Speaker 1: Live on.
Speaker 2: Td Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WY, or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling. Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting. Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred sixty eight hours after issueance. See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: All right, o't Joe, Now it's time for rough Draft.
Speaker 2: Today's prompted by favorite US Okay, okay.
Speaker 3: All right, go ahead, O Joe. All right, all right, all right, all right, all right, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hey, just know I'm gonna win this this year.
Speaker 2: This episode of rough Draft tonight is prompt if prompted favorite US city to travel to O Jo, I went first last.
Speaker 6: You get to go first, all right, favorite US city to travel to chat, stay with me, and I know I'm gonna be right you ready.
Speaker 5: I'm going first, right, yep, Miami's number one.
Speaker 2: Houston, I was hoping. I don't care what you got. I don't even want to talk no more. You take it from here, O Joe, Houston, Houston.
Speaker 6: Houston, Okay. Number two, I'm going Chicago, Okay. And before before you.
Speaker 1: Say anything, I'm going to I'm go in Chicago simply for the food.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, if I gotta, I guess I'll take New York.
Speaker 1: Well, if you take New York, i'm gonna take Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: You take Los Angeles, I gotta take Las Vegas.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm I'm I'm sticking back to food now, Okay, So I'm going. I'm going to New Orleans.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that. I like that. Uh, I'm going to Seattle.
Speaker 6: You can go Seattle because there's a there's a place that's that's hidden. It's a hidden gym. A lot of people don't know about it, but it's up and coming. And that's Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: In Nashville. Nice At.
Speaker 1: Got one for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, we get you want you want to honorable mention.
Speaker 6: My honorable mention will be Portland. Like people, people go sleep on Portland. Now, the fact I went to school in Oregon, it's very nice, now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very nice for me.
Speaker 2: I told you what the best kept secrets in America? What Minnesota?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, that's a good one. Minnesota ain't better than Portland.
Speaker 2: Though, Oh yeah, oh for sure, one thousand trillion percent.
Speaker 5: Trust me, it's not trust me as the chat.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 3: I love mine. I love buying man.
Speaker 2: I got the Mecca, I got the financial I got the financial mecca New York. Nothing happens without New York, sir, Where you're gonna get your money from?
Speaker 5: I have, I have who the Federal Reserve.
Speaker 2: Where you're gonna get your money from. I got black Rock, I got a JP bargain, I got all the financial institutions.
Speaker 3: And you know what, I ain't giving you no money to open nothing.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 6: That's fine, that's fine. But my rough draft is still better than yours. And I'm sure the chap couldn't agree to that.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got some.
Speaker 2: Nice but look, all I wanted was the first one. You know that you know that, you know Houston liver depression on your boy, Ojoe. You know what I'm saying, O Joe.
Speaker 6: I'm not getting in trouble with that. And yeah, Houston, Houston was cool.
Speaker 5: Houston was cool.
Speaker 1: Houston was cool. It was cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, cool, over cool, great man, look at it. Hey, oh Joe, while you sleeping. Now, I got a nice little list. Hey, chat, y'all better tell.
Speaker 5: It your Listen, your list is good.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Y'all better tell it. Hey, New York, Vegas, Atlanta, Seattle, Houston. Oh, I got a nice little I got a nice little one.
Speaker 3: He lost.
Speaker 1: Your list doesn't compare to mind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but in Vegas, bro Vegas.
Speaker 1: Miami, Chicago, l A.
Speaker 6: You don't understand that the melting pot in the New Orleans, Like, come on, it's it's over, man.
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody got no bigger melton pot to New York now Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right, Yeah, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Miami has Miami has every ethnicity, every democrat, anything you can think of.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then and then when I come to food Chicago and New Orleans, case clothes Chicago, New Orleans, When to come of food and restaurants.
Speaker 3: It's over.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Hey, Houston got a little food, But I you know, Hey, wait, well, you's your guy here, you know. I mean, you can eat it if you want to, but you ain't got you.
Speaker 3: That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. I don't leave that alone. I won't leave that alone. Yo, I ain't got nothing else to say.
Speaker 2: I've done done fish fish Okay, we go put it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna put it to the boat. We're gonna find out by the end of the night. Who won? O Cho?
Speaker 2: So I have Houston, New York, Vegas, Seattle, Atlanta. My honorable mention is Minnesota. Oh Cho had Miami, Chicago, l A, New Orleans, Nashville. Honorable mentioned was Portland. So I feel good. I feel I feel good. I feel good. I feel good about my little let. Uh.
Speaker 3: Now it's time for dunk on Uh.
Speaker 1: Damn, oh I was. I was horrible tonight. I'm a little rush.
Speaker 5: I'm a little rushing.
Speaker 3: Yes, been a while since we done? Are we go? Or dunk on up? Yeah?
Speaker 6: So that's that's why I'm a little rusty, Chatt. I apologize for my spelling tonight.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: Please don't think in any way that I don't know what I'm talking about, or or that I'm I'm dumb.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 6: Dunk on our first question, who holds the Jets record for the most sacks in a single season.
Speaker 2: He had the record. It was twenty two. I think he did it, Mark Gaston. He was a part of the New York Chack the second game. It was Gaston, Joe Cleco, Martin Lions and that duels the long.
Speaker 1: Okay, what year was that?
Speaker 3: Oh man? Let me see hold on nineteen?
Speaker 2: Is he?
Speaker 3: I think I want to say eighty four or eighty five. I'm gonna say eighty four.
Speaker 5: Damn Okay, why the else door?
Speaker 3: Don't you do that? Don't you that that computer? That what a log? That a log did? Let me cutting his computer off. Let me cut the computer off right quick.
Speaker 5: And you cheating many long did on it.
Speaker 3: Y'all saw that how the log ded on it?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, all right, Oh yeah, you ain't gonna get this one. Who holds the forty nine Ers franchise record for the most career sacks.
Speaker 3: The forty nine Ers?
Speaker 5: Yep, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go, Fred Dean.
Speaker 1: That is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 6: The answer is Brian Young how about you gotta fix eighty nine and a half.
Speaker 3: Damn, I ain't nona be why I had that many?
Speaker 6: Eighty nine and a half. Oh yeah, eighty nine and a half. Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, number three, number three. Oh yeah, you definitely gonna get this one either.
Speaker 3: I forget it.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't me. They just played the night.
Speaker 6: Which Eagles player holds a franchise record for the most receptions in a single season. Oh you definitelyn'tvenna get this one.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at the right remember that cheating?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 3: Hello, most receptions in the single season.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you definitely ain't gonna get this.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: Gonna we're gonna have We're gonna get the same amount, right.
Speaker 3: I will get I'll get what more to you?
Speaker 5: I ain'tven a trust me?
Speaker 1: You going one in five?
Speaker 7: Mm?
Speaker 3: Aj Brown, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Zach Ertz one hundred and sixty, one hundred and sixteen receptions.
Speaker 1: In twenty eighteen.
Speaker 8: Wow that.
Speaker 6: Oh, you ain't gonna get this one either, getting all these wrong? Which Packers kicker holds a record for the longest field goal in team history and how long was it, which Packers kicker holds a record for the longest field goal in team history?
Speaker 1: And how long was it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: My goodness, I'm gonna say Max Crosby. Who Max Crosby?
Speaker 6: That is absolutely wrong. Max Crosby plays for the Oakland Raiders.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Mason Crosby.
Speaker 1: You already said Max.
Speaker 5: But it's Mason, right, It's Mason Crosby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you I was thinking. I was thinking Mason Crosby without said Max. Okay, but you know, but you know, just just so you know, I was on that track. O.
Speaker 1: No, it ain't about being on track. It's about being right.
Speaker 5: Mason again.
Speaker 6: So now this is your last one, and you're finna get this wrong too. And I told you we both going one and five? Okay, here we go? Oh hell nah?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 5: Okay? Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: You ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because see this is a Ravens This is a Raven's question.
Speaker 1: And you might know that.
Speaker 3: I was only that two years though, Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, but but still, you know you know your history.
Speaker 6: Plug your computer up right, you're working the night because you won in three What year did the Ravens have a three hundred yard passer? A thousand yard rusher and a thousand yard receiver. And I need the names of the players in the east position that were that accomplished this feat. It's pretty easy too.
Speaker 3: I had a three hundred and a three.
Speaker 6: Thousand yard passer, a thousand yard rusher, and a thousand yard wide receiver.
Speaker 2: Kyle Bohler, Jamal Lewis and Derek Mason.
Speaker 5: That is absolutely wrong.
Speaker 6: You got one third of the question right because a thousand yard receiver was Derek Mason. But the quarterback with Joe Flacco and the running back with a thousand yards Rice Rice, Yes, sir ah Man, there we go. Like I said, you went one for five and I went one for five.
Speaker 3: And I had a Florida Affordian slip. Oh who a Freudian slip?
Speaker 1: So did I on the on the on the on colonoscope. I left I left out of.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're in the same boat. We're in the same boat.
Speaker 2: And now it's time for one of our favorite segments, Rough Draft, presented by oscar My Bacon. Today's special best foods to put bacon on?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Bacon.
Speaker 3: Since I get to go first, wait.
Speaker 1: Wait wait wait wait wait, I can't even talk about bacon.
Speaker 2: I'm Muslim, me too, I'm in the Muslim deserves one weekend at the month, two weeks out of you.
Speaker 3: I don't eat no pork. Well, how about this, I don't need.
Speaker 2: Anything to start with pork, like pork, chopped pork, coin, yeah, poor pepperoni, bacon.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, I don't know. It might be against the Koran for me to talk about that.
Speaker 3: I'm Muslim, you're Muslim?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh what what? What? What? What? What? What did Karan say about smoking cigaars? What do Karan say about smoking cigars? Oh?
Speaker 6: There, I forgot the verse? Come on, come on, come on, com ready read and ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh Joe, last time you went first, So this time I get to go first. Okay, bacon, best food to put bacon on top of. I'm going I'm starting out to box. I'm going hamburger. You ain't never a bacon cheeseburger.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, stay with me.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: Baked potato, baked potato, yeah, baked potato.
Speaker 3: I'm going pizza.
Speaker 1: Pizza.
Speaker 8: Oh a.
Speaker 7: In your.
Speaker 1: No, what do you call that? Your baked beans?
Speaker 3: Baked beans?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, you can't have a you can't have a BOT without I.
Speaker 3: Know, I know, I'm going bot.
Speaker 1: Damn. I'm trying to think. What else can you put chicken?
Speaker 3: You can't put no bacon on no chicken. Damn, you can't.
Speaker 2: No, you can't. You know without your issue you can do it. Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: You know, I went to culinary our school, and I made chicken with the with the bacon on the inside.
Speaker 8: Oh so oh oh le.
Speaker 2: Clorid on blue. Yeah, you put the bacon inside of it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I may I boy, that was good and terrible.
Speaker 6: Hey, that's a good because you know what it was Funny is we talk about bacon what you can put bacon on? And I really don't know because I haven't eaten much bacon in my life.
Speaker 1: I'm dead, I swear overd.
Speaker 2: You lie before him too, So I don't know why. I don't know why you made the crowd go. Believe you telling the truth now, I mean, I lie, but I repent.
Speaker 3: What you got? What you got?
Speaker 2: You got baked You got baked beans. Oh, you got chicken cord on blue, which sounds gross. I'm gonna go with bacon. Oh you want to know the man.
Speaker 3: You know what I like? You know what I like?
Speaker 8: I said that, you know what I like?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if y'all do this and this, I'm gonna say donuts. See, y'all ain't got.
Speaker 6: No you telling me I can't put bacon on chicken, but he putting bacon on domes.
Speaker 2: Bacon. People don't put me. You said you're gonna put it inside the chicken. Okay, I've never seen.
Speaker 1: That's a delicacy.
Speaker 8: I trust you.
Speaker 2: It must be from the Liberty City.
Speaker 6: I saw what you talk about me and Gordon Ramsey that we did that on the show.
Speaker 3: Not Back for Miami.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, though.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think bacon that that's that's hard for me because I can only answer based on my experience of what I've consumed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, y'all help me out.
Speaker 1: What else bacon go on?
Speaker 8: They said, oh, green beans, my greens, greens and greens greens.
Speaker 3: Yeah on greens, which green? Call greens?
Speaker 1: No call of greens.
Speaker 3: College.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 6: Oh, I got one, I got one. I got one, I got one. Yeah, we had this when I was locked up.
Speaker 2: Come on, you know what uh man, baked potatoes, baked beans.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you stuck.
Speaker 1: I got one. I gotta go one.
Speaker 2: You know what y'all said that bacon rap shrimp. Okay, we got bacon rap shrimp.
Speaker 1: Okay, baker rap shrimp.
Speaker 8: Check this out, ship that do hold on?
Speaker 2: Look, hold on, y'all, y'all got y'all got to stay.
Speaker 3: Stay with him.
Speaker 2: He was in the same home room k through twelve. He took two naps and all the snacks.
Speaker 8: He could have hold on.
Speaker 3: What was the answer again, bacon rap shrimp.
Speaker 6: That's what I just said, though you can' I'm not trying not company, but I was just repeating what your answer was.
Speaker 3: Yeah you like that.
Speaker 1: Huh No, no, hell not this one. Listen.
Speaker 6: Tacos baked with the bacon in them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, tacos. I'm too see.
Speaker 2: I think you gotta. I think she is playing O choke because she agreed with everything you said. Ain't put no bakon.
Speaker 8: You know how know she knows you are locked up to I promise you.
Speaker 6: That's a delicacy in there. Yeah, and not not not a full of bacon shripar I'm talking about the bacon bits like the SEEO used to bring them in for us. No, I'm just I swear for God, I'm gonna finish it out, all right, go ahead, Mac and cheese, Mac and cheese. Don't nobody put no bacon on no cheese. That ain't that's not even part of the soul for Umbrella. It's not part of the soul too, Umbrella.
Speaker 3: Ojo.
Speaker 2: They putting the bacon on top of it. Bro So when you take the spoony skip down in and o yo, that's.
Speaker 3: What you're doing.
Speaker 8: That ain't bacon. That's the crust that.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 8: You say you know how to cook, I do, but not.
Speaker 1: With no bacon.
Speaker 2: What you you don't use that that bacon grease? And then when you finish with it, you put it back in the can and sit it back.
Speaker 8: On the stove. No, that wasn't meet out with my grandma.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, man, you should have been watching.
Speaker 8: We're we at now we've got there, we got got one more?
Speaker 3: This is it?
Speaker 8: Some Oh that was a good one.
Speaker 6: Salad salad, Yeah, yeah, I mean I don't know nothing about salad unless I'm talking it exactly.
Speaker 8: I thought, that's it. That's it. What happened.
Speaker 1: You're good?
Speaker 8: I know all you grown folks ain't acting like that.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We're up here talking about sealers, sealar salad. Yeah, but on cam salad, you talk about her salad.
Speaker 6: I'm just trying to keep things in the perspective. Hey, y'all, y'all so damn boogie, so y'all do eat ass?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Oh so it's just me?
Speaker 3: Yes, you just you? Just you?
Speaker 8: Fuck y'all man, man, just you, Oh, Joe, just you. I can't see ship good, I look good.
Speaker 1: That ain't nothing but make up. Okay, there y'all go, y'all good though, hold on, hold on, we're gonna be.
Speaker 3: A flowing guys.
Speaker 2: I had Hamburger, pizza belt, donuts, bacon, raps, shrimp, mac and cheese. Oht you had baked potato, baked beans, bacon inside of chicken, collar greens, tacos, and salad.
Speaker 3: Who had the better list?
Speaker 8: They said me? They definitely said me. They said me because I know, And I tell y'all this.
Speaker 3: I know one thing.
Speaker 2: If y'all show up to a party and they got bacon inside of chicken and they got tacos with bacon in it, I guarantee y'all leaving.
Speaker 6: Nah, they ain't gonna leave it. Well, why you mentioned the last thing I said down here?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh the salad?
Speaker 8: That yeah, that's why they're coming.
Speaker 3: How about what type of dress are you using?
Speaker 1: Whims?
Speaker 2: That's the that's the worst salad I've ever ever heard about life. Now it's time for your favorite segment dunk.
Speaker 5: On Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, Okay, here we go, Here we go, Here we go, Here we go. Question number one, dunk on uncles.
Speaker 6: Which Washington player holds a franchise record for the most rushing TVs in a single season?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah he's from Miami too.
Speaker 3: He from Miami. No.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm just throwing it out there, and that might note don't Miami here from Babby, I don't know where you're from.
Speaker 3: The most touchdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Russians Russian ons like when you run.
Speaker 3: I know, I must say John Riggins. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That was a good one.
Speaker 6: That was a good guess, John Riggins is a correct answer for for for a bonus?
Speaker 1: Would you like to answer how many touchdowns?
Speaker 3: That is? No?
Speaker 2: Okay, but I like how you tried to throw me off though, boy you dirty? Oh how did Jo try to pull a slum dog men right, the wrong answer on the mirror for me?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Oh, who is the Buffalo Bills all time leading my bad? Who is the Buffalo Bills all time leader in receiving yards? Buffalo Bills all time leading receiver? In?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: My god?
Speaker 6: Who is the Buffalo Bills all time leading receiver and receiving yards?
Speaker 3: If we the one or two, it might be.
Speaker 1: One of two. But you only got you only got one name to.
Speaker 3: You one.
Speaker 1: Damn Yeah, I know how you feel.
Speaker 3: I must say Eric Moles, Oh.
Speaker 1: Dave, that motherfucker was a nice boy.
Speaker 6: But the answer, the correct answer is Andre Reid thirteen thousand, Yeah, how many thirteen thousninety five yards?
Speaker 1: Andre Reid? Okay, we got you?
Speaker 3: You won?
Speaker 6: And one you won and one which head coach led the Bengals to their first Super Bowl appearance Super Bowl sixteen, which head coach led the Bengals to their.
Speaker 1: First Barns Gregg okay, that that was that. That was a good one. It was he that was a good one.
Speaker 8: Oh Joe, No, don't don't, don't.
Speaker 1: Don't say you plugged it. Don't no, don't say you plugged it.
Speaker 3: W W W shop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's a flat I doubt it up, not really, I doubted everybody. Everybody would know that.
Speaker 6: Everybody would know that that that that has any type of uh knowledge of the game of football. Okay, next, next one, right here? Oh, you definitely at getting this. And what year did the Jags make their first appearance in the AFC Championship?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: That beat us? He was the nineties. It was after the ninety six seeds, So it's ninety seven. They lost to the They lost to the Patriots.
Speaker 1: And what year does Jags make their first.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was ninety it was the ninety six season. But the ninety six goals in the ninety seven.
Speaker 6: You got it right, Okay, ninety six because I was finna say if you said ninety seven, you had actually been wrong because you've been talking about ninety eight.
Speaker 5: But you got it right.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Name the three bangs at I mean, we're the same size.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 6: Name the three Bengal players that have won the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award. Named the three Bengal players that have won the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year award.
Speaker 1: It's a good one right here.
Speaker 2: If you know your history, I don't, hey ship when the Bengals, y'all ain't got won a whole lot of awards. Now y'all did oh you know what you call him? Y'all do got a couple of MVPs. Boomer did. Boomer signed and went MVP. I think Ken Anderson won m v P. I know, uh, Chase with the Rookie of the Year one.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean the three are we talk about legends anybody, and and I'm not one of them.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just like I said, Uh, I'm get I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna give you a hint with one. I'm gonna just say.
Speaker 9: Downtown Downtown Freddy Brown, Brady Freddy Brown came out, he came out in the eighty five draft.
Speaker 2: With uh with with Jerry. They took him over with Jerry Cincinnati did Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, it's not Freddy, it's Eddie Downtown Eddie Brown. I mean there's one more.
Speaker 3: I don't I'll just go through Costly to the wed I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Say he played he played with.
Speaker 1: God damn it, not that not a Ketty Smith.
Speaker 3: God sim picking Huh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's that's the three. So take it.
Speaker 6: You didn't get that right because I helped you out. So you got you got to, you got to. You got two answers, right.
Speaker 2: I traded I traded him, uh said, my place and at my at my house in Atlanta, I traded him. He went to the Pro Bowl one year and a man, ain't nobody want the Bengals helmet? He like, man, I said, man, I'm not giving you. I said, I'm not giving them my Bronco helmets for no Bengals. He said, man, just take it.
Speaker 3: You can have it. Well, no, ain't nobody want no Beingles helmet. But I got one.
Speaker 1: It all depends on who it is.
Speaker 2: Do they got hold on? Do y'all still got the stripes on y'all helmet? You know, all the stripes over the top, of course, do they still have them?
Speaker 1: I mean, we wouldn't be the Bengals if we didn't have the stripes, onder him, But huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know you used to have the bingos.
Speaker 6: On the side, So I like, I like that, like with the word the word Bengo. Yeah, the yeah, that was dope with the orange helpert. They need to bring that back, make it a retro.
Speaker 3: All right on Yoe, I won that one. I got three out of five.
Speaker 1: You got that, you got that one. It's about time we got we got.
Speaker 3: Now is time for your favorite segment. Dunk cards.
Speaker 2: The cards on your question And I promise you I haven't seen them. Look at it if you can get us like I can see you way over there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want you.
Speaker 6: I don't want you cheating. Deon Sanders, Yes, it was the first player to do what and for provos, Deon Sanders was the first player to do what. It's a specific thing that he did in each provo.
Speaker 3: What was that recorded? An interception?
Speaker 5: This nigga cheating.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 10: Come on, man, somebody somebody now hell?
Speaker 11: Oh, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 6: Since we're in Atlanta, right yep. Which Atlanta Falcons player was known as mister Falcon. Which Atlanta Falcons player was known as mister Falcon.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, mister Falcon.
Speaker 11: Yeah, man, I'll give you a hint, go ahead. First name, Jamal.
Speaker 2: Noaday Jamal Lanison was not known as mister Falcon.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm gonna go with. I'm gonna take a blind guess. I'm gonna say Tommy Nobles, right better, I been here, Tommy, he said, I be Tommy.
Speaker 8: Hold On, let me shuffle this ship.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Hey, hey, oh Joe, you tried number sixty the man in the middle from the University of Texas.
Speaker 3: Yeah. All the great linebackers with that number at Texas. Yeah, Tommy Nobles.
Speaker 1: Man, they briefed you on this ship.
Speaker 8: Man. Dang okay, okay, you got it, you got me, I got one.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna get this ship.
Speaker 6: Who coached the Atlanta Falcons during their first winning season in nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 1: Shiit seventy one. I was a sophomore in high school, So I know, I know you don't know this.
Speaker 3: I sure don't. I'm gonna take a guess, though.
Speaker 8: It is a.
Speaker 3: Lemon Bennett. Who Lemon Bennett?
Speaker 1: Hell nay, you're wrong. The fan Brocklyn Yeah, knowing Van broccoln Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 8: See what happened as soon as I shuffer the cars.
Speaker 1: Now you're getting the wrong yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: He was known as the Flying Dutchman.
Speaker 10: Don't worry about you.
Speaker 3: Think I already got too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got some few.
Speaker 6: Oh no, no, no, okay, bomb name the last five Atlanta Falcon head coaches in order, Yeah, in order, hold on, let me finish. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah you think you think you slick? Name the last five Atlanta head coaches in order.
Speaker 1: In their age.
Speaker 2: Okay, Raheem, Morris, Arthur Smith, Uh uh dan Quinn?
Speaker 3: Who is before Dan Quinn? Uh?
Speaker 8: Y'all, don't be cheating, man, Come on my cheating?
Speaker 10: No about them?
Speaker 1: Because they calling out names?
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no no no?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Who is before DQ? Wade Phillips filled in for somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't you got FO?
Speaker 3: You got so far? Right?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I got three three, yeah, I got I got a Raheem, I got Arthur Smith.
Speaker 3: I got DQ, and.
Speaker 1: Come on a tight nuh jit? Come on?
Speaker 2: Nah damn? Then no, day was long long gone. Yeah, Patrino was big, But I need to know who came after Patrino. Yep, that's who came up. That's who came Mike Smith.
Speaker 10: That's folk you said Patrino. Huh you got you got it right? But you know what, they don't even count because.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, my smelk with me and Baltimore, he the dB coach. But I'm saying somebody, Okay, I won't that I got too.
Speaker 3: I'm two. I'm two right now, I'm two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you ain't say the age.
Speaker 3: I don't know they age?
Speaker 6: All right, Oh, you ain't gonna get this one. Who's the all time lead rushing for the Atlanta Falcons?
Speaker 1: Not? Don't just give me a name. I need to know how many yards you got?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, oh man, I think the all time leading rusher. I'm gonna say Gerald Riggs.
Speaker 1: Okay, how many yards he got?
Speaker 3: Be geral Riggs?
Speaker 1: No, you ain't finished the question. How many yards he got?
Speaker 3: How many?
Speaker 8: Do you gotta take a while guess.
Speaker 2: Six thousand, six thousand, seven hundred and fifty eight.
Speaker 1: No, you're wrong, six thousand, six hundred and thirty one.
Speaker 3: You're wrong. You're wrong. You see I be cheating, y'all tell her I'll be cheating. You'll be cheating on Joe.
Speaker 1: Okay, last one, last one, last one, last one, this last one?
Speaker 3: Come on? All right?
Speaker 6: All right, it's multiple choice, right, Matt Ryan, you made it, made his first NFL start against what team?
Speaker 8: Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Hold?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give them to you now, the Green Bay Packers, your Denver Broncos, the Detroit Lions, or the Kansas City chiefs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, yeah, I know. Come on, so Matt came in in two thousand and eight.
Speaker 1: No, why are y'all cheating? Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah you guess it.
Speaker 2: Nah, And she got a Bronco eighty four on. So she with me, Yeah, don't do cheat for and no cheaf fore.
Speaker 3: Uh she said the packers, Oh Joe, oh, so you're.
Speaker 8: Going with going on? No, no, it's two days, you're not.
Speaker 1: You aready answer, you're the answer, and it's wrong.
Speaker 3: Detroit, Detroit, Lion, Detroit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah that was fine.
Speaker 1: Right, So I got more than you this.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, nothing I did. The lady got the bottle of lick off you and the dude beats.
Speaker 1: But I went after that. I went on a three run.
Speaker 3: No, no, you ain't getting nothing cheating.
Speaker 1: You cheating, you're cheating.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same division.
Speaker 1: Okay, my bad.
Speaker 8: Bad.
Speaker 1: Oh girl, I like that six one three and with the highlights.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, oh are we ready? Are we ready? Okay, give us a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: We got this. Got a very special performer that's gonna perform for you tonight.
Speaker 7: Uh, they need about I'm performing two two minutes, two minutes, that's what she said, yeah, so so, oh Joe you you you got to town a couple of days ago.
Speaker 3: So what you've been doing?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I came to Atlanta. I came to Atlanta. I don't come here often.
Speaker 6: I think this might be my maybe my fifth time, the fifth time I've ever come to Atlanta.
Speaker 3: I don't do much.
Speaker 1: I found a Cuban spot, you know, I needed a Cuban spot. I found a Cuban spot or Beautford Highway.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah you open door bill, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 10: I found I found cigars that d'antanna's.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I went to yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I went to Phipps and went in Sacks, and I saw the prices, so I left there. Yeah ship, Hey, y'all really be shopping at the places like that with the prices?
Speaker 3: Somebody do? I don't know.
Speaker 1: But what else?
Speaker 8: I walked through Linux Mall.
Speaker 1: I walked through lindarx Mall.
Speaker 8: Linux Mall was cool.
Speaker 1: Then a little window shopping.
Speaker 3: What else? That's it? After that?
Speaker 6: I mean, I found start, They got Starbucks. They got a lot of Starbucks here. Oh yeah, and she that's pretty much it. I was waiting for you to get here. I'm trying to see what the hype is about Magic City and all this other stuff. And I'm gonna stay here. You know, my illustrious family plays Norfolk State Saturday, so I'm gonna stay in town for that.
Speaker 3: Okay, will you do something tomorrow night?
Speaker 1: We're we're going to Magic City.
Speaker 3: Magine, hold on, Madge, what magic? Joe?
Speaker 1: Magic here?
Speaker 3: What's your king? At? Hey? What made?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: They go?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: They see raised his hand. I just saw him at the barber shop.
Speaker 8: Man, what's up baby? How much I need? How much I need to bring.
Speaker 3: That? See that's it. Ain't just bring yourself.
Speaker 1: I like that means he gonna give me the money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I like that. I like you know how we do it? Were ready? Huh? Are we? I got what you want to do with it? You want it? You want?
Speaker 10: Can I perform to?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Ready, I got it. I'm gonna in Douce. So right, I'm gonna bring out she need two more minutes? Okay, we need two more minutes. Okay, So what you're gonna do with Yoe? So we're gonna go. We're gonna go back to save to themorrow night? Right? Yeah, we got a little something playing tonight I tell you about a little later. I can't tell you because you know you can't hold water. You tell everything.
Speaker 1: I don't tell. No, I won't. Oh, you know what, it's a good it's a good time. Anybody here single? Any women? You single?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on hola, hold on you single?
Speaker 8: For real?
Speaker 10: No, I'm serious.
Speaker 8: Hey, is there a dude to here?
Speaker 2: That single?
Speaker 8: That's close?
Speaker 1: That's in close?
Speaker 8: A dude?
Speaker 1: Is there a dude that single?
Speaker 3: Anything? You ain't? No match maker?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm finna, Yeah, any dude, ain't no dude single? No?
Speaker 6: Hold on?
Speaker 3: No what she said?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: No, oh yo. All of a sudden, she says she not single, no more?
Speaker 10: No, come up here, come up here, Hey, bring up here, bring up here.
Speaker 1: Ain't no dudes up?
Speaker 8: Ain't noney?
Speaker 1: Are your niggas taken?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right?
Speaker 1: Are you single?
Speaker 8: The volume