Speaker 1: Should we talk about that or no?
Speaker 2: I think so you do. I think it's funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I went back to that one.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Scotty Andy is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'll do you Andy.
Speaker 1: I'll to Andrew and Scotty next time.
Speaker 2: I actually saw Carla Marie the other day. Our friend Carla Marie.
Speaker 1: By the way, I refuse to call her Carla Marie. She's Carla.
Speaker 2: I also call her Carla.
Speaker 1: Well, isn't Marie her middle name?
Speaker 2: No, it's her full name.
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, I thought her middle name was Marie.
Speaker 2: She calls me Andy, so I just have always called her Carla and she's and I said, it's because your middle name is Marie. She's like, no, my name, my full name is Carla Marie.
Speaker 1: I kind of feel bad now because I always refuse to call her Marie.
Speaker 2: I don't and let me tell you something. She tried to play me out by being like, yeah, or you could just coming like CM. I'm like, who.
Speaker 1: Calls you CM? Does she have a middle name? I think it's Anne, Carla Marie Anne.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Why don't we just call really quick?
Speaker 1: No? Because she's gonna be Carla.
Speaker 2: Right, go ahead, let's see what she says, Go ahead, also, well, I guess we'll get into that after I call her. Hold on one second, let's see what she says.
Speaker 1: What's her podcast called?
Speaker 2: Hi, You're on our Bowl Chat podcast and we have a quick question.
Speaker 3: I'm nails one.
Speaker 2: But okay, do you have a middle name?
Speaker 3: I don't have a middle name.
Speaker 2: I thought your middle name was Marie.
Speaker 3: No, Carla Murrae is my first name. My sister Ashley Marie is the only one was a middle name, and it's Anne.
Speaker 1: Well, now I feel really bad that all these years I refuse to call you caller Marie because I thought Marie was your middle name.
Speaker 3: Why would I want people to call me my middle name?
Speaker 1: Well, now I feel bad, and I'm actually looking at Andrew's balls and they're huge the way that I am right now because I'm on his phone and I'm looking down. Think so I'm going to move back to my mic now.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, yesterday Andrew and I were talking about going on a trip together, Scotty, like everyone who does podcasts, would you come.
Speaker 1: A podcast trip?
Speaker 2: So you know how the twenty something's doing nothing and the off airshow almost on air show with Erica and John they want to invite us to the next house they do, so.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like a Big Brother house of podcasters. Yes, I'm so in. I'll bring the cereal.
Speaker 3: Okay, bring me oat milk.
Speaker 1: No I'm not coming, well, I'll bring it.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. Well, it's been real. It's been nice. It's been real nice. Thank you so much, Carla, love your Carla. Bye, okay bye, wait tell me more about this? Okay. So you know how they always like go to houses or they I can't.
Speaker 1: Say who's they. They well like, oh, we're not recording this on video. What we don't know?
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 1: Sorry guys, Rick Andrew, feld.
Speaker 2: Ricky and Jake from twenty something yea yea, Erica and John from the Almost on Air show. They're out in La. They did a house with Carla, Marie and Anthony from My Day Friday and uh huh their show. They did a house in Arizona. So yesterday I saw her and I go, you don't want the serial killers there. It's because it's always like, why don't you want us?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're fairly successful, thank you, But I don't understand what they did a house. I mean, is it like Big Brother I mean, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: They just like all hung out for a weekend in a house.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't want to just hangaborate it. No, I'm not into that. Okay, well I'm in a thing, so no, it's no. I would, but it's like I'm not gonna waste a vacation on that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I don't know. I don't know if I would either. I mean, unless we're doing competition and people get eliminated, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: If it's like if they're recording it, if there's cameras and it's like a big brother kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Sure, unless I can vote someone out, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: Can we get some crappy cable channel to do that.
Speaker 2: Let's talk to David Elvis's business partner. Okay, and let's do a podcast House done genius. That is very good, thank you, and they'll be challenges and everything. I need to be in a voting confessional and say how I really feel.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do that right now.
Speaker 2: Smile on people's faces, and then behind in my confessional, be like the dumbest idea I've ever heard in my life. I like that, I like you, and I would do very well, you know, for a fact, we would be a team to beat. You're right on a show, you know, a survivor does Blood versus Water? I feel like we could go on that one. What's our relationship podcast hosts?
Speaker 1: You know, Amy and I always thought that we could do what's the one when they travel around the world, the Amazing Race, Amazing Race. We'd be great at that.
Speaker 2: I know for a fact I would crush the Amazing Race.
Speaker 1: My only problem is, like if we had like a clue inside of a zip block bag, she wouldn't be able to close it and the clue would fall out because she can't close zip blocks. That's the only problem I would have that entire time.
Speaker 2: I would do the Amazing Race just for the fact that, like I know how to do travel things, like I've booked so much travel over the past eight years that legit getting from point A to point B. If somebody's not doing it at my speed, I will make them do it at my speed.
Speaker 1: The only problem sometimes is a language barrier. I'm fine, I like I go to other countries and stuff, but like I'm good in Mexico because I can talk a little bit of Spanish.
Speaker 2: So we're really going to start the topic that way. This is your segue into the topic.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: What about how you use Spanish words?
Speaker 1: Look, how that worked perfectly there though, Why you got to ruin the whole thing?
Speaker 2: Wow? Why do you have to ruin it? I'm trying not to, but it just like hit me in the face.
Speaker 1: We were talking earlier before we started recording this, like I had some contractors in the house and they were doing some work. They were fixing my attic stairs, you know, and it was super freaking hot up there.
Speaker 2: It was like, let's back up to how this all started.
Speaker 1: The garbage the guy that came in for the garbage.
Speaker 2: He came and he took it, and Scotty as he's taking the garbage bag out.
Speaker 1: I said, be careful, there's some leche in there. Why didn't you just say there's milk because I didn't know how to say be careful there's milk in there? All in Spanish. So I want it to be nice and I want, you know, like, isn't it easier for you to have somebody speak English to you because that's your native tongue, Like, don't you understand them better?
Speaker 2: But I think saying one or two words.
Speaker 1: Well that what I'm asking you, is that offensive.
Speaker 2: I don't think the word offensive is correct to use.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's annoying. Maybe yeah.
Speaker 2: It's almost like people that go to restaurants and instead of ordering like fecuccini, afraid to be like, can I get the facuccini up?
Speaker 1: That's what I was saying. When people, when there are people speaking, and then all of a sudden it's like, yes, let's go to a reporter in the field, darline. You know, it's like, come on, don't. It's just don't. It's either all Spanish or not, you know what I mean? Like, because okay, So the guy was in my attic. He was starting to walk up the steps to the attic and I'm like, be careful, it's mucco color up there, you know. And I don't know, I mean, does that make him angry?
Speaker 2: I don't think again it makes him angry.
Speaker 1: If anything, He's just like what an idiot.
Speaker 2: I know, if I spoke their language and somebody gave me just two words of my native language, I'd be like, okay, dude, I'd laugh if anything. So, especially because as I'm going into the hot attic, that you're saying it is right. I know it's hot, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: So I guess that's like somebody's saying to me, oh la senor, my name s jose right. They gave me two English words in the middle my name, yes, right, So I would be like, I would understand, but I'd be like, why are you doing that? Right? Okay, So now I get it, Now, I get it. Now, I get it.
Speaker 2: Okay, And now he's going to keep doing it, but he'll be more cognizant.
Speaker 1: No, I won't. I won't if it's you know, it's it's like people that don't know Spanish at all and they go, it's hotto up there. Oh that's offensive and that's stupid. That's just dumb.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, so anyway, wow, okay, so much we're talking about Big brother Houses crushing competitions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think I would be good at some stuff, but I would also not, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think this. I think that I am going to redo my Survivor audition video. Okay, you're going to be in its, Scott Nice. I think I need to show off my personality and I think what it's going to be is me being like I made a podcast since the last time I went out there for finals casting. Because yes, listeners, I made it to finals casting. I was this close and if you could see it, because I didn't record it on video, but I was this close to getting on and I got cut.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: And now I need to show my personality again.
Speaker 1: Oh Andrew, you always show your personality.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I think doing this podcast, in all honesty, has actually helped me be a little bit more comfortable in front of the mics. Like up until this point is very much like I don't want to be on the mics. I'm afraid of the mics. Keep me away from it.
Speaker 1: And then when the camera comes on, you should say I'm sassy Andrew and do a snap of Z. Absolutely not why because I'm not sassy and I don't do snapping and Z's if anything, that's you. I think you're sassy.
Speaker 2: I like your sassiness, snarky, snarky sassy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're both. No, you're all.
Speaker 2: No, No, I think snarky more because I think sassy would be like, oh, that's disgusting. I wouldn't say that to somebody. Instead, it'd be like, that's really nice and.
Speaker 1: Then talk behind their back.
Speaker 2: I got it in a nice way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm not that I'm into it. By always been like anti Big Brother and you know, the Survivor. I was like, watch these shows. But Amy and Cooper actually kind of got me into this season of Big Brother.
Speaker 2: It's okay to do it.
Speaker 1: It's okay. I mean if they're watching it, at least now, if they're watching it, I'll sit there on the couch and watch. I used to go, oh, and I'd go into the basement and I'd be like, I'm not watching this crap because it's crap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Big Brother I could never do for the soul fact that it's like you're in a house for ninety days with cameras on you at all times.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've actually been kind of like tearing it apart as I watch it is scripted. I'm sorry that show is so scripted. There would be no drama if there were no writers. I have to say that. I may look I don't know that one hundred percent, but from watching it, I'm like, there's no way that that would have happened if it wasn't at least a little bit scripted. They probably say, hey, go like kiss her neck.
Speaker 2: So again, I think, if anything, what you're seeing is it's a literally a live show that's broadcast what three days a week, and there's lif feeds twenty four to seven. What you're seeing on television is the edited, condensed version. So of course they're going to create storylines for people who don't watch the twenty four to seven live feats and who watches also the twenty four to seven live feests.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure there's people that that would.
Speaker 2: Be crazy to me. I don't want to watch people sleep.
Speaker 1: And there are probably also people that record it because they miss some of it and they just how can they get it all in?
Speaker 2: True?
Speaker 1: You know, big facts. But so back to Survivor. Yeah, there's probably lots of bugs on that island. Yeah, yeah, oh another exactly. Well remember last Wednesday we said we said that we were going to talk about bugs. Yes, because there was a dragonfly on one of our cereal boxes.
Speaker 2: I could not do the bugs, I think, I don't know. Could I do the bugs? I don't know. I feel like the bugs wouldn't bother me after a certain point, Right.
Speaker 1: I hate bugs so much to the point that I hate summer.
Speaker 2: Summer is the worst season. And I don't even have to say, like, well, no, winter is the worst season. Winter gets depressing. Summer just is too hot.
Speaker 1: Let me backtrack a second. I love summer, but I hate some aspects of it, and bugs are one of them. I hate bugs more than anything. When they get in the house, they sting you, they buy Yeah, I hate bugs. I will kill everyone that I can. I hate them so much.
Speaker 2: I okay, So in my old apartment, the pizza oven, there was.
Speaker 1: Bear Naked ladies. What go ahead, pizza oven?
Speaker 2: Back when I lived there, I saw a big roach once. Uh huh, and that forever scarred that apartment for me. Like the minute I saw that bug, I was like, yep, gotta move, it's over. I can't do this. Well.
Speaker 1: I was looking for the song this old apartment. That was my favorite bear Naked Lady song. But of course we don't have it in the system here, because why would we.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oops, But I mean there are a lot there are bugs. There are a lot of bugs that are frightening. But don't do anything like a cicada. First of all, we never got this giant swarm cicadas here in the northeast. Oh that we were supposed this was the seventeen year brood. They've been sitting under ground waiting to come out. I have not seen one, not one.
Speaker 2: Be okay, can I tell you next year you'll see the exact same news reports cicadas the seventeen years? Is it always?
Speaker 1: But yeah, well no, that's brood X. They go onto ground for that long. There's certain different types of them, or a species of them or whatever. But I remember seeing cicadas every year. It's just that every once in a while there's a hell of a lot more of them because they come out there are a certain brood, you know. And I did not see one, not one this year. And I feel bad for Sawyer actually because he likes to chase them and eat them. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I hear them in our backyard. I've not had one. I don't see them, nope, nothing. Yeah, no, I hate cicadas. I went for a run once and I saw that was the first cicada I've ever seen. I can honestly say, I don't like. I was running and it just popped on my shirt and I looked down and you were there.
Speaker 1: I did, actually, because that's what I would have done, even though they are harmless. That's a buget looks prehistoric and deadly, but they're harmless. They don't. You could pick them up and like people eat them? Yeah, who's eating them? There are people that eat cicadas, okay, cause like people that eat cricket and people that eat other they fry them up. Bugs are actually full of protein. But why wouldn't I just eat a protein bar. I'm not eating a bug? No, yeah, no, no no. But in some countries that's a delicacy. You see those little worms whatever those things are. They fry them up and so good.
Speaker 2: The fits like a delicacy. I can't knock that. I mean, we also had grasshopper tacos and san fe.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, I think I ate it, but it's just it's something you're not used to, so you're like, oh well yeah.
Speaker 2: Also the crunch is weird, Yeah, not in a good way.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna buy me Burger king today?
Speaker 2: We did already?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm driving you home again today?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Sure?
Speaker 1: You know what? From now on, that's the rule. If I drive you home, you buy me lunch?
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 1: Is that cool?
Speaker 2: I don't care?
Speaker 1: All right? Good? I got to pick a good place. But you know, you live by the Holland Tunnel, which is like like over there.
Speaker 2: And oh no, no, please explain, go further, dig this hole deeper. Well, I mean that hotel that's right there, Holland Hotel. This was my favorite thing that we did last week. So I drove Andrew home last week when we recorded, and we were sitting at the Burger King and the Holland Motel.
Speaker 1: Is it a hotel or motive? I think it's Is it a hotel?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: This place is so disgusting. It's like, I mean, all you have to do is look for ten seconds and you'll find a needle or a used condom. That's that kind of hotel. So I was like, that place is so disgusting. There's so much shady stuff going on there. And Andrew's like, I'm going to look up the reviews, and he kept reading all these like four star, five star reviews. This place is great. I'm like, no, who wrote these?
Speaker 2: It's fake.
Speaker 1: That's why hotel reviews are fake, especially when you know that there's not a shot in hell that anybody ever wrote a good review about that place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's it's literally on the edge of the Holland Tunnel. Like we're not talking like, oh, you know, it's a little tucked away or maybe it's in like a weird part. No, it is. If you walk outside the hotel, the Holland Tunnel is right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So maybe it's the fumes that got to them and they thought everything was great, but it simply wasn't because they had passed out like chloroform. Oh god, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not great. But yeah, I'll buy you Burger King if you want.
Speaker 1: Well, I want to. I want something different, but there's only like fast food over there.
Speaker 2: The thing is, you're like saying that I live near the Holland Tunnel when I live in downtown Jersey City. If you drop me off right there, there's like six different restaurants in the area, sit down, nice restaurants.
Speaker 1: But you're like, no, well, right, I go back to Long right by the mouth of the Holland Tunnel. There's not the fine dining over there, because.
Speaker 2: Who wants to go get fine dining next to a tunnel. I mean, at least that could be like a Chick fil A that's in the mall.
Speaker 1: I'm not going in the mall. Well, Okay, I want to drive through. That's right there, Like, give you at least give McDonalds. Give me an Arby's.
Speaker 2: There's a McDonald's.
Speaker 1: And since, first of all, when is Arby's going to bring back the arbecue? I mean they haven't had that in years. It's my favorite, It's my favorite sandwich.
Speaker 2: When that comes back, I will go to Arby's with you, because I've only ever been once.
Speaker 1: I wrote them a letter and I'm asked for the arbecue and they said they don't have it in their current plans. You know what would be sweet an RBQ sandwich on a King's Hawaiian bun because they have the Kings Hawaiian buns from time to time. But just all it is roast beef with barbe sauce. It's delicious.
Speaker 2: I love how much you've thought into this, Like you've really put thought into this.
Speaker 1: Do you know? Do you know where I discovered the RBQ where? Yes, I'll give you two guesses. First, Oh god, it's Iowa. Yes, that's actually the first time that I was ever at an Arby's and I had an RBQUE Like what is this? Well, you got your Iowa mention and we can end this. Now I didn't get it, and you said it because you again you segue. Well, see, regional fast food is great. There are some parts of the country that don't have certain restaurants, and back then we didn't have arby So when Arby's came to the area, I was like, Wow, this is nice. But it's also the kind of thing where you don't have something and you want it so bad, but then once it pops up, it's like, eh, I don't want to go to this place anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, that's like there's also did we talk about this, No, McDonald's. We've talked about McDonald We talked about fast food.
Speaker 1: But we talked about like Sonic. There was no Sonics and then there was. We talked about donat Cares. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I was going to mention regional items and say that in Japan there Wendy's had pasta that's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't think, I say, isn't there also a restaurant that has like the black but that's Burger King. They have that black squidding bunt.
Speaker 2: Somewhere Because in Japan I learned that todyko Uma say it already got to go say mass Okay, by the way, When I listened to the last episode and you said that, I realized that moss is Spanish for more or much, So they're interchangeable. Well, the way they also say certain words, like best friend the way it's said in Japan's best o FRIENDO.
Speaker 1: I see there, you're doing it now, you're just putting the O on the end.
Speaker 2: No, that's legit. How you say best friend in Japanese?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Like best of friend?
Speaker 1: Though that that seems a little lazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean certain words. Why reinvent the wheel?
Speaker 1: Maybe someone was just calling you their best friend and was trying to do English.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. All right, look it up, I will done do the translator on your phone. There done say no more so. I've gotten two miss calls during this podcast already.
Speaker 1: Well, I see what's more important now? I love that.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Andrew. It's the new Andrew. Yeah, I love the New Andrew. Maybe it's because we're not filming this one.
Speaker 1: Oh, I say we should be though, this is a fun one to film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this was a fun one.
Speaker 1: I did Cicada Wings the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that's not it. I told you best friends are shinyu. I thought it was best of friendo.
Speaker 1: No, that's just lock yeh. No, somebody in Japan was trying to speak English and they said.
Speaker 2: Best offendo besto friendo.
Speaker 1: That doesn't mean anything anywhere? What all right?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I really thought this was a thing.
Speaker 1: Come on, Andrew, No, you want to go over twenty minutes? Or can we stop?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You want to keep going? What else you got? I know you're very sad and very upset.
Speaker 2: Well that makes me depressed.
Speaker 1: It's depressed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, depressed, that's stuf pressed. I was gonna say something else. Oh, regional foods. Yeah, yeah, didn't they do something at McDonald's where they like brought items from other countries in.
Speaker 1: They did that for a minute. And you know, back in the day would always test market things. That's the thing. And I'm sorry, but I lived in the test market when I was in cedar Rappids, Iowa. McDonald's had pizza. McDonald's had mcpizza.
Speaker 2: I okay, So I also love watching like top ten videos where they rank like terrible things, and yeah, that's they said. The pizza at McDonald's wasn't terrible. It's just that you can't conveniently fast food a pizza.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and did you see well, I mean there are there's Dominos, and there's Papa John's.
Speaker 2: No think about it fast food. If I'm going to go sit in a drive through, I'm going to get my food in five minutes or less.
Speaker 1: No, because they have Pizza Hut Express that's attached to taco bells and you drive through and say can I get a plane and you just handed to you because it's ready already.
Speaker 2: Because it's already cooked. Right, I'm saying most fast food places don't cook things to order. Well again, that's why you should always no fast pizza place.
Speaker 1: But that's why you should always order something special like always say uh yeah, know this or can you add that? Because then you know that they made it fresh?
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that. Yeah, wow, that's another Scotties. I don't know what can we call those?
Speaker 1: Uh Stunners?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I love that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Could we make a jingle for that? Sure, Brony, if you're listening, I know you said that it comes naturally, but if you could do a Scotty's Stunner's jingle, I'd appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Did you know that McDonald's also once had broccoli and they made it taste like bubblegum for children. It failed.
Speaker 2: I saw that only recently and wasn't sure if that was an actual thing.
Speaker 1: It was, Oh yeah, yeah yeah. They also had spaghetti and meatballs.
Speaker 2: Scotty Stunners.
Speaker 1: No, it needs to be larger than that. It's gotta be Scotty Stunners with like echo and reverb on it. Scotty Stunners perfect. I just recorded that. We'll use that from now on.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: So what else fast food? You want to do a little more fast food? I don't care. What's your what's your favorite fast food?
Speaker 2: We've already done this, Yeah, we've talked about it.
Speaker 1: See I don't remember boll chats because that's not my baby.
Speaker 2: That's your baby's my baby. Yeah, but people love bull chats and also people are loving serial killers PC dot com.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 2: Just a plug?
Speaker 1: But people that listen to this don't care about cereal.
Speaker 2: There could be shirts on the website.
Speaker 1: They might also be sold out, and we.
Speaker 2: Could also be doing a meetup a live episode soon.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what that's going to be.
Speaker 2: So here's my thoughts. Okay, should we just talk about it on this podcast?
Speaker 1: But don't say, like where and stuff like that, but we're not sure.
Speaker 2: No, so we're thinking of maybe doing a meetup. I got a couple dms from people being like, when is it going to happen?
Speaker 1: You know who's going to be there those couple people? No, I don't think so okay, sorry, positive you know what? I bet we could fill a theater. I think so too. Yeah, So what we'll have is like a really fun opening act. Maybe we'll maybe Carla Marine Anthony will be there and do a live episode. We would probably be their openers listen.
Speaker 2: If they want to do it, we could just call it a joint thing. Or maybe we'll have like another friend who's a comedian open for us, and then it will be us.
Speaker 1: Oh Tom Kelly, Yeah, love that. Hey Tom Kelly, Hey Tom.
Speaker 2: This is your formal invite to maybe open for us for a potential live podcast episode.
Speaker 1: Guess what, he doesn't listen, so he'll never know.
Speaker 2: Damn it. Well, anyway, we would make an episode.
Speaker 1: But that's smart though. Like Carla, Marie and Anthony, they have a pretty big following, and also so like local people here in New Jersey still like them New York, so we could do a half and half. Yeah huh.
Speaker 2: And then if anything, if we did ours, we would make it a mega episode. It would be like an hour long episode or forty five minutes. Not to push it, that's wrong. But what we would do is you'd get six amazing cereals and then we could get people from the morning show involved, like Danielle would be in the credit be like Danielle come up and try with us. Danielle would come up and try it with us. It would be so much fun. Maybe we'd have other fun special guests. I'm sure Michelle from Survivor and also the Challenge Spies, Lies and Allies coming out August eleventh on MTV. Had to plug it for you, Michelle. Maybe she would come to a cereal. Maybe you could get your friend jonas Brother's manager. Maybe he could fly Greg Greg could come.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Secret Squirrel Joel could come in surprise us with new cereal.
Speaker 2: Yes, wouldn't this not be the most fun.
Speaker 1: We would bring out all the past characters that'd all come out love it.
Speaker 2: Greg t would come out dressed as a son as sorry strawberry, Yes, the strawberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think this would be a very fun idea. Listeners would love it, and if we have enough cereal, they could right with us.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, Yeah, I would throw boxes of cereal at the audience.
Speaker 2: No, I think if anything, maybe we'd do two tiers of tickets. You have your VIP and if you're in the VIP section, we'd sell only what like fiftyeth.
Speaker 1: Listen, I have a very little cup. I have a bad arm, and I would throw it to the wrong section.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we would give the cereal to the kitchen, because I'm sure we do it someplace that like would have have them do it and pass it out to there.
Speaker 1: Bring it out on trees. We would have waiters and waitresses and servers. I'm sorry, servers. Yes that's interesting. But here's here's my thought. So, say you're having it at some you know, small venue in New York City, because I know where you think you want to have it, and there are just some tourists walking around that looks interesting, and they go in and they're like, they have no idea what's going on. They don't know what we're talking about. They're like, who is this guy? Just as a strawberry? They have no clue, what's a secret squirrel? They don't get it and they walk out. Okay, I don't care, but I would like to do it in a place where it has to be the tickets.
Speaker 2: Did you pay me? Then? Goodbye?
Speaker 1: No, thank you. The tickets need to be sold ahead of time and it should only be to fans walkins. Please.
Speaker 2: I could see that.
Speaker 1: And if you are a walkin, we'll give you some kind of codeword on the show and you'll have to say like search arms, so that way we know that you listen.
Speaker 2: I think this would be really great.
Speaker 1: I speak easy.
Speaker 2: I think we're at a point where our listeners love us. We love our listeners. The pandemic I feel like kind of, you know, not really jeopardized anything, but it kind of came at a weird time for us where we were doing like a ton of episodes. We were in person, it was so much fun, and then we were kind of like back inside.
Speaker 1: Do you think people would fly in? I think so maybe an Amtrak would, Like Newman would fly he's coming from Colorado.
Speaker 2: He would, and I bet you he would well, I.
Speaker 1: Mean because he would be other Scott on stage. He would be a character.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, Newman come to our live episode. When it finally happens.
Speaker 1: I have to say, I'm really not a un stage right. No, no, I'm not sold on the Newman thing. He's always going to be other Scott to me, and I'm sorry, but I'm always going to call you other Scott, other Scott.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, so I think we're gonna make this live episode happen. I think we need to put the details together. In my brain, I'm not doing it without a milk sponsor. There must be a milk sponsor on board. I want to banner up.
Speaker 1: I wanted to say fair Life or Hood or Lactaid or whatever. I want a sponsor. That that's my stipulation. There must be a milk sponsor. It could be local, it could be Cremo, Landery, whatever, or but it needs to be local. I mean it need there needs to be a sponsor.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, don't know how I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: We'll get it. Get the sales team working on that great, cool cool all right, so we'll put some stuff together.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna happen. I feel very positive about this. I think in either late late what is this the end of this year, maybe early next year?
Speaker 1: This is August? Is this August yet no, that we're still in July. I don't even know what day it is.
Speaker 2: It's August. Oh wait, no, we're still in July.
Speaker 1: We're still in July. Yeah, it's a week from today, so it's July. Still. Yeah, boy, it's gonna be the twenty eighth, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, Well we have to go soon because the meter is up in a few minutes, and Andrew has to buy me lunch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Where are you going today? McDonald's.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want McDonald's or Burger King, although I would like to try the new Chicking. It's a hand breaded chicken sandwich with pickles. I don't want the sauce though.
Speaker 2: It's not even eleven o'clock. So if we get out of here, there's no line in that drive through.
Speaker 1: There's some like I don't like, like that Thousand Island type sauce, and it's it looks like that I'm not into that, so I may just say, mayo.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not doing this juice cleans anymore, but at the time of the episode's filming, I am doing a juice clean, so I can't have that.
Speaker 1: Are there any other restaurants over there?
Speaker 2: Let me think, Let me think, let me think.
Speaker 1: Can we get a room at the Holland Hotel. I'm so have lunch. I'm sure they have hourly rates. We can just get half hour.
Speaker 2: Oh lord, If the Holland Hotel is listening, they're probably like those eighties.
Speaker 1: There's nobody at that hotel that's listening. You never know, Yeah, because all the patrons are on drugs. They have no idea what's going on.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it is. That's a stretch. I think it's probably hoodwink tourists. Yeah, it's close to New York City exactly. I think it's probably a lot of tourists who are coming from other countries and are like getting off at Newark and thinking like.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, by the way, Please please be careful people that are not from the New York New Jersey area. If you are coming to vacation in New York City, do not book a hotel that says close to New York City if it's in New Jersey, because close to New York City means yeah, it's close, but you're gonna be like waiting for a bus and it's still going to take you two hours to get it.
Speaker 2: Because in Jersey City, at least like downtown Jersey City. We have not one, not two, but three different path stations that are right on the water right in the downtown area. There's a west In they just built a brand new Marriott hotel.
Speaker 1: There's a whole bunch of them. I'm thinking more of that hotel. It's on like a Route one to twenty by the Meadowlands. You're thinking, yeah, up over there. It says close to New York City. And then they get there and it's like what and they have no car and they have to stay all there's like seven hundred people packed into one bus stop and the bus comes and it takes an hour and a half to get because there's traffic, and you don't want to do that exactly. Yeah. No, So stays a place that's close to a train to New York City.
Speaker 2: Or just send it to us via Twitter and I'll tell you if it's close. Sure, why not when you come for a live episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, we'll tell you where to stay. Yes, all right, thank you for listening to what is this bull Chat?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to bull Chat. Yeah, we're a couple episodes in already. Is this fourteen eighteen.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, who thought it would ever happen? Who thought it would go from bi weekly to every week?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't. I did, I wouldn't. I would remember that time when I was like, I'm not doing bull Chat. Yeah, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: Now look at it. How many minutes have we been talking?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Twenty eight See it just comes effortless, and now you can stick around for effortless.
Speaker 1: You can stick around for an extra minute. Now listen to commercials and make us eighty cents please.
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so we're gonna go, Andrew, I hope you have even though you'll be back by then. No, you're right now. I'm on the road quote unquote as as of this airing. Right now, you're on the road. So next Wednesday could be from the road Bowl Chat. Yes, right, Yeah, that will be interesting. Maybe I'll have Diamond and Gandhi stop in our executive producer Diamond. Yeah, it'll be a nightmare, but it's going to be fun only because I'll be here. Oh no, I'll you know what, I'll do it from my house. That way, it's the same audio quality all around.
Speaker 2: Well, if Gandhi is using her technical equipment. I could just use her equipment. I don't record it though, I don't know that job.
Speaker 1: No, No, I know I won't be here. I'll be home, so you'll have to record it somehow.
Speaker 2: No, if I just do it in the morning, what I'm saying is Gandhi will have her broadcast kit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Cooper wanted to be a part of it because she wants to show you her snoops line.
Speaker 2: I would like to see her snoops lines, her viral tiktoks. Yeah, I want to. I want to talk to her.
Speaker 1: You consider that viral.
Speaker 2: Yes, she has commenters, she has followers.
Speaker 1: I do have to teach her though about creepy old man that follow little children.
Speaker 2: Please please do that. Yes, yeah, make that an off off air conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes I will. I've already blocked that man. Love it and uh yeah great?
Speaker 2: So well an exciting end to a great bull.
Speaker 1: Yet all right, thank you for listening. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. That's cereal with a C. And check out our website because apparently he's been revamped.
Speaker 2: By others revamped and also what is the website? Oh, serial KILLERSPC dot com? Thank you and cereal with the C yes. Also like for the live thing, let us know your thoughts after you listen to this. If you're like, oh my god, I would go, let us know. So this way we could maybe get some early interest and figure it out.
Speaker 1: Right, like if we can judge that one hundred two hundred people actually want to you know what though people say yeah, I want to go, but they don't go. Yeah, just like you know, Nate will say you want to go for lunch, I'm like yeah, and then I'm like, I gotta go home, you know. So that's I.
Speaker 2: Think we have great listeners and they would come support us.
Speaker 1: Put up a little pole or something. Yeah, okay, done, done, amazing. So remember on Wednesday when you're in the truck, put up a pole. Yeah, in the RV whatever you I could preschedule it. Okay, thank you for listening to bull Chat. We will see you next week when Andrew will be on the road picking up roadkill and stopping at waffle house. Okay, thank you so much, my favorite restaurant.
Speaker 2: Great. Yeah, who doesn't love it?
Speaker 1: Until then? Say? Good? What do we say? CLI say? Clink Andrew clink?
Speaker 2: Lol?
Speaker 1: Do you know that I still do that? Live I don't. It's not a sound effect. I should just record that.
Speaker 2: Actually should all right, fag bye