Speaker 1: The following is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club. This is the Players Lounge, broadcasting live from Dallas Cowboys World headquarters at the Star. Now your hosts Barry Church, Anthony door Set, Demontree Moore, and new He scrugs, Yo, here.
Speaker 2: We are players loud here at the start Frisco.
Speaker 3: The players are off, but we are not. This is a show where you've got.
Speaker 2: Three former NFL players coming at You got Anthony door Set, Demontre Moore, you got Barry Church.
Speaker 3: I'm scrugs.
Speaker 2: It is a great day to be in neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Elbow right now, hockey.
Speaker 4: You see you see your arms short with your wallet, the.
Speaker 3: Court, he got court.
Speaker 2: Yes to Pittsburgh guy, Yes, who to Pittsburgh basketball players.
Speaker 5: You gotta lived.
Speaker 3: I made the Wan Blair, san Antonio, you have the Wan Blair. We're talking about the Big East days.
Speaker 5: I'm just talking about not the I'm not the lane, talking about like dudes from natives like we.
Speaker 4: Got Blair, Wan Blair in my bad. You got some cats man Shirley Shirley, powerhouse man. Shirley was backing his powerhouse man Equippa. They got We got football a lot. Yeah, football, just saying I'm just I'm trying to re educate me. It was cold back in Yeah, he was cold. He played for Trier to Real played football.
Speaker 5: He just didn't have to basketball and the football played football.
Speaker 3: So I'm just we just didn't have to height. But skill wise, now you only only one your barrow, Pope, that's it?
Speaker 5: Who for seating Hall?
Speaker 3: Since not one person to trade trade? No so young trade on.
Speaker 6: The I ain't recognized.
Speaker 3: He can't.
Speaker 5: Who can't be part of the conversation text saying them, who can't?
Speaker 3: Who can't?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 3: Who got the league? Got in the league?
Speaker 6: Right now?
Speaker 3: Where?
Speaker 6: And what bastall? What are you doing in basketball right now?
Speaker 3: But I'm talking about myself. What do you think about you? He always you like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: We're talking about Hall of Famous?
Speaker 3: Got who got the NBA?
Speaker 5: Who's got the most white?
Speaker 4: Okay, you better you better go look at Chris Middleton and check his resume. You better check out who Alice Caruso is. Right now, it's the top down.
Speaker 5: We named that.
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? It's the top white right now?
Speaker 2: I know you guys in apology, we got I ended the show yesterday and we did not make it Monday night.
Speaker 3: You know, so you might as well just give me the double you need that, Hey, keep I told you that last place in the picture, they were three a bad week? I told hey, hold on, ye heard that? A bad week? You heard that?
Speaker 5: Did he catch up?
Speaker 6: Don't worry about that. Don't worry about that. I told you, didn't.
Speaker 3: I tell you so Church, you were three and five was a bad bad for everybody. You were four and four, you're five hundred.
Speaker 6: That's fine.
Speaker 3: I take that. It was a bad week. Your negative four four. Yeah, I'll take mine. Actually worked out well because I would have picked Kansas City if by this we are good. So what I'm saying, there's a new first place leader.
Speaker 6: Now you know what? You know what you said?
Speaker 3: Okay, I know.
Speaker 6: Aren't you in first place?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: With that?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, because you had a three way time last week?
Speaker 5: Who in last place?
Speaker 4: It don't matter? Hey only hey, no, And I will state that. I will state that I'm in last place. But like I said, my statements still stand correct from that show.
Speaker 3: What did I say?
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 6: I'm going to be catching up? This is the week. This is where stuff starts.
Speaker 3: Training? Was I right?
Speaker 6: I was positive?
Speaker 3: What was that word?
Speaker 5: What was that word?
Speaker 3: Okay? That which one by so many words, so many right, it's all right, notable exactly. Hey, what he just did was.
Speaker 6: Phone a friend a lifeline because you're we have breaking news.
Speaker 3: We have breaking news.
Speaker 6: Finally on the show, we getting Hall.
Speaker 2: Of Fame owner and general manager of the Dallas Cowboys has been fined two one hundred and fifty thousand dollars for Uh.
Speaker 5: I can't put this finger up. You can't be pointing it. You don't matter.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't at Lands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a meal?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's quick as quick as he threw the murder as he goes.
Speaker 4: Protect the shield. It did look kind of gangster. He was up top, we said, right there, yeah, yeah, you're right. This is what you right here looking to them.
Speaker 2: And it's ironic that he's going to Charlotte this week because the Panthers owner David Temper has been knowing.
Speaker 3: To give curse out the University of Pittsburgh.
Speaker 5: Dude, he went University of Pittsburgh, dude.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he's got NFL owners Okay, yeah, and I got that too, got that we got NFL head coaches got that. Hey, laugh at that.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, that's crazy delivery. It was you got to be ready, got to get it. Rebuddley, just like that man was quick on his feet with Sentiz. I had to get him off me get back.
Speaker 3: A d may stab you up. Maybe a DBA D'll.
Speaker 6: Have to get him about me attack me to fast.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: By the way, on that Sanchez deal we talked about, he joked about it on the show that he was gonna have a lawyer show up at the end of the day. He already got representation and sued Fox Swarts and and Mark Sanchez told you what going out to say, you know.
Speaker 5: Life about to get real good on these lad days.
Speaker 6: That's what That's what I told you. I said.
Speaker 4: It sucks that he's in that situation, but it's a it's a bright it's a bright side to everything.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 4: You know Monopoly, they tell you go here and go around there and go collect your two hundred and speed expeditionally.
Speaker 2: That's him, that boy, Jerry Jones find two point fifty for giving the middle finger in the Meadowlands, New Jerseys. Jerry said on one O five three The Fan on his radio show this morning. Quote that was unfortunate. There was a swarm of cowboy fans in front. It was right after we made our last touchdown. I put up the wrong show of hands.
Speaker 3: Man with thumbs up. He pointed first, Bndie bought it, did he? He meant to say that, yeah, yeah, yeah, well you can't, you can't.
Speaker 5: You can't do that.
Speaker 6: He wanted to go to the left, but he went to the right.
Speaker 3: You can't use that. You ain't doing you ain't doing that. Man was reading between the.
Speaker 2: Straight and somebody with a jerk with a jet jersey. So you actually when you see the video, it gives the middle finger first. Then he points, yeah, that was this for you, like that was what meant to say.
Speaker 6: That is he with the wrong way smile my hand locked up on.
Speaker 3: Me with the wrong way with the digits.
Speaker 2: So between David Temper and Jered getting together this week, fan look out, get your phones out, you.
Speaker 4: Know, I mean, man, I wonder what that. I wonder what it was said like that something having some said yes, yeah cool, I mean look for you to get out of care.
Speaker 3: You played. You know, you know how you all are, you know how you all do? You are I'm looking at that just now. How you all do that? Ain't that? That was what he said?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have plausible man, he was directing that right somebody. That was I'm sure I was confusing.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 6: You see how he jerked a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: Was a quick phone call. That tell us your side, mister Jones.
Speaker 6: He was trying to call you.
Speaker 3: Don't call you.
Speaker 6: I met that finger.
Speaker 3: That's for you, man.
Speaker 5: You you was talking all that cash.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up?
Speaker 4: That was classic thumbs up right right, sweet having a good time.
Speaker 3: You was a good time.
Speaker 4: If you see, if you see the whole like the whole clip, not just that, the one that I've seen. You've seen literally everybody that was normally standing around hill, everybody sits down and he's the only one standing up.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like the head boss set of it said, if there's two places you're gonna hear some stuff, it's up there in Jersey and Philly.
Speaker 8: I was just Philly number one. You know, they throw batteries. They did fight my grand year hard on their own team.
Speaker 3: So you know they people Philly make you touch your Christianity. They really put it out there and look Cleveland ain't no joke.
Speaker 4: Ea.
Speaker 2: I remember my first game ever in Cleveland was a playoff game. It was Browns and Patriots parcels against Belichick. Me not understanding as the Patriots are driving towards.
Speaker 3: The end zone. That's back then when they let you just walk on the sideline. So I'm walking on the sideline my field.
Speaker 2: Stuff HiT's dog bones andies.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 3: You're a player. You get over there and you get there.
Speaker 2: I mean they trying to they throwing stuff, man like, man, let me get it, Let me get out of here. Man.
Speaker 3: So I learned my I learned my lesson man.
Speaker 2: And you see stuff laying out there, man, that dog pound there because that was where they were going.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 9: People bunch to me though, those are always the best games to me.
Speaker 3: When you're going on the road, like the Philly or New York.
Speaker 9: You come you're driving your bus because you go through the parking, the tailgates going on, they flicking you.
Speaker 5: They never talk about Green Bay man mooning you all the way through the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: Neighborhood. Buffalo did that.
Speaker 2: I took the team bus, one of the team busses for Buffalo. I hadn't done the Green Bay.
Speaker 6: One Buffalo does.
Speaker 4: But Green Bay is different because it's like you drive, It's like they purposely drive you through the hood. You're going through the neighborhoods and everybody sitting out there. Let me get a piece, Let me get a piece of it.
Speaker 3: Like crazy. The old black Hole too.
Speaker 5: Sat my dad in the black Hole for a raiding for a playoff game. How high was and and you know, yo check it out. He came back after the game and told me he didn't want to ever sit anywhere else in the coliseum but in the black Hole like that, and they and they showed him love, you know what I'm saying. They treated him right. But he was like, hey, I don't never want anytime I come to a game, please put me in the black hole. He was liked to say.
Speaker 4: Their fans are different though, like they the black Hole. They get active, but they're respectful like the other ones.
Speaker 3: Like they they were funny.
Speaker 2: They were dirty, funny black. Yeah, they were dirty, like they were dirty like you had you had to laugh. I mean even I can't who it was. It was a receiver of the CAVI, I can't remember, but he laughed. Gif they were given in the business. But even he laughed.
Speaker 3: But they're high the high as hey boy, you still man like that when people when when when fans are going crazy on you. I love it. I loved it for me.
Speaker 4: That's what they say, Solace is golden. That's when we knew he was doing something that morning.
Speaker 3: Then now turn around right back to him.
Speaker 5: Especially stas like k C where they write up on you. You know what I mean, so like and and and if you've never been to a Kansas City Chief game at home, first of all, the Jets is coming over when they're doing the national anthem. And if you ain't never heard them say and the home of.
Speaker 3: The Nerves the first time I heard that, we can't do that over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, all right, So Jerry two fifty, I think he I think he can write the check.
Speaker 3: Yeah to me, I'll get make sure to taking care of you boys. I think I think he'll make payroll.
Speaker 6: I think right.
Speaker 5: I want to know what Jerry check looked like on Tuesday. You know what I mean, because I know he got to write some checks. But I'm sure he getting it. You got to give checked from somewhere.
Speaker 4: Check you talking about you're talking about.
Speaker 3: The appearance one of the seventh companies give like his game check, like his game beverage check.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was just about the State stadium revenue on the weekend.
Speaker 3: But he took it. He took a hell of a risk.
Speaker 9: I mean, if you watched the Nefiliador joint, you see, I mean he took a hell of a risk, but he did it turned out.
Speaker 5: Risk it No biscuits manifested. He saw this back when he was fifteen fourteen, fifteen years old.
Speaker 2: What people don't realize so many times, he didn't just buy the team. He had to buy the stadium, Texas Stateium. That was the whole deal. You had to buy the team and Texas Stadium and Texas Staium was a money pick and a lot of people at the time he said, you don't want any parts of that. You don't want to own, you don't want to operate a stadium. You just want to play in it and run your football team. Jerry changed that dynamic that today everybody owns their own stadium. They don't let it, they don't let the city on it. You want it because you on all the revenue and everything that comes with it, and you you make that a cash cow. Jerry was the one who talked owners how to make money. One reason why he's in the Hall of Fame not just for the team of the nineties, but he helped change the National Football League in terms of revenue for stadiums, for money.
Speaker 3: All these people, but we need sweets.
Speaker 2: We know that's Jerry. Jerry Fantastics. Yes, yeah, you know what he really did. I mean he is a innovator and a visionary when it comes to all. Now you see this hotel over here, All right, this is the hotel.
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 6: You know who?
Speaker 5: You know who owned it?
Speaker 4: Right, I say, you know who owed it? What he said, I came out here. I'm gonna bring it to the Licens neighborhood. Have the hotel, and then not only are y'all gonna practice, I'm gonna put a stadium out there for y'all to hang out.
Speaker 3: To feel like y'all.
Speaker 2: When we walk down, do you notice was we walked down the stairs well church, and we go upstairs. When you walk upstairs, after you pass the whole press conference room, there's two there's two meetings to the side. They're making money every day. There's people are running multiple meetings over there. And then they cady lunch. You buy your lunch because you can't you know you can bring you.
Speaker 3: To get it in none of that. What's what do you say?
Speaker 6: Oh? In this extra feat bring something out.
Speaker 3: The microphone that costs it. You need mics, speakers.
Speaker 4: They all that nice condo. They bring you in there and like, oh this is nice. You get in there, rent the room. Hey there's nothing in here. Oh, don't worry, we're going to smart.
Speaker 2: Man is smart, so he's got the two fifty to go ahead and cover the fire and pertinently giving the wrong finger to to the fan with the thumb thumb.
Speaker 3: This one's for you. This one is for you.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get thumbs up when we come back on the players. That's why you buy Aristocrat Gaming. Yes right, Trey cut off the thumb on the players loud.
Speaker 10: Wow, Hey there, Cowboys Nation. Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo. Bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience football fans. This means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys theme casino games developed by Aristocrat a prown sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gambling problem, Please contact the US National Problem Gambling Helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one eight hundred gam b l e R for twenty one over. It's the official men's skincare brand of the Dallas Cowboys, Jack Black and right now Cowboys fans can get fifteen percent off their seventy five dollars order plus. Because every deal needs a playmaker, your order will include a free five piece skincare set and free shipping. The Jack Black Playmaker is four of Jack's favorites and a full sized intense therapy liftball. Make a play for the playmaker at Getjack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 5: Cowboys with the code Cowboys vip. That's get Jack Black dot com slash.
Speaker 3: Cowboys with the code Cowboys VIP.
Speaker 11: Crown Royal and the Dallas Cowboys are bringing back the Royal Rig for season two. See it in action at at and T Stadium on Thanksgiving Day where the Dallas Cowboys take on the Kansas City Chiefs and around Dallas on November twenty sixth and November twenty eighth. Visit Crownrooyal dot com to see where else the Royal rig is stopping this NFL season.
Speaker 3: That's Crownrooyal dot com.
Speaker 6: Please drink responsibly.
Speaker 12: Returning for the twenty twenty five NFL season, Boss reunites with the Dallas Cowboys to drop the next chapter of their iconic collaboration. The Boss Cowboys Collection fuses fashion and football, once again, capturing the fearless spirit of what it means to be your own boss, just in time for kickoff. Gear up and standout styles that show your team pride with a bold edge. Available now at NFL shop dot Com, slash Hugo, Boss Hugo, Boss dot Com and Boss retail stores. Hashtag be your Own Boss.
Speaker 1: To the players.
Speaker 3: Loud at Cowboys Nation.
Speaker 4: Dallas Cowboys United, presented by Globelife is exclusively in the Dallas Cowboys at Join the official fan club today receive access to the Dallas Cowboys Drop, where you can win game tickets, autograph items, exclusive experiences, and much more.
Speaker 3: Download the app not yesterday, but today, right now. Thank you, Tree more nailing it, nailing it nice watch man, sir. It's a nice got about, but that's a nice lounge. Brought to you by Aristocrat Game, Got Young Trade Moore, the.
Speaker 2: House, Pitt Panther and the Bird, Hall of Fame, Rockets Bury Church.
Speaker 3: H what's the what's the Rockets record right now?
Speaker 6: I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 3: I want to say they win. They winning the winning. Let me go ahead.
Speaker 5: Look at that last year quarter the last last game at quarterback. We actually won the game. That's not a true freshman.
Speaker 3: We want we want our game to the three and two. Yeah, and three and two. You know, bove five hundred, we.
Speaker 6: Undefeated.
Speaker 4: You know, got the number one, number two sacks in the nation. You know, let's go over there when you'll got man, we've got the most recent the trophy winner.
Speaker 3: Said, man a hall of favor. Man, it's nothing about your people, man, nothing about your people. You know one thing I've never straight straight up you've never seen him in Toledo. Get thank never. I'm gonna wear my wear my never send you get they said, golf gear, you just don't wear. I wear it on the course. Don't wear them.
Speaker 2: Chris were tomorrow producer, Chris Bean, have you ever seen Barry with anything from Toledo?
Speaker 3: And how long we do it? Ever?
Speaker 5: Can't?
Speaker 3: I cannot bring it tomorrow. I can know, honestly, I don't mean Laker gear. I'm gonna give it. I'll give it to he. He actually brought me a Toledo sticker the habit, what's what's that one? Them from blue and yellow?
Speaker 6: It is it blue?
Speaker 3: It till it's blue. It was like night blue. It's blue, it's blue. It was it was my kids college day two years ago. I got a Toledo stickery. Rockets, Babe, Yes, rocket on tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Nothing structure in the players lounge brought to barbuscrack games. So yesterday was the locker room. Talked to the offensive line of the backups here and the confidence they had about the expectations. Yes, they say, next man up. It was what we're supposed to do. Yeah, we're really happy for the guys and all of us. We felt good, but this is what we're supposed to do. And then I loved how big Nate Thomas said, Hey, that played really well. I said, man, I made a couple of mistakes here and made made it tough on him, so I've got to improve on that.
Speaker 3: But that was Nate Thomas's first NFL.
Speaker 4: Start, Man, I take that from your big fellow. Hey, I like the ownership, but bruh, you did everything that you was supposed to like and to know that you coming what he said you damn right. They got that type of confidence. Y'all earned the right to have that comfort. It ain't like you said it like nobody. Nobody had y'all doing what y'all was gonna do.
Speaker 6: Like y'all.
Speaker 4: It came up against big guy after big guy. That's two weeks straight with backup. Some guys don't even have three solid starters, and y'all telling me, y'all have nine of them. Hell yeah, next man up.
Speaker 6: That's big time.
Speaker 9: And the most impressive was I think the Green Bay Bay and you had some I don't know book I think Booker might have still been playing in there, but he wasn't even go And that's a dominating front.
Speaker 3: So that's TJ bas right guard. And then you had Hoffman center. That's what made it still held it down.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: That's what made it more impressive is that they did what they did against Green Bay and for them to go out there and do that Green Bay, but then not only against Green Bay. You come back, like you said, against Quentin Williams, a guy like him, and you say, hey, we're gonna stamp this that wasn't the clock ain't just right? Two times throughout the day. We're gonna show you that this is consistency. If there's gonna be one bright spot besides that which we all know, I would honestly say the offensive line has been the most consistent part of this whole team as a whole for this whole season. So yeah, if i'm them, like I'm coming in there. Oh y'all, wasn't talking about us about a few weeks ago? What do we say we didn't know no names? Well guess what, Nate, I know your name now.
Speaker 3: Well you know what?
Speaker 5: And then the New York defensive line was no slouches either.
Speaker 6: So like I mean, like literally and pretty strongly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but we've talked about this like since the preseason, you know what I mean. And so it goes on to say, like when you got when you got a room like that, And because we're looking at the secondary of course, and we're seeing how, you know, through the injuries and everything else like that, there's been some some definitely lull in the play as far as that goes. But that room, the offensive line room, man like, it's been looking at outstanding since the beginning of the season.
Speaker 6: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: You guys weren't weren't around then, but he was. It was a game that the Cowboys played in Atlanta. Tyron Smith was out at left and they put in a dude they drafted a third round.
Speaker 3: Of years amber.
Speaker 2: Chaz Green was getting beat like a drum. I think he gave up five sacks. Then they benched him, and then they brought in They brought in uh Bell Byron Bell got they brought in dog.
Speaker 3: Brother's going to say my dog.
Speaker 2: He came in there, and for the life of me, I could not understand how you're still running a four receiver set and your quarterback is getting killed, Like, okay, can you put.
Speaker 3: A tight end that? Can you get it?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 3: Some help somebody?
Speaker 2: And that was when was it Lennon Hand or Scott? Was it Scott Lenahand the office according was that I thought, I think it was Lennahan, I think Lenahan and Jason Garret was a head coach, yes, And to watch one one one dude five.
Speaker 4: He ended up Rember No, he had six that game. He got one, he got one on By, but he got three of them alone. On Chaz Green. He came in No. I think Byron gave up two and then the other tackle gave up one. But he got six in that one game and got paid.
Speaker 3: And the Cowboys lost. They lost the game, could protect him.
Speaker 2: And so in my mind, and I know several other Cowboy fans was on social media as well, was we saw how one guy tore up the Cowboys. And then it was another Jason Garrett special where they went up to the Jets and they didn't have Lel Collins. He could be your dog, but your dog had some coaching distis man and they didn't have Tyron Smith and they lost that game by two. It was just like, Okay, I watched this dude perform that way. Who's supposed to be smart? They told you was smart because he went to Princeton, Right, you're smart, though, somebody in the bill once told me he was the dumbest.
Speaker 3: He was the smartest dumb they ever knew.
Speaker 2: So how is it that guy who's smart has these kind of performances and then he's shoddy who brings in you know, Connor Riley from Kansas State and Clayton Adams over Arizona. They can have four starters out and Javonte Williams rushes for a career high, Dak Prescott throws who four touchdown.
Speaker 6: And even got your number one receiver.
Speaker 2: It just goes back to something. I vote it coaching matters, and God bless Jason. I like Jason, nice guy, but Broy boyd them nine years.
Speaker 5: Like one thing about shoddy though, you know, And I think that this goes a long way that second generation. This dude has been around football. He's a lifer with it, so he's seen it. Of course, he's learned from his dad. He's the the the men that he's been around as far as coaches is ridiculous. And then to go and as far as to say, like, yeah, you just talked about the people that he has brought in here, you know.
Speaker 8: What I mean?
Speaker 5: And when you have that that view of football that he has, I definitely agree, and I think that it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Go to Jason's dad was a scout here for every day coach.
Speaker 5: It is different from being a scout and different from being coached. I was just about to say, it's a big difference. It's completely different. Like you're a scout and the coach is still two different things. Your dad was the head coach and the guy.
Speaker 4: So for that, you got to see the ridicule, the good, the highs, the low, the frustration of doing all that and not only doing that going in there and not even just with his father. His father gave him the knowledge to understand the game, to see the game. But then you got to think about the people that he's been around, like you've been around Pete Carroll during the height of his career, he built.
Speaker 3: That I'm gonna fight you both back on that. Bill Belichick's daddy was a scout. I mean, but it is right.
Speaker 5: That has only worked in one place. Belichick has only been able to make that system work in one place. Everybody that has left Belichick and tried to duplicate that system anywhere can't make it happen, all right, So when when the defense coordinator got a job, he went somewhere and they tried to implement all that we talked about the uh, but the offense coordinator when he went to Denver, like nobody and so basically with Bill's eye is a different eye than anybody now And okay.
Speaker 3: You're correct, a whole bunch of failures out of there.
Speaker 2: He had one success and that one successful pretty Dann Good, Nick Saban, he won success. I mean, and if you're gonna have one, if you know, if everybody else leader group that can't perform, you know, they go out on and they will make their own record.
Speaker 3: They stinking one guy becomes a record breaking.
Speaker 5: I mean that's that.
Speaker 3: I mean, everybody know Bill Walsh. Bill Walsh was really good.
Speaker 2: Heck of retreating. Nobody got a better treat than Paul Brown. But you know, and then and then you look at saving. How many dudes ran out from Alabama failed, whole truckload of him.
Speaker 3: He only had. He had one dude who was successful. So Kirby Smart won two championships. So i mean he following his mentors.
Speaker 5: But I'm just saying along the way, how successful in the NFL.
Speaker 4: You know that I was just about to say he wasn't successful in the NFL, Like it's different. His dad was in the NFL, did it at the highest level, to the highest of standards, and that to have that offensive paralys that he has and then to be around a defensive head coach that's minded like that to learn from him what we've all been saying. We've been talking about these different coaches time and time after this show. But what do we say that the one quality we need and we need them to be leaders amongst men, And right now that is what you're seeing for a lot of Cowboys fans that was like, oh, this wasn't a sexy higher, this wasn't a big name for These are some big personalities. You got guys like Dak Prescott you had got, you got George Pickers, you had Michael Parsons. These are different personalities that Trevor Trayvon Diggs that are still here. And Shody is still policing this team. He is still an offense ahead coach that has his office the number one there. This is a leader amongst men that is doing his thing and learning from it. Like it's a different pedigree.
Speaker 3: You're doing good.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying for right now, Yes, right now, in the first because when we break this down, that's all I'm in right now. Right now we break we break down. I'm not putting the qualifier. I'm doing what new he does. Don't you always put qualifiers. I asked you at the top of the week to put something in the book, and he said, oh, let me wait till the injury. Let me, wait till I get to the end of this. Why can't I put my dentum in there? But if we broke this down in quarters, like because you were just so strong said, because this is the players line, this is the players lines, this is what we do. We break it down just like they do in the meeting room, it's in quarters in this first quarter. If he keeps going like he is, yes, yes, I'm in, Yes there, that's all.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 4: I'm not in on ten wins, but I'm still in. I think I think he's been the foundation. He's in. Are y'all hold on, are y'all not you're not yet, You're not tray. I like, I like he's working right now. You're telling me out of a team like this right now, you quote unquote lost your best player for him to have the success that he's in, you're not in.
Speaker 6: You're guy.
Speaker 3: You're a ten would guy, been five games, but you're a ten woe guy still the church.
Speaker 5: You've been in this building too long, bro Come on, man, and you haven't seen five games like over the over so many years, and you yourself just sat in here and said, like I didn't been part of some some questionable coaching that it came through here, all right, And so now listen, it's a lot that got to be changed because there is a lot of bad in this building and it didn't come from just one coach.
Speaker 3: It just came from years of it.
Speaker 5: Some bad habits around here, you know what I'm saying, that he has to clean up and fix. But in these first five games, and and just the demeanor of Shody, you'd have been around coaches like like there's there's there's something about him like I don't get this raw rock thing that we you know, that we talked about. But at the same time, there there's a hey man, there there is a confidence about that dude. You know what I mean that is that is not fabricated. Sometimes you meet these people and they they talk it, but they they ain't really living it. They just saying the right stuff, you know what I mean? With him, what I'm seeing is like I'm actually seeing a dude like like y'all said, they can actually come in here and try to change some of this stuff. Now, everything ain't gonna change because Jerry gonna be in control. That the last of everything at the end of the day. But what Shody is actually doing getting the guys to buy in like you said, and everything else like that. Come on, man, they're going in the right direction.
Speaker 2: All right, let's take a break, shoty said the press competent say maybe laugh.
Speaker 3: It was pretty good. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: We'll get in that next the church tray more, Anthony Dors said on new Scross Playersage brought to you by Aristocrat Gaming on Dallascowboys dot com.
Speaker 13: Life is a workout, and Smoothie King is here to help you power through. Whether you're maxing out overhead presses, push them through chest flies, or being the hero your golden retriever needs.
Speaker 3: To carry them over that scary bridge.
Speaker 13: Smoothie King has the fuel to help you go all out, build muscle, and boost your recovery with forty five grams of pro team zero grams of addage sugar and delicious customizable ingredients in the Gladiator smooth available in chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla only at Smoothie Kim.
Speaker 10: Hey There, Cowboys Nation, Kyle Yeoman's here sharing that same team that brought you Buffalo bringing NFL casino games that show America's team on and off the reels. Aristocrat is changing the game with a new experience. Football fans, this means you can pick your team and play your team. Check out the Cowboys themed casino games developed by Aristocrat A Brown, sponsor of the Dallas Cowboys. Gimbling problem, Please contact the US problem Gambling helpline at one eight hundred gambler that's one one hundred GA m b l e R for twenty one over.
Speaker 14: It's game day and raising dames. If you want to order like a child, it's action off the field. You need to focus on. The only play you're running is chicken. So what conbo are you picking? Make it a perfect season. We've got tailgates of hand battered cook to order, chicken fingers and cane sauce and jugs are freshly made tea and lemonade, all available to order online or on our app. This season is about to be unbeatable, raising canes, chicken fingers, one love.
Speaker 7: Hey Cowboy fans, Keith Davis here forming Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Savanthe Davis hiff for the zong.
Speaker 7: You know what separates Hamptons from the rest Making the right move at the right moment.
Speaker 5: The blockchain dot com. That's never been easy.
Speaker 7: The Cowboys became America's team by striking bold when it mattered most. Now it's your team invests like your icons with blockchain dot Com. Visit blockchain dot com slash Cowboys today to get started and learn more. That's blockchain dot com Slash Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Back to the players loude.
Speaker 4: Cowboys Nation Limited single game tickets are available now. Get ready to bring the noise as you watch the Cowboys live at AT and T Stadium when they host the NFC East rivals, the Eagles, the Commanders plus the Chiefs, Chargers, Vikings BC's guy you know, call it mister Cardinals.
Speaker 6: Yes, visit Dallascowboys dot.
Speaker 4: Com slash tickets or sea geek dot com, the official primary ticketing partner of the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 3: Sweet now, thank you appreciate it.
Speaker 2: That's Tray More me yes, sir, Former Cowboy player demontra More, former Cowboys safety. He's very church, Sir. Anthony dorse Set, former NFL players set of Cowboy Royalty. Tony dor Set, I knew he strucks yesterday.
Speaker 5: Tightening the Raider.
Speaker 3: I'm a writer to the raider.
Speaker 5: What year was you there?
Speaker 6: What was that? Twenty?
Speaker 4: I was there twice twenty sixteen and then twenty eighteen, right after I left the Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, John, I had John Gruden and Jack del Rio.
Speaker 2: Oh Jack, were you there for that that Sunday night game on in December? But it was like the it was like the first down by like just that. Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 3: That was funny.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 5: Understand, Raiders had Tuck Rule game.
Speaker 3: That was in that game. Yes, that was thirty dirty worth fact. I mean even Tom that boy went, man, come on, you can't bring it back to your body.
Speaker 5: So so so Ty was on my cousin Ty he played played for Patriots, so he was, you know, opposite sided field. So game over. We we we pissed. Were on the bus, sitting on the bus me and see what we're on there like we just like I can't believe it. I can't believe it. So to come get on the bus, hey, man, stay over, hang out with us. Hey, see what it was like? You better get your ass off this bus.
Speaker 3: I remember watching that. That was crazy. I couldn't believe that could That was the super Bowl team for the Raiders too.
Speaker 5: That was a Super Bowl And what happened that year, I don't know if I told y'all mister Davis was going through it. I always got something going on with the league, with the officials, whatever it was. So something was going on with the officials. We had that meeting where all officials come to training camp. You know what I'm saying. They come in there to do the meeting. Everybody walks out the meeting room. This after no, that's that same In the years. Of course, he paid the fine like Jerry got fine. All paid that fine, right and then later in the year it came back to bite us in the buddy again. Wasn't getting he wasn't getting no call you are It wasning like crazy too. What it was, didn't start snowing. We was there for three days. It didn't start snowing until we got onto the ride to go to the to the stadium. You ever seen snowflake so big that you could actually see how pretty they y'all.
Speaker 3: Was playing Feet of Snow. I remember watching that, like, man, what the that was?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 3: That was a crazy game. That was That was our special right there. They gave her cousin.
Speaker 4: Then my NFL Street game when they had you don't remember when they had NFL Street on PlayStation.
Speaker 3: That was a cool game. I remember that they.
Speaker 4: Had all them bro I was a big fan, so I sat like Pittsburgh dude too, right, I had I had a fan boy moment. NFL Street For any of the gamers out there, that was the game. That's when you had your NFL legends and street clothes, show.
Speaker 3: Boating like volume wanted in two.
Speaker 5: Yes, it was.
Speaker 3: It was the culture. You need a favorite door saying you know what, you know? He he's.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 6: It might be right, they do be giving our honorary membership, so you could.
Speaker 3: Be just telling me mega hero and you'll get it done here. You want somebody to talk to you like that? Its weird man.
Speaker 2: Brian shot him yesterday. I had a quote a comment because Rico Daddles said the cow he gave.
Speaker 3: What were we gonna say? What buckle up on Sunday? Hey your traps? They're talking now after now, after what he did, I see why he said that. Now he dig over to twenty he would put two dollars. You have defended. You take it a Hey, what you mean like that? That's crazy. I'm gonna tell you like what you did.
Speaker 4: If you talking about buckle up if they win, if they win, that buckletop comment might be cold, like the Hey the Steve smell.
Speaker 3: Ice up real so shot he said before the game. He said it before the game, that shot.
Speaker 2: He said, Uh, we're gonna bring our seat belts, Rico will buckle up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: I told you I want to see some bulletin for it, and he gave it to us and Shoddy, Hey we got our belts. If you.
Speaker 3: Had somebody say that to you, man, that's crazy. Everybody gotta be hot about that.
Speaker 4: One man, let me what you mean you about to just be running overs like you Bo Jackson.
Speaker 3: If I hold on like you was here.
Speaker 4: Was a who's who was on this team with him while he was here, I wouldn't know. I'm saying right now like this, like, bro, I'm looking at everybody was here last year exactly, That's what I'm saying. So, who is a big dog on this team that could be like, hey, we got to shut him up? Do this? Do that?
Speaker 3: Like it should have been some market back talking crazy like.
Speaker 7: Like it.
Speaker 3: His exact quote was, they got to buckle up. I think they know you. You know, buckle up. You know who I am.
Speaker 4: That's cold for that, right, here, he dropped the mic and buckle up. You gotta look out. He did know everybody was talking.
Speaker 3: He said, the only thing to do is do the whole Jesus thing. I am.
Speaker 5: You know who I've seen something.
Speaker 6: Don't don't let him come out here and have a hundred yards. Did not let him do that.
Speaker 3: Basically, he's saying he's gonna run through y'all's That's that's what I remember.
Speaker 5: How that's all I'm getting from that run in your face. And if there is nobody in that defensive meeting room right now, it's like, Hey, they ain't even got to say it out loud.
Speaker 3: I want them to go talk to.
Speaker 5: Said it out loud. They just got to be like, hey, look, bro, let me tell you something. When this boy stepped on.
Speaker 3: This field, just be I don'tshaking.
Speaker 6: I don't either, don't be friendly.
Speaker 4: Don't hey, man, were locked in.
Speaker 9: To him after the game, after the game, you'd be like, you good game, the game, talk about bucket up.
Speaker 3: Son, I'm mad that's something that he ain't say that. Hey, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Hey, so we was about to play what's so boy's name played for Baltimore. He was going for two thousand wall lows. Okay, he had to come out to the Bay and he was on he was on track to get that two thousand yards before it came. You know what I'm saying that game. And this was the year after we went to the Super Bowl, so we was having this type of season everything else like that. But it was just one of those type of things. But like, I didn't give it, man, what you're talking about. Boy, You're not getting two thousand on us coming out here this week, you know what I'm saying, and like.
Speaker 3: It, And it didn't.
Speaker 5: It got to a point where, like, and y'all hear me say this all the time in the NFL. By the time Friday come, if you ain't like really ready to play, who you're about to play against? Because all week that's all they talking about. That's who you're going up against, no matter how good you are, all they talking about us Who are you about to go up against? And I just remember that morning, our special teams coach was even talking about Jamals meeting bro and I was like, I just like, I don't know, I kind of like something happened and in the bottle flew up to the front of the room and exploded and water went everywhere, and then somebody was like Jamal Lewis and all that, I ain't coming here doing that. Needless to say, Baltimore was on the tier that year, so was he, and they came out there. He didn't get a hunt and they they left out of here with that.
Speaker 3: LB can't hype up.
Speaker 4: All I'm gonna say is, if there's any time that we need knew he to do what he does best, when you go in there tomorrow, I need you to go over there and find Kenny Clark.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, that that mean junk yard man Kenny. I'm talking about that. I missed him yesterday. I know you missed him. So that's why I need you to go. I'd rather go to Osa. Also giving I was like Kenny, old uncle c l A guy is good man.
Speaker 5: That's a calling prowt for this defense right now.
Speaker 2: Man shot Colin Craft shout he said. Then he said, he said, they know we go sit They like like they know what I used to do him to practice.
Speaker 3: Damn, that's all you said. If you're the Cowboys in defense.
Speaker 2: Sure him Rico and him Rico from Carolina, we go do front of home crowd Rico.
Speaker 4: No, y'all need to go out there to the equipment guys and get some belts right now in the middle of warm up and everybody wear them around their waist, Like, hey, you know what time you said buckle up?
Speaker 9: If you Rico, though, I mean you're looking at this film, you're like, yeah.
Speaker 3: Average eight yards of carry last game. So I'm just saying.
Speaker 15: It was, and it was right up the middle to that if he didn't fumble on a lot of the man. If you look at ric you know how it is vice and has a safe you like coming up here like.
Speaker 6: This, come out there and they need to have help.
Speaker 3: Why am I making it?
Speaker 2: Let's hope they come out there and they buckled up. They don't do it Chris Jones and just watch man, But I was made. He didn't have accolades.
Speaker 4: He had watch I was just about to say, you know that, he's one of those players that guys ain't gonna say nothing to him, Like you're gonna go in there, You're gonna be like, man, I expect come on, big dog. You can't you know you can't do this, Like it's gonna be that like, no, man, how to get your get but a year brou.
Speaker 3: That's the game because of that man was just walking on the We've been walking watching it, but that was.
Speaker 5: Crazy. You get it, fall back down, get him fall back down like.
Speaker 4: That was just But have you ever seen that bad kid that knew that they messed up, but they owned it like normally you we've been out there on the field.
Speaker 6: Well not me, I go one hundred percent all the time.
Speaker 4: But you know how you see that change and speed where it's like God, think he's not gonna you can go turn on the field. I've never seen. Hey, you've never seen Hey, I challenge hold on. I challenge no. I challenge no, No, we're not doing that. You're not gonna do that. I challenge hey, I give one thousand dollars right now if you can go find a clip of me walking on that field.
Speaker 3: I promise you walking on the whole. Hey, hold on? You know what you hold on?
Speaker 4: Since you interviewed No, since you interviewed Matt ebra Fus, you talk to a model time be like, Hey, have you ever.
Speaker 6: Asked anybody can you associate loaf with de Montree's name?
Speaker 3: Never anywhere?
Speaker 4: I give you a thousand on the spot if you can go say hey, find me any man, haters, every man everywhere.
Speaker 3: You know, we're gonna end the show right there. Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: No you a fact checker.
Speaker 3: I want, I want, I want to be right.
Speaker 5: I've seen no, ain't never you, ain't never loaf never, never hold on.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna tell you like this.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Dallascowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Old Class.
Speaker 5: How much your shoulder