Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Andre Seltzer, also known as Doctor Andrea, as a world renowned energy healer, intuitive and empowerment coach, as the founder of Frequency Energy Medicine that is fem for us hanging out and don't know, a technique that rebalances biofrequencies to promote natural healing. Andre travels internationally to consult, lecture, lead workshops for industry leading organizations in individuals. Doctor Andre, Doctor Andre currently serves as the sohou House West Hollywood Healer and as partners with leading wellness brands such as IPCBD, Lululemon, and Ali Yoga, which I would have thought were fierce competitors. And well it's HQ what you please? Welcome to Coast to Coast AM the great and powerful Andre Seltzer.
Speaker 3: Hey Andre, wello Richard, thank you for having me on it tonight.
Speaker 2: It is a pleasure. Now. I was just thinking of I've met you several times, we've hung out a little bit, but I don't remember how I met you, and I don't, in fact know the story of how you found out about your talent, your blessing or maybe it's even maybe it was even a curse at some point. So let's go back a little bit. Let's introduce people to you. And before we start getting into the meat of what you do, can you explain when it is that you realize that maybe you were a little different than the average the average kid on the block.
Speaker 3: Well, it actually started when I was about four years old. I was always a little different as a kid, and strange things would happen around the house. And then when I was seven years old, about four o'clock in the morning, I woke up and I could see energy and lights around my foot. So I jumped out of bed ranked my pants room and said, Mom, Dad, I can see colors, and they said, well, go back to bed soon. And then from that day on, I began to see energy around not just people, the plants, dogs, cats, and it started affecting me. And I noticed that if something was negative or unhappy, the energy was didn't feel right. So I would kind of interfere with it and try to make it sound or feel better. And that's how I started my profession, basically, just trying to make people feel good and make the energy feel better.
Speaker 2: Wasn't that like they could send you off to Hogwarts, which sounds like where you should have been, Like, how do you train yourself to maybe even protect yourself from all this energy floating around as a young person.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, it wasn't accepted by my parents anybody around me. So, but my kids, the kids hanging around me, their friends, they loved it. So if anybody got a headache or wasn't feeling very good, or had a question that they were embarrassed about that, come talk to me. So I found it very a very good way to live as a child by helping people. But also when I was twelve, I started becoming a medium, which make things even more complex. Rich.
Speaker 2: When you talk about medium, I'm like, in your bio it says intuitive. Tell me what is different between an intuitive in a medium? Give me some give me some psychic education.
Speaker 3: Here, Well, intuition, we basically all have it, but there's extensions of it. So mine is much more hyper sensitive. So I tend to pick up on things that other people can't see. So for instance, I can feel emotions, I can feel things that are hidden around people. Mediumship is actually communicating with spirits, and hilarioency might seem I didn't know these people were dead because they would appear at night, and I just thought they were my new friends and never really figured outa This is from the.
Speaker 2: Time when you're a little kid. You're seeing people or spirits from the other side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, literally, And I don't see them as as like whiskey ghosts. They're just like you and I are having a conversation. And that's been quite an interesting thing that's happened over the years and makes it quite hard to date.
Speaker 2: Sometimes because you know what the true intention is.
Speaker 3: I've got an ext boyfriend or somebody from the past. They bring the energy with them, but it also they've got maybe a grandfather or someone who's passed away that wants to talk. You go on the first date and you say, hang on a second, your grandmother wants to say something to you, and they either run out or they spent the next two hours talking about their grandmother.
Speaker 2: I imagine that's carried over till today. Are you are you married?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Well that explains a little then, So then is this a blessing or is it a curse?
Speaker 3: I think most people that have this would say it's to curse. You turned into a I see by doing something with it. If you don't, it kind of gnaws away at you because all this information that you can't share, so you're kind of trapped. Once it starts.
Speaker 2: You have kind of all the things you have, the mediumship, the intuitiveness, the ability to see things, the ability to heal. So what I'm gonna go deep on this one? What do you believe is on the other side? Then? Is there a heaven? Do you believe in a God?
Speaker 3: Well, I've been asked this question many times before, and with that question, there is something greater out there. Now. I don't know what religion is correct, and maybe they all are, but there's definitely something bigger than us. But on the other side, when people pass, they seem to be free of all the fears, pain, breed anger. It's almost like when you get the other side, you're in this kind of a beautiful place, but you've also got to pay some karma when you get over there. So it's I think it's one of the things that if you're a good person in life, it carries over with you, and if you're not, you probably have to pay some kind of karmic cost on the other side.
Speaker 2: So then, what do you think ghosts are Are they on the bad karma side where maybe they don't want to deal with the you know, paying the dues of life. They're just kind of hanging out. What do you think ghosts are?
Speaker 3: Well, I think ghosts a lot more complex than people realize. There are some ghosts that are spirits to come through and communicate with us. And there are some ghosts that follow the lines of what we're talking about with trauma that they actually reflections of the past and they are caught in a loop, so they do the same things. They You're sitting in the same spots that look the same, react the same that they never really move. I think sometimes what is energy gets stuck in the place, and is that really a ghost or a spirit or is that just like a loop or recording that's constantly playing.
Speaker 2: Well, so if you walk into I can think of a couple of old hotels I've walked into in my life, and you can sense the energy of maybe parties or balls or or things that have happened there over the last hundred years, and you can almost smell what it was like during that time. But for you, I assume that not only do you have that you have the colors of the auras of all the people, and maybe it comes flooding in like a hard drive. Is that how it works for you?
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people with these kinds of gifts. What happens is when they walk into an environment like that, it extenuates it, so it becomes a lot stronger. So often people around me they start to see things as well. But it's almost like you become this magnet that drawards it to you, towards the energy to you. So sometimes when I go to how hotels, I'm always nervous that I'm going to cause some kind of ruckous some the white Lady's going to appear, or there's going to be a glass fallover or something.
Speaker 2: Then I would not stay at an old hotel. I would just be at like a like a brand new holiday inn. Every time A mess with that you.
Speaker 3: Sometimes those brand new places are worse because they've been built on old places, and sometimes the energy can be a lot more sinister in some of the new buildings.
Speaker 2: Oh, it talks to you about vibes. When people say this place has got a good vibe, that person's got a bad vibe. It seems like that word is almost on the lips of everybody's tongue right now. Do you think that we're as people kind of waking up to this a little bit?
Speaker 3: I think it's incredible if you'd look back ten years ago, twenty years ago, and I started in the business business, one of the things that talking about vibes or talking about energy, it was just a few of us, and thanks to Coast to Coast, there was a lot of people that would kind of hang around and listen to the show and they felt comfortable because you talked about that a lot. But in the last I would say since COVID, there's been an explosion in wanting to know about energy, wanting to know about past lives, experiencing things like ayahuasca, and wanting to connect to something greater. This is an amazing time right now.
Speaker 2: Do you find it goes the other way too? Because I talked to so many people that are in the service industry that say, the post COVID person has come back weird, like maybe less patience, shorter fuses, like their their whole vibe is off. Have you experienced that too.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the reason people are trying to find spirituality, because they've lost part of themselves. So I think this isolation has made us really reflect but has also made us look at our stuff. And I think that you either come out of this and find a spiritual path or you get stuck and it's hard to get out of when you get.
Speaker 2: Trapped in me let's talk about like how people connect with other people. So you and I know each other. We've been friends for a very long time, and I think we hit it off right away. Like I said, I don't even remember meeting you. I just feel like you've always been around. And I wonder if you can turn off or maybe put the broomstick down when you connect with somebody and just go, that's a good person. Or are the elements of your craft of what you've learned, are they always kind of flipped on.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to have filters because everybody you meet has secrets and has things that they've done in their lives that maybe they regret, So you learn very quickly not to judge. So I work with all kinds of people, and some people have got some interesting paths, and I think that's why they trust me, because they know I can see their secrets. So I think that you'd never switch off. It's just what you do with the information when it comes in.
Speaker 2: What percentage of your perception do you think when you're I don't know, tapping in is probably the best word I could use, tapping into somebody. How much do you think that you're right on?
Speaker 3: Well, there's a secret that most intuitives and psychics might tell you, and that is what we call the twenty five percent margin. And this is this is what the universe does. It only allows us to be no more than seventy five percent accurate. Otherwise we would become God's literally, we would wod know too much information. So there's always there's always error in. I don't care who the person is, how psychic they are, there's always that twenty five percent margin that you are not allowed to go past. You know, you can go stop. It's seventy five percent at your max. So, in a way, when you're given the gift, you're also given a set of rules and if you outside the box, you will eventually either lose your gifts or the gifts will hurt you in someone, Can.
Speaker 2: You teach somebody to hone in on one of these abilities?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I mean an example would be, since you've met me, have you felt more intuitive when you're around me, you're talking to me. Do you feel more aware when you spend time with mine?
Speaker 2: This is a tricky question because for whatever reason, I have a few friends that are psychics and that are very well known psychics, and I don't know why they gravitate towards me or why I gravitate towards them. And here's the thing is that so many people have told me you have that intuitive ability, but I don't know that I believe that I have the intuitive ability. I think I have how I was raised in not a great neighborhood where you're always kind of watching out for people, and you're always kind of sizing people up. Are they safe or is this a good situation? Is a bad situation? But I don't know if I think that's intuition or if that's street smarts. But as you say things, I definitely think about things that happen like a couple of days later, and it's usually something very very small. My family calls it stupid psychic, like my brother. My brother will be on the phone and I'll be like, Hey, how was that broccoli you had with dinner last night? And he's like, oh, it was amazing. How did you know? I had broccoli? And that's as far as it goes. So I don't know if it's more intuitive or if you're just kind of, you know, like tapping in on the people that you care about. So maybe you can explain that to me and put that in some context.
Speaker 3: Well, what if we change the word and we don't say intuitive, we say creative? Could I believe anybody that is creative, a writer, a musician, somebody that wants to paint or create in some way, I believe that is true intuition. Well, that tracks that you've got to be very intuitive.
Speaker 2: Because when you when you write songs, I'm a musician, I play. When you write, write things or play, you the best thing that you can possibly do, despite whatever education you have about music, is get out of your own way and let the music kind of just sweet through you. And then that point you're you're not even really writing. You're sort of like a caretaker of something that's already been done. Right, So that does make sense to me, Well, he said.
Speaker 3: Look at Paul McCartney. He talked about writing a couple of songs where he would I'll comment which song it was, but he fell asleep and it's yesterday. And when he woke up he had a complete song in his.
Speaker 2: Head yesterday he wrote in his sleep, which you know, that's how, that's how on his game he was.
Speaker 3: And then and then James James Watson, who was a scientist who discovered the double helis the DNA. He had a dream about two snakes and or two staircases, forget which one it is, intertwining. He woke up, wrote it down and that led to the discovery the double helis the DNA.
Speaker 2: So so inspiration and creativity and intuitive you you you put those all basically on the same channel that you can into.
Speaker 3: I think we have a habit of making labels and this is one way of doing it. And I do this with kids as well. I hate it when a child is told that they can only do one thing. I believe that with energy, it's multitasking. And that's the intuition, mediumship, healing. It's all one thing. It's all a frequency, it's all an energy, and if you can learn to master that energy, you can do incredible things.
Speaker 2: I want to get into here. We've got you for an hour, and then of course you're going to talk to listeners too. I have questions about this too. So you're hanging out with us for a long time, so I definitely want to get into trauma in time travel. But let's say somebody listening feels like they want to reach out to an intuitive healer or maybe a medium. How do they spot somebody who's legit as opposed to somebody who's, you know, just running a scam on them. Because I'm sure there's a lot of scams out there.
Speaker 3: Too, absolutely, and I would say I hate to admit it, but a good portion of the people that are very well known in the industry aren't necessarily the most skilled of what they do. I think the best way is to do some research on them. And if you're really nervous about seeing somebody or you're not sure whether it's a good fit. I do free classes where peoplen come along and they can see me work and go to those. Ifore we spend any money, go to a place where you consider people in an audience or doing something that is not controlled it's not one on one, or just do some research on the internet and find out about the people. But ultimately it's actually sitting down with them and see what they say, is probably the best way to ascertain whether they're good or not.
Speaker 2: If you can tap into energy for people, that's it going to be a little out there for you. If you can tap into energy for people. Have you ever tapped into the energy of anything that isn't spiritual that maybe extraterrestrial?
Speaker 3: Now I would have said five years ago, no, But I had an incident a few years ago actually here in Arizona, where I was working with a client whose husband was a pilot that flew for Lockheed, and he had mysteriously disappeared, came back about a month later and was completely changed. And then they lived in near Tracy in California, and then eventually he stopped coming back, made recall one night, so he wanted to divorce, and she never saw him again. And she talked about aliens and talked about these things. During the reading, the room went freezing cold, and I felt something that I had never felt before, and it felt inhuman, and it almost it didn't feel so much sinister. It just felt something that shouldn't be there, that was out of place. The energy. It was a fleeting thing. But she saw my reaction and she told me that she was fitting that constantly.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast a m. Every week night at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to Coasta m dot com for more