Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you. Thank you for listening to Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: One on two point seven Kiss FM. Every sort of a booty call. We recently started hearing about this foody calls squat with somebody meet him on it for the three meal, just for the yeah, just for the food, just for the moment to not have to pay the bill. Tiny met Robbie on Hinge. So Hinge has a special place in our heart. But the latest trend on Hinge is what sicny.
Speaker 3: A duty call And it's kind of like this Bob the Builder trend that's happening on Hinge right now. Women are turning to the dating app to get free handyman.
Speaker 1: Service, and look, I get it.
Speaker 3: It is it gets pricey to hire a handyman to come and fix a faucet or fix something in your house or build furniture. So instead of their usual dinner and drinks, they'll actually put on their profile. I am looking for someone, or I'm looking to be won over by someone who is handy, who is good with their hands, who can put together some furniture, who can build something, things like that, and that they shared that this their past matches not only helped assemble furniture, but even bought plants to spruce up their places and hung lamps or hung art. And it's a duty call you you assigned them duties.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: I want you to comment on this because you met Robbie old fashion way.
Speaker 3: How long did it take Robbie to do a duty for you?
Speaker 1: A long time into my house until like third date? Is that quick? What? But like I feel like I would never just put it out.
Speaker 4: There and say, hey, come help me. I don't don't even know the first thing he helped me handy in mind, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure he does.
Speaker 4: I'm sure there has to there had to have been something specifically, but it was.
Speaker 1: It was COVID.
Speaker 4: It was already like we were already in lockdown and I couldn't get someone to come and fix something under my seeing so that we already been dating for like five or six months.
Speaker 2: So you know, as an unmarried person on the show here, I just want to tell you that I am not I would not be a good respondent to the duty call.
Speaker 1: I'm not good at the duty I'm not great.
Speaker 2: I'm waiting, by the way, I get nervous when I try and make a drink and there's a date with me, like, you know, what's your drink and I have to like make the drink and I'm trying to talk and mix a drink for it's hard. I have a little bit of panic. So I'm not a duty call kind of guy. But you tell me when the logistics call trend comes, because I am logistics to the nines.
Speaker 1: We want planning.
Speaker 2: Do you want time? You want look logistics? I mean I should work for FedEx. I know logistics like ups and FedEx.
Speaker 1: That's in my hand.
Speaker 3: Everyone everyone has their qualities, and everyone has their person that will match perfectly with them.
Speaker 2: You don't find it attractive that a guy can make things happen, plan things organize, and yeah, thank you siicity.
Speaker 3: But bonus points if you can also build stuff with your hands.
Speaker 1: Let's leave the dating apps to finding love.
Speaker 4: Let's not keep using them to build furniture, get free meals, like, let's let the dating apps be what they're supposed to be.
Speaker 3: So a sociologist says that this trend taps into a shift after the pandemic. People now value utility and action over just small talk. It's a way for guys to impress with their I don't know.
Speaker 1: With your skills.
Speaker 3: What skills they got real world problem solve solving skills.
Speaker 1: I got that. I can work out logistics.
Speaker 2: I can if you need planning, I could be your guy.
Speaker 3: I think if a guy came and like did something for you, Yes, if you're using them, that's one thing, But if you're actually genuinely trying to get to know them and they're doing a task for you, it's kind of hot.
Speaker 4: Like did you imagine a first date somebody saying, what do you want to do? Can you come over here and fix my coffee table? Leg and they'll go grab a drink hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not mad at it. I've never imagined saying I'm not mad at it. Well, you don't have to imagine anything anymore. You're Marid forever. Yeah, you're done, So lay off of them. Are you owing?
Speaker 3: It's no, it's like cue, oh okay, I thought you were like sad that you're not in a date any No.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: But yeah, there's warnings that, like you're letting strangers into your house, so maybe don't do that.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming.
Speaker 2: So apparently we have moved on from just these, uh, those predictable You call them golden Retriever boyfriends? Right, right, sweet guys are golden Retriever boyfriends?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Always adoring you, giving you that weaponinery, what's the problem? I listen, this is I write this article, but I was intrigued by it.
Speaker 1: So now they're saying, what is the issue with golden retrievers? There's no issue? There is no issue.
Speaker 2: Is there any issue? No any issue with golden boyfriends in the back.
Speaker 3: Room, Maybe some would say it doesn't excite them enough to have a golden Retriever boyfriend.
Speaker 1: So that would be the issue. They're too sweet too, sure, you know, it was like the good guy never wins type of vibe. I don't believe that. I don't believe. I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: But if you're making me dig deep at why people would be against golden Retriever boyfriends.
Speaker 2: So now the new thing we're hearing about is the black Cat's boyfriend.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 3: So think about I'm going to put it into characters so that maybe this will help you out, like Conrad from the Summer I Turned Pretty, or Felix from Too Much, or even car Me from the Bear. Okay, so think these types of characters. These guys are not overly affectionate, They're not gushy. They're more moody, mysterious. They are emotionally intense. They show love and small but very like meaningful ways. Maybe they'll give you a quick glance or a rare compliment from time to time, And for some weird reason, it feels way more special when these dudes do stuff like this, and then overly romantic guys like Golden Retrievers. And I don't know what the science behind that in your head is, but I definitely have been there, like I have yearned for that affection when I was younger and I would date guys like this, and anytime they would give me some sort of positive I'd be like, oh, I feel so good, Which is such a crazy way to think when you put it in that way, you know, But it's the black cat, the black catboyfriend.
Speaker 2: Is it because the black cat boyfriend only says it when they mean it, and the Retriever doesn't.
Speaker 1: They just always say, don't know?
Speaker 2: Is it because the black cat boyfriend is less thoughtful and then thoughtful sometimes like so hot and cold?
Speaker 1: There's an addictiveness to it.
Speaker 3: It's almost like, uh, like, it's like a.
Speaker 1: Slow burn in the love.
Speaker 3: I don't understand less fireworks but deeper connections.
Speaker 1: What's confusing, Tanya. It's like the.
Speaker 4: People who were team Edward Colin in the Twilight Days, you know, like Jacob obviously loved her more.
Speaker 1: It's exactly that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's not go back to the shows in two thousand and four and where we were on both teams.
Speaker 3: That's why I brought up the summer term, but that's exactly same thing.
Speaker 4: It's Jeremiah like he's the Golden retriever, Conrad's the black Cat.
Speaker 1: So do these characters you refer two on TV?
Speaker 2: Are they created and then we as real people react or are they created because we as real people act black Cattie, I.
Speaker 3: Think real people act this way. I definitely have dated a black cat boyfriend before, and I thought and the whole time it was like I was competing for his affection or his love and I was yearning for it, like I wanted it more and that person would never give me it.
Speaker 1: But when he did, I felt like it was.
Speaker 3: So special because he wouldn't give it up so much not liking that, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yes, I doad Halloween cost No, I was just thinking about halloween costumes.
Speaker 1: Black cat boyfriend hot costume.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's actually a great costume.
Speaker 2: Very topical, easy to do. Angie, thank you for coming so as I understand it. Here, you saw your friend's husband flirting aggressively with somebody.
Speaker 5: Yep, exactly, and I'm more flirting.
Speaker 1: What do you mean details?
Speaker 5: Okay, So I I was out over the weekend at a party and I noticed this and it's just been stuck in my head ever since. Like, I saw my friend's husband. He was just like getting really close, clearly flirting, leaning and like touching her arm, was bringing her ear, like the kind of flirting you expect from somebody who is single, not married. I don't really know if it went any further than that, but all I know is that it did not sit right was me. And now I just can't stop thinking about it because I'm close friends with his wife. So like, what is my responsibility as a friend. Do I say something to her because I know it could break up her marriage? Or do I just stay out of it because it's not really my place.
Speaker 1: Mma. I'm marinating on this for a second.
Speaker 3: There's a way about it where you're gonna come and accuse him.
Speaker 1: But do you know who the woman was that he was?
Speaker 5: No, she was she was a rand like I've never seen her before. She was just a mutual friend, I guess.
Speaker 3: I mean maybe it's like casual like I saw your husband over the weekend and he was with some girl, Like, is that his friend?
Speaker 1: Or do you know her? That's it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think by telling her you're gonna necessarily ruin her marriage.
Speaker 1: Because then you leave it on her to go ask her husband, right.
Speaker 2: Like, Hey, it's gonna well, it's also gonna create you being pushed away because you're going to bring this up to your friend. Her husband's gonna be addressed by your friend, and now the couple might not want to hang out with you.
Speaker 1: Not the couple. The husband will start probably what if.
Speaker 2: He gets out of it? What if he's like are you why would she say that? When he makes some sort of starts gash, you're the bad person?
Speaker 1: Is not worth it?
Speaker 2: He may he may squirm out of it, and then she turns on you.
Speaker 1: But this is she alive, like she knows what she saw.
Speaker 3: Okay, well then you just if Robbie, we were somewhere and I saw Robbie canoodling with Mikayla. You heard her, and nobody told Tanya And it wasn't anything, but it was like but it was like.
Speaker 1: You know that he had his hand on her arm or whatever, and they were laughing about something.
Speaker 3: I would maybe say something to Tanya and be like, hey, your guy.
Speaker 1: Was like works here, that's weird. Well let's pretend that we didn't know him, Kayla.
Speaker 3: But I'm just saying, if you saw that and you didn't tell me, it is so mad, it's I would tell you, but I wouldn't be like, Robbie's cheating on you.
Speaker 2: I would just be like, if, excuse me, what if Robbie said, Darling, honey, Darling, I was putting neo sporin on her.
Speaker 1: She had a bite. Now what do you do? Why you the pop? You believe Robby? I mean, yes, you're right.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: This is Robbie's eyes like he's gonna hate me, and Tom's gonna forgive Robbie, and then now I can't hang out with.
Speaker 2: Him exactly, Angie bad. Iady to bring it up. Exercise and role playing.
Speaker 1: When you will play it really puts it in perspective. Born is that time your bug bites everything?
Speaker 3: You know what, Angie? How about like for me want shame on you? For me twice shame on me type of things. So like if he does it again, then then you say something.
Speaker 5: I'm an agreement. I vibe with that. I like that.
Speaker 2: We have a good conclusion. Good luck, Thanks for calling Angie. All right, we got a quote of the day here in a second. But it's Friday. It does not forget it's Friday.
Speaker 1: Wake up. The day is all day Friday.
Speaker 2: So adding this to foods, they say it can really help you live a little bit longer.
Speaker 1: And that is adding spice.
Speaker 2: Ooo. They said that people who ate spicy foods almost daily have fewer deaths from heart disease, cancer, and breathing issues in general. So if you eat the spice on a regular now, spice doesn't I used to eat a lot of spice.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work for me. Now it bothers me.
Speaker 2: There's ginger kind of spice like ginger fine, but other spices like hot spices of and arrow's hurt.
Speaker 3: I think your taste, but they're all out of whack. Why do you think that because you change your diet up so much and you go so extreme that like now you can't even have like some tabasco on your.
Speaker 2: This is what my best friend just told me. Really yeah, because I used to love all those sauces.
Speaker 1: What's your sauce called that? You guys Elchi lead though. See I used to travel with sauces like that.
Speaker 2: Those sauce you put them on eggs, you put them on potatoes, put them on fries.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, spice today's quoting on a Friday. The wrong people always teach the right lessons. That is basically what I was trying to tell you. If you Mincio's listening the wrong people.
Speaker 1: I'm teaching you a good lesson.
Speaker 2: Riley and Nelsegundo. Riley, good morning, Good morning. How are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing well.
Speaker 7: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm super good? Thank you for asking.
Speaker 2: So what I know is, uh, your family is mad at you for selling your baby's baby clothes.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 7: It's actually my my baby stroller that my family got me.
Speaker 1: Oh your family got it? Are you? Now? Why are they mass?
Speaker 7: My parents got us this really nice orbit baby stroller. Right when my daughter was born. We were kind of looking around for strollers and they went ahead and sprung for the Orbit one and we've used it for six years and with two children, we have used this stroller so well. And now my youngest is.
Speaker 5: Too old for it.
Speaker 7: So I when I hadn't sold it on Facebook marketplace, Right, that's what you do with these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are they mad at you for that?
Speaker 7: My parents are mad because they said I should have saved it for my baby sister, and I say, baby, she's my little sister. I just will never not call her baby sister. Okay, but he's old enough to date and get married, but she's not even in a relationship yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and why do you have to store this thing in your garage or your house for something that may or.
Speaker 7: May not happen exactly doesn't even have any prospects. So my sister's also mad at me. My parents are mad at me. My sister was apparently also expecting to get it, and no one told me any of this, so we'll know. Am I in the wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, you're whatever you want to do. You're a grown adult. You could do what you want with the stroller. It's yours, Like when you have it, it's given, it's yours.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, you gotta do that.
Speaker 2: You gotta play the step back card, step back family, step back things to be mad at.
Speaker 1: This is what we're upset about. When our blood boiled over this.
Speaker 2: There were so many are things that could get to us and waste our time and our energy and release cortisol.
Speaker 1: This should not be one of them. You got to play that card, I think, yeah, Or why don't you just let them store it? Well, it's too late now she sold it. Well.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know every time I go to Disneyland, I stop and I am blown away by the strollers.
Speaker 1: I mean the next some of them I didn't know. You know, they're like car companies make stroller I know, I like the parking for them.
Speaker 3: This orbit was just talking about the seat, like three sixties around.
Speaker 1: They they are amazing. Some of them are all tricked out, they really are. But you can also strollers.
Speaker 3: They also resale for a very good price, I know from experience. Riley and and you should not feel guilty about it at all, because you know what, that money that you made from that stroller is going right back to your kids.
Speaker 2: What's it Kelly blue book on that stroller's key?
Speaker 7: Oh I got five hundred dollars after using it for six years.
Speaker 1: You see, there you go.
Speaker 2: It's dying. It's better than the blue Book. All right, thank you Riley, Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Bye you after physics like a two thousand dollars stroller.
Speaker 1: If you get it with oh why I.
Speaker 3: Know, if you get it with like the car seat and the bassident and the whole hoopla for it, I'm telling you, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: They're all tricked out.
Speaker 2: Do you know that Kelly blue Book is the car thing when you're gonna sell resell car?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know why. That's why because I mentioned in time said she didn't know what it was.
Speaker 3: Oh I missed that. Yes, Kelly blue Book that's still around. That's still like, why is it? Who's Kelly?
Speaker 1: Use anybody?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, Kelly specifically had this book like this. It's like car.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to us, Ryan Seacrest. Here's Sey, Tanya and the back room altogether. For a second date update. Here's what we got guys from Marisa with one S. I remember for years I was spelling my dearest friend Michelle's name wrong one or two l's one.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, and you're spelling over two. Yeah, yeah, I mean the common way is too well, I think yeah. But finally she's like, you know, you spelled my name wrong. Oh good, embarrassing you spell my name wrong? For I still spell wrong? Yeah, you're still spelt wrong. I don't understand how. I think it's all corrected in his phone. Yeah. I think it's just the way I saved it the first time. I missed. I E at the end, and you just put E Susain.
Speaker 2: I like, I like this my nickname for you. You are so Cusaine, a csain in the membrane. All right, let's get to this. I've acid reflection from too much of coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, Marissa, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 2: So you are out there in the dating world, Sherman Oaks. He had a great first date with the guy. Then he blocked you on his phone. I got a hard block.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and you think you know why? Yeah, yeah, I'm pretty sure I know why. Just a little backstory. We actually met at the gym and I grabbed his water bottle. We both have like a Stanley cup that looks exactly the same, and I know it's pretty basic, right, but like he ran out to me and he was like, I think you have a water bottle and sure enough it had La King Spike sticker on it. And anyway, yeah, it was pretty funny and I liked him, but I was like, I'm not going to re and then I found him on bubble and I swept right and he we matched, you know. So like we went to Sherman Oak and we went to this place called Local Peasant.
Speaker 9: Have you been there?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's great and it was really romantic and we had a great conversation and then we ended up holding hands like on the walk and it was just like really magical. And anyway, so we're walking and I see the psychic and it's like when you know Sherman Oaks psychic or something, and I just thought it'd be funny.
Speaker 9: So I was like, you know, and he did the moment.
Speaker 8: I was like, let's do it, and he was like no, resistant and like no, no, no no, and I was like excited about it, and he was just like kind of like go at the flow, like first day, like you know what, Okay, fine, So we were laughing and we go in there and the psychic is like, you're going to get married, and we were all like what to the two of you? Yes, and I thought it was funny. He was freaked out, but like everything was different now for that. We walked back to my car and we didn't we were not holding hands and he did not give me good night.
Speaker 1: And I don't need to call him.
Speaker 2: I would be the same, like, it's not hurt. It's a psychic saying it, which would freak me out. No, it's not cool. You don't want to hear that right away.
Speaker 3: Or do you?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't think it was that much of a big deal.
Speaker 2: But why pursue this If the psychic said you're going to get married, he doesn't want it, like kind of game over, whish.
Speaker 1: I doesn't know if this is the reason exactly.
Speaker 2: It's for sure, guys, guys, please this is the reason. Also going to a psychic that would freak me out to.
Speaker 1: I mean that that was a bold move the restaurant to hey, let's stop in the psychic shop.
Speaker 3: But I like the spontaneity in it, like that is almost romantic and fun in its way.
Speaker 1: I'm out.
Speaker 5: I'm just telling you, like if you go get some frozen yoga or anything, but this, well that's place.
Speaker 8: But I just feel like, like it's not a big deal, like maybe we could get past it.
Speaker 1: Well, I can tell you how this is going to go. But we're gonna call him.
Speaker 2: You'll listen in, and he's gonna say he was freaked out that you want to go into a psychic store and then the whole marriage thing. That's my prediction. I have known to be wrong a lot, but as a dude who does date in this place, this is what I would think. All right, man Mercaes, Hold on one side, bottom of it, Okay, one of two point seven Kiss FM. It is a second date update. I'm predicting the outcome. I'm I'm Dallas Rain's forecasting the outcome. Hold on one second. And I do want to say that, like I appreciate the talent or gifts that psychics have.
Speaker 1: It's just not for me. Oh, I love it so much, you guys love it.
Speaker 2: I just don't really want to know, because if I'm told, then it's in my head.
Speaker 1: A psychic, a medium, all of that give it to me.
Speaker 2: I'd rather just play out. So that's why we're here. Marissa meets this dude. They go out in Sherman Oaks to dinner. Everything's going well to dinner, and then she says, oh, look there's a psychic shop. Let's go in and I'm guaranteeing he He's like, oh gosh, okay, So he goes in and then the psychic with her gift says, or his gift says, you guys are gonna get married. He drops her off, he blocks her. What do we need to ask? But she wants to know if that's the.
Speaker 1: Reason I'm gonna bet on this one. So Marissa, be very quiet.
Speaker 2: We're gonna put him on the phone and we're gonna hear what he has to say, but you just be very quiet.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second.
Speaker 2: Adrian, good morning, it's Ryan Seacrest. You're KIDSFM with us.
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: I'm okay? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm actually great.
Speaker 2: I do have a bit of acid reflex from drinking cold coffee, which is on I don't have ice coffee, but I did this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love ice coffee.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're calling about a woman that you met named Marissa. I believe you, guys water bottled and then matched on fumble bumble humble, and then you went out on a date.
Speaker 6: Okay, Yeah, did do you know her?
Speaker 1: Do you remember?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I mean, yeah, we matched on bumble.
Speaker 1: And that was a date.
Speaker 6: Well before I answered that, why am I on the radio talking about this?
Speaker 2: That would be the question I would ask as well, yeacause we happened to know that you met her and you guys went out and then you blocked her on your phone, and we were just curious as my be as to why you blocked her on the phone.
Speaker 1: Is there a reason for that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 6: Is she listening right now?
Speaker 1: If I said no, I'd be lying. So there you have it. I mean, she's here.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be mean or anything.
Speaker 1: But why did you break it off?
Speaker 2: What happened on that one date that we heard about that you blocked her after?
Speaker 1: For why?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, it's just a it's kind of kind of like weird to to talk about marriage on a first date.
Speaker 1: You know, I do agree, really, I mean.
Speaker 6: She's great, she's hot, she's super funny, but.
Speaker 1: You know, gets carried off by the marriage.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, But did she talk about.
Speaker 1: It or did a third party suggest that?
Speaker 6: Well, well, we went on the day, there was a psychic. We kind of went in there and and the psychic kind of said, you know, about marriage, and it was just just really weird to be talking about that all on a first date.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Adrian, that was what I thought, and that I understand. The only thing is, Marissa, before you respond to this, Adrian, I think the harsh block is a little a little aggressive, maybe just a whole like maybe a whole like, you know, it's so nice to meet you, but I think that this isn't going to end up anywhere. And you're lovely and I hope you find the right person you match with something like that.
Speaker 1: But Marissa, what's your response to this?
Speaker 8: Okay, Look, I know I freak you out. I know that was weird, and I agree. I just want to see if that maybe we can move past it and pretend like it never happened and just go out again.
Speaker 6: I mean, I don't know. I kind of appreciate that, you know, you're going through all this effort and everything to get a hold of me, but I mean, I really don't think that that that this is going to work out, And I mean I really kind of think like I should just go.
Speaker 9: I think it's just not a big deal, like, well, well what if we just I'm so sorry I did this, and I just wish it's never happened, you know. I, like I said, I think you're great and everything, but it's just a little too weird for me, and and I just don't think that this is something that's going to work out for us.
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, she just said you're too weird for like that.
Speaker 2: To cut it off, don't don't You don't want to convince somebody to date.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not your dude. It just sucks.
Speaker 8: I wish I never like went into the psychic.
Speaker 6: I mean, I'll be honest, I think I just I really got this is all just really crazy and just really weird for me. And it's just just to be honest, like none of this is my cup of tea, and having all this like air out on the radio, it's just it's just weird for me. And I just think it's a bit much. So I just I really think I gotta go.
Speaker 2: So Also, this psychic doesn't have a lot of credibility because she was wrong. And you guys are anonymous, I mean your marriage and here we are, So what kind of psychic information is that?
Speaker 1: Well? We never know, you never know, you might find their way back to each other, Adrian, thank you for coming on.
Speaker 2: Marissa, This is great news, closure, clarity, You'll find the person that you do not to do.
Speaker 1: Pitch yourself too, and that's what you want. Second date up there. Thank you both for coming on with us.
Speaker 5: Thank you, thank you, my good luck. Okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: Let's talk how about these cameras at the house? Sisany what do you know?
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a mix, Actually I do nest. I have the ring camera, so yeah, basically between Google Homes and Ring. So the one that we have in the front is our ring. And the other day we had a random stranger knock on our door and say, hey, I'm I'm doing construction down basically across the street in one of your neighbor's houses, and my car was hit. And he's like, I'm pretty sure it was one of I'm pretty sure it was one of your neighbors. And they're not like owning up to it basically or something like that. And so you wanted to see if I could look if we could check our ring footage to see if it captured the incident.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, ah, I actually speak to them. Were you there?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: And so I was just like you're outside or just through the mic. No I was outside.
Speaker 3: I was like speaking to him and like in person, and but in my head I was like, Okay, I'll check.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like kind of acted dumb and then I was like, we'll figure it out. Plus he didn't even know the exact day. He's like it could have been this date or this date.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, bro, I'm nervous about yeah, and drama like knocks on my door.
Speaker 1: I'm afraid if you could be of service to your neighbors, you should be of service to you.
Speaker 3: Now here's the kicker, Tanya rad What I wouldn't be of service to my neighbors. I would be throwing them under the bus. If there was an incident that was captured and if they were guilty.
Speaker 4: If your neighbors hit your other set across the street man neighbor, then they should be held accountable for their actions.
Speaker 1: One period is yelling on the yelling you are yelling.
Speaker 3: One is a neighbor, and one is the guy that's working construction. He doesn't live in the neighborhood. So my loyalty stands with my neighbor, nor should.
Speaker 1: Stand with them. Who is at fault? What happened.
Speaker 3: I don't know because it didn't capture it, and I'm so happy that it didn't because I don't want to be a part of it. What would you do if it captured it and it totally showed your neighbor was.
Speaker 1: At fault, I'd give them the footage.
Speaker 3: Then you're the neighbor on the block that ratted out your neighbor across the street.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because are these the good neighbors, the ones that are a little older.
Speaker 3: All my neighbors are fantastic. I love all my neighbors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't throw them on. No, I don't think so. My neighbors did it for me when I got hit.
Speaker 4: My car was parked on the street and in the middle of the night got hit by I assuming was a drunk driver.
Speaker 1: Tables or turned totally. The stranger was against you, and.
Speaker 4: They were neighbors, but they were up the street, maybe like twenty houses up, but all the houses in between our houses came running down, knock knock, knock.
Speaker 2: Can I asked you a question, how much footage do you actually watch of these cameras? Do you go back and just like watch strings of stuff or do you fast forward?
Speaker 1: Like how much do you see? Sometimes I do.
Speaker 3: Like it's if I had four notifications of people at my friend door, I'd be like, who was that? Oh that was Amazon, that was whoever? That was the kids getting home from school?
Speaker 6: Like what you know?
Speaker 1: It's like you kind of just see the little clips of it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, for me, normally, it's like a raccoon who came by the door. Yeah, you know it's a badger. So interesting here, Tony, you'd be more aggressive.
Speaker 1: No, I actually don't watch any footage like zero.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, you'd be more aggressive in the situation.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, yes, yes, because I have been.
Speaker 4: I have been the victim of it, and I was grateful to have neighbors that said you who look twenty doors up? Because that car is definitely the one that hate you.
Speaker 2: So do you think of Airbnb's differently now because of these indoor cameras?
Speaker 1: I do consider it, you do, right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: They allowed to are not allowed to. I don't know what the rules are, but I don't love it.
Speaker 4: When you signed those contracts for an airbnb, you really sign your life away.
Speaker 3: You sign any of those contracts, it reads anything, it's like sign sime thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm afraid to walk out of the bathroom get into the bed with you know, my normal is nothing. But I actually rented this, Funny, I rented this. I rented this house over the summer. And guess what they had as a feature of the bed a mirror. Yes, who puts a mirror above the bed and then rents the house?
Speaker 1: Freaky diaky people. Yeah, kind of liked it. Yeah, so you put it to youse. Good for you.
Speaker 2: I mean I woke up in the morning lonely and I just you know, looked at me like, okay, motivation to get out.
Speaker 1: Of bed's funny.
Speaker 2: But but just a question, like if a single guy who's single back there, I'm running out of options, Mikayla. If a guy went out with you, he came back to his place. Let's see, he has a house, right, and he had a mirror above his bed.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't, but you don't like that?
Speaker 10: No, like you mean right, yeah, I don't. He might want said, do you think like behind like his bed frame?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, on the ceiling.
Speaker 10: Oh okay, yeah, no, okay.
Speaker 1: That's behind the bed frame is like to do.
Speaker 3: But that's not so weird now, one would probably put a mirror on the ceiling so that it would.
Speaker 10: Capture I don't like for yeah, I would think that's weird.
Speaker 2: So a major streamer now recommending shows based on your astrological sign. Let's walk it down and then see what we think.
Speaker 3: Well, it's Netflix, and it's called your Zodiac watch List.
Speaker 1: It will be updated.
Speaker 3: Throughout the year to keep pace with the zodiac calendar and the few examples that we can pull from here, So let's start with Leo's Tubs soup. Basically confident, generous, and loyal. So their recommendations will include content like the Crown Emily in Paris.
Speaker 2: It's actually it's actually good your cancer cancer, It's like to cry a lot if you want that.
Speaker 3: Maybe Gilmore Girls and Georgia Grey's Anatomy. No, I love all those shows, but you're gonna also like the ones that they suggest for mine, which are competition shows like Squid Game, Love Is Blind, Building the Band.
Speaker 1: I'm an aris I love those two.
Speaker 3: This is Harry's rising interesting because for me, I know, I don't care for Squid Game, I don't care for Love Is Blind.
Speaker 1: You do sing out?
Speaker 3: I did watch Building the Band, and that was actually very good, Ryan Capricorns, Netflix, things that you should watch, Suits, Hostage Department Q.
Speaker 1: We're some relaxation R and R all those shows.
Speaker 3: Scorpios are a little bit more charismatic, seductive, mysterious, maybe Wednesday Untamed or you see. I've been pick and pool from.
Speaker 1: All of these Hostage I've not seen Hostage Intrigued Department. Somebody did recommend to me. I didn't get there yet. That's and you did love suits.
Speaker 2: I did, Okay, I did, But actually you're gonna find the shocking.
Speaker 1: I love this idea. I do too, but I feel like it's not spot on for mine. But you can. They'll give you suggestions for every sign. So it's also true.
Speaker 2: It's like just one more way to find something that's easier, because if you just search sarch search without some something some like.
Speaker 1: I need them to say top ten.
Speaker 2: I need them to say most one, otherwise I'll never find anything.
Speaker 1: I'll just I'm just.
Speaker 3: Getting used to the new algorithm of the new design that they did, because it took me a minute.
Speaker 1: Well, we have new presets on the iHeart radio app. It doesn't take long. I love that that one's easy, doesn't take long. Doesn't take long.
Speaker 2: Hello, Kelly, how are you doing well?
Speaker 1: Thank you? I understand you need some help from us.
Speaker 5: I really do well.
Speaker 1: Tanya is the best that advice. Go ahead, Tony, Oh, thank you so much. But what what is that's the issue?
Speaker 5: Okay, So basically I've grown I grew up near San Francisco, but I've been living here in LA for the last ten years, and in that time, I've traveled back home for all of my friends big events like weddings, bridle showers, baby showers, all of it. And now it's my turn because I'm getting married here in LA and not one of my friends from San Francisco are making the trip down. I think it feels like really unfair because I've always shown up for them, but when it comes to me, it really seems like they can't even be bothered. And like, I can really understand that traveling is a whole big ordeal. It's time money, and it was definitely my choice to go to their events, but this is the first time I've really asked for anything, and it feels really one sided. So now I'm just kind of torn about what I do, Like do I confront them, should I call them out? Or just accept that maybe I value these friendships more than they do.
Speaker 1: So how many friends are we talking about?
Speaker 5: I am about five?
Speaker 1: Wow, and you went to their weddings all five.
Speaker 5: I went to weddings, bridal showers, you know, baby those monas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, question just for you. Why would they all say no?
Speaker 5: I guess it's too much of a commitment. And since I'm last getting married, maybe they're like busy with their already happened marriages and babies.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not that far their flights like, no that happens.
Speaker 3: This is a clear sign that they are not your real friends.
Speaker 1: That's sad.
Speaker 2: Those sanity hear that, like she did all that for them, and five people will not show up for her on every company.
Speaker 3: So unless they're not showing up because of a work commitment or you know, having the baby, that's a different story. But if they're just literally RZP no because of inconvenience, then that's not a real friendship.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we move on. When is your wedding? It's in three months and where.
Speaker 5: Beverly Hills.
Speaker 2: Wow, so funny you mentioned that. So I got ordained for Tanyan Robbie's wedding.
Speaker 1: Have you heard. Oh, yes, of course, so I certified. He's trying to offer his services geographically. It makes sense for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's Easyany's protective at that. But let me know because.
Speaker 5: I I mean, I couldn't even imagine their faces if they saw you at our wedding date.
Speaker 1: What's the date?
Speaker 5: November seventeenth?
Speaker 2: All right, let me uh take a look at Tanya assistant. We'll talk about it. But I would love to, you know, send a video be there. I don't know, but if your five friends can't, that's not cool.
Speaker 5: I know. But if you could come, or if you could do something, that would be so cool. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: On it? On it? On it?
Speaker 2: Hey, here's the good news. I found no one. At least you found somebody.
Speaker 1: We're not at the end yet. Story is still evolving. Oh gosh, all right.
Speaker 4: Or maybe you have found someone but you just haven't made it.
Speaker 5: An invisible string.
Speaker 4: Yes, maybe there's an invisible string tying you to somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Okay, listen, thank you so much for calling. We appreciate your vulnerability with us. Honestly, it's not easy to talk about. But Kelly, we'll get your number. And uh we'll stay close.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, thanks for calling hang on, thanks five hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the day of the week is or the dates are, like what's happening, but I wouldn't mind dropping by or shooting a very long video about these awful friends. Dimitri help me with it. Come on, let's go one or two point seven Kiss FM. Let's go do it for us. We're going to roll out. I have a great weekend. I'll talk to you this weekend on American Top forty. We'll count down the forty bags songs of the USA as we do Saturday and Sunday, and then Monday we're back with the Ryans Roses Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Have a good one. Thanks for listening to on air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again Monday.