Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Very smart people, right, they believe AI will kill everybody.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a.
Speaker 3: It may seem crazy as a joke, but it's a possibility because AI can be You can see it as a savior, or you can see it as the greatest weapon against humanity, right, greater than your atomic bomb. Right, because if you create something that's smarter than you, right, you don't you can't predict it at that point.
Speaker 4: Right, So the.
Speaker 3: Idea of a singularity is crazy, but more so the idea of these computers continuing gaining processing power. And the way you can look at this is this, So if you look at the error level between chat GBT one, two, three, and four, right, they're significantly different. So a lot of people, you got one hundred million people that just hopped on it. But the error level and like the first versions of chat GPT was high somewhere sometimes from like fifty to eighty percent. But you think it's true because they don't have to cite sources or reference. So most of America and most of the world they have a I will say it's not the highest IQ. So you don't know when a person is bullshiting you or not. Right, so AI can be bsnu. So you know, imagine if you go if you only allow the world to get chat GPT one and you have chat GPT four, right, where his accuracy is eighty percent and one is twenty percent, right, So it don't matter if you have AI, if you have a better AI than everybody else. So what these countries are going to do, and you know, we can talk about the chips and how you know, the chip supremacy plays into this as well, because that's a big piece to this whole entire puzzle, is the fact that countries are going to be vying for greater process and power, and AI would allow human beings to finally achieve quantum computing to a point where the process and power is so great it could run every single idea we ever thought of, and it's going to be advancing the human and rais beyond our own capabilities, meaning that or just the fact that it may have taken us one hundred years and it may take the computer one year to get done because it can process way more things and it has access to everything. So once it goes live online and it's pulling from millions of pieces of data, and it can sort that data out and it can see things that the average person does not see or not even just that they won't see. But every scientist that's working on something don't have access to every piece of information in the world. Right, So human beings have collected a massive array of data and information and you're just going to feed that to AI and say, solve this problem.
Speaker 4: And it's going to do that.
Speaker 5: I mean there have even been cases, I'm sure you got sought where breast cancer was detected four years ahead of time. This is the reason why video has been shooting up so much the last three or four weeks. And once that quantum computer comes into place, look at what they'll be able to do. A crypto NFT creation customized movies like this is the race. Like Internet was the big thing for the nineties, chips and automation is going to be the key for now through probably twenty thirty six. It's the most important invention probably of the last thirty or forty years. Yeah, even with chat GPT, it's after I use the most on my phone and computer, and it's probably the cheapest product I've ever used.
Speaker 4: Saying like video AI is one of my favorites. It's number one for me. Notion is a note taking app.
Speaker 5: Ui zard is like a user interface, so you can like create a user interface for an app in like five minutes.
Speaker 4: And Chat GPT Writer's a.
Speaker 2: Earners what's up.
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be. But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 4: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 6: It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Google Chrome Extension, where can I go through and write all of your emails and reply back for you in less than two minutes. I've never seen a technology like this, Like Syria was amazing when it came out. I'm really mad that applet invidis technology early enough, but I'm glad that Microsoft did. But in video is going to be a player to be dealt with for sure in the space for the next ten fifteen.
Speaker 3: Years in video spowering the AIRA.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm glad, you said, sirius, because when you do the search on it, if you look at the best AI applications series is always the top one, and it goes back to what you were seeing keys like It's been a process of over fifty years they've been implementing it for fifty years to the point where it's like, oh, this is not a surprise.
Speaker 4: You were ready for this this moment.
Speaker 7: So like when you think about SIA.
Speaker 8: Last week we spoke about Alexa and we spoke about how some other things that are being implemented.
Speaker 2: It was like, wait, this isn't new, but this the.
Speaker 8: Format that that is not being presented and is to us. And so I like you said, like the chip space is important, but it makes me think about maybe a couple of months ago when we were talking about Taiwan importance from that. From from a geopolitical standpoint, do we need to even put more emphasis on the situation that's happening here?
Speaker 4: What talk If.
Speaker 8: What you're saying this is the SEMIS will be the leader of the future.
Speaker 4: You want to go first, I'm coming.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you take the full But if you understand, you know the way in Nvidia is building out their chips and the importance of chips in this race for AI supremacy, then you can understand the motives on why certain chess moves need to be made now. Right, so the timeline for countries to take more risky bets, right is saying that we can't wait another three to five years because AI has changed everybody's timeline because sciences were thinking maybe in twenty years, thirty years, fifty years, and all those predictive markers are being reset and readjusted based on what they're seeing. That's happened with Chat GPT four, right, and with Chat GPT five arrives, everything changes. They already are scared of Chat GPT four, but that going to have to arrive based on these new chips being able to process.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: So when we look at what was happening in the China they're talking about they were building out you know, set to T and G. Why that was part of the technological AI race. We know in the way that the landscape is set up right now, whoever wins the tech race controls the world, right because they set the standards for all technologies that come out and you know what will be used. So we're seeing the great quickening of society. Yes, you know, chips become cheaper to be able to make through these new processes that Nvidia has with the lithography and all the delight and the way that they're you know, embedding these chips was is an amazing process when you kind of just look at it. But that can only be done by AI, right, and so of course the chip race is the piece that most people are not seeing. But it's a mode of on why the global players have to make their moves now, because they want to have dominance for you know, time, dominance for the next one hundred years.
Speaker 9: My graduates from my school being fores backdrop bag dropdropdroft.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now. You could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected. Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,