Speaker 1: All right, well, here we are. We are at the Detroit Auto Show right now. It's that ladies hanging. I love this for us, me too. Randy Rosario's here, Hey, Jasmine brand is here.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm here.
Speaker 1: We represented from everywhere I met Randy such a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Yes, when I first started doing radio.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was a oh so radio yo ten years ago.
Speaker 3: That's so crazy? Was it?
Speaker 2: Detroit?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 3: Okay was here Detroit Internet based radio. So.
Speaker 5: I used to work as an account executive in Radio Okay at Radio one Detroit, the youngest account execut they ever hired. They weren't getting hit with the direction of where everything was going. I'm like, y'all have to use the internet. Y'all have to use internet. They weren't using the internet. So I left and I started my own radio station.
Speaker 2: No, that's right.
Speaker 1: I felt like some people were very slow on the Internet because when I worked as serious.
Speaker 2: I used to stream.
Speaker 1: They used to have this thing called you Stream where you could stream YO live and people could leave comments. And they were like, you're giving away content. I'm like, this is like other stuff and they didn't want to do that, but I'm like, this is what's going to make you sign up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the way of the future.
Speaker 2: It is no choice. Yeah, there's no choice. Yep.
Speaker 3: And I look at us.
Speaker 5: Everybody's making money online and on social media and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. Randy is a hustler.
Speaker 1: And I will say one thing about de Trait is they have soaping her. And during the pandemic, she was getting to the bag. Yes, you know, speaking of trying to figure out ways to make money.
Speaker 2: Some people were like, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was something that's never happened to any of us in our lifetime.
Speaker 2: And she was over there thriving.
Speaker 5: What was you doing, girl? I was writing books. I was pregnant, so like I was already. Everybody like you got pregnant, do or COVID hunt? No, I got pregnant prior.
Speaker 6: To don't judge because I got pregnant. I got COVID.
Speaker 3: I'm not judging at all. But I just want you to know. It was deeper than me just sitting in.
Speaker 5: The house getting you know, but go ahead, look, I'm madd okay, but I was shoot. I was I get my hands on my people found because I sell scars and I sell soap. And the people that I get did I get my soaps and my scarf with my scarves from not my soap. They had masks, they had those kN ninety five millis.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, it was up and it was such your hand on their mad Yes, that was that was like gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I wasn't gouging and all that, so people kept being like repeat customers to me.
Speaker 3: I was getting to it, you know.
Speaker 1: That's right now, since we're at the other show, I want to talk about what type of cars we had.
Speaker 2: When we were younger. Okay, lord, all right, jas then what was your first cut?
Speaker 6: My first car was a four Tourist and the color was eggplant like a cow. Yeah. I didn't have no yeah, yes, exactly exactly. I didn't have no choice. That's what my daddy gave me.
Speaker 2: I know that that was.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 3: That was my first car.
Speaker 2: So proud of it too. What about you, Randy? Was your first cut?
Speaker 5: My first car was a ninety two Eddie Bauer Explorer.
Speaker 3: I no, no, you y'all had to read that on. Y'all have to remember I graduated high school in two thousand and seven, and yet a night at a time that ninety two exactly. Let's let's take the picture. Bad boy was fifteen years old.
Speaker 2: Listen. I know you were like, I'll take it.
Speaker 5: Though, No because no, no, because I actually still get be for my parents over this right now. My mom and dad sent me to this private uppity a school, and then they gave me this old car that will turn off if I turned right too hard. The gas hermometer thinking was broken, so you can never really know exactly how much gas is in it. But if the gas was too low when you turned right, it would cut off, so you would have to you would have to throw it in part, crank it and then returned, restarted, all in one like one set.
Speaker 6: It was too much, but it made you appreciate, you know, your next car after I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I guess I'm still better.
Speaker 2: I'm still bitter about it, Angela, what about you, Well, my first car, it's two different things.
Speaker 1: So the first car my grandfather actually had gotten me on.
Speaker 2: It was an old BMW.
Speaker 6: Okay it was old though, so y'all in the same situation. You both had decent cars and they were.
Speaker 2: Just it was like in the eighties. It was from the eighties. It was a Ventage. Oh you had vintage, but.
Speaker 1: It did worked there, and then I feel like my parents didn't really let me drive it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then finally when I graduated from college, my mom gave.
Speaker 2: Me her old camera. Okay, and had an old camera, but it was reliable.
Speaker 1: That was a good reliable, yeah, I mean at that time, so it was kind of old. So here we are at the auto show. We've come along way ladies.
Speaker 3: Right, I know that's right. I got my Wrangler.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 5: I always wanted to Wrangler. I always wanted to Wrangler. I always wanted the Beatles. Well, I never got a beatlef that's one of.
Speaker 2: The Beatles too.
Speaker 1: You know, with the cars we used to imagine we would have got them, we would.
Speaker 2: Have felt so corny.
Speaker 1: You know what I wanted when I was younger, I wanted and a Susu amigo so bad.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: I wanted a purple oh Susan, I think it was. I think that's what it was called. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Is that one of the cars I got? Like that hard slant on the back window.
Speaker 1: It says it was like a little truck, Okay, a little jeep truck, but it was My dad was like, that's a junk car.
Speaker 2: You are not getting that. And I used to drive crazy. I'm from New York.
Speaker 3: Wait, your favorite color purple?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I didn't know he was purple twins?
Speaker 2: Yes, oh yeah, yeah you nails.
Speaker 3: I've been wearing purple nails for about nine years now.
Speaker 2: Are you like Lisa right with, that's your color?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, intern of your nails. Never you ever do any other color on your nails?
Speaker 5: No, okay, I tried to one time and almost had an anxiety attack.
Speaker 2: Look Angela's nail. I got purple in mind.
Speaker 3: Yes, twink, but.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would say, I know I love when you do your I'm just I'm from Detriit, so of course I'm say I'm from New York. Of course I drive crazy, so I have to be aggressive to get to where I have to go.
Speaker 2: I have to cut you off.
Speaker 1: Orst You're gonna cut you off first, and I will never make it and I will be sitting in traffic.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 6: Today was the first time a New York driver didn't drive like a New York driver. We had an Uber driver and he was so like, yeah, and it's kind of my I don't want to say it was my fault because I didn't have a check bag, but we almost missed a fight.
Speaker 2: And this was a New York driver and he was driving so slow and so careful.
Speaker 3: He was trying to get them coins.
Speaker 1: I have to tell Jasmine to be more aggressive. Yeah, you cut the line. I was like, you, you're not gonna make it. Yeah, I said, go up to the front and cut in front of everybody.
Speaker 6: You didn't say it like that. That's what she was like, You're standing here. This is not gonna work with you to.
Speaker 1: Standing here in the front of the line. Stop being polite. But the big show is happening, and that's a big deal. I remember my first big show at the Joe when it was the big show at the Joe, and I remember that, and I'm gonna tell y'all that was August. I've seen that and Trey Songs was.
Speaker 2: On that show.
Speaker 6: They was not done behind the scene.
Speaker 3: Ol, way is that the time when Troy got arrested?
Speaker 2: No, you got arrested another time.
Speaker 1: And then I remember another time Little Wayne was or maybe it was the same one with Little Wayne on it too. Okay, but that was a good one and you know who else I remember meeting at that ming Lee because she's from Detroit.
Speaker 2: I always forget that she's from Detroit.
Speaker 6: I always think she's from Atlanta because she's she's Atlanta Transpoint.
Speaker 3: But no, she from Detroit.
Speaker 2: She's like, BMF.
Speaker 3: Exactly what and reined up got that bag?
Speaker 2: I know that tracks for detroiters. But you know, the music scene in Detroit.
Speaker 1: Everybody, I think for a long time now has been talking about Detroit is really the place. Like I feel like the way the music scene has been taken off here and it hasn't slowed down has been an amazing thing to witness.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 1: You know, I remember first hearing Skill a baby and I told Ghazi from Empire, I was like, y'all need to look at him. He's really really dope. Just you know, I know they love Detroit artists.
Speaker 3: Same thing with a so skill A.
Speaker 5: Skiller's older sister used to work for me at Also Radio. Oh and well we were his first radio interview and this was six years ago. And I told him then, like, bro, you get it, like you you up next? You got it. So to see someone go from you know, just trying to figure out their footing and playing their role, playing their part, like Skill is.
Speaker 3: A very humble person. He really played his role.
Speaker 5: He really you know, studied the game under Sada, under a few other people, played his role, support his people, and was like, shoots, my turn.
Speaker 3: I met the mic.
Speaker 2: Now, so you aren't You weren't surprised at his success at all.
Speaker 7: Not at all.
Speaker 5: Skiller From the very first day I met that young man and met his family and saw how his family showed up for him, and felt his energy.
Speaker 3: I knew he was gonna be a star.
Speaker 5: He's very not humbling away where you could tell him about himself, but humbling the way of being grateful for what's around him and grateful for the opportunities for sure.
Speaker 2: And a nice person. He's just a nice He's a.
Speaker 3: Very nice person.
Speaker 2: He also seems like he's himself. He himself at all times.
Speaker 5: Yes, And in the world of entertainment, I can appreciate somebody that's that's showing up authentically opposed to how they how other people want them to show up for real.
Speaker 2: And let's not forget Randy. You do music too, Yeah, it's been a while too.
Speaker 3: So I used to.
Speaker 5: Wrap and then and then I had her pop rock band Carl Rosie and the Fellas. Okay, I love making music, but I also realized that some things it's just cool to do for fun.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think it's like this. It took me turning like thirty thirty four, like thirty one thirty two to really realize, like, you don't have to monetize everything, bro, Like some things can be your hobby.
Speaker 3: Like music for me is a hobby.
Speaker 5: I have fun doing it, but it's not something where like if I have songs that took off cool, but if I didn't cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no pressure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I like making music, but I like doing stuff like there's way more right.
Speaker 2: And I always tell you are so good at this.
Speaker 6: That's how I know who you are, because I see clips where you go from me. I usually see you talk about relationships, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wanting to talk about fun stuff.
Speaker 6: And if you, like you know in the comments, relationships is you know, good content.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, I'm trying to do a whole ship to just make content about my plants.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: I don't not mad at it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get into plants, but they die every time. It's nothing it's not the plant's fault.
Speaker 2: It's just awful. Are you trying to do these things like easy plant? Like, what kind of kills easy plant?
Speaker 3: What kind of plan?
Speaker 2: Are you killing some planning that's supposed to be non killable. It's all non killable. I'm like that word.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Anna. I gave Anna a plan for her birthday and alive something.
Speaker 4: Two weeks Listen.
Speaker 2: That was nice.
Speaker 6: She turned around. That doesn't make it not happen, Anna matter. It's okay, Anna.
Speaker 2: But but okay.
Speaker 1: So but aside from that, right, let's talk more about the music scene, because we do have this big show happening tomorrow. One of my favorite things about coming here too is that Detrey has a lot of great outdoor spaces as well. Now, you know, it's winter time, so we're not doing that now, But we went to this event that was remember outside at the riverside.
Speaker 6: That was so much fun. Yeah, it was hot to tell out, but that was so much fun. It's really been showing up to the in terms of the music scene.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: You know what's dope to me too though about where the music scene is right now.
Speaker 3: It's so cool to me that that respectfully.
Speaker 5: A woman is responsible for the fact that it's so many eyes on Detroit and she don't get her flowers enough, so I give them to her right now. Dave's Loaf kick the door in for all eyes to be on Detroit when it comes to music. If there was not, if it wasn't for days, there would not be any other following that that's been successful in these past five to six years. So a lot of people, oh, Dage loaf of thank you and just got such a unique voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, you'd be like, okay, trying yeah in the club. You know what's interesting about her?
Speaker 6: I feel like I don't really know her, which is great because I can try to get to know her through her music, which I think works.
Speaker 2: She's mysterious. I feel like that works for her in terms of her music.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's the beauty of artistry that we don't get to experience anymore. We don't get to experience people kind of having that mystery. Yes, we do all in their business. We know what's going on with every artists, who they date and when they break up.
Speaker 2: What you ate for lunch.
Speaker 5: I'm wallowing you on Instagram. I know everything about you. I like the mystery that day.
Speaker 1: Yeah late, yeah, okay, and Tennessee moved back to Detroit because I know she had been to Atlanta and then now.
Speaker 2: She's that, Yeah, she's cool. That's dope. Listen, people leave and they come back.
Speaker 1: And that's what I will say that about here because there's a lot of people also moving to Detroit that's not from here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's such an amazing place.
Speaker 1: Like anytime I bring any of my friends here and they've never been here, because I'm always like, y'all got to come to Detroit.
Speaker 3: Y'all got to look at you like you're crazy.
Speaker 1: And then they come and they be like, I'm going back without you, And that's what happened to me. And then next thing, you know, it's not even just you. My friend Destiny is like everybody. I was with April Walker the other day. And you know, you guys also have an HP You guys have an HBCU here now, So yeah.
Speaker 2: So we we didn't.
Speaker 5: You're talking about Penn School, Penske or something like that. What's it called ben sol lewis so funk fact. Louis College of Business used to be located on the west side of Detroit off lub I believe Myers, my aunt that passed away a couple of years ago, my favorite aunt. She graduated from Louis College of Business with a degree in business management. My brother actually went to Louis your business as well, when it was the original Louire College Business.
Speaker 3: Okay, now it's I believe.
Speaker 5: Now it's more about artsy based, arts based college, historically black college, and I still can't regardless as dope, but you know, just the history of it.
Speaker 3: It used to live.
Speaker 5: The college used to be in the heart of the city, like on the West Side.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, she was like April Walker and she's a legend too. But when it comes to design and fashion walk Away and all of that, they actually have a program and maybe even a building for her at the school now. So she comes here and she's like, I want to go, and you go, I want to invest in y'all got the fixing soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I haven't been there yet, but I've heard good things about it.
Speaker 1: Y'all got every like when I tell you this is the place, I.
Speaker 2: Can't wait every time I'm here more than a few days, cause you might don't even understand. The food scene here is amazing. I love it.
Speaker 5: You know what, You're not wrong, because let me tell you, I have been traveling a lot for the past couple of years touring, and I had no problem keeping weight off me. I've been home for about four months and I'm like, where the hell did these eight Parnels come from? Bro Like, it's so good here, it is. But you know why that is. That's because our our families are are from the South. Yeah, so we said our big MoMA and them really, you know, they taught us the game.
Speaker 6: They really Alabamath, Carolina, teth Texas.
Speaker 5: Exactly, Georgia all that. So we're gonna, we're gonna we're gonna know how to cook it up.
Speaker 1: To Now, as a Detroit to how do you feel about people that's not from here coming here and doing things?
Speaker 2: Because I hear mixed things about it.
Speaker 3: I'm I'm here, we go.
Speaker 5: I celebrate people coming to Detroit. I love the fact that we're finally getting the attention and the respect that we deserve.
Speaker 3: I just want us to make sure that when.
Speaker 5: These corporations are companies or whomever are coming in to to make money here. You know what I'm saying, make sure the that you feed the block, make sure that the that you're you're going to the neighborhood, the local places to get your haircut, or to go shopping, or to go get something to eat. It doesn't cost you anything to patronize businesses. You're gonna get that money. You're gonna you're getting that money right back through your show. Honestly, So going to to put a mom and pop shop on and throwing on your Instagram stories or whatever, it doesn't cost you anything. So I'm four people coming here, you know, come to Detroit, but you know, have some respect, you know, make sure you put keep your head on the sweat because it get like.
Speaker 3: That sometimes that's a fact.
Speaker 5: And you know what I'm saying, Just just make sure you around the people that you're supposed to be around.
Speaker 2: For real, have you ever lived anywhere else?
Speaker 3: I moved to Atlanta for.
Speaker 2: Four days because I was like, I feel like I bull.
Speaker 5: Crap you not I had, I had my dad took this down. My daddy to this day think I drove. I drove some stuff down to Atlanta that came back back. I went down there for four days. What year was it, This was twenty twelve. I went down there and I was like, cool, where are you all water at?
Speaker 3: I need to go meditate?
Speaker 5: And my brother was like, the closest lake is an hour and a half away. I said, that's stupid as hell.
Speaker 2: Where's y'all?
Speaker 4: Where you be met?
Speaker 3: Where you go pray in medicate that he's about something I don't.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? Oh, bro, Bro?
Speaker 3: When I tell you I had that car packed, I was out of the ear.
Speaker 2: Just because of that. Man feel good?
Speaker 5: Then what no do you understand? Is undiagnosed? But something ain't right? Okay, it was no water for me to sit at and Bryan, so.
Speaker 4: I had to go home, get me out of there.
Speaker 1: Yes, Now back to the music. The Big Shaw, like I said, is happening tomorrow. Glorella and Sexy Red are both on the bill. I absolutely love their friendship. Yeah, it's really cute.
Speaker 2: It seems really authentic. Yeah. I just about to say that. Yeah, but y'alls we're all so funny.
Speaker 1: Just and also like one of them Days and Randy hosted the screening for One of Them Days in Detroit. I hosted it in New York. But the director is from Detroit.
Speaker 3: Really, yes, Lawrence lamont So.
Speaker 5: So he's been doing a lot of work with Isa over the past however many years, and just to see him grow from literally being in local plays as an actor to be the director.
Speaker 3: Of a nationwide film is like a good film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, like that movie is you gotta see it?
Speaker 1: I'm like, really, okay, it's such a such a good movie. Mess up, guys, I'm having so much fun here we're in We're tucked away in the corner or white by the racetrack.
Speaker 2: So if you hear a lot of noise.
Speaker 1: In the background, that's why I don't know if it's good to be in the midst of all the action or disrespect.
Speaker 2: No angel I was gonna ask you how many big shows have you been to.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say maybe like five. Okay, I want to guess, Randy, what about you?
Speaker 5: This is gonna be my first one tomorrow? What Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, so fun fat, I gotta learn this.
Speaker 5: Fun fat I'm not you don't go out like I don't, and I'm twenty twenty five is my year to be better at it? Okay, because I think sometimes because I'm not in everybody's face, I fall by like the people forget sometimes.
Speaker 3: You're not that I'm here, huh.
Speaker 5: But I'm respectfully, I I'm not the I'm not not a people person. I just I genuinely enjoyed my plants and I like being at home.
Speaker 6: Yeh.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you something though, Ranny, what I had to learn myself too, because I do go out and mingle.
Speaker 2: A lot of work gets done. When you do that, you'll be surprised.
Speaker 1: I know, just how it can be, like being outside and like meeting people or seeing people reconnecting, and then people.
Speaker 2: Be like, oh, you know what I seen Randy last night.
Speaker 1: That's probably how I got my first job in radio, just for me being out and like seeing people and they being.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, you know what, You're to get the top of line you because when it's out of space is out of mind.
Speaker 7: I get.
Speaker 3: I definitely get us what I said.
Speaker 5: This is definitely the year where I'm just you know, a little bit more out there, a little bit more showcasing, like y'all really be doing stuff. I just don't be showing y'all. I'm doing stuff because I don't wanting to be bragging. But here, y'all like people bragging right right.
Speaker 2: My big show version is coming out. Yeah, I'm kiddy. I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: All right, So let's see who else is on the bill for Big Show tomorrow that we're excited to see. I know Snapdog is going to be there. He's supposed to be here. I can't say whether or not that's gonna.
Speaker 2: I can't confirm or deny. You know what he's made this pivot. Well, I know he used to box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's still.
Speaker 2: Boxing, but he's promoted. Yeah, he's a promoter now. That's probably with the money at too.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I think he did his first boxing motions at the end of the year.
Speaker 2: Okay, Randy had Randy into boxing.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something I used to I used to watch the boxing fights here shout out to Carlos. But it's something about sitting ringside and hearing the impact of somebody getting hit in the face or angela anywhere. I literally, you do seriously boxing, I literally I can't do it. I'm like, oh, oh every time somebody getting hit, it's like I got PCs D from meeting people up.
Speaker 2: But you like your Detroit Lions and they be getting hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the Lions. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I just want to say I think everybody at the auto show has on a Detroit Lions jacket.
Speaker 5: Yeah sure, Jersey, Yo. You were saying, who was gonna be at the big show? I see that Rob four nine gonna be there.
Speaker 3: I just seen.
Speaker 1: We saw Rob for nine when movies at the Guy for you last time. Remember he was in the lobby. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah having drinks with Thomas.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's super lit. I like, I like his music. And boss Man d Lo gonna be there too.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is a amazing show.
Speaker 3: You know who they gotta bring out. They got to bring out Jello.
Speaker 2: Oh listen, everybody loves that song. It's funny because I see some people hating on it. Man, But I guess that's what happens.
Speaker 6: Right when our first nice deal, when I got the mate, he got a bad hat up ate up the What having a father would do for you?
Speaker 3: Now, let me tell you, having a good father and understand business will save your life every single time, every single time.
Speaker 2: I would.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't know if he well, if he did come out, they'll go they'll lose their minds out here. Since we here, I bet you, I know there's gonna be a lot of surprise guests.
Speaker 2: That's gonna I know T Grizzly's performing.
Speaker 3: Yep, they said T Grizzly on there.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do too.
Speaker 2: I know you're wearing you tomorrow. I'm excited you to the big show. You know what you're wearing you? I do because I had to pack. All right, go ahead, I'm gonna tell you what we're you about to say.
Speaker 1: Angela, I was gonna talk about T Grizzly and mentioned how were you there last year jazzmin when we went. What I like about T Grizzly is he does his dance routines. But yes he does, and he got dancers.
Speaker 2: I was there and he'd be killing it there.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you, he's so entertaining when he performs. TE Grizzly. He got the dancers and the dance routine he does.
Speaker 3: He does the dance rod.
Speaker 6: Girl.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: He's a really good I ain't gonna lie d Yeah. I know he danced as a kid. I enjoy that. I love that it looked like he genuinely having fun. Yeah, and you know he's not too cool to have fun.
Speaker 1: And it's good to watch because I don't like rappers who just walked back and forth.
Speaker 2: Ye are you staying in the corner?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Stage presence is definitely important for sure.
Speaker 3: But I love the fact how t t.
Speaker 5: I just love seeing people flip something negative to become a positive.
Speaker 3: Like bro really got out of jail and just put his foot on people's necks and did not let up as you should period.
Speaker 1: And I feel like there was a period of time when people was kind of like thinking it was over for him. Yeah, and you know what, but it also I think helps he don't need.
Speaker 3: To do music, no streaming stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what a great thing it is. You then when you don't have to do something and you're not less freedom, Yeah, the freedom of being able to be like I enjoy this. I'm also making good money, but I ain't got to do this.
Speaker 6: When he was on your show, Angela, he was talking about how we need to start a stream, y'all do and it was definitely said we were going through it, and I came and went, y'all like, how y'all like how I appreciated to the quiet y'all need to start.
Speaker 2: A stream too, Randy.
Speaker 1: I'm always so interested to see, like where all of this is gonna land for you because I feel like you need you've always needed your own thing as an entrepreneur and as a person who has a lot of talent, because there's and I told her this before she came in and.
Speaker 2: Gets hosted with me. Yeah, and was everybody loved him.
Speaker 1: And anytime somebody brings up like you know, I'm not, y'all need to look at Randy my girl. Yeah, this girl is good. But I just feel like it's gonna be something big that happens. You just gotta leave the plants at home and trust that they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Survive and thrive, know that somebody else will take care of them.
Speaker 5: Oh no, can't nobody else take care of my plants? I got it, But no, I'm I'm with it, though, for sure, I'm with it. I'm I'm excited. I feel like whatever is on the horizon is very close, and I'm excited about it.
Speaker 3: I really am.
Speaker 5: Like I've been talking to Sharon, I've been talking to just all of y'all that kind of helped keep me in a certain space mentally and just kind of just on track or whatever.
Speaker 3: And I really feel like something major about to happen.
Speaker 2: I love it. Man, listen, who's your favorite Detroit artists of all time?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: We're all time.
Speaker 3: Of all time. I'm not gonna hold you. I'm gonna say it, and I'm gonna stand ten toes on the skill of Baby.
Speaker 2: Okay all time. Yeah, that's a very strong state.
Speaker 5: So I think, Okay, my top three Detroit artists would be Skiller side of Blade, ice Wood in no order.
Speaker 2: Okay, but who's my favorite?
Speaker 5: Because I didn't grow up, I got to I got to listen to Blade growing up, but I was too young to gene really enjoyed the Blade Icewool error for Skiller is is personal. I get to see you grow, I get to see you be yourself like it's.
Speaker 3: I just I love it, and I really we turned up to his music.
Speaker 5: He really was like the number one listening to artists that I had last year, and then and then Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 2: Maybe they'll do something together, you can definitely, I won't.
Speaker 3: I pray it will be down.
Speaker 2: So it's a skill.
Speaker 5: I pray that skill. A baby Chandler Moore and Kirk Franklin do a song together happened? We needed to trade youth choir.
Speaker 3: Yes, Okay, I called I got a dog number right now.
Speaker 2: Because I know Skiller Baby did something.
Speaker 3: Well, do I see, Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: You get Kurt and he'll do it, and he'll do the remix we don't put together.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you what about Big Sean in conversation? Yeah, cash down now, cash down has made a lot of things happen too.
Speaker 2: I remember not knowing who.
Speaker 1: She was a long time go at Coast for Kids Okay, right, Coast for Kids is such a big deal out here, it is, and I didn't know how big it was until I came out here. And when I tell you, the city comes out, that's when I first met ice wear Vessel and he was about to go to jail.
Speaker 2: Okay, And when I first met him.
Speaker 5: And now ask me how many Cold for Kids I've been to Versus all time?
Speaker 3: You show up there, Yeah, you show up there.
Speaker 1: I remember Tianna Taylor was there, but the person who everybody got so excited for was cash Dog.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know who she was at that time.
Speaker 1: And when they announced her, and when I tell you, them, kids lost they mind.
Speaker 2: They came running from everywhere.
Speaker 1: I was like, I need to know who she is because she was so big locally first.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, she took over the city first. That was the beautiful thing about it. Like Cash down energy, just her spirit, just everything about her just oozes Detroit baddy. So it's like the girls or even just the kids period that get to see that and embody it. It's like, that's that's what we're We're raised to make sure you put that junk on when it comes to your clothes, to make sure your hair always laid, to make sure you got the you know, your kid always on it together and whatnot.
Speaker 3: That's how we're raised.
Speaker 5: And you see somebody actually embodying that and being that boss, you like, shoot, that's.
Speaker 4: She's I want to be.
Speaker 2: She's very Detroit, very Detroit, very Detroit. Verry I had crew that she been had. I like that. Yes, yes for you. I love her hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't for that. Listen, I ain't never I didn't. I've known Cash for for over ten years. No, senors, I ain't never seen her hair.
Speaker 4: Not done.
Speaker 2: Love. I love her hair.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie see that. She's always and pretty. Some pretty babies she.
Speaker 5: Made beautiful baby lips is gorgeous. And what's crazy is everybody thought the babies looked just like her, her you know, her ex and then she up the picture of her as a kid and it's like, bro, these babies.
Speaker 2: Is yr Was he in the room right right?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 2: Yead leave them?
Speaker 3: Babies look just like you.
Speaker 2: That's hilarious. Listen. I love to see that.
Speaker 1: And I I think Snapdog is parking right now, so he's on the way. Are you and your husband both homebodies? Yes, okay, yes.
Speaker 5: But he he'd be outside more than me, and being honest, he gets recognized more than me, and that.
Speaker 3: I love that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is he on social media like that too?
Speaker 5: No, not at all, but people recognize him when they can't recognize me because my hair is different.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 5: They be like, what, we're looking for you, but they'd be like, oh, that's Randy husband, Randy, that's sleep.
Speaker 2: That's sweet. But okay, that so they recognize him as Randy's husband.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I wonder how that is. He don't care. He love it.
Speaker 1: I think anybody they probably also recognized the person that's like, that's Angela's.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you think, absolutely, yes.
Speaker 2: I like the fact that, like I was walking through here, people are politely like, oh, there's.
Speaker 1: Angela yee, but they're not like it. I'm not no like famous. The people go crazy. They might be like, oh let me go no, but that's cool.
Speaker 3: I like, that's you that famous.
Speaker 5: You just got to remember everybody else to hear that famous in their mind too.
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: It's a different kind of place. Let me tell y'all something.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you that all of them people want to take pictures with you, but they just feel like the celebrity as well. I have never been in another city that feels like when a celebrity is in the club, let me out stunt that celebrity.
Speaker 2: So funny, it's a competition, it is. Yeah, it is.
Speaker 3: Literally.
Speaker 5: Detroit dudes would be like, oh you oh gez here, you done bought ten bottles, let me get fifteen?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Crazy, Like what are we?
Speaker 3: What are we all right?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Earlier we've been talking about Globala and Sexy Red and the friendship that they have with each other and how much we love that. We've seen them interviewing each other, We've seen them on Live Together.
Speaker 2: You know, Sexy Red just got her in plans. Yeah yeah, yeah, I didn't they say she did them like twice in a row. I think it's a little bigger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said that she looked like fifty cent in the units with her boob job at first.
Speaker 1: Did anybody see when they had that show where they prank you the like a punk show and they did it to Sexy Red When I tell you it's the same people that did Punked.
Speaker 2: Is it punked? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think it's called prank or something like. That's on YouTube. It is so funny. And then she enjoyed herself so much. She pranks Summer Walker. That's funny, and they both were funny. So the prank that they did on Sexy Already, you gotta watch it. They were at an Airbnb and they made her think it was haunted, so and the TV started doing were ship and all of a sudden she's like, no, we gotta go, we gotta go, like and then something else crazy happens. You gotta watch it though, I watch.
Speaker 3: You said it's called pranked on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got it there.
Speaker 1: And then when she pranks Summer Walker, it was in one of those driverless cars and the cars start going roll. Now she jumped there, she didn't, Yes, she did.
Speaker 2: Summer is nuts.
Speaker 3: Okay, the window was praised.
Speaker 2: Yea, I am nuts. I'm not in denial. I am nuts. Your birthday December December?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, your nuts. Yeah, you stand on.
Speaker 2: It, Jesus Christ, you know you that's when you stand on.
Speaker 3: You gotta stand on it. My daughter's a sagittarius. Let me tell you her and her mom.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, that's your child.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What I left like my daughter, her and her mom. The fact that she's able to get along so well. And I know it took a long time to get to that space of being able to be like I could be around the kids, I could hang out with the mom. We all like you got a man. I was watching our Matcher. Yeah, and Tenaya the other day cooking together.
Speaker 2: And how long it took to them.
Speaker 5: They're still pretending you think, Well, you think that because you gotta you ask somebody that's been in it before. You see the signs of we're still a little uncomfortable, but they gonna figure it out. Maybe it's fresh it is, that's it. We're still a little bit uncomfortable trying to figure each other out. Yeah, especially on taking this public. But it's they're trying. So that's all. That really matters. They're going to figure out the rest. Like it was, me and my baby mom was was uncomfortable around each other for a minute or be awkward. Even still to this day, if she came run to the house, we might be awkward for the first five or ten minutes. Just that justin and figuring it out, and that were good.
Speaker 2: Right, And it's all about the kids really. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now she has a she has another daughter. Uh you know, we have chan and everybody together.
Speaker 6: Yeah that helps when the other woman doesn't want the you know, the man anymore.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, that makes it super easy. And I ain't gotta beat.
Speaker 2: Your ass, right, that's a fact you said, ship, I like her.
Speaker 7: I like her.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean I like her.
Speaker 1: I wasn't trying to start I know no, but how like, I know, you probably never could have envisioned that she would be in that.
Speaker 5: Space being beefed out or being actually okay, being okay, being honest. From the beginning, I thought it was gonna be okay. I was in my head. I was ready to be the Brady Bunch. I was excited. And then when things went left, I said this. We sat down and had lunch and everything bookie, what happened?
Speaker 4: Who got in your ear?
Speaker 5: And that's really what they have boiled down to a couple of people that were that were her friends that's no longer around her, were planting some real ugly seeds and all of that went away and now were good.
Speaker 2: Shoot, it ain't take us too long though.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it probably took us.
Speaker 5: J T and I been together for seven years, married for almost six and her and I wrote a book together three years ago, so it took us, like, you know, a year or so to get our footing together. And really what it was was when I had Chandler, when I decided, Hey, someday my daughter is gonna be in a hospital bill like this giving birth. Do I want her to feel like, oh, let me decide what mom is gonna be here? Or someday they gonna get married, it's gonna be like, oh, well, my parents got to sit here and one other parent gottat over here.
Speaker 3: They don't get along. That's embarrassing, like all of that for what ego? We're not doing that. I'm not I can't live my life like that. I don't have no beef with you. I don't have no issue with you. And once I started, you know, extending that I was branch.
Speaker 5: I gave her a book called The Conscious Parent that I was reading that was opening my eyes to new levels of parenting and whatnot.
Speaker 2: Okay, once I got rid of that book, we was good. Maybe I should read that.
Speaker 1: Listen, Randy is she likes to be home and she go read a book, write a book.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I don't do nothing to write a book, nothing else.
Speaker 5: At homeschool, that baby homeschool chain.
Speaker 6: So I ain't doing that, but I would. I will read a book, though I won't write one, but I will read school when is a different beast. But it's it's a good it's a good time. No.
Speaker 2: I admire moms that you know. Yeah, I was gonna say, you don't have the patience. I don't have that. No, I don't. I don't know. I know that's not for me.
Speaker 5: Being honest, I don't have it either. My mother is very hands on. Okay, but we're doing we're doing a cold what's it called like? He goes a hybrid? He goes Okay, starting in the fall, he'll go to school two days out the week and then stay with us.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's gonna be when my When my daughter started daycare, she did like just two days and then you know how old is your maybe now three?
Speaker 2: So she started like Monday through next week. She's starting Monday through Friday.
Speaker 6: School.
Speaker 2: Oh, let read school.
Speaker 1: And she felt so bad the first few days, was crying like.
Speaker 2: The was about to drag her and she was holding on to my legs.
Speaker 3: Yeah that mommy, Yoda is real.
Speaker 2: I felt so bad. I was like I did this too early, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 5: I was like I never had to send my son today here because my mom and dad are are both retirees, thank god. But I've had that same mom guilt when it comes to being on the road or working and my son FaceTime like girl, where are you at?
Speaker 3: Like, what's up? Let's playing?
Speaker 5: I'm like, dang, bro, I'm working right now. I can't even yeah, I can't even really talk to you right now.
Speaker 2: Imagine your son really says, girl, where are you at? That mean the energy?
Speaker 3: Though, that really be the energy?
Speaker 2: You really feel bad?
Speaker 3: Like that really beat the energy.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Dad, Mom, I'm girl.
Speaker 3: He'd be like what you what you doing?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Just thinking about how the women really killed it in music like this past these past couple of years and have been I just was thinking about how sometimes they'll tell women even when it comes to having kids, you know how for your career that just changes things. Especially in music, they make it seemed like you have a kid and your career is over. I remember with Cardi when she first had her her first child, yeah, and people telling her like, oh, you can do that right now, you're at the height of your career. Had a good idea, but she knew she wanted a family, she knew she wanted to have.
Speaker 2: You know, she has but three kids now, Yeah, two girls and a boy.
Speaker 3: I love that, and they're so cute. They're also cute easy.
Speaker 5: I do think it's unfair how how it's so many conversations, so much conversation surrounding the working mom and what the working mom should be.
Speaker 3: Doing and what she shouldn't be doing, But then there's no conversation around what the working dad could be doing, couldn't be doing, and.
Speaker 5: How these working fathers are not setting up these moms to be successful. When it comes to not having to work, then if you want to not to work, then shoot, go ahead and make sure I ain't gotta work. But since it's so many of y'all out there just having kids and leaving them and having kids and not doing nothing for them.
Speaker 2: I gotta work. Yeah, ready, about to have another viral moment?
Speaker 3: Lord, she go, let me start here, she go.
Speaker 2: Now, let's let's let's talk about your show that you have. Oh yeah, right now, let's rant about it. Let's rant about it. It's a card game as well to play that. Yeah, okay, I'm gonna make sure we order it and play it on lip server. I haven't given you one year, no, but we're ordering.
Speaker 4: I'll bring you.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so let's rants about it.
Speaker 1: And you've been going viral and I just like people were mad, and I was like confused, but I guess I saw everything in context, right, And the problem is that a lot of times people take clips.
Speaker 6: That's what that's what we do. Yes, that's exactly. So that's what the Jazmine brand. Yes, I'm sure, and yes.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all.
Speaker 5: Red posted one of my clips from my podcast once. Thank you y'all was the first major, like major platform to actually post up in real life, and I really appreciated that. So that's when you became my big sister in my head. I say, oh yeah, Jazzmine posted this personally.
Speaker 2: Baby, I know for a fact she did, because I don't. I don't love me.
Speaker 4: But that's how fy.
Speaker 5: That's how I went in my head. Okay, and it's it's exactly how it happened.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Angela, listen and sometimes i'd be sending Jazmine stuff like you see this. She'll hit me and should be like, I don't have an editor until this time. Can you send me like and okay, let me just be working for free.
Speaker 3: I love them, I love that for you, come on.
Speaker 2: Best, kiss free.
Speaker 3: Don't get something else.
Speaker 2: But I feel like this is Snapdog coming right now. I don't know why. There's a lot of people, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: In a black and piece.
Speaker 2: I'm just being funny now. I know it's him all right, Like he came in here rolling up? What's up?
Speaker 4: What shall we sliding? And gliding away? Hide and can't get in? Ye man? Wait minutes?
Speaker 2: Is it Friday at seven? Because you know, I know you be answering some relationship questions?
Speaker 7: Oh no, I'm gonna go that that what we doing?
Speaker 3: What's your relationship questions? You can answer?
Speaker 4: Yea talking to a person they got seven kids mamas.
Speaker 2: How many baby mamas six?
Speaker 4: Okay, no baby mama drama though none, No baby mama drama.
Speaker 3: Are they all friends?
Speaker 7: Some of them may get along, they understand assignment.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna have any more kids?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: When I get married.
Speaker 2: Who was the one that had two?
Speaker 7: My sega, baby mama?
Speaker 2: Is that your favorite?
Speaker 4: She cool?
Speaker 2: She cool?
Speaker 4: I ain't got no, Yes you do.
Speaker 2: I ain't got a favorite.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I.
Speaker 2: Do definitely got a favorite.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, listen, because I was watching you and some of your relationship advice that you give. Yeah and so, and I also saw you did when Nick Cannon was here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said you got more kids than Nick he got me, he got ten?
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, you can't let him beat you like that.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna let I'm coming. And you still you said you're what I'm coming. Yeah, we know that.
Speaker 3: We obviously that problem.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 7: See, I'm a twin. I'm a twin.
Speaker 4: My twin passed away when I was seventeen, So I think I'm gonna have a set of twin soon.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, twins to run in the.
Speaker 5: Family usually skip a generation.
Speaker 2: One of your kids.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean playing.
Speaker 2: Let's let's just be positive. But one of your kids is definitely gonna have us.
Speaker 1: Your kids love the fact that they have a whole tribe to hang out with.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, they're all my kids close.
Speaker 4: I make sure when I I don't just go get two, three, I get or seven. It takes three hours to pick them up, but all of them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I go get all of them.
Speaker 4: I make sure they're close and they understand the signment because if I was the lead today, they got to stick together.
Speaker 6: Come on, now, how old is the oldest and how old is the youngest? And they all know how to fight?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: They all.
Speaker 6: I teach them how to box too. Yeah, that's so.
Speaker 7: It's like a it's like a ticking bomb.
Speaker 4: You got thirteen, twelve, eleven, ten, all the way to seven.
Speaker 6: Okay, So like, yeah, are there any Irish what is it called Irish twins?
Speaker 2: Do you have any like same age ghetto?
Speaker 4: You do? Ok?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I do Irish?
Speaker 6: Sounded like a little I got five girls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a lot of girls. A lot of girls girls too.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 4: That's why that's why I stopped cheating.
Speaker 7: That's why I stop dogging women out.
Speaker 2: The girls. Yeah, I ain't got I'm coming about mine. I know.
Speaker 1: Let me catch you that you said you was dogging women. Now, what is the doggiest thing you did?
Speaker 4: Doggiest? Dog like man?
Speaker 6: You like?
Speaker 2: Damn, I can't believe I was that person.
Speaker 6: I did a lot of ship like it was the top three, the three of your doggiest moments.
Speaker 7: Ah, I don't know. One of them was.
Speaker 4: I had a female staying with me or whatever. She went to work and I let the other girl come through. My god, and then she's seen that she tried to break the window and get through. I made the other girl call on the floor and get out the house though, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Birthday December seventh, Staria December five.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you got a man you be dogging out?
Speaker 2: No, I don't be dogging nobody.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, see we we cool until we get our feelings hurt and we'll get the fun quick.
Speaker 2: Oh that might be my point. I tell her to do that, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Told because she she getting her feelings and get like fixated on the person. Yeah, and that's when I'm like, you gotta like date somebody else.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We just we just like the firsts. I feel like we like people who can who can do stuff.
Speaker 6: For us.
Speaker 4: It ain't gotta be no materialistic things like mental which you can help with the mental.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. You can't do that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get the fun on from you and you'll like attention like you want somebody to come off for show to sweat you in there. You me, you.
Speaker 7: Gotta be on me on here. I'm gone sca dado.
Speaker 2: Now I want to ask you this. Have you ever let any of the women wear the other women's clothing?
Speaker 7: He ain't no women clothes standing in the house.
Speaker 6: That ship.
Speaker 7: Got to know.
Speaker 2: I don't get caught jasone did it? That's got Yeah, you let it?
Speaker 7: You let another nigga world of what?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, I'm gonna tell you this serious sounds better like this.
Speaker 4: That's crazy you get caught.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't even know what to say. Now, let's talk about all the number two other dogs.
Speaker 2: Two other dog?
Speaker 7: Yes, once you have Yeah, yeah, she's crazy.
Speaker 2: Another one he said you crazy that.
Speaker 4: You're telling me you're crazy. We sag the arri fucked up in the head.
Speaker 3: I'm happy. That's that's the first step to fixing it.
Speaker 2: Is that many Yeah, No, I'm like being crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm a person that you know, I fucked up a lot, but my last relationship, like I fucked that up. She was a good girl, never did nothing to me, none of that, And I just had to like reach and tell her like, hey, look, I ain't the one for you. You feel me like, I don't want to hurt you again. You deserve to go be with somebody who's gonna do right now.
Speaker 3: Did you tell her that? Did you tell her that before making.
Speaker 4: Her baby mama?
Speaker 7: No, she's not a baby mama.
Speaker 3: Amen, good child.
Speaker 7: She should have been a fucking baby mama. That motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: Though she's way older than me.
Speaker 3: No matter, she still popped that peel on you.
Speaker 1: Nah, you said your regret it Does that mean that you would trying to like get it back?
Speaker 4: No, I wouldn't do that because I'm not ready for that stage. Like she about to be forty three. I'm thirty one. You know the older woman. I don't play that type of games. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know her name on my whole back leg?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: The name you haven't?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You really?
Speaker 4: I was in love.
Speaker 7: I was in love.
Speaker 4: I still love rich just at the end of the day, I had to be a grown man and just accept that.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna give it.
Speaker 2: You know, how do you think you can't stop?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I think it was just the way I was brought up like that.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 4: My mama just got married like two years ago, that's right. And my brother and sister they got married, but they got divorced, and I'm like, hell no.
Speaker 7: I ain't never see I know how real woman was supposed to get treated.
Speaker 4: In all the bitches I had, I was trying to dog meat. So I ain't never really meet no real woman until I met the person that I was dealing with at that point.
Speaker 7: At that point, it was a little bit too late.
Speaker 1: People always act like the right person can make you do the right things, but I guess not.
Speaker 4: You gotta be ready, right, Yeah, you definitely got to be ready. You definitely got to be ready. And me, I'm I'm I'm living life, man. I ain't gonna lie be. I'll be looking at I'll be looking at these women like God, damn, you put me in a room with that sh I ain't coming out.
Speaker 7: Like this motherfucker. Chefolk.
Speaker 2: When last time you pulled out?
Speaker 4: Huh, I'm always I'm always pulling out listen, I ain't had a kid in seven years. I ain't going I had all my kids when I was on my first one seventeen.
Speaker 3: He didn't say he had anybody pregnant in seventy years.
Speaker 2: He ain't had no kids seven years.
Speaker 3: I almost got me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I didn't the show for the show, and I had scared of ass moments. Heart beating.
Speaker 3: All right, So tomorrow you're gonna be performing at the big show.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, man, shout out to guy man. Because I've been grabbing for eleven years. I've been waiting on this moment my whole time, first time, and I've been begging for this moment. Like once I get on this, motherfuckers, can't nobody I perform? Me? Man, everybody know I'm known for King of the energy. Can't nobody I performing? I'm going for who you is. I don't drink, I don't smoke, no, none of that. Just give me real bull and I'm gonna turn up.
Speaker 2: Oh this is a natural heart.
Speaker 7: Mama dropp me on my head when I was little.
Speaker 4: I'm fucked up.
Speaker 6: Okay, man, you box, yes, So I'll try to be that energy. So are you nervous about tomorrow? About the big chill. I'm ready to come out, and when i'm lights, I'm my manager. They telling me I can't jump off the stage.
Speaker 4: I said, I usually I jump off the stage, but they said it's too big, it's gonna.
Speaker 7: Be off for me to get back.
Speaker 2: I want you to hurt and also they don't want you to hurt yourself.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna hurt myself.
Speaker 5: It was like a kid that was doing flips off fixes when he was a kid, the mattresses.
Speaker 3: Your back off the second deck of the house or something like, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people like you. I was definitely a.
Speaker 2: Devil you found out you was gonna be on the show.
Speaker 7: I got the call first. I had told my manager.
Speaker 4: I had made a tweet like two months before that like my goal is to go on tour and get on a Little Caesars. And then my manager was like, you ain't never been on Little Caesars.
Speaker 7: I'm like, hell no.
Speaker 4: And next thing, you know, I want to say, like two weeks later, he called me like you're ready for the news.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what you know, niggas you're on little seasons, You're on the big show.
Speaker 4: I said, Nigga stopp playing. I stopped playing. Then they say, oh, yeah, they're gonna pay too. I said, what you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you going first? I said, they are funked up because we ever come after me.
Speaker 2: Ship well, and this is Randy's first time going to.
Speaker 3: The Yeah, I've never really been to one before.
Speaker 2: Dam have you been to one before? I don't really go to shouts if I ain't performing again, I don't.
Speaker 3: Detroiters are all we do that on us.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna because look, you know what me this main thing they gonna say because I'm not performed, I'm like, schnut, Why you ain't performing? Yeah, I'm gonna push me off? Like god, damn about that.
Speaker 2: I can understand that.
Speaker 1: Guy, Like, come on, you got a lot of people that you've done appearances with, and you got people that's real cool with you.
Speaker 2: I would think they would be like yo, No, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of people. A lot of people did bring me out on big shows, but not little seasons like Snoop Dogg. He brought me off like I'm really one of the young gatekeepers to Detroit. One no rappers coming to Detroit and Tire really opened the doors up. I'm bron little Dirk here, little baby who else FEddi wip. I was like one of the first artist's bringing them and when I bring them here, I bring him to the hood and we shoot the video. Always fun and go home. You know what I'm saying now.
Speaker 1: Also saw that young Doug was gonna sign you at one point before he ended up having to deal with his child and everything.
Speaker 2: Have you all reconnected?
Speaker 4: You never know? It's my Yeah, that's big bro. That's the most realist man I ever met. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like we've been communicating, you know, and that's broke.
Speaker 4: He paid for my eyes. I couldn't see he paid for my That shit was dope. That ship that isn't money right, and I can see bitch is cheating on me.
Speaker 6: Now it's a.
Speaker 2: Comedian as well. Have you you've caught people cheating, women cheating on you, but that that ship having me balling? Have you ever caught another your chick in the act.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't doing no ship now. If that was to happen, though, I ain't ain't. I ain't shipping on buddy. If youre my crib, I might fuck you up and put you out. But like if I catch you out out in public, like I'm a player, you know you ain't gonna see me. I ain't gonn let no nigga see me sweat. You know what I'm saying, I might just like shure. You know what I'm saying, I'll see you girl. You look good today. It's just gone by my business. But then I'm you know whoever it's baby mam, whitst bitch here. I'm get back of muff every time every day, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So back to young thug so and you also said he asked you how much you would way, yeah, and you didn't have a real answer.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I told him at that moment, I'm like, huh, what you mean? How much I want? Be like, whatever you want, I'm gonna sign you for. And I told him, I say, I don't want no money. You and already showed me Lord you the money gonna come. I'm gonna put the work in. And that's the thing about a lot of these artists. They want big money, they want stuff like that. When you put the work in, you're gonna change your own life or you just need is that opportunity.
Speaker 7: A lot of them get the money and they get lazy.
Speaker 3: Can you can you get the money in put your work in something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can do that.
Speaker 4: You can do it, definitely can do that. But you don't want to go for nothing crazy, you know, because if you ain't making that money bag, you will get your shelf.
Speaker 2: Oh, I know the game.
Speaker 4: That's why a lot of people will be like, how you get this big? He never signed a deal because I know how to operate. I don't what to do.
Speaker 2: But are you ready to do it now?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Definitely?
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, I gotta sign to the right people.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is still like you know that's what's up now.
Speaker 2: You also have been doing boxing promoting.
Speaker 4: Not just buying.
Speaker 7: I'm a boxing promoter now.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: You know box is my favorite sports to what?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to come to my next fight in the summer?
Speaker 2: When is that?
Speaker 7: He's gonna probably be in July or yeah, no June.
Speaker 2: Have you announce who's fighting in that fight?
Speaker 6: Huh?
Speaker 2: Who's fighting in that?
Speaker 6: In that one?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna fight another pro fighter because the rat niggas is scared to fight me. He scared.
Speaker 2: You want to fight like you like other YouTubers and.
Speaker 4: First, yeah, I'm the first rapper to ever go pro in history in the whole world. Know all these people you see boxing and stuff, these YouTubers, they're not pro. Okay, Like, I'm the first rapper to go pro. My hands is licensed. I had to go fight another pro fighter just to even show them that I can fight. And he tried to whoop my ass, but I wasn't going for that. I knocked his ass out.
Speaker 2: Did you fight?
Speaker 4: Blue faces? Steady running for me? Free him too? But uh nocked. Yeah, I'm gonna I'm an because asked how, but he said he said he better.
Speaker 7: He wanted to do it. But they kept running.
Speaker 4: But then his mama jumped to my DM and ship you know, and she was just like, you can't beat my baby, I say she and then she's trying to put me. She trying to put me on her daughter. I'm like, I don't want your daughter. She put me on the daughter.
Speaker 7: A whole lot that family fucked up.
Speaker 4: She posted me on her story like he cute, and then tagged his sisters like you need to talk to him. He ain't scared of your brothers. I'm like, what the fuck going on. Ain't doing but blue face. That's my dog though, like we ain't got no beef for none. It's just at the end of the day, he a good person who boxing. I'm a good person who boxing. If I call anybody else, I look like a bully because they don't box.
Speaker 7: That's rappers.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you something.
Speaker 1: Then, since Clarissa Shells is from Flint, Michigan, we love Clarissa shell but I hate how people don't give her her props that she deserves right. And I saw Laila Ali was saying that Clarissa s Shells is doing all these stuns and it's hurting her. But I feel like boxes have always talked about each other. That's part of man.
Speaker 7: Without disrespecting her.
Speaker 4: She had be she had won. They stopped playing with that girl like this girl been before she even came out with the movie. She had a Netflix series showing her whole lifestyle. Man, this girl literally leveled up and took belts, Olympics, everything, bro to be a woman. Bro Like she's dominating and if she get in the ring with a dude, she can fuck some of these dudes up. So it's like they got to get that girl her credit. Whatever she's doing is what she's doing. She's not crashing out, you know what I'm saying. She just doing what she's doing. Everybody catch they moments or being the media for a little certain shit, just the entertainment business.
Speaker 5: Even if she is crashing out, where we are right now and how life goes is not the same as where we were thirty years Yeah, oh yeah, she's not Leila Ali. You didn't have the opportunities to do some of the stunts and some and have the voice that she's having.
Speaker 3: And to me, that'd be a lot of the issue.
Speaker 5: A lot of other people that be OG's, they call themselves trying to look out on certain stuff. But it's like, bro, if part of my brand is being an agitator, let me agitate this ship real quick.
Speaker 4: And what she Layla should have did as a real o G you took her under your wing and boost her up.
Speaker 1: Well initially remembers wanted to fight hard and she would.
Speaker 2: That would have been good, It would have been amazing.
Speaker 5: I think I think they would have had the bunds out like Mike.
Speaker 7: And Mike was on.
Speaker 4: Mike was crazy with that.
Speaker 7: I was surprised they put that on camera.
Speaker 1: I don't think they were expecting that. None of us live live, all right, So back to the back to what you think about that, because it bothers me that. I'm like, we see Javonte, Davis Haney, we see all the trauma that goes on. I remember our interviewed Flying Mayweather. He was talking crazy and Abe he was like, you know, we just hyping the fight up. I don't really it is part of it, but it is because if you're boring, people be like, you got your sins of boring.
Speaker 2: See that. A lot of it is everything that happened, man, outside of that.
Speaker 7: And plus the internet. You gotta do that.
Speaker 4: You gotta sell a fight, you know what I'm saying, Like, you got to whatever you gotta do, sell that motherfucker. At the end of the day is your pay check and it's a moment, you know what I'm saying. So you gotta That's why Ryan Garciaa did what he did with the Devin Handy fight.
Speaker 5: No one wants to see a nice, nice boxer like you better be out here.
Speaker 2: Everything we're doing is entertaining.
Speaker 3: If you're not.
Speaker 4: If you're not entertaining, we ain't fucking with it. We're gonna find an excuse to say we ain't fucking with you no more.
Speaker 2: What makes you start boxing?
Speaker 4: I was boxing as a kid. It was actually my twin brother dreams. So I used to always like to fight when I was a kid and get into fights. And then when he passed away, I'm like, you know what, I gotta let this ang out. So I'm like I might have started doing it. My daddy was a boxer too, so I'm like, I'm about to start doing it. And once I did my first fight, it was just like a leaf, like we getting hitting the face.
Speaker 7: And all that. It wasn't no ship Like I was like, I'm scared of this. I'm all, yeah, come on, you know.
Speaker 2: Definitely crazy.
Speaker 4: I watched my first an amateur fight though I lost my first amateur right.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like after that, like what what mentally did that do to you?
Speaker 4: Did you feel like, maybe no, I ain't doing nothing because it's crazy because the person who actually beat me, he signed me.
Speaker 2: Now, oh wow, one thing about them? Any of your kids fight?
Speaker 4: Like my daughter she fight and then my two sons. Man, I got a son, my son, he number five in Michigan and hockey.
Speaker 2: Okay, I saw that.
Speaker 3: I saw you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 7: That's dope.
Speaker 2: Something I would even think.
Speaker 4: It's when I go on there. I'm the only black parent in there. But they have supportive community.
Speaker 7: I love the hockey. It's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they rough, they like to fight.
Speaker 4: I knew he was my I knew he was my son and kicked in because when they trimpy, he got up and he punched. You said, yeah that's you know, yeah, that's what and they love it.
Speaker 2: That's boxing on ice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So when he did that, I said, yeah, that's that's baby snapped all right there.
Speaker 1: So what's the plan now, because I know you've been putting out you know, songs, new music, what's playing for snapp playing.
Speaker 4: It's just it's just to put my hands in everything because people got to know what the music is. Music come here and to come down, and then when it comes down, it's like you be like damn. You know what I'm saying. So you got to put your hands in everything. So you know, I got my own boxing company. Uh, I got my own cannabis. I got you know we you know I do that. I got my own podcast Talking with the Dog. You know I'm about to come on. I'm about to do the twitch because they be telling me like, Snap, you understand why you ain't on twitch. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You constant that your energy is list you'll be entertaining all the stuff.
Speaker 4: Yesterday, I say, they got me missed up. I'm about to get on there, so my yeo.
Speaker 2: All right, let's all ask him an advice question.
Speaker 7: But come on with these women questions.
Speaker 4: I went short headed.
Speaker 1: I want to hear what type of advice the snapdog about to give? All right, Jasmin, ask a question.
Speaker 2: Okay, how long should I make a man way to have sex with them?
Speaker 7: Should we grown as hell?
Speaker 4: So it's like this, It's like I don't look at it like if a woman feels like, hey, when how they used to do it?
Speaker 7: But that you smashed on the first night, I don't look at it like that. If we vibing and.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, and that's what you want to do, come on, let's do it.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna feel the respect because women is way smarter than me. And ill I tell dudes that all the time. We dumb as fuck, you know, a woman. Mine is a woman. Mine is way more stronger than the men. It's hard to take our girl back after she cheap, but a woman she could take us back because she see the goodness sentence and she believed that we could change. Okay, all right, next Sorry, My question is come with me with some heat.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 5: How often should I be sleeping with my husband? How often should I be? How times a week?
Speaker 3: How many times a week? I need to make sure he good.
Speaker 2: Ship with me?
Speaker 7: It's a different ball game, got sex problem?
Speaker 4: We're going fifteen times in one night? Whoa, I'm gonna wake you out to sleep everything around at the round and energized bunny. Okay, okay, you can do this then, uh, because you know he over there, like I told you, at least like two nights out, two nights out the week where you don't where, you don't know where, You don't do it every other every day. You gotta get in there. You gotta get in there and you gotta show moves. Don't keep coming with that booring ship. So out come with a little sexy right for see, that's what people, that's what people do. They'll do everything to get the person and once they get them, they feel like they could get comfortable. Now keep them things going that way, that relationship can be happy.
Speaker 2: If you do role play, what would you what would you get?
Speaker 7: Role play.
Speaker 2: Shot character?
Speaker 4: I'm coming in there, but I'm coming in there as the dog. I'm trying to buy something.
Speaker 6: My daughter.
Speaker 2: What what'd you do if a girl wanted to use toys like toys on her.
Speaker 7: Toys? I got everything you need.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, you won't. You won't use any toys?
Speaker 4: You can try. No, I don't mind it.
Speaker 7: But once once you go, it's a rule. Once you go, snap, ain't no going back.
Speaker 2: Gotcha? Okay, what's your question? Okay?
Speaker 1: What would you tell another man? Let's say he had a question for you about what if his penis is small? He doesn't know what to do to please a woman, and it's not something you should give a woman a heads up about.
Speaker 4: Man, if you if you coming like that, I heard women literally say it could be small.
Speaker 7: I usually got to learn how to work that motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Women.
Speaker 4: What position where it might feel you know, what position, what position that it might feel big?
Speaker 7: Tarry in and you stay in that position.
Speaker 2: That's good advice, though.
Speaker 4: For sure, you better keep doing that position, that's gonna be a position. Let make her feel good. Stay there, stay there because she's gonna get the Okay, let me ask you all this. Okay, if y'all got a man, he's good, he's sweet, everything that you could dream that a man supposed to do for you. I'm talking about this nigga. Make give y'all butterflies. But he just ain't right in that bed. What y'all doing?
Speaker 2: Straight him?
Speaker 5: Up him up, up him up the same way you tell him when when she's sucking it wrong and you tell her to put her head over here, and you you can do that with this, You can do that with that, but you can do that with everything. He let me, let me, you asked them, n you put him on his back.
Speaker 2: And you make it work.
Speaker 6: You got.
Speaker 7: So you ain't leaving right, not.
Speaker 3: Leaving if everything else is perfect, we gonna figure it out.
Speaker 1: I did it a guy that was like not good at first, and I got him to get better. And whoever he's doing now, she should state me because I definitely like trained him and made him like like that.
Speaker 4: Most women, most women they're trying to skok that and that's where they go wrong because y'all. They always say we want a good man, and y'all have it riting, y'all motherfucking face, But y'all want to go deal with the nigga.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be real, y'all wanna go deal with a nigga like me?
Speaker 2: Right right? Who come in there barking making feel.
Speaker 4: I'm a good nigga though I sent roses, I'm rubbing feet, you know what I'm saying. We're doing that, we do everything.
Speaker 7: But yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm gonna get there. I'm about to get there. I'm gonna get there.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get there, and then I'm gonna go back for my girl.
Speaker 7: I don't care who she will. I know that's right Till that nigga he got the gout that was.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you that energy be working because that's exactly what my husband did and this man seven.
Speaker 2: Years ship or some time.
Speaker 4: You gotta lose a person to realize what you had. You know what I'm saying, Because we don't be knowing until they leave. But if they steady there, you ain't gonna appreciate them until it's gone, don't you.
Speaker 2: Till this gun? That's what they say. Real nigga, But they also say, if you love somebody, set them free.
Speaker 4: I told her, you know what I'm saying, talk she she told me, she said, we can't talk, you know, because she real, Like she's real, Like this is the person that I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: If you could say somebody was close to perfect, that was her.
Speaker 2: This is crazy when the top of his head to think about it, and I like that, you know way, you're a sagittarian.
Speaker 3: Yes, your your soul mate probably is.
Speaker 4: She brought the best out of me. Like, if it wasn't for her, my mom wouldn't be where that I gotta get saying all these things.
Speaker 2: But still like what, I can't commit to it.
Speaker 4: I had you because a real nigga is like, Bro, I'm not about to I'm not about to see you cry again because of my mistakes. I rather to be real with myself and let you go test the waters and try to be somebody who's gonna.
Speaker 3: Do what I just stop making the mistakes.
Speaker 7: Man, it's hard.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I'm a black man and I'm a rapper being a woman.
Speaker 3: Did you just say you a black man?
Speaker 2: I'm a rapper?
Speaker 7: Ravel energy.
Speaker 4: Energy, you know how you go to the good range and you just test your aim and see if you still got it. Yeah, that's what I'll be doing.
Speaker 2: Well. Have you ever had like three sums or anything that she ain't doing nothing like that. But what she did?
Speaker 4: Would you stay with I ain't gonna be real with you. I ain't need no she she brung it all to the table.
Speaker 2: Is wow to me?
Speaker 7: Up, it's feel trust me.
Speaker 4: I feel up this ship you did.
Speaker 2: I love that feeling Like damn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm like, damn, I fucked up. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, I had.
Speaker 7: Had You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is me.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. Snapdog, I love the women.
Speaker 2: Could you could you see yourself?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Right, Johnson? You remember when he did y'all must have forgot walked himself out to the ring? Yeah, and then fun? Would you do that? Did he win that fight when he did that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 7: Would I walk myself to the ring?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Would you wrap and then fight?
Speaker 7: Like no, I gotta have somebody brain me out because I gotta stay focused.
Speaker 2: Who would you want to bring you out?
Speaker 6: If you is? Yeah? Dog, Okay, that's my that's my O. G right there, I see he just was performing for Donald Trum.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I was surprised when I've seen that ship too. It's the first time that I seen the world actually go at him.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you, people love Snoop.
Speaker 5: I was surprised, and I'm gonna stand ten toes on this. Y'all not gonna give me the hate Snoop.
Speaker 7: No, that's I don't get.
Speaker 2: I would say I was disappointed.
Speaker 4: Okay, if he said I need you to come to my you know, for two million, would you do it?
Speaker 1: And I tell everybody he gave me two million, and we're gonna donate half. We're going down a million for this and then the rest. I'm gonna buy something.
Speaker 4: But you're doing it though I know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest five everything and about money. To me, I'm just saying, I'm gonna be like, if you got five, you got ten for real, for real, you got Okay, what if Trump want to come on your talk show?
Speaker 3: Oh being? If I'm being a being with you, I for show, will let Dog come on?
Speaker 5: I think for me, I think the trying to keep everybody separate at this point in time don't make sense. Dog one, there is nothing we can do. We cannot change any for the next four years. He about to be the president. I am not about to beef out with every single person just to force that man over the next four years. I will You have to know, you have to know your strong points and your low points. I will go crazy trying to argue he would defend my point. When it comes to who I stand within the government, I will lose my mind. You feel me, I will crash completely out. I'm serious, and I'm not about to go I'm not having that back and forth for the next four years.
Speaker 3: You want to support somebody, go for it, bookie.
Speaker 2: You gotta check for me.
Speaker 3: Come on over this way, bookie.
Speaker 2: And there's going to be people to work with him like people.
Speaker 1: Yes, because you know, no matter who is the president, if you're in a position where you can help other people and try to get in somebody's air, you know you got I.
Speaker 7: Just thought about it.
Speaker 4: I don't even this is crazy that I'm gonna say it. But you know the person who I'm talking about, she did your your makeup before. I ain't gonna show the name. I ain't gonna say the name, but I'll show you a picture.
Speaker 1: Oh, he said, Okay, I got to see who this is and then I'm gonna really root for her because everybody that's just a real window. Oh yeah, yeah, you you're messing up.
Speaker 2: I want to see. I want to see because I want to see he messing up. Oh she's pretty. Look at his thirty girls.
Speaker 3: Pretty girl too, that's what you're dropping.
Speaker 4: The ball one. I had to respect myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you say I had to respect myself?
Speaker 7: Respect myself? You respect her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and respect her, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I have to keep it real better than that.
Speaker 7: I know nobody, nobody.
Speaker 2: How what's the longest you've been faithful life?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 7: I think a year?
Speaker 4: Oh, so you know how to do it? Yeah.
Speaker 3: The people that's around you making you make poor, justus visions.
Speaker 4: It be these, It be these when you when you happy, It be the women who see you happy. They call this with the old ship. You know what I'm saying, and that that once, No, I'm just saying, they bring up the old ship. You know, once they see you happy and you fall for it. Nah, they fought that the person you with fought forward and not ship funked up.
Speaker 5: So you mean the young the young old book of monsters, be messing with the new boy.
Speaker 7: I didn't been doing some. If I have my own TV show, it'd be number one.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's coming like good on reality. I think we need that.
Speaker 4: Little scrappy told me I should be love. I don't want the cameras following me too much. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Y'all got relationship and a character.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 7: I got relationship in the relationship. You got married, you married, don't even married.
Speaker 3: I've been married for it to be six years and made my husband sitting right there.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's Jasmine. Don't don't do that.
Speaker 4: This is my dog right here.
Speaker 7: She got niggas ring different.
Speaker 4: She want she and you know, it's so crazy. When you look at her, you would think she's so swim until.
Speaker 3: She made.
Speaker 2: Like, I got some shorts that will fit you right here, clothes and everything.
Speaker 4: So why did you?
Speaker 7: Why did you do that? What what the other person wasn't doing for you?
Speaker 2: We're not doing this right now. She wasn't cheating on nobody. She wasn't cheating you just.
Speaker 4: Let you wear it.
Speaker 7: But you got clothes that jib. You got a nigga feeling comfortable.
Speaker 6: When it came bro, yes, okay, never mind, new story.
Speaker 7: These is new I bought these brothers.
Speaker 6: Sometimes the truth sounds so good that he's like a lie, you know what I'm saying, Like it really was the truth, and it just will sounded like a blot.
Speaker 2: She was like, it's Angela's boyfriend shorts. Because it really was, y'all. So it sounds like a little No, are they nasties? That's what I said.
Speaker 6: You kick that n got the damn I'm not because imagine he gave you some girl shorts and it's like, yeah, but this honey, Yeah, he was like to me, do it all right, but thank you so much now.
Speaker 2: It was well worth the wait waiting for you to get.
Speaker 7: Appreciate, y'all. Yeah, the traffic was crazy. It was not just about to test drive people away like that.
Speaker 2: No, right, I'm about to drive some of the We're looking forward to Big shel tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for that. I'm excited to see you. You know it's going to be I'm gonna be there.
Speaker 4: Make sure y'all they got me going on at six pm.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll be there. I'm about to come out, right, I'm getting there five thirty.
Speaker 4: So yeah, beat off, beat off, y'all be there.
Speaker 2: Glow, Villa, slacy, red Glow.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you like glow better than sexy.
Speaker 7: I like both of them.
Speaker 3: Who's sexier to you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Glow?
Speaker 7: Really? If it depends on what you want to do.
Speaker 4: Now, if you want that hood one that's gonna make sure she get the charges for you and every you go with six, you want glow?
Speaker 7: You want that one when you're gonna glow?
Speaker 4: That voice, I don't know what I Mean's okay, aboard water.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you, all.
Speaker 2: Man, I appreciate you all right.
Speaker 4: Yeah we are, we sliding ground and we ain't high and no Jesus sounds that my mama now, Gill