Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealer's podcast with your hosts now fucked that with your load glasses, Malone.
Speaker 2: You've been on this lately, so we might be all, we might be ready.
Speaker 1: I've been on y'all.
Speaker 2: You know your typical gene you though.
Speaker 1: Have I really been on y'all?
Speaker 2: Actually, you've been booked and busy, man, I've been letting you, do you.
Speaker 1: I've been booked in the hospital bed like or in the bed like. I ain't been booked nowhere.
Speaker 2: And you be out flyers and stuff. Man, I follow you, you know that, right.
Speaker 1: I don't have no flyers.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've seen just gotta. I just got a flyer today.
Speaker 1: That's for today.
Speaker 2: Okay. But you've done.
Speaker 1: Stuff, No, I haven't. Over the last few weeks, I haven't done nothing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well you're gearing up to be dropping a lot of things, so.
Speaker 1: Yes, But that don't mean I've been doing anything. No, I just been healing. Oh okay, it's hard, like I can't do like if I go to therapy, Like I went to therapy Tuesday and I had a really great therapy session on my leg and today like it was hard to go really that's my leg still swollen. Just you working through all of the muscles, so it's getting stronger. But it ain't no punk, it's yeah, I went anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what is it still like it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean because so you're working through scar tissue and you know, fluid from its filling up, so it's tougher the second time, but it's way stronger, Like I could kick it out. Not as hard as I would like, but I could kick it's it's cool.
Speaker 4: So you got your two step ready for it's back.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, but I haven't been on y'all, and that's my fault because if I don't be on y'all, it's like, you know, oh, y'all are like willy nilly.
Speaker 2: It's not really really neillly.
Speaker 1: Like old people said.
Speaker 2: I was gonna call you on that, but I was just like, man.
Speaker 1: Really that's how y'all are. Y'all super willy nilly. So I've been forced to do the podcast by myself.
Speaker 2: What is willy nilly? What?
Speaker 3: What is that?
Speaker 1: It's just like y'all go with the wind. That's person.
Speaker 2: I live off the land.
Speaker 1: That's what y'all Just blow with the wind.
Speaker 2: No, that's not that's not it.
Speaker 1: That's not what it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. It's been a crazy couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we'll have been four weeks.
Speaker 3: Britt is outside.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, y'all understand everywhere though she outside, it's summertime.
Speaker 1: It's summer's crazy while y'all was gone. Honestly, yeah, you is an extra team. It's kind of dark. I call Britain, was like, damn, they say you do cancel passage, Like, hold up, I'm at the beach. I meant you back.
Speaker 2: Damn, phones don't work at the beach.
Speaker 1: I'm like exactly, like what the fuck? Like, I'm just on, I'm at.
Speaker 2: The beach by the time you hit me, like, that was just my day. That was my day. That was the end of my vacation. I had a vacation from work and that was the end of that day. So I was like, I'm about to enjoy it. I was at the beach for like eight hours. That's why I got this right here, like I was in you feel me.
Speaker 3: Too?
Speaker 1: So I realized I actually like potting by myself, right.
Speaker 2: So you firing us?
Speaker 1: No, no, but I don't like outside of it. I really like it because you know why, it forces me to do like homework and research on ideas versus when i'm with y'all, we just have.
Speaker 2: A conversation talking crazy right right.
Speaker 1: No, I get that, you know, but when I'm by myself, I have to because other than that, you'll get caught up on time. So I was like, Okay, this is cool, Like I discovered something about myself because for a long time I didn't think I like podcasting.
Speaker 2: Saying that you're really I think you're really good at it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that don't mean like it, but I like, you know what, I like the I like reading, so I like doing the research. I like writing the notes. I liked all that cause so it worked out for me, right, So no, I'm not firing y'all, but I'm just saying it helped me understand what I need to do to be better.
Speaker 2: No, we just I was just giving you time, man, I thought that you was booking busy honestly, And then, like I said, I.
Speaker 1: Have to these people on Ladies exactly. I've been turned down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he be like ladies and we'll be like, what's up ject what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Because I've been turned down this pain week. It's been three weeks.
Speaker 2: It's been three weeks.
Speaker 1: But it's also really pain. Like I'm telling you, like I'm getting old. Like healing is different when I was like twenty three, Like I would heal like Wolverine right, Like I could have got hit by a car cousin tomorrow, I'd be like hooping. Now it's like I go to therapy. This is not even re injuring it. I just go to therapy. It's like I'm depressed. And I don't mean like depressed like you know white people depressed, like forgive me white people, but you know what I mean, Like I'm not gonna hurt myself, but like I'll be stopped, like I'll be like, oh my dad, I need to recover all day right like and that shit be crazy. It ain't no getting out of it, like it ain't. It's a it's a it's a different feeling for sure. It's something like growing up. Ain't no pump, Like I love being older, but this is some shit I don't like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm that.
Speaker 1: So besides that, I have been coming here, right, I've been coming here. I've been finishing all of the music, like so it's done, like right, it looks like I mix the last bits of it tomorrow I'm finna turn it in get it dad, and then focus on the content portion of of the you know, the promotion of marketing. But uh, yeah, I just been coming there and here, so I mean I've been here every Friday without y'all, but I usually wait on y'all all Friday and but not wait on you like I'm gonna harass you, but like, yeah, I'll.
Speaker 4: Just be here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now I know I didn't know that. I didn't know that you were hanging out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but not not necessarily like okay, I'm waiting.
Speaker 2: On you're working and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah you're here, so yeah, so normally, so if I don't see y'all, then it's you know, I know, like, okay, something must be going on, Like I have to talk right off the cliff all the time for really, and you know.
Speaker 3: What he really be helping me, like.
Speaker 2: Just reasonable really, you know, I'm like I refer people to you.
Speaker 1: I'm a reasonable person.
Speaker 4: I think I love it because you really make me think, like.
Speaker 1: And I know normally, so like that's why I haven't been tripping. But no, we are on. It's all of this great album stuff coming. I'm looping you guys into this amazingness that's about to happen.
Speaker 3: I'm excited and I'm about to do.
Speaker 1: Some fun shit. LA hasn't been as fun as I'm.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited for whatever you bring in because it has not been.
Speaker 1: And I've been trying my best to do like more original shit, Like I got to do a concert tonight for Cocaine. But that's my Olgi home. He looked out for me on my album. So I'm going because you need me. But like what I'm doing, this ain't at no clubs, right, This ain't no fucking club. This ship be like fun. You're gonna be like, I can't believe this crazy motherfucker did that. So how I'm going about my listening party, how I'm going about all of this fly shit is different, Like I just feel like the we need to interject some fun, you know what I mean. It hasn't been a party. It's fucked up that glasses.
Speaker 2: Parties. No fucked up.
Speaker 1: That glasses out of everybody exactly. But what happened was I went to a club probably about three months ago, four months ago. No I was doing a concert. No, no I was doing a concert and people was just on their phone.
Speaker 2: Yes it's hard on their phones, it's not.
Speaker 1: And it's just nothing but bottle ladies passing by, you know what I mean with sparklers in a in a great goose bottle filled with yep.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't go exactly. That's why I don't go to the clubs like I like day you know what, I like day parties. My old ass like day parties. You know why because you get there about like four o'clock and you back into bed by like eleven, and you had your little fun, you had your little drinks, you to dance or whatever. But it's an older crowd, so they do dance.
Speaker 4: I'm not really expecting to dance. So when we went to that day you be dancing. I was just thinking it's gonna be more like how the clubs are now, where you're chilling like, you know, like it's more of a lounge type. That's what I'm thinking. No, but it's still cracking. But the day party we went to, like it was packed, like they was getting.
Speaker 3: A party on.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, So when I go to the club, is sitting there like That's why it's been a minute.
Speaker 3: I haven't win a couple of years.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing. No sailings gl y'all know what time it is read red in the house. But I was thinking about that and I was like, damn, there is. It's not festive like when hip hop. And I've been talking about hip hop a lot this year because this is the fiftieth anniversary. But people forget like when they say hop, you know, they referring to a party. That's how my dad now day generation and after you know, called a party a hop. Oh, we're going to the hop, going to a hop, and then it's hip means cool, so it's like the cool party the way we party. And I just noticed as I look, it's like nobody's partying. So if I look at Little Uzi and like, I mean they do doing the little sway hips and stuff, and it's like like if you see people doing that in the club, it's like, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like, no, I feel like what the like.
Speaker 1: Niggas is doing TikTok dances in the club.
Speaker 2: Really, but think about it back in the day, if they were doing that, they've probably been a circle around them. Foods and like they've been housing member, how that was the thing? You don't remember that.
Speaker 1: It's never been nowhere where people house.
Speaker 2: At but not at a club. It's more so like at like underground Like, No, they used to do that sh in the clubs. They used to be. Yes, they used to be part. Yes, it's like surrounding and stuff like that. I mean because Unity is different. Unity used to it used to be like they battling each other. No, I mean, like literally, you don't remember Unity.
Speaker 1: Is that a club?
Speaker 2: I'm fucking old. I need to stop talking. I'm telling my age like a motherfuckering.
Speaker 1: Una about this type of ship though.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Unity was basically like underground hip hop artists, Like that's where I was able to see Keith Murray Wu Tang for the first time, Red Man met the man, Like they had all those people come out here. I think big O was throwing it. And they used to they used to be at different places like every I think like once a month it'd be at different places.
Speaker 1: They used to have another place like that. That's where a V and all of them came from. The battles about No, not blow because I went to blow as a crip when I started rapping. I went to there and it was dope. It was at the Murray Park. But no, it was another thing that Stix used to host. Oh yeah, you know what I'm talking.
Speaker 2: I didn't go, but I remember, I forget the name of it, but he was.
Speaker 3: He did tell me about that.
Speaker 1: Ye used to hold. Yeah, LM k R A V's click right, that was Daylight. All of them got their start there and it was like that kind of place. And I used to go to that thing, but it was more like a place where you'd be looking at the stage and watching people battle each other. But no, I'm just saying like hip hop is struggling on the West Coast because the party scene is struggling on the West Coast. Like sometimes we don't think back, Like you know, Ice Ta came from a party crew, Uncle Jam's Army, Bobcat, you know, battle Cat, DJ Pooh, Egyptian Lover, they all came from a party crew called Uncle Jam's Armies. They used to throw Uncle Jam. Uncle Jam used to throw parties like all over La. Like they threw a party at the Sports Arena, you know that's knocked down where the Clippers used to play. It was like twelve thousand people there and then World Class Wrecking Crew, Dre Easy Cube, all of that people they came from there. That was another party crew. So when you think about it, Pushes was a party crew. We was just talking about Pushes. They used to have great parties like in the late two thousands, early two thousand, Teams Bustard and all them. That's where they came from. I think hip hop is struggling because of the party scene is struggling. If you're just sitting on the couch and you just got your phone and it's just the quila bottles coming your way, it's like not really a party. So how do you break records?
Speaker 2: You can't break Yep, you can't break record.
Speaker 1: Like the records you're gonna break ain't gonna go nowhere else because it's gonna be something you just on your phone holding. So I was thinking about that, and I was thinking like, Okay, if these young niggas is not gonna throw a party, like when is it? When is when are you too old to party?
Speaker 2: You're not. I don't think it's.
Speaker 1: Like I think y'all at Bingo age no see and this is your problem, y'all. Hear Bingo and y'all automatically think of though exactly, but y'all automatically think of like Golden Girls talking about But no, I'm talking because that's a festive event for older people.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: But no, there's a place called sam Manuel. They bingo shit be going up and they got a DJ and everything, and the games be twenty five hundred and thirty five hundred four thousand dollars ten thousand, fifteen thousan dollars games. That shit be cracked. Well, it's been cracking for a while. For my mom passed away well before she went to prison the last time her my big homegirl Frankie. For my neighborhood, a couple of my oldie homegirls and my mom and different people used to go. They used to catch your bus. All of them have cars, but they would go to that Dennis On Lake.
Speaker 2: With Boulevard off the ninety Way.
Speaker 1: And they get on that bus to sam Manuel and this bingo place be having like a DJ and it'd be popping and they playing for big money.
Speaker 2: I need to play.
Speaker 1: You talking shit and you just didn't know. But I was thinking about, Yeah, is it the bike set?
Speaker 3: Then the bikes?
Speaker 1: Is that the bike set is where the party is at. Now.
Speaker 2: I've been to the bike set recently and honestly they being I haven't went a long time ago. My best see her best friend is in Black Gorillas, I think it is, and I've been to a few.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: It was cracking. It was a lot going on. But it was cracking.
Speaker 1: What you mean, it was a lot going on like it.
Speaker 2: Was no, no, no, I mean like I mean it was cracking, like it was a lot going on. The Hoocheese was out the you know what I mean. Like they had all the different bikes, like all the different crews and stuff like that, but they had like a party in the middle of it.
Speaker 4: Is it more like though, if you're not a part of a bike crew, like well, normally when you go, no, normally, when you go, you're going with somebody else, you're with somebody that's there, Like I'll go with them. I'm not gonna ever go by myself. But yeah, most of the time it's everybody kind of Yeah, I mean that was better. They have there's a clubhouse out here, a couple of them and yeah, they that's where they go party.
Speaker 2: I haven't give me there all the time, you know, the story girl case.
Speaker 1: So I'm starting to worry. I think that's what's going on. So I'm worried. When do you get too old to party? I was thinking about that, and I'm like, where does the party change at?
Speaker 2: I think changes though, Like I'm not meaning like you.
Speaker 1: Know, if you like, if you go to a club right now, brit right you not my age quite right, but you know like if you went to the club, you you don't feel like you be like the cougar in the club at that point.
Speaker 2: I would literally be. They would know that I don't belong there because I'm literally going to sit there and probably be just drinking and not even paying attention everybody. That's why I normally do I just people well, I just people watch on your phone. No, not on my phone. I literally people watch.
Speaker 4: So you don't think that, So you think that they think that you're not supposed to be there.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I just feel like I'm out of place. Maybe I don't go to clubs. I go to day parties. I told you where I go. I go to day parties. So crowd, Well, the day parties I've been going to is the mature crowd. I did go to one that I saw. I just got the last year I want to function I saw. I actually had to set there and a couple of other like bomb d Jays, and it was cracking. That was a day party. It was.
Speaker 1: What's cracking for a mature party at this point? Like what's crap?
Speaker 2: Like music? Good music dance honestly for me to dance to, because I'm gonna dance if you playing something, I'm gonna dance. I'm not one of them chicks that's gonna stand there and be like, oh, what is.
Speaker 1: Music that you can't dance that they will play today?
Speaker 2: What you mean that I can't dance too?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you said they playing music, So is it a specific kind of set? Like what kind of music do you want to hear that?
Speaker 4: So besides like the music, people are got to be also like engaged.
Speaker 1: And talking to each other, to each.
Speaker 2: Other and like, you know, just it's more social involved.
Speaker 4: Not on your phone, you know, oh yeah, not on your phone, not you know, just taking I mean we did the whole photo thing. I get that, but it's just people are just really just not in tune to each other. And it's not it's just not the club either I mean you could be like in a room with someone you talking to them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, so purpose to stay off my phone. You know what I noticed. It's hilarious. Like you can go somewhere and be in a room, like you said, room full of people, and you'll see some people. They may follow you on social media or like that. Don't say shit to you, wait till you get home, and then they're like, hey, I didn't I see you as such and such. And I'd be like, because me, if I noticed somebody and I you know what I mean, I'm gonna say, hi, how you doing. I'm one of those type of people. But they look at you and then they won't say nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, somebody that's a social media kid. They don't know how to socialize.
Speaker 3: I was just getting ready to say that it.
Speaker 4: Takes the they don't know how to say.
Speaker 1: But then I think a lot of those grown people are getting kidnapped by the modern era. Like, right, so texting versus call, Like sometimes I'll just stop texting you and call you, Hey, what's up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if it's a lot that I have to say, I'm gonna call you.
Speaker 1: Even if I don't have to say a lot. If it's short, I just might call you instead. It's like why am I texting you? Like it becomes so impersonal, and I think that's what's wrong with the club too, it's suffering. But I was thinking about that. So you feel like day parties like Toxic. You remember Toxic, Yes, so you feel like that's more of a mature I.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't saying it was just fun to me because more people were engaging that mature. It wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was just saying was definitely a little bit more mature, you know. So yeah, so remember like so because what glass Prime Glasses is going to the best clubs, right, Greystones, Green, whatever is the club. We all at those clubs, and you know, you would be on people, be on their kick, they be on their side kicks, they'll on their church, they'll be on their iPhones at that time. But it's like the picture part of it, like Instagram wasn't what it was yet, right, you know what I'm saying. So Instagram and TikTok wasn't what it was. So it wasn't always about showing everybody where you were at, like you might tweet that like y'all am at Toxic. Yeah, and that was just a tweet if you went through the extra shit to upload a picture, because it's different. You just went through some extra shit. But that's not the primary function of what you're doing right right, So I'm saying, but yeah, I think dayport because I think you gotta be a thirsty type of motherfucker to go to a day party. And I don't mean that negatively. I mean, but if you want a party in the middle of the day, it's just.
Speaker 2: What do you mean you want to launch out in the daytime? I want to go to sleep by eleven twelve, So that's good, I'm gonna go out hang out.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of.
Speaker 4: Fun at the day party, my party on, my drink on, and then I was home and in bed by.
Speaker 2: One cause it was for me for like I think I was song about like eleven thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like, what what do you mean it's good?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm just saying we're older, so we don't need to be outside all damn night. Like back in the day when we would go out, we would go and be like, okay, what's next, We're still going until we're tired. Now. I didn't dance.
Speaker 3: I was just chilling, you know, in our section.
Speaker 4: But it was a lot of people dancing, the music was live, it was it was packed. It wasn't the dance floor was packed. They had a smoking section section so you can go out there and talk so you can hear over the music or whatever.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 3: It was just a cool vibe.
Speaker 4: But it was older, you know, so it was like thirty thirty.
Speaker 1: But I get why we don't want to really do that shit, Like guys like we go to parties to bus bitches Like, wow, I don't want to go, like what are we doing?
Speaker 2: But see that's the thing. That's what I'm like, they don't even socialize to really like need each other, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because everybody at that point is going to follow each other on Instagram and shoot, they cho le back in the day like on some players shit, because I would have just sent some drinks in a bottle to somebody table or pay for everybody food at the table. But now it's like, okay, they so kind of bears that they just gonna you know, follow you later or see you or tag them. I don't know, cause it's different. But I was just thinking about all this stuff, and I'm like, damn, where do like people like that party a lot like when you're younger, where do you go to party when you get older? And I just was it just was on my mind, like can it's all a part of the same thought of hip hop. Can it stay in you as you get older where you still want that party? And I was thinking about that now. I remember talking to you all about it. Y'all was talking about how happy you felt about being at day parties. So I was thinking about it even in my own situation. I was like, Oh, maybe I can make a party from you know, four to eleven, you know what I'm saying, and like picnic go back to Picnic staff twelve to seven.
Speaker 4: I was about to say barbecues, that's fun, backyard cookouts, yard like.
Speaker 2: I'm going to your backyard, bookie tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Where's that.
Speaker 2: At my friend's house?
Speaker 1: And you got heart, we're talking about sha backyard.
Speaker 2: Oh it's his family. It's not no all right, don't do fire no trust me, it's just family. His wife and she said, we don't do flyers party, no flyer party, and no flyer parbaby like they come through like no, like you got to even know him to even have the address.
Speaker 3: He got a cool backyard.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's nice mix and it's not all kind of stuff TVs like it's really it's set up is real cool. So you know it just be close friends and family. Yeah you can't. I mean, I'm not gonna bring nobody he don't know or no ship like that. Everybody comes. It's it's nice.
Speaker 1: So what you like about parties now? Like that kind of place.
Speaker 2: Just like to hang out with my friends, honestly, but in a party, I don't really I'm not able to because I'm always working or whatever. So I feel like when I do go out, I'm normally with my girls and I'm able to just wine and catch up and like you know, like engage with other people, dance, have a good time, and then I just go home and start back over with my fucking work week. Shit.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like your simple vacation.
Speaker 2: It's my simple baker exactly, a little break from reality for a second couple hours.
Speaker 1: What's the craziest party you've ever been to since you've been an adult?
Speaker 2: Now, since I've been an adult, and I haven't been to no crazy shit since I've been an adult. Like what's wait, No, that was you're talking about? Nowadays?
Speaker 1: Or like me, period, what like, what's the craziest party that you've been to? Was like, this party is crazy.
Speaker 2: I ended up at a swinger party and I didn't know that it was a singer party. That's probably only like the craziest thing I think I've been.
Speaker 1: To tell me about it, like a swinger party.
Speaker 2: So basically what happened was my cousin's crazy ass. She was like, yeah, we got this private invite or whatever. It's in the hills or whatever, so yeah, us listen. So we had to park, We had to park our car and they had a shuttle take us up. We get We get up there, and honestly, it was so quiet you didn't even know it was a party. It was like the house was like soundproof or something. And knocked on the Oh, I'm sorry. Let me get to the point how I figured out it was a party. When we got into the limo or the whatever spinter thing, there was like condoms in like a bowl, and I saw these these guys was in there with us and these niggas. It was like two magnums in there, and they were like, oh, nig I need this and never like that. And I looked at my cousin, and I said, what the fuck is going on? So we by this time we already up at top of the hill. We get there, they knocked on the door. They let us out, and then they opened the door and you just hear all this music and you go inside and it was just cracking. There was like a toy room to the right, like there was people swimming in the pool naked. There was somebody in there cooking or whatever. They had a hash bar. They had there was a a fucking auditorium type play like a movie theater or whatever, and they had porn on it. Niggas was in there and watching porn like it was going down in there, and they they had Yes, it was. It was a couple shit like that. And then there was a dance floor in there where that's where the hash bar was, and there was a dj in there and they had lights and shit. And I was like, oh, this ship's Oh they trying to get it cracking, cracking in here. So I've seen a few things happening.
Speaker 1: No, no, did you see fucking Yes.
Speaker 2: I saw fucking outside by.
Speaker 1: The pool, just one couple.
Speaker 2: One couple was fucking. I saw this one girl sucking this guys, dick, that's about it. And then I ran into my Bessie there and I'm like, what the fuck are you doing here? She was smiling. I said, oh, hell no, yep, I remember that ship.
Speaker 3: I remember when you hit me in.
Speaker 2: But that was the craziest party I.
Speaker 1: Went to because it was fucking or it was kind of.
Speaker 2: It was just because I wasn't that was crazy to me. I never been no party like that.
Speaker 3: That's not a crazy party.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't been the swinger parties. I haven't seen him before.
Speaker 2: See, I'm not I've never I'm about to say you were swinging.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not even listen, I'm not even I don't have that kind of thing going on.
Speaker 2: What do you mean by you don't have that kind of thing going on?
Speaker 1: Like I'm not in love with pussy like that. Like I'm not in love with fucking like that. I got you, like I have to kind of be into your mind or something, you know what I mean. And it's and it's been going. It's been trending this way probably since I was like twenty seven. Yeah, it's been this way. Yeah, And it's like I still think I could be like a scum nigga, but like not like that, Like I mean, I went to a swinger party. I got invited to Jamie Fox's parties and all these niggas parties I went, but I didn't see none of the ship they be talking about.
Speaker 2: I didn't and.
Speaker 1: They always like, well they made you leave first. I'm like, well, I actually just left, they didn't. I need I need to see the end. I'm where the end that I heard all this crack. I went to a puff party. I ain't seen no gay shit happen. They act like all the gay shit.
Speaker 2: Happened at I've never been a party, but yeah, no I never.
Speaker 1: So I don't know where all this shit be coming from about these niggas parties because I didn't see some of these niggas parties and never seen it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's one of those yeah maybe.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, like I but I don't know. Again, My point is is like if these parties are such common knowledge and like you know the stuff you hear, I just don't know. It's like I've never seen none of these niggas do drugs at a party like I've only I've seen like Tavilion people do drugs like I've never seen some of the rappers. They talk about me doing lines, they never did it around me, so I don't know. Maybe that's why I hang around them like that. They like this nigga glass roight. We can't do no lines jokes. What's the craziest party you ever been to? Red?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Gosh, I can't even think the craziest party.
Speaker 3: I haven't really been to any crazy parties.
Speaker 1: Like it's parties even like it's parties really something now, Like I don't know how to feel about party. But that also makes me worried about hip hop, Like when the party is over, the hip hop is over, Like can where can we take the party at? Like? What's going on? Like like I mean, I guess it's a new generation of people, so they just as enamorate with you know, Greystones as we was, or the Green Door as we was, or Playhouse as we was.
Speaker 4: What I'm trying to figure out is that what is the up are they? Are they excited about that?
Speaker 3: Are they going?
Speaker 1: I'm sure so they have, I'm sure yeah, I'm sure they're cycling in new people to it. But I'm just saying, what happens to the old folks who still want to they I know, a lot of them go to the bikes.
Speaker 2: No, they still have their own like actually like TG three in them like they throw like Supreme Team is older, No, but Supreme Teams still do young ship like LA Function. Well, l A Function is a good mixture of both because it was people kind of like my age, but then it was also a little bit younger.
Speaker 1: You want to party with.
Speaker 3: They have different type of stuff.
Speaker 4: They have the they got the corn hot Water hot Water.
Speaker 3: Corn Bread Festival.
Speaker 2: It's at the b House on Sunday.
Speaker 4: It's on Sunday, hot Corn. It's off the sixtieth.
Speaker 2: I mean it has a lot of different over their tracks and stuff like that. But it's like it's kind of like a bad I think it's kind of it's.
Speaker 4: Like a backyard kind of they drinking, they have they partying, you got.
Speaker 2: Food games you know.
Speaker 4: So that's the type of thing like but they're not older. Actually they're because my daughter she knew about it. That's why I had the Black Flea Market. A lot of different stuff over there.
Speaker 1: So is that the new like social those.
Speaker 4: Type of functions, like the social functions because they it travels too, so or I've been seeing it in like other States and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: So I've been really trying to figure out something creatively, like party shit somewhere fun that we ain't dead, and I just haven't figured it out, you know what I mean. But I got some simple ideas, but I'm gonna do something really unique. You know what I'm saying, Like, well, you like, damn, I never did that before. Like, I don't know. Maybe it's a party at an airport.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Remember I was telling your kid, I was telling Roland. I was like, yo, like flash concerts. I've been really thinking about last concerts, like promoting concerts and one day and then doing a concert in Kentucky Fried Chicken and the lobby. Yep, fuck it. The police came cool on Saturdays, motherfucker to the place.
Speaker 3: That's what didn blue face. Blueface was doing that.
Speaker 4: I think like in Carita, he would just pull up and be doing the concert.
Speaker 1: His shit was on a car. Yeah, the car I'm saying. No, I'm talking about like.
Speaker 2: Like still a tiny oh like tiny desks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but more common deering.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know the.
Speaker 1: Important part of all this shit is the edge, Like you got a common deer a business. You know what I'm saying. I don't know if it's possible because when you get old, like I got a base of young women who like my stuff, you know, twenty three, twenty five, maybe that, But I don't think nobody that's like original supporter of my music would be able to just them. Bitch's gonna be at work, you know what I'm saying. So I've been thinking of like where do we take this ship to next?
Speaker 2: You gotta go back old school, like the things that you know, the things that we loved, Like that's pretty much what it is, Like you said, the things that you're saying, are they dope like backyard buggies like it is you're going.
Speaker 1: To bring people what if it was like in Ralph's Ralph.
Speaker 2: And Ralphs get snacks. I don't know, ship.
Speaker 4: Wow fact like the surprise Oh yeah, I mean you know, I think that's going to catch the younger audience likes like viral. You know, that's going to bring in like how.
Speaker 1: Do we make it exactly? Because you're gonna be at work.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be at work and I'm on probation.
Speaker 1: But that's where you're supposed to be, you know what I'm saying, Like you get what I'm saying, you do.
Speaker 3: A whole do a club at the Swami.
Speaker 1: Like you're supposed to break into somebody house while they on vacation and do a party there.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: But that's the like, you know what I mean, when's the last time it was wild and fun?
Speaker 2: I don't can't even tell you.
Speaker 1: And I don't think people really looking for it. But that's what's wrong with hip hop. They're not looking for it. They're not looking for anything, Like I'm too grown to have to be looking. But it's like I'm looking like, oh, this ship is lame, your niggas is lame, and I still got the mind to do ship like this like a car lot mm hmm yeah, I mean just go shut up at a car lot like it ain't nothing and just get off.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's fun, I Taco, You.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, Like you gotta think and I don't think we're thinking about what's a fun party? Like you just said the funniest party ever been to was a swinger party when nobody was really swinging.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, Like, what's what's crazy? Many fun? Because fun just mean you just drunk and it was music.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily it could be like a lot of things that happened and you're like, damn, that's I've just been to a lot. I'm trying to think of Like, it's been a lot of epic epic.
Speaker 3: Was one that.
Speaker 1: Epic that's crazy tell me an epic.
Speaker 2: To you, but probably to me because I was able to see like a lot of people that I was just like, damn, like I can't believe I'm right here. I was like, hey, smiling and ship from Granted, I don't know what that man. We've been to a lot of different parties and stuff like that, but I don't know now. Like I said, it's different for me, Like I like different stuff, so.
Speaker 3: Like like I really need to think about this.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 3: I know it's a party where I.
Speaker 4: Was like get home to be like, oh I remember, it's so good?
Speaker 1: What is it good?
Speaker 2: She said, was so good? Okay, clueless to she went clueless. I can't think of it like that, I said, that was the most craziest one for me. It's been a lot of different ones, like the Jamie Fox party used to be crazy. No, I didn't swing like I told you. I wasn't. I wasn't there for that, even though I was going.
Speaker 1: To that, but now that you was there, like like when they wrong.
Speaker 2: No, I don't, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I just I just people watched, So you.
Speaker 1: Were just watching real live porn.
Speaker 3: She actually went to a crazy party. It was a.
Speaker 4: It was a it was like a first Friday or something like that, and it was mail gay men and they had different there were different rooms where you could they you could go in there.
Speaker 3: And like watch porn or.
Speaker 4: Was that just talk to like somebody, like hang out like you know, I was there, and then they had so that was like when you first walk in, so you walk in it was like a room and how they had all these different curtains.
Speaker 3: I was like, what is going on?
Speaker 4: And then to the back it was just all party like they was like it was it was cracking, but it was it tripped me out because I.
Speaker 3: Had never seen a gay man that looked like you.
Speaker 4: I was, you know, didn't look like you, but he was like you know it was gangsters. Well they looked like they were gangsters, like they not. You know, it was the craziest thing.
Speaker 2: It was, I know, were you talking about that? Fucking club. It's in West Hollywood and people be.
Speaker 4: No, it was like it used to move around and so it was like a secret location. But this is like if you were in the scene. I happened to go with my cousin.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no I wasn't and it was me and me and Nita went.
Speaker 1: So you knew it was a gay party.
Speaker 4: I knew it was a party for gay people. Yeah, but I thought it. I didn't know it was like that. Like I didn't know it was gonna be I didn't know it was gonna.
Speaker 2: Be like that.
Speaker 4: Like it was really like they really were going in the room and just like fucking and then coming back out they dancing everything like it was really okay, really crazy people are good.
Speaker 1: People are really gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was crazy, it was.
Speaker 3: But it was.
Speaker 4: Men that was like I just I didn't know, like they was brave and they had muscles and dancing. Yeah, but no he looked like, no, not him, because he looked he looked he got the look gay.
Speaker 2: Yeah that he got them that he got Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: So no, this was like I'm saying, like not to use you as an example.
Speaker 2: Okay, So it.
Speaker 4: Was like men that was like, people is gay ice Tea and oh like Ice Cube.
Speaker 2: Niggas like him.
Speaker 1: It's not niggas like I'm not cute, not niggas like Ice TQ. But I get what you you're saying, regular me who you just don't exhibit any female traits.
Speaker 2: Now I understand. But I was young.
Speaker 4: I was like in my twenties and I wasn't exposed to that.
Speaker 1: The craziest party I ever been to was a club bounce party. Who like a fat girl club?
Speaker 3: Oh was that Indondo beach?
Speaker 1: They move them around?
Speaker 2: Ah, you were going to one.
Speaker 1: They paid me to perform?
Speaker 2: Oh, how was that?
Speaker 1: The big laddies is the ones y? Them laddies is fun. I really I never forgot that. I don't like these big old ladies having fun. And I was like niggas was there and it was thin niggas and they love this big lady. It was some big but they wasn't all too big. If she was too little, they kind of didn't like her. But it was like popping. I'm talking about. It was popping.
Speaker 4: That's how you're feeling about about the bike scene, Like if you're not a part.
Speaker 1: Of a lot about the bike scenes, the bike scenes ain't like that. They like people that women that is not a part of the club.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, it's.
Speaker 1: Like fresh meat on the set. So yeah, but I don't know, I don't know, but yeah, the.
Speaker 3: Big girl party.
Speaker 1: That ship was cracking. It was like popping. So shout out the club bounce because that ship was crazy. They really know how to party.
Speaker 2: Bounce, bounce. It's still going on right now, Oh ship.
Speaker 1: Right now cracking. I'm waiting on the book me again. I'm goin to pop up.
Speaker 2: In that sh all.
Speaker 1: The big girls, big girls be popping, man. You know what, They're not self conscious, They're not trying to overlook cute. They already know what they're working with when they walk in. So they are super fun and just having a great time versus like if y'all go somewhere, it's you know, you extra tight. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Y'all for sure have fun too.
Speaker 1: I've seen y'all have part for sure. Y'all don't walk in having fun. Y'all walk in and then y'all get even when y'all pre game, y'all still ain't loose till you getting there and getting loose.
Speaker 2: What depends on what type of.
Speaker 1: About these big girls walk is. So I've never seen y'all at the club.
Speaker 2: Never a club. You saw us at the GS. That was not a club.
Speaker 1: I wasn't going off. That was not a club that turned on the Big Girls.
Speaker 2: Was lounge. That's a lounge they.
Speaker 1: The big Girls was on and you know what I had.
Speaker 4: I used to have a lot of fun at the GF though. That was a real it got saturated, real cool spot.
Speaker 3: It really was.
Speaker 2: That was that was a fun party. As being older, you know.
Speaker 1: Well they got they have good food.
Speaker 3: You're absolutely right, that ship is fired.
Speaker 1: I've been to all the parties even though I don't like but I wouldn't. I can't like party because y'all really don't party.
Speaker 3: That's how I feel now, Like.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't really party, you know what I mean. Like when you go to a party, motherfucker's gonna be partying. Like I used to love house parties when I was younger. And you start going to the club and everybody trying to overdo it and look at somewhere that ship lane mofucker's expecting just it just be whack.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, I know that wasn't a club I'm trying to see. I've never seen you in a club. I've seen you as shows, but never a club. I never seen a manager, and gs don't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been in every club.
Speaker 2: I don't see him perform, but I've seen him at a show.
Speaker 4: I've seen remember the night they shake the Key club down.
Speaker 1: I've been in every club in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: He was there.
Speaker 1: I've been to that secret that secret hotel that that you know what I mean, you have to be a member. Yes, I've been there a couple of times. They were trying to get me to be a member.
Speaker 2: I went there.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking I wanted to go there.
Speaker 1: I wish I would pay a nigga the party.
Speaker 2: Can you get me?
Speaker 3: Can we go?
Speaker 1: I can get you in there. I'm with y'all, going people just be up in that motherfuckering ship.
Speaker 3: Is it fun?
Speaker 1: I don't like places that make people feel like it's too exclusive, Like y'all, I.
Speaker 3: Haven't been to the party part. I went to the magic show part.
Speaker 1: No, this place is in Hollywood and I forgot the name of the place. I've been there like three or four times.
Speaker 3: Magic Castle.
Speaker 1: This place is different. It's like a hold on, let me see some Okay, this place is fucking huge. It's like a hotel and it's in Hollywood, and they don't let most people come through.
Speaker 2: Really dream No, no.
Speaker 1: Y'all, ain't never been. I don't think y'all popping that right, that's.
Speaker 2: Not what I damn just do. What's okay, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: Huh, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It wasn't popping it. I guess y'all. It wasn't really nowhere that she needed to be.
Speaker 4: It was a couple of oh I remember, okay, popping is one of one of a fun ass night.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 4: The name of the club I think then was called Was it l a X Or was it? No?
Speaker 3: It was Lost Promise.
Speaker 2: That was a fun night.
Speaker 4: That's the night like, uh, Lisa Leslie was there, a party with her all night, was dancing with her.
Speaker 3: That's the night the game was there. And my cousin was like, if you don't, you don't talk to him. He he he.
Speaker 4: I didn't even know where he's from. That's wh he just signed to G unit. Where was we at Lost Promise? That's when I lived in Long Beach and we went to lost promise. It was really fun. Everybody was dancing, nobody was being Hollywood.
Speaker 3: It was a lot.
Speaker 4: Kevin Hart was in there that night. Everybody was in there. Everybody was dancing and having a good time. I remember that was a fun party. That was a fun night because everybody was dancing, like it wasn't really separate where they didn't have like a whole bunch of like you know, tables or VIP, so everybody.
Speaker 3: Was just in there. It might have just been like a private party maybe that night.
Speaker 1: Mm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was a fun night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a top all that, so we needed it's fun. We're to a place to where we're not even having fun, and I don't know what to tell y'all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we're gonna have fun. I agree with it.
Speaker 3: So what's the name of it?
Speaker 1: Don't know. I haven't He hasn't hit me back yet, but I'm gonna tell you. But they offered me like a membership. It's like a membership. You have to be a part of it. It's like it's but it's like other celebrities and ship like that. And I'm like, man, I wouldn't fuck y'all. I like partying with everyday people.
Speaker 2: We don't party though, if I'm going to party.
Speaker 3: So if you go to a.
Speaker 1: Party like like niggas out there with their cars, that's why I party. I parted the street racer. That's my festive environment. My festive environment ain't with a bunch of motherfuckers getting drunk and flirting. H What I'm saying like we got to have a common bond about something like we fuck with cars or we blah blah blah, and then we like, I'm enjoying myself. But if I just go to a club like you know, you're trying to just get somebody out of there, why the hell? No? Never, no, pay a woman to get naked. I seen you, I've been all this.
Speaker 3: You was in there having fun.
Speaker 1: No, no, not having fun, not having fun?
Speaker 3: What you was doing?
Speaker 1: Just there? Just there, listen. I'm just finding my I'm up. I became a professional rapper in twenty and nineteen. This whole time, I was just a street nigga rapping masquerading as a rapper. Now I'm a professional rapper. I'm gonna get about six years of this and then it's own. But I've been just thinking about that. We need to throw a cracking ass party. So we're gonna focus on having a cracking ass party and we own good looking. Out for tuning into The note Seller's podcast, please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced by my homeboys A King for the Black Effect Podcast Network and now Hard Radio. Yeah.