Speaker 1: A couple things, just real quick, because we're going to move on. We have to talk about law fair and everything else.
Speaker 2: A couple things. Remember that you and I we do not decide elections. I wish we did.
Speaker 1: You were informed, I'm informed. The hardcore GOP voter does not decide elections. The independent voter does. It sucks the people who blow this way and that way. I'll vote for a Democrat, I'll vote for a republic. They're all over the map. These are the people who decide elections. Okay, so we have some pull numbers out and they're terrible. We have a midterm election coming up, and Trump has a sixty percent disapproval rating. He is being disapproved of. This is not by you and me said, don't email me, I love it. Stop talking about independence, immigration, Iraan economy, inflation. But okay, what's wrong with these people? Are they stupid? They're not stupid, They're just not informed. They don't have any idea about anything. They go whichever way the wind blows. They also feel very strongly about this. Sixty six percent of independence sixty six percent say that the Trump administration is not focused enough on domestic matters. All that's happening while Lindsey Graham goes on the news every single night and says stuff like this.
Speaker 3: Here's what I tell President Trump.
Speaker 2: Keep it up for a few more weeks.
Speaker 3: Take carg Island, where all of the resources they have to britis ol control that island. Let this regime down, avine.
Speaker 4: Is this going to though, Take carg Island? Is it going to involve US troops on the ground. Let me just read you something from the Atlantic does an assessment on that. They say US troops may well take carg Island. We believe their ability to do so, but only to endurea ballistic missile strikes, drone attacks, petrochemical smoke, all without a reliable means of obtaining logistical support. The result could be a grinding war of attrition. They talk about how far away they would be from recent.
Speaker 3: Sort of tired of all this armchair quarterback. And it's been amazing military operation. God bless the fallen.
Speaker 5: But it's a difference.
Speaker 3: Let me talk about trips on the I trust the Marines, not that guy. I trust the O DVE. We got two marine expeditionary units sailing to this island.
Speaker 4: We did AEO Jima.
Speaker 2: We can do this.
Speaker 1: We lost over six thousand marines on ego Jima. Lindsey Graham is going to get us destroyed in the midterms. Might want to call him, mister President. Tom shut his mouth. We'll move on.
Speaker 2: I love feeling great at the end of the day. That's really the difference.
Speaker 1: It's not in the morning when you wake up, good night sleep, bad nights sleep, whatever you had. You wake up, cup coffee, breakfast, You're all right. You're all right for a while. Do you hit that wall? So many people do. I did for a very long time. Three four in the afternoon, you're staring up at the clock.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. We you don't have to hit that wall.
Speaker 1: Fact, you can feel as good when you get home as you did when you left for the day with natural herbal supplements from Chalk. Natural herbal supplements from Chalk will change your life. They have changed my life. They have male vitality stacks for women, for men, female vitality stacks for women.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 1: You want to get your testosterone levels through the roof, how about a twenty percent increase in ninety days. We're not just talking about you'll feel better. You are going to be better and you can save a bunch of money. Go to chalk dot com slash jessetv. Congratulations, Now that we'll talk about Democrats. First, we'll focus on them, although that's that's not where I'm actually going with this. We're gonna get to the GOP and fail your theater. But first we understand what the communists, what the Democrats want. It's very obvious to anybody who's paying attention the notion that they're just well meaning, just a little misguideed. Surely we've put such childish notions aside right now. The Communists in the United States of America are painfully aware of something I hope you have accepted. The mass importation of foreigners guarantees they will get power and hold power forever in this country. The mass importation of foreigners guarantees that if we mass deport foreigners, the Democrat party.
Speaker 2: Completely ceases to exist.
Speaker 1: And I'm not making that a stretch. Please understand that I don't mean Democrats are going to become the forty sixty party. Democrats are a twenty percent party in this country if we deport foreigners. And you may deny that, but Democrats know it full well. Why do you think they fight so hard to bring them here, keep them here, And why would they fight so hard art against having to show ID American citizenship to vote. It's such a simple concept. Eighty percent of Americans support it.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Democrats know those numbers. So why would they take the twenty percent side of an eighty percent issue? Because if they relent on this issue, If they relent, they're done.
Speaker 2: Their very existence is at stake. Here's what they've been saying underneath the surface.
Speaker 6: The Save Act is a voter purge bill. Most of its core elements don't even talk about voter ID.
Speaker 7: The Save Act is a massive voter suppression bill that would make it very difficult for millions of Americans, especially women who have changed their name. Their name on their birth certificate no longer matches the name on their real ID or driver's license. It would cause chaos to voting and really strength the voting roles five or ten percent.
Speaker 8: His bill would make it more difficult for people who generate are not inclined to vote for him to vote. It would make it harder to get They have to show identification of some of the identifications passports or birth certificates that are hard to come up with and most difficult for people who are less likely to vote for Trump.
Speaker 9: This bill is about stopping groups from voting who tend to vote for Democrats. This is again about.
Speaker 10: Rigging the next election.
Speaker 11: Republicans will make it harder for you to vote because if this bill passes, you will need to show a photo ID and proof of citizenship in every single state, but a student ID won't count.
Speaker 3: I call it Jim Crow two point zero, and it is that it makes it more difficult most the thing that most Americans you be able to do them.
Speaker 4: Only American citizens can vote in American elections.
Speaker 12: Nobody's trying to change that.
Speaker 13: Non Citizen voting in federal elections is already it is a federal crime. If a non citizen illegally votes in a federal election, they could be prosecuted and even sentenced up to five years in prison. Who's going to commit this kind of fraud knowing that they could be in prison for five years.
Speaker 2: They're obvious. They come out and say it.
Speaker 1: They've imported so many foreigners now, especially in these blue districts. They feel comfortable saying things on television and that no politician in America in history Republican or Democrat would ever say. I mean, I think, how bnkers it is that Chris Murphy can go on television and say this and he doesn't have any fear.
Speaker 14: It has failed to deliver for the people we care about most, to the undocumented Americans that are in this country.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got it.
Speaker 1: Democrats are communists, They're demonic, they're evil trying to burn down the country.
Speaker 2: We got it. Now.
Speaker 1: You know, the other night, I was out of town with my wife, Bob out of town. We were an hour away, but my kid had a track meet and we were on the way to the track meet.
Speaker 2: We were hungry.
Speaker 1: Now, I wanted in an out burger. Telling you right now, I wanted in an outburger. That was my agenda. I knew there was an in and out burger coming up, and that's what I wanted. And I knew Ab the health freak. I knew she wasn't going to go for in and out burger. And it's a salad is something. I knew what I was going to get. But I also knew something else. Years ago, Bob had a bad experience at Applebee's.
Speaker 2: We don't have to get into the details. I like Applebee's.
Speaker 1: She had a bad experience, one of those experiences where she said, I'll never eat there again. Okay, So we're driving towards the track meet and I said I'm hungry, and she said I'm hungry too. And I said, well, we got two choices in this area.
Speaker 2: She said, what are they?
Speaker 1: I said, we got Applebee's or we got in and Out Burger. And she said, oh, well, I can't eat an Applebee's. Let's go to In and Out Burger. You see, what I did was wrong, deceitful. What I did was I gave her the illusion of choice.
Speaker 2: There was no choice. I knew there was no choice.
Speaker 1: The Republican Party, in many ways, exists to give you, the voter, me the voter, the illusion of choice. We know Democrats are demonic, communists and evil. We know they're trying to burn the country down, and so we want opposition. We want someone to stop the demons from burning the country down. I'm going to introduce you to three Republicans, and I want you to keep something in mind. All three of these Republicans are from red states. I could get elected in any one of these states if I ran for Senate and actually earned the Republican nomination. These states could elect anybody, this is who they send to the Senate.
Speaker 3: I'm the only candidate advocating a comprehensive approach that includes a long, hard earned pathway to citizenship. There's some people saying we need to limit legal immigration. To me, they're just looking at a different world than I am. We'll be down to two workers for every retiree in the next twenty years. We're going to need more legal immigration.
Speaker 15: Do you think that whatever you're working on will have to include a path to citizenship for Dreamers?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 12: I've been pretty outspoken on that for even last September, Senator Tillis and I both put out a proposal to get citizenship for those individuals that are in the Doctor program or were eligible for the Doctor program.
Speaker 10: Doctor recipients must have a permanent legislative solution deserve nothing less. We need to take action and pass legislation that will unequivocally allow these young men and women to stay in the only home, in the only country they've known. In the past, I've supported a number of bills that would have allowed these individuals to remain in the United States without a fear, without fear of a court decision hanging in the balance. But each time partisan disagreements have prevented us from turning anything into law, Madam President, when it comes to immigration laws, Congress on a bipartisan basis never fails to fail.
Speaker 9: Do we need then, to anyone who's here illegally that hasn't committed a crime? Senator Curtis, should there be a path a citizenship? Is that what compassion means to you? Or should these people not be allowed to stay?
Speaker 14: Well, then let me ask you a question. Is there any law, any rule broken in our country where we don't have a consequence defined? So why don't we have a consequence defined when it comes to coming into this country without documentation? We continue to allow these people to be here, but we haven't defined what their consequence.
Speaker 9: Is, So that that's an action from from policymakers. Absolutely, all right, So what what would you say we need to do?
Speaker 2: Then? What's your answer to that? I guess it is like every other.
Speaker 14: So first of all, you have to define amnesty, But any other crime that's committed here in our country, we define what, we define what the punishment is, and we've we've failed to do that in this case.
Speaker 1: I misspoke. I said three Republicans. That's four South Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Utah, blood red states.
Speaker 2: Those are the senators they send. And those senators get to Washington, d C.
Speaker 1: Not to fight for you or me, not to fight against the demonic communists. They go there to control you, to control me. They go there to present you and me with the illusion of choice. And so I'm sorry, I'm not even gonna play the John Thune SoundBite about to save to reconciliation.
Speaker 2: We might do this, so we might.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of fail your theater because I understand the game now. I'm sure you understand the game now as well. I'm tired of the illusion of choice. I would like a real choice from now on.
Speaker 2: Pall. That may have made you uncomfortable, but I am right, all right.
Speaker 1: I have to blame cowboy Closstrum for something. You see, when I first started drinking coffee, I used to put the fruity little creamer things in there, the French vanilla or whatever, and I never felt manly about it. I always felt like it wasn't right. I felt like, this isn't what John Wayne would do. And so I made a decision. This years ago. I decided, you know what, I'm only gonna drink black coffee, just like John Wayne did and all the Cowboy movies. And I just cut myself off. No cream, no sugar, straight black coffee.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 1: And then I discovered cowboy colostrum. You see, it's not made to be put in your coffee, although you can. It's for your gut. It's heartburn, gut problems, it's for your gut. But I started putting a couple of scoops in my coffee and minus chocolate. It's delicious. And I've started to like it again. And I've stopped drinking black coffee because Cowboy colostrum is so delicious. Also, I don't get heartburn anymore. Cowboycolostrum dot com code JESSETV.
Speaker 2: You know what blesses me.
Speaker 1: I know there are so many things to complain about, and so many of those things are valid. I'm not saying they're not, but that so many of the evils of the COVID era they are in small ways, not in every way, but in small ways being righted.
Speaker 2: And one of those ways is this. The people who were.
Speaker 1: Attacked had their careers, had their lives attacked during COVID for being right. They were almost always the ones who were right. They're now the ones holding the power. They're now the ones who are trying to make things right, and that blesses me. One of those people who stands out maybe the most, is doctor j Batacharia and i h director and acting CDC director, Doctor j How many titles do you have on your business card at this point in time.
Speaker 6: It's a little it's a little crazy longing. A lot of mouths to Atlanta these days, Jesse. It's nice to be with you.
Speaker 1: No, it's great to it. In fact, I'm want to focus on that. I'm want to focus on something nerdy.
Speaker 2: What do you do now?
Speaker 1: Like what? Okay, you're in Atlanta? Why are you in Atlanta? More people are watching? Why are you not in Washington, d C?
Speaker 2: What? What? What are your roles? What do you do? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So the first the NIH what we do is we fund science. That's what we're supposed to do. Fund science that improves people's health. That that's the and that mostly takes place in Bethesda, Maryland, but it also takes place all across the country. Fund all the all the scientists around the country who work on geeky scientific projects. Uh, it got really political during the pandemic. But we're turning it all where I'm from that and focus on what's supposed to be focused on, which is science that improves people's health. That's in Bethesda, Maryland, near d C. And then the other job I have now is acting director of the Center for Disease Control, which is in Atlanta, and what it's supposed to do, and actually, you know, it has done a really great job over the many many years. What is uh boots on the ground for public health, like when there's a disease outbreak, when you know you want a tobacco cessation for you know, like helping people quit quit smoking or whatever. That's what the CDC's supposed to do. And it's had a long, great track record. A lot of public trust, as you said, got broken during the pandemic. I view my job primarily is to help these organizations rebuild the trust because they are great organizations. They have a long track record of success in their respective spheres, and I want them both to get back to that. And you know, it's been really fun to watch just in the last year a lot of people in both organizations embrace this idea that we can do better and will do better, and embrace the idea of making American healthy again.
Speaker 1: Okay, how does one go about that earning back that trust? Because you're right, we have to have it. The trust has to be there. The trust was violated by these organizations. Now you have to come in with the mop and the cleaning supplies and try to clean up the mess someone else left for you.
Speaker 6: Where do you begin, Well, I think first let's see what the endgame is. Right, So, the way that the organizations and public health and science regains trust by actually delivering on this promise of making American health. If we can find cures for diseases like sickle cellingia, which the NI actually has. If we can we can get treatments for cystic fibrosis, if we can make the lives of of of kids with autism better or prevent autism, if we can address the problems of Alzheimer's is if we can actually deliver on all of these promises that science can do, that will rebuild trust and for public health. If we can instead of being seen as like and I think this was part of the danger during the pandemic because it's sort of seen as like, Okay, they get to tell you whether it or a mask, or like tell you whether you must or must not take a vaccine. Instead, just become partners good, give good advice to you about like what does a scientific haven say. It doesn't say when it reflects when there's a scientific controversy, to reflect that controversy in our message and say, well, we're not sure being able to be humble partners of the American people in public health in ways that and empowers people to make their health better if we actually achieved after the American people, that's how you achieved trust.
Speaker 2: What's a Missouri versus Biden?
Speaker 6: Okay, that is a case that I was involved with in twenty twenty three, twenty twenty two. Maybe the state of Missouri reached out to me because what they had seen and I personally had seen it as well, is that a lot of a lot of social media would suppress different views about how to manage the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So I was a very big advocate for the idea of focused protection. The Great Barrington Decoration is something I wrote co wrote with. The idea was you protect older people better and you don't close schools lead You don't do lockdowns. You let people allow them to have regular lives that are her low risk while protecting older people better. And I noticed online there was actually quite difficult, Like I put messages up on Twitter. I joined Twitter for the first time twenty twenty one, and it was it was very, very evident that there was those messages being suppressed. It was also evident to me from looking around from my friends who were fellow dissidents that they could not get their message up. They were people with vaccine injured patients on Facebook who were just talking to each other vaccine injuries around around COVID vaccine that got their private message groups completely knocked offline. And the question is why, what's purpose is why would Facebook have any interest in doing that. The Missouri versus Biden case was a case brought by the Missouri Attorney General and then joined by the Louisiana Treny General, essentially arguing that the Biden administration had orchestrated essentially a widespread program to suppress free speech online. They would go and people like from the White in the White House, the CDC, even unfortunately the NIH to some degree, the surch and General's Office and also the State Department would go to social media companies and essentially tell them, if you don't take these people off, if you don't if you don't censor these people or these ideas anyways, then you were going to go after your company. That court case went to a circuit court who they that circuit court essentially what they found was that this was like a like an al Capone scheme jesse, where like you know, you know that, you know, the Alcophone will go to shoot some Chicago business. Say that's a nice business. You got there to be terrible something happened to it. That's the role that the government played when they would go and tell social media companies you got to censor these people or the sensor of these ideas went all the way to Supreme Court, and the Supreme Court, uh, we got to an injunction saying that the Governm's not allowed to do this. The Supreme Court then lifted that injunction in the decision that will shock me to my dying days, essentially saying that I and other people who had been censored did not have standing to sue that we were not allowed to be that. In fact, the State that the government could in fact go to these companies tell them as long as they told them to suppress ideas and not named particular people, then the government could get away with it. That's the upshot of what the government. And I was desponded Jesse that was like in twenty twenty four that the American First Amendment essentially was dead, because then if that's true, then what the government can do is go to any social media company that wants, say, suppress these ideas, and as long as it doesn't eaven any particular people, well then it's fine. It's fine, it doesn't violent the First Amendment. That's that's the misery versus Biden case. Really good news came out of it yesterday, though, which I suspect you're gonna tell people about there you go, okay, it's online, it's on the screen. We okay. Actually, one funny thing, when I became an ex director, I had to withdraw from the case and switch sides. I went from a plaint different case, arguing that actually for like three minutes, I was on both sides of the case because you know, and so now what's happened is that the core has reached a essentially a history consent decree where now the government agrees CDC, the State Department desagrees that it will not for ten years, it will not do this, will not do this, and if it is does this, it's going to be subject to like severe repercussions by the court, including the people that do this, that suppress and act in ways to threaten social media companies for the purpose of censorship. It's a historic consent degree my view, It's a loss for me now that I'm on the other side. But I've never been so happy to lose my life. Jesse, I gotta tell.
Speaker 1: You, congratulations on that loss, doctor j all right, I have to ask about and I know that there are going to be limits on what you can and can't say. I get that, But about the COVID origins, because it does actually matter. Did we pay for it, did it come from a lab? Was it a bowl of bat soup? There were just so many lies. Nobody could keep anything straight. And the Americans who have had their lives upended, in many cases ruined, deserve to have the truth about this whole affair.
Speaker 2: What is the truth?
Speaker 6: Well, I'll tell you so. On the one hand, there is still controversy among some the biological evidence by its shows toward a lab leak, and others say, oh no, that's not true, that there might be natural origins. It came out of a bat like a bat, and there was a natural origin. But if you look beyond just the scientific debate, I personally on the scientific side, I tend toward it came from a lab, that there was a lab accident, those lab experiments that led to this. But if you look beyond just simply the scientific fight and look at some of the forensic evidence, there was a proposal put out in twenty eighteen by a group called Eco Health Alliance that proposed work that very much looked like something that could lead to the creation of a virus like COVID, and they were working with They were working with the Chinese in Wuhan. It's not an accident. I think that the virus came out in the very city in China in the world that is the world's leading place on coronaviruses are stop conaviruss like exactly the kind of virus that COVID is. So I think to me it's if you take all the totality of evidence, it's beyond a shadow of a doubt that this was a lab leak in part done because because there was a whole program, a utopian program to end all pandemics by taking viruses in the wild, bringing them into the lab, making them more transmissible, in order to triage which viruses we should like build vaccines for early. It's a it's a crazy prog I mean, as I'm talking about it, I can see the look on your face saying, oh my god, why would anyone do this?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: The argument was, well, there's a trillion virus, trillions of viruses out there. We don't know which ones we have to prepare for. If we bring them in the lab and see how close they are to jumping into human populations, by making them more transmissible, we can prioritize and they make vaccines or whatever.
Speaker 2: Before.
Speaker 6: The problem is you can cause a Lablik and that can cause it global pandemic in the process of doing this. And the second is the countermeasures you make the vaccines or whatever you're testing on viruses there never being never infected a human, so you can't test if the vaccine works that you made, So you pretend to have a countermeasure. You know, and evolution is hard to predict, so you don't know what the viruses actually are going to make the leap, or what they'll look like when they do. It was a foolish program for pretending to prevent all pandemics, be ready for all pandemics, and in the process of doing so, we may have actually caused one. It's the single biggest example of scientific hubris. It's like the Frankenstein monsters that have come to come to life.
Speaker 1: That's saying something about scientific hubris. Doctor J I am happy you were there, my friend, Please come back soon. All right, Americans, I wish so many companies did it. I wish every company did it. And I am ashamed to admit to you that when I was younger, I never used to prioritize this at all. I never cared, ah whatever, just give me low prices. And now that I watch how much of our economy has been handed over to foreigners, I've really made it a priority in my life to shop with businesses who hire Americans. Pure Talk hires Americans, Veri's in at and T T Mobile. They can't wait to send those jobs overseas or bring foreigners here. Pay them pennies on the dollar while your son sits at home without a job. My cell phone company hires Americans. They'll charge you less for your cell phone service. They have wonderful people in customer service. They're led by a Vietnam veteran. You can keep your phone, you can keep your number. There's no reason not to switch. Hey, to put it like that, but there's not switch to pure Talk, Puretalk dot com, slash Jesse TV. Well, nobody ever goes to jail, right, But that's not necessarily true.
Speaker 2: There are some good.
Speaker 1: Things happening out there, and with all the crap happening, we should focus on the good things every now and then. Never hurts the stop and smell the roses. So Brandy's gonna help us through that. Joining me now, Brandy CRU's host of the Undivided podcast. Hey, Brandy, is anyone in Antifa going to jail?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, at least nine people are going to jail, which I think is a good thing. Federal prison and federal prison hits different than state prison or county jail. So certainly, the defendants in the Antifa attack at a Texas ice facility. This is a historic conviction for the federal government It's the first such conviction after the federal government decided to label Antifa a terror or organization, and essentially, they're accused of carrying out what amounted to a terror attack. They shot an Alvarado police officer in the neck, attempted to kill him, obviously, set off explosive devices. They committed terrorist acts. They're being treated like terrorists in court.
Speaker 1: Brandy, can you give us a clue in on these Antifa freaks because most people are not as familiar with them as you are. Obviously we've heard of Antifa. We see the random mug shot with people with half shaved heads and of course rings in their nose and all the other weird crap these people do.
Speaker 2: But what do they want? Who are these people?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I've been covering Antifa for a long time. I was a mainstream journalist. I was on TV in Seattle for about ten years. I was a radio reporter in Seattle before that. And so my experience with Antifa goes back to the Occupy days. And so twenty eleven twenty twelve, they were doing sittings on college campuses. They were vandalizing things. They didn't certainly didn't have the level of brazen violence that they have. Now they have definitely become more aggressive in their tactics over the years. So from Occupy into the BLM movement in Seattle, the Mayday riots in Seattle, and then into the summer of twenty twenty which results in the takeover of six square blocks of Seattle. I describe Antifa as an everybody wants to hand ring and say, oh, you can't. They're just it's a figment of your imagination. It's not. In fact, when I was in mainstream news, you know, a decade ago, it was very non controversial to call these people antifa. I was at a mainstream station. In our reporting, we would call them antifa, And now those same stations act like Antifa isn't a thing, because all of the sudden President Trump calls them antifa. Right, So I would say, if you want to try to define antifa, this is a group a loosely affiliated far left extremists that are anti government, anti law enforcement, and they seek to use violence intimidation to carry out their political and social agenda, whatever it might be. And as I alluded to, that ranges from you know, being anti capitalist, and so that's really what the occupied movement was about. During that time, they would carry out attacks on you know, banks, Nike stores, big businesses, things like that that they thought were indicative of capitalism. And then that has turned into an anti police animus, anti ice animus as you see. So anything they feel like fits their far left agenda, they will then organize and they will carry out violent acts in pursuit of that agenda.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brandy, help me understand this because as much as it pains me to give this group a compliment, as you mentioned, they've been around for a very long time, doing this stuff for a long time. The staying power is impressive. So who's paying for this, who's organizing this? You know, this isn't some random drugged out turd on the street corner.
Speaker 2: It's got to go deeper than that.
Speaker 5: Well, some of them are random drugged out turds on the street corner. I mean, I would say, and I always characterize Antifa as there are the I would say five to ten percent that are die hard for the cause. They will die for the cause, they will go to federal prison for the cause. The ring leader in the Texas case, you know, he was smirking after he was found guilty. Those are the die hard people who he always expected to either die doing what he was trying to do or to go to federal prison for the rest of his life for doing what he was trying to do. And then you had people in that Texas case who were convicted who were weeping in court. These are the people who I think represent about eighty percent of this faction. These are loaners, homeless people, people with mental health issues, people who are developmentally delayed, people who are homeless and will glob on for some sense of belonging. And they are very dangerous because I would say a lot of them are low IQ, but they are looking for belonging, and so they have a real mob mentality and they don't even really necessarily care what the riot is about or the action is about their followers and in the true sense of the word. But it's that ten to twenty percent faction of the true believers that we have to concern ourselves with. And when you say they have staying power, one of the things I want to point out what's so important about this conviction in Texas. One of the reasons they have staying power is because they have gotten away with it I mean, I have been assaulted by Antifa on numerous occasions. None of them have ever gone to jail. None of them have even ever gone to trial for the attacks on me, for the attacks on colleagues. They've been causing and sowing discord and chaos in Seattle for the better part of fifteen years. Very few of them have been arrested and prosecuted for that conduct. And it's because they're on the left, and we're in a state and a lot of the areas where Antifa is really really has a large presence, places like Portland, Oregon, Seattle, these are places where the political class isn't interest in going after them because they're really carrying out and defending the agenda of the political class. So that's one of the reasons why not only have they had such staying power, but their actions and their conduct has gotten increasingly violent over time, because they get away with a little thing. They get away with breaking windows, then they get away with assaulting and hurling things at police officers and reporters, and then they get away with blocking roads and bridges and access to an airport. And now all of a sudden, they think they can get away with murder. They can get away with attempted murder, they can get away with acts of terrorism. And under the Trump administration, I think showing that we see you for what you are, terrorists and we're going to treat you like terrorists in a court of law is a really significant development when it comes to fighting back against these far left factions.
Speaker 1: Have you noticed any change in their behavior or organization since the Trump administration designated them terrorists and since these people started going to trial, are they backing off at all? Has it worked so far?
Speaker 5: I mean, I think in some senses it has. I mean you still have the tried and true believers who they don't care if they're going to be tried as terrorists, right, They're going to continue. They might organize a little more secretly behind the scenes before they carry out a more well planned attack. But we saw it instantly Jesse over the summer. So, as you know, there was an occupation outside the ICE facility in Portland for three months or so over the summer, and rad at the tail end of that is when President Trump said they were going to be characterized as a domestic terror organization. Almost immediately, and I was consulting with some of my friends who were down there on the ground, like Katie Davis Core night after night. I mean she had been down there almost every night, and she said almost immediately they seemed less quick to violence. Where you know, before they would go out, they would get in the face of you know, independent journalists, they would assault them very brazenly with cameras everywhere, and then Portland police would never arrest them, of course. But when President Trump started to send ICE agents out to affect arrests, was on you know TV saying these are domestic terrorists, will treat them as such. There was an overnight difference in their conduct. Now I'm not saying it's made them less dangerous. You know, perhaps they go underground a little bit more, they plan and coordinate a little bit more before they come and carry out some sort of action and attack. In a sense that might make them even more dangerous. They might start acting more like true terrorists. But yeah, I mean in terms of the actual activity on the ground. I also think it has been awake up call for that eighty percent that aren't the true believers and that we're maybe looking for a sense of belonging and then they see that, Oh my gosh, these Antifa terrorists in Texas could go to federal prison for the rest of their lives. I'm not signing up for that.
Speaker 1: That's freaking good news, all right, Give me some bad news. Tell me about how bad the indoctrination is in the state of Washington, because the emails I get into my show about what people's kids are going through in that state.
Speaker 2: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: The state of Washington somehow flies under the radar as everyone dogs on California.
Speaker 5: I know, and it bothers me and I just want to go to the White House and knock on the window and be like, President Trump, please pay attention to us. We desperately need your help. I mean, I don't think there's a more unhinged state in the Union than Washington State when it comes to what's happening in public education. I mean, we do a story almost every day. We did a story on the Puall Washington School District a couple days ago where we got sent a picture from an art class that had all these up on the wall, all these insane depictions of President Trump. He was depicted as a pig, he was depicted as a member of the KKK. There was something that said assassination above him. He was depicted, you know, as this creepy McDonald's clown and all these things, And we had to reach out to the school and be like, why is this mural up in a public school setting? And then as soon as they found out that people knew about it, they took it down the next day. We've done stories that are far more sinister than that. One of the things happening in our public schools here is government sanctioned kidnapping and transing of children. Happens all the time. This is something that President Trump brought attention to during his State of the Union address. This is a disgusting web of anti family organizations that are seeking to tear apart the nuclear family. So one example we did it also has to do with the pew Wallup School District. There's a young girl named Eleanor. She's sixteen years old. She has been missing for three months. Her parents don't know if she's dead or alive, and this all stems back to her. She had some childhood trauma, as most kids who I to Faya's transgender these days do, they had some significant childhood trauma as a precursor. She sees her counselor at school. Counselor ends up connecting her to gender clinics, giving her a list of gender clinics that she can go to during the day. Parents had no idea this was going on. Parents had no idea. Eleanor thought she was Elliott. That continues to snowball. The school connects her with a group called Oasis, an outside organization for LGBTQ youth. That group connects her with an attorney, a taxpayer funded attorney that helps her take her parents who've never been accused of abuse to court to try to get placed in someone else's custody. The court ends up placing her in the custody of a homeless outreach advocate who she met on the street. This judge is a lesbian judge who's really into the LGBTQ stuff. So you see this whole web. And now Eleanor has been missing, family doesn't know where she is for three months, and under the by law in the state of Washington, there was a bill called fifty five ninety nine in the state of Washington. When I covered it at the time in twenty twenty three, I said it was the most dangerous law I had ever seen debated in Olympia. This bill allows the government to hide your child's location from you if your child thinks they're transgender. So in the state of Washington today, you can run away from home as a youth for two reasons and be protected from your parents if your parents are physically abusing you, which I think we can all understand, and two if you don't think your parents will support your desired gender. And if it's one of those two reasons, you can go to any shelter in the state of Washington by law, does not have to tell your parents where you are, doesn't even have to tell your parents if you're dead or alive.
Speaker 1: God have mercy, Yes, Brandy, come back soon, Come back soon.
Speaker 2: That was wonderful. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It was awful, but it was wonderful. Sixteen years old, man, deeply, deeply evil. Communists are of the devil. Remember that they are devil worshiping savages, and they have to be defeated.
Speaker 2: All right, it's.
Speaker 1: Time to lighten the mood. And there's something that I've always enjoyed, and I'm not totally sure why. I think I know why, but I'm talking about me here in my town In fact, I've lived in multiple towns like this, but in my town, my town's growing.
Speaker 2: It's right America. It's safe.
Speaker 1: It's kind of place people want to move, especially, people have kids, good schools, church on every corner, that kind of thing. And so they're they're building things. Obviously, there's everywhere you look, there's a new commercial building, there's a new subdivision that every every it seems like every square inch someone's building something on it. And I like that, right, I like prog rescue and build houses, restaurants. It's all fine for me. But there are these holdouts in my hometown. So there'll just be some house looks totally out of place. Now it's got stuff surrounding it. He's got to pasture out back with the few horses on it. And you know, I've never talked to the guy. You know, somebody has knocked on his door and offered him a huge sum of money.
Speaker 2: Hey, just sell us your house, sells your lamb, let us put it.
Speaker 1: You know, McDonald's an apartment complex on there, and I just pictured in my mind and he's all enough.
Speaker 2: I like it here, this is my place. You can build all around me.
Speaker 1: I'm not selling I don't know why. I've always liked that. I saw this story because these AI data farms, these data centers, they're they're all the rage now and they're gonna be the rage.
Speaker 2: And it's big money, big, big money. When I saw this story out of Kentucky and it made me smile, it's my way.
Speaker 16: I'll stay in hold and feed an Asian twenty six and doesn't mean anything.
Speaker 15: Some people might find it hard to understand how Delcia Bear can turn away a twenty six million dollar offer to buy some of her land until you spend a little time with her walking the dirt road she grew up on, and in the house her daddy built.
Speaker 16: My grandfather and great grandfather and a whole bunch of family has all lived here for years, paid taxes on it, fed a nation off of it, even raised wheat through the depression, and kept the breadlines up in the United States of America when people didn't have anything else.
Speaker 15: Delsia is one of dozens of landowners approached by an anonymous buyer, one of the major players in artificial intelligence, likely Google or Meta or Amazon, to purchase their land. The market value for land in Mason County is about six thousand dollars an acre. The realtor that came to her door last April offered her and her mother about ten times.
Speaker 16: That as long as I'm on this land, as long as it's feeding me, as long as it's taking care of me, there's nothing can destroy me. If I've got this land, I like it.
Speaker 2: I just do. I see them all