Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Kate is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. She's been with her husband Rick for four years, but now she thinks that he might be cheating, so we'll see if you can.
Speaker 1: Help her out.
Speaker 2: Kate, I'm sorry that you're going through it, but why don't you tell us what's going on? Why do you think Rick might be cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Well, we've been together actually seven years, but married for four and it's been a really pretty normal relationship this whole time, and no offense directly. He's just super super sweet guy, but not like the smartest guy ever. He's the kind of guy that like has to like google like.
Speaker 4: How to boil water, that kind of thing, you know.
Speaker 1: Endearing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sweet, you know, so like I have no problem with that, and super easy going, super chill. But last week each been acting super suss, you know, and it just made me feel, I don't know, like something is up for sure. Okay, So basically what's what happened was he's been acting a little jumpy, Like he's the kind of guy that I could come home slam the door because I've had a bad day at work and still surprise him because he's just like out of it, you know. But he's the one that's jumping around and like his phone all the time. He's kind of like I bought him a smart watch so that he could answer his phone. Mark he doesn't wear his smart watch and he doesn't usually have his phone on, so it's impossible.
Speaker 4: To get hold of him.
Speaker 3: But this last week he has had his phone like he's been wearing cargo pants, another weird thing with his phone in that pocket all the time. And so that's kind of kind of sweird thing, Like it's just a whole bunch of small things. And last week, so I have this sweet little my baby girl, baby white, thatdy white. She's a little white Westy a terrier.
Speaker 4: He is my daughter.
Speaker 1: She is my daughter, but she's a.
Speaker 4: Four legged girl.
Speaker 3: So she's white, beautiful white, like I bathe there every week. And she was covered in lipstick, like all over her white. First so like picture the Joker, but in a tiny white, four legged version. Did she get into your lipstick? She would have if it was my shade, but I don't wear bright red.
Speaker 5: Did it look like she ate it or did it look like somebody was kissing her that was wearing though bright lipstick.
Speaker 3: Great question. I couldn't tell. So I asked Brick about it. I'm like, hey, uh, what's going on with the dog?
Speaker 4: Like do you know? And he's like, what do you mean? And he's acting like he didn't see it.
Speaker 3: He could. He's like, oh, I didn't notice, like this is lipstick all over her face. He's like, oh, yeah, star babe, I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't even notice.
Speaker 3: And then he has been going on these walks with her my time. There are times like he's gone for three hours. He's like, oh, starry baby, I totally lost track time. I'm like that seems awfully suspicious, but he just blew it off. Like again, I didn't want to act like I was jumping to conclusions just because like, yeah, he has gained a little bit of weight over the holidays, so I'm like, okay, fine, But it's just something feels super off, like all of these like one thing on its own whatever that makes sense with Rick, but all of these things together is making like like the.
Speaker 4: Little radar go off somehow.
Speaker 1: You know, Westy dogs are little though, right, They're totally little.
Speaker 4: She's like my little purse dog.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's no hey dog, Like that's gonna last for three hours. I used to have a baby sheets and after half an hour he's like, pick me out down there, like I'm done and it's over. So there's no way that he's walking a dog for three hours. So you are definitely onto something. Is there a dog park or anything near your home or a park?
Speaker 4: Yeah? And that's the other thing.
Speaker 3: The park is adapt far right, because she likes to do, she likes to go, and she likes just start of sittaring bras in the brass and I'll be on my phone and look at stuff right when I take her my show. So I don't know if that's what he's doing. But if that's what he's doing, he's not losing weight sitting there on his phone.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, but could that be a place he would meet somebody?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I didn't even think of that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I'm not I'm a detective. Sea. You got me going with all his clues, we'll see if we can figure it out.
Speaker 2: And you already told us what grocery store you guys are awards card members at. So we'll play a song, come back and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one lucky rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if he sends us see you to somebody else? Okay, okay, all right, we'll play a song come back and get your catch theater next if you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheater. Kate is on the phone and she's been married to her husband Rick for four years, but now she thinks that something might be going on. So in a second, we're gonna call him and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards member at, and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member who gets free flowers delivered from our floor apartment, and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Kate, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Kate, why don't you remind us why you think he might be cheating again?
Speaker 3: Well, I noticed that there's hot red lipstick on my white dog who's been going out for the extended walks of unexplained, and he's like attached to his phone which he never used.
Speaker 4: To be before.
Speaker 2: Okay are you ready? Mm hmm, Okay, here we go. I'm gonna call him right now. Hello, Hi, this is horrible calling from who was looking for our rewards member named Rick.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Rick, Please don't hang up.
Speaker 1: This is not a marketing phone call.
Speaker 2: I'm actually calling with a big congratulations, thank you so much for your business here.
Speaker 1: This must be winner.
Speaker 4: What do I win?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: The flowers?
Speaker 6: Oh flower, I went flowered.
Speaker 2: Maybe you haven't, I've seen the signs in the store. Every single month we choose one rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral apartment. You've won thirty six long sim red roses, box of candy or chocolate, and card to be delivered to anybody that you want with in the d United States, absolutely free. It's actually a three hundred and sixteen dollars value.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh, that's great.
Speaker 2: I can take the information in just a matter of minutes over the phone. I'm prepared to do that now if you know who you want to send them to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm glad. Let's do it now.
Speaker 2: Great, we'll go with the first and last name and then anything you want to put on a card and then I'll get the address from you and we'll get it all confirmed up.
Speaker 6: Okay, let me think. Let's do Jenny and.
Speaker 4: Card me.
Speaker 6: You made my life so much better since you're in it. Thank you.
Speaker 1: In my life so much better since you're in it. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can get that done for you. Actually I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't do that at all. Why not, Well, because this is actually the Jewbill Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Hi, I'm Mina. Hi, I'm Victoria and my name is Jebel.
Speaker 2: And we do a segment on the show called to Catch a Teeter where if he's think your significant other might be messing around with someone else, you see you, they send flowers to and your wife, Kate is actually on the phone and has been listening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hi, hey man, okay, uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it sounds like I'm explaining to do Jenny. Let's start there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Jenny, Jenny.
Speaker 7: You know she's a vet I've been taking I've been taking Betty White to the vet.
Speaker 4: What what's what with Betty?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, your dog Betty White.
Speaker 2: So you're sending flowers to the vet that you've been secretly taking your dog named Betty White tip and why would you keep it in a secret?
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, okay, So no, this is the truth, all right, you gotta believe me.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: So remember when when we when we when we go to the mall and we go through Macy's and you look at all the different makeup and there was that door set that you really liked.
Speaker 6: So I bought that.
Speaker 7: And then I was hiding it, you know, in the cabinet beside my bed, you know, or sapphire sleeps. I was hiding it in there, and then Betty White got it and she ate a lot of the lipstick.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, okay, so yeah, so why okay? What color was the lipstick that she ate?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's like candy apple red or something, you know, me in colors is really nice and subtle red. And it's like.
Speaker 6: It came with the kit. I didn't pick it.
Speaker 7: There was all kinds of lovely stuff in there with the brushes and stuff. And then I got up for you and then Betty Waite, So.
Speaker 3: That red was part of that kid, because I would never pick that red, like I thought that was someone else's book stick.
Speaker 4: That was part of the kid. You saw the lipsticks.
Speaker 3: It was all over Betty White's face. Remember I asked you, I said, hey, like, what's going on with our face? And you're like, what, Like, no, I don't you're acting like you couldn't You couldn't tell that she had bright red face?
Speaker 6: What was I supposed to do? What was I supposed to do? It was like I didn't want to tell you about the gifts?
Speaker 1: Wait, why are you sending flowers to the vet though?
Speaker 5: Saying Jenny, you make my life so much better now that you're in So how does that come back to the door set?
Speaker 7: Well, because in a way she did, because there was more than make up in the bag, right, So, and Betty White ate some other things like what he the zip her for? One of it is in her? And then also this locket.
Speaker 6: I was going to surprise you with this lockett, the one from Tiffany's.
Speaker 1: I mean, these gifts sound lovely, but do you is it normal to sunflowers like that to your vet?
Speaker 6: Well, he's in there, and I've been going there like every day to fish this thing out.
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot of money.
Speaker 7: If Betty White was going to die because of a gift that I gave you, oh my gosh, the guy might as well cheat.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's true. That is true. He's not lying.
Speaker 2: So is that why you've been gone on like three hour long walks with the dog because you've been at the vet trying to get the things that she's eaten out of her.
Speaker 7: Yeah. And you know, Jenny's been good enough to kind of squeeze me in, you know, so I have to wait sometimes and then she's given me s raise, so we know that there's at least two things in there, and so yeah, you know, I wanted to get it out and then make sure Benny White's okay and then okay.
Speaker 4: But Jenny is not the name of our vet.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Well, if I went to our normal vet, then you would know what was going on. So I had to go someplace else.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, do you believe this?
Speaker 3: I do, because you know, Betty White is pain in the ac and she eats everything. And this is not the first time she's eaten something like this. It's the first time that she's had to keep it a secret.
Speaker 1: You're way too lazy.
Speaker 4: To have an affair. I can't believe.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: The jubile shows to catch a cheater,