Speaker 1: And thank you Scott Channon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred nine four one, Sean. If you'd like to join us, we'd love to have you be a part of the program. Coming up later on, we have gun owner Kamala Harris saying she'd shoot first and ask questions later. But meanwhile she wants a mandatory gun buyback and a government that can walk into your house and make sure that your gun is probably stored and secure. That is not the Second Amendment. And you know, you know, there's something that I've been saying about Democrats for a long time, and I think this was on full display last night as Kamala Harris had her big Oprah moment and sit down with Julia Roberts and Chris Rock and Ben Stiller and all these celebrities. You know, I'm just going to be honest. It just it is everything improves everything that I have said about what this modern left wing, radicalized democratic socialist Marxist party has become. They are the party of coastal elites. What does that mean? They're the party of Hollywood. They're the party of the DC swamp. They're the party of the New York snobby elitist crowd. I don't even know who these people are in New York that are part of that crowd. I've never been invited in those circles, never had any desire to be in those circles. You know, I hang out. I always hung out with, you know, my buddies that like to fish. And you know, do you think Keith Kwowski likes to fish? Linda, that guy's and he goes, he's up at four o'clock. I think that's all he loves to do is fish and send me pictures. I called another stripe bass. It's only a forty pounder. And he goes like, I I caught it near your old house. I'm like, gee, uh, I'm sorry I missed it. They're now catching tuna off the coast of Long Island. Can you believe that? How crazy is that? O'Reilly caught two of them blofen tuna, two big ones, like one hundred and forty pounds. Actually crazy wild, It's totally crazy. By the way, Bill O'Reilly fisherman does not exactly fit in my mind. Is that, but I know he was. I know he's taking his son out or is one of his urchins as he refers to his own children, I took the urchin out fishing. I don't know how this election is going to go, and I know that it is the question that I get asked most often. I am I concerned when I look at at the fact that we're now what forty six days out of an election. Early voting is now beginning in the Commonwealth of Virginia, and you know, ballots of being sent out in Wisconsin and around the rest of the country. We've talked at length about Pennsylvania, and most people don't know about Kamala Harris. We have played her repeatedly in her own words, we have we have gone over her radicalized record. Certainly Oprah wasn't going to ask the tough questions. We know that. But you know, she's never explained, you know why she has no restrictions on late term abortion month seven, eight and nine. She's never explained, Miss I'm gonna shoot first and ask questions later. A gun pack and you know Kamala now you know why she wanted a mandatory gun buy back and feels the government should have a right to walk into your house and inspect your guns. She's never explained you know, her position. She just mocked Donald Trump he wants a border wall because he thinks a bunch of terrorists are going to invade the country. Well, under her watches, borders are we have hundreds of terrorists from you know, count with countries from terror with countries with terror ties that have entered this country under their watch. And I'm certain that I'm right, but I do pray to God that I'm wrong. There's going to be another attack on this homeland and she will have more blood on her hands. You notice they never talk about I mean, they want to talk about Springfield, Ohio. And you know this, this this stupid argument about cats and dogs. When we have dozens and dozens of dead Americans murdered by Harris and Biden the illegals, and dozens of women and children that have been raped by Harris Biden illegals, and hundreds of Americans that have been victims of violent crimes by Harris Biden illegals. They don't want to talk about the cost of it. They don't want to talk about the radical views that she has with not only no border wall that she mocked and made fun of. But decriminalizing illegal immigration, this has now become the biggest national security threat in our history. And all of it was preventable. And now we learn from this guy Heike was the head of the the San Diego sector. We had him on we played him on radio yesterday, we had him on TV last night, that the Harris Biden administration of purposely telling this guy to lie about and hid the illegal immigrants, to transport them in the dark of night, and to just lie about you know how many encounters that they were having because they knew the problem was real. But meanwhile, everybody in the administration was out there flat out lying to you and all of us and telling you that you know that the borders are secure and the borders are closed. It's anything but. But her real views is to decriminalize the illegal immigration and to offer free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses. Balls her running mate wants free college education paid for for illegal immigrants. We know Kamala is on record as saying that you the taxpayer, should fund sex change surgeries for illegals and for convicted felons, and all of these questions she never has to answer a single question on I mean, it is my numbing that she's likely now going to get through an entire campaign and not have to answer for any of this. And now she's offering a path to amnesty or an earn path to citizenship, if you want to quote her, and she doesn't have to answer any questions about it, or her support for reparations. Where's the money going to come from? And who's going to be eligible? How about a couple of simple questions We'll start there. Her support for what is the largest tax increase in the history of the world and the history of America too heard, you know, how do you afford a ninety three trillion dollar renewed deal that she's sponsored with Bernie Sanders in the US Senate, and that she would eliminate the filibuster to pass this thing and shove it down America's throat, which would be the end of capitalism as we know it. Or the fact that she's sponsored with Bernie government health care for all and call for the elimination of all private health insurance. So much for the Freedom and Joy Party. He seems not to care a lick about the high cost of electricity, and energy in your life. He calls it the cost of democracy. How is it? She's never had to explain why she thinks it's courageous not to say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien. How is it she's claiming, Yeah, the economy is not as good as we thought, but I'm going to fix it on day one, when day one was January twenty and twenty twenty one, and then she lied and just said the economy, we call it bidnomics, and we're very proud of it. He hasn't had to explain her tax plan. Raise corporate taxes, which gets passed on to you. Raise a wealth tax. Well, that's money that's already been been taxed. Double the capital gains tax. You know what doubling the capital gains tax will do. It'll end investment in America. John Paulson said of her, If her stated plans are ever implemented, he's going to cash and gold and he's getting out of all investments, real estate, the market, all of it. Then she wants to tax unrealized gains. How does that math works? That would equal a depression. You know, defund, dismantle, reimagine, ice and the police. He's never been held accountable for her you know, nearly you know, for her support of a bail fund in Minnesota after the burning down of the Minneapolis police precinct four days earlier. We had nearly six hundred riots in the summer of twenty twenty. She says, those rioters aren't going to stop. They shouldn't stop. They won't stop. I'm not going to stop. Never held. It sounds like insurrection. I guess Liz Cheney is now supporting officially an insurrectionist and a Marxist for president who is perfectly comfortable being the last person in the room with the idiotic decision to leave Afghanistan the way they did, and abandoning Americans behind enemy lines and all of our allies behind enemy lines, many of whom have been killed because they also left a computer file with all their names on it. Eighteen to twenty four year olds really like you like Taylor Swift. And by the way, I don't care who Taylor Swift supports. Apparently she's got a much lower approval rating than Donald Trump and Kamala Harris, which I found pretty humorous. I don't you know, I think these I think all of these celebrity events that Kamala does is all hurting her. And I think all of these endorsements hurt her because it just reinforces Look at look at the one that mattered the Teamsters. Sixty percent support Trump and thirty percent support Kamala Harris. Rank and file workers know that they're going to be better off under Trump policies. They're voting with their pocketbooks. They don't give it. They don't give a rip if you have an R in front of your name or a D in front of your name. They're voting on their life and their livelihood and their career. And her EV mandates aren't going to help them. You know, her woke policies. You know, she tells them or gans to stay woke. That's not going to help them. You know, she thinks the seventy to eighty percent tax rate is great. Let me tell you what rich people are going to do. They're not going to go to Florida. They're not going to move here. They're not going to move to North or South Carolina or Texas. They're going to move out of the country and they're going to take their money with them and go to a more tax friendly country that that's gonna support investment and not not work against investment. And that's where we are now. I don't know how to interpret the polls. I don't want to. I can only tell you certain things that I'm seeing in trends that I'm seeing and read into that. You know, for example, if you look at six of the seven you know, swing states that we keep paying attention to, there's some interesting data that I've come upon. If you look at Michigan, for example, at this point in twenty twenty, Biden was leading Trump by nearly eight points. This year, Harris is leading Trump by one point eight according to the Real Clear Politics national average, well within the margin of error. Harris did poll better Biden this year, but I'm going back four years ago. Biden was leading Trump by seven point nine percent in the polling in twenty twenty. Heading into election day, he only won the state by two point eight percent. Okay, Well that's that's what uh, six points below where he was polling. This year's Harris is five percent behind Biden at this point in the race, and Arizona similar trend. Biden led Trump by an average of four point eight percent, compared to Trump's lead of a ten percentage point now, and you know, Trump is up nearly six percent compared to his twenty twenty average. Now, if you look, Biden led the poll led in in Arizona by two point six percent. On election day, he won by eleven thousand votes in Arizona or zero point three percent. In Georgia. In twenty twenty, Biden began leading on October first, he was one point two percentage points ahead of Trump, and again the winning difference was eleven thousand point votes or zero point two percent. And in Nevada, while Harris is ahead of Trump by point five percent, it is still five percent less than Biden's lead at the same point in twenty twenty. In twenty twenty, Biden was up by five point three percent. He only won by half that two point four percent, less than half of that in North Carolina. And by the way, I'll say to everybody in North Carolina, you know Donald Trump is not the gubernatorial candidate. Donald Trump is running his own race in North Carolina, regardless of what controversies are swirling around the Republican gubernatorial candidate. And nobody knew any of these allegations ever exist against the Lieutenant governor, including yours truly. But anyway, North Carolina's pretty interesting because Trump outperformed the polls both four years ago and eight years ago. Winning the state twice is a must win state for Donald Trump and he can't be tarnished by other candidates that may be on the ballot. And Pennsylvania, Harris is polling a little three points behind where Biden was. It's almost the dead even state. But Biden at this point in twenty twenty was up by four point eight percent. On election day, Biden was up five percent. He only won by one point two percent. You see how the he's in Wisconsin at this point in twenty twenty, Biden was leading by six point seven percent. On election day, he was winning by eight point four percent. He won by zero point eight percent. You see how these polls are. They try to suppress voting. So I'm just telling you to keep in mind the history here. It does give me a lot of hope, that's for sure. All right, twenty five now to the top of the hour of this Friday, eight hundred and nine point one sewn, only forty six days to electiondary, Early voting starting now all over the country. Virginia now moving into Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and very quickly around the country. Listen, if you are a family member or a friend, anybody you know that has served in the military, that is served in government, that has served as a teacher in their community, that has served as a first responder, will you please tell them about govx dot comgov x dot com. It's absolutely free, there's no sign up, there's no membership fee, and it's a site that offers those that have served massive discounts on things that they're going to buy anyway, like ray Bands and Oakley's and north Face. You know, you save up to forty percent on very popular brands. They can save forty percent on the next family vacation. Govx gets you huge discounts a theme parks, cruises, sports, concert tickets. Now, if you qualify, just go to gov x dot com. That's goovx dot com. And if someone you know qualifies, call them and let them know. And as an added benefit with your free membership and free sign up, you just go to gov x dot com use the promo code Sean Sea and you'll get fifteen bucks off your first purchase. Everything you buy is just cheaper, and it doesn't cost you a penny and you can join almost ten million members. They are saving millions every single solitary month. That is govx dot com. Let me just tell you something that maybe a lot of people right now are not paying a whole lot of attention to. But I think it's worth paying attention to. And it's something that I think is very very important, and it has to do with a topic you wouldn't expect we've been maybe discussing at this point forty six days out of an election, but it's happening in the state of Nebraska, and GOP lawmakers out there are pushing for major changes to the way that the state allocates the electoral college votes. Now, the way it works currently in Nebraska is they split their five electoral votes. They're very important votes. Two of the votes going to the winner of the state wide popular vote, and the other three go to the winner of the popular vote in each congressional district. Now, in a letter Wednesday, lawmakers advocated for the winner take all system, which, by the way, happens to be the system in forty eight states. The only two states that differ from this are Nebraska and Maine, and stating that Nebraska should speak with a united voice and presidential elections. I agree with that. Apparently, South Carolina Senator Lindsay Graham traveled there to show his support for the change and its importance. I hope the legislators out there are able to get this right and emphasizing how the election could come down to a single electoral vote. For example, there is a possibility that you could have Tamala Harris with two hundred and sixty nine electoral votes one shy of the two seventy needed to be elected. And there could be a case where Donald Trump would have two hundred and sixty nine one vote one electoral vote shy. It is entirely possible. Now if that happens, then you would have what is called a contingent election. In that case, the House would select the president right now with a very slim margin. The House is controlled by Republicans. The Senate, with a small margin controlled by Democrats, would select the vice president, and each state voting as a delegation, receiving on only one vote per state, which would benefit Republicans if it comes down to that. Anyway, here with more to discuss this, I mean, it's such an important issue, is Jessie Flanagan is with us, and Jesse Flanagan is a part I'm sorry, Jessica flanagain. I apologize Jessica, and she's a partner at Axiom Strategies. She knows Nebraska politics up and down on sideways and anyway, we had two we had two lawmakers on a senator and a congressman on Hannity the last night. Jessica, thank you for being with us. We love our friends in Nebraska. How are you.
Speaker 2: I'm great, thank you. We are working really hard here in Nebraska to make this important change. This is an issue where up until nineteen ninety two, Nebraska allocated its electoral votes under a winner take all system like all forty eight other states. There was a legislator who was the former chair of the Nebraska Democrat and signed and who pushed the spell and it was signed into law by the last Democrat governor Nebraska had. And this was a nakedly partisan gimmick to string in their hand. And if every state allocated electoral votes like Nebraska and Maine, Mitt Romney would have defeated Barack Obama in twenty twelve. So this is not the point. Is that Democrats don't want our system everywhere. They just want it here to dilute the vote of the Republican majority here. And so the Republican Party here, including our Governor Jim Pillen, is working very hard to put everything together to make sure that we give the majority of Nebraskan's their voice back and the full impact of their electoral vote.
Speaker 1: Okay, now where are we My understanding is you might be a voter too shy of guaranteeing its passage. Where are we in this process?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nebraska operates with a one house, non powers and unicameral consisting of forty nine state senators, all thirty three. We have thirty three Republican senators, and all thirty three of them would be needed to vote for the bill for cloture and then also vote so it passes with an emergency quause. Right now, we're really coming down to State Senator Mike McDonald from the Omaha area, and he's got a really interesting story. He was a Democrat for a long time, and he was a strong supporter of pro life causes, and he's also been a fiscal conservative, and he switched to the Republican Party about a year ago, and he's the swing boat he's worked really hard over his career on public safety issues. It's been a strong ally of Governor Pillen, and he's had a lot of thoughtful questions about what kind of impact this would have, and he's got some questions about the timing, but he also is really concerned about what this might mean for national security and the border and the economy. And he's still our big question mark. But I'm sure that he's going to land on the right side of this.
Speaker 1: If he has questions, can you remind him of a few things? And this is what's frustrating to And he sounds like a nice guy and a reasonable person. And I think what's very critical here is I don't think we've ever had anybody that has said such, made such radical statements, and has such radical positions ever running for president. For example, Kamala Harris has no restrictions on abortion, even in months seven, eight, and nine. I have friends of mine that say that they're pro choice. Not one of them supports that radical position. Not one at that point, I believe it would be in fantaside. He has stated her support for a mandatory gun buyback position. He has stated unequivocally she doesn't support a border wall. He wants to decriminalize illegal immigration, offer free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses for illegals. Her running mate wants free college education paid for by people. We have had dozens and dozens of Americans that have been raped by the eleven and a half million plus because we don't know how many gotaways there are Harris Biden illegals that have come into this country. We have had many raped, many murdered, many victims of violent crime. It has cost the country billions of billions of dollars. She now also, we discovered, supports taxpayer funded sex change surgery for illegal immigrants and for convicts, and she wants amnesty for all of them, or she calls it an earned path to citizenship. She would he supports reparations banning plastic straws, reducing meat consumption. That might matter to people in Nebraska. I think she co sponsored the ninety three trillion dollar Green New Deal and pledged to eliminate the filibuster to get there. She wants government health care for all, and she has said she would eliminate the right to private health insurance. She said it in her own words, I have all of this information available on hannity dot Com called the Kamala Files. I have the Walls files if there's anybody that's interested in hearing her in her own voice state these things. He has not had to explain why she thinks it's courageous not to say radical Islamic terrorism or not to say illegal alien. She has called the hype cost of energy the cost of democracy. She has proposed, now what is the largest tax increase in American history, including taxing unrealized capital gains, and the highest tax increase in the world. He supports defunding, dismantling, reimagining ice, and reimagining the police. He's not had to answer for tweeting out a bail fund in the summer of twenty twenty when there were five hundred and seventy four riots, and she tweeted out the bail fund four days after the burning of a Minneapolis police precinct and then said that the rioters won't stop, the rioters shouldn't stop, and she's not going to stop, and we're not going to stop. She's not had to explain being the last person in the room and how she's comfortable with the Afghanistan decision that killed thirteen Americans, and we abandoned hundreds of Americans behind enemy lines and hundreds of our allies behind enemy lines. He has not explained the position of her running mate. You know, feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms in schools, legal drivers' licenses for illegals and free college for illegals, and a pledge to build a thirty foot ladder company to help illegals get over Donald Trump's twenty five foot wall. He supports gender affirming care without parental consent. He wouldn't call in the National Guard during the rioting in the summer of twenty twenty, but he did open the family windows so they can smell the burning rubber. I don't think those are values that anybody in Nebraska supports. I can't think of even a Democrat supporting these values. Is this one holdout aware of these positions.
Speaker 2: I think he's been getting the message from a lot of people in his districts and a lot of other people that have these same concerns. Because of Harris Holds the blue Wall, it really could come down to Nebraska, and some of the things that you talked about are universally representative of the concerns of Nebraska's all across our state, including the economy, national security, particularly the invasion of the southern border that has made everyone of a border state, whether it's human trafficking or fentanyl. And then there's also cultural issues here in Nebraska, like the safety and fairness of men and women's bathrooms and women's sports. These are all things that Nebraska's almost universally agree on. And the importance of what this means not just for the elections, but what it means for our culture and our national security is why everybody in Nebraska's working so hard to make sure that the full impact of Nebraska's electoral votes are felt in November.
Speaker 1: Why it matters so much to me is at Kamala Harris in sixty plus days has not answered for any of these stated positions that she's only made in recent years. You know, we only hear from her campaign that she's changed her mind, and I'm not sure it's anything other than an election year conversion. But I'm not sure if you co sponsor the Green New Deal and would eliminate the filibuster to pass it, or that you co sponsor government healthcare for all and eliminate private health insurance. How do you back away from that position with any sense of integrity.
Speaker 2: Well, voters really need to step up here as we get started on early vote and did last two presidential elections have been decided by fifty thousand votes. Every vote matters, every electoral vote really matters, and this could have a major consequence in Nebraska. Our entire federal delegation. Both of our US senators are three of our US congressmen put out a letter last week asking the Republican senators here, the thirty three Republican state senators to get together and get this done in a special session and join Governor Pillen's call to write this wrong and turn this around and make sure that Nebraskan's voice has a full impact and it's not being diluted by a Democrat partisan move from the nineties.
Speaker 1: I hope that you're going to be successful. I don't like pressure campaigns against people. I think they've got in the end, they're going to follow their conscience. But this does not sound like somebody that, even though maybe it was once a Democrat, supports the values of her stated positions. I hope you'll download the Kamala and Walls files They're on my website, Hannity dot com, They're on all my social media, and maybe we can inform this one holdout of just how radical and extreme the positions are that she's taken. I know most peopeople have busy lives and they don't have time to, you know, immerse themselves in this stuff, which I live in every day, and I think it might might actually be a tipping point for somebody. I hope so well, I hope so anything else that we can you can tell us about this, well, I can tell.
Speaker 2: You that the issues that you that you've brought up, but particularly as it relates to the border and national security. That's what Senator Graham talked about when he came and met with their publican state senators, and they're dealing with local issues, and I think him coming in with Congressman Flood and really talking about what the national implications of this have had a big impact. The public safety issues and the national security issues are the things that really seem to be moving the state senators. I think those are the things that is creating the urgency with Governor Pillen, and I know those are the issues that Senator McDonald is weighing as he as he faces this issue.
Speaker 1: Well, we did have Congressman Flood and Senator Ricketts on TV last night. It's an issue we're going to follow very very closely. And if mister McDonald would like to come on this program or on a Tanity the TV show, please, you know our contact now, we'd love to have him on and have a, you know, an honest discussion about all of this. And I just think it's important and I think that Nebraska joining the other forty eight states is just simply the right decision. That's my humble opinion. And I hope you guys get there.
Speaker 2: Well, we're working on it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, all right, Jessica Flanagan, thank you. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Look, if you need a home security system, and we all do, who are you going to check in with and get advice from? Probably the brave men and women that work in law enforcement. One veteran officer recently wrote to our friends, it's simply safe and thank them for the peace of mind he has every time he leaves his own home. Now, it's what I've used in my home for years. I know it works, and their technology gets better and better. They've added fast Protect monitoring and liveguard protection. Here's how it works. Simply Save agents. They can act within five seconds of receiving your alarm. They can see and speak to any intruder in your house and stop them right there in their tracks. Hey, you mister with the red hat on and the blue gloves, the police are on the way. Hey, put that Put that silverware down now, I mean imagine that. And all of it is less than a dollar a day and there's no hidden feever. You can install and activate it in less than an hour yourself or have a pro do it, and right now you'll get fifty percent off a new simply Safe system and a free indoor security camera when you sign up to what I have, and that's Fast Protect Monitoring. Just go to Simplysafe dot com slash Hannity Simply Safe dot com slash Hannity Today. Old inspired Solutions for a marriage. This is the Sean Hannity Show had a lot of ground yet to cover This Friday, eight hundred and nine point one. Shawn is on Number, Sarah Carter and Hung caval Jo on us specifically, we're gonna talk about the open border's disaster and all that's been going on. You know, basically the outright lying of the Harris Biden administration. They knowingly were lying when they said the border was closed and secure, because we have the San Diego sector chief telling us he was told to lie. And on top of that, we'll check in with Jock Oboyans about yeah, text trafficking in the country in the p Diddy case. And I'm gonna let you in on a little wireless hack that can cut your cell phone bill in half every single month. Rise in AT and T and T Mobile. They want you to believe that you need unlimited data so they can overtart you. Well, here's the fact most of you are buying way more data than you'll ever need.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Pure Talk, my cell phone company, only charges you for data that you actually need. For example, for twenty five bucks a month, you can get unlimited talk, unlimited texts, and five gigs of data plus mobile hotspot twenty five bucks. And do you know what you can do with five gigs of data, Well, you can browse the Internet for one hundred and thirty five hours, stream one thousand songs and watch ten hours of video. Stop over paying for wireless, get five G coverage with pure Talk. Just i'le pound two to fifty, say the keyword save now, check in with one of pure Talk's US Customer Service team members. No contract assign no activation fee, and you can even keep your phone and your phone number. Pound two to fifty keywords save now, do it now You save an additional fifty percent off your first month from pure talk