them that she did not want to get out, allegedly for all of us were a Housewives of Billy Hills fans. There was an episode when Pal Richards was going at it with Erica Jane. Erica Jane intimated that she felt it was very weird that Kyle and Teddy have his close friendship.
Speaker 4: Honey, I've been very honest about how I think your relationship with her is different than everyone else.
Speaker 2: That it's not weird, that's not weird.
Speaker 4: The relationship is strange.
Speaker 1: Erica was alleging that their relationship was weird. They sleep in the same bid, they're very close. She felt it was weird. We at the time thought nothing of it. Do I think Teddy Mellichamp's a lesbian. No, Teddy's a mind. I love Teddy. I'm a twat tuteas the Paw is a great podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm only here to report what they're saying.
Speaker 1: They're saying that there's context clues that Erica has been giving off on camera to put coward in her place, because during this season, everybody was up Erica's butt about what she was going through legally with her now ex husband. Not only that, there is a clip that I would like to play for you all of what Erica said talking in her confessional about somebody having secrets that they do not want to get out.
Speaker 4: Sometimes those ones that are really, you know, doing the best or hiding the mose. You know, I'm getting tired of being the ripping boy when I know that there are others who display not the best behavior. So if Kyle is going to have a conversation that feels about my.
Speaker 1: Behavior, Erica Jane said that there's other people out there whose behavior.
Speaker 2: Should be questioned, not just hers.
Speaker 1: Do we think she's talking about Kyle, Honey, those who are doing the best are hiding the most. Those who are doing the best are hiding the most. Then she mentions Kyle's name because she had been talking about Kyle. Is Erica Jang alleging this whole time and alluding to the fact that something was going on in Kyle and Mauricio's marriage, that they all felt that Kyle was keeping close to her chest while she was digging in other people's businesses. That's one thing that you have to worry about when you are forced multiplier on these reality shows, when you appear to be everyone's business, the tables are going to turn on you, and these girls are going to want to expose your business.
Speaker 2: That's how it works in reality TV.
Speaker 1: Look at Lisa to Cole Cloud and ms kwhile Webb Amerthion Medicine, Nini and Charae. I'm telling you how it works people. That's what happens, and that is what may be happening. To elude that Teddy and Coy's relationship was weird where you were eluding that something could be there that's weird about their closeness To say that there's people out there who are hiding their reality I'm paraphrasing now, but hiding their reality and hiding their behaviors. Could this be the behavior that Erica Jane, have been talking about this whole time. This is the stuff we gotta do. We have to now really decode this. Have this been revealed the entire time and none of us caught on to this until now. And to add insult to injury, Honey, remember that Epics scene season one where they had a dinner party and the episode was called like the Dinner Party from Hell and Camille Grammer had a friend named Alison Dubois. Alison Dubois is a psychic medium. She had a show produced by Kelsey Grammer that was about her. She's friends with Camille Grammar. Camille Grammer had a dinner party and Allison was there. Alison did the infamous where she had the cigarette the vape Ooh yes, Alis said you icon so Alison her vape worked at a dinner party and Alison made a comment about Kyle's marriage to Mauricio.
Speaker 2: She asked Kyle and I quote, have you been married twice?
Speaker 1: When Kyle nodded, she continued, well the end, that's the last one you have.
Speaker 2: I guess that's good news.
Speaker 1: I was thinking she was going to have to get married again, meaning you had a divorce child. They said, Kyle age thirty years in that scene, honey, and corresponded.
Speaker 2: If my husband I believe me, I'm going with him.
Speaker 1: Allison shot back with something that gagged the world and the host state of California.
Speaker 2: He will never emotionally fulfill.
Speaker 1: You ever know that that was season one, which is like fourteen years ago. Kyle and Maris have been married for twenty seven years. What has been going on that we didn't know about? Was Allison really letting us in on some tea season one bitch And at the time, Camille grammar because you know she wanted to get back in the girls graces. She was like, well, you know, I was just thinking Alison, No, No, Alison was talking about me and Kelsey.
Speaker 2: She was talking about me and Kelsey. That's what she was doing because me and Kelsey we're going through it.
Speaker 1: You know, with Camille talked, she slew her words knowing the whole time Camille and Allison was in the Honey the Maids Corridors Child talking Cash money ish about Kyle Ma Risio's relationship.
Speaker 2: Yo, this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: So Housewives Twitter on Gale against Island Honey, like I'm on child.
Speaker 2: You know, they reach out to Alison Child.
Speaker 1: Aliceaid pulled out a statement on her Instagram Child and said this, my phone is blowing up from reporters, not that Kyle and Mauricio have separated. So here's my comment. I don't wish Kyle ill. I hope she finds what she's looking for. I guess I'm the only one who saw this coming. People kept telling me I was picking up on Camille's divorce, not Kyle. Okay, your armchair psychist can sit down now, Mike drop, bitch, are you a part.
Speaker 2: Of cash money and young money with Morgan? I'm not Mike dropping.
Speaker 1: These women want to be rapper so bad. Alison not Dubois said, Mike drop, y'all are willing, y'all. So we have Erica Jane on two occasions, low key spilling tea that we're now thinking, like, yo, Erica, did you know.
Speaker 2: The whole time something's going on with Kyle and Mauricio.
Speaker 1: Then we have Alison Dubois talking about it season one and saying, bitch, my cycking medium is on heavy duty large child. She said, I'm not a psacking medium, I'm psychic heavy bitch you Alison Dubois is not a pscking medium, honey, she is psychic heavy. That's what I'm like, calling her psychic heavy. She did that, Listen, nobody wants to see a marriage in And then on the fourth of July, Mauricio posted him and Kyle and the girls celebrating the Independence Day. Now, look, we could be celebrating their independent.
Speaker 2: Ch'all. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maurici on Kyle was saying, we're celebrating our independence from each other on July fourth, But.
Speaker 2: That's what's going on.
Speaker 1: Alison Minaj Dubois said that he will never emotionally fulfill you if Kyle is with the woman allegedly. I've been told by my lesbian friends, especially the ones where the woman was straight up until she met the other woman and the other woman turns around, I mean turn her life around.
Speaker 2: She's like, she fulfills me emotionally.
Speaker 1: She would say to you, it's not about the penetration, it's about the conversation.
Speaker 2: And the emotion. So for Allison to say that he will.
Speaker 1: Never emotionally fulfill you if Kyle is allegedly with another woman, that could be the emotional fulfillment that she was missing allegedly. I just want you all to know this. More's gonna come out. This is just a tip of the iceberg. Allegedly, cameras are back up and running on Beverley Hills although they wrapped like a week or two ago, because they're gonna film this and since.
Speaker 2: The show is built around Kyle. Sorry, it's true.
Speaker 1: This may be the biggest Housewife season that we have seen a very long time. Kyle Force Multiplier og split, Sabot Richards, you may have single handedly brought the Real Housewives of Beverley Hills it's best season since.
Speaker 2: The whole Erica Jane drama of it all.
Speaker 1: And now y'all see why Kyle Richards is my number one favorite housewife.
Speaker 2: More to com Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions. Yet, don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby