Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: We are already moving through the week quickly. And here's what we have on tap for tonight. The FBI is warning about a terrorist attack or here on American soil. What's going on there? Why? Oh, we're going to open with that. I'll get to that in a minute. We'll talk about the why. We're going to talk about the Biden political troubles. He's losing Arab American support. We have scientific facts. Now, why are white Libs the most likely to have mental health problems? Our allies are worried about our manufacturer systemic racism putting migrants on planes according to Axios, they legals by the way, Axios, they're going to try to convince you we have to go to war for the sake of your job. Why they can't reverse disastis policies. And Joe Biden is definitely not running for president. All that and so much more is coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to begin here Christopher Ray. FBI Director Christopher Ray had to go give testimony today, had to go answer some questions, and maybe you're new to the show. If you are, allow me to just go ahead and put this out there right now. I I view the FBI as the most dangerous thing happening in the United States of America. Barnack, Barnack, I do not have a higher priority than the FBI. Why, well, yeah, a criminal street gang is a problem. But I can just move away from them, stay away from them. Probably will never encounter them. The FBI can and will destroy my life if they feel like it. They can do whatever they want. Remember when they just kicked in that guy's seventy five year old band three hundred pounds needed a cane to walk around. They just kicked in his door in Utah and gunned him down. Remember when Eryl Atkisson testified to Congress the FBI got caught trying to plant child pornography on her husband's computer, clearly something they do on the regular. This is a massively powerful organization that has the ability. They have the power to destroy anyone's life, yours, mine, anybody, And the history of secret state police agencies that only work to protect the regime, that history is positively horrific. I view the FBI as a clear and present danger to the security of the United States of America, and if they are not reigned in, they will end the country. They will The country is too armed, the sheriffs are too separated. The red areas are going to start banning the FBI from them. It is one of the things the FBI. I view it as something that can spark a civil war. That's how important I think it is. Christopher Ray gets in front of Congress today and he gives this answer. And he gave this answer for a couple reasons here.
Speaker 3: As I said a few moments ago, on top of the homegrown violent extremists and domestic violent extremists threat, we also cannot and do not discount the possibility that HAMAS or another foreign terrorist organization may exploit the current conflict to conduct a tax here on our own soil. We have kept our sights on HAMAS and have multiple ongoing investigations into individuals affiliated with that foreign terrorist organization.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've kept our sights on HAMAS. You know, I have a dirty car. My car is dirty. Hold on, hold on, I'm going somewhere with this day with me. My car is almost always dirty. Now I'm not throwing food wrappers and things like that on the floor, but the outside is always dirty, streaky dirt on it. It is why why is my car always dirty? Because I do not view having a clean car as something that is important for me in my life. And since I only have so many hours in any given day, because cleaning the car is so low on my priority list, it's just something that doesn't get done because time is finite, manpower is finite. The FBI, Christopher Ray, they're giving testimony like that, and I want everyone to understand this first and foremost. Understand that the system exists to protect itself. And they're warning about a domestic terrorist attack because they know one is coming. At least one. There is a domestic terrorist attack coming. There's a reason they keep getting out in front of it, because that's what they're trying to do. They're trying to well, this was Mayorc's.
Speaker 4: Mister Secretary, Approximately how many illegal aliens in this country or here on asylum have direct ties to Moss, to Hesbelah, to the Islami giod or the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corp of Iran.
Speaker 5: Senator Marshall, let me assure you that the individuals that pose a risk to our national security are highest enforcement priority the safety and security of the American public.
Speaker 4: Do you have any idea how many numbers? What those numbers are? Is a tens, is at hundreds, is at thousands?
Speaker 5: An individual who poses a risk to our national security is our highest enforcement priority.
Speaker 1: And if you don't know them, yeah, I'll save you the other thirty seconds of him not answering the question. Okay, we'll come back to the domestic terrorist attack, though I want to go back to my car and the time being finite. The FBI is not focused on hamas. They're not focused on ISIS al Qaeda, they're not focused on Jihadis. They're not worried about some terrorist piece of trash flying another plane into our buildings, blowing themselves up somewhere, mass shootings somewhere. They're not focused on that, and it's not possible for them to be hyper focused on that. Why, Well, in their eyes, you're the terrorist. Remember, do I need to remind you? Let me pull it out. It was a leaked document. You were never supposed to have your eyes on it. Courtesy of a brave person who grabbed it. We have the Federal Bureau of Investigation Domestic Terrorism Symbols Guide. I'm looking at it right here. This is official. You can go look it up if you'd like. As the documents out there, this came out a while back. Would you like to know what the FBI's priorities have been when it comes to terrorism? Would you like to know what these symbols are? Well, let's go down the list.
Speaker 2: Oh look the Gadsden flag, that don't tread on Me flag that is on the Domestic.
Speaker 1: Terrorism Symbols list. We also have, and I'm not making this up, revolutionary War imagery, the Liberty Tree, the Betsy Ross flag, you know, the Revolutionary War flag, the Betsy Ross flag. Do you have a flag that says come and take it, or any apparel that says come and take it. Here in Texas it's very popular. You see cannons on there say come and take it. That goes all the way back to the Alamo, when the Mexicans were threatening us at the Alamo. Well, you should know that the Federal Bureau of Investigation, they have document after document after document after document on why you in your Second Amendment and your love of the Revolutionary War, why you're a potential domestic terrorist. In fact, I even have from the same document, I even have quotes that might mark you as a potential domestic terrorism quotes like when tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty, Quotes like the tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. Quotes like well regulated American militia. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, they can't possibly be focused on feigngy hotties blowing up themselves and us committing acts of terrorism here because they have made it perfectly clear who they think the number one terrorist threat in the country is. And it ain't chi Hatties, it's you. You're the terrorist. And just because Israel and Hamas happened to be in the news, oh, they're gonna act like they're all over things now. Oh no, no, no, we're very concerned about Hamas. No no, no, no, no no no no, no, no no no. You're acting concerned about Hamas because you know they're about to attack us and you're trying to cover your rear.
Speaker 6: End.
Speaker 1: We're going to get into that in a minute. You're not concerned about Hamas. You're concerned about the domestic enemies of Democrats. That's what the FBI is now. Like I said before, I'm most concerned about the terrorist organization that kicked in the door of a three hundred pound man and gunned him down in his home in Utah in August. Somebody should be looking into that organization because manned, they're dangerous, aren't they. Now along these same lines, I'm gonna get to why I believe there's going to be an attacker, why I believe they think at least it is imminent. I'll continue with that here in a few Just now, We're gonna have a great show tonight. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. There is so much to unpack and we're gonna have a blast doing it. All right, hang on.
Speaker 7: You're listening to the Oracle.
Speaker 1: You love this one.
Speaker 2: It's a scream baby, The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Remember, if you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Google, Spotify, iTunes. Is the FBI Are they really focused on hamas on any Islamic terrorism? That might be. It might happen here in this country. It's been a problem here obviously, I don't have to tell you that. Are they focused on them?
Speaker 2: Whoop?
Speaker 8: You know what?
Speaker 1: I thought this little tidbit was interesting. This is rand Paul interviewing DHS Secretary of may Orkis.
Speaker 9: Hey, it's helping the National Weather Service.
Speaker 1: That's completely the wrong one this week.
Speaker 10: I think a threat to the homeland is a discussion of vaccine efficacy.
Speaker 7: I do not a ranking member pology.
Speaker 10: If you'll have your staff read, and I think it'd be good for you to read. Also the Missouri versus Biden case, it lists time and time again discussion of constitutionally protected speech that has nothing to do with national security. So when you say you didn't meet to do that, yes you were meeting, you just disagree with the characterization of it. Were you meeting with social media companies to discuss content moderation?
Speaker 7: And your answer to that is no. I my answer that's the.
Speaker 10: Specific question, did you meet with them, and were you meeting with them to discuss content on the internet.
Speaker 5: My answer remains the same, Ranking Member Paul, that we met on a periodic basis with other federal agencies and a group of social media companies to speak with them about the threat environment that the homeland faced.
Speaker 10: Right, and this include discussion of vaccine adficacy, mask efficacy, hunter Biden's laptop. Are these meetings still occurring.
Speaker 7: REGU Member Paul. They are not. We do not participate it in any sense.
Speaker 10: And the reason the meetings aren't occurring is because a federal judge placed an injunction on you in the Biden administration acknowledge that they're not having the meetings, So you need at least acknowledge that the court is talking to you about this.
Speaker 1: The United States federal government, the Department of Homeland Security, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, they've spent the last five, six, seven years adjusting, adjusting their mission. Remember these organizations they go through different periods where they adjust who they're focused on, the law enforcement apparatus, the federal law enforcement apparatus in this country. They have adjusted their focus. They're focusing on you. They didn't meet with Facebook and Twitter and Instagram to discuss what they should do about the potential for Islamic jihad here in the United States of America. They met with Facebook and Twitter and Instagram to discuss you and your questions about a vaccine that doesn't work, your questions about why you're wearing a cloth mask for a microscopic virus. You see, if you were putting out content like that on social media, it was viewed as a threat to national security and the fb I special Agent Elvis Chan and others, they sat down with Facebook and they warned them to moderate these things, to censor you. They have been laser focused on you, and just like my dirty car, you can't be laser focused on multiple things at once. It doesn't work that way at all. Remember our good friend, Steve Friend. I did not mean to actually do that. Steve Friend, former FBI agent, Remember when he came on this show and told us he was pulled off of child pornography cases he was working on to focus on January sixth, people, little kids being abused in ways that I don't really want to think about it, neither do you. In the Federal Bureau of Investigation decided that me Maw sauntering by the Capitol on January sixth was a greater threat, and they took their elite agents off of the child predator cases and sent them after you You can't possibly have a priority on Islamic jihadis because your priority, you've made it very clear time and time again, is patriotic Americans on the right. That's why you got together and decided which terrorist threat label you were going to assign to angry school board moms. It's why you sent a SWAT team to Pastor Mark Halk's house after he offered to turn himself in peacefully, nonviolent. Mark Halk instead got a bunch of FBI guns pointed in a face of himself, his wife, and his children. You weren't worried about Hamas or ISIS, or al Qaeda or any of them. You've been focusing on who you think the real enemy is. This question from Peter Doocey to Corin Diversity Hire is a dang goodwe when you really read into wrong one again, I can't believe I did that.
Speaker 11: Does person Biden think the anti Israel protesters in this country are extremists?
Speaker 8: What I can say is what we've been very clear about this. When it comes to anti Semitism, there's no place we have to make sure that we speak against it very loud. Remember when the president decided to run for president is what he saw in Charlottesville in twenty seventeen, when he saw neo Nazis marching down the streets of Charlottesville with vile, anti semitic, just hatred.
Speaker 2: And he's continued.
Speaker 1: Notice notice she was asked about Hamas protesters, she's already shifted to you, talking about you, you and your Nazi friends.
Speaker 8: To be clear, there is no place, no place for this type of despite this kind of rhetoric.
Speaker 11: And we hear you guys though, talk about extremists all the time. It is usually about maggot extremists. So what about these protesters for making Jewish students feel on college campuses?
Speaker 7: Are they extremists?
Speaker 1: I've been they call you an extremist, and they don't call them extremists because they're not concerned about them. They're concerned about you. I know, all the news is Israel Hamas this and Israel omasta. Right now, Please do remember the federal government has declared you to be an enemy of the state and their goal is to make that So remember that. All right now, let's talk about what I said. A terrorist attack is coming. I think it's coming. Well, I take that back, I think they think it's coming. I don't want to say one's coming. I think they think it's coming. And we'll discuss that in just a moment. Before we get to that, let's discuss something wonderful, speaking of Mark Hawk, let's discuss what it means to be pro life. You see, being pro life is a lot more than just saying I don't like abortion, and it's a lot more than just saying, well, women shouldn't have abortions. I hope every baby is born. We must be proactive, we must be activists. How do we do that, though, well, we can give to preborn. Preborn is our activist group. They are out there finding these vulnerable women and babies that are in imminent danger because the women are about to apport them, and they're bringing these women in and they're giving them free ultrasounds. And when they do that, the women almost always choose life. And then when they choose life, if that woman needs care, diapers, whatever, they're there for them. We can't just say we're pro life. We have to actually be it. Supporting preborn is one way we can do that, an incredible way to do that. Twenty eight dollars buys that woman that ultrasound saves that baby's life. You're gonna save a life tonight. Preborn dot com slash Jesse all right, preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn.
Speaker 9: Jesse Kelly Vaccian.
Speaker 2: It is that Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 2: You can email me Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: It's time to dig into it. Look, look, we'll get back to this. FBI think why I think of domestic I think they think a terrorist attack is coming. But first, let's let's all make sure we're up to date on the latest and greatest technology.
Speaker 9: AYA is helping the National Weather Service predict weather events, helping the well web, the web telescope manage to happen.
Speaker 1: Ah, all right, quit focus. Now I operate under this assumption. And it's a very safe assumption to operate under. Now, our government, our system, the system, it's run by extremely selfish people who only think about themselves. Now, this is what happens in a late stage republic when your country loses its way culturally and morally and you don't This is what happens when you don't educate people about how wonderful their country is, how blessed they are to be here. When you educate people that America socks Americas, use US America's racist Americas over and over and over again, what you what you end up with is a sea of adults who don't have some sense of duty or obligation, don't feel some sense of duty or obligation for their country. These are the people who run our government now, including our military. I should know that's our generals and aberls now, not that men and women on the ground, the generals and abirls, they're all the same way. They're all the same people. So that's something you have to accept. Whatever these people are doing, no, whatever these people are saying, it's never about you, it's never for the good of the country or what. It's always about themselves. So why are they warning so often about this?
Speaker 3: As I said a few moments ago, on top of the homegrown violent extremists and domestic violent extremists thread, we also cannot and do not discount the possibility that HAMAS or another foreign terrorist organization may exploit the current conflict to conduct attacks here on our own soil.
Speaker 1: Rick Scott asked them some more.
Speaker 3: What has now increased is the greater possibility of one of these foreign terrorist organizations directing an attack in the United States. We haven't seen evidence that it's actually happening yet, but what we have seen is, and I listed them off in my opening remarks, one terrorist organization after another calling for attacks. It is a time to be concerned. We are in a dangerous period.
Speaker 1: So I'll play the rest of that later, but for our purposes, I want to stay on track here. Remember the DHS, the State Department, the FBI. They keep putting out these warnings. So it's going to be an attack. It's going to be an attack. There's going to be an attack. And here's what they're doing. They're not trying to keep you safe. They're not trying to make sure you and your family are taken care of. They under stand full well they've flooded this country with illegals. And look, it doesn't matter how many how many illegals New York City puts on a plane. I love this story. The New York City's offering illegals plane tickets to leave the city. It doesn't matter how many you put on a plane to fly around the country. They understand that they've allowed terrorists into our country. It's not even debatable. We know that's that's a knowledge we have. They know terrorists are here, foreign terrorists, and those foreign terrorists will oftentimes work with homegrown terrorists. They know these things are coming. They're not concerned even a little bit about stopping one of these things from happening, one of these horrible attacks from happening. Their only concern is who gets blamed after the fact, Who gets blamed after the fact. That's why these people are the way they are, and that's why they answer these questions the way they answer these questions. And it's why it's why guys little weasels like Majorcis, it's why he sounds so squirrely when he's asked specifically, how many of these guys are here? Are you sure none of these guys are here? Why do you think I'm gonna let this play all of it? Because the length of the answer really drives it home, the length of the non answer, I should say, why won't he answer because he already knows they're here and one's coming, and all they really care about is who gets blamed after.
Speaker 4: That's your secretary, Approximately how many illegal aliens in this country or here on asylum have direct ties to a moss to Hesbelah, to the Islami giod or the Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corp of Iran.
Speaker 5: Senator Marshall, let me assure you that the individuals that pose a risk to our national security are highest enforcement priority the safety and security of the American publisher.
Speaker 4: Do you have any idea how many numbers? What those numbers are, is that tens is a hundreds, is at thousands?
Speaker 5: An individual who poses a risk to our national security is our highest enforcement priority.
Speaker 7: And if you don't know the answer to the question, and.
Speaker 5: If detention is indeed warranted by reason of the risk they present, then we indeed detain them.
Speaker 4: Do you have an answer for my question?
Speaker 7: I believe I have answered your question.
Speaker 4: No, Sir, you didn't. I asked to how many have direct ties to Hamas Hezblah, Islam Jihad Center.
Speaker 5: If an individual is identified as having a nexus to one of those organizations, we would consider them a risk to our national security and take appropriate enforcement action.
Speaker 1: Never answered it. Why didn't he answer that question? Because when some Jihati piece of trash walks into Times Square with the nail bomb on his chest and blows it up, he understands that his test testimony, the testimony he gave today, will be played back at him. So that's why he didn't answer the question. And all that leads me to something else. There's another part about this that leads me to believe we are going to have a terrorist attack in this country. And when I say that, I want you to know I'm not telling you to change anything in your life. You shouldn't. You don't make adjustments based on terrorist scumbags. You're not leaving this planet a second before God's ready for you too, I promise, So don't let these people govern your life. But anyway, back to what I was saying, there's another thing you're seeing now, and it's actually going to tie directly into that. You're seeing Democrats run into a serious problem, a significant problem, and a problem they are scared to death about. Remember we talked about this, I think it was last week, if not the week before. We talked about how Democrats have to have a balancing act, right, they have to let their radical nutjob based know, yeah, we're murderous, come just like you, while at the same time not cluing Normy Norman to that fact. But they also have an issue and it's a big issue for them. Democrats have relied on two different groups to back them. They've relied on Jewish donors. Jewish people vote two thirds Democrat in this country. About two thirds of them vote Democrat, and they are huge finance backers of the Democrat Party. They don't, Chris, you know what, don't don't begin right now. Okay, what do you want me to say, Chris? Anyway, huge finance backers of the Democrat Party. And they're a huge part and have been traditionally a huge part of their power base in the university system, in the financial sector, these things. But Arab Americans, Muslim Americans, and again we're just going off percentage here, they have been overwhelmingly voting Democrat in this country. Why a couple different reasons. One, Democrats are the one who want to bring more and more and more of them here. That's why dearborn Michigan doesn't exactly look like it did fifty years ago. Minneapolis looks a little different now than it did before. So Democrats have been wanting to bring them here, and Republicans have been more vocal with the anti Jihati, anti war ontear probably more anti Muslim rhetoric comes from Republicans than Democrats. That has driven them into the arms of the Democrats. But there's a poll that just came out today and it explains so much of why you've been hearing Democrats speak like this bubble of concern.
Speaker 8: Right now about the potential rise of anti Semitism and why I think that's going on in Israel. So a couple of things. Look, we have not seen any credible threads. I know there's been always questions about credible threads. Just want to make sure that that's out there. But look, Muslim and those perceived to be Muslim have endured a disproportionate number of hate fielding.
Speaker 1: Why does she answer questions like this? Why are they all answering questions like this? Well, are you ready for some good news. I have a shiny new poll for you that's going to put a smile on your face. Before we get to that, let's do this. Switching to pure talk will put a smile on your face too, because you make a vote. You have a vote now every single time you purchase a good or a service in this country, now that the business world has been so infected with commie politics, every day is election day. You don't have to wait until twenty twenty four or that local election you're ignoring. Every time you pay your cell phone bill, you're casting a vote. Are you voting for Black Lives Matter? Are you planned parenthood? If you have Verizon AT and T or T Mobile, that's who you're voting for. Every time you pay your cell phone bill, you're funding those organizations. I have Pure Talk. I take care of veterans, their debt handling, the veterans' suicide issue, and I pay half of what I paid with T Mobile. That's who we switched from. Switch to Pure Talk, same grade five G network, dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly, switch today, pound two five zero, Say Jesse Kelly. We'll be back, Miss Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 2: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And the Democrat Party finds itself in a bit of a pickle. They've been walking trying to walk a balancing act.
Speaker 1: I already played for you. Corin Diversity Higher, she's asked about anti Semitism. She starts talking about Islamophobia. That's kind of weird, right, And the examples do I have a bunch of them?
Speaker 12: Here was John Kin talked about what's going on on college campuses, but same goes for Islamophobia. There's no place for that in the country.
Speaker 7: It must be condemned.
Speaker 12: Equally as strong and we all need to work with might and main to stop that kind of hate as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, don't think that was a one off. There's more.
Speaker 13: I want to ask you about what's happening here at home, and specifically John on college campuses. We've seen a number of anti Semitic threats since the war began. How does the White House characterize the threat to our Jewish community here at home?
Speaker 12: That threat's rising, Poppy, no question about it. I mean, in twenty twenty two, there were more anti Semitic events in this country than there had been since nineteen seventy nine. In this year, in twenty three, we continue to see that rise. It's dangerous, it's unacceptable, and we're working on that very very hard. Now there's obviously also a rise in anti Muslim hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why new pole came out. You see, Democrats have enjoyed not total support from Arabs in the United States of America, but mostly total support. You know what their approval rating is now. Ever, since this Israel Hamas dust up seventeen percent. That's down forty two points from where it was in twenty twenty. They are in serious trouble with this Israel Hamas situation. They need the Jewish donors, they need Jewish people voting two thirds Democrat. They need the Jewish professors, they need these things. That is part of the power base of the Democrat Party. At the same time, they need Muslims to keep voting Democrat in America. And so when Israel kicks it off with Hamas and they're fighting each other, Democrats because they only worry about themselves. It's never about right, wrong, good, evil.
Speaker 2: Everything is simply a selfish calculation on their own political power.
Speaker 1: They try to walk this tightrope of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I've loved you, I love you Jews, but you Muslims, I love you, I love you, and I love you, I love you all that.
Speaker 1: We just have to stop all the hate. But it's not working. See, and not only that, they're running headlong into an even bigger problem. They're finding out people who have significant positions of power in this country, they might have some views that are not necessarily going to resonate with the general public. Here's Josh Holly, listen to who works at the Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 6: May your conscience hot your dreams until your last breath. Palestine will be free one day. F apartheid Israel and is any Israeli. That's pretty extreme rhetoric, don't you.
Speaker 5: Think center I do, and I think there is a distinction between espousing or endorsing terrorist ideology and speech that is odious.
Speaker 7: That does not rise to that level. Fair enough, this person works for you.
Speaker 6: This is noo Ja Ali, an employee of the Department of Homeland Security, who posted these comments on October the seventh. That's not all she posted. She also posted this graphic. Now, this is a fake graphic. I want to be clear, but I think we understand it. This is a paraglider, a Hamas paraglider depicted here with a machine gun flying into Israel. She posted it under her online alias with the celebratory free Palestine.
Speaker 7: This is secretary.
Speaker 6: What's going on here? Is this typical of people who work at DHS. This is an asylum and immigration officer who is posting these frankly pro Jenna Seidel slogans and images on the day that Israelis are being slaughtered.
Speaker 7: In their beds.
Speaker 1: The Democrat Party has a serious problem. More than anything, you want to put a smile on your face. These people are laying down at night and they're desperate for this Israel Hamas thing to wrap itself up because it has put the Democrat Party in an impossible situation. They can't possibly pretend to be, you know, pro pro Israel and pro Jewish people while at the same time courting. They're violent, vile street communists who are all on the side of Hamas. They're in an impossible situation. They have a tight rope to walk, they can't possibly walk, and that should make you smile. It should really make you smile. It's a wonderful thing. These people have no way out, and all they care about is themselves and their own power, and they're watching their pull numbers on every single issue go down and down and down. Now they have a new problem. They can't keep their coalition that they've previously had together. They can't keep it together. They just want everything to quiet down. They just want everyone to shut up. Because when things quiet down and everyone shuts up, then what they can do is embark on this campaign like they've been doing, explaining to everybody how great they have it and how great they're doing. It makes it easier to lie like this when everyone comes down.
Speaker 14: Came into officesting the height of a pandemic record unemployment, and because of our economic policies we now aren't reducing inflation. We have created over fourteen million new jobs. We've created over eight hundred thousand new manufacts, train jobs, Wages are up, and so we've seen great progress.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're in trouble. By the way, if you do you do have your gold in hand, right, your silver Oxford Gold Group. You've gotten a hold of them because these people they're running them up. Chris, do you have that Chuck Schumer clip? New York's very owned Chuck Schumer. You see the house. They came to the Senate and they said, hey, okay, we'll give you some more money for Israel, but you have to cut some money. You want to hear how badly you need gold and silver. Listen to this senator at the very prospect of cutting a penny.
Speaker 5: Emergency foreign age should not be offset.
Speaker 1: The very idea is preposterous to them. Cutting a single dime is crazy to them, It's crazy for you not to have some gold or silver in your hands. These people are going to demolish the already are demolishing our currency. Do something to back stop yourself and get it in your retirement as well. Let Oxford handle all that for you. They handle all of it and it's easy. It sounds complicated. I could never do it. That's why I rely on Oxford. They make it so easy and I like it, and I like that they're laid back. Go to Jesse kellygold dot com. That's your one stop shop for all that. Let them handle it all for you, Jesse kellygold dot com. All right, we must move on because man alive. We have so much. We have systemic racism here in America. Don't you love that word? I remember it's been used several times. We have systemic racism. White libs are insane people. Our manufacturing base is wrecked. Why didn't Disney get saved when Bob Eiger came back? All that, so much more is still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Hang on