Speaker 1: And you're here.
Speaker 2: Thanks for choosing the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast Day and Paranormal Podcast Network. Your quest for podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained ends here. We invite you to enjoy all our shows we have on this network, and right now, let's start with Strange Things with Joshua P.
Speaker 1: Warren.
Speaker 3: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 2: Ready to be amazed by the wizard of Weird Strange Things with Joshua Warren.
Speaker 1: I am Joshua Pee Warren, and each week on this show, I'll be bringing you brand new mind blowing content, news, exercises and weird experiments you can do at home, and a lot more on this edition of the show. Are There Real Psychics? Miss Molly Knows four years a big fan and supporter of this show has been Miss Molly Casden. When you listen to this interview, you'll understand why she is such a supporter of the show. She is an intuitive psychic medium currently living in Florida, and she is a graduate of my online Paranormal Investigator course at Joshua Pwarren dot com, So technically she is investigator Molly Casten. Her entertaining live broadcasts include readings, demonstrations, and general open chat on a spectrum of metaphysical and paranormal topics. She coaches her students and viewers with this profound but simple motto, no that you know. Ms. Molly performs intuitive terot and oracle readings, evidential mediumship, remote viewing, especially apply to finding lost items that may come in handy gosh, automatic drawing and scribing, paranormal investigation and manifestation techniques. She thrives on sharing her personal knowledge and often convincing paranormal footage on YouTube captured in the field and during her live broadcasts. Paranormal enthusiasts will see unexplained orbs and other spirit type anomalies. And she just captured one the other day that she sent to me. It's pretty wild, and I'm going to tell you how you can see this footage yourself a bit later. You know, one time I planned to spend my birthday at a casino here in Vegas. She did not know that, but she emailed me and she told me that on my birthday I should look out for apples. Okay, she wasn't sure what that meant, but she said, just look out for apples, and she said that would be lucky for me. Well, after a day of gambling, I was down five hundred dollars. That's kind of unusual for me, and I was about to give it up. And that's when Lauren and I spotted this machine that had apples prominently displayed. So I said, oh, maybe those are the apples. So I sat down for one last try, and within minutes I hit a jackpot. That is absolutely true, and boy was that a happy birthday surprise. So Miss Molly was right. Her website is miss Mollyanos dot com. Molly is of course spelled m O l l y miss mollynos dot com. And here is the conversation we recently had, Miss Molly. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Well, hello, thank you for having me today.
Speaker 1: Oh it's been a long overdue, I tell you that I've been wanting to have you on the program for a long time, and you know you have had quite an adventurous life. So for people who don't know about your life, let's just start with the basics. Three questions. Please tell us where you're from, where you are, and your description of what you do.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, I'm originally from Cleveland, Ohio, and then grew up in the California and Central Coast, so I consider myself sort of a Californian. And then let's see the second question. Sorry, lots track already.
Speaker 1: Where you're from and where you are? So where are you at right now?
Speaker 4: Oh? Okay, yes, I'm currently living in Florida in the Daytona area. There's a little beach called Flagler Beach. It's really cute, fun, little sleepy town. I just recently moved there from Georgia. And then you wanted to know what I do. So I call myself an intuitive psychic medium. So I do everything from you know, reading tarot cards, the typical, you know, speaking with deceased love ones and those sorts of things. But I also do some paranormal investigation. I also do some remote viewing helping people and some lost items. From time to time, I also teach some workshops and I have recently invented a game called Metaphysicopoly, where I am working on this game that teaches people how to intuitively work on their intuitive ability, So being intuitive about being intuitive. So that makes any sense?
Speaker 1: That is that something you can talk about yet? Are you ready to tell us about it? A?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just starting. I'm just starting the prototype. So I kind of have a mock up made and I had been playing it on my social media for a while with some of my viewers, but it felt like it just was not quite getting there. So now it's it's developing and we're working on it. So basically, there's just all sorts of things you do while you play the game, including some actual physical challenges like using dousing rods or a pendulum or things like that. But there's also history. There's also pop culture, which by the way, you're in there, and all these great things. And I think eventually it will be probably a game that's an app. So there's a lot to do. That's just beginning.
Speaker 1: I love that, you know. I used to produce psychic games as live events, and I did that and with tons of hundreds of people and we had a lot of fun. And then, of course I have an esp psych card game, so I'm excited to hear that you are. You're developing this game, so keep me updated on that. So now, what does the word psychic mean to you?
Speaker 4: Okay? So that's a good question because a lot of times we get asked like, what's the difference between a psychic or a medium? And to me, a psychic is somebody who knows things without having any prior knowledge, literally be from the past, the present, or future. I have information that comes to me in particular ways that are not being brought to me by language, you know, people saying things, are writing things down. It's coming to me through some type of a frequency. The other thing is a medium is different. That's when we communicate with other entities, whether they be a spirit or sometimes extraterrestrials or interdimensional creatures or angels or whatever. People believe. There's other ways to communicate. So there's that is.
Speaker 1: So for someone listening who may believe in the possibility of psychic phenomena but doesn't feel that he or she has ever had personal proof, what are some exercises or experiments that you recommend that this person can do to just get a taste, just a taste of proof.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love that. There's a few things. One I always tell people is, first of all, don't believe in coincidences anymore. Coincidence two things happening at the same time is not magical. We all have had them. We've all had them multiple times in our life, maybe multiple times in a day sometimes. And I think when you start to recognize that those aha, whoa, those are weird moments, they really aren't that weird. And when you start acknowledging them and paying attention to every little things superstitious or as silly or magical as you feel like you're being, you start noticing these things that make sense. The dots start to connect, and then you start realizing, Wow, I'm psychic, which I believe everybody has. Ability is just one of those things that's been kind of dampened and put down a little bit because of our ability to communicate in so many other ways.
Speaker 1: And so do you think that there are maybe a particular type of what you're talking about your game? For example, is there some element of your game using die or dies or something like that that you recommend for people who want to experiment.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So one thing I've told people, which is something you've probably done before, which is you take just a regular deck of cards, and I tell people start guessing what the cards are before you flip them over your red, black, red, black. You make one pile of the ones that are right and the one pile of ones are wrong, and you start to kind of see if you can feel what a red card feels like and feel what a black card feels like. And people say, oh, that's weird. I don't think I can do that, but people are able to over a while doing that over and over again, and then I tell them go to the next step. Now, now start guessing what the suit is. And then you do the same thing. You go through all the cards until the suits start coming easily for you, and then you keep challenging yourself further to be more exact, and over time you're going to find you get really good at it, and you realize I can do this, I can feel what things are rather than using my eyes. Well, you know, that's one great exercise.
Speaker 1: I believe we all have some psychic ability. I'm sure you believe that as well, but it's just a big leap in life to start marketing yourself as an intuitive psychic medium. How did that happen for you? When did you make that leap? What gave you the confidence that this was your calling?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, Well to risk sounding like I'm being I don't know what the term is I want to use, but being a kiss up to you, I thought you're part of it. I'd be honest. So when I was three out in your death experience which led me to starting to have more enhanced abilities, and then through my life, I didn't do much with it. I didn't understand it. There's a whole story behind that. So about four years ago I was really starting to notice more of it, ramping up a little bit, and I started noticing that, and I think, you know, it was one of those things where like I knew it was there, but I didn't understand it, and I didn't believe it. But then people around me started to notice. They're like, what is happening every time? Around you? These things are happening. So I think what ended up happening was I was on a trip and I was listening to some things on the Gaia channel, and I happened to find you being interviewed by mister Nuri, and I'm listening to interview and you're talking about sigils, and I thought, well, maybe that would help me. So I printed out your psychic sigel and I put it on my fridge. Within I don't know a couple of days, things got wild wild, and at that point I'm like, oh, gosh, I got to do something about this.
Speaker 1: Time for a break. When we come back, we will find out what she did about it. And if you would like to save the psychic sigul or some of the other most popular ones, just go to Joshua P. Warren dot com. Scroll down on the homepage there and you will find those sigitls as well as a link to even more signals. And while you're at joshuap warren dot com, be sure you sign up for my free e newsletter. Also right there on the homepage, you'll see a little bank where you can put your email address in and hit submit. When you do that, you will instantly receive an automated email from me with links to all kinds of free online digital goodies that will instantly start helping you to make your life more magical visit the Curiosity Shop while you're there. All that and more is at Joshua P. Warren dot com. And there's no period after the P when you type that in. I am Joshua P. Warren. And you are listening to Strange Things on the iHeart Radio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. And I will be right back. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, the Wizard of Weird, Joshua P. Warren, beaming into your wormhole brain from my studio so in Sinn's City, Las Vegas, Nevada, where every day is golden and every night is silver. And now back to my conversation with miss Molly about what she did to kick off her new life as a professional psychic.
Speaker 4: So I went and I found a place where they were teaching some workshops and so forth, and I participated in a particular workshop. I got a lot of answers, and then it kind of started to happen. And so then about two years ago or so, I was on disability trying to figure it what was in to my life, and I just woke up one day and I just knew this is what I wanted to do. So I started doing free readings because I figured, who am I? You know, who am I to tell people anything? And I did over three hundred free readings. And then at that point, it was around the time I started speaking with you. Things started to take off, and I just kept building and building and building and really putting it out there and just having a lot of fun with it and just letting people will come to me with the same stories like Hey, I didn't realize I had this and what do I do? So that's kind of where it goes now, and so there's a lot of entertainment involved and fun. I try to make it fun and take fear away for people, because that's what I think. A lot of people are very scared of this ability, and I was too.
Speaker 1: I'm so happy to hear that a sigil helped you transition into this phase. Isn't it amazing how powerful something so simple can be? Oh?
Speaker 4: It really, it does. And I have several and them. I even have the shirt that you make with the money sigil. I have the money sigil on my phone. Yeah. Absolutely, I think they work and if nothing else. I mean it feels so well psychological because it's a reminder. Well, yes, but your mind is you know, like a radio station you're tuning in when you're tuning into that frequency of wealth or the frequency of ghosts or frequency of psychic or whatever it is. Yeah, yeah, you're bringing it in.
Speaker 1: It must be just also really impressive to talk to hundreds of people and to sort of of hear that person's story, and then I'm sure you follow up with people and you kind of hear how things are turning out for them after they speak with you. And so let me ask you this. There's always been this giant philosophical debate about freedom versus determinism. In other words, some say you have complete free will and you can do whatever you choose at any moment, and it's unpredictable. And others say, there is a plan in place, call it fate, call it destiny, and no matter what you do, your future is predetermined. So how do you reconcile these two concepts.
Speaker 4: I don't believe that everything is predetermined. If that were the case, I don't believe we'd have brains. There'd be no point in us having decisions to make that doesn't make any sense to me. And I do believe from what I've picked up from those spirit energies I've i'll say, spoken to or communicated with, and what I know from my own experience, even from near death experience, I really think that people need to stand that we are there are certain I think goalposts were supposed to sort of meet in this lesson that we're playing out here on earth. So maybe we say, you know, I'm going to be a radio talk show host and help people with paranormal stuff, you know, or something like that. That may be, you know, part of your plan, but how you got there it could be a very twisty turney road because you do have free will. So I believe there are some pinnacles maybe we want to meet at some point in our lives that we may pre decide as spiritual beings. But I don't believe that it's all pre made. But the part that's funny for everybody is how it all started connects to these weird and wild ways. But that's why, because you're basically saying, here's the goal, but I don't know how I'm going to get there, And that would be true in everyday life anyways. But I think that's really what it is. I think that the guides or the energies or angels, wherever you want to call them, spirits, I think they push us, nudge us towards those things. And I think when we ignore those signals, sometimes we're also worned with accidents and illnesses and weird things happen, and people go on being punished because I did that, And I think, no, it's not punishments. You're not listening. They're trying to guide you. So sometimes we don't listen to the guidance that's trying to say, here's where you wanted to go, and you're not going there. Let me help you. So I think that's what it is. More.
Speaker 1: You know, when people like us talk about something called the spirit realm, it always brings up this question in my mind. Let's say you, miss Molly, were talking to a scientist who is a strict materialistic, rationalistic person who doesn't necessarily believe, and you know the type, and that person that scientist says, where is the spirit realm? Where is that? How do you answer that question?
Speaker 4: I say, well, you're a spirit, I'm a spirit. We're in a meat suit, we're all spirits. Everything has energy, and you know as scientists, I mean even nine stents, and we all know everything has energy, everything, and we're all energy and all this is just like a shell, Like we're an eggshell that has a spirit in it. When that spirit on this shell doesn't do anything anymore, it's pretty obvious that there's an energy that comes into the body that plugs in and starts the brain and starts the heart and all those things start. But if that's not there, it can't work. So it's pretty basic. It's energy. Energy moves, it doesn't disappear, just transforms. We all know. It's the law of science right there. So I don't know how they could argue with that.
Speaker 1: Well, what about disembodied spirits? Are they right here with us all the time or do they often occupy other places, other dimensions?
Speaker 4: I think yes, I think all of us. I think all spirits, in my opinion, are multi dimensional. I don't think there's only one Joshua P. Warren sitting in a studio on the radio. I think there is multiple iterations of each of us in different dimensions, which is one of the reasons I think we even have data news sometimes because I think we do recognize our we do recognize overlaps. There's so many versions of us. So I think that's kind of what I look at is when we say, oh, there's a ghost or something hanging around. I feel like when our energy is a certain way, we can attract a similar energy. Or if we come into a building with fear and that there's an energy that has a certain vibration, it matches. It's all just like like I always keep saying, it's like tuning a radio station in to match. And so I think that people understand spirits aren't people, and we always think spirits are people that we just can't see. They don't have a physical body, they don't have normally a voice, they don't normally have the same exact emotions we do because they don't have the same concerns with you. They don't have a body, so they don't have to worry about a hard payment or house payment, or how sexy they look or any of those things. They're just more just consciousness, so they can go anywhere they want anytime, at any point. There is no time for them.
Speaker 1: When a person dies and we're all going to do it, what do you think, why do you think that person literally expect experiences over the next say, ten or fifteen minutes after death.
Speaker 4: I had near death experience, and in my case, I saw somebody who is familiar to me, but I didn't recognize her because I was so little, probably, and I had sort of like a hallway and you know doors, and you've heard people say things like that. But what I think happens is whatever it is that either you already believe is going to happen happens, or you are taken to whatever consciousness it is that is the next thing that you need to do, and you are met with what I call guides. Some people call them angels, some people call me and I don't care what they're called, but entities that sit down with you and go, Okay, here's your life. Did you do all you wanted to do? What do you want to do? Different? What's going on? And I think you start going through this review process. Now. Some spirits I think are confused for whatever reason, like where how did I end up here? Or where am I? You know, like maybe they're not totally aware of what's happened, or they're in denial maybe, but I think I don't know. It's such a tricky question, but I I don't see them as being physical things. I think that there are more of a consciousness, if that makes any sense.
Speaker 1: And so maybe a perception of heaven or hell is a totally subjective impression one gets from the life review process and how to Yeah, how to improve Yeah.
Speaker 4: Because yeah, I don't think there is a heaven and hell unless that's what you believe. And when you pass, if you believe, oh I was a terrible person, I'm probably going to hell. The likelihood is I think when you pass, you are going to experience that in the beginning because that's what you think you're going to have. But then once you've processed that and gone through that, I believe that the spirit will go, Okay, I don't have to do this. This isn't really what I thought. It was, like they understand there is no good or bad in the realm of spirit because they don't say black and white, you know, good and bad. It's all just it's just it just is. If that makes any sense, that just is.
Speaker 1: And then is there reincarnation.
Speaker 4: I believe there is, but I don't believe it's always rein our nation back to the earth as a human. I don't think it's always that. I don't think there's any one thing. I think there's so many experiences. That's why it's so hard to talk about these things sometimes. But I do think that people do sometimes come back. I think sometimes they'll come back even something else, maybe you know, or in a different planet or a different time, or they could even skip time. I believe because time is only linear to humans. In my opinion, I think time is very flexible and viable in the universe.
Speaker 1: So would you like to talk a little bit more about your own near death experience?
Speaker 4: Sure, if you want to hear it. Yeah, yes. So I was at my grandparents house that was three, and I got in the pool without telling anybody, and it began to drown. The most interesting thing about the whole story I found out somebody else who had had a similar experience, had the same thing happen, was as I started to sink down, I didn't realize what was happening because it was only three, and this bubble formed around me that was totally dry, like a bubble in the water formed around me, and I was able to inhale a great, big breath, and right after I did that, the water poured in, and I guess I started trying to kind of remember, you know, a little water going to my nose and whatever. And then next thing I know, I'm walking down this weird hallway with all these doors, and I see this big woman standing at the end of the end of this long sort of tunnel type of thing. So I walked towards her and she puts her arms out and you know, puts her arms around me, and the feeling I had was, you know, elation I can't even describe. And then she just says in her mind. She didn't use words, she says, you need to go back, Molly, it's not time. Go back. And I didn't know what happened, So okay, so I go bopping back down this hallway and the next thing I know, I look down and I see me being pulled out of the pool by my dad, and I'm up on the ceiling watching myself being pulled out, and I'm also down there being you know, fussed over at the same time. So I wasn't even in my body, but I was. It was really weird. And then I came down from the ceiling of the room because it was an indoor pool, and I slam into my body and it felt so strange. It felt like, you know, you got out of a clean shower and you just jumped in the mud. And that's all I remember, and that's the story. And then it started to show. All my billies started to really ramp up after that.
Speaker 1: When we come back from this break, we're going to talk about how that early childhood tragedies may sometimes enhance one's psychic powers later in life. I'm Joshua P. Warren. You're listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I'll be back after these important messages. Welcome back to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast. I am Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren, And this is the show where the unusual becomes usual. And now back to my interview with Miss Molly. You know, it's funny, it seems like a lot of people who end up becoming attracted to this field or in some way more intuitive or thoughtful when it comes to these topics, has some similar type of experience as a very young person, like well like in my case, when I was born the biblical cord where whether the humbilical cord was wrapped around my throat numerous times and I almost choked to death and all that kind of. And it's just interesting how that maybe a little you know, a bruh with death early on somehow, yeah or something. Yeah, it's very interesting and so all right, Well, in that case, how do you feel about the idea of not necessarily having a near death experience, but astral projection and out of body experiences.
Speaker 4: Astral projection, out of body experiences. Well, like I said, I had one that I mentioned to you in the pool room. But I think that we have to remember that we are limited by what we believe, and our body doesn't really limit us from going anywhere. So when people drive home from work, for example, and all of a sudden they're home and they don't remember the drive home, for example, because their minds thinking about maybe work or going to the grocery or something like that, you are kind of, in a way astral projecting in a sense, you are not where you are, you are not present at the moment. And I think we do it all the time, and that's why we think it's so magical. But when we try to do it, like say, okay, now I'm going to astral project and go to you know that somebody in Israel, we know that sounds silly, so we can't do it. But when we start to learn techniques where we can focus in on our energy, whether it be meditation or breathing, and some people even use scrying techniques like steer in a mirror or steer into water whatever. When we get our mind into a state of complete presence where we're only right where we are at the moment, we can travel. And one of the things I started doing on my TikTok lives was I started, I guess you could call it remote viewing where people say, I lost this watch that belonged to my grandma and it looks like this, can you find it? And I would, you know, do some breathing technique and relaxation, and I would focus on that item and I would say, I see this, and I see this, and I see this, and I've had a pretty good results with it. I probably i'd say fifty percent of the time they're finding it exactly where I said. So that's pretty good for something I'm doing on the internet. Through a live with three hundred and fifty people watching me. So that tells me it's possible to move somewhere else, to go somewhere else without moving your body right right.
Speaker 1: Getting back to the idea of a spirit realm, what are your views on angels and demons.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you have said. I actually don't really totally believe in that. I don't use the word angels very frequently nor demons because I don't know that I believe. I think it's a misunderstood thing. So, for example, I do believe the idea of angels in the sense that they have wings and the halos and all that. I think that's a misunderstanding about extraterrestrial beings that came down during ancient times. That the only way they could describe them as coming from the sky was to draw wings on them right, or a light around their head because it looks like a UFO or space. That's my opinion. Now a lot of people I think I'm crazy saying that, but that's what I feel. And as far as angels go, though, I do believe they're just ancestors and guides, I believe that there are here to They are usually people or spirits that we've known at some other realms, some other time in our existence that are trying to just support us in whatever lessons or things we're trying to learn. Now. As far as demons go, I don't know that I totally believe in demons. Do I believe there are energies that are not so nice? Yes? And I don't even want to say evil. I almost just want to say a complete lack of love, to be honest with you, because I really think that that's a human thing, good, bad, evil, you know whatever. I feel like at that point, it's more of an energy thing. When they're a very low density energy, they tend to be dark. When they tend to be dark, their mindset is not of ascension, right. They're in a lower level of ascension, so they can't function the way a higher level being who's positive or more in a good place would function. But that's why we say, oh, that's evil, that's bad, that's good, that's bad. It's more of a different level of understanding of the universe and how things work.
Speaker 1: Well. I can definitely see what you mean when it comes to ancient people, especially interpreting nasty little aliens like some of the grays and stuffs as demons, you know, because it'd be scary to encounter these little creatures that have all these mysterious powers and they may not have our best interest in mind. So that makes a lot of sense. There are people who will say, to any psychic, well, why don't you just go to Vegas and become a millionaire overnight? How do you respond to that?
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I wish I knew why. I can't, honestly, because I know, you know, I've helped other people. Yeah, I think it's because it isn't really the right thing to do necessarily. I mean, I guess if you really wanted to, and you really had the right intentions and everything lined up the way it should with your energy and your intention and why you're doing it, yeah you probably could. And even if you practice that card technique I brought up in the beginning, you might be able to do it. I mean, you might be able to, you know, do really well. But I don't think that's how it's meant to happen. And again, if you've pre sort of had an idea of what your life was going to be, maybe you're not supposed to do that. And the thing is, there's a lot of other people. If you start getting to the law of attraction, which I know you do, if other people are wanting the same thing you're wanting, it's kind of hard to expect it to show up for you right away. Maybe there's a hundred other people in front of you wanting that same million dollars in Vegas, you know what I mean. So it's kind of one of those things where I don't really know exactly why, but it seems to me like maybe it's just not the right thing to do. But when you're helping other people, like I don't know if I can bring up your case, but with you, I didn't know how I was signaling you to win anything. I just happened to get a feed and that's what I gave you. Yeah, but I have had some lucky things happen to me, if you could call them lucky, because I have used my instincts for sure, there's no doubt or my intuition what everyone called. I've absolutely had some things go very well for me because of that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, some psychics and spiritual healers, et cetera tell me that they can use their skills to benefit others, but not themselves. Yeah, so what is that? What is that phenomenon about?
Speaker 4: I think it's kind of like trying to do your own hair, you know, like the hairdresser could do your hair better because they can see all the angles, the top of your head, the back of your head, all the you know, the light, all that. But if you try to cut your own hair or do your own hair, I mean, you probably do an okay job. It's just not going to be great because you have one perspective. So I think that's why I think it's hard for us to have discernment about ourselves, like I hear from my family and stuff, you know, like spare guys and people that I've known in my past a little bit, you know, And I do, but it's not as easy for me to tap into my familiars as it is for me to tap into people I don't know, like you said. And I think it's just because the want to help people is such a positive energy. You can't help but attract those spirits to come speak to you because you're saying I want to help people, and that's what they jump when I'm just saying I just want to say hi, I'm just talking to you. They're like, yeah, yeah, I don't think you mean me right now.
Speaker 1: Do most people come seeking your help with you know, those typical answers to psychic questions or mediumship?
Speaker 4: I get both. I think the mediumship obviously is more exciting than most people. And I'm very clear with my mediumship by udenttional mediumship, meaning that I tell them very specific things. I don't just say, oh, Grandpa Joe loves you, you know. I say things like Grandpa Joe said, go under the deck and there's a jar under there with you know, a necklace step belong to your grandma. That's what I do. Or I say, you know, your best friend is going to call you in twenty minutes. You know, it's like that. It's that specific. So I think that's why people really enjoy that, because they get super excited to hear from somebody they love that they thought they they thought they would never talk to you again maybe or never hear from again, or you know, it's just a big deal. So I get it.
Speaker 1: When you are okay, when you're connecting with a deceased loved one, and maybe this is something you can't put into words, but what are you experiencing? Are these words or are they just thoughts to pop into your head? Are you just opening your mouth and speaking mindlessly? I mean, what is that? Interface?
Speaker 4: Like? It's everything and every medium is different depending on you know, some people they can smell things, or taste things, or hear something or feel something. I get it all. I get it all, and I never know which way I'm going to get Like with you, when I gave you that one symbol, I don't know why I got that it just saw it in my mind. But sometimes I can hear in my mind. So if you want to think of a song, you know, like we're a row your boat, you can hear it in your mind without actually singing it or hearing it in your ear. It's like that. Like we have a mind's eye, I also have a mind's ear. I can taste things sometimes, sometimes I can smell things. Sometimes I can fill things, and not just emotion, but certain things. So for example, if you said to me, I want to talk to my grandpa on my dad's side, I will think about my grandpa on my dad's side, and I'll see how I feel for a moment when I think of my grandpa then I feel how I feel about you, Joshua, And somehow I combine those energies and I know what your Grandpa's like. And then I often will get a visual as somebody already know. And when I get that visual of the person, I already know. I know that's what your grandpa is like, and I'll start picking up characteristics from that person, and that starts it, and then I'll start to get specifics, like I'll get a flash of you know, maybe a pocket watch or a flash of a knife or you know, something that belonged to the grandpa or something like that, and I'll say, hey, did he have a red pocket knife with a gouge on the side with your initials? You know? And usually when I do these rings, I don't even have somebody sitting in front of me. A lot of the time, I'm just doing it without them anywhere near me. All I knows their first name, so I know that if I'm able to give him information that's specific like that, it has to be for them because I wouldn't know. So that's how I know it's real. Then they do too.
Speaker 1: When we come back from this break, I'm going to ask her to explain to us more what happens in her mind when she has these experiences accessing the other side, these other realms. And then, of course when the conversation is over, I'm going to tell you how you can go and see this video that she shot. She was doing or reading live on the internet and then something really wild appeared and she sent it to me and my team and I analyzed it. We were impressed. Let's see what you think about this. That and more coming up after the break. I'm Joshua P. Warren. You're listening the Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network, and I will be right back. Welcome back to the final segment of this edition of Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. I am your host, Joshua P. Warren. And now here is the conclusion of my conversation with Miss Molly of Miss Molly knows dot com. Because of our day today experiences usually, when when you think of someone, you kind of see a picture of that person in your mind. But now when you are accessing someone who's passed over, is that still sort of an independent self contained personality, or is it more of a vague pattern of energy that you're accessing.
Speaker 4: It can be either. Sometimes there as clear as day, I can almost actually see them. Sometimes I've actually seen them standing in front of me. It doesn't happen too often that way, but on occasion I will get a really strong energy. I can actually see them with my eyes. Mostly though, I think it's just it just flows out. I don't know how to explain. It just flows out. I don't know where it's coming from. And usually I can't remember what I said. I can't remember what I said. It's just like I do it, and then later on they say, oh, you were so great. I'm like, what did I do? But I remember? That sounds funny, but it's true, And I don't look much different. I don't think when I do it, it's not like I look like I'm in a trance. But it definitely comes strom that way. I guess. Sometimes they even do automatic drawings. Sometimes I'll draw somebody. I don't see their face in my mind, but the Penell draw face.
Speaker 1: So what keeps you excited day? Today?
Speaker 4: I'm excited because honestly, every day I get a miracle. I'm not kidding. It could be as small as me finding a penny. But I'm at the point now where every day I go, Wow, my life is really magical. All these cool things happen every day. And I don't know if it's that there's more of them now or if it's because I notice it more, but I just love it. And when I help people and they say, you know, and you know, I hate to make people cry, but often when they're crying because they're happy they heard from somebody, they got a message they've been waiting for, or a confirmation that that person even still knows there, you know, is still around. It's huge. It just makes my heart feel so good to know people get to talk to people they thought they would never speak to again. There's nothing better than that, you know, nothing better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I bet. I have a strange piece of video footage that you recently sent me, and I'm granted, I'm going to tell everybody how to see it after the interview, but please tell us what happened in your own words.
Speaker 4: So I do a lot of lives on TikTok specifically, and we've had orbs show up quite a bit of my lives. It's not unusual and got had happened. I've recorded quite a few. But the other night, this is I think April second, I was doing recording and as alive, and as I was dealing some cards and talking, I sat with my eyes some white thing come up from the table where I was sitting, and then also in front of my eyes, this giant I get. I thought it was an order, but I'm now I'm going to say it with something else flew in front of me and flew around the room and I was watching it, and then by my arm too. There was a couple other little orbs floating around that were really small, but that one was gosh, it had to be at least the size of a bird. And you can see it. And people have sent me clips to where they stopped the video on those spots and you can see it. It's definitely not a bug or a bird. It's some kind of It looks honestly, I hate to see this word. It looks like a fairy. Yeah, it really looks like a fairy. But I don't know what the heck it is. But it's friendly and it was I've seen one like that before. I'm gonna be honesty. I had one like that a few months ago, but it was tiny, wasn't that large, but looked the same. It was doing the same type of movement. So yeah, it's pretty cool. I was. I couldn't believe it. I went back and watched it. I almost lost it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, later, when I tell everybody how to see this thing, I'll give some of our analysis as well, because when you first sent it to me, you know, I see everything you can imagine. People send me stuff from all over the world every day, right, I'm always thinking like, oh, this is gonna be a reflection or some dust. Sure, and as soon as I saw it, I was like, whoa, that is very interesting. So right, So no, that's that's fantastic. And I look forward to getting feedback from listeners after they watched that. So well, the clock, the clock has almost got us, if you can believe that. So please take as long as you'd like to tell us what you'd like to promote how listeners can learn more about you and your work.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, the easiest way to find me is I Miss Mollie Knows. That's my website, Miss Mollynos dot com. I'm Miss Mollynos on all of the social media TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, what else is their Instagram, Facebook, all of those, I'm on all of those, and YouTube especially is where you're going to see a lot of these great videos too. I do lives very frequently on TikTok, and as I mentioned, I will be coming out with that game metaphysicoply. I'm working on it, so if you want to jump onto any of my lives, you can watch as we're hashing out the details and working with the audience to make it work for everybody. And that's about it right now. Those are the biggest things going on, and of course you can always contact through my website once again, missmllynows dot com. That is the best way to contact me because unfortunately there's a lot of people kind of playing games with our profiles, So make sure that you go through my website so you're getting me and nobody else.
Speaker 1: And if you go to miss Mollianos dot com and click the about section, you'll find links at the bottom to social media like Facebook, TikTok, Instagram. So well, okay, miss Molly, this has been a fascinating conversation. I knew it would be, and I want to thank you for being such a great supporter of my work and this podcast and always participating in some offbeat experiments with me. And I have a feeling we'll be working together on many fun projects in the future, so we will keep in touch. I hope all the listeners will contact you for some insight, and I thank you for being my guest on this show.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you, And I just want to say no that you know and you're a big part of why I'm doing this, So thank you so much, josh I really appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Okay, how was that? And I'm telling you she is just as nice as she sounds in that interview. If you go to her website, Miss Mollynos dot com and you do contact her for any reason, make sure you tell her that you are a Strange Things listener who knows maybe she'll do something extra special for you. And once again, all her social media is there, so I know for a fact that she has a gift. Now, as I told you, she got some kind of wild anomaly in one of her recent videos that she sent to me. If you want to see this video, go to my website Joshuapwarren dot com. Click the link to the Curiosity Shop and scroll down until you see the words miss Molly. Now, when you click that, you will see this clip of her sitting there during one of her live streams, and pay attention to, first off, the area around her right elbow, because you'll start to see some anomaly appear there, and then it seems like it grows and then something larger. I don't know if it sweeps around her or what, but something larger, a big white and yes, it kind of looks like a ferry or something. It swoops out from behind her right shoulder and goes up and kind of dances a little bit and above her head. And she saw this with her naked eyes as well as on screen. And so when you're watching the recording, i'll give you a warning. She suddenly says an R rated word, so that may or may not be relevant. I don't know if you have kids around, but I can completely understand why this. She blurted out this word when she saw this thing flying around her. It's quite remarkable. And so as soon as I got it, I was like, uh, I'm not sure what the heck that was, but I just don't rely on my own opinion. I have a team of imaging pros that I send stuff like this to if I think they have potential. And I don't want to tell you who everybody is on the team, but it includes people like c Eric Scott, who has degrees and professional filmmaking and photography, and of course mister Mobius, who is you know, he's the mad scientist, the tech guy who does all kinds of behind the scenes work on analysis and his work for shows like Factor Faked. And so I send it off to a team and I get everybody's opinion, and this is the response that I sent back to Miss Molly. After everybody had looked at it, I said, Okay, here's the consensus. Everybody loves the video. If forced to play Devil's Advocate. It's possible that some of the fur from your chair came off and got caught in a random updraft, but there is no explanation as to why it would suddenly occur so dramatically at this point, especially since you had been sitting still in that same position, shuffling cards, et cetera for quite a while. Therefore, the official consensus is unexplained. And that's pretty darn good coming from my group of hard nosed experts, so we just aren't sure what tech we're looking at here. So go there yourself and see what you think again, Joshuapwarren dot com, go to the Curiosity Shop and scroll down. One more thing, I'll tell you. I recently shot video of me playing with a piece of UFO debris at my house in Las Vegas, putting it in an electrostatic field. Jason Sarachi came over. If you want to see that video, go to my Twitter feed joshuapwarren dot com. Just look up joshuapwarren dot com and Twitter, scroll down and you'll find that footage. Now it's time for the good Fortune tone. That's it for this edition of the show. Follow me on Twitter at Joshua P. Warren. Plus visit Joshua pwarren dot com to sign up for my free e newsletter to receive a free instant gift, and check out the cool stuff in the Curiosity Shop. All at Joshuapwarren dot com. I have a fun one lined up for you next time, I promise. So please tell all your friends to subscribe to this show and to always remember the Golden Rule. Thank you for listening. Thank you for your interest and support. Thank you for staying curious, and I will talk to you again soon. You've been listening to Strange Things on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com