Speaker 1: The second D. They say, being in love makes you do crazy things.
Speaker 2: Oh it does so good.
Speaker 1: Well if that's true, why couldn't it work the opposite.
Speaker 2: Way, being crazy makes you in love.
Speaker 1: We're doing crazy things makes you be in love?
Speaker 3: Oh every girlfriend I've ever had?
Speaker 1: I think that may have been the strategy for one of our listeners named Rich, because his date idea was definitely out there, but he's not getting a callback. Could we be the final piece of crazy that he needs to push it over the edge and make that love connection.
Speaker 3: We can do this, guys.
Speaker 2: It's like two crazy is don't cool?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's how it works.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Ales this is just excited because his name is Rich.
Speaker 1: That's a good Let's meet him Rich. Welcome to the show. Hello, Hello, Hendy. Tell us about the girl that you want us to call today. What's her name?
Speaker 4: Her name is Sarah. Okay, we met online and she's really funny and everything. But like the first thing that I really noticed about her was like her like sculpted eyebrows. You know what sculptured eyebrows are?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 6: Super penciled and eyebrows, or maybe she had a micro bladed you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the bladed stuff, Like it's real big on TikTok.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: I mean there's like girls that have like skylines done in there, like the New York Skyline or whatever it is.
Speaker 3: That what you.
Speaker 2: Pag just filled with is eyebrows.
Speaker 4: I'm not that crazy about, Like I don't go that far, but you know, when women have those sculptured eyebrows, like it just exudes a lot of confidence, right, And that's what I want. And I want to be more confident in my dating life and even in my regular life and everything. So I like that.
Speaker 6: So you're hanging out with confident women attracting them, so hopefully it makes you more confident as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how do you do that?
Speaker 4: Rich? Well? Okay, So, like I wanted to come up with like a fun date, right, and I'm on TikTok like all the time you and everyone else bro well anyway, So like I figured, like one thing that we could do is we could like walk around the city and kind of put together a TikTok with each other. So like I figured, like, let's go around and do some trust falls in different places around around the city.
Speaker 6: Wait, like where you stand behind her and she just falls backwards and she has to trust that you're going to catch her like that literally.
Speaker 4: Trust us, yeah, literally trust falls, you know. And we were gonna, you know, we're going to like some open air bars and stuff, and so I was like, oh, let's get some other people in on it, you know, and like we'll trust fall with them, just random strangers.
Speaker 1: Hold on, rich hold on. So rewind to the moment that you said, let's do some trust falls together. What was her reaction to that?
Speaker 4: Well, what I pided it to her, I could tell she was like, that's a little weird, but then she was into it, you know. So we tried like one or two together and like, you know, it started to get fun. And so you know, like I said, we were at a couple of open air bars and we got like a group of people and we were all doing it, and so.
Speaker 3: May be weird the trust fall.
Speaker 1: Trust I was going to ask you, like, where are these bars?
Speaker 2: I got to say, alcohol and trust falls. Sounds like at some point it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Well, so I had this one guy like hold the phone, and she got up on a table and she was going to trust fall into me off this table.
Speaker 7: Right, you guys are getting extreme yeah, on fire wire out here, you were the only one catching her.
Speaker 4: Yes, well I was supposed to, so I didn't quite catch her, but I didn't like drop her. But if the guy that was filming it didn't like jump in and catch her head, it might have gotten a lot worse. But she didn't fall to the ground like I mostly caught her. I think she would have been fine.
Speaker 1: But it was that he was the one job.
Speaker 6: I mean typically when you do it from like up on a table you have like.
Speaker 1: A group of people, that definitely puts a speed bump in the date and in your body.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, did she get hurt?
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 4: No, she didn't get hurt. It was it was all fine, and you know, we laughed it off and.
Speaker 1: Her eyebrows were still in good.
Speaker 4: I know, we're still okay good.
Speaker 1: So were you able to recover?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I was able to recover. And you know, we had some fun and we made a bunch of tiktoks and you know, I got a lot of views on the tiktoks and we laughed the whole time.
Speaker 1: And because it ended up on a fail blog.
Speaker 4: But when I've been texting her like ever since and it's been fine and cordially everything, but I can't really get her to seem to agree to go out again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just saying she's busy or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just can't get it to lockdown. But she hasn't said no, like straight up.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well that's good.
Speaker 5: If she was mad at you, she may not be talking to you. And also at least she's having conversations. She's just like when it comes to the date, You're like, she's avoiding it all.
Speaker 1: She probably doesn't want to die on her next.
Speaker 3: Let's try off the skyscraper this time.
Speaker 6: Are you sure you just don't want to wait out and wait for her? You think that you need to get her on the phone.
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, I just it's been a few weeks, and a few weeks I'm worried that, like she might think that I'm just not attractive enough. Like I said, I want to be more confident, but I'm still not quite there. And so I'm really worried that like she is, you know, just out of my league, and she's trying to let me down easy, and I'm not picking.
Speaker 5: Up on it because if not, You're going to slide into the friend zone forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going to happen next, Yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: Well you sound like a good guy to us, so Rich, we're going to play a song. Come back, We'll call Sarah for you, and we'll try and get you your second date update. Okay, you guys wan't do some trust.
Speaker 4: Fall all right? I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, bro catch me.
Speaker 1: Oh god, now there's blood update. Welcome back to the second date update. And we've been talking to one of our listeners, Rich about his first date with a woman named Sarah, and we got so wrapped up in sculpted eyebrows and trust falls we never even touched on if there was any romantic in count Oh yeah, you're right, Rich, Was there any of that happening? Like maybe a hug or a kiss at the end?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I wasn't really going to say anything, but yet we did end up doing it in a park bathroom.
Speaker 1: Who doing what?
Speaker 2: No better?
Speaker 4: Not really, you know, because we were just out walking around, you know, but we're doing the trust falls and we were, you know, getting to know each other and I kind of got a little intimate and you know, one thing led to another.
Speaker 2: And okay, Rich, I did not see that coming.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. It surprised me as well, but you gotta go with it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, Remember when you said you were very confident. It seems like you got it covered or.
Speaker 3: Was the trust fall gone really wrong that worked out?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a new layer to the story.
Speaker 4: I gotta say. I gotta say that, like, I don't really think you should bring that up when you talk to her, you know, because like I mean, I don't know that she wants that information.
Speaker 2: Can I ask, like, what was the vibe after that?
Speaker 4: I was in a very good movie. We were starting fun.
Speaker 3: All right, cool?
Speaker 4: Fired?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Well, well, and you know, like there was a lot of drinking involved, so like that probably helps with the you know, the trust falls in the park thing.
Speaker 2: And not noticing how gross the bathroom.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you dropped her during the trust fall, so I'm going to go with it only helped with.
Speaker 1: The park thing.
Speaker 4: Now, the dropping thing that did happen after the park incident.
Speaker 8: Okay, all right, So just to recap here, it was trust fall, drinking, trust fall, sex in a park, trust fall, drop her, end of date.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty much it a perfect Well.
Speaker 1: Let's see what she thought about it. We're gonna call Sarah and we're gonna see We're going to see what her opinion was. Are you ready to do this.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm absolutely ready. But like, please do not mention the park incident unless she brings it up.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: It is funny though that you're calling it an incident, But we're going to do our best here. I'm going to dial the number right now here we go. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Sarah.
Speaker 4: This is Sarah.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sarah, my name is jeff from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Okay, it's the typical reaction that we get.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening, Sarah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so big fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We were doing a segment on our show called a second Date Update. That's where if you go out with someone and afterwards, if that person isn't calling you back, you can email our show to reach out to them for you to help you figure out the reason why.
Speaker 6: Okay, Well, and like, I guess this guy you've actually been texting with his name is rich.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 6: Okay, so maybe like maybe you weren't blowing him off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we know a little bit about the date Sarah. He talked to us about it. But first I just need to ask you about something. Apparently your eyebrows are amazing.
Speaker 2: Need to talk about it a lot, Is that true?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Thank you.
Speaker 3: I mean he takes bride in her eyebrows.
Speaker 1: It's good, like little tiny hair masterpieces up there. He had a lot of nice things to say about you and your eyebrows and your dates.
Speaker 4: That's very sweet. Yeah. I put some work in.
Speaker 1: Off because Rich obviously had a great time with you, and he's just a little bit confused about why you're not getting together again. Is there a reason?
Speaker 4: I don't know what to say.
Speaker 6: Are you interested in him at all? I mean it sounded like a fun date. I mean it was fun.
Speaker 4: We drank quite a bit randomly, did trust falls?
Speaker 1: Did you find that fun? I don't know what fun?
Speaker 4: Is the word for it? Different?
Speaker 3: Yeah, creative?
Speaker 2: That's not bad though, right?
Speaker 4: No, I mean I did some embarrassing things.
Speaker 6: But he told us about how you fell off a table and he didn't maybe catch you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that wasn't great.
Speaker 1: He feels bad about that too. But what do you think of Rich as a person?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I'm kind of on the fence, are.
Speaker 1: You If you're on the fence, we'll catch you, you can trust.
Speaker 2: But I'll think she liked it.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think the thing is he he had great things to say about you and just really kind compliments, Like he's talked about how confident you were and how attractive that was to him.
Speaker 2: I mean, which is awesome to hear.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, No, he's very sweet. Well he's not the typical guy I go for, what.
Speaker 1: Do you mean by that? Like, what are your apprehensions about him?
Speaker 4: Okay, so the trust fall, right, I don't know how to put it, but it's like it was almost like a like a gimmick because you know, he's you know, not maybe that confident, and I think that helped him to be a little more assertive.
Speaker 6: But don't you think like confidence is kind of like a fake it till you make it type of situation, you.
Speaker 5: Know, And I know it sounds corny, but like you literally are building trust, But.
Speaker 2: How is it coming out when he's catching you? Is he just screaming like super confident.
Speaker 4: In the beginning, but then when he dropped me, not so confident maybe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, understandable though he's bad.
Speaker 2: That's the thing you got to see that he's got it in him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I'm just I'm not sure because there's parts of me that really like him, and then you know, parts of me that I'm not sure, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I know. I feel like your eyebrows are probably one of the parts of you that like him or is trying to work on the heart to like him to and maybe your heart would be open to hearing directly from him, because he's actually been on the other line listening this entire time. Oh my god, you're Richie there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm here. Hello, Hi, are you doing a surprise? I told you when we were on the date that I'm trying to get more confident, you know, and I feel like I'm making big stride in that general vicinity, so like, you know, maybe give me an other shot.
Speaker 3: Being on the radio is pretty confident thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's a bold move, bold move.
Speaker 6: Don't you think, Especially this show, Sarah, we make fun of people a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you have to have the confidence to take a little teasing.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's fair. Yeah. And you know what about like when we went to the park. I mean, you know, wasn't that pretty bold too?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about at the park? I've never heard any stories of the park.
Speaker 3: What happened to the park? You know?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm talking about. You remember that? Yeah, of course I remember.
Speaker 1: This is all new information to me. I have not heard him say anything about it park before.
Speaker 4: Oh, I mean, come on, give me another chance. You think I would love to take you out again. We could do anything you want. We don't have to do trust falls again. I promise. I appreciate your enthusiasm. I got a lot of enthusiasm. Like I said, I'm working on it.
Speaker 1: Maybe it would help rich if you said some nice things about Sarah instead of all the things about you.
Speaker 4: Sarah, Like you are so funny and I had so much fun with you, Like I didn't even feel like I was trying to be confident. I just felt like naturally a more exciting person just being around you. You know. And of course you know you have amazing eyebrows that I'm never gonna get over that.
Speaker 1: What do you think of that, Sarah, legendary eyebrows.
Speaker 2: It's pretty sweet, Sarah.
Speaker 4: That's very sweet. And let's not forget about how bold I was in the park.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not okay, Okay, still a mystery to me. It sounds very bold. Whatever happened, yeah, Sarah, Well, what.
Speaker 4: He's lacking in confidence, he makes up for an enthusiasm.
Speaker 2: See cute.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, we're kind of getting some positive momentum here, so.
Speaker 2: Compliment to me.
Speaker 1: It's a very small amount of momentum, but we're going to work with it. Ye, Sarah, we would like to invite you. We'd like to invite you to go out on another date with Rich and we'll pay for it. What do you say?
Speaker 4: Well, he has some skills. So are you talking about the park?
Speaker 1: Okay, still mystified as to what's going on, but I was trying to be subtle about it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Oh that's a.
Speaker 1: Good last So is that a yes? You're agreened to see Rich one more time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll give it a shot. Thank you guys for helping me out here. I can't wait to take you out again.
Speaker 3: A good job getting out of sight of your comfort zone, Brian Rich.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Maybe after the confidence I'll work on my subtlety too.
Speaker 3: Yeah sounds good.
Speaker 4: Just no more trust fills okay, oh okay, of course this big protection. I won't forget who subtle?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in the dark over here
Speaker 4: Broken Jeffrey in the morning,