Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality with the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Once a week from Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit un forgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Reality with the King, I am going to be in the guest seat, which means I'm going to have a guest co host today.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right.
Speaker 1: Jasmine Hilly Brown is a former executive producer of this podcast, but she now has her own YouTube channel called Jasmin hilly Brown, so make sure you all go like and subscribe to it. She and I are going to discussed the Real Housewives of New York City reboot.
Speaker 2: Is it a fresh Apple or a Rotten apple? Honey? Listen as she and I discuss.
Speaker 3: Welcome back friends.
Speaker 4: I'm Jasmine, and today I'm having my first guests.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited about this.
Speaker 4: I promised him that when I started doing guests on this channel, he was going to be the first one.
Speaker 3: I'm a woman of my words.
Speaker 4: So most of y'all know him because a lot of my early subscribers actually came because I was on your show. And for those of you who don't, he is the King of reality TV. His work has been on bet we TV. He set records during his time as the executive producer of the Real Housewives of Atlanta and with his own shows on the Oprah Winfrey Network, and he's also the host of Reality with the King. Yes a podcast can I co executive produce, co created together one of my most proud projects that I've ever worked on, a huge podcast, And I'm happy to call him my friend and my mentor, the incomparable Carlos King.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our channel, Carlos. Yes, bitch, look a professional child.
Speaker 4: Oh no, please be on professional This thing I shit to do with work. Okay, we can look Carlos.
Speaker 3: We can be our true selves here.
Speaker 2: I know, so God, Just so.
Speaker 1: You know, well, first of all, Hi, Jazz, I love you. I'm proud of you that's on the channel, projectory and establishing and coming into your own and I'm proud of you. I am a subscriber and also I'm a viewer, So I'm very very proud of you. But guys, which she was my executive producer on Reality of the King podcast, we instantly fell in love and I was like, hey, bitch, like, this is a professional environment and I don't need anybody saying Carlos is inappropriate I work, Because I was like, I can't call you a bitch during work hours. It has to be after six or one pm.
Speaker 2: Same time.
Speaker 4: And now, yes, bitch, that's like our text message is never ever in a disrespectful way. It's a bitch is a term of endearment to me. That's how I talk to my friends. So same, it just is what it is. Well, listen, I got you here today because I want to talk about more housewives, and specifically I want to talk about the girls over on my in my neck of the woods, the Real Housewives of New York City. First, your initial thoughts, because look, I was I feel like I was either on a call with you or we got on a calls shartly after the announcement was made that they were going to do a reboot with a younger, more diverse cast. So I want to ask you to questions, What was your gut instinct when you heard that, and then, how's the show kind of met the expectations that you had when you first heard about the news?
Speaker 2: Great question.
Speaker 1: So you and I first heard about this reboot, if you will, the Real Housewives of New York City having a reboot with the all new cast of women who represent New York City in this day and age. In addition to that announcement, it was that our ho n Y will have a legacy which will feature some of your favorites. That happened two days before I interviewed Ethany K.
Speaker 2: Williams, so it was hot off the presses. At that time. I thought it was the dumbest idea.
Speaker 1: I was not a fan of it because I was still in love with the ogs and the people from the original Real Housewives of New York City.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing about me, bitch, I will always tell.
Speaker 1: Y'all when I'm wrong or when I did not get it right. I did watch the first episode, and I was wrong. I really did enjoy the first episode.
Speaker 2: It was a breath of fresh air. I love the cast.
Speaker 1: It hooked me, it drew me in, and I am happy to report.
Speaker 2: That it was a great idea.
Speaker 4: It really was Okay, so you were You've been satisfied so far with what you've seen.
Speaker 1: Now I say all that now, child, Now let's talk just the thing. Episode Episode one hooked me, honey, right. I watched episode two and Jazz, you may disagree the way you could tell a season is going to be good.
Speaker 2: Guys, let me tell y'all some tea.
Speaker 1: You gotta watch the first three episodes just so you know how it works in my business.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say we because we all are involved.
Speaker 1: We took so much real estate in the first episode to get y'all hooks. Now, the way you know what's season is good, is it the first three episodes? I'll pop it. The second episode didn't pop to me. I thought it was too soon for a girls trip. I'm like, I barely know you girls and the visually so to.
Speaker 2: See all you guys together in the house off who wants to't watching off season?
Speaker 1: Hamptons like take cute off season and then I don't care. So episode two did not excite me again. In my opinion, it was a bad idea to have a girls trip in the second episode because these are new women and before we understand the dynamics of the collective. I first need to be able to understand you as an individual.
Speaker 4: Look, I agree with you, though, Carlos. Like, I was watching episode one and I was like, Okay, this is cute, you know, like I can get with these girls. They're all cute, they all bring something to the table. But I almost fell asleep on episode two and I was like, what are we doing here already? Episode two? And I was like, is it them? But then I thought to myself it might be me because I haven't been back to Real Housewives of Atlanta, I think since the last time I talked to you about it. Yeah, So it's like I haven't been interested at all in the whole fight with Potomac. I'm just like, I don't even care about that. I think I'm housewived out. I feel like it's just me. I think it's the Housewives format that is just not doing it for me. What I will say about this cast is, with respect to one of them, I don't feel like they're all like doing the most to try to make a moment. There is one though, that I'm just like, is this the Noel?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, I hate you interrupt, but stay tuned for more.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back after these quick.
Speaker 1: Ads rising prices stressing you out. If you're looking for ways to cut costs and still on top of your finances like me, you need Rocking Money. Rocket Money is a personal finance app that fines and cancels your unwonted subscriptions, monitors are spending, and helps you lwer your bills all in one place. Over eighty percent of people have subscriptions they forgot about, and chances are you're one of them. Like that Stars app just to watch one show or that free gaming trial you never actually used, Rocket money will quickly and easily find your subscriptions for you and for any who.
Speaker 2: Don't want to pay for it anymore.
Speaker 1: Just hit cancel and Rocking Money will cancel it for you.
Speaker 2: Is just that easy.
Speaker 1: Over three million people have used Rocking Money, saving the average person up to seven hundred and twenty dollars a year. Stop throwing your money away, cancel unwonted subscriptions, and manage your expenses the easy way by going to rocketmoney dot com slash r wtk.
Speaker 2: Rocketmudey dot com slash r w t k.
Speaker 1: This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King let's get back into the show.
Speaker 3: Let's play a game.
Speaker 4: Okay, We're gonna do a really quick, rapid fire game. I'm going to say the name of one of the real housewives of New York and I want you to tell me either the first word or first phrase that comes to your mind. I'll give you a couple of seconds to warm up. If you need to take a sip of water. Take a sip of water, put your thinking cap. Okay, ready, yes, Si, Okay.
Speaker 1: Because they're so new and they had a girls trip in the second episode, I'm gonna make.
Speaker 2: Sure I get them right. Si is the black girl model.
Speaker 4: The influencer Brooklyn Brooklyn Babe influencer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: My first thoughts on her bubbly has potential to be a good housewife. Very bubbly, very pretty.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jessel, that is the Indian woman from London.
Speaker 3: I hates.
Speaker 1: I'm intrigued the fact that she hasn't slept with her husband an over a year. Let me tell you something, honey, if you have a celeb at your man an over a year, that man is sleeping with somebody else allegedly.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I mean you bring up a good point.
Speaker 4: I feel like the dynamic of their relationship is gonna be really interesting to watch because I, like a lot of people who are tweeting about the show, just don't see them lasting.
Speaker 3: It doesn't seem like.
Speaker 4: There is any love there. She seems to look down on him like she talks to him. I will never talk about my man in the way that she talks.
Speaker 3: About her husband.
Speaker 4: And it's a lack of ooh, the girls are gonna hate me so lack of respect the way that she talks to it about.
Speaker 2: Him, Ladies. Yes, I'm a gay man, bomba speak too. Ladies. Is it not okay to respect your man anymore?
Speaker 1: Like you should?
Speaker 2: You go both the way y'all should respect each other.
Speaker 1: No man wants to be emasculated, No woman should be talking down to We all need to respect each other.
Speaker 2: So I think it's okay, Jazz. But again, I don't have vagina child, But I'm a barbie.
Speaker 4: I don't not look the girls heaven called me a pick me yet, but I know it's coming.
Speaker 3: I know it's coming one of these days. Just spare me anyway.
Speaker 2: Jenna Lyon overhyped, Oh, overhyped?
Speaker 1: Sure you mean to tell me a new reality star. A new housewife can't join a show and and tell the world the producers and they're okay with it. I do have a girlfriend, y'all won't see her, then, I say, you won't see you being greenlit to be a part of the show.
Speaker 2: It's one thing. If you're I'll give it.
Speaker 1: A good example Melody Holt on my show Love and Marriage Hunts who Let's be clear, the show popped off because her Martell was going through something deep and Melody gave bird reounce of her personal story.
Speaker 2: So it was okay when the Melody.
Speaker 1: Said to me this past season, six years in, I am dating, but I want to figure it out, Carlos before I bring this person on camera.
Speaker 2: I just want to make sure it's real.
Speaker 1: You can say that to me after giving me everything of marriage or divorce, a baby, like all of that. Jenna Lyons is overhyped. There's no way she should be on this show and we're not seeing a lesbian relationship.
Speaker 2: I'm not into it at all.
Speaker 4: No, that's real because I feel like when they revealed this cast, that was kind of the big selling point with her.
Speaker 3: She's the first LGBTQ.
Speaker 4: Housewife or out housewife. I think because there are you know, there's some LGBTQ ladies.
Speaker 3: They just are not. I'm proud.
Speaker 2: Who he Alanta.
Speaker 4: Now, Carlos, Look you ain't about to get me in trouble. Look, bitch, you've already made your path in this industry, you troll. You are not gonna come on here blowing up my spot.
Speaker 2: I just say no, name doesn't girl.
Speaker 4: By listen, they know you way more than me, so they're gonna sew all of their vitre all towards you anyway.
Speaker 3: But I agree Jenna Lyons.
Speaker 4: I think the way that they view her on the show, I was like she has the Queen Bee potential because of how they treat her on the show, in the way that they view her, I personally don't see her as Queen Bee here, but I feel like they have a lot of respect and admiration for her. She's mysterious, and I think they really want to crack that egg, and so they're gonna treat her like she is the Queen Bee or one of the queen Bees, because I do think there's another one me too, super potential.
Speaker 3: Were we always hear?
Speaker 4: I feel like we know the same, you know, what let's take a pass from our game on the kind of three, we're going to say who the actual Queen bee is?
Speaker 3: Okay, one two three? Aaron?
Speaker 2: Aaron always as always.
Speaker 3: Friday, we see each other, So for.
Speaker 4: Aaron, Okay, great, let's jump right back into the game. That Aaron one word or phrase that comes to your mind when you think of erin.
Speaker 1: Queen b Forced Maultupplier. So far, it's her show. She runs the girls. She knows how to host, she knows how to lead. She's beautiful. I the first episode, let me turn some of the jazz man. I watched the first episode, not all forty two minutes twice. I watched the first time all forty two minutes. I watched it again for like the first fifteen. I there is something about Aaron that I just love and I'm drawn too, because I feel like she's genuinely herself. She's not trying hard. I think she's bougie. She liked nice things her Hampton's house. She comes from money. She represents who I look at when I think of like next generation New York that comes from money, and she doesn't shy away from it.
Speaker 2: I think she has a lot of potential.
Speaker 1: In my eyes are glued to her every single time she's on camera.
Speaker 3: One percent.
Speaker 4: The first word that comes to my min own I think of Aaron is friends because she gives me Jennifer Aniston down.
Speaker 2: You don't think so, Now do you know this about me?
Speaker 1: No, of all the white girls, Jennifer Aniston's number one of my lists, Julia Roberts is on the list, Reese Withersmon was on the list, Lively on the list.
Speaker 2: But Jennifer Adiston.
Speaker 1: Is my number one favorite white girl in the world.
Speaker 4: So when you saw Aaron, did you get Jennifer Aniston right away?
Speaker 1: No, that's about you such a genius because I just said to you you I'm drawn to her with on camera.
Speaker 2: But now I see it. She's Rachel from Yes, she is.
Speaker 4: Gives Jennifer Aniston. Okay, let's move down the list. So we already did side Jess, we did Jenna, we did Aaron.
Speaker 1: Brand wild card. This is the thing with Brand, beautiful woman. Yes, honey, this is b I like her a lot. She's a wild card. My concern with her, and we'll see. I was very unhappy that she was y'all. Oh, I'm so angry hanging. If I have a housewife in the second y'all acting like we are second season in. I need to see these new girls that fall in love with them to know who they are. If I was reducing that show, I would have said, we're not showing the entirety of this trip unless we cuss some stuff out to add Brannan. I love Bran. I think Brenna is great now. Brent so far as thirsty, which you know me, I like thirsty. Don't give me dehydrated, deb Bruh from Potomac give me. I like thirsty, So she gives me thirsty. I'm hoping she's not dehydrated. But I do like her. So the jury is still out on the oxygen levels.
Speaker 4: Of heart exactly because my gut instinct is that she's gonna do too much, and I also hate when they get on a Nator's tryway too hard. But she might surprise me, Like I said, she was barely in the second episode, so I don't know what to expect from her. And last, but not least, Uba, who is the cousin of Chanel from Real Housewives Yet so listen, I saw that on Twitter.
Speaker 3: I have not verified this.
Speaker 4: I have not looked at their ancestry DNA results, so I don't know if that is accurate, but I saw it on Twitter.
Speaker 3: Her and Chanelle from Real.
Speaker 4: Housewives of Dubai are cousins and so beautiful ladies. But you know how I feel about Dubai and I know how you feel about.
Speaker 2: Not the Real houseboys. Bye bye. So what's her name again?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Okay, I'm being very honest and I'm curious to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 2: A stet.
Speaker 1: I love her esthetically gorgeous, you know, I love a leggy woman. She's gorgeous again based upon the first two episodes when Faedra and Candy went to visit Chateau Cherat in season four and Phaedra said, there's nothing there.
Speaker 2: There's dirt and grass.
Speaker 1: She has everything going from herself on the outside. It's the insize that I'm worried about because I'm just not connecting, and I think I in my opinion, I think she was. She's one of those casting like, Okay, we got to have a black model in New York City and she fits that role.
Speaker 2: But other than that, I'm not into like I want to go to the grocery store.
Speaker 1: I was like, these are so stereotypical Real Housewives tropes. I don't want cavr ah. I'm going to the grocery store. Then you see her walking to the grocery store like a model, and then she goes in the kitchen steals a can of beans. I was like, no one's in real life and I lived in New York, guys for ten years. I'm hung out with some hot women. None of us ever, especially a fancy restaurant, went to steal a can of beans. Like, guys, that's what we call like you're doing too much for TV. So I know we're worried about Brim being thirsty, But to me, that was a moment for like, girl, you're trying to get a moment.
Speaker 2: Instead of like being president and being the moment.
Speaker 4: But your thought, I'm there with you because I think that Uba she feels like I'm a diversity hire. If you notice the first episode, we barely get to know her. We don't know much about her. Even when you look at the marketing in the promo for the show, like, look at her on this picture. She's kind of off to the side, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like she's thrown in there, and I don't know where.
Speaker 4: To go with her because she also feels like she doesn't necessarily fit with this group organically. And I get we're early in and they're all trying to figure each other out, but she just feels like the one who fits the least organically to me, do you agree there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The thing is she should and listen, Ammy hater is fine. The thing is this the reason why you and I both without talking to each other because we never We don't do pre interviews, we don't talk right, we do this.
Speaker 2: The reason why you and I like.
Speaker 1: Aaron the most is because we know the most about her.
Speaker 2: We know her home life, we know what's going on in her world.
Speaker 1: She's very present, she's not trying to be anybody, and that's what we were desiring with this reboot.
Speaker 2: It's like, let's find real women in New York City.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of black supermodels or black models who have relationships, personal story, what's going on in their lives. So it can't we can't. We gotta stop casting people just because they're beautiful. Yeah, we gotta stop doing that. Sympia Billy lasted because she had a rich personal story.
Speaker 2: She was engaged to Peter.
Speaker 1: Thomas financial instability, her her mother and sister hid the marriage certificate.
Speaker 2: All of her friends said, don't marry this guy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't just that we got this single woman in Atlanta who was a supermodel and she's on the show.
Speaker 2: No, she had personal story.
Speaker 1: New York was always on the chopping block for a lot of years because those ladies ran out of personal story.
Speaker 2: So you mean to tell me you're gonna cast some more women.
Speaker 1: You got a lesbian housewife who told y'all, you ain't never seen my lover, and now you have a black supermodel on the show who's like, I don't know what she's doing, what she's about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 4: And speaking of the last ladies, I do want to ask you, so we had Ebonie Kay Williams a reality with the King like shortly after the news broke for the reboot and legacy and then Ramona, have you spoken with any of the former New York Housewives about the reboot?
Speaker 2: Good question?
Speaker 1: I have not, Okay, because there's no need to because I know they.
Speaker 2: Don't like it. That's you know one thing I do, Jazz, I always try to relate it to everyday people.
Speaker 1: Right, nobody wants to see the replacement, regardless. Left on your own, I got fired, there's still resid de left over when it comes to like this person replaced me or these people replace me. So I already know how they feel about it. But I will say this, I don't see Ebany k Williams fitting with this cast, right, which is why my advice when we interviewed her was I would love to see, like, who'se Ebny real friends are because I just think you know a group of women who are really friends. The jury is still out, but I will say this, it was a very, very very bad move to have a girl's trip and to let the world know in episode two that we're never seeing Jenna Allion's girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree wholeheartedly with you closing out tumor questions. The first one, do you have any predictions for storylines or craziness for this season of the Real Housewives of New York.
Speaker 1: You know, I think you're not going to get anything from Jenna Alliance. I think Jenna Lance is still struggling being.
Speaker 2: On the show.
Speaker 1: She gives me during the headlights, what did I sign up for? Was this our move to do like she's constantly over. She's not present to me at all. She's just there and she's observing the ladies in this social experiment we call a reality show. So I definitely think you're not going to get much from Gentle Alliance at all. I think it is going to be very overhyped. I think you're going to get Brent versus Aaron, and let me tell you something, at least give me brand versus Aaron. I want to see it because very Baby is going to give you old school befing versus Ramona, like the two different classes of lifestyle and how they Yeah, so I think we're I think I'm hoping we get that at least, and when it comes to the rest of them, to your earlier Jesse, I'm hoping we get to see what's really happening in that household. Now we'll say this, the best thing about the second episode was the revelation that they have not had sex in a year. Like that was great and the perfect world, though I would have love for that to come out via the couple first, so that when she told the girls, we as the audience was able to be in on the joke. But the shock of is like, well, dang, now she's wearing a lingerie. We don't see her getting her man, So you know that's that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's such a good call out with the Bethany versus Ramona, with Aaron and Bran because I tried my hardest to not compare them to any of the former ladies because I was like, they deserve a clean slate.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put a pen in next. I want to see that too.
Speaker 4: I think that would be really interesting because I feel like Aaron has some fire in her. When she went to the party and Jessa was like, your Bengals looked like weapons and she said I might have to punch a bitch or something like.
Speaker 1: That, I was like, oh, she's a natural. So whoever cast her fantastic job?
Speaker 2: Seriously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I predict that UBA's going to be a one season on this.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that she was cast for us to us to be really interested in locking in, yep us.
Speaker 3: And locked in.
Speaker 4: But if things keep going the way that they've been going, like I said, my gut feeling is just like she's not going to be around after the season. I predict Jess Okay, Jess on her husband. We either are going to see them divorce in season two or talk about separating in season two, or she's not going to come back for season two because they're gonna want to go through their marital issues off camera. Because she comes from an Indian family, they're conservative, they don't want their business air all over the place. So I feel like with Jess, we're either going to see all of it or we're going to see none of it. So I predict we'll kind of go through the roller coaster with her marriage this season, and then by season two, she's going to make a decision to either let us see the dissolution of the marriage or she's going to be like, you know, I don't want this because I don't know that they're going to last, and I never wish for anybody's marriage to end. But it's like, based on what we see it, obviously it's edited, but the fact that from just the few minutes that we were able to see, none of it seemed positive and that's the old man like, come on girl.
Speaker 3: So those are my predictions.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, and again I'm hoping it works because if it does work, this this Real Housewives of New York City reboot, you know, it will definitely open the conversations.
Speaker 2: At least you get to other cities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I was going to ask you that's my last question for you. So are there other cities within the Real Housewives ecosystem the franchise? Are there other cities that need a reboot? And if so, which cities.
Speaker 1: Look, I've said it on my podcast before, I would love to see a new Atlanta completely or just some.
Speaker 4: I mean when I say like a reboo, I'm like, everyone's gone and they start from ground zero.
Speaker 1: If I had to pick a Real Housewive city to literally start six new women the way they're dealing with New York City, there's just a new crop of women in Atlanta that's just aren't tapped into, like the real estate agents, the social media people, the blogger, the podcast hosts, the influencers, the financial experts. Like it's one of those things where that is a world that I want to be tapped into.
Speaker 2: And look, you can find those women and add them.
Speaker 1: But I think what's missing when you ask so many new people is the connections that they have. So if I had to choose, I would not mind seeing Atlanta I'm not saying do that tomorrow next season. I'm saying, if that was ever to be something that would be a conversation, I would love for that conversation to start in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's interesting thing. I somewhat agree. I think Atlanta still has a couple of ladies that we can keep and just bring in some new girls around them. I said the same thing when we talked about Potomac. I think Potomac can do a major overhaul and keep a couple of the women and just get rid of the ones that are never going to give us more than they've already given us. I think Salt Lake City only because I don't watch Salt Lake City, so I feel like y'all needed people to even give.
Speaker 3: Me interested.
Speaker 2: That's dag worthy.
Speaker 4: And I know this is also one another one of your babies, though I stopped watching Jersey. Yeah, and I feel like Jersey could benefit from starting from scratch, like everybody leaves, it's done and it's a completely new new Jersey.
Speaker 3: Do you agree?
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 1: So when I was contemplating with City, it was between Atlanta Jersey.
Speaker 2: And the reason why is to Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Is only because I just I personally know Atlanta women who would kill it. I do think Jersey would be second. I literally think they drain every ounce of what Jersey could be. I do like the two New Girls Dan, Yelle and Rachel. I did stop watching after the episode two of last season.
Speaker 2: But I love the reunion and.
Speaker 1: I want to see Teresa on a spin off giving me Kardashian because she has funny daughters. I'm intrigued by her personal story. The rest of them just do not have personal story. So I agree with you about Jersey as well.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, listen, are you going to keep watching New York?
Speaker 2: This is the thing.
Speaker 1: I stopped watching Atlanta a couple of episodes ago because and this is just me. I can't watch the show because it's on, you know, like some people say, hmm, it's on, but don't know why.
Speaker 2: Girl, My time is valuable.
Speaker 1: I got boots to read, I got a business to be like, I.
Speaker 2: Got a lot going on.
Speaker 1: So if they don't hook me, I'm gonna give them at least until episode four.
Speaker 2: Men in New York only because.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately gonna they're still in the Hamptons next week, so I'll give them a ass.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad at that.
Speaker 1: But if it's not good, Oh, I stopped watching Salt Lake City, I stop watching Jersey, I stop watching Atlanta. So yeah, if they don't give me what I need, then I won't be coming back.
Speaker 3: Same here.
Speaker 4: I'm not afraid to jump ship if it's not given what it's supposed to give.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King. New episodes drop every Tuesday, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instag, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you can get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production.
Speaker 2: Of Kingdom Rain Entertainment.
Speaker 1: It is produced by Sierra Spragley Rix An executive produced by Me, Carlos King, Kingdom RAINN Entertainment, Baby