Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 2: Reactions. This podcast all depends on you baby free.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Brooklyn Boys Slice time for episode three fifty six, and then yes, and then some, then some appreciate your feedback as in, and then somebody listens to episode two one and wants to talk about it exact because sometimes that happens. This is the podcast. This isn't the podcast. It's the episode about the episode. So if you missed three fifty six and any of the ones before it, go back and listen.
Speaker 2: Sometime we're we're interesting mildly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I have a question and I'll bring it up on the Brooklyn Boys. But we've done three hundred and fifty six roughly episodes fifty seven with zero and whatever, and well, you know, when we were doing like fifty sixty, we were like, oh, go back and start from episode zero, so you get all the jokes and the stories and they're right the ongoing themes. But is it fair at this point to ask people to go back three hundred and six episodes?
Speaker 2: I thought about that the other day.
Speaker 1: I really do think that it's cumbersome and they'll never catch up if we make them go all the way back. I mean, we let's set a new a new mile marker. Should they go back to episode like two hundred, episode three hundred call it even though no, here's what I Here's what I think ultimately we need to do and uh and maybe Adam geg our boy will will help us out. We need to put together a one hour retrospective, okay, that has the steak dinner story, how we got together story, maybe the milestone moments milestone but milestone conversations, not a montage, but like all you need to know to get to this point.
Speaker 2: That takes a lot. You think you're going to condense that into a one hour show.
Speaker 1: Well, I think if we go back and look at all the descriptions of all the episodes, you and I do that maybe maybe I do episodes zero to one hundred, you do one hundred and two hundred, you know, like go through one hundred descriptions and remember conversations that are integralt that are an integral.
Speaker 2: Integral, integral, integral.
Speaker 1: Integral, integral, integral. Part of the journey. It's a musical journey, right like Sidell's should be in there, of course, and uh, you know, uh, the uber but that's why I think we should do that, all right, Yeah, yeah, the ober rant, Yeah, the big box on my driveway rant. All right. So we'll figure that out and we'll get back to your We love a lot of loose ends here on the people'll get a sponsor. We'll get a sponsor just for that episode show. We've been talking about that for two years. Now.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. We do have a lot of loose ends.
Speaker 1: We just we love with the podcast that just keeps opening up loose ends and never tying them up. Now I listened to I'm sorry, I will get back to this. We'll get back to the we're doing Little Brooklyn Boys here. But I listened to the NFL radio on the weekends if I'm in the car on a Sunday. Yeah, And I forget which stadium. It doesn't matter because I think I think it's the network that sponsored but they like, oh uh uh, he was wide open in the uh University of South Florida campus end zone, like the end zone is sponsored, like, it's not sponsored by the team doesn't know about it, the stadium doesn't know about it. But the broadcast has sold the sponsorship rights to the right right, So whenever the announcers have to mention it, they have to reference the sponsor, got it right? And and uh, I have a friend who's on radio in Washington, d C. And for a while he was on the McDonald's uh like studio morning show or something like. They sponsored the whole right, So I feel like like Root's Chris Steakhouse. I feel like, you know, like uh, Diet Coke presents the Brooklyn Boys podcast like a title sponsor.
Speaker 2: All right, I like that we do need one of those.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're.
Speaker 1: In a big money position and you've got power and you like to make that happen, that would be great.
Speaker 2: Get in touch with us.
Speaker 1: Otherwise we're just preaching to the choir here, brody, Because how about this when when you said that would be cumbersome, I was going to say, thanks seven Mary three, of course, right, And now how about every time you and I play that that that's that thanks to the singer of that song a bit that we do that we go oh, thanks seven Mary three. By the way, that's sponsored by Spotify, Apple Music for In this case, iHeart radio because that's the only way you could get to drop a talk back is if you listen to the iHeartRadio app. You clicked on the microphone and you left us your feedback, and here's about an hour's worth, because my god, we've got a lot of these to get too scary.
Speaker 3: And Brodie Brodie and is scary. This is cha, by the way, this is the talk back. For the talk back, I apologize to your your your some of your slices that aren't familiar with the itis.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: The itis is a nod to a show called The Boondocks and it's on HBO Max episode US. Individuals in the melanated circles are very well familiar as to what the itis is.
Speaker 5: So to my.
Speaker 3: Caucasian listeners, I would say, consult with your black friend, Consult with your your more millenated friends, Browns, Latinos, Afro Latinos will clarify as to what the term the itis is in a more as a connected because my last itis moment involved the restaurant.
Speaker 6: Rudy's, Rudy Rudy.
Speaker 7: Yes, we went to Rudy's Clipside Park, had had a sumptuous Italian meal, went back home, go up on the bed, said let's watch weapons.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's watch.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So Rudy's has a very very heavy heavy meal.
Speaker 4: Ate.
Speaker 1: His girl Maria sent me a d M and said, hey, Brody, Marie at Chay from Philly sent me this video, and then the following week we went there. So Maria and Chay went to Rudis Yep, great, great place from Philly.
Speaker 8: What's up, Brooken boys, It's firm in Atlanta.
Speaker 9: Listening to the talkbacks on the November third cast, scary, this is a great opportunity for you to become the coolest uncle in the world. I believe you have a teenage nephew and he could be your wingman at these places that you are here to go to by yourself, earn yourself. So Brownie points of your nephew. So when you're old and decrepit, he'll take care of you.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: Not a bad idea. I'm already thinking about that. I'm like, I need I need somebody to take care of me. It may be my nephew.
Speaker 10: Lucas Brigler boys do if you can instant here crazy questions fors scary because scary.
Speaker 5: You still work at the.
Speaker 2: Morning show, so you might know the answer of this.
Speaker 10: I was listening to Bobby Lee's podcast Tiger Belly, and right there in the middle of the podcast, he does a ad, you know, he cuts to an ad. His ad INDs and I suddenly hear Elvis Durand's voice doing an app for Mercedes fans.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So sometimes sometimes Elvis's voice gets or any voices can get spewed across the network, you know, because if they buy it as a national commercial, it could run on any podcast at any time.
Speaker 2: Even if people don't know who else.
Speaker 1: Is that are listening to that particular podcast. At that point, they just like, all right, they want that, you know, they like the way he read the commercial, so you know, it's still a commercial for a car, you know. Yeah, and they gave Elvis the three bucks to do it, and so they got that money's worth. They'll just send it out everywhere.
Speaker 2: He continues, Yeah, dp.
Speaker 5: P, missy.
Speaker 10: So my question is do y'all sell the as that y'all read out to my Apple or Spotify or something as well, because confession time, I listened to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, but I will go to the iHeartRadio app to lead talkbacks, and I got the ieheart Radio ad for the occasion who listen to the Big Show live.
Speaker 5: But I was I was wondering because I know, again like.
Speaker 10: I was saying, I know, body Lee's podcast is an under the Elvis Duran podcast unbrothera or whatever.
Speaker 1: So I was I was notting to hear Elvison's voice.
Speaker 10: Are completely different podcasts has nothing to do with radio and uh so, yeah, I was wondering, like if you can maybe answer that question, if y'all sail your ads to other podcasts or yeah, well.
Speaker 1: You know the ad whoever sold it that they can buy that podcast, They can buy different networks that can appear on I mean, you could turn on your TV and before ESPN, you.
Speaker 2: Get a pre.
Speaker 1: Roll on your Roku and you can hear my commercial come up that the advertising is. It depends on what the client wants to spend it and where they want to spend it. But we have the ability to put out commercials out there much further than just the radio station in the podcast that we you know, target or are broadcasting to.
Speaker 2: If that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: I would like to add two things to that. Number One, you know, he always says he's uh, he's from NC, but that clearly means noisy call. Second of all, I want to give Scary Jones props because I don't know how many of you slices just picked up on it, and you're not going to ruin it, Scary, because you did a good thing there. Scary mentioned a commercial and a client that runs on right, and he didn't mention the client.
Speaker 2: I didn't mention the client.
Speaker 1: Props the Scary but not slipping that in. And I want to play the jiggle right now. We've got way too many of these to get through. Well, let's stop talking.
Speaker 4: Brody, Scary, Scary Brody.
Speaker 11: It's Alice from Philly. I just need to pick up for Scary for a second. I was not a fan of that bat shaming comment about Scary in the Power Ranger outfit. I looked at his Instagram and I thought he looked fabulous. Hard work is paying off. As far as the vacation by yourself, I think there are two separate things.
Speaker 5: I think going to a children.
Speaker 11: T Halloween party or a young girl's concert is pedophile. Ellis and Philly don't hate me. My talk back just shut off in the middle of talking, so I don't know if part two went through.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 11: I'm just saying that I think going to the Halloween party or the Sabrena Carpenter concert is pedophilest because they're geared toward a younger audience. But if you're doing adult them things, vacationing a cruise, going to the Island bar restaurant, all of that's totally fine to do as a solo adult male or female, and you would probably have a good time.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'm glad makes it clear. I didn't do any fat shaming, at least not with the power. I didn't even see the power rang your picture. I'm glad that some of the comments were out there. It's okay, it doesn't matter. It's it's called getting on any thread and leaving comments every thread. Every thread turns racist, obscene, or extreme in any way. You know, well, you know the you know the jingle Every thread begins with f F you. Yeah, you know, every kid. Have you ever met a thread that didn't go sideways for politics, religion, or anything? Yeah? Oh yeah. Also, I just want to add one thing and then we'll move on. Scary. Going to a concert that's geared for younger women or a Halloween is not a pedophilia thing. Having sex with children is pedophilia. It's just weird and creepy. And it might it might, it might worry the people there that that you're a little whatever, But that doesn't make him a pedophile. My, my, my obsessive concern about what people think around me, which is a problem of what they're thinking of me, prevents me from going to a Cyprina Carpenter concert because I'm like, what is going through this parent's head right now? These So that that's what prevents me from from going, you know, except you're the same person who goes on stage and doesn't care how you act and puts on a power ranger costume and doesn't care what people think. Right, So it really isn't about that. It's just about this one little, one little slice of the pizza that you get a little freaked out about that they might think you're a little creepy. Yeah, al right, here we go.
Speaker 12: Wait.
Speaker 4: Wait, wait MJ from NJ, Wait a minute.
Speaker 13: The brody, Yeah, do you really think he lives in senior housing?
Speaker 11: What's happening right now?
Speaker 2: The brody?
Speaker 14: Oh?
Speaker 13: I should have waited for your follow up where you said, you know, he doesn't really live in senior housing. You sounded very believable though, and I also like how you said it reminded you of people living in senior housing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I love when Slice Time calls really reflect other Slice Time calls and they're not talking about the episode.
Speaker 2: They're just talking about other Slice timers.
Speaker 1: It happens.
Speaker 8: That's fine from Brooklyn here.
Speaker 15: Uh yeah, I feel the same way about the nine to eleven thing. It is went cathotic to talk about it. It's a sad day. I remember it exactly. You know how it happened.
Speaker 16: Where I was turn right on the Stoniers Boulevard, where.
Speaker 15: I wasn't everything else, never forget. New York has forgotten. I hate to say that.
Speaker 1: All right, we're not going to get into that. We weren't laughing at the nine to eleven. We left at the factors navigation.
Speaker 2: And the navigation brings it up.
Speaker 1: We would never laugh at Viney or that topic.
Speaker 17: So okay, Brooklyn boys were making noise.
Speaker 4: Can you guys please host.
Speaker 17: A karaoke competition on Slice Time.
Speaker 4: We call in, we do our song, we get the.
Speaker 17: Vote for the winner, and.
Speaker 6: The rule is the songs can only be from the movie.
Speaker 18: Ain't crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think you lost me there at the very end. I was right there with you up until that last point.
Speaker 6: Hey it's DC uh uh.
Speaker 19: I gotta say, first of all, congratulations Scary for working out most of the week.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And second, Brody, you're kind of a dick when you drink. Maybe that's why you don't as much.
Speaker 1: All right, why was I? I don't remember being a dick. Also, I didn't drink. I had a little bit of alcohol that made me a little tired. I wouldn't say Cooper Boys.
Speaker 5: DP from the NCO Scary.
Speaker 10: Don't nobody give a fuck about that damn parade you worried about?
Speaker 5: Who do Halloween?
Speaker 20: Like?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 10: This represent your own motherfucker town? Represent Halloween for hobo again boat or Jersey City or some shit like that.
Speaker 8: Fuck goddamn Manhattan.
Speaker 2: You ain't got nothing to do with Manhattan, motherfuckers. No, I'm playing dog represent whatever.
Speaker 5: You want, man.
Speaker 10: I just I'm just talking to shit because I'm at work this Thursday.
Speaker 5: This is my Friday.
Speaker 10: I'm but I'm going to the casinos Saturday, to y'all with If I hit big at the casino Saturday, I'm buying iHeartRadio so I'll beat your new boss man till everybody is getting a pay cut, nobody's get being raising.
Speaker 19: I'm sorry, I'm after.
Speaker 1: The money, Brody.
Speaker 10: I give you like a ten thousand dollars retirement bonus, even though you retired like twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: But I got you this.
Speaker 10: Holy did shit, Scary Jones, you're one hell of a fucking man. Twenty minutes total on the rowing machine. God, man, I could never you know, just I don't know.
Speaker 21: I'm so shocked.
Speaker 10: Man. That's almost unhuman for somebody to work out for a total of twenty minutes on the rowing shit. By the way, scary ten hours throwing thousands of pounds of illuminum around all fucking day.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 10: Come on, man, I'm sorry about that. I was a little rude, but actually I take you back. I'm not sorry.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 10: Scary twenty minutes actually, congratulations, But come on, Dog's only twenty minutes.
Speaker 5: Man, let me hear you.
Speaker 2: When you got an hour on the rower, that's when.
Speaker 1: That's when we're talking. That's when we're talking.
Speaker 2: But I'll tell you twenty.
Speaker 10: Five dollars and I'll buy the bottle of Bailey's chocolate if you get drunk on the podcast, just one time, Just one time, that's.
Speaker 21: All I'm asking.
Speaker 2: I know it's against your.
Speaker 5: Morals, but hey, I love that.
Speaker 1: I'll it's not a morals thing at all, not a moral sing I I I. One of the reasons I don't drink is I don't like to not be in control of my wit and the speed of my brain, and anything that slows that down bothers me. So it's not more. I know, I don't judge people having a good time in the safety of you know, they're not driving and they're you know, they're they're of age. That's not a moral thing for me at all. It's just I don't like to be influenced by anything other than but boom my quick wit. Certainly not under the influence either, correct, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 21: The boy podcast.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, was that your big your big joke to hit the commercial stage? You're like the stage or you're like, sure, not under the influence boom that.
Speaker 22: Todd.
Speaker 1: That really wasn't a very big ender. I wasn't trying to if it was really trying very hard. It was time to take a break. I said what I said, and we moved on. This awkward, and he didn't. You didn't even you waited like two seconds. Okay, okay, I'll be quicker. Just go back and rewind that and listen how awkward that sounded. Here here's a recreation. I guess. So you're also under the influence.
Speaker 10: It's Boys DP from NC here scary. I know you said not believe any talk facts about Brooklyn Boys Live, but here is just a couple of ideas.
Speaker 5: From Brooklyn Boys Live.
Speaker 10: Hey, you gotta record two episodes. You gotta do with live slice time, Maybe pass a mic around through the crowd, let the slicense ask their questions live. Second of all, you definitely gotta fuck. I don't forgot the goddamn idea, dude, I got a damn I can't believe I'd just forgotten.
Speaker 2: My Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 5: This DP is c Yeah, bullshit.
Speaker 10: Background noise out.
Speaker 2: Remember what the fuck I was gonna say.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say a lot of major podcasts that do live shows tour and go around the different parts of the country. So maybe look and see where most of your listeners are and do it there.
Speaker 1: I don't By the way, if we ever wanted a big way to lose a lot of money fast. Then we'll go around the country and do a tour. Right, yeah, we don't. We don't have that kind of transportation in the budget.
Speaker 17: I don't decorat no tree, and I don't.
Speaker 4: Need no potato lucky bottle.
Speaker 17: Get this old woman's balance of squeeze, because that's just who I am.
Speaker 2: She's on one.
Speaker 1: Thank you Ray. Yeah, that's why I don't excellent work, compliment incoming.
Speaker 19: Scary, excellent work getting after it in the gym. David Brody is under estimating what you're putting yourself through. Got an idea, David Brody goes through one of your training sessions with you, we hear about it. You get to take him to a steak dinner. He gets his steak dinner. You get to show him how grueling the workouts are.
Speaker 1: Just a thought, let us know, all right, I like that idea. Oh I'm up for that. I'm up for the scaries regiment we have with no pre training. We have two rowers. There were two of them side by side. You want to go, you want to go second for second with me and and and if I perform, if I outperform you, I get a second steak dinner. That was already, the first one that was never in the one that was never in the cards. Yeah. Yeah. By the way, for those keeping track, I've three consecutive weeks of four days a week. This week I'll be doing three, and next week I'll be doing three because I well, well, we have obligations, so I just can't physically make it over there. But get he's still going to rest for three minutes every two minutes. No, I'm getting in there for days, and this is a big improvement. I used to only get in there twice a week, sometimes just once.
Speaker 23: Brodie and scary never scary Embrody, it's.
Speaker 1: Wait what what? What from CT? Have you gone to Target yet to get your seven pound weights so you can work out at home? I have ten pound weights. I have two ten pound weights. Had you get no? I bought two? No, ten, you're up to ten pounds now, I bought two ten pounds, so I could, you know, you know, throw them around my room.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Throw them around?
Speaker 24: Brody and scary never scary and Brody it's well from CT. Yeah, Well, I mean, come on, like, what what's up with your people's Brody? Well, I guess I'm not surprised they're your people's but fucking three pennies.
Speaker 23: Three fucking pennies.
Speaker 2: Who gives a shit?
Speaker 1: Exactly? It's not my peace.
Speaker 23: They had me and Nickel.
Speaker 24: I look at it his first, blit second and be like, hey, whatever and just move on on my day, don't give it a second thought.
Speaker 25: But three fucking pennies. And I can just hear you now saying, oh, but you know, if it was a nickel and the two pretty different, blah blah blah. It's fucking three pennies.
Speaker 23: Man.
Speaker 24: Neither one of you guys are broke like that, Like, come on, man, who gives a fuck?
Speaker 23: Man? And also regarding the you know x nay on the.
Speaker 24: Event, can you believe slices are leaving talkbacks about the live event x nay on the event?
Speaker 23: They I know you guys said not to leave any talkbacks about it, but fuck that fuck. Yes, we're in. Make that ship happen, thank you of any nice.
Speaker 1: Good day, Yeah, Brody would un it would be it would be envey. It's not about my pennies. First of all, it was it was paper menu. Who I want to point out I believe is uh Irish. I'm in an Italian. Second of all, it's the principle of the fact that the cashier took it upon herself to just say, I'm not gonna give you your change, So.
Speaker 2: Understand the principle.
Speaker 1: I get it that I've been that situation, but full on Scary also said if the gas guy shorted him three cents, he'd want a little CLICKI clickie with the gas I do want click clickie. Don't shot me on ninety nine right, So if Skary wants to CLICKI click you three cents, my my friend payper menu is entitled to go, hey, where's my three cents? Berdie someday, hold on, hold on, hold on. Someday you're gonna be at a store, wil frim ct. You're gonna be in a store and something's gonna be three dollars and three cents, and you're not gonna have the three cents, and they're not gonna wipe that three cents away. They're gonna hand you ninety seven cents worth the change, So that three cents would have saved you that bullshit. Sometimes you need pennies until sales taxes ten percent all over the world. Pen and at least in America say.
Speaker 26: I'm always on your side, but why can't you just mention the names.
Speaker 27: It's like you're just teasing us.
Speaker 1: Exactly I did it.
Speaker 2: That's why I spoke.
Speaker 26: About it, and I'm sorry, TUTSI rolls are just a fucking piece of shit. Candy sure, don't give them out.
Speaker 15: Don't give him out.
Speaker 26: That and worthy originals.
Speaker 2: I agree with her on all these points.
Speaker 1: Okay, first of all, well you'll hear later, and I hope you hope you'll leave a talk back, a second talk back where I did say that the celebrity wash was Ed Lover, famous DJ, famous host of empty and you MTV raps that's who it was.
Speaker 6: Hey Forckle Boys, Shami from Queen's Here.
Speaker 28: Guys were talking about retail stores being early for Christmas.
Speaker 6: The first week of October. I was at holes.
Speaker 28: I decided to do some shopping, look for some fun Halloween shirts. There were none, mind you, first week of October and was already out and replaced Halloween.
Speaker 6: There were Christmas trees and Christmas.
Speaker 17: Decorations and all that, and I'm.
Speaker 6: Like, what the fuck is happening. It's the first fucking week.
Speaker 1: You know what, Jamie, but Coals is not the be all, end all for Halloween solutions for your clothing. Is you can go to a lot of other places and you could have found something.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you know what.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't be narrow minded and be like, I'm only going to Calls and what it's the first week of October and they don't have Halloween stuff. The reason you go to Coals for the T shirts is they usually have a very large selection of the they have. They have these wooden tables right with their multi level tables full of T shirts at a good price. So I get why she was going there. Plus, but there's like twenty other places and the internet. Go ahead, but scare, you can't try them on. You gotta get to wait for them Amazon to ship them. If it's Amazon, try them on, then send them back another size, or order four sizes and hope for the best. There are more stores than just Coals here. Yes, you have complained on this podcast about Christmas coming too early in the stores you have. I get it, but that's not you make it sound like that there's nowhere else that you could find clothing that.
Speaker 2: Have to do with Halloween.
Speaker 1: Okay, So does that mean you can't complain about anything because there's always some place. I'm just in the in the all right. I want to point out that I didn't know cold Halloween their Halloween shirts. No they're not. They're knowing for t shirts. But I'll tell you what. You know what holiday never comes too soon in the stores and nobody complains about it. Christmas Honkah conkah what I mean Christmas? Everybody complains that Christmas comes too early in the stores. You never see the honkikah stores the merchandise out too early. You never see the stores getting ready for Hanakah too early. It's it's always right at the right time. Too lake is no one knows what it is.
Speaker 29: Pizza delivery guy here, Yeah, bro to your funny man.
Speaker 5: Thank you said in.
Speaker 29: This story, I played the part of your boy. Oh man, that's funny, dude. Love you guys.
Speaker 5: Man. You guys do a great job.
Speaker 29: I love listening to your podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 29: I always look forward for the new episodes to come out. Keep doing the good work, guys.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that. Thanks for the flowers.
Speaker 5: Brooklyn Boy Danny Vigerry City.
Speaker 19: On subject of phrases that parents saying that make no sense.
Speaker 30: My mother, when pissed off at me, would call me mil criado, which literally translates to badly raised it.
Speaker 5: Every time you would say, it's like, what the fuck you raised me?
Speaker 23: Right?
Speaker 2: She's insulting herself.
Speaker 6: Hey, lcomeat me from Wens again. I would love to come to this live podcast, meet up, food drink event in Manhattan. That would be awesome. I would be so down for that. Well up for that, I guess, because I'm sure I don't thing.
Speaker 28: You can't do it when Scary is on doctor Lose your Fat Ass or whatever his name is, because then all he's gonna I do was munch on the blueberry.
Speaker 6: All night and won't have any fun. But I would love to be there with my boyfriend. If you guys do.
Speaker 2: This, very perceptive of you.
Speaker 1: You got it, Jamie, Hey, Brodie's scary.
Speaker 18: It's Lauren from New Jersey. So the weird thing that my mom used to say to me when she was angry with what I said, I guess was you're a sick puppy. And I think about it, I really don't understand what it means. But there was this one time in fourth grade and elementary school where we were putting on a play, and the director asked us and see if our parents had any extra furniture to bring in as set pieces. So I went home and I asked my mom if we could bring in the giant sectional couch from our basement, and she said, to me, for asking.
Speaker 6: You're a sick puppy.
Speaker 18: So the next day I went into school and the teacher asked, what did your mom say say when you asked if you can borrow the couch? And I just go to the teacher her a sick puppy. So that got lost in translation. Anyway, love you guys, Have you have a good week?
Speaker 1: The origin of sick puppy? Yeah, I don't know. That's the weird thing to tell your kid. We can google that, I'm sure.
Speaker 17: Even when plastered. Brody falls through the podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Brody, Man of the People last year had had two ounces of milk and Bailey's Yeah.
Speaker 2: The way to power through scary.
Speaker 17: It's called a farmer's walk. And in interval training the rest period should not be longer than the workout.
Speaker 5: Come on, and why.
Speaker 6: Are you always on the rower?
Speaker 1: Because I got to get my cardio in. It's either the rower, the bike or the climber. That's the cardio right there.
Speaker 31: Brody's scary, scary and Brody it's gas test bombs up in this bitch.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 31: No, I'm not a swinger. I'm not a swinger, guys. I don't swing. Happily married, heterosexual female. But hey, more power to the people that can swing. Listen, if you want to go for that, I say, as long as you're two consenting adult who gives a shit what people do in the privacy of their own bedrooms, scary, you might be right. They could be swingers. Would you swing with them if they asked?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 31: I definitely have a story about swingers. One time in college, I was up in the clurb scary likes to stay up in the clurb, and had a couple approached me that were like, hey, you know you're attractive.
Speaker 23: Would you like to fuck?
Speaker 8: And I'm like, whoa excary.
Speaker 31: They're like, yeah, no, we're swingers and we're just looking for a third tonight. So you down, and I'm like, hey, guys, very thank you very much for thinking that I'm attractive and I appreciate that. However, not my style. And they were like okay, cool, and they just were like We're gonna go move on to find another hot chick that we could fuck tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm like, go for it.
Speaker 1: That's why I think that it weren't swingers, because I feel like swingers are very direct, forthright, and you know within thirty seconds what they're up to, and because they approached exactly the way that couple approached you. So I'm thinking, yeah, that my girlfriend was wrong.
Speaker 31: You know, Scary Brody's had a good point, you know, how do you know? I guess the question is becomes are there people out there who are openly swinging like the people at the club, or are they just like, you know, behind closed doors kind of swingers, Like you know, they go to parties and they drop keys into a bowl, and whoever's keys you pick up, then you get the fuck your wife? Is that how it works? Listen, swingers, I want all the swingers out there in America on Slice time right now answer our questions about being a swinger, because I have too many.
Speaker 21: That I want to know.
Speaker 1: Wow, she is all in on swinging, so the thought of it, yeah yeah, yeah, into it.
Speaker 2: She's yeah, she's intrigued.
Speaker 1: She's intrigued. Yeah yeah, yeah, So she's buying the pineapples. Are you saying there's a chance.
Speaker 17: Oh, this is getting ridiculous with this penny non sense. When is it going to.
Speaker 5: Work in our favor?
Speaker 17: Like, when is it going to be like, oh, sorry, man, I stopped at twenty dollars and three cents at the guest pump. And when can we say, oh, this government doesn't make pennies anymore, so you know, I guess I'm just stealing three cents of gas.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's like, when is the butcher? I mean, this is the guy at the deli counter ever underslice what you asked for? Oh, give me a pound. Oh it's a it's a one point three pounds, all right, Joe, buter's okay, one point nine Yeah, dude, the they we already talked about this. They deliberately do that. Yeah, and they have to go over and they have to go either on the button. If they go over, it's on them. It's on them. Oh on the gas.
Speaker 27: Yeah, abersome boys. It was so exciting to hear your podcast. It was really great again, like this Maryland from Omaha. You nailed it again. And I've had such a bad week. Someone tried to break in my house. Oh, shit on Halloween at two in the morning. That's just another story. But I didn't go back to work till today, and I heard at least four people at work going, I can't believe it's no vena.
Speaker 17: Reggie here, Brooklyn.
Speaker 5: Boy's why it's closing offtion at the venue?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 1: I can't wait that guy, right, contain your Skyler.
Speaker 17: There's no way Reggie will go to that. She is horrible at driving in the city. She can't find anywhere to park, and she'll have a panic attack before she.
Speaker 4: Ever gets to the venue.
Speaker 6: Plus you'll get arrested because she'll be naked.
Speaker 1: Good point, Scott. The reason, Okay, I love when Reggie and Skuyler have an internal dialogue. It's like the left side of her brain is talking to the right side. It's not not an internal dialogue. They're leaving talkbacks. You mean external doubt. Well, it's like an internal dialogue that's being shared with us. I picture it as an internal dialogue, even though it's toward us.
Speaker 27: All right, continuing, Okay, last one. My dad always said I'll give you something to cry about, and obviously I felt it was worth crying about because I am crying and I'm upset. That is the stupidest thing to cry about. I am already crying. Okay, seriously, parents.
Speaker 1: I love That's a good one.
Speaker 32: I like that.
Speaker 1: The stupid parents say, yeah, this one has no audio in the cut.
Speaker 17: Next from New Jersey. That's not why she missed the meetup. She missed the meetup because her mother was dying and she was spending her last days with her. And yes, eventually her mother passed, so it was very sad. But if she wants to pretend it was because she was a vegan, that's fine.
Speaker 1: It sounds to me like the last cut was supposed to be Reggie but there was no audio there.
Speaker 2: It was a corrupt file.
Speaker 22: You know what, kid, I know we've had our differences in the past, but deep down inside, I want you to.
Speaker 33: Know that I've always believed in you. Even though everybody gives you a crap about your merse, your trip to Palm Springs, you're squeakyr red soul shoes, and your overall boysons.
Speaker 22: I'm here to tell you don't listen to them, kid.
Speaker 2: Try and bring you down.
Speaker 22: I'm asking you let me be your manager. So what what happened to others won't happen to you. They've been brought down because they didn't have a manager to protect them.
Speaker 1: I guarantee if you let me manage you.
Speaker 2: I'll have you in your own d and no time at all.
Speaker 21: And I don't even have you eat in your own a by a midness sway sacred?
Speaker 22: Shall it dance together? We can reach the stars. You'll be known all around the world. You'll probably even get a shut.
Speaker 10: There.
Speaker 1: I see it.
Speaker 2: At an exhibition match with Jick Paul.
Speaker 1: Come on, kid, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Let's dance.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the rocky references. Thank you Mickey, that was awesome. Come ons good, you can do it.
Speaker 34: Row row row your boat, take a break, row row row your boat, take a break.
Speaker 5: Heel the crust?
Speaker 8: How bid?
Speaker 34: How how swing back medicine balls? If you were warning off among it with your mers left, left, right, swing all around like a helicopter. No one will a float you, not even thy roam for training pair, No choke chicken, squeeze, wiz really squeeze really be careful now, as you don't want to pull an ass muscle. That's the less muscle you want to fool. Go on, schoolie, you can do it. Let's go. Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 35: Berry, no doctor pedastream this year, buddy, nothing but tying an exercise, exercise and diet and remember women or whatever floats your mode week in ly, Yes, sirree barbarato, let's go.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, mother trucker.
Speaker 1: You know, it doesn't get it doesn't get any better than that on that break. It doesn't get anything, though. I gotta tell you it was funny, but he left out there. Now take a break. Now take a break. That's a break pot. No, I'm gonna tell you, take a break.
Speaker 8: With Scary and Brody.
Speaker 1: You see like what I did there going into that second commercial break, that was like, that was professional. I like the first break yeah, okay, that was awful. The first one was yeah, first, oh for good.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm paul.
Speaker 36: I think this is the first time I'm gonna go. I wish I can not make fun of Scary or anybody. Uh, this is legally to say it's scary. Congratulations, I'm going to the gym. Congratulations on doing what your trainer is telling you. I think he's giving you too much trust, but congratulations, buddy.
Speaker 14: Right heybee boys, it's rich. I wanted to comment on. When you guys were talking about how people always say, can you.
Speaker 6: Believe it's November? Can you believe it's October?
Speaker 14: And Brody you said, make a note and see if you say it or other people say it my patients at my dental office. I swear to fucking god, it's all people know how to talk about.
Speaker 6: Can you believe it's November already?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I couldn't fucking believe this.
Speaker 14: Sit down, Shut the fuck up and open your mouth, because they all say the same.
Speaker 1: Fucking yeah, we're a bunch of robots.
Speaker 14: But you know what, like Scary said, it's a form of small talk, you know, Brodie, when you were like, ask them how the kids are or how they're doing, or how was the summer?
Speaker 6: It's all the same all it's the same shit. Everyone's going to say, good, everything's good. I'm good, the kids are good, my summer was good.
Speaker 14: So you know, I don't I don't know what to say anymore. I asked them, I say, how are you feeling? You know, you had a busy day today.
Speaker 6: I don't fucking know. I try not to even talk to them about work because no one wants to talk about you know, It's funny.
Speaker 14: Actually, my patients for some reason always want to know about my dating life and if I'm dating anyone, and sometimes they get a little too personal. So I always turn it back to them and I'm like, let's talk about your gum disease, let's talk about your teeth. How much are we flossing today? But you know, I'm hygienis, so of course I'm going to be talking about floss because it's it's all I talk about floss.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but sorry, ahead, my my Hollampull, my hygienist who I've gone through for years. Scared you've met my hygienis. I hung her up to meet and Rique Glacier.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Remember she will ask me questions about my family with my mouth like open, with the thing in my mouth. It's like, oh, how how are the kids?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 1: I think she does that because she doesn't want of her bose answers, so she knows that with your mouth open like that, you can give her three word answers. Ask me, ask me yes or no, question like oh they're home from school.
Speaker 36: Paul from Jersey three cents uh, three cents today, three says tomorrow.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of money.
Speaker 36: These change They're gonna make money because they know people will complain about two to three cents, and he's changed all these stores.
Speaker 5: They're ripping people off.
Speaker 36: And the whole bullshit about pennies not being available, that's not true. They're just ripping people off for pennies and making money. When you put her all together, Paul.
Speaker 1: Thank Paul.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 1: If they wanted pennies, they can get their hands on pennies. Even though we stopped producing them, you could find them.
Speaker 16: There's still million boys Jenda Grumer here, Hey, scary, I see your point about what you were saying about me being a girl going by myself.
Speaker 1: Touche my friend, touche.
Speaker 16: But if you did want to go to Disney World, you could always take Gandhi because she's never been. I bet you guys would have a great time going together or going with your significant others too.
Speaker 1: Not a bad play, by the way, I don't know what microphone or phone or a soundproofing she's in. Play that call again for a second. Listen how clear? Yeah she's te verb, but you know what she's doing. She's talking right into the microphone on her computer. This is right, hey, Brooklyn.
Speaker 16: Boys, jender groomer here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sounds beautiful, Superchristal.
Speaker 1: How is she listening to?
Speaker 2: Well, let us know in the next lifetime.
Speaker 1: Is that is that talkback on your computer? You could do it in your computer.
Speaker 2: You could talk right into the computer.
Speaker 1: If you don't think is it is there a talk you can talk back on the website. Yeah, you can absolutely.
Speaker 2: I'd like to know how are you communicating with us? Is it on?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 2: That's not a phone? That's that sounds like.
Speaker 1: It's a computer. It's like a like an iMac or something. That's my guest, my guess, or it's an Android, the internal iMac. That is an intern iMac from two thousand and five. That is an intern I have what do you think I'm looking at you on right now? Is an iMac? I literally have an iMac connected to my roadcaster. Okay, okay, I was thinking of the old like colored ones. I think she's got an iMac and that's an internal microphone on an iMac.
Speaker 2: Prove me wrong.
Speaker 1: Could be a PC, could be a PC?
Speaker 24: Your name?
Speaker 4: Do you just support?
Speaker 21: Uh?
Speaker 23: Scary?
Speaker 4: Instead of analyzing every single think he's doing.
Speaker 1: Dang bro exactly, And then you wonder why I don't buy a mistake dinner or invite him out to buy other friends. Okay, that's not why your other friends know what you look like. That's not my fault. Listen, if I had said the scary, Oh, scary, that's great, I'm proud of you, you'd have seven or eight minutes less of entertainment. Is that what you want? You want me to go? This guy's like, hey man, So I worked out and then I took I worked up at two minutes. I took a three minute break and I go, oh, go, you know what that that sounds like. That's great, good, good for you, scary pat on the back, and that's that's our podcast. That's me.
Speaker 37: By the way, that zipper and that audio came out so crisp. I'm so happy about that. Usually my shit come there, foggy fuck. No ship was funny and nothing is. Don't get scary ship about jam working.
Speaker 1: Out because you're you're an old age home.
Speaker 37: I guess what's your face?
Speaker 2: You said you're an old age home.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. So yeah, yeah, hey boys, you want to respond to him. First of all, again, MJ for BENJ was kidding. Ticket of all, I play I actively play sports multiple days a week. Uh so I got that going for me. And uh, you know what, I admire Scary for going to the gym and and going four days a week and making a routine. It's just a way he describes it that it's so overwhelming. But he's like working for two minutes, resting three. Look, if he had said, I work it out for three minutes and rest for two, I would have been fine with that. But the fact that he's working out for two and resting three, Okay, I have to draw right, stop it enough enough.
Speaker 5: He pee boys from Washington.
Speaker 12: I might be late to the party, but Dad Brodie, there's no fucking way you're gonna wake up middle of the night.
Speaker 5: Or he's your way. You're not gonna go.
Speaker 4: Live.
Speaker 12: I don't bullshit me or anybody from Slices and KEEI Jones. You are not gonna go You just o'clock in.
Speaker 1: The morning most nights. Yeah.
Speaker 12: So once again, a high lead, high ly down. You're gonna somehow hoop to yourself from the middle of nowhere, New Jersey to Manhattan Saturday Night Live and somehow just teleport yourself. Scary Joe about you, and he said your don't lift near the city and it was late.
Speaker 5: Thanks the what and the fuck that we're talking about.
Speaker 1: He knows you like the people are talking about. I'll tell you well, you know me like a book Scary nose that I've spent my life watching Saturday Night Live almost religiously, that I'm a student of the show. I recently did a Saturday Night Life podcast, and I don't go to bed till like two in the morning most nights. He knows that. Also, since I left the morning show, I stareplate at night, so anyone who knows me would know I would hop in my Dodge Charger, flaw that shit and get the Scaries in about twenty five minutes and go with him to the party. Also, if Scary truly believed there was no chance of me going, what better way to invite me and get credit for inviting me and then knowing I wouldn't go, he would be like, Hey, I invited Brody, look at me. I want points for that, and Brody let me down. He had every opportunity to say he didn't invite me because he knew i'd show up, But I'm not malicious, that's acting the faarious and I would never do that. I would.
Speaker 2: I don't want the credit.
Speaker 1: No, no, although although truck are things, you put the fairy in the farious.
Speaker 5: So by now, David Brody, ladies, gentlemen, David Brody.
Speaker 12: By now he's puffing and puffing, saying I'm wrong, YadA YadA, YadA.
Speaker 5: Well yuh.
Speaker 12: On November seven, I left this talk back Scary Jones. Write he down somewhere on your note. He's iPhone notes next. If it's something.
Speaker 1: Huge, you will fall by midnight.
Speaker 5: And somehow he's gonna report himself to my Oh and I gotta the whole thing.
Speaker 12: Oh and I gotta say the whole thing with you know, people had a sex, so they had a big meal.
Speaker 5: It's all about a strategy.
Speaker 12: You want to have a big meal, sure, have a big meal of five thirty, go walk it off, walk around the mall and ship so by the time you get to go and get down to the business, you're not gonna go all bloated.
Speaker 5: Have a meal, but have a plan and strategize. You're gonna have Mexican food. Don't eat more than two tacos.
Speaker 2: Two taco max.
Speaker 1: I like the way he said walk around the mall and shit. But he really meant and and ship then from Ohio.
Speaker 37: So with the gas nozzle, lift the hoods off and you've got a half a bottle of gasoline.
Speaker 6: Just lift the whole.
Speaker 37: Thing up and let a train.
Speaker 1: There you go, really do it. It's a life hack from Liam from Ohio. How can you say it's a half a bottle when the bottles come in all sizes?
Speaker 37: I move on leaning from Ohio, brother, I thought about you. I put comment about the whole ass thing on Facebook about their their kids are calling you os and something came back with your spelling the air the long way like they are calling you and I never felt like a bitch in my life.
Speaker 1: I apologize.
Speaker 2: I had nothing bad to say.
Speaker 8: They learned way to spell it properly.
Speaker 1: There you go, There's three, there's there, there, and there see you'll learn something from the Brooking Boys podcast.
Speaker 5: I saw Brooking Boys Spern in Atlanta.
Speaker 9: Listening to the I think it's three fifty six Brody giving scary shit about his workout. Scary Keep doing what you're doing, man, thanks, I know you're playing a shitload of money to that trainer. There's an app out there called Mad Muscle. Not a sponsor. I signed up for them.
Speaker 5: They wanted to try.
Speaker 9: To be ten bucks a month, and then I went to cancel it and they dropped it to ninety nine cents a month.
Speaker 5: So I bet that's a lot cheaper than your trainer.
Speaker 1: But ah, I would say, just a little bit. Okay, is that one of those apps that all, let's scary, work out for a week and then not work out for six months, and then work out for a week exactly?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, Rody, can you believe? Thanksgivings only three weeks away?
Speaker 2: Glyn Boys podcast, We will be right back. I love the recall on some of these talkbacks.
Speaker 1: They get it. They just that's the point of slice time, all right, referencing what we talked about, what our fellas.
Speaker 9: It's furner in Atlanta, listening to the recent episode.
Speaker 8: About y'all's meet up and stuff.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure I'm gonna fly to New York to hang out with y'all, but I would definitely do something virtually. Back during COVID, there was a pretty popular stand up comedian who hosted a zoom call with a limited amount of people so the bandwidth didn't get messed up, and he did kind of a promotional fundraiser thing for those individuals that.
Speaker 5: So he would maybe do.
Speaker 9: Like a promotional thing where hey, first amount of people that donate to an organization you want to support or even to you all, so limits the seating essentially in this virtual kind of podcast that you guys could do with those of us that aren't in the New York area.
Speaker 5: But just the thought thanks a lot.
Speaker 1: I will say, the venue, the proposal that scarin I saw that we're considering, did mention having a pay per view feature in there. Obviously you wouldn't pay as much as the people are getting steak or whatever food and liquor, but a possible webcam set up where you could pay I don't know whatever amount of not a lot of money to get into the to pay to watch the podcast a live podcast, because that would be our first live podcast. So it's just something that the venue suggested, and Scary and I are thinking about it because they have to provide the equipment.
Speaker 4: And then broke Umble's Brody the blind guy what they shirt?
Speaker 6: I'm fucking die.
Speaker 4: I think truly only happened to see you.
Speaker 2: Man, only bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's your boy, that's your boy. It's awesome, that is your boy.
Speaker 26: So Victoria from Brooklyn. Something that my grandmother used to say that I guess never really made sense to me or I understood it, but it just was gross. Was if I had like a face on or I was just being like MOPy or nasty? She used to tell me, meaning like did you see it? Meaning like did I see my vagina? And because it was ugly?
Speaker 6: Is that why I had a face?
Speaker 5: Side?
Speaker 1: Wait, I have a question. I have a question. Was she asking if you saw your own or hers?
Speaker 2: Oh man or somebody else's or oh?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 1: Was she was she saying, did you see my vagina? And that's why you have that face? And what a poor body shaming thing? You make it like you look so awkward if fivan pots are got a unattractive vertical smile, weird.
Speaker 10: Oh so you were.
Speaker 14: Talking about phrases that don't make any sense, and you were talking about parents. But I heard one at the high school that I work at today, and it's a phrase that I've heard quite often.
Speaker 6: It is when boys say suck my dick to another boy.
Speaker 14: Ninety percent of the people that say this phrase not homosexuals.
Speaker 6: So why why are you saying that?
Speaker 1: Exactly figure of speech, but yeah, I know I never do.
Speaker 2: Didn't make any sense.
Speaker 6: It's Laura from Orlando again, so hilarious of that.
Speaker 14: Birdie just mentioned the ACDC back in black shirt because I had a student at my.
Speaker 6: School last week that was wearing that shirt and I looked at.
Speaker 14: Him and I said, do you even know an ACDC song? And he said no, And I was like, there's literally one on your shirt.
Speaker 6: He's like, oh, well everybody knows that one. Well, clearly you don't.
Speaker 2: You called him out on his shit.
Speaker 1: I love that. Yeah, Hey, before you too late, i'mb kidding go edge. No, no talking about express like she said, because she opened it up now to expressions that don't make any sense. When she said like you know yeah, a boy would say, you know okay. So this is one of the most famous sports quotes of all time. It's a it's a if you have I haven't seen it, you can google it, but it's one of the greatest bowlers of all time about twenty years ago, maybe more. His name is Pete Webber, and he was being harassed by a kid in the stands when he was competing, and he threw a strike a beautiful strike to win the tournament, and he's number one, and he yells out something at the kid that made no sense. But now people say it deliberately because it makes no sense. You may have heard this, Hold on, what did you catch that? Who do you think I am? That's right, he yells at the kid, and he points at him and goes, who do you think you are? And he points to himself. I am what pet Webber?
Speaker 15: Yeah, it makes no sense, but you know, my neighborhood goes the whole getting together, like fifty sixty kids with all the parents, and then we wind up at someone's house afterwards for food and drinks and wind up party until the we I was in a night with the k. You don't live in an affluent neighborhood, say, it's just that our community has a lot of kids, and we're a pretty tight knick community.
Speaker 8: It's funny.
Speaker 15: The actual the next neighborhood over, which is you know, like the bigger houses and stuff. Brodie And according to Google, the two minutes on three minutes off is considered a high intensity interval training, which means that the long periods of rest allow for maximum.
Speaker 8: Effort in the on times.
Speaker 15: So to speak, it's actually I remember doing this when I used to work out, which I don't anymore, but I remember doing exercises like that.
Speaker 8: That that's very common.
Speaker 2: It's a science to it.
Speaker 8: Brodie. I usually don't agree with you, but this time I do. I'm just joking.
Speaker 1: I mean, I do.
Speaker 15: But that was pretty funny that you said that. Uh, one hundred of the time, the score has got to take the hit on that. It's just how it is. You know, you don't expect the customer to give up. I don't care if it's a penny or two pennies or three pennies. It's the stores duty. I'm a business owner. Yes, I take that hit.
Speaker 6: Oh yes.
Speaker 15: And as far as the gas station situation goes, if you notice a pattern of it, like you go back and he's always doing the same thing. Second time I say something, just based on principle. But yeah, first time. Now I don't say something. I just let it go unless it is, like you said, ten to fifteen twenty cents. It's not about the money, it's about the principle. Obviously at this point, you know, it's like, what the fuck, why are you stopping it early?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 8: What a penny you got to fill up a thousand calls to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a thousand. Let me tell you something. Yeah, Vinnie and I don't always agree on things, which is fine, it's good. But Vinnie, Vincenzo, vincente Vincent, he's a man of principle. He understands where I'm coming from. Yeah, life is about living with principles, right and listen than there are certain there are certain times on this podcast will where I have stood, Well, you've had principal. I've stood on principal. Every once in a while we have principles.
Speaker 15: Bron again, guys, I just want to say you guys mentioned that the podcast they want you to keep them on the sixty minutes.
Speaker 8: I know who are they listening to?
Speaker 15: iHeart because I'd argue for the rest of the slices, we want it to go over sixty minutes.
Speaker 8: I feel like it's too short. When it's sixty minutes, I get it. If you have to be well, we don't know.
Speaker 1: It sucks.
Speaker 8: It's a joy listening.
Speaker 1: Loose. It's a loose rule that they it's not really as it's an advisement that they can you date her in high school. Loose rules rules. Lucy rulesh Listen. I've told this story. When we started doing our podcast, Oh God, somebody told us to do no more than fifteen minutes. They said that fifteen minutes is a sweet spot and that's all that we should do, and that if we want maximum listeners and maximum out of impact to a fifteen minute podcast, to which I replied, we do it hour and twenty minutes easily, and our audience wants that. And listen, if the company wants to make money, I mean, who doesn't. What company doesn't want to make money? But why would you do a fifteen minute podcast? Like if we did a fifteen minute podcast, we would have three commercials and be done.
Speaker 5: And that would be it.
Speaker 1: That'll be it, and they wouldn't make any money. So I'm glad we didn't follow that rule of fifteen minutes. It made no sense at the time. It makes sense.
Speaker 15: These AI videos they're getting out of hand, though I don't like the like some of them are funny, like for the sake of being funny, great, but the ones.
Speaker 8: That they just putting out there, like the security camera videos.
Speaker 15: They always use the security camera because they can hide the fact that it's like the security camera view, so they can hide the fact that it's not the best quality or whatever.
Speaker 8: It is, right, but it's getting out of hand.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, just scratch the surface, just on fake. What do we do on AI in deep fakes?
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, Hey, stay from New Jersey, see scary.
Speaker 9: I don't care if Brody says making fun of you about taking breaks in the gym.
Speaker 5: I say, good for you taking steps dead year to your life.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you, Thank you, Dave see Davie.
Speaker 18: No, I get it.
Speaker 1: I get it. He's doing a high intensity workout.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 2: I think, Brody, continue, continue.
Speaker 1: What do you want to say? No, I'm saying it's a justifiable way to work out. But it was funny when you said it the way you said it, because I could see you taking more than three minutes to relax. Okay, maybe grab it a Samay.
Speaker 38: Hey, Rodany is Scary is doing from Iowa? Hey, Brody, you love white Russians. I do too, and I have It's I struggled the fine places to make him really well. And I'll say right now, there's this company called cut Water cut Water, and they make a white Russian and a can you put a little cinnamon? I'm making that, dude, It is fucking phenomenal. You should try.
Speaker 23: It is like twelve percent. Also, we'll get you your you need to go pretty fast though.
Speaker 1: Good luck sounds like a spokesman for the company. I'm gonna google that cut watery.
Speaker 38: Right, Gartle again say something to me. It actually made perfect sense. But there's a crazy fucking thing to say. She's say I'm gonna rip your arms off, beat you with him and so on backwards. So thy god, she never did. I'm still fully functioning on the correct sides. So uh yeah, uh, sight for life, guys, Yeah, make no mistake.
Speaker 1: That made complete sense. It's that's the fucked up thing to say to your kid. Okay, what is it with the delay today? You're you're a beat off. I give you a second and then I play it and then you you start talking over it. Because when I come into soon, you say talking over the okay. So white Russian cut water one word cut water vodka. White Russians are available at Total Wine and more. Uh, and there's one not far from me, I think, So I'm gonna go there all right? And so was Crodie is scary? Scary?
Speaker 8: Just that has to be the boogiest mother fucking workout.
Speaker 39: Anybody has ever worked out your entire motherfucking like also Brody something you don't know.
Speaker 5: You know what his trainer told him.
Speaker 1: There's no way to outrun a bad diet. That's right.
Speaker 39: This motherfucker's got on exercise whatever way he wants, he's not gonna lose any the fucking way you fire fuck.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey hey hey.
Speaker 1: Let's keep it fun and funny. Uh, you know, say things like, how could he outrun something he doesn't run? Keep fun.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say anything.
Speaker 8: I don't want to sound like that.
Speaker 39: But you know that guy at the pumps, make him bank, right, he's back because he's feeling a penny. Let's just say he works one year, right, he has cash in session. I'm I'm only talking about cashing sections. And you make twenty to thirty cash in sections a day that is bank over the year. And take a penny here, two pennies here, five cents there.
Speaker 5: Bank.
Speaker 2: It does add up.
Speaker 12: It does.
Speaker 1: But you know, as someone said, he has to do it a thousand cars. If he did that to a thousand cars, how much money would that really add up to? Well, really be one hundred dollars because that's how math works. No, that's how bad math works. It's actually ten dollars. So is the juice really worth the squeeze? That's why I don't think he's doing it intentionally. I bet he sees two hundred cars a day. That's five five cars really five days, rather as one thousand. Yeah, seems like it's a very big lift for something that's yeah. Yeah, nobody's playing a long game. Playing a long game scary a.
Speaker 2: B And he's always brody scary. So was your last time I work at?
Speaker 30: I have, and we have had pumpking pancakes since August the other day my manager told me, can you be leave with soap three times as much pumpkin pancakes?
Speaker 2: I go like, well da, we'll be.
Speaker 8: Having it since fucking August.
Speaker 30: There's some fucking people that will have fucking punking, punking every fucking punking bay.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Can you be.
Speaker 2: He's off his meds again?
Speaker 20: Mark Whisky Love Love Love to come to fy TV the Voice for Dinner or or whatever.
Speaker 4: It is only because I am pregnant with baby slice number.
Speaker 1: Two and I am doing nice.
Speaker 4: So if it's before that count said so it's fine.
Speaker 1: It's after February nine.
Speaker 2: Finish that I just.
Speaker 4: Love because I spoke to you soon after you said don't talk about this. So sorry, splice.
Speaker 5: John.
Speaker 4: The whole episode starting for a message teasers separated.
Speaker 21: Okay, guys, hey guys, this is Angel from California. You know, man, I've been noticing that a lot of people have mentioning you. Appreciate for you, man, and you know, I ran into some real good ship, man, and I'd like to send you some Okay, here let me cry.
Speaker 1: Oh she had to come on.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, this is good.
Speaker 1: Stop man, I.
Speaker 32: Have an internating like this is a ities or maybe eighties at rough at the end, but you know that's to be expected.
Speaker 2: But way, you know, I'm gonna send it over to you, guys.
Speaker 21: I got the address and I'm gonna send it you a plane Manila envelope and I'm not gonna put a return yeah, man, no return address. Okay, So and uh be on the lookout.
Speaker 5: Okay, scary, Uh, but you.
Speaker 21: Know you might want to send Scottie over to pick it up. Okay, just think case all right, but you should be okay because you know, I know how to hide it pretty good in there, okay, but be on the lookout.
Speaker 2: And once you get it, man, you're gonna enjoy it.
Speaker 21: All right.
Speaker 32: It's gonna be better than your name.
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 2: The lion's mane and all that stuff.
Speaker 21: It's just gonna take you over the tap.
Speaker 1: But perfect, all right, we're gonna be hard pass. Do me a favor when he when it when it shows up at the office, Scary, give my half to Cubby's wife.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 5: Hey guys, Sean from Washing State, Hey, Scary saw. You know how you know if somebody's working out?
Speaker 1: How's that? Yeah, I'll tell you exactly a lot, a lot. I love you, buddy, Yep. I'll keep saying it.
Speaker 5: You know what.
Speaker 2: It keeps my It keeps me. It keeps me accountable.
Speaker 1: Actually, yes, one hundred percent. I feel like for the more I say it, the more I say it, the more I'm keeping myself in the game. If that's Scary likes to tell people he's working out. Then he rests for three minutes, then he tells people he's working out, and then I go out to.
Speaker 40: Eat Booklyn Boys Specker from Long Island Funny said, parents say, my mom used to tell me go play in traffic. Thankfully, I understood sarcasm by like eight years old. But that's not really something you should say to your kids.
Speaker 1: Especially in traffic hashtag kids these days, where they will take you literally. I have to say I did. I did as a kid. Hear other parents tell their kids to go play in traffic. Wow, get together, break.
Speaker 11: Scary.
Speaker 5: See.
Speaker 1: I did that because if I didn't, iHeart would insert an ad marker there anyway. So yeah, because if we don't take the break, I heart just forces one on us. Yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 5: How is the thief Anna b.
Speaker 32: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Bro, he's in the track, by the way, we should see if we were together in person, we would actually be we would have done. But hey, I did it right though, right, I got it. Yep 's in the track going on and Be's in the track. That's the Nicki Minaj and the four non Blondes. Did you see did you see the Benson Boone one? No with Brian May from Queen. Oh, it's tremendous.
Speaker 2: You got Brian made to do it?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's all. Let me tell you something. I'm not necessarily a fan of Benson Boone's his music. However, I went back and I watched his audition on American Idol. He was terrific. I didn't know he was an American Idol contestant. He was so good. They told him he was gonna win, and he dropped out. Smart kid. He knew he wanted to own his own music. But I saw him perform Bohemian Rhapsody on YouTube with Brian May from Queen Dude. I'm very impressed, very impressed, Benson. He's a real one. And he does those backflips off the piano. You've seen those, right, Yes, yes, he's not quite Adam Lambert level, but boy, I'll tell you he's a showman. He's a hell of a good, hell of a musician. Got to ditch that mustache though, But all right, No, that's all the that's all the rage with the kids. They love that fucking pornstash circle night. I think it takes it takes away from his nose, which is a little bigger than a lot of kids are growing that now.
Speaker 6: Yah, Ahead, he couldn't say the famous person. He didn't say where they lived. I guess he sobered up later on. That's why he said it later.
Speaker 1: I was just thinking maybe it's you know, I wouldn't want to out the guy, but I don't think he'd mind.
Speaker 11: Brody Scary Scary Rody's Alexon, Philly.
Speaker 4: I would absolutely go to see you guys live.
Speaker 1: I missed the meet up excellent.
Speaker 11: I tried to go to the Wine and Food Festival to see the big shows, and I couldn't make it that weekend either. I did meet everybody one time at one of the last Memorial Day weekends at Jangs a couple of years ago, but that was the only time.
Speaker 4: So I would absolutely go places.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't there. I wasn't there, so you got to come meet me, all right, wonderful Billy. Let's see this one has no audio. Nineteen seconds of dead air. That would be that would cause alarms.
Speaker 2: If that was a if that was the radio station.
Speaker 1: The last couple of seconds came through, Scary you talked over you hit the button, he still talked over it. None. No, the button was pushed. I'm waiting for the audio to come in and it was. There was nothing, just the last three seconds. I've got nothing to do with that, all right. It looks like she left another one though.
Speaker 11: Alex from Philly I heard that, don't leave.
Speaker 6: A talkback after I already left the talk back.
Speaker 11: Next time, maybe lead in with that, because I'm a talk.
Speaker 21: Like this.
Speaker 2: She's in the moment, she's in real time.
Speaker 1: You know what, If you're coming, it's fine, exactly, We'll be happy to have you.
Speaker 41: Hey, Brody and Scarce Joe from California. I was just listening to the newest episode and Scary is talking about doing his rowing. He should have titled the episode row row rest rest rest roll row rest rest rest instead of just row row rest.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right, Yeah, we probably could have done that.
Speaker 41: Heyybody, Scarce Joe from California. Hopefully this is a time for this current week's podcast.
Speaker 1: You're on California.
Speaker 41: Brody was talking about the newscasters monthly, saying, I can't believe it's November or whatever month it is. I'm pretty sure that's Jimmy Kimmel does that, not John Oliver. They both do it, so I can't believe I'm saying that Brody is wrong.
Speaker 22: Is wrong.
Speaker 1: You hear that Brody is wrong? Okay, So John Oliver does it occasionally and Jimmy Kimmel does it every month. Ah, Okay, but I but I had just seen John Oliver do it, which is what made me think of you know what I did later the Brooking Boys. Yes, we've now ripped that off. But anyway, thank you for my clips. We just listening. Thank you for your talkbacks. Then that was a long one.
Speaker 5: That's what she said.
Speaker 1: M dude, give slight reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you.
Speaker 8: Talk about baby a lot of things.
Speaker 32: Good decise, time
Speaker 38: Free Daser