Speaker 1: It's the best Bitch of the Week with Morgan two.
Speaker 2: She's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bones Show this week.
Speaker 3: What's up, everybody? Welcome to the Best Bits.
Speaker 4: I hope you are enjoying your weekend already this weekend on part one and part three, Amy joins me, so go check that out.
Speaker 5: It's kind of chaotic.
Speaker 4: We're on zoom because a lot is happening in life right now, and that's okay, but we still made best bits happen. So the reason you are here on part two is to catch up on the show, and there were some very funny moments this week, so let's get into it. Elizabeth Nichols stoped by the show. She has a new song out called I Got a New One. It's been going viral. Kelly Clarkson covered it and we talked to her all about what's been happening in her life for the past six or so months.
Speaker 2: Number seven. There we go on The Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 1: Now, Elizabeth Nichols, Elizabeth.
Speaker 6: Good to meet you. Finally, how you doing good? I was watching your tech talks and I think I wrote a message. I was like, hey, should come do the show.
Speaker 7: Right that's what happened.
Speaker 6: That's literally what it is. I haven't done that in forever, but one, I think your song is so catchy and so fun. And then two after that, I saw Kelly Clarkson sing it and when she was singing, I was like, I know that song, and it turns out it was the song that i'd seen you perform on TikTok. How did that happen? Did they tell you Kelly Clarkson was going to sing that on her show?
Speaker 7: Yeah? So I got a DM on Instagram like in January and someone was like, Hey, I work for the Kelly Clarkson Show. We want to use the song for the show. We're gonna send some releases, so you know, sign the papers and you know, I didn't think about it for six.
Speaker 6: Months and it was six months pre.
Speaker 7: It was six months pre wow. Yeah, and I thought, like, you know, it was like they're gonna play it during the credits or something. And I had no clue till my grandma talks to me and was like, I'm watching the Kelly Clarkson Show and she's singing her song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was so cool. It was wow. So how did she find it?
Speaker 7: She watches the Kelly Clarkson show.
Speaker 6: No, not your grandma, Kelly Clarkson like it's somebody like obviously and she did, did Kelly Clarkson? See I didn't her for you page Like, dude.
Speaker 7: Listen, you'll have to ask Kelly. I got no clue. I hope that's cool.
Speaker 6: That's really coo.
Speaker 7: I know it's crazy.
Speaker 6: I would have thought I was being scammed.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, it was like a fever dream.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's super cool. And then I would have thought it never was gonna happen. Once six months goes by, even three months goes by and it doesn't happen. And so what is it like for a song to go viral? Meaning you live it, so you're probably seeing it build over time. Did you put it out and it gets little traction? You do it again? Like what was the process before this song started to really even see some traction on just TikTok?
Speaker 7: Right, Initially the song had some tricktok traction, which was crazy.
Speaker 6: Was the first time you put it out?
Speaker 7: First? It was my first song I ever put out. No Way that was last song. It was crazy. I moved here to Nashville in August, put the song out in December, and.
Speaker 6: I know that never happens, right like that.
Speaker 8: I know. So December you put it out and then Kelly Clarkson's people are reaching out to you in January.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, that's great. I know it was crazy. It was a whirlwind. So I moved here for law school for school and put out the song dropped out in January. It's like, you know, Kelly DMS, I'm like, I'm dropping out.
Speaker 6: No song became successful and that inspired you to chase music and stop at least for now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, for now, I'm having fun.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's so cool. I have one hundred more questions. But would you mind playing the song for it?
Speaker 7: I can do that.
Speaker 6: Okay. So this song's great. I sing it all the time. I messed it up. My wife knows all the lyrics. I messed up a little bit. So this is Elizabeth Nichols and this is called I Got a New One, and e Lizabeth take it away.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm sorry. We can't post the live performance on the podcast, but if you go to our YouTube page you can watch it.
Speaker 6: There or maybe listen live. Okay, all right, now back to the podcast. So Jackson is the third dude. But Jackson's also the guy you wrote the song with, That is true. So was he like you gonna put my name in there?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: We like wrote the first chorus for Charlie and I was like, I want the sucond wanna be different.
Speaker 8: Na.
Speaker 7: We were like thinking, I'm like, well, your name's Jackson, Jackson Charlie. So you know, it was like a little nod to who I got to write it with. Was my first ever co write.
Speaker 6: So have you been writing music though you came from law school like you said, but have been writing music from Kentucky?
Speaker 7: I'm from Kentucky.
Speaker 11: Ye?
Speaker 6: So were you writing music at home?
Speaker 3: I was in.
Speaker 7: College in Oklahoma before I moved here, and I started writing music about a year before I moved here. So I was posting it on TikTok.
Speaker 6: And did you grow up around music?
Speaker 7: I grew up in church. I sang at church since I was born, and I was a writing major in undergrad in college. So like short stories.
Speaker 6: English pastor's kid, yeah.
Speaker 7: Grandkid and kid very generation.
Speaker 6: Do you have any brothers? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I have a little brother.
Speaker 6: Does he feel the pressure to be a pastor?
Speaker 7: Not at all. He's in a fratt uk so he's on.
Speaker 6: Fun what's your life like right now? Because again, it's you're starting to happen, and that's that's a kind of a weird process because it might feel like to the outside person that man, she's everywhere, but you're like, man, I'm just trying to get anywhere, and people are just starting to pay attention. I don't know what's life like every day?
Speaker 7: You know, we're just doing it. I write songs every day and I'm having fun. It's my life's completely changed over the past year, and it's such a blessing. I could have never imagined.
Speaker 6: Are you getting cooler? Co writes now that your song's popping off, like more people are wanted to write with you.
Speaker 7: I think that's kind of I love who I write with, and I love who I've been writing with, so it's it's all cool.
Speaker 6: I think you got to open for a little big town I did.
Speaker 7: That was really cool.
Speaker 6: So somebody just calls and says they'd love for you to come out and do a show or what.
Speaker 7: My agent, you know, called me said, do you want to open for a little big town? I said, Y book my ticket?
Speaker 6: Like what do your parents say when you say I think I'm gonna not do law school.
Speaker 7: That was a big one.
Speaker 6: And I'm going to do this absolutely unstable thing called music.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 7: Uh, My dad is the most supportive in the world. He was really excited for me, for me to be a lawyer because he wanted a free lawyer, and so he was really excited. But now he gets free concerts and he has a he has a printed off, uh calendar in his room, and he has every show that I'm playing for the next year written down and he's already bought his tickets for every single one. So yeah, they're very supportive. They're very excited. They're more excited than I am.
Speaker 6: How were they when you said I think I'm gonna quit school.
Speaker 7: Uh, it was a conversation, but it was it was a positive one. It was like, whatever I want to do, because I did my undergrad and I got my masters. I've done a lot of school.
Speaker 6: Dang.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I like school a lot.
Speaker 6: And you get your master's in what business administration? With the idea that you would use the corporate law that was a plan. Did you watch Karen read Trial?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: Maybe I will, But what was drawing you to corporate law?
Speaker 1: Oh? Did you watch suits? I like suits? Me too?
Speaker 6: Who have you met? That's been pretty cool.
Speaker 7: Oh, so many people. A little big town was really cool for me.
Speaker 6: They're really nice too.
Speaker 7: Oh they're so sweet. They're so sweet. There's so many people, even like my peers in country music. It's been so cool to kind of meet other people, people who were doing the thing and writing and so amazing, and it's just been a blessing. It's been a blessing.
Speaker 6: This song. Is this like the song that you guys are going out with? Whatever that means? I mean, is this like the single?
Speaker 7: This is on ap There's a few new ones, a few that are out, but this is definitely the emphasis right now with a few other focus tracks.
Speaker 6: So you're just going to see how they all stream and then possibly pick up It's it's super cool. It's super cool that you pivoted, because either you have to commit early or pivot hard. Those are your two options because you weren't going to be able to go to law school and then kind of do this.
Speaker 7: It was hard. I did one semester of like writing and doing school, and you know, I wanted to do both really bad because I loved law school. All my best friends are like five and mean, tough, lawyers, and it's like, if that's all I got out of law school, have a great it was worth it, well worth it.
Speaker 6: You can always go back to law school. Yeah. Yeah, you may not always get this heat that you're getting right now. Congratulations. The song is super catchy and so fun and yeah, I hope the best for you. Thank you and thanks for coming in. I literally just watched the video and wrote on wrote in our comment, hey you should come do the show. And then I know somebody that is part of her. I didn't realize that part of her operation. They were like, hey did you say? I said, yeah, should come up, and so we got her up, and so what's what's next? Like what you're going to go do some more shows? Like are you toring by yourself?
Speaker 7: I'm playing a few festivals this year. I'm excited to get new songs out and people to hear more. I'm going to put out a lot of music this year.
Speaker 6: And are you going to be resentful of I got a new one in like three months when all people want to hear Oh listen, okay, I love it.
Speaker 7: I give the people what they want.
Speaker 6: Good, Yeah, exactly what you don't.
Speaker 1: Want to hear me?
Speaker 11: Sing?
Speaker 12: It.
Speaker 6: I'll see at all they want. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Your whistles are pretty perfect, thank you.
Speaker 8: Not everybody you can whistle like that and you still look so pretty and cute whistling.
Speaker 1: I feel like I try to whistle and it gets awkward.
Speaker 6: That's a good point, because she does whistle well. But I also felt like I shouldn't watch her whistle for some reason, so I just lowered my head and didn't watch your whistle. Yeah, well she's yeah, have you always been a good whistler?
Speaker 1: It's a vibe. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I was like, well, it's just because you know, the choruses are different, and so I was like, well, I don't want to have a fourth man, Like, maybe I'll just whistle.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 8: I was waiting for him, though, I feel like maybe, Yeah, I'm okay with a party.
Speaker 7: Old version, old version, more off the record.
Speaker 6: And it's Elizabeth. Your last name is Nichols. It's not like one Elizabeth Nichols, like its first name because you're from the South, from Arkansas, so you know your two name first names. It's Elizabeth Nichols. That's me, got it, Elizabeth, Thank you for coming in. The song's awesome. I love it, and I wish you the best and can't wait to see how this EP does and hopefully we'll get you in again some time soon.
Speaker 7: Right, thanks so much.
Speaker 6: All right, her guitar is awesome too.
Speaker 1: It's very cute.
Speaker 6: We're all compliments here today. Yeah, yeah, there she is, Elizabeth Nichols. Everybody next Joe, Thank y'all.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, the lunchbox got in trouble for eating some food.
Speaker 5: YEP, it's the norm around here.
Speaker 3: He got in a little bit of trouble for.
Speaker 5: Eating food that was not his and some other things happened. Well, what's new. This happens about every couple months.
Speaker 6: Number six, there's a company that is like rented out part of our building, our office space. Have you seen them. It's not us, but they've rented out part of the office space because they're in talent, right, so yes, the reason why that red rope.
Speaker 10: Is, yeah, we've been we've been stanchioned off or something. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 6: It's not us. Somebody rented off the space and what I heard was for their people, they'd put out this big plate of food so they can get through the day. Have somebod to eat lunch boxes and bargess eating their food.
Speaker 1: Is that why the red rope was put up.
Speaker 10: I might have gotten no, no, might no not okay, I might have gone over there and there were some chicken sandwiches and they'd been sitting there for a while, and I was like, okay, they're obviously not going to eat them. So I opened the box, got a chicken sandwich, and then I got they had a fruit bowl. It was like strawberries, blueberries, pineapples, all cut up in a bowl. So I was putting them on the plate and that's when I got the tap on the shoulder. Excuse me, that's not for you. That's for the people in the conference room.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they don't even work here, like they've And I said, well, it's all out here.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, it's a special. It's for them only, it's not for everybody. Well why put it out there where everybody walks by and like it doesn't have a sign, It didn't say hey, do not touch this food.
Speaker 6: Do you think any food out is just yours in the building?
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, when it's just set out on a table and it's just like there and it's.
Speaker 6: Not just there It literally was right next to the conference room they rented. The whole space is rented.
Speaker 10: Well, yeah, but we walked right by there to go to the bathroom, and so.
Speaker 6: Cause we walked by it as ours, yeah, I.
Speaker 10: Figured that was breakfast or everybody in the building.
Speaker 6: All I heard. Nobody told you that. I know.
Speaker 10: But before we came in this building, all I heard about is all these catered meals.
Speaker 6: So I thought, oh, that that hasn't happened once since that's why I thought the catered meals bat the one time. And I was like, man, my stomach was, you know, a little bit hungry.
Speaker 1: Who was it that said it to me?
Speaker 8: I can't remember which one of the guys it was, but I was walking by and I wanted to run down the whole foods during a break, but I didn't think I had time. And I was like, oh, I'm starving, but there's not enough time. And somebody said there's food.
Speaker 6: I told you there's food, right. He was trying to suck at you.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I couldn't refer it was him, but he's owning up to it. So lunchwalk said there's food right there, and I said, I don't think that's for us.
Speaker 1: Why you thought that, because I think like normal, normal.
Speaker 6: Person and generally any food out we just it's not just ours because it's in our building.
Speaker 3: Right, people in.
Speaker 8: The conference room and I could see their logos everywhere.
Speaker 1: And then now and then now there's a red rope.
Speaker 9: Not only that, there were chips in the conference room that had a big signce that do not touch.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they did label those. Finally, did you touch? No?
Speaker 10: I didn't touch, but I went up to grab a bag and then I saw the signs that do not touch.
Speaker 6: So basically they have a bouncer with the red rope keeping lunchboxing away from their food.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 6: And then there's there's.
Speaker 10: A stampsion up. It's like, guys, what a stampsion?
Speaker 9: The red rope?
Speaker 6: I never heard that term.
Speaker 1: I think he knows from his clubbing days.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, club okay, And I was like, oh, why are they putting that up?
Speaker 6: They don't want us to go that way now?
Speaker 1: Now what's really embarrassing.
Speaker 6: Stand is like the thing you unclip and you can walk through.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 8: So then I just went to the bathroom and I went the long way around because I saw the red rope. And then I go to the bathroom and I see Lunchbox coming from that direction, and I said, did you not see the red rope? He's like, math it cares and I'm like, boy, he doesn't even It's just embarrassing because they're all in there having meetings and I know they're seeing him.
Speaker 10: So it's embarrassing that they stanching off the hallway, like, oh, you know what I mean, can't walk down this hallway?
Speaker 9: Ruined it for all of us.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's to deal with the green room by the way, Oh yeah, it's another thing. Who is it scuba? We tell me about the green room. By the green maybe that's locked. I think Lunchbox is upset about that. I said that he can't go eat all the guests free.
Speaker 10: You know, we finally have good snacks in.
Speaker 9: The green room.
Speaker 10: And I'm like, oh, we don't. It's for guests to come here. And I was like, good, I'm gonna go eat. It's that doors locked. Why are we locking the green room?
Speaker 6: Do you know why? The same reason they put up a stanchion.
Speaker 10: Dude, I don't understand, Like, what's the point they're having food If you can't eat it?
Speaker 6: The food's not for you? Do I work here, if it's for our guests, like we have.
Speaker 9: I got a new client, craven to do this, and you have gone in there and eating all food from previous clients, and there's something for anyone else.
Speaker 6: They come in here for his kids. He's feeding his children from our free takes all the food home and then feeds the whole family. Stupid.
Speaker 10: Like if I'm leaving and there's like three bags of cookies, you know, hey, I got three kids. Boom, here's a snack.
Speaker 6: That's not what that is.
Speaker 10: It's like snacks with dad. It's like from work. It's like it's a special tree with dad. Yes, I heard that lunchboxing.
Speaker 6: Right. Have lockers here too? Yes? No, no, but they like use them like high school all have.
Speaker 1: Them, but they use they use them.
Speaker 9: What are they put in there?
Speaker 6: They have? Yes, there's a chicken, sandwiches of cookies.
Speaker 10: I got snacks in there. I got clothes in there. I mean I got everything. It's a it's a locker. It's perfect that way. You don't have to bring yourself every day to work. You can just leave it here and go get it out of the locker.
Speaker 13: Right, it was explained to me. Grab these lockers everybody's gonna want one. Well, at the end of the day, nobody did. So there's four of us that are in this huge line of lockers, this place, this whole, this whole work.
Speaker 6: Environment is a disaster.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because of you.
Speaker 6: The food thing. They can't they can't even give us free food, honestly because of you, because you took it all home. Okay, I mean that's their.
Speaker 8: Fault, lunchbocks. Did you see our reception is seating that you can say I did.
Speaker 6: That's another thing. I'm like, Oh, the chicken sandwich.
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm asking did you Did you ask her about it?
Speaker 6: Though? No?
Speaker 8: Like, but surely what I'm picturing is they probably came in and they're like, hey, she probably welcomed them in, got them all set up, and she probably they probably said to her, help yourself to some breakfast. I'm just thinking you saw her doing it. Maybe that's why lunchbox saw.
Speaker 6: It was not why you know why I did it the same reason he's done it every time. Every day you make a great point, She's gonna give am ammunition. She had the chicken.
Speaker 10: Sandwich and the other day they had a panira spread out there, and guess who was eating it the reception, But she.
Speaker 6: Probably bring them in and help them do stuff.
Speaker 8: Thinks they invited her into that because she has helped You.
Speaker 6: Think he saw that and went well. By my deductive reasoning, I believe we all deserve a standwy no or lunchbox.
Speaker 9: Do you think she's the reason we have the stanchion out here?
Speaker 6: That could be?
Speaker 8: Like I want to know where this st engine came from, Like did those people bring it or did.
Speaker 9: We have about it?
Speaker 6: Do you think they know who you are?
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing for sure.
Speaker 6: I don't know why would they not.
Speaker 9: They're in our building right now, They're like there, it's the guy that wears the same hoodie every day.
Speaker 1: Wait, they're probably having some really professional meeting.
Speaker 8: But I kind of want to go over there and be like, excuse me, would any of you volunteer to come say if you know.
Speaker 6: This guy or not and bring him up like a police like you identify him and I think this guy.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two, Eddie is on the wheel of punishment. He didn't pay attention when a segment was happening. Not only was he just like kind of not paying attention. He repeated a whole segment that happened on the show a week prior. So he got on the wheel of punishment, and you're about to hear what he chooses as punishment because there was a choice in this particular punishment scenario number five.
Speaker 6: We're about to do the wheel of punishment and go through the options here for Eddie. Now you get punished if you weren't listening. And so this was the original story from June tenth.
Speaker 10: This story comes to us from the friendly skies above. There's a flight attendant on a flight from London to New York and it's supposed to be serving dinner and they can't find the flight attendant. They start searching the whole plane. Where's the flight attendant? He was in the bathroom naked, drinking all the mini bottles.
Speaker 6: Oh, sounds like they had a few mini bottles before he went into the That was June tenth. I hear June twentieth and Eddie bringing up a story on the show. There's a flight from going from San Francisco to London and everyone's on it, the flight attendants. They're about to serve the meals and they're like, where is this other flight attendant we haven't seen them. They just like I haven't seen him in like a few hours, and they finally find the flight attendant in the bathroom, butt naked, lunchwalks going lunchbox.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, hey, Eddie, thanks for paying attention to the show. That wheelhead like two weeks ago.
Speaker 6: That's will punishment. That's it. That's where we are.
Speaker 9: This is ridiculous. If I go to a doctor and get diagnoses for memory loss, will that count? Because I feel like you can even hear me listening. I wasn't not paying attention to het. I'm in there going like, oh, yeah, you.
Speaker 6: Know what, I'll give you thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: You could just be using filler words here, you hear you the.
Speaker 6: Judge is now listening thirty seconds ago.
Speaker 9: I believe that in the last like five years of my life, something has happened to where I'm losing my memory.
Speaker 6: It could go back to childhood trauma, something that.
Speaker 9: I tried to forget, but I'm I have a hard time remembering things. I love listening to this show. You guys entertained me every single day. It's one of my it's my favorite thing to sit right here and listen to all stories and I soak them in. But you know what, sometimes at the end of the day, I forget what I even listened to. It's not that I wasn't paying attention. I forget and I think.
Speaker 6: I reviewed your case. That's bull crap. I throw it out my old trauma.
Speaker 1: Like you could just say, Hey, we talk about a lot.
Speaker 8: Of things on this show. Sometimes it just escapes me. I mean, that's more believable than you going way back to like something in your childhood that maybe you may not remember. The flight attendant naked in the bathroom drinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, bull crap. So here's the option I'm gonna give you, because we do have the Wheel of Punishment, and then we can go through the we can go through them, or you can just play hot chipperlett Ooh. I kind of like that because all we can do is tomorrow the next day, we'll blindfold you. Have you picked a number, and we'll have four chips, see four, and then we'll just put one of the chips in your mouth. You have to eat it. Okay, how many of those will be hot? Though? Three?
Speaker 10: Four?
Speaker 6: Chance?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 9: I like that option, But can I hear the wheel first?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: No, no, So I got to.
Speaker 6: Decide now if I want to do the hot tipper. If you go to the wheel, your hot chipper let goes one and two. So if you go to the wheel and you say no, I don't want to do the wheel, and we go back to the chip, it's not fifty. So do you want to hear the will?
Speaker 9: Just give me two second? Let me think about this. I'm gonna go with hot chip roulette. So one four on four, let's go Hot chip roulette.
Speaker 6: Can I hold on thirty second?
Speaker 9: Why do we Why does he get to appeal?
Speaker 10: It sounds fine, go ahead because the wheel has I don't know how many spaces. He only has two free spaces. If you do the chip roulette, he has three free spaces only one punishment space. That seems absolutely unfair.
Speaker 6: He should have.
Speaker 10: One free space of the chip and three hot ones. I mean, if you're going by percentages.
Speaker 6: Well, the hot chip roulettees worse than anything else on the list. Is why, like, there's long term pain in that where it's not total long term I'm listening.
Speaker 1: I mean it hurts that lighter no space long.
Speaker 9: Term, Oh guys, that's terrible.
Speaker 6: Thing hurts you. The rest of the day.
Speaker 9: Amy, Remember the time.
Speaker 10: You says on this show, he loves spicy things.
Speaker 9: That's not true. I don't. I'm one Mexican that does not like spicy.
Speaker 6: I hear you, and I don't want to be somebody that doesn't bend. We'll do two of five. No, it's the same thing. No, it's not two of four. Fifty to fifty. One of four is not the same thing as two of five. One of four is twenty five percent, two of five is forty percent.
Speaker 1: You tell him, tell him.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 6: So first it was one of four. Yes, Now can we negotiate to one of three? Oh, that's that's deal. Deal, Okay, deal, So one of three chips is going to be hot?
Speaker 9: Love it?
Speaker 6: So now it's so there's lost seven percent. Yes, but but he went out thirteen percent. He actually made a bad deal.
Speaker 9: What you.
Speaker 6: Mathematically made a bad deal? And I took it and I'm running with it. Okay, we will play hot chip rolette tomorrow. There will be three chips. You'll pick one and blindly eat one of the chips, and we can give him no relief for at least fifteen seconds.
Speaker 9: What do you mean like mill nothing?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 10: Hey, and that's before he eats the whole.
Speaker 1: I can't co sign on to that. You don't. That's pain, that's pain and suffering. To not provide any pain and suffering.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fifteen seconds, remember Amy, almost when.
Speaker 3: I went through that.
Speaker 8: If I didn't have anything within fifteen minutes, I mean, y'all certainly didn't have it, right.
Speaker 6: Whant I give hi massage? And why was eating it?
Speaker 9: Fifteen minutes is a long time.
Speaker 6: I might not put cash in his pockets.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it's a long time, like he's going to be.
Speaker 6: About like five minutes of no relief. Deal. Why would you say that? You said fifteen minutes of no relief? I asked you fifty minutes.
Speaker 8: Yes, that's that's why I said, said.
Speaker 6: Fifteen seconds.
Speaker 9: Okay, fifteen seconds is great.
Speaker 6: You already agreed to five minutes. You agreed to that. He is terrible because I said the wrong thing, and you can have agreed.
Speaker 9: Do me off.
Speaker 6: Okay, you point it's fifteen minutes, that would be terrible. You're right, hell minutes good. You would think you're going okay, So how about five seconds, thirty seconds, fifteen thirty, fifteen seconds, twenty nine seconds.
Speaker 1: It's got thirty seconds, he can okay.
Speaker 6: Thirty seconds no relief, one for three yeah, okay, one minute, one for thirty and then one minute of no relief, four thirty minutes no relief, thirty minutes, one for fourth, no thirty seconds. Okay, it's going to be one for three and thirty seconds of no relief. Fine, okay, that's tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Fine, this is terrible.
Speaker 6: They still make that, you guys, I have no idea. We have to order it. So, oh well, let's they were banned for a while, just like you know.
Speaker 9: I hate to break it to you, but they could do overnight orders.
Speaker 6: Okay, well, let's get to ordering. I'll get online right now. That's what we'll try to do tomorrow. We can't do it tomorrow, We'll do it Friday, got it, okay, deal, all right? And you're good with this, I mean, not really my memory loss. You're taking advantage of another disease that I have. But okay, we're good with that. We feel good with him.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 4: Bobby had an acting opportunity for somebody on the show. And this is huge because there's a few of us on the show. That want to be actors. So he sets it up. Did somebody take the role? That's what we're about to find out now.
Speaker 6: Number four, who wants an acting role in the nine one to one Nashville show they're doing because I have a little lead here. Okay. So they have that show nine one one, and I think this is a spin off of that, and they've rented out this big building in town. It's they're using as a hub to do the production. But nine one one Nashville, So I got this. Nine one one Nashville will be filming scenes and they're looking for guys like, okay, do you mean did submit you? Yeah? Okay, nine one one nashvilleill be filming scenes at a mail strip clubs, looking for guys comfortable appear in a shop club scene featuring male dancers, reacting, cheering, and engaging its background patrons during your performance. Oh yeah, so you're acting? Oh man?
Speaker 1: What everything you've been preparing?
Speaker 6: What I've been preparing for? What do you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Every actor looks for the role to be stretched.
Speaker 6: The mountains. Yes they weren't gay and broke white mountains, but they played it. You have to go and do your version of broke Back Mountain and go to the Male Shop club and sit in there and let them dance around and on you lunch, walk and cheer.
Speaker 9: You have to cheer to think about this.
Speaker 6: You have ahead.
Speaker 9: You don't think the universe prepped you for this when you did the whole thunder down Under. Thing like this could be fated. You've already been in the audience at one of those.
Speaker 6: Because I have an end that will put you in the chair where they actually get on. You go.
Speaker 3: Lunch, But you have to do it.
Speaker 9: You're gonna be on TV.
Speaker 1: Don't tell us you act again.
Speaker 6: You might get typecast though that's the problem. I'm just saying, you know, because you really got in.
Speaker 10: You said I'm a good actor.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I mean, I'm so such a good actor.
Speaker 6: But saying no, it does bring power. It does. It does give you power. Sometimes you really wouldn't have to act here. This is yourself. You can't complain.
Speaker 10: I to act like I like it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, love it. They need somebody to act.
Speaker 9: They love it.
Speaker 6: The acting part like banana hammock and there we go. Man, I don't know if I can And it's like an eight hour shoot where you have to do it eight hours? Yeah, eight hours. Yeah, they probably have catering all that stuff, a lot of bananas.
Speaker 10: No oh man, yeah, oh this over my agent.
Speaker 6: And egg plants.
Speaker 9: Who's your agent?
Speaker 6: That's all catering is? Who? What? Who's your agent? What?
Speaker 10: Hugh Jackson Hughes?
Speaker 9: You forgot about him?
Speaker 6: Which is the name he made up? Because oh my gosh, I don't know if that's a good look for me. Okay, and people have to turn down looks all the time. Yeah, I don't know. So could you do an eight hour scene? As is the number one patron at a mail strip club. You'd be listened as patron number one.
Speaker 9: TV star.
Speaker 6: But it's an eight hour shoot and you have to be there all day.
Speaker 9: The whole country is going to see that.
Speaker 6: You don't have any lines, but you just have to enjoy.
Speaker 1: Can we also to appreciate that it's a show called nine to one one and he loves Oh.
Speaker 9: My god, that's another thing that's fate, that's fake.
Speaker 6: Straight actors who have played gay actors. Tom Hanks, he won an oscar Philadelphia, yep, because he played a gay lawyer with aids. Did a great dude, You can win it, but he didn't. You can win I guess not an Oscar, but he can win emmy.
Speaker 9: Yes, he did have to do whatever you're talking about, Sean Pin.
Speaker 6: Well, they're not asking you to do that, they're just they do.
Speaker 10: You understand that someone's like hotdog is going to be in my face?
Speaker 6: Well, that's again that's catering. All catering that day is going to be Banana's, Like, that's the hot dogs. Man, I don't know what to do here.
Speaker 10: What would you like, Bobby, Like, I think your career advice?
Speaker 6: What would you say?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 10: I think if sometimes turning down things is a good thing, right, yeah, it makes you harder to get pun intended.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 9: What about turning down a big opportunity?
Speaker 6: There are no lines here. It's just it's just enjoy. Enjoy like a dude on you what's in front of you.
Speaker 8: But like you meet directors, you meet producers, they remember you for future projects.
Speaker 6: I'm going to use the pictures of this on every post now. I mean I think I'm to bow out. Man, what not just say no because you haven't taken it?
Speaker 10: So I mean, I mean I'm taking it because you were like if you want me to nominate you. At the very beginning of this, I said yes, but then I didn't know the role. So now I need to back out.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed.
Speaker 9: Munchbox. Don't be don't do this, dude, He says, no.
Speaker 1: You're texting your contact.
Speaker 6: I said yes. He says no, this is.
Speaker 1: As simple as he could say.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 6: No, I mean it's as simple as I can't. I don't think I can do that. This is your morals will be felling scenes in a mouse strip club. Casting is looking for guys comfortable appearing in a strip club scene featuring male dancers, reacting and engaging his background patrons during your performance. Could even be patron one, Oh.
Speaker 1: My god, one, not even two, not three.
Speaker 6: Like right in the chair.
Speaker 9: That's huge.
Speaker 6: No, see, I can't like then I had to go to my friends and my family and know you're acting. But I did say no, okay, thank you. He just turned down a roll.
Speaker 9: Oh my goodness, No, No.
Speaker 6: It's you turned down a roll, right right.
Speaker 10: I'm still looking for roles, but sometimes the roles aren't. You can't take every role that's given to you.
Speaker 6: What about any What do you mean you should take any role that's given to you if.
Speaker 10: You no, you just told me I shouldn't take it.
Speaker 6: No, no, I said I would use the picture a lot.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, I'm gonna have to. I mean, Nashville nine one one. If you need me in something else, you know, you have my number.
Speaker 6: But no, they don't have your number. The head mind.
Speaker 10: Well that's what I mean, that's my you can my name is not Jackson Hughes.
Speaker 9: They're not going to call you back after this. Okay, there we go.
Speaker 6: He has said. No. How do we feel about that?
Speaker 8: Amy, I'm disappointed, although I guess if it was reversed and you were telling me you wanted me to go to a mail strip club and act excited as.
Speaker 6: A woman for acting and you wouldn't do that, I don't think.
Speaker 10: So what dance on you?
Speaker 8: I know?
Speaker 1: But I've got kids, I know.
Speaker 10: A yeah, so all that trash you just talked to me.
Speaker 1: I'm disappointed. You don't care about stuff like that, like if it was you would be there.
Speaker 6: I care about banana hammocks in my face, broke back lunchbox is not going to happen. Okay, then we'll move on.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan Number two.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of nine one one moments that have happened on our show, a lot with Lunchbox, sometimes with Eddie.
Speaker 3: Some other people have.
Speaker 4: Had other instances, but this particular one maybe the best ever nine one one situation that has happened. And thankfully I can say best ever because the person who had nine one one called for them is doing okay.
Speaker 2: Number three Eddy.
Speaker 6: Had to call nine one one. But this was a series. This was like somebody getting hurt really bad.
Speaker 9: No, this was so scary. Man. It was on Father's Day and my kids were outside playing football on the street. I was mowing the lawn. My wife was working on like some of the plants in the front yard, and one of our neighbors comes out.
Speaker 6: He's like, hey, boys, throw the ball, throw the ball.
Speaker 9: And I did not see it happen. I was head down looking at the yard and one of my son's like, Dad, turned the lawn mower off, turn the lawn more off, and he points to the street and the neighbor fell. He's like probably in the sixties. He fell. He hit his head on the curb. That was blood everywhere and he wasn't moving. So first thing I do is like call nine one one. I yelled at my wife call nine one one.
Speaker 6: I saved him.
Speaker 9: I'm the only adult there. So I ran to him and he was kind of like, oh, my head, my head. And I sat him up and guys, this is how my dad died. So I was not I was in like, we're not going to risk anything. We're getting an ambulance here quick, like, let's get him here. So we called out on one and I'm speaking to him like where are we right now? And he's like what, Like where are we? Cause I hear that scene in the movies right like, tell us where we're at. See if he's at where you are? He said, Nashville. I'm like that's good. And then he's like I need to lay down. And I was like in the movies they say, don't let him lay down. So I'm like, no, no, no, stay up, stay up.
Speaker 6: I'll let him go to sleep.
Speaker 9: Well, I figure he was wanting to lay down and I didn't want him to go to sleep or maybe the blood leave his head. I have no idea, dude, I'd never been in this situation.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So finally, hey, props to the fire department of the ambulance. They rolled up and I would say two minutes. Oh wow, that quick, that quick two minutes, and uh, I just got word like just yesterday that he is okay because I hadn't seen him. I don't really never normally see this neighbor. He's in his house, he never comes out and randomly he just wanted to play football with the boys. And so yeah, I found out he's okay. He did have a concussion. He might have a broken arm, because his sister who's with him now said that, yeah, like he can't move his left arm.
Speaker 6: Dang, that sucks. Is Oh are you a bit jealous? Lunchbocks? Yeah, man, that kind of makes me mad.
Speaker 9: Why does it make you mad?
Speaker 6: Because I like to.
Speaker 10: Call nine one one and I haven't been able to sing, Like situations around me have not presented themselves for nine one one, So you got to be in the action. But here's the thing. No, no, no, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Really, you didn't even do it. Your wife did it because I had to run to aid. But if Eddie said call nine one one, that's doing it now.
Speaker 10: That's not I don't yell call nine one one to someone. I pull out my own phone and call nine one one. And I'm on the scene, like I can do both at one time.
Speaker 1: Well, Eddie was mowing the yard.
Speaker 6: He doesn't have his phone in his pocket. But Eddie ten to the person. You don't ever run anything. I run to everybody. No, but you don't get to them to like hold them up and talk with them. Oh, yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: He did at the post office when you deliver the baby.
Speaker 6: That's a lie. I never called nine one one, and he didn't deliver a baby.
Speaker 10: I didn't deliver I held the lady's hand and they didn't call nine one one.
Speaker 6: And that story. We put him on a line detector and it came back not true.
Speaker 1: Those are not admissible in court.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Amy. This is not court, exactly, No exactly. It doesn't work as an argument that this is not court.
Speaker 9: And the fact that he's jealous is so dumb. And I would rather not have this happen.
Speaker 6: That's definitely okay, good question. Let's talk. Would you like for all that to happen to you? Yeah? Like, I mean, the guy's okay, right, if I hurt him, he's sore. Yeah, but you get to feel like a hero. Do you feel like a hero.
Speaker 9: A little bit?
Speaker 6: So you do little and I will tell you why it's so dumb because when he wanted to lay down and I said, don't do it.
Speaker 9: See my wife was on the phone says, uh, he's he wants to lay down, and she said no, don't let him do it. The dispatcher says, don't let him do it. I'm like, so I'm talking about.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that is freaky though, knowing that your dad experienced something like that and then you had to like rush over there, stay calm, and that you knew, Like I do think that you acted quick and are part of why he's doing okay, because what if he had laid down today?
Speaker 6: This might be the greatest nine one one you have our show, stop in the history. You lost your mind. I think we do three cheers for Freddie. Hip hooray, hip hooray, hip hooray.
Speaker 1: Did any way to make sure that he was okay before he talked about it?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: No, Well I guess so, yeah, that's what I would do.
Speaker 9: I can you imagine if he didn't go well, Like, I'm so moved by it.
Speaker 8: Stop.
Speaker 6: You know what, he's a jolly fellow. He's a jolly fellow, but he's a jolly nobody nobody can and I he.
Speaker 10: Hero?
Speaker 9: Wow, Wow, I'm not a hero, guys on that. I just did what I thought was the right thing to do.
Speaker 6: Wow, what about all the times I've done it? You haven't saved anybody like that? Are you kidding me? I mean.
Speaker 10: Was at the stop side and she was out of the car, saying, someone helped me, Someone helped me. I remember that one and I called nine one one and gave chase.
Speaker 6: To the car.
Speaker 1: But you wait, there's there's story.
Speaker 6: No, it's accurate. She was in the car. She was never caught the car. She was out of the car. You never got her.
Speaker 10: Did she get back in the car because the guy got out of the car, Because you're gonna get back in the car, right.
Speaker 6: Why didn't you jump out stop him and fight him? He got his hands down.
Speaker 10: I had my kids in the car, but you didn't do it?
Speaker 6: His point, and I.
Speaker 10: Followed him like through numerous we ran red light.
Speaker 6: You put lives at risk, including your kids running red lights and be a hero.
Speaker 10: Kept saying I'm like you guys, where are you guys? Where are you guys? And they're like, oh, we're coming, We're coming. I mean, I'm we're going past the Kroger. Right now, we're going past the McDonald's. And I mean I followed forever, but did you ever see No, the cops want me to back off right because they said, all right, we got the license light, we know where they live.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, no, no, no, how do you know they're going home? Man?
Speaker 9: Eddie, great job, thank you.
Speaker 6: Does that make you want to call nine one one more? No?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, I wouldn't. I'd rather not call nine one way. I don't want to be in that situation. But I will say that when the ambulance got there and everything, like, we were so involved in the situation with the man that like the paramedic looks is like, who's the parent of those kids? And I look back and all four of my kids are like staring, like with their face like, oh my gosh, what is happening. They're like somebody should go put those kids back in the house.
Speaker 6: I'm like, hey, I saw their dad be a hero.
Speaker 9: I mean I didn't think about that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what they saw. His kids almost died in a running red light. His argument back to him doing good with iran red lights my kids on the car. I mean, I was you had a great idea, and I think I've been a hero.
Speaker 8: Was there?
Speaker 6: But Eddie actually saved a guy's life? No, what about the guy at the time, I found a body in the street.
Speaker 9: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 6: No, that was the no no no, no no no O'Connell. No no, no, no, no no no. You guys may not remember this one.
Speaker 10: But man, I exited the highway and I took a right on the street and there was a what I thought was a trash bag in the middle of the road. And I was like, oh my gosh, oh no, that's that's a that's a dead body.
Speaker 6: And I blocked traf he found a dead body.
Speaker 1: I sort of remember, what's the.
Speaker 9: Movie stand by Me?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, I remember there being a trash bag.
Speaker 6: You always always guys bag.
Speaker 10: And I'll tell you. I can tell you the night and everything. I met Jimmy and Amy at neighbors who they were on my soccer team. We don't know who they are exactly.
Speaker 6: How did you save this guy's life?
Speaker 10: And I was driving and it was when Ray and I lived together, and I exited that road to the right, and there's a dead body in the road and people are just going around.
Speaker 6: It like driving because they don't think it's a dead body a trash bag.
Speaker 10: And then when I got up close, I saw the white sneakers and I was like, oh, that's a body. And I parked my car parallel and I called nine one one. I said, oh, there's a dead body. There's a dead body.
Speaker 6: In the road, okay, and how did you save him?
Speaker 10: And they're like, are you sure he's dead? Go up and touch it.
Speaker 6: I can you poke it with the stick, Sarah, No, I swear to you. They said, touch the body. And I got out.
Speaker 10: This is not a dumb story ahead And I got out and I was like, sir, sir, and I was like, he's dead.
Speaker 6: He's dead, and they're like, all right, help is on the way. And then he popped up and I'm like, oh my god, he's alive. And that's like Undertaker when he raises up and he just looks at me.
Speaker 10: And what's crazy is he had a togo bell cup that didn't spill like it was right next to him, but his little huffing can like it went rolling down the street high and I was like, dude, just sit down. The help is on the way, and he's like, and he got up and walked away, and then he went all the way down the street on the right side, crossover left, came back. He's like, hey man, you see where my can went? And went and grabbed it and ran off, and I saved his life. He would got hit by a car.
Speaker 1: I do remember this, y'all. You don't because right lived with him.
Speaker 3: I remember this.
Speaker 6: My wife at the time. Yeah, I confirmed its true story. Yeah, I hear you.
Speaker 9: You get a different wife at the time.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, at the time.
Speaker 6: I still think Eddie wins because he called down one and they came department. That's good, that's good. You did good job.
Speaker 9: The good job.
Speaker 6: I saved his life.
Speaker 11: Cheers for me, horighty years ago, right to get out.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 5: For the first time ever, Bobby shotgunned.
Speaker 4: He's never had alcohol in his life, so he would never do a beer bong or shotgun of beer. So I brought in a liquid death and it was flavored, so you kind of get the carbonated effect of beer.
Speaker 5: And he shotgunned for the first time. I'm it was kind of a hot mess. The visual is great, so go check out our YouTube page number two.
Speaker 6: I've never shot gunn to beer. I've never drank a beer, but I'm about to shotgun something here, Morgan, what is that?
Speaker 5: Well, shotgunning a beer means you're gonna make this go down very quickly.
Speaker 6: Okay, but it's not a beer.
Speaker 1: It's a can of water.
Speaker 3: Right, we got you a can of water. It's liquid death. It looks like a beer. It's going to operate in the same capacity as a beer.
Speaker 6: Is it harder to shotgun water?
Speaker 9: Well, this is sparkling water.
Speaker 6: I've tried.
Speaker 8: It's only been beer, so I'm not well, beer's carbonated. Yeah, this is pretty much as close as you could get.
Speaker 6: So. Some athletes are born really athletic and they developed little skills around it. Some are born not as athletic, and they, you know, developed how to play the game.
Speaker 1: They strategy, strength, tenacity.
Speaker 6: Are some people just born great shotgunners? And some they learn to do it?
Speaker 1: And no, I think you learned? Are given like a special throat?
Speaker 6: Have I been given? I guess you'll never know until you're what's the key to shot? You goutty something?
Speaker 3: You're gonna open up your throat.
Speaker 6: See, and it just has to go right down.
Speaker 5: That's the key really, Like you open your mouth, open your throat, and it goes down.
Speaker 6: But if I open my throat, like my mouth's open right now? Ah yeah, do I How do I open my throat?
Speaker 5: You kind of feel that way back.
Speaker 4: It's like antraction kind of in the back of your throat. You can kind of tell when you stop something from going down. You're gonna try and not.
Speaker 6: Sea myself basically a little bit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you made because it's your first time, I'm feeling it's gonna.
Speaker 8: Be a lot of Okay, I know exactly. You need to be able to really open up the orophinix.
Speaker 1: What is that that's the back of the throat.
Speaker 6: Way to stretch this?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: So do I pop the lid or do I do? Like when do I see ray or somebody and they stab it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna stab it.
Speaker 4: Well, we just need to grab a key and we're gonna stab right here and then you will pop the top.
Speaker 6: So can you key it for me?
Speaker 3: Then yeah, we can get it.
Speaker 6: Okay, you have a yeah, keys, So I'm gonna walk over to the stage. You popped the top even after you keep it. Yes, yes, that's how the shoot that helps you shoot it down your throat.
Speaker 1: I'm a little worried though I've never popped the car.
Speaker 6: I pop it on the stage. Okay, So do I need to be with you when you pop it? Because I'm gonna do it on the stage.
Speaker 9: Yes, you gotta do it quick because it come a.
Speaker 6: Second now on the stage. Oh it's going you already?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's alright, that's all right. Okay, okay, so that was like the initial and now she do you need to even open the top?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 9: Yes, you do.
Speaker 6: I'm like a twelve year old. You guys are teaching a shotgunna beer.
Speaker 9: Hey you're just so you know you're gonna drink out of that keyhole not the top.
Speaker 6: Yeah okay, I thought that. Okay, otherwise, but all jump out of the bottom. Are you okay?
Speaker 10: Getting it all over your clothes?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: I have to, it's gonna get on my clothes. I got a feeling that.
Speaker 10: You're gonna have a lot of spillage a different shirt.
Speaker 6: How do you think he's gonna do?
Speaker 9: I don't know, is the first time.
Speaker 6: Let's see, Okay, I'm saying, how long did it take to normally do this?
Speaker 3: Okay, tilts it? Wait, don't tilt it. Don't tilt it.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna need to like you're gonna put your mouth on this before you pop that, okay, and then as soon as your mouth is on it, you're gonna lean your head back and pop it.
Speaker 1: Let it smooth, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 6: You ready to go.
Speaker 9: Maybe some people are born party foul.
Speaker 6: I really do think some people are born with it. I don't think I swallowed it. No, I don't think you did. You didn't tilt the head back, and you didn't tilt the head back. It did not That is that common for the first time you guys do that? For that to happen?
Speaker 5: Yes, sure, so to learn skill, we might have to get you in a second.
Speaker 6: Try a little more on here, hold.
Speaker 3: On till your all the way back like a throw your head back.
Speaker 9: That's it, you go down.
Speaker 10: You have to swallow shipm What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 6: Head up? Swallowing, get your head Oh my gosh, oh god out.
Speaker 3: It is common if you need to throw out, are you okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did anybody time that?
Speaker 9: Na?
Speaker 6: Oh, there's still more in here. Time it's on the ground.
Speaker 10: There's nothing to chi.
Speaker 1: Some people shot.
Speaker 6: That's gonna hurt. That's gonna hurt.
Speaker 1: Three seconds and that's just water man.
Speaker 6: But I do feel like some people with it and you're not.
Speaker 9: Hey, the party already left.
Speaker 6: No, we nailed it. Yeah, we're going streaking. It's all over my face. So that wasn't good that. There was no part of that that was good.
Speaker 8: Not really know.
Speaker 10: You opened the can good, You popped the top, that was really good. The way you held it it was good.
Speaker 3: You didn't it throw your head back or open.
Speaker 10: Your throat any and you tilted it to the right, so it all came out the irregular hole and then oh that what happened?
Speaker 6: It came out?
Speaker 3: Yes, but also what was up?
Speaker 1: Like why why didn't you swallow?
Speaker 6: I don't know?
Speaker 9: Okay, I did you try? Did you try to?
Speaker 6: It burned?
Speaker 9: Yes? Yes?
Speaker 6: Burn it burned? Yeah. Okay, So I have to go back to my desk. That was unsuccessful, but I gave it's soaking wet up here, so we'll clean the stage off and we will come back. I get myself a holid p plus.
Speaker 3: Though try most of it is on the floor.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 6: Number two.
Speaker 4: Everyone can not stop talking about this fitness test this week. So I know we've done a few recently, but this was knees to feet. You would sit on your knees and from your knees jump to your feet. Couldn't use your hands or anything else kind of momentum. And some people on the show did really well, others not so much. And one may also resulted in an injury.
Speaker 6: Number one, so only eight percent of people can do this. Next fitness test, we tried the one where you sit down and in.
Speaker 9: Style Chris cross apple sauce.
Speaker 1: Woke or cross legged.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and from sitting there you can't use your hands and you have to just get up.
Speaker 9: That was tough.
Speaker 1: That was bad, man, And it wasn't hard at all.
Speaker 6: The next one is again only eight percent of people can do it. And here's me doing it at the house. And so you go from your knees and all you do you have to go from your knees, no using your hands, and you just have to hop up from your knees.
Speaker 1: Oh you do that looks more difficult than the.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, only eight percent of people can do it.
Speaker 9: Okay, that's tough.
Speaker 6: Oh, boy, and you did it no problem.
Speaker 1: That was first take.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was that first time. Yeah, it was easy.
Speaker 1: Or have you've been practicing?
Speaker 6: You can't really practice that because if you do your if you don't get it, you're gonna tear it.
Speaker 1: I guess you do those jump ups all the time.
Speaker 6: I mean that's not really Yeah, you can't really practice. That's what I thought when I saw you do it on that video. I'm like, man, how did you not rip every muscle on your legs? If they want to give it a run, I guess do you have on things? Okay?
Speaker 1: But their stretch you kind of.
Speaker 6: You want to go first? Sure, all right, hop on down. Somebody may have to catch her.
Speaker 9: Oh so she didn't fall back or forward? Is that is that kind of the risk?
Speaker 6: I don't know. I watch people online do it and they fall all over the place. I mean, if you guys need me to show you a can everything, He's already like, yeah, yeah, you can't hold them this.
Speaker 1: I already can tell Like, I don't think my body can do that.
Speaker 6: Like, sorry, now I'm your knees.
Speaker 1: I don't have the momentum, do you for fot?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: But he's he was straight up he was staying, like, yes, straight up.
Speaker 1: It seemed impossible.
Speaker 6: So you and now now you all want to defeat.
Speaker 9: How do you do that?
Speaker 6: Needs defeat?
Speaker 4: Go and go?
Speaker 6: Okay, you have to.
Speaker 9: I can't and sorry, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know you for me, my body has to go. You mean to count you down? Are you just waiting on you?
Speaker 2: I'm on my body?
Speaker 6: Okay, here she got She went on a body to tell her what to do. You talked, it doesn't matter, It doesn't matter. You can talk.
Speaker 9: Here we go.
Speaker 6: She's chin and she's waving her arms. There you go, Come on, come on, needs defeat, needs to she's here. No, Nope, she doesn't done it.
Speaker 9: Don't want Amy, she's really.
Speaker 6: Committed trying. She does look like she's skiing.
Speaker 9: Okay, said come on. She got nothing.
Speaker 6: She didn't even get off. She got like an inch came off the ground. Did your you give up? You don't have to do it? Go ahead.
Speaker 3: I didn't do it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, buce, for real, how do you do that?
Speaker 6: I don't understand it. I can get up and try it and pant get me try to do it?
Speaker 9: Yes, please, Amy, I think you should just throw in the towel.
Speaker 1: You just have muscle memory and I need to tap into it.
Speaker 9: Because Amy, that first one, you didn't even get off the ground.
Speaker 3: Let me see, I need a visual.
Speaker 6: So okay, down in the knees and so I just went for arms here and then wow, you literally jump with your knees.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, thank you for showing me.
Speaker 6: You had a little poppins too. Also have myself face my glasses. That's pretty impressive. Amy got one lad.
Speaker 1: Now, but look what I can do?
Speaker 6: What can you? And also you want to try again? Or no?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Because my left the lower lamar is now in pain.
Speaker 6: Okay, there she is, Amy, get try, lunchbox. Don't give a try?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, man, can you even stand on your knees, lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I can't even been down there. I think you might can get this one though. Man, he could not do the cross leg. Amy's injured. Okay, from your knees, arms swinging to your feet, go knees, defeat mees, defeat me? Are you okay?
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 6: Are you okay? He got one leg? You know, the like didn't even move you? Try what I know?
Speaker 10: I was concentrated and I got one leg up and I didn't think about the other one.
Speaker 9: Do we need an ambulance or okay?
Speaker 6: Oh, I was a handy, dude. I was almost a hammy. I felt that handy get tight when I did it too. These feet, dude again to me to be these defeat Yeah, you gotta get you gotta get pumped. Let's talk about wiped out again. Try looks good.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 1: It's not possible, guys.
Speaker 12: You try dude, burn Oh man, I gotta try this day.
Speaker 9: I think I broke it time off the stick.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I'm going to need to go to my car paracture. I'm not joking.
Speaker 6: Hold on, hold on, Nie, hold on, let's let's get into him. Salt we'll do.
Speaker 9: Eddie, just sit here.
Speaker 6: Hey, I got some odds. By the way, someone made odds for this. Okay, So what do you want to do is go from your knees to your feet, so your everybody's on your knees. Amy tried, she's hurting. Lunchbox tried, he's hurting.
Speaker 9: I'm still laughing at lunch Box.
Speaker 6: I got up, but I was able to prove it was it can be done. You're on your knees and you have to just jump using your knees laying on your feet now before you jump. I do have some odds here that a listener put up. Odds the bobby bone choke can do this. I did it on video, so I wasn't on But Morgan is the heavy favorite, the only one to complete it.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 6: Second up was lunch box didn't work, which he did not get. Amy was plus five hundred, meaning if you bet one hundred bucks, you win five hundred. Well you five to one. They didn't believe in you, but rightfully so because you didn't do it. Tri Foss true.
Speaker 9: Okay, does that mean I'm last?
Speaker 6: Eddie plus nine hundred? Wow? That means out with you nine to one. They think that if you bet one hundred bucks you can make nine hundred dollars. Guys, I'm the I'm the true underdog. You can make a lot of money off me.
Speaker 9: Right now?
Speaker 6: Are you readys to fee?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 6: Okay, you're allowed to run? Did you you can use your arms? Were you did you get that he's doing a hip Did you do a little hit hip motion when you jumped?
Speaker 9: I mean a little I mean all right, yeah, I mean I need everything.
Speaker 6: You have to have some sewer here your he goes.
Speaker 7: You're rich your.
Speaker 1: Money question, do y'all do this sort of thing with your trainer in my life?
Speaker 6: Wow? And it just s Morgan, you're up? Can you do it? Morgan can do it?
Speaker 8: Wow?
Speaker 7: I need to try.
Speaker 6: Amazing. Wow.
Speaker 9: It's almost like God lifted me up in there. That was crazy.
Speaker 6: Okay, Morgan, that needs do you get a little stretching, like, let me like do some some yoga? Okay, downward dog? There you go, pull a ham little cat cow.
Speaker 13: Okay.
Speaker 3: So you say like needs to feat That's.
Speaker 6: What I say.
Speaker 9: That's what it was good. It worked for me.
Speaker 6: Need you meet doing how this camera you gave lunch the camera to shoot video? Got? Okay? You can use your arms? Yep, yep, that's exactly it. Moment Ago needs defeat. I don't know you didn't You didn't. Was actually kind of cool. She's like leaned into it.
Speaker 2: That was because it works like jump instead of like rock backwards.
Speaker 6: Just jump. Oh yeah, you're getting so Amy?
Speaker 9: Do you want to try to lunchbox?
Speaker 6: Couldn't do it yet?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know we were the guinea pigs. Hurt yourself.
Speaker 1: No, I have to try one more time.
Speaker 6: Amy almost walked off with her headphone still in her ears. Well, you're holding your hip. You've already hurt yourself.
Speaker 9: What did she just I don't know what she said?
Speaker 6: Needs to feed? Here she goes, here, she goes, needs to feed, needs to feed, she's waving her arms.
Speaker 9: Whatever.
Speaker 1: Don't think, just do it, don't I overthink it. I overthink it.
Speaker 6: She's she's spasming right now.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, Amy, you don't even get off the ground.
Speaker 6: Amy, one leg moved and one one laid there in paralysis. Why what is that? Why you want to try it again because you're scared?
Speaker 12: No my back?
Speaker 6: Well, it's because you're get You don't have the confidence at least fall down like you're gonna commit.
Speaker 9: Maybe maybe.
Speaker 6: One. Yeah, she's shaking. You're shaking, you're trembling. Whenever you go back, your legs are to tremble.
Speaker 8: What with me?
Speaker 9: What is the what is the wrong that could be?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 11: You beat.
Speaker 10: It?
Speaker 6: Just doesn't It doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I really can't risk hurting my back anymore than I already have.
Speaker 6: Okay, wench Box, want to try it again, Amy and Lunchbox, they did not do it. That's okay, Scuba. Can you do it? I think I can. Yeah, I'll try here. I'll hold the mic for you.
Speaker 9: Remember Scuba could have been in the NBA.
Speaker 6: But but and he has huge feet.
Speaker 9: He's trying on.
Speaker 8: Mic.
Speaker 6: You can't do it in like three years to pick up my kids. Holy crap, last shot lunch box got a weird school to you.
Speaker 8: Guys.
Speaker 6: Hey, A wise man once said.
Speaker 1: What is it with our body?
Speaker 6: There's a lot of wrong with my body. I'll tell you that. Okay, So no lunch, no angel.
Speaker 9: That is so funny.
Speaker 6: Dude, again, he looks like he's getting tasted. Abby, Do you want to try it to know if you didn't, I don't want you to hurt yourself.
Speaker 3: I can try.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I saw your TikTok last night.
Speaker 1: I tried it.
Speaker 6: I couldn't do it, really, Yeah, do you want to give it a chance? You don't have to if you're not ready, If you're a babby, I can try. Let's just still trying it.
Speaker 1: I honestly tried like five times and I was getting really mad.
Speaker 6: You're not even trying. It's like it's getting I feel right.
Speaker 10: When he goes up, yes, somebody shoots him, hits my toes, but I can't get my heels.
Speaker 9: Hey, Lunchbox, try taking your shoes off for those that are listening. No, no, it looks like your shoes are getting trying to.
Speaker 6: Go what it is on your on your knees, up on your feet, Lunchbox, Namy could not get everybody else could so far. Abby, you really got fired up. Remember if you can get this over, lunchbox you now, Hey, you're his mama. You know what I'm saying. He's not even close to needs to feed Abby. Hold on, You're going the wrong way with your home and them. Abby's arms go up whenever she jumps. They need to go back and then yeah that's when you jump. Yeah, you're going opposite way. Go so close. Commit you can get it. You gave up. Come on, Abby, go Abby, get this okay, last chance.
Speaker 1: You have no idea how hard it is for those of us that can't do it mentally.
Speaker 6: No, okay, well you're close.
Speaker 1: She's closer.
Speaker 6: Hey, all you athletes, good job, thanks Abby, Lunchbox. You guys take a step back, all athletes, take a step forward. There we are good to see you.
Speaker 4: Go.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: That's it for me.
Speaker 4: Friends, Thank you for being here listening to Best Bits every weekend. Make sure you go subscribe on YouTube because you can see Bobby shotgunning water and our fitness challenge and easy Trivia. All kinds of stuff is up there at Bobby Bone Show and of course follow us on everything. If you want to check out something new this week, you can check out my podcast Take this personally. I had some of the residents at Abes Garden stop by and share their life stories. They're all seniors and eighty year olds and plus and it was just fun getting to hear the things that they enjoyed about their lives. So check that out if you have some time. And if this is where I leave you a great week. Bye everybody.
Speaker 2: That's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 1: Bob Show and follow at Webgirl Morgan
Speaker 2: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.