Speaker 1: Hey, they're fan Ritos. Welcome back to an all new episode of How Rude Tanner Ritos. Today, we're dedicating this minisode to the fans that have reached out to us through email, whether it be a question you're dying to know the answer to or a fun fact that you've wanted to send our way. We love reading your emails and we want to highlight some of our favorites today. Our Fana Ritos are so like smart and thoughtfuls are amazing.
Speaker 2: They ask such great questions, They're so sweet, so kind. Yeah, we the fan of Ritos are I mean of this podcast, but also just like full House fans in general are really really just lovely and wonderful.
Speaker 1: So so lovely. Was this was great, great question grab bag of questions and anecdotes and I really really enjoyed this. So let's start out with some questions, shall we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go for it.
Speaker 1: So first we have from Annie Nason. As you wrap up recapping the first half of the series, I was wondering what your thoughts are on your character's development so far. What do you hope to see for Stephan Kimmy as the show progresses. Having not seen these future episodes that are to come. Oh oh, great question, really great question.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we're we.
Speaker 1: Just started season five, so we've only seen four seasons of our characters developing.
Speaker 3: Like halfway through.
Speaker 1: We've got it's halfway through. Well and for the kids too. I mean, you started at five, now you're nine. Nine is ten years old, and I started at ten and now I'm probably eighteen on the on the show, so that.
Speaker 2: These are ye, But I also feel like our characters are pretty set.
Speaker 3: In who they are.
Speaker 2: I mean also because it's a sitcom, it's not like you have terribly huge like character arcs, you know what I mean, right, But I I mean I feel like I hope we see Steph really keep up her you know, her sass and her independence, and I think we see that she does.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yeah, that's the best part about Steph is her sassiness, and yeah, she knows who she is.
Speaker 2: And Kimmy, yes, they're just I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Well though Stuph have.
Speaker 2: Some moments where she's like trying to kind of find herself, you know, the gas of it all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, totally normal.
Speaker 1: Normal childhood development. So that's great. Well, Kimmy, I mean up until season five yeah, Kimmy is a supporting character like a guest star. So I mean, my character development has been fine for for a guest star, but now, starting in season five, you're going to see me a lot more in the show as every episode. But I think that's also that also marks the change of when Kimmy becomes extra annoying and.
Speaker 3: Well, because you're now you're there all the time.
Speaker 1: Now I'm there all the time, and I'm a teenager and not just sassy but kind of.
Speaker 2: Just rude and so rude, but yeah, rude, and then the adults sort of serve it back to you in a way that you might not.
Speaker 1: So I don't know how I feel about that. I I mean, you always need like a wacky neighbor. I mean, this character is needed for a sitcom. But I don't know, I just I like more of the ditsy. I like season like three and four a little bit. She's oblivious and ditsy, but she's not like just so mean all the time and mean, you know. So, I don't know, I'm interested, and I'm also apprehensive to watch as my character progresses over the next Yes, and I don't, we don't, but I wish we would learn more about her backstory. We get these little t bits like my mom roller Derby's on.
Speaker 3: Saturday night in our house apparently, or something with.
Speaker 1: A yeah, I mean there's yeah, but we don't ever learn like why why is the Gibbler family that way? Why just Kimmy? Why is kim Me not welcomely in her own home?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Because if they're having roller Derby night and Kimmy's not welcome in her own home, like.
Speaker 3: What is Kimmy doing at home? Or what's wrong with these people?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Is it Kimmy or is it the parents? And I know that might be a little too deep for a sitcom, but I wish I was a little bit yeaper with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I wish we had.
Speaker 2: I don't well, no, I guess we do with I was like, I wish we had seen Steph kind of deal with more about missing Pam, but you know, a drag it down.
Speaker 1: No, But it seems like it would affect you or Stephanie more than the other two because Michelle was too young, she was an infant, so she doesn't remember her mom. And then DJ had more time with her mom, more memories with my mom before she died. But you were four or five when Pam died, so you probably don't have many memories of her. Isn't that an episode of Fuller House. We're like, I can't.
Speaker 3: Remember the one? Yeah, my mom? Right, So we get there, we get there, eventually, we get.
Speaker 1: There, but it's like thirty years later that we get.
Speaker 3: Well as the show progresses, you know, thirty years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so all right, let's I don't know if we answered that for you, Annie, but but you found out a lot of things that we were thinking that you probably didn't really care about.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Our next question is from Becca Ballbridge. What a name right like that just has great That's a great name name, like a Buldridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, she said.
Speaker 2: I started attending cons a few years ago, like conventions, not like con artists. I started attending cons a few years ago, and I started wondering, what would you say is proper fan etiquette for celebrity interactions? As my friends and I have started participating in meet and greet opportunities, we've struggled as self conscious introverts wanting to chat with the guest celebrities, but we don't want to monopolize time from other fans. How would you recommend fans approach these opportunities?
Speaker 1: Well, I love this guy, and the fact that you have even thought of this question means that you're doing right.
Speaker 2: Yes, And here's what I will say is that there's different types. If you're at a convention and we're there as you know, celebs and guests, we the it's understood that like when you're walking across the floor to your booth or whatever, people are going to stop and.
Speaker 3: Be like, oh my god and take a picture of it.
Speaker 2: Like that's you're you're kind of prep for that, and you're it's that's fine at a convention.
Speaker 3: I when you're.
Speaker 2: Out in the wild, you know, and just in normal I will say the best way people handle it is just discreetly, or they'll just say something and be like and just slowly, you know, sort of lean by and be like I'm a really huge fan, or hey, I don't want to you know bother you like, could we get a selfie? And like just sort of quietly, don't you know, because sometimes you do feel a bit like a zoo animal when people are.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, come here, honey, look, oh my god, You're like, I don't should I just stand here.
Speaker 2: I don't know, this feels weird, But for conventions, like I know, you know, and it depends on how long the line is. It depends on who you're talking to. But you know, most of us when we're at conventions are pretty happy to like chat for a minute.
Speaker 3: I love it. I love chatting it up with the fans.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll be like, I'm sorry, I have talked to your ear off for four minutes and these other people are staring at me. But now I think true, I think, you know. It depends like are you doing the photo op at a convention, because that's kind of a quick like, hey, let's do a picture, Okay, thank you, there's not in the line there or something you're signing something or whatever.
Speaker 3: I'd say usually like keep it.
Speaker 2: A minute, or under like that's one with a minute, or under ask a relatively like simple or the most important question you want to ask, and and then be like, thank you so much for your time and continue on. Not because we don't want to talk to you as celebs, but because I know for us, like sometimes we're in the awkward position of like, oh, I really want to keep talking to you, but I also have these other people, But I don't want you to feel like I'm cutting you off or like ruin the moment with being like okay bye.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So, I think sometimes if people are just kind of cognizant of like, Okay, I'm gonna I have a quick thing to say, or I want to say something really important, and then we're gonna you know, right, it's more just about being considerate of others behind you in line, and you know, sometimes like totally by Sunday, your line's a little bit light and you're like, Okay, I can spend more time talking to people.
Speaker 3: It's not quite as bad.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, but absolutely no, that's great advice.
Speaker 2: Write it down, to write down your question that you want to ask, because I will tell you and particularly like you said, your self conscious introverts, oftentimes you'll just get really nervous and forget what you wanted to ask, and then you're then you're like, oh, and then I just stammered or I did you know, and which is totally normal and okay. But if you have a question and you tend to be more somebody that's like gets in your head about interactions, then write it down and then look at it right before you go meet them and then have your moment.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a great tip for all sorts of life situations.
Speaker 3: Write it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, here here's the thing. What was I going to say? Oh yeah, just know here, think of the Yeah, what do you want to ask us or say to us? What's the most important thing? Think of one or two and that's it. But if you can't think of anything to say, that's fine. So to guide the conversation, we will. We will ask you some things ourselves. So yeah, whatever, just regardless, don't stress about it because if you can't think of anything to say, we will think of something to say. So that's fine. But also, yeah, we hear a lot. My daughter loves your show, and that's great, but we also know that's why you're at this convention. Bought tickets for this convention because.
Speaker 3: You love love the show, right, and that's and we love it.
Speaker 1: So what is it that like? I don't know. I would say, be more specific, like, do you have a specific question for us? What's our favorite episode? What is our you know, just something very or tell us your favorite episode.
Speaker 2: I would like I love hearing yeah, I love hearing things from.
Speaker 1: Your favorite episode, your favorite episode, you know, reference a joke or something like. That's what I love the most because it's very specific. Yeah, it's not just my daughter loves your show and I'm like, that's great. But it doesn't like there's nothing. What do I respond to that except thanks? I don't know. So that's what I would say is just be specific and if you forget everything, that's fine. We will guide them.
Speaker 2: My biggest thing is just just be cognizant of the line and the world around you.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 2: And most people are most yeah, most people are super Yeah, and even you know, most people, like if someone's taking a really long time, everybody else in the line is like, oh, we get it, Like there's you know, that's me with so and so or like you know, people are very forgiving. But it's just more a matter of like keeping keeping it moving and because you know, and I don't want to have to tell people to move along because.
Speaker 1: I like channing right right, No, it is awkward, and usually yeah.
Speaker 2: Write it down and keep it to a brief interaction and be aware if someone's trying to, you.
Speaker 1: Know, excuse a life no life stories. We don't want to hear your whole life history. I mean I do, but not we do, but not a conveyor.
Speaker 2: Right right right, because I can't give you the attention that it deserves, and and chances are I will and I'll stop and then we are like here we are having a Michelle Tanner therapy session, and yeah, so.
Speaker 1: No therapy session, and yeah we got to keep the.
Speaker 3: Line even asking about that. But I will say, if you see celebrities out and about, like doing their thing.
Speaker 2: Just low key, they just want to be on the down, just want to be people.
Speaker 1: This is so timely because when I go to new kids events, that is our demographic.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that is the same.
Speaker 1: So I've start and I hate it, but I hate that I have to say no, like in the concert hall, like I have to say no because if I say yes once once right, there's a line forty people deep instantly, And I'm like, that's distracting to the new kids. Like that's just really awkward to new kids.
Speaker 2: And also it's like there I have that hat of mine is off right now, and I just I'm going to enjoy my thing. So I get that, and I think most people understand.
Speaker 1: If I see it in an elevator or something, or it's more private, or you just do it discreetly, like oh, just take a little subt be like we're friends, that's fine, but don't scream a lot.
Speaker 3: Tanner Rito's get over here.
Speaker 1: Like that is the worst thing you can do.
Speaker 2: Is I just always feel really conspicuous where I'm like, you know, yes, Grandma's coming over with it, you know, as quick as she can't.
Speaker 3: And you're like, I so I don't know it, and then other people are like why are they still? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, oh shit, so covers blown anyway, So it is.
Speaker 1: We all have stories, we all have stories of fans like that. But uh yeah, just be discreet, that's all. But that's for outside of conventions. Yeah, there's different rules for conventions versus outside of conventions. Yes, this was a great question. We could do a whole freaking episode just on I mean almost did. Yeah, Okay, moving right along. This is from R. J. Farina between both the original full House set and the Fuller House set.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 1: How is a set built? How is a set stored? Is it stored as is or is it kept disassembled somewhere? What happens to the set once a show officially wraps? Another great detailed question.
Speaker 2: Another great detailed question, and I have a prop for this one that we can use.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Jody has visual aids for this audio podcast.
Speaker 2: So this right here, and for those of you that can't see it, which would be everyone because this is a podcast, I have a three D schematic from Fuller House of the interior, upstairs, bedrooms.
Speaker 3: And hall So basically what.
Speaker 2: This season is Joey's room, DJ and Staff's room and the hallway with the stairs and the entry to the bathroom, et cetera. But I have that here and this is like a three D model of it. And this is something that they actually construct before.
Speaker 3: It's just like architecture. They you know, plan it out.
Speaker 2: They have an idea of maybe what the exterior looks like, so they plan the interior, but it's all, you know, they have a three D model like this and before they build any of the sets or anything. But as far as like storage and stuff, I don't know. I know they used to keep, like you keep some they'd have some basic flat sets, and I know a lot of what they call swing sets, not the kind that you ride in and go weed, but.
Speaker 3: The kind that like come in and out like the smash.
Speaker 2: Club or the room or whatever. Right, those are typically more like not prefab necessarily, but kind of a basic shape or whatever, and then they can paint and add stuff around it, you know what I mean. That's why sometimes you'll see Becky's apartment looks a lot like the apartment where DJ was babysitting. They can because it's kind of a prefab Okay, we just need an apartment set and they have a couple options, and they come and build that, and then you can paint it and set deck it and however you want. But but yeah, it's much like architecture. It starts with the you know, it starts with the plan, starts with that.
Speaker 3: They build a schematic and yeah, our art.
Speaker 2: Director Jerry Dunn on on Fuller House, Yeah, Jerry Dunn gave me this and I have it sitting up on my shelf.
Speaker 3: It's very cool. And so anyway, that's.
Speaker 1: I have the attic I have which was Kimmy's room, and that's right, it's not in my office right now, but I have it. And yeah, it's just so cool to have that little three D skim.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I love that.
Speaker 1: We should get a set deck, or we should get I don't know Jerry, I don't know who was on Full House, but we should get maybe Jerry or somebody that does set design right on the show. We can ask them all these questions like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that would be yeah, that would be really interesting because yeah, I don't I don't know specifically.
Speaker 3: But I do know.
Speaker 2: You know, that's what a lot of the like, you know, set departments do.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: You'd walk around a lot and you'll hear.
Speaker 2: The wood shop over in the you know, a corner where they're cutting wood, building sets, installing fake windows, you know, doing all of it. You'll see a truck pulling a bunch of you know, flat set pieces walls, and they basically like all connect together like like a building set, you know what I mean. They start flat and then you just make walls out of them Lincoln.
Speaker 1: Law or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But yeah, and then I don't know about other shows, but after our shows rap all the stuff just goes to John Stamos's house because he's steals.
Speaker 2: John Samos has everything from every sitcom that's ever wrapped.
Speaker 1: He's got the front door.
Speaker 2: He's coming out, I mean, you know, smart, because who's the Smithsonian gonna come knock into the door of mister Stamos, you know what I mean. But plus I'm glad because sometimes you know, this stuff doesn't get kept. No, there's in fact, the original blueprints for the house, the full House house. Just maybe a year or two before we uh started Fuller House, they had destroyed the original blueprints because it had been long enough I think it's like twenty five years and they're like, oh, we won't.
Speaker 3: Need these again, we won't need these, right.
Speaker 2: And then lah, yeah, but yeah, it's uh, they keep some of that stuff, and then some of it's just you know, and obviously like for films and stuff like that, you're creating all kinds of stuff, it's just all AI.
Speaker 1: If it's a really famous set, they will just keep it, like I know, the Friends Couch. They have the little coffee shop set up at the one Yeahther's tour center.
Speaker 2: And also if you're on a set and you're shooting for what used to be six seven, eight months of the year, nine months of the year, your set stays this up all the time, so even on your hiatus breaks, it's there and all this kind of stuff. But it really depends on if you're and sometimes in the summer.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, I feel like in the summer our.
Speaker 2: Set stayed because it was it was already established.
Speaker 3: So I think we had that set for the whole year.
Speaker 2: I agree, Yeah, But like when we did Fuller, they had to strike it every time because we had such shortened, truncated seasons that there was a lot more shows that could come in and do stuff in between stuff.
Speaker 1: Right. Yes, I'm very possessive of Stage twenty four. I get very upset one other shows fit in there, like yeah, in my dressing room, Who's who's in my parking spot? I kid, Yeah, it makes me kind of Yeah, I'm a little possessive of it. But that was a great question. That was really it was.
Speaker 3: A really great question. Great question. All right.
Speaker 2: Our next question is from Helen BArch. I hope I'm saying that right, Bart s H. Barsh BArch Uh you. She says you have stated that Sea Cruise is not your favorite episode.
Speaker 3: I agree that. She said that. She agrees, how would you rewrite? I don't know why.
Speaker 2: I can never say that rewrite rewrite.
Speaker 1: We wat this.
Speaker 2: Episode to fit the full house theme while still allowing the episode.
Speaker 3: To be called Sea Cruise.
Speaker 1: Such a good question.
Speaker 3: How would I rewrite.
Speaker 2: The episode to fit the full house theme?
Speaker 1: Well, the problem sea Cruise is there's too many.
Speaker 2: One of them would have to be a teacher, right, Danny's date, one of them, right, one of them, one of them had to be DJ's teacher, right, So the kids are along for them business.
Speaker 1: It's true. No, I think that the the pro if I can remember, the problem with Sea Cruise was a the exclusion of the family unit. The girls weren't even in it, right, And then there were just too many sexual innuendos and stuff for on the boat for the family.
Speaker 3: But how would we how do we get the kids on the boat? Why are the kids on the boat?
Speaker 1: They don't need to be on the boat.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be No, but that's what we're saying.
Speaker 2: How would we rewrite this episode to fit the full house theme? And the full house theme is this family is always together. So if they're always together, you still call it sea cruise? Why are they on the boat?
Speaker 1: Oh? I see I was picturing.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe one of them is DJ's biology teacher. And the kids are going out to San Francisco Bay to go on a marine biology tour because they're looking at different and stuff, which is like something you do in like six or seventh grade.
Speaker 3: What about DJ's agent.
Speaker 2: Okay, and one of them is a biology teacher, and the three dads all agree the thinks she's cute, and all three agreed to be chaperones on the boat. And Michelle can come because she's little enough, and Stephanie decides to tag along or whatever.
Speaker 3: And that's and then you see creuse. You're still on the boat.
Speaker 2: You still have the idea of like, maybe there's an attractive woman they can be all flirting with. Maybe it's all three of them, and then you have the kids on the boat.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that. That's better than my idea.
Speaker 2: And then a giant whale comes and just breaches right on top of the boat and it becomes a disaster film and now they're saving the.
Speaker 1: Children empty house, right, Yeah, no, that's good. I like that way better than I was just thinking that just put the girls at home, like DJ is in charge of the girls, and everything goes wrong, everything goes awry and it's a mess, and but the guys can still go on their like boy, you know, their boy cruise. Just don't have like all of the debauchery. Like, they can still go on their cruise. It doesn't have to be a decrepit boat. It can just be like a like a cruise like the seventies crew he went on, right, But as they do their shuffle board and their concerts and stuff, they're like, you know what, we really just missed the girls, and we really would rather they go one of the three days. Yeah, but were instead of doing like drunken things. There's like, no, we'd rather just be at home because we miss the girls so much. And they go home and have a reunion and DJ and Stephanie and Michelle try to hide all of the damage that they've done to the house.
Speaker 3: I don't know, true, but secrews we were young with ten and five.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't enough to watch.
Speaker 2: I don't know that you'd leave them alone. Well, I mean that's true. Well then in the state of California anyway, I don't think you can leave them to go on a cruise.
Speaker 1: That's true. Only Michelle by herself. They can only leave her, right right, Michelle's fine, fine, any and DJ that need.
Speaker 3: Can't be trusted.
Speaker 2: While you saw what happened, they're dancing on speakers somebody leaves the.
Speaker 1: House, they're putting holes in the wall.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, but yeah, that's how I would rewrite. Yeah, rewrite seacrews.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we'll do our mouth palasthenics after this episode. Well, those were great questions and now great question. We want to give some shout outs to some fans. These aren't these aren't fan questions, but these are just cool little anecdotes or facts or things that they wanted to share with us that we thought were so cool. So let me tell you about Faith and Everly. They are two fifth graders who did their own Fuller House podcast for their media class, which so awesome.
Speaker 3: This is so great.
Speaker 1: They're huge fans of the show and our podcast, and their media teacher, mister Seybert, even reached out to tell us about this assignment, and.
Speaker 3: We are honored.
Speaker 1: So cute. It's like a two minute little podcast. Maybe you can link it in the show notes. Yeah, I listened to it before we started recording. It is so cute, Like they give us a review, like they review DJ's last name, and you just.
Speaker 2: Hear your robe and I'm like, yes, they did the same things that we do, where they're like, let's talk about the weird silly little things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was great and so honored and.
Speaker 1: They're more professional than we are, like by far, I mean the bar is low.
Speaker 2: You know, the bar is low, but they know they were. This was great you guys. Yeah, you have a future as a podcasting duo.
Speaker 1: I heard radio is gonna be calling you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I already has a deal for you.
Speaker 1: We should do a crossover episode, invite Faith and Everley to be on the podcast they show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just go host there and get credit for the assignment.
Speaker 1: Well, if we do it, we're gonna get d's and that's true. Yeah, I don't want to on your mansion for you got a's, but yeah, they Faith in Everally. You did such a good job.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. You guys were excellent and what.
Speaker 1: A great assignment from mister Cybert for I mean, other kids did other other podcasts on different topics, but I think this is great for a media class.
Speaker 3: I mean again, it's a media class. This is the media that kids are listening to these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fantastic. Bravo to the fifth grader. I'm very proud of you and very honored. Yes, loved it.
Speaker 2: All right, and our next little bit of wonderful fan info and shout outs.
Speaker 3: This is from Alden.
Speaker 2: Goheen, she says, or they say she okay she Last spring, in my History of American Television class, I wrote a twenty page paper about Full House.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to write five pages. Wow.
Speaker 2: This semester, I'm an agender in film and Media class, and my final exam is to make.
Speaker 3: A podcast episode about.
Speaker 2: Anything as long as it relates to something we've learned in class.
Speaker 3: So naturally I chose full House. Oh my gosh. I'm focusing on.
Speaker 2: Becky and how she was only introduced to be a love interest, which I learned from your podcast, and I'm hopeful my professor will enjoy it and give me an a update.
Speaker 3: She received an A on this project.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, this.
Speaker 2: Is so Good's got first of all, the history of American television class we're in.
Speaker 1: That that's amazing, that's awesome. This is I want to take these classes. These classes sound fantastic. Well that's the thing.
Speaker 2: Once you're out of school and you're an adult, you go, oh, actually, I would like to just go back to take to my classes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, but yeah, these are amazing classes.
Speaker 2: And al didn't like, Wow what I First of all, I want like page paper on full house.
Speaker 3: I want to that was.
Speaker 1: I want Alden to email us again if you don't mind. And then oh my gosh, she's attached the twenty page.
Speaker 3: Please to want to read that fascinating.
Speaker 1: And then when you're your podcast, I want I want all of it, the the Gender and Film Podcast episode. I want to listen to that or whatever, like please please.
Speaker 3: Please send it.
Speaker 2: We want we want to uh to just hear it and and and read what twenty pages about? I don't even know that I could write twenty pages about. Yeah, that's incredible, and you were supposed to write five and you got to twenty. So I just that's I'm really impressive and honored.
Speaker 1: This is amazing. I'm sure Jeff Franklin would love as well and listen to it like he would just it would blow his mind. Yeah, he's he would be so tickled by this. Yeah, at least all of us are still like.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is like it's like a touchstone in cultural pop history.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was wild.
Speaker 1: That was amazing that that maybe we can do that after this podcast, you and I can go teach a class at Chapman University in their film there Like, here's a class.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know me, you love me?
Speaker 2: Come on, forget about that first Semester's how rude?
Speaker 1: One O one baby, I love it?
Speaker 3: Uh oh our next and final, one.
Speaker 1: Next and final. From Donna Martinez, she says, this is how I told my staff that I was pregnant. I was twenty twenty four and it was my first pregnancy, so I knew I wanted to do something special to share the news. I decided to use the pictionary method like Becky Didow. Here is the picture below. I was wondering if anyone else has announced their pregnancy this way, it would be cool to hear other stories like mine. And the picture that she attached is exactly.
Speaker 3: It's the gee and half the ink and then the.
Speaker 1: Weird little baby that looks that looks like a hot dog.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean full Yeah she really yeah, And it says, guess the admin pictionary announcement. When you guess, don't tell anyone. It'll be announced at three pm. But yeah, she's half ink a baby.
Speaker 1: This is brilliant, Like, this is so cute. I want to hear the reactions of your cowork.
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh my goshd people get the joke, like where people like, oh my gosh, like the full House episode, or.
Speaker 3: They were they like, why did you do that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need to look to Donna. We need follow up to I.
Speaker 2: Need to follow up and I'm not gonna lie though, Donna. I thought that piece of cheese. I thought it was dice, and I was like, at dice, having dice.
Speaker 3: Oh and then I was like, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese. You very.
Speaker 2: If it was dice, it would be severely uh lopsided.
Speaker 1: So yeah, maybe maybe she died like die am having a baby. I'm having a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm having Yeah, there we go. I don't know. Yeah yeah, no cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well now we see how I do in dictionary.
Speaker 1: This is why Jesse didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. See, you know what. We gave him all that. We gave him all that crap for not getting it, and here we are. I'm looking at it thinking dice, and I've seen the episode, so.
Speaker 3: I take it all back.
Speaker 1: We take it all back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh well that was so cool, so much fun.
Speaker 2: I learned so many great, lovely sweet things from our fan of ritos and like such.
Speaker 3: Great questions these are great questions. Yes, questions.
Speaker 2: I don't think I have ever been asked the never been asked, never.
Speaker 1: Been asked these questions before, which is impressive.
Speaker 3: That is super impressive.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys, because like it's really interesting to think about stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 1: No, these were inventive questions, creative.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 2: Another fabulous minisode from our fabulous fan of ritos.
Speaker 3: So thank you guys so much.
Speaker 2: And again, make sure you're listening to the podcast and liking and subscribing to it. Send us an email with questions like these or you know, just more simple quese whatever, whatever, don't want to you know, freak out.
Speaker 1: Well or little stories like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, please tell us, like any stories about it, how the show has impacted your life and just we love hearing this kind of stuff. And the email is how Rude Tanner Rito's at gmail dot com or you can find us on Instagram and leave comments and messages there, which is.
Speaker 3: At how Rude podcast.
Speaker 2: Uh and yeah, I head to the merch store Howard Meerch dot com.
Speaker 3: We've got some new stuff up.
Speaker 2: There and we will we will see you next time here on how Rude Tana Rito's.
Speaker 3: And remember the world is small. The house is full.
Speaker 2: Of excellent questions, full of excellent questions. Today just brimming with them.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was. It's hard to it's hard to get. It's hard to present us with questions we've never heard before and true, you guys did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you did it. You did it. It can be a little dicey.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, now sorry, I just had to throw that in. Okay, we're leaving now, goodbye bye,