Speaker 1: Well, we'll come in to.
Speaker 2: Get Sallas, saying you a conscious cund.
Speaker 3: Will be dire.
Speaker 4: And if you want a little bang and come along. You know people come the door with their phone in their hand.
Speaker 5: The mainstream has become French, and the French has become mainstream. Oh, Maggie is the Republican Party and Donald Trump is the Republican Party.
Speaker 6: Today.
Speaker 4: Republican Party has become the party of the working class, middle class voter.
Speaker 3: And we left the country better shape than we founded today.
Speaker 2: I can say without with every fiber.
Speaker 1: Might be from all my heart.
Speaker 3: You answer that question is the resounding yes.
Speaker 7: Freedom is back in the style. Welcome to the revolution.
Speaker 2: Coming to your city, don Way, I get Sallas and saying you a conscious cell.
Speaker 4: With the new Sean Hannity Show, more be I'm the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 8: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. We're just days away from a new year, and that makes sitting in for Sean Hannity all the more special to me.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 8: I'm so proud to be with you as we say goodbye to twenty twenty four and look forward to twenty twenty five, and I think I can say that we are all looking forward to it with great optimism. I'm Rose, I'll be with you this afternoon, and we are taking calls this hour.
Speaker 2: I mean it, I'm not lying.
Speaker 8: It's one eight hundred ninety four to one, Sean, one eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn. But before we do that, we've got one of my favorite people, Pastor Jackhibbs, joining us today. He's known to so many People's just Pastor Jack, and he leads the Calvary Chapel Chino Hills. He's got a television broadcast that's called Real Life with Jackibbs. You can check him out at Jackibbs dot com. That is where I go to catch up on all of his sermons and they are so good.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, Pastor Jack. How are you Rose?
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me back? My goodness. I think we started out this year some eleven or twelve months ago doing the program, and I'm just grateful for you to have me on. And I'm grateful that we've made it through this year and thrilled. How about what's ahead of us?
Speaker 2: Aren't we?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 8: And listen, that's because you've just bring so much to the table and that's why. And you're right, we did do this last year. We talked about the new year and expectations, and I thought that we could talk about how that new year always brings new opportunities, not just you know, everybody talks about resolutions, and I know a lot of people are politically excited about this new year, but what about personally, like how should we approach a new year?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what's great is that a new year is based upon a new day, and the Bible tells us God has promised us that there's new mercies every morning. And so I'd like to just repeat what a woman told me in the church parking lot after services. She said, do you feel an optimism that was not in the air before? And I said absolutely, and I'm seeing it among other people as well. So what's going on? Well, Number one, there is that newness of the new year. God has promised us that he's the governor of time and he's the governor of every year, and so there's an enthusiasm about that. But I think Rose and you and I have talked offline before about this. I think I think God gave us his mercy regarding this last election, at least for us in California, we would have gotten much more religious persecution than we normally do.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 4: There's a breath of fresh air in America. People especially Christians are saying, you know, the next four years could be really good. We've got a window of time, and so we need to get up and go like never before. And I think that breeds optimism rose you know what, I really do too.
Speaker 8: And that's interesting that you said that there is a there is a air about this new year coming, and there is a certain optimism. And I think too that one of the things that I've been learning, and you can address this, is that I've seen God has allowed me to see firsthand just how all of these things. There are so many things that are happening in the background, things that we don't know about, things that are leading up to certain events and our lives, and that we've got to trust that process, you know.
Speaker 2: And I think there is an optimism.
Speaker 8: I think so many people have gone through difficult times or struggles or growth, and I think it's all for a purpose.
Speaker 4: Well, absolutely true. I encourage all of your listeners right now to check out Romans chapter eight in the Bible it's still there. It's a great, great chapter of what God does regarding those who love him, that he has an absolute, specific plan. And the other thing is this, you know, Rose, I was reading the other day Isaiah chapter forty five, and I encourage people to read that for this reason. There was a man by the name of Cyrus of the Persian Empire, and God was going to use him to bring at his people. Israel in the Bible says that Cyrus didn't know God, and Cyrus was this pagan person individual, and yet God called him my servant. And you're going to do this because this is what I want done. Fast forward. Here we are, at this precipice or at this wonderful step. It depends on how you view and have a worldview. I don't think we're stepping off into oblivion. I think God has given us, as I said, mercy. And I think when you look at Isaiah forty five, God take he installs kings, and he removes kings. In our case, he presidents and he removes them. And for whatever reason, no matter what anybody has against Trump, or he doesn't like his hair or whatever, it's irrelevant, God put him in a place so all of this can have some optimism knowing if God's on a strone and if God's alive and he is, then I can accept this year. Even maybe you're saying the election didn't go the way I wanted to. Well, listen, let's just join ranks with optimism, and let's look out for what's best for the Kingdom of God. God loves us and he'll have mercy, and let's do what's best for America. Can we just put all that stuff aside and unify around the Lord and around the fact that America is worth standing for and fighting for.
Speaker 2: Boy, isn't it ever? Though?
Speaker 8: And you know, earlier on in the show, I, during the monologue, I talked about Abraham Lincoln. I was talking about a sermon I had just heard that was entitled Failure is not Final. And I think a lot of us, you know, look at some of our failures, our disappointments are sins, and we think, Okay, that's it, We're done. God's done with us. I'm done with me, you know, everybody's done with me. But that's not necessarily true. And then I was giving some examples of men who had failed initially, but then those failures led to great success, and one of the ones I talked about was Abraham Lincoln. You know, he was one of our greatest leaders, one of our greatest presidents, and he failed in so many ways he felt in business. In elections, I mean, he tried to win several elections. He ran for the Senate I think twice, and then also the House of Representatives. He lost that twice before he finally got elected in eighteen forty six, and then after that he was elected president. Now that tells me, Pastor Jack, that he wasn't meant for all of those things that didn't pan out. You know, he was meant for one great thing, for a time where we needed a man of his characters so very much, And so I would I wanted to encourage people that even if there's things that we failed at we thought we were going to do but never accomplished, it could very well be that that's just not what God had planned for us, and that we need to just be okay with that, because timing is everything.
Speaker 4: I love it, Love what you're saying. You know, you mentioned Abraham Lincoln. I have a trinity of heroes regarding American history, and one of them is Lincoln. The other one is George Washington himself. I encourage everybody to read everything that Washington wrote and you'll get the real story from Washington himself. Tremendous setbacks, tremendous peril, a man that was very, very quiet in demeanor, didn't didn't complain at all, but God used him mightily. And then the other one is Samuel Adams. He Thomas Jefferson said, sam Adams was the very spirit of the revolution. But a lot of people don't realize that sam Adams had a noble life. He had tremendous pain, setback, death, just a horrific thing. Here's the punchline. It's like my grandson the other day lost lost the board game and he started to throw a little fit, and I said, listen to here. Listen, you learn from loss. Anybody could take a win. It's easy to take a win, but you got to learn how to take a loss. You need to learn how to push push through those down turns. And that's what makes either a champion or a president, or someone who's going to make a difference in the world, is that they've they've learned from from their mistakes. Listen, I live right here, near the coast of southern California, Elon Musk is almost constantly launching his Falcon nine rockets. Do you ever get to do that? How do we get to see this on a weekly basis almost out here out west? Tremendous failure, But the guy never gave up. How many of Elon musk projects blew up on the pad and now you know, he's the envy of the world when it comes to these things. It all came through suffering, and it all came through setback. And the people I like being around the most rose are those who have gone through difficulty and they've made it. They've got something to add to my life. They've got depth and meaning. So people need to realize what you just said is so true. Setbacks, hardship, difficulties, it's at the end, it's the making of a man. It's the making of a woman, a boy or a girl.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what, that is so true? And I think that should be an encouragement to all of us. And I do really think that that perhaps for some of us, there's been quite a few setbacks or a lot of time just kind of in a holding pattern, and I think that that was as deliberate and intentional as well. I think that I feel like God's preparing his people for something. And as I said before, yes, we're very excited about this new administration. Yes, we feel like there's going to be some you know, some transparency that we haven't had for the last four years, maybe some safety that we haven't experienced or felt in the last four years. But beyond all of that, I think personally, for each one of us, I think that we have a lot of us. I talked to so many people, and so many of them say, I just don't feel like I'm where I'm supposed to be yet, but I feel like that's coming. And I feel that I've had a lot of hurdles to jump, and I had a lot of growing to do, even just in this past year. Pastor Jack, have you experienced that with other people as well?
Speaker 4: Listen, absolutely, yes, I've noticed the challenges in my own life. And then Rose, how about this right now? I do believe that this is a national thing. We're hearing it, but it's certainly true out West. A phenomenon state place in the last couple of months, and that is Amazon, Barnes and Noble, for example, the bookstores. You can go there and see people from fifteen to twenty five years of age buying Bibles. I mean, it's never happened like this before where we've seen it like this. There is people are searching, and people are young. People are saying, wait a minute, Pornography is not the answer. Gaming's not the answer. Being stuck in the house is not the answer. And everything that's been that I've been part of, this experiment on re engineering our society is not working, and young people are searching for truth rose. Last week we saw nearly three hundred people on a normal Sunday come forward and give their lives to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and by far fifty percent or more of them were people under the age of twenty five. That is a barometer that is announcing to our culture. As thankful as we are about the outcome of the election, people are searching for depth and meaning to life. And wouldn't it be great if such optimism for our future in politics would be getting back to a Bible, teaching church people, hearing what God has to say, not what some man has to say. And I think that's starting to happen at least that's happening out in California, and we're thrilled.
Speaker 8: I can tell you that it's happening here as well, and I have to say I'm seeing it a lot with young people, and I've been just so blown away in long stories, but I will say it's happened on several occasions. One example is I was in a sporting good store and talking to a girl that worked there and wasn't sure what direction her life was going to go in asked her if I could pray with her right there in the store. We did, and then other things happened as a result. I'm not going to go into all the details, but that wasn't the only time. There were so many young people that just keeps happening, and I think that they are hungry for something.
Speaker 2: And I think you're right.
Speaker 8: All of those things that kept them occupied in the past, the gaming, the other things online, social media, I think they have all grown stale.
Speaker 2: In their minds and in their hearts, and I think.
Speaker 8: They are so ready for something real, and I think we're going to need them, and I'm so thrilled about that.
Speaker 4: So perfect. In the words of one kid, I said, what's going on with you, here's the answer. And I think this kid speaks for everybody. This kid said, I'm tired of being lied to. Wow, why that's why this kid was seeking truth in the Word of God, the Bible. Because they said I'm tired of being lied to. That's a great insight, that's a great wake up call. And I'm grateful that the young people day instead of look rose, they could go the opposite way. They could go to a bridge, or they could go to the end of the pier and jump off and end it all. They're not doing that. They're realizing I want to live. I want to see what the reason is for me drawing breath right now. And so just like you praying with that young lady, you gave her hope, you gave her purpose. And when you stood up so bold, I know you don't think so, but when you said, hey, can I pray for you? That boldness ROAs is contagious. And I think people are also sick and tired of being timid and told what to do and what not to do. And get your listen, get your voice from God, get your GPS from God, and read his Bible. Everybody. You got to start reading in John's Gospel to meet the real Jesus. You're going to be impressed. He's wonderful.
Speaker 8: Hey, and you know what you guys have And we have a minute and a half to discuss this. I know that starting January first, you're going to do this this program called LYFT and it's tell us a little bit about it, what people can expect and how they can participate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been on my heart for months. I know it sounds crazy, but at five am Pacific time live on my private Facebook page. There's about a million and a half followers there, but I'm asking all million and a half of them to join live Pacific time five am. Now, people live in other time zones. I'm very aware of that, but five minutes five am.
Speaker 1: Yeah, five am.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get up at five but okay, go ahead exactly.
Speaker 4: And so I'm going to read a passage of Scripture and then I'm going to pray, and then people are going to be able to pray as they make their comments, They're going to be able to submit their prayer and this this community of people who will follow me at this address at Facebook, they're gonna be able to pray for each other and I love it, or do a million, a million and a half people, and some of them will be from around the world. And the reason why rose is because we're trying to press into twenty twenty five. I think God gave us some mercy and we dare not sit on it. We dare not put our hands behind our back and our feet up. We've got to act upon what God has handed us.
Speaker 8: Amen, all right, tell us the Facebook location so they can go there.
Speaker 4: Simply go to Jackibs dot com. Or they can go to Facebook and search Jackibbs dot Jackibbs and look for the blue dot look look for the certification and you'll be at the right spot.
Speaker 8: Okay, Hey, thank you so much. And Pastor Jack, I just wish you the very best New Year.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 8: And I'm gonna call you and tell you a story that I think is gonna blow you away very We'll do.
Speaker 2: That in the coming days.
Speaker 8: Gosse God bless All right, you're listening to the Sean Handy Show.
Speaker 2: We will be back and I'm gonna take your phone calls, believe it or not.
Speaker 8: Eight hundred nine to four one sewn one eight hundred nine four one Sean, I'll take those calls. Okay, this is the Sean Handedy Show, and I am Rose. By the way, check me out on social media. It would mean so much to me if you would Rose Unplugged podcast on Rumble. I love that platform, but also Spotify and Apple. My Facebook is Rose Unplugged, and my ministry is she is called by him on Facebook, Instagram Rose Unplugged one. She is called by him. My website's Rosenplugg dot com and she is called by him dot com.
Speaker 1: Call me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take your phone calls.
Speaker 8: One eight hundred nine for one, Shawn, one eight hundred nine for one, Seawan. We are definitely taking bone calls today. I see a couple of you have been I'm waiting. Thank you for your patients. You will be rewarded. The rest of you get those calls in one eight hundred and nine for one.
Speaker 2: Sean. I'm Rose. I'll be back.
Speaker 1: Alec Baldwin's favorite radio talk show host is on the air right now, right mister Baldwin's Sean Hannity.
Speaker 8: Well, this is Rose sitting in for Sean Hannity, wishing him and his audience a very happy new Year. You can follow me on social media. I got you into Rose Unplugged. My podcasts are available at Rumble. I love Rumble. It's my go to platform. But if you go there you can subscribe and then they give you a notice every time a new podcast is available. But I'm also on Apple and Spotify. Additionally, my social media is Facebook, Rose Unplugged, and then I have a ministry that's called She Is Called by Him. You can find that at Facebook. Instagram is Rose Unplugged the number one. She is Called by Him on Instagram. Also then my websites are Roseunplugged dot com and She is Called by Him dot com. I've gotten a lot of emails already asking for a copy of the monologue and about speaking availability and a lot of other things, but you can do that through my website, so roseunplugged dot com. Also at She is Called by Him dot com, you can submit a prayer request. We always get so many of these, but be assured there is a team of women who are praying for each request that comes in. So and it's anonymous. You can send your request anonymously. So please check me out on all of those things, like me do all that stuff that you're supposed to do, right please Rose unplugged and she is called by him. All right, so let's go because he's been waiting a long time. Yeah, Jim from San Antonio, Hey Jim, Happy New.
Speaker 1: Year, Happy New Year, Rose, and thank you honor to be on.
Speaker 6: Hey.
Speaker 1: Hey, first, I judge my broadcasters by the quality of guests have, and you hit a grand slam getting Pastor Jackson Calvary Church on. He's awesome. I've heard him speak at his Chino Hills chapel and he's amazing. He's a great leader, a great role model, and I just want to commend you. You did a great job. It's a great guest to have and thank you. I'll tell you this. Sean Hannit, he's no longer a thirty year old young man anymore. He's got to be thinking about retirement one day. And I would say, you would be my number one guest to hear.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're hilarious. But he better not retire soon because he's one of my favorites. I love Sean. But anyway, that's sweet.
Speaker 8: But you wanted to talk about Biden's comments just I think just today?
Speaker 2: Was that today or just recently?
Speaker 1: I want to yeah, recently when he said that he would have he would have beat the Trumpster.
Speaker 6: First.
Speaker 1: When I pat myself up off the floor laughing at that comment, I thought, well, let's call his bluff, call him out, and him declare that he's front runner for twenty twenty eight for the Democrat Party and them all on board the Biden twenty eight and let's just see how that goes.
Speaker 8: I think you know how that's going to go, Jim, you know, And it's so crazy too, because he did say he said, I regret dropping out of the race.
Speaker 2: And but you know what, like if he thinks that he would have.
Speaker 8: Won, he thinks he could have beaten Trump in November, which is just astounding to me. It's absolutely the reason that he wasn't on the ballot is because of the debate. There is no that debate was so bad, it was so horrible that there's no way Bman could have won, and everybody knew it. It's just that they put somebody else in who could have never won either.
Speaker 1: But that is just a touch reality. Yeah, they were. They're out and out of space, both of them are. But let's make him the front runner.
Speaker 4: That'd be great, great.
Speaker 2: For us, great news, all right, Jim thanks for your phone call. I appreciate it. Jeanette, Dave Tony, I'm gonna get you.
Speaker 8: But since Jim just brought up Joe Biden, I do want to talk about because he thought he could have one right, which is just so delusion.
Speaker 2: I've got some audio here. It's from Face the Nation.
Speaker 8: It was over the weekend as CBS reporter Jan Crawford called out the media mob and seemingly staffers for underreporting Joe Biden's cognitive decline.
Speaker 4: Now listen, thanks to the year end Correspondence Roundtable, is dig into what was undercovered or underreported.
Speaker 5: Jan undercovered underreported? That would be to me, Joe Biden's obvious cognizant decline that became undeniable in the televised debates the presidential debate was unquestioned. And you know, it's starting to emerge now that his advisors kind of managed his limitations been reported in the Wall Street Journal for four years, and yet he insisted that he could still run for president. We should have much more forcefully questioned whether he was fit for office for another four years, which could have led to a primary for the Democrats. It could have changed the scope of the entire election. Yet still, incredibly, we read the Washington Post that his advisors are saying that he regrets that he dropped out of the race. You know that he thinks he could have beaten Trump, and I think that is either delusional or their gas letting.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, I got so much to say about this.
Speaker 8: First of all, it says so now it's the advisors, you know, who managed his limitations for four years. So it's their fault, right, And it's not the media's, No, it could never be the media's. His advisors are saying that he regrets not running, and his advisors are responsible for not letting the rest of us know just how bad things were. And then she said he insisted that he could still run for president. We should have much more forcefully questioned whether he was fit for office for another four years.
Speaker 2: Girl, You should have asked the question.
Speaker 8: Forcefully whether or not he was fit for office for the first four years. Come on, how is it that the rest of us knew what was going on? But you and the others who are in media did not. And I would suggest that you did know. How could you all miss it? You didn't, you ignored it, You gas lit It was you who gasled the American people. You did it, you knew, but now you blame what the staffers.
Speaker 2: You know, the rest of us knew.
Speaker 8: The people listening to this show right now knew that there was decline even before he took office. And it wasn't just you in the media. It was those in Congress and Senate, the media, all of you who interacted with him. You had interactions with him, and you knew what was going on, and you chose to gaslight us. You chose to keep it from the American people. That was supposed to be our leadership.
Speaker 2: How could you do that?
Speaker 8: And then missus Crawford sits there and says that, oh, you know, this is just this is regrettable, and it's you know, I think it's either delusional or they're gaslighting the American people. Know you were gaslighting us. Don't blame it on the staff advisors. You did it. You did this to us, and I find it appalling. I find it hilarious that you think now you can look back and point the finger at all of these other people when you are responsible for the gas lighting and you know it, you know it, they knew it. People, you know they knew it. Honestly, day from Michigan. How are you doing in Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: To you.
Speaker 6: Rose, Yes, Dave from Jackson, of course, but you reached me out here in your inspiration inspires me personally for the guts to get out there and say it.
Speaker 2: Go do it, go say it.
Speaker 8: And you know, I want to tell you something, Dave, it doesn't matter what faith you you are, what religion you practice. I mean, you're only a better person when you are practicing that, when you have a strong faith and you have a good foundation. So get out there and do it. I think there's a lot for us to do. And thank you for your call, by the way, Dave, I appreciate that. I think there's plenty for us to do. By the way, it was the debate that finally said, Okay, we can't hide this anymore. Media staffers, people on the hill, you all knew that you could no longer gaslight us because of the debate, and Jason's got some audio just to prove it once again. You finally heard what the rest of us saw all along. Although I think you knew.
Speaker 3: Making sure that we're able to make every single solitary person eligible for what I've been able to do with the with the COVID, I've hit me with dealing with everything we have to do with. Look, if we finally beat medicare, the third time is between the doctor, I mean between the women and the state. The idea that the politicians, that the founder's wanted the politicians to be the ones making decisions about woman's health is ridiculous. Only terrorists who's done anything across the border is one who came along and killed three on his administration, killed an a Kaida person come in and his administration, everyone from the Union Nations Security Council straight through to the G seven, to the Israelis and now himself have endorsed the plan that put forward. In addition to that, we find that the impact.
Speaker 8: I don't think I can do this any longer. Thanks Jason, That's enough.
Speaker 2: I think. I don't know if it was this one.
Speaker 8: Or one of the other responses that he gave where Trump said it was the best line ever, I mean ever in any debate. Trump said, I don't think he knows what he's I don't know what he's talking about, and I don't think he knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 2: That cracked me up. That was the best line ever ever.
Speaker 8: Steve from Pennsylvania wants to weigh in on whether or not Biden could have been president again. And by the way, to that audio that we just listened to, then all of a sudden, everybody was like, oh my gosh, there's cognitive decline, and now we're supposed to believe that was the first time you noticed it.
Speaker 2: Come on, Steven, how are you happy New Year?
Speaker 7: I'm outstanding. Thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 6: Road.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm still amazed that anybody thinks that doctor Jill didn't know that Joe had dementia.
Speaker 2: I think it's sad.
Speaker 7: I have had the unfortunate experience of working with people dementia at the hospital and it's there's nothing good about it. It's all dad. But it's not like it comes and goes. It doesn't show up on Tuesday and it's gone by Thursday. And Joe Biden knew it. And she is to blame for not being a good wife, is all I can say.
Speaker 2: Well, Stephen, I'll tell you what. It's just.
Speaker 8: I think he was done a favor. It was a good thing to have him drop out. This man needs to just enjoy his days with his family. And by the way, thank you for your call, Stephen, and happy New Year with his family. But I'm just don't run that Jobe by me. I hate that all all of a sudden everybody noticed that he had declined. No, we already knew, we knew where the heck were you. And by the way, on the subject of Biden, let me just add one more story here. You know, a lot of us right now are taking vacation time off. We save it for this time of the year. But there's one guy, a big guy. He's taken a whole heck of a lot of time off. Five hundred and thirty two vacation days. That's how many days Biden has taken in less than four years. Five hundred and thirty two. Somebody did the math. I'm glad it wasn't me, because I peaked at fourth grade math. But that works out to be about forty percent of his time in office. Forty percent of his time in office he was on vacation. That's a lot of time, would you agree. There is a recent analysis by the rn C, and according to the data, we got the five hundred and thirty two days. And here's how they broke it. Down too, because he if you think about this, most of us get around eleven days of vacation, right every year, maybe two weeks, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ten days.
Speaker 8: That means Biden's vacation time is equal to around forty eight years of vacation days for you and I, we were to do that it take, it would be forty eight years worth. So there's a lot of hardworking people out here for you know, just thinking, dang, that's a great job to have five hundred and thirty two vacation days. Forty percent of my worktime is spent on vacation. Mark Poletta, former General Counsel of the White House Budget Office under Donald Trump, stated that the image of Biden fast asleep and lying flat on his back in his chair at the beach while America in the world is on fire will define the Biden presidency. He said that that's as for the New York Post, But.
Speaker 2: You know what, he's right. He is absolutely right.
Speaker 8: He is absent on vacation, and he certainly has taken more time off than some of the other presidents. Trump spent only twenty six percent of his time as president on personal trips. Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama vacation for just eleven percent of their true terms, and Jimmy Carter took only seventy nine days off.
Speaker 2: May he rest in peace. So you can imagine.
Speaker 8: There are a lot of posts and memes out there, all of them asking who's running the country while Biden is on vacation? And I don't know why they're all asking that question, because even if he wasn't on vacation, weren't we still asking who's running the country? I mean, whether he was in the White House or on the beach, was he ever really there? All right, we're going to take a break. Your phone calls. I'm still taking them. Did you notice, By the way, we've got great guests coming up the next hour. I'll tell you about that when we come back. One eight hundred nine four to one, Sean, one eight hundred nine four to one.
Speaker 2: Sean, give me a call.
Speaker 8: Coming up next hour, We've got Roger Sarah seven.
Speaker 2: Oh right, come on, Severino, Roger Severino. That I like that name. That's cool.
Speaker 8: And Tom Hollman I like to call him the badass Border Boss. Hey, listen, Jason is always on top of things. He found that clip that I was talking about earlier from the debate.
Speaker 2: Take a listen.
Speaker 3: I've changed it in the way that now you're in a situation where they're forty percent fewer people coming across the border illegally. That's better when he left office, and I'm going to continue to move until we get the total band on, the total initiative relative to what we're gonna do with more border patrol and more President Trump, I really don't know what he said at the end of this, and I don't think he knows what he said either.
Speaker 4: Look, we had the safest border in the history of our country.
Speaker 2: That's good. Thanks Jason. That's I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: It was just like that was like the best line ever from Trump, I mean ever ever.
Speaker 4: Whew.
Speaker 8: Anyway, thanks to Jason and Katie there in the studios. Also to WJAS for their help and Daryl. I just want to throw that out there. They've been really great. We've got, as I said, some great guests coming up, Roger Severino and also Tom Holman, So don't go away.
Speaker 2: Another packed hour coming up next