Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, Welcome back to Bacheler Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe and I'm Serena.
Speaker 1: We are here today with each other for the first recap of the new season of The Golden Bachelor, Mel season, and we are off.
Speaker 2: We're so excited to be back. We took a little break from recaps during the season of Bachelor in Paradise. There was just too many incredible contestants to chat with. So we are back now with The Golden Bachelor, and we are going to be doing interviews and then also a recap every single week, and we're so excited to share our thoughts with you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, too many incredible cast mates, I mean majority of imort Dale, Cat and Jeremy who we had them on the whole season. Okay, yeah, let's right away, and I kind of expected this to happen, but we're immediately Like, Okay. Mel went on a podcast and said what he said about like, I don't want a woman with our official hips and I'm looking for a woman in her early fifties.
Speaker 2: I think he said like forty to sixty.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, paraphrasing there. Anyways, he said that he got a lot of heat, rightfully, so and the show's like, Okay, we're not gonna we're not gonna shy away from it. This is what he said, mel let's talk about and he's just like I said it. I regret saying it, like it was stupid. That's not really what I meant. I can't wait to meet all these women. I don't care how old they are or if they do have artificial hips. Bring on the hips, Bring on the hips. And his point, I think was he was trying to just get across that he wants somebody that's vibrant and energetic, and if you do have a fake hip, that doesn't mean you can't be vibrant and energetic. There's a lot we could do with fake hips these days, tell him Joe. Yeah, So we kind of we get that out of the way and we get a few limit entrances where, of course people are gonna call him out on that, but I'm glad it was only a few women.
Speaker 2: So I was like, okay, like, yeah, like, I'm all for beating a dead horse sometimes, but we're like really getting close to beating a dead horse. I think that it was a great way to open the show. You know, let's just hit the nail on the head with what's going on here, Let's get it out of the way so we can move past it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought the couple digs from the women was cute and necessary, and I think him addressing it in his toast. I think his apology was genuine and we can move forward comfortably. We get his intro package, which is obviously kind of important because we don't really know a lot about this guy. He hasn't been on the show before. We see a lot of football photos, and then we find out that in twenty twenty, his dad passed away during COVID and his wife filed for divorce as she had found someone knows, and he is now the committed father of two boys. Yes, so yeah, great to learn a little bit more about mel and his backstory and who is as a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, life, because his two boys, they're they're not little boys or like eighteen and twenty eight. Yeah, I think one just graduated high school, the other ones in high school.
Speaker 2: They both medium boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they both see me athletic. I'm sure they get it from him. He played on the Los Angeles Rams for I think ten years. He's also an attorney. We did interview him, and I did ask him about his wife, and he basically said, like I'm not talking, like he didn't. He just kind of like shut it down.
Speaker 2: Very very short answer, very you know, one word answer about the wife. So I'm curious to see if we talk about her more, learn more about her. Also, I get like divorces sensitive and maybe he just wants to out of respect, like leave her out of this, which I also understand. You know, it's the mother of his kids.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's going to be able to get vulnerable because one of the ladies said it to him. I think Roxanne said it to him on this episode, and I know you were like, uh no, you're not.
Speaker 2: Mel doesn't strike me as someone who is getting vulnerable on the rag.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that when he's comfortable with his people, with his kids, maybe with his partner, he can get vulnerable. But he doesn't strike me as someone who's like diving deep emotionally with all of these women every single week. You know. I mean, maybe I'm I'm going off like the athlete stereotype here, but I'm also going off the interview that we had with him and kind of what we've seen of him. So far, and he seems to be a little bit more of a closed off guy.
Speaker 1: My take a Mel is I think he's I think he's actually very sensitive.
Speaker 2: Maybe yeah, closed off and not comfortable with vulnerability doesn't mean you don't have emotion, you're not sensitive. I think, like, yeah, you might be right, maybe both are true. But I'm excited to kind of get to know more about him through the season. I feel like this episode really shined a light on these women, and I think, you know, over time, we'll get to know more about mel too.
Speaker 1: Okay, so who is Let's just go right now, jump to first out of Limo. Who's first out of them?
Speaker 2: First Atlemo was Cindy. She came out in a beautiful blue dress and did a bit of a Cinderella entrance, like come find me before midnight. Stunningly gorgeous. Honestly, Cindy and a lot of these women, if not like all these women are giving more like hot ants than they are golden grannies.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a different it's definitely a different show for feeling younger.
Speaker 2: Golden Yeah, it's feeling younger overall.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, I like anyone that wants to debate that, like, let's debate it, because well, there's.
Speaker 2: No debate, Like there's data. We have the ages of every woman that's been on the cast so far, and I would say Gary season Gary was seventy one. His season was objectively skewed a little bit older. Mal Is I think sixty six. His season skewed a little younger.
Speaker 1: Sydney in in Cindy, Sydney, I have a heart tend.
Speaker 2: I know you're Cindy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't know if it's the N and the D next to each other, but I struggle with it. My take on her is she's somebody I can already tell is falling really hard, really fast, and she's going to be a facted this whole season.
Speaker 2: I know. I feel so protective of her and I'm scared for her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she's going to be there a while though.
Speaker 2: I think so too. I think they had like instant chemistry, like coming out of the limo, I was like, oh, I feel little something something between these two, and so does.
Speaker 1: She because she said it, Yeah, she thinks she's gonna marry Mel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so too. I think she came in feeling that this could very well be her person. Yeah, so I'm nervous for a potential heartbreak Parks. I think it's gonna really hurt if it.
Speaker 1: Comes any any other limo standouts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's run through just a few of them. We got Carol Baseball Assistant to.
Speaker 1: Baseball Icon baseball assistant baseball managing manager.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, Carol.
Speaker 1: She's an assistant to the game of baseball.
Speaker 2: She is what's the line from the office assistant to the assistant of the regional manager or whatever.
Speaker 1: Carol is fred They mentioned it multiple times, but Freddie Freeman plays for the Dodgers. He's one of the best baseball players in the league.
Speaker 2: Emml's a fan. He says that.
Speaker 1: He's a fan. She is his aunt and also his manager. But I like Carol.
Speaker 2: I like her, and I think that her interest in sports is intriguing to Mel because he's also interested in sports. I think that's an easy, like common bond, like common thing that they've shared that they can bond over her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think she's attractive, and I think she's She comes across very.
Speaker 2: Youthful, yes, and confident.
Speaker 1: And confident, Yes, very confident, And that's maybe that's what it is. I think her whole. Everything about her is just she's very confident, and that's that's working in her favor.
Speaker 2: So I agree.
Speaker 1: If Carol goes home early, I would be torn apart, just devastating. I would be pissed it's over. Honestly, if she would have went home at the second row ceremony, I would have I would have actually been mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it would have been really shocking too. I'm glad she didn't. Then we've got Diane. She's seventy one. She's a hockey player, super fit lady, like her arms are a music.
Speaker 1: She's like the sweetest woman ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's giving teacher vibes. She said she was a teacher. All adds up.
Speaker 1: She lives. She lives in Alaska where Oh yeah, you're like, she seems like she could be a family member in the proposal. Yeah, but yeah, I mean she's just she just was like the nicest, sweetest lady of all time. Yeah, okay, and like such a positive, good energy.
Speaker 2: Yes, let's run through a few more of these. We've got Debbie. She's a personal trainer. She's never been married. She was a career woman.
Speaker 1: Debbie, by the way, just so everyone here knows, is who I think is gonna win.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I actually don't. I don't hate that prediction. Okay, we didn't see a lot of her in the first episode, but I don't think that means anything. Peg, who was the Bomb Squad Tech. She your favorite, She's my favorite.
Speaker 1: She said it multiple times during this episode.
Speaker 2: Peg reminds me very much of one of my best friend's moms, and I love her dearly. So to see Peg reminds me of her, I'm just like, and that's my girl, that's my girl, Like I ride for Peg. She reminds me so much of my friend's mom, and like, yeah, that's it. I love her. Every time she's on screen, I'm like, she's just so happy. She warms my heart.
Speaker 1: I think she's gonna be there for a minute.
Speaker 2: What did you think of Andra, which is Sondra's twin. Sondra was on Gary season of The Golden Bachelor.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, she's Sondra's twin literal least Sodra. I think, Yeah, so Sondra was one of the older women. Well, I think she was the oldest woman on Gary se Gary season, and I do think I don't know, I mean, that's like, what is that now that that's a ten plus year difference.
Speaker 2: Not quite but almost. She's almost ten years older than mel.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but yeah, we didn't see I mean, we didn't see much of them together, so it's really hard to even make a judgment call on what went down there because she goes home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it must have just been a lack of connection. I think it's always surprising when a family member or friend or relative of a past contestant comes on and goes home so quickly. I mean we saw that with Matt James's mom, Patti as well, and it always catches me by surprise that she's like super chic and what she was wearing. But I think, yeah, maybe just no chemistry. Cheryl came out in a motorcycle.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we will also be having Cheryl as our first person that we're going to interview, so make sure you stay tuned to that.
Speaker 2: Yes, interview with Cheryl coming later this week. We'll talk about her entrance and all the other things. And then the only other one I had written down is kind of a standout out of the limo was Jerry, you were like, this woman should be on the comap Like her voice is so soothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was, and I stand by that, and I think if she goes far in the season, she might get that deal.
Speaker 2: I hope that for her. I hope nothing more than maybe love, but definitely a comap deal.
Speaker 1: And she she had a you know, her heartbreaking story. Her husband passed away when he was forty seven. She raised her three kids.
Speaker 2: Alone, big differences in the kids, So I think she's had like fourteen, eight and four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure they had that. She was a nurse, so she's just somebody who you could tell is very nurturing and a you know, a caregiver and just yeah, yeah, that definitely wasn't easy. So respect for Jerry, and I think she might be there for a while.
Speaker 2: I think so too. And I think that one of Mel's biggest things in his life is being a father to his sons, so I think seeing her passion for being a mother to her children is something that he really resonated with.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Final thoughts on episode one, Jerry was our first impression Rose recipient. What did you think of that?
Speaker 1: H I think she told a story that really moved him. I will say I there was a few other women that I thought at least what we saw out of the limo had stronger chemistry with him, don't you agree?
Speaker 2: Agree to an extent, I agree that I didn't think that he had the strongest romantic chemistry with Jerry. I thought that Cheryl peg. Yeah. I would say those were two that stood out to me of their first conversation having a lot of chemistry. I mean, we saw that Cheryl and him kissed, but I think that Jerry and him bonded on something deeper, maybe than his conversation with other women. I think they got more vulnerable with each other. I think the conversation was probably the most impactful conversation of the night, and I feel like out of all the conversations, I was able to get a gauge on like her character the most, and that would be where the first impression Rose came from.
Speaker 1: On would be my I thought he was going to give the Who did you think he was going to give the first impression Rose to Cheryl? Cheryl? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Okay, who'd you think.
Speaker 1: I actually thought he was gonna Well, actually no, because she was Sidney was first out of a limo.
Speaker 2: And Cindy, Yeah, I usually don't.
Speaker 1: That's always switched. That's why I thought I was gonna get it.
Speaker 2: Cindy, Yeah, yeah, yeah. All right, let's jump over to part two, which is all the women have entered the mansion for week one of dates. What do you think of the Bachelor Mansion. There's like some new furniture happening, some new betting. The art department is switching it up for a more modern aesthetic. It feels like I like it. I feel like it's like true to the Bachelor's style, but it's given it a little bit of a facelift.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean watching the show, I didn't really notice.
Speaker 2: Mister architecture will digest over here. What the heck? So we see Jesse comes in with the first date card. I love like date card readings. I don't know why. I think they're so fun.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like the kickoff, Like especially the first one, it's like okay.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Yeah, and it goes to Cheryl for the one on one. She's getting almost like a new take on the Princess date, which we see every season where they go shopping for like a beautiful dress and then they go on a date. I feel like this was like a take on that, except she did the shopping at the mansion with her girls. Personally, I would much rather that as a girl if I have the choice to. I'm not talking about you, Joe. I love shopping with you, but like, if I have the choice to go with a guy I just started dating, to the mall and like sit in a Bougias store and try on a bunch of dresses or my girlfriends not even a question. I'm going with my girlfriends. Yeah, and then I'd rather just show up and be like, look, how gorgeous I look.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about the And I agree with you on that, I would rather go shopping with the boys. How do you feel about the person who receives the first impression Rows? Not like if you were the lead, Like if I was the lead, the person that got my first impression Rose is going to get the first date. Like I don't understand how how I don't get why leads don't do that.
Speaker 2: Well, we saw them do that with Grant season where Alex got the first impression Rows and then she got the first date, right, Yeah, And I remember liking that because it's like, Okay, put your money where your mouth is. You can't just give out this Rose to like you know, make yourself look better, make yourself feel better, like validate someone that was like incredibly vulnerable on night one, Like you have to actually give it to someone that you want to invest hardcore time with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're like, this is the first you won my first impression, so you are the winner who gets the time with me first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And it sometimes feels like the person that gets the first impression rows, it's like, all right, now take a back seat. Yeah, in maybe four to five weeks or never. Yeah, And I don't know how I feel about that anymore now that I've seen the reverse, which is Alex getting the first impressure ROWS and then going on that one on one Yeah, because then when she got sent home, I was like, Okay, you know, they gave it a good run, they gave it a good go.
Speaker 1: First impression rows should lead to a first the first date. And I stand by that because I do. I think what ends up happening is the person that gets the first impression Rows then ends up like taking a back seat, even you know subconsciously they're taking a back seat because they're like, okay, well I'm fine, I got the first impressure ROWS. Then next thing you know, you're two, three weeks in and you're not even having any conversations with the lead, and you're gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess on the flip though, if I give you the first IMPRESSU rows and then you also get a rose the next week on a one on one date. Am I not spreading the love enough where the other women are going to be like, well, you know, I want a little validation too, Like this girl's gotten two weeks in a row of just like great times with this guy. We just got here, and I'm already feeling way behind the a ball is it a ball or eight ball?
Speaker 1: Eight ball? The person that got the first impression rose? Though, what they didn't get much more time with the lead that night, like they get Yeah, they get an extra like three minutes of conversation, maybe.
Speaker 2: Get one solid makeup sessions.
Speaker 1: Let's move on from this, okay.
Speaker 2: Joe said, and I'm over it. Okay. So the date goes really well, Nicole like really like jumps on Mel when he comes to pick up Cheryl for his date, Like his cheek had like pink all over it. I was like, okay, Nicole, well.
Speaker 1: We see that, but we see that not to jump ahead, but in the super tease. We also see Nicole just making out. She's just on.
Speaker 2: And on at the pool party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna make out with Melt in front of everyone.
Speaker 2: Fuck you guys, Like, and you know what, I'm here for it because I find the Golden Seasons don't have as much drama, and like I need it. I need a little something something Like when I saw one of the girls like just dipping her toe and complaining about the way Nicole was acting, I was like, you just sent chills on my spine so excited. Yeah, I agree, respectfully, Nicole. You know I don't.
Speaker 1: I felt that. I felt those those chills too.
Speaker 2: I'm glad they were shared. Anyway, this date between Cheryl and mal is a really big date. She tells him her story about becoming a mother, her relationship with her son's father. I think we could maybe hold off on diving into this until our interview with Cheryl mostly but like wild story, Like WHOA. I was shocked. I was blue to the screen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that was a like a serious I was like, whoa. I felt so bad for her when she told that story. But I mean, if you guys didn't watch the episode, and I will kind of paraphrase on what happened. But her husband not her husband, I don't think. Yeah, he was her husband, he was her husband, was her husband.
Speaker 2: I was like second guessing that after hearing the story, I was like, maybe it.
Speaker 1: Wasn't don't have much details. So I'm just gonna say, like I said, I'm paraphrasing her husband the day that she gave birth to their child never showed up at the hospital and then was gone for a year. Yeah, and then came back.
Speaker 2: And then kidnapped the child.
Speaker 1: Kidnapped the kid and left for a week. Yeah, what the fuck? That's like a that's like a Netflix true crime truly, Like that is.
Speaker 2: That is she's gonna have phone calls. She's gonna have phone calls from Netflix.
Speaker 1: That is a real partner.
Speaker 2: So like, actually it's gonna be Hulu.
Speaker 1: And you know, obviously you only get to see so much of the show because there's you know, it's only whatever it is, an hour and a half or however long the fucking show is. I'm sure that confort Like if that was if I was mel I'd be like, okay, you know, if you're okay talking about this, let's talk about this, Like this is this is a this is heavy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yeah, so heavy, so impactful. I can't imagine how it impacted her life. Yeah, and and I just can't imagine, like going through childbirth, having the person that's supposed to be going through this new season of life with me ghost me, and then roll back up a year later and you're like, where is he? Also, where's my one year old baby? Oh? They're gone, Like that's devas stating that's so traumatic. Uh yeah, yeah, Okay, let's jump to the group date. So it's a cheerleading date. It's cute, it's fun. The iconic Paula Abduel shows up. I think this is such a fun fit for the show, for her to be here with these women. They're so excited.
Speaker 1: Is paul Abdul married? I don't know, because if she's not, let's got.
Speaker 2: Her as the next Golden Bachelorette. I don't know if we can afford Paula ab Duel.
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 2: Mel's GB squad is the winner of the challenge. We see a little bit of Monica's conversation about losing your husband during COVID. We see Cindy's conversation where they watch a video sent by her daughter, and then we see a actually was like kind of like a steamy makeout and the way it was shot it was far back. It was like a little cinematic between Cindy and Mal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, get it, guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you hear she goes let's do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do it, Cindy tell them. But I like them together. I definitely think there's chemistry. And she gets the group date rose jumping to the pool party. What do we think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, I, like you said, I enjoyed a little bit of the jealousy as soon as Nicole kissed Mal.
Speaker 2: In the pool, I mean respectfully, Like she was making a scene like they're dead smack in the middle of the backyard, like making out hard. Yeah, I was like, oh hot, damn yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's doing it just like she's fun and care free or do you think she's trying to mark her territory a little bit and make an impression.
Speaker 1: I think it's both. I think I think she's fun and care free. I think that's her personality. I think she's like, I'm not going to shy away change my personality because of the situation, Like I'm gonna be me, and I think that's gonna work in my favor, and I think that's what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Do you think it's gonna work in her favor.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to work in her favor for a little bit, and then I could see I could end up seeing that being an issue because what always happens is if he ends up having strong like if she's the strongest connection all the way through, then it works. Yeah, But what ends up happening every fucking season is there's women that have a stronger connection that are going to start having a problem with that, and then he's not going to be willing to screw up that relationship. So eventually Nichol's.
Speaker 2: Gonna go totally like, we're gonna have Cindy going up to mel being like, it's really really hard for me to watch you making out with Nicole around every single corner I walk by, and he's gonna say, all right, sorry, Nicole, you gotta go, or they're gonna have an amazing connection and maybe she's the one for him. I mean, she's very, very beautiful.
Speaker 1: I think I have her in my bottom or my top three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's got a fun personality too. Another stand up from the pool party, My girl Peg. I just love her and I love their conversation and I love their connection and where the relationship is going so far.
Speaker 1: I think she makes She's also somebody that I could see winning.
Speaker 2: I could see it too. And I think she's a badass. I mean, she was a firefighter, she was in the bomb squad. She's beautiful. I'm excited to see where their connection goes. I also just feel like I have a personal connection to her, even though I don't. So that's, you know, where my passion comes from.
Speaker 1: You have no connection to her whatsoever. But I too. I I she's also.
Speaker 2: But aside from my personal feelings, I think she's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Like her interviews and when she's she's very captivating. She has that about yeah.
Speaker 2: She very confident, she does.
Speaker 1: She has that about her.
Speaker 2: All right. Finishing it off, we've got the rose ceremony. They did it outside by the pool, which I haven't seen that before, but I thought that was a fun change up. They said, we're not reading these couches in the living room every single night, Guys, get outside.
Speaker 1: I missed that.
Speaker 2: You didn't notice it was by the pool? You didn't notice. It was fully outside.
Speaker 1: That this is who's to show.
Speaker 2: Joe is like, looks the same to me, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the the the actions are the same.
Speaker 2: We actually are the same. All Right. We lost four of our girls. No major surprises, I would say, my lean, Yeah, home was a surprise too.
Speaker 1: Well, they don't they We never really seen them have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we saw a lot of Alexandra's interviews, but not really a lot of her time with mal Diane and him. I just don't know if I saw the romantic spark there, Karl. I was a little surprised, but you know, that's just kind of how the show works. Lots of amazing women, but people have got to go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the biggest usually, the most shocking eliminations usually come like week two where I'm like, really, yeah, like this that you sent her home? Yeah, Like I feel like there was like four other girls that you actually could have sent home over that person. But I think I think it just boils down.
Speaker 2: To like they're time spent together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And I also think I also think like the lead, like I think they hit it off with Like I would say, anywhere from like three to like six people that that are just like they are just kind of ahead of the game like that. In my opinion, I think the lead usually like there's six people that might win this, yeah, and everyone else.
Speaker 2: Like after night one, I think they have age. There might be a few sleepers, but like and.
Speaker 1: Then I think like everyone else is kind of like I know that she won't be there at the end, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's what did you think of the super teas for the season?
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I wasn't like, WHOA, I think I thought it was that was fine. That was honestly the best super teas I've seen out of this franchise in a while was the super tease for Paradise after the first episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think the first episode was that great, but the first episode super teas, I was like, well, that was a good supertas.
Speaker 2: It was. It was a really good super tease. But there's just so much that goes on in Paradise that you can touch on in the super tees. I feel like the midway teas, like when you get halfway through the season and then you get another big super tease, that one is always juicier than the first. One because they really don't want to give anything away. It's looking like a lovely season. We got some love stories, some kisses, some gorgeous ladies. Yeah, I think we'll see I don't know. I don't I don't feel like I got a ton from that super.
Speaker 1: Teas, So yeah, no, I have no idea what's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Like, it looks like we're probably getting an engagement, and that's kind of the only major takeaway I got other than like some clips of women that I already felt like we're probably I actually.
Speaker 1: Think I think we're going to get an engagement out of this, and I think it's gonna work.
Speaker 2: I hope.
Speaker 1: So I think they're going to actually get married.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you think we're gonna get a wedding.
Speaker 1: I think we're gonna get I think this. I think this season is going to be a winner.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't it be crazy if there was like a Golden Bachelor baby, Like, wouldn't it be crazy he hands up with someone they get pregnant.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, that would be crazy, But I think would be what I was thinking of more when I was watching the show, is it's gonna be crazy when they get somebody that's been on And we've said this so many times. What I was thinking about this season, like they are going to get someone that's been on the regular show before, and that's gonna be a big.
Speaker 2: Game, I know. But I think we're still like quite a few years away from that. Yeah, you know what I mean. I think we're like ten years away from that.
Speaker 1: Okay, real quick, before we wrap, Serena and I, like always, we pick our top our top three. We are adding one person.
Speaker 2: I'll remind you of who we each have who's off limits. Right, So Joe picked Nicole, Myleene and Roxanne, and I picked Debbie, Carol and Jerry.
Speaker 1: You picked? You picked Debbie. I actually Debbie.
Speaker 2: I know, I actually slayed with my picks.
Speaker 1: You got Debbie, Carol and.
Speaker 2: Who I have? Debbie Carol and Jerry.
Speaker 1: I didn't pick Jerry.
Speaker 2: No, you pick.
Speaker 1: I didn't pick I didn't pick Carol.
Speaker 2: You did not. You did not. Okay, but you know what, there's you got. You got a few good people that we could add on.
Speaker 1: So it's my pick.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, go for it. God damn, how do you do that to me? That like really like hurt my heart?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: Okay, Ooh, I'm between Cheryl and Cindy. I'm gonna go with Hmmm. I don't think Cindy and him. I don't know if I think Cindy andhim are gonna end together, because I think she's gonna start to have a really hard time with the group dating situation. But I'm still gonna go Cindy.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that is an episode. Thank you guys so much for tuning in to Battery Happy Hour. Make sure you download and subscribe to the podcast.
Speaker 2: We will have recaps and exclusive interviews for you every single week. Thanks for listening. Bye.