Speaker 1: Kevin Stefanski was asked what's your doors big game does for the depth chart for the Browns. His response was, yeah, we're really just focused on developing our players. Well, we're in evaluation modes. I'm pleased where the guys are, but I'm not diving into the quarterback competition.
Speaker 2: No, you got to You got to keep it safe. You don't have a choice. Better keep it safe. Yeah, have a choice, but to keep it safe.
Speaker 3: There's not much you can say. He's not in a position to really say anything. You can't make any evaluations based off what you saw tonight. Listen, brother Stefanski, he doesn't even have the power to be able to give the green light on what he wants to do. He doesn't have the power to give the green light on what he wants to do. It's going to come down to upper those upstairs. But I think it's going to come to a point where certain individuals are going to play so well, they're not going to have a choice. They're not going to have a choice. But I know one thing I can tell you this, A blind man can see that Joe Flacco will be the starter for the foresee.
Speaker 2: Of the future. Until things aren't going well offensively for the Cleveland.
Speaker 3: Browns, and I'm assuming, as I said long ago, that should do would be number two, and he's been able to show that.
Speaker 2: I hope hopefully.
Speaker 3: Kenny Pickett and Dylan Gabriel can get healthy, so they should showcase themselves in the preseason games and what they can what they can and can't.
Speaker 2: Do, and that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping it's a good healthy quarterback battle once they get back healthy.
Speaker 1: So you think it's going to be his job? You think he's gonna be the number two? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I said, I said that. Yeah, I said, I said that.
Speaker 1: Man's oh Joe, you like, I want to think of something and you can't think of it. I get mad. I just know, I just be wanting to go to bed. I don't even want to talk.
Speaker 2: You can't think of you can't think of the guy's last name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's driving me crazy. Whatever call. I'm gonna have to call Mike Clips tomorrow. I an, what's that dude's name?
Speaker 2: It's gonna come to you.
Speaker 1: Oh Dan, you know his name? He says. Look, I'm not even a year od. I won't even be a year old until December. So clearly, I don't know who you're talking about. James Cook agreed to warm up Saturday, but declined to play. After the game, McDermott said, we wanted him to play. I wanted him to play, but I really don't. I don't really want to go any further. There's really no change at this port in time from what we're going into this weekend in the game today. So he warmed up, but at this point, due to the situation and the position he's in, he was not willing to play. So that's where we're at. It was a good conversation, but really no change with that. McDermott asked to move on after receiving a follow up question about whether Cook will be returning to practice. What's you thinking, O, Joe.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, I got I got to hear your take on that, man, I got, I got, I got to hear your take on that.
Speaker 2: What you uh?
Speaker 1: I'm afraid you walk in a real tight line for conduct detrimental? You see how you see how this thing is is shaping up? Yeah, and I get it. Look, he's like me, going to get at even get hurt. I'm definitely not gonna get no money y'all not trying to give you no money. And I'm perfectly healthy after the great season that I had last year. So if I know, if I go in there and get deemed, y'all definitely not gonna get me no change. But I'm just I'm just afraid that he's walking a real, a real tight rope and walking himself into a conduct detrimental.
Speaker 2: So what does he do in this situation is It's funny when it comes to a situation like this.
Speaker 1: You see what kyn Williams got, Kyen Williams got level, what do he get? Three years? Thirty three million? Bro, He's not given get sa Quan money. He's not gonna get Dare Henry money.
Speaker 2: He not on yo, right, right, right, right right.
Speaker 1: It's not about what man you've been. I'm just I'm just telling you right, the market they just incrementally, and you're talking about sa Quan and McCaffrey and Deck Henry. People look at them at the top of the food chain when it comes to the running backs, that's what they look at. Yeah, sa Kwan went over two thousand, what's Dereck Henry? In nineteen twenty one, Christian McCaffrey rush four thousand, called for a thousand, and he was Offensive Player of the Year. I just don't I just don't see a path where he gets the number that he wants.
Speaker 2: But could it be a.
Speaker 1: Situation, oh show that you get a number that you're comfortable with or the drop dead man. If I don't get twenty million, I don't get nineteen eighteen. If I don't get seventeen eighteen, nineteen twenty million.
Speaker 3: I can't well Listen, you're not going to rebuild a team. There's no owner, there's no team, there's no organization. We're going to tell them what you're going to play for because what they will do is it.
Speaker 2: Will show you this Showob Kravitz.
Speaker 1: See that's his name.
Speaker 2: I told you, I told you you would figured it out.
Speaker 1: Bob Kravits. Look at Bob Kravit's see you right up. He used to be in Denver. Yeah, that they would driving me crazy. Ojo Yeah, I say I do it. I can see his face. Uh, you're right, Yeah, you're not gonna depo him.
Speaker 3: I just want they got They gotta do what's fair on you gotta do what's fair. You have to understand you've been at Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: He making he making too. Let's just say he's making two million. Let's just for this conversation you and I having he's making two million. No, No, I'm just saying that's what he's currently making.
Speaker 2: That's disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Ojo, he's making two million, that is his current salary. Let's just say they bump him to twelve million. Okay, that's what I'm trying to Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, okay. I'm saying they're gonna.
Speaker 1: Give you to it. I'm saying, let's just say his current salary if he was playing, would be two million dollars, and they say, okay, we're gonna take it to twelve million. So we're gonna do five year. We're gonna do a four year deal for fifty two million. We'll give you sixteen million signing bonus whatever, and we'll give you thirty million dollars guarantee.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just don't see a path. I don't see a path where he's close to Saquon.
Speaker 2: I don't Well, that's not hate.
Speaker 1: I'm just looking at how the league UAU, how the league views Derrick Henry, how the league views kiss Christian McCaffrey. Those are your three highest paid running backs. I don't think anybody puts him in that category.
Speaker 2: Well listen, not to say.
Speaker 1: That he's not a good not to say that he's not a good back.
Speaker 3: He's he's in that tier two, in that fringe, right like right there, All.
Speaker 1: The guys that I mentioned have been offensive players of the year.
Speaker 3: Right right, But you have to understand the importance and what he's meant also for that Buffalo Bill's.
Speaker 2: Team, I do you know, So we have to understand.
Speaker 1: That, I think, but I think we think a lot of people thought this season the most important the most important guy was Saquan Christian McCaffrey was the most important guy in the forty nine ers. The question is is he the most important player for the Buffalo Bills.
Speaker 3: I think Josh Allen is the most important player. Okay, Josh Allen has showed that he can do more with less.
Speaker 2: Yes, Spell's helped.
Speaker 3: Being that you don't have superstar receivers around, you have good quality.
Speaker 1: Yeah. James coulk rand the ball extremely well. He called the ball extremely.
Speaker 2: Well, being Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 3: So I would like to be paid in a respectful manner for what I've been able to contribute.
Speaker 2: To this offense in helping. That's all I'm asking for. What's fair.
Speaker 1: See, what's what's the average rate? What's that? What's the going rate for running back? Because there are a lot of guys. I mean you look at you look at Josh Jacobs, he's around that twelve million dollar range, Joe Mixon, he's So it's gonna because you got the three tier guys. You got fifteen, you got nineteen, you got twenty. Yeah, and then there's the Jonathan Taylor where Jonathan Taylor thirteen fourteen. You put him in that Jonathan Taylor range.
Speaker 3: Ojo, Yeah, that makes sense, that makes sense. I don't really want to call him tier two, but they fringe him right right outside of that tier one bracket.
Speaker 2: So I did listen.
Speaker 3: Just at some point you gotta get it right. Josh Allen is going to intervene at some point to it. We don't want any we don't want this distraction. It's not really distraction to us as players. We're gonna go do what we need to do regardless. But so they go into the season and you hit the ground running, there's really no threat.
Speaker 2: If you look at it, you if you look at it, there's really no thread in the AFC East.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, o Joe. You got say quantity twenty, Christian McCaffery at nineteen, Henry at fifteen, and you got Jonathan Taylor at fourteen. Then you go all the way down to Alvin Kamara at twelve two fifty, Josh Jacob twelve million, Kyron Williams eleven million, Aaron Jones ten million, James Connor nine and a half million, David Montgomery nine one two five, Ramandre Stevenson nine million, asking genty nine million.
Speaker 3: Well, listen, honestly, but I think it's fair based on everything you just said. As young as he is, what James Cook has done, he's proven himself. I'm seeing thirteen five. Yeah, fat, give me to you, said.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe. The words out of his mouth were saying, sa kwan Barkley.
Speaker 3: Well, sometimes you got to shoot for the stars, if you know, If you know.
Speaker 2: You shoot for the stars and you miss, you might land on the moon.
Speaker 1: So that's what I said. I said level to thirteen.
Speaker 2: I'm asked for nineteen. We can't get nineteen. Talk to me. I set up at thirteen.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, it is not disrespectful, but it put me at a so four years fifty two million. Now we can work with that. We can cook with that, we can cook with that. It's the reason my last name cook. You give me four year fifty two, I can call me chef. Huh, you called me chef.
Speaker 2: You give me that. I'm good. Let me do what I do.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Yankees Hall of Famer and the only guy that I think he was the first guy to be selected unanimously to the Baseball Hall of Fame all four hundred and twenty five votes. Marianna Rivera, five time champion they won seven pennies, ruptures his achilles during the Yankees Old Timers Day. He said, to undergo surgery next week. Boy. You see when people that it's not used to doing things do that all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for a very long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's not active, not active.
Speaker 2: I totally understand.
Speaker 1: Damn, I'm trying to have only surgeries that are necessary and none because I.
Speaker 2: Was bro.
Speaker 1: But can you can you imagine fifty five undergoing achilles surgery? What happened mister Rivera playing baseball?
Speaker 2: Hey? When I think about it, what.
Speaker 1: I've been running? Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, okay, okay, I'm getting ready to say I'm like, wait a minute, yeah, stuff like that, especially if you haven't been active in a very long time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, coming to you got to start working out? Hey, four months, do a little bit of jogging each all of a sudden that you're asking nobody to do something it ain't done in a very very long time. Yeah, but I said, stop playing with me. You know now, you know I wasn't gonna do this, and I feel bad for more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna be all right. He's gonna be all right.
Speaker 3: The fact that he's gonna be all right if even after surgery, that therapy rehaving, he has time to do it.
Speaker 1: Man, you fifty five O your man, I ain't trying to be laid up like that. I mean, not wait barren for at least three four months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what you what you're doing anyway? At fifty five a lot you're retired.
Speaker 1: Guess what I can't I can't do anything now. I mean, at least at fifty five I retired, I could do what I wanted to do. Guess what you can do now? Nothing? Heal up more, heal up? Yeah, we all know Kevin Durant sees everything on Twitter. Excuse me? Uh. First, someone tweeted, the last time Kevin Rant led his team in field goal attempts per game was twenty eighteen. Then someone responded, greatest scorer ever might but like y'all like efficiency more than what's needed to win. KT said thirty thousand points on low field goals attempt I'm a coach's dream dime dropper. I'm master scoring at twenty four years. Oh man, give it a rest. I don't care about being the best scorer ever. You are diminishing my all time greatness calling me that.
Speaker 2: Hey, KT is funny, man, KT. He ain't line ya right.
Speaker 1: He doesn't need KD doesn't need to shoot the ball twenty two to twenty five times a game. He can because he's so efficient, because he's a three level scorer. He got the three ball, he got the MIDI. He can put it on the floor and get to the rim. He's an eighty eight to ninety percent free throw shooter. Bro got third.
Speaker 2: What the foul?
Speaker 1: And think about the time that he's been He missed the whole season. The album of Achilles injury.
Speaker 3: M h, Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh, you just finding stuff up here to get into. But greatest score. But like y'all, like official Morning wasn't needed to.
Speaker 2: Win man kd win. He's won.
Speaker 1: But y'all mak see see maka. Seemed like you're supposed to win the championship every year. I mean not unless you be a Russell. I mean, you know, but that ain't happening no more. You're never gonna get what you got with Russell in the sixties. It straight anyway, You're not gonna win eight nothing ate, nothing straight, not in the team sport.
Speaker 2: No, not not at all, not at all.
Speaker 3: But listen, despite even with him not winning as great as Katie is, obviously most will get me being the greatest scorer.
Speaker 2: Of all time, which he is a pure scorer at that. I mean, you'll never be able to satisfy people. They always have a knock on you.
Speaker 3: They always be able to say something, yes, the team you went to when you did win, those rings y'all were stacked, or when you went here where you didn't win and you didn't bring them a championship. I mean, listen, it would always be something in some narrative that they're gonna make where people aren't happy to.
Speaker 2: Discredit everything you've done or try.
Speaker 1: To one or the other.
Speaker 2: Always they always do that. So I just like the fact that Katie is is as big as he is as a player, as a superstar, he still.
Speaker 3: Engages with us small folks. He's still engages with us small folks. I think that's really dope. Lebron does it from time to time.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think, and that's that's about the only two people respond.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this, if somebody would have told you when you when you when kat was coming out of Texas that he'll be a guy that would be a four time scoring champ, He'll be eight ten times All NBA First Team selection, he win three, four gold medals, He'll be a two time NBA champ. He'll go to four You're like, and he'd have at least thirty thousand points.
Speaker 2: I could believe he probably take it. Took it. Yeah, I can believe it.
Speaker 3: I took it because if you watch him play, even even with my limited knowledge of watching the game of basketball, whether it be collegiate or the NBA, you can look at KD and college and tell, Okay, that's something special.
Speaker 2: He's going to be special.
Speaker 3: And obviously you're going to continue to improve in polishing your game as what he is now one of the best not only scores, but three level scores of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: So you knew everything you just named off in that resume with those accolades, you know that was expected that. I mean to me, you never know marin injury, what it may be, but you can see why it is what it is now now that it's towards end, why it looks the way it does.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: You know, back in high school, I was a three level score two. I told that story before. I'm not I'm not gonna get into it again, but I'm just just throwing that out there.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, o Jo, What is the best time zone to watch NFL football on Sundays? The best time A Pacific time eleven am Mountain Standard time, twelve pm Central time, A one pm Eastern time.
Speaker 2: I mean, for me, I always enjoy Eastern time. I always enjoy Easting time.
Speaker 3: One o'clock because it allows me to get up, go to the gym early in the morning, get my breakfast. You know, I don't have to rush, get actimated to come back, shower boom, get ready prepare, prepare the kitchen, Prepare whatever meals I need, Get me a nice.
Speaker 2: Cigar, sit on the patio, boom, flip the game on. Yeah, one o'clock, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was watching watching the game at ten am out here, boy took, I'm getting used to.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Basically, by the time you.
Speaker 2: Let me get up, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Some time you want to get a sleep it in mm hmmm. Because by the time you get up and take a shower, brush your teeth, take a shower, it's time fifty. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean in the sense it's it's parently, it's parenty. It's kind of good. If you are on the West coast, you know, it's it's a little better.
Speaker 3: But I prefer one o'clock because I can do the thing necessary I need to do on a Sunday morning. Sometimes go to church. Sometime they go to church. Sometime they got to sing in the choir, you know. Sometimes I had to deliver a message. I got to go up there and speak to the congregation. You know, you know you didn't know I was the junior deacon.
Speaker 2: Huh you junior No, no, no, no, no, I'm telling you. Every every Sunday That's.
Speaker 1: Why we Chad Johnson Jr.
Speaker 2: No, No, No, I'm the junior deacon. I'm an ordained pastor down here in Miami. I'm an ordained pastor.
Speaker 3: These are hey, this is These are passions and hobbies that nobody knows that I never had the opportunity to talk about because people gonna laugh at me. They gonna laugh at me, and they gonna think I'm playing. But one thing I don't play with. I don't play about the Good Book. I don't play about the Good Book. I've studied for a very long time to be able to do what I'm doing now in the church on Sundays before NFL Sunday.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to figure ot who would go to that church.
Speaker 3: Oh, but we have a congregation. We have we have a congregation of thirty eight thousand. This ain't just no ordinary church. This is the Mega church.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: I preach on the third of every Sunday. The third of every Sunday, I preach. Hey, listen, one thing about it. I lie for you before I lie to you. Now you know I'm knowing to say say some crazy time not really there, I guarante there are people in the chat that are from Miami, that have been and heard me speak at that podium.
Speaker 1: Hu Man please, oh Joe, Yeah, there was a German driver caught speeding one hundred and twenty four miles an hour over the auto bond speed limit. Limitless speeds aren't universal on the autobond. Parts of the motorway are subject to speed limits. This section had a speed limit of one hundred and killer meters per hour, which is seventy four point five. So if he was going one hundred and twenty four over, he was traveling at almost two hundred miles an hour. The motorists will find one thousand dollars in ban from driving for three months. If you get caught in the States and you going almost two hundred are you going to jail?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: First of all, they call those excessive speeders. If you're thirty miles an hour over the speed limit, they and if you you one hundred, you definitely going to jail.
Speaker 2: Now they're gonna take your license and good luck.
Speaker 1: Finally, ensure to ensure you ask when they find out that you got stopped.
Speaker 3: Listen, the funny thing about that you think about cars that can go over two hundred miles an hour easily. There are a lot of them that are on the road. But the chances are is there enough space? Is there enough was is there enough stretch? Can be able to get to that speed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, having to dodge traffic or dodge somebody or something like that. You dodge your death when you go that fast. That's what you do. That's what you're dodging. DoD You ain't dodging, you're playing with it.
Speaker 1: And when you dodge your life.
Speaker 3: Listen, it takes one thing to go wrong. You have at times over a bug, hitch your windshield.
Speaker 1: It's over a bug. Anything. I ain't say no bird, I said it bug. Oh man, they you know they need to do. I think it's in Norway. I think it's in Norway. They based speeding fines on how much you make, so the more you make, the more you find is so you could have a fine. That's ten, fifteen, twenty, thirty thousand dollars. Right, Hey, that's fun speeding. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Hey, but I'm trying to understand you're going twenty miles an hour in a bug at your window?
Speaker 2: What that's feeling?
Speaker 1: Sweetly? Yeah, okay? Fiddling Sweden, so they based they based your speeding ticket on how much money you make. So if you're a profession can you imagine being a professional athlete, don't yo get caught for speeding?
Speaker 2: Boy, you're taking your ticket might be one hundred bands, probably right? Rightfully so, because now I better slow you down. It probably will.
Speaker 3: Because not only putting your life in danger, you're putting everyone else's life in danger as well.
Speaker 1: Anytime you speed, that's always the case. But at the time when you're doing it, Oh so you don't think like that. Nobody gets in the car like, you know what, I'm ineborated, I'm under the influence, I'm speeding. You know what, something bad can happen. You don't think that because if you thought that, now obviously there are people that are you know, have some dealing with some things or some issues, and they just like throw caught into the wind like whatever happens happened, or you try to take as many people you get on it and you go the wrong way hoping to cause an accident. But no, do you understand that when you traveling at that ready to speed, how focus you have to be?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got to be locked in. You you got to be locked in not only you have to be locked in driving that fast, anything over two hundred, you got to be able to drive offensively. You got to be able to drive defensively.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's definitely. And you need a currently don't have power steering. That thing got to be so that thing got to be so tight that I mean, it's got to be like you almost driving.
Speaker 2: A tractor, basically, basically, and there's no room for error. No, no room for error zero at that read to speed.
Speaker 1: It's over. Yeah, ain't no catching it, ain't no, ain't no catching it. This joke is going one hundred and twenty four, So he's.
Speaker 2: Going well, one hundred and twenty four kilometers.
Speaker 1: So he's driving seventy five miles an hour, So he was going he was going one hundred, so he was going one hundred and twenty four miles an hour over the seventy four. Okay, okay, so he's going so he was basically going one night and so two hundred, you're going two hundy.
Speaker 2: Two hundred, okay, okay, understandable. Hell, I'm gonna tell you what kind of hypercar he got, but it's a lot of them go that fast.
Speaker 1: Hum, ain't gonna ran out of numbers. I mean you gotta think, oh, y'all. I mean most cars stop at like one one ninety. You might get a cold couple go to two hundred. Yeah, but when they say the two hundred, they really like they'll stop it like one eighty five one ninety.
Speaker 3: It really don't it caps off? I forgot what the yeah thing that that that forces the car to cap off at a certain.
Speaker 1: Well, they used to that, that's what they used to have that up under the pedal in the cars you could only go the pedal would only go down so far right.
Speaker 2: I forgot what it was called. But listen, Lamborghini's Ferraris all go well over two hundred, Well what one?
Speaker 3: Not all of them Lamborghini's and Ferraris, Yes they do, yeah, all of them. Yeah, go ahead and google that. Mean, what's what's the point of buying anything with a horse? With a horse or a bull and it don't go.
Speaker 2: Mis an hour where they get them calls for a reason, not only not only fashion and style because everybody else do it. But hell, I'm trying to go fast.
Speaker 1: A governor. That's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: That's the name of a governor.
Speaker 1: Governor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the Governor.
Speaker 1: They have. Here's the Ferraris. The F twelve Berlinetta will go to eleven, the Ferrari eight twelve super Fast will go to eleven. Ferrari's F nine, the SF ninety Straddle, and the SF ninety Spider to eleven. And the Ferrari F forty was the first Ferrari production car to reach two hundred miles an hour. So they only got like four.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, well, hold on, I got an F A my spider. Go, I can get you hundred my spider.
Speaker 1: No, you can't unless you gonna get out and start pushing it. That F forty is bad.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a nice looking car. But nah, they gotta they got a hyper car. They go like two forty eight.
Speaker 3: I don't want no part of that. I don't want no part of that. I don't want a part of the funny thing about it. Everywhere I go on, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't speed. I drive, I don't. I barely go over sixty.
Speaker 3: I barely go over sixty because I'm relaxing. I'm listening to Sinatra, I'm listening to blues, I'm listening to classical music.
Speaker 2: Don't smoking a.
Speaker 1: Cigar for Hypercarlinum includes the Lamar's hypercar F eighty. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Chilling.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why people speed were trying to get to You should have left you should have left home early.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't speed. You know, go places with my kids.
Speaker 3: They don't want me driving because they know it's gonna take me a while to get there.
Speaker 2: That's why I leave everywhere wherever I have to be. Sometimes I leave an hour early. If I got a flight to the airport and I know my fight at at three o'clock, I leave home at one o'clock because I know I'm a drive slow. I don't want to rush.
Speaker 3: I want to relax. I want to sit back and chill. I want to smoke, and I want to enjoy my coffee.
Speaker 2: Chilling.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How far How close are you to the airport? Uh?
Speaker 3: Twenty seven minutes either one either Miami for lat of them. I'm right smack dab in the middle twenty seven minutes.
Speaker 1: A radioactive wast nest was uncovered at South Carolina's nuclear facility. The nest had a radiation level ten times what is allowed by federal regulation. How the walls gere Now now we got others. Now we got to wear about radio acting wall. I already got to marry about the joke Misteak and me swelling up.
Speaker 2: Now he got down. You're radioactive.
Speaker 3: The nuclear They just reported stuff. Hu, no goodware that wouldn't survive if that were true. It just showed me video evidence, show me visual evidence of such. No, they just reporting. And you know one thing you can't trust. You can't trust them, folks. You definitely can't trust them, folks, because if said washed nest was in there where you know it shouldn't be able to survive due to the nuclear radiation, there would have been video. There's video for everything else. It's cameras everywhere. Show me, show me there's a.
Speaker 2: Wasp nest in there.
Speaker 1: That's a horn.
Speaker 2: That man, that's probably AI.
Speaker 1: Well, the insect that kills the most people are.
Speaker 3: Miss Yeah, yeah them Boylaria, the boy don't play boy boy, especially down here in Miami too.
Speaker 1: Now, Zeka, so malaria. So that's the seven thousand worth of La Boo Boo dolls were stolen from Los Angeles Authority.
Speaker 3: Say, oh yo, are your kids into La Boo boo. Yeah, yeah, my baby went to get a gig. Matter of fact, I'm gon show you the message right here. This is the day, baby. Kennedy, Well, I says, I promise you. This was so funny. I know I'd be playing around.
Speaker 1: She got at Boo today.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, daddy, can you send me money to buy a la Boo boo to go with my backpack? Because Mocha was supposed to give me one while we were at the mall yesterday, but it was too late. She wants he wants a little boo boo for her backpack when she goes to school. I said, ma, baby, listen, whatever, whatever you want, call your sister come take you down. Mocha is the one that runs track right so obviously she's home right now. Still and Kennedy, that's my baby.
Speaker 2: You want some shoes. I got some shoes. You got about six seven pair of shoes to go back to school. I say, listen, you.
Speaker 3: Gotta wear a uniform. Why didn't need so many shoes? If I was you, I get a white pair of shoes and a black pair of shoes. But obviously my baby's in the fashion.
Speaker 2: She likes that. I under say, look, but what.
Speaker 3: It looks matter when you wear the same outfit every day. Yeah, pop a hands to be the same color. You get a jacket you get to wear and your pants got to be you know, blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just want to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got I got a little boo boo. He got got a Laker jersey on for real and shorts.
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a I'm gonna get me. I'm gonna get me a little boo boo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put it and put it on your Duffel bag. You traveled the Duffel bag, right, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna get I'm getting from i'ma get it from a girl. I'm gonna get it from girl. Get him a girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got one.
Speaker 2: You know what I don't like about a little booboo though, is that let you know what you're getting. It's a surprise.
Speaker 3: And sometimes what if you buy one and it's ugly and it's not the one you want, then you got to buy another one. See that's the game they play, you see the mind you they play supplying demand. We're not gonna know, We're not gonna let you know what you're buying. We're gonna make it a secret and keep you buying them over and over until you get.
Speaker 2: What you want.
Speaker 1: It's like baseball, like cards. You don't know if you're gonna get that one on one Lebron, that one on one of Peyton Manning that won on one of a show heir Tani, But you keep that Jordan.
Speaker 2: See that's the game.
Speaker 1: That's the game.
Speaker 2: They play.
Speaker 1: Well some of them, I mean some of them things because of like what like six seven thousand dollars?
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa A labou is only one hundred dollars?
Speaker 1: What do you talk about? Some of them things called six or seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: See, this is what we have to understand. The thing the market.
Speaker 3: The market is the people that are are allowing the people to drive the value of said doll up. Yes it's not a six or seven thousand dollars doll but because everybody jumps on the bag and wagon of trying to attain such when it's a wave, it's a fad, it's in right now, then they're able to drive the market up and say something that costs five dollars to make it's worth sixty seven thousand. Hell, I can go right to Walgreens and get me a little get me a little doll and put a key chain on the end of it and called it a laboobu.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's the same thing when I was growing up, cabbage patch dolls.
Speaker 2: Oh, what would you know about cabbage pass?
Speaker 1: What Teddy ruxfand the craze and y'all remember Tickle Me al Mo?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hold on, what.
Speaker 3: About No, there was no better craze than the god damn Ferby? Remember the Ferby?
Speaker 2: Yes, Ferbie.
Speaker 1: What was the reason why the little one beanie babies? You remember beanie babies?
Speaker 2: They was ugly, they was ugly. Yeah, I remember babies. Adam Ferby's was crazy, So you.
Speaker 1: Have So that's what the market, like you said, And cabbage patch dolls originally came out they were probably like twenty thirty dollars and the next day, you know, you paying one hundred dollars? Are you paying one hundred and fifty two hundred dollars to get a beanie baby? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And that's that's all on us, that that's on us supply and demand. Well, hell, we got to supply, but the demand is higher. So you know what we can do now, we can mark it up even more. Now you're pamp but what's that?
Speaker 1: Uhane baby?
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: You feel see a little boo boo?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I don't have nowhere to hang one on my on, my on my carry on. I got my carry on right here, get me a little carry on. I got my little little green one. Yeah, but it's no, it's nowhere to hang it because you know, I like the green though.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: That's nice. Got a liquor.
Speaker 2: You put that jersey? Put that jersey on there?
Speaker 1: I did, and the shorts. Shelley ordered the jersey in the shorts.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, I don't have y'all.
Speaker 1: See what number? What number? What number you got on?
Speaker 2: What? Twenty three?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You know what it is?
Speaker 2: You Okay?
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 2: I like it, I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but don't you I remember uh, cabbage Patch, Teddy Rutspan, tickle me elmocas. There's always a fad come Christmas time.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's coming, it's coming. Listen something new laboos are right now, they're hot. Something before Christmas.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure when it's gonna get. It's gonna be the new fad. It's gonna be the next thing.
Speaker 1: So, and you just gotta you just gotta pay the market because guess what them kids want them? Yeah, you want to become wealthy, create something the kids.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's why animation does so well because the kids want to see it. Somebody got to take the kids to see it, so they got to he'll be grown ass something that they're with the kids. Yeah. I like animation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like it too. It's cool. It's here, it's cool, it's cool.
Speaker 1: All right, O yo, it's time for your favorite topic. What we got excuse me?
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh hey, I'm ready ready for this.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to say he ready, I'm ready for the.
Speaker 1: Night, all right, O yo. The first word, it's horace, a person's voice sounding rough and harsh, typically as a result of a sore throat or shouting horse.
Speaker 3: All right, and I could be wrong, but I'm going a limb here because I haven't had to spell this before.
Speaker 2: But I'm hoping. I'm hoping. It's h O A R S E.
Speaker 1: Right correct?
Speaker 3: Okay, horse, Okay, okay, okay, okay, let's go five for five tonight, O Joe.
Speaker 2: Let's do what we do?
Speaker 1: Okay. This word means hostile or aggressive. Okay, belligerent, belligerent.
Speaker 2: Bell, belligerent. Okay, b E l I g I E r e n T.
Speaker 1: Talk to me.
Speaker 2: B E l l I g e r e n T.
Speaker 1: Belligerent.
Speaker 2: Okay, my bad, My bad, My bad, my bad.
Speaker 1: Come on, o Joe. Reservoir. It's a large natural or artificial lake used as a source of water supply a reservoir. R E s E.
Speaker 2: V o U I.
Speaker 1: Oh you are r E s E R b o I R reservoir.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was that was a good one, right now. You got me right there, boy, you trip me up, You trip me up, all right.
Speaker 1: Presumptuous presumptuous A person or a there, okay, a person or their behavior failing to observe the limits of what is permitted or appropriate. That's very presumptuous.
Speaker 2: Joe, listen that that's easy. P r E s U M. Wait a minute, oh ship p r E s u M. P zum presum presum presum pr p r E.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, come on, Joe, man, come on, don't don't don't, don't don't ruin the spelling like this night.
Speaker 2: P R E s U M. Some p h is hue is t u t u t o u o s.
Speaker 1: E r e s s u m t t u o u s presumptuous?
Speaker 2: Wait, ain't that with us?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I sounded it out the right way, though you sounded you sounded right, but you spelled it wrong. God damn it. This is embarrassing.
Speaker 1: The last word is mnemonic a device such as a pattern of letters, ideas, or association that assists in remembering something mnemonicnmonic.
Speaker 3: Like like like when you spell naemonic, it's one thing that's not gonna trip me up, and I'm probably gonna get right, even though I'm probably gonna spell it wrong.
Speaker 2: Is mnemonic is probably spelled like pneumonia.
Speaker 1: You hear me?
Speaker 2: I see, I'm trying to show you how smart I am.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, you do it.
Speaker 3: I don't know spart yeah right, listen, I don't know how to spell mnemonic, but I know it starts with a P yep, starts with the N mm hmm. And and I'm gonna go out on the limb mnemonic. I'm gonna just say p n E m or when I see mnemonic, Am I wrong?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 1: You're wrong?
Speaker 2: M n E m oh n I see listen, I want too fall though, huh, I want to fall. I went too fall?
Speaker 1: What do you think? Yeah, I mean you kind of like San Francisco to l A, but not too far. You're still in the state.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, I'm a little rusty. I'm a little rusty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We gotta do a better we gotta do a better edition edition of Getting You.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get me prepped, get me that's all. Don't worry about it. I'm gonna be all right. Okay, I'm all right in the fifth grader.
Speaker 1: Now it's time for dunk on unc JAG's edition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jag, I like this like that? H yeah, yes, sir?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In Jacksonville Jaguar Fred Taylor's first eight years, how many times did he lead them in rushing? Jacksonville Jaguars Fred taylor first eight years?
Speaker 2: How many times in those eight did he lead them in rushing? Freaky Fred? That's my guy, dam.
Speaker 1: And babe and and and six.
Speaker 2: H six. You got that right, You got that right, You got that right.
Speaker 1: See w W dot email hold on, hold on, I'm.
Speaker 2: I got the first word I spelled right too, got the rest of them wrong?
Speaker 1: So slow down, slow down, I log in, okay, stay loged on.
Speaker 2: I was stay plugged up. You logged in, right, you logged in? Yeah yeah yeah with Jaguars player was one of five finalists for Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year in two thousand and seven. I thought you was logged on. Huh, you're not using.
Speaker 3: Two thousand and seven, which Jaguars player was one of five finalists for the Diet Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah yes, so mm two thousand and seven. Yeah, uh huh, I thought you was logged on? You you lack it?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, well, you know, got a little glitch of the system. Glitch I would look power outed.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what it is. All right, we'll take your time.
Speaker 1: Man. Uh Matt Jones?
Speaker 2: Who Matt Jones? No, I mean Jones is right, but it didn't got that Jones drew too Late's name.
Speaker 1: Is Maurice Jones Drew.
Speaker 2: Uh huh yeah, that's that that good dialog you're using over there. Anyway, here we go. Question number three. When the Jaguars played the package on December nineteenth, two thousand and four, what was the temperature at Lambo Field. This this is the game that lord, that's not it's not difficult. It's not difficult because it is because then you know we're doing it. This is asked, right, I came up with these questions.
Speaker 1: No, this is as here.
Speaker 2: I came up with these because.
Speaker 1: That's why, that's why she was so shocked that I got the first was right? Uh, lambeau Field?
Speaker 2: What year two thousand and four, two thousand and four? Yep, chat, don't put the answer in the chat, please, I can't.
Speaker 1: See the chat. You show minus minus seventeen.
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't minus seventeen year in the year, in the year in the ballparker where it was, but it was twelve degrees two thousand and four, December nineteenth twelve degrees.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, that's too wrong.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: How did the Jacksonville Jaguars come to be named as a franchise?
Speaker 1: What do you mean how they come to be named? I'll put it to the boat. You put it to the vote. The people who are the people, the people of Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: I need you to be a little bit more specific.
Speaker 1: No, the people of Jacksonville chose to day they did Old Joe.
Speaker 2: When you say the people of Jacksonville, you mean the people board members? You mean the team? Is it? City officials?
Speaker 1: Mayors?
Speaker 2: I mean I need you to be.
Speaker 3: More specifical on the answer on who chose the name. You can't just say the people of Jacksonville. There are so many different elements to that name. I need better context so the answer can be correct, because the people of Jacksonville will be every goddamn body and everybody wasn't responsible.
Speaker 2: For naming the Jacksonville Jaguars. Mm hm, take your.
Speaker 1: Time, city officials.
Speaker 2: That is absolutely wrong. That is a good choice.
Speaker 3: You would think a franchise of that magnitude, especially a city, would be named by the city officials.
Speaker 2: But it was the fans. The Jaguars got their name through a fan.
Speaker 1: So that's not the people are they voted? I told you they voted for that. You said you get it was one person, right, So the one that got the most popular, they got the most votes won. Man get out Georgia. So let me ask you a question. So did people in Georgia vote for this? Because everybody in so that might be some people in Georgia. That's Ajacksonville fan that voted for this, right, or there might be some people that cali for you. No, would you try to you if you was, I guarantee you. It was relegated to people in Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Again, what you try to do is you try to give a vague answer.
Speaker 1: Where I said, I said they voted on I said the people in Jacksonville voted on it. You said, be more specific, Yeah, on who it ain't the people the people in jacket felle.
Speaker 2: Everybody in Jacksonville is not a fan of the Jaguars. Everybody in Jacksonville is.
Speaker 1: Not the ones that voted. That makes a question. There was no jack First, you got to realize there were no Jags fans. So wasn't nobody no fans?
Speaker 2: I need, I need to be more specific.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. Let's go. Let's go to the final question.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't be mad at me.
Speaker 1: He did Everybody in Jacksonville wasn't a fan of the Jags. There were no Jags at the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody wasn't a fan of the team coming how about that? Yeah it were they got it. You got it wrong.
Speaker 1: We got it wrong. You got it wrong. You got it wrong.
Speaker 3: Here we go go ahead, we got there. You ready, Yeah, you should know this one, because I know this one. Who sang the national anthem for the Jacksonville Jaguars on September third, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 2: This is the good one. This is a good one.
Speaker 3: This is a good one, Savage Lord duvall Oh, I said the national the national anthem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm trying to think who from nineteen ninety five. Oh, you you're gonna know this one. I mean, well, even if you don't like, oh.
Speaker 4: Shoot Jacksonville, Jacksonville, Yeah, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Well, boys man, boys and men, boys man. Nineteen ninety five was that time they were singing something everywhere? They were singing some everywhere, boys and men. In nineteen ninety five they sing for the Jaguars. I was actually at that game.
Speaker 1: You were not at that game.
Speaker 2: I was a junior. I was a junior in high school. I'll never forget I was at that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who do they play? Huh? Who do they play?
Speaker 4: The Chiefs?
Speaker 1: Not? But anyway, Uh now it's time for our final sake of the Evening's time for Q and a A.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, what I ain't even realize that.
Speaker 1: Uh JM Acre, I hope you ain't good and can, Oh, Joe, why you do challenge every guest to a fight knowing you barely got one good eye?
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right, you're right by that, You're right. As soon as I get this cateract surgery year me. Yeah, you can't see, you can't see.
Speaker 1: It's grave, it's murky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the whole whole. I can't see nothing out of that.
Speaker 3: But but that's what you have to understand. I challenge people to a fight because I'm so good in one eye. I played my whole career with one eye. I'm two hundred and twenty, one hundred and twenty or twenty.
Speaker 2: Over whatever whatever it is. This is after so you know, when I put them things up, right, I put them things up, I'll be ready. I'm real shot with him. A defense, A defense like that.
Speaker 3: So, whoever it is, Hey, James Harrison, I hope you see this, and I hope you've been working out, because you have a face that's fucking punishable.
Speaker 2: That's my first time custody night. So I apologize about that one. But I want James to know how serious I am. And I'm a rearrange. I'm a rearrange.
Speaker 3: I ain't talking about surgery I'm a rearrange your intestines with my fists. I'm gonna rearrange your intestines with my fists.
Speaker 1: Debo.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm debo. Everybody be scared because I'm strong and I can lift weights. No, I'm gonna beat your ass boy.
Speaker 1: Mister t MoU love from Vancouver. Thank you. Kean Gibson. If the opportunity presents itself, do you think your door can get Rookie of the Year or would it be similar to Draft night? If you get me, I mean get the opportunity. If he plays, Sure, you got to play, but it's gonna be hard to get if he doesn't start the season.
Speaker 2: Not starting the season, we know that.
Speaker 1: No, No, it's gonna be hard.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Two and twine, how would you feel about your door throwing the football to y'all doing y'all prime? Yeah, I feel just like anybody else.
Speaker 2: It don't matter to me.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, listen, my grandma could have been out there throwing that ball. But when I'm in Prime, one thing about it, I'm gonna be open and I'm creating separation. I'm talking about unbelievable separation.
Speaker 2: Three.
Speaker 1: Four, yall gona make it easy for you come on now, Jamal the singer said, two versus two a dunk contest, Aaron Gordon, Vince Carter versus Zach Lavine Jason Richardson, who wins? I got a G and VC.
Speaker 2: It's a good one right there, Bright it is Man, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: And them boy could jump right You saw the young fella is a young fello out of b yu that that jumped at that vertical very very very very very very hot?
Speaker 2: Or is that real? H de Bonza, aj Debonza, I mean the highest vergo.
Speaker 3: Ever, if I'm not mistaken, I could I couldn't do based on the reports that I done. I saw, No, I mean that that was I mean some guy I think had like a fifty fifty inch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. I think that's him. No, But does does that translate to the court. Obviously that there's so many other things.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily better player Julius Erring or James Worthy. Doc, But you got to realize Doc's been his best years in the A B eight. Doc was a three time He was a three time ABH m v P. He won the NBA m v P. He won a championship in both leagues. Man people don't realize Doc was really really good. Now, Doc was a great player. He's a doctor. And you know, look, James went to a great situation. You're the number one pick, and then you go to the team that just wasn't the NBA title. See, that would never happen. That would never happen.
Speaker 2: He went to the he went to a team that had cariebe in magic. Come on, that wouldn't That would never happen.
Speaker 1: In today's game, uh, six foot eight, Aquarius played one bench, one cut one. Caitlyn played Paige Angel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got that one out. I mean, everybody healthy.
Speaker 1: If everybody's healthy, I'm talking about because Page, I mean Caitlyn is hurt right now, everybody's healthy, Caitlyn Page Angel?
Speaker 2: What mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: Uh? Play playball? Buh? Are you watching Dalli's catch new season? Jake and the crew abandoned ship lost that seat in a round? Man? Hey that barren sea?
Speaker 2: Man, that see ain't nothing to play with?
Speaker 1: No, and the water be cold.
Speaker 2: Hey, not only cold, the seas are unpredictable, absolutely unpredictable. I don't want no part of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, look, I mean they be pulling them crab in You know I watch a Seig Hanson. Yeah, what's the the Norwegian?
Speaker 2: Is that the name of it?
Speaker 1: I think that's the name of is. I think that's the name of his ship. M m No, I'm good. I can't drink all that water out there. Kevin nor what Jr? Say? Oh my question? Is your top four? Martin Lawrence Movies? Life?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Life, Life is up there? Blue Streak, Blue Streak is funny as hell? Uh, Martin Martin, Martin Martin Movies. But I mean which, which is what about bad boys? Which bad boys or just bad boys in this in its entirety?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What was uh? What was that movie he was in?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, was he in Mama's House?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I like Big I definitely like Big Mama.
Speaker 2: Thin line between love and hate? Yeah, I mean it's it's it's so, it's so. He got a he got you got a few?
Speaker 1: What's that movie he was in a movie with Michael Clark Duncan. I think Monique was in there. Death of the Funeral, John Johnson Family Vacation or something, Wreckham Hall, Roscoe, Oh, Scot.
Speaker 2: Welcome Home. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: Michael Clarke Dugan with Chasing it off State Linebacker, welcaolm Old Roscoe oh sco.
Speaker 2: Oh house party, Oh yeah yeah, do the right thing. When he was loud, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, he said, man, they were gassing bugging out up man. He told me he gonna step on them joints yesterday.
Speaker 2: Hey by shipping them, goddamn George Man, yes, s comped them up.
Speaker 1: Hey. Who told you block on my street? Who said you can walk on my street.
Speaker 2: On my block? Mm hmm classic.
Speaker 3: I said a thin line between lemon hate with him and living line between love and hate.
Speaker 2: Lynn Whitfield. I love boy, I love boy.
Speaker 1: That that was.
Speaker 2: That was my crush there. But you know everybody have a celebrity cushion. Well for me mine and always has been and still to this day.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I look I like bad boys. But about just laughing right right right right right life. Welcome home, Roscoe.
Speaker 2: Jenk Yeah yeah yeah yeah. Blue Street with Dave Chappelle, Yes, yes all, Oh Blue Street funny as hell. Dave Chappelle was funny telling them when Martin was delivering that piece and had that was in that boy that was so funny.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was nice. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of night Cap. I'm your Favorite and Sharp, my partner and co hosts Liberty City's own Maden Adjuster, Bengo Ring of Fame, how to read the Pro Bowl of the All Pro He's Chad oh Josenko Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button, and guys, go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. We would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and you'll continued support my Kangyak Lapotier has a new drop and this one is very personal to me. I've created a limited dish release to honor my brother Sterling for his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. It's not just a bottle, it's a tribute. It's a celebration of a legacy. And once they're gone, they're gone. So please grab yours wild supplies last. The Hall of Fame edition is officially live. Just head over to Laportier dot com grab yours while you still can do. Not miss the opportunity to join a piece of history and a very special moment. Go follow my media company page on all of its platforms. Shayshape Media and My Clothing Company eighty four, with eighty four being spelled out. That link is penned in the chat. Thank you guys for joining us. We'll see you tomorrow road at seven right. We'll see you tomorrow at seventh Easter No. Ten Eastern seventh set. I see, I know, I hate these times, but we'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, wheeze