Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy football advice, speculation, and whatever stupid stuff they decide to drop into the show. Now, here's your host, Paul Chargion.
Speaker 3: It is not Paul Charchion this week. Paul Charchian. I don't even know where he is. It's me, Scott Fish and Brian Johnson here taking the reins for a week.
Speaker 4: What's up, Scott.
Speaker 5: Yeah, charch is blanketing the East Coast doing his radio tour all the stops the major metro areas of the Northeast on his Madden bus.
Speaker 3: And I imagined it was some kind of trip he's taken with the wife and they're they're shopping for blankets all over the place or something.
Speaker 4: No, he's shaking hands.
Speaker 3: Like couponin or whatever. It's just like a it's a term they have for for doing that.
Speaker 5: Okay, shaking hands, kissing babies, spreading the good word about guillotine leagues.
Speaker 4: I'm sure good.
Speaker 3: Good for him. Maybe he's spreading the good word about fancy football training camp.
Speaker 5: Yes, we were instructed to certainly mentioned Fantasy Football training camp.
Speaker 3: First they instructed, I say threatened.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were certainly threatened.
Speaker 5: When it is in August twelfth, if you're in the Twin Cities area, and if you're.
Speaker 3: Not, fly in for it, fly in go to Treasure Island.
Speaker 4: And Treasure Island.
Speaker 3: You know most of us can suit for singing that. I wonder if you can.
Speaker 5: We're gonna find out. I don't do they still use that song. It feels like an early two thousands jingle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I honestly don't know.
Speaker 5: But some dude in Seattle right now is like, what are these guys talking about?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, August twelfth, Treasure Island Fantasy Football Weekly Training Camp. Brian will be there, Matt'll be there, Chart will be there. I will not be there.
Speaker 5: You'll be there in the spirit, yes, will you will miss you, but yeah, it'll be a good time. We haven't done one of these since before the pandemic, so.
Speaker 3: I miss it. It's fun. It's fun hanging out with lots of like minded folks enjoying a radio show and getting some deep dive info or whatever, and you know, whatever else goes on. I hear there's some interesting possible plans for it, so we'll see.
Speaker 5: As far as I know, it's free, free admission show up. The show will start at the radio show ten Central until noon, and then hang out afterwards and drink some beers and talk some ball.
Speaker 4: Sound a good time.
Speaker 3: It sounds like an amazing time. But that's where we should go right now. We should talk some ball. We should dig into some of the news that hasn't been discussed recently on the show. What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, training camp has started. The hype videos are in full swing on Twitter or ZR or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah the hell it's called.
Speaker 3: These days, everyone is in the best shape of their life. Lots of great plays.
Speaker 5: But yeah, we've done all the prognosticating weekend this offseason, like who we like, who we don't like, what running backs to watch, YadA, YadA, YadA. Now things are actually happening, actionable injuries for some which is unfortunate, pay cuts which could lead to some potential signing.
Speaker 4: So yeah, let's dive into it. We got nice news.
Speaker 3: Let's let's see if any of this news actually means anything. This one I think does you haven't discussed on the show yet, even though it was a week or two ago. DeAndre Hopkins signed to the Titans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's it's kind of old news, but we didn't really cover it. Not the most exciting landing spot for DeAndre. You know, the Chiefs were rumored to be in the mix, but no, he will be a Tennessee Titan.
Speaker 4: What do you.
Speaker 5: I'm not super thrilled for Hopkins. What do you think this does for Treylon Burke? So do you think it?
Speaker 3: I think it drops Burkes a little. I think it drops Chig a little. Upside for those two players were just the sheer amount of volume. I mean, we're talking about Tannehill here, who hasn't thrown for over four thousand years yards since his Miami days, and not even his most recent Miami days. We're not going twenty fifteen or so this last time he had even a four thousand yard season. I know he's had a few years with the injuries and stuff.
Speaker 5: But yeah, Tennessee a bottom six team in passing play percentage last year that they love to run. So yeah, it's kind of it's not great for Hopkins. You know, we always say a rising tide lifts all boats. I do think it dings Berks in Oconquo a little bit, but I think it will also free up some space form. I don't think burn was ready to be the guy yet.
Speaker 3: I think I think it absolutely does that. I think I think the offense will be a little will be a little better. They when Hopkins said I'm gonna, you know me coming is gonna help the other wide receivers on my team, I'm sure that's true, but I also am not sure that's true for fantasy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, those who listen to the show know I'm a best ball degenerate. So I've been drafting since before last season ended or last years playoffs ended. So I've been watching ADP so for everybody, and and Hopkins rose. When Arizona released them, everyone you know was again hoping, maybe you go to the to the Chiefs or a high powered offense like that. But since he signed with Tennessee, I've seen his ADP fall Burks and Chegokonkoo. I'm not really buying the Hopkins dip, but I'm still intrigued by the Burks and the Oconco dips.
Speaker 3: Feel Henry will have a little bit a few more lanes with another rep weapon. You would think, so hope so well, it'd be about the same.
Speaker 5: Fantasy wise, I think it should the boxes should be a little less stacked for Henry now that they have Hopkins in tow. I mean, arguably the best wide receiver Tennessee has had since Drew Bennett potentially. Yeah, you gotta be old to get that that reference.
Speaker 3: Yes, he had a great, great stretch that one here. I think I think it's twofold. With Henry, he'll probably see less touches. He may be more affectionioned on those touches, so fantasy wise it might be a push. Let's go over to a guy that roto World recently thought has has projected to be like a top five rushing yards guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been all over over Dobbins. I'm not liking what what's been in the news lately.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, he's not he's on the pup list.
Speaker 3: Not practicing, but not even with the team apparently.
Speaker 5: But he it can't be injury related. It feels like this is contract related. He's in his last year of his rookie deal. He wants a he wants a long term contract. He hasn't earned it, though.
Speaker 3: Harbaugh's quotes on it were not. He danced a little, which makes me makes me think you might be right on that. He didn't specifically say, oh, he's injuredies. He does want to get back to full health, no question, but it seemed like something else was up and that might be contract.
Speaker 4: Ex see.
Speaker 5: I mean he played it, he came he came on strong towards the end of last season, and he looked good. They didn't give him the ball enough, especially in the playoffs against the Bengals. But I'm a little concerned bring to see his ap dip. I probably still buy, though. I think Gus Edwards deserves a lot more attention now. He's also two years removed from knee injury, so he should be much more spry this season than last year.
Speaker 4: But again, JK. Dobbins got to keep an eye on.
Speaker 3: I kind of like if there's a dip, because every time I get to JK. Dobbins tier in my when I'm drafting, I'm like, man, I like him, but this is this is a little pricey. There's a few question marks here. If he dips, I think I like it a little bit more.
Speaker 5: Speaking of epic dips, real quick, the Barkley dip for the last two weeks. You know when the holdout concerns, Yeah, came up. I saw him falling. I mean he was going borderline first round, early second, then he dropped to like early mid third. So if you scooped him during that week or two where we were worried about him holding out, congratulations. But he's gonna he's gonna shoot right back up into that early second even late first, depending on format.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about that for a second year because how like I remember when I was a kid, demon Smith holding out for two games, right and whatnot? Like holdouts are they barely ever happened into the seat like into the season now, and when they do, it's like one or two, Like it's not not very common at all right now. So I feel like that Barkley dip was way way too reactionary, and I think that leads us to Josh jacobsy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which his ADP dipping time now too. Who you know he could.
Speaker 5: So the difference between the Jacobs and the Barkley situation was when you know, it was a deadline for them to sign the franchise tag or whatever, except the tag whatever the term is. The Giants actually offered Barkley contract, not the one he signed, but they made have an offer, he declined. Word on the street was the Raiders didn't even offer Jacobs anything. There's like, okay, yeah, let me play a game of chicken here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've seen. I've definitely seen both sides on that. I've seen he wasn't offered anything, and I've seen that he was offered the same as Bark twelve million, supposedly like he left on a flight out of Vegas earlier this week.
Speaker 4: So posturing a little bit, maybe he's.
Speaker 3: Just completely leaving the situation. If the twelve million is true, man, if he passed on that, I don't know that he's gotten a better deal than that. If if there wasn't an offer, which I suspect also has a very high possibility. I really it's really tough when agents are saying one thing, team is saying one thing, like that kind of stuff. It's it's tough to parse that out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if he wasn't on your radar already, Zamir White needs to be on your radar. He was going from virtually undrafted and he's crept into the later rounds an underdog at least.
Speaker 3: So the other thing with Jacobs is that he did play last year on that one year. You know, like he's definitely a spot where he does. I can see him not wanting to do that again because he played on the one and he proved himself, like seriously proved himself last year.
Speaker 4: I know he's getting right now.
Speaker 3: I feel kind of bad, But uh, I never feel like a holdout is gonna happen, and when I when I do, I feel like it's gonna be short. So I'm not I'm not dipping too much here on Jacobs, but this one I get a little bit more than Barkley.
Speaker 4: Yep, I hear it. I'm with you.
Speaker 5: But hopefully they sort that out. But I think, you know, the Raiders know they're not gonna make any noise in the AFC this year.
Speaker 6: I can't I can't wait.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to go through this with Eckler next year.
Speaker 4: Oh no, it's gonna be It's gonna be a bloodbath. All right. What we gotten next?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Let's you know, I suppose we could spend a minute talking about always injured Kadarius Tony.
Speaker 5: Yeah, minor minor knee procedure could be ready for Week one. But yeah, I'm on the the glass half empty side of that right now based on his injury history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, injury history plus is the Chiefs. They they walk people along. They don't they don't push them for they they know they are contender. They they play for the playoffs. They are not gonna rush any players injury.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tony was getting drafted. Is the Chiefs top wide receiver, not top pass catcher. That's Travis Kelcey of course, he has an ADP of eighty. Then sky Moore.
Speaker 5: It was generally the second off the board going around pick one hundred, then Rashi Rice pick one forty two, mvs pick one fifty, Richie James pick two hundred, and keep your eye on Justin Ross yep could make the team now, especially.
Speaker 3: Him and SFP.
Speaker 4: He's the round I think at this point.
Speaker 5: I think he's the most intriguing because he's the cheapest, essentially free.
Speaker 3: I got him in the twenty second round of the Fishfall, So I think Rashie Rice is pretty interesting too. He's been playing with the ones basically every snap in camp, which is which I find kind of interesting. But I know that there have been a lot of players, you know, in and out of that in and out of that lineup in camp, so far in this short time in camp, so that might be wid.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's got the he's got like the prototypical alpha to build, yeah, physically at least, So it'll be interesting to see how that shakes out.
Speaker 4: But again, it's gonna be Travis Kelsey all day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So, uh, you want to cover one more thing or you want to take a break.
Speaker 5: I guess we should mention Kyler Murray's on the pup list real quick before we break. I don't think he starts the season.
Speaker 3: He is major avoid for me, Like it feels like his best fantasy days in years or when he can run, and when he's played while injured or with a slight injury, he doesn't run, And man, I just can't. I just can't with him. I think he's what going about QB sixteen seventeen off the board.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he's an intriguing like backup quarterback option, But I don't I think you're not going to get the Kyler Murray.
Speaker 4: No, at least not this year that we've seen in the past. I don't know. It seems like you're drafting him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're drafting him hoping for the later season, uh, return to fall health Kyler Murray. That's kind of what your hope is when you draft him as your QB two.
Speaker 4: Any interest in Colt McCoy or Clayton Tune.
Speaker 3: Honestly, not really, not neither, not.
Speaker 4: Even in super flex. I don't want to even.
Speaker 3: It's that headache you know, on my plate if if they either of them start the year like you're like, they should be rostered in super flegs, but I just don't want to start the Arizona starter agreed. All right, Well, let's take a quick break here, Payson Bills, as Brian likes to say, and uh see you see you around the corner on the other side of.
Speaker 6: The break, and we're back.
Speaker 3: We're back to talk about Brock Purdy, the most exciting thing possible to talk about right now. Right, Yeah, I suppose that forty nice correct situation is a little bit interesting, but uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've got some I've got some takes on the on that okay quarterback situation. Well, first off, there John Lynch, general manager of the forty nine ers, saying Purdy is good to go full clearance for for training camp. But then he says he's on a pitch count where he's gonna sit out a couple of days, and Sam Darnold and Trey Lance are gonna, you know, take split the first team reps. But I don't know. I'm shocked at Perty's ready right now. He had Tommy John surgery. I know he's not a starting pitcher, but being an NFL quarterback, it's pretty taxing on pretty taxing on your arm. So this pitch count is intriguing. And we all know Perdy came in last year the last pick in the draft, mister irrelevant, but he played very well. He was like top ten quarterback in his six seven eight.
Speaker 3: Start touchdowns in every regular season game he played. I mean, you factor that, that's a thirty four touchdown year if he extrapolate that.
Speaker 4: But don't you. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It feels like almost any capable quarterback can step into that offense and have done that. He still feels like just a guy to me, but he's the QB one. I'm still I've started to draft party now because I was thinking he would start the season, you know, out first four to six weeks, but now it's looking like he will start Week one. But I'm not convincing he just holds on to that job. I think Sam Darnold has a chance.
Speaker 3: Arnold has a chance.
Speaker 5: If we were having this conversation about Gino Smith last year, everyone would laught in your face. Everyone was drafting Drew Locke over Gino Smith. Gino Smith is trash, trash on the like. There's so many parallels between Geno Smith and Sam Donald going to the NFC West, much better offenses than they played on in the past, better coaching staff. So I'm still throwing darts on Sam Donald in the last round of super Flex. Interesting in super Flex leaks with I don't Trey Lance. I don't know what's going on there. He's third to me by a mile. Interesting, you'd rather go Lance over Donald?
Speaker 3: I'd rather go neither on it. I'd rather go Party if he's cheap enough, and probably just not invest in the other two.
Speaker 5: But well, the dip is done for Perdy. He's starting to rise now with this news. But but yeah, we'll see how that shakes out. But yeah, if an elite quarterback we're in San Francisco, they would be Super Bowl favorites. Probably it. I'm not sold that Perdy is the next Tom Brady. I think he's just in a great spot. But again we shall see.
Speaker 3: I think that's fine. I think he's he's, you know, a game manages mistake free, you know, like that's and sometimes that's just what you need for fantasy. A guy who's going to get one to two touchdowns two hundred and fifty yards and just not not throw, not make turnovers.
Speaker 4: And from my recollection, I don't think there were many games.
Speaker 3: Last years priced too.
Speaker 5: I don't think there are many games last year when when Purdy was the quarterback towards the tail end of the season, where Deebo, Iu, Kittle, and McCaffrey like all played together because Deebo was dealing with injury.
Speaker 4: From what I remember, there's probably some games played, most of them. Macaffrey played most of them. He was he was just learning the offense. Of course, he's you'll have a full offseason under his belt.
Speaker 5: So there is certainly there's some intrigue in Party or or whoever ends up being the starter for the majority of the season for San Francisco. So I am throwing darts there. I'm starting to draft Purty, but I'm holding out hope for Darnald.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, the pup list is is a point of contention at this point because we're a month away and it basically means nothing because you can take you come off at any time.
Speaker 4: Guys have been on it for like a day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, far guy goes on it for a day. Guy doesn't go on it and then doesn't practice. It's it's interesting. But we do have you know, Brishall on the pup We got Javonte Williams who didn't go on the pup. Do you make anything of that or is it just it's just words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 5: I was expecting both of them to start the season on the pup list and not start the season.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked.
Speaker 5: Javonte Williams Yeah, the preseason, sorry, but potentially really the season too, like the first four weeks just really both suffered major knee injuries, and they were somewhat late in the season. Uh bries Hall was late October and Javanta Williams a few weeks before that, but obviously not even a year removed. Javonte Williams had like towards a cl MCL and like his PLC not his PEE. We went over this a couple of weeks ago. It sounded really bad. But he's out there and they say he's looking spry. So SAMs was too good to be true from where he was getting drafted, like he was going so late and you're like, he's gonna be the starter, Jamonti Williams is gonna miss games.
Speaker 3: I think, I think what you hope for is Lombardi to uh and Peyton to do what they've done before. They're not gonna be more Peyton, more Peyton than Lombardi, but Lombardi with the a little more conservative run, a lot of running like where he and UH Peyton with a double double situation he had in with the Saints, Kamara and you know mark Ingraman before.
Speaker 5: Yeah, p Ryan still has value, of course, if Williams is going to be ready week one, but not as much of Williams was gonna miss time. But Javonte Williams, he was barely inside the top one hundred picks and he was pretty I was pretty much fading him, and I'm sorry to regret it. Now I might have to change courses and start drafting Javonte, but his ADP is sure to start rising as if he keeps staying healthy and looking like the old Javonte Williams. I'm shocked he's back like this. Maybe he has some of that Adrian Peterson dog in him. Not only Adrian Peterson would ever come back this quick from a knee injury. But now let's go to the breeze Hall side. Yeah, we're recording on Thursday right now, and news is Dalvin Cook going to New York for a visit?
Speaker 3: Yeah, flew out there to Yeah we're recurring thirty Thursday, so it flew out there today. Flew to New York today for a visit.
Speaker 5: And already a crowded running back room with Breecee Hall. Is he a bona Conda?
Speaker 4: A rookie? We both like Michael Carter. Bam Knight certainly was.
Speaker 5: A service last year. So that that is a situation. I'm I'm pretty much all out on I've I've been sprinkling in some is is he picks because he's cheap enough? Is he a Bonnaconda? But man, if they do sign Dalvin Cook, that is just.
Speaker 3: On a football side, I kind of like it because Dalvin should be ready. You know, he's healthy past his surgery now his shoulder surgery, and then they can give brist All time to get ready. And if they truly believe their contenders. I kind of like just loading up that room with talented, right.
Speaker 5: No doubt from reality from a reality football standpoint, it'll be a great move. But I think if the Jets do sign Dalvin Cook in the next day or two, it all but guarantees Hall is starting the season on the public that's.
Speaker 3: That's We're gonna let Bris get fully healthy.
Speaker 5: No doubt, and then they should. Really they got enough talent there, especially if they sign Dalvin Cook. A great defense.
Speaker 3: So I like how we transition straight from the pup list with Javante to Brie and then Briese to Dalvin go to the Jet Man. That was some smooth transition. Weird topics right there. People didn't even notice we moved I think, seamless.
Speaker 4: Geez, and we didn't even practice that.
Speaker 3: We should retire at this point, just go.
Speaker 4: Out on top like Costanza.
Speaker 3: Let's let's make a hard left to the the possibly annoying Philadelphia backfield.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be very annoying. But yeah, ra shot Penny. He's running with the first team. Everyone just assuming DeAndre Swift was going to be the starter, but he's being quote unquote deployed in a variety of ways. So that doesn't sound like a bellcow running back at all. I mean, no one was really expecting bell cow usage. But you know, Penny went healthy, granted.
Speaker 3: Went healthy when healthy, and he gets fifteen fourteen to fifteen touches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was borderline elite great with the Seahawks, but he hasn't been able to stay healthy. So I think we'll see a bit of a dip here with Swift. And really the guy I'm targeting most in this backfield is still Kenneth Gainwell, just because.
Speaker 4: He's so so damn cheap and.
Speaker 3: Much like the Jets talk like, I like it for an NFL standpoint, Like you split up the touches a ton to keep Penny healthy. Boston Scott again on the goal line when he plays the Giants. We got that to the side. They resigned him for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, set your DFS lineups well in advance for an end. When the Eagles played the Giants, which.
Speaker 3: Jalen hurts with a tush push for ten plus touchdowns a year, still, DeAndre Swift deployed all over. Yeah, I like it for NFL.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: The moral of the story is all these muddled backfields in my opinion, and I think we are in some agreement.
Speaker 4: You just go with the cheapest guy. If you're so inclined to draft.
Speaker 3: Running back, go with the cheapest guy or a guy that slips far enough you feel they've they've dipped full in your specific draft.
Speaker 5: All right, we kind of just I mean, if you're on Twitter these days, there's plenty of practice videos and everyone gets super excited about them. Overreactions glore, of course. But there was one that I thought was legit and really caught my eye.
Speaker 3: It was the catch by Logan Thomas, right, Sam Man, that was.
Speaker 4: I saw that go semi viral.
Speaker 5: This one thought it was someone else, right, Yeah, It's like it's not even who is that?
Speaker 4: Who is the some rookie turner. There's there's a deep, deep deep Diynasamy.
Speaker 3: My reply was, that's Logan Thomas.
Speaker 5: But the one video that really caught my eye, and I don't like to overreact to these videos, it was Calvin Ridley one. I'm sure you've seen it too. I have, and it was it starts off they're just running, you know, routes against there's no defense. They are wearing helmets, which which was nice to see. But starts with Zay Jones running a route and Jay Jones, very good wide receiver, put up good numbers last year, and he ran the route. You're like, yeah, say it looks all right. Then Calvin comes right behind him, runs the same route and it looks like he's doing it two x speed.
Speaker 4: It is. If you haven't seen this.
Speaker 5: Clip, just search Twitter for Calvin Ridley and it'll pop up and he looks again. I don't want to overreact to like a ten you're dig route or whatever, but it was like, here's.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: He like the way he uses his body and runs in that one clip, You're like, he's fully healthy and he's not worried about it, like about his injuries obviously, like he's had like over a year off, right.
Speaker 4: But uh more and some than some he is.
Speaker 3: He was very public about it, and I don't know if you read that Player's Tribute, an article that was was really really good, but he talked about how even in his best year he was playing with a foot injury, like the whole year, Like he apparently he's basically never played fully healthy and he's been this this good in those small samples. Ezes for for Atlanta. Well, I shouldn't say small. I'm playing a lot of games, but.
Speaker 4: It was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: There's a long time ago. But mostly what I noticed when I see clips like that is okay, he looks not only does he look fully healthy, he looks like he's not afraid to make moves and throw himself into the ground or throw himself into things like he's. It looks like he's he's fully ready to go.
Speaker 4: Which I like he recently.
Speaker 5: Right now, he's currently being drafted in general wide receiver sixteen. He has leap frog guys like Maari Hooper, Deebo, Samuel Keenan Allen, and Jerry Judy who were all getting drafted before Ridley for this recent hype built up. So does he do you think he will surpass? These guys are still going ahead of him, you know in August? Do you think, uh dk Metcalf? Would you rather have Ridley to Metcalf?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: I had Metcalf wide receiver fifteen right now.
Speaker 3: I feel like probably right about the same range I think Man, I'd probably rather. I'd probably rather have Higgins and Metcalf honestly Overdleys that. I think the bigger question is does he leap frog Kirk now or has he?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he started out ahead of Kirk, which I thought was insane.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See earlier in this offseason, I was like, I'd rather have Kirk, like he's cheaper. His Yeah, his his year of his year with Lawrence as well.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Kirk is wide receiver twenty seven right now, going man fiftieth close now fiftieth.
Speaker 5: Overall, and Ridley's going nearly twenty picks ahead of him.
Speaker 3: I was doing some analyst mocks last month and it was it was like it was literally the same round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's kind of like the car the carry over. These teams of elite pass catchers where there's.
Speaker 5: Not a ton of targets to go around, you might still want to go with the cheap guy. I think, yeah, if I if I had to pick one, I would probably still go with Kirk uh just based on the discount you need to get over Ridley. But you'd be fun if Ridley returns to that form of elite form from from Atlanta.
Speaker 3: And that's funny, fun for Ridley, fun for the Jags.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and really fun for Trevor Lawrence. Trevor Lawrence has the potential to finish his QB one this year in Fantasy football. You can't. I'm not saying he's gonna, but he's he could.
Speaker 5: He could do it with the weapons he has around him. Yeah, especially Tank Bixby charges a guy.
Speaker 3: It's it's definitely there. He doesn't have Dan Arnold there though he's for the He's.
Speaker 4: A big mistake, big mistake, Dan Arnold walk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think I think that's enough news for today. I think you should come back and uh and chat with Matt next week.
Speaker 4: Sounds good.
Speaker 5: We might go to the Castle of Charge because he will still be somewhere gallivanting across this great but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, awesome.
Speaker 4: It's good to see you, dude.
Speaker 6: Good to see you too.
Speaker 4: I think we did a good job.
Speaker 6: It was good.
Speaker 3: Chuck doesn't listen back.
Speaker 4: Now he won't.
Speaker 5: We should uh in event he does any you know, he did threaten us with the violence again. Fantasy Football Weekly training Camp August twelfth, Treasure Island.
Speaker 3: The training camp is it weekly, The day of the show is weekly.
Speaker 4: Just you're listening, We're not doing weekly training camps.
Speaker 5: The Treasure Island Resort in Casino, ten o'clock Saturday, August twelfth, also there sign up for a E eighteen league eighteen leagues dot com. They're in full swing.
Speaker 4: I know we got to.
Speaker 5: I know you're most of the Scott Fish bull drafts has wrapped up, wrapped up, and I won't make you.
Speaker 3: You've probably talked about it a few times.
Speaker 5: A few times, I'm sure, yeah, but I know, I know we got to still got to spin up the super Chop contest on eighteen Leagues.
Speaker 4: For the Scott Fish.
Speaker 5: Well, we've done it with the last couple of years. It was feel real fast, So keep your eye out for that. We'll certainly make an announcement for that. And uh yeah, it's training camp time, baby, We're almost there.
Speaker 3: Awesome, awesome, And I've got some State Fish was coming up too.
Speaker 4: We do by Yasoda State first ten to twelve on Saturdays.
Speaker 3: There, that's gonna be awesome. All right, Brian, let's get lunch. Sounds good, all right, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Fantasy Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.