Speaker 1: Hey, parents, did you know we also have an app? The Lingo Kids app helps kids ages two and up have fun while learning through fun and educational games and songs. Try it today. Welcome to Music to our Ears, where we share some.
Speaker 2: Interesting tidbits and stories related to our favorite Lingo Kids songs. Today, we're playing with our toys. I love your toy cars. My car is pretty big. Mine is more big, Yes it is.
Speaker 1: Do you know what we say? Instead of more big? What bigger?
Speaker 2: Oh? Lo, bigger, smaller, faster, longer. These fun words are what we call comparative words because we use them to compare two things like toy cars.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, my car is even bigger.
Speaker 2: Yes, Lisa, your car is the big best, biggest, smallest, fastest, longest. These words are called superlatives super.
Speaker 1: They really are super words.
Speaker 2: Your toy car is the biggest, Lisa, because no other car here is bigger than yours. That's the fair I want the biggest car. No, I don't know me.
Speaker 1: You're right, Billy. There's no need to fight because we can share. Sharing is caring.
Speaker 2: Sharing is great because it's a very kind thing to do. When you share something with someone else, it makes them feel special. Plus, if we share our toy cars, we'll have more cars to play with. That's true.
Speaker 1: I'll share the biggest car, you cawie.
Speaker 2: Yay, that's nice of you, Lisa. Hmmm, let's see what other toys we have here?
Speaker 1: Oh look a small marble.
Speaker 2: My marble is smaller and my marble is the smallest.
Speaker 1: I want the small as marble. I can share it with you, Lisa.
Speaker 2: So that's very nice of you, Cowie. See how fun sharing can be. Yeah, oh, here's another one. My slinky toy is a long.
Speaker 1: My slinky toy is.
Speaker 2: Longer, and my slinky toy is the longest, and we can share those two.
Speaker 3: Hooray.
Speaker 2: Sharing is great because everyone can use the biggest car or the smallest marble or the longest slinky toy. No one has left out, and everyone has fun.
Speaker 1: That's music, you.
Speaker 2: Lie, Well, then let's sing a song about sharing. Ready, here we go.
Speaker 4: My cake is bigger, your cookie smaller. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: We can't share both.
Speaker 4: My football's bigger, your baseball smaller. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: We can play with both.
Speaker 4: If your friends are sad, don't give them a hug. If your friend feels bad, offer him.
Speaker 5: A hand, sharing with your love once, let them know you care for them. Sharing with all your friends makes everything twice.
Speaker 3: As fun, sharing is carrying, sharing is carrying, Sharing is carrying, Sharing is carrying.
Speaker 4: My truck is bigger, your car is small. It doesn't matter. We can share both. My apples bigger. Your grapes are smaller. It doesn't matter. We can share them all. If your friends are sad, don't give them a hug. If your friend feels bad, offer her a hand.
Speaker 5: Sharing with your love ones let them know you care for them. Sharing with all your friends makes a briefing choice.
Speaker 3: As fun, sharing is carrying, Sharing is carrying, is carrying. Sharing is carrying.
Speaker 2: Now that was music to our ears. We hope you like the song. Hopefully now you'll remember that sharing is caring. And the next time that you spot something big or little, short or tall, thin or long, see if you can practice those fun, comparative and superlative words that we learned. If you are ready for interactive play learning time, explore our Lingo Kids app. It offers fun and educational songs and games to help kids ages two and older learn and develop important skills such as communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity. That's the power of play learning. See you in our next episode. You'll buy until next time. Stop butt put stop stop