Speaker 1: It's time to take Catch a Cheater Only on.
Speaker 2: The Jubile Show.
Speaker 1: Shane is on the phone right now for to Catch a Cheater. He just got engaged to his girlfriend. They've been together for a total of four years, but now he thinks something might be going on. So we're gonna call her in a few minutes and see if we can catch her if she is cheating, or find out that she's not. But Shane, what's going on with your girlfriend, Kaitlin or fiance?
Speaker 3: I'm concerned. I'm concerned she's she's cheating on me. To be honest with you, you know, I'm a hard worker, for ride, for the for us, I take pride, and I think she's cheating, you know. You know, like uc Party said, we've got engaged over the holidays and been together four years. But I don't know, man. She's been acting guilty ever since she attended her friend's wedding in Arizona. She went out. She went without me because I had to work, and I was fine with it. I knew her ex boyfriend was going to be there, but you know, I trust Caitlin well until now I saw a text on her phone from Derek that's her ex. I didn't read it, but it's weird that his name pops up at all on the phone. You know, I noticed she can't be in the same room with me a lot of times lately, and she's always tired and takes a shower to avoid a conversation. And you know, when I asked about the wedding, she couldn't even make eye contact or talk about it. And it's been two weeks. It feels obvious she heidi comthing. And I just wanted to say.
Speaker 2: It has Derek like ever really popped up before, though, like have they stayed friends all these years? Obviously they have mutual friends.
Speaker 3: Not that I was aware of. I'm pretty certain he was not not in the picture any longer. At least I was on the impression.
Speaker 2: So that her acting, her acting funny started right when she.
Speaker 3: Got back, right when she got back, like two weeks ago. It was just just strange, acting so strange, and you know your other half and you can tell when they're all off a little bit, Yeah, going off.
Speaker 2: It does sound like she's hiding something, But are we sure it's cheating?
Speaker 3: It's got to be, because anytime I ask about the wedding, you know, it's she changes conversation or rolls her eyes or leaves the room and then hit him popping up on the text like that. I just didn't bring it up with her because I'm waiting for her to come clean. I'm not gonna lie. I'm just waiting for her to come clean because I have a feeling.
Speaker 2: Was she mad that you weren't there? Like, how did that conversation go?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: We we knew that I had to work and she was She was fine with it, and I was fine with her going by herself. I mean, I thought I could trust her.
Speaker 2: Have you talked to anybody else that was at the wedding or maybe like creeped around a little bit. There's got to be pictures somewhere.
Speaker 3: No, it's her friend, so I don't know any other people there.
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, that's going to make you feel a little bit more uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm like looking for a wedding video maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's always been our thing, you know, to enterwin prizes every time you know that we see an opportunity, and recently both of us entered went a vacation at at our gym's customer appreciation dale zeb and maybe you guys can do that and call and say, hey, you want you know something like that?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, we'll see who she wants to take with her. All right, we'll play us. I'll come back and then call her and do that and get here to catch sea the next Thanks, Erry, it's a duble show if you're just joining us for to catch a cheater. Shane is on the phone and he thinks that his fiance might be cheating on him. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the gym that they go to because they recently entered a contest to win a trip at the gym, and see if she says she wants to take Shane or somebody else. But before we do that, Shane, why don't you tell us what's going on with Caitlyn.
Speaker 2: Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 3: She went to a wedding at one of her friend's weddings by herself. We agreed it was okay for her to goo I mean not okay, but we're fine with it. Go ahead to work, and she's been acting funny ever since she came back. For the last two weeks. She doesn't talk about it. Avoids me. She always tired, takes a shower in the middle of a conversation, so I need to take a shower. And her ex texted her after the wedding and I don't know what's going on there. I didn't read the text, but I'd like to get down to and find out what's going on.
Speaker 1: It feels shady, Yeah, it does seem weird. All right, man, Well are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's get it go.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Chartle calling from miss I was looking for our Remember Kaitlyn.
Speaker 2: Is this Caitlyn Caitlin?
Speaker 1: Congratulations you won. I don't know if you remember our customer Appreciation Day. You entered a contest for a trip for two and guess who we picked.
Speaker 4: Really, thank you, it's so exciting.
Speaker 1: You've just won airfare, flights and hotel for five days in Maui.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. Yep.
Speaker 1: It's for you and someone else to go with you, absolutely free and congratulations.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Do you know who you want to take with you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I do, of course. I need to get some information from you real quick. If you have a second.
Speaker 1: Sure you said you know who you want to say, can I get there first and last name so I can put that on some of this.
Speaker 4: Well, I want to take my fiance, Shane.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're going to Hawaii all expenses page, you might as well take your slide piece.
Speaker 4: No, do you want his phone number or what do you need?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sorry about that?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I don't need anything because this is actually Jubile from the Jebile Show.
Speaker 2: It's a radio show.
Speaker 4: What I thought that you were calling about a trip to Hawaii that we want?
Speaker 1: No, this is a radio show. We do a segment called to Catch a Cheater, where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you try to find a way to see if they are and your fiance Shane is actually on the phone.
Speaker 3: Hey bab Hey, look, Caitlin, are you cheating on me? What happened at the wedding? You've been acting crazy the last two weeks.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? What's going on?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 4: What happened at the wedding? I've already talked to you about it, and I just I'm confused. While you're calling the radio to ask me if I'm cheating, I'm not.
Speaker 3: You don't talk to me in the middle of a conversation, you'll leave or roll your eye, go take a shower, or say you're tired. I need the radio station that helped me help you come clean.
Speaker 4: Well, nothing happened at the wedding.
Speaker 3: And the magical text that popped up from Derek all of a sudden on your phone. You didn't think I saw.
Speaker 4: But I did.
Speaker 3: I didn't read it. But what's up with that is that those two go together, the wedding and Derek and you.
Speaker 4: Well, first of all, I don't roll my eyes or walk away or take showers when you try to bring up the wedding.
Speaker 3: Look, Caitlin, I just want to know what's going on. I've always been able to talk about anything and everything. And I love you and I want to get through this. I want to save whatever this issue is.
Speaker 4: Please Okay, Well, I guess I love you too, and I did My ex kissed me at the wedding. We kissed.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 4: That's how it happened.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa? Why didn't you tell me? How did this happen?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: How could you let this happen? What else happened?
Speaker 2: I don't know it.
Speaker 4: It was all kind of like a blur and it happened so fast. But he kissed me, and he's newly single and just got out of a relationship, so I don't know what he was thinking, but he wanted to do more. But I definitely put an end to that.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't sound like you're too upset about it.
Speaker 4: No, I feel horrible. It's been eating me alive and I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how, and I didn't want you to break up with me because you're my favorite person and best friend.
Speaker 3: Scared I look, it's going to take some time to process that kiss and if that's all that happened, but I have no intention of breaking up with you, and I want to get past I really do. Look, we're gonna have to talk about this. I don't feel right about this. I had a lot of questions. I need some answers about this. I honestly don't know what to think right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm glad that you want to talk about it, because I really do too. And really, nothing happened. Honestly, it was like a split second and I ended it and I don't know why he was texting me. But I'll answer all your questions, and I feel really bad about it. I just didn't really know how to bring it up to you.
Speaker 3: Wait, you don't know why he's texting you. I mean, he texted you. Why did he text you? What didn't say?
Speaker 4: He just said hey, I didn't respond.
Speaker 3: Look, I honestly I don't think I want to talk about this right now. I still need time to process this. But I do have more questions and I do need some more answers, probably at a different time, so it's not still public right now. I'm a little a little upset.
Speaker 4: Let's do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, it seems like you guys got some stuff to work out. Yeah, Shane, I'm glad you got kind of an answer at least all Right, Well, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I don't know what else to say. I mean, I guess thanks you guys on the radio, and Caitlin, I guess I don't know. Maybe I'll see you later, hopefully, I don't know. Hopefully took the steak out of the freezer and we'll see see you later.
Speaker 2: This can be an interesting conversation. Definitely, you will show this to catch a cheater.