Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The Emirates NBA Cup is here. You can win big getting in on the action at Draft Kings sports Book, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. All thirty teams split into six groups every Tuesday and Friday, playing for the right to advance into a single elimination in season tournament culminating in the NBA Cup Championship in Las Vegas. First time. Here's something special for you new Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. Score big with Draft Kings Sportsbook, Every point counts. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code money Moves. That's colde money Move for new customers to get one hundred and fifty in bonus bet if your bet wins when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and yans four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: And someone tweeted one of my homeboys a long distant relationship and if girl and if girlfriend told him she's not going to cook while visiting him because.
Speaker 3: He's a gainst.
Speaker 2: So every time a woman cooks for me, I send him picks. He'd be mad. That is af lol o jo. Someone responded, imagine leaving your city and traveling to spend time with your man, only to spend it in the kitchen instead. And that's what people call dating m.
Speaker 3: In a long distant relationship.
Speaker 2: If you fly to see your man, you should cook for him when you visit, should you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is that ELBASKI so if if you're in a relationship, should your girl fly to you? And should she I mean, should she offer or should she be required to?
Speaker 1: Well, it's all all of me. It's based on what I like, it's all It's based on preference. So anybody that I've dated, you already know I don't want you in the kitchen.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not with that ship.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't care about your cooking. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't care about your color and every school of skills. I really don't care if you come to me, if you're flying to me, we're going somewhere.
Speaker 3: Eve, Yes, I want to.
Speaker 1: If I wanted the dayd chef, I would have dated a chef. You want to marry a chef, I would have married a chef. So that's a requirement that I've never had. I think a lot of men, maybe ninety ninety percent of men prefer a woman that cooks. They like that, they like that prerequisit when it comes to choosing a woman. For me, That's never been my thing. I really don't care about that at all. So I understand dudes, dudes feeling the situation. But if I have somebody that I'm dating long distance and she's coming into town.
Speaker 5: I don't want to count anyway. I want to be out. I want to take you somewhere.
Speaker 3: I want to go.
Speaker 1: I want you to go put that shit on, you know, so I can see you dressed up all nights and stuff. Then we do what we need to do once we come back from our date at a restaurant.
Speaker 3: I don't want you.
Speaker 5: I don't want you slaving.
Speaker 1: If you're traveling me, you're on a mini vacation anyway, why got you working?
Speaker 3: I agree with Joe, that's that's me.
Speaker 2: I've never I'm trying to thank you if somebody has ever come to visit me in the kitchen, No, that's not a preregular for me. If you can cook, that's that's that's a bonus, but out of deduct points if you can't. Right, You see what I'm saying, don't Joe that I am And I definitely don't expect for you to come a time zone, a two or three time zones and you go, we go grocery shopping because you're gonna cook. Nah, We're gonna have a good time. We're gonna go out to eat, We're gonna go to the movies. We're gonna do stuff like that. What I'm whatever, I'm capable of doing. That's what we're gonna do. But I know I'm not. I'm not expecting her to cook if he comes to visit me.
Speaker 5: Oh hell nah, I ain't worried about that, especially do long. This is too man.
Speaker 1: We finna get the boy, finna get well. Listen, we're finna put that ship on. We're finna get out of the house and have a good time. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Hey.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna hey, listen for the step to.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get probably black diggies, My black diggies, crease some things down the middle with the starch, you know, to start some talking about.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah that nagra?
Speaker 5: What you no Niagara?
Speaker 2: Hey, you to might get a diggie. She gonna get the dickie. That's what get you wearing dickie. That what she gonna get, and plenty of it. I don't know what you're talking about. Damn bad please man, you stop playing. Hey, you ain't gonna be in no kitchen because hey, as soon as you hit the dope, Hey, she's gonna shower. Yeah boom, that's one. He gonna get dressed. We will go out to eat, right, that's two, right, right?
Speaker 3: Right? We go? Hey, before we go eat break? What's a brunch? That's three?
Speaker 5: That's three? Hold on? Hold on? How many sparks you done took in between this? In between us all this time?
Speaker 3: One want to land like two days? I don't want to put I don't want to put two many in my sister, hold.
Speaker 5: On one of the last two days for real?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thirty six hours?
Speaker 5: Damn, Hey, I need one. Hey, send me y'all you got y'all got Amazon Amazon account?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But seen your boys some of them things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never know what might come in handy mm hmm, damn.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah yeah, yeah, like like I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't know that a yeah, but I mean listen, I mean, I mean that's that's just a lot of dudes like that too, man like a woman knowing how to cook. It's something that they use and they can hang over our head like a goddamn like a like a carring ojo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened to you, Joe? You take one by twenty minutes?
Speaker 5: It yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you think, oh, Joe, I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: Hey, then all of a sudden, Hey, after double Yeah, get back from hey, get back from eating?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, hey, ojo.
Speaker 3: Before you go to breakfast?
Speaker 5: Right yeah, every every time? Every time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, may man, the trip's expansive.
Speaker 3: I'm flying down. You're flying to me?
Speaker 5: You two twenty damn? Yeah, what's she coming from?
Speaker 3: I'm Africa?
Speaker 2: Man, I feel like, hey, I feel like, hey, I give that prisoner. Would you know somebody been locked up all the time. He even though I'm a free man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, you got to get on all right, But.
Speaker 3: I got yo, Joe, I got you, I got you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mariah Care reveals she makes the makes up to three million dollars from her song All I Want for Christmas.
Speaker 3: I think that's annually, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, eat you live. Oh we can't sing that, my bad.
Speaker 2: No, because this you'll get three million and some more and some change from us, right man.
Speaker 3: That's a nice little gig man.
Speaker 1: Three and every Christmas, every Christmas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's that. It's that jam I.
Speaker 2: Mean, but that that's probably like six six months of her expenses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he got a glam pe.
Speaker 2: He probably got security, you know, he got she got yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hey, that's what we need. We Hey, we're gonna get We gotta get us a situation where we got passive income like that though, old Yoe.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, we're gonna be there. I ain't even I ain't even tripping. I told you, I told you wait about wait. By the time you get to twenty twenty six, yeah, we're gonna be just like that. But I won't be living that lifestyle as if I got it. I'm still gonna be living way below my means, but it's gonna be there. I'm gonna be gonna be able to touch it.
Speaker 2: I do bad. Hey, hey, baby, those bark though boy hotel.
Speaker 1: Hey, just just just just send your boy some because it's if you know, it's been a byt a, it's been about a month now, you know.
Speaker 5: I'm just I'm listening. I'm I'm I'm.
Speaker 3: Paul, May Lord have mercy pool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm sing. I'm sitting back. I'm sitting back, pauland right.
Speaker 1: You know you told you told me, you told me to sit back and and this and take a take a take a mental break, you know. Yeah, pop that thing at the right time. B Yeah, yeah, oh Lord have mercy.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, have you seen the viral video of a little girl in Walmart going on an epic tantrum, throwing food all over the place and shattering glass bottle.
Speaker 5: I have a question, what is this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 5: She was black? Oh damn bo look where mama was that?
Speaker 3: Man? I don't know, Oh Joe, that's not it wasn't a good look. It was bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was that bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not so sure. No, we can't show it, but every I think a lot of people have seen it. I think, me being who I am, right, I think I'm a I'm gonna go grab and say, come on, baby, we can't do this. I don't know, just as a father, not on no creepy stuff. I don't know what she's going through, but this is not look and maybe she had an episode, but I think I think in that situation right there, compassion is what's needed, but not to destroy the people, not to destroy someone's stuff. And so I think, you know, me being who I am and how I see thing, I'm just gonna like, I'm just gonna try to like, come on, we gotta go, Damn, we gotta go.
Speaker 5: That's that's just where was her parents? Huh?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I didn't say I didn't see.
Speaker 5: I think it was one of them viral moments they were. They created that on purpose.
Speaker 1: They put the doll up to do it, and they record her from from far away.
Speaker 5: Yes, to have this kind of moment you think maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was probably what did you think? She's a teenager?
Speaker 2: Probably like thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, Hey to enough, she's like they say, like actually and George say that.
Speaker 3: They seem to think she's like under the age of ten.
Speaker 5: Mm Hmma, have y'all seen it?
Speaker 2: Have a lot of them say they did, But I just yeah, I mean she ain't. First of all, o jo she I mean the likelihood of her walking I mean, like I said, I don't know the neighborhood. So maybe if somebody is from that area can know or know who she is, and maybe she walked there. It's hard. I don't know, because you know, maybe she walked there. I don't know. But me being high am, I'm not gonna let people just destroy people's stuff.
Speaker 3: Even as a child. I think you have to have an intervention.
Speaker 2: And you was like, you know, you know, you try to rat, you know, you try to reason, whether you try to ration with the person, especially a child, and let them know their there. I mean, whatever you may be going through, you try to, you know, appeal to them on their level.
Speaker 3: But you don't, you don't.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I don't know, but I just know that that wasn't the right way, uh to do that. And maybe she maybe she needs some help, like I said, maybe she was handling an episode or something.
Speaker 3: But I just I just try, I just try to. I just try to help, try.
Speaker 2: To intervene if possible, when I when I, when I think, I when I think I can or I should it.
Speaker 5: Dang mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh oh, Choe, Now it's time we got your segment back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, spello sinko.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah. This is this is what it's about. What is this is? This is what it's all about. What it's all about?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh show the first word. Let me say your prayer. Wait wait wait wait, let me see your prayer.
Speaker 5: Amen.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, Yeah, first word is draconian. What draconian? It's an unusually harsh or cruel punishment. The draconian code.
Speaker 1: Wait hey, oh no, no, no, no, draconian. D d r A d r A c O n I N d r A c O n I A N R A C. Yeah, I know, I know that one. I remember that one. I remember that one. Yeah, stop playing with me, boy, one for one Harvard education for your baby, okay, harb education for you one semester before.
Speaker 2: Okay, mister mister Harbord. Your next word is sanctimonious. Sanctimonious. Yes, hey, I was sanctified. I remember that song. Okay, sanctified, sanctimonious. Watch this, stay with me now, sanctimonious. Oh Joe, stop looking at the chat. Go ahead, I'm listening. I'm looking at it. Go ahead the chat. So you look at that, you look down, look at me, straight ahead of the camera. Oh Joe, thank you. I see o Joe, I see you looking at No, we're moving on. That's not the word. That's not the word. That's not the word. No.
Speaker 5: Hold on, I'm spelling fast as hell soon.
Speaker 3: You o Jo, were going to anachronism?
Speaker 2: Who an that's right, anachronism, anachronism.
Speaker 3: Yes, oh Joe, stop looking at it, Oh Joe. People in the check can see you looking down.
Speaker 5: Down at what They're nothing. My phone is right here. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Chat? Do y'all see? Oh Joe looking down?
Speaker 1: Hey, my phone is right here, chat chat.
Speaker 3: We look at yo.
Speaker 2: So you see I'm looking straight ahead in the camera. You're not doing that. You're looking down. People in the check can see you at your computer is down.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: You're not getting through your computer. You got the phone, you got the camera set up. You see how I'm looking. They can look in my eyes. They see you looking down.
Speaker 1: Oh ya, there's nothing down. That's what you don't understand. Hey, listen, hold on, listen to me. I'm on my laptop. When I look down, it's people's name Aaron Locke, Christian Hunter, Ashley, Tasha At Alexi Davis. The only way I can see the chatter is if I have it on my phone.
Speaker 3: No, O Joe, you just said it. Look in the camera.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 3: There your go now, don't look look at that camera. Thank you? Oh kay now, old Choe.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't have YouTube on my laptop.
Speaker 3: O Joe.
Speaker 2: You see how you look gad through the camera when I give you the word stay look oo you look.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at you.
Speaker 1: I am you on my computer. That's what you're not realizing. If I look at the camera, I'm looking in the camera. But I look down on the computer to look at your face.
Speaker 3: You don't have to know. Look straight ahead. There your gold. Don't look at that, Joe, don't look at it.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at you.
Speaker 3: Oh Choe, stop, look it down, look at your feet through the camera.
Speaker 5: I can't help it.
Speaker 3: It's what it's what I done. Oh man, give me some do work.
Speaker 1: Give my word, man, you're trying to cheat. You're trying to cheat me because I'm black. Man, God leave boy for you. Hey, why are you laughing?
Speaker 5: Man? Hey, my listen.
Speaker 1: I just have a laptop to get online on the zoom, so.
Speaker 5: Let me finish.
Speaker 1: There's no chat on my laptop. In order for me to be in the chat, I go to YouTube on my phone. That's how you see me looking.
Speaker 3: At time chat.
Speaker 2: Do y'all see how I'm looking at y'all. That's because look at y'allo looking straight ahead of me. There your go.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm looking listens. What do you need to look down?
Speaker 3: You look you're down.
Speaker 5: You're down below me. You're not doing.
Speaker 3: Ojoe, Yes, I am. I'm ready to your camera all right.
Speaker 5: Get it. You're not listening.
Speaker 1: You you the graphic the box is below me.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about the box. Don't worry about the graphic. All you have to do is look straight ahead into the camera. Oh Joe, don't look down straight ahead into the camera. All right there, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: Don't.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, We do Hey, we do the same thing every time I look at you when I'm spelling, every time all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: No, o, Joe, I'll be as give me a new set of words.
Speaker 2: We fut to pull a slum dog millionaire on you now, we mean to do a slum dog millionaire.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact. Matter of fact. Hey, I'm finna. I'm finna hit you with the.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 5: Who what's the dude? It did the dunk? We did like this? Deep?
Speaker 3: Uh something brown? What's his name?
Speaker 5: What'm my word?
Speaker 2: At? Uh?
Speaker 5: Where we at?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Sound it out? Sound it out, don't don't, don't don't do me like that. Sound it out. I'm ready, Chad, I got y'all. Baby, This is for y'all.
Speaker 3: Huh okay, I'm gonna give you an easy word.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Cack cophony, come again, ca cophony, cack comphony, cat company. Use it in a sentence.
Speaker 2: Please, is the idea that something is similar to the truth or has a semblance of truth.
Speaker 3: Co coffy, No, that's for missiles. Tude, Sorry, that's not it.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, come on, you know referee, referee.
Speaker 3: It's a blend of unharmonious sounds.
Speaker 2: I heard a cacophony of protests from OCHO when trying to discuss the Bengals losing streak.
Speaker 3: Oh hoe, spell it.
Speaker 2: Cacophony? Oh Joe, straight ahead, Oh lord, I can't get the bad look straight ahead, Oh John, I'm looking down at shoe.
Speaker 3: Stop calling. You don't mean to look at it me. Look straight ahead into.
Speaker 1: The camera, all right, But you know you don't understand. You don't understand looks straight ahead look like to me. I'm trying to talk. You can't interrupting you, so you can't understand. I have my laptop right listen to me. And I got my sony camera.
Speaker 5: Listen to me.
Speaker 1: I got my sony camera right above my laptop. So every time you call my name, I look at my laptop.
Speaker 5: It's still look at your face.
Speaker 2: Okay, like you called my name, Oh I see you.
Speaker 1: No, but your setup is oh my god, you're not listening.
Speaker 5: I don't have your said.
Speaker 2: I'm using you because okay, look straight a head, don't look straight ahead.
Speaker 3: You see how you're doing that? Now, I stay right there, don't move.
Speaker 5: I can't see you.
Speaker 3: Yes, you can't. You don't need to see you.
Speaker 2: Know.
Speaker 3: That's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: Caphony company Watch this CA comphony co company C.
Speaker 2: A C O.
Speaker 3: P A and Y.
Speaker 5: No you sure, yes, c A C O P H O N Y. That's what I just said.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you left the out oho.
Speaker 5: Okay, I left out. But you give me credit. Give me credit for that. Give me credit because I was close.
Speaker 3: Give me you were close.
Speaker 2: No burr.
Speaker 3: Some militude versus a militude.
Speaker 2: Yes, verrus a militude bear russ some militude there rush Joe. Don't look at Joe, Oh, Joe at me. Eyes eyes, I'm like judge you eyes eyes right here.
Speaker 6: Okay, ver some militude wait come wait wait, hold on, there was some militude vera yes, barah some militude vera, sir, militude. Are we gonna break it down in the syllables, okay, yes, vera v r a Okay, okay, now say the second say say say the second part of it again some militude.
Speaker 3: There are some militude.
Speaker 5: Vera okay, v r A.
Speaker 2: S A m I.
Speaker 5: Some yeah s A m I.
Speaker 6: L I t u d e.
Speaker 3: V e r I s I m I l I t u d e vera similitude.
Speaker 5: Hold on how far I was off by a lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know what, I don't really appreciate these words you're giving me.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be honest with you. I don't appreciate you give me words that I didn't even know that was in the the saurus. And I've studied the sars back to back.
Speaker 2: Oh yo, look at you. Look at hey, Chad. Look at what you're looking at me right now? You say, ain't looking at you? No, no, no, Jo, You're doing just fine. You're doing really great. Oh Yoe, Oh Joe, right here, o yo Jo, I'm looking right at you.
Speaker 5: Oh now I been.
Speaker 1: We've been doing the show for goddamn two years, and I always looked the same way down at you, and now you trip.
Speaker 5: Because we're doing Spello.
Speaker 3: What do you what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Shut up, man? Was this was this uh.
Speaker 2: Indubable mhm indubitable? Oh oh indubitable. That's old Joe.
Speaker 5: Indubitable. Yes, damn, that's a good one. Boy.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I remember this from some type of cartoon when I was a little kid, maybe Mary Poppins. Indubitable. Damn, un, that's a good one. Indubitable and I N I N D doubital d o no double I N D.
Speaker 5: Double O. Damn, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 5: I'm I'm passing.
Speaker 3: I N D U B I T A B l E indubitable, impossible to doubt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's me. That's me.
Speaker 3: That's me. That's me. That's me.
Speaker 5: That's me.
Speaker 3: You was two for five today, that's all.
Speaker 5: It's all good, it's all good.
Speaker 3: Trying to figure out how you got that first word?
Speaker 1: What do you mean how that was easy? Now that that was easy because the pronunciation. So I just sounded out the rest of them ships.
Speaker 5: Oh hell no, I.
Speaker 2: Forget what you call them. Uh, next time we go, we're gonna do cities in Florida.
Speaker 5: Okay, Oh, that's that's too easy.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna get it.
Speaker 5: Cities cities in Florida.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 5: There's nothing that's difficult where I won't be able to spell it though.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay o yo, next time we have o Cho, I mean the next time we have spell o Sinco. Gonna get it.
Speaker 5: Okay, here we go. You ready?
Speaker 3: Hello? Hello, Now it's time for Dunco Broncos Edition.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do Seacoats Bengals a district.
Speaker 5: Oh you don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: You ain't finna get done of there? S You don't know the old school Bengals. I was there.
Speaker 5: I studied the franchise before I got there.
Speaker 1: As soon as I got drafted, I went back when Paul Brown brought him over to Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: Here we go, dunk On Hunk Baby Broncos Edition.
Speaker 1: Question number one, who holds the Broncos all time record for career receiving yards?
Speaker 3: Oh? Rod Smith?
Speaker 5: Okay, how many yards?
Speaker 3: You said? You said who holds the record. You didn't say how many yards? Oh joke.
Speaker 1: Well, if I'm asking who holds the record for career receiving yards, you would think for context you would you would know the number of yards.
Speaker 2: We don't get context. We just we just give we just give you the name Rod Smith a k.
Speaker 5: A foots all right, you got that one right.
Speaker 1: Doing the two during the twenty fifteen season, which Denver Broncos defensive player picked off Tom Brady in then NF in the AFC Championship game.
Speaker 2: Bon Miller, Are you sure? I'm one thousand percent sure? Final answer?
Speaker 5: Okay, you you got you got that one, right, You got you got that one right. I mean, that was so goddamn obvious. Ray Charles could have seen that one.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Who is the Broncos first ever draft pick in franchise history? And in which year was it made?
Speaker 3: The first year?
Speaker 5: This was the This was the AFL draft, not the NFL.
Speaker 2: Draft in nineteen sixty was the first draft, but the Broncos came into the old part of the league in nineteen sixty. The first draft pick, Oh my god, I couldn't. I couldn't even begin to tell you. I don't even know her name.
Speaker 1: You don't know, No, I don't know good because the name, the correct dans you're looking for is Roger la Clerk c from Trinity College. He was the first ever draft pick in franchise history AFL draft, not the NFL draft.
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, okay, the.
Speaker 3: AFL had their own draft. NFL had their own draft.
Speaker 2: That's why they say, before the merger and during the common you know, the common NFL draft. Y.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you finna get the rest of these wrong?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Question before which Stiver Bronco player holds the franchise record for the longest interception return and how many yards was it?
Speaker 2: You hear that?
Speaker 5: Hear that not only who has the longest interception, but how many yards was it?
Speaker 2: Well, Child Bayley has the longest interception return, but he didn't score a touchdown. He did it against the Temple, he did it against Tom Brady. He picked Tom Brady off about six yards deep in the end zone.
Speaker 3: He ran it down to the one.
Speaker 5: So I'm gonna say, stop looking down, stop looking stop look at that.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: I'm not looking down.
Speaker 5: I'm looking down. Don't look down.
Speaker 2: First of all, I gave you who it was. It's Champ Bailey. He picked off Tom Brady in the end zone.
Speaker 3: I will say.
Speaker 2: He ran it all the way down to the one because Ben Watson knocked him out at the one yard line.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say one hundred and five yards.
Speaker 1: Actually, your answer is god damn wrong. The correct answer you were looking for, mister Dimmer Bronco. Mister Broncos nation was a key to leave. Who had one hundred and three yard interception return? Longest picked?
Speaker 2: He picked up, he picked up the Cowboys. He picked up Davis Bryant. But it was longer than Champs.
Speaker 3: Give me a Champs Bradley interception return in the division round the playoffs.
Speaker 1: He didn't score. We said, you said, who have the longest return? You didn't return return return for touchdown?
Speaker 3: No oh no no no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: The longest return, the longest return for a touchdown and the longest return or two different things.
Speaker 3: You said the longest return. Now give me Champ Bailey's.
Speaker 5: Hey, we not this same.
Speaker 2: Champ.
Speaker 5: When we say when we say return, you know what that means, stop trying, Oh Joe, No, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: A return, Hey, a return is not a stat. Interception return is not a stat. What are you talking about? Yes it is, No, it's not interception return for a touchdown? The count how many.
Speaker 5: Yards you you got on there?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes they are. Go look it up, go look it up. It's it's a stat.
Speaker 5: Hey, it's a stat.
Speaker 3: Actually, actually, I swear I'll tell you what I do. I'll put the three thousand dollars that I got you, that I got you. Bet. Let's bet double or nothing the interception return yard?
Speaker 5: Whoa whoa, whoa whoa whoa? Slow down?
Speaker 3: What threes?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 5: Three downs? Old you?
Speaker 2: We bet two thousand, and you bet a thousand that Odell wouldn't get a thousand yards.
Speaker 3: So I'm willing to bet double or nothing return yardist.
Speaker 1: I don't want to bet double nothing. I want you to understand that you're getting these answers wrong.
Speaker 2: That's what I got that one wrong, because chance was one hundred yards. A key to leaves On was father. But you're trying to say return yards is not a stat and it actually is.
Speaker 5: Hey, you're wrong. You two for two?
Speaker 1: Okay, you two for two, and you're finna get this wrong too, which excuse me? What is the single season sack record for the Dinner Broncos and who said it? What is it the single season sack record for the Dinner Broncos and who said it? You see what you try to do, So I need to know who said it, and I need to know the number of goddamn sacks. I'm gonna say, come on with bron Broncos Country Elvis Doomerville eighteen.
Speaker 5: Actually that's wrong.
Speaker 1: The answer you were looking for Broncos Country Let's ride is Von Miller with eighteen and a half.
Speaker 5: You were close, though you were, you were close, You were close. Here we go. There you're doing. Listen, you're doing just as bad as I was. And that goddamn spelling.
Speaker 2: And it is supposed to be a no because what you do that you added on and see what I was starting doing. When I get you to spell a word, I'm gonna say, is it the verb is a the naginative. That's what I'm started doing because you because.
Speaker 5: You do it listening. I was an English major. You can do it.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Which Demmer Bronco player was selected to the Pro Bowl the most time doing their playing career? Uh?
Speaker 5: Actually, let me let me let me rephrase that.
Speaker 1: Which Denver Broncos player was selected to the Pro Bowl the most time doing their career with the team.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say John Elway nine times?
Speaker 5: Okay, you got you got it right. Listen, listen. You know you know how you got it right because you was looking down. You was looking down at the chat. You was looking down at the chat.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no, I ain't got no.
Speaker 5: Me just like you did me.
Speaker 2: O Joe, show him just look down there. Put the put the camera down so you can see. Take it off the face so he could see. That's what's down there. That's what's on the chat.
Speaker 5: Oh wait a minute, Wait a minute, hold on, holder, well, let me show you mine. Hold on, don't move, don't move, Let me show you mine. We are you're telling me nothing. Don't look down. Look what I see?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Huh you see?
Speaker 5: You see what I seen?
Speaker 3: I want? Huh the chair?
Speaker 1: Hey, I tell you there's no chat down there. It's just that's where you That's where I see you at. Oh Joe, so again I won No, you didn't let me exalt in my glory.
Speaker 5: Hey, we got it back. We got it back. Hey, I'm feeling good. But hey, tonight tonight was fun. Boy, that was fun.
Speaker 7: It might be down here if they did anything in there. What no, mm hmm, don't worry about I'm taking out of check. Go ahead, you want some you ain't you some liquor? We will start setting up in nash room. He ain't really have my rooms over yard?
Speaker 3: Is that it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Now it's time for the last segment of.
Speaker 2: The evening Hugh at eight, Damn, boy, oh, Jo ain't cheating to his spellow, he's just looking down and seeing your video feed from zoom call.
Speaker 5: See I just showed you. I just I just proved it to you. Like it's like the box of squares. So it's like you're talking to me. But I can't help but look down at you.
Speaker 3: M h you see what I did. I ain't looked down, Yo, you look down.
Speaker 5: You were cheating.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Damn I lost my chapstick.
Speaker 3: Man Couty Lawrence said, you know it's serious when Shade hit that high note.
Speaker 2: Thanks for all the great the question. What stadium had the best facilities that you played for? Uh, we went to the Super Bowl. We had the Dolphins facility and uh and they in Western and what the Dolphins past and the Western.
Speaker 5: Boy, it's new, it's new now, it's right there, it's right there in Miami Gardens. It is unbelievable.
Speaker 1: They they they revamped everything and they moved from Weston. So they died in Miami Gardens right right right across from the stadium.
Speaker 2: Ojo back then, uh huh. And the Chargers that they are facilities within Lajorea.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I don't know how they didn't win more game than that left the boy they made I fulfill like a dunk. That thing was super duper duper upper. I mean they had cold tub, they had like three or four depth tanks. Uh. And the weather of La Joya, it was just gorgeous. Now if I had some money, yeah, La Joya saying Diego Area.
Speaker 3: I can live there.
Speaker 5: M hm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: It's gorgeous there. I ain't got no bread like that. I got Atlanta bread in Houston. I ain't got said, there goes Lajawyer, California money, right mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Quentin made said how bad people wash their hair? Oh that's a that's what you question.
Speaker 1: I mean what you mean the same way people would hair wash their hair with two hands. I mean, just because they don't have that, don't mean you got to you you don't clean your scalp.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. You ain't doing that massage of your scamp. That's it.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's about it anyway, right there.
Speaker 3: Param I do Elijah one. What's good night? Cap.
Speaker 2: I appreciate y'all for keeping me entertained with they'all show while living just Truck, the life on the road.
Speaker 3: Keep them coming. I'll keep supporting y'all. Bro, we really appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Sure, it's guys like yourself that's been loyal, that's been following us all this time, and we greatly greatly appreciate that. We definitely try to educate you, guys, inform you, and most importantly, we try to entertain you at all the time. So guys, thank you for your support. I appreciate that. We appreciate that. Tony g said, Hey, hey, who's going to get their first rank first? Both Burrow or Lamar Broncos Country.
Speaker 6: WHOA.
Speaker 5: That's a good one, boy, that is that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Well at leave Boat and Lamar got a chance to get one this year. We already know Brow ain't getting one in two this year.
Speaker 3: That happened.
Speaker 1: You ain't gotta listen. You ain't even have to say it like that. You didn't you didn't have to say it like that. You didn't have to say it was so much conviction.
Speaker 5: We under we understand, we understand, we understand. Our season is over. We come to terms, we come to grips with that.
Speaker 2: Huh No, these ain't no edible, guys. These are some gummyes that I just paid twenty dollars for a job. Our whole guy only eating twice to day. I had to go see by financial guys. So I'm only eaten twice. I'm hungry. I might order some now it's gonna be too late. Huh No, we're not. I'm ordering room, sir. When you enjoyed leave. Yeah, That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: My head says Lamar, my heart says both.
Speaker 2: Bronco Country Life, Park Wave, Truth, Shannon as Dad Tomorrow with all those TVs in stant Weston, had the turnovers count in the game.
Speaker 3: See how you see how you carry water for ball? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I want to be interested to see bro see because I'm sure with those stats, with those stands, ain't no way, ain't no way, those those turnovers man through for four ninety seven.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe and both touchdown balling you.
Speaker 1: Tall, you take, you take at least take let's one turnover, that's enough, take two of them away?
Speaker 5: They win that game.
Speaker 3: If I take two of Joe turnover the way do they win the game?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Thirty eight thirty four maybe.
Speaker 3: Thirty eight thirty four see oh.
Speaker 2: Greatest mass now Hubbard Farmer Jamis pick this week, kick me the f off KC Tampa Dever should have ls. Worst chokes in week I've ever seen. Bro bro Bo don't don't do that, And Bronco Country, we don't take no ls. All we do is winning, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Now, keep it, keep keep remember that. Remember that everybody hands go up and they stay there. Remember that, remember that. Remember this energy, remember this energy you have.
Speaker 2: MAKEU smell the older ut we made to smell the odor on offense and defense. Well riff doing hand like that, you just smell.
Speaker 3: The older ret.
Speaker 5: You're feeling good?
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, your time, Your time will shooting you. Listen, your time will soon come. You're gonna be righting cowbo with us.
Speaker 3: Oh ty bars and nobody man, Hey, bother you.
Speaker 5: Hey, your time will come.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all see I he wishing bad on me.
Speaker 5: I ain't wishing bad on you. I ain't wishing bad on you. I'm just I'm just listening to you.
Speaker 1: How much how you speak so well with confidence in your Broncos team.
Speaker 5: It's cool.
Speaker 3: Bronco Country, Okay Country?
Speaker 2: Uh, Brian Martinez said, want to let y'all know my little sister May finished chemo two weeks ago. She was officially in remission. She really loved the word y'all told her months ago. Bro, thank you so much for getting back to us. I remember having this conversation and I told you to make sure you keep us updated.
Speaker 3: So thank you, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: But the prayers will continue, and hopefully she stays in remission, and just remember, stay prayed up.
Speaker 3: God is good.
Speaker 2: Michael Moon said, why Brown's not using Nick Chubb? I mean that man had a some knee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's not right.
Speaker 3: I mean next.
Speaker 2: Right, next year, I think, and plus using for what y'all ain't going nowhere. Yeah, let's regrab this thing. Let's try to keep him healthy for the rest of the season. He gets another entire offseason to train because remember there was no training, it was all Rehabbit give him a year and I think we'll see the Chub that we've seen in the years past. Buck Eye's raid himself for the shouting chat. If you can put yourself on any team in history that didn't win a championship but had the potential to, and if they had your skills set to win, who would it be.
Speaker 3: Uh, I would say that twenty fifth that that uh.
Speaker 2: That two thousand, what twenty thirteen Ronco team that's put up all those numbers. Peyton through for almost fifty five hundred yards. He had fifty five touchdowns. I'm gonna give me some of them. I'm gonna give me some of them yards. I want some of them stats. He had five players with double digit touchdowns.
Speaker 3: On your damn mm hmm, yeah, I need that.
Speaker 2: You go still with the Bengals. You ain't going nowhere else. Adam Blade says, what's up? Bucking on, y'all? I got two words for Chicago, Ben Johnson, let.
Speaker 3: Us know what you think. I like that. I like that. I like Ben Johnson.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna get a lot of Hey think you're gonna get a lot of calls. I think, uh ag, Aaron Glenn gonna get some calls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, but I do. I do.
Speaker 2: Like the Chicago job because like the guys, like they said earlier, the general manager said, they got cap space, they got draft capital, they got young talented players. On the opposite side of football, They got a quarterback that seems to be getting better and better each week. I like the Chicago four kg said Jonathan Mingo has ten total yards with the Cowboys for a fourth round pick. Will go down as one of the worst trades of the twenty twenty decade. But that's Jerry.
Speaker 3: Jerry.
Speaker 2: Can't nobody to do that job better than Jerry. I promise you can't nobody to do worse. Tony Tone said, Debo is a perfect fit for Baltimore. I do like that, could run after the cat. He's a good blocker.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 5: I like Deebo and the system he's in.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kyle knows how to use them, you know, the right way.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if they I don't know if he he he goes back. They're that number though, o Joe.
Speaker 2: Oh Jo, They're gonna be so oh Joe, They're gonna be so far over the cap because they've been kicking the can down the road trying to get to the super Bowl to justify all that, all the moves that they've made right right, And even if you if you win the super Bowl, Joe, even if you're over the cap, you're like, hey, we got to tie a lot of this.
Speaker 3: We can live with that.
Speaker 2: We'll break it. We'll break it down and we'll start all over. But at least we got a championship from it, right, Ain't got nothing. They're gonna have to break it down, Ojo, because guess what, you gotta play party.
Speaker 3: You gotta pay it.
Speaker 2: You got d Bo making top money. You got are you making top money? You got Kiddo making top money. You got McCaffrey making top money. You got uh Big t Dove, Trent Williams making top money. You got Fred Warner making top money. You got Nick Bosa making top money. You got your both corners making top money. Yeah, damn Leonard Floyd making it.
Speaker 3: Oh show you some got to give. Yeah, some's gotta give.
Speaker 2: Mister Buzman said, uncin oh Joe. Love the show and I learned a lot from you guys. Thank you guys for the knowledge and the great fun that you create on the show. Blessing mister Buzzby, Thank you, bro. We greatly greatly appreciate that. We appreciate your support. We love to get positive encouragement and hey, just tell it, ay, if there's something else you would like to see us do more of, not a lot of.
Speaker 3: Hey, we take feedback. That's what we try to do.
Speaker 2: We try to get better, and what better way to get to get better than getting feedback on what I am viewing audience and our listening audience want to hear. So we take any comedy, we take any criticism, whatever the case may be. We huddle up as a team and we try to run better plays. That's the only way that we can get better. But we thank you for your input. Greatly appreciate that. That concludes this edition of Nightcap as the Broncos, thanks to two pick sixes an eternal at a pick Lake, they beat the Cleveland Browns by the score of forty one to thirty two to withstand career night from Jameis Winston, who was three yards short of throwing for five hundred yards and Jerry Judy had a career high nine catches two hundred and thirty five yards and a touchdown against his former team. But it was not enough because the Broncos defense was sensational when they needed to be. Thank you for joining us for this episode of Nightcap. I'm unk Shannon Sharp. That's Oho Benga Ring of Famer honoree. He's a pro bowler. He's an All Pro andy from Liberty City, guys, make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you for your lorty, Thank you for your continued support. Make sure you check out Shade by Lapotier. The holidays are pun us. We want to make sure you have a joyous infestive holidays. What better way to do that than with a bottle of Shade by Lapotier. And you can't find it any city or a state near you.
Speaker 3: Just order it.
Speaker 2: It will make sure you get it before the holiday. One more thing, please drink responsibly. Go following my media company page on all of its platforms at Shayshe Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. The newest release just dropped due to high demand. You had to glint at our system, but we got it up and running so everything is smooth sailing. So make sure you guys take advantage of the final allows of our Cyber Monday sale. Items are up to sixty percent off. Make sure you guys subscribe to get our text notification. We ranged we ran a huge flash Cyber Monday deal earlier. Five lucky people got their orders completely free. Irie Williams got a sweatsuit, got a sweat set. Andy Sarah Dakas got a hoodie. Steven Garcia got two free shirts. Jadarius Easton got a free shirt, as did Keon Prewit And of course, and that's not all. We want to give back you guys even more Now, if you spend two hundred bucks or more, you'll receive a complimentary hat.
Speaker 3: All you have to do is make sure you have in your cart two hundred dollars or.
Speaker 2: More, add the hat that you want to your cart, and when the hat will be marked three upon checkout. We've also released stocking stuff for subsche beanes, coosies, and mugs. Quantities are limited, so make sure you grab yours while supplies last. Hopefully, hopefully you enjoy this marathon. I know Constantett had a thirty day marathon. O Jo, we just completed a six day marathon. They went six straight days. Hopefully, guys, you were entertained, you were educated, you were informed. Hopefully most of all, guys, you had fun. It's been a lot, it's been very exhausted for o Cho and I, but we felt it was necessary to do this. We thank you for your support, We thank you for being there. And keeping us, keeping us strong, keeping his head up. We appreciate that. I'm uh, he's O Joe. We will see you to my rope.
Speaker 3: Now. We'll see you Wednesday as the Broncos beat the Brono. Any way. We all we do is in the Broncos because we dub. We eat a dove O buck oo. See you Wednesday, the