Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy and this is Rick and Bubba's Greatest Tips, flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Rick and Bubba's Greatest Tips.
Speaker 2: Ricking Bubba, Rick and Bubba.
Speaker 3: So, Gary, you've you've had a big day here on the show. It's you've You've been made a big enounce. But you were saying, because we get this all the time, we do, you know, do this show and a lot of topics have been brought up and a lot of people we've rather had this. They they talk about all the different you know, wives tales or remedies on how to remove ticks.
Speaker 4: And you said you had a situation.
Speaker 5: Well let me let me let me say something on need to ask you a question and Dan a question and just quick answer, how come you don't never take me, you know, with you on these trips anymore.
Speaker 3: Uh, that's an easy answer for me, Louisiana. Okay, that's why you don't get to go anymore.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: So, so I don't know why Dan doesn't take you anywhere, but I know why. I know why I don't.
Speaker 7: All I want is the key to his place. O bern George.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, those people frown a lot of your pract.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean, I just want to go and take you.
Speaker 8: Well, that's like asking for the keys of the kingdom.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not gonna get into the story, but I'll make it real simple.
Speaker 7: Would you apologize that preacher from me next time?
Speaker 4: I have many times.
Speaker 3: I've had many times sometimes when I wouldn't even want them to look, somebody asked me to again.
Speaker 7: This is tied in. You know the story is going to be tied in this.
Speaker 3: I tried to take him to a men's event. He got in a fight with a passenger. Oh, so that's why he doesn't get to go with it.
Speaker 7: I was just wondering. I was just wondering.
Speaker 4: But that's an easy answer for me.
Speaker 5: You know, you you go out in the woods. You know, if you in the woods like I am a good bed, you know, working farms, cutting grass and cutting trees or and turkey hunting, you know you bound to get a tick.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 5: Here, I don't know, three or four days ago, my belly started itching. And you know, I mean, but it felt real good to scratch. You know how it is when you're his kid, you get you kind of get red bugs. You know, it feels good to scratch them, but when you got to put CLOROXX on them or something.
Speaker 7: Like that to get them off at you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it kind of hurts you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I enjoyed scratching there two or thirty days. And I said, Dad, gonna take something wrong somewhere. Then I got to look, and I tried to look in.
Speaker 7: My belly button.
Speaker 4: So you got you have an I got.
Speaker 7: One him enters like a small pump. Yeah, you knows about an inch and a half.
Speaker 9: Date.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, I got in there. I got in there tomorrow, you know.
Speaker 4: At the water at the mirror.
Speaker 7: Okay, uh, don't you make phone of somebody your mirror?
Speaker 5: And I got, I took my shirt off and I tried to pull my belly up. You know, we got that dumb lap and it Uh.
Speaker 7: I couldn't say it looked like my grandpa smiling at me when.
Speaker 5: Of the kids kind of masks together.
Speaker 7: Well, but anyway, I couldn't say nothing.
Speaker 5: So uh, I got my phone down there and turned the light on, took a picture of it.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: And uh I looked at from there what I could see, you know, and uh, I've seen.
Speaker 7: A little tick and yeah, oh boy, it looked like he made my bed with some foods in there.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I said, you know, I couldn't get both fingers in there to get it out because you really don't want to pull them off because you laid the head in there, you know, get infected. But know, and I still like scratched too. I mean it felt good scratching. Uh my dad gun but yeah, my dad gum stomach looked like one of them, you know and monkey butts up there at the zoo, you know, getting red.
Speaker 7: I mean it was red, but you know.
Speaker 4: You've been scratching it.
Speaker 7: I had to put alcohol on it.
Speaker 9: Was that?
Speaker 8: Was that a sea tick or a full size tick?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 7: Well, I'd say he was, Uh, he was pretty good.
Speaker 5: Well I went in there, I got some alcohol.
Speaker 7: Went in there in the bed and laid down on the bed and.
Speaker 5: Uh put the pillow behind my head where I could watch my belly button.
Speaker 7: I feeled it full of alcohol.
Speaker 5: It wasn't just a minute that you could come out of there dragging his bed. He turned the loose, he turned the loose, and I took him in there and uh, done away for him.
Speaker 7: But you know it still is. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think it's on them Rocky Mountains body paper.
Speaker 4: How long you been down in there? When he takes off a dog.
Speaker 5: Like, no he was, he wasn't one of them. No, he wasn't want him swelled that one. But he did have him a bed made in the.
Speaker 9: U.
Speaker 11: But it worked.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it works.
Speaker 4: It's still itching.
Speaker 7: Uh yeah, wanted yea once a while.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 4: So when you put the alcohol in there, he came out.
Speaker 7: He come out of there crawling.
Speaker 4: Right, that's dragging his bed.
Speaker 5: He dragged his bed and he just turned over. I guess I guess he killed him. I don't know.
Speaker 6: He couldn't.
Speaker 7: He couldn't stand that, so that didn't all right?
Speaker 4: Well that that's that's helpful, if that is, if you get one.
Speaker 8: Be careful. He turned Look you get that?
Speaker 7: I yeah, I'm looking at my stomach. Old lady, Uh, well going.
Speaker 5: She had her phone down there, and I said, you ain't taking a picture of my navel and she said no, I'm just gonna turn the flashlight on make sure you got him out. But anyway, my baby looked like my arm did when that Patrick grabbed me. Donner lose you I mean, it's scratched up that she was sticking to me. It was it's a raw.
Speaker 11: I mean I finally had to get little Gwen to come in here and base your head out.
Speaker 5: You're not having any I just you know, I've got a light, great favor. I had a headache this morning.
Speaker 4: But you gotta be careful.
Speaker 11: That lime disease eating got in there and took a hold of me.
Speaker 5: Hey, I don't I don't have that COVID and then that other you know what other thing I had in January? Well, I couldn't see or what was that?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had that COVID.
Speaker 5: You know I had COVID, the one uh well they had named it yet old Faulcy he named that.
Speaker 8: You who Foulky?
Speaker 3: What his name?
Speaker 9: You mean?
Speaker 4: Fauci?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but what caused you not to be able to see?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 5: I was seeing double and uh where you said you couldn't see you, Well, I could see, but I could say two of everything. And uh I had to drive. I had to drive my truck with one eye. Uh you know, my neck messed up. They trying to put feed in your feeders over and fell off the back.
Speaker 4: Of the well.
Speaker 3: That explains I walked up to a feeder and there's just a pile of feed beside it.
Speaker 7: Well, I couldn't have.
Speaker 8: I mean, he thought he was pouring it in it.
Speaker 4: The wrong one that.
Speaker 5: Lasted for a month. You know, everybody wanted me to go doctor and have you know, tests from.
Speaker 4: Probably get no clear.
Speaker 11: I ain't just work itself out. I saw too for a little while, which was nice and too.
Speaker 3: When well, Gary, we understand that there's a few things we need to discuss.
Speaker 4: Bubba has tried, I have tried.
Speaker 3: I know you have a new client that has, you know, hired your services for a new stretch of land that he has purchased down in your world of influence. I know every now and then you'll leave, you know, our our area to go to these doctors. I think you have some doctors you're going to road for, but everybody else is right there in the county. And this this particular friend of ours has picked up some land there in the county and you're gonna be doing some But but he doesn't know what he's getting into. And we tried to help him, and I understand that you've already gigged him.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I got him pretty good. Well, I don't know, you might not want to hear that on radio, but no.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean you can say what you said. I mean I think you tell it just like you told Rick and myself. Yeah, yeah, you can say it. I mean we well, you know, if anybody's super sensitive, you know, they can they can leave in the room. You thank you, Greg. Greg's been saying it over and over again. Matter of fact, he's looking for the lure himself.
Speaker 8: I've told it about four.
Speaker 12: Times over the weekend, and my dad has already told it about six.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're already up to fifteen twenty times it's been told.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, Jaieff, he's uh, I mean, he's a good guy, but you know he's got a lot to learn, he does. I uh, you know he's a big dog now. Oh yeah, you know, he don't like for a whole lot. But he wanted to go fishing with me last week. So I took him out, kept him out to about dark, brought him in and he got fired up. Wanted me to go kick him out some real rods, you know, about six or seven of.
Speaker 6: Them and get some bait farm and.
Speaker 13: He was gonna go by and pick him up play for him, which my cousin owns, you know, the the bait shop.
Speaker 4: Working on commission. Yeah, so yeah, so you went and got him.
Speaker 3: He liked, he liked the rods he was using, and he said, set me up these rods, set me up, get me outfitted so I can be ready to fish down here.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, well I've called and told him I had everything, uh you know, was ready when he wanted to go by and pick him up, play for him whatever, And I said, I forgot there's one luire.
Speaker 6: I forgot to get you.
Speaker 13: And I said, you need it, you know you need to get it. So he said what is that?
Speaker 6: I said, it's called a ground Bass three six.
Speaker 13: And I said, now, don't get to one eighties, make three sixty model. So he went and the lady was there the rest, you know, and he said, uh, I come in here to pick up some real rog y'all got for me. And he said, before I forget it, I made a grab ash.
Speaker 4: Straight, but not the one eighties.
Speaker 6: Right, said I need there. He told me that she looked at him like he was an idiot.
Speaker 14: And now this was a this was a lady, an elderly lady.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 13: She said, uh, I don't know what you're talking about, and her husband said, did you do.
Speaker 10: Know, Gary Lynes, don't you?
Speaker 6: And uh he said, I'm afraid.
Speaker 9: I do now.
Speaker 6: Gosh, but it was it was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: I got can I say that's a good How did How did Jeff take it?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 13: He said, uh, he said I never He said, I knew he was gonna get me, but he said I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 4: See, he's got expected. He got been questioning everything.
Speaker 14: Gary, He's been warned, he has, he was warned a lot going into this.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 13: Well, you know, you gotta have fun in life. If you're not, you know, you might as well just, you know, quit doing anything.
Speaker 4: I know, I know.
Speaker 14: Is this a standard prank or did you just come up with that name off the cuff?
Speaker 13: Well, a lot of people have been asking me what I've been fishing with. I've been catching some pretty good fish and that's what I've been.
Speaker 14: Uh hey, look out Montreal have one with that name will.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, I talked to him last week. He's over in Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's that's uh, yeah, that's the person too.
Speaker 4: It couldn't have been better.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, oh Jeff called me, said, Hey, I got to talk to you about Gary. Gary's telling me the certain rule it was about, Uh, I mean it was so funny. Am I allowed to hunt turkeys on my own land Burgers?
Speaker 4: You got jail Gary on?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but that was brave.
Speaker 13: Mon. If I if I kept working over there on this place, that I had the turkey rights, you know, it's not like what I used to have with you.
Speaker 3: But Burges, Hey, it's a broach called me. What's Vine's talking about about turkey rights? You got to you gotta left turkey.
Speaker 8: You gotta read the fine.
Speaker 3: Trying to go down to my place, I'm having to get permission from Garrett. And what I'm telling you right now is graveyard. Garybody in the graveyard, Me and you in the graveyard.
Speaker 6: I've heard that cheveral times.
Speaker 4: Tell lately, Oh everything's graveyard.
Speaker 14: There's really nothing you talked to Jeff about.
Speaker 4: You talk to anybody, right, Gary, he's done this. Has he done this with too?
Speaker 3: Where he'll tell you how long he's I just need you to hate two minutes, two minutes on the.
Speaker 4: Clock, Well, how much time I got? Two minutes?
Speaker 6: Forty five minutes later, he's still.
Speaker 3: Talking what's your arrangement with Garrett.
Speaker 6: Be on a conference call? I just got too many.
Speaker 4: I gotta go, let you go. Two minutes on the clock.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 14: I have to tell you.
Speaker 8: That's sold it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what's not the one eighty.
Speaker 8: The name is just precious, you know what I mean? Just pressure.
Speaker 3: Well, that the beautiful move. Like you said, how's the beautiful move to distract him with the numbers where he gets his mind a thing?
Speaker 14: Because he's thinking three sixty one eighty.
Speaker 3: So that's a veteran right there. I tell you, I tell you what. I cannot wait till you ask him if he needs a cold drink out of your cooler.
Speaker 4: Oh boy, And hey, he.
Speaker 14: Hasn't had any strange sounds he's heard down there yet, isn't.
Speaker 13: Well, he's a little bit around the curve for me. So I'm gonna have to get out in my boat in front of his place. You know, he's he's got that big mansion down here.
Speaker 3: So I know, Gary, I just I just keep getting pumped down the list. Now you got you get already? Really if you look at folding money, I mean Brooks maybe.
Speaker 13: Ahead you know what, you know what I did with all day yesterday with more day?
Speaker 6: What with your farm? Working all day? I left about two thirty.
Speaker 4: That's not all day, that's not even that's half a day.
Speaker 8: What depends on when it started? Way you count lunch, it's only half a day.
Speaker 4: You go down to the city cafe. They open yet, No.
Speaker 10: They ain't.
Speaker 13: Well I think they are.
Speaker 4: I know how you work. I've seen you work.
Speaker 3: You didn't work all day, well about six hours.
Speaker 4: Hey Gary, have you been had any luck to find any help?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 13: You find nobody wants to worry about getting them stimulas kick.
Speaker 4: Hey, Gary, all right, call me about Gary.
Speaker 2: Ricking and Bubba Rick and Bubba.
Speaker 3: Jeff brooks Now is on the phone, Buba. Now, this is Gary, the bulldozer man that already called us earlier. Jeff is one of Gary's new clients, and he's trying to learn all the things about Gary. Uh, and he's he's been pranked already. Hey Jeff, Jeff, welcome to Rick and Bubba.
Speaker 4: Buddy, how are you?
Speaker 9: Good morning? Wreck If you want to go fishing, I'm ready.
Speaker 4: Got your lures. You didn't get the one eighty, did you?
Speaker 9: He listen?
Speaker 10: So Gary comes by. I want to I want to tell the whole story. So Gary comes by, wants to know if I want to go fishing. I did, And Rick, you don't think I got any instruction.
Speaker 9: While I was fishing, do you.
Speaker 10: I'm over there just I mean, I hadn't been fishing in a long time, go out there with Gary, just kind of relaxing.
Speaker 9: Fish a lot out of college, hadn't done it in a while.
Speaker 10: It's just me and Gary, you know, just just a moment and I'm fishing and Gary fishing and you can hear him, Rick, Hey, you got to get your ride tip up?
Speaker 11: Hey, get your ride chip up? You shitty boys. When's last time you forget your ride tip up?
Speaker 10: Let it sink to the bottom. I got more instruction if I fished on my.
Speaker 9: Mother and I was ready just to go in. Okay, But I had fun.
Speaker 10: And as you know, I went up to so his cousin and bought some bought a couple of things.
Speaker 9: And Gary went up there and picked.
Speaker 10: It all up for me, and you know he did he reeled me in early. I mean, Rick, you know Gary had been doing my work.
Speaker 9: But you know, for what a month or so? Now that's about all you But uh and I'll.
Speaker 10: Get to my land in a minute, or maybe it's Gary's land.
Speaker 4: But we'll talk about it.
Speaker 10: So, I mean, I got a lot to talk about about the land. So as I've headed up there to get the Roden riels that Gary had them all done for me, he goes, oh, by the way, I need you get this glure.
Speaker 9: I said, fine, I'll get it.
Speaker 10: He goes, you know, I forgot to get it for you.
Speaker 9: So I went in there and I was on the phone when I walked in.
Speaker 10: This place, the fishing hole and Clanton folks and about seventy year old.
Speaker 9: Lady behind the counter. And I was on the phone when I.
Speaker 10: Walked in, and that you know, they had a few riding riels over there rigged up for me, and she kind of looked at me, and I pull into the rod and riels, and I looked at her and I kind of moved the phone away to my face. I said, yeah, I need to grab ass three six.
Speaker 3: And I just see the visual, the visual of you moving the phone back by the way even show what I need.
Speaker 4: Let me finish with this call because I have two minutes on the clock.
Speaker 10: So I was on the phone as I said, and I looked over at the lady and she just stared at me, didn't say a word, didn't file that, just looked at me, and I felt a little bit of this uncomfortable feeling. I'm thinking this is not good. He didn't react, and I thought, I'm gonna get off the phone. Now I may have offended her. I'm gonna get arrested or something. So then this Then this big old guy comes walking in and I said, I pulling of those Roden rills. And I looked at him. I said, hey, and I need that grab ass. You know you know Gary, don't you.
Speaker 9: I said, oh, yeah, I know Gary.
Speaker 4: And did you know then what had happened?
Speaker 10: He no, he never said it wasn't the three sixty. He never said that call. He never said it was not the lure. But uh, he just he said, I think it's probably this. When he handed to me and I went to the trucks and Lucky, I need a pointed hat on my head.
Speaker 9: So I knew Gary had gotten.
Speaker 10: Okay, gosh, but uh, but Rick real quick to the land. Every time I go out to the property, I never see Gary, but I always get a call that he knows I was there.
Speaker 4: We warned you about this.
Speaker 6: We warned you, and here's what.
Speaker 10: I got this weekend. He goes, Hey, I know you went out to the property last week, and you know the turkey's laying eggs right now. You gotta be careful where you drive. I said, okay, and you know the deer is gonna be, you know, dropping here before you know it too. So thanks Rick for introducing me to Gary.
Speaker 4: Jeff, he's just getting started.
Speaker 14: Jeff, call Gary and tell him you're gonna do some bush hogging next week.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, Rick, he's already told me I can't get on a tractor. Your tractor is over on the property for a while. I don't know where it went. But I think this is.
Speaker 9: Gonna be fun for Gary. I hope he'll let me fish some We're gonna have a great time. You. I knew you guys were on me.
Speaker 10: This morning because my phone started bouncing across my death here at the house.
Speaker 4: So we can't let that go to Jeff.
Speaker 14: If you see a bucket turned upside down, just shoot it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Jeff, you have to watch every movie.
Speaker 9: I gotta proceed a coutume.
Speaker 10: But he could be rick about about franking you in the barn. But I've got a few ideas for Gary. We'll we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: If you want to have fun, because and and the guys on the show not true.
Speaker 14: You get the hunting and you come out at night, you're gonna be going into Gary's little fun house.
Speaker 3: But but be sure and ask Gary, because there was one win for our team. Ask him about say Rick said that you you get you hurt his dad down here. Uh and when he fell in the boat because you moved the boat with him trying to get out. Now, I don't know if you know that Frank I pulled on Gary, but it was a dandy he said.
Speaker 4: It got Tom tells.
Speaker 9: The ones that put him. I've got some ideas. We're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe we need to team up, you know what I mean. It may may just be that, but.
Speaker 9: I've got some ideas. We'll talk about him.
Speaker 10: Hey, I saw some snake around my place this week, and maybe Gary gonna get introduced to one.
Speaker 9: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, here we do.
Speaker 3: Me, you and Alan need to get together and talk about all the land that we bought for Gary.
Speaker 10: Yep, it's apparently so why you got you guys, have a good.
Speaker 4: Thanks to see.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Jeff, keep yourself doing right now. Hey what we just talked about? That's graveyard? Did you know that? So he put us there, I'm on the phone, I'm busy. Oh yeah, look and then he just puts the hand over the phone to stop because said, now I need you to throw in the three sixty.
Speaker 9: God.
Speaker 4: So you just can't get that off your teeth, can you? God love you all right, So we'll.
Speaker 3: You've gone after it a couple of times, and it's just not successful. He's got something on his teeth, and I keep trying to help him with it. He just can't get it. I mean, he just he just can't quite get it. That you may gut at that time. But I look over here, it's still there. Yeah, did you see it?
Speaker 4: I mean I don't even know what it was. Cannot get it.
Speaker 3: You know, it looks like a little like he bent into somebody's headphone and got a big.
Speaker 4: Old piece of the piece of black plastic on his teeth.
Speaker 3: And you know, how you go after you can't get it.
Speaker 4: Usually the worst drives you current.
Speaker 3: The worst one is if you hit a salad some of course, you know, got a big issue for me a lot.
Speaker 4: But do you get it?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 4: I tried? How many times should I say? You need to get that? I know it? Every time I thought I got it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's it and so yeah, so, so Jeff's been introduced to the world of Gary.
Speaker 4: Now it's so.
Speaker 7: Gary calls him, Hey, look, don't do this, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm wondering about. Is it possible now that now that Jeff is the new client for Gary, is it possible that Al, who's my nemesis, will now have to hear about Jeff all the time?
Speaker 4: Do you think that? Is it possible?
Speaker 3: I mean, you get out off the caron because Al's done. Al's done of those things where he's got Gary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean they've got a history. What's out before you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I think I think I may have been a little bit ahead of Oul.
Speaker 4: But it was very close, Okay, very clear.
Speaker 8: I mean like months, just a month or two head out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'll tell you he loves how about all the stuff out does for him?
Speaker 4: I mean, he can't wait to talk about it.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 11: I just got to tell find out. He had me over just cabin took him some steaks, Okay, I hear you, Gary, I hear you. I don't know if he's gonna be down there just holler at me. But yeah, I've gone through the whole thing about the bushog.
Speaker 3: You can't BushHog. Now they got them, I got them nesting in them eggs. And then they're gonna have phones after that again, what phones.
Speaker 4: We'll be back more ricking bubble coming.
Speaker 2: Up, ricking bubba, ricking bubba.
Speaker 3: We told you that, you know, Gary, the bulldozer man is here. He's been uh you know, basking uh in the glory of the New an E Show that he feels like he's responsible for.
Speaker 4: You're gonna be ten in Saturday.
Speaker 11: Gear.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're gonna You're gonna be You're gonna be right in the middle of it on that gear right. You going to the Big One?
Speaker 7: I can't well you had Matt put off.
Speaker 9: I did.
Speaker 4: I did because I've learned. Uh yeah, So are you going to the big.
Speaker 7: If I can get a ride up?
Speaker 8: I will if I get a ride.
Speaker 3: All right, So, so Speedy has told me about an incident with your dogs. Gwen has texted me this morning, you know, sweet little Gwen, and she got your phone on Well, I mean sometimes Gwen tells on you in my in my yeah and uh and so uh you know she helped us back there in the expo a few times, so so yeah, I couldn't depend on to get you and her and.
Speaker 4: Your daughter there.
Speaker 3: So uh So anyway, she says, something happened with you and you know these dogs that you care abound.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, you know, a couple of weeks ago us going down to the river stay at the place on the river. You know, I got, you know, little house down there, so I can't hode money.
Speaker 7: You can't, but well you hide mine. It didn't much. Uh But anyway, I stopped you.
Speaker 4: Talking about down there, like Mitchell, do you want.
Speaker 7: To tell this?
Speaker 4: You go ahead, all right.
Speaker 5: I stopped at the convenience store. You know, you always got to stop and pick up a few things. And I pulled in there, and uh, I left my truck running. You know, it was on you know, done got up to said me, seventy five degrades. And you know I didn't want one of them Ken or Carriens to bust my wonder out because my dog was in there, and and what my dogs was in there?
Speaker 14: And who's who busts the window Ken and Karen's oh yeah, you.
Speaker 7: Know, they get funny about that.
Speaker 4: Your dogs are too hot. Oh yeah, I left.
Speaker 5: I had a I've got a big boxer bulldog and uh, what's his name?
Speaker 7: Her name is Bella Bella.
Speaker 5: And I got Max, which is uh, uh what you called?
Speaker 11: Is she lived Jack Russell?
Speaker 5: No, that's uh, that's Tricksy. Well anyway, tricks he ain't even in there, yeah Trixy. Yeah, well Max is the lab, so he's he's usually in the back.
Speaker 3: You got Boxer, a lab and then Tricksy in there. Yeah, all three dogs in your ear running.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I pulled up and just got out. I just got to get a few things. So I went in there and uh come up to the cashier and put it on the counter there, and she looked up and said, what is that truck doing out this?
Speaker 7: And I looked up and I said, hell, that's my truck.
Speaker 5: And uh, that boxer bulldog had put that thing in reverse and had backed out of the parking lot parking lot, up the driveway onto a four lane highway going backwards north bound. And I said, I'll be back in a minute. You know, I broke out the door, you know, and I run up, run through the parking lot, up a bank and I run up there to open my door, and Bella was sitting in there shoes just looking around, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Max was in the back shat barking, you know, kind of like a you know dog dust.
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, Hey.
Speaker 5: I reached for the door hand on that truck and it was locked, and I had my f obey in my pocket.
Speaker 4: You're what my fog.
Speaker 5: And I reached in my pocket and pulled it out and luckily hit unlocked it because it's getting weak. It don't really want to work like yeah, and opened my door and uh, I said, belly, you're gonna have to get in the back seat. I got to get in right, and I was on the running board and going backwards, and they you know how traffic is on four lane highway on Friday evening, Yeah, active people was pulling off the road blowing home. And luckily I got it, you know, I got it back in the parking lot and I went in there and paid for my stuff.
Speaker 8: You know, so you left him in the car again.
Speaker 7: No, I put the mergency breck on cut it off.
Speaker 3: So is there any way And I know you're already thinking that all convenience stores have security cameras, don't they.
Speaker 4: Yes, is there is there any I hope?
Speaker 8: Oh oh, this would be tremendous.
Speaker 3: But if we could see you chasing that truck and trying to get in it and it out in traffic.
Speaker 4: He look dogs looking out like, what's the big deal? We're backing up going home.
Speaker 14: Cars like there's a crazy man backing into traffic.
Speaker 5: Well, the lady I walked back in to pay for the stuff. She said, I ain't belaving that. I said, well, hell, she ain't even that driving line. But anyway, it was it was luck that nobody.
Speaker 4: Didn't get killed, right, Yeah, So.
Speaker 5: I'm glad, my buddy. I got a state trooper down there. He the pope, I'm sorry, State state trooper Chilton County.
Speaker 7: Hope Heath poke oh, I said, hope.
Speaker 5: Now he's uh, I'm glad he wasn't watching that because he would have had that on them.
Speaker 11: Let me tell you if anybody's got it, please, if anybody no, no, we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: If anybody's got.
Speaker 14: It, have to find that, you know, please, Chilton County, where was I believe it's not already.
Speaker 7: It's on somebody's snapchat, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Tell us where you are.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 4: Give us.
Speaker 7: That's just the way y'all done.
Speaker 4: Dawson.
Speaker 7: You know we had to get Dawson on here.
Speaker 4: You gonna get on us about Dawson? Who are you? What do you?
Speaker 3: Joe Biden tell us all to your electric cars while he drives a Camaro.
Speaker 7: I'm doing just approximately.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 7: It was on four lane highway.
Speaker 4: Is it was it down there in the big city like Clinton?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it was in the big city. Donner a Clinton?
Speaker 8: Okay, right next to you.
Speaker 14: Ch How did that dog get it in reverse?
Speaker 4: I don't hope.
Speaker 7: I'm wondering if he can.
Speaker 4: He's got an opposable thumb. Now, don't most gearshifters.
Speaker 5: Most No, it's in the column, But most trucks or you know, it's the deer max you have to apply to brakes for and then pull it. Sure, put it out that there's something broke on mine, and I tested it.
Speaker 7: You know, if it's running, you just bump it down. You just bump it down. It wasn't in reverse.
Speaker 14: Wow, that could be bad if you're going forward at a high speed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well it'll just fall. Do you to look into that take out the shop?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I may have to see somebody.
Speaker 4: Who was actually driving which dog? Bella?
Speaker 3: Do you think if do you think maybe you should maybe let Max drive?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I ain't trying to bring up the obvious.
Speaker 5: I think you gotta start taking when to the lake house sometimes?
Speaker 8: Where's she at in the story?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: Well she don't go every time?
Speaker 11: Okay, okay, if you take a sweet little wind, it wouldn't have happened.
Speaker 14: Gwen, I want to ride with all those dollars.
Speaker 7: Now, mm hmm, Well what else we're gonna tell me?
Speaker 4: That's the kind of segue I'm looking for. It shows it down there by the tractor place. Yeah, okay, I'm closing in.
Speaker 8: It's got on thirty Highway. We got into it again.
Speaker 3: I'm getting that ship because I want to if I I believe, if I can find that security footage that Bubba will just say to the world Rick is the greatest friend ever.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Oh yeah, Look, I'll give one hundred dollars for it right now.
Speaker 4: Not even look.
Speaker 8: The thing about it is two hundred. Let's go fund me for somebody.
Speaker 4: We got it to see story.
Speaker 14: You can make two hundred dollars.
Speaker 7: That's right, exactly what what?
Speaker 5: What surprised me that she drove that truck between two telephone poles up the driveway to hit forward lane.
Speaker 14: I don't know how what you're about the parking spot with her other cars there?
Speaker 4: Did she come out of the parking pretty good?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you're going, wasn't that bad?
Speaker 9: Was? Now?
Speaker 4: What if you look? You saw that Paul doing that?
Speaker 7: Can you like toos the driving cat?
Speaker 4: He's leaping one thing out? He was hollering at the truck when he was running.
Speaker 15: Stop stop.
Speaker 4: That's true. Turn of lamb, lamb.
Speaker 7: Back your bake on.
Speaker 4: Bella did such a good job?
Speaker 14: You want on a trainer on?
Speaker 5: Let Well, if she keeps going, I'm gonna let her drive through the river from now.
Speaker 4: Sounds that you guys go the most.
Speaker 11: Of my axes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, who needs a tesla?
Speaker 4: When you got up a dog like Bella?
Speaker 3: The top of the hour, ricking bubba, ricking bubba. I had a situation and I was talking to Speedy about it. You know, we have our schedules and we put them down and we try to stay on top of them. Now, for my world, things had changed at home a lot, because here's what was supposed to happen months ago this week for me, this is what was supposed to happen is Brooks Big Love Burgess would be at j H Ranch in California for two weeks, and then as of yesterday, my wife and other son were supposed to be in r in Chapel Hill, North Carolina for a lacrosse camp. So what I thought was going to happen is that I would be here Thursday through Sat Sunday, just do my own thing, and so I kind of planned my life accordingly. But then Brooks Big Love Burgess had a back injury. He reinjured a back problem, so the doctor said there's no way he can go to Jay Tranch and do those ropes courses and do the obstacle courses and climb the mountain and all this kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So he's out.
Speaker 3: So I had to cancel that, and that also stuck me with a plane ticket. You know, we went through that thing with Delta that you can't refund. So I start thinking, all right, I gotta I gotta change this whole routine now. And the folks at Buzzbox coffee.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: Eric there with Comano Island says, we need you need to get up here. We need to talk about where we're going to the next level with this, and I need to show you some stuff. I want you to see the operation. And I said, all right, So I've got Big Love's got a plane ticket we got to use.
Speaker 4: He's now home, not in California. Uh.
Speaker 3: And Sherry and Brody are gone. Of course, the older kids they're they're working, they've got their own world. And I said, oh, huh so. Uh So anyway, I said, let's use the plane ticket. Let's go to Seattle, Let's go see the Buzzbox coffee people, and let's get that done. Since you and I are here for the weekend on our own anyway, Well, that's all great, and that's all worked out fine, and we leave it. We're leaving later in the show today, uh, to catch our plane. But one thing that you forget about is the things you had planned to do, thinking that that was going to be you were just gonna be on your on your own this week. So I had been asked, uh, and something that we've been doing, and I was, and I'm excited about this. I've been doing Bible studies with our high school football team and even with just the males in the in the classes the last school year. Well, you know, I was going to start that back in the fall, and I started getting some of the football players over the summer, which I think is fantastic saying hey, mister Burgess, we want to go ahead, and we'd rather we want to do some over the summer too. Okay, so we and we kind of picked that picked out on being Thursday nines.
Speaker 4: So that's great.
Speaker 3: And it's not a lot of them doing that right now because of everybody's schedule, but it's it's if any young males want to get in the word of God, let's let's rote more now, more than ever. So anyway, well you know, and this this strives you crazy speedy about me, is that that calendars are no good to you if you don't look at them.
Speaker 4: No. I mean, you have the greatest calendar in the world, and if you don't look.
Speaker 3: At it, it's it's it's no good. No, just go back in time. I was approached when I was speaking at a church back in June by somebody who told me about this great organization called Turning point. And this is kind of a halfway house rehab for men who have through drug abuse, alcohol abuse, have have kind of hit rock bottom, and this is to work them back into rehabilitation. And it's Christian base, meaning you know, it's really a one step program, and that's submitting to the lordship of Jesus Christ. And I love to get opportunities to go and speak to these kind of organizations because you talk about a captive audience. Nobody has to tell these men that they need something, don't. You don't have to convince them. They got problems, they know they did. So me trying to be efficient with the calendar, I said, I tell you what, there's one week I'm gonna be by myself for about four days. I know I'm pretty free, willing, I can do what I want to. Let's do it on Thursday, the fourteenth of July. Because I'm gonna be on my own. I do what I want to do that day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now keep in mind as the world as we begin to collide, I've told the football team, let's do a Bible study at the house because Big Love's home and that's his guys. And then I look at my calendar, and I say, what is this some of my calendar in the fourteenth Oh my goodness, turning point. And then I realized, okay, I'm double booked, which is classic Burgess.
Speaker 4: I've gotten better about that, so it hurt me to go back. I don't think you're explaining that well enough your panic in your voice. Yeah, when you screamed, speedy, what's today's date?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, Bud, it's the fourteenth, seriously.
Speaker 4: And then and then that's when it hit oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you think, all right, somebody's got to go, and it would end up being the football team, and that's where you'd have to go because these other people that are depending on men, and there's this you know, bizarre you. I know that it's a biblical principle that has been completely lost, especially with Hillary Clinton, and that is let you yes, b yes, let you know be no if you say, tell us why you're gonna do something, to do it right. And and so so, just as I'm about to and you know, I like to live on the edge a little bit, I checked with the guys and I realized I'm doing I can go speak to these men at five point forty five and the football team. He's not coming over to seven thirty. And I said, okay, all right, it's tight. Well to make the situation, so keep them out. I got no time to waste when once I start this schedule, phone rings.
Speaker 4: Hi, it's scary. Oh boy, oh boy, Hey Gary, what's going on? Hi? We ever gonna look at that lamb back there?
Speaker 9: Now? No?
Speaker 4: He never gives details. Now want back there? Can you be more specific?
Speaker 9: Gear?
Speaker 3: You know I have forty acres, you know, just come available there behind over to WUS. I said, you're talking about down at the farm. Yeah, you're gonna look at it. I mean, I guy, I say, you need you look at it? Somebody he's not going you want to come and look at And I said, Gary, I don't. And then it hitted me. I said, wait a minute. Where I'm going to speak to these men is right by the farm. So I'll just leave early. I'll do that first, go speak to those men, and then get back big gloves get bringing his guys in. We'll do that, go to bed.
Speaker 4: We're done. There's there's the day.
Speaker 3: Well, one thing that can't happen, and that's scenario is to get lost in the woods. No, no, Okay. That that's that there's no room for lost in the woods. Okay, So there's this thing where Gary he thinks I'm a city sliquor. So you can't tell Gary anything once. Once I go thirty minutes from Birmingham into Gary's world where he's king, then I'm an idiot.
Speaker 4: Right all right?
Speaker 11: I mean you know, y'all, go player. You don't know what Hey? You think I don't know eas woods?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: You know, I mean you know I've been the woods and I was a boy, you know what I mean? And I said, Gary, do you know this track?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know, I said, uh. I said, well, there's a there's a lake right here.
Speaker 3: I'd like to walk it to the lake. I like to see because I think it ends at that lake. I want to know how close are Oh?
Speaker 11: Hy, all you do is just take your hair and I mark on my phone. Okay, what that is somebody's phone?
Speaker 8: Okay, market on his phone?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So so we're standing there. Good, Hey, hey talk Gary? Hey, Hi, it's way well right? Hey, waits you move that way? I said, Gary, I think you got your phone upside down? Hey, you think I don't know about talking these woods? I said, you're I think you're looking at it upside down.
Speaker 4: So the map, the Google map or whatever is upside down.
Speaker 3: I don't I think that you gotta tell your phone go the other way. We're the opposite of where you think we are. And it gets mad at I tell you what, Hey, you're gonna come down here? Hey, you know I mean you can't have nothing. I mean I can't even have this phone without you're thinking.
Speaker 4: You know more about it?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 3: Now, I'm not saying no more about the phone or I know about these woods, but I'm telling you phones upside down?
Speaker 11: He said, not las right here, just go. I said, yeah, I think we need to go the other way. No, no, now, just follow me and God keep up.
Speaker 4: So we walked, we walked.
Speaker 8: We way real hot out there. We were real hot. We walk we walked, we walked, sweating.
Speaker 4: Now yeah, no, no, no, no, you.
Speaker 8: Gotta have a shower now before you go.
Speaker 4: Guess what. Guess what? My phone then does severe thunderstorm.
Speaker 9: Yep?
Speaker 4: I said, Hey, Gary?
Speaker 11: He said, how Hey, Hey, we don't need to be a call in this storm.
Speaker 8: We need to have back tremendous light.
Speaker 3: Hey, we've hey, I've seen the lady Land, I like it. There's a sault took over and they're so wide over right here, that's right, here's a water oak. Okay, hey, he's stamboering here. Bought this now, Hey, I like you.
Speaker 4: Hey, I like you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, you know you're not gonna have to buy it, so I guess you can like it. But hey, hey we can do something with well, but yeah, but I have to buy it, you know what I mean. So, hey, we need Hey, we need to head back to the house. Okay, I said, Gary, I'm telling you this is not towards the house.
Speaker 11: Yeah it is. That's right, here's old Thomas house. We start walking. We walked, we walk, we walked. Hey, say, right there there's Thomas. I tell you what you think? You know what you do?
Speaker 3: And like, I don't know these woods, I said, Hey, Gary, Tommy's house didn't have a giant lake.
Speaker 2: Bite.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I said, you said, a big body of water right there? Now, I said, I sat a little pond of and the time is mama. No, no, Gary, Tommy's Mama's pond is about as big as the broadcast pleasant teleport. That's a lake, which meant we had gone completely opposite of the way we needed to go. Oh no, because we had canceled go to the lake. Let's get back to the house. Correct, but we're still going to the cause he turned around. We were never headed to the lake, but now we are.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're about to cancel turning point.
Speaker 4: That's right. He goes, speaking of a turning point to turn around.
Speaker 11: He said, Hey, I don't know how that happened.
Speaker 4: I said, I got an idea how it happened. Your phone's upside down? You know what I mean?
Speaker 11: I tell you what.
Speaker 4: I said.
Speaker 11: He said, he's stupid phones. I said, no, it's not stupid phone. Gary, you had the phone. We walked in the wrong direction.
Speaker 9: Give me.
Speaker 8: I can't have nothing.
Speaker 11: I tell you what.
Speaker 4: You can't even have a phone. You can't have nothing or at the pace of crap. And I'm like, Gary, do you know how to get back?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 4: Wow? I meant corn this thing right there?
Speaker 3: I mean, I said, Gary, that that looks that looks like a pretty good clip.
Speaker 4: We've gone.
Speaker 1: I tell you what we covers from grounds. Yes we have Rick. I know you said you never will run. You don't like to jog, you don't. I need to know where you jogging. You know, I always said I'd never do one of those mud runs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you had to do one across country uphills over log.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now I changed my mind about that, ricking bubba. Now I need to go down and meet with Gary at the farm to talk. And Gary's already trying to get everything nice for this upcoming weekend as we celebrate the resurrection and spend time together on Easter and and all this, and so we're trying to think.
Speaker 11: He said, hey, we got to watch this. It's Coving nineteen. I mean, I've been down there till late and even Gwynn and I separated because she works at that pharmacy.
Speaker 3: I asked him, I said, are you ever going back to live with Gwen in the same house? Wow, I mean not long, not till I know, and.
Speaker 4: So so so anyway, not till I know.
Speaker 3: And so so he uh so I get there and he's al he's he's you know, cutting grass and all that. So we have plenty of distance, okay, and he just gives me a you know, waves at me like that, and he hollers, you know, from from the lawnmower.
Speaker 11: Okay, Hey, hey, what you going in man working on the barn. Tessis it? That's where you can hate? How's wore? You can't ship feet in?
Speaker 3: And I was like, Gary, we we can. We can work out the six feet thing. Don't don't worry about that. So now picture me inside the barn, okay, and I'm sweeping and I'm moving stuff, and I'm cleaning, and i'm i'm I'm wiping down the little sinking there, and of course you got to go in there and take care of the bathroom. And so I hear I hear coming up, you know, by outside. I can hear like weed eaters and stuff getting closer. And then all of a sudden, through through the wood paneling in the garage.
Speaker 11: Oh, I'm done out here? What are you doing in it? In the barn?
Speaker 4: And I said like, well, Gary, why don't you why don't you come on in?
Speaker 11: And hey, it's more than six feet after to the girl and I said, yeah, I hear at the goro and I said, gare, I think I think you're a lawnmower to knock down one of my things.
Speaker 3: To open to open up you to knock down one of my things to open up the barn door? You know how you have to open up and then you want to talking behind the.
Speaker 11: Hey, you done it there in the barn. As far as you're out there at the garage, got your a TV. You're gonna be the demmoter today.
Speaker 4: And I said, well, Gary, I said, you're gonna have to meet me.
Speaker 11: Way where we're gonna meet where we go?
Speaker 4: And I'm trying.
Speaker 3: I can't hear what he's saying. And I'm like, Gary, what are you talking about like that? And I said, you moved to where the law the walls, not his thick move move out.
Speaker 4: You think of rick, that's what as food workers here? What I noticed, mother, this is gonna slay you.
Speaker 3: I had to get him away from insallation as long as there was insulation because you know, we'd weather rised part of the barn.
Speaker 4: I couldn't. I couldn't hear what he was saying.
Speaker 3: And uh and so uh so anyway, so I said, Gary, I'm almost done. Hey, can you just kind of start what I'm trying to get out there? And the wrong you know like that? I said, what did you say? You're in pain? I said, are you saying rain? Say pretipit precipitate.
Speaker 4: Like that? And I said, okay, so because it.
Speaker 3: Was about to rain, and so then you almost have to do the thing where you're liking two different vehicles, you know what I mean, And you're trying to head up to talk about gates and so so then we get up there and it's.
Speaker 11: Hey, hold up right there, I think that's about feet And.
Speaker 3: I said, I said, Gary, you got me at forty feet, Gary, I'm forty feet.
Speaker 4: Can't We can't shout each other, Gary, Gary, we're having to shout.
Speaker 11: Well, I mean, I mean it's fix.
Speaker 4: And I said, well, yeah, but we're shouting. Gary, We're having to holler at each other.
Speaker 11: And is this what he wants the first date? You want to fancy?
Speaker 4: And I said, what did you say, Gary?
Speaker 3: Because now he's got the mask on, you know that to deal with. So this is now it's become shouting. So let me tell you what it is now. I'm like, Gary, raised your right hand if you said fenc or gate? Yeah, And then then he puts his hands up and and I said, I guess we need right here.
Speaker 4: You're right, this is too big for a gate. We'll do a fence right here.
Speaker 3: And I said, did you say what, Bob war I almost say no to Bob War and I said, no, no, we don't want Bob War the mask off.
Speaker 4: And let's just let's just do the let's just do the whole wooden fence like you have here.
Speaker 11: I think that.
Speaker 3: And I said, okay, well let's yeah, that's that's it. So I have to go through this, this whole routine. And uh, and then then he got angry because I showed him where people had snuck in and then and then and then he looks over at the bar bar fence that he's tried to put some sort of something, you know, that the city tries to keep him coming in there too.
Speaker 11: I'll tell you what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like you got kind of where he couldn't breathe. What did you say, Gary, You like he sucked in at the wrong time coming on, you know, And so it's it's just not even the same. So so Gary and I had to do that. And now keep in mind, there's three different places we got to go to talk gates and to talk fences, and to get signage in an area that's probably I guess we're there. We're trying to deal with. It's a little less than three hundred acres worth of stuff. But that's still this is the way of communicating. You don't realize something like this is not that big a deal if it's like a quick short conversation, but if you're trying to game plan and really talk something out.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 4: It is the most bizarre. He just wouldn't take it off.
Speaker 3: But the one to kill you is when he was just a voice on the other side of the wall in the barn. That's the part that was so fantastic. See, I think this has got Gary little spood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well Ricky won't see his wife.
Speaker 11: Hey, let me tell you when she's too exposed. And I was like, well, Gary, you can't. One day, you'll have to go back in the house for you. Why who says that?
Speaker 4: Well most people, you know. Yeah, So so.
Speaker 12: I don't know rick I was talking to him the other day and he said, you know, he's at the lake house.
Speaker 8: And Wins at the other house like Mitchell.
Speaker 12: She came by and stayed tonight, and he said they hardly talked to each other and she ended up just going on to work next day. And so when this thing's over, I'll just see you again. Because he won't he won't get around her. He's scared to death of them.
Speaker 11: Hey, let me tell you why, Hamley, he supposed to. Ain't no need to take it under chancious And you know my life and for what I do down here in Jamison, you know, I mean I pretty much keep away from folks. And hey, Grig, hold up this second.
Speaker 4: I see I'm I'm at twenty feet.
Speaker 11: Can you hear me this? Backup this? You can't want to fence right here?
Speaker 14: You thinking gate Rick, Maybe y'all could pull the vehicle side by side, just talk on the.
Speaker 3: Cell phone, and you know what, that probably would have made isolation, that would have that would have made that would have been more sinsecept he never has a good sales service, of course not.
Speaker 11: I mean, you can't even have nothing. You can't, he can't, you can't eat.
Speaker 1: And so he is he nervous about getting the place nice for this weekend, knowing sure he's gonna come evaluate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had a little nervous. I messed with him.
Speaker 3: I said, hey, won't you can come stand up on the hill and watch us. We can come over for Easter.
Speaker 11: N I'm just gonna stay down at Lake Neutral.
Speaker 3: But I said, okay, Well, so I don't know what his plan is this with with this, with we see Gwynn on Sunday, I don't know. So so that was that was my experience of the simplest things now are are are complicated, gret When you're experiencing anybody need, it's not and something.
Speaker 14: You can't get nothing done.
Speaker 11: I mean you can't, Bubba, you can't even have nothing, man, you can't even you can't even have it live. You can't even talk about gates and fenches and and stuff like that and go down to you know, the shitty dinners, you know.
Speaker 2: And have something Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy, and this is Rick and Bubba's greatest flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Rickin' Bubba's greatest tiss o.
Speaker 2: Rickin' Bubba, Rickin' Bubba