Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, fantastic Tuesday, two hours away from a State of the Union. We're a half hour away from Brandon Wikert. He's going to talk to us about Iran. What are we doing over there? What are Iran's capabilities? Should we be worried about something? All that, and so much more still to come. We have Selena Zito in the final hour. So much to it to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now Trump and you never know really why he's saying what he's saying, but well, here's the headline from town Hall. Trump predicts the Supreme Court could rule against his birthright citizenship case after the tariff. So let's break all this down in a very simple way. Supreme Court just ruled hard against Donald Trump and his tariffs. That's a signature policy of Donald Trump. He did not take it well, as you can imagine no president would. And so that leads us to another thing. I have told you before. I believe the case of birthright citizenship. I believe it is the most important thing that has ever come before the Supreme Court in the United States of America. We have a fourteenth Amendment. That fourteenth Amendment was for freed slaves, ensuring that freed slaves were given what they are one hundred percent obligated to one hundred percent citizenship in citizenship rights. And everyone knew that's what the Fourteenth Amendment was about. The entire thing was about freed slaves. But because of our insanely broken legal system, broken judges, broken lawyers, broken everything, somehow along the way they twisted the Fourteenth Amendment to meaning anyone who has a baby in America, regardless of citizenship status of the mother. If the baby is born in America, that baby is automatically given citizenship a Social Security number. Essentially, that baby gets a share of your birthright as an American citizen. If you're an American, I realize people are listening to me from all over the world. That is bonkers, and everybody knows it's bonkers. But it has been exploited by foreigners for ages. You've probably heard terms in the past like chain migration, But why is that even a thing? Well, I'm here, but let me see if I can sponsor my third cus's brother and why it's a thing is people come over here in droves, they bring their relatives here, they start crapping out kids, and they're all American citizens. So even if mom and dad are both illegal, it doesn't matter. Little baby one is an American citizen. That's crazy. You cannot have a country this way. And the reason it's such a huge deal is the problem of foreigners invading the country gets exponentially worse every single year. We are in a race against the clock that we may not be able to defeat if we can't get enough people deported because they're having babies. Even if you told me right now, the Trump administration was going to hit let's call it ten million deportations if we include self deportations. That's probably a realistic number. Hopefully it's more than that. But by the end of Trump's four four years, let's say they hit ten million self deport well, deportations in general, South people, we deport sounds good, right, and it is good. However, how many of those ten million over the course of the next four years have managed to have or make babies here in the United States of America. Well, deport mom and dad all you want back to Nigeria. That baby is an American citizen now, and then that baby, as an American citizen, grows up to have other babies American citizens who have other babies American citizens. Soon you have a country of foreigners. You could argue, certainly in certain places like the Blue Areas were already there where armies of foreigners decide elections. Do I need to remind you why Zoorn Mamdani is the mayor of New York City. Remember American New Yorkers rejected him outright. They wanted nothing to do with Soroan Mandani. Yet he comfortably waltzed into the mayor's chair because foreigners, an army of them, marched to the polls and put him there. We've already lost parts of the country to foreigners. This is not a small deal. It won't be treated like a big deal by enough people just because people don't understand what is happening and why the Communists have brought in these foreigners. People don't want to understand and accept it. But if the Supreme Court actually is going to rule on this, it's a huge deal. And I don't you know, you know me, I don't oversell the importance little of any political win or loss. Do I have ever done that to you? I don't do that. Ah, this is everything. The midterms are everything. Without it, all is lost. The presidential election is everything. Without it, all is lost. I've never said that, and it's not true. There are a thousand battles to fight in this war of ours. We will win some and we will lose some. You want to win more than you lose. But some battles are of a much greater importance than others. And how the Supreme Court decides on this case is not everything either. I wouldn't say that to you, but it's going to be on the top five list for most important battles we have to fight because you're facing an enemy that is multiplying every single year, and they're legal. We have to start to tackle legal immigration. What Chris Chris said, Do I trust the justices on our side? Of course? Not? Of course not. We've got what three reliable justices on our now. Look, Communists view their position on the Supreme Court, really any court they're in. They view their position there as an opportunity to move the revolution forward. You never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever ever have to worry about which way Katanji Brown Jackson is going to vote. It'll have nothing to do with the law, the Constitution, or anything else. She will vote to move the communist revolution forward every single time, and twice on Sunday. That's why she was put there. However, whenever you get someone on the right on the Supreme Court, someone the Republican President nominates, you have to sit in stress about how they're going to interpret this. They put warriors on the court and we put originalists. Hey, just care us about the constitution. Look, I love originalism. I love the Constitution. But if you interpret it in a way that it screws us every time from stopping the communists, that's a big deal. John Roberts, the Chief Justice, coming up with some kaka mami convoluted excuse to not overturn Obamacare, which was so insanely unconstitutional, I just beyond belief. But of course he had to twist himself and the knots to screw us over so he didn't have to repeal Obama. Well, I'm not repeal but basically strike down Obamacare. No, I'm not confident at all, and I'm not trying to stress you out, but this will be one that your Norman neighbors don't pay attention to or care about. It's a big, big, big deal, a big deal. I mean, these people are multiplying.
Speaker 2: And unfortunately these days we don't repeat this enough or we don't we don't have this this hockey. The concept firm in our minds that Islam did not come to coexist.
Speaker 3: Islam, Islam and Islam. Yah, what are you? And Islam is raised high and nothing is raised above Islam. We can't think of Islam that it came to live with these other religions in the sense that Islam is a religion amongst those religions, and they have a share with the truth, and they have a share of justice, and they have a share of you know.
Speaker 2: This worship of the correct, worship.
Speaker 3: Of a lost title tide.
Speaker 2: Islam came to correct all of that. Islam came to remove the oppression of all those religions.
Speaker 3: And it is the only truth and it is the only way to justice.
Speaker 1: Muslim called a prayer every day in dearborn Michigan. That was in Chicago, by the way, he wasn't giving that speech in Iran. You hear this. David Hawk did this with Nick Shirley. I want to make sure they get the credit for all this whole thing. But talking about Somali's listen to this twenty million in four years.
Speaker 4: What happened was this fraud framework is they brought the Somalis in because they had a garaaranteed voting block for all eternity, and they all vote Democrat. And they'll say they have nine people living in an apartment and guess what, the state sends them nine ballots. There's no verification. This is like the Wild West, and it's destroying Minnesota's destroying country.
Speaker 1: Democrats didn't bring in twenty million foreigners by accident. They did it on purpose. They created an app for their phone so they could schedule their invasion of the country. This Supreme Court case is one of the most important battles we will ever have. You could argue easily it's more important than the next presidential election and the midterms combined. And I don't know which way it's going to go. I do know this. We have a bunch of very dirty, violent people in our society, and you better have a plan to stop one if you run into them. People from all kinds of different cultures who don't share your values at all, and they'd love to hurt you, very, very badly, steal from you. Every day we have to wake up to a new story about a woman being assaulted when she's out walking your little dog. What do you carry on you personally that will stop that bad man from hurting you. You're gonna try to reason with him. He's an animal. You can't be reasoned with. You have to find a way to stop him. What is your plan, Berna, is your plan? Put the plan in your hands with a Burnat launcher. They have a compact launcher. It's the size of a smartphone, right in your purse in a holster. Have a plan. Hope is not a plan, Berna is man. Women, Get these in your hands, Get them in the hands of your loved one. Legal in all fifty states. B y Rna burna dot com slash Jesse burna dot com slash Jesse emails next to the Jesse Kelly Show. You're welcome. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Tuesday. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. That is the email address. Send your love, send your hate, send your death threats, seek speaking of thief in the night, speaking of foreigners, did you hear this? Somali?
Speaker 5: We have suffering starting for Ice. We wanna whoever bring over here. We want to debut only. That's what I'm saying. And I'm asking our governor and our see.
Speaker 1: I sear on my life this is English.
Speaker 5: They say, Yeah, tex Bayer, we need bail back whatever they committed Ice.
Speaker 3: Thank you, m.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely need more of those people in the country, for sure. I feel enriched. Hey, Jesse, as a fellow men, you whisper, I feel obliged to slide this suggestion your way if you weren't already aware. Popeyes, I simply brought back their Cajun flounder sandwich, so I swung by since it's been a few years since they carried it. It puts Mick Dy's filet of fish to shame. If you get it, substitute the fried pickles for fries. Listen, Bud, I love me some Popeyes chicken I do. I like the spicy chicken. I like the Cajun fries. I've explained to you before that Popeye's blackened ranch is one of the underrated condiments. Well, you know you can buy it by the bottle. Buy it by the bottle. How do I know this? Because I do buy it by the bottle? Anyway, I'm a Popeyes fan. Don't take this any other way. And I don't know that I would get fish from Popeyes? Have you been in the Popeyes?
Speaker 6: Have you?
Speaker 1: Have you had personal interactions with with the people who work in Popeyes? Have you when you're standing in line at Popeyes? Have you taken a moment to look around at the other clientele? Now do you think this is the kind of place where you should pick up some fish? What? Chris? What? All right? Chris brought up a good point. You don't achieve greatness without some risk. That's a very fair point. But look, I'm not a fish man. As you know. I will eat a McDonald's filet of fish because I'm an American, But I'm not a fish fish man. I don't think I would get the fish in Popeyes. I just I don't think I would. I would you would you buy sushi from Taco Bell? You know I'm a I'm a t Bell guy. I'm mister t Bell. Still a shame they took away the MEXI melt with. That's another story. Would you get sushi from there? Have you been in t bell? I wouldn't, Dear menu master, thanks to you for clarifying you've been on a male vitality stack for a while. We'd only think you were on a female stack if you did something gay like order ice cream from a bar. Anyway, he said, regarding your discussion the other day, which one would you rather see raising the voting age or repeal the Nineteenth Amendment? Your thoughts. Here's my thing on voting. It should be greatly restricted. How you restrict it, I don't care. Look, it's fun to joke about the Nineteenth Amendment. It really is, and obviously it would save the country, but let's set that aside. I just want strict restrictions. That's probably not the right way to put that, but I want restrictions on who can vote. It's insane to think you can preserve a free country, a constitutional republic by allowing everyone to vote who happens to live to the age of eighteen. That's nuts, and the founders knew that to be nuts. Did it ever occur to all these nice people today who don't want to tell no anybody know that the men who created this wonderful, free country in which we live. The men who wrote the Constitution, the men who wrote the Bill of Rights, they didn't want everyone to vote, and they didn't allow everyone to vote. That's not a thing that was ever even considered. I couldn't imagine sitting down with Thomas Jefferson John Adams and explaining to them, Hey, this wonderful country. I want you to know that one day everyone who lives to see eighteen will get to vote for who runs it. They wouldn't even think it was possible. They would laugh at you. They would laugh in your face at the very idea of that. And what those restrictions should be. I'm not sure because I just want some Is it going to be only property owners? I don't know that's been thrown around. Fine with that, If that's the way you want to go. Should we greatly restrict the age limit on it? Meaning ay, no, no, not eighteen, how about thirty thirty five? Then you can vote to see who runs the country. Look, there's an argument to be made there. I don't know which way you want to go, but I know there's a reason Democrats they never try to push it seriously because there's always pushback on it. But there's a reason Democrats are always trying to lower the voting age. I think you should vote at sixteen. Why do you think they want that? Because sixteen year olds know so much about how the government should be run. There's a reason Democrats want more people voting no ID every sixteen year old, because they know the people who are dumb will vote for Democrats every single time. All right, Brandon Wiker is going to join us next. I have many questions about Iran. What are we doing, why are we doing it? What can Iran do to us? They can they actually hurt us? Did they have that ability? We'll do a breakdown of this next. You're listening to the Oracle love this one. It's a screen baby the Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Tuesday, an hour and a half from the State of the Union. But we should probably discuss the gigantic armada we have parked outside of Iran right now. What is happening, Why is it happening? What are the potential dangers? Anyway? You know, we always rely on Brandon Wiker to break so much of this stuff down for us. He's so good at that. Brandon Weicker authors so many books. One of his books is The Shadow War about Iran, and Brandon of course joins us. Now, okay, brand And then first we have a little bit here. What kind of hardware do we have over there?
Speaker 6: So we've got the largest build up since two thousand and three, which of course was the invasion of Irrack. We've got a massive number of US Air Force assets, not just the warplanes like the F thirty five, but we've got lots of logistics planes flying in and they keep flying in, which you know, from your experience in the military, I'm sure you know that usually means something's getting ready to pop off. And then we have the Navy, and the Navy has the USS Abraham Lincoln, which is sort of the prime was the primary carrier for this mission. They've ducked behind the Mountains of Oman in the Arabian Sea, which, in the case to me, they are in a strike position and they're going to try to use those mountains as cover against any Iranian anti ship ballistic missiles or drones or hypersonic weapons that might be fired at the Abraham Lincoln in retaliation for any air strike. And then recently we have the thirteen billion dollar world's largest, most advanced, supposedly USS gerald R Ford, which is the namesake of its class. It's the newest class of aircraft carrier that has entered into the Mediterranean and is supposed to be basically on station off the coast of Israel, where it was supposed to be serving as sort of an air defense platform against any Iranian missiles that might be fired toward Israel. But the problem is, as I'm sure you've heard, it's backed up full of poop, and so I don't know, maybe the Ford is planning to fling some of that excess sewage at Iran at this point. But but there's a bit of a complication there because the Ford was brought in specifically because the administration is worried that the Arabs will either be unwilling or unable to assist in shooting down any potential Iranian retaliation in the form of those missiles, hypersonic weapons and drone swarms. So the Ford was being brought in to kind of replace or augment what the Arabs might not be able to do. But it's a massive amount of firepower, lots of air power, which indicates to me that as early as the State of the Union tonight, Trump might start dropping bombs.
Speaker 1: Okay, but just I have so much I want to get to here with Brandon Wiker, Let's let me ask this one before we move on to other things. Ground assets for us. You know exactly what I'm talking about. I understand we have a lot of air power, a lot of naval power. We have a lot of missiles and planes. Okay, do we have ground units? I'm trying to gauge what exactly we might be doing in Iran or to Iran.
Speaker 6: Well, I know for a fact that Israel has assets on the ground in Iran. In fact, they've pretty much been there continuously since last summer of the Twelve Day War. I am. I can't confirm, and I don't know if i'd want to, but I'm pretty sure we probably have small groups on the ground and key areas in Iran. But even if we didn't, the Israelis are on site and they've been embedded for a long time, so I'm sure that any assisting of air strikes and whatnot, if we don't have anybody there on the ground, I'm sure the Israelis could facilitate that, but I'm sure we do. And in terms of the troops, I don't know if you've been seeing this, but Trump has been for the last six weeks or so drastically withdrawing and repositioning forces that were already in the Middle East, moving them out of bases in Syria and other parts of Iraq and moving them either out of the region entirely or moving them to more hardened positions in places like your Bill, which is the sort of unofficial capital in northern Iraq of the Kurdish Iraqi group that has long been aligned with US. So clearly he is preparing. Trump is for not only striking Iran, but for the inevitable fusillade of missiles, hypersonic weapons, and drones which will number in the thousands in a worst case scenario, fired at US military facilities in the region, at Arab partners, their oil industry, at Israel, and at US carriers.
Speaker 1: Okay, that leads me perfectly into my next question. All these missiles you just mentioned, the Abraham Lincoln is hiding behind some mountains. What do we I mean, you always get these stupid threats from all these Arab leaders. We're going to strike the Great Satin blah blah blah blah blah, But what do we believe they're actually capable of realistically? What can Iran do to us?
Speaker 6: Well, the Iranians are being assisted by both the Russians and the Chinese. Now, in the case of those anti ship ballistic missiles, they're very advanced, and the Iranians have large numbers of them, and they are being helped along by China's Yalgon satellite constellation and other Chinese satellites that are basically in real time keeping an eye at all times on the carriers, notably the USS Abraham Lincoln, and that information is being relayed to the missile operators in Iran. For those anti ship ballistic missiles, which means that they have a very significant chance of at least imaging the flight deck of the carrier in question. There's also the added threat of a swarming attack. So my navy friends have been kind of getting on me for some of my reportings, saying you don't understand the carriers not alone, blah blah blah. But what I keep saying is, look, they've got so many missiles and so many anti ship systems that and so many drones that what they could possibly do is fire basically a large you know, swarm at once that will force the carrier and its attendant battlegroup to focus on deflecting that. Meanwhile, Iran's AIP diesel submarine basically quietly nudges itself into torpedo range, and as the carrier is focused on deflecting those missiles and hypersonics and drones, the god Air class or the Fatah class rather submarine that Iran has could quietly pop off a couple of torpedoes at the care And the problem is that the carriers in throughout history, now we've done war games with diesel against diesel electric submarines, and these older submarines actually pose a very real threat to the carrier because we can't detect them. They're too quiet, and they're too small, and they sometimes managed to break through our electromagnetic scanning that we do with aircraft that's part of the carrier's defenses. So it's a real threat, especially if they're preoccupied defending against those missile and drone swarms and this submarine pops up and tries to pop off some of these torpedoes at the carrier.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Brandon Whiker. Brandon, do you have ten more minutes for us? I just I have more questions. Okay, we are going to take a break a little bit early because I want to come back and give him all the time he needs. We are going to be back with Brandon Whikert breaking all this stuff down. Hang on truth attitude. Jesse Kelly is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com your love, your hate, your death threats. Back to our national security guy, Brandon Wiker talking about Iran's capabilities. Okay, so you just mentioned they're old, small, crappy subs that apparently we're gonna have a difficult time detecting navy wise. What can they do? What can't they do? Because our navy is so big and so advanced. Surely we can just sweep them off the seas right.
Speaker 6: Well, certainly we can. And ultimately if it's a straight up conventional fight, yeah, we're gonna be able to knock them out. We also have to bear in mind that this weekend the Israelis were supposed to initiate strikes and they held off at the last minute because they were very worried about what Huckabee's comments to Tucker Carlson were going to do to the Arabs, and of course the Arabs were apoplectic over those comments. So now this is why they held off. But part of any I think any early strike package, either for the Israelis or the US, would be to target Iranian naval bases in order to degrade their naval capacities, such as it is. Ultimately, of course, I believe most of Iran's and naval assets are already at sea, and I suspect they are already lined up, not for engaging directly in conflict with our navy, because that would be insane, but to blockade the Straight of Hormose. Now, I spoke with the retired Navy captain who commanded one of our submarines for many years. He tells me that this is not to be worried about, because he's sure the skippers of the submarines that are already in the region for US have been training and practicing to break up any Iranian potential blockade of the Straight of Hormus, which is one of the world's seven most important oil choke points. But as I said to him, even if it is a temporary closure, that could potentially destabilize the price of oil, spike it rather and destabilize the world economy with real political implications here in the US as we enter the midterms. But the Navy could probably, yes, eventually overcome any blockade. But the Iranians aren't going to engage US conventionally. They're not going to do a direct line of attack on us. They're going to try to do things like what I mentioned before the break, trying to distract the carrier with these missile swarms while there diesel electric submarine maybe gets in for a lucky shot to at least damage the American carrier. They don't have to sink it. In fact, it would be crazy for them to try to sink it, because then that would prompt us to escalate even more. But if they damaged it to the point that it was no longer usable in terms of being able to deploy aircraft, that would send a big enough signal to the Americans to back off. At least that's the thinking and table, And then the rest of the Iranian Navy would try to blockade the Strait of Hormuz and potentially blockade the strait of babel Man deb which is another oak choke point nearby. They could do things to complicate the price of oil. I spoke to a commodities trader in Chicago last week. I said, yeah, this could spike the price of oil eighty to ninety dollars a barrel. It's at around sixty six dollars a barrel. Now, the guy in Chicago who trades oil, he said, Brandon, he goes, if they really do this in Iran, he goes, it could spike the price of oil to one hundred and thirty to one hundred and fifty dollars a barrel. So we're talking massive recession territory here in the United States if the Iranians go through with that threat.
Speaker 1: Again, we're speaking with Brandon Wikert. Okay, well you just answered my next question. At least partially, that's our capabilities and their capabilities, and we know that Israelis are extremely capable. Brandon, what are your concerns? I know you have them. You never hold back for what are you worried about?
Speaker 6: My worried? What I'm worried about is I mean, we can all agree that the Iranian regime is bad. We don't want it to continue. It'd be wonderful if they knew better group took over or whatever. But ultimately, right now, the US military is not in a good state. And you're seeing this play out with the sewage crisis on the new carrier. You're seeing this play out with the fact that even General Kane, the Joint Chief of Staff, the Chairman, he's now coming out and admitting that he is very much opposed to strikes because he thinks he's going to go pear shaped real fast, and he thinks he's going to get blamed for it. So are Our military is not as dominant as we like to think it is, and that's because we've had bad presidents the last thirty years who have wasted our military power, stretched it too thin, and now it's at its breaking point, which you're seeing it start to break. And my concern is we're going to pick a fight with Iran, and Iran is going to get some lucky blows in because this is what they've been training for, and in so doing, they're going to basically break the back of the US military in such a spectacular way that, yeah, we might still be able to defeat them in the long run, but it's going to do so much damage to our image as a great military power that basically it would set the stage for a total collapse of the US as the world's dominant power, that nobody would want to look at US anymore as anything other than a nuisance. And it will set the stage for China's inevitable rise, which at this point I believe is a FATA complete unless we completely reverse course, come back to the Western hemisphere, focus on building America back up. We can't do that if we're picking a fight with the Middle East and getting China and Russia involved. This thing could easily become the flashpoint of World War three.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's talk about that hemisphere thing. Donald Trump, he even flat out says it the Monroe doctrine. Worry about your own hemisphere. That's why we locked down in venezuel Okay. So why are we here? Why are we over any on? What is driving this?
Speaker 6: I suspect it is. I suspect it is largely Trump's proximity with net Nyahu. I think that Trump genuinely and I agree with him on this. We do not want Iran to get the bomb But at the same time, as I say, we are not in a position militarily, I don't believe to really change the situation on the ground enough to prevent them from becoming an Iran, at least some semblance of a powerful country. And I think that, really though it is it is Trump's alliance with Israel that's driving this, because really Iran is the bigger threat to Israel than it is to US. I mean, let's just get real and understandably, if you're in Israeli, you're thinking, how do I get rid of this regime? Because they're sponsored terror, they're hurting our people. Ten to seven was at least indirectly part of the Iranian Grand Plan. So obviously the Israelis do not want to see this regime continue, and they feel that right now is the window of opportunity. But I think that's a mirage. Furthermore, I do believe nets in Yahoo. I think he is allowing his personal political ambition to ignore ten seven and to downplay it by saying to the Israeli people, yeah, that happened, but guess what, I got rid of the great bugaboo Iran. But that, unfortunately, I don't think is a real potentiality. I think it's more likely that if we really bomb Iran and really go to town on them, they will do those missile attacks and they will potentially destroy Tel Aviv. Hesbula could get involved and destroy Haifa, and that's basically the end of the Israeli economy at that point. Those two cities alone are hugely important for Israel's economy. So I think that the Israelis are miscalculating, but I think that they're the ones really driving this because of their relationship with Trump, and Trump, as an ally to them, wants to help them because he thinks in the long run, it'll pay off for the US to get rid of this terror supporting state in Iran. But unfortunate, again, I don't believe our capabilities are matched well with what needs to happen in Iran for that threat to go away.
Speaker 1: He is Brandon Wiker. Go read his stuff. I do, and now you know why. Thank you, my brother. I appreciate you very much. Now, before we go to war with Iran, before we have a State of the Union address, I want you to go get some chock natural herbal supplements. What Chris, it's important. Look dest ostrons we have to have it. Our country disappears without it. We have lost fifty percent of our tea levels in the last fifty years because we drink estrogen. It's in the water, we shower in it. It's it is a national security threat. Why are you so low energy? Why are you down all the time? Why are you because your tea levels are low? That's why there's a new men's clinic on every street corner now. But we need to handle this naturally, and the hardcore anti communists at Chuck are here for that. Get a male vitality stack, or if you're a lady, a female vitality stack. How many emails have I read you from people who say, Jesse, I can't believe my blood work, Jesse, thank you for this, Jesse. I'm like a new person. You're ninety days away from being better, better mood, better energy, better mind. C hoq Chuck dot com promo code Jesse, Chuck dot com promo code, Jesse, We'll be back.