Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your host. Now fuck that with your load glasses alone.
Speaker 2: Again. Still is supposed to be here. No, it's not really so I thought it quick.
Speaker 1: No, So he calls me yesterday, right, yeah, go through this whole talk. You know what I'm saying about, died out is got out at you know, oh, you know I had to start doing some other ship. I'm like, bro, so you're not gonna tell us. You just gonna just you know what I mean, you just gonna.
Speaker 2: Do what you're doing.
Speaker 1: And nobody had no idea what's happening. And so even this morning he called me. He's like, yeah, I'm gonna be ready. I'm gonna be on there at twelve. I'm gonna shut it off. You know, we're gonna do the thing yo, blah blah blah. I'm like, okay, cool, Like.
Speaker 2: Let's just do it.
Speaker 1: I called him at eleven fifty. I said, still, Bro, you're gonna come on the streaming. No, I called him. We talked this morning. Then I called him eleven fifty. I don't say nothing fascinating. He's an interesting character.
Speaker 3: You know that people don't give him credit for as interesting a man as is, like a paradoxical enigma.
Speaker 2: What's it?
Speaker 3: A mystery wrapped it in enigma something like that. He's a very unique guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No Seilings Live Lunch Hour.
Speaker 3: I needed to have a cocktail to pull it together through that story.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah, this is this is gonna be one of those conversations. It's glasses malone tooth Street affirmative. No Ceilings Live Lunch Hour. Uh, look at the link below. Subscribe to the No Silings podcast is right below. Listen to the latest episode and No Ceilings click the like button, make sure y'all tap into the chat, let me know y'all around y'all hanging, and we go get it to it. The topic of this conversation right one of my homeboys, manny Man. Sorry, he's one of the streamers on ace Boys Worldwide. Shout out to the fig community world. We're supposed to be doing a live stream, but the hommies just bullshit. They tell me certain days and they never show up. So you know, we stuck promoting those ceilings the podcast. But that's the traditional thing when you mess with the hommies. The hummies just be yesing. But man, saw was telling me a story, and he was telling me a really crazy story about how his homegirl got into a situation with her kid around and some random gang members end up stomping out you know, her and a kid.
Speaker 2: And it was a crazy story.
Speaker 1: And then he adjusted the conversation to being upset at the streets, like he started to blame the.
Speaker 2: Streets for the problem.
Speaker 1: And I'll be honest, like, pun manny problem ad. Anybody who really know me, you know, we talking about twenty years of a relationship. They know the streets is near and dear to my heart. Now I'm not silly. I don't think for two seconds the streets love me. That's not the I'm not confused, you know what I'm saying. I get what's happening. But I also understand the streets is our experience, it's our background. It's what culturally give us our boundaries and the things that's important to us. So I hold that near and deer. It's everything I am. Like when somebody you know makes fun of it or like like like let's say academics or a fly, when they play with it, it bothers me, you know what I mean, Because it's everything that I Am. It's the things that I hold near and dear on my heart. Now, the streets, you know, they have their own flaws, for sure. I mean, they definitely have their own flaws. And you're gonna have the problems you're gonna have, and that's what it is. But it means something to me, which is why hip hop means so much to me. It's the culture of those streets. That's why it's important, you know what I'm saying. So Manny and Jayu Mahomie Wind from Long Beach, they gone this rant just talking down on the streets. Oh you know, f the streets, you know, died out out out And I'm like, like, why do y'all why y'all antagonizing me saying this? Like every time I hear somebody say the streets is a myth, they're antagonizing, Like why are you saying that? It'll be dudes like let's say at Troy Avenue who spent their whole career talking about selling drugs, getting in the problems and living his life as soon as it's time to actually believe in the accountability that comes with being a man in this environment. Now it's a myth, and that bothers me, you know what I mean? When I see people poking at it, it bothers me. When people play with this West Coast culture, it bothers me, Like I get offended, cut like beyond cause it's like you're playing with something you don't understand and even talking to the Hammy Manny right, it's like this has nothing to do with the streets, Like Manny is from a gang, like I'm from a gang. Many is from Rolling twenty Crypts. I'm from Seventh Street washing crip. But he from Rolling twenty Crypts and Loanio. So every time he start to talk shit about the streets, I'll be like, why don't you dish yon hood? Like if you feel that way, if you really hate the streets, like you say, why don't you just this on twenties? Say I'm not a twenty it's ridiculous and I hate the people. I hate this, And you know what, He'll never do it. So that's why I know it's a troll in our group chat, it's just a troll to make me bother.
Speaker 3: That might be very well true. I think there's also maybe a component of it where people it's like innately in human nature like in this narrow element of it, like what you were just describing the gentleman from Long Beach.
Speaker 4: Where.
Speaker 3: It's very easy to objectively observe everybody else, but then when it comes to you, it's, oh, well that's it's different. Well that's not you know, you know what I mean, Like, there's there's that intrinsic bias of your own world that doesn't get applied to everybody you know outside of it. You know what I'm saying, that's pretty clumsy the way I tried to put that out there.
Speaker 1: I get it, I get it, but I still don't get it, Like I don't get you know, I don't get them.
Speaker 2: Like I'm like, like.
Speaker 1: You would think that the street teaches us it's okay to hit women, and I'm like, I've never heard that. I'm talking about I know, some of the runchiest street guys in the history of street guys. I never met a dude that said it's okay to hit a woman, or this is practice or taught. I don't meet people who say it's okay to sleep with somebody else's wife. Don't get me wrong, it's pieces of of of of crap in Suburbian lifestyle, like it's pieces of crap in street lifestyle.
Speaker 2: What I appreciate about.
Speaker 1: The streets more than everything is the sense of accountability, like the things that nobody mentions right, Like if you don't take care of your kids, you'll be a runnerst you'll be a joke in the hood. Like nobody talks about that, like that's a real thing, and everybody from it knows that it's true. Like if you don't take care of your kids, if you a dude who don't raise your kids, people will make fun of you. You become a joke.
Speaker 3: The laughter isn't as audible as it as.
Speaker 2: It should be.
Speaker 1: That well, I don't think the laughter is audible in any lifestyle for a deadbeat parent. I don't think it's suburbia lifestyle. Was his Listen, Nothing is louder than the streets. Nothing is more shameful than the streets. Nothing at all. It's more shameful than the streets. The streets will shame you louder than suburban lifestyle. Like you know, you see like the fresh Pencer bel air, you feel me and like Will's dad wasn't taking care of him, you know, the Prince's dad wasn't take care of Nobody was loudly talking crap about him.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Let that be in a ghetto house. Let that be in a ghetto house.
Speaker 2: That's in the.
Speaker 1: Streets, right, and you don't take care of your kid, that's the first thing they gonna tell you when you walk in. You see how they was talking to Uncle Luke.
Speaker 2: That's not cool.
Speaker 1: We would have said something the first minute he walked in. Hey, your kid over there. You don't take care of your kid? Like, that's the thing. The streets hold you accountable if.
Speaker 2: You a rat.
Speaker 1: Like, let's let's talk about like a real rat, like a real somebody who really is a rat.
Speaker 4: Like.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of people that keep just talking about what the snitch is and it lacks any level of depth.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: A rat is somebody who tells the police on another crime to not be held accountable for their crimes.
Speaker 2: That's it. Yeah, simple as that.
Speaker 1: There's old people in the community that tell the police whenever they see a crime. Often nobody calls them a snitch. That's the truth. That's the truth. Yeah, you don't see people calling miss Johnson a snitch because something happened, Like nobody cares you just keep that from in front of Miss Johnson House. And I'm just getting sick and tired of people acting like the streets is this place or like once like they made it, Like let's say, Manny and Jay, you made it in life, And now they talking bad about art?
Speaker 2: Are you know us growing up?
Speaker 1: As if they got these bad teachers and they had to break theyselves, like they didn't have to break themselves from no bad teaching. Everything they are the responsibility they feel.
Speaker 2: For their family.
Speaker 1: So they're telling me this story about what happened to their friend, and I'm like, okay, Well, if y'all really are so anti street, you feel me, why don't y'all call the police? The first thing they telling me were her family, which is another set of gang members. You feel me is going to handle it? Oh you know these guys gonna handle me. Wait a minute, I thought y'all just was knocking the streets. Why would you want that type of justice or what else is supposed to happen? Why don't you call the police like a proper authority. Why don't you perform a proper authority?
Speaker 3: The streets, by and large or a they exist like broadly speaking between the cracks within the system by and large, you know, So if you don't like how it is within the cracks of the system, then be on the surface level of the system, and I operate as the system operates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get it. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: And you can't be a deserter from the military if you aren't enlisted. You're just a guy who just a guy passing by.
Speaker 1: Shout out to everybody in the chats sad Joey Squeishy was having him. Welcome back, Juice, Darryl Man, I appreciate you being here, Juice, seee.
Speaker 2: Jack, what up?
Speaker 1: ROSSI see. I don't think Glasses is too street. Honestly, I think he's smarter than we give him credited. Glasses was in the crib, he would have been held in high regard like a professor.
Speaker 2: Maybe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 1: But I'm proud of everything that I went through. For me, I'm proud of everything that I survived, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of the community I come from, like I always been proud of it. I mean, like I'm proud of the struggle. I'm proud of the people that come from my environment. But it makes me feel like people think I'm too street, like when I listen to Charlotte Maine, Like in their mind they think I see hip hop as this place that Like I understand, hip hop is street urban culture personified through the art of elements, Like, I get it right, But again, you feel me. I get that it gives it. I get it gives people voiceless a voice like suburbia. Black people have had a voice in mainstay media for a long time.
Speaker 2: You feel me, like, even if it's gone Lemon alone, no shout out to Don, shout out to Don Right.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what I'm saying, Bro, I'm saying like it's not done as much as you know what I'm saying, it's everything else. Yeah, we've always had theo Huxtable, Like we've always had theo Huxtable. We've always had theo Huxtable. When did we not have theo Huxtable. When we always had Eddie Win's low We always had that voice. That's suburban black lifestyle has always been represented on TV on mainstream media. The ghetto didn't have a voice, The ghetto was speechless. Nobody would give the ghetto a voice. Hip hop did that. So I protected for those people because they need the voice. Me and Me and Hommi.
Speaker 2: Mitcho, we're just talking about basketball.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna get a lot of ghetto kids in the NBA anymore because now the game has been involved into just money. So you're getting middle class people who are trained way better, way harder, but they don't have a heart, you know what I'm saying, And like this world getting worse and worse every day, and I'm just disgusted with all of the stuff that I've seen, Like I'm disgusted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, honestly, all I can think of right now is that Norm Steel may or may not agree or disagree with what you're saying, but we'll never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was supposed to be here, but of course he just yes like he always and that's a still tradition. And then he tried to called me and act like he didn't get on the phone. What's crazy is when we came up with this stuff to promote the podcast, we got on the phone. We had a serious conversation. I think I was to say, he never called you to say he wasn't gonna make it. He never called you to say hey, man, I got a different change of plans. He never made that call. He never made a call never, but in his mind he is so. But I tell still that all the time. I'm like, bro, you do the worst job of communicating what's happening. You don't do a really good job of communicating what's happening. You expect everybody to know what's going on with you, and you didn't. He said, well, you know I told you.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't. I thought I told you. No, you didn't know. You didn't. No, you did not.
Speaker 1: You did not tell me nothing. You ain't say nothing. I mean, for sure, you didn't tell Pete. After you promised Pete you was gonna be here Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon at new When you promised Pete you was gonna be here Monday Wednesday Friday noon, you never called him and said you was making a change of plans. That's the same thing I be on pun about. I be on pun ord pun and tell me glasses, let's do this conversation. Man, We're gonna have this conversation today. I'm like, all right, pun, let's do it it. He never calls me, and they's so used to just being full of shit. That is just standard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the audience enjoy this wild last a month from now, you might just be stuck sitting here talking to me by myself, and that's gonna suck. No, but I don't get stuck. Don't get caught up in that trap.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna tell you I'm not because if I gave you my word, then I'm gonna do something like this again.
Speaker 2: The commitment is the thing to me.
Speaker 1: Like we've been off schedule on doing podcasts, you know, and promoting a podcast.
Speaker 2: Don't get me wrong again.
Speaker 1: This is the No Sillings Live Lunch Hour supporting of the No Sillers podcast link below. Make sure you subscrit to the No Seller's podcast on Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts where.
Speaker 2: And this right here.
Speaker 1: We do this Monday, Wednesday and Friday to expand on the podcast noon specific standard time every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Shout out to everybody in the chat. Make sure I know this is the chat. Make sure I know you in the chat. You feel me?
Speaker 2: Is this your podcast?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: My podcast is the link below. Schwa, It's a link below. It's an audio podcast. I don't really, add am, I don't have a visual component. We just did this stream and promote the podcast. That's it, I mean, but yeah, the podcast is below ABP network. The people want meet you in problem that you don't do any You tell me you're gonna do a time and then you never show up. You say we're gonna do something, then you never send a link. It's a standard, and then y'all blame me public that's pun. So you can't pay no attention to your pun.
Speaker 2: I was like, I.
Speaker 3: Actually got one of the one of the parties here on on the show.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, pun is so the pun's credit. So Charlotte Magnet wanted me the podcast, which is the audio component we do to the link below. Pun wants me to live stream. I really fight it, bro, because I don't like how people talk about each other, Like I want to fight certain homies, you know what I mean? Like that shiit not that shit ain't making no content to me sometimes, Like I be meaning what I say to the hommies like I mean it.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I want good for all my hommies too, Like that's the difference too, I really want good for them, Like I know where we all came from. Like, so it's important to me, but we supposed to be doing a live stream with me Pun and problem. Problem is being a fucking asshole somewhere doing asshole shit. Pun tell us a time, Yes, the rapper problem? Yeah, guys that other guy? Problem with which other guy? There's a guy who with a different name looks just like problem.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's probably problem.
Speaker 3: What was his name, like Tyler or something or something like that.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, problem is problem. Who's the other guy? Did I get confused with problem? It was a very similar who has a different name but very similar. Oh, Jason Mark, you so stupid? That's right, that's the.
Speaker 4: Show.
Speaker 1: I hat y'all do that sho Like, so Pun is the guy that wants me to last sham And obviously I'm down, like I you know, man, it took me a minute, but I'm like, all right, bro, like, let's do it. I'm gonna do it with my partners, you know what I mean. I don't even worry about no bening. Let's just do it and see what we come up with. You feel me that that be my plan. I'll be like, let's just see what we come up with Punde probably sick live streams today, so he don't remember, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, like the big munity world because is huge, like it's like a circle of like eight sets and ship. They got a lot of like fla shit going on, so they don't really have a like he don't remember to do this shit, you know what I mean. And I'm being a motherfucking rapper, and problem is being crazy always, which is just feisty.
Speaker 2: For no reason. Jason. Yeah, exactly, I need to call Jason. You're right right, so.
Speaker 1: Again you know what I mean. It's like, but let me get back to the point because I'm losing my train of thought. But no, it's like, like, Pete, do I really come across to street? That's the point I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think in the in the classical sense.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I think maybe that you might bump into some people who like might say you like maybe a bit of an apologist.
Speaker 1: I kind of look, oh, that's a great point, because that's what many says man, he says, I'm a street apologist.
Speaker 2: I would just kind of like to know, like, how do you appraise.
Speaker 3: That kind of thin line between in spite of and because.
Speaker 2: Of you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well again, like right is right and wrong is wrong? Sure, and it really even the gray area is narrow, it ain't deep, it ain't thick, like it's simple, like like what happened with Manny's friend, right, the homegirl? Like are they wrong for jumping her? That's a little great to me? Right, because let's say if you start getting the best of my homeboy, right y'all in the fight, you start getting the best of my homeboy, and you ain't my homegirl, you know what I mean? Or you ain't my homeboy. Look, let's say you start getting the best of my my old lady and we don't know each other.
Speaker 2: Is that what happened? I don't know, God damn it.
Speaker 3: I looked down like I could see up on the screen to figure out who the hell that was? Son up, who the hell is that?
Speaker 4: Still? I had a leak in the crib man, my whole damn garage.
Speaker 1: You like my dad, bro like you like the dad that's supposed to pick you up and never show up and always got a buncuse why know that you were at the barber getting that nice.
Speaker 4: Instead of looking me finished? I had a leak in my garage. I want the garage to get my shoes. And the water was coming down the damn silvering. You.
Speaker 3: You were at the barber getting all pretty. You look fantastic, very pretty.
Speaker 2: Very plug the barber. Plug that guy.
Speaker 3: We wonder who that guy is.
Speaker 4: I wish that would it was. I gotta get Martella over hered to shut the water off.
Speaker 2: You are looking like ball Bull. Well, I gotta like Ball Bull Bros.
Speaker 4: I'm clean shaving. He once got to put that stuff off.
Speaker 2: Man, terrific. Still on my two Street?
Speaker 4: Honestly, Yeah, you kind of You kind of do a little too much sometimes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so for example, what do I do that's two Street that you feel is not?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: You always telling about your your affinity for cripping. Wow, your affinity for cripping.
Speaker 1: Should I not be proud of being a crypt?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, I didn't say that, but you put it in everywhere though. Bro, You're always talking about your cripping.
Speaker 1: Because everything you do as a crip is cripping. Everything you do as a crypt is cripping.
Speaker 4: Well, ever, everything you do, Bro, it's cripping. Even when it comes time to do some charitable stuff, you bring cripping up in it.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a crypt giving away things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, see, boy says you over the top. I tell you something.
Speaker 1: I'm asking you, what is over the top? What do I do that's wrong?
Speaker 4: Sometimes you put it, you put it a little too much. You put a little too much sauce on it. Sometimes, how where's the extra season? Yeah? Well, your your thing is always it's always about cripping. Though. You treat crippling like a religion.
Speaker 2: That's here's a faith for crip.
Speaker 4: He's a very faithful crib.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, listen, cripping is cripping is cripping is crazy, man, Everything you do is a cryp. Cripping don't mean you have to snatch your old ladies persons. Like if I was, if I was, like everything I do is the mark.
Speaker 2: Of a crypt.
Speaker 4: Well, it don't have to be. Sometimes it could be the market. You just being glasses and you being sure of Sometimes you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But Charles is a cryp.
Speaker 1: That's like saying you could separate being Norman Steel from being a black man.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: It's like when we did when we did Tupac much Die, it didn't have to be called it didn't have to be called Tupac much die.
Speaker 2: What else could have been called?
Speaker 4: It could have been the story of Orland, or Land or story or Land. You just wanted to just offend people so bad though. It was just like you just wanted to just bother people.
Speaker 2: That's not straight.
Speaker 1: That's good marketing and and and that's not true though still it was a little bit.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: I'm with you when every thing, Bro, but it is.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you, but I'm gonna be I'm not gonna lie to you, like publicly or privately. Right, I'm not gonna tell you a fear. That's not why I didn't want to offend people. If I called it Orlando's story Orlando Anderson, Bro, that takes a minimum part of his life and makes it his whole life story.
Speaker 4: Bro, you know what you did. It's pretty much like the dude said, you dug Tupac up and just disrespected them.
Speaker 2: Again. There's a lot of remember you, Oh, don't listen.
Speaker 4: You know. You tell me sometimes that I assume everybody's as smart as me. You assume that people go get your get your stuff to you. They just looking at saying, man, Tupac must die. Damn you know that's fucked up. A lot of people love Tupaca dog was pis stuff about that.
Speaker 2: I just to cater to the stupidity of brothers.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I just cater to that. I can't cater to your ignorance.
Speaker 4: I just think sometimes, Bro, you are a little over the top with it. Doug.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but but I think that's a different question than what we're talking about. It seems like everybody else is saying largely something in the vein of glasses is sort of an apologist for the greater, for everything bad that goes along with everything good within a street environment, not necessarily the way he projects himself.
Speaker 4: We see, Peter, My thing is this right, like if somebody gets shot, like like when when a guy got killed, excuse me, I should know who that, I should remember this. But what's the brother the brother that got killed in the roscos h P and b Rock pnb Rock. You said you can't be dangling stakes in front of the pit bulls. You excuse these niggas for a lot of the bulls should they be doing.
Speaker 1: But that's not an excuse, Like, yeah, I think it's different. Okay, that's a great point, because that's.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Let me let's let's let's get into I'm glad you said that no ceilings lie the lunch hour. Make sure you click the link below subscribe to the No Selings podcast. It's the only reason why I do this. This is the lunch hour where we actually expand on the No Seilings podcast as Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon specific standard time. Let's take the p and b Rock situation and like, let's deal with that and my thoughts on it.
Speaker 3: Boy Pete, real quick, this sort of is adjacent to my inspite of versus because of things. And I'll say this in your favorite There's a difference between endorsing the reality and acknowledging the reality exactly.
Speaker 1: So here, I think is where you go. Here's the reality. The reality is what them dudes did is against the law. So if I wasn't saying that should be against the law, I've never in my life said that shouldn't be against the law. I've never in my life said that. I've never in my life rallied for those brothers to be out of prison for the crimes they committed. I think society has to have law so everybody has balanced. I have nothing to say, if they commit a crime, they will be punished for the crime. You're asking me morally, what what do I understand? And what do I understand about the streets when you go around poor people and your goal is to actually be over the top, to be gluttonous, to be bravado. I think there is a stands that can happen with poor people lashing out at you.
Speaker 4: So the man can't go to a restaurant with his jewelry on, bro.
Speaker 2: Why would you go?
Speaker 1: They're gonna where with a bunch of poor people with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: He happened to be out here, dog, he happened to be here, and he wanted to go to Rodschols.
Speaker 1: There's a man in the hotel room. There's a million of roscos.
Speaker 4: So so the thing is it could have happened to him in holly Wood, though you would you can't where.
Speaker 3: I'll give a far more extreme example than this for me personally, just my life as a child, my family.
Speaker 2: My grandfather had a.
Speaker 3: Pantload of money. He died last Sunday, all day a buff whatever. It's ninety eight years old. We went down to Ziwatin, Nehill, Mexico on what was at the time one of the one hundred largest private yachts in the world that he owned.
Speaker 2: My grandma, my mom, they all have jewelry falling out of their ears.
Speaker 3: At that time of my life. They didn't go around the marketplace in ze Wat and Najope touristing trying to get into lott Us. We're in fifty two hundred and fifty thousand dollars of fucking jewelry.
Speaker 4: So what is the right It's stay jewelry.
Speaker 3: It's your right. Yeah, it's their right. Sure, you have all the rights in the world. That does not somehow insulate you from all the consequences in the world. There's been right to and judgment.
Speaker 4: See that's one glab. I'm a casil Carey guy for people with them stupid ass thoughts.
Speaker 1: You hear you wouldn't you have too much sense to wear that type of jury in that type of community.
Speaker 4: Well, the thing is, if I'm in Puerto Ricos, Let's say I go to Puerto Rico. Let's say I'm in Miami and I got to change that I'm like wearing. You buy jewelry to wear, you don't buy change to just keep in your room and hid.
Speaker 2: That's all right, let's put let's put it this way. You got jewel was just looking like a rapper. He was just looking like a rapper.
Speaker 4: And if he wouldn't have had no jewey on, y'all have been saying he broke You know, black people, do you know what we do?
Speaker 2: So again, you worried about what other people think. That's a part of this constume.
Speaker 1: He's a rapper, he's an entertaining So guess what happens when you actually.
Speaker 2: Wasn't filming a video at the restaurant.
Speaker 4: Yes, he was just he had this jewy on the plus looking at looking at the jury he had on. It wasn't too over the top.
Speaker 1: It was over the top. It looked like a quartermon It was a quarter million dollars and jewelry.
Speaker 4: It was his to wear and he should have been able to do so without the dat somebody taking his life.
Speaker 2: And that's his legal right to do that.
Speaker 1: But guess what if you do that around poor people, somebody may decide to Actually.
Speaker 2: Here's another example.
Speaker 3: It is there is not a hate crime law in this country. There's there's hate crime escalators, but there's not a speech law. I could run around the projects any city in this country and start calling every lives there to add words in their face.
Speaker 4: All right, yeah, and then that's when you're gonna get your ass.
Speaker 3: That's oh so my rights then and responsible behavior then are disassociated that.
Speaker 2: If you have not.
Speaker 4: See she it's the difference. Now if I'm going to the niggas and gardens doing some walk through stuff, no, I'm not gonna have on a bunch.
Speaker 5: Of far different I'm not if I'm going to go eat with my woman and i gotta watch on and I'm pretty sure he was gonna get robbed anyway, even if he didn't have the cheery on, because you know what, that's what nick roes do.
Speaker 4: That's what they do. They gonna rob somebody dog and they gonna put in the plan works because I'm for it. Don't nobody want to work. You work, so the people that work, they ass sof they just go go out there and be victim to the people that don't want to work. And if you tell them same people, you talk to these same people and say, hey, bro McDonald's hiring right now, they staying twenty dollars doll man, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Going to go work for no twenty dollars an hour. I'd rather to go jack for it.
Speaker 4: Tak Bro, No, P and b Rock wasn't wrong though.
Speaker 1: They was wrong when they were nobody said anybody was wrong. You you made an excuse for him though No, I told you why it happened.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't happen though it ship against.
Speaker 3: Now again he did package with this bad judgment, which is adjacent to wrong at minimum.
Speaker 1: No, it's just bad judgment. It's not wronger right judgment?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Man, So let me ask you this. If jay Z where is his hue blow? And he had just to stop off of the gas station off with the one of five freeway over there on Central and he gets robbed, you gonna say, who shouldn't have been mistake in front of bulls. He's take his watch off and put it up under the seat of something. Yes, me, ain't nobody doing all that? Man?
Speaker 3: Chris Tucker takes his watch off for Deevo walked up to the bush.
Speaker 2: The thing is, the thing is dog.
Speaker 1: You only feel that way because you think there's a level of intelligence and sophistication that comes with human right. That's your biggest problem because if I told you, hey, you walking over here where all of these lines are hyenas at and I told you don't carry that steak. You would get it right because you would understand the innate nature of those animals to eat.
Speaker 2: Correct. Is that fair to say?
Speaker 4: It's fair?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Like, so if you went in the backyard with a bunch of rock wilders and then you had on a sleeve of steaks, right, a sleeve of steaks, and I'm like, hey, still take that sleeve of steaks off because you're going back there with my dogs. You would understand that, right, because you understand these animals have this natural urge to eat.
Speaker 2: Correct, bro hold.
Speaker 1: On, just answer the question. Yeah, but hold on, just answer the question. Yes, right, you would take it off because you understand the innate nature of those animals hunger and desire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think here.
Speaker 1: Hold on The problem with you and people like man he is you think because your life is cool. Many thinks because he's traveling the world, that everybody else's life is cool, or every anybody else can make their life cool. So you forget there and ate nature that both of y'all suffer from before you start living these middle class existence, the thing that made you sell dope, the things that made Manny still those things still exist even though you moved your family to down put your kid at Saint John Basketball in usc and now he's a professional football player. Where you, asshole, was people still doing the same thing you was doing when you brought your raggedy ass from out here, from Cleveland to Loan Beach. You know what I'm gonna tell you, You know what, hold on, it's people dope. It's people still selling dope. It's still people. It's people still defending everything they want to survive. But somehow, you middle class negroes forget how it go. That's what bothers me about people like you and Manny. Manny then stole did a bunch of stuff to try to get ahead. You used to sell dope to get ahead because you feel like your life can changed now nobody else should go through it. And then you forget what that was like. Well, want to rub me with my rant. You ain't worked ship. You was a criminal. You were selling dope, you piece of ship. So let's get back to the facts. Hold on, hold on, when you were starving and you was eating them two patch of top women at that city college and you had to do what you had to do to put some food. You understood, I come from this lifestyle. And then you wake up one day. Now you got your little cozy life, and you think everybody else life changed and you change your own life.
Speaker 2: No, you didn't change your life.
Speaker 1: You got away with the bullshit you was doing because you could have been in prison for ten years for doing it. Same for many. So y'all need to figure this out before y'all start getting on your high horse and putting your figure down. And hold on and remember the time your ass was poor and what you did to survive.
Speaker 2: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: So y'all think I'm too streat because I still remember that.
Speaker 2: I still remember that. It's not.
Speaker 1: It's not called growing up, manny, It's not called growing up. You got lucky, your opportunities change. Still got lucky. His opportunities changed. Both of y'all could have bring in prison ten years on parole for the stuff y'all was doing, and you could have been a yea for the rest of your life, and it could have altered everything you was doing with your life.
Speaker 4: And because of that, we made decisions to change.
Speaker 1: You make your decisions. You got lucky and you didn't hold on. You didn't make a decision, You didn't get held accountable for the crimes you were committing.
Speaker 2: And then you talking shit about the people who do. Shut your ass up.
Speaker 4: Now, let me ask you something. Let me ask you something. So my son was in the place where he was supposed to be. He was in Hollywood. Somebody comes and puts the guns up to him and takes his chain that he worked on for. It takes change from him, take his change, and he did what I told him to. Somebody ever got a gun or you got to drop when you give it up, it ain't work insurance on it. So he got his money back or whatever. But so he's not supposed to have a change. He shouldn't have a change. So he was wrong, and the criminals is right because he was danglings taken from Even though he was out, Noley.
Speaker 1: Would still there are laws in place to punish people for breaking the law.
Speaker 4: They never go kich them people. Gee, And that's the problem. Negro is like you to make excuses for these people.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I'm not because you don't hear me making excuses for the gods that got in trouble at Roscoe's. I'm not saying they should be out of prison. I'm not saying the gods who did the stuff to pop smoke hold on. I'm not saying those gods shouldn't go to prison. I don't have nothing to say because.
Speaker 2: That hold on.
Speaker 1: Still, that comes with the territory of surviving outside of the law. That's why it comes with the territory of surviving outside of the law. So I'm not making no excuses. I'm telling your stupid ass stop being gluttonous. Stop walking around here when you know it's people starting. It is being glutteness's stuff on your next And if people starving you a fucking dick.
Speaker 4: So so so they just eliminate the just jeury industry period because because somebody else is gonna feel bad.
Speaker 2: Do you understand why the.
Speaker 1: Understand why the jury you hold on don't want to get on. Do you understand why the jury industry was invented. It was invented for people to move their valuables without having to carry them. It wasn't meant for you coons to go out and show everybody you got something.
Speaker 4: No, that's not the people. If she wanted if people want to wear a piece of jewey and they should be able to.
Speaker 1: You know what, want to legally they can. But guess what, it's people starving. So if you don't care about humans, humans don't care about.
Speaker 2: Your dumb ass.
Speaker 4: You know what, it's the thing you.
Speaker 2: Know, you don't a person a person?
Speaker 1: That million dollars court for jewelry around people who struggling to pay their rent and the area were people struggling to pay. You can't you care.
Speaker 4: About to just rob people?
Speaker 1: You can? Again, I'm not contesting the law. I'm never contesting the law. I'm not contesting the law for him. No, I'm telling you, I'm not making I'm telling you what's wrong with you manity, and you fight and understand what's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: I'm humanitarian. You don't you horrible stuff people?
Speaker 4: I'm always doing good hand. That's my problem these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 3: First dudes from down there like you don't. If you're in an environment where everybody has very little, it doesn't require an astronomical amount to separate yourself. If there, If your goal is to appear as though you've separated yourself from that level of achievment.
Speaker 4: Okay, I got a question. I got a question right here, right, this is my question for you. G how come when you first got on you had the on the Bentley. Why come you didn't go get a Honda? So she was scared about so much about floss in front of people, and you will pull up in the hood in front of people, just dipping on them with all up in the grass and ship.
Speaker 1: Whose idea is that?
Speaker 4: That was?
Speaker 2: It was obviously yours. He was driving it, that was. Are you gonna lie?
Speaker 4: No, it was a main teen's idea, but she was doing it. Why you ain't taking stance? Then the Saint Mac, I don't want that card, go get me. I'm gonna go get me a Honda accord, No, I.
Speaker 2: Want not again. Were you slipping and stupid with it?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, I'll tell you the truth of it. I'm glad, I'm glad you brought that up. I'm glad you.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: You let's ship, so let's talk about it, right, And that's true. Shout out to this boy manny right, this godglasses is driving around and the two hundred thousand dollars Bentley in hoods across the country. That is a fact because I took advice from somebody else because I wanted a success item of the community. I came to mac ten I said, I want to buy RAG fifty seven. I want to put an LS motor in it. I want to put deuce deuces on it, because that's a status in the community. I wanted the status of the community. Mack wanted me to have a status above the community. Again, a lack of human decency again. And Mack was right because he right. It made people in the community see me as a step above.
Speaker 2: But that's not how you should be, Sawt.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you why I was right about getting the RAG fifty seven and putting wheels and customizing it. Because the difference is a Bentley is only a Bentley in Watts A Bentley is only a Bentley in Compton. A Bentley is only a Bentley where poor people are at, right, wherever poor people are at.
Speaker 2: But a RAG.
Speaker 1: Fifty seven is a Rag fifty seven. And watch Compton and in Beverly Hills. When I would go to Beverly Hills, in that Bentley, it was just a blue cord. It didn't matter. Guess what you lost, you lost something. But if I were add that Rag fifty seven. The old white men in Beverly Hills, Peete, the old white men in Newport Beach, they would have sawt that and thumbs up me.
Speaker 2: So again I was right.
Speaker 1: But again I listened to humans, and they fucking lackluster. Ever and how they care about other black people and care about other black people.
Speaker 4: You can care about other black people. The way you care about black people is about holding people accountable. Yes, I'm gonna tell you something. Hold on, still, let me finish group. Hold let me let me say what I got to say. I come from a level of property. Neither one of y'all can understand. I'll come from the east side of Cleveland. Ain't no place in California like that. No place the Nixon guards look like a suburb compared to where I'm from. You've been out there before. If I was able to work my way up, ge I did a lot of things.
Speaker 2: I'm not proud.
Speaker 4: You didn't work your way up my way up. Yes, you got away with crime, you know what? And I in our tone for that. I'm pretty sure I asked God.
Speaker 1: Yourself into the police if you missed it accountable.
Speaker 2: Popping off.
Speaker 1: Police man the police, police man, if I was out here, if I made it out anybody else, king.
Speaker 3: Hold still, I think like a decent parallel to what.
Speaker 2: Glasses are saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, you go down, like, you know, like the fraternity row by USC wherever it is. You go drive by there on a Friday night or whatever, what do you see? You see one hundred nineteen year old girls, shit face plastered and some slut themed outfit just waiting to get a train run on them by a bunch of other drunk kids. There's a difference between saying that's really dumb for that girl to do, and oh yeah, I absolutely endorse that exactly, you know, involuntary train like those aren't really the same thing.
Speaker 1: Shout out the squishy crutch field past the collection. Play Jigo gets you some unpasteurized milk and let these squee Thanks for.
Speaker 2: The super chat out to y'all.
Speaker 1: You know again, we got the super chest pot to make sure you click in donate to the collection. Play It's not it feels like I'm just upset, but I'm tired of black men when they finally make it from out of poverty, pointing down at poor black people.
Speaker 2: No fight. How the down.
Speaker 4: We just don't. I'm gonna hold people accountable for what they do.
Speaker 2: You're not on a jury.
Speaker 1: You're not on the jury of people that's putting them in prison for thirty two the life that's who holds them a county. They don't need your fucking jurisdiction. They don't need your fucking judgment. God damn, it's a fucking it's a legal system in place that's gonna take away their life and they don't need you to.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something. Everybody suffers because of them, because of these nigroes. Now, people not want to go to that Rodskills no more because they're scared for their life. They're scared they walk up in there with some nice shoes on or whatever, they gonna get robbed. They might lose their life.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: It's like they didn't even have to kill the dude. Dog they murdered that man. Shout out to O. G. Wym Off for show was motivated by the Bentley man. I'm glad you are in made mac ten right, but it's a thousand ways to motivate people, and we have successes in our own community that represent the same thing and even represent the same thing to Otherwise you.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't exactly turn it down either, say Mac, I don't want that.
Speaker 2: I did tell him, I don't want it. When you want to.
Speaker 4: Get away with something, when you want to get away with something?
Speaker 2: Still, ask him, did I say I want you should refused? Asked him?
Speaker 1: Ask him, did I say I didn't want it? Cause you sure look like you was enjoying it? To me, I treated it like a cutlast. So how did I enjoy it?
Speaker 2: I used to guess what everybody?
Speaker 1: I didn't care about that.
Speaker 2: One thousand dollars shades? What's up with a thousand dollars shades?
Speaker 4: You mean.
Speaker 1: You was walking down New Orleans and the Third War with thousand dollars shades, pulling up with a Bentley in four change is crazy. I never wore a chain. He was just telling eighty two weeks ago to drivers Mercedes spaceshift to the projects because he should. G don't be tripping on tripp shout out to lou from the Loop, G Malone, don't be tripping on Twitter still on some bullshit today, because yes he is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna tell you something or opportunities limited in the neighborhood and hill. Yeah, they dog, but they took that man's life in there. You and you justified it.
Speaker 2: I'm not justifying. I'm telling you why it happened.
Speaker 3: He's saying so he just couldn't middle past like justifying it thing.
Speaker 2: I don't think that.
Speaker 1: Like, y'all gotta stop saying justify because I understand.
Speaker 2: Glasses real quick, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Would it be different if the people that you are objecting to approached dissatisfaction with commonplace behavior in the streets that they participated in in yesteryear with a posture of contrition when they addressed it, like, look, I know I did this. I wish I didn't do it. I was wrong for doing it. It shouldn't be happening. It's bad for the community writ large. Like does that come off differently to you as a presentation.
Speaker 1: No, because that's how I talk about selling drugs. See, I don't put myself above people that's doing what I was doing at one time.
Speaker 4: Oh I never put myself above.
Speaker 1: Yes you did, because you're not pointing down at yourself.
Speaker 4: I don't put people.
Speaker 1: You know, why don't you turn yourself in, mister accountability?
Speaker 4: Because I've already. I gotta wait with what I did waste plus the statu will limitation you no faster that they'll tell me we can't charge you, sir, because it's been more or less. Go down there and tell them miss your accountability to do stuff and I do it. I would have made it the stuff I did.
Speaker 1: Go tell them, hey, sir, I really didn't want to do that. I really didn't want to do that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: I think you guys should put me in jail.
Speaker 4: Made it for the stuff I did?
Speaker 2: Know you didn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: Every day you have not.
Speaker 4: Running you football leagues, being helping little kids out fully helping kids out. Lookle kids jumping on me.
Speaker 1: Full of it, still full of it. I got my man punishing, My man punisher came through. Let's see if you got the stuff in there?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, you are you working all this yourself?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's up? Y'all's going on? Man? What's up?
Speaker 7: What's going on? You ain't here talking that ship? I hear you, Jake, I hear you.
Speaker 1: Okay, did Manny tell you the story that happened in the whole girl?
Speaker 2: I like what? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So Manny's telling me the story and I'm feeling bad. You know what I'm saying, I'm feeling bad, bro, I'm like, damn not sad, you know what i mean, like happening to her baby and her you know what I mean. So forth, and then Manny just goes on this tirade talking about the streets.
Speaker 2: Y'all hate the streets. What do the streets got to.
Speaker 1: Do with some some people that jumped on a girl like this is not something that's talking to the streets like yo o g homie say, hey, go jump on the girl and she gets the best of your friend, Like that's a mistake that some men made. Feel me and then they did they think, why does he feel like he needs to blame the streets? And it's the same with still, Why does still feel like the streets is at far? Or why do they think I'm defending the streets because I understand you can't wear a quarter million dollars worth of jury in the ghetto.
Speaker 4: Bro. This is what I'm saying. Though they didn't have to kill the man. If they had just robbed them she that had been one thing. They killed that man.
Speaker 1: They murdered them again, they didn't, that wasn't the intent.
Speaker 2: So you're showing up and you know what, you know what your response to that empty in front of dogs? I have empathy. I feel bad for his old lady.
Speaker 1: I feel bad for his kid, I feel bad for his mom, I feel bad for his fans. But you know what it is. You know what you're doing when you do that. Man, Maybe he did.
Speaker 2: Somewhere why extreame videos? Huh, who are you talking about? Ping?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So he had a live stream video saying I'm gonna do what I want to do.
Speaker 2: I don't care what niggas saying. I'm gonna go where I want to with all my shit on. Supposedly he from how does it? How does he do?
Speaker 3: Every single human being where I fucking grew up would never fucking ever You couldn't dare them, pay them, bribe them, or threaten them to go fucking do this shit?
Speaker 7: Hey man, that's probably a ego. Man, you know, nigga like, I could go in any hood. I'm good with that mentality. That's you see what happened many I could go anywhere I want.
Speaker 2: I'm good. And he said it openly, punishing.
Speaker 1: He said it openly on different streams, talking about what would happen, and again they said it was a tussle in there.
Speaker 2: Still he just like how you talk, Chris.
Speaker 1: Hey, Chris, you want to wear this expensive jury and you want to be where poor people could be at you feel me. If somebody approaches you with a weapon, you just give them the jury, simple as that. You just get You taught Chris that he decided he was going to fight for the jury and somebody as a gun.
Speaker 2: It didn't work out in his favor. That's it.
Speaker 4: No, you ain't supposed to argue with You ain't supposed to argue with a man with a gun in his sam.
Speaker 2: You should have been argue with a gun in your hand.
Speaker 1: You've been argue with a man with a gun in your hand.
Speaker 2: And tell you whatever you want.
Speaker 7: Through he's supposed to wear two hundred fifty thousand dollars worth of Jerry and somebody else hood and he do what to him?
Speaker 4: For fun? He probably ignorant today to him he going to a restaurant.
Speaker 2: No, he knew idiotic.
Speaker 1: Then he's Philip stupid to.
Speaker 3: Survive till he's thirty in regular life. So wing that's incomprehensible.
Speaker 2: All you can easily, you can easily tuck your chain, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: But Nigga's got too much Pridey thinks an expensive car.
Speaker 4: In the car, are you just not wearing it at all?
Speaker 7: You're going to Roscos in the middle of the hood, bro, when you're not from here.
Speaker 4: You think I would say so, So let me ask you all this. What about the boy Pop Smoke who was up in Hollywood Hills, who was up in bed for the heels and they him think and took his life.
Speaker 3: I'd be very friend if you're going to an event that pulls that crowd, even if it's not in that location, it pulls the crowd of people from that location, and everybody from the area where they're all coming from knows that it's there. It's like like I used to when I was in Phoenix. We used to always leave the club at one fifty by hard line. If we are in the car about one fifty, we're fucking kidding ourselves. And sure a ship half the time we're over here in Scottsdale. But such and such kind a fucking event tonight, and someone got robbed in the parking lot because everybody from West Side knew there was an event in Scottsdale that night.
Speaker 2: Even though Scottsdale's.
Speaker 6: Nice g is a sympathizer, it actually sounds like still making excuses, still excuses.
Speaker 2: She is making a.
Speaker 1: Valid point, bro, I'm not running a campaign for them brothers to get out of prison for their crimes.
Speaker 2: They committed a crime, you go to jail.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this, bun, what's up? You don't change your life I mentally from when I first mix you. For sure, for sure you you change your life. People's mentality change to you. What I'm saying is we have to evolve as a people at some point, Doug. We can't be forty and fifty years old doing the same shit we did.
Speaker 2: When we talk.
Speaker 1: You can't be forty and fifty years old doing the same are also twenty years old.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it also depends on what you evolve, what you surround yourself around, who you surround yourself around.
Speaker 2: All that shit helps.
Speaker 7: If I would have stayed with my same homies, not saying the eight boys with the same homies that I was around, I'll.
Speaker 2: Probably still be in that mentality right now, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But I got around businessman, I got around niggas who wanted me to step into music business and guide me.
Speaker 2: So they was teaching me that every day, not teaching me street shit. I knew street shit, so.
Speaker 7: My mind evolved into the music business, and that's what I want to accomplish, you know what I'm saying. So that's a difference. But if you're in the streets, if you're in the streets everyday, the niggas is from my street shit. Oh we're going to the hood day? Oh we going to the hood barbecue? Are we going to woot the woos hood day? Like, that's where your mind gonna stay at bro.
Speaker 2: Hold on steal. You got a nice car punisher.
Speaker 1: That thing is nice. I seen that. The thing is nice. Now would you just go parking at Hawkins and just be waiting on your food calm, like nothing could happen. You know in the back of your mind if you decided you wanted Hawkins that day and you was close, you know, it's a gamble, right you Like, I gotta be really careful with how I'm about to do this. It don't matter if you at the Hawkins. It don't matter if you at a community where people actually like your friends, that you grew up with.
Speaker 2: You know the risk you run because it's poor people in the vicinity trying to.
Speaker 1: Get ahead and all the stuff fun that we got away with, all the stuff, the stuff we didn't get away with. We got lucky. Like I'm telling Manny, we didn't change our life.
Speaker 2: We got lucky.
Speaker 1: We could all be in pretty Still. You solding up dope at that time. When you were selling dope, crack gave you ten years. Paul was doing a thing out the thing he could even when I'm even when I'm hate starting to hang with pun. He could have got a lot of time for selling guns on the way mistes I used to sell PC peoples considered a tempted murder and shot niggas.
Speaker 2: Everything that was. We lucky.
Speaker 1: We didn't get smart and change our life. We got blessed.
Speaker 4: Y'all want to rub no Gimi bottle and just go look y'all, that's.
Speaker 2: A little bit. That's a different conversation. That's a differentation.
Speaker 1: Tell him Pete, when I come to California, look y'all, work listen to still.
Speaker 3: When I come to California, irons a standard rental car like a Chevy Malibu. Every time, even though my mom says, if you come out to visit, you can drive my car for free the whole time.
Speaker 2: Why because I got bitches in the hood.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna stop and see and I'm not taking her fucking less success TV down there. So I'll come out of pocket my own fucking money and go down there in a goddamn Nissan.
Speaker 2: Versa because he's a win there.
Speaker 7: Right, you know how to move Still, Still, you ain't gonna where two hundred fifty thousand dollars worth in the middle of goddamn watch.
Speaker 2: Bro, that's a great point. Shout out to Ambra Walls.
Speaker 1: Black people who no longer live in the ghetto judge and talk down on the people who are still in the ghetto instead of sticking around to be an example of what righteous living is. And she's from that same part of Cleveland you from. Still, so she talking about you, so you know what? So on talking about me?
Speaker 2: She don't know me. You talk about people.
Speaker 1: Who moved from the East side of Cleveland and then don't talk about me.
Speaker 2: Still, go be an example? Is that pun? You know what he got lucky?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be an example of pun. I'm pretty sure. Go move back to the little fuck the apartments used to be living. Keep all this shit up. Just gonna live back when you used to live at she go live back where you go, go go back to watch Dog, go back to watch And I'm gonna go back there as soon as y'all do that. I love to go back to the east side.
Speaker 1: Nobody asking you, Yeah, nobody asking you to go back to the east side of Cleveland. Nobody asking wanted to go back to hold up, hold up, hold on, Nobody asking me.
Speaker 2: To move back.
Speaker 1: What I'm telling you is stop talking down like you forgot.
Speaker 4: I don't talk down. I never.
Speaker 2: You don't know you. I don't know how people, I don't know people to do. Why can't you lie along to street?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: Why can't people live their life still without you selling them?
Speaker 2: Dope?
Speaker 4: He I'm gonna take you this. She had a Coca golda color sponsorship that would work a whole lot of money, work a whole lot of money. Nick ain't able to get a sponsorship since then because he can say I'm gonna keep it thorough, I'm gonna keep it real up the sponsorship.
Speaker 1: You know exactly who I am. That's still like you know who I am?
Speaker 4: Money.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is not talk about this still like still know who I am punish or know who I am? You know to a specific degree on how I feel about what I'm about. He know, So you can't tell him nothing new man.
Speaker 2: He the only one surprise Pete could imagine.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna compromise nothing about me for nothing.
Speaker 4: You don't have to compromise, Yes it is. He's not gonna compromise his cripping for a chance.
Speaker 2: Not nothing.
Speaker 1: I make enough money. I make enough money to take care of my life. I make enough money to pay the fucking rent at the studio. I make enough money to live fine. I make more money without for now than I ever have in my life.
Speaker 2: So guess what I want to do?
Speaker 1: A hold up still, So I don't gotta do an extra thing to get another dollar. I don't gotta take peanuts at a puffy party, steal. I don't gotta let PEPSI tell me.
Speaker 4: What to do, steal.
Speaker 1: I don't got to do nothing extra to make this thing work.
Speaker 2: Because it's working and all.
Speaker 4: That's fine, bro, But I'm gonna take you this. You could have made the sacrifice, dog, You could have made the sacrifice bro, and just said, you know what, I'm gonna not do what they want me to do for a minute, just for this episode. You fucked off the bag, buck the bag, you fucked up the bed.
Speaker 2: I get, I get both sides. I got both sides.
Speaker 4: But to know you ain't about to turn down those sponsorships they tell you.
Speaker 7: It down, I'm gonna turn it to funk down. But GE to know G is to know G. Like you know what I'm saying, g ain't gonna do that.
Speaker 1: I'm not just gonna do it just to be ass So I'm.
Speaker 2: Not doing it to be an asshole. I'm not for sale. This goes back to you. This goes back to the question is g two Street are Street? It was too street for that.
Speaker 3: Butd Life sponsorship we lost in episode one much so you don't.
Speaker 4: Sucked up food light, you know, fucked up Colder and all kinds of other ship.
Speaker 2: Damn still shit them my way, brother, I show how to do it. Shout out to Sean Grigsby.
Speaker 1: You wasn't claiming seventh Street, Watch Street and pair of my high school.
Speaker 2: Let's keep it one, honey. I was John.
Speaker 1: First, I was Sean. You just didn't give a fuck about where I was from.
Speaker 2: Hey, niggas always trying to ask somebody out.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I went to school with my home my homeboys, and my homegirls. My homegirls shown him went to the same school, different people from the set. But if you don't know, you don't know, Sean. So if you wasn't banging it, you ain't gonna know where I'm from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean, you ever banged on g how do you know he wasn't banging it?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 1: The confusion is that they're ever thought that the loak wasn't the loaf the whole time.
Speaker 4: I know what I know, Sean Grisby. I think that's a little homy. I think see he he was in my community. He worked at my record store.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always watch. I've been from Seventh Street, watch since the tenth grade. Just what it is.
Speaker 7: I didn't try to expose gy, we try to expose Jee is definitely from Seventh Street, no question, There's no question about that.
Speaker 1: And I got quartered on before b K. I quartered in the Nigga. I caught on the Nigga that quarter on b K, that quarter on?
Speaker 2: Is it? Guy said?
Speaker 7: High school? And what year was you in high school, Jae. That was a long ass time ago.
Speaker 1: Eighty eight, right, yeah, hell eighty eight, y'all dicks.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about eighty eight and eighty nine, like that's just some over that ship. That's when I graduated ship.
Speaker 3: Sorry, you know I'm at nineteen.
Speaker 7: Uh sorry, I still so they wanted to turn down his cripping in order for the song.
Speaker 4: Was they just wanted him because sheez, make these old fucked up titles and ship Dog is just doing extra ship the low raised crypt his thing for a minute, at least take it off while we get the sponsorship. Let's get to check. Then do what the fuck you want to after that. Me, it's gonna be a limit. I'm gonna tell you what I'm not. It's gonna be certain ships like I ain't gonna do no Ducaler ship. I'm not gonna do no ship to where I'm selling out for somebody. But if they say still, we don't want you to curse for this episode or whatever, we got this sponsor, Hell yeah, I'm turning up the capituliary down. Hell yeah. It's a business to have fun.
Speaker 7: So gee, they just told you to your ship down, not your cripping. Just tone the recklessness down.
Speaker 1: I don't have no recklessness.
Speaker 7: What you at every song title you can have got, every song title you got, brother, you got recklessness.
Speaker 2: I don't think so. I think it.
Speaker 7: Kanye should never married that bitch. Why do you say that? Why do you got to say that? Because what do you mean? Because the whole idea was you cannot turn the whole to the housewife.
Speaker 1: And Kim Kardashian was honestly a hope, not a housewife.
Speaker 2: She got kids, man, her kids gotta see that. Her kids a lot of dirty ass, you know what to got kids mean?
Speaker 1: Her kids go see a sex tape with ray Je, like what they got to do with me. I'm saying, once, once you knew your kids had to see it, Once you knew that your kids could see a sex tape with rag J, I would have been careful before I married it.
Speaker 2: May he said, Look, I don't.
Speaker 1: Do nothing more or nothing less pun in my mind right like like he's saying, like with Tupac must die, Like I didn't.
Speaker 2: That wasn't something I wanted to do. Bro. That wasn't my goal. Bro.
Speaker 1: Like what I wanted to do was tell the story. But again, if I just say Orlando Anderson, that reduces that man life to just that moment. That's not that nigga whole like that nigga had his own family, kids, all kind of shit. So I'm not telling this whole story. I'm telling the story. Listen to this show the scription how it start off? No Ceilings is hosted by Rapper Crip gang member and social Punda Class Malone.
Speaker 4: He couldn't just say no Ceilings is hosted by rapper class alone.
Speaker 2: He has He's just poking the beer. How is that poking the bed? Tell me? All I care about is the money. Just gotta care about the dels? How is that poking the bear seventh Street Crip, the sponsorships business? I got a question, quick question, real quick. I gotta I gotta shut the room down just for one.
Speaker 3: Quip Snoop is now a judge on whatever the funk that show is called where they sing? How many times a show does he mention the fact that he gang bangs and reps crypt.
Speaker 7: Snooper is uh Snoop pass Transfer Snowpass, transcendent past crippon. He is a staple of just the Ghatto. He's the epitome of everything. He's just a gang stuff. He's just he's past cripping.
Speaker 3: How many times does he does he mention that he's a gangster on that show.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's cousin said things.
Speaker 7: I don't know, bro, but Snoop the show commercial when he says it, though, like you don't even get offended by it.
Speaker 1: It's short for me because he cuts GINI in Barbary because he was cousin at the Olympics.
Speaker 2: I don't even about that ship. When Snoop said, hey, can't.
Speaker 4: Hey, so let me ask you this g was Joe Buttons hating when he said that. What he said when he said that, man, this is the hyplocracy. You know, Joe talked, this is the hyplocrisy of the music industry. The biggest artists in the world by far as Snoop, and he's a gang member. Din'd you show you? You know, you know, everybody want to make like this some illuminati shit and something like the industry it just forced some motherfuckers to do certain shit. Yeah, you did hear what he said?
Speaker 2: Hip hop is street urban culture. This is the first thing.
Speaker 1: Is street urban culture personified through the art to element gang banging in Los Angeles. One part of it is cripping in blood and like being a skater like Tyler and them. Those are street, urban culture things. They come with language, fashion, a million things. So it makes sense that the greatest hip hop artist ever is a Crypt from Loan Beach. It makes sense. Jay Z from New York who's a drug dealer from Brooklyn, from Marcie.
Speaker 2: It makes sense.
Speaker 1: But again, culturally, where you decide you're gonna take the culture is everything look pullo like anybody else know. There was homies who go to church. There's homies who went to colleges. There's homies who got jobs. That don't mean they't not crips.
Speaker 2: It don't change you.
Speaker 1: Like just because you hear to turn crip and you attaching negative connotation, don't mean I gotta live in your ignorance, Bro, I don't have to live by your ignorance.
Speaker 4: I see a couple of homies that go to my church every Sunday. I told you to my church.
Speaker 1: Dell Dog Brother rest in Peace from Main Street is a preacher. Niggas used to go to church. Bro, you could do whatever you want to as a Crypt. All you gotta do is just respect what the simple things are. Be accountable, that's it.
Speaker 4: And take sponsorships so you can go back up your community.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I didn't tell the sponsors. No, they said no. Once they realized that I was a crypt it was too row for Yeah, they was like this nigga too own.
Speaker 2: You knew what I should have did. And guess who agree with them?
Speaker 4: Still I don't agree with everything, And people say, but I know, I know how the politic and and maneuver enough to get the bag. Didn't go do what I want to go do.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to listen to you. Still he didn't want to listen. Man, I always listen to G.
Speaker 4: G had listened to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: But and I listened to still.
Speaker 2: Now you listen to a certain extent. I listened to a lot of extent. I'm not.
Speaker 4: Too far from That could have been a way bigger record, bro. No, it couldn't have been. All he had to do was change something.
Speaker 1: You changed it. It ain't real, it ain't solid, it ain't done.
Speaker 2: I think it served this purpose. It got the attention that he wanted. It bought me a.
Speaker 1: Six figure podcast deal with iHeart if it made, it brought my name into a place that had never been in hip hop.
Speaker 2: Ever, it did what it was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the name was very important that if you called it like the Baby Lane story, it would have just floated out.
Speaker 4: You see, the the man for all that shit it was people called him. There was people talking shit. Tupac's family called.
Speaker 3: There's an old expression called no publicity is bad publicity.
Speaker 2: There's no sus bad publicity.
Speaker 1: And the reality is still even when Corrupt cussed me out that night and I just let him. I didn't disrespect o G. You was sitting right there. Where was he right in your kitchen? He was cussing me out. I didn't give him a hard time. I said, just look at it. He looked at it. And two days later, what did he called me a safe? He said, I'm sorry. He said, you was right. This is not that. This is really dope. When doctor Drake called me to the studio, he was going off, he was talking shit. I said, you didn't look at it, go look at it. Calling back and he apologized, you was right, You're right. Our laws had a problem. But guess what they looked at it and said I was wrong quick same thing he was cussing me out till he looked at it and he said he was wrong. So my job ain't to cater to nobody's ignorance. Look, I can't stopped thinking the way I think. I can't stop giving an honest perspective that will compromise. I have no purpose in the game at that point.
Speaker 2: The day I.
Speaker 1: Compromise who glasses is and what how I see the streets in my perspective is the day I have no business making no hip hop music.
Speaker 2: Sober, it's over. It's ober.
Speaker 4: Don't miss the bag man.
Speaker 2: It's so bad. Still that's gonna come in this life.
Speaker 7: Dog, Hey, but you you do admit that you was clickbaiting though, right, you do clickbait with a lot.
Speaker 1: Of your music, though I never click bait. Listen, you say people listen, and it's not really if you do stuff with the intended rolling people up. Dog, like the whole peat he was about to about his wife, just that all off. No, But but again, I'm not trying to roll anybody up. I'm saying the things that we stay to each other in private, punt. If we didn't all think if Pete Peter is a white man, right, yeah, still do we not all agree that Kim Kardashian inter community is looked that like a hope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what she is one?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: So then why are you upset at me that I'm saying the things we say in private publicly.
Speaker 4: Because you put Kanye's name and you know that's a woman, that's his old lady.
Speaker 2: He should have never made.
Speaker 4: You know, Kanye was mad when you say it.
Speaker 2: Sure, but coach.
Speaker 4: Her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was taught culturally my whole life right that you cannot turn a hole into a housewife.
Speaker 2: Did you believe it or not?
Speaker 4: I believe in to a certain extent.
Speaker 1: I'm passing information to another brother Saria coatures instead.
Speaker 2: Is Kanye not street enough? Exactly?
Speaker 4: I think Kanye service with Kanye ain't gotta be street. He ain't that type of rapp.
Speaker 3: Well maybe he was a little more street when he married.
Speaker 2: That picture.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Fats the Vanilla Gorilla because you whistled on in secrets, private conversations.
Speaker 2: Not everything is meant to be repeated.
Speaker 1: Fats hip hop is those barbershop comm versations held publicly. That's what hip hop is. If we didn't talk the way we talk using the slang we use. Why not use proper English. Why not just.
Speaker 2: Put on regular clothes?
Speaker 1: Why put fashion in pozass into anything. That's what hip hop is. Hip hop is that private conversation, hell publicly. And I'm not saying nothing. Listen, even Tupac must die. I didn't disrespect Tupac. I didn't call him out his name in the song. I just say anything that wasn't a fact. But again, the conversation is, if Tupac jumped anybody on this panel, anybody on this chat that call theyselves from the streets, guess what they would have felt. The same thing should have happened to him. And that's who I speak for. Simple as that. I think it's shout out to I ninety n give her. She's a daughter, a wife, and a mother too. Then that's why she should think about the decisions she make, because she should the thought to herself. If I sleep with ray J on tape, I may have kids, my mom may see I may actually be somebody's wife.
Speaker 2: That's not my fault, that's her fault.
Speaker 4: Tell you something. I don't think Kim give a damn about her mom seen her. I think her mama pimp.
Speaker 2: For show her mama.
Speaker 1: To how my click baiting a title when it's something we saw her on tape sleeping with Ray J and selling it for money. That's by definition what a whole is.
Speaker 2: Talk about the twopoc months die.
Speaker 1: Even that I listen, the song could have been f Tupac. The song could have been a thousand other things that you feel when you mad if somebody jumped you. That ship is Shakespearean. I really was being gentle.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna make the song who oh yeah coming?
Speaker 1: I would you know the movie I want to make talking about puff? I told you about the movie.
Speaker 2: It's coming for sure.
Speaker 1: But again, man, I I provide listen. As a hip hop artist, I provide the com to why south Central Englewood, Greater Los Angeles streets perspective.
Speaker 2: That's my job.
Speaker 1: That's the only job, to give the insights into the life we live. That's my one job.
Speaker 7: Do the people know about your new sautle that's coming, No, they have no idea.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fantastic. But again, that's what it's supposed to be. Maket y'all hit the like button, no ceilings live the lunch hour. I'm supposed to be doing my live streams with Pun and problem. But obviously they never ever actually follow through. So I'm back here supporting my podcast, No Fellings podcast. It's a LinkedIn this brow This is how I promote my podcast.
Speaker 2: Why why you never tell us why you doing that home? You tell us you have to do at the studio.
Speaker 4: It seems at the studio, look and you doing and you're doing on Twitter. I told you do this at the beginning. You told me no, gave me a hard time.
Speaker 1: But I still don't want to do it on Twitter because I'm trying to do the Twitter show with Arian Foster.
Speaker 4: But you can still do the Twitter show that you can do more than one.
Speaker 1: Thing, right, I can't because Pun won't actually handle the business in proper him as bullshit school man.
Speaker 2: It's called multi streaming. GI you could, you could be on multiple platforms.
Speaker 7: Well, were ready, man, I already got everything ready.
Speaker 1: So yes, so no many, I don't think I'm too street. Still, I don't think I'm too street. I think I'm the reminder to make sure you remember on where you came from. Still, because without me you was you would have sent into a white community and become a white man.
Speaker 2: You would become a white.
Speaker 1: Man if it wasn't for me many a point, you know, for sure, Manny would become a white man without me, would be white as hell man voting, voting, trying to get niggas, life.
Speaker 2: In prison, riding for Trump, and he hanged with cops.
Speaker 1: Cause think about it, if many, if many or still didn't have me in their life, they would be like, like, what's like like? They would be like Candice Owens bro hell Man, that was just crazy.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna go that far. I ain't gonna go that far.
Speaker 1: I have that nigga vote liberal, he'd be vote for girls. He'd be just doing all kind of crazy.
Speaker 7: Ship still still is basically he's you, but somebody that's more corporate. You know what I'm saying. He gets it. He want that corporate shit. You you you too stuck in your wags to bend and fold a little bit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I want all the corporate shiit funs. You don't know how long you're gonna have this stuff? Man, I want to get on we can. You know what this podcast ship is like? Remember them old game shows when you go in the room with the money and the money floating around all you can before that ship shut down and don't want to. I don't want to fuck with the nigga no more. Next, I'm trying to get every little.
Speaker 2: Thing we can.
Speaker 7: Don't want to g g don't want to grab ship still, just want to keep it real.
Speaker 4: No, I'm the money cause money money. I do care about the money.
Speaker 2: It's still so how far will you go for the money? Still?
Speaker 4: I got some boundaries too, Like I said, nor boundary stuff.
Speaker 1: What if they said they were so what if they said they would give you a billion billion dollars to do some dooglar stuff. He wanted to slap your ass for a billion dollars? Forget, he just wanted to slap.
Speaker 4: Your asserful prefil really make the news. Didn't getting that beat down? He was gonna get no dooglar stuff. Dog, I don't just wanted to your ass.
Speaker 1: Look he's not going he knock, gonna go. He's just gonna slap your ass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, forget his ass knocked out. No, no dooglar stuff.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do no doggler stuff. And I would never sell my people out like you couldn't get me to go in here and talking bad about nobody. Know you talked bad.
Speaker 1: About black people all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hold this accountable when we be on some bullshit.
Speaker 1: They don't need you, or they have a legal system in place without your fucking accountability.
Speaker 2: You want to see superiod for the people who don't know what do we be saying about black people?
Speaker 1: Okay, him and many prime example, right, Like, let's say what happened with P and B Rocks. He'll be upset that I'm explaining what happened. Right, He'll be upset that I'm explaining what happened and he feels like he holding a person accountable because he talking about him. I'm like, no, he's going to go to prison. They gave him thirty two to life. He'll never get out of prison. You don't need to say nothing when you understand the rules of the jungle. I don't have to say anything. I don't got nothing to say. I'm not trying to advocate for cousin to get out of prison. I'm not advocat because of getting prison that's already in place. You kill somebody over a chain, you going to prison. Now, I understand if you starving. If you starving and you do it, I understand why it happened. So then I'll explain that's a mess up situation. I feel bad and he tried to come up, it didn't work out. Now you got life still, and many want to point down at niggas. Yeah, that's what your stupid ass get, dummy, And I'm like, nigga, that could have been all.
Speaker 2: Of us, plump.
Speaker 1: We could have been in jail for ten years and had feeling these and our whole life change.
Speaker 2: We got away with ship.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have been in the rest right robbing nobody changed either killing him. See, it's one thing that was there. I was working on P and B and you snatched his chained from him. That you don't know what happens.
Speaker 1: Still again, you don't know what happened. Still that first off, I could have got way more time than just still in the chain. I used to sell PCP every day, every days of it, and it was considered it was considered at murder. I could have been in prison for twenty five years. I didn't have to get lucky and hip hop saved my life. Pun hanging out in the streets and doing stuff, getting the shoot out. He could have went to jail for ten years. You selling dope in the eighties, you could have went to prison for ten years, and our whole life has changed.
Speaker 2: Once you get on at the ten years. That's a gap though.
Speaker 3: I feel like Still and Manny just to put words in their mouth in front of their faces. Well Still or Manny's face only pops up in the corner on occasion.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 3: They're kind of advocating that the community holds itself to a higher standard than that standard, Like you know what, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm not ever.
Speaker 1: Gonna tell poor people to stop trying to come up the best way they can.
Speaker 2: There's too much stuff we can do.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 1: The question is is that you know it's always it's niggas always get smart when they get away with they crimes, always.
Speaker 7: Get smart when they get You can't tell niggas in the hood to stop doing something without offering them a solutionas niggas.
Speaker 1: Always get smart when they get away with they crimes.
Speaker 2: And they didn't get to ten years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all made I'm gonna tell you this, I've been the number one dude giving people opportunities out. You know what happened every time I give a nigga opportunity. The one time you say no to day as is the one time you say no the ys all kind of fuck niggas.
Speaker 2: Niggas be damaged. Bro. They go through a lot trauma, brother is trauma, go through stuff.
Speaker 4: Man. It's like you tell them, hey, man, I need you to do this. Oh no, why didn't you just give me the money? Height? Man? They just want the money. Dog. It's like, and I'm gonna continue doing stuff people. I'm gonna tell you what my focus here now, my focus on the young people from helping the kids out. That's the future right there. Seriously, that's what we need to be focused on. How long did you check you a goods? That mentality?
Speaker 2: Still? Was you always like that helping the kids out?
Speaker 4: You know what? Man? Probably about I would say, Man, probably like my late thirties, Dog, I start really thinking about, like, you know what we need to do such a kids.
Speaker 2: So right around the time that your son.
Speaker 6: Might have.
Speaker 4: DS, I still do stuff for kids. I still do a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Kids the time.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you what I'm trying to make happen right now. I want to get one of these brands, bro to pay for you know, they used to have. You know, you had community centers. I want to get a community center though that got recording studios in the dough Dog podcast rooms, cameras and start showing little dudes. Everybody don't need a podcast, bro. We need people to know how to operate cameras. We need people to know how to edit, We need people to know how to work audio engineers and stuff. I want to open up a little thing where a little shortage can start learning some skills.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 2: Hey, we were talking about doing something and.
Speaker 4: So they graduate high school with college credit. Man, I think it's a lot of stuff that we could do for the kids. And not just that, bro, but have like a journalism thing and there where you teach people how to you know, teach people that want to write, aspiring writers and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: I think if we had that, Bro, if we, like you said, you can't talk about people and not giving no options.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: Me and she always talk about stuff to give people jobs and stuff. I say that all the time that if you build the plate. Let's say they brought the oil industry out to the car manufactured industry out there and they put an auto planing watch and they say, okay, we're gonna play Brothers thirty five dollars an hour.
Speaker 2: The oil industry.
Speaker 4: People will be like, man, I ain't got time for that. I'm going to work to make my bread. You feel what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying when I get off? Yep, they they might.
Speaker 1: What if you got a job, a good job?
Speaker 2: He's like, the right. They do it right down at the refinal.
Speaker 1: What that nigga from liaring with for Parmeno said, shall I'm gonna be a crip ad workna.
Speaker 4: Be a crip ad work? Think about this pun. Now that cripin is gonna be a little different, though, because they ain't gonna want to jeopardize the ship they got going on.
Speaker 2: I ain't. I'm gonna tell you this.
Speaker 4: Half of the niggas gonna move up the hood. They start making thirty dollars an hour, they gonna be over in Lakewood with their ship. They gonna be over in Soritos with their ship. They gonna be gone.
Speaker 1: Well, look this concludes, No centers live, lunch out and ran and the people got to go back to work.
Speaker 2: Man, I appreciate you'all tuning in.
Speaker 1: Click the link below subscribe to the No Sillings Podcast executive produced by Charlemagne to God.
Speaker 2: I heart Black Effect.
Speaker 1: Be here Monday, Wednesday, Friday noons specific standard time. We here every Monday, Wednesday and Friday promoting the podcast No Seilings going one day. I don't know when the stream.
Speaker 2: We gonna get it going. Man, Hey, hey, still we need that Coca Color sponsorship on ours. We're gonna make sure. We're gonna make sure.
Speaker 4: If you want that dog, make sure you don't put she on that high his name.
Speaker 2: Much love from you, Gonna suck it up.
Speaker 1: Somebody and looking out for tuning into the No Sillans podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, very commonist share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA and produced about the Black Effect podcast network and now hard Radio.
Speaker 2: Yeah