Speaker 1: One eight hundred do uy away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred douy away dot com or call eight hundred do.
Speaker 2: You y Away. It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 3: And at least a year ago, we did a prank on this show called The Good News.
Speaker 2: Trio Yah, one of my favorite where.
Speaker 3: Brook, Jose and I were part of a dysfunctional, untalented barbershop threesome.
Speaker 2: And now we're gonna go a step.
Speaker 3: Further right, Dad, we are ditching our voices completely for just claps, and you're gonna hear the name of our new group and the special musical magic.
Speaker 2: We whip up for the birthday. Boy in your phone, tap right now an Hello? Hey is this Parry? Yeah, we hear it. Somebody's birthday. Let's keep the beaty.
Speaker 1: My name is Tobert, his name is Cody, Yeah, his name is Doublin and your birthday by.
Speaker 2: Well done? What is this? What is happening right now? We're a musical group. We're called catch three's hands. You know, catch these hands, but catch three's hands. There's three of us.
Speaker 3: You know, your birthday green eggs and special announcements.
Speaker 2: We're just making music with their hands on. That was a free one. Oh thanks. So you know I had no idea anything like this even existed.
Speaker 3: Well now you do, and we're here to give you a special little message birthday.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Are you guys ready?
Speaker 1: Oh? No?
Speaker 2: One and a two and a one two three?
Speaker 1: We well, we will clap you, We.
Speaker 2: Will clap you. I'm sorry, can I just double one?
Speaker 1: I didn't mean to step in, but this isn't a birthday one, so shouldn't we do something you know, more fun?
Speaker 2: Oh? Wow, birthday? Are you in charge of the group nours?
Speaker 1: I'm just saying we did this yesterday for that soccer team base and this is it's a guy's birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: It sounds bad to just clap out the birthday song, you know how that sounds.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's guys anything.
Speaker 1: Oh it's fine, man, I just appreciate the call.
Speaker 3: It's actually not fine because doublin you were supposed to tell him, tell him what you.
Speaker 2: Ever remember the guy's name? I lost the paper. I don't know what god doublings.
Speaker 1: Hey, It'sry, and it's okay, guys.
Speaker 2: You guys don't need to excuse me.
Speaker 3: You're trying to step in and tell me how to lead this musical group.
Speaker 2: It's no, no, no, no no. I know what birthday boy, take your birthday music. Okay, team, let's get through this. It's a little harsh, but okay.
Speaker 3: Let's yeah.
Speaker 2: We have a message to deliver and we're going to deliver it the right way. All right, So here we go.
Speaker 3: You guys want to do rock me Ama Dais or anything from the Tom Petty catalog. Oh god, I'm so sorry, but I did not practice those last night.
Speaker 2: No dublin, Are you kidding me? Doublin right now? What is it? Every hand? Thank you for guys. I've just been thinking that maybe we could do more like Snaps.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't train to.
Speaker 3: Snap sex Starve nineteen fifties.
Speaker 2: Do up group. Don't start your own, man, yo, go that's not what we're about.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, oh man, Perry, I'm really sorry about that. Let's go to the Tom Petty catalog. Cody, why don't you start us on a free falling' Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, you got all right? One and two and three. Now I'm free. Just just the clapping, just just the clap. It keeps me in tune.
Speaker 1: Snaps would be better than this.
Speaker 3: Dublin, shut your mouth, Double, I'm trying to do free falling off his focus.
Speaker 2: Over now, let it ruminate. What's going on now? This is Tom Petty's free Falling Birthday Edition.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, there you go Paris, so we can do two more minutes of that if you'd like.
Speaker 2: No, that was great, guys, Sure I could go another hour.
Speaker 1: Who paid for all this?
Speaker 2: By the way, Actually, well.
Speaker 3: You're gonna pay for it two hundred dollars. Your wife Zoe said that you were good for it.
Speaker 1: What for my own birthday greeting?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That and for the prank phone call that we're doing on you right now, right break, Doublin, where do you do that? So awkward? Your name is Doubling. You should know when the double hits. This is why we should stop. And Jeff for being a good sport.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give you a freebie about some cotton eyed job.
Speaker 2: And why not? I regret saying why not?
Speaker 1: The week up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties, Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,