Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. The week is almost over. Put a smile on your face. Tomorrow's Friday, Baby. I'm excited. How excited? That excited? Before we get back to the call to what you're greatfulfore and everything, I want to do a couple things, a couple emails, and I want to get to this. This is from justthnews dot com, but the headline it makes me laugh. As the US debt soars toward fifty trillion, House GOP lacks a clear plan to cut the deficit as shut down looms. Well, okay, that's having let's having on a stock. Nobody wants to cut the deficit. Nobody does, not Republicans, not Democrats, both parties are completely despicable, and that they blow all of our money and then some and they do so knowing, knowing that a horrific debt crisis is coming. Remember this is the thing. Look, we can argue you me, maybe we would disagree about something like uh, tax rates, tax rates, and I bet you could make great arguments for what you think tax rates should be. And I could make probably great arguments for what tax rates should be. Mine would obviously better than be a lot better than chrisis. But you know what it would be. We can make arguments about that the debt crisis, that there's going to be a debt crisis. It's not an opinion. It is a mathematical certainty. It's dollars and cents. It's math. It's all. It can't be argued. And yet both parties will pass trillion dollar bill after tree and bill after trading dollar bill, and print trillions in unbacked currency and reckless abandon for both parties, and there's no stomach to cut anything, because nobody in the Democrat Party or the Republican Party has the balls to go to the American people and tell them the money's gone. Sorry, we have to make cuts. All these people are cowardly losers, and every one of them. All they love to do is try to hand you things that we borrow money for elect me and I'll get you this, and i'll get you that, and we'll send money here and we'll send money there. We'll build you a new airport here. You can have money for this. I remember, I remember like it was yesterday when the Republicans were in charge. We shut down the country for COVID while Republicans were in charge, and I remember almost every single Republican, almost everyone bragging about passing trillion dollar bills that had what was a fifteen hundred dollars stimmy checks for people. That's money that was printed and borrowed, unbacked that would have to be paid back and contribute to the debt crisis. And Republicans stood up and say, look at us, stimmy checks for everyone. Yeah, Republicans lack a clear plan. Nobody has a clear plan. As we've talked about before, nobody nobody wants to be the one to clean up after the party. Everybody wants to go to the party and have a blast and oh my gosh, champagne, a caveyard music and weird so fun. Nobody wants to stop the music and say, uh who, sorry, everyone, it is getting late, gotta go home. I've got to do a lot of mopping and clean up here. Because the party made quite a mess. Nobody wants to do that. And because nobody wants to do it now, the party keeps going later and later and later, and the mets keeps getting worse and worse and worse, and so when cleanup finally comes, it's gonna be a disaster. And you know what, wrote what it really comes down to, courage. None of them have it. This is why I don't love politicians the way you do. None of them, None of them. None of them have actual guts. No, not even that one you're thinking of, well, margar does, No, he doesn't. None of them have guts. None of them actually leave. They follow, They lick their finger and they stick in the air well. The American people don't want me to do this, so I won't do that. Nobody steps up and says this is where we must go. I know it's unpopular, but that's where we must go to save the country. None of them do it. Guys, be freaking nuts. All right, I'm done. I'm done. I'm calm down now. Jeremiah New Jersey, go.
Speaker 2: Hey, how you doing, Jesse. I'm grateful for my wife and I welcome to our first child in October. And 's just over the moon. And just wondering if you had a great recipe for a grilled cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh, I do actually have a great grilled cheese recipe, and I will tell you this. You think you're over the moon about your child. Now you just had a new baby. I'm still over the moon about my kids. It doesn't go away. It doesn't go away. Just every time I see him, I smile. We talk and we give each other crap and we laugh. It doesn't go away. As they get older and start to smell, it never goes away. You're freaking wonderful. All right, you're ready for a quick grilled cheese recipe, and then we'll get back to these calls and everything else and politics and things like that. Here's what I do. I take two pieces of bread, all right, I take some butter. I dropped the butter in the hot pan. I put a piece of bread down into the butter. Then a nice thick slice of authentic velveta. You put that velveta on, put the other piece of bread on. Sizzle, sizzle, sizzle. On the flip. You have to cover it because the velveta sometimes has a hard time melting, So on the flip, drop a cap on the frying pan. By the time you pull it off, it's a buttery, cheesy, big, just ball of white trash. Goodness. Gosh, I'm starving. Now. That's the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich. Don't let anybody tell you otherwise. All right, all right, Joe Queens go.
Speaker 3: I grew up in the Bronx and I'm looking across the street and two schoolgirls are getting mugged. But the tooth the three thieves don't realize is nine guys coming down the block. And I'm watching this now, deep see them, and they start running and they run into the bus. Now the nine guys surround the bus and the bus driver will let them on the bus, but he shut the door. Now the nine goombars are surrounding the bus. They're shaking the New York City bus out on out the street. And one of the goombars screams out, hey, Obama's giving out one hundred dollars bills down the block. The bus driver opens the open the door. Three deves come out. Now later in the day, later in the day, listen. Later in the day, the media is talking to the bus driver and the woman reporters, she's like a checking head. She goes to the bus driver, do you know who's see from Manhattan?
Speaker 4: Is that was so well done?
Speaker 5: He did?
Speaker 1: I knew it was him, And then the story was so good, I just let him, roll with it. It was great eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. The Metro Nashville Police Department seven officers placed on administrator. Believe the crackdown has come in Nashville. What is the horrible crime these officers committed? Well, they released part of the or they were accused. Apparently they aren't the ones even who did it. They released part of the tranny killer's manifesto. You see what the officers did was they committed blasphemy against America's religion here in the US of gay all LGBTQ activism, including the slaughter of Christians, all of it. Well, that's part of our nation's religion now. And if you're in a police department like Nashville or the FBI or something like that, you understand it's part of your job to protect these people at all costs, protect them from their evil Christians and things like that. All right, we have more. Are they really putting a kill switch in our vehicles?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: For sure they are. We have that emails. I'll get the more of these calls eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three Speaking of somebody watching this, they are, Why do you think you're having a conversation with your buddy about a new basketball, and the second you pull up your phone, there's an advertisement for a new basketball. Because they're listening. Your data. Your information is money and power, and everybody wants it. The government wants it, companies want it. Start putting your devices in a silent bag. SLNT it's a patented signal blocking bag for your phone, your smartphone, your laptop, whatever you have. Get it in a silent bag. That's where it needs to stay. Please hear me on this. The surveillance state is frightening and the more you dig into it worse it is. Slnt dot com slash Jesse saves you fifteen percent off these things. Great gifts, by the way, but make sure you personally have one. Slnt dot com slash Jesse. All right, we'll be back, what Chris, We can make jokes. It's fine, We got that right.
Speaker 6: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. And I probably should have led things with this little warning here before I get back to these questions and calls, and I want to get to some emails. I had no idea. I had no idea we were in such trouble here. It is.
Speaker 7: Many scientists claim that the temperature of the Earth's atmosphere has been rising over the past one hundred years, that the great sheets of pack Ice and Antarctica are melting at a much more rapid rate than previously. Finally, that the sea level has been rising with increasing swiftness over the past forty years. If these scientists are correct, about twenty five percent of Floria would be flooded, along with low lying areas all over the world. Climate changes could produce widespread disruption of agriculture. The American farm belt might be too dry and the wheat and corn crops would have to move to Canada. Scientists blame the odorless, colorless carbon dioxide gas for these potentially dangerous changes around the planet. The scientists maintain that the coal, oil, and gas we've been burning for one hundred years have produced more and more carbon dioxide and helped overheat the earth.
Speaker 1: That was from nineteen eighty two. And don't you notice it's always what you can't see, right, the ice caps you can't see they're melting, And what's melting them, Well, it's carbon dioxide, which you can't see, your smell or anything. So look, you're breathing it. Just trust us, it's melting, all right, give us power. What kind of idiot believes these guys at this point in time. We're a junior high boy in a six foot eight man's body. Not only am I a redhead, I am also left handed. I'm just wondering would this qualify me for double disability benefits and Dictator Jesse's administration since I'm apparently both mentally and physically impaired. Please keep dissing on us, and thanks for making me laugh every day. Please give a shout out to my Idaho farmer husband and farmer son. They listen to you regularly. It's Sandy Red and Copperhead. Well, oh all these are her nicknames, Sandy, Rusty Red, and Copperhead. Sandy. Listen, in the Republic of Jesse, we won't have redheads. All right. You're not going to qualify for any disability benefits because well, I'm gonna explain. I need to explain this actually in a more fair way, because I think maybe that was unfair. You know how, I just got back from Ellis Island. We were doing a trip through New York City and I was going through Ellis Island, America was actually letting in ninety eight percent of the people who showed up for different reasons from all over the world. The only people we rejected were people with these incurable diseases, and we didn't want these diseases to spread, especially because that meant we were going to take care of these people. That's what you have with red hair. So we can't have that in the Republic of Jesse. All right, Hi, Jesse, you mentioned the mas leaders billions last night. Could those assets be seized like the Russian oligarchs were all of course, anything can be seized. Maybe one should ask why they haven't been, Jesse. Could you talk about the fall? You know what, Actually, I'm gonna stave on that one. I want to do this really quickly. Thomas Massey tried to block a law that's about to go into effect in twenty twenty six. What's this law due? Well, every car after then is going to have a kill switch in it, meaning the government can just shut your vehicle down whenever they please. Don't worry though, I'm sure the government that believes you're a domestic terrorist would never use that against you. Never, right, I'm sure the federal government that tried to have you fired for not taking an experimental vaccine. I'm sure they would never use that against you at all, Mike, Mississippi.
Speaker 8: Go well, famous Jessey care. I'll tell you what the most important thing I'm thankful for, on course of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. But way down though, this is I'm in a red state that the Democrats just wasted nine million dollars kind of get them a governor here. They are still squealing about that. The pigs are still squealing about that today. But anyway, another thing I'm grateful for, a small thing, is that I wear work boods, just like every real man should wear a work boot, because when I step in a mudhole, I don't lose my Mudo Bogleys or Budo Mogley's or whatever you wearing today.
Speaker 9: They're a six.
Speaker 1: Running shoes a six. They're a six, Mike, and I own boots too. Okay, I didn't know I was gonna have to fight the elements on my way to what Chris. I didn't know I was gonna have to. I mean, have you ever heard of have you ever what is that book called? Oh gosh, I'm gonna have to look that up. The Ice Explorer. Why am I misplacing Shackleford Shackleton, Ernest Shackleton, Shackleford, Chris, what is it Shackleton Shackelford, No, the Explorer, not Rusty, what is it? What Chris? Michael not Captain a Habits, Not the book, Moby Dick. You two are idiots. Shackleton, I'm almost positive that's his name. Go read the book about him fighting the frozen elements and surviving. That's essentially what I did after I stepped in that mud puddle today on the way to work. Now, before I continue on any further, I'm gonna talk to you about something serious. My meat. Remember, buying meat from the grocery store is what dumb people do. Now that Good Ranchers is available for all of us, Good Ranchers delivers better quality meat to your front door. You get to subscribe to a meat box. Think of all the different lame subscriptions we have out there at Good Ranchers. You go to good Ranchers dot com and you pick out a meat box and subscribe to it. They deliver your meat to you. And right now Black Friday Special, a free cut of meat. They have a few different options to choose from free cut of meat for a year at saving up the five hundred bucks with their Black Friday offer, you have to go to good ranchers dot com promo code Jesse. All right, Good Ranchers promo code Jesse, don't get my meat delivered to you? All right? After all, I've watched what happened. I watched what happened. I watched it before.
Speaker 3: I watched it as a kid, I watched it as a senator. I watch what happened in my community changed everything.
Speaker 1: That's I shouldn't laugh, because it really is awful. Nobody can remember. Nobody can remember unless I'm mistaken. Nobody can remember Joe Biden doing the weird volume yelling thing at weird times. No one can remember him doing that prior to oh two three years ago. Why because he's not of sound mind now. He doesn't understand how to he doesn't understand how to say words. That's why he messes up sentences. He doesn't have the cognitive ability, and so he's trying to be emotional right and then create some kind of emotional response in people trying to be in biring, but it never comes off the right. Ry you see it's always like that. It always comes off bad at inopportune times, and I, for one think it's absolutely freaking hilarious. All right, do you hear this mayor in New Jersey? Well, the FBI was out there hunting down this January sixth guy again. Former military officer woke up today to a swat team in New Jersey.
Speaker 10: Mine certainly go to think the worst first, which rightfully, so, you know, residents are concerned. Have they found this individual? You know, is this individual looking to harm us?
Speaker 1: Yeah? They sent out the tag team again for another United States veteran who happened to be around the capital on January sixth, and seventy. Republicans just tried to buy that organization a brand new three hundred million dollar headquarters. Man alive, We've got some to do on our own party, all right. I'm gonna churn and burn through these when I get back. Is that's what I do. Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. I like it returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. All Right, this is a really ugly story and I didn't even want to talk about it. I'm just gonna hit on it just for a second and then we're gonna get back to these calls about what you're great before and everything else. Eighteen year old girl in Nashville. I'm not even gonna say her name out of respect for her family. She died. That's shot in the head. She got shot in the head by a man that had been released because the authorities ruled he was incompetent to stand trial. Beautiful eighteen year old girl. Dad gone, I just want to remind everyone these people really are evil. They are. They're not naive, they're not misguided. They turn these animals loose so they'll hurt good people. Please stop using language like soft on crime, Da, some things like that. They're not soft on crime. They're pro murder. They want people to be murdered. That's why they turn murderers loose. Stop treating democrats like they're naive little puppies who will learn better as soon as they as soon as they go to discipline school. They're not. They are animals. They're not naive puppies. All right, all right, Brody Atlantic go.
Speaker 11: Hey, Hey, So I'm grateful for the jes A dream sheets some of that you were talking about sleeping Swedish style yesterday.
Speaker 2: I sleep under the sheet.
Speaker 11: She sleeps under the comforter.
Speaker 8: That's how that works.
Speaker 1: Scandinavian style. Brody scannonah crap accidentally hung up on him. It's Scandinavian style. Brody Elizabeth, Ohio.
Speaker 12: Go hello, Jesse. Me and my dad listened to you every day. He has a small business and he's a city council member here in Washington County and Ohio. During the election, we won every city seat. It was all the judges in Washington County are now Republican or conservative judges. We picked up another city council seat and the abortion was voted down over a thousand votes, and so yeah, so we didn't do too bad here. I can't speak the rest for the rest of Ohio, but we kicked camm Ash on Tuesday.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. Well done, Well freaking done, both of you. Mary Colorado go.
Speaker 11: Yes.
Speaker 4: I'm grateful for living in Common Colorado, being an independent and having a modicum of freedom. And my question is, do you think the Republicans would actually be let's like, differently, lead differently. They read the anti Communist Manifesto and understood they're only useful to the system until they're not.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's actually a good question. Would it help well one many of them are reading it. I should say, Uh, it's one thing. It's one thing Mary to understand what time it is. It's another thing to have the courage to act right because when you think of it, think about it this way. If you're a Republican in the United States House of Representatives one, that's a lofty, big shot position. You're making unbelievable money. Well, they make like one seventy one hundred and seventy grand a year or something like that right now, So you've got a great life for yourself. You want even if you want what's best for the country, and many of them do, you don't necessarily want to upset the apple cart too much because you've got a really cherry gig as a congressman. What I'm saying is, look, if you put you hand them the anti Communist Manifesto, by the time they're done reading it, they'll have a better understanding of what we're facing and how to combat it. That's the only reason I wrote the book. I'm never writing another one. So that's the Oh you want to read a book by me, that's the only one you get that's the one I wanted to write. It's another thing to have the courage to fight it. And that's been your frustration, and it's certainly been my frustration. Either they act like they don't understand, or they'll speak as if they do understand, but then won't act on it. Look, you get these republicans now, you're finally starting to get Republicans who will speak out loudly against the abuses of the various government agencies. I talk about the FBI, but my goodness, the IRS, all these agencies, and yet you ask them like we've got a funding fight coming. It's it's practically upon us here. You ask them, Okay, well, you think the FBI is bad, you think the IRS is bad? Okay, uh defunded? Wow, Hang on a second, let's not go too far. We don't want to be radical about the whole thing. They they don't. They don't want to get uncomfortable. And this is the problem. Once you've allowed your institutions to all be taken over by vile communists, gum, there's no comfortable way out of that. There's not there's no comfortable way out. You're going to have to do things that are uncomfortable, that are loud, that make you hated. If your congressman or senator does it routinely have venom poured on them. They're useless losers. And there are many of them that way, just kind of ho home. You never really know they're there. You never hear from them. They don't get any people screaming at them in elevators. Yeah, that's because they're not changing anything at all. Joy came Pennsylvania.
Speaker 6: Go yeah, Pee Kelly.
Speaker 11: Of course, I'm grateful for my my wife for forty two years, Diane, my four children, and my nine grandchildren, the others you know, and send the family and friends. But i gotta tell you I'm not doing it. I'm pretty damn uh personally.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 11: I'm sixty four, and I'm at a position right now where I mean, I've lived with a certain disability my whole life because I got shot here hunting when I was seventeen years old. But now my lower back, my hips, and knees are getting so bad and I don't know if I'm even going to make it through the winter time anymore. So you know, on that level, yes, I'm terrified because the only thing I have to retire on self security, and I wouldn't be able to unlet to it's disability. I wouldn't be able to have any benefits this STEPH like I have to tient keep working. But I got to tell you the truth. I don't have a positive outlook on anything at all, because though you say local, you know, the problem is is that it's not going to help us when the petroleum industry has been completely collapsed and you can't get gas leen or it's over ten dollars a gallon even higher than that, you know, when our electrical grid, when we don't have electricity, and when all these things happen, and if the monetary system collapses, which you're right, I mean, you're right on a lot of things, and so unfortunately a lot of these problems, of course, they can't be helped on Lachaland personally, yes, I'm I wish I could leave Pennsylvania, but of course, you know, we have so much family here. My wife doesn't want to leave our kids behind, and I don't even know if we can actually really do it right now. But unfortunately, and here's where I disagree with you, unforci, I see that we've lost so many things that day rolled versus wad was overturned. I said to my wife, I said that that was to stop the red tsunami, because they were talking about that, and then all of a sudden I heard them say that, and I said, Diane, I said, they just they just put an end to the red tsunami.
Speaker 1: No, no, and John, No, that's I assure you. I understand, and we'll keep you in our prayers. Walking And I understand what people say about abortion being unpopular, and that's true. Let's be clear about something. There are things that are uncomfortable truths we have to accept. Being pro life is unpopular right now. Americans love abortion. Look, there are other uncomfortable truths right now. The American people they actually don't want cuts and spending. They don't. They say they will, but you point to any government program and they'll say, no, no, no, keep it. Donald Trump is unpopular, extremely not in the Republican Party. But I saw a chart yesterday. Donald Trump and Joe Biden. Each of them had approval ratings in the thirties and disapproval ratings in the fifties. The American people hate both of those guys, hate them. These are uncomfortable truths, but it's the truth in front of us. I don't deny that. What I'm saying is that doesn't mean we surrender. What that means is we begin working on the people. We work at a base level on the people. That's what I'm saying now. As far as what you're talking about about them destroying energy grids and things like that, Look, I've never put a sunny face on that. I understand that there are things we have to prepare for. Why do you think I tell you to buy emergency food all the time. Why do you think I tell you to buy gold ammunition, water? Why do you think I tell you to make basic preparations. Don't discount the food thing. By the way, I don't care how much AMMO you have. If you're starving to death, it means nothing. Go to my patriots, apply and get yourself a kit. Just have a kit ready when they have them prepped and ready to go. That's the place you want to rely on. Some of this stuff. Twenty five year shelf lives man two thousand calories a day. Get a kit for everyone who lives in your home, breakfast, lunch, dinner, whatever, And if you wouldn't mind don't tell anybody about it. Your friends don't need to know, You don't need to put it on social media. Just keep that to yourself. Don't even tell me. I don't want to know. Go to prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com and get emergency food because we are probably facing some rocky times like that. All right, prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com. We'll finish these up. Do headlines get didn't get to then we checking out of here. Hang on truth attitude, Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show. Don't forget You need to get your ask doctor Jesse questions in right now. Tomorrow's ask Doctor Jesse. Friday it is upon us. It's basically a holiday, and tomorrow is a holiday, the Marine Corps Birthday, the most important holiday we have except for you know, Easter and Christmas and stuff. Anyway, get your questions emailed into Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Do you hear Joe Mansions retired.
Speaker 6: After months of deliberation and long conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no one cares he's retiring. No one cares. He sucks anyway. He's sold us out a million different times while pretending to be some kind of moderate to hang on to his seat there in West Virginia, which is hardcore. Read now, and he could read the writing on the wall, and that's the only reason he's retiring. Good riddance, Joe, Tracy and Florida go.
Speaker 5: Yes, I am most grateful for my savior that has provided me redemption. His name is Yashiahamasia, Jesus the Messiah, and he's alive. And the good news is anybody else can have that redemption as well, because we're all sinners. But we need his forgiveness. We need to networth centers.
Speaker 8: So even a.
Speaker 5: Garbage person like a umm US leader or any com US person or any protester that is going along with them, they can receive that forgiveness too, but they have to knit that.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 6: Seth, Saint Louis, go, guessie, I'm grateful that we were able to go to Israel when we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boy, we timed that one up, right, didn't We said.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes we did, and we were You were talking about government waste the other day, how about the eighty five billion dollars worth of equipment we left govern in Afghanistan off of criminal arming.
Speaker 1: Our worst enemies. I'm stinking mad about that. I'm still spitting Jim Connecticut go.
Speaker 3: I'm most grateful for that. The Republican Party should start going after recruiting the largest growing voting block in America, A legal aliens.
Speaker 1: Goby Kenny, Go, Cindy, Wisconsin.
Speaker 13: Go.
Speaker 9: Hey, Jeff, I'm really grateful for a couple of days my family. I haven't talked to them for years, and I was able to the other day and it was wonderful. The second thing is, I'm grateful for my friends who are so good to me even though I'm disable to black barking. And third thing is I'm grateful and I know you don't want to hear this, but it's for you because you're able to make me laugh in my darkest times.
Speaker 6: So thank you.
Speaker 9: Thank you for that.
Speaker 1: That's all, Johnny. Finally, Jersey go.
Speaker 13: Pure talk customer Jesse put some suppressive fire on that MG forty two in the bell Towers of Yes, Sir, craziers, it may sound, I am grateful for torn rotator cush. Since I've been out of work, I've been picking up my fourteen year old daughter in eighth grade from school in the afternoon learning about what she's been learning, and the Constitution ain't one of them, sadly, but it's great to shit down on a daily basis, stay grace and have dinner together. I have every intention of showing up at some school board meetings and find out why the Constitution isn't in the grammar school curriculum, well personally going over the framework with my daughter Cherry.
Speaker 1: You have that, man, you cannot You cannot get those days back. I freaking love that. You know what else you can't get back. Think about how many times you've showered in your life, and how many times you've dried off with an inferior towel. You can't get that time back. Drying off after a shower. It only happens once a day. True, if it's Chris, it happens once a week. You don't get that time back. Go get some my towels from my pillow. You've already cheated yourself for the beginning of your life. You don't have to cheat yourself for the rest of your life. Right now, they're fifty percent off six piece towel set you get them as low as twenty nine ninety eight. Upgrade to the premium line for just twenty bucks more ipillow dot com. Click on the radio listener special square and use the promo code Jesse. All right, don't cheat yourself anymore. Go get some my towels from my pillow.
Speaker 6: And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the.
Speaker 12: Thing headlines we didn't get to.
Speaker 1: CNN cuts ties with Gaza based photographer who was with the others on scene at the Harmas attack. I had initially kind of dismissed this story as being maybe too outlandish to be true, but it looks like there were multiple reporters who were filming the attacks live. And now somebody I saw this morning and I tried to get verification, and I got what I considered to be a mostly verified picture. One of these journalists is pictured holding a grenade. Why does he have a grenade? You know why? His journalists are terrorists. Joe Biden gets a new twenty twenty four headache. Doctor Jill Stein that Green Party nut job is running as a third party candidate. I don't think that's a headache for Joe Biden. One of these hippie freaks always ends up running because they're not one of the major parties. They really don't catch on. Ross Perrot is really the only third party guy I ever saw do anything. I think RFK Junior actually does have an opportunity to grab you know, ten percent of the vote, and that's of course gonna be disastrous for US. But this is what it is. US Supreme Court leans toward allowing domestic violence, gun curbs. Well, the devil's in the details on these things. It all depends on what exactly they're allowing. Are we talking about accusations and you're taking away people's gun rights, that's usually what they're talking about. Never a good idea, especially in this day and age. FBI repeatedly door knocks the home of Publica's investigative journalist and demands to meet over reporting on alleged Hamas training camp at the US Mexico border. Why is the FBI pounding on the door of journalists so often? Remember when the FBI kicked in the door of the journalists in New York when they had Joe Biden's daughter's diary that alleged some pretty serious engross things about Joe Biden. I remember LA coroner investigator allegedly stole items including cash, crucifix, and necklaces off of dead bodies. Let's be frank. I'm glad we have people who work with dead bodies, people at funeral homes and corners. But you've got to be a little off to do a job like that. Do you not what kind of a person does a job like that? If you do a job like that, I want you to email me and tell me why. Also, don't forget to email your ask doctor Jesse questions to Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. George Soros Open Society Foundation plays dumb on funding radical pro Hamas groups. Yes, remember it's all one group. There aren't separate groups that you can tell, because the same people's names keep popping up every single time they look into the funding of these groups. Isn't it wild that it's always this tech kami or this big billionaire kami who happens to spread his money across all the separate different groups. And it's not just George Soros either. This is how these people work because the group is never actually the group. They're all just kami front groups, different flavors, different fingers of the same communist fist. New New York City Racial Equity Commission head Linda Tagani linked to group pushing for independent black nation on US Land. Don't worry. I'm sure she's gonna give you a fair shake in New York. All right, tomorrow, is asked Jesse Friday. Email me your questions and we'll have fun. That's all.