Speaker 1: Big Fox Entertainment.
Speaker 2: Please, I'm a Rick Burgess Show with Speedy Greg Burgess, Edie Van Adler, and Rick Burges.
Speaker 3: Are you ready, America from Virginia Beach, Baby, We're ready. I see Union, Mississippi is ready, Yellow Creek. I see Tuscaloosa Academy at Alabama soon loving the new show. They be ready to go today. There's Pennsylvania checking in. How about this. I see you in Madonna, Georgia. I know that you're ready. Fife, Alabama's says yeah, I'm ready. Laura, Mississippi, Yeah, I'm ready. Hey, how about the Toyota Plant's ready to go? Huntsville, Alabama. Let's go. Birds, South Ben Indiana says I might be n Hams. They continue to pour in from all over. Everybody's ready, gun smoke. I'm glad to know you're ready. Glad to know the Toyota Plant, Mississippi is ready to go. Everybody say I'm ready, and Brookhaven is ready. They're just pouring in from all over. Jonesboro, Arkansas. The Razorbacks say, I'm ready. Munford, Alabama. I see the lines they are ready to go. Say hey, I am ready for so here we are from Virginia Beach beautiful. The founder's in here at Regent University, and we're ready to go today. Of course we'll be. We will be doing the seven hundred Club, Speedy Greg Adler, All there, fellas hope, everybody having a good a good day. How are we? We're good?
Speaker 4: Where you at?
Speaker 3: Uh? You know, it's funny and speaking. I have just the slightest echo in my light, but it's not much. But but I'm good. I mean, it's not enough to matter.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's odd. I'm sitting here, uh, in my in my room, and it's really strange because I'm thinking to myself, can you imagine having the room next to me? And I'm screaming, I see that you're ready in Johnsboro, Arkansas. No, I cannot imagine. Are you doing it? In a whisper voice? And what now? I was? You know, I was getting pretty loud because I'm looking outside. And let me tell this, Founders in so picture this is going to help you a lot. So picture in your mind. American village.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all right, got it.
Speaker 3: That's where I am. A village. I'm basically in Virginia's American village. Okay, all right, I love it.
Speaker 4: So the Virginia RG.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Now let me tell you go ahead right out of the gate. One thing we got to get it. We got to get out off the table. And that is what did we do yesterday as far as travel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that go yeah, yeah, we got to get the whole recap.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'll run that. Let me tell you what birds did yesterday. I dropped kick Commercial Airlines. You said, I'm out, Burgess out, Birds out. You're not gonna go through it again.
Speaker 6: Sitting in that airport staring at the walls for an hour, couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: I couldn't know where to lay down.
Speaker 3: I thought to myself, I have given too much of my life to airports and we can't have it anymore. That's it for the year. I'm just not doing it. And I just couldn't you ever just get to something and you just all of a sudden you declare, can't do it.
Speaker 4: I ain't doing that again. Yeah, that's so funny. That is hilarious because I saw how it was playing out post show, how things we had to For those of you that do not know down where we live in the Southeast, we had some system coming through mid afternoon to late afternoon, and they were just kind of rolling through you know, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and whatever. And it was about the time you were going to be taking off and heading towards Virginia. And I saw what was playing out, and I went, oh, my goodness, he's gonna stay. He's going to get delayed and then get in, get in at midnight again and then have to be up and uh, I could see the decision brewing.
Speaker 3: What do we do? Yeah, I just couldn't. I thought to myself, you know, how much is my life worth? And uh? And I started looking at the schedule and I had slept for two hours and fifteen minutes. Had that hurt? And we did the show yesterday, and then the show was over, and then we did a podcast promoting the book, which I got a funny story about the book today on Less Bradford. By the way, Oh, okay, who's with me? Less, He's with me? He'll press and I have such a good one and it's gonna own you off. By the way. He caused a major handle yesterday concerning the book. But anyway, gosh, it was so good. So by the time we're done with the podcast. You know, before we started doing it, I was looking at the forecast like you were talking about speedy, and I said, you know what, there's just scattered thunderstorms just popping everywhere. And honestly, I don't mean any I don't want to be a you know, a bip to anybody or any ill will and sound like oh, but you know, some things are just logical. And I'll just tell the whole world this. If you're not familiar with our culture and where we live and the climate, honestly, if you're doing things that have timelines on them and you book flights three o'clock in the afternoon, four o'clock and afternoon four thirty, you're just asking for trouble in the summer, you know, in the summer months. Yeah, you're for trouble. And it's just our culture just just I mean, we have thunderstorms a lot during the hotter time of year. And so so I just finally started saying, uh to to the team that that that was you know, all involved, you guys, and of course you know, the show need to be on the air today for a little while and and all of this, and I just said I'm not doing it, and so, uh so I talked to Oscar in the gang that that flies us, you know, everywhere, and I said, hey, you know how far is it to Virginia Beach? Are you available? And I can tell you something. Get being able to do what we did at the office yesterday. Yeah, you know, have take everything. And then the other thing. I started worried about it. And I'm sitting here looking at it, you know, because I heard them talking about this, even getting on a plane, even if you had to carry on a piece of luggage that has a battery on it. Have you seen these carry ons that have a battery on them?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, plugging suitcase.
Speaker 3: You know, yeah, plugging suitcase. They were telling you got you can't have that, you got to take your battery off. And this thing, this thing I'm broadcasting on right now, has a big battery on it. It's got it's got a giant battery on it. And I said, you know what, I'm gonna have some t s a handle with this stuff. If I if we go in chart of the plane, nobody cares. I put this on with me. Nobody's handling it. It's going to ride in the plane with me.
Speaker 7: You can bring anything you want.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and I just and I just said I got to have the freedom of that, you know, lucky. And so the.
Speaker 4: Six sided baby brother wanted you strip search by t S I did. He really was Luckily you didn't have to do that.
Speaker 3: No, but you know, honestly it was odd someone that founder's end did.
Speaker 4: But he said, you're not getting away with it.
Speaker 3: Somebody's chat. No. What What what I'm saying is this, there's this dilemma of what we do for a living. Okay, there's the while it feels good to know that Rick's going to get where he's going on time and has plenty of time to set up the broadcast, gear tested and things go smoothly, But then there's the other side of what Greg's talking about. Now Rick hasn't been striped shirt strip search and he's not into rest. So now we don't have as much content.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you're talking about ours where content at least at least at least.
Speaker 3: So so so Honestly, because I dropped kick Commercial Airlines and and and airports, I had a relatively smooth day getting here. We got here, plenty of time, we were able to meet the wonderful people here, We were able to sit down at this delicious restaurant. I had a I had a rabbi. Guys, I was I wasn't eating at some airports somewhere, you know the lesson. I would look at it our timeline, and we go, okay, still in Atlanta.
Speaker 8: Uh, sure, you gotta compare the whole time to compare? Can you imagine when we were here?
Speaker 3: Yeah? This do you realize? Do you realize when I went to bed last night, I was still in Atlanta? I want to story, you really.
Speaker 9: Would?
Speaker 3: I would? I would have still been in Atlanta. I was going to bed, and I would have still been sitting in the airport Atlanta. Yes, and and so we just because we by the way, some of those flights did at the lay half hour here in the sto. Yeah. So yeah. So anyway, so we ended up getting here, having a great dinner, discussing what's going on. I was able to go to bed and get seven hours sleep.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, well believe that.
Speaker 3: And now I'm sitting in this nice room. Of course, I wish they had a coffee maker in it, and Brady to.
Speaker 4: Go right, the only thing missing is the coffee I'll drinking.
Speaker 3: I got you here I got Bradford looking for coffee. Hey bird, gotta have coffee?
Speaker 10: Right?
Speaker 3: All right, thanks all.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 3: We're back from Virginia Beach, hanging out here at Founders In going on to the seven hundred Club coming up a little bit later. We've been kind of looking around at the different options on how you can see it. It looks like it's a lot like our world now, guys, And I'll tell you about that here in just a minute. I do want to point to a new sponsor.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: They've been with us now for a little bit.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 3: They come from the great state of Tennessee. And I'm talking about safe step walk in tubs. What a great group of people. I mean, you will love these people. They do such a good job. Have you gotten to the point that maybe it's you or somebody that you love and stepping over into the traditional tub is dangerous? It's it's it's not something that is simple. And look, how many times have we heard about somebody falling in the bathroom and it'd be devastating. So it's just not worth it. But you know, if you love the situation that you're in, well fine, they can come and they can. They can transform any bathroom. They usually get the work done in one day, and they can transform any bathroom into a safe step in walk in tub bathroom. And we're gonna save you sixteen hundred dollars just because you mentioned this show. So why don't you call them one eight hundred nine five six twelve twenty one eight hundred nine five six twelve twenty and you can save sixteen hundred dollars as a fan of the old Rick Burgess show. See being being a fan of this show. It has privileges left and right. So we're also gonna get you a free shower package. Okay. Wonderful people, and they have all kind of therapeutic benefits too. They've got the soothing your aching muscles and joints and increasing mobility, boosting your energy, and proving your sleep safe step walk in tubs. Why don't you go ahead and contact them now, no obligation, just so they'll consult you and tell you what they can do. Be sure you mentioned us, get that sixteen hundred dollars off, or go to rickburgesshow dot com and just look there under the sponsors. So I found the coffee. Oh really, that's huge. Yeah, we were about to last. Well here's what happened here in this particular. Remember remember I'm at American Village. Now, for those of you out there that don't know what I mean when I say picture of American Village, let me let me tell what I mean by that. The picture Colonial America. Okay. Remember this is the founders in so it's all based on the founding fathers of our country. As a matter of fact, I think I'm staying in the James Madison Park or something like that. Have you seen. Hey, honestly beautiful place. Love being here. I mean it's gorgeous. I mean the lawns are manicured. I mean there's a little fountains and stuff like this. But but greg a little spook factor. Oh uh yeah. Yeah. You open up your door and for some reason you just didn't expect Alexander Hamilton to be out there. It's just now. Look it's it's it's wonderful. It's one the Britage, you know. It's it's like you're like you so, but but so it's not your typical hotel room, you know, like when you you're on the road where you go, I know where all the stuff is it's a little it's a little more like you're staying at an Airbnb, but it's not. You know, it's like you're staying Oh no, here's a better, but here's a better now a bed and breakfast. Yeah, it's it feels like a bed and breakfast, which I love. But but you don't have the typical So the coffee is actually inside kind of an antiquish looking entertainment center kind of thing, you know, normally like where the if you're in a typical hotel room, it's where the refrigerator would be, right, Yeah, And I started looking around and Bradford said, it's actually in your room. You just need to look for it. And it's it's like pushed up in there on a lazy Susan. And I found the little pot.
Speaker 4: Thing was hard to operate to get it right.
Speaker 3: But you know, one of the things, Greg, and I know you'll echo this, you'll echo this. You know, there's things in life that you just don't understand. One of the things in life I don't understand decaffeinated coffee. What's its purpose?
Speaker 6: I know, the cause it tastes so good, I mean.
Speaker 3: What is it for? Yeah, that's right up there. With that's right up there with non alcoholic beer. I don't get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't think there's a huge audience for the non alcoholic beer.
Speaker 3: I'm just guessing I'm not fresh. Yeah. I want to refreshing drink. I mean really, yeah, I think so refreshing. Rick, Why have you got beer face? I don't know. Apparently for nothing, there's no alcohol.
Speaker 7: I want beer without any of the good stuff. Yeah, just the bad stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And it's going to cost twice as much as the regular yes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so so yeah, he it's you know, are you familiar with the university that Pat Robertson created, Regent Regent?
Speaker 6: I thought that was a bank Regent it's Regions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you? Would you? Would you be a little bit shocked to know ten thousand students?
Speaker 4: Wow? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, ten thousands.
Speaker 4: That's not what I thought, right, I kind of mean me either.
Speaker 3: Anybody ever been to Virginia Beach?
Speaker 5: I have?
Speaker 3: I have not? No, Now, I think this is my first time. I don't think I've ever been here yet, Greg, have we ever been here?
Speaker 6: I don't think we have Virginia going back to the band days, yeah, us uh power coming Storm days. I don't think. I think we didn't quite get there. One time we were close, okay.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, I mean it wasn't as nice as being and you know, laying trying to fall asleep, sitting standing straight up, sitting up at an airport. Let me tell you. Yeah, I mean, you know how you make you know how you make decisions in life, and you're like, I don't know if I should have done that. I have I don't even know what that. I have, none of that feeling. I've never laid such a good decision. Yeah. Now I'm not gonna like it when that envoice comes in. But that's so far, that's so far away. I can't even think about that right now.
Speaker 8: Correct, And after what happened to you on Sunday night getting two hours of sleep, you were in a full fool me once, shame on me, fool me twice, shame on you type situation.
Speaker 3: You really were.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if you never went through that experience, then you wouldn't have done it.
Speaker 3: Probably that pretty much. Yeah, Well, it's like and everybody has their own thing with whatever you do for a living. But like I talked about on the show yesterday, we don't have margins. This wasn't a Hey, I had a bad time, but thank goodness I got a few days off. Now, you know, every single day there's a show ready to go that starts, you know, and before the sun comes up. So if you ever get to chasing it, unless you do what I did yesterday. See, I would have been like in the bed again late last night, sitting here doing this again now, waiting to try to get home again today. God knows what would happen today. And then and then by the time you get home again today, you're trying to find a way to lay down book. You're back up again, and it's and it's Wednesday, and you're doing another show and then you know, there's the Wednesday Bible Study and you just you're you're just chasing, you know, you're you're just chasing and and so so I had to stop that cycle. I mean, I'm sixty now, you've got to be smart.
Speaker 7: Rick there.
Speaker 8: How close are you to like the actual beach, Virginia Beach, because wow, the boardwalk.
Speaker 3: I don't I really don't know that answer because it was picked up at the at the airport by super nice man that that works here for the for the university and the seven hundred Club who brought us in and just took us straight to the Founder's End. So I didn't see anything other than a sign that said beach.
Speaker 8: You know, Okay, I'm looking it up right now because at Virginia Beach at the border, Okay, you're twenty five minutes away, but at Virginia Beach there is a gigantic Poseidon statue.
Speaker 7: And it looks like you, Rick. It looks it's got the beard.
Speaker 8: It's got the beard, it's got the it's got the scowls.
Speaker 4: That's the look he had at Dallas.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, that look that looks like you. It's got pronounced, it's got everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, airport saw that. Look look at it something. Yeah, it's funny you said that because I don't know who that actor is. It played Aquaman. Everywhere. Yeah, everywhere I go, people think, are you Jason Momo.
Speaker 7: It's very Jason. It's very Jason.
Speaker 3: I'm like, stop asking me that I'm not Jason tattoos. People would really get people stopped. I get that everywhere. We'll be right back hanging out at the Founder's End Virginia Beach. It's another Rick Burger show. Thanks you big with us.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 3: Okay, this this is important. This, this is this is important. Bank on yourself. Okay, listen, A lot of this old this is how you do your retirement completely outdated. There is a better way to go about it. Bank on yourself. Look this four one k stuff and the old way that you do it that you being lied to. They tell you to max out your four one k in your ora, then they make you beg for permission to use your own money.
Speaker 4: They tell you to.
Speaker 3: Defer paying your taxes by saving in a four O one K or an IRA because you're retire in a lower tax bracket. But if that were true, why are so many retirees in the highest tax bracket of their lives. It's time for you to get the truth and discover a better way to grow and protect your money. Bank on Yourself. It is the proven retirement plan alternative banks in Wall Street desperately hope you never hear about ready to hear some of the things. I can't run them all, but I'll give you some of the things. There's more than I'm even going to tell you. Guaranteed predictable growth and retirement income with Bank on yourself. Your plan doesn't go backward when the markets tumble. Your principle and growth locked in tax free retirement income. You'll know your tax rate in retirement because guess what, it'll be zero under current tax law, which protects you from the coming tax tsunami. You're in control, not the government, not Wall Street. You get access to your money for emergencies and opportunities with no questions asked. There are no government penalties or restrictions on how much or when you can take it. And when you use your money, it keeps growing like you never touched it. Now you tried doing that with a four oh one K or an ira. Let me go ahead and tell you ahead of time, you can't. Built in inflation protection, your money is guaranteed to grow by a larger dollar amount every year in both good times and bad times. Could you use a little calmness and all this volatile world we're in right now? Yeah. So you can get a free report that reveals how you can bank on yourself and enjoy tax free retirement income, guaranteed growth and control of your money. Just go to bank on Yourself dot com slash r b s and get a free report that's bank on yourself dot com slash r b s. Bank on yourself dot com slash r b s.
Speaker 8: Sometimes you wayte.
Speaker 3: Coming to you from Virginia Beach. Another Rick Burgers show, Hello America. Hope you're all doing well today. Man, Just thank you so much for hanging out with us. The sound of sly in the Family Stone for those you that are not watching on YouTube today, you know sly in the Family Stone. It's just one of those bands so influential. They played such a role and influenced so many artists. They created a vibe of funk and groove that was uniquely their own. And how about this, Greg, I mean Speedy Adler. Sly Stone is dead. See OPD got him? Yep it did you know?
Speaker 6: I put sly in there with the Ohio Players and I used to I was really young and I.
Speaker 3: Loved that music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, right there in the same run, Rick Who, Trivia Who Redid Everyday? People remake Jone Jet, that's right, Jones Jet and the Black Hearts Hell Love.
Speaker 4: When you ask a question, you don't think we know you kind of you kind of look up a little bit like what you got because.
Speaker 6: I think we actually had that record really. Yeah, jon Jet's version.
Speaker 3: You know, I've always liked that song, and anybody who ever did a cover I liked it as well. Jon Jet's probably my favorite. But yeah, Sly, you know, Sly was he was an interesting cat and you must refer to him as a cat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he's a cat.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 4: He's definitely, yeah, smooth. So I didn't know this. He had been battling this for a while CPD. Yeah, they said he struggled for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was. I was watching there's a documentary and I don't know what streaming service it's own, so that's not going to help people too much, Rick. But and it was about music of the seventies. I think it was. It's all about nineteen seventy one, and they talk about that's when you know, music in Vietnam and all that kind of started, you know, music started getting you know, it was coming out of the sixties, but that there was a lot of music done about the Vietnam War and the protest and all that. And it starts going through all the different artists from seventy one, and they spent some time on when Sly and the Family Stone kind of came on the scene and it was no and sly was he was. He was He had a little bit of prints to him, like he would just get off by himself and get all his little instruments around him and he would just create and uh, and he was. He was unique. There's no doubt about it. But so eighty two years old. Of course, for some reason, I don't think people like sly Stone turn eighty two. I don't know why. I don't know why I have that attitude.
Speaker 6: I still see him on the Don Kursion's Rock concert in the seventies.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's on Apple TV Plus. It's called nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 5: Rick.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, look at you, Adler.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 3: So that means Speedy won't see it because they'll have to pay for it.
Speaker 7: Okay, what I got that?
Speaker 3: I got it. You don't have. You have Apple Plus.
Speaker 7: He's got the try.
Speaker 3: I've got it. No, I've had Apple Plus.
Speaker 7: For years, free trial going. You're on the trill.
Speaker 3: I got Apple Plus. You know crazy, By the way, how many people when you first looked down and saw the headline and I'm guilty of this here from you know the founders in Virginia Beach. Uh. When I first saw the headline when you sent me show prep, Speedy, I thought that sly Stone was dead.
Speaker 7: No, no, thank goodness.
Speaker 4: You know you referenced Prince and Fox Fox Nation Text Nation is saying that he Prince came out said he was heavily influenced by Slying the family Stone.
Speaker 6: Well also not just Prince.
Speaker 3: Rick.
Speaker 6: You can hear the influence with Howard Akoff Junior with Late Night Snack.
Speaker 3: You definitely hear. I got the video sent to me and I've been listening to it this morning. You can hear the influence. Rick. You know how you got to stop with this midnight snack song? Greg? You just got late night snack?
Speaker 4: Yeah, late night?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: You had midnight like yesterday, late late night. It's late night snack.
Speaker 2: Yah?
Speaker 4: Sorry, Rick, Greg, you know how much we were going through pre show.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: And what do you think was battling me and you and talking and trying to cuest to get stuff up out of his laptop. Came late night Snack and he wouldn't stop playing it. He and he at one point got up tried to dance.
Speaker 6: Yeah, turn here, turn there, Yeah, dance step step of the day.
Speaker 3: Greg, yesterday, mister not snack.
Speaker 4: The entire time yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: I was wrong. It's late night Snack, Rick. I've only seen it one time. Cot me some Cotan some slack. Yeah, I got it. Hey, guys, how Jr. Late night snack. Thank you, Thank you. Greg heavily influenced by Slot in the Family Stone. Yeah, did you ever? Was there ever a side of you, Greg on this kind of stuff where you always add I know you. This is a yes, you found yourself kind of wishing you'd been hipping up as a white dude for to be invited into the slide in the Family Stone. Yes, that like you were in the band. Yeah, they would mix the white guy in there from now and then.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you.
Speaker 3: Can't just be any You can't just be any white. No.
Speaker 4: I want you to looking just the way you are.
Speaker 3: So so now I find myself on to transition to the fact that Deon Sanders got health concern since we're talking about health. But I was going to go to Los Angeles. I'm just now seeing this headline speeding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Dion, I don't know what's up. You know he lost his toes to Oh yeah, blood clouts last year or right.
Speaker 3: Before, I can't remember. Mm HMMU is it is it the same time. I haven't really saw the headline.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, his boys are kind of sending out some it just like some cryptic messaging or something when nobody's not really sure. They're not when he's going to not sure when he's going to return. But it just said from health concerns, and I don't know what that is.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're looking at this the headline, I mean the actual story you sent me, Speedy. It says, as you said, unspecified health issues. Even as their annual slate of summer football camps got underway. You said it, he's absent, But they're not saying anything other other than unspecified health issues. It seems like if it was just his feet again, they would just say that, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would think so. I know that there was a lot of concern. The reason they started taking all that is the blood flow, all his toes and stuff. You know, the lot of that was documented on Coach Prime. That was on Amazon Prime. And and how the you know, the the rehab and and how the trainers are helping and and all that, and uh, he tries not to use it as an excuse, but he obviously has a limp and everything else, So you wonder if if that's gotten worse.
Speaker 3: But but they're not saying so.
Speaker 6: Some are wondering if if it was the suffering from Draft day trauma.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, Greg Man's down, buddy.
Speaker 3: But but looking by the way, Greg, does anybody know about Dion Jr. Because he's the one that's commenting the oldest son is Dion Junior? Is he the one that does all the video the video stuff. I think got nothing? Did handle all their social media?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 4: One was the safety, one was the all I'm video, I'm documenting everything. He was really good at that. Yeah, and then Shador and then then I think that's all the boys, right, and then I think the rest of you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it must be Dion Jr. Because says he appeared on a YouTube live stream. That sounds like you'd be the guy that does all that, right, Yeah. And from the family of State in Canyon, Texas. Did you know that's where the family of State is?
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: And he said his father was was in his room and feeling well, he'll tell you soon enough what he's going through or what he went through. That's according to Dion Junior. Oh wow, So I don't know what that. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 4: You know, his son is the safety you know, he he was some somewhat overlooked at times because your door was such a standout, and I didn't he get a free agency deal or something and didn't it didn't I hear the Bucks were like really impressed with.
Speaker 3: Him, like he was he's doing it very well. I thought, So that's correct. Yeah, Yeah, I guess we can come back and hit a little more of this. But LA looks good.
Speaker 4: Hey, it looks great, this.
Speaker 3: Los Angeles thing, guys, I mean this is just turning weirder by the day. Now. The Marines are going to deploy to LA to help up see if they can't quell some of this anti ice, the rioting that's going on. But Speedy, you were telling me in the break that right now that like the left government, the Democrats of LA and of California are trying to pull you. Does everybody remember back that, Bob, Yeah, when we were we were just overwhelming a wrack and he was acting like we weren't doing anything. Yeah, and there was parachutes coming down in the background they're doing And then I guess closer to home. They're doing the twenty twenty thing again. There's nothing going on here. Why are you acting like something's going on with the Thing's fine? Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: Maxine Waters trying to to bust up in there too. It's just it's just all so strange, Rick, And and now more has come out about what originally was taking place the raid. It wasn't about that. That specific raid wasn't about going in and getting the legals. It had to do with a lot of there was some some cartel action going on. It was a criminal investigation and they were going to get who they were after.
Speaker 3: That was the original.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, seeing that everybody's trying to claim is something else. But they came out yesterday, the White House did and say, no, let me tell you what we were actually doing. Uh, and uh, how you can defend some of these criminals. I have no idea, but they're trying. But yeah, the hey, there's nothing to see here. It's all peaceful. When there's cars burning in the background, that's just kind of peace.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, Loraine, Yeah, the Maraines. Yeah, you should have seen them pulling in.
Speaker 8: Meanwhile, Gavin Newsom is suing Donald Trump, is Hey, Gavin Newsom says, this is a manufactured crisis. Trump is creating fear and terror, and uh, it's illegal that he sent military into He can't send any he can't send the military into any state he wishes.
Speaker 7: So this is a step towards authoritarianism.
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, And so yeah, Newsom is actually suing Trump.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, Right, we'll be back more than Rick Burger's show coming up. Hanging there, We'll be right back.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgers Show.
Speaker 3: All right, we're back. I'm actually at Virginia Beach. I'm hanging out at the Founder's in the comfort here. Wonderful food, good night. The food was good last night and settled in just the incredible host everybody involved with the seven hundred club, I mean, just first class everything, you know, and those of you that just joined us. I just couldn't. I couldn't do it again yesterday I couldn't do it. H dropkick punted, canceled the commercial airline tickets that were the schedule. It just looked like it was gonna be potential for more disaster for no other reason. You know, when when when I get in a buying We got an email about it today I find myself leaving, you know, the doing a little bit better, and I just start surviving and I become this vagrant in these airports like I'm living and never to be home again. And so so anyway, didn't do all that. I'm here. Everything is smooth. It's been wonderful. So I'm so grateful and I'm gonna be going on the seven hundred Club. I'm looking at the schedule speedy that you have and I have, and we did a pretty good yesterday. People sent us all kinds of different ways that you get the seven hundred Club. I think they're a lot like us. Now, you know, we we no longer live in the world of Hey, so what do you do for a living? Well, we do a radio show though, that is accurate. That is accurate the old days when we just did the show that was on radio stations. That we still have that element and I love that element. That's that's our you know, that's our DNA. But now you know, there's streaming apps, there's YouTube, there's the podcast archive every day, and the archive audience is getting as large as the live audience. Everybody's in that world now, so you just put your content out there. And people kind of go and consume it. I actually had a conversation about that with them yesterday. They're like, oh, yeah, but our days of Hey, we're just on some on TV stations. We're on a little bit of everything. So look for the seven hundred Club. I would just say, do your local listing. It'll kind of show you where it airs in your area and how the different ways to get it, including on demand. So it looks like I'll be going on looking at their eastern time zones. Remember these are Eastern. It looks like that I will be on somewhere between nine am Eastern and ten am Eastern, somewhere in there for about for about seven to eight minutes.
Speaker 4: And we're ready to go.
Speaker 13: Here.
Speaker 4: We've already changed one of the TVs to Live the seven hundred Live the seven hundred Club. Uh that that channel. So we are we are ready and sitting back and can't wait to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, let me say this to the audience. You're in for a treat, because see right now they're having to deal with me. But really I'll be exiting about halfway through this show, which means they'll be able to do whatever they want, and there's nothing I can do about it. And the worst part is for me, but good for you is that they do the show live, and we do the show live, you know, for a central time, so they're going to be able to watch the seven hundred Club right in the middle of the show, and and and and I know that I'm not going to farewell. I know it's going to go poorly. Yeah, I know we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we can't wait. We're gonna hurt.
Speaker 3: We're we yeah, we're we right now. But when I leave, y'all become they.
Speaker 4: And the word the word challenging and stuff that we did yesterday, we won't bring that up again in but I sent Adler video yesterday just in case we needed it. But I thought you paid attention pretty well with Tom our super our chief engineer, super Tom. I thought you did good. Obviously you're on the air, so you were paying attention. But I videoed it, and you did work in the word challenge with Tom yesterday that we gave you. I won't bring it up again, but I thought that was pretty good.
Speaker 3: Buddy. What what are the words I'm supposed to say today? I forgot?
Speaker 4: Well, we won't bring up one that is that which one you brought up?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not even sure what that means. I'm not either. And that's when you went with fungus.
Speaker 7: Say fungus.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not going to say fungus.
Speaker 6: I think that was one about large wind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, yeah, yes, say a large wind came through and I wanted to run, but I didn't started rating.
Speaker 8: He's Virginia beaches. Wow, large wind? Why did he just say large win?
Speaker 4: Guys, you get down there. You hear it breaking large wind? I said, breaking in front of it. Yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: But who goes on the seven hundred club AND's just breaking wind?
Speaker 7: Funny, just sneak it in, is what we're saying. They won't even know.
Speaker 3: They'll know. I I'll tell you one thing about Let me tell about the East Coast people breakfast at seven. I mean come on now, I mean late.
Speaker 7: That's a little late late.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah so so so. By the way, I haven't had anything to eat, so just know that.
Speaker 4: Oh oh no, you're normally you're already wandering around going what we got?
Speaker 3: You missed it? Greg?
Speaker 4: You find out Greg's hitting hidding something from everybody. He's snuck in here.
Speaker 3: By the way, I noticed that one of the one of the cans or chalk covered peanuts. Greg claimed to his own. He'll do that.
Speaker 6: We're down to about a half can.
Speaker 3: Hard.
Speaker 7: I brought in some more peanuts just now.
Speaker 3: They're in there. Why don't you them? I mean, if you want.
Speaker 4: We can't get we can't get by. You've dumped half one of them. You dumped.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Do we want to see Rick getting trained on the thing that he's using right now?
Speaker 3: Yes? And I want to see when Rick goes to makeup.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yes, I want to see that change.
Speaker 4: You're gonna hear a couple of voices in this. The first is super Tom, our chief engineer, who has so much, so much patience when it comes to us.
Speaker 3: Let's call him out.
Speaker 4: And there's so.
Speaker 3: We're in it.
Speaker 4: We're in a we're in an office. We're in an office. There is the the COMERCE unit is on the desk and it's plugged in. He's got a wireless system that Rick's gonna use, and he's using now and and he's he's going over all of this so Rick knows what to do. And well, we'll play just a little bit of it. We only got about two minutes ovate and this is the WiFi.
Speaker 14: This is how you're going to connect back here. Okay, so I would this button, will turn it on. It could get bumped on your bag. So I highly recommend when you get to the hotel room, plugs up and let it start charting.
Speaker 3: Did you do that? Did you do that? Rick? This is that's an important piece.
Speaker 14: Yes, okay, I don't know how to get this on the hotel wi fi and we don't need the hotel WiFi, so unpredicted. Yeah, that's why this so so just so you know, turn it on.
Speaker 7: That's cool.
Speaker 3: I'll let you turn a hold of push that button and hold it in. See.
Speaker 4: I thought this was smart. I thought this was smart of super Tom. And he said, Rick, do things yourself, because you know classic burdens, because you've already stopped paying attention.
Speaker 6: You ever see when they throw stuff to a gorilla and let him play with it, looks like, yeah, it takes a while to boot up here. You can pull through it if you want. It takes a minute a little longer than even Tom thought. Hey, let's call Tom, who held We're wide over now?
Speaker 3: All right? Exactly?
Speaker 6: So does it find the strongest scene or always.
Speaker 3: Come in and it's Verizon's Verizon. Here we go. It looks like camera better.
Speaker 4: But you went through the whole price, and I think you paid attention.
Speaker 3: Buddy.
Speaker 4: We're on right now. I mean up to this point.
Speaker 7: Buddy, you had some cords to plug in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I didn't want to let y'all in on this. But the first time I plugged it up to test it, because the only way I could do that and have time for prep was that I didn't fly commercial. Yeah, because if I'd have flown commercial, I wouldn't have prep time of any Uh. It didn't connect the first time. What you like, you know that little thing, the little thing that has it my cell signal? Yeah, my wireless right, it didn't. It didn't find the other unit.
Speaker 4: Oh no, did you panic for just just a second? Did you panic?
Speaker 3: Just slight? I wish you to watch me calmly, go in, go in the bathroom, set my stuff up like it didn't happen. And then I came back and just started all over again. And then and then it said I see.
Speaker 4: It, Okay, just need a little bit of time.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 4: I'll get impatient when it comes stuff like that. But you did good.
Speaker 3: Would you, but you kind of wanted it to find it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you didn't really like that, I'll give you that.
Speaker 7: But now that you're set up and good, we're very glad. You sound great. This is probably the best back and forth we've had on location. Obviously careful.
Speaker 8: Oh it's working flawlessly, Yeah, Adler, nothing could go wrong.
Speaker 1: The top of the hour, this is the Rick Burgess Show. God fearing and America loving the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 3: Alright, America, here we are a brand new Rick Burgess Show. I'm on location in Virginia Beach at the Founder's Inn, Regent University, going on to seven hundred club promoting Men Don't Run in the Rain the book Speedy, Greg and Adler are there at Master Control. I'll hand the show off to them about halfway through today. I can't be responsible for what happens after that, Okay, I mean I I don't know what will take place these three? How about it if it's not if I'm not mistaken, and y'all correct me if I'm wrong. I don't know that the three of you have ever done a show together without me or Bubba or someone in the room.
Speaker 4: Well, we did the kickoff hour a few times not Adler.
Speaker 7: So but maybe not because we did the kick off.
Speaker 8: That might have been when you guys were down to just one and you're like a Adler, can you come in? So it's not just Speedy alone on the kickoff hour, So you might be right, Rick.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, So I first have three of you. I don't think the three of you have been unattended before. I really don't have individually sweet and even in two of you have, but the three of you, the three of you in the state right now, the three in this room are in that room house party you and I feel confident about it. Matter of fact, there's an email that that might even tie into this. Gonna get a few emails here, so these are emails coming from you. If you want, if you're learning to be considered to be on the show, you need to put in the subject line hey bird, Hey Bird, have that in the subject line, and that way I know that you're good with being on the show. Now you've noticed because I don't pay attention that even if you asked me not to mention your name, I will anyway. So just that, just keep that in mind. Okay, all right, hey Bird, Hey Burge, what would your dad, coach say about the fact you'll be wearing makeup today on the seven hundred Club. This is from Gary. Hey, it's not that Gary. Remember this. And a lot of you think I'm exaggerating. Greg knows I'm not, and I think by this time, Speedy and Adler know I'm not. This book could not be out right now if Dad.
Speaker 6: Was a lot more mad about that than the makeup.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so now Dad would this is how this would go. I'll tell you Zach how it will go. And Greg, you know this right now? Now? What what what are you doing? Well, I'm gonna go be on the seven hundred Club. You gonna be on the seven hundred Club, Yes, sir. You are gonna be on the seven hundred Club, Yes, sir. And then he would say, well, if they do that, have anything else to do? Why would you be on the seven hundred Club. Why they won't, Dad, I'm gonna be on there. And I said, I just want to prepare you that when you know that, and I gotta get this, let me tell you what I'm doing. And then, of course at this time I'll be doing makeup. Makeup, Yes, sir, you gonna sit down and get makeup, Dad, When they put you on TV, most people put makeup on because of the lights and all the you gonna sit down, put makeup on. You can't go in there without makeup. Why you gotta have makeup? And then it would be a whole ordeal about why didn't I just tell them I don't want to put the makeup on? Because? Hey, you think he would? What if he was on seven o' club.
Speaker 6: He would ask you if they were doing a special segment on Lauren's something like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, he would.
Speaker 4: And doing a special segment, but you know, every now and then he would surprise you. At least my dealings with him, he would. He would surprise you and go, no, we're I could see him almost going no, we're their guests, so we you know, we want to do things their way, you know what I mean? There's a there's he treated you different than most people.
Speaker 3: Buddy.
Speaker 4: You don't have to go yeah, I think we know he.
Speaker 7: Loved you.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 4: Part of my Hey, part of my enjoyment today, Rick is watching your baby brother rolling over into the camera shot all the time and trying to stay inner, you know, like focused. It's it's pretty funny. He uh, it's pretty funny. He's fidgeting and around.
Speaker 3: He don't know what to do with him.
Speaker 6: Tell me one time, we need to get Spetty some rubber bricks to play with.
Speaker 3: Now where we just making stuff up on you?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 4: That's awful, huh boy?
Speaker 3: Something. You know what he said to me, He said, look, what were they gonna do? Put makeup on you? Who's gonna help you get the skirt on? Yeah? You know? And and and then then and you know what he said. We know what he said about Speed. I said, they're gonna put make up on Speed too. And he said, well that's fine. That maybe something he enjoyed were in prop Go ahead, getting getting this a lot, getting this a lot. I am getting video after video after video, and I guess add I may start to send you some of these of men that are not running in the rain and and it's it's turning out to be hilarious. So this one I love because this is our brother, Big Black out of Huntsville. Yeah, he said, hey, Bird, hay Bird, just so you know your dude, Big Black did not run in the rain. A picture. Look, he sent me a picture and he's soaking wet. He said, I had to get my garbage. Oh no, he was pouring down, he said, but like a real I slowly walked to get it. I got it. I even stopped by the mailbox ahead and got the mail before slowly walking into the rock. And he is soaking wet.
Speaker 4: I have a friend of mine that I mean, he's got like, you know, you know, corporate type job where you know you dress up.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, you look nice for the day. You know.
Speaker 4: They don't have a park, never had. And it started raining and he still walked and he said his dress shirt what and dried to About ten am that morning, he was just soaking wet.
Speaker 6: If you get a good soaking and your at work with no change clothes, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Hey Birch, Hey birds, this one's from Davis. I'm sorry to hear about your travel struggles on Sunday. I was flying into Pittsburgh on Sunday night and it seemed like every single flight was delayed in Atlanta. Yes, we've been there. By the way, this trip would have taken me to Atlanta. That's what we're gonna do it. I was supposed to get into pitt at nine pm, but ended up landing around midnight. Hey, now here's what I enjoyed hearing about how you found comfort and food, because right when I found out my flight was delayed two hours uncontrollably, I went straight to Buffalo Wall Wings and crushed wings fries and topped it off with two Krispy Kreme don Oh my goodness. Just no, Just know brother that you were not alone on Sunday night, and I'm glad you eventually made it. I love the show. And this is from Davis. Thank you, Davis. I don't know what it is, Well, you know what it is. I think. Don't you think you're so miserable you have to do something to bring you some sort of joy. It's like I gotta find some way to make this situation better now, Adler, this is the one involving you. Okay, Hey bird ha Birge. This is from Everett. Hey, Birch a Birge. First off, I want to say that I love the new show, but I mainly wanted to comment on how much Adler has matured over the years on the show Look at You. While he still gets mad when you bring up his height or lack thereof, he doesn't yell as much as he did on the old show. Thanks for your attention. God bless all of you, loving what you're doing. Adler, is this was this something you have? Did you make a decision?
Speaker 8: I'm just an example of like maturity and grace.
Speaker 6: That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 7: And in handling my emotions. And people say that to me all the time.
Speaker 6: I hear that about you a lot. Yeah, I really do.
Speaker 3: By the way, say this before we go to the break, and thank you for your hayburd emails and if we can get some more, and we will. But Adler put out yesterday? Is that available to everybody?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 3: The I know were you have eclipse one hundred days of the of the Rick Burgers Show. But you had put one out a while back. What was that at show fifty? Yeah? That was fifty Yeah, And so you put one out yesterday of the hundred days. So if people haven't seen that yet, where is that?
Speaker 8: That is on our YouTube page and it'll be elsewhere today as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Facebook, Yeah, and I put it on my Instagram story a quick link to that too.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: That is well done. We've done a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I wasn't kidd when I said we do all that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it seems like it's been that long.
Speaker 7: And that was everything.
Speaker 8: Okay, So I made a highlight reel of like the first fifty episodes, huh. And then I made a highlight reel of episodes fifty through one hundred, and that is on our YouTube page right now. And everything in that most recent one happened only in the last fifty episodes except for the snowball fight. There's a one second clip of the snowball fight between Greg and Speedy, and.
Speaker 7: I forgot that. I forgot to put that in the first through fifty.
Speaker 8: Everything else is fifty through one hundred and boy, we are busy, guys, zy lot going on.
Speaker 3: I always got We'll come back. Thanks for being with us, Thanks for the emails. We've got more things to cover as the Rick Bergner Show continues right after this.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 3: We're back. Thanks for being with us. On today's Rick Burgess Show, I'm coming to you from the founders in Virginia Beach. Speedy, Greg Adler hanging out there at Master Control. Thank you, super Tom the engineer. Not trying to brag. We're not done with the show, but apparently I am able to listen because I got myself on the air from here today with zero help, not trying to just not it's not just what I mean.
Speaker 4: I don't what happened.
Speaker 3: I bet you if y'all were gambling people, a lot of people lost money today.
Speaker 4: I will say this. When you sent me a text and said or the staff, hey, I'm about to attempt to sign in and log in and get going. I thought you're gonna call me first and go, hey, now what do I do?
Speaker 3: And then when you just.
Speaker 4: Said, hey, check one check, check, check, I was like, oh my goodness, what I'm pulled up on my phone case you're ready to go. Tom's already checked in, says you're sounding good. Just wanted to make sure everything was okay. I think he's even surprised. That's why is he pleased he is? He seems pleased through text. I mean, I don't know how I can know that, just he seems happy. He gave me a thumbs up, which I think that's happy.
Speaker 6: He said it was so easy even a cave man could do it.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Greg, appreciate that. Always there to encourage Greg MyPillow dot Com, slash big Vox. I want to tell what's going on there right Now now I want you to think of the best sheets you've ever slept on.
Speaker 4: All right, I thout it, all right, got it?
Speaker 3: Great? Take that. Multiply that by ten, twenty or one hundred.
Speaker 4: You got to be kidded.
Speaker 3: That's what it's like slipping on my pillow. Geez a dream. Bed sheets, the best bed sheets ever, and right now you can order them in any size, any color, just forty nine ninety eight. Now, this is this is an absolute steal. Now these are four hundred thread count sheets made from the absolute best cotton in the world from Geeze. Now we're talking about queens, We're talking about kings. We're talking about what does somebody know what a split king is? What in the world is that that? Yeah, he does have one. Okay, got it means got it like any size in any color forty eight. So go ahead and order now, stock up because they when they're gone, they're gone. Okay. And of course he's still talking about Lindelle. You know, he gets he gets involved in everything. Make America healthy again with RFK Junior, the Rev seven energy drink there is. It's powered by go b HB, no caffeine, no sugar, good grape flavors lemonade, green apple, and Greg's favorite blueberry citrus. Oh yeah, and then so so just use the code big Vox get thirty percent off on that. All this is at my pillow dot com slash big box or go to Rick Burgess show dot com under sponsors.
Speaker 6: I'm glad that you got all that stuff now. But I just like that original pillow. That's not a gun. I cuddled it really is it really is?
Speaker 3: Of course you were great. You're skeptical of everything anyway, Yeah, Greg, an epiphany would be Greg you going, I'm not skeptical, You're more always skept Okay, So, like you know, you know, like we've you know, we're used to being on the road together and doing stuff and knowing this. You know, with this book tour, it's been you know, it's almost like Speedy has to hand me off to others, which I know that's not your favorite thing, Speedy. There's a bit of helplessness there. I will tell you that that Les Bradford being on the road with him is is interesting, is it? Do you know? Do you know he's an early riser, He's he he's got his own quirks.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 3: I want, I want you to know this, you know how we were sharing stories. I don't know that we've ever and he's not here right now. He's I think he'll be in here just in time for me to talk about what he did yesterday, which it is hilarious. But did you did you forget this speedy? Greg? Maybe I don't know if you know. Did you know that at one time he was an aspiring actor? No recommends that.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: I knew he was doctor death on the football. We got that from his mom, from his mother.
Speaker 3: Did you know that at one time that Les Bradford was like a child, like a child actor actor is one of them that was really into it.
Speaker 4: That's your favorite, Greg.
Speaker 3: He was kind of like a little Jason Bateman. Did you know this?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 4: He was some of his credits.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, listen, listen. There was a time when what I was about to say to you guys is I mean, like you're so unexpecting this now. For those of you that don't know this, Less Bradford is part of the team at Ironhill Press uh and and he along with Andy Blanks you know who has second hand embarrassment along with Speedy and boy, Andy just had a tough one. Have you heard Andy's Lady story?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, please? We got that about that?
Speaker 7: I don't think so?
Speaker 4: Oh goodness, okay, So anyway, anyway, the fact that actor makes it even better.
Speaker 3: I know Greg, so we're just casually, you know, making our way up here, and you know, we're we're talking to each other, and Less just felt like that he didn't want to send me to the uh you know, without having somebody drafting with me on this book. I think he thought I would get up and keep it up.
Speaker 6: But anyway, he was a no brainer to go with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, my goodness, Hey Speedy, did I not flip the right switch with Greg on this one? Oh? Yeah? Yeah? You're so he can't still over here? You're so excited what I'm going to say next, You're not going to believe, okay. At one time, Les Bradford was flying to New York City, where his agent would take him out for auditions for commercials and movies and TV shows as a child actor. Like what he's like, He's like a and and at one time for a summer he lived in New York City going to auditions all all summer as a child actor.
Speaker 4: What we just learning about you?
Speaker 6: I hate to I hate to point out the obvious. So he had a lot of exposure and really got after it. Evidently wasn't very good actor. I mean because he did.
Speaker 3: You know that he also do you know what he became a teenager that he also went to Los Angeles and lived out there as well.
Speaker 6: How about that? No, I got to get some stories from yall.
Speaker 7: That so he's a failed child actor. I did not know that.
Speaker 3: Well, I let's call it.
Speaker 4: Maybe he had he found other interests well and decided to maybe not pursue that one came doctor death.
Speaker 3: Well, y'all about to feel real bad, real bad.
Speaker 4: Not me, because I'm not on him like I was. Joe Greg said he wasn't good.
Speaker 3: I was kidding. Apparently nothing that. I don't know what he You know he did do some commercials, by the way, clap your hands for he did. He did a commercial as a basketball player, I think for for Dick's Sporting Goods.
Speaker 7: I heard he was in the My Buddy commercial too.
Speaker 3: That is correct, my body, he's the little boy. If you look at the little boy in the My Buddy commercial, it is less brave.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you this, he'll he'll protect them.
Speaker 4: But they are there's footage out there, I tell you.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see there.
Speaker 4: He's trying so hard to find it.
Speaker 3: Okay, So but he had he actually got offered a role when he was a teenager. And this is where y'all gonna feel bad. Unlike us, Less when he was young, actually was devoted to his faith and he he actually could not sit right with the role. And it was going to be a pretty good role for him, because he didn't get a piece about it and he and he turned it down. That probably would have been the step in the right direction for him, and he turned it down.
Speaker 4: Mmmmm, do you feel real bad?
Speaker 6: You may know him as Joe the Policeman and What's going Down episode and that's my mom.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry. Last, he's not in the room. He can't defend himself nothing.
Speaker 3: Greg, Greg and also Greg. He's made a bit of a bit of a shift in his career. He's now a singer songwriter and just released his new song Afternoon Snack.
Speaker 4: So Last, we just having fun with you. It's such a tough ra It's all right.
Speaker 3: But I thought he was going to come down from my room. Probably not. Now, We'll be.
Speaker 1: Right this is the Rick Burgers Show.
Speaker 3: A right, America, It's another Rick Burgers show. Thanks for being with us live from Virginia Beach. Now, the rest of the guys are still back at Master Control. But I'm here going to be on the seven hundred Club coming up here in just a little wall, so f y on that check local listings. Of course I'll be I won't be on the show for the rest of it, which I'm leaving you with Speedy, Greg and Adler. Look, who knows what will happen. You'll have a blast with it. And Lord Willing, I'll be back tomorrow. But Less Bradford has just made his way now down to this room here at the Founder's in Regent University, the home of the seven hundred Club, and and he's he was listening, by the way, So.
Speaker 4: Let's was there was Was he really listening?
Speaker 3: Oh? No, yes he was.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's hold on, let's see if I'm doing jump now?
Speaker 16: Uh Less, Good morning, Speedy.
Speaker 4: Hey buddy, I'm so sorry, man. It's nothing like being talked about and you can't defend yourself. Sorry about that, you know.
Speaker 13: I was just sitting down there in the room and I was thinking, I thought I was just having a good conversation with Rick yesterday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like friends. Do you mean that's right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, see I can relate.
Speaker 6: I can relate to this subject because I too was in a movie.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: You may have saw a tangled web up. I played Carjack victim. Plus I was in third grade. I was the defense attorney. We had February was on trial because it only had twenty eight days. Yeah, we've heard. I saw that, so I can relate.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, would you like to tell the guys who was in the movie that you turned the roll down because you're a commitment to the faith?
Speaker 13: Well that was That was another movie that that I turned down, Rick. But the movie that I was actually in was a movie with Ben and j Lo. You may remember it, uh as one of the worst movies ever made, by the way.
Speaker 3: A minute a minute, I think I remember this less Bread for you.
Speaker 13: Worst movie ever made? Called Gee?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, what you were in that?
Speaker 3: What? What? What was your what was your character? I don't think I've ever seen it, but I know they caught a lot of heat. They say, I've got terrible reviews.
Speaker 13: I think it was it was awful. Yes, you can't even say the name. I mean, I went out and filmed for about two or three days with with Ben and j Lo in a scene that uh my, my character name was high school kid number four.
Speaker 17: My goodness, number four, number four, number four, I remember that number four.
Speaker 3: Less. Did you ever get any roles as a child when you did The New York Summer and all that?
Speaker 13: No, no roles there. I attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and it that was That was the time where I realized, you know what, the theater is not for me. There's a lot of weird stuff as a kid, and so I left kind of the theater scene at that point, moved back home, played sports, and then after that moved to l A.
Speaker 4: Yeah, take that, Greg, that sounds good to me. That's when he became dark.
Speaker 3: What was the sporting good store? What was the sporting good that you did get a commercial as a basketball player? Right?
Speaker 13: Yeah, it was a Nike commercial for Dick Sporting Goods.
Speaker 6: Oh back to the j Lowe and Ben movie. Did you make the final cut? I mean, oh, yeah, yeah, he was high school kidding. But a lot of times, you know, like when the product comes out of good roles, sometimes yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was in there.
Speaker 13: So, Greg, what you're talking about is, you know, you film for two or three days, everybody has their role, and then when they do the final edit, you know, sometimes you make it, sometimes you don't. For me, I made the final edit, but the speaking that I did was not in the final letit. But you'll see me in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, less Rick Rick, you can't see this, but Texas Nation just sent the cast for the movie he's talking about, and it has Less Bradford High School Kid number four a screenshot of it that's almost as good.
Speaker 8: As I found Less Bradford's IMDb, and all it says is Less Bradford is known for Jigli.
Speaker 7: Two thousand and three.
Speaker 4: High school Kid number four, number four.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So Lest at a young age, you just said that this is not for me. How do you end up doing? Obviously you you did Youth Ministry and still do Youth ministry, the YM three sixty, that's been what twenty plus years now, and then you you know, Ironhill Press was established really for us to start you know, Themanchurch dot Com. You're doing more than that now, and of course you have the Men Don't Run in the Rain. You guys have published that. But but what how did we transition from less Bradford child actor, less Bradford teen actor to where you are now?
Speaker 13: Number four, number four. Well that's a great question, Rick, I mean we're sitting here about to go on CBN. Man, I guess all all roads glad to hear, didn't it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 13: For me it was it was something Yeah, seven hundred clubs, something I enjoyed doing as a kid. Wanted to go out and do the West coast thing, so did that. But man, I was always interested in business and where my faith intersected with that was you know, first job out of college was with a ministry in Birmingham, Alabama that allowed me to work in a business position while doing ministry. And one thing led to another and started ying three sixty and then uh twenty eighteen linked up with you, we published our first devotion and here we are.
Speaker 4: Wow, make fun of that way I would find something, Yeah, he will, don't worry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, we think it's a little boy. You were precious in that, my buddy, commercial really were in natural less. Do you want to when did you learn the difference between the time zones in the East coast and uh in the time zone, in the Central Central time zone. When did you learn time zones?
Speaker 13: I don't like time zones. I've always struggled with them.
Speaker 3: Rick, Yes, you do.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of mess.
Speaker 3: It happened, Oh we know what happened yesterday?
Speaker 6: Yes, so he stayed on Central all.
Speaker 3: Right, so we we I was on the air and I must have said, and here's the good news, guys, I have good news about this show and what we do. People do listen. Yeah, sometimes I think they don't, and I wonder why they would, right, Okay, so yesterday we said over and over again, you can get a signed copy of Men Don't Run in the Rain. And the cutoff is five pm Central six pm Eastern.
Speaker 4: If I remember that, Yes, yes, not that hard.
Speaker 3: We're in the lobby checking into the hotel and all of a sudden I hear from one Less Bradford, I let the sign thing go over a little bit. I need to cut that off, you know, so we be sure that we can get them out for Father's Day. And he cuts it off. Okay, we're there and I look over him and I said, you realize we're on the East coast. Now we're on Eastern time zone, no less Bradford cut it off? How soon for the Central times for everybody? How soon did you get cut off?
Speaker 13: Is about thirty minutes early.
Speaker 3: Well, thirty minutes early because he thinks he thinks that he thinks that it is past five.
Speaker 4: He thinks he's gone over thirty minutes, when really he.
Speaker 3: Was short and got it. He was short thirty minutes. I said, you realize we've changed time zones. And people started like, we started getting emails and I started getting text to people going, hey, man, it's supposed to still be available, and that's what you get for last minute?
Speaker 13: I kid you not. It was one minute after we turned it off. Rick got a text, Hey, why can't I order the book? What's going on? And so we had to, you know, get checked in. I couldn't do anything about it at that point. I had to take my computer to dinner last night so that at the dinner table I could turn the book back on.
Speaker 4: Oh no, and yeah, unless you know what it's saying, no good deed goes unpunished. It let me get this right by you volunteering to go on this trip just to make sure Rick, you know, make sure he's on schedule and everything goes well, he's found out about that you're you were a child actor and you messed up on the signing, and if you would have just stayed home, none of that would have happened.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but then Rick wouldn't have any coffee to drink this morning either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: You still being for it. Here's what was shocking, and I think it shocked us both. Okay, that was kind of a funny thing, but we think how many people can that really affect?
Speaker 18: It was?
Speaker 3: It was a half hour. Yeah, how many orders came in when you turned it back on?
Speaker 13: Well, we had probably ten to twelve orders. One had ten books in it. One had a lady calling leaving voicemail saying she couldn't get the book. So we turned it back on, and guess what, I left it on for an hour after I was supposed to do after that, just to make up for it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, speedy, they have voicemails and iron Hill like a woman going, well, it's clearly I made it and now I can't find it, and I don't know what I'm going to do, and she's all upset unless it's to call her and turn it back.
Speaker 6: Oh, of course she waited to the last minute.
Speaker 4: What Greg, But it was under the time limit though, I get that people.
Speaker 7: Need to get it in. Okay, Well you know, on time you're late. It's what I live by. On time you're late, I leave that way.
Speaker 4: Right, guys, that's right, and fifteen minutes to get it.
Speaker 3: I just told the guys, I've already told him. Have you not been impressed with how first class this operation is here? Though?
Speaker 13: Well, it's been great. They've been awesome to work with. I'm really looking forward to the show here in a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, well where we got it on in the studio.
Speaker 3: Also, I want to say this before we go to break, we should get some of the podcasts that we've been waiting on this week too. I'll tell you more about that we come back and we'll get into some other stuff. So let's thank you, Buddy and Speedy know that everything's under control. Less has got it. He doesn't know his time zones. He's got everything in. Yeah, he didn't know.
Speaker 1: That is the Rick Burgess Shows, My apology, The Rick Burgers Show.
Speaker 3: And here we are live from Virginia beach uh and uh and having a blast. What a beautiful place. The weather looks looks good here in Virginia today. What a beautiful location. And we're I'll be here for you know, this segment of one more and then I'll start the process of getting ready to be on the seven hundred Club and I will hand you off to the guys by the way, just found it. Also on the break Less Bradford was down to the final audition Greg for the movie Tom and Huck.
Speaker 6: Tom and Huh was he gonna play Huck?
Speaker 3: Which one were you playing? Yeah? To be Huck Huh. He was playing the character Ben. Tim and Huck got down to the final audition and they flew some kid in from California because Less did not have strained experience a little less. It was what were you eleven? Twelve and uh? And the guy said, you know, if you had a little more experience, this would be your role. But you know you we we're gonna be moving quick. We don't have time really for somebody we need to coach up. So they brought in the kid from California and broke a little Less his heart. Oh he was. He was so close to being the key key rolling Tom and Huck also let me one of the things one of his friends Greg, Okay, it's not God. That was you know, Mark Twain.
Speaker 7: Was in the book. Yeah, yeah, the movie The Kids Disney.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a couple of things. Doing a little little bit of housework. So seven hundred club, we're doing that now, you know, we did. We did eventually cut off the signed option for Men Don't Run in the Rain because we we can't get them by Father's Day if we would go any longer, even though you did get an extra thirty minutes from Less because of his stapse on confusion. But the book, of course is readily available, so that's still there, and you can still get the book. It's still available, no problem there. We just can't do sign copies. Also, these podcasts, you know, we did another one yesterday. You know they some of them will drop a month from now, but I think a lot of them that we did back early, some of the bigger ones are going to be dropping this week, you know, like the Art of Manliness and Men in the Arena and that the other one, and some of those. So look for those, matter of fact, the Art of Manliness, Manliness and it might be today. So just look around if you want to see those just just kind of be aware of that. So and then we'll seven hundred club. Just check your local listings. I'm scheduled to be on there between nine and ten Eastern time, so eight and nine Central and then they do replays and delayed and all that. Just just look at your local listings and there should be multiple options. So looking around today though, before before I leave you guys, a couple of things we needed we need to hit on. So where where are we on Elon Musk versus Donald Trump? Uh? It said that they're starting to signal. The headline that we have here today. The story says that maybe the feud is softening. It is what what's going on with that?
Speaker 6: Did he did he tweet tweet trong X whatever you do. Didn't he put something out today? Positive?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: A little bit so Trump yesterday he held he held a news conference and boy, there's a lot in there. Uh, and we'll try to play some of that. But he was asked about is he if he was going to get rid of his tesla or not? And uh and then he was uh. He then he said he wished Elin the the best. He said he wasn't getting rid of his tesla. Or whatever, and ADL, I know you had something ready here. I'm not sure what this one is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's asked, do you plan to speak to Elon anytime soon?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 7: And here's that answer, him on.
Speaker 3: The phone anytime soon? I know which one? Do you plan to speak to him on the phone anytime soon?
Speaker 15: I haven't really thought about it. Actually, I would imagine he wants to speak to me. I would think so if I were him, I'd want to speak to me. But and maybe he was already called. You'd have to ask him, ask him whether or not he's already called. But uh, i'd have no problem with it. Well, I don't want to say that, but you know, but I would imagine he'd want to talk to me.
Speaker 4: Uh. And he went on to say that he was not going to get rid of his tesla.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And he said he had many places, he just didn't know where it was going to be.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then he went on to say that he wished Elon nothing but the best or whatever. He seems to be playing kind of high road here and so, uh, I think Elon put some emoji or something. I don't know that that indicated possibly there were signals of the feud softening. Maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Elon did erase the tweet post whatever you want to call it, in which he said Trump was on the Epstein list.
Speaker 7: He did delete that tweet. Of course we all saw it. The whole world did.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah, matter deleted that right right.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was with this thing with emojis, and you know that I do. I personally do not believe that a straight man should ever send an emoji to another straight man. You know, that's my rule. And but but my confusion on the face emojis, I never can tell what the facial expression is.
Speaker 4: Tell my wife that all the time. Rick, I'm like, well, I don't know what that means.
Speaker 3: But okay, yeah, well some of them I can't really tell. Like I'm looking him like is this emoji around or his eyes or his eyes looking up? What does that mean? Are you upset with me? Or are you am? I? Am I annoying you? What does that mean? You know how? I would know what it would mean? If you would just text me what you mean? Yeah, that would help. That would would help, That would help. Yeah, I'm like, okay, let me And if I could just say this, hey, fellas. If you're gonna emoji and you don't agree with me, that's fine. There's no man that should use praise hands. I'm just telling you, Okay. If women want to use praise hands, that's fine. But there should never be a man sending another man praise hands. That's believe. That's got to stop. Okay, today and I and I've received a few praise hands for some good news. Do not send me praise hands. Okay. Now that's not inner circle people, because they wouldn't been the inner circle if they were sending praise hands. I mean, hey, hey, we can't send praise hands to each other. I'm just gonna I don't. I mean, I'd be willing to make that law.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 4: Text Nation is doing nothing but sending emojis. Some of them are pretty self explanatory. That's your favorite one on you.
Speaker 3: Now, Now let me tell you this. Greg has never sent me an emoji, but if he did, he only has two that he uses. So I'm they're very easy to understand. Yeah yeah, yeah, so so speedy. I know that you mojo the Dallas Stars, you know, and I think I did. I don't think I did. I just went to a g all I did, except they got beat and lost their coach.
Speaker 8: But there to one last night, six to one, yeah, one to six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so that's not me though, So Dallas Stars did that.
Speaker 19: You?
Speaker 3: But I think the Stars are out. This is the Panthers versus the Oilers.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, correct, yeah, yeah, the Panthers. Six to one in hockey is an absolute blower.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, big time. Does it surprise you after you saw Edmonton that that the Panthers are that good that they could beat them six to one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, you know, learning a little bit more about hockey, I'm sure this happens from time to time. The series was one one and then this happened. So now Florida is up to one. Uh so it's still a great, you know series. But yeah, quite the blowout though.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, well I thought I would throw a little something out there for you. Thank you, Rick. And did you see that? Out of fortune?
Speaker 4: Murray State beat Duke and the Durham a super Regional So now they're they're the last team to punch their ticket to the World Series. So now the field is complete. So congratulations to Murray.
Speaker 3: Not exactly. I basically gave Speedy a green light.
Speaker 4: Updated somebody, Buddy, that was that was ten seconds. I don't even know if it was ten seconds, Rick, I mean, you don't hear of Murray State making it to the series. It's the first time in program history they've made it to the World Series. It's a really big deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Rick, and a lot of British skate. Well, you know what I will care about. I'll tell you what that coach at Murry State will defend his grounds crew. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: That's not what Murry State, Buddy, Bill, Murray State, I don't even know about Curry State.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't he talking the Florida coach for that? When I was Coastal Carolina.
Speaker 1: Coastal Carolina, he was the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 3: Welcome America to a brand new hour of The Rick Burgess Show, Speedy, Greg and Hadler. There they are back at Master Control, a birge here at Virginia Beach. Here, I am at the founders in Regent University seven hundred club. Here. In just a few moments, it has been my last segment hanging out with the guys today, and then I'm turning the show over to them. I don't know how what's going to happen after that. You know, we all got to take care of them, keep them going. I'm sure they'll do well. We have come to the conclusion that this will be the first time that the three of them have done a show together. They've all done shows by you know, to two of them, but never has Speedy, Greg and Adler been in the same room together and been left the entire show. So so enjoy that today. And Greg's already see what happens.
Speaker 4: He's got a bowl of peanuts, He's got a couple of cups coffee in him. We have vox seats about an hour away. No telling what they're gonna bring. I'm sure fretters are involved, so pray for us.
Speaker 3: Rick and I do want to tell the folks in the vox seats, now, look, Greg, Speedy, and Adler, you're you're gonna enjoy yourself. I do apologize that we're not. I'm not there today. And you know the thing about we try so hard to not put them out so early that you have, you know, an unaffair, unfair advantage to people that seem to kind of camp out and try to get the seats, and then we want to do them. But we also want to don't want to do them too short, because we want to give you time to plan in this particular situation. Really, they didn't start laying out the pee our tour and all that for the book really until May. So by the time we were talking about it in May and all these things started coming in of things I needed to do as part of the agreement of promoting the book, you guys had already booked the month of June, and because we released June at the end of April, Is that right, speedy, Do I have that right? Yeah? Somewhat, And yeah, so at that point, you guys had already booked your seats and this was the day that the only opportunity we had to do the seven hundred Club based on their schedule too, So I do apologize for that, but you're going to be in good hands and you're going to have a blast. And if somebody wasn't going to be there today, I'm probably the least important as far as you guys as far as the enjoying getting to meet folks, because let's face it, everybody gets plenty of me anyway. So you'll have a nice time and you'll be part of kind of a unique day today of getting to enjoy these so plenty of it. Yeah, look, if you want, if you want a spoonful of birds, you got all you can stand well show.
Speaker 4: I mean, so, I know that that Rick not being here is a handle, but we'll try. We'll try to get through it and let him have a good time. We'll do some burgess ball and you'll be missed for sure, but we'll try to piece it together and get through well.
Speaker 3: Ill you know, we all hate that, you know, anytime, and it's just so hard to do anytime people are coming to the studio and anybody on the team it's not there. It's not good, it's not the best thing. But and we apologize for that, and and I hope you'll but I know you're going to have a good time. I'm not worried about that at all. Let me tell you about this new deal we've got. And I noticed you guys going through it yesterday and I saw Adder, you know, loading his sweet van with Mando.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gregs hold now, yeah, I'm looking at.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is it in the way of his peanuts. But speaking of that, Greg, Mando is designed for men to be I noticed that matter of fact, we actually gave something to Adlin for a moment he disappeared.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it went to work so hard.
Speaker 7: Not true?
Speaker 3: Rick.
Speaker 6: Here, here, this is on the package. It says for pits, packages and feet, So this is a full body.
Speaker 3: It is you know, that seems to be the link.
Speaker 6: I've seen a lot of products on TV that I didn't realize people's body stunk so much.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, we send this to that And I know, I know, I'm just saying. I know, evidently it does.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Greg, let me tell you this is the endorsement they were hoping for. Yeah, it right off the thing. I mean, that's a good thing. Why did you give him this copy? Why did you give him the stuff? He grabbed it? Go to go to shop Mando. That's m A N d O dot com. As Greg very pointly told you, it is designed to be sure that no part of your body stinks. Thank god. It twenty percent off if you use our code big Volu smell better longer, and you can get twenty percent off right now now. If you don't love it, which I doubt, but if you don't love it, they will refund you within sixty days. Adler. Are you familiar with the with the with the mandelic acid.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, he's been preaching.
Speaker 3: That this year. It's a science space formula. It's pH optimized and capable of blocking odors before they even start. Now, as you know, some of the other deodorance bad side effects, and the other deodorance also just mask odors. Not here. It's this is a game changer, So go right now to Shopmando dot com. Shopmando dot com used to code Big Vox for twenty percent off and plus free shipping. It's like Greg Burdes said, we all stink. Yeah, okay, so this is safer. Like Adler's been telling us for years. He was ahead of this. Now you've got a product. Yes, that's why.
Speaker 8: It's all about aluminum, no illuminum, no baking soda and reduces chafing.
Speaker 7: It's like this product was made just for me, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and it helps us now because now you don't stink. Yeah, yeah, we benefit chafed. Don't you think man do Don't you think Mando should just do a portrait of Adler and just above it just his man doo. Yeah, I'm a man. Steaks No more steaks, no more. By the way, just want to tell you, I know you want to say that. Can I tell you one thing that I have enjoyed? And I'm kind of almost I'm at the point today, fellas I kind of wish that I did the show from a hotel room. I mean, I mean, this is the coolest setup. And by the way, my bathroom how many how many paces refer to the bathroom? Maybe maybe ten? Ten paces to the bathroom. I've got my bathroom here. Once we figured the coffee thing out, now that was a problem one issue though, and if it had not been for a protein bar minute ago, I was about to get angry. Oh, we are struggling with food. We're having a bit of a food struggle. I quite figured that out yet, but I'm sure they're about to take care of that. And I need that green room. I'm about to go to to have some food in it. Oh, I'm sure that will be.
Speaker 4: They'll offer you something before they start putting makeup on you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, seven hundred clubs when they put that tissue around your collar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, last night would also like I'd also like to remind all of you because I got my hair just perfectly like I like it. And uh and now I've set headphones on them. So if be looking for the big gap in the top of my head when I go on seven hundred Club, because I will have headphone hair. Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Well maybe you can kind of run some water through it or something. But on the way out. Now, look, I know on air the word challenge, we won't kind of go there. But if if maybe in the green room they have some snacks, you know, could you maybe look good? Could I have some of these?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: What about some of these?
Speaker 4: I'm about air. I'm just talking about in the green room. I'm talking about on airing.
Speaker 3: Think I'll ask a lass and he worked it in the ministry of the seven hundred Club. Just be right, just say it to them.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, just I mean, can I have something?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: If this are all these? Are all these for us? Or okay, now.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm telling them about men though.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing that either, I said before we go any further. No, I don't have Mando samples.
Speaker 4: Right, well, okay, all right, so I got bar I think I have to go. Okay, yeah, yeah, you got to go. You're supposed to twenty five minutes past the hours when you're supposed to be down there. We got you on in here. We won't be able to hear you, but I know you're going to do great.
Speaker 3: Well. Look, I got to trust you, guys. Let me tell you what this. I don't trust you not to get in trouble, but I trust you to do a show that everyone will enjoy.
Speaker 4: Okay, right, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 8: Well, now we can finally talk about nineties hip hop and nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's for me. Thank you, Erica, take care, take care of these guys, and Lord Willing, I'll be back with you tomorrow. Nay, you're ready to be on the seven hundred club. Thanks for all of you with your response to men Don't Run in the Rain. It's been overwhelming and thank you for that and hopefully looking forward to spending some time with all of you back at Master Control tomorrow. Our thanks to the folks here for their hospitality. We've had a great time.
Speaker 1: This is the Rick Burgess Show.
Speaker 4: All right, Derek Burgess Show, twenty minutes past the hour, A good time. Gang all up in the house. I'm speedy, there's Greg, there's Adler. Rick on the Live seven hundred Club as he is in Virginia right now. You've heard him come from the hotel room with the least Bradford iron hereel press, make it there, making sure everything is working great. Should be getting make up on any second now and next hour, uh somewhere floating in that hour. They can't give us a hard time. He will be on and so we can't wait to see that. Uh and then him be back Lord will and tomorrow kind of recap everything and so hey, you never know, this is the first time we've all been hanging out doing this, even though we've been on the air many years together. It's like Daddy has left the building and we're home alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was surprised. And we made it through those segments with no technical problems.
Speaker 3: Everything. Yeah, sounded I think pretty decent. Yeah, well, you know, I mean I'm not bragging.
Speaker 8: That's question for when Rick is on seven hundred Club. I know we have that channel on the screens here on TV. Can we get audio from that TV?
Speaker 4: We cannot, Okay, now we cannot. Unfortunately, if you turn it up and don't just do like a TV, I know it won't come.
Speaker 3: Through the board.
Speaker 4: I don't believe so, but maybe we can check.
Speaker 3: With Ton.
Speaker 7: Mocking him.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Yeah, it was see. You know, the first thing we're gonna do when Daddy's left the building is we do on screen phone powers. I mean right out of the gates. You actually invented it well with the kickoffile. Yeah, and I would get nervous because you never know. Eight eight eight six Big Vox. That's eight eight eight six two four four eight six'. Nine we'll let those phones start, ringing we'll go to.
Speaker 3: Them but, no you're.
Speaker 4: Right during The kickoff hour we started doing them live and. Originated, yeah the. Kickoff everybody play, nice you, know let's, listen let's not get. Crazy greg seems to think crazy is. Better and there is up to a. Point point up to a point and you have to keep dumping them in the you.
Speaker 7: Know, yeah that's if it's a dump button.
Speaker 3: WORKING i think So greg turned it.
Speaker 7: On, yeah you might have to take a dump right. Here let's do some colls.
Speaker 4: Okay uh eight eight eight six two four forty eight sixty nine eight eight eight Six Big. Vox and speaking Of Big, vox The vox seats are open today at the top of the. Hour who do you think is in the group that didn't didn't hear the hype About rick not being, here and it's gonna be at that door so.
Speaker 3: DISAPPOINTED i.
Speaker 6: Know it's like the TIME i Saw kiss the last. Tour they had makeup AND i didn't know That Ace frehley went in the band No more because we didn't have social. Media then showed up at the. Bout, well, Yeah Vinnie benson came. OUT i don't know who was you.
Speaker 4: Can't it's gonna be. Similar since you're A burgess you have. One by the, Way, Yeah i'm gonna, say, Well rick's not, here but Here's.
Speaker 8: Greg it's like WHEN i Saw lamb Of god and didn't Know Chris adler wasn't drumming for him at the.
Speaker 4: Time you didn't know until you got.
Speaker 7: THERE i didn't know it TILL i got.
Speaker 4: There, Yeah, yeah it Was Art.
Speaker 7: CRUISE i was, like all, right he's, good but he's not the same.
Speaker 3: Name as, me same name and can play. Well excited about, him it's.
Speaker 4: Fine unscreened phone calls three three four checking. In that's the area. Code that's kind of what we. Do welcome to The Rick Burgess. Show what's?
Speaker 20: Up, HEY i just.
Speaker 5: Want to, say Since Papa bears has off to you, know do seven hundred Club cabby the first ever to spend The Wilson's he ain't, There.
Speaker 4: Oh do What? Greg greg, says, Now, Oh i'm so.
Speaker 6: Sorry the reason we cain if we, did if it wasn't a day that we had people coming to spend the wheel, anyway.
Speaker 4: That AND i, MEAN i guess we could approved money. Giveaway you didn't say you're, right but you know outside the Big vox seats, today that would be In Burgess. Ball that would be an extra.
Speaker 3: Which we didn't.
Speaker 4: Get i'm sure he would, say, yeah, man go, Ahead that's WHAT i got him. Doing, Anyhow let's go to two five six checking in what's up on?
Speaker 3: Screen unscreen phone. Calls Rick. Burgershaw go, ahead.
Speaker 5: When mama and my daddy is, gone we go to the liquor.
Speaker 4: Cabinet, Boys all, Right, greg do we have one of those around?
Speaker 8: Here were you hide away from.
Speaker 3: Us in my?
Speaker 6: Office there's? That oh, yeah that gives. Somebody, Brother well you want throw.
Speaker 7: That away with seven in the, morning, Guys, no it's just for.
Speaker 3: Look, Yeah i'm.
Speaker 4: Not let's go to four o four unscreen phone. Calls you're live on the.
Speaker 3: Air go, Ahead, hey morning, man this is.
Speaker 12: Time, hey back in the, Time rick And bob, DAY i could have listened.
Speaker 5: To the kickoff hour for five.
Speaker 13: Hours you guys were.
Speaker 3: Awesome well, straight.
Speaker 16: You'll be.
Speaker 12: Fine you guys will be fine.
Speaker 5: Today don't even worry about.
Speaker 3: It Thanks.
Speaker 4: Tom that's a day wer right.
Speaker 3: There oh, yeah it's been around. Wrong let's go.
Speaker 4: Up that's just make. Time, hey he's Not. Larry let's go to four seven eight four seven eight checking.
Speaker 3: In what's up?
Speaker 21: Speedy, Hey, Larry karvin has a presnt ask. You you, know he wants to know exactly when you're coming over so she can get the roasted to get you can get your roast a day aheaded hide.
Speaker 4: Ray well you know that's a great. Question, larry AND i do have your. Cell i'll call. You, uh we get we need to discuss. This uh while that calendars are crazy When, larry but uh but we got to get over to, you my.
Speaker 3: Man so tell HER i will. DO i will promise her.
Speaker 4: This we will not do a last, second last.
Speaker 3: Minute we're coming.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow we'll give you guys a couple of days heads.
Speaker 3: Up is that? Okay but she.
Speaker 21: Must get Some groceres before you guys get.
Speaker 7: Here, yeah it'll be sometime this. Year it won't be this.
Speaker 4: Week oh you went year? Year, okay, yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh well we Got june teenth coming. UP i Know larry's a Big june. Teenth go, right we have.
Speaker 4: That uh, okay, Well Ry, larry we'll give you guys at least a week or two heads, up But i'll be in. Touch and thank y'all so much for offering up to. Hostess this is gonna be.
Speaker 7: Fun everything is all set up and.
Speaker 21: We are ready for you guys to come.
Speaker 3: Over oh well that's. Great, yeah this is.
Speaker 4: Fine we're. Excited thank. You larry, there he is right. There kroenly wants to know she's Got. Yeah did you know that she's From, Murphysboro.
Speaker 3: Tennessee?
Speaker 4: Really, Yes brian with our film get there that we've been talking about a lot with The zebra and all. That he said they actually called him and reached out and said that she was from.
Speaker 3: There, Really uh.
Speaker 4: Huh he's been interacting with him a little, bit And larry's From. ALASKA i, think SO i know that's where you moved. From he, likes let's go to six six two over To. Mississippi what's?
Speaker 20: Up oh, YEAH i think all guys doing a great, job a great job While rich gone just a little a piece of Eyes, prispeedy he's. Awesome but don't be a Mic. Hall y'all take, it, dude.
Speaker 4: Don't be a mall.
Speaker 3: Hall Mike.
Speaker 4: Hall oh, WELL i. DON'T i don't think we we.
Speaker 7: Are hogging The Mike, Speedy, hey little, son is that what we do?
Speaker 3: Still when we hang up on clearly? HOGGING i don't know how to.
Speaker 4: Do we just bring a break and now someone must take the lead the driver.
Speaker 12: For.
Speaker 7: Me that's a thing that you all, say all play WHEN i, okay but we just rudely played by the, way.
Speaker 4: Rudely let's go to sick this. One five h up In. Tennessee what's? UP i screen phone?
Speaker 3: Calls come, on.
Speaker 5: Hey, greg his? Flip how are you coming? Along?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 4: Flip got a song for? Him you're gonna sing?
Speaker 21: Today?
Speaker 5: Clip, no, No i'm not singing. Today rick's hurt my. Feelings oh, no he's not. There that's.
Speaker 4: True you did sound. GOOD i thought better Than george.
Speaker 5: Straight, HEY i got a question for, You greg And. Speaky this is kind of about.
Speaker 7: YOU i can't.
Speaker 3: Talk i'm, Sorry i'm. Kidding is it?
Speaker 5: True the is it? True the? Talk i'm hearing that you're leaving the show and going To clay And.
Speaker 12: Buck is that?
Speaker 3: Wrong rumor has it that was another.
Speaker 7: One And i'm going to The Caller daddy.
Speaker 6: Podcast i'm gonna BE i love The hustle. SHOW i thought it was a dil junior. Download oh, well.
Speaker 3: That'd be even.
Speaker 7: Better I'm i'm gonna hang.
Speaker 3: Out i'm going With i'm gonna be hanging with D J. Maestro and it was not the Midnight. Snack it was the late, night late night.
Speaker 4: SNACK i was.
Speaker 3: Wrong you had it.
Speaker 4: Wrong somebody send it to, you and that's all you've been playing off.
Speaker 3: Air, yes that's great. Song it.
Speaker 4: Is it is all, Right so we'll go to. Break we'll come right. Back thank you so. Much on screen phone, CALLS i, went, okay i's all we, Are. Rickless he is going to be on the seven Hundred. Club so check your local. Listings see if your cable, company satellite, provider, whatever if they offer that. Up he should be on their live next hour at some. Point but if, not we'll recap and. Everything but he's lord. Willing we'll be back with us. Tomorrow we'll be right.
Speaker 3: Back don't go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere this is The Rick Burgess, show the show that is willing to search for the answer to why anyone would drive slow in the left Lean Rick butcher's.
Speaker 3: SHOE i, mean, really that's that's that's. Real why would anybody do? THAT i don't know. What we're.
Speaker 16: Back it Is.
Speaker 4: Speedy Alongside Greg, Burgess Eddie Van. Adler we are here hanging, out good.
Speaker 22: Time.
Speaker 4: Gang rick is not going to be with us the rest of the live. Show he is going to be live on the seven Hundred. Club he's In virginia right. Now if you missed the first half of the, show he was coming to us live from his hotel, room WHICH i, thought like you, Said greg went, YEAH i didn't didn't go.
Speaker 3: BACK i, thought, ye. Yeah it.
Speaker 4: Was it was kind of entertaining too to Hear Les bradford With Ironhill, press who was there with him to kind of make sure everything goes. Well here's some of his stories of being a child. Actor He's Ron hoyward of his. Time he really. Was so there was a lot. There if you missed, it go back check out the. Archives adler always does a great job of getting those out and speaking Of, Adler adler again on our YouTube channel and it's going to be hitting social. MEDIA i put it on My. Manst graham story, yesterday a direct link the first one hundred days of The Rick Burgess. Show, highlight highlight and it's it's it's. Fast there's a lot, There.
Speaker 3: Yeah a lot going, on a lot going. On you really look at it and you go. Migrationus we've been pretty. Busy, yeah we, said, mother, Mother.
Speaker 4: MOTHER i got a little bit of audio. HERE i wanted to see if y'all, could, yeah see what y'all think about?
Speaker 10: This With, muriel you, know came to the farm and then we needed to get her a, friend and then we needed to get her a future. Boyfriend and we went on a search For rhett to find the most, beautiful handsome boy for.
Speaker 3: Her what do y'all think is going on? HERE i think we got some kind of.
Speaker 6: Farm she said that we've got some animal and we're trying to find it a.
Speaker 10: Partner, oh and we kept having guests saying To lexi AND, i you really need to have a wedding for these.
Speaker 7: Cows love his. Patients love is.
Speaker 10: Kinds it does not trample others grass htt do you promise to nuzzle Only?
Speaker 7: Muriel share your Hands sam.
Speaker 23: Protectively i'm hoping to catch the. Bouquet so we had so much. There we had a wedding for. Cows two cows In canada have tied the. Knot that happened this Past. Friday the owners of a Miniature holland cow didn't want her to be lonely and went looking for a, mate so they arranged a. Marriage uh once they found them and that was some of the ceremony plus attendees talking about the. Marriage so they actually had a, marriage a wedding for two. Cows where was this that it was In, Canada Oxford.
Speaker 6: County so these people evidently have cows as. Pets because the cows THAT i know that marriage ain't gonna last. Long now load them on that drug and the way we.
Speaker 8: Go so it sounds like Two canadian lesbian farmers got together and had.
Speaker 7: This, boy is that what it?
Speaker 3: Was that's what that's what you.
Speaker 7: Went i'm not trying to be.
Speaker 3: Rude that's just you played a.
Speaker 16: Sound, Boy you.
Speaker 7: Played a sound and we're supposed to.
Speaker 4: Guess, yeah so are you guessing or?
Speaker 3: Reading i'm just.
Speaker 8: Guessing, okay AND i gotta CONFESS i know less about cows THAN i thought BECAUSE i didn't realize they had miniature.
Speaker 7: Cows, YES i see miniature horses all the, time several in real. LIFE i kind of want, one kind of want to be friends with.
Speaker 8: One, yeah you, know kind of hang out like give, them you, know give them like coffee or something like even a beer or.
Speaker 7: Something that'd be. Hilarious i'm, sorry it would be.
Speaker 4: Hilarious, well they kind of knew of each other because they grew up in neighboring.
Speaker 3: Pastures.
Speaker 4: Uh and so it was an easy, match they. Said months of, Planning, uh went to into the stream. Wedding, uh it's going to change the lives of both, cows they.
Speaker 3: Say.
Speaker 4: Yeah they had the Traditional highland uh kilt for the groom, uh and have personalized vows that you heard a little bit Of seeing these little miniature cows come down the aisle is pretty.
Speaker 6: FUNNY i bet so they now they're.
Speaker 3: Married now they're. Married, owls here comes the.
Speaker 8: Cow you never want to hear, that you, know you generally don't want to sing.
Speaker 4: THAT i hope they get.
Speaker 3: Along, yeah, yeah you're.
Speaker 7: Right cake toppers and.
Speaker 8: Everything this is getting crazy and oh yeah on this tale Of Holy, mara mooney kill, Him, okay kill.
Speaker 3: Him comes the bride.
Speaker 7: Dressed in.
Speaker 4: White you're you're the Mini highland cow on her way to greener pastures to wet her beloved.
Speaker 3: Bovine Htt did you see? Him he's trying to get through the.
Speaker 4: Gate he won't fire.
Speaker 3: Up he wants to.
Speaker 4: Say animals have no. Shame, no THEY'LL i mean they better keep them.
Speaker 3: Separated all say you never want to get through.
Speaker 8: There i'm having trouble having, four having a five year old having. SHAME i would like to see more shame amongst when they're. Young they'll just especially if they're they're, male they'll.
Speaker 4: Pay, yeah it's really. Anywhere, yeah everybody can't do. That you're in the front. Yard oh yeah what? Huh, Yeah, ruby Finish.
Speaker 8: RUBY i know your swimsuit was wet and you need some regular. Clothes but you you're. Outside you're just, outside, baby you're you're you're you're. Outside and we don't live on a. Property we live in a.
Speaker 4: Neighborhood i've got a sign that says slow, Kid, yes slow naked kids, BAD i mean slow, down not that they can't run.
Speaker 3: Fast WHEN i was a.
Speaker 8: Kid WHEN i was a, kid for some, reason my mom would let me run up and down the sidewalk, naked really, Yes and like my dad would be leaving for work AND i would run beside him in the on the sidewalk in the car.
Speaker 7: Like Bye, daddy bye.
Speaker 8: Naked and EVIDENTLY i naked from time to. TIME i was like a little jungle. Boy, OKAY i THOUGHT i thought The Jungle book was. GREAT i THOUGHT i Thought tarzan was my. Future that was, LIKE i was, like that looks like a good career path for.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 4: Yes and because you used to get wa own up in the trees, right oh? Yeah and did you have a tough time getting back? Down you freeze when you got it.
Speaker 7: SOMETIMES i KNOW i fell out of trees a couple of.
Speaker 3: TIMES i.
Speaker 8: Would my parents would get mad at. Me they'd be, like, stop those branches can't support. You but as a, KID i would run naked at like you, know age, two, three stopped at probably, four you know that kind of. Thing but then when you turn five and you turn, six and then the neighborhood kids are, LIKE i remember you running. Naked i'm, like, oh AND i already experienced regret as a five year old for actions in the.
Speaker 7: Past that, yeah that was. EARLY i learned about regret.
Speaker 4: Early you were known as the naked running. Kid, yes, yeah well In. Florida so how times have? Changed you talk about climbing, trees because we all did that climb on top of the. Tree oh in a, second you come outside right now and one of your grandkids is at the top of the. Tree, yes you're right in that Crazy Ezra ruby at the top of a tree right. Now you walk out on your back, deck you would freak. Out AND i guess our parents just Well, dad and they didn't know what we. WERE i, mean we didn't have cell. Phones were just over our buddy's house climbing.
Speaker 7: Trees, oh that was all we, did was.
Speaker 4: Climbed but my dad would get a come on. Down of, Course rick to defend. Hisself he would do that go up and couldn't come down to talk him.
Speaker 6: Down left, FOOT i was up and. Down it didn't bother, me But rick. Would he he was good going, up but he wasn't good coming. DOWN i Mean mom had n't come talking him. DOWN a couple of. TIMES i hate to at tag him he's not, here but, hey, YEAH i mean that's, truth that's what.
Speaker 8: Happened, yeah, HEY i found some photos from that cow wedding that you're.
Speaker 3: Naked that's not thousand, pounds. Sisters i'm. SORRY i think we have an update on. That we have an update one thousand.
Speaker 6: Pounds so, yeah she released her first picture since she's had her skin, removal and she looks not much, different BUT i mean that's different than the fat, part no, doubt because she weighs seven hundred pounds now she weighs two, hundred which is that's a.
Speaker 3: Lot that's.
Speaker 6: Amazing but when you do, that it's like they led the air out of a big giant.
Speaker 3: Balloon you, know you got a lot of. Hanging.
Speaker 6: Yeah well she's had some skin. REMOVAL i told you about. That they showed more THAN i wanted him. To and now she's released her first picture of because the show's, behind like you, know it was filmed like last.
Speaker 4: Year, yeah, yeah this case out like a current photo of this is just me now check me.
Speaker 7: OUT i don't know she said check me. Out but, yeah but.
Speaker 6: That Picture adler just had her wedding. Picture that was, something wasn't.
Speaker 7: It, Yeah and you said that guy rest in.
Speaker 3: Peace. Caleb, yeah, yeah, Yeah caleb. Passed was that DURING? COVID i don't know what was. IT i think just the large was it assisted living?
Speaker 6: Place, well it was in one of them rehabs whereab trying to lose weight and then he kept.
Speaker 4: Gaining, okay so, yeah he was going. On she used to be in that same, place but she rose Up. ROSE i, mean, guys she's on a zip line the other. Day you saw that she's living.
Speaker 7: Life good for.
Speaker 3: Her, yeah that skin was flapping in the.
Speaker 7: Wind stop talking about her. Skin i'm begging you to stop talking about her.
Speaker 8: Skin the operating, room, No, greg you described, it And i'm. Horrified it was like a laundry mat in, there.
Speaker 3: Lay on the.
Speaker 7: Sheet that's. Horrible horror. Horrible that's like from a horror.
Speaker 8: Movie, greg, congratulations you're watching a horror.
Speaker 4: Movie if you're not Hearing rick's voice and you're, like what's going, on that's because he is not with us the last but two hours of the show. Today, uh he is on the seven Hundred Club. Live he is In. Virginia he was with us first half of the, show but we'll take the rest and then, uh he'll be back with us, Tomorrow lord will and we'll be right.
Speaker 3: Back don't go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 24: Show ten minutes until top of the.
Speaker 4: Hour thank you so much for tuning in to The Rick Burgess. SHOW i Am speedy Alongside Greg, Burgess Adie Van.
Speaker 3: Adler we are here live in. Studio come.
Speaker 4: On we are just now getting word That rick appearing on the seven Hundred Club live will be at eight twenty five Am central time nine twenty five Am eastern. Time if that is something that you want to try to, find just search for the cable news network in your local, listings whatever your provider, is and you should be able to find. It we're trying to kind of fly cover here. Too we were sent some gold videos were during the. Break we were Sent Less bradford With Iron Heel press is there to kind of make sure everything works. Well and behind the, scenes they're in the green room hanging out getting ready for the. Interview and we talked about the fact that on their time sheet here on the timeline it literally says staff will put makeup On.
Speaker 3: Rick.
Speaker 4: Uh and we saw. It less snuck some video, uh and we'll kind of try to narrate this because he's not really. Talking but it looks like it starts with them in the.
Speaker 7: Hall this set.
Speaker 3: Up, yes the setup is really. Nice, wow set is.
Speaker 7: Amazing look how big and professional that?
Speaker 3: Is man really? Scared, no it's really.
Speaker 7: Not There's rick in the.
Speaker 4: Chair he's in the chair like he's getting his. Hand he's gotten plastic on. Him, yep he's got. Plastics so didn't get on his. Shirt you. Know it looks like she might be putting him to. Sleep she's rubbing his. Hand, no she's getting his, hair just like he likes. It, yeah And less snuck some video of.
Speaker 8: That how about that's a really, nice cool. Set it's, Okay hey, buddy you're the.
Speaker 7: Buddy you're the.
Speaker 4: Buddy off in the, distance you can see the. Studio. Uh and in the green room in the little man.
Speaker 3: Chair uh and?
Speaker 4: Uh wow is he sitting on a?
Speaker 3: Box?
Speaker 4: No, No and he's sitting in and she's got some looks like hair gel out and maybe even hairspraping a little base on.
Speaker 3: Him maybe had did your dad ever wear? Hairspray you?
Speaker 8: THINK i don't think, so Little, BRONZER i, SEE i don't know what if they sprayed him up like Like, trump and they just.
Speaker 7: Put like the little eye shades on and then they just spray them up and then he comes out looking Like.
Speaker 3: Trump that'd be, Great i'd be.
Speaker 4: Good, so, UH i guess maybe thirty minutes from, now give it take a few, minutes that's when he's going to be. Live and so we'll try to jip it if we. Can if, not we'll try to just capture it and then play. It, yeah worst case. Tomorrow oh, yeah maybe maybe you can't tell a lot of people GOING i need something this bald. Head it's it's a, glare but it just is what it.
Speaker 3: Is i'm, sorry, yeah, SORRY.
Speaker 7: I mean it'll catch a. Glare, yeah you, know but that's.
Speaker 4: FINE i don't know what to. Do you got lights shining right down on my.
Speaker 3: Head of. Course you.
Speaker 6: Know my grands made cracks about mine all the, time all the. Time won't they won't hush about. YOU i think it's the funniest thing in the.
Speaker 4: World is there something about a little kid's delivery when they get on? You it is. Funny i'm, like, man, reever my hair is messed. Up One mississippi To, mississippi pops your. Ball he just gets to laugh and then they now the boys got him talking about my.
Speaker 3: Legs he don't, know he's.
Speaker 4: Four, no they start, young they, do they, do and he'll live and get on On tyler's. Dad he'll he'll he'll say something about him and his. Haircut they taught him that the.
Speaker 7: Little kid your legs look.
Speaker 4: Huge, yes, yes, yes even, mine but something about a little kid. Delivery when they're having fun with. You, yeah they're actually making fun of they. Are, yeah they are. Fine boy of my kids will make a ball.
Speaker 9: Made.
Speaker 6: Yeah mine, took LIKE i, say the pomp pom at the ball game and put it on my head and covered the ball spot up and, said hey that's spatter.
Speaker 5: Pop.
Speaker 4: Yeah sometimes they'll check in, me check in with. Me Hey, baldy what's?
Speaker 3: Up? Hey can you play Golf?
Speaker 4: Friday, so, Hey, baldy that's how you ask where a?
Speaker 3: Hat?
Speaker 4: Yeah uh. So, anyway so there's an. Update less is sending more as we are live right. Now four hit Movie giggly with J. Lo my dad quickly told me how much he loves the seven Hundred club and they've been partners of the seven Hundred club for almost twenty.
Speaker 3: Years how about?
Speaker 4: That so you don't think they'll be dialed. In they can't wait That rick's on. There maybe a memory that's what he. Said he, Said, hey you might not know, this but your mom AND i have been partners for the seven hundred club for all for the last twenty, years it says he how about, That just thought i'd let you.
Speaker 3: Know you're sounding.
Speaker 4: Great he'll rigs on there and now Rix On, yep that's why he is not here live and so we'll we'll get through. It we're just a segment away here from the vox seats filling. Up, uh there'll be some to disappointed faces That rick's not, here but we'll hopefully get through.
Speaker 3: It we've been we've we kind of we.
Speaker 4: Skimmed the surface a little bit of what's happening in L. A we'll try to maybe hit that. Some there's some there's some scenes that you just won't. Believe and then the politicians saying there's nothing going on in it really does sound like Bag Day bob whenever he was saying that there's nothing going on, here and the car completely, burning, yeah completely, burning, engulfed.
Speaker 8: And it's it's like what naked gun when the building is exploding, yeah and.
Speaker 3: Move on. People nothing to see fireworks he's, got he's got the.
Speaker 4: Bullhorn nothing those movies as much AS i.
Speaker 7: Do, YES i Love Livestick. City it's, great and bring it. Back we talked about that.
Speaker 4: When he got on the field his Umpire god start. Moonwalking but for some, Reason i'll get To i'm dying. Laughing and you've brought this up About. LISA i don't know if air it's the. Same she's not laughing at.
Speaker 7: All how do you not know that this is?
Speaker 3: FUNNY i know she.
Speaker 1: Doesn't what's wrong with?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: YEAH i mean this is. Hilarious why are you not?
Speaker 6: Laughing the floor.
Speaker 3: Turn starts, right crowds. Hollering we FORGET. O. J simpsons in. That yes he.
Speaker 6: Played, YEAH i didn't have much of a, rope but he was in.
Speaker 8: It by the. Way, okay so The Old Naked gun Starred Leslie. Nielsen the new one is going to Start Liam. Neeson, Really, YES i could take the taken.
Speaker 6: Guy, yes, yes the funny.
Speaker 3: Guy, YES i don't know about. That we.
Speaker 8: Watched we watched part of the, trailer AND i think in my work he's just going straight serious like delivery but insane.
Speaker 4: Lines you, know, yeah but straight that's. FUNNY i, mean it's not gonna be a taken. Movie, boy they'll come out with taking how many times they taken that?
Speaker 6: Girl my goodness needs to, family poor, Family.
Speaker 8: Hey watch your, kids you, know after getting taken, twice that's probably.
Speaker 6: Enough the odds of her getting kidnapped as much as she has not very.
Speaker 4: High but, YEAH I i was able to. Watch y'all CLAIMED i didn't Have Apple plus AND i, do, uh and that they'll come out with some original program and they all do, this you, know so they're not anything. Special but, uh this golf uh? Show is it? Stick is that what it's? CALLED i think it's it's really. Good the first three episodes have come, out and it's got Old pal in. It what's His Owen?
Speaker 7: Wilson, yes and.
Speaker 4: He's a he's a washed up P, g a pro that had come, apart uh during one of his rounds and lost, it uh and it kind of ruined his. Career but he was on The Ryder cup and he was, all you, know he's won all these, things but now he's uh well past his prime and now he teaches golf lessons and he came across this kid was like ten. Cup, yeah it came across this kid hitting, uh and it's not what you would think when it comes to a, golfer but he. Can he's just a phenom and he's kind of taking him and.
Speaker 7: Wait, wait why is he what we wouldn't?
Speaker 4: Think, well BECAUSE i mean the guy the way he's the, kid he's not out, there no well and, no he's just you, know he's not out there and golf attire or. Whatever he's he's a kid that works in the back of a convenience. Story he's just not you wouldn't looking, down you wouldn't go all now it's a. Golfer but all of a sudden he hits one and he's like what in the. World and he goes down and starts investigating and finding out a little bit about the kid and the mom and his cadd he's one of his best friends that from back in the days with well now they but they get into R v and here they. Go he's talked him, into, uh seeing if he can't make it big. Time AND i don't, know it looks. Promising And i've seen some emails from some of you claiming it looks promising as.
Speaker 3: Well but we'll.
Speaker 6: See i'm waiting for A Happy gilmore.
Speaker 3: Too it's coming.
Speaker 4: Out, yeah, Yeah i'm waiting on you and not wait, OH i can't.
Speaker 3: WAIT i love the first, one which means it's on the suck, right you.
Speaker 8: Know, yeah by the, WAY i Heard Happy gilmore sucks at, golf just like This Owen.
Speaker 7: Owen wilson character in The new ONE.
Speaker 8: U he's like he lost his ability to play golf, somehow so he's got to get it, back got to get back on, top back where he.
Speaker 1: Was, yeah this is The Rick Burgess. Show another one Cole or text the show at one eight eight eight. Six Big bucks.
Speaker 4: Always always an. Option Text nation active, today very active, today and we see that on the big. Screen, unfortunately the box seats see it as. Well SO i apologize for what you might. Read some of it pretty, funny but other of other stuff they're just trying to Impress. Greg we have got a lot. Happening some updates as. Well the seven Hundred Club live With Rick burgess as a, guest should be at twenty five past the hour this. Hour if you're listening, live that's eight twenty five Am Central. TIME i know a lot of you get these show in different varieties at different times of the, day SO i apologize for that some of it might already happen for a lot of. You But adler has figured out how to capture it live and so we'll try to go to that if we, can and it presents. Itself but you say you think you got it.
Speaker 8: RIGHT i am on THE cbn, website that's, right And i'm on the live tab, okay and it says now playing the seven Hundred.
Speaker 7: Club let's. Go SO i don't know WHAT i.
Speaker 8: From What i'm watching is the, newest most fresh, episode but that's WHAT i can.
Speaker 7: Find and, uh you guys can see you.
Speaker 8: Here they're doing kind of like a new segment here to talks to start it, out AND i hope What i'm seeing is going to be the episode That rick will be then featured.
Speaker 3: On shortly.
Speaker 4: Awesome we're getting AS i, speak And i'm trying to get it over to. You sure more more video, here let me get this to. You uh more video coming in with From Less bradford With Ironhill, press who is uh With Rick and they're in the green room and looks Like rick is fired up and ready sitting on the couch and so whenever you get, that let me. Know we'll with everybody'll sneak. Peek he's got his makeup on his, hair just like he. Likes, yeah and he is ready to go as we have the rest of the show without. Him some of the box seats have come. In we're waiting on some. Others AND i got some good news in the. Break did you hear what's?
Speaker 3: COMING i?
Speaker 4: DID i cannot. WAIT i cannot. Wait, oh we got.
Speaker 3: Some food, coming my, friend deal and we'll. Share don't worry about.
Speaker 18: It.
Speaker 4: Everybody greg gets in there once or twice and then starts to, share and we'll.
Speaker 7: Actually get some Because rick's not here to.
Speaker 8: It the amount of extra coffee is it's astounding when when Either burgess brother is not, here it's just like.
Speaker 7: We're just swimming in extra.
Speaker 4: Coffee.
Speaker 8: Coffee, yeah you guys will put it. Away, yeah it's concerning almost.
Speaker 3: Right so there you.
Speaker 4: Go did you get the video? Yet did it come through on your? Email check it? Out if your? Video, yeah there we. Go all, right let's see what happens. Here it Shows rick sitting on the couch in the green. Room, okay unless sends us this behind behind the. Curtains look here.
Speaker 7: To kill my studio on The Look. Club all, right there we, go music, Too hold, on you're?
Speaker 3: Okay much going? On how you do? It you, know Here's greg just, sniffing waiting on. Food yeah you're talking about all, right here we.
Speaker 7: GO i think this should.
Speaker 5: On the.
Speaker 3: Couch just here we, are green. Room you've been through? Makeup tell us about?
Speaker 18: It?
Speaker 25: WELL i mean all she could talk about was how beautiful my skin and hair, was and think about how much skin and hair she's, seen so.
Speaker 3: It was you, know it gave me a little more. Confidence you know THAT i don't. SHINE i wish we had her on our.
Speaker 25: Show so she could Get speedy's head and kind of toning it that a little.
Speaker 3: Bit what everybody thinks about my.
Speaker 25: HEAD i think she could work with. IT i think she could work With speedy's. HEAD i, mean you, know she'd have to wear sunglasses getting, started but she once got off of.
Speaker 3: IT i think it'd be. Great you, Ready i'm, ready let's.
Speaker 4: Go all, Right thank, you, les appreciate. THAT i didn't know y're gonna be talking about my. Forehead that's a big face and bald. Guys she worked overtime that's a pretty big face.
Speaker 7: To get after she's going over on the makeup.
Speaker 3: Audio.
Speaker 4: Video the ever behind behind in the green, room ready to, go he's fired. Up he should be about fifteen minutes away from that. Episode Run. Yeah if we can't get it.
Speaker 7: In seven Hundred.
Speaker 8: CLUB a lot of people don't know it's called seven hundred club because that's the average age of the person that's.
Speaker 4: Watching shout out to my parents who have been members there for twenty years and send a text saying they're excited about. It, sorry, yeah, sorry. DAD i know you can't, say but you can. Hear you just Heard. Adler that's just a.
Speaker 6: JOKE i don't think he's, right BUT i, Know and is it wrong THAT i don't know what it?
Speaker 7: Means what does it?
Speaker 3: MEAN i don't.
Speaker 6: Know i'm sure why he LOOKED i should have SEVEN.
Speaker 3: I thought you might.
Speaker 4: KNOW i don't Need i'm sure my dad will text any.
Speaker 7: Second, okay it's a seven hundred.
Speaker 8: Club it it got its name from an original fund raising. Goal Pat robertson in nineteen seventy three needed seven hundred dollars a month to operate his. Ministry, oh so he asked for viewers to pledge ten dollars a, month aiming for seven hundred. Pledges the program was later called the seven Hundred club to honor these initial seven hundred. Donors so make fun of, That, Greg so make fun of, that and make fun of The.
Speaker 4: Bible, ahead go, Ahead. Bud i'm just telling YOU i didn't. KNOW i didn't act LIKE i knew you, well like.
Speaker 3: You, DO i didn't act LIKE i. KNEW i, SAID i don't.
Speaker 6: KNOW i mean your parents have been, Members well you ought to know a little, bit and making fun that music story you, had and you can't even play an.
Speaker 3: INSTRUMENT i never made. Sense, WELL i, mean you can own a store and not play. Them you you could have.
Speaker 4: LEARNED i could have my mom taught piano from how about that right there in front OF i Learned.
Speaker 3: We We we Three.
Speaker 6: Kings i'd like see you play that in here with.
Speaker 4: Forgot into everything. ELSE i really hate THAT i can't play the. Piano, yeah that you missed. That i'd like for it to be for some. Reason i've got us around dinner, Time terry sitting over on the couch And i'm playing the, piano, like.
Speaker 6: Oh, oh look at that, relaxed so.
Speaker 4: Fine, yeah, OKAY i, GOT i got an, urgent urgent message For. Adler nationwide recall issued for a milli millions of eggs that could kill you if. Eaten that goes back to the way you like your yolk running. Yepsy nearly two million eggs are being recalled over fears they could be contaminated into potentially deadly. Pathogens THE fda revealed a recall of one point seven million, brown cage free and certified organic eggs this week that have already sickened seventy nine people and hospitalized twenty. One but if you'll cook, on it'll kill. It it is sold by A california Based august egg. Company the eggs reportedly have been contaminated with Salmon ala thank, you a bacteria that kills about four hundred and Twenty americans every.
Speaker 3: Year didn't know. THAT i didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Either they were sold Between february twenty ninth And may seventeenth across seven, states so listen. Up, California, Washington, Nevada, Arizona, Nebraska, kentucky And New, jersey and so their customers are advised to throw out the recalled eggs and return them to the cellar for a full. REFUND a total of twenty nine branded egg packages were recalled and to See simple, Truth Son harvest to name a. Few so check that out wherever you get your eggs as how about this headline will get. You it's a recall and could kill, you not hey make you, SICK i could kill.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah speaking of, EGGS i got two things on. Eggs we were talking earlier About Dion, sanders Coach prime having some health, issues SO i was going TO i was going to check and, See, well they didn't specify what his health problems, were BUT i went.
Speaker 7: To social media to see if he had posted anything about his.
Speaker 8: Illness, yeah he did not have anything posted about his, illness but he did have this picture fresh eggs from The sanders.
Speaker 7: Chickens Deon sanders has. Chickens y'all y'all know.
Speaker 3: THAT i didn't know.
Speaker 7: That look at that. Eggs they look good to.
Speaker 3: Me, yeah they're.
Speaker 7: Brown SO i NEED i need. CHICKENS i need to start.
Speaker 3: Having so you're saying he's got Salmonel.
Speaker 8: And then number, two speaking of speaking of, eggs somebody from the live studio audience brought us these last. Week pickled quail eggs pickled to eat them.
Speaker 7: Live so if we get, hungry, everybody just let me know.
Speaker 3: One of.
Speaker 7: These, okay look at them.
Speaker 8: EGGS i Think i've had coil, eggs but it was in like a ramen soup at like An asian. Place will you will? YOU i was like in The wuhan market and they handed me some.
Speaker 7: SOUP i was, like, oh this looks.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, greg you've Warned. Adler it says here officials warned that cooking eggs sunnyside up is. Risky that's it saying that at the top of the egg not being enough to kill the.
Speaker 3: Bacteria you know.
Speaker 8: What it's, risky but it's also. Delicious like many things in, life it's, risky but it's it's worth.
Speaker 3: It it's WORTH i. Disagree, hmm, man it's.
Speaker 7: Good i'll put it on a.
Speaker 4: Burger, okay salmonella, Anything, Yeah i'll lead them sunnyside up every.
Speaker 3: Night, yes calm, DOWN i do every now and. Then.
Speaker 4: Uh but, So, adler will you agree to eating the at least one of the quail eggs before the end of the live.
Speaker 7: SHOW i will If greg will dip it out.
Speaker 4: Of that jar with a, spoon and eat.
Speaker 3: It oh, yeah they look like A look what's that in there with?
Speaker 7: THEM i think it's some well they're pickled with looks like some carrots and.
Speaker 8: Onions pickle and you know how they'll. DO i don't want To they look like a, nut like a pecan or. Something, okay shake that all, Right we'll take a.
Speaker 4: Break we'll be right. Back will we Catch rick live on the seven hundred cloud next, break our next, segment don't go, anywhere we'll find.
Speaker 1: Out this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 26: Show twenty one minutes past the.
Speaker 4: Hour we thank you so much for tuning in To The Rick Burgess. Show box seats are filling, up and we thank all of them for being with. Us we're Sorry rick is in, here but hopefully you'll see him in a second when we play the seven Hundred club and try to jyp the audio video so we can bring that interview live to. Y'all if it hits to where we're in the middle of the interview and we hit the hard, Break adler said he can pause it and we can finish it up on the other. Side if we cannot do, that then we'll just try to get that to you. Tomorrow but that's Where rick. Is he joined us the first half of the show from his hotel room In, Norfolk texas Or North. VIRGINIA i should, Say i'm sitting here talking About texas and that's how the mind. Works uh and uh and so uh he is not here Less bradford has been giving us some video from behind the. Scenes so it's pretty, cool uh to see all of that and uh that green room and him getting ready and get his hair like he likes, it and get some makeup on and all that kind of.
Speaker 3: Stuff.
Speaker 4: Uh the REASON i Brought texas is because up is Because austin whereabouts who has a food. Truck do you remember? Him remember that barbecue that that we.
Speaker 3: Brought, yes he is.
Speaker 4: Here AND i asked about the name of the company and it came From, Austin. Texas and we we ended up. Talking and THEN i bring Up texas again WHEN i shouldn't have but.
Speaker 3: That but he.
Speaker 4: Is he's not bringing the food, truck but he is bringing some. Food SO i look forward to. That that's Gonna we're gonna Lose. GREG i can tell you. That i'll bet here there's a man walking down the hall with something in his, hand AND i guarantee you that's. Him uh the, Camera, yeah, Yep oh, yeah it's it's so much that he's, oh there's a lot of.
Speaker 3: That you go, ahead, yeah come, on all.
Speaker 4: Right so uh all, right we're rolling on and we thank you for being. This we're about maybe a minute and a half from trying to catch this interview live on The severed seven hundred. Club as we welcome everybody, in we've been talking about a number of different. Things As greg opens up the vox seat door and we grab all the stuff and, there's oh my, gracious look at the bag of. Stuff, greg we have Lost. Greg Austin whereabouts is in the.
Speaker 7: House He, now that guy looks like he can cook some.
Speaker 4: Barbecue but if you want to find, more we don't endorse, him but we are going to talk about.
Speaker 7: It forgot about.
Speaker 4: That, YEAH i apologize to the sales, team but it's just, hey he's bringing us some. Stuff you can search him On Facebook Austin whereabouts and see whereabout he.
Speaker 7: Is if you're going to bring us to lots of, barbecue we'll probably. Talk we are controllably talking about.
Speaker 8: It, hey by the, way, okay So i'm looking at what you're trying to see AS cbn on YOUR.
Speaker 7: TV i think that's.
Speaker 3: WRONG i think that's.
Speaker 8: OKAY i think it is because WHAT i have here is is the seven Hundred club, guy like the new Past.
Speaker 7: Robertson oh that. Casement THAT'S Im SO i hope WE'RE i hope we're about to See rick live on seven hundred clubs feet, here but we'll. SEE i don't, Know i'm watching.
Speaker 3: It i'm, okay that's.
Speaker 4: Awesome, well we'll see if we can't do that should be about thirty to forty seconds. Away so really tough to kind of get into too much of anything because we might have to stop and then and then go to catching. That BUT i saw a number of different things that we can. Hit we brought up the The Durham Super Regional Murray state in. Baseball they Beat duke last night in a back and forth game but held on for the first time in program. History they're going To omaha for The College World. Series that is so cool just to see all that. Excitement uh and and who they had to, BEAT i, mean going Through old miss and then and then and then That Super regional was really, impressive and so congratulations to the. Coaches and the and the players for pulling that. Off but so now The World series is. Set uh it's tough to as TWO sec teams are in. It and how about this they face each. Other uh it's gonna be l S u In. Arkansas they have to play each. Other see who comes out of. That but we'll see and uh we'll bring that to. YOU a lot of the the action From omaha is it cranks up here in a couple of. Days and that's always the best time of the. YEAR i Know helms had said, that he, Went that's Something i've never. Done but for those of you that love, baseball they say that is a bucket list there is to go to To omaha and just see that and the atmosphere and the teams and uh it just it's just really. Cool and so if you're a baseball, FAN i know this is a big time of year for. You all, righty we're gonna we're gonna go to uh to. Jipping this here a courtesy of the seven Hundred. CLUB i think this is. Okay i've got you up and.
Speaker 7: You're ready to hear What Rick rick's on seven Hundred.
Speaker 27: Club New York times best selling author and host of The Rick Burgess. Show he JOINS Us live to talk about his legendary father who made him the man he is.
Speaker 8: Today brilubs right after, this, okay right after, This, okay.
Speaker 7: Coaches on seven Hundred club on seven Hundred. Club it just.
Speaker 4: Happened that is. So my dad is screaming right now that he's so pumped.
Speaker 7: ABOUT i need some.
Speaker 8: Jaratol it's kind of neat that seven Hundred, club seven Hundred club got me just.
Speaker 7: NOW i need jaratol AND i need some porter salve on my. Skin all.
Speaker 4: Right so the behind the scenes, here, uh the photos and the videos that they requested just for this seven minute segment was over the. Top and NOW i see why.
Speaker 7: They just blasted through a dozen.
Speaker 8: Pictures, yeah they showed your face on seven hundred, Clubs, Pete, huh they showed your.
Speaker 7: Face they showed our group. Photo oh that's WHAT i. Said i'm on seven hundred.
Speaker 4: CLUB i was, like well they jipping, Us, no, okay.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes they showed the staff. Photo of course it's the.
Speaker 8: ONE i look LIKE i have like mental problems your, Boot, yes Like i'm some weird step child that y'all let come in because you know it's like make a wish type. Situation but that's. Fine you were just on seven hundred, club, Brother, yeah how about? That, right it's more about us than it.
Speaker 4: Is it is it, Is and AND i Told greg to let In austin, whereabouts come on and tell him to leave and start.
Speaker 7: Eating my, Gosh, Greg, greg you were just on seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Club in the door and sit back. DOWN i, mean good, Gracious, greg you.
Speaker 7: Were just on seven hundred. Club your face was just on seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Club buddy man had to go to the. Bathroom well he's, Grown uh but, hey wait.
Speaker 6: About the bathroom around? Here it's a long way. Away, yeah, yeah off the. Trail so, Hey, bud how you doing?
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 4: Hey they just Showed rick and your dad on the seven Hundred. Club they teased the segment coming up and we're all we're losing our.
Speaker 7: Minds and they showed the staff. Photo, greg your face was on seven hundred.
Speaker 4: Club just, now how about?
Speaker 7: That, yeah this is more about us now than it is About.
Speaker 3: Rick that's.
Speaker 4: True, yeah that's awesome that you figured that one, Out. Adler so it looks, like if we're just being straight, up it looks like we're gonna miss, this you, know as we go to, break but we'll try to get to. It next segment's they're.
Speaker 7: Back he's coming back, Now But i'm what we should pause.
Speaker 4: It, Right, yeah let's get let's give it thirty second.
Speaker 27: Football for thirty. Years during that, time he had a way of passing on his personality to everyone on the, team including his own.
Speaker 9: Son Rick burgess is A New York times best selling author and nationally syndicated radio Hoster The Rick Burgess. Show his, Father Bill, burgess was a sports icon and championship winning head coach For Jacksonville state In. Alabama In rick's, Book Men Don't run in The, rain he shares the lessons he learned from his, father and how Is dad's coaching philosophy shaped his own faith and?
Speaker 4: Values oh, Many all, right we're pausing it.
Speaker 3: There what a great.
Speaker 4: Setup, Yes New York, Times, Yes New York Times best author, AUTHOR cbn network is what we were playing, There so thank you TO cbn and the seven Hundred. Club as we play that audio video when we come, back that's quite the. Setup and hopefully they then go to a shot Of ricks sitting there with his makeup on and his hair just like he looking.
Speaker 3: Shark we cannot, wait don't go.
Speaker 1: Anywhere this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 4: Show thank you so much for tuning in to The Rick Burgess. Show rick is not with us this hour or next. Hour he was with us earlier in the show from his hotel room because he is on the seven Hundred club literally right now as we. Speak as we went to, break we were trying to catch it live and a heartbreak called. Us as we went to, break they had this really cool intro where their voice guy intros that has been edited together showing pictures Of rick of The Rick Burgess, show the staff of your Dad, greg WHICH i know has to be pretty neat to see. This this is amazing and we had to pause, it and so we're just going to pick it up and let it, roll if that's okay with. Y'all courtesy of THE Cbn, FAMILY Cbn network and the seven Hundred. Club here it, is let's pick it.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 27: Please welcome to the seven Hundred, Club Rick. Burgess it's great to have you with.
Speaker 3: Us what an honor to be. Here thank you so.
Speaker 7: Much what a great.
Speaker 27: Book the Title Men Don't run in The. RAIN i finally found it AS i was reading but share with us the title and where it came.
Speaker 3: From, WELL i, remember you, know my dad was of course dad to my brother and my, sister but he also because of you, know being a football coach and well known in the, community he was a dad influenced to a lot of, people including a real close friend of mine who lost his father when he was very. Young and so one day it was raining out at the football, field and you, know we were all out there And dad was coming toward, us and my friend, said have you ever noticed that your dad doesn't run in the? Rain he just keeps. Walking And i'd never thought about, it and we were so young THAT i didn't ask him about. It and SO i got about thirteen twelve thirteen somewhere in, there AND i was at the fieldhouse and mom was, like you, know ride home with your dad today Because i'd had practice on the younger team and he finished up with the. Varsity so when he came, out it was one of we're From, alabama you, know and if you Know alabama in the, summer it's going to rain in the afternoon because we live in a tropical. Rainforest and so it started one of those afternoon showers AND i went to run to his, truck and he just took his hand and he stopped, me and he, said men don't run in the, rain and SO i was, like oh. Okay so we, walked and over TIME i began to understand that he was saying so much more than the. Literal you, KNOW i think my dad was trying to teach me, that you, know you've got a lot ahead of you as a, man and it's going to be much more difficult than rain. Drops if rain drops are a big deal to you and you're frantic about, that you're not going to do well on the things in her. Head AND i realized he was teaching me a steadiness and a, calmness, uh to become a. MAN i think my dad's perfect scenario would be a, family a man putting his wife in the passioner seat of the, vehicle completely dry in the.
Speaker 27: Rain it makes a great father's.
Speaker 4: Uh oh uh.
Speaker 8: Oh they skipped me, Ahead they skipped me. AHEAD i don't know, Why i'm just watching this.
Speaker 4: PLACE i tell, YOU i FORGOT i was in. STUDIO i THOUGHT i was at. Home, yes, yes AND i forgot all about. That we, apologize we were catching that we paused, it and, uh it looked like it just automatically jumped.
Speaker 3: Ahead SO i was trying to find it and to be right With god BECAUSE i need this is. Live see just the, buck it's worth.
Speaker 7: It, oh they keep skipping me back in. Time you gotta be kidding.
Speaker 3: Me i'm heartbroken right, now And i've kind of forgotten Where dad, was And i'm kind of walking up the aisle and i hear him calling. Me his voice is so, distinct so, loud, hey, hey and he keeps AND i turned around to find, him and WHEN i, did he raised his finger and he looked at me and he, said now that's a. Man oh my.
Speaker 8: Goodness we're missing such good amount of the set up on that is such a huge.
Speaker 7: Thing so we'll have to go and reh reload.
Speaker 3: That we were.
Speaker 4: Trying we were trying to we were trying to get. That that's nobody's. Fault you just put it on Palls and and then they they went ahead and skipped to the. Head that's the part of the, STREAMING i. Guess but, yeah, yeah, man it does look like he did a really good. Job and that was the courtesy of the seven Hundred club ON cbn but that has to be kind of Neat. GREG i, know, look you've seen a thousand, interviews you've done him on your. Dad but See rick on the. Seven, yeah that's pretty.
Speaker 3: Cool the picture of the, Book, yeah picture On, yeah that's.
Speaker 4: Good what would your dad be saying right?
Speaker 6: Now he'd be mad about. It ain't nobody read a stupid book about, me that's.
Speaker 4: What but, see that's what made him so.
Speaker 6: Great rick had to wait till he passed write that book. That, yeah and he said it to. You but it never was about.
Speaker 4: HIM i, MEAN i know that's one of things that that that your your dad's assistant coaches and players always took is that even when the winds were, big it was never.
Speaker 6: Him, yeah it was everybody else. Exactly that's just the way he. Was, yeah but he would. Have we joke about, him but he wouldn't. Have probably we couldn't believe. It he's, What, yeah he.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't he wouldn't have like thought.
Speaker 4: Of rick's written a, book he's done what.
Speaker 6: Of course that would have got. Him, Brother, yeah, WELL i HATE.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean. TO i THINK i Insulted. RICK i, said did you really write? This this is? Good this is like really.
Speaker 7: Good the other books were written from the best of.
Speaker 4: CDs yeah they, were and we and, no no offense to the ghost writer that we.
Speaker 3: Had she did a great.
Speaker 4: Job so did he because it was a couple of them at different different, times but it was always suggestions and emails and then they would put it. Together no That rick actually wrote.
Speaker 6: It he, did and it was great to see and LIKE i could, TELL i, MEAN i hate died it skip through.
Speaker 3: It we had no choice what it.
Speaker 8: Is, yeah their player doesn't allow for you deposit for extended periods of, time so that's not on.
Speaker 7: Me commentors on, YouTube.
Speaker 3: Get on your.
Speaker 4: Buddy, yeah The heartbreak guidess it just.
Speaker 3: Did but that was it was.
Speaker 4: Cool Text nation is weighing in because some of them saw. It they said that you could tell he did a really good. Job the spirit was moving during the uh during the segment uh and and.
Speaker 3: A lot of great.
Speaker 4: Comments fantastic, job a little oh that's. Funny so some comments on the seven Hundred. Club but everybody that has seen it said it was a great. Interview it looked like that's really. Cool that's. GOOD i, know it had to be a pretty cool. Deal and we'll get some more behind the scenes stuff from less but men Don't run in the. Rain yesterday was the last day to get your signed copy For Father's. Day but you can still get a. Copy you can go To rick burgesshow dot. Com you can go to The manchurch dot com Or Burgess ministries dot. Com if you do The Burgess ministries dot, com just click on books and it's. There it's it's one of the. Choices. Uh you can still get your. Copy it just won't be guaranteed By Father's day or, signed but you can still get a.
Speaker 6: COPY i mean here from a lot of former players that played for, him and they they're really enjoying.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 4: YEAH i bet they. ARE i bet they. ARE i noticed h just from some of the interaction through email and the places that some of the former players are getting. It and REALLY jj prewittt good friend of ours that works IN tv On fox six and w b R c And. Birmingham we've talked about him for many. Years he said he couldn't put it. Down, yeah and it's funny because the whole Don't run in the rain thing this goes back years years AND jj AND i were talking one day and he, said you, KNOW i don't run in the rain because of that. Man this is before the idea of the book or. Anything and he, SAID i don't run in the rain because of that. Man, yeah and that's just a former, player you. Know so the impact he's had, people yeah every. Day, yeah AND i know we've said this and this is a, compliment but the older you, get the more year just like, Him i've being sitting your your, mannerisms everything.
Speaker 3: ENDS i don't, KNOW i can just see.
Speaker 7: It, grumpiness, yeah, no a little bit coffee.
Speaker 6: Addiction, yeah well now he would drink some.
Speaker 3: Coffee.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah all, that he traveled his own thermos and you chisel. Through and he had a big heart, too just like and then the grandkids really.
Speaker 6: Softened yeah it's funny that way. Too but, YEAH i couldn't figure out what he was trying to. DO i was, like you're not who raised? Me, wait because you?
Speaker 3: Wait he was. Right he was really nice to make. Too. Yeah any, well we Understand.
Speaker 7: I'm beginning the way that he Treated.
Speaker 8: Speedy i'm beginning to think about how he treated me the very first time he met, me very first. TIME i was working for the, show so it was relatively you, know, Later, yeah and he he just ran up to me and put me in a noogie and just did a little bit like a grinder on my. Head i'm, LIKE i didn't even know who it. WAS i was, like who is this man doing this to? Me, Yeah i'm a frail twenty twenty seven year. Old what's happening?
Speaker 3: UP i.
Speaker 6: Guess, so, yeah he would crush your, hand pull you for.
Speaker 16: One.
Speaker 7: Yeah the oh, YEAH i can't.
Speaker 3: STRESSED i.
Speaker 7: DIDN'T i didn't know who he.
Speaker 8: Was it was so early on And i'm, like, okay so a stranger's giving me a, nuggie, Right, YES i.
Speaker 4: Know y'all had you jokes about me being special and all, that and that's why it was nice to. Me BUT i will tell you, this the one THING i took away for the first Time i've ever met him and the first TIME i had to interview, him like straight, up, YEAH i was, like that's not the man everybody's telling me. About and you haven't talked about. It And rick does, too even in the book about how he would never bring the coaching part.
Speaker 3: Home he was just.
Speaker 4: Dad well he could turn that. Off so like when he was an, interview you, know he was still a, coach but he was not that hard nosed coach because that was only on the field or the coaches room or. Whatever he could do that, MASTERFULLY i, Mean and SO i would always, like is that the guy that you've been telling?
Speaker 6: Me people would they thought he had me And rick out in the yard running, drills you, know but he never we never talked. Football in, fact my memories of my dad is, hunting. Fishing that's what we. Did we didn't blame. Sports now once we got old enough to be on his, team, yeah but as far as little league and all that we, played but he didn't coach.
Speaker 4: Us and even when even when he was coaching, y'all not just some other, team coaching the two of, you he wouldn't bring it. Home, no that's what you're, saying which Is i've had friends whose dads were in the business and they, said, oh we heard it on the way home While i'm at, home.
Speaker 3: But, yeah they never brought it.
Speaker 12: On it's.
Speaker 4: Unbelievable all, Right, well we will try to crow to capture that seven hundred club. Interview it could be tomorrow or. Whatever we'll we'll kind of grab. That we tried to get it. Live it just didn't work, out but from the text nation he did a really good.
Speaker 3: Job, yeah that's Why i'm looking at, it and so he. Did we'll be right.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 16: Show it is ten minutes until top of THE.
Speaker 4: Iowa thank you so much for tuning into The Rick Burgess. Show So i'm speedy Alongside Greg burgess Eighty Van. ADLER a lot of YouTubers are enjoying some of the stuff he plays during this ho where it's always kind of cool to see the text coming through on what he is, playing because sometimes we can't see.
Speaker 3: It but we've got that going.
Speaker 4: On this portion of the program as sponsored By fatty fifteen dot com slash Big box And, greg you were just talking About fatty fifteen.
Speaker 3: To, me that's, right it's.
Speaker 6: Amazing for about sixty, WEEKS i like the fact it's called fatty. Fifteen, YEAH i love a good.
Speaker 4: Fatty for about six weeks, now we've been talking about this new product and if you haven't checked him out, yet you need to do.
Speaker 3: So fatty.
Speaker 4: Fifteen That's fatty, fifteen the number fifteen dot com slash Big. Box this is pioneering the health at a cellular, level developed by a doctor in.
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 4: Collaboration there you go with THE Us. Navy fatty fifteen is a result of years of research and development to isolate the good fat Greg we have that and we need that we do and put it back in our bodies to help protect against the age related. Breakdowns you even talking about breaking down essential fatty acids are critical nutrients our bodies need to support our cells and sustain good. Health many foods contain a mix of good and bad fatty, acids but one of the best for you is CALLED see FIFTEEN ce. Fifteen fatty fifteen is the first supplement of pure essential and vegan FRIENDLY c. Fifteen so right now you need to check them. Out take just one a day to strengthen, cells vastly improve your longevity and slow the biological aging at a cellular. Level get fifteen percent off right now of their ninety day subscription starter. Kit as a show, fan you can do. That fatty fifteen dot com slash big box is how to unlock that sixteen that fifteen percent off your ninety day subscription starter. Kit, again That's fatty fe fifteen dot com slash big. Box you can go To Rick Burgess show dot com and click under sponsors and find it that.
Speaker 6: Way you've got a lot of guts saying fatty. Acids you, Boy.
Speaker 7: Yeah thank You, greg speaking of fatty, acids thank.
Speaker 4: You especially WHEN i look over there and you've got a mouthful of right all, right, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, YEAH i was waiting on you to get to that. Line see if you if you blew, it really that's what you're doing instead of helping.
Speaker 4: Me, yeah all very. MUCH i knew it was.
Speaker 3: Coming.
Speaker 4: Yeah vox seats are in the house today and they are getting behind the. Scenes, look we're gonna play some burgess ball next. Hour that's right Without. Rick so it's an, unscripted uncensored burgess ball. Battle you're gonna be on the court doing the play by, play which is really What i'm going to be.
Speaker 6: Today if you want to elbow or anything doing, it anything goes.
Speaker 3: Aloud If i'm in. Charge, yeah we're going by the, physical.
Speaker 7: The well known, rule no, blood no.
Speaker 4: Foul that's.
Speaker 8: It, uh there's always it was always the biggest guy with you, know The beaumont of the neighborhood of The.
Speaker 7: Newmont, yeah would say no, blood no. Foul that was one of his favorite things to say no, blood no.
Speaker 3: Foul the rules are there are no rules that no. Foult did YOU i noticed?
Speaker 4: YOU i did catch a little bit of what you were playing for the tubers in the. Break got you some food there too for.
Speaker 7: You but you know what You, everyboddy thank you so.
Speaker 3: Much the problem.
Speaker 4: Problem uh, Yeah austin whereabouts is in the house his food. Truck go To facebook and search. THEM i noticed you were playing the M M a fight or whatever Up New jersey That trump went. To, yes and his he his introduction and his his walk in is always kind of cool it being In New jersey somewhere like there's a little bit of some booze out there. Too BUT i thought the reception was pretty.
Speaker 27: Good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, NO ufc crowd Loves.
Speaker 4: Yes they always, do and and and all the fighters do to you were you were playing a video And, greg this has to kind of get to.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: Uh here we we have the president going down the. Road he's kind of walking in and he passes a kid up and he doesn't shake his, hand and the kid presented his hand too, late and The president's eyes were already on.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: Uh and So adler was breaking that. Down but it was a very uncomfortable moment because the kid didn't know what to do with his hand because he put it was.
Speaker 16: Late, yes.
Speaker 8: Yes and the reason that went viral is Because trump is going down the line of all these people at THIS ufc fight and he runs Into Mike. Tyson Mike tyson And trump do what IS i believe it's called a dap when your dab dap it, up you, know your, handshaking then you like do a thing.
Speaker 7: After have you guys heard of the speak day? Before, well there's the dab.
Speaker 3: Doing the.
Speaker 7: Dab, yeah he used to do that a.
Speaker 3: Lot, YEAH i thought that was.
Speaker 8: Cool but, here, Uh trump and And Mike tyson their handshake is very. Powerful it's it's one of the most powerful dap ups in. History boom right. There, yeah it's not. Bad but What speedy was also, Mentioning trump's going down the line and the dad is going to get a handshake From.
Speaker 7: Trump all, right but you can see the kid's. Hand the kid's hand is still in His get the hand.
Speaker 8: Out you have to the president's, coming get the hand. Out you have to have your hand out there and. Ready if you want a handshake from the president of The United states Of.
Speaker 7: America you have to have it, ready and the kid was not. Ready his dad shakes, hands his hands still in the.
Speaker 8: Pocket the kid's gonna bring his hand out for a, handshake And trump is already moving on to this beautiful man right, Here Mike, tyson, yeap his eyes are on The marauda's right.
Speaker 7: There you think you're gonna compete with The?
Speaker 8: Marauda how you doing with the path kid takes his hand out of his pocket way, late and The trump's dodge on this kid's hand is, like it's Like michael felt.
Speaker 7: SWIMMING i, mean it's it's the. Rope oh did you see the kids?
Speaker 4: Face and he looked his daddy WENT i didn't.
Speaker 3: Get a Hand he's, like why you just take that kid? Hand?
Speaker 8: YEAH i THOUGHT i thought my picture with the president was.
Speaker 7: Uncomfortable this tops.
Speaker 3: It, yeah, yeah your picture was pretty.
Speaker 4: Bad but, hey that was kind of cool With President trump and And tyson, did yeah you went handshake and then it turned into it.
Speaker 3: Almost like on arm.
Speaker 8: Wrestling it looked Like predator for that shot from the Movie predator When Arnold schwarzenegger and what's his, name, Uh Apollo. Creeds, yeah that, handshake WHICH i WANT i want that. PAINTING i want the painting of THAT i, Wanted.
Speaker 4: CARL i think.
Speaker 8: We should have a giant mural of that somewhere in the, studio the two arms, together, really, yeah just to like empower, That, yeah make us feel powerful and.
Speaker 3: Masculine that, kid that's that's.
Speaker 4: Bad you, know his buddy saw.
Speaker 3: It it was so.
Speaker 4: Bad it was so bad that When trump passed him, up he looked at his dad, like thank, god you got to get your hand out, quicker because Because trump didn't see.
Speaker 3: It it looked like he was just standing there with his. Hands he either.
Speaker 6: Didn't sit here for some. Reason you don't like that.
Speaker 3: KID i don't.
Speaker 8: Know, NO i don't think it's that As, honkys we don't know about. This but a dap Up i'm reading here is just part of like a. Handshake let's go wap it, up let's go gripping, grin whatever you want to, say it's it's all part of the.
Speaker 7: Handshake now we. Know now we're. Cool now we're like some.
Speaker 3: Brothers we're. Cool did you you? Were were you ever a?
Speaker 4: Handshake guy like you And kate's have a. HANDSHAKE i don't like choreograph handshake you don't know nothing about.
Speaker 3: IT i hate. It and then just.
Speaker 6: You, know you know who did that WHEN i was growing, up girls.
Speaker 3: That Mary max dressed in. Black they still all, Right Patty, Cake yeah the girls did.
Speaker 4: It, yes you're not. Guys you didn't have a high five that turns into a, handshake hang on to each other's hand.
Speaker 3: And then just a little.
Speaker 7: Gay just in your, opinion just in your professional.
Speaker 8: OPINION i REMEMBER i was playing drums at a uh at a, prison a prison one.
Speaker 4: Time yeah hu that, yes drummer.
Speaker 5: Out.
Speaker 8: YEAH i was with my dad and we went to like that's.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah and we went we actually after the church, service after playing, drums we actually went down the line and shook all their hands AND i did like the you, know the cool cool guy. Thing and imagine me being just this tiny white kid doing that to all those. Guys and NOW i think back at, it it's very.
Speaker 7: Funny And i'm sure those prisoners were, like what is that kid?
Speaker 3: Doing? Yeah, yeah that's. INSANE i WISH i. Could so you were playing drums in a, PRISON i.
Speaker 7: Was pretty much a boy Named. SUE i think a situation that.
Speaker 4: When we come, back what are those eggs that you.
Speaker 3: Have what are?
Speaker 7: Those oh, yeah we got some pickled quail eggs here.
Speaker 4: Food adler eats the quail, eggs y'all eat?
Speaker 1: Them going to eat The burgers.
Speaker 26: Show they's six minutes past the.
Speaker 4: Hour thank you so much for tuning in to The Rick Burgess. Show we start a brand new hour. TOGETHER i Am speedy Alongside Greg, Burgess Eddie Van. Adler we thank you so much for however you get the. Show some of you are listening on, podcasts, streaming fresheral, radio, tubers so many ways to grab The Rick Burgess. Show every single. Day if you have enjoyed the first hundred days of The Rick Burgess, show we're having a. Blast adler put together a little something to look back at the last one hundred. Days he had did this at the fifty day, mark and that is on our YouTube, channel and we've also tried to get it on social. MEDIA i KNOW i Did instagram. Story do you do Your instagram?
Speaker 3: STORY i? Did i'm doing right? Now, really why DO i doubt that that's such a? Lie?
Speaker 8: Yeah brothers on seven hundred club and you're Not you don't need to be lying.
Speaker 3: Today right?
Speaker 4: RIGHT i haven't tagged. You it's just so. Simple just post it to your story and, uh, anyway that's. Out hopefully you will enjoy. That we're getting a lot of great. Feedback it's hard to believe we've done so much such short. Time But rick is not here the rest of the. Show he was on the seven Hundred club this past hourly In, virginia and we tried to play some of. That it kind of messed up the live, feed it kind of jumped, Ahead so we'll try to get that in its. Entirety and Text, nation those of you that stepped away to watch it said he did a really good job and the the host was very very nice and it just went.
Speaker 7: Great should we stand Send rick like an encouraging text right.
Speaker 4: Now he's probably trying to get on out of. There he'll, text We'll.
Speaker 7: Greg said we shouldn't send you an encouraging.
Speaker 8: TEXT i thought you did. Great, yeah But greg said your beard looked.
Speaker 4: Weird, okay, sind your forehead wasn't, shining, yes. Sind Uh so, anyway so he is not, here we will Play burgess ball here uh this. Hour vox seats are in the in the house them for being. Here we Apologize rick's not, here but we're having a good. Time, adler WHAT i guess it Was. Friday uh And Ron herring good friend of. Mine he was from The dothan. Area he brought a gift bag full of stuff and it's like stuff from that. Area, yeah, yeah and it was very kind to him to do. So and in it were some quell. Eggs it was like a little jar of quell. Eggs and we all kind of looked at, it and nobody took it.
Speaker 3: HOME i.
Speaker 4: Noticed But adler, Says i'll eat.
Speaker 8: One, no, no, no, NO i, Said i'll eat one of you eat, one but not.
Speaker 3: Me i'm running the.
Speaker 4: Board, BOY i can't GET i can't get quell eggs Around.
Speaker 7: Ricky all the, time run the.
Speaker 3: Board Well tom came in and said not to do. That he was in.
Speaker 4: Here just hear, That greg, Said greg said he's in. Now explain to. Everyone want to be how it's it's a Little mason's, jar, right, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah and they look like just a little quail.
Speaker 4: Eggs, yeah it looks like Little it's just just tiny little quil. Eggs that's all we gotta. Say all, Right, WELL i have say anthing and they're in, there they're, buddy and they're In they're in.
Speaker 7: Juice they're in. Juice, Yes.
Speaker 4: So how we're gonna how you're gonna dip one?
Speaker 3: Out? Uh you got?
Speaker 4: It we got spoons around here. Somewhere, WELL i made a. Shot the box seats can can vouch for.
Speaker 3: THIS i don't a.
Speaker 4: SHOT i, said IF i make, this or has to eat?
Speaker 3: One AND i made.
Speaker 8: It, yeah it's probably the fifth try like you always. Do, yeah all, Right i'm gonna bring them. Out i'll bring three spoons out and we can all try a.
Speaker 7: Quail i'm not even their pickledil EGGS i. Got have you ever had a pickled quail?
Speaker 3: EGG? I have you? Have?
Speaker 7: Yes, Okay well then what do they take in a? While what do they taste?
Speaker 3: Like kind of? Sour you?
Speaker 7: KNOW i always thought that about, you that you try to. Pickle you know What i'm. SAYING i hate to ask, this And i'm just gonna have to.
Speaker 3: Surprise do you remember trying?
Speaker 4: It were you?
Speaker 3: Sober? Yes, Well i'm.
Speaker 6: Just wanting to be talking About, WELL i didn't know if it was some partying.
Speaker 3: Thing, okay, ALIGHT.
Speaker 4: I GOT i got my own for.
Speaker 18: It.
Speaker 4: Buddy we know you got a fork you've been eating a lot and.
Speaker 6: Then again bring this back BECAUSE i have been sticking this in my. MOUTH i can go. Last all, Right so we have got a jar of quill. Eggs, yeah we can count. Them it looks like is that. Carrots rick just sent us a.
Speaker 4: Text oh, Wow, okay, FIRST i Think rick, Tight i'm gonna let you all go with this. HERE i am not going to. Participate let. Me rix is actually texting us some of this. Hour i'm going To. Lunes BUT i still all like good barbecue back, There SO i don't want to come on.
Speaker 8: That we should we should just be eating the delicious barbecue on, air but nobody cares about.
Speaker 3: That, unfortunately they want to see us.
Speaker 4: Suffer uh, really So rick's gonna we're gonna push the burgess ball back one. SEGMENT i think we can do. That he's gonna check. It hold if you really, good drink the.
Speaker 3: Juice oh it's.
Speaker 8: Picky they're not joking when they say pickled pickled coil.
Speaker 4: Eggs, okay he's gonna. Do rick's gonna join.
Speaker 3: Us you're not gonna.
Speaker 4: Segment you're not gonna eat, one eat one for.
Speaker 3: Me let me see.
Speaker 4: Scared go, here we.
Speaker 7: GO i. DIDN'T i didn't do. It, No i'm gonna do. It i'm an honest.
Speaker 4: Man, boys it like there we, go he's.
Speaker 3: Pick it's pretty. Good uh, huh it's not.
Speaker 4: Good yeah, Yeah i'm gona have to get more. Brisket really is that gonna go right through?
Speaker 3: Us? HERE i haven't opened. This it ain't. Hurt it's not people eat them all the. Time.
Speaker 4: Here you can get me one, Then, john y'all gonna call me.
Speaker 3: Names oh that's.
Speaker 6: Pickley i'm telling you it's not bad at.
Speaker 3: All do you just bring me a? Spoon, yes let me see. It oh my gosh it so drink. It get your? Drink how much to drink? It twenty?
Speaker 4: Bucks you.
Speaker 3: Give me twenty bucks to drink?
Speaker 4: It oh, no oh, no it ain't.
Speaker 3: Bad it ain't very.
Speaker 7: Big it's just like it's like a, nut like a like a.
Speaker 3: Like a, pecan like a.
Speaker 7: Pecan. Pecan.
Speaker 4: Boy, oh that's. Awful it's.
Speaker 3: Good i'm telling you they're not. Bad y'all read.
Speaker 6: Them nobody's reading any pickle egg regular. Size, oh it's pretty. Good they're really. GOOD i Promise i'm not missing with.
Speaker 3: He go get a top on that. QUICK i mean. Quick all, right here we.
Speaker 4: Go anybody the audience like to try?
Speaker 13: It?
Speaker 3: Anyone? Sure well you guys From, tennessee y'all eat a pickled? Egg come, on all, RIGHT i gave you my. WATER i don't have.
Speaker 4: Water they're not bad, though right he gave.
Speaker 7: HERE i didn't open. It do you want your water?
Speaker 12: Back?
Speaker 7: NO i took one sip of.
Speaker 3: It i'm. Good i'm, Good, Hey? Rick uh, so where we? Go we all did?
Speaker 7: It tases like a pickle and an.
Speaker 3: Egg it tastes like. Both, YES i TASTE.
Speaker 9: I like.
Speaker 7: EGGS i don't like pickled. EGGS i decided some.
Speaker 4: Mothers what's it?
Speaker 3: Called? Uh? Apple?
Speaker 8: Yes he seems like there's lots of vinegar and pickle.
Speaker 7: JUICE a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 3: That, yeah like now, yeah, yeah a lot of potassium.
Speaker 7: There, wow, okay, okay we're.
Speaker 4: Good so sorry for. You video probby. Audio you're wondering what's going. On just imagine a tiny bulled, egg just tiny in a jar of, juice, floating and and we we picked them out of there and ate.
Speaker 6: It also ate regular chicken sized egg. Pickle they make them in a big jar. TOO i ate.
Speaker 3: Them we see them a lot WHERE i used.
Speaker 4: To, yeah, yeah we take a break and going over store and yeah about that good.
Speaker 3: Stuff all.
Speaker 8: Right so back in the, Day, greg back in the, day you were man just working out on the power, lines bringing power to the.
Speaker 7: People rough, hands bringing.
Speaker 3: The people and rough. Hide y'all are.
Speaker 4: Crazy all, Right we're gonna take a break, dipping, yes texting With rick here live, okay, here tell him we eat. Eggs we'll get to him in a. Minute, yeah tell You, okay he's gonna join us next start here and then, uh then we Got burgess ball and they're all sizing each other, up and you never know what's gonna, be wasn't We we got big Boy, Mike we got it. All plus we're gonna try to squen some. Squeeze some unscreenedphone calls in on top of. Y'all we were right.
Speaker 1: Back this is The Rick Burgess. Show all, right we're rolling.
Speaker 4: Back thank you so much for being with. Us said is The Rick Burgess. SHOW i am. Speedy there Is greg eating. Again adie Van adler is. Here box seats are in the. House we Think austin whereabouts the food. Truck rick is going to be just devastating that he's missed, this but we thank them for the food. Today we're just having a great. Time burgess fall still. Ahead we talked to you earlier That rick was with us, live then he broke away to go on the seven Hundred, club which he did a great. Job we missed catching all of it, live but now he is joining. Us he's back at the hotel room and wanted to say hello to the Box seats and then kind of recap some of the.
Speaker 3: Interview, rick how you doing doing good? News and, hello Box. Seats i'm so sorry THAT i couldn't be there with you both today and we're just so. Thankful it sounds LIKE i missed some great food and hopefully we'll be able to get you guys back when we're all. There and it's just so if there was some way we could have got around this on A, tuesday but this is the when they tape and when they go. Live they don't do a show every, DAY i found, out so, anyway so so thank you for your support of. Everything AND i look forward to hearing who wins The Burgess ball battle coming, up AND i hope somebody wins some money.
Speaker 4: Today, yeah, yeah we're really hyping That greg's going to be over at the, court SO i cannot wait for that play by. Play he's a little nervous about. It but back to you in the seven hundred, club SO i kind of told you all. Fair we tried to catch it live and pause it and then it made us skip, ahead so we missed the majority of.
Speaker 3: It but it looked like it went. Great, well you, know their first, class you, know you know how we you know, speedy you know all the years that we've been doing this and guys working, together you, know you you we've been in so many different places and it's always such a pleasure when your. Host everything here is done so. Professionally everybody is just great at what they. Do they really keep it. MOVING i mean it just take for, instance even the you, know the Interviewer. Terry you, know she you could tell she took time to read the, book and that's not always the, case AND i, know being someone who interviews, people it's it's not always possible to read the entire, book and you try to do your best with it if you don't have that kind of. Time but you could tell she was, prepared she had read the. Book she knew the questions to. Ask he was very. Complimentary you, know got to meet you, know some other. People let me tell you one other decision that was confirmed, AGAIN i mean just and affirmed. Again the other guy THAT i think is about to go on here in a, minute that we DO i just met back in the green room who's was written a book too about you, know, uh making The bible easier for people to understand kind of. Thing but, great you're great. Guy uh he was flying in commercial uh four hours. Late what he got in he got in four hours uh pat supposed to the middle of the night last, night and AND i just looked at. HIM i, said never again that that that happened to. Me, LOOK i don't know How i'm gonna do, it BUT i just think it's never again for. Me.
Speaker 4: Uh but, uh you got to really be on vacation with nothing ahead of, you because if you're on the place, today it's.
Speaker 3: Tough. Yeah so, ANYWAY i think we made the rock call on. That but you know it's, uh you, Know, GREAG i will just tell you this BECAUSE i know you're probably. Wondering. Uh the makeup, person all she could talk about was my.
Speaker 6: Hair, OH i bet that she couldn't believe.
Speaker 4: That Main, yeah we show we showed her uh kind of getting you, ready lets you look good less not some. Video he also sent us some pictures That adler is going to show of you and and the the host with the picture of the book and you standing there on the set there that looks really. Nice but we we caught some video of you getting doll dolled.
Speaker 6: Up, RICK i think you need to do that.
Speaker 3: Here. Yeah, WELL i can't tell you great the number of times that she, said now you're, sixty are you serious and.
Speaker 13: Believe?
Speaker 3: It AND i said, no, NO i, SAID i, said and she, said you, KNOW i JUST i, said, well, now my brother if he were, here you know, you it would you it would make more. SENSE i. Said you, know he's probably what you THOUGHT i would look LIKE i. Got and you know he's uh that his hair. Is we don't know what.
Speaker 4: Happened, yeah, Wow WELL i know what you. Said you claim it's working hard all those years with that hard.
Speaker 3: STRESS i, mean, frankly, genetically it's brought shame to the. Family, yeah, okay but, uh because we've had such such good hair in our. FAMILY i don't know what. HAPPENED i. CAN'T i can't figure it. Out have y'all is there ANYTHING i need to? Know? Well good, news good.
Speaker 6: News we didn't need all the pickled, eggs so there are a few of them.
Speaker 4: Left they got quilled. Eggs we did as a dare we all ate it. Live we saved you some stealing it liquid in the, jar so we can't wait for you to do that.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow. YEAH i picked up the headphones to reconnect WHEN i REALIZED i was getting back in time to maybe go back on with you guys one.
Speaker 8: More.
Speaker 3: Yeah, uh AND i heard that you were. Eating sorry you are not. Eating tell me y'all didn't eat out of that?
Speaker 2: Jar we?
Speaker 3: Did we did pretty.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: Yeah and for people that that you, know love, them they were, like, oh don't worry about. It but it was just different for, us you. Know and now he won't for some, Reason greg's not mad enough to drink the. Juice i've challenged him on.
Speaker 9: That he.
Speaker 4: Won't he won't turn the jar, up so we'll. Work but you have plenty of, eggs so you got one for tomorrow and we will save you some breash and uh And, rick let me tell You somethingboddy we'll try to save you some some, food but we it is a food, day my.
Speaker 3: Friend what did y'all HAVE i heard some kind of sway talking.
Speaker 4: Foods, well you Know Johnny, lafoy he Owns austin whereabouts the food truck that they brought food not too long ago to the seats if you enjoyed all the brisket and the ribs and you name. It, well he's in the seats today and brought us some and it is, well it's good, man it's. Good we might save you some of, them maybe some, maybe thank.
Speaker 3: You maybe the ribs are falling off the. Bone what the ONE i? Had? Good by the, way this this Less bradford adventure. Continues will you will not believe what else he's? Done what he left his room key in his? Room AND i will tell, You, YEAH i, said last you better find a, movie, idiot, Listen AND i talked to the front. Desk have you ever have you ever been to like a hotel that's like real serious about? It uh huh founders and super serious about. It so guess what else he? Did? Well do you have your? Idea he? Said, WELL i didn't take my wallet, either BECAUSE i didn't want to carry it over what we're about to. Do so he actually had to have somebody vouch for him and take him to the room from the hotel to let him.
Speaker 6: In why why does he not carry his wallet with?
Speaker 3: Him? SPEEDY i Get speed. Out he's.
Speaker 4: Praised somebody going to expect him to buy something that's not. True it's just in my, TRUCK i Think.
Speaker 3: Greg he took on The speedy roll and he tried to make it feel real to, me so he left his wallet as.
Speaker 4: Well oh, Yeah speed's there like, wow last less you know what it. IS i blame. YOU i blame The burgess. Boys y'all got to talk him out about him being a child actor night and he ran To rick's room to get on the phone and everything, else and he got flustered and he forgot.
Speaker 3: Everything Probably i'd like to share something that might blow your mind. TOO i got an encouraging text from someone who Watched The seven Hundred club, live and and you'll never guess who it. WAS i would not think your mom, Person no mom watching the seven Hundred, club we expect. That, okay this PERSON i want you to Imagine Frank kelly and but now you're kind of getting. Closer are you for? It are you ready for?
Speaker 9: It?
Speaker 3: Go Go paul Fine? Bomb what what Is paul Fine baum doing watching the Seven how About?
Speaker 6: Paul he's a, regular he's been a member since for.
Speaker 3: Years, No, greg did you ever think can you Picture paul Fine bomb going to get this turn down the seven hundred? Clubs? Clubs? No how about? That did? You never would never would have guessed.
Speaker 8: That, EVER i guess now since they showed our they showed our staff photo as far as some of the, pictures they shore your.
Speaker 7: Interview and they showed the one WHERE i look Like i'm gonna make a?
Speaker 3: Wish?
Speaker 8: Kid, now CAN i tell my Parents i've been on the seven hundred? Club even though it's this picture.
Speaker 3: Picture you can't always that, counts by the, way and this is your world visually did?
Speaker 12: That?
Speaker 3: Did they did a great? Job you saw the?
Speaker 4: Graphics, Yes, rick we were talking about the actual professionals like, me the image request and everything they had the demand To now it makes sense because of such a.
Speaker 3: Production look really. Good they they everybody, there they've really you, know once, Again, greg this this whole place up here is now going crazy Over. Dad they're they're just, like, oh, man this. Guy, yeah and so so that was the. Story we help what, Happened, well that's, girl he wanted a kind so so, anyway so thanks to the seven Hundred club and everybody here at c B. N they've been nothing but first. Class and thank you guys for it picking up the slack in box. Seats thank you so much for all your. Support and AGAIN i apologize That i'm not. THERE i miss meeting you and and we'll we'll make sure that does happen in the. Future and so thanks to everybody who continues to contact us about the. Book thanks a. Lot the rest of the, show good luck on the Burg.
Speaker 1: Love you back is The Rick Burgess.
Speaker 4: Show twenty five minutes until top of the. Hour thank you so much for tuning Into The Rick Burgess. Show, okay so you just heard From. Rick he's back in the, room settling, in going to get some food and then head on. Back lord willing be with us tomorrow and we'll get a really good recap of how it went on the seven Hundred.
Speaker 3: Club looked like it went.
Speaker 4: Great courtesy OF, cbn we jip some of the audio video and then we'll.
Speaker 3: Look a little bit more into.
Speaker 4: That Let's bradford has sent us lots of great video and pictures that will also show, tomorrow so be tuning in for, that also checking all our social media as well AS i know we'll be doing some behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: Stuff it is time right now for Some Burgess.
Speaker 4: Ball, now if things are going to be a little, different everybody's kind of changing. Up we're all still playing right. NOW i go over to One Greg. Burgess he is actually at The Burgess ball.
Speaker 3: Courts, Speedy i've got there our. Contestants who's going to be battling it? Out, Okay Burgess? Ball, ye first player J. C? Wicks? Oh J. C wicks was? Drawn? Right? Huh is?
Speaker 4: It Ernie?
Speaker 3: Taylor?
Speaker 4: Aaron? Aaron Aaron taylor at a?
Speaker 3: Boy greg? Reading why the good? Reading?
Speaker 7: Buddy is that?
Speaker 28: Right so you're making fun of the, spelling that's. Fine speedy messes up when he. DOES i figured it was, no it's it's E r Y. N E's, aaron Not. Ernie, no gracious is? It let me see IF i can get this.
Speaker 3: GOING i. Hope i'm just. Going uh here we, go turn the power. On there we, go.
Speaker 4: Y'all so we're looking over At. Greg, okay hit. Play that's just one. Player, yeah you go to the one side, Player, greg the one beside there you go hit play, again, okay and then play.
Speaker 3: Again. Okay so here we. Go we're.
Speaker 4: Rolling you get ready and. Go we have thirty. Seconds Oh, greg you're supposed to be played by.
Speaker 3: One all, right here we.
Speaker 4: Go ernie is?
Speaker 7: Y'all come, On, Ernie.
Speaker 3: Greg who's who's? Winning? Greg? Ernie?
Speaker 4: Greg who's going to.
Speaker 7: See he's eight?
Speaker 8: Zero come, On, ernie you need to make one points on the.
Speaker 6: Board ernie's on there the board ten to, five she comes thirteen to eight six nineteen, eleven four seconds to.
Speaker 4: Go one, Winner jay C, well All, jason and you had?
Speaker 3: It, wow you had?
Speaker 4: It, YEAH i play by. Place tough it is to watch it for a. Second THERE i know who was?
Speaker 3: Who WELL i forgot the.
Speaker 4: Name all, right come on back over now to your your Your. Mike greg is turning on the, uh here we, go and he's turning on the wheeld first ye and then if the winner wants what's you's, fun he can take it or he can spend his.
Speaker 2: Sexon.
Speaker 3: OKAY i think that's. Fair.
Speaker 4: Yeah uh so so here's here's what you gotta do you got you, know because you say you you watch it five hours a, day which we Love, aaron Not.
Speaker 3: Ernie.
Speaker 4: Uh and so we just need you to scream it's will to me or it's not will to, me and then just make sure it goes by one full, rotation is all all?
Speaker 3: Right not will to?
Speaker 7: Me, alright there we go and there she.
Speaker 4: Goes here we, Go here we, go, money big, money big.
Speaker 29: Money, Okay, hey that's not, bad that's not.
Speaker 3: Bad you got some? Merch, okay well, no not, you BUT jc so J.
Speaker 4: C do you want the merch or would you rather spend for Your, Okay so now you scream it is will to, me and then and then wake sure it goes by one. Time now here we, Go here we, Go, aaron, Sorry?
Speaker 7: Ernie all, right look.
Speaker 3: Out here we go a good spin.
Speaker 7: Slowing down you hear.
Speaker 4: It oh my, goodness oh my, goodness oh my, goodness oh my, goodness oh my.
Speaker 3: Goodness you win? Merch how about that were the?
Speaker 4: Truck, yeah and there's two merches on on the wheel and you you landed on, One so you got some. Merch so we'll we'll get your sizes and then it'll go right to.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 4: Greg you put that mic, down buddy and center all right there it, is, uh congratulations to. You J c uh AND i guess don't sit, down JAY. C we're gonna have you come on.
Speaker 3: UP J.
Speaker 4: C wicks And Johnny lafoy gonna come on. Up they they came, together the, buddies and we've been talking About johnny will boy a little bit because he has The Austin whereabouts food, truck and so they're coming over to the Big boy. Mike, uh and so they come on over.
Speaker 3: TOGETHER.
Speaker 4: Jc congratulations, Buddy Thanks. Beedy, yeah that was well.
Speaker 18: DONE i just want to shout out my Wife, jessey and my kids August, a j And, ace and maybe the guys at Big test trailers in the shop working right now over nice.
Speaker 4: Trailer uh, hey big shout out to. Them they're working. Hard i'm sure in, hot so, hot so. Hot, yeah all, right good, Trailers my. Goodness, Yeah, johnny thank you for all.
Speaker 3: The, food.
Speaker 30: Buddy i'm glad you guys enjoy.
Speaker 4: It it's funny how many how many people that we all know that like know you or friends of yours that we know or THEY i. CAN'T i was at A stallion's. Game somebody, screaming, hey, man how you know you Know?
Speaker 3: Johnny you? KNOW i mean SO i know you get around.
Speaker 4: With the food.
Speaker 3: Truck but thanks for the, food, MAN i appreciate.
Speaker 30: It rows with my wife nuts because we can't go. Anywhere, yeah seeing people that know me And chill, said wait on us talk.
Speaker 6: Right well now you were saying you're in the top. Five now there's a contest of the top. Barbecue, yes and you made the top.
Speaker 30: FIVE i, did so it's CAN i say the name of the ship where IT'S cbs forty.
Speaker 3: Two uh.
Speaker 30: Huh they did a poll On facebook and people could just comment their favorite, places and they narrowed it down to the top five best barbecue restaurants In. Alabama And i'm in the top. Five and so right now on their website you can actually. GO i even have a link to it on My facebook. Page you can go and vote for your favorite on. There so also we're in the top five on.
Speaker 4: That, okay so just search On Facebook austin whereabouts and now the links are.
Speaker 8: There and you know how they say you can't trust a skinny, chef you, know BUT i trust, you.
Speaker 7: MAN i trust.
Speaker 4: You, yeah you bringing it so much The austin And Austin whereabouts is From, Texas, yes and The whereabouts explain that it's.
Speaker 30: Whereabouts is mainly because it's a food.
Speaker 3: Truck it's mob so.
Speaker 4: So that didn't come from that didn't come from anything In. Austin just the barbecue style and.
Speaker 30: Everything, yeah the big one. There you have the, favorites you, Know Franklin, barbecue The Roy. Lewis you know those guys, say, Okay franklin kind of paved the way for all these these big the craft style.
Speaker 3: Barbecue yeah, yeah and uh so.
Speaker 7: Absolutely delicious putting it away right.
Speaker 3: Now yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah And i'm A texan and SO i know about brisket and just.
Speaker 8: Being approval and just being bigger if everything's bigger in textas.
Speaker 7: Barbecues very.
Speaker 4: Sure, well thank, You, johny appreciate, you my mank you all. Right next, Up jeremy And Nathan, blakely come on. Up uh they are they're in the, seats hanging, out kind of. Dejected they didn't get picked by, You. Greg you draw two numbers out of our, hat come, Away we're now. Picked BUT i tell you they are enjoying. THEMSELVES i. Believe how are you doing good doing, Well, Nathan, yes.
Speaker 3: Sir i'm doing.
Speaker 4: Good, okay good are we father's son father saw some so father son. Trip, yeah and where are you? From we're From, Raymer. Tennessee that's western part Of, tennessee over Towards. Memphis my wife was supposed to, come so shout out to.
Speaker 16: Her she had to.
Speaker 6: Work and then my other son was supposed to come as, Well, brandon and he had to.
Speaker 3: Work this, works that's da gum.
Speaker 4: Work they missed out on some good risks they. Did so you just did some shout. Out how about you? ANYBODY i don't have, anybody.
Speaker 3: No, okay he took care of.
Speaker 4: Everybody did y'all come on down? Today did y'all?
Speaker 3: Coming day?
Speaker 4: Ahead we drove this, morning, okay pretty, cool nice drive twenty. Two yeah, yeah bring it around on at that cruise and come. On that's exactly right. Man thank you all so, much appreciate you. All right now we Have. Aaron for some, Reason greg called Her, ernie but It's Aaron Cary. Taylor come on up to the big, Boy. Mike they're walking. Up H she finished second In. Uh the burgess started slope got STRET i thought she handled it well a little. Dejected but how are?
Speaker 19: You, Yeah i'm, good thank. You i'm blaming it On greg for saying my name.
Speaker 4: Wrong that's as, yeah got in your head, right getting? Focused and where are y'all?
Speaker 19: From we live In Moody, okay, yeah it's not as cool As Flowery, Branch. Georgia but.
Speaker 4: So, uh a little behind the scenes and then we'll get onto your your shout out and. Everything BUT i tracked Down. DAVID i started making some calls and talking to the pharmacy and some other, folks AND i actually tracked down where he's working and, everything and we're going to get him on the. Show, YES i cannot wait for. That, Yeah so a little shout out to day. There but you say you watch on YouTube every?
Speaker 19: Day, ye every day every?
Speaker 7: Day so how do you spell your? Name i'm sorry to, interrupt how do you spell your?
Speaker 3: Name? E r y N? E.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay it's Not.
Speaker 4: ERNIE i don't know why you said the ends towards.
Speaker 19: The, end but you know you're not the only one that's been my whole, life so It's i'm, okay all.
Speaker 4: Right so have you seen the live show?
Speaker 3: BEFORE i have? Not is?
Speaker 4: It how is the difference between seeing it on YouTube and then being.
Speaker 16: Here it's a little.
Speaker 19: DIFFERENT i, mean, yeah because it's a different. View BUT i love, it love.
Speaker 4: It some folks come in and say the studio actually is bigger in.
Speaker 3: PERSON i agree with.
Speaker 19: THAT i think it is bigger in.
Speaker 8: Person people say that about me, Too, yeah you're not.
Speaker 3: Tiny, yeah shout outs for.
Speaker 4: You, Well, aaron did you have any shout?
Speaker 3: OUTS i think we.
Speaker 19: Both just want to shout out to our.
Speaker 3: Kids we have, four so quiet time for.
Speaker 4: You, really y'all have a great.
Speaker 13: Day.
Speaker 19: Yeah, yeah So, Emerson, Jagger annabel And easton and my mom who's watching our littles right. Now Thanks, mom thanks for.
Speaker 4: That And, harley thank.
Speaker 3: You i'll give a shout out to one of the guys THAT i work. With his name Is.
Speaker 4: HUNTER i know he's.
Speaker 3: Listening he listened to you guys all the time because.
Speaker 4: He's a good. Man shout out To. Hunter, Yeah, so congratulations to both of you for being here today and getting. SEATS i know they're tough to. GET i hear from all of you that it's very tough to. Get we normally try to release them the last week of the previous, month prior prior to, like let's, so for, Instance august will be released the last week Of, june and so that's kind of how it. Works and they go, QUICK i mean real. Quick so thank y'all all for being, here and thank you again for the. Food, johnny appreciate, you my.
Speaker 3: Man and we'll take you a break and. Dress we'll be right.
Speaker 4: Back if you want to holler at, us do so eight eight eighty six big, box that is eight eight eight six two four four eight six.' nine we'll wrap up the live show with some unscreened PHONE calls u and we'll do that next so make sure that you're. Doing that if you're listening right now, or watching, you're Like? Where's rick he was on the Seven hundred club Today, In Virginia lord will and he'll be back with. Us tomorrow so don't.
Speaker 3: Go anywhere.
Speaker 1: This Is The Rick. Burgess show.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for tuning in To The Rick. Burgess show, as always we thank you so much for making us part of. Your day don't take that, FOR granted i can, tell you and we thank you as always for hanging out. With us, all right see The, text nation they can, be, Wrong speedy what do you do and she gets to Keep the mertino that if, you lose.
Speaker 3: You lose the.
Speaker 4: Whole thing is if there's a winner want what, you drew and, if not then they get to go.
Speaker 6: For it so you all quit bringing Over because Aaron's having she's just not getting.
Speaker 7: Over it yeah.
Speaker 4: She is she's still talking about it for. Some reason you keep Calling her ERNIE and i don't KNOW why i. Changed it, all right so we're gonna go unscreen phone calls eight eight eight Six. Big vox that's eight eight eight six two four forty eight. Sixty Nine Rick lord willing will be back. With us he was at the Seven hundred Club in virginia that went live. On, set yes he did a recap with. Us too if you, miss that you can go to archives and catch all. Of It less Bradford From ironhell press also went. With him he's been sending us pictures and videos too from behind.
Speaker 3: The scenes so.
Speaker 4: We'll recap all of, that tomorrow don't you dare. Miss, It uh and we thank all of y'all for letting us hang out with you the good time gang and and get to the end of, the show, All right so here, we go unscreen, phone calls y'all play nice.
Speaker 8: And if we don't have, any calls we Can always i've got a PowerPoint prepared for about how nine to eleven was an.
Speaker 7: Inside job so you guys just let me, Know, anytime okay if you, want it got it ready?
Speaker 4: To roll well right now the bank, is. Full buddy uh tomorrow not one. Line available so uh and speaking, of tomorrow if you're Listening Live, andy andrews we'll be back. With it and then that's not Be, his uh let's go to two o five checking in unscreen phone calls On The Rick. Burgess show. You're live what's, Up?
Speaker 12: MORNING morris i thought it'd be a perfect time. To call Seeing's how rick? Ain't There but I've, GOT uh i got Something for greg And the? Vox seats how?
Speaker 7: Thereby doing is?
Speaker 3: This show hunt a?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 3: Show?
Speaker 12: Hunt MAN it's i want and only don't you? KNOW it i?
Speaker 3: Love it? What's it what do you got for? The seat?
Speaker 12: YOU said i got One for greg And the vox seats? All together, and uh would anybody donate my go moot hells and campaign to get Down To?
Speaker 5: Camp health did you do a quick poll through the? Box seats real quick and SEE if i get. A donation.
Speaker 3: He's trying to get a.
Speaker 4: Show, Hunt Jack? Why adler greg keeps playing.
Speaker 7: That nothing to do, with this don't bring me.
Speaker 6: Into, THIS well i.
Speaker 4: Mean that's just how we wrap. Up calls if they're going, to go let's go to three. Three four really hard to see? The numbers three? Three four?
Speaker 3: What's?
Speaker 5: Up hey To celebrate ada's hard work and nobody won. The MONEY can i please spend?
Speaker 10: The?
Speaker 16: Wheel, no?
Speaker 7: No praous, IF anything i should get to spin the wheel?
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 4: Sure you two five six unscreen phone calls Live On The Rick.
Speaker 3: Burdie Show? What's?
Speaker 31: UP yes i wanted to call in tattle on. My husband we are big into college Baseball and i'm A Huge florida, State fan And in game One Against, OREGON state i went to go put my son to BED and i come downstairs and my, Husband, SAID oh i think you guys are going to. Win it it's the bottom of the ninth and y'all are up four, to one and next thing, you know the very, Next Play oregon state gets. On base they go on to, score three go into extra innings and, beat us and then we end up Losing the, super regional not even getting to Go. TO omaha i can't. HAVE nothing i had to, call him tattle. On him mo, Mojo, ever.
Speaker 3: Yes that is that is the. Ultimate mojo that is. A mojo it happens the next, Play, clearly. YEAH textbook i HE'S.
Speaker 31: An L s u fan and so they're Going to Omaha and i'm all salty. About it, so yeah that kind of hurdle, on, Him.
Speaker 4: Right but there They drew, arkansas though, so uh you will go in there and tell him y'all going To kill arkansas and. The, mojo yeah get.
Speaker 7: Him back i've been trying.
Speaker 31: Every game i've. Been trying oh, my.
Speaker 4: Goodness we'll, give him give him a. Shout out what's? His name his Name.
Speaker 7: Is cameron, All right cameron.
Speaker 4: Mojo on, You buddy thank you, so much appreciate. Your, call yeah that that's the ultimate. Mojo there wow wow.
Speaker 3: Wow wow, all.
Speaker 4: Right let's jump back out to.
Speaker 3: THE phones i.
Speaker 4: REALLY can't i can't read.
Speaker 3: The NUMBERS nine, o THREE nine, o three.
Speaker 4: They're tiny got my READERS nine o three checking in?
Speaker 3: What's?
Speaker 11: Up Hey so i've been studying the number y'all used to call in, the SHOW and i think y'all may have missed. An opportunity so write. This down you Can tell Rick tomorrow ada eight six?
Speaker 3: Do, do.
Speaker 7: Okay, all right, all right it's.
Speaker 6: The guy Maybe Till rick tomorrows tell.
Speaker 3: Them tomorrow hey? Do doo guy?
Speaker 7: Got Me.
Speaker 4: Gotch greg was? Leaning, in, YEAH child i know. IT was i.
Speaker 7: Didn't either uh three times.
Speaker 4: Four chat checking? In again Phone Call rick burgers show.
Speaker 3: You're live? What's up It's His. Carl, Kielders, Hey, carl, hey buddy how. Are You i'm i'm, all, right, beady, yes sir and will.
Speaker 4: Be especially, oh okay we'll, stop, it, Alright.
Speaker 6: Right dan, is right he's still he's. The best we've had a Lot of carls trying to call in. That guy he's.
Speaker 4: Got it you could tell you. Liked, IT oh i?
Speaker 3: Love it four three two?
Speaker 4: Checking in?
Speaker 3: What's? Up, uh yeah This Is, david.
Speaker 4: Reeves my First, Last.
Speaker 22: Yeah I'm from.
Speaker 3: Oxford, ORIGINALLY okay i tell You're From.
Speaker 7: Flowery, Branch, george.
Speaker 22: No, No hey i'm trying to buy the copy of The Men don't walk in the In the Rain Or don't run In. The rain how is it? In paperback can you find it on. YOUR store i couldn't.
Speaker 3: Find it, oh.
Speaker 6: Wow, You, can't, yes, sir.
Speaker 4: Yes sir if you'll just Go to rick burgesshow dot com it's at the bottom of. The page or you can go To the manchurch dot com and there is a slider image at the very top of. The website just click by now and it takes you Right To Iron. Hill press you can't even Go To. Burgess ministries we got all kinds of stuff or Searching on amazon. Pretty easy and and uh and, Good, luck david hope you can find.
Speaker 3: The book thanks for, Your, Help. Greg, greg yeah wait, To, go greg what do? You like don't deliver it. AT me i don't blame you were ask you to cut. You off just.
Speaker 4: Take over, all right, Let's go let's go to six o one.
Speaker 7: Other, going guys they're doing all right kind of.
Speaker 5: All, right greg what was the name of that show you?
Speaker 6: Was, watching uh the with THE. D, J, oh yeah IT Was i Love To.
Speaker 4: Hustle, radio no IT'S. On tv IT'S, on tv it's it's, on table it's ON W T. T.
Speaker 5: O greg give us give us a couple of Verses Of.
Speaker 7: Midnight SNACK if.
Speaker 3: I had the, title wrong it's. Late, nights yeah. Late night.
Speaker 4: The video somebody sent me. The VIDEO oh, I know i've heard it and watched it a number of times. Local time we're early in the Four am central time hour early and he's over there playing it out of.
Speaker 6: His, lap yeah somebody. Sending him that's. So good, and also don't Forget dance step Of the week With. Mister smooth, YEAH Yeah. Dj smooth, all, Right.
Speaker 4: Boys i'll wrap it up on the, Live Show The Good. Time gang rick uh should be back with, us tomorrow and we we thank all of you in the box seat for being here. Today, Again sorry rick. Wasn't here the longest kick on fire we've. Ever had it's the longest one we've.
Speaker 7: Ever had it takes for the. Barbecue, man, yeah yeah boy.
Speaker 3: It is it's. Really.
Speaker 1: Good yeah this Is The Rick. Burgess show