Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast. You look awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I got up super early to get ready for you today.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. Well, like you have to do anything, you always look hot.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you' all. How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I am in Florida right now. I have a flair for drama, don't we all. So I'm filming in the Everglades and I almost got alligator yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost my alligator.
Speaker 1: H huh. Well I slayed that bitch.
Speaker 2: So that's a very Everglades thing to do.
Speaker 1: Though, slay alligator.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you're in the Everglades and don't come across an alligator, then like think you.
Speaker 1: Weren't in the Everglades exactly. Yeah. I just offered it an apple. I told it to spit it in my mouth, and then we went on. That was so fun.
Speaker 2: That was iconic. Honestly, that was a really good time.
Speaker 3: Like even thinking back because it happened so long ago, but even like watching the clips back, I'm like, oh, yeah, that actually did happen.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. So we're talking about House of Villains season two. If anyone doesn't know, Candy muse, you're on it. God, you're good on it. Okay, So House of Villains. Yes, So I was asked to do an episode of House of Villains, and I was super excited. Now, mind you anyone that has seen this episode. I was given no backstory. They were just like, you're going to play the teacher and give them, you know, an assignment and they're competing. And I was like, all right, and I kind of just created a little sexy teacher. What was I dominatrix.
Speaker 3: Teacher, a dominatrix fanell sexy like detention teacher moment, but also like you can be the substitute, like very all in that world.
Speaker 1: You said sub Yes, So I don't even know if you guys know, but I like I improvised all that, Like I had no idea what was happening, but I loved that stuff. Yeah, you obviously you're great at that stuff. So the apple was that your idea or they gave you the apple?
Speaker 3: No, you know, right before we filmed going into the school, production was like, hey, we have an apple, And in my mind I thought, Okay, because we're competing, this apple could mean maybe I can save someone off of the hit list. So I was gonna say, Camilla, I don't know what it means. I was like, I'll got the apple, give it to me. And they were like, here's the apple. You'll know what to do with it when it's time. And I was like, oh God, that was it. But I was like, okay, So I was like, maybe this is an immunity apple. You know it's gonna be great, but it wasn't. It was much better than an immunity apple. So obviously when you were giving out the calling out our names, yes, attendance there. I haven't been in school in so long. Yeah, I was like, oh, this is the perfect time for the apple. Absolutely, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: And in my mind I'm always like it's always like a movie or something. In my head, I was like, oh, even though I wasn't competing, I'm like, is this a trick? Is the apple? Like thinking back to like fairy tales, fuck fairy tales like snow white? I was like, oh, is it a poisonous apple? And I'm not even a part of it, And I'm like putting myself in the in your world competing. But I was like, oh, so I'm I'm going to make Andy take a bite of it first to see if you'd be like no, no, no, no, because it was like something. And then I don't know, I think I just wanted to kiss you, so I'm like just spin in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think all the all the boys in the class were jealous.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect that date to walk into a high school and spin an apple and kiss story spelling, but it happened, and I think it made one of the more iconic moments.
Speaker 2: On How Civilians this season. I think people were.
Speaker 3: People first of all, when the clip went on line and people were going wild.
Speaker 2: Which I live for because I love iconic moments.
Speaker 3: And like, you know what Tory smelling is right here in her fucking seven inches seven inch for Sati heels, you know, just like looking the most delicious, Like why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: My gosh, I love that. You think I was wearing Forsauchi. They were like forty dollars heels from Dolls Killed. But you know, if you can wear it, fake it, Tea, you make it, and then when you make it, you still fake it. But yeah, that was all that was my outfit. Don't ask how I had that in my closet. I'll tell you later, but yeah, those heels.
Speaker 2: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you've really soft lipped by the way, but yeah that I was like when that happened, I was like, oh my gosh, did this because I'm a big fan And I was like, I didn't know who was going to be on the show. They didn't tell me either, right, so I'm like everyone's walking in. I'm like, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, and big fan of yours. I was like, so I had to have my like iconic moment with you, and oh, you know what's.
Speaker 3: So funny when we actually when we left the classroom production, they were so shocked. They were like, we did not know sorry was going to do that. And they were actually they who.
Speaker 1: Were say like, are you okay with it?
Speaker 3: So they were like but they were like, we don't even know if we can air that. And I literally I begged I sat production. I was like, you have to air it. If you don't air this, like, what is the point of us even being here? You have to air this, Like hello, hello.
Speaker 1: Why did they think they couldn't air it?
Speaker 3: I think, you know, the production gets a little worried with certain situations.
Speaker 2: But I was like, oh no, I'm okay for it. I'm down for it. We listen.
Speaker 3: I'm always gunn hold for the talent show, and then when it comes to making iconic moment, I'm always down for whatever it is that we're doing. And this is a moment that if y'all don't put in the episode, you're gonna regret.
Speaker 2: You have to put an.
Speaker 1: Episode for sure, so you know, I'm here lost in the Everglades. So I don't know the response online, but are people like freaking out about it?
Speaker 2: Oh? People were?
Speaker 1: Can we make it go viral? What can we do next?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I think we need to like up the Annie and maybe apples, you know, and people we're so shocked because they're obviously seeing me in this on this TV show, which is so different from Roupulse drag Race, which is so funny because I think you were one of like the first gift judges on like season one the rue Pul's Drag Race, so like it all becomes like.
Speaker 1: Fool I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's so interesting because it's so different the show from drag Race, and people are seeing me in a different light and seeing me have fun, and then they're literally and then they're like seeing me with these like huge like icons like obviously yourself, and they're just like whoa.
Speaker 2: So it gives people like shock value, but it's you.
Speaker 1: Are a huge icon, like are you kidding? We're lucky to be in their presence.
Speaker 3: But it's also like shock value and it gives people. I think nowadays it's hard to stand out with so much media being done us at one time, so it's kind of like, okay, like what can you make iconic and viral and big? And I think that that was the moment that people were not like on the show. And I'm telling you, I was waiting for it. I was like, Okay, I know on this certain episode this happens. I can't wait for it to happen. And then it finally happened, I'm like, yes, okay, I love it.
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert, Your apple did not save Kamila.
Speaker 2: No, unfortunately, Camilla.
Speaker 1: I really like her too.
Speaker 2: I love Kamila, my girl. She went home too soon that episode. Yeah, that sucked, but you.
Speaker 3: Know, at the end of the day, it is it's competition. Someone has to go home. I'm just gonna it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: I love my girl. Comina God, it wasn't me.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I know, I know, Okay, so I have a question. I mean, I know obviously I've seen RuPaul's drag Race, I've seen everything all Stars. I know all about you. But the interesting thing about House of Villains is I don't necessarily think the competitors. I don't think of them as villains, right right, right, So I know you're the producer, you like, just thro of the pod god, but I don't think of you as a villain when they approached you. Was that a question for you where You're like, well, I'm not a villain.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 3: Funny enough, I didn't watch season one of Half the Villains. My best friend actually watched it and he was like, I'm going on the show, and he hit up my management and.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and I was like, well, I don't really confident myself a villain.
Speaker 3: I consider myself an kind of character in the drag Race universe, but I don't know about a villain because I'm not a mean person. I just when I see, like there's seven cameras in front of me, like you have to get them something to work with. Right at the end of the day, the editing room, the stuff that makes it to the final cutting board is the iconic stuff.
Speaker 1: You're only as good as what you put in out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not a villain, but just given moments. So I remember when half the villains reached out, I was like, oh, how funny. My best friend was just saying I should go on the show. And I'm never going to turn down an opportunity to be on television, or at least a good opportunity. That is, because I've turned on a few more a few things. But you know, I was like, oh, the network and peacackan, yeah, we don't do it. So when I was doing the meetings where the network and production, you know, their whole promises of the show was it's not necessarily mean. We don't want mean spirited people. We don't want people to come to the house and be mean to production and be like real assholes. Right, you have fun bu the iconic characters you were on your original shows and just kind of you know, see what happens.
Speaker 2: You're living in a house.
Speaker 3: With nine other villains villains and you're doing these silly challenges and just because it's also kind of poking fun at television because there are these silly moments within the show, but we're not taking ourselves too serious because no one's actually being like a villain or mean. So to me, it was never a doubt that I was gonna go do the show. I was like, Okay, well, hust the villains, I'm gonna do it. Put it on the resume, thank you very much. And that's only because I knew that the premises of the show wasn't so like highlight how mean and evil we are, because that's not what it is at all. And I know that some people may think like, so I will say this to the people that get like contacted for season three. Absolutely do it. It's such a fun show. Like, I don't regret a single thing.
Speaker 1: It was one of those producers. If you hear that I'd like to be on season.
Speaker 2: Three, hey, I would have to hit a baby today. I'd be like, hey, toy selling season three, can you put it out there?
Speaker 1: Yes to the universe, Because I was thinking about this on the way to film that day, and I'm friends with Teresa, and yeah, I was just like house the feelins, Wow, that'd be so cool because it does flip what people think. Yeah, and I'm not just saying flip because she flips tables and I just said, Teresa, But I do love a good callback and bring it full circle. But I was just like, you know what, why can't we all be villains in our own fairy tale?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you know, I always say this when you watch back a TV show, a movie, a series, or whatever, the most iconic character and the most memorable one is a villain.
Speaker 2: We all love it, yes, sure, but the villain is the one you always remember.
Speaker 3: The villain is the one that gets to spin off and that gets the backstory in the movie. You know, we love the villains, and the show, the movie, whatever it is, would be so boring without a villain, you know.
Speaker 1: Correct, And they're always dressed the best. Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But I mean at the heart of it, I feel like we I don't know why I'm doing a deep dive into this. It is fascinating to me though, because I feel like in my new stage of my new life, because I'm going through a divorce and it's like Tory two point zero and you know, I'm like living my life for the first time at fifty one and trying to get away from how people perceide me. I'm like, I'm trying to redefine words that people. You know, words in the dictionary, they can have other meanings and it's not it's like take that word and flip it. And I think villain gets such like an archaic connotation when it's different because villains, I mean, we all have family trauma, we all have you know, and villains at the heart of it, and every fairy tale are always vulnerable. They always come around and there's always a reason they act out. Anyway, I'm so happy you're on this season. I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, It's so funny because I always say, you know, during my run on drag Ray specifically, there was a lot of words thrown at me, and what I did, I just took his words and made it into magic.
Speaker 2: You know, at the end of the day, you got me a bitch. Truck could be a bitch, but I am the bitch. You know. It's just about what you make of it. It's really life is what you're making it. The choice is.
Speaker 3: Yours, you know, and it's how you allow people to make you feel. And villain to me is just there's no bad word when it comes to villain. Villain to me just means iconic, memorable and yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: To me, I guess said I will have some villains again over five more times. It was so fun being on the show.
Speaker 3: And the fun part about the show is you get put in the house with these people that maybe in your mind you thought I would have we would have never crossed paths before, you know, and you gain and you gain these friendships and it really it's really incredible.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, have you I don't know if you can tell me this, but it's not saying anything. Have you stayed friends with anyone in the house that you met there?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Teresa, actually we She facetimes me a lot. And it's so funny because I'm like, you know, I used to watch The West growing up on housewives, and now we're like texting and stuff. So Safari, Camila, a lot of the people in the house New York. We we maintain. Although we may hate each other within the house, you know, we always say really, yeah, yeah, remember when you film, not what you saw on TV, because the edit it's always going to be different.
Speaker 2: So outside of the.
Speaker 3: House, we all we're all friends and we all love each other. And it's an experience that we all went through together, and it's an experience that only the ten of you know, and then the next ten on teaching three will know, and then the next ten on teas you know, you all have your own individual moments together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's we have really good friends.
Speaker 3: I didn't think I would necessarily have coming out of how Civilians, but it's turned into really, like, really beautiful friendships.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know, it's been incredible.
Speaker 1: I love what you just said, because you can't recreate like that makes me think. Sorry, I keep bringing it back to myself, but it is a podcast, so you can do whatever the fuck I want, right, I'm just kidding, you know, I'm not even like that. I'm trying to be Tory two point zero. That gives no fucks. But it's the same with nine O two one oh. People are like, that's a that's a cast within a circumstance that no one else. They can enjoy it from the outside, they can love it, hate it whatever they want, but they can never know the experience we had within and that bond that will always have because an experience will never have again and no one else will. So it's the same thing when you do any type of show, whether it's scripted unscripted. I mean, I'm sure you have that with drag Race too.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's the same thing, you know, specifically with drag Races because with drag Races, wear away for two months filming and in the House of Villains, it's a little bit easier because we're filming takes less than a.
Speaker 1: Month than you It was less than a month, okay.
Speaker 3: Less than a month, and you have your cell phones at nighttime, and you know, you kind of you still have connections to the outside world. With drag Race, you have no cell phone for two months straight and you're like secluded. So those people that you're filming with become your friends.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that your cell phones are gone on drag Race.
Speaker 2: What intense filming?
Speaker 3: You can't like When I first went to drag Race my original season, it was twenty twenties, it was like peak pandemic. It was like the first pandemic season that they were filming, and for two months, I had no contacts on the outside world. So it's like intense because they want they want dragons to become your world, right because you're filming the show, and you have to just remember this is the world you're filming, so no distractions outside of drag Race.
Speaker 2: So it's intense.
Speaker 3: So those people become your family and you and you then you realize when you need the show. Wow, we all went through this experience that no one else will understand. Even the viewers watching back, I'm not going to get what we went through, you know, because in reality, the viewers are watching forty five minutes to an hour edit and we're filming, specifically in the house of Vilage, we're filming twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: Because even when.
Speaker 3: I understand, there are cameras in the corners of the room, you know, they're always filming.
Speaker 2: So it's it's really an intense situation.
Speaker 3: But it's so fun like and it's so interesting how you forget that you're kind of like filming a show because the the hidden cameras become invisible to you.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. And not to go back to drag Race, what like for you, what was different about doing drag Race and Drag Race All Stars? Oh my god, Well, I mean I know it's so different, but like personally, yeah.
Speaker 3: Well personally I think that when I first did Drag Race, I kind of need the back ends of TV because I've done television before, and I also have had family, my Drag family members on Drags before, so I kind of need the secrets and stuff.
Speaker 2: So I didn't walk in blind to anything.
Speaker 1: I love your week so much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love my girl, but you know, I kind of well, when I got there, there was nothing.
Speaker 2: I wasn't surprised at anything. I wasn't shocked.
Speaker 3: So I when I my original season had a great time. The season aired, and within I think a year, I went back for All Stars, and that to me was just to show personal growth because at that point I had been touring and traveling the world, so I have learned and grown so much and met so many people, and so I said, Okay, I'm going to go back to All Stars and show them how much I've grown. And in reality, when I went back to All Stars, it wasn't really to proved adn't think I really was the same bitch that I was on my original season. Nonetheless, you know it was that was such a great experience in my life that I will always cherish, and I mean, Jagg is really califul to me to the career that I have to lay, so I will always cherish it. And you know, bout Paul has always said nothing but like amazing things to me. So I don't know, Drugs to me is just like this little like it doesn't matter how many TV shows and how many movies and things I do in my life, Jograce will always be like that very special.
Speaker 2: Like play where it began everything for me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I understand. And we have a special connection there because World of Wonder, yeah, which does drag Race obviously, is where I started my reality career with them very different Tori and Dean in Love and Tory and Dean home Sweet Hollywood. But yeah, Randy and Fenton are very special to me and family so and I've known Rue forever. So yeah, it's quite It's nice to come full.
Speaker 3: Yeah, It's so crazy how life works, you know, sometimes I don't. So I believe in the universe and whatever the power and energy is and things happen for certain reasons. So yeah, you know, I'm like, here we are. You know, we were both tired to World of Wonder and we've both been on drag Race and and you know we're both on House of Villains. We will you know, So yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what should we do next?
Speaker 3: We're gonna have to do a Toy and Candy take Hollywood as something.
Speaker 1: WHOA, So I love the comment that you made to bring a full circle again. My mom's name is Candy, Candy Candy.
Speaker 2: With a K.
Speaker 1: It really Oh my gosh, Torrian Candy take Hollywood because it would be the unexpected. They'd be like, oh my gosh, Tory and her mom are doing a show together, you and I.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Like we have we should talk to Randy and Fenton about this, that there's something here. I'm texting, yeah, text them after okay, because we got something special here. I feel it absolutely, Oh my god. And so right now, you're in New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, I was actually in Orlando visiting some friends. I just got back.
Speaker 3: Were close to me, Yeah, yes, yes, actually that was very close. I live in Brooklyn in my beautiful lost department.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So just enjoying my Actually after this.
Speaker 3: I have to go run to get ready because I just got invited to the Weekend premiere tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I saw online the one in LA and I was like so bummed because I was on Dancing with the Stars. This season and I got eliminated first and I was robbed anyway, but I'm not bitter. But yeah, I saw all of the cast of Dancing with the Stars. I got invited to the Wicked premiere, and I'm like, oh gosh, right, I mean, I couldn't have gone. Here's how life works. If by the stars this movie then I'm filming, which I'm super proud of and it's amazing experience so far called lost in the Everglades, I wouldn't have been able to do it. So the universe, you know, when one door closes, I don't know, you pray like some windows somewhere opens. If not, you smash it and jump out.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's just I always I always see things like, okay, if I couldn't make it to this, it's because I'm doing this project, so like it's fine, and usually I would never freak out about getting ready for a premiere.
Speaker 2: But you know, the theme is green and pink, and.
Speaker 1: I know, what are you wearing.
Speaker 3: I'm very easy finding green pink. So I have to go run around New York City today and figure it out. But I'm excited for it nonetheless, because you know, sometimes again bringing it back to like how drags have such a special base in my heart, these things are going to be possible without dragons put.
Speaker 2: Me in the map.
Speaker 3: And then, funny enough, the way how Civillaince actually found me was they went to a producer on Drag Race and asked, who do you think would be perfect for season two from the TV show? And because production loves me so much, because I'm very professional when it comes to working and and being professional to crew and cast and everyone.
Speaker 2: They had, they chose me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know again, it's just like all these things happening and now I'm the Wicked premiere tomorrow and it's it gon be incredible. But these things would have happened without being on all these shoulds and you know, yes, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, I mean that's so lovely you say that. But bitch like Drag Race didn't put you on the map, but give you the vehicle.
Speaker 3: And you put.
Speaker 1: Yourself on the map. I mean, you're outstanding, and you know what, it does speak a lot, and I well, I try to remind myself of this that kindness always pays off in the end, because I've always been very professional and people are like, oh, you know, back when I started, Oh, it's a producer's daughter and she's from Hollywood and she's going to be a bitch. And it wasn't an act. It's just who I am, and I believe in treating people well. I feel it comes back around.
Speaker 3: My best friend always tells me the same, because sometimes I can get in my head and I become a little like just like I check out sometimes I hate always like, remember you get more with honey than you do with vinegar. And I was like, that is so It's so true because there is no you can be a bitch and a diva. Oh you want, Sure, you can be that, but no one's gonna want to be around that. No one's gonna want to deal with that. No one's gonna wanna work with that, you know. And RuPaul actually always told me. She always say, you are so funny, you are so nice. Just remember it, just be nice and the like the world would open up for you, and.
Speaker 2: It really has. It's so true because I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 3: There were other queens that were put up for the part of Hasavillans and that were interviewed and put you know, NBCU and E were like, they they're not coming off as nice people, so we cannot work with them if they're not nice people, because they're going to like, they're not gonna be nice to production. And that's where I came in and hi, So you just have to just be kind, and not only just be kind because you want to get somewhere.
Speaker 2: Just be kind because what do you want someone to be kind to you?
Speaker 1: Yes, you know, it comes back around now. I can't get it out of my head. It's would you say you get more with honey than.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know, but I can wait. So we like redefining words and phrases. So honey just feels sticky to me, and vinegar reminds me of a douche, so we wait. So what what would be a different thing than honey and vinegar.
Speaker 2: Let's well, let's see what's.
Speaker 1: The modern version of like, sorry, I don't eat sugar. I don't need sweetener. I eat what's the healthy one?
Speaker 2: You can get more with?
Speaker 1: I don't eat it.
Speaker 3: The way I would do it because I've been on my health journey. You get more with coked zero they can do with the regular coke because one have no sugar and won't have all the sugar.
Speaker 1: Oh Okay, see, okay, here's where we're gonna have our first fight. Like, oh gosh, well, I mean it's not a fight, but we can agree to disagree. So I actually like diet coke. Well, my jam is diet doctor Pepper. So let me put it in reference to that Doctor Pepper. I know at this point in my life it's better to have the sugar than the fake stuff. It's bad for you, I know, but it's the flavor thing, and I'm very in the palette, like like tastes tasting stuff.
Speaker 2: You love, doctor Pepper.
Speaker 3: I don't drink a lot of anymore, I know, but I do love doctor Pepper. You love a coke and called zero specifically, they have these like miniature cans.
Speaker 1: Oh there many cans, yeah, because there about drinking it.
Speaker 2: They're like, oh I drank one, but it's like tiny and it's like zero callery. So like I practically drank water.
Speaker 1: But I don't feel guilty about drinking it. I feel guilty that I can't finish a whole can and then I just have like half empty cans. Okay, you know what, I don't feel guilty. I'm lying, and I don't lie. I don't feel guilty about either of those. I just think it's cuter. It's aesthetic only, But I love a mini can. I know it's not practical because if you really think about how much you're getting in it, you're paying more. The fuck it. They're so cute, They're like fucking adorable, and I'm all about them. I love the mini cans. Uh yeah, okay, so we have coke zero and we have coke hmm. Yeah, all right, yeah, I agree with that, but I still, and I'm sure you've gone through a lot of people you've worked with, it still riles me up a little bit that when you know someone isn't kind to the core, and yet you're like, oh, you know it's going to come back to them like karma, working situations, not professional like, and it doesn't catch up to them, and you're like, here, I am busting my ass and I'm kind as fuck, oh trust me, And I see other people getting ahead, then I'm like, you know what, why are you still getting ahead? You're not a nice person.
Speaker 3: There are multiple people in my field who I know are not the nicest or the kindest and get handed so much. And you know, I never compare my work to anyone else because I'm in my own lane and I'm doing my own thing. But I do work very hard, and sometimes I do when theer I'm like, well, how come certain things I don't get? But even though I'm working so hard and being so kind and yeah, but that's that's the trick of like Hollywood or honestly in life really where you just when you see things like that happen, you just have to like shun it out, like okay, Like, I'm not gonna compare myself because what's for you is for you, and what's for me is going to be for me, although I don't think you desire it HAPs of things you got, but that's new.
Speaker 1: It's more not comparing myself. I'm just like, I know you're not nice or creative or anything, but you're still getting ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah m hm m hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what what do they say? People like that get their just desserts at some point, at some point, Yeah, let the meat cake, but like a healthy one now, right, because.
Speaker 2: We're journey everyone on their healthy sho.
Speaker 1: I don't even like cake. Fuck cake, I'm not. I'm a savory person, not a sweet person.
Speaker 2: I don't. Yeah, I could be either.
Speaker 1: Like before your health journey.
Speaker 3: Right, well, oh my god, I I would my thing was everything.
Speaker 2: Everything was my thing that would be issue.
Speaker 3: And once, you know, a year ago, I said, okay, let me start our healthy journey. I do love picking on sour cantying every now and then, and I love wait, I love.
Speaker 1: Sour candy, and I don't like sweets with my jam Like yesterday and said, they were like, if you could have anything right now, can we get you something. I was like, I don't like to ask for anything, but if you can get me any kind of sour candy like sour patch kids.
Speaker 2: Like, I love me sour skittles because oh.
Speaker 1: My god, they're so good and the point where your tongue just goes numb and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, oh it's so good.
Speaker 1: Wait I go. So I go online Amazon and I research like sour I order wild sour stuff because I've done this to my kids now too, and they love sour stuff too. And we will find my mouse watering thinking about this. There's like sour, like sour death candy, like the most sour thing in the world.
Speaker 2: I love start candy. I think sar candy is amazing.
Speaker 1: We'll have to sh are those, okay, every now and then.
Speaker 2: But now I'm just we can do a.
Speaker 1: Travel food show, I mean, but not like a food show where we travel the world looking for the most sour candy.
Speaker 2: That hello, whoa we go that there is the idea of.
Speaker 1: I'm an idea person. Okay, let's stick together. There's a few few of us out there. I'm gonna be trolling Instagram to see what you wore to the Wicked premiere.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to go figure that out today and hopefully Amazon Prime comes in quickly.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh wait, when is it tomorrow?
Speaker 2: So tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You like a good challenge. I know you do. So there's something fun about like how fast can I get it here? Will it come in time? Will I have to run out? If not?
Speaker 2: I have this theory that life loves see me stress because the emails happened here in New York, let's say two months ago, and.
Speaker 3: This year because VMAs it's viacom and HOS NBCU. You know, I wasn't granted red carpet. You know, there's all these matters that network matters and stuff. Okay, I won't do red carpet or whatever. It's something in me was just like, but I just know. I know, last minute, I'm going to get an email about the Vmail's red carpet. The day of the VMAs, at eleven in the morning, I got an email for a four pm arrival at a red carpet, and I was just like, Okay, I have about three hours to get ready for a red carpet.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. I did it. I did it.
Speaker 1: Of course you did, and you thrived because creatives like us thrive under chaos. That is right, happy chaos. But like, doesn't it give you like energy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no it does because then I'm I have a challenge and I'm going to fulfill it because at the end of the day, I want to feel fulfilled like, oh I did that.
Speaker 2: That was amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh, I love that story. Okay, well, you can really test yourself and not even do it prime. You could just be like we'll see you arrives Amazon. Oh my god. Amazon is like a life saver. And I have this thing like I love when people are like, oh my god, I love what you're wearing, because I think they expect that I'm going to say some like big designer, and I'm always like Amazon, Oh my, you know, or like I don't know, I'm like so proud of it.
Speaker 3: Oh always, always, I'm very I wear a lot of my local designers, or I wear a lot of stuff I find online or that I have within my archive and closet and stuff.
Speaker 2: Because although I'm sure I can reach.
Speaker 3: Out to the stylists and get the latest on these, no, people don't realize. I'm like, these things are very you know, I'm as pop star. These these pulling pulling, these vintage and amazing looks are very expensive. And I'm a firm believer that is, you can make it look good, then you can really wear anything. Because I can give you a white T shirt and you can wear the white T shirt or you can style it to your liking and you can be the most amazing.
Speaker 1: Together, I'm even more in love with you now. I concur my friend. I agree. Yeah, Like when they start on me for something, I was doing something and they had reference. I love a good mood board and Pinterests. I don't care. Pinterest is my best friend, even though I have some like crazy dark shit on there, but and fun stuff. But they were like the reference for this character, and we're gonna style it this way, and it was pictures of Jennifer Aniston, and I was like, listen, mad respect for Jennifer Aniston. Great actress, really nice person, amazing career. I don't think her styles very what's the word I'm looking for. Stil's in nulla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fair cross paths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she can walk into any she looks good in anything. But I've always wanted her to take chances. Yeah, and I haven't seen that yet. So yeah, so you tell me a white T shirt. I'm pretty certain I know how Jennifer Anison would wear that white tea shirt. She'll look hot as fuck, but I know. But like, you give us a white T shirt, we're gonna fucking slay in DIY and fucking own it absolutely. Okay, So we'll have a white T shirt contest. We have so many things we could do. Okay, I'll let you go so you can get ready. I love this conversation. It made me really happy.