Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the Old Republic, a soul fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: The Clearinghouse of Hot takes break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 1: In the a eywaeyre. The Fifth Hour with Ben Mahler and Danny g Radio. I would be Ben hi, and we thank you, I thank you, We both thank you for following this podcast and for doing the most important thing because I have heard from me boy and I follow your podcast, but they don't actually listen to the podcast. So the whole key of this is to actually listen what you're doing right now, and so thank you, thank you, thank you. As we get a new on what is what the twenty fourth day of the month of February, the last Saturday, last weekend in the month of February. As we are just getting started, I know Danny is having a big party. It's International sword Swallower's Day, which is always a big day for Danny, because before you got into radio, Danny, you were a professional sword swallower on the boardwalk, right and the mezzanine.
Speaker 3: I was also a tiger trainer.
Speaker 1: Hey are you cool at cats and kittens? Yeah? Yeah, Danny had a wild life before he decided to get into radio and hang out with Covino and Rich. So on this the Saturday Pod, get right into it. We've got the Crowning Achievement, the s Word, the Wrecking Bull, and idiom of the week. Who knows, maybe pop culture pop goes to the culture as well. There's a lot to get to and we'll see how much we have time for. I don't get right to it right now, So let's start with this. If you were listening to the Overnight Show this week, then you know that we had to say goodbye to her friend. We lost one of our more recognizable callers to the radio show. And it's always depressing, always depressing. Been doing this a long time, and unfortunately we have lost a number of people to you know, just living their life and dying, some people dying prematurely and whatnot. But if you did not hear this week and you're not on social media, the caller that went by the moniker. Rachel from Montabello passed away. She passed away last week, I believe. I'm not sure exactly when she passed away. I could look it up, but her nephew reached out to me and Rachel one of the nicest people. I've never actually met Rachel in real life, but I feel like I know Rachel from her calls to the radio show. She knew when my birthday was, you'd always call my birthday, She'd sing me happy.
Speaker 3: We knew she knew a lot about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, she was like a big super fan of mine, and I was honored that she enjoyed joyed the show so much. And you know, some people were annoyed by Rachel and ocause they got jealous of the attention that she got. That was my theory on it, because we.
Speaker 4: Always played the smacking kiss the lips sound effect. Remember yeah, yeah, yeah, But she was in your booty.
Speaker 1: She loved the fact that I'm convinced that she knew certain things she said would be turned into the opens of the show, because she would say she was an older woman and she would say some of the craziest things in the world. But I knew in my head. I was like, well, she must know that's going to be used by the imaging people to make an open and sure enough it did. And so she passed away. Her nephew reached out to me and let me know, and so we did a little tribute. We can no longer do the six line salute, which is the highest don and radio, because for some reason, our new studios, which are amazing, the technology, which you would think would be better than what we had before, will not allow us to put all the callers on the air at the same time. You're limited to like two or three. You can put them all in the air, but you can't. There's like a buzz, it doesn't work. So that was disappointing. So we did something a little different. We did a tribute and I posted some stuff on my x page and I was reminded and this is a good reminder, because you know, Danny, sometimes you do these shows and you don't really know who's listing. You don't know how big a reach you have. You think, well, you know, I'm on doing the overnight show. I'm on in the middle of the night. Who the hell cares? So we did this tribute to Rachel and was overwhelmed with people who wanted to send their wishes to Rachel and Montabello's family. For those that are not in Southern California familiar with it, Montabello is a city in the La area, and she Rachel clearly loved being from Montebello and she would that was her Monica. She was known on the air. But this whole experience, and it was very sad, you know, because she lived a full life. But you know, she was a lovely woman and she's a harmless woman. She seemed like a very nice soul. We could have lived longer. But I was reminded yet again that people need radio. I feel like, during the day is great, but you got a lot of stuff going on, but at night, a lot of people are lonely, they're depressed. And as I mentioned on the Overnight show this week, like Rachel was not in our target demographic at all. Right, you know, you know sports radio the target demographic is obviously dudes. It's mostly young dudes or middle aged dudes. That's pretty much who the audience is for sports radio. So she was not that, and she was an older woman, but she was part of our group and part of our family, and she like the biggest sports fan in the world. But I don't know how she found the show. Maybe one of her relatives can let me know, or her nephew. I should send him a message. But it was sad and hopefully if there is something after we get done here, she's having a grand old time and all that, but just one time. And she called for years. I think it's probably been over ten years. I don't know exactly how long, maybe longer than that, but she's she called for a long time, and she hadn't called that much recently. She had been in some poor health. We didn't know exactly what was wrong. She didn't let us know, but she I remember she had said something about her voice that she didn't want to be remembered sounding. However, her voice sounded, which is similar to Genie and Medford. I had talked to Genie off the air several times when she was sick, and she had really her voice was like completely gone, and I got it all over me. But she never had a good voice to begin with. Well we knew her, Jeanie. That was the magic of Genie. But but anyway, rest in peace to our friend Rachel in Montabella.
Speaker 4: It's funny you bring up Jeanie because there was a night I remember where Rachel got on the air first and then Jeanie called the next hour, and in her call she referenced Rachel and said to stop kissing your butt.
Speaker 3: And she would tell her that Rachel flirting with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was, and the guys would get annoyed. And then But but funny thing, and I do think this is kind of a crowning achievement for Rachel and Montabella. And you know, who knows, whether she knows or not, But there were so many people it's hilarious the email I got Danny. I got guys that are working construction truck drivers and they were like, oh, I miss I'm gonna miss Rachel. She was a nice woman. I liked her singing, you know, she was she was unique in what she did and so you know, it's it's sad, but it happens to all of us, and uh, well, we'll miss her contributions to the show. But the good news is she still honored Danny. In much of the imaging for the radio show. You will hear Rachel in Montabella's voice on the open so yeah, we don't get many opens on the overnight, so that'll probably be there for years.
Speaker 4: So I was gonna say, I feel like that's going to live on for eternity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'll be. It'll be like, you know, we still talk about George Washington or Babe Ruth, that we will still be playing sound of Rachel and Matabello. And we have many other sound bites that have not been used yet, many other sound bites that have not been used that we can.
Speaker 4: Make sure you stop, Coop because right as he just wrote a brand new batch of opens for Veto to produce, make sure he doesn't send those off.
Speaker 1: No, I will try, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: It's great, great point, you know, I know, Coop, he's always working on those opens. We do not want that. We want to keep these for a while. We want to keep these classic open, the vintage opens to the to the radio show. There's one that they just made and it's like phone sex open and that's got Rachel. That's really, you know, sums up the show. It's like phone sex. I don't think the S word is in there though, Danny, I do not believe the S word is mentioned at any point. In that particular open, but maybe it should be. Maybe it should be in there.
Speaker 4: It should We've talked about this on the podcast before that both you and I think the S word should be allowed interrestoral radio, all radio, for that matter. There's one little guy who is learning and maybe I gotta watch what I'm saying as I record the podcast around him early in the mornings on Friday through Sunday. So quickly here, I'm gonna send you a four second video.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: We'll be interactive, immersive like the US and pop up museum you went to. Yeah, so I'm sending you a four second video of baby Koa. You need to have your volume turned up for this. All right, first words, I don't think my better half was very impressed with what his first words are.
Speaker 1: He's big. I've not seen the photo of him. This will play here, let me see.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 4: He's so, he's been upstairs, downstairs, go down the stairs.
Speaker 3: And all he keeps saying over and over is a wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, wow, Wow, that's great. That's great. Beg, he's getting big.
Speaker 4: Wow, he's a fricking linebacker. He's in the ninetieth percent tile of every category.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool. That's good to see you a little.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's only six months old, and look how big he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wow, that's wild man.
Speaker 3: He's wearing eighteen month old clothes right now.
Speaker 1: He's got he's got the belly's like. Hey, I'm here, man, I'm here, I'm here for it. Man, come on, clab a beard, Danny, come on, come on.
Speaker 4: His video I sent Ben. He was in the middle of getting changed my wife. He was putting a new outfit on him.
Speaker 1: It kind of looks like you a little bit.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell you, just a little bit of it.
Speaker 1: I don't think the mailman was involved.
Speaker 4: I think yeah, poor kid does resemble me. We're downstairs in the living room and the mother in law is over. You know, she's laughing. She's having a good time. Why him giggle and.
Speaker 3: Say dad, Dad Dad.
Speaker 4: He's in his little skip Pop bouncer that we've talked about on the podcast. He's bouncing up and down, and he's quiet for a few seconds because he's playing with one of his teething toys, and then all of a sudden, very loudly, he says shit, and everybody stops what they're doing, turns and looks at each other and we're like, did you just hear what I heard?
Speaker 3: I haven't heard it since, which is good news.
Speaker 1: No, you know, it's in his head that. That reminds me my nephew says the word fuck randomly in the cute it is. There are a few things more enjoyable than a baby saying a bad word. It's like, it's hilarious. How do you not laugh right in a little baby voice? It's just wonderful.
Speaker 3: It's common.
Speaker 4: It reminds me of when my little sister Ariel was first crawling. She would crawl around and say all the little words she knew how to say, and she had problems saying words that started with a letter T. Anything she said with tea sounded like an F. Me and my older brother would always ask her to say truck, so she would be crawling around saying fuck, fuck, and my.
Speaker 3: Mom would threaten us.
Speaker 4: She'd be like, if you ask her to say truck one more time, I'm gonna wring your neck.
Speaker 3: Yeah great, but so yeah, I have to I.
Speaker 4: Know we say that word from time to time on this podcast. So little ears are listening, I'm gonna have to be careful.
Speaker 1: Oh that's great. Well, he's a kid's growing up quickly.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's great, doing well, Yeah, a little shit.
Speaker 1: So I had a voice in my head this week. It was my my dear, dearly departed mother, do not play fetch in the house. Do not play fetch in the house. So still adjusting to having our dogs, Moxie and Luigi.
Speaker 3: Moxie and Luigi and looking puppies.
Speaker 1: There's a few things more enjoyable than watching a bulldog, which is built like a rhino, run to try to catch, you know, to fetch whatever you throw, and so love it, absolutely love it. And so I know I don't have a lot of time. Maybe, oh it takes five ten minutes to play some fetch. So the the other day this week I'm playing fetch and Moxie is competing with Luigi. Now, the problem for my my dog Moxie is she is as slow as could possibly be because it's a bulldog, and Luigi is a young pupp flies around like, jumps like Jordan, just insane, and I jumps like So I'll play fetch with him. I'll throw this this a little like plastic grenade thing that they love. And so we're throwing that and I I threw it a little too far. I had the Bozuka the cannon, so I threw it a little too far. And Luigi and Moxie are running. But for some reason, this time, Moxie got to where the plastic grenade was first. Unfortunately I had thrown it so far. You've been to my house down you know the front there there's a there's kind of like a living room in the front, and there's a little table and I had this vintage radio and this old like microphone thing kind of you know, on display on this table. And Moxie said, you know what, I'm a wrecking bull, not a wrecking ball. I'm a wrecking bull. I'm a wrecking bulldog. And was because the little plaster grenade had kind of fallen under the table and kaboom, she went right into the table.
Speaker 2: Bam.
Speaker 1: It didn't care needed to get it, knocked everything on the table knocked over. I'm like, oh crap, and boom goes to dynamite.
Speaker 3: Like the grenade exploded.
Speaker 1: Pretty much pretty much, you know. So now we're like, I'll play I'll play fetch outside, or we'll go to the dog park, which they have in the neighborhood here. We did go to the dog park, which is a lot of fun. Like big fan of the dog park, got to do it more often there. I also had kind of a weird one of those weird moments this week, Daddy, where I was coming back from the gym. As I've gotten back into my routine with my friend Jim, and I've changed my schedule a little bit, so I'm actually going later in the day, early afternoon, going to bed earlier, trying to change that around. So I go to the gym, I've come coming back to the gym. Coming back from the gym, grab some water. I'm in the kitchen, go up to the to the studio to start getting ready and look at some notes for the show, and I'm like, I reached my pocket to grab my phone. I'm like, I can't find my phone. It's not there, all right, I'll go to the kitchen. I probably left in the kitchen. So I go downstairs. I go to the kitchen and I look around. I look at every place I possibly could have been, and there's nothing. Just no phone. So I'm like, Okay, I probably probably in the car. I probably left in the car. So I went out to the car, and then I looked around behind you know, the seat there. Maybe it fell out of my pocket, looked on the floor outside the car, couldn't find So now I'm starting to freak out. Things are getting rashitted up a little bit, like, oh, man, I can't lose my phone. Man, I was like losing my left hand. I need my left hand. I don't leave as much in my right hand, but I need my left hand. So I'm handed. So I'm looking around. I go back into the house again. So I go back. I retrace my steps. I go everywhere where i'd been. I hadn't been that many places. I'm looking around and then I was like, oh, I let the dogs out to get busy, go to the bathroom. So I go outside. I'm like, well, maybe I dropped it. So I'm walking about around the backyard, don't see it. So then I'm like, I went on the internet. You can send texts on the internet. So I send a text on the internet to the wife. I'm like, I think I lost my phone. Can you look on the find iPhone thing to find the phone? And she's like, well, it says it's still still a thousand. I was, well, there's not at a house. I'm like no. So then I'm like, okay, I'm gonna drive to the gym and check, because maybe I dropped it at the parking lot. I remember where I parked me. I dropped it getting in the car. I remember I had it leaving the gym, so it was in. I remember looking at it as I was getting in the car. So I was like, all right, and we go back. And then but she swore, I was like, oh no, your phone's at the house, so you don't need to do that. So like, so I'm going around and this freaking phone, Danny was camouflaged on the top. My wife. I don't drink coffee, you know. My wife has there's a coffee machine, and she doesn't even use that kind of cop She likes cold ice brew. But we have a coffee machine for when people come over the house and want coffee. Obviously I absolutely have it. And this thing is black. My iPhone case is black, and it was so camouflaged. It took me probably thirty minutes walking right by it before I realized where it was. And then I and what had happened was on my I have a watch that you can you know, you press a button on the watch, it sends a beep to the phone to find your phone. And if I hadn't had that, I would still be I would have probably gone out and bought a new phone. That's how messed up this was. So is that any product of me getting old? Or is that just good camouflage.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure it's good camouflage.
Speaker 4: I saw a meme the other day that said I've been looking for my iPad for thirteen days and the person had one of those rubber cases with the ridges on their iPad. Yeah, their Audi car had leather seats, and so the passenger seat, it was just sitting on the seat and it looked like part of.
Speaker 3: The ridges of the seat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's at least you weren't looking for your cell phone while holding your cell phone using the light on your cell phone.
Speaker 1: I haven't gone full dementia yet. I haven't gone that far yet, but yeah, get all you lose your I've lost my wallet several times. I've been lucky. I've lost it in parking lots at grocery stores. We've talked about that in previous episodes of the podcast, and I've I've found it. You know keys, I've dropped keys.
Speaker 3: And you know this.
Speaker 1: I guess that just happens in life, right. We just got a bunch of stuff and all that time Now for the idiom of the week.
Speaker 3: Idiom of the week, the idiom.
Speaker 1: And I'm not sure this qualifies as anydium of the week, but I think so. The term red flag red flag. Like the other night, Lebron James did not play for the Lakers the first game after the extended All Star break, because there's a red flag there. There's something going on with Lebron. So the term red flag, which he has used a lot, as a warning sign and all that, it's a sign of an issue that needs attention. Danger danger danger right danger danger, danger, present danger, warning whatever. The expression raise a red flag goes back hundreds of years. It originates through different uses, obviously of red flags, most of them from the military. The armed forces many many years ago would fly red flags as a warning to the public that they were doing live exercises with live bullets or muskets or whatever. And also you've had over the year ships that carry munitions fly a red flag. A lot of places in the world people will fly red flags and that is a sign that there is an outdoor shooting range in use. But wait, there's more. If you go to the beach and you know that lifeguard tower they have the little flag, Well, if they have the red flag, that means you should stay out of the water, right, red flag hazardous conditions and whatnot, and waves stay away and all that stuff. Also, if you're a fan of racing automobile racing, red flag, that means the race has ended. You run to the red flag. But going back to the sixteen hundreds, armies used a red flag sixteen hundreds to signal that they were ready to go to battle. How nice, how polite were armies back in the sixteen hundreds. We'd luck to tourn ounce. We're now going to bottle to do that much these days, all right, the niceties of battle have gone away in that regard. In the seventeen hundreds, the term red flag was used as a meaning of a warning. So that's when the warning thing started.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now it's evolved all the way to a coach throwing a red challenge flag.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, that's right. You got to pull it out of your sock. The red flag or a red flag to a bull right red flag to a bull olay olayo layolay the Almatador, the good old El Matador, or just being angry bad feelings about some of red flag red flag. Uh. Anyway, that is the idiom of the week. If you would like to recommend an idiom of the week, if you're curious, you can send me a message on the email We have the email bag on Sunday. It's real. You don't have to wait for that real fifth hour at gmail dot com, Real fifth hour at gmail dot com. But red flag just means a fore warning time now for popperty pop go the.
Speaker 3: Culture judge.
Speaker 1: Judge, thank you, ohio au. Well, here's a fun story from pop culture. Danny Jim attendance has gone down and the theory on why that is in the month of January. They look back to the month of January Jim attendance, which normally spikes in January because people get fat on Thanksgiving and Christmas and then try to lose the weight in January. In February, well, Jim attendants fell flat. They believe that ozempic is the reason why. Ozempic, a weight loss drug, is being blamed for causing apparently It has been causing people to vomit during workouts, so they just stop working out, or they just figure they don't need to work out because they can just take that and you're good to go.
Speaker 4: Lord, doctors are getting rich off of prescribing this crap. And it's the drug is for people, supposed to be for people adop beat us. Instead it's people trying a lot of people trying to just lose weight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not not not the cool, not the cool. And how about this one? Now? I love this video. It's more of a visual thing. I don't know if I sent this to you, Da, I'm gonna send this to you right now. So it's a viral video from Nepal. And I can't imagine what this is. I'm gonna send you this year. This is live, this is immersive, this is interactive. And if you can see this while listening to the podcast, you are a stalker? You are? How dare you?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: I just sent the link?
Speaker 3: Holy shit?
Speaker 1: Right? Holy head falls Batman. And they have one of those things called again the three wheel, the things that are very popular in a lot of places, those cars, there's a name for them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. Uh, rickshaw.
Speaker 1: Rickshaw, that's it rick Okay, motorized version of it. It's like a it's a three wheeled like taxi. They have a motor taxi the rickshaw. Why can I remember that? That's a bad job by me. But I guess tuck tuck is actually is a term that is used for it as well. But I knew rickshaw was the term.
Speaker 3: That should be a future word of the week.
Speaker 1: That could be, that could be. I have to put that on my I don't do list, but I'll put that on my big board, Danny, you know big board of things. What else in pop goes to the culture? If you like different things in the body? Which of these stories toss up question for Danny g Which of these stories is more crazy? A zoo has removed seventy coins from a rare alligator rare alligator's stomach, who swallowed them after visitors to the zoo tossed them into the mouth of the alligator. Story number one, Story number two. A man see if you can guess which state this man is from, had one hundred and fifty live bugs removed from his nose and he did not even know they were there. Florida, Yeah, Florida man, Florida man. I wonder if that was a guy used to host this podcast with me. He lives in Florida. He's a Florida man. Now, who that might have been west of the four h five guess god? But yeah, this guy one hundred and fifty live bugs removed from his nose, didn't even realize they were there, and you had the allegator. So it's got to be the guy with the bugs, right, doesn't it have to be the guy with the bugs? How do you not realize there's one hundred and fifty live bugs? What kind of vermin are you living in where you do not realize that there are that many bugs in your nose?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's as gross as the bedbug story coming out of Las Vegas.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my wife was freaking out because we go to Vegas so often. You stayed? Did you stay at one of the hotails that happened?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, we stayed at the Mandalay Bay, thank god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you don't know what we're talking about, there's a small list of hotels and resorts in Vegas that have had an outbreak.
Speaker 3: Of bed bugs. It just makes your skin crawl.
Speaker 1: Now, are you able to sue for the bed bug? How does that work in Vegas? There's billboards like every other city for laws, but in Vegas they have a casino billboards. You injured in a casino? You know, well, technically, if you had bed bugs attack you, you were injured in a casino. So you could hire one of those ambulance chasing lawyers if you wanted to go down that.
Speaker 4: Road, putting bed bug attorney into the Google machine.
Speaker 1: Bed bugs, bed bugs, bed bugs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Riley and Earth's off a bed bug attorney near you.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Now, when you go to a hotel room, Danny, do you do an inspection to try to see if there are a bed bugs? Do you look under the mattress and you're supposed to look behind the mattress and.
Speaker 3: Near Oh no.
Speaker 4: What we do is we read every review possible before spending.
Speaker 3: Our hard earned money on the room or the resort.
Speaker 4: That includes yelp with some real people reviews where you can see pictures of things that are negative instead of all the phony reviews where everything is perfect and my wife is kind of a hotel snob, which I'm okay with. I don't like staying at cheap places I stayed when I was a kid, So I would say that we save our money in order not to stay at places that have bed bugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my wife likes to stay We've talked about this. My wife also likes nice hotels. I'm more of the frugal traveler.
Speaker 3: I you and bed bugs are homies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm more like, all right, listen, well we get a cheaper hotel room, I'll just inspect it. I'll even get one of those lights, you know, those lights where you can check for blood stains. And but you know, we'll save money and then i'll check you there's too many stains. We just won't you know, we'll avoid the stains and we won't stay there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm share you've stayed places where you find blood on the carpet, you know, like eh was probably ten years ago.
Speaker 1: I have stayed at some interesting, interesting locations. Well, this is a follow up to a story we talked about in a previous episode of this podcast. Red Lobster has said bye bye to the all you can eat they have. They lost so much money on their Lobster deal, they said we're done. They announced they had this ultimate endless shrimp.
Speaker 3: Cooper loop signal handedly shut it down.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, they say this is amazing. Red Lobster lost eleven million dollars in the third quarter, an operating loss because of the endless shrimp promotion. Now what shrimp were people eating? Well, eleven million dollars worth. The deal was offered for if you missed it, twenty dollars. It's all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster. They increased it to twenty three dollars the twenty five dollars, but it didn't matter. People still went in there with their bibs on, and they loosened their belt, they put on their moo moo, and they went for it. And that is so funny. That is wonderful. That seemed like a good idea at the time. I'm right, why not you, I'll shrip, I'll go. Maybe they'll buy some biscuits while they're in there and get some beverages. And I didn't didn't quite work out for them.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put co in the car and go get some seafood for lunch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, go get some beer, batted something. See that photo The world's tallest man met the world's shortest woman. Do you see that. No, that's an odd that's an odd photo too. It looks like like an old Greek show, like a Venice Beach break show.
Speaker 3: Let's see if I can send this to you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try to send Danny the photo. The girl who's the shortest looks like a doll, but apparently that's a real person. And then the guy. It's just unbelievable. It's the craziest photos. If you saw that, nice, just send it to Danny. It takes a couple of seconds to go to his his monitor so you can check that out. So the height difference between these two is more than six feet, is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Oh, you accidentitely sent me a photo of when Britney Spears met when Benyama.
Speaker 1: Is that nuts?
Speaker 3: Holy moly, eyah, that.
Speaker 4: Is Yeah, it reminds me when we were little kids. We all had that same Guinness Book of World Record, you know, with all the old school pictures in it, and it had the world's Tallest man. Remember how creepy those pictures were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure, we love those things. Yeah we say that. So this actually happened in the OC in Irvine, California. Says the World's tallest living man, Sultan Posen, who is eight foot two, met the shortest woman in the world, a height of sixty two point eight centimeters in Irvine. Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she didn't even get off the centime short.
Speaker 1: Well, this story comes out of I think it's a operation.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you have to do the conversion there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: This this, she's the size of a shoe, his shoe.
Speaker 3: That is wow.
Speaker 1: I mean I can't I keep looking at these photos. I'm like, Wow, that's pretty wild. Oh, that's a that's wild.
Speaker 4: Would be really weird to carry your wife around in a backpack.
Speaker 1: Well, it'd be convenient when you go on planes. You don't have to buy one ticket. You know, it's like, hey, she'll sit on my lap. Actually, she'll sit on my shoulder.
Speaker 4: You want her to get in free to places, just shove a pacifier in her mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it actually would be kind of good. You go to Disneyland, you save all the money, boom done. You put her in the bag. Wow, that is that is just insane.
Speaker 3: Man, those photos.
Speaker 1: All right, that's enough. Pop goes the culture. We've got other things to do, and we have the Sunday mailbag. So do the mail bag on Sunday, and it's say, wonderful Saturday. What are you got going on today, the twenty fourth day of the month of February. Today Dan, anything special.
Speaker 4: A lot of housework, and probably going to go to Costco today.
Speaker 1: I love my Costco. Love my Costco. Go there once or twice a week, once or twice a week. All right, have a wonderful day. We got the mailbag again, remember on Sunday, So tomorrow we've got that for you. Have a great day. We will talk to you then.
Speaker 3: Asta. Posta by relation