Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Flee Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects, And just like that, we're back on the air. Welcome back to yet another carefully reckless episode with your Girl just hilarious.
Speaker 2: If I sound tired, you guys are here.
Speaker 1: I'm coming from Baltimore just getting my hair done, and I live in New York, New Jersey. Now, like you know, between, I'm loyal thought and everybody's like, you know what, It's plenty of places that you could have got your hair done in Jersey and in New York and Brooklyn and Queens and all that, but I don't know them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna stick to what I know. Person.
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't go to Baltimore in the Hood to get my goddamn had done because we were head of a caller call up and.
Speaker 2: Envy sold to call.
Speaker 1: I had drove to Baltimore and I got my head and he's gonna say, stop the hood book a mess.
Speaker 2: Sorry, don't nobody going to to get it for her? Hand on?
Speaker 1: Trust me, I'm not leaving one to go to my old hood to get my hair done.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Kara Mac is definitely professional of all the professionals, and she has her own sweet so shout out to her. She's in Baltimore and it's not Baltimore City, it's Notingham, Maryland. And you know how you just say that one person that knows your head, that knows, like exactly how you like your parts, because I got full lockshaw knows how you like your parts, knows just enough baby hair to leave out or edges or whatever if you got them. If you don't, you have to take from your hairline like I used to, but now I have a little bit edges. So she knows exactly the amounts to leave out and everything. And have you ever gone to the hair salon and you get up and you like it, but then you have to go home and fix it to your exact liking. I hate having to do that, especially with the amounts of money that I pay to get my hair done. I don't have to do that with Kara at all, not one bit, not single a little bit. So I will be traveling no matter what. I will cross the ocean for Karra. Even though that sounds a little gap. It's about my hair, Okay, So we're gonna get into it.
Speaker 2: What do I be doing?
Speaker 1: I'll be fixing mess, and I'm gonna have Taylor reed because I don't feel like it.
Speaker 2: You already know what it is, so Taylor kick it off. Girl.
Speaker 3: All right, hey, Jess. So there's gonna be a lot of information that's taken. But I was in relationship for three years and I was unfaithful.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 3: There was this one girl I was seeing for quite a while on the side that my girl.
Speaker 2: Also knew about.
Speaker 3: Then this third girl came as in my girlfriend, the side chick and now another side chick, and I kind of fell head over heels for her, so she fell in love with the side chick. So I started seeing this third girl.
Speaker 2: We hit it off.
Speaker 3: Everything's good, and I tell her that I'm in a relationship and she says that she's cool with it, so as long as I'm honest with her and tell her the truth about everything. Mind you, she had just gotten out of relationship herself where the boyfriend was cheating in this and that. So I started to pursue something with this girl while still in a relationship. And one day I'm at work and she calls me saying that she found out that I had a second snapchat and that I was still talking to the one girl from before, and then she said that she basically couldn't trust me anymore and she couldn't see herself being with me. Not I only knew this girl for like a month when this happened, but I was head over heels for her and wanted her to be mine.
Speaker 2: So I did everything.
Speaker 1: Hold on, men, this person is doing all this in a relationship with somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but what I think it's her girlfriend found out.
Speaker 2: That's how it's making seem okay.
Speaker 1: So her girlfriend found out about the other girl that she fell in love with, she was head over heels with okay, all right, And then.
Speaker 3: I did the second snapchat. I dropped all my hoes and I tried to be faithful to her, but she just wanted to be friends and wanted nothing to do with me. Now, mind you, behind the scenes, I have a friend of four years who knows about everything about the side chick, about everything in my relationship at a time, and about this girl, every small detail. So after everything, and after she said she just wanted to be friends, she texted me one day and says that her and my friend hung out and that he confessed to have feelings for her. Mind you, this was a couple of days after she had decided to break things off with me, so I was still a little heartbroken.
Speaker 2: She said that she felt the same for him. There's a guy involved. Now I am so confused with the.
Speaker 3: How, and I have a retaliation anger of whatever you want to call it. I dropped both of them. I stopped talking to both of them. I called him a piece of shit. To me, he's scum. And the fact that he would do that to someone that calls him my brother is shitty.
Speaker 2: Okay. So her friends or brother, oh, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, So her brother started fucking one of her bitches, like her homeboy who she considers a brother, started fucking with one of the girls that she liked.
Speaker 2: But she is a serial cheater, so it shouldn't matter. Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 3: And as for her, I think she's a homie hopping bitch that they both s that I was overreacting to the situation and I had no right to be upset, which I can't understand because I fucked up and betrayed her trust. Okay, So her ex basically was fucking with her homie.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So the first girlfriend who she kept on cheating on like willingly and intentionally non mistakingly starts dealing with her homeboy that she considers to be a brother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m lord.
Speaker 1: So she seeks comfort under the sheets with the homie and the girlfriend finds out, you know, the world, the cheater, the original cheater finds out and she can't take that. Yes, they can dish it, but they can't take it. Yeah, okay, is that story done?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, jesus go in there's more homie hopping bitch girl after you done slept?
Speaker 2: Whatever? Read? What the hell please? She goes.
Speaker 3: I had no right to be, they said, had no right to be upset, which I can understand because I fucked up and betrayed her trust, but I try my best to get her back. And the fact that my best friend would go and think that it's okay to take a girl that he knew I want so bad, it's fucked up. So I'm sending this message to ask was I wrong for feeling the way I do this day and holding a grudge against these two people that I call friends, and one of them that I would have liked to call my girlfriend. It's been four months since we've spoken to either of them, and I have no intention on going back, but I want to know from you guys firsthand if I was wrong or right.
Speaker 1: Don't try and put this out on my mask. She did not say I want to know from you guys. She said, I want to know from you.
Speaker 2: Jess. Then what you are not the expert here, you're just the reader. Thank you.
Speaker 1: I love this show all right now, y'all see, I'll tailor try to get in on the girl.
Speaker 2: You are just the narrator.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 1: Hold up, hold up, I know the shit getting good, but listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial. If you love me, you'll listen. Okay, So, hell yeah, I think you was wrong. What the fuck you mean you was wrong? You was wrong from the jump. You just got a taste of your own medicine. Now, as far as the loyalty lies with your homeboy, okay, there's a few things I would like to say about that. Maybe he thought it was a free for all. Maybe y'all have shared bitches before. You can't say what bitches off of them? And what bitch is you feel me, especially if you're treating the main bitch like a side bitch. You know what I'm saying, so, and then is this a woman or is this a okay, and so your girl it seems like it is a woman man Okay, either way, I'll just answer two ways, just in case you are a woman or a man. So, if you are a woman, your girlfriend was bisexual, because ain't no way a man cause still if she was a full blown gay, okay. If you are a man, yeah, he broke the brother code. You're a homeboy that you considered to be a brother. However, he said he hasn't spoken to either one of them. This person said it either one for four months. Oh, you're giving them more time to be bumping the ground and then, baby, it no matter whether you speak to them or not now because they both give you a taste of your own medicines.
Speaker 2: They've been fucking Oh.
Speaker 1: Believe that the longer you don't talk to them, the more they talk to each other. So I just want to let you know you lost them and that's karma for your ass you need to do. I hate telling people to go heal because sometimes that's just how people are. You know what I'm saying. I don't know where you would be healing from, because I don't know your whole story. You just gave me the whole story. I'm talking about hoe. You gave me the whole story, not your whole story. So I don't know what I would be telling you to recover from, or to seek therapy on, or anything like that. But you lost them, and it is what it is. But you know what, this is a perfect case of you never know what you got til it's gone. Because you missed this bitch. I know you miss her. I know you do, or you wouldn't be writing me and revealing all of that crazy business surrounding your relationship when you know you're in the wrong. Sometimes people just need to hear their own shit repeat it back to them because you know you were wrong. You dropped the ball on a good girl eyes. I don't know she was to be fucking your home boy, but before she fucked your home boy, she was a good girl apparently, and you were sleeping around on it. Then you said you even fell head over heels for a second side, bitch, not the first one. Now, at first, I thought you were saying you were bringing these girls into your relationship, like that's one of you guys's desire. I mean, like that's a desire of both of you. Like you guys have like a not an open relationship, but what is it called? Like, yeah, a polyamorous relationship. We y'all have a third girlfriend and a fourth girlfriend and y'all actually go get bitches together or something like that.
Speaker 2: That's what I was like hoping that that was.
Speaker 1: But no, you was just outright cheating and falling in love on her, and now that she fell in love with your homie, you ain't talking to neither one of them. It is what it is. You obviously need a new friend and a wake up call because you need to be loyal. That's what loyalty is all about. That's what being faithful is all about. You love doing it, but you don't like when it's done to you. So your question to me was were you wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You were wrong because, like I said, this is just your karma. Bookie back, So it is what it is. Get back to me because I want to be updated.
Speaker 2: I want to know. I don't want to misgender you.
Speaker 1: I want to know if you're a woman, if you're a man, I want to know what you went through to actually get here, why you couldn't stop cheating on your girl. I want to know, do you tell that it's any reconciliation between you and your homie?
Speaker 2: How long y'all been homies? Is some shit?
Speaker 1: You know, you left quite a lot of meat off the bone. So yeah, period, Moving on, Go ahead, Taylor.
Speaker 3: Hey Jess, I can't believe I'm even saying this, but I'm very much attracted to my sister in law.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, what the hell is going on? Oh, I can't even believe I'm saying this. I can't believe you feel that way with the five All right, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Me and my fiancee have been together for almost sixty years now. I'm thirty years old and my fiance is thirty one. Don't get me wrong, I love my girl and I want to be with her. I don't know where these feelings for my sister in law came from, but here we are.
Speaker 2: My sister in law has always.
Speaker 3: Been around and me and her are real close because I did over smoking, even.
Speaker 2: Showed her how to roll her first blunt.
Speaker 3: She ended up moving to Virginia last year because her husband is in the military and got stationed out there. She came back here to Arizona after being going for about seven months she started for like two months and I didn't even I didn't get the feelings.
Speaker 2: Until like two days before she was about to leave.
Speaker 3: I always thought she looked good, but never looked at her in the way I do now. You have been texting every day since she has left and went back to Virginia. Nothing crazy, just TikTok videos and talk about random shit. I would never tell her how I feel because I don't want her sister my fiance to find out and wanted want to mess up our close relationship either.
Speaker 1: Well, if you got damn wife listened to can't fleet reckless baby, you'll be divorced by them all.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to do you ever, just think sometimes you ended up with the wrong sister.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: The sister in law was ambitious, sexy, and a hustler. My fiance, on the other isn't too ambitious. I think that's the reason I'm so attragic to my sister in law. Help me out, give me some advice on what I should do here.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what is the matter with you? You already married to the system. They're married, yet you're not married yet. Nigga talking about if they ain't married yet girl would still hope.
Speaker 2: Ah oh gosh, Okay.
Speaker 1: Now we got a commercial and if you click off of this podcast, I swear I'm gonna beat your ass. Listen now, I'm not even gonna lie neck like I've never been in this situation, but not the same.
Speaker 2: Not not mess with the wrong brother, no, but the friend.
Speaker 1: Like you know how you'd be like, damn, I gonna mess with the wrong friend because you jumping out.
Speaker 2: They are early in shait. You see this nigga driving you cute.
Speaker 1: He got his head on straight, and then you see another niggaho got his head on a little straight up. He'd be like, ah thish onng boy. Damn, I made a choice to quick all right. So I've been in that situation before, however I did not act on it. But this is even worse because these are siblings. Bookie, the fuck? What the fuck is wrong with you? Your fiance is gonna be mighty pissed with you. Now, you said you didn't want to tell the sister how you feel. Do you think the sister feels the same about you? That's something that you didn't let me know. And then I'm bonding over smoking baby, I even sort of how to roll her first blunt?
Speaker 2: What the hell is.
Speaker 4: Y'oll?
Speaker 2: That is crazy? That is so crazy to me.
Speaker 1: It's a little childish, you know, y'all bonding over being high and shit, that's crazy. But you said there are certain things that you do like about her, her ambition and so on and so forth. Are you insinuating that your fiance does not have ambition, she does not have like goals and you know, potential success? Is that what she lacks? Because I'm trying to figure out how you are more into her, sister. And then you said at first, you you know, did the we do all that like make you attract as her two days before she left? And then honestly, I don't think it's just innocent tiktoks and random shit that y'all speaking about. If you feel this strongly about her, and if you're writing me about her, it has to what you think, Taylor, I feel like it's it's definitely more. Don't get too happy, just answer and that's it.
Speaker 3: I think this sister likes him too, because why are you talking to my fiancees like y'all too close to talking?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, do you believe they don't they did anything I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't just jump ahead and say like, yeah, they've had sex, but I do believe that they've probably had conversations about it lightly or they have mentioned, oh, if I could be with you, this will happen if you weren't dating my sister, or I wish things were different those type of situations, as innocent as they could probably get it without crossing that line of physical intimacy or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I but what was the question again? How do I go about it? Or what the hell? Because what do you do well?
Speaker 1: Because the whole family knows you, so say if you do act like you in the movie, because they do the shit in the movies, they'll leave what they wit and who their heart lies with. The family gonna hate your ass, favel because if this is your fiance, the sister, you've met her family already and they'll hate the sister and they'll hate you. They're gonna be looking at you all for the rest of you all lives like these clown as holes.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. They're gonna look at y'all real crazy.
Speaker 1: And then think about the heartbreak that the sister would feel that your future wife would feel and you talking about y'all wanted to find out. This is a big secret that you would be keeping from her. I have no idea how this will play out for you, but I do think both of your asses need to be put on blast. And I'm sorry you are very wrong, and you should go about it by first sitting down with your fiance, telling your fiance how you feel.
Speaker 2: I know he probably listening to this shit like bitch, I.
Speaker 1: Would never go sit down with my but I think you should because this feeling is not gonna go away. And then you talk to her sister, and then you talk to the sister like, well, I told her, so we're sol and for some reason, I don't know if the sister will be with him though.
Speaker 2: I just think it's or the sister could be trapping the fiance. Like see, I told you, m.
Speaker 1: If they play a little games like that and my baby drop, I'm hungry, I'm pregnant the baby.
Speaker 2: If they playing little games like that, bitch, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 1: I would do that too, I ain't gonna lie uh my sister, I would cry lad on thinking everything.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, I got you, but that's.
Speaker 1: Wighty you know if they really doing that, that's all pretty that shit that I did in my early twenties, late teen. It's like, no, we're not doing that just to somebody's life. Y'all planning on walking down the aisle, be real with your wife. Sarpy can get you do any and everything. Tom heals all wounds. I don't know about this one, but buddy, you gotta be honest with the one that you're walking down the aisle with because when y'all exchange those vowels, y'all are best friends. You're making a commitment, like you gotta be honest, and sometimes honesty definitely pierces, like it hurts. But Tom heals all wounds, and I think that she would respect your honesty. She probably want to beat the hell out of her sister and push back the wedding, if not break up with your ass. But at least you got your truth out because if you don't tell her, i'ma tell him.
Speaker 2: So we got we got his name. His name is Jeremy, Jeremy.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Taylor, Jeremy. Like I said, I will find your wife, your fiance and tell her. If you tell, I'm giving you two weeks get back with me, update me, love you and ladies and gentlemen. Just like that, we've come to yet another ending of another episode with your girl. Jo's hilarious and Taylor so and I have something note soon announce this is the end of season three. However, I've just been renewed for season four Carefully Records, so I will be continuing to fix mess in the future. And I'm only taking a few weeks off, y'all. Nothing nothing big, nothing major, maybe like two weeks and then I'll be back with season four, new cover art, news stories, bigger stories. Taylor, you're gonna read again until I had this baby. Yeah, yeah, so she's gonna read from me, y'all, either her or Naya. Love y'all and in my deepest panboys, peace.
Speaker 4: Taken a.
Speaker 1: Handfully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.