Speaker 1: Betting on sports can be hard, but hiring Morgan and Morgan is easy. Morgan and Morgan is America's largest injury law firm. They have over one hundred offices nationwide and more than one thousand lawyers. Their fee is free unless they win. For more information, go to four the People dot com slash Best Bets, or dial pound law pound five to two nine from your cell phone. That's f o R Thepeople dot com slash best Bets.
Speaker 2: This is a paid advertisement. Check it down, Man and Numbers told.
Speaker 3: The story in the Analyst down on those idiots will believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander, Gone vs.
Speaker 2: In Good Monday Morning.
Speaker 1: Tude is a numbers game at Vson, the sports betting network, Vison dot Com, Game plus iHeartRadio, YouTube TV.
Speaker 2: Any which way you can take a sip. We appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It's a numbers game, Gil Alexander, Kelly Biddle it alongside from Circa Resort Casino here in downtown Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: How you doing, man, doing well? How are you?
Speaker 1: I am well?
Speaker 2: You made both flights this weekend. That's important. I made both flights. Gil Alexander's got skills people don't know. Yeah, he leaves here like with a flight forty five minutes later on Friday. It made it no problem.
Speaker 1: No problem, no problem, no problem. If five minutes is no.
Speaker 2: Problem, did you do like the sprint through? What are you guys waiting for up here? Let's go.
Speaker 1: I have actually timed some before where I literally they are closing the door and I am running in and they're like, oh okay, right behind.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I don't know how you like that? Man?
Speaker 1: Like that is recommended? Really, I don't recommend it. We got a whole bunch to get to today. Week fourteen guessing lines in the National Football League. Again the interactive game where you should play along. Uh. This exercise really does reveal winners in a way that perhaps pontificating about them for the next five days do not. It has been a tried and true method of doing it. I don't know the lines, I guess them, Kelly tells me. For the upcoming week's matchup, we welcome you to do the same as far as this past week. What we do also in the process is we recap the game that have just gone by towards towards these lines that we're going to guess for the week ahead. We always start with Circus Survivor, though Kelly Circus Survivor. There were fifty four headed into third. Remember now we had the Thanksgiving quirk, thanks Thursday and Friday for total games that we referred to at CIRCA as thirteen A and then yesterday and tonight as thirteen B. Fifty four entries entered thirteen A and oh boy, both the Lions and the Chiefs escape. We had seventeen, all seventeen to have the Lions entry, had the lines available to them. All seventeen of those took the Lions. They escaped with the Bears. Everfluce gaff at the end of that game, the Everfluce slash Caleb Gaff, which we talked about on Friday. The twenty nine Chiefs ones, which we didn't get a chance to talk about because we weren't on air over the weekend. Who the snap that was too early for the Raiders. We'll talk about that briefly here today. They just get by, and then yesterday, so everybody advanced. Basically, all fifty four entries got by. But think about that, there were forty six of them that just got by by the skin of their teeth.
Speaker 2: And then this is why save the Chiefs, though, Gil, because the luck is always going to go your way when you need it. Man, It's incredible.
Speaker 1: Then yesterday, only two of the remaining fifty four entries. Now we do have eleven on the Broncos tonight, so the thirteen b is not done yet, but only two entries end up getting eliminated both on the Bengals.
Speaker 2: And think about the.
Speaker 1: Escape jobs yesterday the Bucks who were dead to rights twice in that game against the Panthers, eleven entries were on the Bucks, two on the Vikings as they escaped a victory by the Cardinals. Cardinals were two scores late in this game. Vikings escaped the two that were on them. The Colts, Oh my god, two entries on them.
Speaker 2: Betcher Anthony Richardson fans now, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, they love Anthony Richardson and Shane Steiken decides to go for two at the end for the victory when fourth and goal was converted a great pass by Richardson. I'm sure people who had the two entries that were responsible for the humans that were responsible for the Colts, I'll clarify that momentarily, they were probably like, oh, my god, thank god, we scored the touch.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh no, we're going for two.
Speaker 1: Oh no, and it converts as ar goes up the middle Rams and Texans didn't have an easy time of it either, by the way, So what ends up happening bottom line is yeah.
Speaker 2: You got a scare if you're on the Texans, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Two entries are out. No humans got eliminated. So now we have fifty two entries left. Thank you Tony Farmer, thank you survivor outlets for this. We have fifty two entries left. Fifty human beings are responsible for that, forty eight of which have one entry, and two people have two entries left.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Only two people with more than one entry, and both of those have two.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, so everybody. The two people that were on Bengals this week were multiple entry and they each just had one entry, right, so they in other words, they lost an additional entry one of their as I as I like to say, having multiple entries is always sort of it's overrated. It's over it.
Speaker 1: Because you only play one optimally in the end. But here we are and now only two people have more than one.
Speaker 2: Do you have any idea if any of those had three and we're on the Bengals and now we're would two were remaining with two?
Speaker 1: There were no, no, No one had more than two heading into the out into this weekend. Gotcha, Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: So well, if you're through, congratulations. So this is a significant milestone to get through Thanksgiving survivor.
Speaker 1: Well, so we're not done yet. Because the Broncos played a nine eleven around the Broncos against the Browns. The Broncos are six and a half point favorites in that game. The intrinsic value of the remaining fifty two at this very momentooop, two hundred and seventy four thousand dollars, two hundred and seventy four thousand, three hundred and forty six dollars and fifteen cents.
Speaker 2: That sounds useful. I got a lot of nieces and nephews these days. Okay, they're piling up.
Speaker 1: Gill.
Speaker 2: One other survivor note, Crack came in here and talked about how he bought in.
Speaker 1: I bought into somebody. Oh really, a little bit, little bits, little something. Oh really, Okay, we'll get into that as the week os. Let's begin with Week fourteen guessing lines of the National Football League, and it goes a little something like this, Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Then these games are getting taught, all right, Thursday night Football. We've got a good one gil Packers at Lions.
Speaker 1: Oh, that is a good game, Packers and Lions. Well, we don't talk about the Lions game again again. They escape their game against the Bears on Thanksgiving and the Packers they get it done against the Dolphins on Thanksgiving night. So both teams on extra rest, no advantage restwise here this is I guess this might be the best game of the year on paper based game of the week on paper the nine and three Packers the eleven and one Lions. And isn't it amazing? By the way, the Chiefs clinched a playoff berth this past week, the Bills last night clinch the AFC East. We'll get at all of this. The Detroit Lions have clinched nada yet. The Vikings and the Eagles, the Vikings in division and the Eagles in terms of the number one seed. Just the game behind the eleven and one Lions. Uh, there's nothing to get into here because we went over it already. Lions by four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one right now, Lions three and a half. There are there's one juice three I see out there. I actually bet this last night. I did lay three with the Lions at minus one twenty.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's yeah, mainly three and a half's everyone. Okay, Wow, you got a three with extra juice there. That's shorter than I thought it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a smidge. Like you said, I thought it was gonna be I thought it was gonna be over that three. Not a huge bat for me. But with this Lions team, I only got a lay three minus one twenty. I'm good. I'm in should it should be a great game? Packers man, this Packers teams, they got a high ceiling, but that floor I think we're still trying to figure out where that's at. And this Lion's running game was just so so dumb.
Speaker 1: That's the most amazing. One of the most more amazing things about the NFL season that we don't talk about is as great as the Lions have been, these teams are breathing down their nets. Also still yep with the Eagles and the Vikings Indivision all right, I just saw this pop on the screen. So for one of the great games I'm sure of. This week we go to one of these.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Exciting early windows starter here. Jags at Titans.
Speaker 1: Jags are two and ten, Titans are three and nine. Oh boy, catch the fever from Nashville this coming weekend. Jaguars lose to the Texans in a game that won't be remembered for much except for one thing. It's six to nothing Texans. More than midway through the second quarter, Jacksonville second and seven at their own forty nine. Trevor Lawrence runs for seven yards. He slides and Aziz al Shair absolutely cheap shots him. Ejected from the game, a brawl ensues. Trevor Lawrence the locker room.
Speaker 2: Via the cart.
Speaker 1: He has a concussion out for the game, and quite frankly, Kelly, I don't know if there's any reason to see him anymore this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's not. I think there's a couple quarterbacks we're gonna have that conversation about today. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Game ends up six to six as Mac Jones comes to the game for the Jaguars, who remember, in my backup quarterback rankings which are sacred, he was not even their best backup.
Speaker 2: I gotta bring the Apparently, I gotta bring these over every day because Gill's loving his back backup a quarterback.
Speaker 1: It's a useful guy, isn't it. No, it is I have CJ. Bethard grated higher than it was the third Dream. But anyway, Mac Jones comes in. Mac Jones played well. It was six to six, Houston goes five plays seventy yards. They finally wake up mixing in from seven thirteen to six Houston. Eight h four left in the third quarter, it would be sixteen to six Houston, and then Cam Little misses a fifty five yard field goal try for the Jaguars. Houston five plays fifty five yard Stroud to Schultz from twenty two out, twenty three to six Houston with twelve eleven left in the game, and you're figuring, all right, well, Houston's just gonna roll. Not so fast, my friend. Jacksonville twelve plays seventy three yards Jones to Parker Washington for twenty two twenty three to twelve. Houston two point tri fails seven forty nine left in the fourth quarter. Then after a Houston three and now Jacksonville ten lay eighty four yards all on Jones's arm to Thomas Junior from six out, two point conversion of Washington twenty three to twenty Houston with three thirty one left. Houston needs two first downs, but they get them. Ballgame Houston twenty three, Jacksonville twenty and then there's Tennessee. We just have to go over the first half here, because this one against Washington was Katie bar the door very early. Well, Washington, first time they touched the ball. After a Tennessee three and out three plays, Robinson in from forty that's Brian Robinson seven to nothing, Washington. Tennessee punts Washington eleven plays, eighty yards. Daniels in from three, fourteen to nothing. Washington, Tennessee second and sixth of their own nineteen Pollard strip by Mike sansterstill Sander Steell recovered by Santa Rastill. Washington set up at the Tennessee twenty four to three plays Daniels to the incomparable Terry McLaurin from sixteen twenty one to nothing. Washington, we're still in the first quarter. Ensuing kickoff, Jawan Jackson fumbles, Michael Walker recovers. Washington set up at the Tennessee thirty four Daniels to the incomparable one from four out twenty eight to nothing Washington. That's kind of all you have to know, because at that point it was sort of academic. They traded touchdowns late well, weird third quarter.
Speaker 2: Right, like another one of these where a team starts off so fast and then slows down. You're like, is this about to become a game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it got to twenty eight to thirteen, from twenty eight to nothing, but then Washington nine plays seventy two yards Daniels to Ertz made it thirty five to thirteen. Early fourth Westbrook a Keene with a seventeen yard touchdown that made it thirty five to nineteen. Two point trifails up, but then Washington a seventy one yard drive Chris Rodriguez from twenty five to start the drive seven into the end zone forty two to nineteen. The DC Skins and Jayden Daniels twenty five of thirty for two oh six, three touchdowns, one pick, sack, twice nine carries for thirty four yards and a touchdown as he puts to puts to rest a little of the rookie of the year talk, at least for one day. I'll say, Tennessee minus three and a half against Jacksonville.
Speaker 2: Man, you're dead on. This opened up, this opened up higher, which I don't know. I don't know that I had much interest in this game either way. I'm just a little surprised that Jags are getting bet this early.
Speaker 1: What's the number three half?
Speaker 2: It's three and a half right now, But there were like fives out there yesterday, oh five.
Speaker 1: I'm wishing see this is by the way, doing guessing right half prevents me from making a couple bets, which sometimes is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Sometimes it's not such a good day. This feels like it was not such a good thing.
Speaker 1: We'll come back looking for value Week fourteen and the National Football League right here in the numbers game.
Speaker 3: Numbers Game on VSA, the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 2: If you haven't become a Visa Pro subscriber yet, we're giving.
Speaker 1: You one last chance to s out of our best deal of the year. That's our Black Friday special from this past Friday. You get Visa Pro access to everything we do from now through May first for only sixty dollars. Sign up now get access to daily best bets, our exclusive betting splits from DraftKings, in circa twenty four to seven video access plus all our betting guys and best bets for the upcoming college football playoff, Super Bowl and March Madness. Today's the final day of the Black Friday specials, so do not wait and miss out. Visit visa dot com slash subscribe to sign up on our Black Friday special Now that's via dot com slash subscribe.
Speaker 2: We had tweets at beating the book.
Speaker 1: I alway appreciate the feedback from everybody. Shades of Mako. I hopped in my uber to the Vegas airport with one hour until boarding. I made it through security with thirty five minutes still to spare. The beauty of living near the airport and flying during pardon me, during off peak hours. I do think part of this is that it's Vegas. Yes, that airport is so convenient.
Speaker 2: It is in the off peak hours, right, I mean you were going at ten am? Well, this was things.
Speaker 1: It was Thanksgiving and then we had to get through the outlet traffic.
Speaker 2: It was I usually don't question Gill's ability to make a flight because he always does some tight like that, but Friday was like day after thanks Giving.
Speaker 1: Are you sure, man, it's a little rough, Matt Trudell. Let's go. It's a numbers game on Visa and time for guessing lines with Gilly Kelly. Can't wait for the recap of the Bucks game. Had them in several teasers and all over the money line. The sweat was real. Yeah it was Mike Zang. I forgot to mention our boy, Paul Carr three and oho over the weekend, Paul car Paul Carr in the chains with a little sweep. Nicely done by PAULI. All right, let's get back into it. Guessing lines. Week fourteen.
Speaker 2: Jets at Dolphin's Someday early windows, speaking of quarterbacks to talk about happy birthday, Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: You forty one year old?
Speaker 2: You is his birthday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty one, forty one December second Jets eighty yards second time they had the ball Rogers to Davante from eight out after Rogers to Davante from twenty four earlier prevented the three and out extra point block six to nothing Jets and suing kickoff. D Williams of the Seahawks fumbles against the Seahawks yesterday. Brandon Eckles recovers the Jets set up at the Seattle twenty seven. Four plays Rogers to Isaiah Davis Breeson from two on the two point conversion fourteen to nothing Jets, still in the first quarter. Then Leviscus Channel fumbles the kickoff return, but he recovers it and Gino and the Seahawks go ten plays eighty eight yards Gino to aj Barner from twelve out fourteen to seven, and suing kickoff Kene nawang Wu ninety nine yards to the hiszy twenty one seven Jets, and then Chanoff fumbles the ensuing kickoff again, this time just Josh Rose of the Jets recovers it, so up twenty one to seven.
Speaker 2: The Jets are.
Speaker 1: Set up at the Seattle thirty eight and after overthrowing a wide open Garrett Wilson in the end zone on second in goal, just brutal third and seven at the Seattle nine Rogers, picked by Leonard Williams, who popped out on the play, drop back into coverage ninety one yards to Payterirn. Have you ever seen a big man run faster?
Speaker 2: I was very impressive. Oh how god do we see those guys just kind of fizzle out by like midfield or something.
Speaker 1: It was like, Na, he's going and he's not stopping. Nobody's catching him. Twenty one to thirteen, extra point blocked by the way, and.
Speaker 2: Rodgers, did you catch that? What Rogers said to him apparently afterward, what do you like? Welcome for the early Christmas present or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, we got some Rogers Rogers quotes coming up twenty one thirteen. That's the key point of this game, because you're up twenty one to seven with a chance to go up three touchdowns, and instead you have what amounts to a thirteen point turnaround on the pick six Jets fourth and two at the Seattle forty eight now up twenty one to thirteen, Rogers Davante Adam lays out for it incomplete. Rogers missed him on that play. We be twenty one to sixteen. Then in the third quarter, Seattle to DK for twenty eight and thirty. On the drive they get to first and goal, the one Walker stuffed incomplete, incomplete sack, and you're thinking, Okay, maybe the Jets are actually gonna do this with that goal line stand. But no, Jets first and fifteen at their own thirty nine breasts hit by Julian Love fumbles, tyres Knight recovers Seattle, then with a fourth and six at the Jets forty four Geno two Jackson Smith and Jigba for twenty four leads to Myers field goals twenty one to nineteen early fourth quarter, and then the next time Seattle has the ball, they start at their own twenty nine with eleven thirty four to go on the strength of two different Jets fourth and one penalties on defense, Eventually Charbada informa twenty six to twenty twenty six to twenty one Seattle with five thirty one left, but Rogers and the Jets get it to first and ten at the Seattle twenty nine down five, but fourth and fifteen at the thirty four Rogers complete deep just not even close a two fifty nine to two fifty eight total yards advantage.
Speaker 2: This was the opposite of a barn burner.
Speaker 1: Rogers completed only two of fourteen two of fourteen on passes of ten plus air yards that according to next Gen Stats two of fourteen. Here's a quote from my Aaron Rodgers explaining his struggles. Quote, well, uh, there are eleven guys on the field. Sometimes it's my fault. Definitely multiple times today, and then the details aren't there in some other spots too, unquote. Way to throw your teammates under the bus, you bastard.
Speaker 2: Be a leader, Be a leader. You're bad. Be a leader, man, geez one of the Yeah, just throw your team.
Speaker 1: Well, you know it's me sometimes with those other guys. Gotta suck too. Just come on, man, I would I would say you're better than that, but you're not here about about the mispasses in the end zone. Quote the wind was a little inconsistent unquote.
Speaker 2: I didn't catch up.
Speaker 1: The wind was a little inconsistent.
Speaker 2: Like that was like the Kevin Durant free throws with the new Clippers building. I was like, did I really just say that? Like are we really being affected by the crowd or wind, you know, inconsistent wind conditions. What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: First time in his career Rogers lost the game up fourteen, and the fourth has has had the ball in his hands with a chance for a game winning drive five times this year, zero to five. Who are they at Miami? You said Miami? Of course you lost on Thursday night at Green Bay. I'll say Miami minus six, And I don't know if we'll see Aaron Rodgers anymore?
Speaker 2: All right, six and a half? Most places I see one offshore just went to seven. I rarely do this, Gill where if I to put a bet in without really knowing where this is gonna move. I usually bet these numbers on openers if I think I'm gonna get the best of it by the end. Right, I did it with the Dolphins yesterday. I laid the six and a half. I'm not really sure where this is gonna move. All week looks like early indication I was right, But I'm I'm betting on what you just said is that Aaron Rodgers is done and there are I mean, what does this Jets team got left to play for? They haven't been playing great recently anyways. If we don't see some of these veteran players, some of their betteran players on the field, I think it could easily be a Dolphins runaway next week. Who's gotta win. Miami has to win to stay in this playoff.
Speaker 1: On to Taylor who finished eighth or ninth? I can't remember on my backup quarterback rankings.
Speaker 2: He found him found.
Speaker 1: So it will fight by those backup quarterback rankings again. Where is that look how great that looks. Of course this doesn't include Daniel Jones, who's now a backup quarterback. So this is pre Daniel Jones being a backup.
Speaker 2: There's where where's trot?
Speaker 1: Seventh? Pardon me, seventh?
Speaker 2: I haven't ranked you did in factor Drew Locke's rushing abilities nearly enough Drew third.
Speaker 1: This is this rankings. These rankings are pristine, man. I stand by them, stand by them.
Speaker 2: I still does anybody else still think of the Belik Willis games as much as I do? Like my mind is so blown by them.
Speaker 1: That's why he's tenth. Big time recency buys. I want to squeak one more in here.
Speaker 2: Sure, let's do it. Uh. Falcons at Vikings.
Speaker 1: The Vikings are somehow ten and two. I don't understand it, but they are. And Atlanta falls to six at six. Remember when people thought Kirk Cousins was the top ten quarterback in this league. Ah, those of us who rooted for Washington, we knew better. Atlanta cou misses.
Speaker 2: A thirty five yard field goal try every TIMEE I bet them Gill every time this year. I bet the Falcons young Wayku starts missing the field goals. He feels really bad about it. He really was losing my mind yesterday. That was the start of my mind being lost during this.
Speaker 1: Game, the weirdest kicker year ever, where like the Great Ones, miss and everybody Else's made I feel like the only.
Speaker 2: Human being on the planet on the Falcons of this game. How many people do we have on that were on the Chargers last week?
Speaker 1: Is a weird game. Chargers third and one at their own thirty four, Hassan Haskins has the ball poked out by Lorenzo Carter, recovered by Clark Phillips set up at the Chargers twenty nine, leads to a Bejon two yard touchdown round seven to nothing Falcons four minutes left, three fifty nine left in the first quarter. Later, with a score seven to three Atlanta. Atlanta first play, second quarter, first and Tenant the Chargers forty six Cousins picked by tarib Still leads to a Dicker fifty one yard field goal seven and six Atlanta. That would be the nine to seven Chargers. After a Dicker thirty four yard nine to seven Chargers at the half. Second half, third quarter, ten to nine now is the score. Atlanta goes up on a coup field goal fourth and five at the Chargers forty Cousins picked by tarib Still again, this time sixty one yards of the house. Herbert to Palmer for two makes it seventeen to ten with one thirty nine left in the third quarter. The Chargers somehow are leaning by a touchdown. Ku would get a twenty six yard and make it seventeen to thirteen. Late third quarter, and then after a Chargers three and out, they tried a fake punt from their own thirty six. What was Harbaugh thinking? Fourth and four? J K Scott the stone smart for only three. Atlanta takes over the Chargers thirty nine, down four. They get it to third and goal on the Chargers thirteen, and then Cousins casually lofts one into the thicket of defenders in the end zone, picked by Marcus may Are Chargers Bonn Atlanta's takes over at their own six with six oh five to go. They need a touchdown first intended the Chargers thirty three Cousin sack by Tierre Tart fumbles. Of course he does recovered by Drew Dolman, though, so it ends up fourth and twelve with the Chargers thirty five with forty seven seconds left. Raheem Morris by the way a tour to fourth of timeout us there at the end of being sarcastic Cousins picked by Derwin James, four picks, Chargers win at seventeen to thirteen. The Falcons held the Chargers to ten first downs one hundred and eighty seven total yards, but they were minus three in.
Speaker 2: Turnover and scoring offensive touchdown in this game for multiple times. Right the Chargers of one games doing that this year, I believe.
Speaker 1: And they're taking on the Vikings, who trailed by two scorers in the second half. Then they trailed twenty two to sixteen. They took over at their own thirty with three twenty left, fourth and five at the Arizona thirty three with two ten to go to Jefferson for twelve three plays later Darnald to Jones from five out twenty three to twenty two, and then the Cardinals went four and out. Kyler picked by Shaq Griffin. Ballgame Minnesota twenty three, twenty two. I'll say Minnesota by three and a half because that was what their number was last week.
Speaker 2: Sos Viking is four and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I figured the Cardinals and the Falcons are basically the same team, so.
Speaker 2: Four and a half a little more in this past week. Okay, I guess.
Speaker 3: Numbers game on the sports vetting network.
Speaker 1: Ay, Kelly, you ready to elevate your tailgate game? Hell yeah, you gotta try Sools Barbecue Sauce. Look at that thing right there, Soules Barbecue.
Speaker 2: Almost still a bottle from downstairs in the office last week, just started chugging it. I was like, listen, this looks good to take home, good for people to take over.
Speaker 1: Born from a backyard cookout and a mason jar of unforgettable flavor, Sooles has become a Southern favorite, lighting up taste buds from Georgia to the Carolinas, the ribs and wings to a backyard burger.
Speaker 2: Sools takes every bite to the next level.
Speaker 1: You can order online at Sools Barbecue Sauce dot com at soolsbbqsauce dot com. That's s E W E L L s bbqsauce dot com.
Speaker 2: How about that? Maybe I should spell itf the dot com? Also, you uh, you big on barbecue sauce on a burger.
Speaker 1: It's not my go to, but I but as I'm reading that, I feel my mouth watering.
Speaker 2: It's one of those I don't I don't. I don't go to it always, but every once in a while, every once in a while, nice little barbecue burgers. I would have a burger with some soul sauce right now. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Anybody want to get on it. By the way, I didn't mention about that Minnesota Arizona game, just a little a couple other quirks. One, when it was six to six late in the first quarter, Kyler lollygagged that last sequence the clocking of the ball, so there was probably a play that they didn't get to. They settled for a Ryland field goal to make it nine to six, not that that would come back to haunt them, that's all right. And then it was nineteen to six again, Minnesota was down two scores. They get a drive, a touchdown drive Darnold Johnny Munt to cut it nineteen to thirteen. And that's the biggest play of that game. Was then third in seven at their own forty five. They're still up six and Kyler just throws it up in the air right to Byron Murphy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really bad.
Speaker 1: That was the big change in that game.
Speaker 2: So that was the one where like he had to have thought he put enough on it to throw it out a bound.
Speaker 1: He's gonna just did it. He knew he blew it. It's it's just those weird Those are the moments in the game, right, All it takes is that one big mistake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you had them. I know Greg Wilson did a great job, and I know he's get a lot of praise, as he should. He's so good. Greg Wilson's so good. And it was like, hey, we're gonna demote you. Tom Brady's here. I know he was going up about them kicking the field goal too when they were up three. Thought they should go for it on that fourth and goal situation. I thought that was a good breakdown by him, just as we've talked about before, the putting the pressure on the defense or on the on the team and they're gonna get the ball back. Just okay if your kickfield goal to go up six, knowing they got to go down and score a touchdown instead of having to make a decision possibly later. Oh yeah, So you're talking.
Speaker 1: About the Ryland twenty three yarder when they were up in nineteen to sixteen to put him up twenty two to sixteen, right, correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was talking about how he a Cardinals should have gone for it there at an interesting conversation. Wasn't one that I had seized on in the moment, But yeah, I think when we start talking about how these endgames play out, you want to put yourself in a situation where it's either over or you know where you got. You got to make the team make a decision.
Speaker 1: Atlanta at Minnesota, you said, I guess three and a half? What was it in the end? Minute four four?
Speaker 2: So think about that gain a four and a half, there's a five at circa.
Speaker 1: So Atlanta held the Chargers once again to ten first downs, one hundred and eighty seven total yards, They outgained him three fifty to one eighty seven and lost.
Speaker 2: They actually had a pass rush too. This week. They had five sacks on Herbert, like Atlanta's pass rush has been non existing all year.
Speaker 1: I want to make my point here though. Minnesota was outgained by Arizona four oh six to two seventy three and one.
Speaker 2: So again, you just have these, you have these.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be prisoner of the moment on this, but you just have some franchises that always seem to figure it out and some that always don't. Yeah, I've never felt like we we've seen that as much as we have this year. It's like the Bears Final Drive. I texted, right, I talked about this on Friday. I texted in the group chain, I'm like, Chicago will manage not to win this with the Raiders and the Chiefs. When the Raiders didn't clock it, We'll get to when they didn't when they decided not to run it down to three in clock it but instead decided to clock it at fifteen seconds. I was like, this, they're going to mess this up somehow. And it's amazing how teams like the Bears and the Raiders mess it up. And here we have two games where teams were were outgained, and the Chargers and the Vikings and they managed to win.
Speaker 2: I think you're you're reasoning sound though with his with his Vikings lined making it three and a half, because you're right, I think it's very it's very comparable to what the what the Cardinals were this past week.
Speaker 1: I have Arizona and the Chargers ranked similarly, So that's.
Speaker 2: Why I guess at three and a half, again No, I I yeah, I mean, if anything, I'd betting Falcons in this game. But on that, like you just said, right, teams that you trust to figure it out at the end, the Vikings keep winning, they keep getting it done.
Speaker 1: Are I don't like anything yet?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Line wise, I got two bets.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel like this is the first week though. This is like usually my bets come at the end the games, at the end of guessing lines. My two early Oh, so what do you have so far? I laid later with the Lions three so three A juiced three on Lions, and then six and a half with the Dolphins. Okay, what's next? Next up we have Saints at Giants. Saints and Giants Saints lose.
Speaker 1: To the Rams in a game that they were up, well it was, it was three to nothing. Then the Saints had a fourth and five at the Rams forty. They decided to fake the punt. They got a defensive hole that led to a group a thirty six yard field. Well, but he missed it. He missed the thirty six yarder. It ends up being six to nothing after a group a fifty four yard and later six to nothing at the half in favor of the Saints. Second half begins, Rams are a different team. Seventy yard drive kyed in from four to seven to six. The Rams lead it a couple drives later for the Rams. Four plays eighty two yard Stafford to DeMarcus Robinson for forty six. The big gainer sets up to pass to Robinson from three out fourteen to six Rams. Early fourth quarter, New Orleans answers six play, seventy yards car to Mark has been of all this scantling from twenty eight out fourteen to twelve two point try good. We are tied. Car to Dante Peppis for the two pointer fourteen apiece with eleven fifty three left Rams after Jordan Whittington forty three yard kickoff return fifty six yard drive Staffordon Akua from seven out twenty one to fourteen. New Orleans on a drive where Taysom got carted off after taking a helmet to the knee. They have fourth and three at the RAMS nine with one thirteen left. Car hit by Jared Verse. Ball goes incomplete. Rams take over at their own nine with one oh five left. New Orleans has two timeouts. Kiren gets eleven ball game twenty one to fourteen rams and they're at the Giants.
Speaker 2: You said, oh the Giant yep. Is that gonna be the moment, the Jared Verse moment for him that battles for a defensive Rookie of the Year. I think he's already got. I don't think there's that high of a bar to clear already, right, so I might have done it. Saints minus four at the Giants. This is out to five right now. I'm just trying to pull up the Oprah Brendan just got in my ear. This is getting bet this morning. We were four to four and a half yesterday. It is out to five now. So people coming in early on the Saints there.
Speaker 1: These are easy lines to make so far. Giants had two hundred and forty seven total yards against the Cowboys on Banksgiving.
Speaker 2: Next next up, we have Panthers at Eagles.
Speaker 1: Panthers at Eagles, Panthers, Bucks good game, Bucks sixty three yards, Baker to Evans from two out, seven to nothing with four to twenty nine left the first quarter. Then a Piniero forty seven yard field goal seven to three Tampa late first quarter. Then Pinero, who's the most accurate kicker every missus thirty eight yard field goal try after a Tampa Bay three and out, though Trent and Gill punted the ball twenty two yards. Carolina is set up at Tampa Bay thirty six four plays Bryson from ten ten to seven Carolina midway through the second then it was ten to ten. Pinero misses a forty five yardfield goal try. Why I'd left Tampa Bay first and tend the Carolina forty mayfield pick by chow Smith Wade leads to a Pinero twenty seven yard field thirteen to ten Carolina.
Speaker 2: Baker back in after being out for two plays.
Speaker 1: Kyle Trask got in there after Baker got banged up for a player two first play, immediately throws a pick to Xavier Woods. Carolina set up at the Tampa Bay twenty. They settle for Pinero twenty two yard field goal sixteen to ten. Late third quarter, Tampa eleven play sixty nine yards Bucky Bucky Irving in from six seventeen to sixteen Bucks eight fifty three left. Eventually a Irving forty three yard run on a subsequent drive with Lee to a mcgloughlin twenty six yard field goal after a reshod White six yard loss on third and goal at the one, so Tampa has to settle for a twenty to sixteen lead. Three h five left Carolina after Trenton Gill does not kick it in the landing zone. They start at the forty nine plays, Bryce thetheel in from twenty five out twenty three to twenty Carolina. Good on Bryce Young playing great. You have to feel great for this kid. Two hundred ninety eight yards passing. So it's twenty three to twenty. The Bucks have thirty seconds left. Survivor entries on the line here five plays they get it to the Carolina thirty four. McLoughlin fifty one yard field goal. Good, We're going to overtime. Then Tampa Bay McLoughlin misses a fifty five yard field goal.
Speaker 2: Tempt.
Speaker 1: Carolina gets it to first and tenth that Tampa thirty four. Tampa Bay's dead again, right No Hubbard hit by Anthony Nelson fumbles. Yah Ya Dabi recovers Tampa Bay from their own twenty nine third play White for thirty for thirty eight yards. Two plays later, McLoughlin thirty yard field goal.
Speaker 2: Ball game.
Speaker 1: Tampa Bay escapes death twice twenty six, twenty three.
Speaker 2: They win. It incredible. Did you did you catch the end of this game?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually missed it. Well, it was in.
Speaker 1: That territory of like, well, they were supposed to go when when when red zone ends, the Fox affiliates supposed to pick it up. But because it was a four h five game and not a four to twenty five, they messed it up.
Speaker 2: Oh so the Vegas because the.
Speaker 1: Ravens Eagles game ended earlier this four twenty five game, so the Vegas local affiliate didn't air the overtime.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I did. I checked on Fox. They didn't have it. I really think much of it because I was trying to get over to what was it the Cavs Celtics games. But it was really good. At the end, I'm looking at like openers, like you know, the NFL openers and stuff, and it was you know what I mean, what didnt an end ten minutes before Sunday Night Football something like that? Fifteen? Yes, I mean it was really cool. We got to like four forty five and Pacific. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, Caroline is gonna is that Philly. I'll just make the guests here. We'll talk about the Philly Baltimore game. On the other side, I will say Philly minus ten and a.
Speaker 2: Half overses out to twelve and a half. Okay, well, how to actually it opened up play thirteen yesterday. I don't know. I mean this is gonna sound again. Ten and a half, twelve and a half. Yeah, okay, this is gonna sound a little while ago. But I mean there's only one side I could consider in this game, and it is not the Philadelphia Carolina Yeah. I mean, like you said, man, Bryce, good for you, man, You're actually looking like a quarterback out there now this team.
Speaker 1: Actually he has now played. He has now played four good NFL football games and when he got benched, remember Andy Dalton playing. Ever since he's been back, it's like he sees the field differently.
Speaker 2: Be solid. It's been fun.
Speaker 1: I wish there was a show that said, when you hold the clipbords, sometimes you come back and things are good. Yeah, we'll come back. Trying to find value Guessing lines Week fourteen.
Speaker 2: In the NFL right here at VSA.
Speaker 3: Numbers Game on the Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: Back in the Numbers Game, Guessing lines for Week fourteen, looking for value Gil Alexander Kelly Biddlin from circa. You're in downtown Las Vegas. Already guess the Philadelphia Carolina line. I said ten and a half. It was twelve and a half. That Philadelphia Baltimore game yesterday was not a classic.
Speaker 2: No, it was done.
Speaker 1: Not a classic, after which Lamar Jackson said his mom cussed him out for not running more, for not running more.
Speaker 2: Philly ends up.
Speaker 1: Philly kept trying to give the game to Baltimore, kept trying to do it, and Baltimore could not take it, and they got a kicker problem. Tucker thirty four yardfield will started out the scoring three to nothing Baltimore and then Baltimore on the subsequent drive went eighty two yards Lamarto Mark Andrews from fourteen out, nine to nothing. Tucker doinks the extra point?
Speaker 2: No good?
Speaker 1: Justin Tucker?
Speaker 2: This we're talking about? Yeah, this is getting difficult to watch. You know.
Speaker 1: It is diff by the way you see Justin Tuck, the former Giant he tweeted out yesterday. He goes, now, I'm missing extra points. So he's like acting like he's Justin Tucker because people.
Speaker 2: Keep tweeting him as if he is. Oh man, I'm missing extra points now? Who was it a Paxton Lynch, right, that was the quarterback right at Denver as I worked with a guy, worked with a guy, Pax and Boyd shout out to you past it, Boyd, and he got the Twitter handle just at Paxton, like real early on. Oh wow, oh my gosh, when Paxton Lynch was like terrible, he'd get a wave like every Sunday was hilarious.
Speaker 1: So it's nine to nothing Baltimore three and alf after Lamar misses a wide open likely downfield on first, then fumble the snap on second. Yeah, Philadelphia three and out. Philadelphia keeps three and outing at this point, at this point in the game, here was Philadelphia drives punt three and out, three and out, three and out. It's only nine and nothing. Baltimore starts at their own one. On third and five from the six. Lamar has ze open for first down yard as he throws it in the dirt. So now Philadelphia is like, all right, well, we get us all this opportunity. Philadelphi set up at the Baltimore forty nine six plays, hurts to Goddard from seventeen out nine to seven. Baltimore three and now Philadelphia sixty eight yards hurts in from one actually fumbles it, but then regains it. Fourteen to nine Philly. Tucker would hit a fifty yarder to make it fourteen twelve. With a half third quarter, third and five of the Philly fifteen, Lamar takes a fourteen yard sack Zach baonn which means that Tucker has to kick it from forty seven yards. No good, I think the hold was bad. Remains fourteen to twelve, Philadelphia three and out. Here take the newspaper, Baltimore. After Lamar hurdles for no reason on third and five of the sticks, they do get a first down on Andrew's two yard gain fourth in inches, though on a fourth in inches eventually tucker fifty three yard field goal try wide right.
Speaker 2: Was that the one Lamar run. I thought he was about to like karate kick the guy. It almost looked like that, like he was jumping up to use his knee bro.
Speaker 1: He could have just run for the first down instead, He's like, I will jump Philadelphia three and out. After the Tucker miss Baltimore punt, okay, Philly seventy yards sake one in from twenty five. They go up twenty one to twelve a little more than halfway left in the fourth quarter. Then Baltimore fourth and eight hit their own forty two with six to eleven left.
Speaker 2: Did you like this?
Speaker 1: Down nine? They went for it incomplete. Elliott would add a field goal twenty four to twelve, and then Baltimore we had a garbage touchdown Lamar for thirty nine sets up Lamarta likely from eleven out twenty four to nineteen. They did declare the alosag a kick and that failed ballgame. It was not a classic twenty four to nineteen hurts through for one hundred and eighteen yards. The Eagles were out gamed three seventy two to two point fifty two. For the first time in two hundred eight career games, Tucker missed three times. He's missed a career high ten kicks in thirteen games. He's made nine of seventeen from forty plus he has now made forty two of forty four extra point attempts. By the way, the Ravens, you know they score by seven in a game, Okay, he squandered seven points. They lost by five. Obviously football is not that simple, but just.
Speaker 2: Work with me.
Speaker 1: He missed a forty seven and fifty yarder in what ultimately was a two point loss to the Steelers earlier and in week two when they lost to the Raiders. Remember they lost of the Raiders week two. He it was a three point loss. Missed he missed a field goal there, but that was a long one fifty three. But you get the id.
Speaker 2: I think I heard Greenberg say it this morning on ESPN. It's total points they've lost by the season, twenty two points. He's missed twenty two points worth of kicks.
Speaker 1: I have had them as the number two power ranked team all year. This is now a problem that cannot be ignored anymore. It can't and you can't be the number two power ranked team if you can't rely on him. By the way, it's an interesting thing because it's not the yips. He still makes field goals randomly in between. But then when you lease, you have no idea what you're getting with every It just it.
Speaker 2: Just it looks like a golfer swing that's off. That's what it looks like to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, can we talk about MVP because we'll get to Josh Allen right real quick. Yeah, justin Tucker, I mean, what what does this team do?
Speaker 2: What should they do? Because Jean Harbaugh says he's not doing anything. I think you have more or less what he said last week.
Speaker 1: I think you probably have to bring in somebody. I think I'm shocked I'm saying this, Gil.
Speaker 2: I did not expect to be saying this at all this season or in his career. This is not fair to the rest of the team to have Justin Tucker, to be bringing out Justin Tucker time after time to miss these kicks this team's playing too well this season, or or you invent an injury, or just so he can come out with some safe face. But I think you, I mean, he's Justin Tucker. You're a Hall of Fame kicker. You're maybe the greatest kicker who's ever lived. You probably are. I don't know. You've lost five games now. I think I think I think the longer you keep him around this is this is me reading minds right, But the the longer you keep him around gives you opening up more and more of the opportunity for the locker room to get divided because the old guard is gonna want to defend him and the new guy is gonna be like, this guy's single handedly costing us games.
Speaker 1: What are we doing and new guards. Smut guard is what Harbaugh would say.
Speaker 2: That's what he would say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Lamar Jackson, Now, okay, they've lost five games. They are at in jeopardy of losing the division to the Steelers. I know Steelers are coming. You Tomlin fans, it's coming.
Speaker 2: Well gets it's coming. But here's the MVP race. He's duncan honess yesterday. Good for him.
Speaker 1: Lamar Jackson thirteen games. Remember he's played one more game than Josh Allen has. This after last night's game. Lamar Jackson thirteen games, three, two hundred and ninety passing yards, twenty nine touchdowns and three picks.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: Six hundred and seventy eight yards rushing with three touchdowns, four fumbles lost. Josh Allen one game fewer, six hundred yards, five hundred and ninety nine passing yards less, so he won't get to Lamar's number in passing yards with one more game. Instead of twenty nine and three touchdowns and picks, it's twenty and five, significantly less touchdowns, significantly fewer touchdowns. Instead of six hundred and seventy eight yards rushing, it's only three thirty four. He does have three more touchdowns on the ground then does Lamar Jackson, and he's lost two fewer fumbles. So while everybody's narrative after yesterday as well, Josh Allen is clearly the front runner for MVP.
Speaker 2: Now, the stats don't show that, correct, the.
Speaker 1: Stats don't show that, But you know what does the fact that you have five losses, and so Lamar Jackson is going to get dinged. Bringing it back to our Justin Ducker conversation, he's getting dinged by the Justin Tucker performance. Let's be honest, because the stats, he's still the MVP now now, but if you take MVP literally, right, it all depends how these fifty voters want to vote on it. Let's say they're like a stats schmats. Let's just talk about MVP literally, which is most valuable player meaning, or at least I would translate it to if you remove this player from the team. The Ravens probably figure out a way to win some games without without Lamar Jackson, because after all, they do have Dereck Henry, and you know there's that. Yeah, but how many games do the Buffalo Bills actually win if they don't like Josh Allen?
Speaker 2: Two? I really wish Patrick Mahomes wasn't in the league for as long as he has bet because every year i'd i'd be yelling that he's the best player in the NFL. This is I started to say that.
Speaker 1: So, by the way, updated the Most Valuable Player odds, Josh Allen is minus two ten now this morning, Saquon moves into the number two position at plus three thirty and Lamar drops all the way to plus nine p fifty With those stats that we just showed you, does this feel like you should be betting Lamar now at plus nine to fifty.
Speaker 2: No, I know I was. I was that guy.
Speaker 1: We shall go nine touchdowns in three picks, more than double the rushing yards. I know there's one more game than Josh Allen plus nine fifty, but because they've lost five games, he's not gonna win it.
Speaker 2: The losses are racking up. They are.
Speaker 1: But this is mv I don't know. I guess lave.
Speaker 2: THEA trends we've got from before the season eleven straight sixteen to last seventeen MVPs have been quarterbacks. These teams have averaged over thirteen wins per season. No MVP in the last last ten season came from a team with less than eleven wins. Not sure. I'm not saying the Ravens are gonna end up there, but they're putting themselves in that territory.
Speaker 1: So yeah, if they only win ten. In other words, you're saying he's, according to those parameters, he can't win. So that would be two more losses he can't win.
Speaker 2: It's very interesting. But my mind, I will I will say my mind did flip a little bit this week.
Speaker 1: I think everybody's mind did.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying I'm rushiing to bet lay that price with Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: But this is why I bring up the stats though, right, because I think everybody's including my own. Right, It's like, okay, Josh Allen should be the favorite, right, Well, let me just look at the stats.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you.
Speaker 1: Don't get twenty nine twenty nine touchdowns and three picks now to defend Labar.
Speaker 2: My mind is not flipped as far as oh I think Jared Goff and Saquon Barkley should be shorter than him. Well, a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Let me say this, if you're a lot of people, can can they parlay awards at some books?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Because there's a lot of there's a lot of people right now. The Josh Allen Saquon MVP, Offensive Player of the Year parlay seems pretty uh friendly to them right now.
Speaker 2: You know, this is where we don't we don't have access to this. We don't so I don't even think about it that way. But there was definitely a point last night where I was like, MVP and Offensive Player of the Year are starting to feel settled.
Speaker 1: But but as I said, when I went through that game, even with all those stats like he did, he missed some passes yesterday where we just were horrible.
Speaker 2: Lamar.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Lamar.
Speaker 2: But I don't like that's Lamar and Josh Allen are gonna do.
Speaker 1: That sometimes, right Anyway, I just think that those stats, it's interesting that he's plus nine fifty tempting. I have to say, we'll get back to guessing lines on the other side. Week fourteen in the NFL, it's a numbers game at Visa These Sports Betty.
Speaker 3: Network the Numbers told the story he's one of those idiots who believe in analytics. This is a numbers game with Gil Alexander.
Speaker 1: Our number two of a numbers game at Visa the Sports, Betty Network, Visa dot Com, Game Plus, iHeart Radio, YouTube TV.
Speaker 2: However, you're taking us in.
Speaker 1: We appreciated. It's Gil Alexander, it's my little buddy, Kelly Biddley at Kelly Bidling on Twitter. I don't know why he h spells it that way. K E l L e y that's with an e's.
Speaker 2: Right b y d l o N. We never we never asked for I never asked Kella by the law. I never asked the king of what's the sausage king of Omaha? How he spells his name? Oh, that's true. We didn't.
Speaker 1: Why didn't keeps giving us winners though we don't care we get tweets and beating the book. Sorry about the Savannah. I'm mad, Lemy. We'll do tweets. This is from and I appreciate all the feedback from everybody. This is from Boo Boo boo boo.
Speaker 2: Savannah is such a mad game of trying to organize us. I know that. I'm just Matthew Mayberry Gill is the Aaron Rodgers of backup quarterback rankings. Now this could go one up two ways.
Speaker 1: Either he's telling me I'm great Aaron Rodgers with quarterback rankings, or he's saying, your forty one year old.
Speaker 2: Has been quarterback rankings. I don't know which way you decide. I have no idea what it's supposed to be, but I laughed as soon as I saw it.
Speaker 1: Let's see shades of Maco also as he says, Bryce on gets bench, but improves upon return, and only then can the rebuilding process begin. Okay, that's like a shout out to the Bill eighty and only then can the building rebuilding process begin.
Speaker 2: To the Kelly nod and overacts, we were talking a bit about this offer. I can't remember if his last break. We had multiple fine discussions over this pass break. I think it's interesting with some of this quarterback stuff that we've talked about all year, you talking about put, you know, put learning, getting him on the bench to learn behind a veteran quarterback. I think what we're seeing in Pittsburgh right now is really fascinating. Where we've gotten in this era of rich, old luxury quarterbacks that nobody challenges. And I'm wondering how much of the Justin fields pressure on Russell Wilson has kind of made Russell Wilson into the quarterback that we're seeing right now, because I don't think it's it's nothing.
Speaker 1: It's funny you say that, Jason Stark, I just want to run out and get my damn coffee, get to the Steelers recap.
Speaker 2: He said, sorry, sorry about that.
Speaker 1: The numbers guys, we've all heard about the witching hour, but are you familiar with the ditching hours? It involves ditching work Monday through Friday, ten till noon, seven till nine am. On the West Coast. It's a numbers game, folks. Best show on the air today, Thank you, Master puppets. Question, if Barkley beats Eric Dickerson's record, is he the MVP man? I don't know, because it's funny because I don't know. With NFL voters there's only fifty of them. I'm inclined to say that might matter with Ashton Genty, who's like three hundred and some yards shy of the college football record, probably not gonna get three hundred fifty, But you understand the point. There's nine hundred and thirty eight voters. I almost think it doesn't matter to those idiots, I really do. I'm like, they're like, record, what record? Torch d my Saquon MVP and Josh Allen opo y parlay is aging nicely. Oh, he's got it reversed. He's got Saquon MVP and Josh Allen. Offensive Player of the Year is aging nicely. Down from eleven hundred to one last week to six hundred and five to one this week. Eagles have the Panthers on deck, who are allowing one hundred and sixty rushing Yardsberg game and New York Mess sixteen. Gil, I think you just made the case for Lamar for Offensive Player of the Year more than MVP. How many quarterbacks can take the Ravens to five losses, but how many running backs can change the look of the Eagles. So you're saying Saquon will be the MVP and the Josh Allen will get shut out.
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 1: Ben Handorf, hilarious megapod this week. I loved you asking Todd why he doesn't have a yinser accent, and he disparaged them saying he's not a Neanderthal, then in the next breath claims he loves them and they're his stiller people.
Speaker 2: Lol.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to some more lines here. I'll say, if we can find some value because I got nothing yet nothing Yeah, nothing, all right, Browns at Steelers.
Speaker 2: There they are.
Speaker 1: There are the Steelers Cleveland idol idol three and eight at the nine and three Pittsburgh Steelers. And let's just say it right now, Mike Tomlin, eighteen years in a row, the streak continues of never having a losing season. There were three eight and eighths in there, never had a losing season.
Speaker 2: And just just stripping money out of my pockets the past few years.
Speaker 1: And they hit the over this season win total over is clinched the pre flop season win total over.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I know we talked about the back end of the schedule being where it was gonna get tough, but I really wasn't expected to be sitting here at week fourteen talking about them this overcast. I said it two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: I've never been more wrong about anything.
Speaker 2: By the way, Joe Sirollo, who does the late night show here, mozeltobe to you because you were the guy who had the over on the Steelers did too. Someone tweeted yesterday Mitch Adam as well, So good.
Speaker 1: For you, good for both of you. Pittsburgh. This game, this game was less ag against Cincinnati was less a football game than it was just attract me. Pittsburgh third and three at their own forty five, Wilson picked by Cam Taylor britt fifty one yards of the house, seven to nothing bungles, but it was just they matched him every time. Pittsburgh seven play seventy yards Wilson to Pickens for seventeen seven to seven. Then Cincinnati six play seventy five yards, Brown for forty sets up himself in from one fourteen to seven.
Speaker 2: That's Chase Brown.
Speaker 1: Pittsburgh, though, says that that's no problem. Seventy yard drive, including a fourth and two conversion at their own thirty eight. Wilson to Calvin Austin from twenty three out fourteen fourteen. Early second quarter, Cincinnati seventy yard drive Burrow to Chase this time Jamar Chase, not Chase Brown. From four out twenty one to fourteen. Pittsburgh says, no problem. Five play sixty eight yards twenty five on Cincinnati penalties Nash and from ten twenty one to twenty one Cincinnati and here's where the game turned, because you just had to hold serve yep, right, this was a tennis match. Sorry, that's a better comparison. Cincinnati first intended the Pittsburgh thirty three twenty one to twenty one borrow strip sacked by who else TJ. Watt Preston Smith recovers that turned into a Boswell field goal. Then, since Anta's next drive, fourth and one at their own thirty nine, a clear encroachment by the Steelers, they call Alex Kappa for a false start.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was bad. That was bad. It was so bad and I kind of forgot about it at this play.
Speaker 1: But I'm glad you brought it in a game where you had to hold serve and then when you're already down a break, it was like, oh no, yeah, that was bad. And replay assist apparently, ladies and gentlemen, we don't.
Speaker 2: Have it for that. Okay, they the most.
Speaker 1: Obvious things in the world. We don't have replay assist for.
Speaker 2: They got to work on this this offseason. Kill Like, I'm back to the if. If it can't be there to help out consistently, we got to get rid of it dead. I think it's a problem. I liked the pass interfere was where we could challenge pass interference. I liked that rule because it was kind of a rule that they brought over from CFL, but they were never able to consistently use it in judge.
Speaker 1: The problem with the NFL is you want to talk about the problem with the NFS. The problem with the NFL is things enter our lives without any warning and they act like they were always there. Like, hey, the dyt when they called the kickoff dynamic, for instance, it was just a term. It was like benign.
Speaker 2: We talked about it all off season. We never heard that term ever.
Speaker 1: And then the first day Scott Hansen is like, the dynamic, the dynamic kickoff, the dynamic.
Speaker 2: We haven't heard it since. By the way, that's hilarious.
Speaker 1: So I forgot about it already. And then replay assists showed up one day. Remember like, oh, we don't even have to review, and replay assists told us this. If you can't replay assist these things, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: What do we do?
Speaker 1: Also, you can't replay assist the play clock, which is the most obvious thing you should be able to replay. Can't do it anyway. Boswell ends up kicking a field goal after that, twenty seven to twenty one. At halftime, Pittsburgh Russell Wilson at the half. This is at the half twenty one of twenty seven for two point fifty seven. That's a good game, the most half, the most first half passing yards in his career.
Speaker 2: Russ, It's fun to watch him. Good Russ again.
Speaker 1: Third quarter Boswell forty two yard field goal block. Wait a minute, Cincinnati down six, third and twenty one conversion of Higgins for thirty one that leads to a McPherson thirty eight yard or twenty sive in twenty four. But then Pittsburgh goes six plays eighty yards Wilson of Friarmuth from twenty five out thirty four to twenty four. Few drives later Cincinnati, A couple drives, a couple of Cincinnati drives later anyway, thirty eight at their own twenty nine. Remember they're down ten. Burrow sacked by Nick Herbiggie fumbles Peyton Wilson's scoop and score from twenty one out forty one twenty four Pittsburgh Katie bar the door. Cincinnati would get a touchdown on the subsequent drive to cut it to forty one thirty one, but Boswo will kick another field goal to make it forty four to thirty one, and then Cincinnati would get a five play sixty four yard to sixty four yard drive to chase for forty nine. The big chunk Joseavas from three out forty four to thirty eight with two thirty nine left, but they had no timeouts left, so they had to onside kick it. I say, I do declare the on side kick that failed, and that's your ballgame. Pittsburgh took over with two thirty eight left. They needed one first down, they got it. Cincinnati loses, they go down. Cincinnati's awful at this point. The defense is so bad. The defense is not NFL quality.
Speaker 2: I mean, Joe Burrow that you are wasting a good Joe Burrow year.
Speaker 1: They're they're kind of a jokey team, it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, how does Luanna Roomo still have his job? Like that is? It's gone on too long now.
Speaker 1: But again to Pittsburgh. Tomlin Streek officially continues eighteen years, eighteen years I believe Kanye once wrapped about.
Speaker 2: Is that what he was talking about? No? Now was it?
Speaker 1: Eighteen years from Mike? Tomlin Streek officially continues, never having had a losing season. They go over their preflop season win Till and Russell Wilson to your point earlier twenty nine of thirty eight for four fourteen, the Steelers had five hundred and twenty yards of offense. It's incredible and that move from Fields to Wilson and I raised my hand. I'm like, wow, I really going away from Fields here ends up being a stroke of genius. YEP.
Speaker 2: I mean I love I loved it just for the moment of Tomlin having the stones and say what was the line about? Like this is why I get paid the big bucks. But everybody was questioned, I mean basically said, basically clap back with something like that. I loved it. I always wanted to see good Russell Wilson, but man, I didn't think I never expected this to be this good.
Speaker 1: Eighteen years Evan Abrams. Steelers went out right as underdogs once again. They are five and oh straight up as dogs this season. Rest of the NFL's twenty nine percent straight up as a dog this year. Tomlin now twenty two and fifteen straight up and twenty six nine and two against the spread as a dog versus division opponents.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. Thank you, Evans. Maybe got one more on this game too. Well more what tweet we're tweet? Oh? Okay, one more tweet?
Speaker 1: Underdog NFL most consecutive seasons without a losing record for head coach Landry twenty one in a row, Belichick nineteen in a row, Tomlin eighteen. But Tomlin is the only coach listed who has not won the AP Coach.
Speaker 2: Of the Year award. I mean the implication meaning this has to be the year, right, I mean, when this gets thrown in your face like this, it is. I mean, that's a list right there. Eighteen years Landry, Belichick, Tom So, you give birth to a child, they go to college, you still haven't had a losing That's crazy. We wonder why there's so many Steelers fans.
Speaker 1: Bringing you back to Kanye, if you know what I mean. Steelers minus six hosting the Browns.
Speaker 2: We are at Steelers. Let's see six and a half. There's a seven out there as well.
Speaker 1: These lines are very easy to a guess this week none of them, and none of them are good.
Speaker 2: We were talking all fair. It is one of these. This past few weeks been very light for me. Yeah, these lines are getting yeah, but.
Speaker 1: The last couple weeks at least I've had one that I love right and they and they both came home. I haven't found that game yet.
Speaker 2: This We've still got six games to go.
Speaker 1: We've still got games to go, and we will look for value. That's why we do this guessing lines for Week fourteen in the National Football League. It's a numbers game at Vison these Sports Betting.
Speaker 3: Network numbers game on Sports Vetting Network.
Speaker 1: If you haven't become a Vson Pro subscriber yet, we're giving you one last chance to sign up on our best deal of the year. Sign up on our Black Friday Special today get Vson Pro access to everything.
Speaker 2: We do through May the first for only sixty dollars.
Speaker 1: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 2: No, seriously, what are you waiting for?
Speaker 1: Sign up now and get access to daily best bets are exclusive betting splits from DraftKings and Circus Sports, both twenty four to seven video access was all our betting guys and best bets for the upcoming college football playoff.
Speaker 2: Super Bowl and March Badness.
Speaker 1: Today's the final day of the Black Friday Special, so do not wait and miss out. Visit vson dot com slash subscribe to sign up on our Black Friday Special now last Day vsin dot com slash subscribe.
Speaker 2: We get tweets at meeting.
Speaker 1: The book always appreciated, Blue hen Bill, Your point on Lamar is well taken. Hurts was on track to get MVP a couple of years back until an injury knocked him out of the running. Same could happen to Allen. He's due for an injury. The way he plays, He's just a man. Damn it.
Speaker 2: That's what he wrote.
Speaker 1: I remember because I had a bet on Hertz Ce Spackler twelve to one at Caesar's Lamar all day and be fine with it. Harold Irving had to bet saquon MVP to hedge My Saquon Offensive Player of the Year. Jason h eleven nice and quiet at work until Guessing lines comes on. Missed the first hour. Can you repeat that? Thank God for the podcast replay, Thank you, Jason, Michael Burns. Dave Ross, our buddy, Dave Ross from the Lombardy Line has eleven to one for the Steelers to win the division.
Speaker 2: Let's go d Roy. Wow, good Dave. Let's go baby.
Speaker 1: Harold Irving, I missed the helmet to helmet on Hunter Henry, he says, the helmet to helmet on Hunter Henry where no penalty was called should have been assisted. Oh, Jalen Warre and Stan account is not happy with us. Sure, let's make sure we highlight the penalty that went the Steelers way, or he means the Steelers way.
Speaker 2: I knew we were gonna get something.
Speaker 1: We not even mentioned George Pickens getting thrown down by his helmet on the pick six that the rules analyst said should have been called.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also didn't mention George Pickens doing the gun thing either. Yeah, So relaxed there, Jalen Warren's stand account, we're already eating crow enough not enough for you, my god, stop it, super jerk. That whole Mike Tomlin thing is incredible, especially in this day and age. Credit to the whole organization, from the owner to the secretaries and everybody in between. Good for them. Meanwhile, I have the Giants.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that means at the end. I think there's a lot of fan bases while I have the Oh yeah, just feeling that way today. When you look at the Steelers and they never lose, your team's probably not like that.
Speaker 1: Brandon Kyle Steelers are tenth in points per game up for twenty seventh last season. Love Russ, but I think Arthur Smith deserves some credit. Good point, praying both the truth in nineteen eighty I was a little late tuning in today. Did anyone matriculated the ball yesterday? In the first forty minutes of the.
Speaker 2: Show, nobody did love the show? He says, No, no matriculation yet, but I'll get to it.
Speaker 1: That was your first drop the whole show. I'll tell you what else happened on the break. I'm not really not sure we should talk about this, but Kelly says to me off air, he says, hey, do you ever remember Hanukkah going into January?
Speaker 2: Gil?
Speaker 1: And I'm like what? Because usually here's the thing with Hankah, boys and girls. For those who don't know, Hankah is a floating holiday and Honkkah really has no real significance in Judaism. It's just kind of an American reaction more than anything, to Christmas because when we're kids, when Jewish kids are kids, we're so, we're so we love Christmas. Who doesn't love Christmas? I love Christmas so much? And yet we couldn't participate. So it's its theater it's enhanced in the US with Honigh because it's like, okay, let's give him something like bigger than it. Actually, so, Kelly tells me he goes into January. Usually, how I figured out when Hankakah is because it's floating, is my mother would call me and she'd be like, Gideon, you know hanku tomorrow. I'm like, oh, sure I do. No, I never knew. Kelly just tells me it's late. It's December twenty fifth of January. Second, yeah, I don't remember it ever being that late either.
Speaker 2: Wow, you would remember better than me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, let's go to Hanka Record Books and see what we've found.
Speaker 2: So would you have to do this weekend? Though?
Speaker 1: So, uh, Saturday.
Speaker 2: I cut the story off that way. I was like, we gotta save this for air. So it's Saturday.
Speaker 1: So Deborah Song fashion stylist, and Gracie we have a Christmas tradition. We go down to the Guardsman's there in San Francisco on Fisherman's Wharf, not Fisherman's Wharf, but in the what do you call it Herb's pavilion there, and we go pick a Christmas tree. But usually we take the Christmas tree to her house. Well, now they're in my spot right. So I've never had anything Christmas e ever in a place where I have lived ever in my life. So I end up having to carry this Christmas tree up three stories right by the way. You never filt your age till you carry a big Christmas tree up three stories and you get sap.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The whole time I'm walking up, I'm like, so this is what my life has come to. Everybody wants a big Christmas tree until you're trying to carry it up from stairs.
Speaker 1: Cheer it up, Christmas tree all the way up to my place. So I was like, I can't, you know, because we don't do the j man typically. So I end up getting a Dradle Manora. We got a dradal Manora on the Christmas tree. That was my kid session. So I got, oh, it's great, that's my weekend.
Speaker 2: Very exciting. I was dying laughing Gil talking about this. Yeah, there is there is. There are items that are tough to move because they're heavy, but there's time. There are items that are tough to move because they're heavy and clunky. Then add on some tree sap and pine needles and stuff. And oh, yeah, Christmas trees are a blast. What's what's the shackline? Thirty nine nine? That was?
Speaker 1: That was mee with a Christmas tree. Yeah, Merry Christmas, everybody?
Speaker 2: Can we say that yet? I love Christmas?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I hadn't realized that.
Speaker 2: So took so much work. So I had to bring it up.
Speaker 1: Three steps, three, three flights stairs.
Speaker 2: All right, what's next? All right? Still in the Early Window, last game of the Early Window, Raiders at Bucks.
Speaker 1: Two and ten, Raiders six and six.
Speaker 2: Bucks.
Speaker 1: We talked about the bucks amazing win against the Panthers where they were dead twice, Bucky Irving twenty five for one, fifty two in a touch, Evans eight for one, eighteen in a touch as he tries to keep his streak of a thousand yard receiving years intact. And then the Raiders on Friday, because Kelly and I weren't on air over the weekend, we just the final sequence of that game again, down seventeen to sixteen at their own five with one forty six left and no timeouts. Offside on the Chiefs to Abdullah for seven, to Mayor for five, to Bowers for twenty five. How good is here, by the way, so good to Myers for eleven, to Abdullah for seven. He does not run out of bound yep okay. To the Kansas City thirty two, he doesn't go out of bounds. O'Connell spikes it with fifteen seconds left. Why why did you do that?
Speaker 2: Just let it go to three? Kick the field goal? He didn't.
Speaker 1: So third and three at the Kansas City thirty two, they need a field goal to win. The center Jackson powers. Johnson snaps it early for no reason. O'Connell not ready fumbles. Nick Bolton recovers, and the Kansas City Chiefs after a conference. By the way, the refs got together, like yep, that's happened. That happened. Chiefs ball. The Kansas City Chiefs invent another way to win a football game. It's it's amazing. O'Connell threw for three hundred and forty yards against the Chiefs. Bowers had one hundred and four of them on ten catches. Tampa Bay minus seven is my guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right, we're at seven. There were one or two seven and a half's out there. Looks like it is pretty much seven. I did see Baker Mayfield was in a walking boot after that game yesterday, so something to monitor this week. He got his ankles stepped off. Yeah yeah, which he had that awesome run too. At the end of that. You could see him limp immediately, and he's so fun to watch it.
Speaker 1: He's so funny. Kyle Trask came in for two plays. Baker came in immediately, threw a pick but rebounded again. Thirty seconds they had in that game to get into field goal range, no problem, yep, they had all their time out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what was the story? I read real quick. He showed up in a walking boot to the press conference or something. Press conference was wrapping up. I don't think anybody asked him about Bryce Young, and he wanted to make sure to say something about how impressive Bryce Young was that day. Yeah good. Baker's getting so easy.
Speaker 1: To root for many a whole They are a whole lot easier to root for than the Falcons. They're gonna win that division for sure.
Speaker 2: I hope not. But man, I got money on the Falcons, But yeah, it is. It's starting to feel that way.
Speaker 1: Minus seven is what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right on. Yeah, I'm telling you these seven and a half. When they're this easy, there's no value. What's next? This is uh, this is when I might get involved in Gil, but you gotta watch. It would only be Bucks and I gotta figure out what's going on with Baker and how bad that might be this week? Ooh, this is big. Yeah. Seahawks at Cardinals.
Speaker 1: Seahawks at Cardinals, the seven and five Seahawks who lead the NFC West by a game over the Cardinals and the Rams, and by two games over the Niners.
Speaker 2: My futures on the Seahawks are gonna be so crazy how they play out, because I have them to make the playoffs and them to be make the playoffs as a wild card scene as well. And I have no idea where they're gonna know.
Speaker 1: Arizona's gotta be favorite in this game, I will say by a field goal. Arizona again out gaining Minnesota four h six to two seventy three, and they lost Seattle in a two fifty nine to two fifty eight total yards game against the Jets yesterday. They eke it out because Aaron Rodgers was terrible at football. Arizona minus three.
Speaker 2: Will Gil be involved with the Cardinals once again, because it is two and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, it would be. I think I will be at two and a half in a week where there's very little to choose from. That's good enough for me.
Speaker 2: Yep, I thought you were gonna like that one. Yeah, I'll take that all right.
Speaker 1: Let me just ask you this, because we talked about MVP, what about Coach of the year, Because we have pre flop bets on Mike McDonald, not Michael McDonald, not Mike McDaniels. If they win this division, which they are now in the lead for, Mike McDonald is longer than where we got him before the season. He's twenty five to one. The coaches that are shorter than him Andy Reid. There is nine coaches more than a quarter of the league is shorter. Andy Reids twenty two to one. Matt Leafloor sixteen to one. Sean McDermott. Okay, let me ask the Sean McDermott question. I'm less interested in the Mike McDonald question. I have a better question. Let's go to Sean McDermott for a second. Dan Campbell, by the way, the short shot here plus one twenty. Tomlin is four to one one, as is O'Connell. Peyton and Harriball plus five fifty, dan Quinn twelve to one, McDermot at fourteen to one. I asked this question to Drew last week. I said, if the Chiefs go fifteen and two, who's more likely Is it is Andy Reid more likely to get Coach of the Year or is Patrick Mahomes more likely to get MVP? He said Mahomes. I said, no way.
Speaker 2: Read yeah, I'm going completely on the opposite side.
Speaker 1: But if I asked the same question of the Bills and I say, if they go fifteen and two, what's more likely Alan to get MVP or McDermott to get Coach of the Year, The answer is Alan to get him.
Speaker 2: Josh Allen not even close. Yep.
Speaker 1: McDermott never gets a sniff of this.
Speaker 2: Never, I don't think he does. Yeah, that's the one bet on there. I don't know shorter than fifteen camp be.
Speaker 1: So what we're saying is if they go fifteen in two, no one's gonna care about Sean McDermott either. They might care about why the story.
Speaker 2: Is not good enough. It's interesting because Josh Allen's awesome.
Speaker 1: We just have biases we do as human being. Always coming back.
Speaker 3: Numbers. Game On said these sports vetting.
Speaker 2: Network, I'm looking for some action.
Speaker 1: Our friends at first bet happy covered side of data, unlock exclusive promotions, plus watch and wager on hundreds of exciting horse races every day from across the country, in it around the world. Sign up at first bet dot com. That's the number one st bet dot com. Use promo code vs in two hundred to claim a twenty percent rebate for your first sixty days up to two hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Head to first bet dot com today, Skill Alexander.
Speaker 1: We had tweets, very very feisty group of tweeters this morning at beating the book. Always appreciated Samuel Ciarra sports balls, he said, first time to listen live in a while. Condolences to you and your family. Thank you, sir. I bet Arizona State seventy five to one to win the Big twelve.
Speaker 2: In week three.
Speaker 1: Let's go Sundevils Isaiah. Oh, Samuel nof Isaiah has Sun Devils.
Speaker 2: No, he was an ASU student. Oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me just say this, by the way, college fooble, we'll have fu Tech on tomorrow. College football just so awesome with these playoff possibilities now and how this is going to shake out. And also so like the with the scenarios heading into Saturday, I was under the impression, as so many people were. I thought I had all the scenarios down and in the Big Twelve, right, The impression was that Arizona State and Iowa State both controlled their own destiny. But as it turned out, Iowa State did not because of a TCU Cincinnati result. And so midday on Saturday, wait a minute, it's not enough for Iowa State to win this game. They also have to have this other thing happen, which was BYU winning, which is what ended up happening, but that was the other thing. It's like people who thought they had the scenarios and it was listed in publications didn't know the scenarios really yeah, because there was too much going on in the Big Time.
Speaker 2: I saw a graphic over the weekend, but I don't know what point of the day it was on Saturday where there was like five teams listed with different scenarios.
Speaker 1: It was. It was fascinating, but ASU one game away, one win away in the Big Twelve championship against Iowa State. Jason Stark Steelers fans so he's showing.
Speaker 2: A U marks Now fans, he's.
Speaker 1: Showing both a Josh Allen and a George Pickens doing some gun thing and he's trying.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Josh Allen is doing a gun thing or he is reaching for a first out, whatever the case is. They didn't play the Bills. Let's wrong with Steelers fans so sensitive? How about y'all go Dantannon be a little less sensitive in that.
Speaker 2: You gotta yeah, we're gonna play the video. I don't Yeah, I can't remember who the guys were. Remember the video we saw earlier in the season though, the podcast talking about the gun celebrations like, okay, like the pedalties the funniest thing ever. Yeah, video, I've seen that this whole season. They were talking about the pedalties and making these motions and hey, we want to pedal pedalize. It makes sense to pedalize these guys for this. However, the hypocrisy of when we have the Patriots mascots, for the.
Speaker 1: Patriots to do an entire like long winded musket thing when they score a touchdown where they're like loading the gun with the powder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's like six guys that come out dressed.
Speaker 1: Up by colonial So some of these NFL players should do an entire or like long winded musket thing s if they get penalized.
Speaker 2: The cannon firing at Tampa Bay, like it's right, NFL. I don't know, Maybe look at the mirror a little bit.
Speaker 1: Chris Hauser needs you to do your Circus Survivor entry pieces. So need you to dos your Circus Survivor entry name so I can favorite you on Survivor Atlas Transparency for the win. Chris, you know what the you know what the truth is. First of all, it's not mine. I'm just a minority investor. I'm just there for the ride and for support. Has nothing to do with me. You know that Seinfeld episode, the dolorous Seinfeld episode where he dates the girl too long and he can't remember her name and he's too far into the relationship to ask her.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you something? I don't know our name.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I don't know our name yet. Let's get into a dolorous situation. Well wound, you buy in just after the Chiefs game.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what it is yet a week before you got to.
Speaker 1: Get into a dolorous situation. I've begun to gather my things on Twitter. Mike Marshady three. He says, it's quite literally Cyber Monday, and for a Visan pro deal that quite literally needs to be taken advantage of by going online. I think a corrected copy for the read is in order. Just saying all the pieces are there. I like when you all get mad at the promos. You're right at Cyber Monday.
Speaker 2: I've begun to gather by the things. That is a Twitter name. That is great.
Speaker 1: Charlie d Usa is showing me dragging a Christmas tree through the snow.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have watched that.
Speaker 1: Oh man, let's see Brian Schaeffer.
Speaker 2: Somehow.
Speaker 1: Gil will have the Niners in the top ten still and tell Kelly he doesn't root for them. Kidding, love you, Gil, don't root for them. I will say this though Power Rankings, the Niners listen after last night, though the window is officially shut. We'll get into this momentarily. The problem with Power Rankings once you get past the top six teams is, yeah, I know, are the Texans better than the Niners? Is Washington better than the Niners?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. I don't know that they are. Just because their records are better, doesn't I don't know that they are.
Speaker 2: Texans are still probably there are one of the most disappointing teams to me this year. I expected them a lot better than this.
Speaker 1: Kevin Ryan Gil with resurgence on Baker, I think he needs to move into Raymond James Stadium and start making progressive commercials again.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed them. I did too. I used to like, Yeah, where he lived in the stadium.
Speaker 1: Let's see, oh Todd wishingev I was kidding about being about not being a Neanderthal. I do love my Stiller yensers Brian Young arguably one of my favorite segments of the week, guessing lines. Keep up the great work, fellas, Thank you very much, appreciate it. All right, let's get to another all right. Sunday four, twenty five, Eastern Bills that rams Okay, did you see the game last night? In the wintry lake effect conditions in Buffalo? Always great to see. Game started, Niners were up three to nothing, Niners were moving the ball. Buffalo, though, did counter. End of the first quarter twelve play seventy yard drive. Ray Davison five, seven to three. But San Francisco again moving the ball. They were matriculating the ball. There you go, they were matriculating the ball.
Speaker 2: Down the field.
Speaker 1: First intend at the Buffalo thirty after a terrible illegal contact call on Tamar Hamlin, McCaffrey, who had been gashing, goes down on his own after for a five yard loss, absolutely untouched, goes down. Now, this is one of these things. This is where I was saying all year, Are we sure we are ever going to see Christian McCaffrey again?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: I kept saying it because if you have bilateral problems, meaning in both legs with your achilles, your body is going to overcompensate.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: First of all, your achilles could snap. There was one shot from behind where it looked like his achilles did. But the way he ran off the field. Remember when James Wiseman had the injury earlier this year and everyone was like, hey, do you think it was achilles? I was like, no, because he walked off the court. Fine, that was the McCaffrey thing yesterday. You're like, it could have been an achilles, but that run off the field probably is this PCL and he could be out for the year. And I have to tell you, you're.
Speaker 2: A running back.
Speaker 1: You get to this age, you got injuries. I don't know what it means for the rest of his career, I really do.
Speaker 2: It's scary. It sucked to see yesterday. And I think we're I think a lot of us are left asking those kind of questions today. Right, we said, because what a player? What a player? Are we ever going to see him at that level again? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He was great when he was playing last night. Then a delay after that injury. They settled for a Moody forty five yard field goal tried did the Niners. It was wide left Buffalo first play up seven to three, and suing drive Cook for sixty five fourteen to three Buffalo, and the route was on next time they got the ball after San Francisco punt nine plays ninety seven yards, Alan and Matt Collins from seven out twenty one to three. Nice tap of the toes in the corner of the end zone. Moody fifty five yard field goal tried to end the half short, and then we really don't have to get into much in the second half other than the first San Francisco drive where it looked like okay, maybe they can get back in this game. Deebo sixty yard kickoff return, they get it to first and gold, the four US check who never fumbles hit by Taylor Rappie fumbles and that was that I hit, by the way, what.
Speaker 2: They did not make enough of that on the broadcast. They were like, oh, it was a little clunky exchange on the handoff. No, that was an amazing hit to jar the ball loose at the half yard long.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do have to mention this. So when Buffalo gets the ball back.
Speaker 2: Said after that, after that play though, they were going to break. And I was like, there's two ways you can take what he said. He goes and there's the forty nine ers season right there. I was like, Oh, I'm like, I'm pretty sure he's talking about that's how their season's been.
Speaker 1: He meant it represented how their season's been.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, it's a little weird thing to say with a broadcast it still has got a couple hours in it.
Speaker 1: He was right on both counts, because that's that's Yeah. I don't know, but they're only here's the thing, they're only two back in their crappy division. And if the and what the Cardinals play the Seahawks. The Cardinals are favored. If the Cardinals win that the Niners are playing, who will.
Speaker 2: See crappy division or good division with no great team in it and no horrible team.
Speaker 1: It's a kind of crappy division because I think Seahawks, Cardinals, Rams. Let's take the Niners out for a second. Do you know what those teams are?
Speaker 2: Why I take the Diners out? I don't know what any of these teams are. Are they good? Are they bad?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know if thirty anyway, Buffalo gets the ball back. After that, they go six plays forty four yards and three oh five and the play of the game after a fourth and two hookup to Khalil Shakir for eighteen first in goal to seven Alan to Cooper for no game. He pitches it back to Alan, who scores twenty eight to three Buffalo. The rest was academic. Buffalo ends up winning the game thirty five to ten. On that play, Alan gets credited with a touchdown pass.
Speaker 2: He gets credited with a with a.
Speaker 1: Touchdown receiving, but not a reception correct.
Speaker 2: I would never understand how some of these stats work with him. It was like that.
Speaker 1: It was like that to a pitchy, pitchy woo woo. Remember where he threw a forward pass but then they lost all the yards on the lateral and he got Docto's yards on the bump. Yeah, it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: The one thing you will no one will be able to convince me of on that Playgi and Leaven listening to the two afterwards, listening to a Barty Cooper and Josh Allen game. I think Amari Cooper did. I think he he thinks he screwed up a play. I think he, I guarantee you he thought that play was a designed like it was designed that way and he just didn't know it. Oh, I don't think so. He was like, I saw Josh Allen run into me, and uh yeah he was. He was open, so I pitched it back to him. It was kind of a little weird. What do you think he that he Josh Josh Allen was saying he thought he threw a bad ball, so he was running after the ball. Oh.
Speaker 1: Allen first quarterback in NFL history to throw, catch and run for a touchdown in a game CMC in twenty twenty two. LT Ladandian Thominson did it in two thousand and five, but Allen's the first QB to do it. Buffalo minus four and a half at the rams Man.
Speaker 2: Good guess this opened a little bit lighter. I think it was three and a half, but we're up to four four and a half.
Speaker 1: It's all coming to me, all coming to me. Come on, value find us next numbers game, Sports work coming up the top of the hour. After a numbers game, Money moves with Stormy Bond of Tony. Stormy welcomes in Jeff Schwartz and she doesn't eat it. Every Monday, correct ye, Stormy and Jeff from noon to two Eastern, followed by prop Points with John Hansen from two to three Eastern, and then Adam Shine and meg it Rain from three to four. That's coming up at VSA, these Sports Betting Network. The other thing we didn't talk about is that well on Friday, remember we were here on Friday and you asked me, do you think what will happen first everflu Is getting fired today or me having a drink? And my question to you immediately was are you having a drink right after the show or later?
Speaker 2: And you said later, so.
Speaker 1: The everflus and sure and sure enough right after it because the news dump happens every day, especially on Fridays at noon Eastern, right when we get off air. Yep, And so you did not have a drink before everfirst was fire.
Speaker 2: I was a little insulted by how many tweets I got asking me, you know, if it was in play or not, because now clearly I had not had my first drink. But then I kind of had to eat some curl a bit when I was cracking my first beer at but right before kickoff of the Chiefs game, I was they were too far off. Not a ridiculous question. That was not a ridiculous question. We get tweets at beating the book.
Speaker 1: So now I was telling the story about how I don't know the name of the survivor entry and I was telling the Seinfeld Dolores story. Now everybody's tweeting in about Malva Harold Irving, So Malva is still alive in Survivor Charlie d Usa Malva everybody, and then we are we are thrilled enough. We are grateful that pretty much. I don't know if it's every day, but most days we have listeners waiting for us outside of the studio just saying hi, that happened to be saying we're always super grateful about it, and Dolan tweeted he said, Numbers Game crew is the best. Got to meet them Thanksgiving Day and they couldn't have been nicer. They make us smarter betters every day. Crack Man reminded me that I outkicked my coverage in marriage lol. And the reason I bring this up not only because he wrote it in because Dolan introduced his wife. He goes, oh, before I go, I want to introduce my smoking hot wife.
Speaker 2: Thought was this great way to introduce his wife?
Speaker 1: And this way he's shouting her out again on Twitter, He's always shouting out his wife.
Speaker 2: This picture is I don't know, oh man, though it looks like we're like taking a hostage pure maybe maybe we were.
Speaker 1: Paul Nelson, Good morning, Bill and Kelly. The team tied for second in the Crappy Division, almost beat the now ten and two Vikings at their place. I can't wait till the current division leader takes down those Vikings on December twenty second at home.
Speaker 2: See they got that person's get upset about your NFC West Solander. I guess yeah. I was kind to be more just asking the question.
Speaker 1: Listen, I stand by it. I don't know from week to week do you trust any of those teams all none of them.
Speaker 2: But I also know they're not all four of them or not in like the bottom quadrant of the NFL, not at all. By the way, the ten and two Vikings aren't that good either. Just want to buy that out.
Speaker 1: They're good, they're not ten and two good, I would say. Okay, which brings us to our g Bank Best Bets of the Day. Yes, I know, we have three more games to get to g Bank Best Bets of the Day. Courtesy of g Bank, the official bank of Vison. Kelly has already fired. He's on the Lions minus three, Lions minus three against the Packers on Thursday night, minus three, minus one twenty. That game's already off the three though. I think I just went twenty still out there on three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought you said I got the four. No, it's three most places, okay.
Speaker 1: I guessed four on that, And you're on the Dolphins at minus six and a half. Dolphins are playing who again often Jets.
Speaker 2: I'm really interested to see where this one moves throughout the week. But man, I think there's think Aaron Rodgers has done this Jets season's done. A must win game for the Dolphins.
Speaker 1: I'm fine getting in early on this. Oh and you made an MVP bet in the NBA. My name is Luca.
Speaker 2: They're stacking up Gil I said before the season, I'd be looking for SGA and Luca drifts. Luca missed some time coming back, his numbers have not been the same so far, but being able to grab him at seventeen to one a little bit more than a month into the season, I think it's the right timing. So far, so good. It looks like on the timing of the Yannis bet just a couple of weeks ago at thirty five to one, he's down to like six to one. So it's all you're trying to do. Look for these little drifts early in the season.
Speaker 1: And Norm Powell, after six games missed with a hamstring, showed up yesterday, scored twenty eight twenty nine.
Speaker 2: What did he score yesterday?
Speaker 1: And the Slippers winning and he is shooting a four twenty nine point six percent from behind the arc. That's my most improved player bet. I will add here momentarily for a g Bank best bets. I'm about to add the Cardinals. See, that's how much I hate the NFC West. I'm gonna bet the Cardinals minus two and a half over another over another NFC West team.
Speaker 2: Does your gut tell you the Cardinals are the best team in that division? My gut does not tell me that.
Speaker 1: My gut tells me that the Niners are the best team, but they have no players.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, that's what my gut. Because you've bet this is what this is gonna be? What third week in Arrow? You bet the Cardinals?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've bet them more than any other team this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to great success. It'd been great. All right.
Speaker 1: Those are your bet Those are your g bank best bets of the day, by the way, we of course do that every day on the show. G Bank, the official bank of v SIN best Bets, brought to you by g Bank Visa signature card, by the way, is your best bet as well. The g Bank Visa the signature card delivering one percent cash back rewards on eligible gaming transactions to two percent cash back rewards. That's two percent cash back rewards on all other eligible purchases. For more information, head to v dot com slash g bank that's vsi n dot com slash g banks subject credit approval terms and conditions apply. All right, we got other games to get to.
Speaker 2: What do we got? The crew vibes right now are like, these guys can't do this. No, this is what I did when I first started producing for Gil. All right, three games Bears at Niners, four to twenty five Easter. It always gets done.
Speaker 1: Have we ever had one show in the history where we're like, oh, we didn't get to that.
Speaker 2: What did you say it was?
Speaker 1: Was it Bears at four and eight, Bears at five and seven?
Speaker 2: Niners? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: What are the Niners to win that division?
Speaker 2: Oh? Let me look it up.
Speaker 1: Bears we talked about they lose because of the eberfluce. Caleb tour de force of malpractice on Thursday in Detroit.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The Niners lose last night to the Bills. Brack A Purty through for ninety four yards in the snow eleven of eighteen for ninety four.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The Niners were held to two hundred and thirty nine total yards. They were minus three in turnovers. They already were without Trent Williams, Nick Well last night they were without Trent Williams, Nick Bosa and Diamador Lenoir. Then they see Christian McCaffrey leave with the PCL injury, the non contact injury. He didn't return, probably done for the season, We're guessing maybe the career is threatened. Already had the achilles tendonitis and they had you know, they've already had. Brock Purdy was out last week. George Kittle missed some time with the Hammy good god. Niners by three and a half.
Speaker 2: Dead on look at you today. This this is another one that's been getting bet. This morning opened up I think both players were four and a half. Easiest week of the year to guest lines. Yeah, this is they opened up four and a half. Bears a getting bet early, down to three and a half pretty much everywhere. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can we just say that this is an elimination game. Whoever loses this game is done.
Speaker 2: This has been This has been by far your yes, yes on that, Yeah, this has been by far your best On the games that have moved early, you've been all over the movement.
Speaker 1: So when I submitted them to you last night, you were, Yeah, they all moved towards.
Speaker 2: Me like a point a half. All moves you got it.
Speaker 1: That's not good because then I didn't get the better next.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Sunday night football, Chargers at.
Speaker 1: Chiefs, Chargers at Chiefs, the eight and four Chargers in the eleven and one Chiefs. Oh I slept on this, So maybe the Packers Detroit isn't the best game.
Speaker 2: I think this is the second best, second best.
Speaker 1: Herbert in that win, sixteen of twenty three for one forty seven mcaukee had one hundred and seventeen of his one hundred forty seven yards passing.
Speaker 2: He had it.
Speaker 1: Receiving ten first downs is all the Chargers did in that win over the Falcons. Again, ten first downs, one hundred eighty seven total yards. They were out gained three fifty to one eighty seven, but they were plus three and turnovers. They ran thirty one fewer plays than did the Falcons the last fifteen years. This comes to us from our buddy Nick Whalen. Yeah, Nick, Nick Whalen. Last fifteen years, teams that finish under one hundred and ninety total yards were twenty one and two thirty straight up before yesterday's game.
Speaker 2: That's cool. Please don'll me more about the ways I lost my Falcons bet.
Speaker 1: Twenty one and two thirty that's what the Chargers bucked yesterday. Kansas City. Fourteen straight one possession wins.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: Not four Dean straight games that they won were one possession, but of the one possession outcomes, fourteen in a row they've won. That's the longest streak in NFL history. They clinch a playoff berth Kansas City by four over the Chargers.
Speaker 2: Ding Ding, dang, you're all over this one too. This was me, I think three and a half. Pretty much everywhere is where it opened. Chiefs money early, were out to four most places. Look at you man, all right. One more Monday Night football Bengals at Cowboys. They could not move this game because of the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Could not flex that we talked about this last week. Could not flex it because the Simpsons. They got too much riding on this. It's locked in. The animators got angry or something.
Speaker 2: We were too hard on this game.
Speaker 1: Four and eight Bengals five and seven. Cowboys catch the fever burrow yesterday, twenty eight to thirty eight for three h nine. They were out gaining. The Bengals were by the Steelers five twenty to three seventy five. They were minus two and turnovers, and boy did those turnovers matter, because yeah, just bad bad. You have to hold serve in a game like that. They couldn't Steelers beat them. Dallas on Thursday against the Giants, Doubtle was twenty two for one to twelve in a touchdown. I had to give one Dallas stat. I will say the Bengals are favored on the road, and I will say they were favored by four and a half because how are the Cowboys going to keep pace with their offense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is okay, You're a little off most places. Five five and a half's where they opened. Oh it's more than what I think it has been Bengals money. Early we were out to six six and a half. Boy to six and a half on this game right now.
Speaker 1: I'm with you, though I would have get I would have when you said I was off, I would have thought I would have it would have been less. But you're saying it's higher, yeah, because that is really the handicap of the game, right, Like how the one thing you know is that as bad as the Bengals defense is, the Bengals offense is going to crush.
Speaker 2: I'm writing down Bengals team total over right, now a battle half Yeah, and I and then that Cowboys offense Cooper Rush led it can't keep up. There's just no way. We'll see how inspiring. Micah Parsons was right, Hey, they're making a run. We're making it around. They're making a run. What is the line six? You said, there's six six and a half. Okay, maybe we're getting a little crazy. The're ever getting a little car all right, I'll be on the Cardinals. That's the one at two and a half. That's the that's the one that I took away from this. Kelly's got his as well. Hope you enjoy it. I hope you fould some value