Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly in bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon.
Speaker 1: The crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, Welcome to another episode of Nightcap AFC NFC Style Championship style football. Please make sure you like, Please make sure you subscribe, hit that subscribe button. We're now officially nine hundred and twenty one thousand subscribers, and we want to thank each and every one of you. Please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can get the Nightcap podcast feed through Club Shay Shape, but Nightcap we big time. Oh Joe, we got our own podcast feed through Nightcap, So thank you. Make sure you hit that subscribe button, make sure you hit that notification because over the next several months we're gonna be going at different time, and we want to make sure you do not miss an episode. We've also pinnedche by Laportier at the top of the chat.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and get.
Speaker 2: Yourself now that we know the Super Bowl participants, go ahead and get yourself a bottle for you or that's somewhat special. Valentine's Day is right around the corner, so it's Saint Patrick's Day. And like I said, all of those will beat the super Bowl party. Your super Bowl party will come before all those festivities. So please make sure you go out and get yourself a bottle. Oh how those games This game tonight both games and exciting.
Speaker 1: But the forty nine Ers, the forty nine Ers.
Speaker 2: Beat the Lions and to advance to the eighth Super Bowl thirty four twenty one. The forty nine Ers eras the seventeen point deficit and scored twenty seven answered points in the second half. The forty nine Ers. This will be a rematch of Super Bowl in Miami. Super Bowl twenty twenty rematch, the forty nine Ers faced the Chiefs. The forty nine Ers are still looking for their first Lombardy damn. Basically, they saying the same boat with the Cowboys. Yeah, oh, Joe, what did you take away from this game? The forty nine ers come back and win this game. As I said thirty four to thirty.
Speaker 3: One, listen, you played You played video games on no so you never played Madden. Right, So I'm thinking that in again, in the game of Madden, if you down by seventeen, if you down by seventeen in the game of Madden, you might as well pass the sticks. You might as well pass the stick. So the fact that the forty nine has played the worst half of football that they could play in their life, and I think half the world will probably agree. Okay, this game is over. I saw a lot of tweets saying this game is over. It's no need to watch anymore. At this point, there's no way a team is able to come back from a seventeen point deficit with the I don't know what the hell Kyle Shahan told them boys at halftime. I don't know what they ate, down't know what they drink, but to seed the Lions come out and dominate the way they did at the beginning of the game. In the first half, I thought the game was obviously over.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: But the second half we said why Yeah.
Speaker 2: After you saw Brady come back twenty eight to three. Why would you think the game was over?
Speaker 3: Break after we saw who you said, wait, wait, wait, after we saw the greatest quarterback of all time come back?
Speaker 2: Then you say, hello, didn't you see Minnesota come back from thirty three points down?
Speaker 1: Last year? They were down thirty three.
Speaker 2: We've seen teams come back for more than seventeen So listening the game of football, why would they think the game was over with the second half to go?
Speaker 3: Because the magnitude, the magnitude of the game, the importance of the game. You talk about the regular season game, we talk about the NFC championship. So I'm thinking, you make all the smart all the smart decisions, all the right decisions.
Speaker 1: You didn't.
Speaker 3: You didn't turn them. You didn't turn all over yet, you know. And I'm thinking like, yeah, yeah, you don't have to keep yeah, ye okay yet And I'm like, oh man, this is over.
Speaker 1: But what did I do?
Speaker 3: I kept watching. I kept watching because I got it. I gotta do the show it you tonight. I got to be able to talk about it and see what happens. Long behold forty nineer to get the ball go all the way down kick a field goal. God damn turnover at the wrong goddamn time. You pay double, Come on, man, Then they get the ball back, and then also turnover they get points. We got a ball game, baby, set up, out of set up, out of sat up in my chair, I mean here, screaming, real mad. She pissed off, out of woke up, out of sleep. I said, girl, you got to get up. You got to watch this. Honey, you got to get up and you got to watch this. That was like being in the movie. That was like being in a movie. And it's right in the middle and it's starting to get good, like you're watching the Sopranos, and oh it got good. The four downs.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: Why are we not taking the points? Please explain to me. I'm not a coach, but even if I'm in the position of a coach, I'm taking the points for now. Why are we going forward?
Speaker 2: What are we doing in a situation? I'll till you have to understand, like this in the playoffs, should pay double for turnovers. The question is that I tweeted this earlier today in the game of the playoffs, and as the game go the momentum doesn't swing nearly as much. How much separation can you put between you and the team when you have the momentum, because it's going.
Speaker 1: To swing back right.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 2: How much distance have you placed between you and the team that, now, all of a sudden, have the distance that needed to be a twenty seven to seven or a thirty to seven ball game to give themselves some cushion.
Speaker 1: Now they get a field goal. Now you from the ball.
Speaker 2: Now it's what was a seventeen point game, all of a sudden is a seven point game that we're only eight minutes until the third quarter. So now we got a hold. We still got half a quarter and entire fourth quarter left. Now all of a sudden and you're on the road. You had the crowd out of it. Now all of a sudden, you've allowed them to come back in it. Now, what's going on in your player's mind? Damn, we let this one slip away because they were dominating. They were running the ball. Montgomery did a great job of running. Gibs was running the ball.
Speaker 3: Listen, J moo, Yeah, that that first half on one series. This is let me tell you another reason why I thought the game was there was one series. I'm not sure exactly what series it was. In the first half, the goddamn Lions had third and twelve. Do you know they motion and all fact. No, that no, That's what I'm about. The one with Jamior Gibbs.
Speaker 1: It was earlier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, they ran the ball on third or twelve and he got the first. Yep, I swear to god if it wasn't goddamn two or three plays later it was third and goddamn was it eighteen or fifteen something like that?
Speaker 1: They across the middle and.
Speaker 3: On the goddamn dig right. I said, You've got to be kidding me. This is their day.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: You know it's about it's gonna be you might will close the courage. Boy, I think this one is over. It's just the momentum of the game. The way it was gone. I thought it was over to the point I even tweeted it out. I even tweeted it out. At what point will the pendulum shift in favor of the forty nine ers, because right now all the momentum is on the forty nine er side and not saying the second.
Speaker 1: On the Lion side.
Speaker 3: On the Lion side, I had no idea it would shift this much to that magnitude. The turnovers kill them. If they don't turn the ball over and they get points, I don't think they win.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. Even if they don't turn it over, you take time off the clock. What those drop passes? Rentals had a four down You stay on the field and he had to Riddles had two employments. Yes, Now the one on fourth down wasn't a difficult It was a difficult catch because he's going one way.
Speaker 3: And then got to come across your body.
Speaker 1: I don't understand why guys catch it, catch you coming back? Catch it like this? Why are you trying to catch it like that? Because if they hit here, O Joe, it's gonna pop up just like it it hit right. Catch it like this.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you were running back, let's just say, oh Joe, and the ball was perfect and the ball was out here like that, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Try to catch it like this or like this. You would just pluck it. You know.
Speaker 3: It's funny. That's when I think about you always talk about it. I always talk about natural pass catchers. Yes, people that are natural pass catchers with their hands sometimes they'll go like this, And if you're a natural pass catcher. You got soft hands where you can.
Speaker 1: Go like this.
Speaker 3: I think about a Chris Carter. I think about a Larry Fitzgerald that are natural catches of the ball that can catch it from either from either angle, either with the palm palms up or palm down regards with the ball is thrown. But I don't think he is in natural pass catcheres. That's why he made it that much more difficult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did, o Joe, I said when I when I was evaluating Rock Party, I said, O cho, I want to see him in a game. Yeah, every throw matters, every possession matters.
Speaker 1: Every throw in.
Speaker 2: This game mattered because Detroit got the ball and went right down the fielding scored, and they went back down the fielding scored again. So now you're in a situation every throw matters, every possession matter.
Speaker 1: Now he got some help.
Speaker 2: Remember on third down, he's running to his left and he throws back over the middle and Jennings one hands on third down the lid and you see a g Aaron Glynn to d c from like damn, we had him had an interception. He throws enough on the same drive as an interception. He's the defender's helmet, I catches it down at the four or five yard line and they get a touch down of that. Now we got to talk ball game, O joe. If that's how close it came. Yeah, and sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.
Speaker 3: And it's so funny. We always talk about it being a game of inches. Yeah, and that is the game of inches. That catch on that four down Jennings with the one hand, then that's an interception. You do that drill. You do that drill all the time as a dB. You know, I don't I don't know if it's the lights. I don't know if because you play dB, you're not used to catching.
Speaker 2: If he could catch you be a running back or wide receiver, that's what that's what DB's are most dB if you think.
Speaker 1: About it, I mean we all wide receivers.
Speaker 2: Most of us played quarterback or played other positions in high school.
Speaker 1: But normally DB's are running.
Speaker 2: Backs and wide receivers that couldn't catch right and so they moved to that side of the ball. You're better at knocking it down. Now, there are some guys that are just gifted. Dion had hands, Rod Wilson ed Reed. Those guys have had hands. But for the most part DB's knock it down. They get up and do this the really good DB's picket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but those those that's a very important player. That that changes.
Speaker 2: That changes well, even if he knocks it down though, Joe's no harm, no foul. It's the mere fact that you propped it up in there and he got the ball at the fire right, that was the problem. It wasn't the problem that he missed it. If he just misses it, oh Joe, if he just misplays it in the ball like he loosing up in the light and the ball hits the dirt, no harm, no foul. Fact the ball hit him in his head and popped up and ow you found him.
Speaker 1: That was the problem.
Speaker 3: That that I mean, That's why I said it should have been an interception. It was an easy interception because he listened, his hands closed in the ball. He was knowing that the ball, the ball went straight down.
Speaker 1: Hit his head, hit him in his helmet. Man, Oh, listen, did you ask you think that guy was gonna catch that ball. He's a D. He's a dB exactly. He's a dB.
Speaker 3: But in the game of a game with that much importance and implications, riding on it going to a super Bowl. That's a catch you got to make.
Speaker 1: That's a catch you.
Speaker 2: We saw the same play happen till the forty nine ers last a couple of years ago. I think it was Terry. I think that's how you said his name, Matthew Stafford. Hit him in his chest, he dropped it. They go down and get a touchdown, they win the game. Yeah, you have to understand. If you said the guy is normally not good at catching the ball, what makes you think in that moment he's gonna catch it. I just talk about what you said. What you just said, No, repeat what you just saying. I said, with a chance to go to the super Bowl. Oh yeah, okay, okay, I see, I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I see you go.
Speaker 3: I see I I like me. I like you with with Dalwin, I like you with WITHDW.
Speaker 1: That's what you just told me. You just said, he well lights up bright with a chance to go to the Super Bowl. Uh. He normally the guys don't catch well anyway way.
Speaker 3: Yeah ah, it just know he played it perfect too, Yes, yes, played it perfect.
Speaker 1: Yes, nothing. She didn't let the guy he's he he was behind the receiver. He played it perfect.
Speaker 2: You can't play it any better than which he hadn't played because in a situation like that, if you let him get behind you, I'm saying, why the hell would you let him get behind you?
Speaker 1: You're in panic mode. Then he didn't let him get behind him. He played it perfect.
Speaker 2: The only he should have treated it like a hell Mayor and the hell man situation.
Speaker 1: What' they tell you to do?
Speaker 3: Kno, get down down, bat it down. If you can't, if you can't catch it, bat it down. Damn man. That that was Listen. That was a good game. That was a good game. That was one of the most that was ing NFC Championship games. I've seen it a long in a long time. When I thought it was gonna be a runaway, I thought it was gonna be a run away based on what I saw in the first half, like, ain't nowhere in hell the forty Niners will be able to come back from this. And then I saw somebody tweet don't move too fast because we seen Brady do it, and the biggest game of them all in the Super Bowl. I was like, ain't no goddamn Tom Brady out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but and the thing is, we saw my homes. Remember the Houston Texans had my homes down twenty four to nothing. Right, oh yeah, the greatest comeback. Buffalo came back from on Houston. They were down thirty two to was down thirty two to nothing, and they come back and ended up winning the ball game in overtime. So stranger things can happen. The Lions fell for it on two fourth downs the second attempt of the half, including passing up a field goal attempt that would have tied the game at twenty seven. That's the one I don't get tie the ball game up. Why would you become the thing? You see some things that make us great. Also is our biggest flaw because Dan Campbell, we give him so much credit when he goes for it on first down and they work out on me on fourth down and then workout right in.
Speaker 1: That situation, I'm not so sure. I'm not so sure.
Speaker 2: I don't take the I don't take the I don't take.
Speaker 1: The field goal. Yeah, I take the field goal in that situation.
Speaker 3: Right, But the funny take the field goal.
Speaker 1: O Joe. Now it's a top ball game.
Speaker 2: Now, if I come down and go back the other way, and they birdy nine and did they scored? So now it's a ten point ball game instead of a seven point ball game. Now all of a sudden, the Lions go down and do what they do. Now we gotta talk top ball game. I would put the pressure. Okay, break party all back in your court. What you gonna get?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's funny. But what we all are, what we all are is we're a creature of habit Yes, and a leopard or zebra.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 3: Donchanged his stripes and then change his spots based on circumstances, situation. So what we saw from coach is what we've seen from him the entirety of the season. And he coached the same way, and he made the same play calls that he would as if it was a regular season game because he always bet and put house money on his players to come through on those four downs. Yeah, you just didn't get him to sign. Buffalo is down.
Speaker 2: Buffalo was down thirty five with a thirty five to three, and they end up winning forty one thirty five and overtime. I think they end up winning forty one thirty five. I think Buffalo was down thirty five to three and they ended up coming back thirty two points. That was the most a team that come from behind ended up winning the ball game. And as a matter of fact, that wasn't Jim Kelly that orchestrated that.
Speaker 1: That is Frank right, Frank Wright.
Speaker 2: He also at one point in time he had the biggest college come from behind when he was at Maryland and they came back from like thirty something points down and beat the beat the U. So the you you and you the you U he did. He beat the U U back when they had they had them dogs. He came from back. I think he was down thirty one in that situation and came back and beat them in that ball game.
Speaker 1: But uh, as you mentioned, it's called won't beat me. Guys.
Speaker 2: The Lions felled on two fourth downs. They passed up a field goal that would have tied the game. And give the rookie who played outstanding all season. He's been great in the postseason, but had too big to have touchdown run had big, big runs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some of the ball.
Speaker 2: And you know when you turn the ball over your double, you're gonna make you pay double because now all of a sudden, you play. They sensed blood in the water. They had just got points, So Joe, they just got points. They kicked the ball offt to you. You spot the ball and guess what. You run one play and then offense is back on the field. So now you've allowed them to get into a rhythm. And we're gonna talk about this something that Kansas City never allowed Baltimore to do, which was getting to a rhythm. So Lamar and that running game could sider up the passing game.
Speaker 1: And so right now it was Quinsky Tart.
Speaker 2: Tart was his last name to drop that easy interception. Stafford hit it right between his numbers. I think he's number seven too. He hit him right between the numbers and he dropped. If he catches that ball, they're going to the Super Bowl. And it didn't happen. We have a poll up most of blame for the Lions loss twenty two thousand vote, said Dan Campbell. Jared gets seventy four percent of the blame. Jared Golf gets eight percent of the blame, Jamiir Gibbs get five percent of the blame, and Rentals get fourteen percent of the blame.
Speaker 3: Renolds damn them too. Dropping and them drops was important, but.
Speaker 1: God was not.
Speaker 2: They were of course, of course they get magnified because one was on fourth down, the others on third down. So they're magnified for the simple point of what down they happen on. If he drops either one of those fansses on first to second down, ain't nobody blinking or.
Speaker 3: Not saying nothing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was on fourth down to keep the drive alive. The other was on third down to keep the drive alive. Now all of a sudden, we potentially you robbed the so getting points, that's how fans are looking at it. Rober an opportunity to go down the field and get points, field goal or either a touchdown, and so h Jared Golf was not nearly as accurate in the second half as he was the first half.
Speaker 1: He was doing a number on.
Speaker 3: A first half. He was surgical.
Speaker 1: He was the first half.
Speaker 3: That young that young fellow was surgic, and I think he was so he was surgical simply because the running game was was operating so well. Everything was working. So it made the past game that's much easier, and everybody was open because everything was working because of the play action. Yes, the run, yes, the not RPO, the goddamn man, that play action.
Speaker 2: Because oh, Joe, when you running the ball like that, we ain't that say she's gonna start cheating down Yeah, he ain't got no, he's gonna start cheating because you got to eighth man, because we can't stop it with seven, right.
Speaker 1: Uh And so give them credit and.
Speaker 2: Who's it's tough for the Lions because they look at the situation, O show it's been such a long time time since they had, you know, been this far one won a playoff game. They were in the playoffs, hadn't won a playoff game since ninety one.
Speaker 1: Uh, they win two playoff games.
Speaker 2: They're up seventeen on the road in the NFC Championship with an opportunity to go to the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: This is this hurts.
Speaker 2: Now if you get blown out, you know, you're like, oh man, we got blown out.
Speaker 1: The better team won, but you're up seventeen. That's right.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, that's what the fans, that's what they see. We're up seventeen. And how after we're playing so well, had played so well up until that point, Where did we go wrong? How did it all go wrong? What could we have done differently? What should we have done differently? You always set now you're left, you know, hindsights and magnificent science.
Speaker 1: I'm questioning myself, what should I? What could I? Then?
Speaker 2: What would the result have been had I done this? I'm sure Dan Campbell is going to replay it in his mind also, OJO, Should I have taken the points? Could I? I'd be interested to somebody jump in the chat and see he said, if he had to do all over again, I would do the exact same thing.
Speaker 1: That's who we are. I trust those guys on the field, go ahead.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what it's about. That's what it's about. It's about believing in your players making those calls you may do in the regular season, and believing in them to make those plays at the right time. Even in the NFC Championship game it didn't work out in their favor. But when I look at it, even as Lions fans and Dan Campbell's and players that are part of the Lion's organization, now you've got the taste of it, right now, you know what it's like. Now you know now you know what it takes to get to the postseason, and now you know what things you need to do to fix to get further. As hard as it is to even get there. It's hard to get there.
Speaker 1: Ain't no guarantee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, you're right with that. Ain't no guarantee, no feeling.
Speaker 2: Went to the super Bowl, right, and we're gonna do like I said, we're gonna talk about this. And for mahomes to be a six year starter, this is his fourth trip, this is his four trip in five years. So it ain't no guarantee. You you you cherish it, you relationship because you don't know if and when you'll ever get back, because there's no guarantee. And sometimes fans make the mistake, oh we got there, Hey we're gonna bring the team back. Hey a lucky here, an injury there, and it all falls apart, change everything. So it's tough for the lines. I feel bad for them, I really do, Ojo because seemingly this has been their best opportunity in a very long time. Yeah, a very very long time. Their offense is really, really good. Their defense is tough, They fly around, they make plays. They don't have the most outstanding back in the front seven is really good.
Speaker 1: They can press you.
Speaker 2: They do a great job of stopping the run for the most part, but they do give them some big plays on the back end.
Speaker 1: They you know, you can, you can have your way with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but man, oh Joe up seventeen on the road in a situation like this, you know, Detroit was going first of all, Michigan was going crazy because they're just coming up that you win the national championship and yeah, and so now Detroit, it's just meant to Oh Joe, you know, I think just starting to line up, and you said, oh man, it's over. We just won the championship in football and college football. We hadn't done that since ninety seven. And then we had to share that. Now here's the Lions. We haven't won a playoff game since ninety one. We won two playoff games. We're in the NFC Championship game and were up midway through the third quarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it all falls apart. They had to be in heaven. I know they were. I could imagine that feeling, you know, where everything, every everything seemed to be going right in the city of Detroit. The season was phenomenal, obviously, like you said, Michigan, you know, Michigan winning and I think it's a good thing. Even though they didn't get to the promised land. Even though they're not going to Vegas to play for the Lombardi, the season that they did have, it's a lot to be proud about. Even with the decision making in today's game, it's still a lot to be proud about, proud about, and a lot to build on. And I think they'll be fine. I think they'll be back, especially in the NFC that not n C South North of Tampa, NNSC North.
Speaker 1: What about green Bay? Be back? What about green Bay? Hey? Green Bay? Look that division? Okay?
Speaker 3: Hey, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, what happened they have when they played green Bay this year? It was that that's that's that's up for grabs between those two.
Speaker 2: When you get this close show, it's like window shopping. You're looking there and you can see the Lombardi.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, man, oh hey, hey, hey hey you see that?
Speaker 2: Hey hey, hey, kill Hey, come over here, man am sa brod? Hey Hey really come hey, Jameson, come over here, man.
Speaker 1: Check this out? Man, look at her right there? That thinks right, hey, hey, you could reach out and touch it. Oh.
Speaker 2: So you knowing you go to the county, you know, when you go to the you go to a pastry shop and you get close. You know you ain't good. You gotta put your face on the glad? Yeah, which went?
Speaker 1: Is that right there? Now? What's what's that label? What's that one called? What is that? Hey? What donut is that? You know?
Speaker 2: I remember when I was a kid and my aunt tell us the Dunket Donuts. First time I went dunk Donuts and I saw all those because normally, oo, you know, you go country boy like myself, you get to donuts either glades or chocolate glade.
Speaker 1: That's all they do. You ain't have all them. You ain't have no no bacon on top and no chocolate chip, and no stuff feel and no barrel claws and all this other stuff. You just so.
Speaker 2: I go to Dunket Donut and they got by all they donut different donuts. Wind up, I gotta get closer. Oo, I gotta get closer.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, I got something for y'all. Hold on, hold on, I got something better than dunk.
Speaker 1: That's that's how I was, man, because I hadn't seen anything like that.
Speaker 3: Oh man, Yeah, yeah, I had some hot light was on.
Speaker 1: Hey, they're gonna have to come, they gonna have to come with a check.
Speaker 3: Oh my man, my bad, my man. I know, we were talking about donuts. I got excited, I got you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, we're good.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying that's That's the thing is that when you get to the AFC of the NFC Championship game, you're one step away your window shopping and you missed and you have the opportunity. And I've been I mean, in ninety one we got to the AFC Championship Game, lost the Buffalo ten to seven, and it was ninety two, ninety three, ninety four. We got to the playoffs in ninety three, got to the playoffs again in ninety six, and it wasn't until ninety seven, ninety eight that we were able to get over the hump as the Broncos. But you don't take those things for granted because you don't know.
Speaker 1: You don't. You just don't.
Speaker 2: And even though we had John coming back and John was still in his prime, that was John.
Speaker 1: I think that was probably John.
Speaker 2: Nineth year, tenth year, maybe eleventh year in the league, so he was still fairly young.
Speaker 1: But man, you just you just don't know. You just don't know if and.
Speaker 2: When the opportunity will present itself, when it will knock and then you seize, seize the moment, but give the forty nine of a lot of credit because they didn't panic.
Speaker 1: I saw one time Kyle had had the board.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Kyle had the board and I.
Speaker 2: Could see Steve, Steve will what are we doing? You know, He's like, what are we doing? I mean, he's we gotta get out some of this man coverage, I mean the killer us with the crosses. He's like, you know, he's like, what are we What are we doing? Because you've got to stop something, though, Joe, you can't.
Speaker 1: Let him run and throw them all down, you go, yet, we gotta stop, say and that's the thing.
Speaker 2: If you look at talk the most great defensive coordinators, they say, we're gonna shut the runoff. Because now if we shut the runoff, now the play action we don't nearly have to bite. It's hard to get somebody down there because we know our front seven is gonna take care of the run. If you look at Coach Saban, if you look at Coach Belichick, if you look at the great defensive minded coaches, they say, shut off the run and then we'll get to your quarterback. But if you let them run the ball, now your Lineman got to stand there a little longer. They just can't zoom off the ball and try to go chase down the quarterback because now I might hear the quick play up in there, and now the running backs up on your second day. But give I want. I think we should give the forty nine ers a lot of credit, and I think we should give Rock Purty a lot of credit.
Speaker 3: Because but you see Brock, you see brought when nothing was open, he went three and took off like that comes from I ain't seen, I ain't seen pretty run like that, O Joe. And he was running with purpose. Now we just talking about his running. He was running with purpose with.
Speaker 2: AFC, with the NFC Championship game where one game away will win away from going to.
Speaker 1: Vegas in the Super Bowl. So now you do things.
Speaker 2: That you won't you wouldn't normally do, normally do yeah, and the second nature, you just know this is what's required of me, and I do do it.
Speaker 1: But the last two weeks.
Speaker 2: Rock Party has been everything that I wanted to see from it because he was.
Speaker 1: Down basically the entire green in Green Bay.
Speaker 2: And for the Lions year of the game, here tonight, Lion, Lions for this game tonight, and when he needed a rise to the occasion, he made throws. Yeah, he got a break. Yeah, the one handed catching by Jenny Yes. Yes, the ball bounces off the Detroit Lions players defensive player face mask and our you makes a great play. Yes, But he made some throws, the throws, the debos, the throws.
Speaker 1: To kittle Lake. Yes. C Mac all of a sudden started running the ball.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, he started getting increased, and those three and four yards, all of a sudden started getting becoming eight to nine And next thing you know, he popped one.
Speaker 1: In fifteen twenty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the forty nine ers will be commended because they could have could have went the other way because you're at home. And I think one thing is that the crowd stayed in it. The crowd stayed because normally you get down on the road by seventeen. Oh, Joe boy, that's a tough uphill climb. That's a tough Do you.
Speaker 3: Know how many other teams that would have been in this situation that don't have the offense that the forty nine ers do. And if they were down by seventeen that early in the game, there was no coming back. Yeah, there was that. There are only so many teams in NFL that had the make up in the DNA to come back from a seventeen point. Everybody ain't built like that.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, everybody ain't built like that.
Speaker 3: No, seventeen You got to have the NFL man.
Speaker 2: Frustrated with ticket buying experience. Game Time is the only ticket app that gives you peace of mind with your purchase. They let you see the view from your seat before you buy, so you know exactly what to expect when you arrive. They're all in prices, show you total upfront so you always know you're getting a great deal. And it takes no time at all. You can buy tickets and seconds with two taps. Take the guesswork out of buying tickets. With game Time, download the game Time app, creating account. Redeem code Nightcap for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 1: Terms apply again.
Speaker 2: Download the game Time app, enter the code Nightcap nig ht cap for twenty dollars off. Download Game Time Today. Last minute tickets, Lord's Price guaranteed. You have to have weapons, and you look at what they've got. They've got Kittle, who's a multi many time All Pro. D has been an All Pro. McCaffrey's been an All Pro. They got skill position players and I you played just this year like a number one receiver. I don't know if they're gonna be able to bring him back because he's gonna command a lot of money on the open market. Yeah, because he's shown that I'm a number one. If somebody should play, pay him like that. He can run the tree. He's tremendous after the catch and all things. You know about forty nine ers, If you get a forty nine ers skill position player that is so beacon block. You watched them guys. You remember Jenny's last week he took the guy from green to water.
Speaker 1: He was doing it.
Speaker 3: He was doing it today too. He would getting on people nerves with allions.
Speaker 2: Now, I you what did they do blocked down the field? We know Debo is a blocker. Christian McCaffrey on the blitz you.
Speaker 3: Check you saw that pick up on that third down, said that you got that McCaffrey. He literally litly's hell to be sitting in there like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, you got to if you're gonna play running back in that c in the West Coast system.
Speaker 1: And he knows on.
Speaker 2: A seven step drop, you can't cut becau the guy to get up off the ground and get to your quarterback.
Speaker 1: You got you gotta throw them in his chance. You gotta hit him in the bow. And if he runs over you, Hey, he ran over you, you got to live with it. Throw your shot.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm aiming. I see I'm gonna pick. Hey, I'm gonna close the distance because what you gotta put. Look, I'll blocked from the backfield, so I know a little sum about this, O Joe. The one thing you gotta do, especially in Dan Reeve's system, I've gotten to close the distance. I'm not gonna give you a two way street. I'm not gonna have you doing all this. I'm gonna step up in the gap. You got to come through me to get the party. But you had to come through me to get the number seven. Hey, it's me and you.
Speaker 3: Well what happened if you meet it wapping, if it's a thumper man, which what you're gonna do?
Speaker 2: If I can behave to think, Oh, Joe, that's why I can't let him get ahead of steam.
Speaker 1: That's why I close the distance. Our meeting step up. You got a meeting because you have to understand.
Speaker 2: Now he's from a stand still position. Now he's gonna take up I'm gonna meet him in the A or the B gap or if I'm on the edge. I got Hey, I'm gonna get to my tackle because I got to close the distance and I don't want to give him a two way go, so I stepped to it limit where he can go.
Speaker 1: Make him come through me.
Speaker 2: I'll react to anything else, but I'm gonna make you come through me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Once I hit him, I dropped my hips. Yeah, you ain't gonna grab it up in here any time. The things that I tell guys, if he pushed, I pulled.
Speaker 2: You pull, I push push. Yeah, ain't going nowhere? Hey, how you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: We have a conversation on ball gone cause you ain't going nowhere once we get here, ain't nobody, ain't nobody moving, Ain't nobody going nowhere. But that was a great game. Congratulations, Detroit. You had an unbelievable season. That's not a good consolation to hear at this point in time because you're so close. But I think the forty nine ers and Brock thirty what you guys were able to do Kyle Shanahan in the past two weeks. Remember when Kyle Shanahan and got down by more than this many points last two weeks? Rock Pretty shoulders, Rock Party shoulders something oo he shoulders?
Speaker 1: Yeah he did.
Speaker 3: He did like like you said, you want to see you want to see him do it when it mattered most Yes, and now every throat counted, and hell ship, every run counted. I ain't seeing Pretty run like that or he ran with angle. You could, you can, you can see it in his body language.
Speaker 2: But what couldn't they do if you fall behind? What can't you do? Turn it over? Turn it over? Because now all of a sudden, you putting them on short fields? Now you damn there almost conceding points. Yeah, they didn't turn them all over. They got into the rhythm. I got no problem. See the way I look at Ojo. If I'm if I'm criticized, I got to be willing to give credit. I've been critical of Rock Party. I don't take nothing away. Because here's the thing, o Jo people fans, this is what you need to understand. When I critique a player. I'm critiquing the player on said information I have. If I I get new information, I should be able to offer a different critique or analysis.
Speaker 1: You would be foolish.
Speaker 2: You would be absolutely asinine to have different a different material, different stats, different.
Speaker 1: Like I said, different stats, pretty played.
Speaker 2: I wanted to see him play and come from behind, throws matter, possession matter.
Speaker 1: He did that. Why would I still say the same thing because oh, you said, no, I have new information.
Speaker 2: Don't when you get new information, Oh, Joe, this is what happened. Oh man, I thought such as such. Nah Man, I'm glad you told me that n I see things different. You would be foolish if real you thought something real tells you something different, and you still stick with that because that was your original premise, And that's what fans want you to do. No, dumb dumbs, I have new information, and if I have new information, I should have a separate critique, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, once they put it on film. Once they put it on on film, and change your mind based on what based on what you've seen in the past, yes, or during the season, then you have to come out with a new critique based on what you've seen. Yes, But I don't think fans never understand that because they say, once you say something bad and you critique in a certain way. They expect you, they expect you to stay that way. But if they if Rock Purdy showed you something different on film like he did today, because you want to see it in a game of importance where every throw mad at most and then you're in the deficit, so that makes it even worse. Can't we put the game and the owners of the game on your shoulders when it matters the most. And he was able to do that. He was able to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: He played unbelievable today and he absolutely when you needed it.
Speaker 1: Because we talk.
Speaker 2: About the weapons that they have offense, and we're going to get into the Ravens in just a second, but I want to make sure that we give both team both conferences there due. Oh Joe, you heard me say all year, I don't care how good your defense is or how good your off seals. Can you get done what you need to get done when you have to have it. Whether forty ninety needed to get going with all those skilled position players and what did they do? They went and got it. We talked about the Ravens all year and that offense. All I know is this, they got ten points today. Say whatever you want to say. Oh, Taylor Swift was in the stand. They got ten points and that defense they led in points when they needed to get off the field and get Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: I tweeted, I tweeted. I said, if I'm in to Reid, I put the ball in mahomes hands and say, Son, go make a play. You're the best player in the world. What did he do with Yoe? He put the ball in Mahome's hand.
Speaker 1: Made play. It doesn't matter you talk about we average forty points a game. We give up two points a game.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you need to get off a field on third down, could you defensively when you needed to stay on the field as an offense, when you needed to get a touchdown?
Speaker 1: Could you? It doesn't matter. All that other stuff doesn't matter if I can't get done what I need to get done, O Joe, What good is having a million dollars if you can't get it out?
Speaker 2: You got a million dollars in the bank and you can't touch it. They got it frozen, but you ain't got no million dollars, right, So what good is that?
Speaker 1: Sta?
Speaker 2: Okay, we led the league of scored You couldn't get off the field on third down.
Speaker 1: Oh we are offense.
Speaker 2: Look what our offense did. It doesn't matter. I'm talking to somebody. I led the league and scored in ninety six. We have it thirty a game and lost in the divisional round. As good as we are, we got dreal. I'm an all pro TT's an all pro Ed mccanery. I think it's like we got like eight nine guys go to the Pro Bowl. But when we needed it, we couldn't get a first down, we couldn't get the ball in the end zone, and the defense couldn't get off the field. So all that other stuff that we did in the regular season didn't mean a damn faith because at the end of the day, can I get done what I need to get done with?
Speaker 1: I absolutely gotta have it. O Joe Canna? Does it matter? Right? Man? You mean to tell me? I got o Joe, I got too, I got Grunk, I got Travis Keils, I got Jared Right, we need a third down and we can't get it. We go for it on fourth down, we can't get it. So what the hell is that? What's that worth? What's that worth to you? Nothing?
Speaker 3: Nothing?
Speaker 1: At all, let's get to this game. Guys.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, we got eighty one thousand in the chat right now, let's try to get it. Let's get to a eighty one thousand. Do me a favor. Hit that subscribe button. I know all y'all having subscribe. Hit that subscribe button, Hit the like button and tell your friends say hey man, man, oh yo u man, they be on that thing. They get it to its real. They let us know what's really really going on. Say they said, say, oh Joe bo say he gonna get it to you. Wrong, I'm gonna do that. I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: That, I said. I said, Oh Joe, say he gonna give it to you. Wrong, that's shooting. I be willing wrong. That's what they call you that. I ain't say that. I said, that's coming.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna make that mistake no more.
Speaker 2: In Liberty City, that's what they say. You know, you know how black people, you know how we describe people. Hey man, you know, oh Craig Man, you know call Musty Crig Oh yeah, I know him. Yeah yeah man.
Speaker 1: You know, uh uh do we call it? Call it rod Im.
Speaker 3: School in Liberty City, when they talk about me and they have a word to describe me. Well you know oo yeah, yeah, yeah, I know that cheap motherfucker.
Speaker 1: I know, I know him.
Speaker 3: Well, he don't spend no money. Yeah, they know.
Speaker 1: That, that's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now they don't the crib. Yeah man, you know you know Kim May you know big Boody Kim live.
Speaker 1: Right round the corner. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we gotta we got to describe somebody and deal with We might not know the name, but if we describe album or musty.
Speaker 3: Cred you recognize. Yeah, but you know at home right here in the city. But you know that's that's how they described me. Well you know, o Joe, Well you're talking about the cheap one.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, but I know wrong because I don't even eat sushi. I don't even eat sushi.
Speaker 1: You got win a little bit, heys, go on the road. What you want to say.
Speaker 3: I'm hurting. I'm hurting by that game to I see, I see you going with it. You're ready to start it. I had the Ravens winning. I'm I'm just I'm gonna start before you even go. I had the Ravens winning and I wasn't using logic. I was going with my heart. I'm just gonna be honest with you. Yeah, I'm going with my heart. I'm thinking a f C North. I'm thinking about the most physical division in football. We finish, go in and hit these boys in the mount. I'm thinking about Lamar Jackson. You know what, I need Lamara in this because I know I can't wait till Lamar winning. So I could boast and brag and we can get most of the analysts and most of the pundits off of him, so I can talk trash about everybody's ever had anything to say, Oh we should have been a running back, Oh we should have been this, blah blah blah. And I'm thinking, you know what, that's Home Team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm for now. I'm for the roof for Home Team.
Speaker 3: You know you right up the road. You know it ain't too far from me, ain't too far from Liberty City, right flowers. Even though even though I'm a bangle, you know my leaders will always be there. But you know, I'm thinking about Okay Mahomes, But damn knowing what him and Andy Ree gonna cook up, they gonna always get another opportunity to be back. They gonna always you know, being contingent. So you know that's that's that's my fault. I'm hurting a little bit for Lamar, for Zay and but I'm gonna let you go ahead and rock on.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh chack, want me to call you rot Choe Sinko?
Speaker 3: Hey, real, real, real, where you at?
Speaker 1: Real? Man?
Speaker 3: Get even? Get these people off?
Speaker 2: Might be reil, might have one be the one started it. Well, we don't have any one thousand in the chat right now. Let's see if we can get to one hundred, that would be great. We're nineteen thousand away from one hundred. What's our record? Ninety three? Our record is ninety one.
Speaker 4: Huh chat, Let's see what we get.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can get to Let's see if we can get to an even Hundie the raven The Chiefs go on the road, beat the Ravens seventeen to ten. Chiefs had to their fourth Super Bowl in five years. Mahme was an official thirty of thirty nine, two forty one and one touchdown. Travis Kelcey finished with eleven catches on eleven targets for one hundred and sixteen yards and a touchdown. Kelsey now has eight one hundred receiving yards, eight one hundred receiving yard games in the playoffs and the Eclipse Jared Rice one hundred and fifty one. Here, Jared Rice had the record one hundred and fifty one catches in playoff history. Travis Kelsey has one fifty six in counting. If I don't know if that's not go given what his resume is in the regular season, given what he's done in the postseason. And you see he had a case of the drops in this season. Yeah, he made some big time catches. That one that Mahon would throw it and he threw it and he caught.
Speaker 3: It, and he had a leap for it.
Speaker 1: Yes, in the de bartom mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what I don't know if Mahomes and Andy Reid are beatable. Forget what Andy Reid calls as a play, what Mahomes is able to do with processing information within the timing of the offense, and if it's not there, being able to extend plays with his legs, make throws different arm angles like it's unbelievable on what he was able to do today. So about I'm in shock. I've been watching the game of football all my life. H I've been watching all my life. You got a dude at your angle, you got another dude dripped on your waist, and you still make the pass and to throw to Kelsey for a first down? Like, what are we doing? So nothing? Nothing was working? Then I'm waiting on the raven. I'm waiting on the ravens. Okay, y'all, boy know how to run the ball. Let's let's run the ball. Let's run the ball to make throwing the ball a little easier. At what point did we get away from the game plan on what it's been working for I'm about to say us on what has been working for y'all the entire season.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of happening.
Speaker 3: He can't sit there and just run throwing first down, throwing second down, throwing third down. That's not gonna work, cause you if you don't get them boys out that goddamn to shell, it's a wrap. It's gonna be a long day.
Speaker 2: But you have to give him credit. Spags did a great job of control blitzing. He heat him up the first half. Every time they went back he coming Spags blitz.
Speaker 3: It seemed like goddamn ninety percent of the time. He never allowed Lamar to get comfortable because couldn't get going with.
Speaker 2: A guy like Lamar. I gotta make I gotta got to speed his process up. I gotta make him make decisions like this. I'm not I'm not gonna let you sit back there and pack the ball right right. I'm not gonna let you do that. I'm gonna make you make the decision, and you gotta make it pronto.
Speaker 3: Okay, But well, mister Monkin, we're the adjustments early in the game. If you know Spags likes the blitz, you know his percentage either as a high percentage of liking the blitz. We're the adjustments for that to counter what he's doing. Because all you got to do is hit him big one time. You hit bags with that blitz big one time, all that shit ceazes. It might not cease. It ceased to a certain extent, but it wouldn't be as high there was. They had a high volume of blitzing on first, second, third down. Then the penalties, the punities. I don't who at the tack, I don't who is the tackle. I don't know what tackle it was, maybe the left, the left or the right tackle.
Speaker 1: The pennities was.
Speaker 3: Killing them, was killing them, put them in guard. Yes, you hold it. I'm for a three eight penalties for ninety five yards. She said, she's had three penalties for thirty yards the whole game, Joe.
Speaker 1: But they was hitting mahomes in the faith. That make it seem like, well they don't.
Speaker 3: Call that time, yeah, that that that one, that that one that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or the one that hit him up on his chin. They gonna brought the flag every time like that?
Speaker 3: Were also there, there was there was some there were some penoties. There was a there was a pending on likely that wasn't called that that should have been p I. This should have been a PI where he spun out. He's settled in on the route and he spun out of it when Lamar might have been scrambling something dB Grad had been pulled him down. That that that should have been a free to stop.
Speaker 2: See the problem I have with fans is that any time Lamar doesn't play well, they blamed the OC. Now for the last five four five years, y'all black blamed Greg Roman.
Speaker 1: They got rid of Greg Roman.
Speaker 2: Todd munkin you win the m V p Okay, let me ask you a question on that strip fact, how how did him lamar fumbling the ball? How did that helped the Ravens calls? Because likely throws it? Because likely throws his hand up. Do you even though he maybe a likely.
Speaker 1: Can't see he's triple covered. It looks like to me that they didn't show me all twenty two. But I'm gonna say that's Tampa to The.
Speaker 3: Safety came over for another side. He was there because there was nobody holding him, so he just came'tus.
Speaker 1: The linebacker is running with you down in the hole.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say that's Tampa too, because it's going it gonna look like it's gonna look like three D because the mic backer is carrying the middle of the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what so the two turnovers you had when you have three turnovers Zay Jones?
Speaker 1: So what role did the turnovers play in that? Yeah?
Speaker 3: That was that was tough that that one on they have the competition committee has to go in and change that. God damn ruled that. Whoa I'm talking about when you the ball, Wait, you're penalizing off of the team.
Speaker 1: He recovered the ball, It didn't go out of the end zone.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, you're right, tripping. I'm tripping.
Speaker 1: I'm tripping.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, you're you know what I'm talking about that right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You like Buffalo last week? Yes, yes, I gotta take that out, take it out. I gotta take that out.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, but but but they got a hold. They got a hold on that. They got a hold on that, and then lamar on the strip, sack your process.
Speaker 1: Your clock's seven on seven, you got you got.
Speaker 3: To have that clock in your head. But I like I like what he's doing though. I like what he's doing because he's trying to show that he can be your pocket pass and he doesn't always have to just you know what, it's not take off the run, But you got to have that clock in your head.
Speaker 2: You see who my home is there? He wasn't nothing down there. What did you do, Joe, take off and run? You just said, brock perty he wasn't nothing there. You see, sometimes black quarterbacks get caught and they let people, Oh, I ain't gonna use my legs. I'm gonna show you I can process. I can stand here. But we used to say they're not gonna let you jack the ball off in back there like you're seven on seven.
Speaker 1: Oh, so you know it's seven o seven.
Speaker 2: The quarterback do it on this right here. They're not gonna let you do that. That's an actual game. They gonna peel your cap.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he got a speed up. Okay, one thousand and one, one thousand and two to you.
Speaker 3: By the time he hit that three, you better be ready to go. If it ain't nothing open, you got to get up out of there.
Speaker 1: You better hold that guy.
Speaker 2: And by the time you said three, that game this in the back of your head because that's exactly what happened. Chop and these guys are gotten good once lt came along. It's not good enough to get the quarterback.
Speaker 3: Get the ball out, Get the ball out, Get.
Speaker 2: The ball out, lt DT. You go look at the linebackers. They get an open shot like that. Oh they chopping. They chopping. Ain't nobch o, I'm gonna get I'm gonna throw the quarterback down. You got that ball like this? They chopping that hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But Lamar didn't play well. It's okay, he's gonna be the MVP. He earned that award, but he didn't play well. And I've said this before. Patrick Mahomes is the best player in football, and it's not close. Joe Burrow, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: If we say those are the three best quarterbacks next to Mahomes, Mahomes is in a class by himself. You asked every general manager if they're honest, they would.
Speaker 1: Take Patrick Mahomes over their quarterback. Baltimo would take Patrick Mahomes over Lamar Buffalo would take Patrick Mahomes over Josh Allen. Cincinnati said the Chargers would take Patrick Mahomes. It's not close, O Joe, It's not even close, because you know why he went to your building and beat you. He went to Josh Allen and beat it. He beat Joe Burrow. They're not close to this man, Ojoe. What does he have to do? Four super Bowls in five years? Yes, in the mini super Bowl. If Josh Allen has been in the league.
Speaker 3: I can't even argue the fact. I can't even argue the fact because of his resume and what he's done in such a shortened mind as all the fact, the fact, I don't think people in the chat, I don't think you understand how crazy this is. This is the NFL and the game of Madden. It Saint seven O seven, the same high school football. The man's been in the year six years, been in the league six years, and he going to his fourth Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, fourth or five years?
Speaker 3: Fourth for Super Bowl in five years? I played eleven twelve years. I never sniffed a Super Bowl. And think about it, Oh never, I never sniffed. And people say, oh, will you play with the Patriots? Man, I ain't do shit with the motherfucker, so that shit don't count. I'm about you know what I'm about, Well, actually put in the work, you know, going through training, camping, and went through the went through the ringer for sixteen weeks and actually made it, you know, and and and done something to get there. I never ever, So that's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And how I see this?
Speaker 3: You ever watching my home play?
Speaker 1: Is it me?
Speaker 3: Or does he just make it look so easy like nobody else is trying. I saw him to make it look so easy. I'm like, man, what.
Speaker 1: Are you doing? Ojo?
Speaker 2: I saw him in twenty seventeen. He started one game. Yeah, when they had everything sewn up and they rested the starters and he came in and it was cold. It was probably ten to ten to twenty degrees in Denver. Yeah, I say he did. Really, I say, Alex Smith ain't taken another slack. I say after the playoffs, never take hey, I say, Alex Smith, never take another snap.
Speaker 1: In Kansas City. Yeah, it was a you could you could see in that game. He wasn't supposed to be that good. But there's a reason why up early.
Speaker 2: No, no, there's a reason why Andy zoomed up, gave up two first rounders in order to get this kid. Because he saw with this kid arms with his improvisational skill, like you said, can change arm slots, could run if necessary. He's a fair reluctant runner, but hey, he'll take off hey thing.
Speaker 1: He had that tongue. Guy he had a tone of the side and he started looking around. Yeah, he run it like you gotta take it dump you know, got that flap jacket Homeah Yeah, I like man, he goes straight to he goes straight to the lucker room.
Speaker 2: He got to drop one off. Hey, but hey, he picked him up and putting them down. But when the money is on the table.
Speaker 3: Every time, bet your house. Bet bet your house every time.
Speaker 2: And if it wasn't think about it, if it wasn't for Brady, Brady beat him in the AFC Championship Game his first year starting, Brady beat him in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Burrow got him and h and Brady got it.
Speaker 2: I just think if it wasn't for Brady, how many you might be already proclaiming him to go with one five super Bowl wins in his first six years of starting.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: People like I said, Oh Jo, they don't realize it because I understand when you have your quarterback and Cincinnati have Burrow, and when you have really good ones. But if you think your guys really really good, this guys what we call a multiplier. Yeah, he's two x three x will better do what you think. So whatever you think of your quarterback, and I'm not I'm talking about the top seven eight quarterbacks, whatever you think about your quarterback, he's a two x three x better.
Speaker 3: You know what, he is a two x three x better. But I I don't I don't want to bring up Joe Burrow. I don't want to bring up the Bangals because that's not what we're talking about right now. But I also like to talk about what Joe has been able to do, and changing the Bengals organization is such a time. Changing the culture. That's to a test to his greatness. Yeah, it's been a long time.
Speaker 1: Wait he had been to ball. If it won for my Homes, he'd have been to two, he'd have been to.
Speaker 3: Two two already. Yeah. Yeah, So that that's a that's a testament. Obviously he doesn't have the resume that Mahomes has, but what he's been able to do in such a very also a very short amount of time. And we're going to always be in contention. We're going to always be in contention as long as we got number nine at the helm. But but god damn home greatness, man is it's it's unparalleled. There's really nothing you can say. I mean, what's the negative, what's the knock? What is it that you can say that that's bad? As there's nothing, you have to you have to find something.
Speaker 2: And since he hurt his leg, he hurt his knee on the quarterback's meat, and I don't know how many, but they're very reluctant since he hurt that knee on the quarterback's meat to do to let him do quarterbacks meat because if it's third in the foot, you turn around, a hand the ball to your running back. That's six yards deep. He's got to get seven.
Speaker 3: Yards yards just to get it one.
Speaker 1: You're right there, just about barrel ahead.
Speaker 2: But they're very reluctant, kind of like Peyton Manning once he had that neck in your Peyton Manning never did a quarterbacks meet again.
Speaker 1: It was a rap after that.
Speaker 2: So they're very reluctant to do the quarterbacks meat. But Ocho, I didn't see this. You and I we came on here. You and I been at this thing for twenty plus a week now. I said, oh yo, this is the worst Kansas City offense that I've scene and I'm not yet in the season.
Speaker 1: It was horrible.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, And I said, even with my whole greatness, I said, because he's not playing toil the level that I'm used to seeing him play with, and with the skill position players around him, that's dropped off. Yeah, but think about it. The play Cadarius Tony, Tony, we're gonna talk about him in a minute. The play that the play that MBS made to day. The people realize how hard that is because he catches the ball and as soon as he catches it, it is you know, the ground normally pops that out.
Speaker 3: He large the ball right out every night and listen, nine times out of ten it's coming out.
Speaker 1: He had the death cart, he had the death grip on that one, that thing right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he like, hey to call that play, and Andy says, I knew I didn't. He said that we thought we're gonna get a heavy dose of zero that coming.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Not a but see, and I'm a firm believe in this on your let me know you think I'm not a guy.
Speaker 1: If a guy.
Speaker 2: If they got cover zero, I'm not trying to get no first down. I'm trying to break your nick I'm trying to rip your heart out.
Speaker 1: I'm going over the top. Why would I want to stop rottle cover zero?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because listen, the corner knows coming. The corner no was coming. So what they gonna do? They gonna sit, They gonna gamble. They playing the sixth every time. You know what, quarterback, just retreat and throw it off your back foot. Let him go deep, Yes, let him go deep.
Speaker 2: Lamar was twenty thirty seven to seventy to one touchdown in an interception.
Speaker 1: He had eight carries for fifty four yards and he lost the bumble.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahons was thirty of thirty nine to forty one touchdown, zero picks, and he also had.
Speaker 1: How many rushing yards rush yard?
Speaker 2: Oh p Mahomes had six for fifteen h He didn't get very far and Kensasy didn't give.
Speaker 3: Me that fifteen fifteen was important, though, yes, at fifteen was important.
Speaker 2: But Chenko ran the ball twenty four times for sixty six yards, And people say, well, why didn't.
Speaker 1: Lamar run the ball? Well, they didn't have the ball.
Speaker 2: I think they had the ball with eighteen players in the first half and they couldn't get a rhythm.
Speaker 1: It was three and our it was you know, they were.
Speaker 2: Never on the field long enough until they failed for behind. And that's the question that everybody asked, if they fall behind by two scores, can Lamar just throw them back into.
Speaker 1: The ball game?
Speaker 2: Because if we saw Lamar the first year he won the MVP against Tennessee, he had over five hundred yards, but he turned the ball over over and I kept saying, I said, oh, show all the teams that we're talking about potentially have had big turnover days. Kansas City had THEIRS, the forty nine ers had THEIRS. I said, what happens if the Ravens have a multiple turnover day in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: I said, they're going home. Yeah. Ah, man up, man, you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: You a hater. You ain't even I don't even know what. I don't even know why they let you talk the Ravens. Man, I can't believe you said that. You played for the Ravens. So everything they're going with the Ravens, you should co sign, even if it's wrong.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm not gonna do that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, it's hard to overcome, especially in the playoffs. It's hard to overcome. It's very, very hard to come. I just thought we just talked about we just talked about the damn forty nine is being down seventeen and the makeup of the team, the makeup of the in the da ning of the team offensively, they are built offensively the comeback from deficits of that magnitude.
Speaker 1: Who you look at.
Speaker 3: The forty nine ers word, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you're earlier earlier today when I look up, when I look at the makeup of the Ravens, are they really built to be able to come back from deficits like that? Or you come from behind and you're trying to overcome turnovers. That's really not your forte. That's really not what you do. You run the ball very well, and we need to throw you throw it because the running game is very efficient and it pulls everything else up to make the make the passing game easy.
Speaker 2: But the thing with the Ravens, they liked to throw the ball. Kansas City forced them to throw on their turns. The Ravens were never able to throw the ball on their urns. And when you can run the football like they can run it now, I dictate I throw when I want to throw, want to. But Kansas City did a great job of forcing them to throw. Well, we know you're gonna throw it, so we're gonna play a cover. Accordingly, that was the problem that they had and because they didn't get the ball that much. And team I don't care what anybody says, t defensive coordinators still believe the way to beat the Ravens is the force Lamar Jackson to throw the football from the pocket or blitzing. Oh yeah, yeah, you gotta listen, make because you.
Speaker 1: Can't make it. Play for the pocket, but you can't get out of your lanes though, O Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is the thing this is. This is one of the few areas, one of the one of the few areas that he's improved tremendously. Now you let him sit back there and pack the ball and be able to process information and throw from the pocket, he's gonna beat you every time. Now you put a little pressure on him and make him uncomfortable, you know. Yes, Now that's a different ball game. But just just saying, oh, we're gonna let Lamar sit in the pocket and just beat the dude through their Oh he would, he will, he will, surgically, he will certain to get your ass together. But you put a little pressure and then you play bump and squeeze that pocket and condense it so he can't go nowhere. Now. Now, now that's a different ball game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And they for they forced they I mean, if you think about it, they only ran what fifty three plays, thirty seven pass attempts eleven, thirteen, sixteen.
Speaker 1: So fifty three they only had. They ran fifty three plays. So if you that's it, that's it.
Speaker 2: And because you behind, you like we gotta throw, we gotta throw, But you weren't behind. I mean I could see if they were behind, like the forty Liners were behind. But seven points is nothing. I mean ten points is nothing, Oh Joe. And people say the Kansas City chief got shut out in the second hands scored three points. Y'all make it seem like the Ravens scored forty points. They scored three, and Kansas City went to halftime with a with a ten point lead.
Speaker 1: So if you scored three, I scored nothing. Guess what's gonna happen at the end of the game, won't Joe, I'm a win because I.
Speaker 2: Already got the lead. You need to score more than what I score. So if I got a seventeen to seven lead and I scored no points, you scored three, I'm still up seventeen ten.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Teams still believe the best way to beat him, they're gonna bless him, but to make him throw them all from the pocket. They still feel Lamar legs way more than their fears are.
Speaker 1: That that's just facts. That's not hating, that's not anything.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you our defensive coordinators when they see the Ravens, they feel the best way to beat them is.
Speaker 1: To put the ball in Lamar's head and make him throw it, not let him get to those legs. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: I mean, we can agree to disagree on that part because I'm watching be surgical from the pocket. But you're right, you're right, But you.
Speaker 1: Got to he's surgical. Would it matters though, Joe? Yeah, can sit. Oh you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: And goddamn spags made that shit very very difficult today, very very difficult.
Speaker 1: That ship.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't understand how bad I wanted this. Yes, not not the Ravens. Not not the Ravens. I'm talking about just Lamar.
Speaker 1: A long team. I just want to see home.
Speaker 3: Team about to go to super Bowl. I can't wait what they finna be in the super Bowl. But I know they're going to be going crazier out there in Browood. That's my mindset.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm not even thinking about I'm not doing an NFL player at this point. I just want to see home team in the super Bowl. But only the way that game was going. I was hurt, and I say, man, when are y'all gonna make adjustments? They blitzen on, they blitten, they bring, they bringing people from everywhere, do something different, even do something different. Nothing change.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, you got to think about it.
Speaker 2: If Lamar Jackson is a lot Lamar Jackson, they got him there to ride on that first touchdown to Zay Flowers.
Speaker 1: The guy come in and spins him right. He got him dead to righte. They got it, Dady right, o Joe, you can't draw Ojo, you gotta he smoked the layup.
Speaker 2: It's like we run the perfect back door pick ocho and then you got oh, we got it a lebron bow fast and you smoked the layup. Spags had the perfect play call. The back of loops got it. M yup, get up under way. You gotta linebacker try to cover Zave Flowers down the field, which is a total no, no mismatch, but it is what it is. Lamar throws the perfect pass, it's a touchdown. But we're not talking about Lamar Jackson in the regular season. We know he's gonna win his second MVP, but he deserves the same criticism that we gave Aaron Rodgers, the same criticism that we gave Peyton Manning. You run Peyton Manny had all those MVPs, and they had no super Bowls and kept going out in the first round.
Speaker 1: The second round.
Speaker 2: Lamar Jackson because The thing is is that you could he's an MVP, he's would get critique harder, about to be two times he should get critique harder than other players, unless it's Mahomes, unless it's Aaron Rodgers. Those are the two only active player three. They are three active players that have MVP. Aaron Rodgers has four, Patrick Mahomes has two, Lamar Jackson's about to have two.
Speaker 3: For yes, you think they critique Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, he got kicked, boy, he got beat by the forty nine ers. He got beat by.
Speaker 2: Jimmy g He got cooked when he had lost to Tom Brady at home and Brady and Brady had three turnovers.
Speaker 1: He got cooked. Okay, okay he was fifteen and one and and uh Eli went there and Bumpy he got cooked. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Do you know what they did to Peyton man He remember Peyton Manny.
Speaker 3: And they got big funny one nothing early early career Payton Manning, but.
Speaker 1: He was winning MVPs.
Speaker 2: You have to understand if Lamar Jackson doesn't have the MVP.
Speaker 1: What okay, all best of off. You about to have two MVP's and you're two and five in the postseason.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Patrick Mahome.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahons is now fourteen and fourteen and two. He lost to Joe Burrow, Oh, fourteen and three in the playoffs. Now he just tied Ted Branshaw.
Speaker 3: Oh that's crazy. Fourteen and what he's.
Speaker 1: Fourteen and three in the playoffs.
Speaker 2: I was thirteen and five in fourteen years though, Joe, people don't understand how hard it is to win playoff game.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 2: He makes it look easy and a lot of time greatness, no matter what, no matter what, we take like when we see Lebron or we saw Jordan and we saw Kobe and we saw the.
Speaker 1: Greats, you take it for granted.
Speaker 2: That is hard when you see these baseball player And you see a Griffy Jr. Or you see a bad Bond or you see a tany and.
Speaker 1: No guys, because they do it so so often, it's.
Speaker 3: Not, Yeah, it's not. They make it look easy.
Speaker 1: And people.
Speaker 2: Look, I think a lot of people are gonna be rooting for the forty nine ers because people people are tied to Taylor Swift. That was all they That's all I saw my time about all Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Stop Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift ain't on the field. Thank you. That's what you need to be worried about.
Speaker 2: You need to stop shortage as a matter of fact, because here's the thing what y'all don't understand. The NFL and I took a page out of the NFL book into my podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm a sports guy.
Speaker 2: People would naturally assume I just talked to athletes, but I wanted to talk to entertainers. I want to talk to actors. I wanted to talk to the lebs. I need a different viewing audience. The NFL said, all, y'all, that's complaining. Y'all gonna watch, but those little eight fifteen year old girl they not watching. They gonna come and now advertise and see, that's a new base that we can get to. So while y'all talking, stop showing on Taylor Swift. The NFL Roger Goodell promised those owners. He said, I'm gonna turn this into a twenty five billion dollar annual revenue. In order to do that, you gotta have new sources of revenue.
Speaker 1: Guess what was the best one. Emazon said, we won't live events. Netflix won't live events. They just signed the dal five billion dollars with WWE. What would they play to get a playoff game YouTube. We won't live events.
Speaker 2: What did they play two point two billion a year to take over for Direct TV? Y'all need to understand NFL playing chess, y'all playing checker. Y'all talking about stop playing Taylor Swift. They said, if we're not gonna stop playing Taylor Swift because she's bringing a different demographic.
Speaker 3: And I said that we did the show a while ago. I think when she first went went to one of the other games. I was trying to explain even then. You know, people, you have to think. You always remember the NFL's bottom line is always is, always is always money. It will always be about a dollars no matter what, no matter what anybody says. Always understand the attention that she brings and the people the eyes that she brings that don't even watch the game of football. Yes, they don't even football. It's crazy in what she's been able to do for the NFL from a different perspective of those that don't even watch.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Taylor Swil has generated an equivalent RAN value of three hundred and thirty one million point five for the Chiefs in the NFL Apex Marketing group, tales, front office sports. That figure includes print, digital, radio, TV, highlights, social media, going back to Taylor Swift's first game, except now tell me the NFL player. Okay, no, no, the NFL. Tell me the other person that's gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Wait? How many?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 1: Shept?
Speaker 3: Three hundred and thirty thirty one million dollars and blow you? Let me let me, let me let me think. Let me think who else could who else can move the needle like that? Wait, give me a minute, give me a minute. I'm thinking that. Let me think that somebody else can move the needle, move the needle? Ah, I got it. No one Beyonce if hypothetically speaking, if if she went with jay Z and I'm not Travis Kelsey, let's say, yeah, Beyonce, she moves the needle.
Speaker 1: Not like this, not like this. These these eyes, these eye ojo, these eight fifteen year old eyeballs.
Speaker 3: The same, the same be has, the same, that same, the same feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeaho ojo. I love Beyonce. Y'all say, ain't moving the needle like this?
Speaker 1: Chick? Oh Choe? What? No? No? You tripping Choe? As the chat who She's the closest thing to moving the needle like Michael Jackson that we see.
Speaker 3: Whoa really back in a little bit, baby, really back in a little bit. Beyonce moves the needle just like Taylor, if not more as please, that's the check we put it to. Do it do a pole a pole, because Beyonce has those same set of eyes young, old, middle age and old and including I But I'm just saying if the if hypothetically speaking like Taylor, Beyonce would move the needle the same way Taylor doing it like being shown all the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, not like Taylor, Yes, not like Taylor. Man, Taylor Swiffins. I mean he's a different animal, and Beyonce is phenomenal.
Speaker 3: Beyonce is. If Beyonce is on a other stratosphere, she's just not is.
Speaker 1: I mean those of the two. I mean when the.
Speaker 3: Constibility, her visibility, she's not like out there like that the way Taylor is out there going to.
Speaker 2: How much did they say, Taylor Swift the revenue where she how much? How many billions did she generate?
Speaker 3: Chaut y'all help me out, man, somebody got somebody.
Speaker 1: Pull it up.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's that's a good that's a good convo, right, that's a good topic right there. That's a good topic. Chat y'all help me out. I know I'm not wrong.
Speaker 1: Help you out, because guess who they want. I'll tell you what put them to the test. The NFL can have anybody do halftime. I guarantee you. Taylor swipped this first over Beyonce over Beyonce and jay Z and Rihanna combined. That's who they want. I tell you what I heard. I'll tell you what I know. I'm telling you what I know. She turned them down. Now. I ain't telling you no, here's Sam. I'm telling you what I know. Stop playing, Ojo, Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I know, Oh Joe, I just give you the fact. I'm a.
Speaker 2: Just the facts, ma'am. Just the fact. Man he's dragging me. I'm Joe Friday. Just the facts, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Hey were you funny? Do you funny?
Speaker 3: I ain't buying that? Hey, Jay, Jay, I know you're gonna see that in Jay, text me phone real quick.
Speaker 1: Now, O Joe, this is not about like her dislike I'm saying no, no.
Speaker 3: No, I know like I know you. I'm not saying I ain't say that.
Speaker 1: I ain't say that.
Speaker 3: I know you like her, You're speaking your fact, but I.
Speaker 1: Just I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you I feel. I feel Beyonce if the position, if the roles were reversed and it was someone else. Hypothetical, y'all say, move needle like that.
Speaker 2: Well, thirty eight percent says yes, sixty two percent says no.
Speaker 1: I I went to see a Beyonce concert. I spent twelve thousand dollars a six thousand a ticket. And this was in twenty This was in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 3: Right, matter of fact. You know why I'm pushing for Beyonce so hard too, because I used to be a background dancer. I did some choreographer Beyonce. I did the choreography for Lemonade, like I helped with that. I was the executive producer on Lemonade. So I've been around and understand, no, no, you laughing, I ain't playing you.
Speaker 2: Never on a Lemonade stand let alone, been on the Lemonade tour. But okay, to.
Speaker 4: Help with the choreography what you're talking about, I'm telling you you've seen me Dan before, so I know how she moves the needle and how she affects people in dem of different different demographics.
Speaker 3: That's why I'm pulling so hard for it. But I'm listening. That's a great topic. How did we even get here?
Speaker 2: Hello, I'll tell you what. What did What did Beyonce movie do? What did Taylor Swift movie do? Well, we were about to settle this.
Speaker 1: We're about to settle this because the ticket sales, we're about to sell this. We'll make it simple. Both of them, both of them filmed that tour right, not only so they got concert dollars, they went and put it in the movie theater. What did Taylor swip put it up? No, no, put it up. I don't know, as I don't want to do that. Put it up, put it up. See y'all, y'all, y'all, y'all to me, Oh, this is what I like. This is what I like. This is not about life.
Speaker 3: Oh. I love everybody. I mean, I love everybody, but I understand and know what Beyonce can do. I know who Taylor Swift is. She's one of the greatest, but so is Beyonce. And I feel that, I mean, Beyonce were moving.
Speaker 1: People went to see the movie. Yeah, oh the box office.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift on her movie concert in the box Office did two hundred and sixty one point six million, Beyonce did forty four point four.
Speaker 1: Seven times.
Speaker 3: We might we might need to check the numbers on.
Speaker 1: I just tell him that we asked you seven times? What what? What? Source?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What? What?
Speaker 3: Source of ass used?
Speaker 1: The sources as used. So you pull it up, you pull it up.
Speaker 3: Wait, I ain't. I can't. I can't pull U because I ain't paying my bill, my phone ain't working.
Speaker 2: Box office, mojo dot com. We're going by my box office. Whatever the box office say.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't work at the box office. I'm not a a MC. I'm not in any of the theater. I'm not an I pick.
Speaker 1: Nah man.
Speaker 3: You you heard, you heard my feelings right now, and I know the chat on my side. But again, I like both of them.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I like both of me. I don't know any tailors songs. I'm sure she's a phenomenal person based on you know what, what people are seeing. People are tired of seeing them. But I've worked with Beyonce. I've been a backup dance for her.
Speaker 1: See mess your question. I asked you this.
Speaker 2: Have we have Beyonce ever been to an NFL game. Yes, do they show her like they show Taylor's.
Speaker 3: With that's because she's with Travis Kelson.
Speaker 1: See what, Oh Joe, stop stop you saying beyond and Beyonce is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Beyonce was dating a player, a player of Travis Kelsey's magnitude, then her face would be showed the exact same way. Yes, it would. What are we doing about beyonceaity?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Let me say, I'm glad we're talking about Sae fears.
Speaker 1: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: What are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, you do realize when the tickets from Taylor Swift concert was released, it broke the sight.
Speaker 3: It broke the sight.
Speaker 2: It broke the sight. How much did a concert? How much did the concert look? Because they got they got a total in there?
Speaker 1: Something right?
Speaker 3: I need to know where y'all getting y'all facts at man? Then he let me call it jay Z real quick man, he can't help you.
Speaker 1: He called JA.
Speaker 3: I know this is kind of rude. I don't called Jay man because I know I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Like, I want to come to that. You don't, that's time?
Speaker 2: Would it come to that? O? Joe not when it come to that that girt, that young lady's on a different but that ladies on a different place. She she moves the needle. And I'm not saying Beyonce doesn't. Okay, if if, if she's a Taylor Swift, is Patrick mahomes So, whomever else you want to make Beyonce Taylor Swift right now is Patrick mahomes So whoever Beyonce is, she is but she.
Speaker 3: Mahomes so, Okay, then uh Beyonce Joe Burrow then.
Speaker 1: And then for the.
Speaker 3: So, depending on the circumstance.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes Taylor Swift Error's Tour is the first in the history to gross over one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Let me repeat that.
Speaker 2: Taylor Swift's Error Tour is the first tour in history to.
Speaker 1: Gross one billion dollars.
Speaker 3: So let me repeat that.
Speaker 2: Let me repeat that because more time, more time on a Swift Era's Tour is the first tour in.
Speaker 1: The history to gross one billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, hold on, hold on, let me hit you back with some facts real quick. Go ahead, let me get you back with some facts. Let me hit you back with some facts. Because I know I'm finn I'm gonna tell you right now, hold on me hit you with some facts you ain't. You ain't the only one beyond saying.
Speaker 1: Nos.
Speaker 3: Renaissance World Tour.
Speaker 1: Pulled in.
Speaker 3: Five hundred and ninety seven billion.
Speaker 2: Bruh, five hundred and ninety seven million. That's not a billion. She's the first to do a billion. What don't you understand? A B is bigger than an em?
Speaker 3: Hold on, I wouldn't finished. I wouldn't finish. Okay, it seems to me that the survey is right. You're right, Taylor Swift Errortor is the highest grossing concert tour of all time, according to data.
Speaker 1: So you thought i'd just made oh jo, you tink, I'll just be coming over here, just making an issh up.
Speaker 3: I just want to make sure your facts are right because I know people, okay, I know people that work with Live Nation, and I just want to make sure what you were telling me was was was up the park?
Speaker 1: Oh yo, I'm telling you, I don't. I don't have a dog in the fight. I like both of them. I think both of them are out standing performers. Yeah I'm not. I don't care who can sing better. I don't care who has more grammar.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about any of that, right, I'm saying the reason why the NFL keeps showing her is because they're talking about I just read that this young lady can swing the election.
Speaker 1: Swing, swing the general election in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: Swing order swing.
Speaker 1: Who should.
Speaker 3: Now we come on?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm just telling Joe. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: Don't get mad. Just listen. Oh I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I like both of them. I like both of them. I told, I told you before I worked with Beyonce on tour. I was a backup dancer back in the day, in like twenty fifteen, when I was tired and I need I needed a little pocket change. Taylor Swift is great in her own right. Her music is not one that I listen to, but she is phenomenal and all that she does because I can see it. I can see it from the outside looking in. So I have no no problem or issue with her. I like the topic. I like this, and you you gave me. You gave me and told me some stuff I didn't even know. I didn't even know. So now I have a better understanding why she moves the needle she does and why she's always shown and I never had a problem with it because I understood you know who she is. You know it's Travis Kelsey.
Speaker 1: When I give you a test, I already have the answers.
Speaker 2: Just know that moving forward, if I save you a test, I've already got.
Speaker 1: The answers right.
Speaker 3: But sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'm never going to give you a test. I don't have the answers to right.
Speaker 3: Sometimes when my mom used to have me something, Hey say, boy, don't you touch that store? You know it's hot. You know what I'm gonna go do. I'm gonna go touch it because I want to find out for myself. So this is just just just happened to be one of those moments were you telling me something. But I understand the greatness that is Beyonce. I understand the great something that is about here, Yes, Sir Taylor Swift.
Speaker 2: After one single Instagram post by Taylor Swift, a record of more than thirty thousand people signed up the vote through voart vote dot org do a national registered date, many of them teams who would be eligible to vote this false election.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm hmm.
Speaker 3: I wonder who they're registered.
Speaker 2: See now no no no, no, no, no no no, I said, they said she can swing the election.
Speaker 1: They didn't say folk again.
Speaker 3: Okay, saying she had thirty thousand registered to vote.
Speaker 1: Right signed up when she posted on ig.
Speaker 3: Right, I got you.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, she has influence. She has influence and when that comes a big responsibility.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that, o Jo. It's just like iny Ce level.
Speaker 2: When you've been to the game, they put you on the jumbo trying didn't you play?
Speaker 3: You know, they stay they staying your on there too.
Speaker 2: Now when she goes to the game, whereas go to the game, they when Lebron goes to the game, what do they constantly do?
Speaker 1: Show it? When jav at the game, what do they constantly do show it?
Speaker 3: Show they show that that man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so people make it to seem like when the Lambs come to events, they don't show them. Go to Madison Square, Guard, go to the Laker game, go to any game and see that they don't put the slabs up.
Speaker 3: So what Okay, wait, wait, wit, Now there's a difference in putting the slabs up and them always payning to you the entire game. Now there's a difference. I don't have a problem with it, but I love you know, they pan to her throughout the entirety of the game.
Speaker 1: Yes, and they're gonna continue to do it right right, rightfully. I understand why.
Speaker 3: So you know, you don't have to explain to me people on Twitter, people on Twitter, or they hate it. I gotta see the tweets. But I understand that you got to think long term, think money, think money. You'll get the whole point.
Speaker 1: NFL's NFL said, this is a different senter eyes.
Speaker 2: This is a new revenue stream they got. You see all them girls going to the game. What what did go over seas and London? What they played? Did they play in Germany? They played in Germany? Did you see all the little girls they came to the game?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did she go to Germany? Was it?
Speaker 2: She didn't go to Germany? She went to New York, right, she went to the Jets game. And you see all the little girls screaming that watching the game. They got damn mommy and daddy taking them to the game. That would have never gone to the Nothing. Don't know nothing about no damn football.
Speaker 1: They know Taylor Swift like football, so they like football. That's what they do. Taylor Swift like football. They don't even know who Travis Keils is.
Speaker 2: They know Taylor Swift and if Taylor, if Taylor Swift like it, Mommy.
Speaker 1: We like it too, mm hmm. And so guess what to keep the kids happy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, parents by tickets, parents by concert tickets to go see her.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: That's who you gotta get the kids because you are I want to keep the kids happy.
Speaker 3: But that's a good topic.
Speaker 1: I didn't, Oh, Joe, I did not see this car. I did not see this coming.
Speaker 2: Because what I didn't see the Chiefs getting to the super Bowl given how poorly they played.
Speaker 3: They played during the regular season. Yeah, it was atrocious. I talked you and I talked about it multiple times. We talked about it when done, and I said it constantly. As great as Mahomes is, there is no way he's able to overcome the way the offense looked.
Speaker 1: Yes, the drops, it was ridiculous, and he was playing bad. Let's not excuse him looking on him that got interceptions that he had. Yeah, and he didn't throw thirty He didn't throw thirty touchdown this I think this is the first year in his career and he's been that.
Speaker 2: He didn't miss any game ian saw that last game. Did he have thirty touchdown passes? I don't think he had thirty touchdown passes.
Speaker 3: You know, it's funny when I think about it, when they always say, you know, the NFL is is not a sprint, it's a marathon. Yes, this is exactly what they mean, based on what the Chiefs were able to do this year this season. Because during that, during that the beginning of the race, Oh, it looked bad.
Speaker 2: Right, remember the Raiders, the Broncos beat the breaks offer. The Raiders beat the breaks offer.
Speaker 3: Look bad, but when it mattered most, what does greatness do when you put when you put them Pillsbury, when you put them Pillsbury croissants in the oven on three fifty?
Speaker 1: Come on? What they do?
Speaker 3: They?
Speaker 1: You know? They rise?
Speaker 3: They coming, they coming? Huh hey, like like you had with the Blue diamonds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, whatever I put with a die and you're talking about, Oh, oh Joe, man, that thing't be so that thin't be so a that thing like that right there? Oh, jo will be hard.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: It takes hey, you take an m I T math professional, figure out that thing's be harder than Chinese man. I had to get an m I t math professional trying to figure out what was going on. He said, I can't help your son. I can't help you, Dad. I'm telling you. Oh, Joe, you know when you and I were just talking about, Uh, you gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: Got me stup. Hurry man o, Joe, Okay, let me get back right, let me get let me I said, as far.
Speaker 2: As touring, as far as worldwide reach, I said, Taylor Swift might be the closest thing to Michael. I specifically said she's not Michael, I said, but she might be the closest thing to him.
Speaker 3: Oh, people people miss trewe what you said.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, people don't listen. People hear what they want.
Speaker 2: It's like when you and I was talking were talking about. You asked the question, do I think Detroit could beat the forty nine ers? I say yes, I believe they can beat them because the turnover was coming to play. Injury happens. They jump in the chat where you didn't pick them. The question wasn't to pick them. Ocho asked me, do I think the Lions could win? I say yes. On a given Sunday, anything can happen. But I'm picking the forty nine ers. Yeah, because People don't listen see people you know, let me tell you what happened about Joe. People listen to respond, don't listen to understand. Aaron lines the problem because you want to respond to what was said, you didn't listen to what was asked. Go ahead, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 3: Man, I would listen to you. I would hype because I'm trying to see. I'm assuming that people in the chat that they are trying to say that you are saying that Taylor Swift is equivalent or better than mister Jackson. Yes, but they got to listen. They learned, they hear what they want to hear.
Speaker 1: Oo.
Speaker 2: As you get further along in this business, people will listen to everything you say, trying to get you to slip up. That's what some people wake up hoping they can catch somebody in this business, somebody slipping up to say something that's their claim the thing, this is what it's said. That's what they're looking for, just like the look and I understand the proper roster. Now they got things want to catch somebody in a situation. But there are a lot of people on social media. All they're looking for is to try to catch someone up. But I know exactly what I said.
Speaker 3: I'm ready for that. I'm ready for that. I know exactly what you said too, I know exactly said.
Speaker 2: I've never met Taylor Swift. I at least can say i've met, but y'all say on several occasions. As a matter of fact, Lebron James had an event about a month ago.
Speaker 1: I met her and jay Z walk right up the hole and talk to him and had a great conversation.
Speaker 2: Introduced myself to her. But that's not the first time that I met her. So this, oh, ain't about like dumb dumps. Do y'all thissen what the discussion was?
Speaker 3: Right, open your open your ears.
Speaker 1: They don't want you. They want to cat they want to catch sh it up. When he said this, that's what he said.
Speaker 2: No I didn't. It's not about grammars. It's not about who's the better performer. It's not about who has the better boys. You and I was having a discussion about reach and why they keep showing her, But y'all want to take it somewhere else. Because here is the thing, and it's the same way because when I watched Serena play a white that's not that's a non American. Even the Americans would be rooting for the non American because they were with the same completion. So what they want us to do any time it's white versus black, whether it's right or wrong, they want you to side with the black.
Speaker 1: This is not about black or white. This is about based on what I've read, and based on what I've deduced, is that right now, Taylor Swipt is a bigger brand.
Speaker 2: That's just based on what I've deduced. But y'all want to make it everything is black or white. If I criticize Lamar, oh, you're a hater your uncle Tom. But it's only Lamar because when I criticized Justin Fields.
Speaker 1: I don't get that. I don't get that.
Speaker 2: When I get that, I don't get that when I get Patrick Mahomes, I don't get that with any other quarterback other than Lamar. Lamar doesn't matter. Oh, they formed the ball, Okay, Lamar Jackson forum of the ball and through an interceptions. So you're gonna put all the fault on same flowers. Oh, Todd Monkins sold the game. Okay, So now see, no matter what happens, if Lamar plays good. They've never mentioned Todd Monkey. They've never mentioned Greg Roman. Remember Greg Roman helped him win the MVP unanimously. They never gave him credit, only Blade, not Todd Munkett. They didn't even know who Todd Monkey was. But now everybody know who Todd Monkey is because the season didn't end the way they wanted it to. So now let's blame him. Come on, people, we got to do better than this. We've got to do better. We've got to.
Speaker 3: It's all love. Chat, It's all love.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: It's all love. Hold on, I gotta get something to drink.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: The ladies drunk all my damn water.
Speaker 1: But people ask, what advice would I have to say? Buck?
Speaker 2: That's text book tonnie. Even before they added and they put the emphasis on the tawning. What Zay Flowers did when he caught that big catching run was toning. He dropped the ball down there on in the guy's chest.
Speaker 1: And stood up over it. Come on, guys, oh, Joe, you know what Zay Flowers did on that big catch and run. Yes, book, Tanie. Oh, he dropped the ball damn there on the guy and just stood up over it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't, you can't do that. I mean he gonna they gonna learn from that. They gonna learn from that. He gonna learn that.
Speaker 2: If I was, if I was on the team, I would pull him aside and say, young fella, we just got to learn from those mistakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's just one and it only takes one time. Though it only takes one time to make that mistaken, it won't happen again the rest of his career.
Speaker 2: When I was in Denver, yes, sir, before every playoff game, you know what I told the guys, don't you be the one.
Speaker 1: Don't you be the one to get the penalty. Don't you be the one that everybody looking right and said it was you. Yeah, don't be that guy, right, Don't be that.
Speaker 2: Guy, because no matter what happens, they're gonna go back to that moment it said that was the play. But I put my arm around him, just like OBJ did. They felt he had an unbelievable season. You're gonna be great in this league. That is that's that's not a death sentence.
Speaker 1: What you did. What happened today, Now make that a footnote.
Speaker 2: Everybody else say, hey, Jay Flowers, five times Pro Bowl, All Pro mh Let them let the last thing that they get to, oh he wants form of the ball in the NFC Championship game.
Speaker 1: Let that beat the footnote. Let the story be what Zay Flowers became.
Speaker 3: But again, you got to understand the enthusiasm, the fun, the drilling, the rush, the making of a big play. You know, young, young dude. You know, so you got to understand in the moment, caught in the moment making a play like that, Mistakes happen, mistakes like that.
Speaker 2: A mistake is leaving your briefcase in a rental car, or leave your iPad in the back of a seat plane.
Speaker 1: To drop the ball on somebody and stand up over him. It's not a mistake. That's a decision. That's a choice.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's one that we all do. No, you ain't. You ain't never do that.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't standing up with nobody. But then I get the first down. But I made sure I didn't. On this side. You ain't.
Speaker 3: You ain't never got no talk, no.
Speaker 1: Never, you know what I mean, neither. So I'm listening with that O Joe. You know, good will you catch a path. You can't stand up over the guy, but you know that taunting. Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, You're right. I was I was just trying to find a little reason for the dog to get up out of that real quick.
Speaker 1: O Joe, it's going to happen. Now, what are you gonna do about it? You ain't gonna do them?
Speaker 3: You know, I don't want to take one time, You want to take more time.
Speaker 2: O b j couldn't have done it better because he's down at this moment. He got a talnic feeler that backed him up and and he fumbled the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was Yeah, that was actually the same drive he was trying to He was trying to get in the end zone. What you can't faulted though. He was trying to get in there. He wanted that bad.
Speaker 2: What did we just see last week? Remember Nicole Harmon tried to get the ball in there?
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 2: Got points out, went out of bounds, lost the bounds, and gave the ball to that sho Situational football. Understand the situation, Understand the moment, Understand the time of the game, and.
Speaker 3: You know it's funny.
Speaker 1: You know it hurt though.
Speaker 3: There's people trying to make plays too. Yes, that's Fellas trying to make plays for their team and it's going the wrong way. So it's like hard, what do you want to say? Hey, you want to fault them and tell them, you know what, don't even try that hard, just go down. What do you say in that moment?
Speaker 1: You got to be smart in that situation.
Speaker 2: Coach Belichick, then coach Belan Chick tell y'all not to stretch the ball at the goal line because it's too risky.
Speaker 1: Yeah you have to, Oh, Joe, I get it. But okay, the enthusiasm, but what did it get you? Right? Right right? Obj handled it perfectly as the veteran guy put his arm around it. His head is down.
Speaker 2: He knows everybody's talking about that play. He knows everybody's talking about the Tawny play, the unbelievable game. Your first AFC Championship game. You go over Hondy, You put it over a honey Ada.
Speaker 1: Toilet ballin broh They been looking for you in Baltimore since ball.
Speaker 2: I mean, you gotta go back to Thriller Rest just so they had a guy named Michael Jackson. You gotta go way back, or you gotta go to Derek Mason before you go to go get a receiver that they had this much hype about. He has a chance to be the best receiver in Ravens history. That's how good this kid can be. Yeah, but I'm not gonna let this define me. Y'all wouldn't find me by something else. I promise you thousand yard season, pro bo all Pro. And when I get back, and I'm gonna get back in this situation, I believe in Lamar.
Speaker 1: I believe in this team. I believe in this offense. When I get back in this situation, you'll see what I do if they can get back to Bengals. But I am you, Lamar healthy on the Bengals.
Speaker 3: Ah, you want you want to put you want to put some money on it there, whatever you want to you want to put some money, make it, make it, make it light on yourself.
Speaker 1: Well we got light on yourself. Well, we gotta tell you what. We got five hundred every time they play, five hundred, one thousand, five hundred dollars every time they play.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, we got five hundred on it ain't nothing. That's a little change.
Speaker 2: But I take all that at the end of the year. That's a thousand. Let me see what I You know, you're gonna owe me a thousand. Ever, try to think what I can get for one thousand dollars? What can I get? What can get for one thousand dollars? Because I'm gonna have a thousand a year from you.
Speaker 1: I bet you won't. That's at least that's thirteen diamonds.
Speaker 3: So you sitting here, You sitting here really thinking the Raven is gonna be the Bangos next year with the healthy gerb borrow.
Speaker 2: That's thirteen diamonds I can get over your twelve. But that's how it costs appeal. Eighty dollars eighty pill.
Speaker 3: Yeah, head, but listen, I be I'll be walking around with ed oh no.
Speaker 1: Oh, no, hey, eighty dollars. You want to be talking about Eric Dickerson. That's the only e D I WoT. That's the holy D I know and all I know.
Speaker 3: Ever, you talking about Erry Dickinson, You lying the me somebody that you know that commercial that come on, that's.
Speaker 1: What you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, paying eighty dollars for a pill, A.
Speaker 1: Guy that's trying to get a mean with a guy that's trying to give mama a mean with.
Speaker 3: Never never that my mama, mama gonna get it from somewhere else.
Speaker 2: She ain't gonna get not stay in my house. I ain't gonna problem to go to get somewhere. But she ain't finna be laying next to me and somebody else giving them putting me up. EXCUSEID and do what do?
Speaker 1: Bad? You better? Man? Don't you about the baby? Get? I voted. I've been a chat man. I was about to start talking like I'm at the barbershop. Bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: That's that's why if you're here, listen, you know how I am When it comes to money. Man, you ain't paying eighty dollars for a goddamn pill just to do something that's gonna last two minutes.
Speaker 1: I say, too many bad.
Speaker 2: Ain't nothing like that excitement you ride the roller coaster when you were a kid out on the man Go round all the day was.
Speaker 1: D a around, had thrill of your life. But in two minutes you get the right one.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't. It ain't happen.
Speaker 1: Wrong. That's that's up. You know what? Ain't no bad? Sing that bad sex? Eight dollars?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you you remember growing up and you've been with somebody who ain't had no god damn rhythm. They throw everything off yes, it's bad. Yeah, that is bad. I'm about bad. Like, but.
Speaker 1: That's what that's what that's when you say, let me leave, don't that's so that's what I say. Don't nobody move with me?
Speaker 3: Hey, you ever you ever seen somebody on the dance floor and you be like, where the hell is your rhythm?
Speaker 1: That happens?
Speaker 3: That happens horizontally all the time. I can't say all the time.
Speaker 1: People, but but I mean, but if you on all you can't mess up on all four. Yeah, don't nobody move. I don't want nobody to move with me. Oh oh, Joe, m how did we get here? I don't know how we got that. You talk about you didn't want to pay no money?
Speaker 3: Oh no, we were from we were from five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh you talk about that?
Speaker 3: Okay, my bad?
Speaker 1: Hey what what the price feels? Look the price up right quick? Eighty dollars?
Speaker 3: Fish man.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I don't care. I don't care they're called five hundred.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I ain't.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: I don't pay my own I don't even pay my own bills on time. You think I'm paying eighty dollars for a pill. That's supposed to help me in the bedroom. Yeah, I please, it ain't happening. Hey, it ain't having the captain.
Speaker 2: Ninety dollars not a dollar per pill. Hey, that thousand dollars that get me nine pills, nine pills eleven get leven eleven piel, nine hundred and nine dollars.
Speaker 3: Keep it. You're not gonna get it from me because the Bengals ain't losing to the Ravens that year.
Speaker 1: And you don't want you I go to the talk about you want to put it in the back. Yeah, I want you to put in the back. You want me to walk out of here with it in my head so everybody can see what the f I got. Yeah, put it in the bank. It's why you had for by it with pride. And now they don't need to know people talking. But hey, I saw Shanon Sharmp at CBS. He had them, he had the handsome Yeah, business man, you better put them in the bag.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, put them in a bag in another band. Have a matter of fact on Joe, I buy stuff I don't even need. Hey, you know what can I get some use next? And uh, let me get a limit I got so they don't even know my extra need I got used the next d there from twenty twenty.
Speaker 3: Listen, my grandma always said, if you got the highest, you don't need to buy it.
Speaker 1: I got that you don't need to know tell about this, Sean. Would you like my name? Damn wrong with you shouting shop? Then don't call my name? Your order somebody your script ready for pickup.
Speaker 3: I'd be looking around like hell, But that's funny. That's funny, your bad man.
Speaker 2: You be crazy man? Why are you calling man? Y'all know me, y'all haven't seen me that many times? And I don't picked up medicine. I had both here prepared. I've had you know, I had a I get hive.
Speaker 1: So y'all know me.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't gotta call my name, y'all y'all gotta do is so you order your prescription is ready.
Speaker 1: That's all y'all got to say. They they got to call my name and they gonna tell about to get it.
Speaker 3: Ninety dollars man? Yeah, like who like who on on earth in their right mind will pay ninety dollars for that?
Speaker 1: The government? How much?
Speaker 2: Look up and see how much the military spent on biagra. The military is the biggest, is the biggest spend of it.
Speaker 3: No, the military, the military because they ain't no business. They ain't got no business to be doing anything horizontal. They supposed to be focused on war.
Speaker 1: Hey, they ain't fighting every day. I'm thinking about war. I'm going to the battle. That's why I put it in my sister, I put it in my system. I'm going in the battle. Yep, we are.
Speaker 2: The Pentagon spends eighty four million dollars annually on VIAGRAA.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Pentagon, What the hell got going on?
Speaker 1: Department?
Speaker 2: That's that's for the military. Oh, they ain't even talking about seats. Seals might be better. It don't call the headache and that lab by two Street.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I heard though I was reading about it. I don't know. Listen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you sound everywhere if I shouldn't read. Now you sound very well informed.
Speaker 1: You use that to Okay.
Speaker 2: They spent two hundred and ninety four million on ed drugs condom levitro, oh, levitro. Yeah, yeah, now lebitro. I heard Lavitia don't work that well, that sounded like a drink. Yeah, I heard labitro. They don't They don't really work.
Speaker 3: That Wellac, you know what, I don't know, Joe.
Speaker 1: I just heard that.
Speaker 2: That's what somebody was telling me this dude, and I was talking to this dude. I talked to this dude about three four years ago. His name was Yeah, his name was Shannon. He said, Man, Man, if I was you, I wouldn't get that.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, yeah, but I don't know nothing about that. Listen, I ain't I ain't number thirty. I'm young, I ain't. I ain't got no problem. I let you in thirty years.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, you was able to mention your question. You was fans, but you're still working on your speed and off season that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that. Oh that's a good one. Yeah, a good one.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. That's smooth.
Speaker 1: That's smooth.
Speaker 3: There, that's smooth. That's smooth. That's smooth.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But I'm I don't I don't know. I don't know that gay, I don't know the guy bad. They'll be talking about that.
Speaker 2: Uh, the my diamonds that lebit at seals mm hmm yeah yeah man, but they say they say that not viagra. You can't eat, say you gotta have an empty stomach because you know you want everything that you.
Speaker 1: Know, you know, go to that area right right right right? But with that you eat, you go out to eat, go to dinner, right, who that thing? That thing? Oh you know you're about to go home?
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, you get you take it early, get it in your system.
Speaker 1: You need thirty minutes, thirty forty five.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, okay, I see I'm not there yet. I'm not there.
Speaker 1: Take medication as directed.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, I'm not I'm not there yet. I'm not there yet. But when that time comes, Joe, I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Do the homework and you know it come inside effects and you know, if you have an erection that lasts longer in four hours, right, call call the doctor. I'm gonna call about four five other people that would I would do. I don't know about you, but I would call hold you. I call the doctor for the doctor better be Dame Karen. It better be Dad, Queena her dame better be Susan, better be uh.
Speaker 3: Need be.
Speaker 1: Valerie. That doctor better be.
Speaker 3: If I have an erection for four hours, you're gonna get that four hour's worth of.
Speaker 1: It'll go down. Hey, man, you shot out man, that I would do, or you.
Speaker 3: Feel you feeling good today. Boy, you're feeling good tonight? Man, you feeling good tonight?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, you said you you said, uh, you said you want you wanted the dumb double War to be a daily thing.
Speaker 1: So we got it back. Time for our daily dumb dumb segment. What we got.
Speaker 2: Hell Hun says, twenty years in the military, we eat them. It's like skin us even if we don't need them. Go harder, go home. See what I say here in the military for twenty years.
Speaker 1: Damn man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, O Joe, you don't know, but as they But the more you know, that's my life to see. I'm learning about stuff I ain't even have no clue about it.
Speaker 2: Ohhoe, you invincible. I'm just telling you invincible. Hey, can't nobody take my pride? Can't nobody hold me back?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Hey? Like Walker, I go harder in the Mobo pane? What they fake it? Hey? Mayboy? What start calling you? Boy? First forty eight? God, go be a prime scene. Chalk it up, Oh y'all talk it out crime at first forty eight? Real? Where are you at? Real? Bad? Oh Yo?
Speaker 2: Time for the Daily Dumb Dumb Award and it goes to yr Guy Darius Tony. This morning, he went on IG Live and Rent and accused the team of lying about his injury. For the third time these playoffs, Darius Tony has been ruled in active. I told you, I try to tell you, oh shoe, but you.
Speaker 1: Won't listen to me. I told you wasn't done. I told you, I told you, I told you. What happened? You mean he wasn done? What happened?
Speaker 2: He's talking about their line. He said he not injured because they won't playing. They trying to increase their chances of winning. So by increasing the chance of winning, they diact they made him inactive.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Man, you can't damn that's messed up. Man to play with a man talk like that. I mean, if anything, why not just be honest with it. If you don't want to play him, tell him were not playing you. We're gonna deactivate you. You're a healthy scratch, but don't be lying to the public and telling the public that your health the publicans find you.
Speaker 2: Should have thought about that before you started dropping all them passes. You should have thought about that before you line your ass up offside. You ain't gonna you ain't going No rant did when you was doing all that. So when was the time he went on the rant about that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Damn, I ain't. I ain't know that happened. I didn't even see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw. There's a good chance he won't be playing in Kansas City next year. Dam I like like k I like k T too.
Speaker 3: Man. That boy a dog they he he gonna get right though. I'm I'm gonna get with him in the off seas, gonna be for somebody else, though, I'm gonna get him right, I mean getting right. Yeah, y'all know, I'll I'm gonna get I'm gonna get him right once once you get that confidence back where it's a rap while you hear me all them diamonds on me during the season, you're gonna see this baby. All let your boy, Baby, I'm gonna get you right, Baby, I'm all letting me.
Speaker 2: He called twenty seven passes and drop fives. There were six games in which you recorded one reception or less. So why am I playing?
Speaker 1: Well? Why am I acted? Why?
Speaker 2: I mean in six games he called it one pass or no passes? So why what about? What about playing in ports? So what am I missing? Don't Joe tell me?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: You're not missing anything. I mean, obviously you have to have the trust of your quarterback to get the opportunities to come your way. And I'm assuming you know, based on what we've seen throughout the season, the trust you know, uh in him. As far as coming from my homes, it wasn't there. So yes, something I got to go to the path proof chat. I'm taking over right now, uh, Cadarius, Cadarious, till I know you're gonna see this. You're gonna be all right, You're gonna be all right. Back to the drawing board, Back to the drawing board. If they want to play with the top, you already know what you know what you need to do. You know what you need to do. Back to the drawing board. Come back next year wherever you end up, handy your business, pick up where you left off at. You know what you could do. I know what you could do. I've seen you play. I've seen you play at the highest level, baby, especially when you've got confidence.
Speaker 1: Chet.
Speaker 3: How y'all feeling real?
Speaker 1: We are real?
Speaker 3: I know you real. You're on the plane, you watch it on the plane. Chat y'all on my side. I love y'all, I love you. Make sure you hit the hit the subscribe button. Please. I don't ever ask you for nothing, and I don't ask you for much. Damn man, cadarious man. He's just my dog need a fresh start, that's all. That's all it is. It be like at some time, you know, the league is very unforgiven, very unforgiven, as what have you done for me lately? And if you ain't really done nothing, they'll treat you like like like my relationship back in nineteen eighty seven, and had a girl named Elizabeth. She left me for Tony, the dude named Tony. I'll never forget. She told me I hadn't done nothing for it lately. She put me on them on a an active list. I wonder how she's doing chat where a chat at?
Speaker 1: I can't?
Speaker 3: Oh, hold on now I can see the chat chat what they do?
Speaker 1: What they do? Hey?
Speaker 3: Can y'all see me?
Speaker 1: Hey? What we having? And we have a good time? Who sent them rolls? Then it was on the table chackw mad Jorge was home ben joke and here'll know he'll tell a lie. He's his birthday.
Speaker 3: He doesn't order some center rolls over the ball li chack y'all?
Speaker 1: He he won't be the asked for what I was.
Speaker 2: I almost built, took a bite out of it and turn it the other way so you would you wouldn't notice it till he got home back man bad. These people don't send him a cinema roll.
Speaker 3: Me and Me and the chat with vibe him. Just just just now that was that was dope.
Speaker 1: He's made tony. Uh.
Speaker 2: They listed him as an active the final three games of the regular season, as well as their three playoff games. Remember he got that interception and my Hall, My Hall went to the pitch and said, God, you remember.
Speaker 1: That old joke. You know what about you lost one hundred dollars came you said, Oh, I bet you you won't have no drop and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, it's part of the game. It just it happens that at it happened at an unfortunate time.
Speaker 2: You can't drop a past every game we talk about, it happens, o Joe, you can't drive your interception every game.
Speaker 1: No, oh, toe, you can't. I don't do that to the fans, don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not no, no, no, no, I ain't a't gonna do that to the fan. I ain't gonna do that a fan i'm I'm. I can only speak for myself. I can't speak for anybody else. But I remember I had a stretch in my prime where I dropped one ball a game for sixteen weeks straight.
Speaker 1: Pull it up. I just dropped in the season.
Speaker 3: I just made that up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know I made that up.
Speaker 5: Hey, Reel.
Speaker 3: Reel says she watched it on the flight. She on the plane watching us turn up and send us, send us some money, Send us some money. From thirty thousand feet.
Speaker 1: Up after door d as funking oo.
Speaker 2: I asked you guys a few weeks ago about Lamar's criticism of him possibly winning another MVP and not making winning the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: How much blame does he deserve now? For he deserves some blade.
Speaker 2: He deserved the Lion's share of the blade because he's gonna get the Lion's share of the credit when they win. He's going to win the MVP. Lamar Jackson had a fumble, he turned them all over, and he did not play well today. It's okay to say Lamar did not play well today because he didn't. And it's not hate, it's not jealousy, it's not anything other than Lamar Jackson did not play well enough for the Ravens to win today. The defense gave up seventeen points. Seventeen. Yeah, what are the Ravens average this year?
Speaker 1: How many? What?
Speaker 2: How many points were as far as scoring average, there's a number one rush team. I thought it might.
Speaker 3: Maybe thirteen.
Speaker 1: That might be wrong.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, they gave the average giving up sixteen points the Ravens. The Ravens defense sixteen points. I think about sixteen points again in the regular season, Joe, in the regular season, because I think Kansas City was second or second with like seventeen and a half eighteen.
Speaker 1: But the Ravens average, no score. How many of points? The Ravens was fourth in story at twenty eight four points a game? They got ten? Yeah, they got ten.
Speaker 3: Isn't that that that playoffs where it matters most with those numbers from the regular season really don't matter.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It really doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: And when you look at you look at h and they stopped them on fourth down, turn them over on down. The defense didn't allow any points. Yep, the turnover. The defense pitched the shutout. Everybody said, excuse me, I'm getting so excited everybody said the defense.
Speaker 1: Oh, playing hold on.
Speaker 2: The defense pitched the shutout in the second half, The defense gave up sixty yards in the second half, and of the defense, So y'all, just y'all just gonna just y'all just gonna just like not well, No, we're not gonna criticize Lamar.
Speaker 1: Lamar can do no wrong in our eyes.
Speaker 2: The defense gave up sixty yards in the second half, zero points, And y'all not gonna give Lamar any blame.
Speaker 1: For that fumble, for those overthrows, for the interception, that horrible interception, y'all.
Speaker 2: So y'all just gonna just off skate all blame, and y'all gonna get at the Todd Monkin. Y'all gonna place it on they flowers and say the defense didn't play well.
Speaker 3: Wow, Wow, Lamar Lamar gets his h his share to blame.
Speaker 1: O Joe, It's okay to say Lamar didn't play well today. He didn't, right, And anybody that got eyes, anybody that watched the game of football, even if you the most die hard of Raven fans, can honestly say Lamar Jackson didn't play well today.
Speaker 2: And that's okay to say he's gonna win the MVP because he earned it. That doesn't mean that he shouldn't your favorite player. But he didn't play well today. There's no ill stand the butts, There's no way around it. He didn't play well and they lost because of it. I mean, what what what else needs to be saying.
Speaker 3: I think they understand. I don't think anybody in the chair would really argue the fact.
Speaker 1: I mean, please, they all watched it. They argue, they argue in the fact of course, Oh shit, big look O Joe. It's like.
Speaker 2: When a player is your favorite player and he doesn't have the game that you expect in the moment that you expect him to play because you've seen outstanding performances from him all year. You saw what he did when he went to San fran They beat the Blue the Lions out, They blew the Dolphins out, They blew the forty.
Speaker 1: Nine ers out, They blew Seattle out. With Seattle was playing well, they were.
Speaker 2: They beat ten or eleven teams that had over two games over there was over five hundred. They beat three or fourteen five teams that won at least ten games. Beat the Houston Texas won a ten games beat the forty nine of ten games, beat Miami ten games, beat the Liars.
Speaker 1: Ten games, beat a lot of teams. But today he didn't play well when he needed to play well. And that's what it comes down to. Oh Tall.
Speaker 2: I remember when I was growing up and we used to sit around and be watching the game, and you know, our team score a bunch of points, and what's the first thing you say? You better save some of that for next week. Yeah, save some of them points for next week. Guys, Hey save some of them for tomorrow. Cliboy didn't play well. The offense didn't play well. But the offense is spearheaded by Lamar, so as he goes, the offense goals and he was he was never able to get a rhythm.
Speaker 1: I think it really shocked them.
Speaker 2: With the ease in which Kansas City went down the field and scored those first two touchdowns, because nobody expected that they got the ball, first two drive, go down here, fourteen points.
Speaker 3: It's just surprise me. Hell I thought that God Damn Raven was gonna win because of the defense in general. Defense in general alone, I forget, forget what the offense is gonna do. Obviously, as great as Lamar has been throughout there throughout the regular season. I was like, with ship, ain't ain't the way in the hell they're gonna go up and down the field on that Raven defense? And long, behold, what exactly did they go and do? It wasn't a high scoring game, but when the moments mattered most.
Speaker 2: I mean about how many three and outs that the the the Ravens forced in the second half the defense?
Speaker 3: Right, can you imagine if some of those three and outs could have turned into points, whether it be three, whether it be seven, just something, and yes, game would have been different.
Speaker 1: Yes, the Mars scored three points in the second half, he has seven in the first half. They scored ten points.
Speaker 2: They average twenty eight, so they got eighteen under what they normally get. Yeah, and we don't think he deserves any blamee a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of blame, like like this much Blaine, Yeah, yeah, he devers the blame. But also specno, you're calling a goddamn phenomenal game, a phenomenal defensive game. Phenomenal because he had had where he had me rattle to I'm like, what in the hell, Oh, you just gonna sit here and bliss like that, like you've got a.
Speaker 1: Care in the world. And what do you call him? And uh, and give la Jerry Sneak credit.
Speaker 3: Hey boy, that boy nice.
Speaker 1: But he because he beat on the plane. He's like, I ain't giving up. Yeah, Uh, he's been Hell.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he didn't make the Pro Bowl because he travels, he takes the best, he takes the best receiver and he does an outstand job.
Speaker 1: Yep, he got food. Now.
Speaker 2: I don't know why he took that rail. I don't know why he took the over when he saw the guy going and you got a safety and the hold. You got to stay back to tide. You got to stay a d third. Then those flyers get up, get up the rail on it. But he give him credit.
Speaker 1: He fought.
Speaker 2: You said, Hey, he didn't let him get into the end zone. Yeah, but I mean, I think the thing is, if you're a Ravens fan, you just like the missed opportunities because you saw how well you played. You saw how well you played against team uh, the two teams that's in the NFC Championship.
Speaker 1: You blew the doors off both of them, both of them.
Speaker 2: And you saw how well you played last week against the Houston, Texas. Now it took you a while to get out, but the second half you stepped on the gas. But yeah, it was a situation. Bridge Boyd said, Lamar is James Harden. Well, he's just got to get away to get he's got to find a way to get over the hump. Oh your it's really as simple as that, because he's gonna be You got the m v P and there's a chance he can get more.
Speaker 1: But he got to get to and win a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the ultimate measure of your greatness, because Lamar is, I mean, look, with a super Bowl, now you got a chance to be talking about as the top ten quarterback.
Speaker 3: Top five, top five are about top ten all time.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, I think he's top five right now.
Speaker 2: It's hard to say he's not a it's hard to say he's out of top five quarterback right current. But I'm saying when it's all saying done, when his career is up. Yeah, but all time, Yeah two MVP's uh, possible more.
Speaker 1: But he's got to get get that, get that super Bowl.
Speaker 2: See the thing what Brady did is is reverse Brady got the Super Bowls three two, Super Bowl MVPs. Then he got the m v P. Now well he top five with two bowl MVPs, a regular season MVP and three Super bowls. Now out, he got ended up getting two more super Bowls. I mean two more MVPs, four more Super Bowls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this, this is circumstance and situation plays a huge part in that that as well. So I like what what they're doing for Lamar and and and getting him the pieces around him to continue to always contend year in a year out. Yeah, and you will get there obviously, Brady, you know how that situation went once once more, lewis not god damn j bledsoe out and you look at the team that he was surrounded with and then what they had obviously Mahomes being who he is and having Andy Reid and just Mahomes being god damn superman. He is a super almost cursed my bad, he is god damn superhero out there.
Speaker 1: Man. Yeah, I mean what I mean? What? Oh?
Speaker 2: You remember we said when you got that guy, you got a chance in every game every time. Remember Josh Allen in Buffalo was supposed to send Mahomes packing Lamar Jackson and the Ravens was supposed to send Lamar Pat Mahomes packing when you got that guy. How many times have they sold Brady short only to have Tom Brady be Tom Brady. That's Patrick Mahomes. And when you got him, you step on the field, you believe you got a chance. As a matter of fact, it's hard for me to believe that the Chief didn't expect to win that game when you got that guy, because we got that guy as great as Lamar season half, it's like he ain't Pat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you you you you would think that. But again, I'm thinking numbers, I'm thinking defense, and I'm not one that would want to bet bet with Mahomes against Mahomet against Mahomes. But again, I wasn't thinking with my mind. I was thinking with my heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just Oh, based on everything that I had saw this season, I had no reason to pick them against Lamar. How well Lamar had played over the last three months, right, they didn't get off to the best start. Remember they started the season three and two, and that's what I've said, Well, Lamar's not playing.
Speaker 1: Well all of y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yea, okay, when Lamar starts playing well, I got new information, so I have to bag, you know, update what I'm saying, right, But based on what I I had, I saw the entire season from the Chiefs, from mahomes. Outside of Chiefs fans, I don't know who, but who saw this coming because they had never had to play a role playoff game before the Super Bowl, right, so we hadn't seen them outside of the.
Speaker 1: Friendly confines of Arrowhead. Arrowhead. They go on the road in Buffalo and.
Speaker 2: Beat Josh Allen, the guy that had forty five, forty six, forty seven total touchdowns. When you thout rushing and passing, you go, you beat this year's MVP and Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you did it in their building. I didn't see it coming. I didn't. I gotta be honest about it.
Speaker 3: What happens when they go to Las Vegas? You think they beat you?
Speaker 1: Beat?
Speaker 3: They beat the forty nine ers?
Speaker 1: You betting against them.
Speaker 3: With that guy's the hardest, hardest ship this and that I did it today. I ain't doing it again.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Jordan Love had him down ten, yeah, and Jared Golf had him down seventeen.
Speaker 1: You don't think my homeboy can get him down that?
Speaker 5: Mmm?
Speaker 1: So who you taking Jordan loved Jared Golf or you take my homeboy, my home boy.
Speaker 3: That's that's that's well, that's gonna be a that's gonna be I can't even it's gonna be a good one because you don't know what they expect, even though you know you never want to bet on my homes. But look at that that against that what happened if you bet against him? What if you what if you get that forty nine ers offense that you got in the second half for full quarters against the goddamn Chiefs?
Speaker 2: Or what did you get that Chiefs offense that you get the first the first two drives? But because Harry, this is what I believe, I believe Andy got conservative because he said, let's not make a mistake. Let's make them beat us, not let not aid them in beating us.
Speaker 1: So as long as we don't, what's the likelihood given what we've seen today?
Speaker 2: It started raining, it looked like it was raining, didn't look like it was rainy, Okay, now without a pick six a scooping score, do you believe based on what we had song from Lamar up until that point, let's not aid them, Let's not offer any assistance. Their car is broken down. Let's not put no air in the tire. Let's not help them with the battery. Let's not bring them spark plugs. Let's not do anything that's gonna get that Jalope today up in operation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and once, once, once, they weren't able to establish running game. That's where the comfort and any redoing that came from. Because you can't run, you know, you're definitely not gonna sit back and getting about get them out of that two shell.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 3: That's all they were doing, fifty five playing two man. You ain't going nowhere, You ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Red Hood said, just here to apologize Lamar and the Ravens choke. I thought he was better than Josh. But they're up. But they're both obsessed with hero ball. I don't know why these qbs don't check it down. Uh, it's check it down beyond frustrating. Well, I think the thing is, Look, I thought that I thought Buffalo ran the ball extremely well last week. I thought they ran the ball extremely well. The Ravens didn't run the ball today well enough to let them get into a rhythm, the rhythm offense, which most offenses are but they're led by the running game. Stop this notion. You don't believe, you don't, You don't. They led the league in Russian again, how many lead? How many times have they led the league in Russian or top three in Russian when Lamar Jackson has been their starting.
Speaker 1: Quarterback in healthy? Damn there? Every year.
Speaker 2: They rushed one year for over thirty one hundred. They said, the NFL record for the most rush yards of the season.
Speaker 1: Over three thousand. They're a running team first, O joe.
Speaker 3: They're running team first, with ability to pass efficiently now.
Speaker 2: But once they established the run, because we saw they couldn't establish the run today and it was helter skelter, it was herky jerky. He was twenty and thirty seven for two seventy two. Yeah, and that's okay, that's okay to say. I'm sure he'll go back look at the film, see what he did wrong on plays that he could have made.
Speaker 1: He'll learn.
Speaker 2: I don't care if Likely throws his hands up, Lamar, you can see what he can that he's triple covered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I've seen Calvin near mind. I almost threw that out there.
Speaker 2: Likely is not Calvin is not Megatron. So if you were thinking about.
Speaker 1: That, he's not.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I was getting ready to say.
Speaker 1: People people saying, lamar choke.
Speaker 2: How you have the number one run team by mile and Gus gets three carres, He'll get three. Todd, Munky and Harbar carry most of the blame. I think what happened is that they saw the they fell behind. I don't think they thought that Kansas City would move the ball with the ease in which they did the first two drives. Yes, once Baltimore kind of settling defensively, got their barons, saw what they were doing, a lot of motion.
Speaker 1: Get the ball out of his hands quick.
Speaker 2: That's why Mahomes had thirty nine attempts only two and forty yards two and forty one yards. Because I'm not gonna ask my tackles to hold up very long. I'm gonna get the ball out a lot of bubble screens. Hey trave Hey, you blocked. I'm coming to you right now, right. I gotta get the ball out of my quick. I'm not gonna ask my offensive line to hold up very long, and I'm not gonna let him him in the back. I'm not gonna let him the strip sag me, I'm not gonna make any mistakes. I'm gonna make them. If they win today, Lamar is gonna have to play a flawless game. And if he can't play a flawless game, they can't beat us because we're not gonna give him any short fields. We're not gonna give him a scooping score. We're not gonna give him anything in the return game. And let's see if he can play mistake free football in the moment AFC Championship game with a chance to go to the Super Bowl, knowing that means more to him than everything, he'll start to press. I believe we can make him press. Guys, I'm telling you how defensive cord I've been. I've been team rule, and I'm telling you what a defensive coordinator is saying, and I'm telling you what an offensive coordinator when they got a great defense. I'm telling you what Mike would tell us. And I've heard Marvin Lewis talk to the defense and how he explained to him. They're gonna start the press.
Speaker 3: Just saying yeah, yeah, damn, I want I wanted it. I wanted I've wanted it for him so bad. It's all good.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you want something so bad o'hore you can taste it as yet. Uh uh can y'all talk about Lamar not being patient and taking short passes. I saw too many of those turned down to throw into negative flades.
Speaker 1: Did you see that? I saw a couple of them. But it's hard, But it's hard staying.
Speaker 2: Lamar has had success. I mean early on he did take that. He dumped the ball down the hill a couple of times and they got some got some flar yards justin hill had four targets. He had, you know, he had seven targets, four receptions, thirty four yards eleven along of eleven.
Speaker 1: I thought they got Odell involved too late.
Speaker 2: I mean he made look a bad ball. He ended up catching himself and taking up for thirteen yards. But he made a heck of a play because it was like read my intercept, because he had his hands up on it, like he know he.
Speaker 3: Was gonna get to it first. Look, he didn't even see Lamar going. He didn't even see tomorrow Lamar was getting to it before him.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, uh go ahead. I was just gonna say, I'm.
Speaker 3: Now you got my memory is jogging about the goddamn game. Damn, I'm pissed. I'm pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jim, John Harbor, Jim got the coaching job for the UH. For the UH the Chargers. Christopher Martins said, Oh, you think adding Andrews to the game playing early mess of the Ravens flow.
Speaker 3: I mean the way Likely has been playing. I'm not you. You never Why would you take out hot hand? Well you got why would you take out the hot hand?
Speaker 2: The thing to help Lamar this year is when Mark Andrews went down and there's no disrespect, but I thought that forced him out of his comfort zone because he didn't have somebody. He had to spread the ball around, and he discovered Zay Flowers, he discovered Likely. Hey, that's John Harbaugh. He coaches this team. He knows the pulse of his team, and you just have to trust his decision. Michael r said, everyone said the Ravens, but simply put, Lamar Jackson was not ready for championship level team. Now, the Ravens shut off Mahomes in the second half, but the Chiefs shut out Lamar, and the Ravens played shut out Lamar, and the Ravens played sloppy. Yeah, they just needed they needed that. They needed that one drive Oho where they looked like the Ravens. This office looked like Lamar and what we had seen over the last three months of the season.
Speaker 1: That's what they need, one of those drives. And they couldn't. They couldn't get it at all. And I thought they got when they You remember when they got down think the uh uh.
Speaker 2: Kansas City score. I think the Chargers went down to scored and then the Ravens. They think the Chiefs scored again made it fourteen to seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they can never get a They could never really get a rhythm after that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Listen, God damn they was dolling up them. Damn blisses.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: They was coming from every which away, every which way. Goddamn they got it.
Speaker 2: We gotta stop that, Joe, Can we stop this? Every time a team loses, older officials blew the game.
Speaker 1: They could have the call.
Speaker 3: They blamed the reft, they blamed the rest a lot. Man.
Speaker 2: I don't know what got robbed, but got to give it to my homes coming out and put the work in Lamark cafrisa bro. They could have called Devon du Renee for tripping on Chris Jones in the end zone. He tripped him when Lamar got outside the pocket and through that pass, they could have got tripping that was in the end zone.
Speaker 1: Not been a safety.
Speaker 2: Foh, justin Watson on the first the first drive, on that third on the third down, they tackled it before the ball got there. Y'all make it seem like like the Ravens didn't get any call. They called it holding on on Tracemi. They got back to back calling on Traceman. Yeah, and what up toil the touchdown of the boy. Remember receipt rights got the ball their zone. It happens, guys, Come on, now, just the Ravens didn't play well.
Speaker 3: If the rest got it bad, the rest got it real bad. Because you know what's funny, if they really wanted to be diabolical, you can call you can throw a flag on every place, every plate. You could throw a flag on every play the entirety of the game if you want to, if you just want to be diabolical and just crazy about it, if you wanted to. Now now, if it's a little extreme, if it if it changes a play, or it's blatant, you have no choice but to throw the flag. You have to but every play there's hole in, there's something of some sort that is worth it. Goddamn penalty.
Speaker 2: Well, and the guy was like, well, I start to think, well, he was trying to get the ball out of mahomes head when he hit Mahomes in the face.
Speaker 1: Probably doesn't matter. Yeah, yeah, I mean if you hit the quarter if you hit the quarterback late. He was just trying to say the quarterback, I know, but he hit him late.
Speaker 2: Davia Clowdy hit Patrick Mahomes right up for the shit Ocho. They're gonna call that every.
Speaker 3: Every time, especially on my homeboy.
Speaker 1: Now, you know, thank you on him.
Speaker 3: They definitely calling that. Yes, definitely calling that.
Speaker 2: You know certain guys for the most part, you knew you did that the Brad and you did that demand and you did that to the top level quarterback.
Speaker 3: They're not finna let you hit them like that penalty every time.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's talk about the Mahomes win the Super Bowl this year be a thirty sixth season. Playing puts him in a trajector that get close to Brady. You can do me a famous say Mahome boy live so Ojo can hear that he's the best quarterback in the NFL. Now, look, first of all, I don't think Ocho is gonna argue he knows the best. That's not even up for debate. Man, three super Bowls and six years a start.
Speaker 3: Hell, I mean, what are we gonna say that we're not already saying right now? Okay, he got another one? What's shit? Okay, what's next? What do you what do you say at that point for somebody that's done what he's done in such a short amount of time, What else can you say?
Speaker 1: What else? At that point in time? It's kind of like.
Speaker 2: At this earlier I remember, I really thought that Brady could get the five maybe six, because he run he won. I mean, he came in the league in two thousand, so by the time he rolled around the two thousand and five he had already had three. He's six years in the league, he got three super Bowls. So let's just say he played fifteen years based on what he had done the first three? Could he not win five? Could he not win six? So at this page, if you just pacing out my home and look, look things happened. Guys are done. You know, hey, who's to say that he can't get to another two Super Bowl? To win them for another three and win two if he wins this one and.
Speaker 3: You're talking about another two as easy as the Chiefs make it look, as easy as Mahomes and Andy Reid make it look with you having a draft, which having free agency every year, and the pieces to that puzzle will always constantly change in the same way it did. But the goddamn dynasty over there with Craft and Belichick and Tom the same thing that happen over here.
Speaker 2: The question is what are they gonna do with What are they going to do with CJ He's clearly their best defensive player. Chris Jones's agent.
Speaker 3: And Ladarius Need listen if they find a way. I don't know how you can manipulate the salary cap. I don't know what you need to do. Move some money around, take some of my homes money and upload it front frontloaded, and a goddamn signing bonus. If you can keep Ladaris Need and Chris Jones, oh, they gonna be back again. They definitely they can be back again, maybe one, maybe two.
Speaker 1: If you keep man.
Speaker 3: Man the Boys, good Boy and Ladarious Steed that Chris Jones allows you to do what you do defensively.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is, but the cheese is gonna have to start looking for a tight end for Kelsey. Where are you going?
Speaker 2: He thirty four? Thirty four. You don't wait till somebody. You don't wait till your car break down to get another one?
Speaker 1: O Joe. Remember we had the conversation you wait to the car downside the road. I like, so what was you? Okay, I'm gonna say you draft.
Speaker 2: One in the first round. But just imagine if you could have got a laporter?
Speaker 3: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: Now when when? Now? When Kelsey slides out another two years?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: He you can run to They run a heavy too tight instead. Anyway, they keep doing great, they keep failed it.
Speaker 3: Plug and go yes, plugging and go yes yeah. I don't I don't think. I don't think anyone else would be a savvy and understanding zone and man and the way in.
Speaker 1: Look for plate done joy got that big knee breaks on? You can play? Oh a jit? He absolutely legit? He nice?
Speaker 2: Just a kid from Saint Louis says, how un can your me and my wife love your show? Could we get a birthday shout out? Hers was the thirteenth and mine is January the thirtieth of January we're planning of being Vegas for the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Hope we'll see you guys there.
Speaker 2: Happy birthday both of you guys, shout out, just a kid from Saint Louis. Happy birthday for your wife on the thirteenth. Yours was coming up on the thirtieth.
Speaker 1: Enjoy. Hope to see you guys, come come check us out.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday to one.
Speaker 1: Cardoza said, I gotta take the cheeses.
Speaker 2: They lose out donate, but if they win, you gotta do Nightcap Live with the Cowboy Jersey. Oh no, I ain't doing it. I ain't doing it a lot with the Cowboy Jursey. Do they get to the super Bowl? Guess that'll never happen.
Speaker 1: They ain't have You never know.
Speaker 3: It could be the cow It could be the cowboys in the bagels next year.
Speaker 1: You never know. You've been saying, they've been saying the Cowboy years since ninety five.
Speaker 3: I told you what the cowboys need to do. Obviously they never would they do that money.
Speaker 2: Mitch, can you ask Miss Novah Taylor to be my valentine? Mister Mitchell Nova, Mister Mitchell wants to know can you be his valentine?
Speaker 3: And she she better say. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Roger Moore says, I was off that drink this weekend and my girl wasn't happy with my mouth.
Speaker 1: Can y'all tell I'm sorry? Name is Britney? What you said?
Speaker 3: Oh he was on that? He was on that. Yeah, he was on a yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh no, he said he was off the drink.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no, he offered me he was on it like I was off that drink. Oh okay, we got to understand the lingo.
Speaker 1: Now, he said, I thought he l he wasn't drinking.
Speaker 3: No, he was drinking, and that's why he said. He got to apologize he was off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m okay, sure, all right, Brindy, he said he's sorry.
Speaker 2: Joshua Blanco, hey, honking show, I have a CDL exam uh in a few weeks.
Speaker 1: I'm very nervous. How do you guys get over the nerves for the big game? Bro?
Speaker 3: A big game in CDL. But that's who. That's two completely different animals right there.
Speaker 1: Bro, No the CDL. You know I got my CDL too. You ain't got c I do my CDR right here.
Speaker 3: You know I got a big rig. Remember I had a big rig.
Speaker 1: No, I got a BRO.
Speaker 2: You don't went through. You don't went through. But that's your drive lin. Hey, bro, you don't went through. Bro, you done went through that. You don't went through the hard part. You've been doing this.
Speaker 1: You know what you Hey, just go do it.
Speaker 2: Pressure and nerves mean, look, have nerves is natural. Anybody says before they do something of grave imports. They're not nervous. They're not being totally genuine with you. But when when you've gone through the class for what I mean what in the eight weeks you've driven, you done all the things necessary you take you know, you know how to do this and you know to do that and the offloader?
Speaker 1: Bro? You ready? Yeah, Bro, don't talk yourself.
Speaker 2: No, don't, don't make yourself don't don't don't get your own head, stay at your own way.
Speaker 1: You'll do fine.
Speaker 2: Joshua, I'm Perkins the second saying unknot your love the show. It's my anniversary. Will appreciate if you gave my wife Khalaiah Khalia Khalia a shout out. Keep griding, Calia, you and Khalia, Happy ann bursary, Enjoy hope y'all get something special.
Speaker 3: Pop that diamond the night way, Kayla, oh, Kayla, Kyla.
Speaker 2: I don't want to wish you a happy at a bursary and say he got something special for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Caesar.
Speaker 2: Ocasio a Cassio Acossio, Caesar, Oh, I know that's aoc Acossio Caesar Cossio hunking out your love the show. Can you guys give my son Donovan shout out for his eighteen birthday? Donovan, happy birthday from your dad. Uh, he's really proud of you. Keep up the great work. And uh, congratulations on reaching eighteen.
Speaker 1: That's a big.
Speaker 2: Milestone, many many more days to come. Jay Guy said, they unking out your lovely show. You guys the best entertainment on any platform.
Speaker 1: Can I give you?
Speaker 2: Can you give my wife Damn Leandra Leandra Guy a shout out? She just gave birth to our face first baby lou Aquila on Friday.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, congratulations wifey. Uh that's the first. Hopefully first, get back in there, Get back in there.
Speaker 1: This is first.
Speaker 2: Uh, hopefully wife and baby are doing well, they're healthy. Hopefully they're home and you're enjoying that new that new baby girl. So uh, congratulations and U.
Speaker 3: Two is better than one, though two is better than one. Make sure you get back in there. Give it two weeks to heal up. Let's get back to work.
Speaker 2: Uh, uncle Jay whatever someone says. Oh Jo, they say you be Vo Latte, you got more head than you got body. You know you gotta sing. You'll never find bum bum bum bum. Finish that up.
Speaker 1: Man. We can't sing. They turn off our minds.
Speaker 3: We're not allowed to sing at all.
Speaker 1: Oh, you ain't put the stuff I sent you today. We'll do it tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, we weren't able to get to the super Chat, so we're gonna try to get to it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We already got I gotta go to work tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, since its Red super Bowl, I figured I come on out.
Speaker 3: There, Red super Bowl. Hey, I bet anybody in the chat. I bet y'all can't guess whose jersey I got on. I can't bet you can't guess two thousand and seven, Ac Milan, Hey them, M them joints match my jeants, match my my jersey?
Speaker 2: Kid get them? Huh give me five hund I let you get them. Make sure y'all, make sure y'all hit the subscribe button. Make sure you have like the chat? Uh what we do where we Oh we got nine twenty nine guys. Congratulate, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I love y'all.
Speaker 2: We bet eight thousand subs oo since we've been on. That's great, that's great. We go Hey, oh Joe, we're gonna be close.
Speaker 1: O Joe. I know we don't get there. We don't get there.
Speaker 3: Listen, I haven't got I didn't want to be rude. I didn't want to ask. There's a friend of mine, someone that I knows that is huge in this certain space, and I didn't want to I didn't want to do it too early. So when we get closer to the super Bowl, I'm going to ask for that push. I'm gonna ask for that push. Hey, br I need to give me a solid were trying to hit a million, as ask your subscribers Boom, just telling them to hit the button. Yeah, subscribe so we can get us over a million, and I guarantee you so. I'm just I'm just waiting.
Speaker 1: I want to see if we get okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm saving it.
Speaker 2: So please make sure thank you for joining us tonight for another edition of Nightcap. Please make sure you hit that light button, make sure you hit that subscribe button, and please make sure y'all subscribe. To the Nightcap podcast feed. You could you can get it through Club Sha Shape, but we big time. We got a Nightcap podcast feed. We've also pinned shave by Laportier at the top of the chat, the super Bowl is gonna happen, so you're gonna have a party, gonna get your a couple of bottles of that shape by Lapotier. And then it's Valentine's Day and then Saint Patrick's Day and you can you know what, I'm sure somebody has a birthday. You can get a bottle for you or a couple of bottle for you, or that's someone special in your life. So thank you, thank you guys for joining us tonight. Let's wrap it up. The forty nine Ers come back from seventeen point a halftime deficit score twenty seven unasked points to take down the Lions and advance to the Super Bowl thirty four to thirty one, and the Chiefs go on the road and take down the Ravens. Patrick Mahomes goes to his fifth Super Bowl in five seasons, is his fourth and sixth season as a starter.
Speaker 1: And the Chiefs are going to their fourth Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Mahomes thirty of thirty nine to two forty one of the touchdown, Travis Kelce passes Jerry Rice for the most catches in playoff history, catches all eleven of his targets eleven catches, a buck sixteen and a touchdown, and he went over one hundred yards receiving. He has eight of those now in the playoffs, and there'll be going to this Super Bowl as a rematch between the Chiefs and the forty nine Ers. So congratulations to both teams, Chiefs and the forty nine Ers. Let the Josh Joshing begin. Thank you for joining us, Oh sho, and our back tomorrow. What time we back tomorrow. We're back tomorrow at seven pm. Guys, seven pm Pacific, seven pm Pacific.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us for another episode of Nightcap.
Speaker 2: I'm your favorite sports talk Sharnon Sharp, He's your favorite Number eighty five, Chad Rock running Extraordinary, O Choe Bengals Legend, Legend, Sinko, Ring of Famer Johnson.
Speaker 1: Thank you for joining us. Make sure you subscribe. We'll see you tomorrow. Thank you. I love y'all. Goodnight,