Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap? All right, Garrett, what's your phone tap all about? All right? Leslie wants to play a phone tap on her sister Stacy. So Stacy does not like cats, and Leslie said, Hey, I just adopted a cat for you, so I'm going to call from the cat adoption agent. It is not a good idea, it's a great idea. This is a perfect idea. Okay, here we go, Garrett's phone tap, let's listen it. Hello, Hi, Stacy. My name is Randy Taylor. I'd like to extend this paw of a lifetime to you today. I see that you have signed up for a cat adoption and we are very excited that you have chosen to bring one of our felines into your home. So we'd like to thank you.
Speaker 2: No, you can stop right there. You're the wrong number.
Speaker 1: No, this is Stacy Couric who lives at Street. Okay, how did you get my address? First ball?
Speaker 3: The second of all, I'm not a cat person.
Speaker 2: I'm an animal person.
Speaker 3: There's no way adopted.
Speaker 1: We had our team over at the Westfield mall the other day and we have your name on the list and we were wondering when would be a good time to drop off mister snuggles.
Speaker 2: How about never.
Speaker 3: I'm not an animal person. I'm very clean. I have allergies. I have asthma.
Speaker 2: It's very serious.
Speaker 3: It cannot have animals around well if you really like them, To be honest, I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're that cute.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, we have some hairless cats that we could help you out with that that do need homes as well.
Speaker 2: I said no, no cat, thank you.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello Stacey, it's me Rany Taylor again.
Speaker 2: Whoa.
Speaker 3: I said no, and I meant no. I don't even like animals.
Speaker 1: Our feline friends might seem self sufficient, but they need love to.
Speaker 3: Are you reading a recording or something?
Speaker 1: No, No, this is no recording. This is this is coming from my heart.
Speaker 2: Ask.
Speaker 3: I do not like cat.
Speaker 1: Some cats have nine livees.
Speaker 2: But you you please get off the phone and don't call me again and don't bring me any cats.
Speaker 1: For hundreds of others some have some have come too late.
Speaker 3: Hello, I'm very busy. You're interesting me. I hate animals.
Speaker 2: I hate this damn song.
Speaker 3: I hate you, and I say that commercial. I know what you're doing, and I'm not impressed because I have no soul. Are you happy?
Speaker 1: We're gonna let her sit with it for a few minutes, so we'll have you call her back and see how she's doing.
Speaker 3: OK, kid, Im where to God?
Speaker 2: I call you top, I'm.
Speaker 3: Whoa say hello, Stacy?
Speaker 1: Callise, it's Leslie. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Did you sign me up for a cat?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 3: I totally forgot to tell you.
Speaker 2: It's not It's just like it.
Speaker 1: Was one of those things.
Speaker 3: We were at the mall and I fell along with this cat. But Rick doesn't want me to have another cat, so I put your name on im.
Speaker 2: You know I hate cats, you know, but weed, do you see this cat?
Speaker 1: He's super sweet.
Speaker 3: He's like really fuffy in his face, but a little smush. That's my nightmare.
Speaker 2: I got this for you because I know that you're having a hard team dating and you sound really man. My cat is not a man. I don't like cats.
Speaker 3: I like man.
Speaker 2: And now you know what, maybe I last night, Maybe that's why she's fired and running behind and you're not helping me.
Speaker 3: I think you sound a little stressed out, so strapped out, stripped out?
Speaker 1: Hey, Stacy, Well, is it. My name's garrethrom Almos Duran in the Morning Show. And you's got phone tap by your sister.
Speaker 3: You a little bitch.
Speaker 2: That was not funny. You think you're so funny.
Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by
Speaker 1: Elvis or the phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.