Speaker 1: That reminds me, man, we still gotta watch Chips we do?
Speaker 2: I have it on my Voodoo what my fan dango at home? Sorry?
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's the new name for Voodoo really, but I have the whole series. It was only forty bucks, so I bought it and I said, well, we'll do a watch one day and then we'll just upload this extra content.
Speaker 1: Wait, the whole series was only forty dollars. Yes, like one thing of DVDs was like seventy when I first came.
Speaker 2: Out the problem the dvd boom, I have them.
Speaker 1: I have all of them on DVD.
Speaker 2: I have to say. There was this movie that was on Netflix, Leave the Watch. No, back to what I'm saying, Leave the World Behind?
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I'm not answering. It's Diamond.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you picking up? Because we're recorded? She needs you for something?
Speaker 1: If then she could call nine one one? I mean, what does she need me for?
Speaker 2: Okay? Anyway, Leave the world behind? And it was like an apocalyptic event. But in their bunker they had a wall of DVDs. Let me tell you something, I do fine if I was in a bunker, because I have the DVDs to everything. Pretty much everything.
Speaker 1: Did they have a player?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: And electricity yes?
Speaker 2: Because it's a bunker. I assume if you're a Archie bunker. No. I assume if you have a bunker, you know how to like route electric to it. Otherwise that's a bad bunker. I guess then you're just living like a mole person.
Speaker 1: Archie Bunker was a bad bunker.
Speaker 2: Okay, I tell you. Let me tell you. I don't want to live in a bunker. If something like that happens, end me. I'm not doing it. Can I just end you now? Anyway? Sure?
Speaker 1: Welcome to Serial Killer. Is This is the podcast where we eat cereal and we tell you how it is so that way, maybe you buy it if you like, and you don't if you don't, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, we think inside the box here or this podcast.
Speaker 2: We love thinking inside the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's right around the time for the Podcast Awards, is it not? And we're not there?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not this year? You know what? We got nominated though, we are both award nominated podcast talent, I.
Speaker 1: Guess yeah, I use that term talent loosely.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, But when somebody gets nominated an Emmy in oscar A, Grammy or Tony No matter what they do. From there on out, it says nominated. We are award nominated podcast talent.
Speaker 1: Okay, now you don't like strawberries, do you?
Speaker 2: I do like strawberry. You like strawberries, which is the berry? You don't care for blackberries?
Speaker 1: Blackberries because they give you the huzz.
Speaker 2: No, because they have the little seeds.
Speaker 1: All berries have little seeds.
Speaker 2: My friend, what's the one that's like a Besberries have them as well, like raspberries, so to bois and berries. No, it's like it's like a berry, but then there's like little boo boos.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, with the little seeds. Anywberries, raspberries, yes, boys and berries.
Speaker 2: I don't mind them. I like them, but the problem is the seeds always getting stuck in my teeth for a solid tude days.
Speaker 1: You know, I've never seen a boison berry in my life. I love the jam and I used to love the dan and yogurt when I was a kid, but I've never actually seen what you can buy them frozen. I've never seen a fresh boison berry ever anywhere.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, scy.
Speaker 1: I want them. I think they grow them in California. I think like the knots Berry people own those.
Speaker 2: I'm going to La soon. Maybe I'll see if I could buy you something.
Speaker 1: Find the knots Berry Farm guys, and I think they are all I think. I think they created. No, I don't mean the amusement park actually Burry Farm Farm.
Speaker 2: I would assume that the knots Bury Farm is close to the knots Bury Theme Park.
Speaker 1: I would think, right, maybe, maybe, probably.
Speaker 2: Not because it's Hershey close to Hershey. Do what, No, It's like Hershey, Pennsylvania, close to the Hershey.
Speaker 1: Hershey Park is in Hershey, Pennsylvania, and the factory is in Hershey, Pennsylvania as well.
Speaker 2: See that's what I'm saying. I think Knotsbury Park is close to the knots Bury Farm.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, So back to strawberry.
Speaker 2: As if I'm crazy, as if I'm crazy for thinking that.
Speaker 1: So check out this brand new cereal from General Mills. Andrew. You know we've had vanilla strawberry checks from General Mills that was wonderful. Check this out, Cinema toast Crunch Strawberry. Did you even know it existed? I didn't bet you did?
Speaker 2: Not? Who gave this to you?
Speaker 1: General Mills sent it because they're cool.
Speaker 2: I love that. Yeah, this looks great. I'm so excited. The milk is to be incredible.
Speaker 1: Here's my question.
Speaker 2: It's going to be like a strawberry churo.
Speaker 1: I have a question though. Okay, it's actually called cinnamon toast crunch strawberry. In past variations of the cereal it was apple toast crunch, sugar cookie toast crunch. But this is actual cinnamon toast crunch strawberry, not apple toast cuntry. You know what I mean? Like you know what I'm saying, Like the other ones are not called cinnamon toast crunch. Yeah, and then the flavor, they're called that toast crunch. So is this going to be cinnamon strawberry yes? Or they're just calling it CTC, but it's strawberry flavored.
Speaker 2: A love that you abbreviated cinnamon toast crunch to CTC. It's like real cereal head inside Alley. Sure is super cool of you, rad radical loving that too. I think it's going to be just cinnamon toast crunch with strawberry dust.
Speaker 1: You think so?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Huh okay, yeah, let's see about that, kid.
Speaker 1: We sure will. I mean these guys are out of their minds. I wonder if this was a release for Valentine's Day because this little cinemoji here has hearts in his eyes.
Speaker 2: Thing about a strawberry says I love you.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they're red and they look like hearts.
Speaker 2: So because the pink it's a pink box.
Speaker 1: Look the strawberries look like hearts.
Speaker 2: That does not look like heart. Looks like a strawberry.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're kind of heart shaped. They're the most heart shaped fruit there is. Did you see the Arawan nineteen dollars strawberry?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Okay? So if you go to my shop right, store might have them. They have the package of strawberry almost look like they're candy or plastic or fake or something. It's eleven dollars for a tiny little thing. I know that one was nineteen, but that was a rip off store. This was like, it's eleven ninety nine for a package of like eight straw and they're all placed delicately. And I would kill to get.
Speaker 2: Us go to La to go to Arawan. I just want to video you in an Arawan. It would make me see what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: In what now?
Speaker 2: In Arawan? Is the bougie grocery store. No. Literally, like, here's sea moss water for forty two dollars. No.
Speaker 1: So if I go to the shop right and they have these strawberries again, I'm gonna bring them in.
Speaker 2: I'll tast test them.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm gonna spend twelve bucks on.
Speaker 2: So you know that what you're supposed to do is you're supposed to undo it. Then you're supposed to take the stem on, and you're supposed to let it sit.
Speaker 1: I don't think they had stems on them. Oh okay, so this smells like cinnamon, strawberry.
Speaker 2: Kind of smells apple cinnamon.
Speaker 1: E I smell I smell cinnamon there and apples, I mean, and strawberries. I do smell the strawberry. Okay, I've been feeling that great lately. My mind is just like in a fog.
Speaker 2: You're so busy.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, you texted me yesterday. I would have loved to record a bowl chap, but I just wasn't I was sleeping. I wasn't feeling great.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, when you get back from vacation, you're on the crewise, you're on the airplane, sometimes you just know you suck in all people's germs. Yeah anyway, No, for sure, farm the fresh Dairries, organic whole milk. M.
Speaker 2: I would like a spoon.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be some good strawberry milk. Yeah, take a spoon, pal, I'm not going to touch it, even though seven other people have already touched them.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon toast crunch strawberry I like flavored with natural flavors.
Speaker 2: Okay, when do you think.
Speaker 1: You're kind of right? It is cinnamon toast crunch dusted with a hint of strawberry. I taste a lot of cinnamon, more than usual, kind of just.
Speaker 2: Like a piece of gum.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not getting out, but I'm getting like a heavy, heavy, heavy cinnamon. Now that that's a bad thing.
Speaker 2: That's not for me. No, I'm gonna give it three bowls.
Speaker 1: I do love a strawberry flavor.
Speaker 2: I want to love it. I just don't.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering what cinnamon toa's crunch would taste like if there were the dehydrated strawberries in them. Okay, you know, like the RedBerry from Special K.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I love that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, Special Case big anniversary this year. I forget which number one hundred hundred years maybe is one twenty five.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding, now, would you go with what I said?
Speaker 1: That's true. You know nothing about life, but it is their anniversary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to love it. I just don't. It tastes like a piece of strawberry gum. And I don't know. I'm not a big man.
Speaker 1: I don't really get.
Speaker 2: That's not terrible.
Speaker 1: The flavor of the strawberry and cinnamon flavor meshing with each other. It is good. I like it. There's four balls from me.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm gonna try the milk, strawberry milk with a hint of cinnamon. I love that they did that. Right, Wow, I'm in okay. I haven't seen this in the store yet.
Speaker 2: Oh an exclusive?
Speaker 1: Well yeah, because we got it ship to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, influencers.
Speaker 1: Man, you just aren't talking a lot today.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you want me to say.
Speaker 1: Like, when I'm drinking the milk, you should say something, Well.
Speaker 2: You don't really leave much because well, the minute you take the sip, you're like, I'm gonna take a sit down. And so back to what I was saying, you don't leave, you don't leave the door open. I don't know what to what to do, what to say?
Speaker 1: All right, so this is gonna be an interesting thing and we're gonna do it next. We're gonna take a quick break here. Okay, and oh what's this? Oh no, I didn't want that. Yeah, I told you, man, these files are just all messed up.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's this?
Speaker 1: Oh that's the milk thing. I'm telling you. All our stuff is missing. Okay, it's missing.
Speaker 2: It's all gone. Why don't you just say, hey, we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. If that bro was still alive, he would add it for like forty years now. Oh and we're back. Welcome And the reason I before we left, I said, this is going to be pretty cool.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have loved this episode. I have not said two words, but you're like, speak, Where am I speaking?
Speaker 1: I was on the cruise, yeah, a couple of weeks ago, President's Week, and I was listening to the podcast because I love listening to it, I do. And there was all kinds of crazy, weird different language commercials. Fine, because I was in the middle of the Caribbean Ocean.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because the geolocates where you are.
Speaker 1: I didn't understand any of it, but it was so cool.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: I think it was a commercial for ting what's that They're great fruit drink? Oh in Jamaica. Oh, I wasn't even in Jamaica.
Speaker 2: Maybe the Wi Fi signal was come from Jamaica.
Speaker 1: All I know is if you check our little rankings or ratings or whatever it is, you're gonna see all kinds of crazy listens. You're gonna get a listen to Kirasaw and a listen in Saint Kitts and sal. I listened all over the place.
Speaker 2: Wow, so cereal all over the world.
Speaker 1: Check this out, Andrew. This is from Walmart. I went there and I saw this, and I was like, huh.
Speaker 2: Strawberry shortcake Cereal. Yes, we've had something like this before, something like that was one of my absolute favorite cereals we.
Speaker 1: Ever had limited edition. And now I'm wondering if it's gonna be kind of like the cinema toast on Strawberry or if it's just gonna be like strawberry toast crunch without the cinemon you know.
Speaker 2: Yep, I have to say great value cereal. They when they are good, they are great, right, butter cereal? Yeah, the blueberry one that we had walk in the old studio that they sent us the whole giant bag in the dispenser.
Speaker 1: Yes, sorry, that was maultimeal learn about life next cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah that too, uh huh yeah no no, no, no. This when they they are good, they are so good. So I'm excited for this. I'm very excited. I think it's gonna be sweet, delicious, a little bit sugary. Oh, I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Sweetened sweet and write cereal with natural and artificial flavor. Why are gonna ruin it with the artificial? By the way, this strawberry is not on.
Speaker 2: That, So what the hell is that whipped cream?
Speaker 1: It's a strawberry shortcake? That is some pound cake there or something with whipped cream and strawberries. Strawberry shortcake though yes it is.
Speaker 2: The whip cream is usually in a strawberry shortcake.
Speaker 1: Bro, All that together makes a strawberry shortcake. Anyway, that strawberry is not there. CGI just saying whatever you call.
Speaker 2: It, bro, it's whipped cream a shortcake.
Speaker 1: It is like when I go to Cpking and strawberry shortcake. It's like this biscuit thing with whipped cream and strawberry.
Speaker 2: Are loving your breathes?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't call it California Peacha Kitchen, It's CPK. We're going there tonight for salmon. I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Everything that you said just makes me want to like throw myself into a.
Speaker 1: Pit a lava that smells pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I excited for this one. It's gonna be delicious.
Speaker 1: I think the milk is going to be like strawberry quick from back in the day.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that, so nothing else to add.
Speaker 1: Although I mean it does smell a little bit artificial.
Speaker 2: I will say that one percent is going to be artificially sugary. Just nonsense, But I'm excited for it.
Speaker 1: Can you move a strawberry toast crn strawberry place? I love nothing more than did I say strawberry toast crunch?
Speaker 2: No, you said, I don't know what I said?
Speaker 1: All right, far the fresh staries whole organic milk, Yeah, it is USDA organic and certified.
Speaker 2: This is going to taste delicious and I just know it, and I'm so excited. Please don't fail me.
Speaker 1: Don't they look like crunch?
Speaker 2: Do not disappoint me, please.
Speaker 1: So it has the it has the cookie buttered bass right crunch, because it's the same cereal. It's just flavor differently.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: It is underwhelming.
Speaker 2: It is underwhelming.
Speaker 1: I don't really the strawberry flavor. Yeah, I see it.
Speaker 2: It comes through a little bit, not a lot. Overall, it's not bad. I'm gonna give this three bowls in a spoon. I like it better than the cinnamon to a scrunch strawberry because I didn't like the cinnamon in that one. But this one could have been better. I would have loved it to taste like a frosted flake with some strawberry on it.
Speaker 1: That'd be really really sweet. This is disappointing to me. Two balls and a spoon. I don't taste the strawberry flavor. I just don't get it. I don't taste it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really relying more on the sugary flake. The milk or not flake, whatever it is square.
Speaker 1: The milk just tastes like awesome fine land fresh berries or got a calm milk. Yeah, I don't taste any strawberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it kind of just looks like it should be strawberry. But it's not flop. Yeah, it's a little disappointing. I mean I expected better from you.
Speaker 1: I mean three balls and a spoon from you. It's a flopper.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 1: No, it's not bad.
Speaker 2: But if I saw this next to cookie butter.
Speaker 1: Uh huh? So I went middle of the road, you went higher.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I think it's a decent cereal.
Speaker 1: H biggest?
Speaker 2: What is that cookie butter cereal?
Speaker 1: No? Oh but there's a game on the back the biggest? Why does it just say biggest?
Speaker 2: Well, this is dumb. Do you think a skyscraper is bigger than a dog? No? Like?
Speaker 1: What not that one? Do they mean that one of the real ones?
Speaker 2: No, sir, what I mean? I guess you are right? It is vague.
Speaker 1: It is it could be that look and the answer key is on the side, just in case. Oh wow, what's the biggest?
Speaker 2: The biggest is the Earth?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but I didn't see the Earth.
Speaker 2: You didn't see the giant globe that looks like the Earth? No, you didn't see that.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Well, I really think it's dumb that they went from like the Earth to a mountain to a whale and a skyscraper a cow? No, it's a bowl, yeah, because it has horns, a snail, an ant, and a dog.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're gonna do one more cereal here, pal, thank you? Sure. So a few weeks ago, I went to the Target store granola. Okay, it's granola. We do granola as well. No oatmeal, but we do granola.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've had many granola in this show, many a granola.
Speaker 1: So the thing with this one is I bought it. I bought it home. I was gonna bring it in. My daughter ate half of it before I could even get it here. So I went back and got another one because it was that delicious according to her. More strawberries, No strawberries, what's that? Then I tried to do a full strawberry episode, but I couldn't. Okay, it's dark chocolate, cashw butter, granola. Oh, this is gonna be good from good and gather it's tart.
Speaker 2: I can't keep saying things are going to be good because then I get disappointed.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm gonna tear it here carefully, tear carefully close. Man, and I ruined the picture picture picture.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you're gonna kick yourself for that one. I'll have to tape it Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I destroyed this bag.
Speaker 2: Now it's gotta get thrown out too.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna bring it home. Actually that she loves it. She puts it on her yogurt yoga wate yog wit. So you got your dark chocolate pieces, your granola pieces. I see some cashews in there, and there's and it looks like pumpkin seeds. Yeah, man, pumpkin cool. It's a weird little thing. It's not on here though. I don't get it. There's no picture of it of the pumpkin seeds. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's granola with pumpkin.
Speaker 1: Seeds farm the fresh Aery's whole organic milk. When you're staring at the milk case Andrew look.
Speaker 2: For the coffee.
Speaker 1: Very good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there's pumpkin seeds right there, but you have to look on the back for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, cool, Thanks for handing me over my cup? Is this mine?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: This is mine? You should have said yes. I would have gone in and had your old backwashed cereal.
Speaker 1: It was good. I just hitched a lot of the chocolate, which is nice.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 1: That's wonderful. There should be a bigger bag man.
Speaker 2: That's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Like everything else we eat isn't, this is a little bit more healthy.
Speaker 2: It's just my opinion. Yeah, but hello, you can't tell your opinion. It's better than my opinion. I can't say it.
Speaker 1: It's not. But all the other series we eat a way worse than this are more deserty.
Speaker 2: That's your opinion.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, it's fact.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: It is, well, not much more.
Speaker 2: I should really be saying on this one. I'm gonna give it four bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm teetering, ma'am, like an old teeter totter coming up out of the ground as you fly backwards. I'm also gonna do four balls in the spoon. I was gonna go five, but it's not quite Fiver.
Speaker 2: Club.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much chocolate gathers at the bottom. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's delicious. H They do a good job with their granola's.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what are some of the other ones you like?
Speaker 2: There was one with banana chips in it.
Speaker 1: There was, Yeah, that was good and gather Yeah. I'm gonna go back and check Real KILLERSPC dot com.
Speaker 2: You definitely should pale.
Speaker 1: I feel like one day we're just gonna fight. You will lose like fistical. I know you're you're you're strong like bull.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you you will fall, I know, but I wouldn't hurt the elderly.
Speaker 1: At what point am I elderly?
Speaker 2: Do you have an AARP card yet?
Speaker 1: I do? Okay, Well they've reached out to me. I didn't search them out. Yeah, I mean, bro, I got it for two years, two dollars for two years. Wow, some crazy deal and I got like cash back the whole thing. Cool. How could I not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, no, I agree.
Speaker 1: I don't use any of the benefits, but I have it.
Speaker 2: Well, travel benefits with the AARP are great.
Speaker 1: Are they really? Yeah? First of all, you weren't supposed to like back in the day, was sixty five, then sixty, then fifty five, then fifty then well we don't care. Yeah, I'm not even fifty yet. Well you're not fifty yet either, your dope, but you're closer, dope. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Please check us out on Instagram a serial Killer's Opinion PC are friends at Farm Them Fresh Dairies on Instagram as well, and check out the website serial Killers PC if you want to send us something that you think maybe we haven't done yet. Check the website first, and then you know what, direct messages also, because it might be in the serial sack. Yeah, so cover all bases before you send us stuff for sure. And we thank you for listening to this fine podcast on this fine podcast network.
Speaker 2: Like review, subscribe, do all the fun things. Thank you so much for listening. And until next time, watch.
Speaker 1: This on YouTube as well. Corin Crunch, there's it gonna be on YouTube.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's a big ostric, Jake.
Speaker 1: Ostriches are big birds.
Speaker 2: Okay, bye