Speaker 1: First date of follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocateslaw dot com. Celeste is on the phone today for a first date follow up, and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Shane. So in a few minutes we'll call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghostinger and maybe get her another date. But first, So, Leste, how long has it been since you heard from Shane?
Speaker 2: It feels like like two weeks, but it's honestly probably been.
Speaker 3: Like two days.
Speaker 2: Wait, I swear like you know when you're like waiting and you're just like, okay, I see like you left me on read like I know you read it like I already know you know. So he's just like, I don't know, like making some kind of like major life decision to call me back. But it's like it's very confusing. I have no idea what happened, because like, in my mind we had an amazing time to kill her. Yeah, like it was just a date that went really really well, like definitely stood out in my mind. We went to top Is first. It was cute, viby, just like small bites, little cocktails, even like mocktails like you can pick and choose, like to during.
Speaker 3: Adventure super fun.
Speaker 4: He was like.
Speaker 3: Super chill, not like cocky, you know, but.
Speaker 2: Like lokey hot, like just like a very inner confidence, you know, like he didn't have to broadcast it, you know, like he just had it, you know. And yeah, and like so he said he loved to dance, so I was like, okay, like let's do this, you know. And I got us into nightclub No Wine, and I happened to know the DJ, and Shane said he'd always wanted.
Speaker 3: To go, so I made it happen.
Speaker 2: And it was like we were just really vibing, like we were dancing. The energy was fire. I thought, like I thought we were vibing hard, you know. And I mean we were like flirting, hands on heads, like got a little funny uh good clubby bloody, you know.
Speaker 3: And he smells really good and.
Speaker 2: It was just like it was perfect honestly, And I don't understand why he would just like vanish, you know, Like he was sweet. He wasn't trying too hard, I mean, but he was like clearly into me. I mean, he was giving me a lot of like positive body language. But like then he would let me take the lead, which is kind of rare. You know, most guys like need to be in charge.
Speaker 3: But I don't know. Shean like just let me shine, you know, and that's hot. So I mean, I don't know. He like looked at me while we were.
Speaker 2: Dancing, and it was more than just checking me out, you know. It was like he like saw me, you know, like there was it was like a real connection. So I just I'm probably overthinking this, but like I told you, I've had time to think about this, like full two days, like full twenty four hour rotations, so I have been thinking about this a lot, and I'm like, Okay, what could have gone wrong? And like maybe I spent a little too long in the DJ booth, you know, but I mean it was mostly for the content, you know, I don't think it was that long. But like when I think back, I'm like, Okay, maybe I.
Speaker 3: Was in there for like an hour.
Speaker 2: So you were in the DJ booth, he was on the dance floor, like I saw him and I made eye contact and I even like did a shout out, you know, and I yeah, like I totally called him out. I even tagged him in the TikTok I made from the club and there was like no reaction. So I texted him actually yeah, and I was like, hey, I tagged you, and that was what he left on.
Speaker 3: Rad So I just like, I don't get it. I'm looking baffled.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well we'll try to figure it out for you. We'll play a song thank you come back, and then call him and see hotels why he's ghosting you and maybe get you a second date. Yeah, okay, all right, we'll make your first day follow up right after this. Right in the middle of your first date follow up, And if you're just joining us, a celestis on the phone and she's getting ghosted by Shane. So in a second we're gonna call him and see if you'll tell us why he's ghosting her and maybe get her a second date. But before we do that, refresh our memory about your day with Shane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no problem. I had an awesome time with this guy.
Speaker 2: Like, we went to a super fine club, We danced, and then I head up the DJ booth because I like knew the DJ and I think somewhere between us like vibing her on the dance floor and me getting up in the DJ booth, there was some kind of disconnect because like, I'm not sure what happened. I tagged him in the TikTok asked him like.
Speaker 3: Did you have a good time? Like did you see the TikTok? And he's like like he's just left me on red.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not awesome. All right, Well we'll see if we can figure it out for you. Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 3: I think so?
Speaker 1: All right? Hello, Hi, man, speak to Shane please. Yeah, right here, Hey Shane, how are you? This is a radio show. It's called The Jubil Show.
Speaker 4: Hi, Shane, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: My name is Jubel. How are you.
Speaker 5: That's not why I thought what happened? When I think of the song, I'm.
Speaker 3: It's going on.
Speaker 1: We're calling you today because we do a segment on the show that's called the First Aid follow Up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you ghost them, they can email us to get you on the phone and ask why you're ghosting them. So we got an email about you, Shane.
Speaker 5: Okay, your ghosts in Shane, I know exactly what I mean. I've only been on one day, so it's celest.
Speaker 1: Right, Yes, it is, so Celeste is wondering why you're ghosting or she thought you guys had a really good time and she liked you a lot. Do you mind telling me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I probably shouldn't have like done that, like handled it a different a little differently, but yeah, I totally ghosted her. And honestly it was like way more than I can handle, just just a lot.
Speaker 4: You know what does that mean?
Speaker 5: All right? Well, that it started out like fine, like dinner was great. It was fun and chill conversation, like good energy. She's you know, I goes like, oh, this girl seems fun. Then after that she like completely turned into like a different person, like a whole different huven being. And so we leave the little restaurant and then like boom, this like light comes out. She like has her own like ring light that like is attached to her phone and she's filming like a review. And I was like, oh no, but up, fine, you know, like you do that stuff. And I guess people make money being like influencer types or whatever. And but then we get to the club and she like turns into my characters with this like alter ego that she refers to as selly cell like from celest or something, and like, oh, that that's a lot for me to chew on. And then she she it's cute to hear about maybe, but when you're there, it's a little different. And she like gets on the mic, like the DJ mic. She like hops in the boost. She's been here before, but it's my first time at the club. She like got me in or whatever. And she called out my name and told like all the girls that like that's my man, and I was hers and all this, and she pointed at some girls dancing like in my vicinity like kinda and yelled at them like told them to back really like super aggressive.
Speaker 4: Yeah on the microphone. Yeah, yeah, I've heard.
Speaker 2: The whole you know.
Speaker 5: And I'm just like this dude in there, I don't even I don't even know what to do with my hands, you know, like I'm like drinking too much, just trying to.
Speaker 3: It's just awful.
Speaker 5: And so I just bailed. I like totally left.
Speaker 4: You just left. You didn't say her anything.
Speaker 5: I just scooted the hell out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shane, are you sure there's no chance of another?
Speaker 5: I'm real positive about that. Like I'm sure she would have been like she's always like a good person to run into if like you weren't dating or on that. Like, I think there's probably something very fun about her, but like I cannot handle that level of filming everything and like the sort of social media persona interspecting with maybe who she really is, and then her not knowing who that person really is at the same there's no I have no, I'm not a psychologist. I can't.
Speaker 1: She's on the phone Shane and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hi, Hi, I'm here, Like, oh my god, I can't. I can't believe you left, Like you just abandoned me.
Speaker 5: You really wait, I'm sorry you didn't know I left.
Speaker 2: No, I saw you and I like waved and I did a little winky face and I like called you out on the dance floor and I was like I was clean, Like I was trying to make you feel special.
Speaker 5: That didn't translate. Really, there's kind of a difference between making someone feel special in making them feel like that they're on like an episode.
Speaker 3: Of Bad Girls Club or something.
Speaker 5: It felt like I was I can't, guys, I swear to god, I was like looking around for cameras because I didn't think some I thought, Wow, someone was putting me up to summer.
Speaker 3: Did you leave before or after we made out?
Speaker 5: We didn't make out that was someone else?
Speaker 3: Why a better.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, no, are you kidding me? I mean it was.
Speaker 2: Super dark and there were like strobe lights, But like, what the last how.
Speaker 3: Did you do this to me? Maybe make out with someone else? Like no, I was thrown into that situation. Really, I had no choice.
Speaker 4: Why would you do that to me?
Speaker 5: If you get anything out of our time together, you have to know you've got to tap on the brakes a little bit. I think there's a little my god, there's little too much cons Oh wait, oh my god, I must see who Mark is.
Speaker 3: You guys are like texting me NonStop and like who is that?
Speaker 2: I didn't even care because I was like wanting to talk to you, but by Bobby Booi like dam.
Speaker 1: I feel like you guys have to try. Ud you like to go out with the less one more time?
Speaker 4: We'll pay for it, Shane.
Speaker 5: I think we should get to the bottom of why Mark feels ghosted and just you should just go that route with this storyline here and then I will I will just make my departure the answer is new.
Speaker 3: Yeah it I thought Mark was you, like, I want him to make up with you.
Speaker 5: I have no respond I don't even know. Are you sure, Shane, I'm super sure. I just have never been more sure about anything in my life. Given me, I mean, what do you want me to send me my good you should play.
Speaker 3: I'm a little hurt. I'm gonna be honest, I'm a little drunk.
Speaker 5: I think it's still or you've been drinking since noon or something in morning.
Speaker 3: No, No, this is just me so less.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. It doesn't sound like he wants to go out again, but.
Speaker 4: Thankfully you have Mark still on the back burners.
Speaker 3: So rude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess we'll find out if Mark's really cute. I mean, I don't remember. I thought it was shame.
Speaker 3: Juble's first date follow up