Speaker 1: As a major research institution, Arizona State University offers the most online bachelor's degree programs, along with world class faculty and dedicated support. Discover why ASU is ranked number one in innovation for nine consecutive years. To have to learn.
Speaker 2: More from Los Angeles Hilton, Chris Booger, and one and only world famous Perez.
Speaker 1: Perez Hilton the PHP.
Speaker 2: Why welcome everyone to the PHP.
Speaker 3: I'm booker, of.
Speaker 2: Course, that's Perez. How do you do well?
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about Taylor Swift, Kanye West, David Beckham, the Housewives and more. But this is the pop culture show, which means we're talking about what is out there and people are discussing and I don't want to chat about it for long at all. But it's just my job is to, you know, be glued to my phone and consuming all of this media coming out out of the Middle East, Israel and Gaza is just it's heavy, man, And I want just peace for everybody. And it sucks to see so many people out there making suffering a competition. Oh, we have it so much worse than them, and this, and it's like, I just want everybody to be alive. I don't even think that's a political statement. I think it's such a huge story because it's awful, and also, especially in America, so many people have direct ties to Israel, so many people here have family there, and oh goodness, I sometimes wish I was like my mother, blissfully unaware.
Speaker 3: She had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 2: It's very hard to untangle. There's so many different facets of it.
Speaker 4: But some things should not be hard to untangle, like kidnapping children and innocent women and things that even in times of war, you shouldn't be doing. Anyways, let's move on and happier news. You went to go seek Incubus?
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I did.
Speaker 2: Yes, a great Friday night. I had so much fun. I love that band. I've known him forever. And to get to see them at the Hollywood Bowl two shows in one week.
Speaker 3: What was the other show you saw?
Speaker 2: The seventy five nineteen seventy five?
Speaker 4: Oh right, we talked about that on Patreon, right right, right, Incubus. I don't know a single one of their songs.
Speaker 3: Maybe I do.
Speaker 2: Pardon me, pardon me while I burst. Wish you were here, Stellar.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think so that's weird.
Speaker 2: Because I mean they were huge MTV. When you watched MTV, they were like one of the cool rock bands. I think if you heard any of the songs, you'd be like, oh my god, I know that one.
Speaker 3: What era were they They were.
Speaker 2: Like nineties two thousand ish. They've been around basically that long.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but that's awesome. And there was a surprise moment during the show.
Speaker 2: There was oh yes, Lizzo, I said him video. It was very random, like Lizo came out and it's weird. I was talking to the guitarist after the show. His name is Mike, and I said, how did that come about? And he said it was kind of weird. He goes, because we've been texting back and forth, you know, maybe we should do something. And Lizzo contacted them a couple days before and said, hey, so Friday night, I'll see at the Hollywood Bowl and they're like, great, you're coming. They're like, no, I'm bringing my flute well like jam or something, and they were like okay. So she sort of invited herself. I think it's very weird.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe she viewed it as an opportunity to do a little bit of image rehab.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was dressed in her typical lingerie thong suit. It was odd, to be honest with you. The whole thing was like kind of like, what the fuck is this? But uh, you know cool.
Speaker 4: I guess I really do not miss a single thing about Los Angeles, like even going to the Hollywood Bowl. It's always a bitch. Like parking there is a mess, and I would never park there. I'd always park at Hollywood in Highland, but then that was like a fifteen minute walk.
Speaker 2: I never mind that. The ball to me never bothers me because I do I do the same thing. I park exactly there. But I had VIP parking both, yes, which is the craziest I've never had it all of.
Speaker 3: The Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 2: You know, from the top of VIP where you check in, I could see my car.
Speaker 3: Is it like a valet? Like it's not stacked parking valet? Oh? You know.
Speaker 2: When I went in first, I said I'm going to be leaving a couple of songs early. And I walked right out. There was my car, The doors were open, they were ready for me.
Speaker 3: I was fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: Well, I did go to a concert over the weekend, I went to go see Pink at Allegiant Stadium.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: And I've been a fan of Pink since the nineties. I think her debut album came out in ninety eight, if I remember correctly, I think I was still in college. You know, we're almost around the exact same age. She's forty four, I believe, and I'm forty five. And what's just so extra meaningful and special about seeing Pink in a fucking stadium is I remember for years there she struggled in America as a touring artist. She was just perceived as an op act. I remember seeing her open for justin Timberlake. She did many years as just this opener. And while she was doing that in the United States, internationally she was bigger and doing big venues as a solo headliner. So to see the trajectory of that from the early two thousands to now doing this US stadium tour is awesome.
Speaker 3: It felt like.
Speaker 4: She hadn't been on tour in a while. So it was really people pleasing, you know, giving people everything they wanted and expected from a Pink show, the acrobatics and the flying through the air and big props and dancers and I also just love whenever people go see her and they're reminds like, Wow, she's just a phenomenal singer as well.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think she gets enough credit for that.
Speaker 2: I think that's what took so long for her to become a touring act, that so many people didn't realize the actual talent she has. I mean, she came up coming, let's get the part started. She seemed like a bubblegum pop act, and she so wasn't. Like she so isn't. She just has a voice, she could belt, and that whole aerial situation she does. It's just unbelievable. I can't tell you guys enough. Watch that Amazon special with her. If you're not a Pink fan, you will be by the end.
Speaker 3: Of that hour and a half.
Speaker 4: Also in Vegas this weekend, I ran into two vander pump Rules stars. They were at this event that I went to, this thing called Rise Festival, which was really cool, had never been before, but this is it wasn't really a concert. It was this experience where people go and there is music and a DJ and all that stuff, but it's just about this communal sharing.
Speaker 3: You go and.
Speaker 4: You right on outside of these Chinese lanterns and then you light them and everybody releases them at the same time.
Speaker 2: It's fucking stupid.
Speaker 4: It's honestly. It was so special and just beautiful. And then Sheena Shay was there with her baby daddy and their child, and Lala Kent was there with her daughter and with her mom, and Lala's mother lives in Vegas now, and Sheena's family is from Vegas, so that's why Sheena spends a lot of time here. And I love a photo op, but I didn't feel like it was the appropriate time or place to ask them for a photo. You know, they were with their families and it was like a really special thing. So we just chatted and like we didn't even talk about anything related to the show or anything Hollywood or anything like that. So just a nice, normal moment. All right, that's it, Let's get to all the other good stuff. Yesterday, a lot of people were very disappointed that Taylor Swift did not go and support her boyfriend Travis Kelsey when he was playing, and some people might think that her absence brought some bad luck because he got injured. I don't think it was a very serious injury. I didn't watch clearly he returned.
Speaker 3: To the game. Oh he did, and then he had to sit it out.
Speaker 2: No, he hurt himself in the first half. He came back in the second half.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, I didn't watch any and they.
Speaker 2: Want if they would have lost, they could have applied some sort of tailor juju to it. But no, the Chiefs are just that good. They're really good.
Speaker 4: It was rumored that she was going to be there and then she didn't show, so that's just interesting.
Speaker 3: And then a few days.
Speaker 4: Prior to that, he had a little birthday celebration, small it might have just been a dinner with the really close people. But she wasn't there either. And I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but did they break up already?
Speaker 2: I wasn't going to suggest break up, but I think I'm guessing clearly, we're both guessing. Yeah, maybe they were never together. I mean, maybe there were two people like, hey, let's hang out for a while and see if there's something here, and then they were like, hey, this is kind of fun. But maybe we're just we're just better as friends like this, and you're hot, you're hot. I mean, I'm not saying maybe they didn't huk up. But I don't know. I mean, maybe there's just nothing to it. She came out of a long relationship. She had Matti Healy for fifteen seconds, he's up the thirty five seconds. Who knows. I mean, it's hard to tell.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want it to be over.
Speaker 4: Speaking of Taylor's swift, This Friday, we get to relive the Era's Tour, and I think not just one day, but like at least for the weekend and possibly even longer. The Era's Tour film is being released in theaters globally.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so it was just gonna be the United States at first.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, but then it's it was announced that it's gonna be everywhere. And she's already sold over one hundred million dollars in pre sale tickets. That's crazy, and that's just presale, like some people, you know, don't always buy their tickets ahead of time.
Speaker 2: By the way, I saw a commercial for some new Marvel movie, Marvel's or something.
Speaker 3: That looks so bad.
Speaker 2: Right, oh no, I'm like, who could watch this?
Speaker 4: I don't know what happened. I love The Captain Marvel, which is the first one. This is kind of the sequel to that. The quality control has gone down, and Marvel.
Speaker 2: They all look the same and it's almost like you can see the fucking green screen in the commercial, you know what I mean. Like it's just so plastic and terribly if you.
Speaker 4: Hit the nail on the head, it all feels and looks the same. Like you really need visionary directors, visionary writers, a vision to make it feel different and special, and that's been missing.
Speaker 2: It's like how they readid the Batman's and Joker even. I mean, everything just feels so different now than the Tim Burton Batman. But Spider Man kind of feels the same to me too. And I like the last one. I really did kind of like the last film with Zindeia thought that was pretty good.
Speaker 3: That was a huge hit too. Though I liked that.
Speaker 2: It was a good movie. It was just a good film, you know, it was fun to watch, but it still felt kind of plastic to make.
Speaker 4: No, but that one I think was a hit because it almost was inconsequential of.
Speaker 3: The superhero thing.
Speaker 4: That was more of just like a romance yea, and a family drama. It was a romance and a family drama in the world of superheroes. Yeah, yeah, Anyways, Speaking of actors and Taylor Swift, Harry Styles's ex girlfriend Olivia Wilde took a swipe at Taylor Swift by sharing this Instagram story criticizing Taylor's usage of private planes. Somebody else on X formerly known as Twitter still Twitter to me, just.
Speaker 2: Call it fucking Twitter enough, let's not ever say X again.
Speaker 4: Somebody on Twitter wrote I wish Taylor Swift was in love with a climate scientist, and then Olivia Wilde shared that on her ig story.
Speaker 3: And there are a lot of fucking hypocrites out there.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm only gonna speak for myself, and I've said this before and I stand by it. Okay, I care about the environment. I'll do things to make the environment better and help. But if I could afford a private plane, I would be fucking writing that every other day. I would be going everywhere on my private plane all the time.
Speaker 3: Seriously.
Speaker 4: Speaking of musicians, Kanye West, congratulations to him. According to reports, he is legally married to his true wife, Bianca, and they got married last year, so they've been together for a while. And there are other reports that he also is very controlling and manipulative and has all of these rules that she has to abide by, like she's not even allowed to speak, which I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 2: Let's just stop reporting on Kanye. He's just lost his zip, his rights to be talked about. To shut up with him, it's like, not you shut up him? Shut up enough with Kanye. I couldn't care, Like I couldn't care even one percent about anything he does or says or where he is. He should just disappear. Yeah, that's where I am with.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pepper in a couple of things that just came to mind, which I wasn't even gonna talk about. But it's nice to have a little variety. Do you know this guy Joe Budden Buden?
Speaker 2: I heard of Joe Biden, but that's it.
Speaker 4: He's a former rapper and now he's a podcaster. And he critiqued Drake's new album and Drake left the comment on Instagram, somebody else reported on it, or it might have been on one of his posts, Joe Budden, and it was the most savage thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Also, there's this new rapper on the scene that's getting a lot of attention. Have you you probably not heard of her. Her name is Sexy Red and she's like a real like filthy rapper. I love the filthy rappers.
Speaker 2: By the way, is there a song with the Weekend Madonna?
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, it's been out for a while though.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I just heard it the other day. I mean, it couldn't be more plastic and more generic, but I didn't hate it.
Speaker 3: Is it getting airplay now?
Speaker 2: I just heard it on Kiss FM the other day and I was like.
Speaker 3: Huh, oh, it is getting airplay.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a third person it. It's the Weekend Madonna Madonna and not Malibu Barbie but like plastic Ice Ice Spice, No, like Bougie Barbie or some fucking name like that. I'm going to look it up.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad it's getting play. That came out a while ago.
Speaker 2: It was very generic though, and I was like, this isn't really that great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Anyways, while you're looking at that, up that Sexy Red had a sex tape leak a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Oh nice playboy CARDI.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, that's a guy.
Speaker 2: Oh I thought it was a chick. How about that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a guy and not a girl. That's why I was confused. Yeah, some couples news. I'm only doing this because a Patreon supporter wanted us to. But I didn't think that like the I didn't think it was like a big enough story that like the masses really care.
Speaker 3: But okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Joshua Jackson, best known to a lot of people as Pacey from Dawson's Creek, and his wife, British actress Turner Smith, have announced they are divorcing. And it seems, you know, like it is a similar situation to Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner.
Speaker 3: It seems like it's a little messy.
Speaker 4: The two of them were at an event just a day before they announce or two days, like days before they announced the split, and they seemed very happy and in love, and then something happened and we don't know, and they have a three year old daughter, and this just reminds me, you know, like, well, it's fun to have fun. Apparently the two of them just started off as like a one night stand. It was like a hookup, Like they had sex like right away, and it wasn't even intended to be anything more than that. And then they just kept going and they had a child together short, like pretty soon, you know, like a year later.
Speaker 3: Just be careful who you have kids with. You know.
Speaker 4: It's like how many times I have to say that. It's like, I guess that's just the new norm.
Speaker 3: But I'm old school. I would rather have parents that are together than not.
Speaker 2: I'm just more shocked by the carelessness during sex. It's hard to get pregnant, I think. I don't think it's like the easiest thing in the world to.
Speaker 3: Do unless it was done intentionally.
Speaker 2: You know, Yeah, I guess, but like you said, it was so quick, and ah, that's weird. I saw him at a Charger game and he was lost and he didn't know where he was going, and I was like, come with me, I know where you're going, and I took you. But he was a really nice guy.
Speaker 3: Oh was that recently?
Speaker 2: Last season? Wasn't this season last season?
Speaker 4: In more couples news, Kyle Richards and her female friend Morgan Wade continue to spend a lot of time together. In fact, they were vacationing. Also, her husband Maudisio is not dating this actress chick. A lot of people are speculating that he's got a new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: He doesn't. That's his father's girlfriend.
Speaker 4: And they were all spotted to Yeah, they all went out to dinner together and everybody thought this hot chick was his new girlfriend.
Speaker 3: No, it's his dad's girlfriend. Hot, which I kind of love.
Speaker 4: Baller of his dad, you know, seventy something and still pulling it. Also making headlines all over the world, this new David Beckham documentary.
Speaker 3: Did you watch it?
Speaker 2: It was on in the living room the other day, but I paid it no mind.
Speaker 3: Your fiance watched it for work.
Speaker 2: Well, she likes soccer a lot too, so she was, Oh god, she's a huge, huge soccer fan. Big time.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: Actually, the women's basketball team here has made it to the finals second year in a row. They're the reigning champs and a lot of people were at the game yesterday, cousins, I'm sure, no, like important people. Lebron James was there, Tom Brady was there. Jordan Sparks sang the national anthem. A Shante performed at the halftime show. I care about the I care about the Las Vegas aces, all right, they put on a great show.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I applaud the Beckhams because they're smart enough to know how celebrity works right in a way. Actually, the Beckhams were the original Kardashians, Like they really played the fame game and manipulated it and knew how to work it before Kim Kardashian for a long time before. They know that it's all about content and releasing content and keeping your profile high with strategy, and this documentary achieves that even if it sucks, and even a bad documentary is still good for them, and it's not bad per se, But like, why release a documentary and not be fully forthcoming, which is what happened basically in the early two thousands, David Beckham was accused of having an affair with an employee of his, and they addressed it in the documentary by focusing on the media attention they got during that time and how hard it was for them as a couple. But not once did David confirm or deny that he had an affair with that woman.
Speaker 3: Right, well, bullshit is that? Did I ever tell you?
Speaker 2: At the time I saw him at the and I know you know the place. It's like the fuck it. It's on Santa Monica Boulevard, sort of at the very tip of West Hollywood on the east side of town, and it's that place where everybody it goes and gets those fucking juices. Fuck, I wish I could remember the name of it.
Speaker 3: Juices.
Speaker 2: It's not Hugo's right next to hug fucking right there. It's that juice place. It's literally one block away.
Speaker 3: I know, the dry cleaner with a guy's face on it.
Speaker 2: I know there's a guy's face on it.
Speaker 3: He's like a bald guy.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, he was in there one day and I was in there grabbing something. This is I'm telling you, it's like the hottest one percent on the planet. I think, go there. I don't know why I was there air one. It's not Airwan. It's that juice place. It's called Jamba Juice. Not Jamba Juice. No, No, it's on the Hugo side of all right.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But anyhow, he was in there and like these hot fucking girls were at the counter and he was like kind of in the corner and just I'm telling you, slobbering on these girls like they were steak. And I was looking at this guy like you got Victoria Beck of it hub and I could just tell the guy's a dog.
Speaker 4: But it's like I don't know, like listen, like he got paid and he got a ton of attention, and so did Victoria for doing the documentary. But that just I don't know, it taints the whole thing for me.
Speaker 3: Like it's a puff piece.
Speaker 4: And clearly Netflix was fine with it they released it anyways, But if I was Netflix, I would have insisted, like, either confirm it or deny it, like what the fuck? Like just ignoring that very important part of what did or didn't happen.
Speaker 3: Lame balls. But it was nice to see the two of them as a couple and being.
Speaker 4: Funny, like Victoria is very funny. I'm a big fan both of theirs, so it's all good. I will be forgiven if Victoria does a Spice Girl's tour all right. Speaking of Drake, I mentioned earlier he did that savage takedown of that. Rapper turned podcaster Drake has announced that he will be stepping away from music after his most recent album release That Just Came Out, because he wants to focus on his health. Surprisingly, he said he's been struggling with a lot of health issues. Drake says, I've been having the craziest problems for years with my stomach, I need to focus on my health and I need to get it right. And then he says, I got some other things I need to do for some other people that I made promises to have a lot of other things that would like to focus on. So I'm going to lock the door on the studio for a little bit. That's probably like eight months knowing Drake. All Right, this one story has I think it's gone viral and it upset me so much. It's very la specific. Did you see that woman who has been staying at this Airbnb in Los Angeles? Yeah, this dentist rented out like the guesthouse on his property and he didn't get all of the proper permits.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: But the city of Los Angeles is punishing him and allowing this woman to stay there, who's not paid any money to him in over a year. She's basically squatting in his house. Like, I don't understand how that's legal.
Speaker 2: Renters have rights, But that's why you have to do things by the book, because they do have rights, and when you step out of line and you don't do something right, they will punish you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sucks. Squatters should not have rights.
Speaker 2: Like I agree with you. I would have them out in two seconds. I would send the dogs in. They'd be pooping all over the place. I mean, it would be amazing. Let me have a crack at it. But it's yeah, it's a naughty story.
Speaker 4: Somebody said something interesting, which was I saw Maybe it's not illegal to kick her out, But would it be illegal? It's his house, Is it illegal if he wants to remove all of the doors and windows.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I would try something like that. I would tent the house and fumigate it. I would do things that you're allowed to do to your property.
Speaker 3: I feel like that shit would not fly in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Though liberal justice doesn't live. I feel like Vegas is one of those places.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's so stupid. Anyways, another stupid thing I saw it is stupid.
Speaker 3: Fuck it.
Speaker 4: I don't care here And actually this did happen in Las Vegas. That's why it came to my attention. This law professor was having an event with law students a picnic and ended up having to apologize because some students were offended by the use of the word picnic.
Speaker 2: What does picnic mean?
Speaker 4: Well, picnic means exactly what you think it means. The thing is, here's what the thing is. In the US South, there were lynchings and awful things that happened and at picnics, but the word picnic predated all of that. The word picnic is from France. It's a French word that came about way before any of that stuff was happening in the United States.
Speaker 2: WHEREUS this is clickbait. People aren't really upset. These are people trying to get a headline. And if you said there's a professor involved, I got a feeling he's in on it, trying to see how far they could take something.
Speaker 4: And then I saw from somebody, a follower of mine, that the same thing happened.
Speaker 3: Her husband works at a prison.
Speaker 4: They used to have an annual picnic, and now they had to stop calling it a picnic.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think it's done too Yeah. Also, this has.
Speaker 4: Gone viral on social media. There are rumors that Andy Cohen and John Mayer are dating, oh boy, and I don't believe it, of course not. Do I believe that they've hooked up drunkenly or high on drugs in the past, absolutely, But I don't think they're dating.
Speaker 2: I don't think John Mayer is inn't have met at all, and I know you kissed him or something, but I think he just did that for shits and giggles. He thought he would be funny. It is provocative.
Speaker 4: I think I've spoken about this publicly before, and you could confirm this. When he would hook up with women, he used to put on gay porn.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, that's gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his exes have confirmed that, and he even told me personally that same night where we had our makeout session, he named Check his favorite gay porn star. I'm like, what, okay, I know who you're talking I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 4: Even more wacky news, speaking of couples. I don't believe this. It's just the PR machine firing up. But Kim Zolziak thankfully got a paycheck to appear on MTV's The Surreal Life Reboot, which is just done filming. It wrapped, and there were reports that she and Chet Hanks, Tom Hanks's son, were very flirty throughout filming. That's just what they want us to believe. Maybe she'll go through with it, but I don't think Chut Hanks has enough money for her.
Speaker 3: I doubt she could. He can get her out of debt.
Speaker 4: Also wacky news, Kim Kardashian has taken part in this new campaign for Balanciaga. After all the drama that happened there, she is lending her name and likeness to Balinciaga.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I saw one of those stores in Vegas when I was walking around. I was like, Oh, there's the store we've talked about before.
Speaker 3: I wonder if anybody's upset or not.
Speaker 2: Whereas everybody's fake upset in this world place.
Speaker 4: I don't really think that we looked to Kim Kardashian though, to be this beacon of morality.
Speaker 2: Either do the right thing, chick. No, Yeah, she's get the right headline, chick.
Speaker 3: Amen.
Speaker 4: In other wacky news, Gwyneth Paul Trow's ex, Brad Pitt, has released a skincare line he has which is interesting because when I think of Brad Pitt, you know, I don't really think, oh, I'm passionate about beauty.
Speaker 2: Or do I think great skin.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be insulting. He's maybe the best looking guy on the planet, but I wouldn't say the best looking guy in the planet with the best skin either. He doesn't have like great, great skin, and everybody that I ever have known that no, brad say, he smiles like he's not like a deodoran guy deodorant. He's got a musky is the word I've heard more than.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not good. I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 2: Whatever makes you money. Congrats, Hey, look what is he's sixty? I mean, he looks fucking great.
Speaker 3: So is he sixty? Wow?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take what he's used exactly right.
Speaker 4: And finally, one last thing before we get to some calls. You know how this works. It might have been a situation where they were there in a larger group or whatever, but that's the headline is is Hadid and Bradley Cooper spotted out to dinner together. So just something to keep an eye out. He does love them models, and he's a father, she's a mother. It could be a good fit. Congrats to them.
Speaker 3: All right, let's take some calls.
Speaker 4: Guy, I'm a little bit drunk.
Speaker 2: I can barely understand her, but your latinir is picking up on what she's saying. She said she's drunk. Yeah, just a little bit. I don't understand that. What did she say, you're laughing? I don't get it.
Speaker 3: She also said you're hot.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm hot. Yes, she's clearly drunk. Here we go.
Speaker 5: Too fine.
Speaker 4: Anyways, so.
Speaker 6: The still a debate is not.
Speaker 4: Really sorry book, these questions for you.
Speaker 6: Did you really like it? I just thought it was too much like a lot and not a lot, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm sorry I said again, I'm a little junk.
Speaker 1: Anyways, chick, I've seen them.
Speaker 6: First answer with the first CD with the nineteen seventy five First City was amazing. The second one with I don't remember the name, I'm sorry to.
Speaker 3: Jok, the one with the thing, the thing where it was like one of.
Speaker 6: The singles, it was amazing too.
Speaker 4: And this one it was just like, I don't know, I think you need this time off, book or what did you really do?
Speaker 2: Did you really like it?
Speaker 6: I don't think you said that anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean we talked about the did we talk about the Patriot? I believe we did.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 2: I'd seen the show before, so I liked the updates to it, but it wasn't as magical as the first time. But that's just like any film you see for the first time you go see it again, you're like, it was good, but you knew what happened, But I enjoy that band.
Speaker 4: I would probably have the opposite effect because when I go see shows, like you know, I'm also in work mode, So it's nice to go a second time and be like, well, I don't have to take any fucking video at this show.
Speaker 2: I can just like just enjoy it, just enjoy yourself. Yeah, I weirdly think you would kind of like the show because of how it plays like a play and you're like watching him and wondering if he's acting up there or if he's if it's a piece of performance art. It's it's a wild show. But I don't know if you know enough of the music where you would maybe you would feed off the vibe of like when Robbers came on and you watched everybody around you're like, lose their shit. Maybe I don't know, you might hate it. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 4: I would go see them in Vegas. It's just so it's so much easier to see shows here. Yeah, like this is one of the things I'd love the most about Vegas. I went to go see Pink at the stadium on Saturday, and they have a bridge connecting the stadium to all of the casinos. And because I have these cars, these players cards that you know my mom is a gambler, I'm not I can get free fucking parking. You won't get free parking at any of the stadiums or arenas in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: That's one hundred percent right. I've paid fifty dollars to park at the Rose Bowl to see fucking Cold Play. It's like fifty fucking dollars, damn.
Speaker 3: And I paid nothing to go see Pink. And I want more people to drunk call.
Speaker 2: Us, okay, more drug calls please. I'm not even quite sure what she said, but I enjoyed her call myself. Here we go, pay Perez and Booker.
Speaker 6: It's trieda from Orlando. Longtime listener, first time caller, been listening for probably the entire time now. But I'm going to hurry up because I don't want Booker to hang up on me. So I just watched this little video of Travis Kelsey Mica and he is definitely a met for Taylor.
Speaker 1: He is a complete dork and they're met.
Speaker 6: For each other.
Speaker 4: So Booker, I love you, Perez.
Speaker 5: Love you to death.
Speaker 2: He is kind of a dork. He is kind of your kind of guy, dude, he really is a dork.
Speaker 3: Well, great, I love a dork.
Speaker 2: You do love a dork.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna start by saying that I'm not an over the top Taylor Swim fan, so we're gonna start there. But doesn't feel very calm, pittle finish over the top inviding into all the friends or inviting all the friends on board, and just so in your face with it. I don't know. I'm not sold yet on it. I feel like, why is she so over the top with some relationships and so guarded with others? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just don't know if I buy this just yet.
Speaker 6: But that's my opinion.
Speaker 3: Fuck you guys, right, Well, I don't know, but I love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like out it about Taylor hiding in her house with the British guy. Is not your favorite tailor, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: No, And she did that for so many years.
Speaker 2: That's I personally think is what made her so mysterious. And I think that's why she's having such success now because we missed her and we were like Wow, where has she been and what has she been up to? And now we had to call a few weeks back about you know, is she becoming a little over exposed? And I kind of pushed back against that, but now I'm starting to lean into yeah, it's a bit much. I'm glad she didn't do the Vikings game this weekend.
Speaker 4: I have a question though, for women and men that have been in long term relationships like Taylor Swift, that was six years of her time of her life, you know, and six formative years her twenties into her early thirties, and we just mentioned how she made her life all about him basically, you know, like it was just the two of them for the longest time and they lived in this bubble and when it ends and it doesn't last forever and it's like, oh, a six year run, do you look back at that time and like regret the years wasted or regret that it was that it lasted that long, or like does it change your perception of the relationship or things.
Speaker 3: I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I mean, as a long term relationship person myself, I think you look at each individual relationship as what it was or is, and that's it. I don't think that you go, oh, I wasted this time or that time. It's just a slice of your life and who you are. I think Taylor and I would kind of be a like where I'm a long term and then I'll grab a couple of girls in between and party my face off, but then I'll be right back to long term. And that's what Taylor's gonna do next. I think she liked it, and I think she's gonna go back to that. She's just trying to find the right one at this point, is it? Travis Chalcey, have no fucking idea, But I bet you the next boyfriend's gonna be the one, the one that's a tailor song. But I think she loved the long term our relationship. I think she just picked the wrong person.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, wonderful.
Speaker 4: Hopefully we'll see you guys on Thursday for our Patreon exclusive show. If you haven't signed up yet, check us out Patreon dot com, slash Perez Hilton. Appreciate you all, and have a wonderful week, everybody.
Speaker 2: Take care, guys.
Speaker 5: Dive into true crime on Pluto TV, unravel the mysteries with forensic files and forty eight hours investigate crimes with dateline twenty four to seven and unsolved mysteries. With thousands of free crime movies and TV shows. Pluto TV is the true home of crime. Download the Pluto TV app on all your favorite devices and start streaming true crime on live channels and on demand. Pluto TV stream now Hey Never.
Speaker 7: Two sisters, one a respected TV producer, Jill Blackstone, and the other Wendy. She was disabled, nearly blind and deaf, and Jill had devoted herself to taking care of Wendy.
Speaker 2: Jill was her best friend, her sister, her everything.
Speaker 7: But the sister bond was shattered when Wendy and some of the sister's rescue dogs were found dead in a garage next to a toppled over barbecue.
Speaker 2: Grill.
Speaker 7: Jill says accidental carbon monoxide poisoning killed everyone. Police do not believe her.
Speaker 3: Police arrested Jill Blackstone for the murder of her sister. Investigators think it was stage to look like an accident. Who will you.
Speaker 7: Believe, especially now that a secret source has come forward with evidence never made public before.
Speaker 2: Was a producer, There's no doubt about that. But would she produce murder?
Speaker 3: Is the question?
Speaker 7: Season two of Bad Bad Thing, The Blackstone Sisters, available now wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: I always say, show me a perfect family.
Speaker 3: I'll show you a family with secrets.