Speaker 1: Behind every VP Philip, thousands of people across America go to work every day. People producing energy off shore, people turning it into products at our refineries, people doing R and D to make products that are better for your engine, people trading and shipping fuels to their destinations. And the people who help you at one of VP's growing family of retail stations. They're part of almost three hundred thousand jobs VP supports across the country. Learn more at VP dot com. Slash Investing in America, What's going.
Speaker 2: On Earns Welcome to Eyli University, the number one place for business education.
Speaker 3: Shady Talboll be bringing Yes.
Speaker 4: Eyl University already has over one hundred past webinars from all areas of business. It includes weekly webinars from industry leaders. It includes access to our investment Facebook group, movie club, our book club. It also includes access to monthly financial planning calls with yours truly. But what has been added has access to MG the Mortgage Guy's home Buyers blueprint over fourteen hours everything you need to know as far as the home buying process is concerned. And also what has been added is access to our monthly group chat call, so once a month, Me, Troy and the whole team is gonna let you in on our personal plays, our portfolio, what we're doing, and more so all of that. We are running for a special promo code of seventy percent off for a limited time only. So had the Eyluniversity dot com right now and take advantage.
Speaker 3: You know it's works. Don't wait, don't hesitate. We'll see you on the other side. Earners, what's going on?
Speaker 2: You are now locking the cliff Notes the number one place for investment strategies, tips and advice.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about something real quick if we can. That's a hot topic, the stimulus check. A lot of people are getting their stimulus checks, so you know, this might be the first opportunity. It was some jokes online about like I'm gonna get the stimulus and I'm gonna buy the ocean and get LLC.
Speaker 5: You want Ruth Chris to bring out the food with the other half.
Speaker 4: But but but you know, all in all jokes, there's some level of like true. So this is an opportunity for some people that you know, they might be their first opportunity to invest. You know, it's not anything that's going to be life changing, but they might be able to invest a thousand dollars for the first time. They might have been piled up on bills, they might have been you know, just living day to day, and this is an opportunity for them to get, you know, additional a couple thousand dollars and now they might be able to put a thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and for some families that they can earn up to eighty two hundred, depending on how much they make and if they have children. I know a family of four that makes under one hundred and fifty thousand, I think you can get up to eighty two hundred. So you're talking about even if you invest half of that. That's a very nice starting point for somebody to be investing.
Speaker 4: So the next question is, okay, like if I never invested, I got a stimulus, I got a couple thousand or thousand, whatever, what should I invest? So I'll let everybody give their two cents on it. But we spoke about before. Index funds is always a great way, especially for new investors, beginners. You know, the Russell two thousand, the S and P five hundred are two probably of the main indexes for so if you're just starting out, you've never invested ever, this is an easy way where you can go. There's no fee, no commission, you can invest your money and now at least you can get your feet wet. And then also if you want to have start investing for your child. You know we spoke about this before, but you know every week there might be somebody new that's watching. So of course you can open up a five to twenty nine plan if you are interested in investing for your child's education. Each state offers their own five twenty nine plan. Depending on which state you live in, you get a tax benefit for that state. Or you can invest in an UTMAH which is a custodio account, and once again you can invest in the index fund. You can invest in ETFs, which we talk about a lot, or you can invest in some of the companies that you know are the most obvious Apple, Google things to the nature of Microsoft, Think the Nature. So you know, like I said, we want to we talk about a lot of advanced stuff, high level stuff, but we can never forget that somebody somebody's watching that has never invested, and they might be their first time watching. So we never want to go too fast that we're leaving people behind.
Speaker 3: It's the same thing that we've always said.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we said Ian has reiterated every Monday right too, and THATX is two techs.
Speaker 3: And I always tell people, yes, that's true.
Speaker 2: But if you're trying to find which are the companies that you should do, if you're looking at tech, I always tell you look around you.
Speaker 3: What are you investing in? Where are you spending your money?
Speaker 2: Are you shopping on Amazon that's a publicly traded company, please invest? Do you have Apple products? Are you watching us right now on a MacBook? Do you use an iPhone? If you're listening to us? Are you on air buds? If you're doing all those things, you're already investing in the compan You're already a consumer in the company. Why not be an owner in the company. And so those are things that you should look at if you're looking at tech or where are you're spending your money?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: And I love you. We had this conversation with people.
Speaker 2: We talked about Dominoes being a tech company, like, if you're spending every Friday, you're getting your kids Dominoes, you probably should invest in it.
Speaker 5: Their run is crazy.
Speaker 2: If Nike is a company that you're buying every month for your children and their reporting their earnings this week, you probably should own some SoC and Nike. Don't overcomplicate it, follow your money. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 5: Earners.
Speaker 3: What's Up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything it just works like? The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 6: Hey everyone, this is Tatiana Manning, host of Real Talk with Pgeni. We know small businesses are dealing with rising costs and looking for ways to boost their bottom line. That's why we're doing the show to help customers save with simple and easy to do steps by making sure they're on the most optimal rate for their business. So check us out on PG dot com for Slash, Real Talk and all other streaming platforms.
Speaker 5: You know it's a super sleeper.
Speaker 7: Samuel Adams, You guys a gonna look at the ticker s A m oh, but it looks like tessela.
Speaker 5: Well you gave it the oh baby, old baby.
Speaker 7: Like like if I call something that I really messed up over Vacs and Sam Adams, I'll should have called last year, Sam Anne and Adams chart is insane. If we go through charts today, all show it and then AMD for those of you are new ssex good.
Speaker 5: You got to hold it for five year period.
Speaker 7: But Sam Adams, you wouldn't think there would be one of those companies that are so.
Speaker 5: Dominant but them and Dominoes. I means pizza and beer sells itself. But AMD is sixty four is a good one as well, but you have to hold for five years.
Speaker 4: Kevin played on YouTube said can you show us step by step on how to get started? So I'm gonna do this in two steps. So Kevin, this is for you. You open up td amerit Trade, you download the app. Td americ Trade is free. No, td americ Trade is not the only app you can do fidelity. You can do Robinhood. I'm just using it an example. You download td amerit trade right, you open up You're going to open up a brokerage acount. They're gonna give you like different options of what kind of account you want to open up. You can open up an IRA account, you can open up a rough IRA account, you can open a studio account. But if you want to just start with yourself, you open up a brokerage account. They're going to ask you like a bunch of different questions. Your level of investment, how much money you make da da pretty self explained or you answer those questions. Now. Once you have it up and running, you have to link your bank account. You link your bank account information with the brokerage account that allows you to transfer money. You transfer money from your bank account is going to go into your broke account. Take a couple of days. When it gets there. You can buy an index. S p Y is the S and P five hundred index. You type in s p Y and it's gonna say buy and then you buy it.
Speaker 5: That's that's what we talked about it before. Maybe we should just do it live next week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't know. It's kind of self explanatory, but we can if that's need.
Speaker 7: You have different types of learners, some visual, some auditory.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so hopefully that was that was helpful. Yeah, because there's always somebody that's like, well teach me, you don't show me how try trying.
Speaker 3: To open and opening account for me. Well, that's the next thing that.
Speaker 4: I wanted. I want to just bring somebody on for a few minutes because there was some some breaking news that broke out and this might affect a lot of people. So we have to always educated, always at every given moment.
Speaker 3: Let's see, is he there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a sleeper.
Speaker 2: And for those of you that are in the crypto space, we're not going to ignore that. Crypto went up to sixty two thousand yesterday, We're not going to bigcoin went up to sixty two thousand yesterday. I pulled back it said fifty six uh six right now, uh And we're not gonna ignore that. In the past six days that you know, that topic we kept talking about with Mark Cuban and Gary Vee's been on fire. That's all they're putting out is n F n F T. I mean I read business in inciety. They had an NFT section. On Sunday, I read Wall Street Journal. They had an NFT section, not an article and section. I read Forbes the same thing, sixty three sixty nine sixty nine million dollar purchase.
Speaker 3: Digital. Al Right, don't let that go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta talk to that guy. Bibel people, people, he's he's, he's, he's the guy right now.
Speaker 7: GBTC at thirty seven is a decent entry, and kudos to the Xelia Banks for selling her auditory sex tape for the whatever crazy amount of said.
Speaker 5: Now, wait, what what does she do? So she got an auditory?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, we'll do that later or next week when he's not around.
Speaker 5: My god, Go Google.
Speaker 2: That's trading after dark to hear a more extended conversation. Make sure to check out our live YouTube show Market Mondays every Monday eight pm Easter Standard Time, seven pm Central, and check out the Market Monday's podcast on iHeart, Spotify, Apple, or wherever you download your podcast.
Speaker 8: Now, my graduates from my school inforced bad drop bags, drop my drop bag, drop drops.
Speaker 9: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday? How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use indeed, stop struggling to get your job post seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash p O d k A t Z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need