Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: We were talking about the supernatural aspect of the Ufoe T phenomenon and the deception, and you were about to tell us about It's Daniel chapter ten, verse thirteen, I think where Daniel is communicating with the archangel Michael, and he talks about I think, battling the Angel of Persia for twenty one days, which is why he was delayed in coming to see Daniel or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right. Yeah, it's one of the few places throughout the guidebook of a supernatural And by the way, that's what I call the Bible. Bible just means book. What it really is is a guidebook of a supernatural. It's one of the rare instances where we see the supernatural world interfacing with those of us on this planet in a way that's just just incredible. And so this this entity and I use the word you know, loheme and people are trying to say the yellow geme and it's completely mistranslated. In my opinion, eloheen just means supernatural entity. That's all it means. So you could say that the angel that appears the Messenger is an Elohim. So what So that doesn't mean it's God. It just means it's a messenger. But this angelic entity, this interdimensional entity, tells Daniel, and this is about twenty five hundred years ago, and he says something which is absolutely staggering in its implications. He says, first of all, steal up the words to the book, Daniel, That's what he says. Steal up the words to the book.
Speaker 1: Go your way.
Speaker 3: You're going to live a long life, but this book's going to be sealed up until the time of the end. And then he gives us what the time of the end will look like. And this is astounding when we think about it. And he basically it's chapter nine, I believe, and he says, men and women will run to and fro over the face of the earth, and knowledge will increase. Well, if you would attract knowledge from twenty five hundred years ago, it's basically flatlined till Gutenberg's printing press and the fourteen hundreds, I mean, nothing changes, everything's pretty much the same, but Gutenberg begins to change. And then you pop into the nineteenth and twentieth century and it's just through the roof knowledge increases. As we are speaking, men and women are traveling all over the face of the earth as we are speaking, unprecedented before the airplane, you know, and people will say, well, you know, that'll ever, that will ever happen. People will never fly. Man is not meant to fly. Well, as we're speaking, thousands of jets are flying all over the planet. That's, in my opinion, the fulfillment of that ancient orfect prople text that we read. But he says this, He says this their seed Dangel two forty three. Their seed will mingle with the seed of men, but they will not cleave to them. That's twenty five night years ago. Who were they? Just think about that? Who are they? Their seed will mingle with the seed of men, but they will not cleave. The word cleave. I got this from my friend Jim Williams, and I think he's been on coast a couple of times before. But the word cleave is the same word we get way back in the Book of Genesis, the first book and the Guidebook of the Supernatural, and it's basically the idea of marriage. A man will leave his father and mother and cleave to his wife. The marriage contract. Well, that's exactly what we see in the abduction phenomena. Men are taken, sperm is taken from the men over them, from the women. Women are impregnated, they're re abducted, usually in the first trimester, by the end of the third month. In our film on Calum mutilations, we connect what's going on, what we think is happening, why the cat of mutilations are there, why they continue, why they exploded. And again, you know, you look at forty five, nineteen forty five, nineteen forty seven, nineteen forty eight, the whole UFO phenomenon as we know it today takes off, takes off. Think about the the Moton House groundbreaking work on Count of Mutilations. Strange hardness. I mean when I got that film, I could barely watch it. Very very upsetting, very unsettling. When we created our own film on cant of Mutilations, and we we interviewed Chuck Zukowski, and Chuck was responsible for setting up several interviews in the film. Chuck is the centerpiece, the tentpole of that film because Chuck has been involved in Canter mutilations for decades. We connected the CAD mutilations with the breeding program. So let's go back to Daniel two forty three. Their seed will mingle with the seed of men, but there's no marriage, which is exactly what we see written twenty five hundred years ago. Jesus warns us will be like the days of Noah. Let's go back to that so before he returns. So what the heck difference? You know what differentiates the Days of Noah from any every time in history. It's the presence of the fallen angels coming to Earth and mixing their seed. Let's go back even further, and this what I'm about to tell you, Richard, is the gateway to the guidebook of a supernatural. It's the gateway to everything. If a person understands what I'm about to say, then the guidebook of a supernatural opens up. In my book, Run the Disclosure, I spend a lot of time unpacking the Genesis three fifteen narrative. So you've got Adam and Eve and they have just sided with the Dragon, and something has changed in them drastically. They are terrified, which is why they're hiding. They're hiding from the Lord. The Lord shows up preincordinate Jesus, the Dragon's there Adam and Eva there and the pre incordate Jesus says this, and I realized some of you are going this sounds like religion. It's not. It's nothing religious about it. It's the most poignant verse and the entire guidebook of a supernatural in my opinion. And Jesus points to a dragon and says this, your seed, your offspring will be at war with the seed offspring of the woman. The one coming from the woman will crush your head. You will bruise his heel. Richard, that's the entire biblical prophetic narrative. That's it right there. If we don't understand that, we don't understand anything else, because three chapters later you get these entities coming down read the Book of Enoch, which is incredible, and they mingle their seed, which is why the flood happens. So Jesus warns us, get forward now, be like today's AA and he just assumes rightfully, so that everyone knows exactly what he's talking about. However, two thousand years later, that whole scenario has become obfuscated to the point where most churches don't even understand that it's the culmination of the seed war. Three chapters earlier. Your seat will mingle. Excuse me, your seed will be at war, your offspring will be at war. It's a seed war. And then when we jump thousands of years later to Daniel, their seed will mingle with the seed of man. There it is right there, screaming at us, screaming at There's another there's another example in Daniel about using that word cleave, and it's Nebek and Nezer's dream about the giant statue in each the statue representing the four successive kingdoms beginning with Babylon, and then at.
Speaker 2: The end the feet of clay and iron that do not cleave, the feet of clay and iron. That is that a prophecy suggesting that the final empire will be Nephelin.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what we're looking at. In my opinion. The hybrids are modern day Nepheline. They have no soul. And moreover and again, when we look at the breeding program, and this is go back to doctor David Jacob's book. You know, he has no religious dog in the hut, as it were, He doesn't those supernatural dog in the hut. He believes that these are extraterrestrials who are very nefarious agenda. We agree that it's a very nefarious agenda. But in my opinion, these are supernatural entities from another dimension that are pomping in and out, and they are the bad guys, They are the following ones. So the bottom line is this that they are walking amongst us. The seed War is happening, just like the angelic Atity tells Daniel. But this all takes place nineteen forty five, nineteen forty seven, nineteen forty eight, that's where the UFO phenomena takes off off the runway. The first set of hybrids that we hear about, according to experiences and people who were taken, like Karen Wilkinson and others, they're sickly looking, they're spindily large, black eyes, look more alien than they do human. The second set, the second generation, I would posit, are the black eyed kids. They're stunted, they look like children, but they're not, and the eyes are black. The third generation, and we talk about this with Al Matthews in our UFO film series. You know, Gil Zimmerman, my business partner, and I have done ten films on the whole UFO phenomena. Everything f encounters with the first, second, third, fourth, fifth, kind had a middilations, abductions, crop circles, roswell, two films on roswell and finally, what is the truth?
Speaker 1: What is all this?
Speaker 3: What are the paradigms which people can embrace? So the third is Alan Matthews Encountered, and we broke the story with Al Matthews. He was gracious and kind enough to allow me to interview him. Al encountered a hybrid entity, no doubt about it. And this woman, uh wore these these glasses, very dark glasses, almost like swimmer goggles. They were very tight to her, to her head. And I told I told George the story before, but there's a lot of new listeners and people need to hear this. Yeah. So he's Al's a professional mover and he meets this woman and she's just come in from Kuwait and she's gonna, you know, look at all this stuff and they're going to talk about how they're gonna move it, where they're going to move it, and all this stuff. So they're riding up on freight elevator, Al and this woman together alone. She leans over and she says, Hi, Al, you know they're listening, and Al goes blue listening and she goes, you know the grace. I know that you were taken, and so have I. We were supposed to meet on the ship. And this, needless to say, completely freaks Al out. And at the very end of this exchange, excuse me. Al gives this woman his phone number and she bothers him day after deck, calling him up, wants to meet with him. Finally, Alsa comes and he goes over and meets with this woman and she's drinking wine with a friend. It's a beautiful summer night on their deck with these huge globbles of wine, and a deer fly lands on the rim of the glass, a very large fly, and Al goes, I'll get it, and she goes the lug get it and she reaches over. She doesn't grab the fly. Al relates this whole story in her film. And the fly clings to her index finger. She's not grabbing and it just clings to her finger and she brings it up to her mouth and she doesn't eat it, and her tongue doesn't come out. She sucks it in from about six inches. How is that possible? Then she takes off the dark glasses and she comes over and she sits on Al's lap, so now's they're face to face. She basically wants to mate with him, and Al's got a girlfriend. And this is where I called UFO braincog. He's not thinking clearly at this point at all, and he's not in canvas anymore with the whole fly episode, and he pushes her. She goes to kiss him, and as she leans forward to kiss him, he pushes her off, and as she goes back, the eye shape shift, okay, reptilian eyes, the ice shape shift, and she lets out the most evil laugh you've ever heard, according to Al, and he fleas. The scene goes over to a mutual friend, Gordy Tongue. Gordy calls me up and we basically talked to Al for about an hour. He's completely freaked out. Two weeks later, he asks the Lord into his heart, which stops. Al was lifelong abductee, taken from the time he was a kid by five or six years old, so all this is part of his life. And when he accepts the Lord, now all of a sudden, everything stops, the abduction stop, the whole thing stops, and our film an Abductions, we interviewed aw we interviewed no jerk and knows the woe with the implant. Karen Wilkinson was abducted again numerous times and impregnated by them three different times. So the point is the third generation can pass as human. This woman that was obviously a hybrid being can pass. But here's something I came up with. Are the windows to the soul? Is that just an expression or does it have meaning? They never get the eyes right. The dragon can't get the eyes right. That's why the big black guys from the first generation, the black eyed kids, and finally this woman with the reptilian eyes, they had no soul. In my opinion, the hybrids, the Nephelene, what's what they are. They're modern day Nephilene because it's the mixing of the scene. And we know all this for the Guidebook of the Supernatural on not making it up, it's there. It's not taught in the churches. In fact, if you were going to keep the scriptures away from the people, that's what you keep away. And so in the seminaries, the people, the pastors that want to become pastors, the young men that come in and want to become pastors, because they're called to do this. They're not taught that. They're taught this other theory called the Sephi theory, which came about in the third and fourth centuries, which completely in the Eighth Genesis three fifteen, which we talked about, and they say, well, you know, it's really not it's really not the phone angels. It's it's the goby line of saff and the Hucci Mama is a kinge. But that's not what the scripture says.
Speaker 2: What you'll be delighted to know, La. In my Bible study class, I attend a Bible study class on Tuesday. We do talk about this a little bit and it doesn't dominate, but we certainly get into it a little bit because they know, you know, I'm on the radio when I talk about these things. I want to ask we've got about three minutes here before the break at the bottom of the hour. The rungs of Disclosure, the sixth rung of Disclosure, chapter seven in the book, NASA is hiring priests preparing for contact. Let's get into that before the break, and then we can continue after as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I saw that, I got saw out of my chair. So first of all, why would they do this, and the reason for it is they are because they realize that on the planet eight billion people, the Catholic religion is the largest religion on the planet one point two billion and growing. And you know, it's it's mind boggling really when you think about it. And so they're hiring priests to try to get get themselves. How do we how do we bring this the American people? How do we how do we count this? What are we looking at? Is it supernatural? Are these really you know, extraterrestrials from other some other planets someplace? How does religion, the Catholic religion, how does Christianity detail to this? And let me let me just tell you this that in the Guidebook of a Supernatural there there's Prophecy talking about a one world religious system and a one world government. Now today, as we're speaking, there are those who talk about the new world order, the global government, the the you know, the the whole deal. I'm not making this stuff up. But you go back two hundred years and no one's talking about that, and that's just the pipe dream. And when you were when you would read the Book of Revelation, you would go, well, that's never going to happen, a one arl religion and a one world government system that's never going to happen. Yet, well, you know whoever wrote that is dreaming, but they're not dreaming, and what was written will come to pass. What was foretold is unfolding even as we speak, which is just mind bodiling when you think about it, because when in the window of time where they're talking about a global government and the question it begs, the question, how do we get there?
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more