Speaker 1: Our two Sean Hannity show toll free. It is eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. I'm not really sure why, although it's interesting as hell sometimes to watch President Trump with a state run legacy media mob. In these interviews, we played the Terry Moran interview. What a beatdown that was. We should pull that back up and remind people, but maybe we will. But I want to go to this past weekend Meet the Press Kristen Welkert, and it kind of surprises me anybody does any of these Sunday shows because nobody really watches. But the way this was reported in the press is he doesn't. Donald Trump doesn't. It doesn't says he doesn't know if he needs to uphold the constitution.
Speaker 2: Listen to the exchange.
Speaker 3: Your Secretary of State says, everyone who's here, citizens and non citizens, deserved to process. Do you agree, mister, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not a lawyer.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, the Fifth Amendment, I don't know.
Speaker 6: It seems it might say that, But if you're talking about that, then we'd have to have a midian or two million or three million trials. We have thousands of people that are some murderers and some drug dealers and some of the worst people on earth. But it is some of the worst, most dangerous people on earth. And I was elected to get them the hell out of here, and the courts are holding me from doing it.
Speaker 3: But even given those numbers that you're talking about, don't you need to uphold the Constitution of the United States as present?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I have to respond by saying, again, I have brilliant lawyers that work for me, and they are going to obviously follow what the Supreme Court said. What you said is not what I heard. The Supreme Court said they have a different interpretation.
Speaker 2: It's exactly right. And if we're talking about the.
Speaker 1: Enemy Aliens Act or the Alien Enemies Act, it's very simple. We have four prior presidents invoke this Act and it was upheld constitutionally, and the court even went as far as to say that once a president makes that decision under his executive to already as commander in chief, that that is not even subject to judicial review. So the whole premise of the question is ridiculous, because the president's upholding the Constitution as a firm by the US Supreme Court. Anyway, here do we in on this a more. David Shown, former council for President Trump. Greg Jarrett, Fox News legal analysts and best selling author, Welcome both of you.
Speaker 2: Greg, start with you.
Speaker 1: I think the question in the context in which it was given, and then the headlines that ensued do not capture the president's answer.
Speaker 7: Nelly don't, and I don't think Kristin Welker understands due process and Trump is right about deportations and due process because deportations are not a criminal process under the meaning of the Bill of Rights in the Fifth Amendment, which guarantees due process. Because removal of people who are here illegally is different than an individual who is charged or convicted of crimes, they get due process. And the Supreme Court recently ruled that under the Alien Enemies Act, people are entitled to notice and a right to challenge removal. That's different than due process. It's a kind of due process, but it's dramatically different. And when you are talking about a deportation and the right of notice, that is done typically on an expedited basis, before an immigration judge who is not a part of the judicial branch. Their employees of the Department of Justice. So it's not the same as the standard due process that people are entitled to in a regular court of law when charged with a crime. Kristin Welker doesn't know that. She doesn't know what she doesn't know.
Speaker 1: And the one, by the way, isn't the very act of entering the country tree illegally.
Speaker 2: Render somebody?
Speaker 1: I mean, when do we bestow upon illegal immigrants the rights of American citizens.
Speaker 7: Well, if they're charged with a crime while here on American soil, they get due process the deportation expelling people here illegally, they're not charged with a crime, they're simply being evicted, and they get the chance to be notified, and they go for a before an immigration judge who says, yes, the documents here, you're here illegally, what do you have say for yourself, and then boom, you're gone. So that's not standard due process and Welker doesn't know it.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, there might be boom, you're gone, except you have activist judges and that might say, oh, hold on a second, you can come back in one hundred days from now, and we'll re examine this issue. And the odds of that person ever coming back next to.
Speaker 7: Zero, right, So you know, I think what's important is that the Supreme Court needs to better identify and clarify what it is they mean by all of this. And you know that.
Speaker 2: But didn't they do that in the Alien Enemies Act?
Speaker 1: Didn't It wasn't that the whole purpose of the forty eighth Supreme Court decision. You're the first one that pointed it out to me.
Speaker 8: Greg, that's right.
Speaker 7: And you know here you have a judge four days ago, Texas judge who ruled that Trump cannot use the Alien Enemies Act to expel violent members of a designated terrorist organization. The judge said, well, yes, they're an arm of the ven is winning government. But I hereby proclaim that this is not a predatory incursion under the meaning of the Act. The judge can't possibly know that he's incompetent because he has no access to the relevant intel or government information that the president does, which is why Sean the Supreme Court in nineteen forty eight said, whenever the president uses the Act, it is not reviewable by any judge. But this Texas judge, as many others, are simply ignoring the nation's highest court. And I think Supreme Court needs to be far more clear and deliberate about this subject.
Speaker 2: Let's get your take, David Shoan.
Speaker 5: First of all, I think the clip that you played is vitally important. You're right the headlines have been saying President says he doesn't have to doesn't know if you have to a beta constitution in no way, shape or form. Is that what President Trump said completely? Taking that of context, Your clip gives it the context. He was saying that he's not sure because he's not a lawyer about the degree of due process due to illegal aliens period, not that he doesn't have to abta Constitution. He's said over and over again.
Speaker 1: And I can add one thing, and he went a little further. What are we going to have millions and millions of trials in this country? What fourteen million illegals are going to go before a judge a trial? And who's going to pay for that? And we don't have the capacity to put that many people on trial or give them quote the due process when we know they're here illegally. Now, I do need to add one thing, and then I promise I won't to interrupt. And that is the news of the day, which is the administration is now offering one thousand dollars to every bidy illegal and a free plane ride who self deport, which that was an idea I had floated a long time ago on this program.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's really unbelievable, the classic Trump movies offering an incentive. Some of these folks were starting to self deport anyway because they were afraid something would be caught about them and so on. But you know, I think putting all this in context, all of this debate about the Alien Enemies Act is interesting because and I think they used it the idea of someone in administration to avoid judicial scrutiny and move through the system because it should be a political question, non justiciable. But remember, we do have statutes on the book that make people like Mackmud Khalil and others who have supported and advocated and endorsed terrorism and foreign terrorist organizations fully deportable. There's a statue right on a Tom Cotton actually pinpoint of this huck months ago. But you know, under eight USC. Eleven eighty two, you're denied entry if you encourage your member of support, endorse, encourage others to support a foreign terrorist organizations. And under eleven, twenty seven. You are deportable if you violated that section. These folks put out materials supporting Camas, encouraging others to do it, completely tearing down the Western way of life, that we are Westerners fighting for the total eradication of Western civilization, all of those kinds of things, document stamp by comas with approval and all that they're fully deportable. There's not a question. So people championing these causes and saying, well, it's the First Amendment issue. I've advocated for First Amendment rights my entire career. This is not a First Amendment issue. United States Supreme Court sent at twenty ten in holder providing material support to actions and words for terrorist organizations is not detected First Amendment conduct. So we're getting disinformation from Democrats in this and from the media quite frankly.
Speaker 1: Well, the other thing, Greg that's happening is Democrats have come to realize they lost this battle in terms of public opinion with the Brego Garcia, and the.
Speaker 2: Message has gone out.
Speaker 1: No more visits to Al Salvador, show, visits, performative art. Maybe I just have to take David Hoggs' you know, words and use it against the Democrats.
Speaker 2: They just right now they're sucking yeah.
Speaker 7: And in fact, I was amused today when I read that the Los Angeles County Sheriff Villa de Waeva has decided to forsake the Democratic Party and leave and join the Republican Party because he said of Democrats, you know, no, I'm not in favor of hate and division and purple hair and pronouns. I'm going to join the Republican Party that cares about family values and law and order. And so, you know, Democrats have painted themselves into a corner and they don't know how to get out, and they now have the image of caring more about terrorists and thugs and murderers and keeping them here in the United States instead of protecting the innocent victims of a crime who've been terrorized by individuals. And you know, that's what the Democratic Party stands for, and it's a losing proposition of the ballot box.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back Morole with David Showan Craig Jared on the other side and your calls eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn. As we continue, what do you do if that moment comes and somebody wants to bring harm to you and your family. Now, option one would be to get out of the situation without any confrontation. Sometimes that's not possible. Now you don't want to immediately go to the lethal option, then you might fund yourself in a legal quagmire that could last years. There is another interim option that is extraordinarily advanced technologically, which is why now hundreds and hundreds of law enforcement agencies and private security firms are now using the technology of Berner the less lethal launcher, and Berner now has their brand new cl which is their compact launcher. You can incapacitate any perpetrated thirty to forty minutes. It is their smallest launcher to date. It's four inches long, two smartphones thick, it's easy to conceal, carry on your body without attracting unnecessary attention, and it fires four hundred feet per second forty one jewels of force per square inch. And watch their videos and I think you will be impressed and over by the way all of their pistols are hand assembled by American workers in Fort Wayne, Indiana. And with Mother's Day approaching, well, it's the perfect gift for moms and daughters and maybe also dads when Father's Day comes, and if it's into a pursa bag and people will have protection anyway, take a look at their videos.
Speaker 2: Decide for yourself.
Speaker 1: This technology is changing the way self defense is taking place in this country. It's b y r na dot com uh slash hannity. Find the burner dealer near you or they'll melo directly to you. No, no background check, you don't need a license for it. B y r na dot com. Check it out today. All right, We continue now with Craig Jarrett and David Shoon. David Shoon, Uh, what about people like Khalil and he you know, another guy, a foreign student and the we saw what happened on Columbia's campus, for example, but other campuses around the country and virulent anti Semitism and and and yet that again the Democrats are championing that quo prohomas wing at college on college campuses, and champion in u using taxpayer dollars to pay for elite institutions. I mean, why is Harvard getting six hundred and fifty million dollars for fiscal year twenty twenty four when they have a fifty three billion dollar endowment and on one of these campuses, Colombia in particular. You know, students were being asked if they were a Zionists before they could pass certain areas where these encampments were. That's been widely reported. And then we're told by administrators that they should consider at home learning and not going to campus. That all went down as well after October seventh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's shocking. I mean, it's very frightening for many Jewish students on campus today. But the hypocrisy behind this also is just shocking. Again. The Trump administration, the first administration in my memory at least that's really taking a stand against this stuff, actively fought against antisemitism on campus. And so we've seen now criticism from the Democratic side, these hypocrites who said and did nothing talked to that free speech when Jewish students were being marshaled, all off of campus, not allowed to go to class, buildings were being taken over and so on. Now they're attacking the Trump administration for going after that. You have Chuck Schumer saying that Trump is weaponizing anti Semitism. How dare he? And then he tries to cloak himself in promoter of credibility because he's Jewish, those Jewish voices for Palestine. They want nothing to do with Jews or Israel. The hypocrisy is just shocking. His administration is finally standing up to it. Also, we're filing I filed a number of lawsuits under the offices of the group called the National Jewish Advocacy Center challenging the conduct by these groups on campus. We see all of these things going on. This guy Khalil is deportable period. He will be deported, and so are many others like him. And he saw the guy last week released from jail while he's being deported in New England, and he holds a press conference. He's not afraid of anyone, and he wants to act like a hero. Nothing but a supporter of terrorism.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll say it maybe at the bottom of this half hour, but I don't know if he saw David at Portnoy. But Barstools apparently has locations around the country and somebody wrote something virulently anti Semitic, and David Portnoy rightly, you know, went to social media. He was apoplectic and livid. Greg Jarrett. But there is this part of the Democratic Party that if they're they're not virulently openly anti Semitic.
Speaker 2: They're silent in the face of it.
Speaker 7: They are, and that's why I commend David for bringing this lawsuit under the Anti Terrorism Act against these defendant groups in New York City and particularly on the campus of Columbia who are aiding and abetting Hamas's continuing acts of terrorism. They're providing substantial, valuable assistance to Hamas. And as David argues, you know, Hamas relies on these propagandists in the US to do its bidding, spreading faults to it, instigating a culture of violence, fear, and you know, as David describes it, it's Hamas's grand strategy developing these campus foot soldiers at Columbia University in New York. They can and should be held liable under international law as accessories. Their practical assistance helps carry out acts of deadly terrorism. And hats off to David for using the law against them.
Speaker 1: All the very charter of a MOSS calls for the destruction of Israel anyway. Appreciate you both, David, Choan, thank you, Greg Jared, Thank you.
Speaker 7: Exposing government waste and abuse of your liberties every day.
Speaker 2: Sean Hannity is on right now.
Speaker 1: Twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the programming, we have an announcement. We're going to be headed back on the road a couple of stops in Florida. We'll tell you about in a minute. Want to remind you about one great gift for mom this Mother's Day. It's the gift of a lifetime her memories digitized and perpetuity forever, thanks to our friends at legacybox dot com slash Hannity. Go there today and they have a Mother's Day sale going on. It is their best Mother's Day sale ever, sixty percent off. They're going to send you a box. You look at the box, you open the box. Then you go to your attic, you go to your basement, you go to your closets, you go to your garage, you have other family members do the same. You find every home movie, family movie, camquarder, tape, reel to reel, tape eight, whatever you have, whatever form, any photo, any negative that you have, put it in the box and their team of experts will hand digitize it. And it's the perfect way to protect mom's wedding videos, your baby tapes. You know every milestone, and here's the beauty of it. Maybe mom and Dad passed away, Maybe Grandma and Grandpa passed away. You'll get to see and hear from them again. How cool is that? And then know that your great great great great great great great brand kids will know what you look and sound like. That's a gift you. Once these things decay, you can no longer get them back. Do it now before it's too late. Sixty percent off. Great gift for mom My, best Mother's Day gift ever, Best sale ever Legacy box dot com slash Hannity sixty percent off for this limited time. Do it today Legacy box dot Com slash Hannity. All right, let's get to our busy telephones. Let's say hi to William Is in Utah. William High, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 4: Yes, thanks for taking my call, Sean, I I've spoken before. I appreciate twenty five years of listening to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, my friend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just want to say about Congress in the Senate. You'll excuse my speech. I I'm trying. I've had a stroke, so I'm recovering.
Speaker 1: Oh, Wow, for somebody that's had a stroke. I've no people that have had strokes. They never talk again. Thank God, you're recovering. I bless you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, half to six months. But anyway, Congress in the Senate, I'm trying to get you know, your opinion there. I'm trying to get get in the theme of the place has been get to work, you know, get abaded back to the office. And I'm John's trying to see where Congress and the Senator are doing the same and leading by example.
Speaker 1: Well, let me let me update you because I interviewed last week both John Thune and Mike Johnson, and so I know where we are with the Reconciliation bill. This this is the only avenue we have and in terms of what we can and do now now, certainly the President by even threatening tariffs, that's going to result in we have over eight trillion in committed monies to build manufacturing out and bring manufacturing and high paying career jobs back to America.
Speaker 2: That's number one.
Speaker 1: The President's tax cuts as part of this reconciliation package, they will be made permanent. They'll be also including no tax on tips, social security, or overtime. That will also help the economy. They will be funding defense but also adding more money to defense, cutting They're cutting discretionary spending by about twenty twenty five percent, which we have to do. They're eliminating waste, fraud and abuse, which we have to do, and get rid of corruption. You factor in the president's energy dominance policies that will help make us wealthy again. And so the scheduled time frame to get this bill written and without getting too deep in the weeds, and get through the arcane and very arduous process known as reconciliation, where you don't need a cloture vote in the Senate, which is sixty votes, but you can pass with a simple majority. There are very specific items that you have to check off, and it has to be approved by the Senate parliamentarian and the House then has to go along with it. So it's complicated, but you know what they're getting there. It's their full time job. It's not going to be perfect. But the only other alternative is to live under Joe Biden's budget until October one, when of the next fiscal year starts, and that's not acceptable to me. Yeah, they're gonna and then they'll have money for the border. In this bill, they'll they'll have money set aside for deportations.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're doing a lot of good things in this bill.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, And I appreciate, love what he's doing. But I'm back to the Senate and I'm talking about the time frame as a war for July fourth. No, no, but I'm saying a work week. One Congress and the Senate together they work three day work weeks.
Speaker 1: Sean, Yeah, Now, well that's part of the problem, but also the markup of these bills. Remember you're dealing with thousands of pages, and again then you have to navigate it through this very difficult legal prism and the process known as reconciliation.
Speaker 2: So it's it's complicated.
Speaker 1: However, you know, look, today's date is that May fifth, when not that far away from the fourth of July, where it's about two months from now. I hope they get it done because twenty twenty six, I think is going to be totally decided based on the state of the economy. I believe those elections are going to be, you know, in large part about the economy, and because peace and prosperity always always drive elections. Listen, William, you please, you continue your great recovery. We're glad you checked in. God bless you and hoping you're feeling better and take good care of yourself. Okay, Tom in North Carolina? I hate Tom?
Speaker 2: How are you doing good?
Speaker 8: Doing pretty good? I'm a little upset with the Republicans, but you know that's normal. Ran Paul in particular, I heard him on your show when you did an interview with him last week, and this guy's a sucker man. He's talking about a CEO of one of these car companies taught him it's going to be five thousand dollars more car for a car that's built in America, that's built in Kentucky. That don't add up. It don't matter. If you're calculating, you know how to figure out what the tariffs is, which what he was talking about, which you could hire a kid to program a computer program for a couple hundred thousand dollars. He's talking about it. Lega's the Obamacare website. It's going to cost five hundred million dollars to figure out how much tariff's to pay or if he's talking about the parts, if we're important to parts at twenty five percent tariff and it's going to go up five thousand. That means you're using twenty thousand dollars worth of form that's not an America car.
Speaker 1: So the way that this is playing out is all these foreign car companies now just moving their manufacturing facilities here and they're getting their parts from here, and because they don't want to be subject to it now, the only other option is that we continue to go along with what the President inherited and what has been a consistent US policy for fifty sixty years, which is these countries unfairly tariff American products and shut out American markets, and we continue to get ripped off and abused and taken advantage of.
Speaker 2: Is there.
Speaker 1: I think it is already in many ways worked out better than I would have anticipated. I didn't anticipate eight trillion dollars in commitment and spending for manufacturing and factories and auto plants in America. I didn't factor that in when the President was first talking about that.
Speaker 2: But that money came in.
Speaker 1: Those commitments came in fast and furious, and you know, it just again, and nobody ever wants to hear the word be patient, just be patient, be patient. However, we really don't have any choice. It's gonna take time, and we did kind of get to a point of consensus by the end of the interview. If you've paid close attention, is he wants to see the President sign these trade deals, you know, as quickly as possible in the next month or two. And I believe that's probably a strong likelihood. And if the President does get that done for example, you know, I hear we're getting close with Great Britain and India and Korea and Japan and South and Taiwan and maybe Italy. You know, once we start, you know, once you start signing deal after deal after deal, and then you add the energy component to it, but that we can sell to our allies. I think you're looking at foundationally, and then you had the tax cuts to it. I think we're foundationally sound owned you to move into a period of great economic growth and hopefully prosperity for every America.
Speaker 2: I want every American to do well.
Speaker 1: The best thing that's happening is with all the deportations that will be taking place, that's less competition for jobs, which means job wages growth will go up. The more money people have, the more money people will paying taxes. The more money people pay in taxes, but it also means more money in their pockets. More money in their pockets means more money that they'll be spending, more homes that they'll be able to afford, more cars they'll be able to buy, and they won't have to worry about the price of eggs in the local grocery store. So okay, there's but there, you're basically turning on its head a system that has been designed to hurt us for sixty years and saying, well, if you take on that system that's going to hurt us, We're already being hurt. We've just accepted the fact that we're being hurt. And I think the President's saying it's time not to be hurt anymore, and that the playing field has to be leveled. And that's why I support I support the President's decision. But it can't happen soon enough for anybody. Trust me, been living under this, this horrible Biden economy for a long time.
Speaker 2: Appreciate you, man. Glad you're out there.
Speaker 1: Tom. That's a busy telephones Rudy in Illinois. Next Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 9: Hi, his don just wanted to mention.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I had no idea that your governor was such a jackass. Good grief.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, yes, with that seventy two inch waistline, you know, I mean, who is he trying?
Speaker 7: A kid?
Speaker 2: But many too, I think he's getting better. Then. I'm glad to hear it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's good. I just wanted to say that Tom Holman has been talking about bringing back retired federal agents ICE agents who have to mandatorily retired at age fifty seven, so with twenty years experience, they have to have twenty years at fifty seven. But he's talking about bringing them back to do the processing of the illegal aliens for deportation.
Speaker 1: And I love that idea. I love the idea that they announced today. We have Christy Noman tonight about it. I mean, we're telling people will pay for your plane ticket to go home self deport We'll give you a thousand dollars and you still have will have an opportunity to enter the country again legally. If you don't self deport, you'll never have a chance to get back in exactly.
Speaker 9: And you know a lot of people don't realize, especially the mainstream media, that processing and deportation. Deportation is not just putting them on a plane. It's a whole set of legal documents that they have to sign and database techs and et cetera, et cetera before they're deported. And they do have the option to appear before an immigration judge. However, a lot of them don't have a good case, and the immigration judge is just going to say, where's your evidence? You know what, what proof do you have that you have the right to stay here.
Speaker 1: They're being very smart about this because they understand that even that one case that you're talking about is going to cost many, many more thousands than the thousand they'll give them in a plane ticket. It's going to the amount of money will spend on the healthcare system. I mean, look at all the billions and hundreds of billions spent over the years in California on illegal immigrant healthcare and all the other states. Now we see Texas, We're getting numbers from Texas that are just astronomical. We're paying for all of this, and it's education. It's impacting our healthcare system, our criminal justice system, it's hurting everything everything. Just get out of here, come into the country legally, now's your chance to self deport and you'll be able to retain a right to maybe come back legally one.
Speaker 2: Day if you want to.
Speaker 9: Three hundred percent, And that's the way it should be. And being a son of immigrants, my mom was an immigrant, my dad was born here. But I understand, and I grew up in the Chicago area and I've seen it all my life, the abuses, the fraud, the marriage fraud, you know, driving without insurance, driving without licenses, staff, all sorts of stuff. So you know, this is something that most people in Congress don't realize. They live in their ivory towers. But for the rest of us, nineteen percent people live out here. We have to suffer the consequences of their bad decisions.
Speaker 1: Look, it's simple. If you and I were to do this, we would be held accountable. All right, my friend, thanks for the call. Eight hundred nine one Shaw is a number. You want to be a part of the program, My Free State of Florida. Let's say hi to Eduardo Edwardo. You're on the Sean Henneredy Show.
Speaker 10: Hi, Hey Sean, it's great to hear from you. First time calling on this on your show. Here one hundred and seventy seven thousand jobs is great. We need to keep on as far as Congress. They need to make a push on this tax bill and other bills because otherwise they can overturn these in the future. And Ellie has like seventeen police helicopters. You can tell the economy is doing well when they got seventeen helicopters, police electors over there and come on of heres. I just saw her on Daily Mail with her husband, Doug. I'm off having dinner last night in mid tom You know the economy doing well?
Speaker 2: Is that the indication right there?
Speaker 9: There?
Speaker 8: You go?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Dougie, the Dougie there.
Speaker 2: Look, I.
Speaker 1: Can only tell you that the one thing that we want to revitalize is the American dream. The one thing we need to get back to is freedom. The one thing we need to start thinking anew is the size and scope and influence of government. I go through my laundry list of well, what is government doing so well? How did Obamacare promises work out?
Speaker 2: Not well? How did it work out with Social Security and Medicare? Not well?
Speaker 1: How's your educational system in your small town, your big city most places, it's not doing very well. How's it working out with law and order and safety and security in towns and cities that have adopted, you know, defund dismantled nobail laws, uh particularly well. So if we want to get back to constitutional order, we have got to cut back on this bureaucracy, and we have to alter our thinking away from somehow this belief system that too many Americans have that government is going to take care of your every need from the moment you're born to the day you die. No, in a free society, don't count on them. They're not trustworthy. They've proven themselves not trustworthy. You know what, Take advantage of the freedom and protect yourself and your family and provide for yourself and your family, and work your ass off. That's my best advice to everybody. All Right, when we come back, my interview with Secretary of State now NSA director Marco Rubio, and so much going on in the world is going to be a lot happening this week, and we'll give you a preview