Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap, Garret? What's your phone tap all about? All right?
Speaker 2: So Ryan wants to play a phone tap on his dad, Jim. Now, Dad Jim asked his son Ryan to paint the basement while he's home. So I'm going to start the call to Dad and saying, hey, I just finished the basement and you pay me. Oh okay, we'll switch around, all right.
Speaker 1: Let's listen to Garret's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Hello is this Jim?
Speaker 1: This is Jim.
Speaker 2: This is John Cena. I'm Ryan. Said to give you a call after I was done with everything at the house.
Speaker 1: Hold on a Tucker. Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Ryan called me up, said to come to the house. He had a job for me to do. So I just finished painting the basement, so I was just looking to get paid.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait, I asked him to paint the house. Who are you? Are you painting my house? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I paint the basement. It's all done, sir. So I found your number on the side of the fridge.
Speaker 1: I figured you know where Wait wait wait wait wait, where's my son right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know? So if you could just pay me as soon as possible. Is there somewhere in the house that you have the money?
Speaker 1: No? No, are you in my bathroom? I know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I was just I was just finishing up.
Speaker 1: Are you on my master bathroom?
Speaker 2: I guess so it has the two sinks and the big tub.
Speaker 1: Wipeerrass, Get out of the house. I'm going to call the cops right now. All right, I have to go out.
Speaker 2: You don't need to call the cops. I just I just need like maybe a mix.
Speaker 1: Right. What are you doing in my bathroom right now?
Speaker 2: Well, long story short, I thought you might have had a gluten free sandwich and your refrigerator. Turns out I was totally wrong.
Speaker 1: That's how I ended up details. I just want to know why you're in my bathroom. Get thee out of my house right now.
Speaker 2: Hello, Ryan, you're there. Let's call him back before he calls the cops and drives all the way home, and let's just mess with him for a minute or two. Okay, All right, all right.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's Ryan. Where the are you?
Speaker 2: I'm at home?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're not at home. I know you're not at home because they have some random guys calling my phone talking about this anatomy take to the house. Do you know anything about that? Oh no, what do you mean? Oh no, Dad, I'm gonna literally freaking whip your head off. I got a guy picking up faster right. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: There was a guy on Craigslist. He seemed pretty reliable.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I gave him the call to paint for it.
Speaker 2: Right, you still have that money in your room.
Speaker 1: I got to pay the guy. So no, no, no, no, no, no no no. I asked you to do it, and he did it. You're gonna pay him out of your own money? Why don's you still pay him? Right now? I'm at Burger King get home right now. Got just finish up my lunch real quick.
Speaker 2: The fries is pretty good, so oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sure, yeah. Just up all your bikes, get a couple of refills. Why don't you get some apple pie to go or something? Get the what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Hey, Jim? Hello Jim, My name is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got a phone tapped by your son.
Speaker 1: Why, I'm gonna kill you. I was getting in my truck just ready to drive an hour home so I can kick your ass.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participates
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show